World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyToday at 5:45 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Admin

» AISH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 9:55 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 9:24 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 11:03 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:48 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:46 pm by Admin

» Woke Kindergarten?
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:12 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 8:57 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 6:52 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 9:52 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Fri 08 Jul 2016, 11:02 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
Where the repentant sinners stand, the haughty, self-righteous may not. 

TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED 
"He (David) said to his men — The LORD forbid that I should do such a thing to my lord (King Saul), the LORD'S anointed, that I should raise my hand against him; for he is the LORD'S anointed." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 24. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

These words have been widely misused, distorted and misappropriated as warnings to any who would presume to question or rebuke an erring pastor or other CHRISTian leader. In Israel's government there were three groups of men specially chosen by the ALMIGHTY SUPREME ONE and then anointed for their specific office — prophet, priest or king. And indeed, the LORD GOD OF HOSTS did not permit anyone to do them wrong; "HE allowed no one to oppress them and reproved kings on their account. — Do not touch MY anointed ones; do not harm MY prophets." [Psalms (Tehillym) 105. 14 - 15 Tanakh, Kethuvim] King David first delivered this psalm into the hands of Asaph on the day they brought the Ark of GOD into Jerusalem and put it in the Tabernacle that David had erected. [1 Chronicles/Dibre Hayamin Alef 16] 

Moreover, all three offices were completely fulfilled in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. The Levitical Priesthood has been abolished as YESHUA OF NAZARETH is now our ETERNAL HIGH PRIEST. The Prophetic office ceased as an official office with the completion of the HOLY SCRIPTURES; and the LORD JESUS has inherited David's throne to reign as KING throughout eternity. 

Anointing in the NEW COVENANT is now accomplished in every true believer — "Now HE WHO establishes us with you in CHRIST and has anointed us is GOD, WHO also has sealed us and given us the SPIRIT in our hearts as a guarantee." [2 Corinthians 1. 21 - 22] No longer are we dependent on special instructions and guidance from priests and prophets, for we have the WRITTEN WORD OF GOD, and the anointing of the HOLY SPIRIT. "The anointing which you have received from HIM abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in HIM." [1 John 2. 27] 

CHRIST-like-ones can and should learn and grow spiritually from godly teachers of the PRECIOUS SCRIPTURES and faithful pastors of the flock. But all, leaders as well as learners, must continually be subject to correction from GOD'S HOLY WRITTEN WORD, not as being lords over ETERNAL ONE'S heritage (those entrusted to you), but by "being examples to the flock." [1 Peter 5. 3] "I make your priesthood a service of dedication" — says the LORD GOD OF ISRAEL. [Numbers (B'Midvar) 18. 7 Tanakh, Torah] 

It is a privilege and great honor to serve the ETERNAL KING OF CREATION! Without a doubt, the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA is altogether lovely. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles! 
HEAVENLY FATHER, teach us to emulate YOUR OWN grace and mercy. Cause YOUR TRUTH to fall upon our hearts like seed upon fertile ground. And, may we learn to love YOUR Law ever more deeply and to find in it the beauty of holiness. Remind us that YOU are the CENTER of our joy; thank YOU again for YOUR great love and kindness to us. Amen! 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 10 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Wed 06 Jul 2016, 12:30 pm

There are free men with the spirit of a slave; and slaves whose spirit is full of freedom. Whoever trusts in the MOST HIGH GOD are free indeed; while those who trust in themselves alone are slaves. 

GO FORTH & LEARN 
"Gather the people to ME that I may let them her MY words, in order that they may learn to revere ME as long a they live on earth, and may so teach their children." [Deuteronomy (Bereshith) 4. 10 Tanakh, Torah] 

The LORD GOD spoke these words to Moses on Mount Horeb. GOD intends for HIS people to learn (Hebrew: lamad — diligently teach, expert, instruct, skilful) to both hear HIS voice and to obey HIS instructions. "But take utmost care and diligently keep yourself, lest you forget the things you saw with your own eyes, lest they depart from your mind as long as you live. And make them known to your children and your children’s children." [Deuteronomy (Bereshith) 4. 9 Tanakh, Torah] 

The most important thing we can learn in every society is to learn (receive instructions) and understand the WORD OF GOD, and then obey what is written. "For whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope...that you may with one mind and one mouth glorify the GOD and FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST." [Romans 15. 4, 6] Obedience to what we learn in SCRIPTURE is a incredible method of learning many other things from the HOLY TEXT. 

Don’t be like the world, "always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth" [2 Timothy 3. 7], but come out from among them and be separate unto the MOST HOLY ONE. "Learn to fear the LORD your GOD" [Deuteronomy/Devarim 31. 13]; "Learn to do good" [Isaiah/Yeshayah 1. 17]; "learn doctrine (what you believe and hold to be true)" [Isaiah/Yeshayah 29. 24]; "learn carefully the ways of MY people, to swear by MY NAME." [Jeremiah/Yirmeyah 12. 16] 

Learn "not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other." [1 Corinthians 4. 6]; "learn not to blaspheme." [1 Timothy 1. 20]; "learn to show piety (faithfulness, goodness, holiness) at home and to repay their parents" [1 Timothy 5. 4]; also "learn to maintain good works, to meet urgent needs, that they may not be unfruitful." [Titus 3. 14] These things do not come naturally, they are learned. 

Paul learned and taught us another essentially important lesson: "I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through CHRIST WHO strengthens me." [Philippines 4. 11 - 13] 

MESSIAH YESHUA, the GREAT CREATOR, could only learn some things by becoming a MAN, "HE learned obedience by the things which HE suffered. And having been perfected, HE became the AUTHOR of eternal salvation to all who obey HIM." [Hebrews 5. 8 - 10] Thus, we in turn must learn from HIM. "Take MY yoke upon you and learn from ME, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." [Matthew 11. 29] "For this is the love of GOD, that we keep HIS commandments. And HIS commandments are not burdensome." [1 John 5. 3] 

Learning to serve the MASTER of the Universe and obey HIS commands will lead us to a better understanding, a marvelous life in MESSIAH, and into the presence of the glory and grace of our BELOVED where we, with a glorious element of surprise and adoration, will see HIS wonderful, all-together lovely face. Such treasures the CHRIST-like-ones have, for we are incorrigibly (eternally, insuppressibly, inherently) confident in the ONE we adore.

Rather than listen to the wind of our soul, we should seek the wind of GOD and release control to HIM. [John 3:7-8] Our words will never be enough for us. They will never answer all our questions, provide the best purpose and direction for us, or give us peace from all our mistakes. We need to be born from above by the wind of GOD, HIS HOLY SPIRIT. We need to love…adore, worship, and follow HIM with our entire being. We need to seek HIM, not upon the setting sun but from the first glimmer of dawn. And we need to know that if we seek HIM with all our heart, we will find HIM. [Jeremiah 29:13] Don’t miss the RISING SON. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 05 Jul 2016, 11:20 pm

"Yeshuat ha’SHEM k’heref ayin. . . The salvation of GOD is like the blink of an eye. " [–Pesikta Zutreta] Regardless of how bleak something may look, salvation is near. ALMIGHTY GOD can change everything in the blink of an eye, so we know that in HIM there is hope and redemption. 

FREEDOM’S VALUE & RESPONSIBILITY 
"The chief commander answered, "With a large sum I obtained this citizenship." And Paul said, "But I was born a citizen (free)." [Acts 22. 28] 

The privilege of being born a free Roman citizen was a life-saving circumstance for Paul in his defense before the Jewish mob trying to kill him in Jerusalem, "The next day, because he (the Commander) wanted to know for certain why he (Paul) was accused by the Jews, he released him from his bonds, and commanded the chief priests and all their council to appear, and brought Paul down and set him before them." [Acts 22. 30] This happened after Paul had returned from his third missionary journey. 

The Apostle Paul used his citizenship status at least once before to get out of prison in Philippi — "But Paul said to them, "They have beaten us openly, uncondemned Romans, and have thrown us into prison. And now do they put us out secretly? No indeed! Let them come themselves and get us out." And the officers told these words to the magistrates, and they were afraid when they heard that they were Romans. Then they came and pleaded with them and brought them out, and asked them to depart from the city." [Acts 16. 37 - 39] Obviously, his Roman citizenship was a great asset at that time also. 

This is a type of the wondrous position we have as citizens of Heaven. When Paul later wrote to the followers of CHRIST at Philippi, he reminded them that "our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the SAVIOR, the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, WHO will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to HIS glorious body, according to the working by which HE is able even to subdue all things to HIMSELF." [Philippians 3. 20 - 21] 

And that status is one of true freedom from the power of sin in our lives as well as the fear of death and judgment when we meet face-to-face with the RIGHTEOUS ONE. "But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of GOD, you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life." [Romans 2. 22 - 23] "And having been set free from sin, you became slaves of righteousness." [Romans 6. 18 - 19] "For the Law of the SPIRIT OF LIFE in CHRIST JESUS has made me free from the Law of sin and death." [Romans 8. 2] 

We thank GOD for the freedom of religion, at least at this present time, our freedom to believe and teach all the great truths of HOLY SCRIPTURE, a liberty which we must cherish and guard, for it is under constant attack by unbelievers. Also, we must remember to "not use liberty as an opportunity for the flesh, but through love serve one another." [Galatians 5. 13] Liberty is not a license. 

As citizens of Heaven, "we are ambassadors for CHRIST" here on earth, with our fundamental duty being that of urging men everywhere on YESHUA’S behalf to "be reconciled to GOD. For HE made HIM WHO knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of GOD in HIM. We then, as workers together with HIM also plead with you not to receive the grace of GOD in vain." [2 Corinthians 5. 20 - 6. 1] 

By the SPIRIT OF MESSIAH, we are free — YESHUA paid the full price and we can stand fast in the liberty HE has given us. Praise HIM evermore! 

As most will be celebrating the 4th of July - Independence Day today, let us remember that we need to stay humbly dependent of ALMIGHTY GOD instead of being disgusting, offensive, and degenerate as the new product society is now embracing; expressing new found freedom and ethics that engages in debased wickedness, every act of depravity, evil. corruption, viciousness and violence all with government sanctions. The LORD warned that such would be practiced with approval in the last times: "In the last days perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of GOD, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!" 2 Timothy 3:1-6 
We thank YOU, Great & MIGHTY GOD for by YOUR mercies and grace that binds us to YOU. Keep us ever grateful and grant us YOUR perfect rest. We meditate on YOUR Teachings at all times rejoicing in them, for in them are true life and length of days. O that YOUR love may never depart from our hearts. Praised are YOU, O LORD, WHO made us YOUR people. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 Jul 2016, 9:45 pm

GOD promises forgiveness for repentance, but HE does not promise a tomorrow for procrastination. Now is the acceptable time. 

DARKNESS OVER ALL 
"Now it was about the sixth hour, and there was darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour." [Luke 23. 44] 

YESHUA, the SUFFERING MAN OF SORROWS, was nailed to the cross on the third hour and HE died at the ninth hour. On the sixth hour a sudden and complete, supernatural darkness caused the sun's light to fail. This darkness settled down on the earth and remained for three hours and then lifted and departed as abruptly. The sun was veiled as with sackcloth for those three hours while the AUTHOR of all light, physically and spiritually, was hanging on the cross 

In Egypt, the ETERNAL ONE kept HIS OWN people in light while Egypt experienced the plague of darkness. But when they crucified the LORD JESUS, GOD'S PRECIOUS SON, that supernatural darkness which they had escaped in Egypt came upon them in their own land. It is, however, a greater miracle to produce darkness in the presence of light than light in the presence of darkness. Light overcomes darkness, but darkness is the negation of light. 

The Explanation of This Darkness: In the light of the sun, men had put forth every effort to humiliate the LORD YESHUA and make HIM suffer. The Roman soldiers, hardened by such experiences, were just performing another day's task. For the first three hours, the Jewish rulers and the mob mocked, despitefully jeered, rebuked and reproached the LORD OF GLORY. Then, on the sixth hour, man's energies ceased. There was darkness and no man could work; the hearts of men were held by a gripping terror. The soldiers stood aside in fear; the ruthless sneers of the rulers' tongues were silenced. Stillness enveloped the scene. Unspeakable horror hung over the cross while the mighty process of nature rolled on; but, its MAKER had stepped in and intervened in HIS creation. HE veiled the sun in sackcloth and spread the mantle of night over the cross when the AUTHOR OF LIGHT was dying for our sins. 

The first three hours were man's moment; but the last three hours were ALMIGHTY GOD'S. With HIS intervention, the cruel cross became an altar. The substitutionary death of GOD'S PERFECT LAMB is the fOUNDATION of all GOD'S dealings with man — above all HIS actions to us — revealing GOD'S best for us. MESSIAH YESHUA'S only compulsion was that of love for those who were nailing HIM to the cross. Pilate wrote a title above the cross: "THE KING OF THE JEWS" ...but the HEAVENLY FATHER veiled that inscription for the time being that John's words might echo from the hilltops, "Behold! THE LAMB OF GOD WHO takes away the sin of the world!" [John 1. 29] 

In that period of darkness MESSIAH, our KINSMAN REDEEMER "was made sin for us" and thereby HE fulfilled the prophecy of the SLAIN LAMB in Isaiah 53. JESUS is the LAMB OF GOD, WHO willingly died upon GOD'S appointed altar, working in beautiful harmony with the FATHER for the sin of the world. That darkness speaks of the inscrutable, unfathomable and unspeakable sufferings of CHRIST JESUS when HE became sin for us. GOD slew HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON upon the altar — as it is written, "smitten and afflicted by GOD" [Isaiah/Yeshayah 53. 4]; but HIS suffering is unrecorded, for it is veiled in the darkness of Calvary. As the darkness ceased about the ninth hour, there came the piercing and anguished cry from the DYING LAMB, "ELI, ELI, lama sabachthani?" — that is, "MY GOD, MY GOD, why have YOU forsaken ME?" [Matthew 27. 46] 

In those last three hours, the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH endured all the sufferings of hell. HE plumbed the depths of pain, and HE bore the full penalty of sin; GOD did not spare HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON but gave HIM freely. When CHRIST bore our sin, substitution for sinful man was perfectly accomplished and completed in the severe darkness of that hour. 

Looking back on YESHUA'S deepest hour of anguish, we cannot plumb the depths of darkness to discern the dire distress of HIS soul; we can only be eternally grateful that "The LORD was pleased to crush HIM; HE has put HIM to grief. When HE made HIMSELF an offering for sin-guilt, that HE might see HIS seed and arm of vindication, and have long life; and that through HIM the LORD'S purpose might prosper." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The LORD JESUS CHRIST loved me and gave HIMSELF for me meeting the demands of a HOLY & JUST GOD. 

The ALL-WISE ONE buried the sword of justice in the heart of MESSIAH YESHUA. Now, the sword of justice is sheathed in HIS heart and ALMIGHTY GOD is free to accept sinners who do no more than receive JESUS, HIS BELOVED SON. The Cross of CHRIST was an Altar of Eternal Sacrifice where GOD displayed HIS love by paying the penalty of sin HIMSELF which HIS holiness demanded, for GOD was in MESSIAH YESHUA reconciling the world to HIMSELF. 
Such amazingly incredible love! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Praised are YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless. Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR REVERED WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully, we lift our voices and proclaim YOUR PRECIOUS NAME. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 03 Jul 2016, 10:57 pm

The wicked are slaves to their desires; the righteous are masters of them. 

WISDOM, UNDERSTANDING & DISCERNMENT 
"Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore acquire wisdom; with all your acquisitions, gain understanding and discernment." [Proverbs (Mishle) 4. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Knowledge is awareness of facts. Understanding is comprehension of the meaning and interrelation of facts. Wisdom is true character — the ability to use one's knowledge and understanding. GODly wisdom and true understanding are far more valuable than anything else in life. "For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not equal to her." [Proverbs (Mishle) 8. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The fear of the LORD is the best part of beginning knowledge; and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding. Fools despise wisdom and discipline." [Proverbs (Mishle) 1. 7; 9. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] No one can acquire knowledge or understanding apart from MESSIAH YESHUA, "in WHOM are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." [Colossians 2. 3] Furthermore, wisdom and knowledge must come from the Holy Scriptures, for they are uniquely "profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instructions in righteousness; that the man of GOD may be perfect." [2 Timothy 3. 16 - 17] 

True Wisdom does not come easily or instinctively. Each one must receive and keep, listen and study, ask and pray, seek and search GOD'S WRITTEN WORD, the HOLY BIBLE, and develop a moment-by-moment communication with the ALMIGHTY SOVEREIGN GOD. "MY son, IF you accept MY WORDS and treasure up MY commandments; IF you make your ear attentive to wisdom and your heart and mind open to discernment; IF you call to understanding and cry aloud to discernment, IF you seek it as you do silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, THEN you will understand the fear of the LORD and attain knowledge of GOD. For the LORD grants wisdom; knowledge and discernment are by His decree." [Proverbs (Mishle) 2. 1 - 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"Blessed is the man whom YOU instruct and discipline, O LORD, the man YOU instruct in YOUR teaching, to give him rest and tranquility in times of misfortune, until the Pit is dug for the wicked. For the LORD will not forsake HIS people; HE will not abandon HIS very own. Judgment shall again return to justice, and all the upright will assemble to it." [Psalms (Tehillym) 94. 12 - 15 Tanakh, Kethuvim] There is no greater blessings then having a personal relationship with the REDEEMING LORD GOD OF HEAVEN. 

As we bid farewell to Shabbos, our prayer is that GOD, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins. We share the blessed hope that every day will be as sweet as Shabbat...a rest of love freely given in truth and sincerity – a rest in peace and tranquility, quiet and safety — a perfect rest in which you find favor of the LORD YESHUA! 
Tov Shavua — have a good week! ...may gladness reign and joy increase as you enter a new week and delight in and share the LORD GOD ETERNAL with others. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Jul 2016, 4:51 pm

Egotism is nothing more then an antiseptic that dulls stupidity. 

TEACH YOUR CHILDREN WELL 
"The LORD said to me (Moses), 'Gather the people to ME, and I will let them hear MY words, that they may learn to revere ME as long as they live on the earth, and that they may teach their children.'" [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 4. 10 Tanakh, Torah] 

How critically essential it is that parents not only know the ONLY TRUE & LIVING GOD, but that they teach their children to understand, honor and serve the BLESSED CREATOR. From the very beginning, the HOLY ONE has instructed and encouraged us to acknowledge HIM and experience the awesomeness of HIS PRESENCE. "That they should make them known to their children; that the future generation might know — children who would be born — that they may arise and tell their children, that they may set their confidence and hope in GOD, and not forget the works of GOD, but keep HIS commandments." [Psalms (Tehillym) 48. 5 - 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

GOD, the ALMIGHTY SOVEREIGN RULER is concerned about every person throughout all generations and HE has "been our DWELLING PLACE...a LITTLE SANCTUARY" [Psalms/Tehillym 90.1 & Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 11. 16] for all who will believe and follow faithfully. That is why the GREAT & MIGHTY GOD repeatedly stresses that HIS absolute truths concerning the creation, HIS character, HIS great work of salvation, and HIS perfect plans for the ages to come be passed on faithfully from one generation to another. "You shall diligently teach your children the laws and commandments I charge you this day. You shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up. Bind them as a sign on your hand and let them serve as a symbol on your forehead; inscribe them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates — That your days and the days of your children may be multiplied in the land of which the LORD swore to your fathers to give them, like the days of the heavens above the earth." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 6. 7 - 9; 11. 21 Tanakh, Torah] 

The GOD OF ETERNITY is concerned that we do not forget those precious truths which HE has given us. "Forever, O LORD, YOUR WORD stands firm in heaven. YOUR faithfulness endures to all generations; YOU established the earth, and it abides. They continue this day according to YOUR ordinances, for all are YOUR servants. Unless YOUR Law had been my delight, I would then have perished in my affliction. I will never forget YOUR precepts, for YOU have preserved my life through them." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 89 - 93 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The LORD YESHUA, the ALPHA and the OMEGA, the FIRST and the LAST pleads with us to "hold fast what you have...that no one may take your crown." [Revelation 2. 25; 3. 11] 

The true principle of great education that was given by the Apostle Paul is, "to be strong in the grace that is in MESSIAH YESHUA. And the things that you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit these to faithful men who will be able to teach others also." [2 Timothy 2. 1 - 2] And the crucifixion which shows GOD’S greatest love is especially to be taught forever, so that your children will prostrate themselves and bend their knees before the LORD. "Offspring shall serve HIM; the LORD’S fame will be proclaimed to the generation to come. They will declare HIS righteousness to people yet to be born, that HE has done this." [Psalms (Tehillym) 22. 30 - 31 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Oh that the ends of the earth would remember HIS wondrous works and turn to the LORD, and all the families of the nations worship before HIM. Let every generation see, and behold the face of GOD. 

Welcome Sabbath! We thank YOU, Great & MIGHTY GOD for by YOUR grace we were taught the blessed holiness of the weekly day of rest; and Sabbath is the sign of the tie that binds us to YOU. Keep us ever grateful and grant us YOUR perfect rest. Amen. On Sabbath, we are reminded that justice is our duty and a better world our goal. 
O FATHER in Heaven, YOU are our GUIDE even unto death. Grant us, I pray, grace to follow YOU wherever YOU go. In little daily duties to which YOU call us, bow down our wills to simple obedience, patience under pain or frustration, strict truthfulness of word and manner, humility, kindness; in great acts of duty or perfection, if YOU should call us to them, uplift us to self-sacrifice, heroic courage, laying down our life for the sake of YOUR Truth for our family, our children, our friends, or for our brother. Amen. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 01 Jul 2016, 9:55 pm

The average person, when left alone with his thoughts, is tremendously lonely. 

THE LORD IS MY STRENGTH 
"I love YOU, O LORD (YEHOWAH), my STRENGTH (CHEZEQ). The LORD is my ROCK (CELA`) and my FORTRESS (MATZUWD) and my DELIVERER (PALAT); my GOD (`EL), my STRENGTH (TSUWR) in whom I will trust; my SHIELD (MAGEN) and the HORN (QUREN) of my salvation, my STRONGHOLD (MISGAB)." [Psalms (Tehillym) 18. 1 – 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim 

There should be no limit to what we can accomplish since our CREATOR GOD is omnipotent and we can go in HIS strength. The Book of Psalms, particularly testifies that the HOLY ONE indeed is our STRENGTH. " I come with praise of YOUR mighty acts and go in the strength of the LORD GOD; I will celebrate and make mention of YOUR righteousness, YOURS only." [Psalms (Tehillym) 71. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Appropriating (sharing in) GOD’S strength and manifesting it in our lives is done by fearing HIM. "The LORD takes pleasure in those who fear HIM, in those who depend on HIS mercy." [Psalms (Tehillym) 147. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Truly the eye of the LORD is on those who fear HIM, on those who hope in HIS mercy, to deliver their soul from death, and to sustain them in famine." [Psalms (Tehillym) 33. 18 - 19Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The secret of the LORD is with those who fear HIM, to them HE will make known HIS covenant." [Psalms (Tehillym) 25. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The ANGEL OF THE LORD encamps around those who fear HIM, and delivers them." [Psalms (Tehillym) 33. 18 – 19 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

To continually go in the strength of the LORD is essentially to "celebrate and make mention of Your righteousness, YOURS only." Speaking of GOD’S righteousness, not ours for we have none, in the fear of the LORD and the leading of the SPIRIT OF GOD hoping only in HIS mercy, manifests the strength of the LORD. 

Moses encouraged Joshua and Israel when he addressed the nation telling them that the LORD your GOD HIMSELF would cross over before them; HE would destroy the nations from before them and they would dispossess them. "Be strong and of good courage, do not fear nor be afraid of them; for the LORD your GOD, HE is the ONE WHO goes with you. HE will not leave you, fail you, nor forsake you...HE will be with you; HE will not fail you or forsake you. Fear not and be not dismayed!" [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 31. 6, 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Rejoicing in the LORD is the SOURCE of your strength." [Nehemiah (Nechemah) 8. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The Apostle Paul, definitely manifest the strength of the Lord GOD in his life as much as anyone ever did, and bore witness. . . "HE said to me — My grace is sufficient for you, for MY strength is made perfect in weakness. — Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of CHRIST may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for CHRIST'S sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong." [2 Corinthians 12. 9 – 10] 

The grace and joy of the LORD YESHUA shining through our own weakness, enable the man whose strength is in HIM, to "go from strength to strength" [Psalms/Tehillym 84. 7] in HIS service. "Chazaq v’amats — Be strong and of good courage, the MIGHTY ONE OF ISRAEL is with you!. 

Our feet are standing at your gates, O Jerusalem. Jerusalem, built as a City bound firmly together; where tribes once went up to give thanks unto YEHOWAH, where thrones of justice were once set, thrones of the House of David. 
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; may those who love her prosper. May peace be in her walls, tranquility in her towers. May ADONAI bless us from Zion and let us see the good of Jerusalem. Let us see our children's children and peace upon Israel. 
Have a peaceful, enriching day with an objective to bless others. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 29 Jun 2016, 8:49 pm

Belief cannot be commanded, but unbelief will be dealt with. 

FIRST ADAM — LAST ADAM 
"The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the SECOND MAN is the LORD from heaven. As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the HEAVENLY MAN, so also are those who are heavenly." [1 Corinthians 15. 47 - 48] 

Death reigned because of the transgression of the first Adam and sin was passed down through mankind. The LAST ADAM, WHO would conquer death, was sinless. "Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of Adam, who is a type of HIM (MESSIAH YESHUA) WHO was to come." [Romans 5. 14] 

Adam named the creatures. "The LORD GOD formed out of the earth all wild beasts and all birds of the sky, and brought them to the man to see what he would call them; and whatever the man called each living creature, that would be its name." [Genesis (Bereshith) 2. 19 Tanakh, Torah] 

The LAST ADAM created all things. "GOD created the great sea monsters and all the living creatures of every kind...according to their kind, and every winged bird according to its kind...all living creatures according to its kind: cattle and creeping things and beasts of the earth. Then GOD said — Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness. — And GOD created man in HIS IMAGE; in the image of GOD HE created him; male and female HE created them." [Genesis (Bereshith) 1. 21 - 27 Tanakh, Torah] 

Adam was put to sleep. "And from his side, the LORD GOD took a rib and created woman." Then the MASTER CREATOR brought her to the man and he (Adam) said: "This time it is bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh." [Genesis (Bereshith) 2. 21 - 23] This time a "help-meet" was "out of him" — a part of him, closer and dearer than any other living creature in Eden's Garden. 

The YESHUA'S side was pierced. "But when they came to JESUS and saw that HE was already dead, they did not break HIS legs. But one of the soldiers pierced HIS side with a spear, and immediately blood and water came out." [John 19. 33 - 34] The LAST ADAM gave of HIMSELF that the Church may be redeemed through the blood and water that flows out of HIM. ALMIGHTY GOD, in HIS mercy performed a miraculous operation upon the LAST ADAM — for there came forth from HIS side- the precious blood, HIS life, which made it possible for one to be born-anew, born of GOD. This time a very vital, warm, living part of HIM! Now we who are believers in MESSIAH YESHUA can be closer and dearer to HIM than when we were mere creatures of the dust alone. 

Adam was a gardener. "The CREATOR took the man and placed him in the Garden of Eden to till it and tend it." [Genesis (Bereshith) 2. 15 Tanakh, Torah] 

The Last Adam was mistaken for a gardener. "Miryam (Mary) stood outside by the tomb weeping, and as she wept she stooped down and looked into the tomb. And she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of YESHUA had lain." When asked why she was weeping, she replied that her LORD had been taken away and she didn't know where they laid HIM. Then, "JESUS said to her — Woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking? — She, supposing Him to be the GARDENER, said to HIM — SIR, if you have carried HIM away, tell me where you have laid HIM, and I will take HIM away." [John 20. 11 - 15] 

"The first man, Adam, became a living being; the LAST ADAM became a LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT. However, the spiritual is not first, but the natural, and afterward the spiritual. And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the HEAVENLY MAN." [1 Corinthians 15. 42 - 46, 49] 

John said, regarding the image of the Heavenly Man: "Beloved, now we are children of God; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when HE is revealed, we shall be like HIM, for we shall see HIM as HE is." [1 John 3. 2] 

Paul confirmed the same concept by saying, "Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed — in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality." [1 Corinthians 15. 51 - 53] This is the change we look forward to at the coming of the LORD JESUS for HIS oWN. HalleluYAH! 

May our Heavenly Father hear our prayers, that our long-awaited Messiah YesHUA, the Son of David, King of kings comes quickly. And, may His Holy Temple be rebuilt speedily, even in our day, Amen! 
May you be blessed with love, hope, health, wisdom and GOD’S incredibly amazing grace as you seek HIM. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 28 Jun 2016, 10:49 am

Blessed be the generation in which those "great in wisdom" accept the authority of "the humble." 

SEARCH FOR WISDOM 
"Where can wisdom be found? and where is the source of understanding?" [Job (Iyob) 28. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Men have been searching for this most precious of all treasures since time began. Eve, when tempted by Satan to believe that the "forbidden fruit" would make her wise, fell into sin. Likewise, long before Abram left Ur of the Chaldeans, the Patriarch Job (Iyob) was asking this old, frequent inquiry of his three judgmental, fault-finding friends; but they could not answer. 

Job states: "ELOHIYM sets HIS hand against the flinty rock and overturns mountains by the roots. HE carves out channels through rock; HIS eyes behold every precious thing. HE dams up the sources of the streams so that hidden things may be brought to light." [Job (Iyob) 28. 9 - 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "But, where can wisdom be found; where is the source of understanding? No man can set a value on it; it cannot be found in the land of the living." [Job (Iyob) 28. 12 - 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Truly, wisdom cannot be mined nor can it be purchased even with the finest gold or precious stones. 

There is a way to ascertain and learn true wisdom — it is found only in the NEVER-FAILING ONE HIMSELF, for "GOD understands the way to it; HE knows the source." [Job (Iyob) 28. 23 Tanakh, Kethuvim] In truth, the ALMIGHTY CREATOR is THE SOURCE. "For HE sees to the ends of the earth, observes all that is beneath the heavens. When HE fixed the weight of the winds, set the measure of the waters; when HE made a rule for the rain and a course for the thunderstorms, then HE saw it and gauged it; HE measured it and probed it. HE said to man — Behold! The fear of the LORD, that is wisdom; and to depart evil is understanding." [Job (Iyob) 28. 24 - 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

True wisdom is to be found in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA "WHO became for us WISDOM from GOD." [1 Corinthians 1. 30] In CHRIST JESUS, the LORD "are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." [Colossians 2. 3] We find wisdom in HIS WRITTEN WORD, the HOLY SCRIPTURES. "Let the WORD OF THE LORD dwell in you richly in all wisdom." [Colossians 3. 16] 

If a person desires wisdom, REAL WISDOM, they will find it only in reverently fearing the LORD GOD, departure from all evil, and receiving the precious MESSIAH YESHUA as REDEEMER, SAVIOR, SOVEREIGN LORD & KING. Wisdom comes through the diligent search to learn HIS ways and obeying them. "For the LORD grants wisdom; knowledge and discernment are by HIS decree. HE reserves ability for the upright and is a SHIELD for those who live blamelessly, guarding the paths of justice, protecting the way of those loyal to HIM. You will then understand what is right, just, and equitable — every good course. For wisdom will enter your mind and knowledge will delight you." [Proverbs (Mishle) 2. 6 - 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Go forth then and learn — never loosing sight of the crown of glory reserved for you by the WELL-BELOVED CAPTAIN of our faith. 

YOURS, O LORD, is the greatness and the power, the glory and the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in the heavens and in the earth are YOURS; YOURS is the Kingdom, O LORD, and YOU are exalted as head above all. Praised be the LORD to WHOM all praise is due for ever and ever! Praised be YOU, O LORD our GOD, RULER of the world, WHO has chosen us from among all peoples and has given us YOUR Law. Thank YOU for redeeming us, forgiving us, and cleansing us from all our sins. Let us not be moved from YOUR path of righteousness we pray, Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Jun 2016, 8:18 pm

Love blinds the eyes to faults and hatred blinds them to virtues. [Moses ben-Ezra] 

DAYSPRING FROM DARK SHADOW 
"May darkness and deep gloom reclaim it (the day of Job's birth); may a gloom-darkened cloud lie over it; may what blackens the day terrify it." [Job (Iyob) 3. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

After sitting for months in awful misery, Job uttered this doleful, dismal damnation. Total misery was the principal ingredient of the sad wailing of the confused patriarch as he finally let go and cursed the day he was born. [Job/Iyob 3. 3] Job had been living a long while in the grim "shadow of death" — but could not die. This cry of Job contains the first of several reference to "the shadow of death" in HOLY SCRIPTURE. In the OLD COVENANT there are eighteen such references, of which ten are in the Book of Job. 

The HOLY ONE HIMSELF asked, "Have the gates of death been disclosed to you? Have you seen the gates of deep darkness or the shadow of death?" [Job (Iyob) 38. 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim] These are well-spoken expressive questions, for no one in Job's day had ever returned from death. 

No one has personal knowledge of what really lies beyond those terrifyingly depressing doors. No one, that is, except the YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. HE said, "I am HE that lives and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore, Amen! And I have the keys of Hades and of Death." [Revelation 1. 18] When the LORD JESUS conquered death, HE destroyed its sting (not its sorrow). In confident assurance as was King David, we can say — "Though I walk through a valley of deepest darkness in the shadow of death, I fear no harm, for YOU are with me; YOUR rod and YOUR staff — they comfort me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 23. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The last reference in the OLD COVENANT to the dark shadow of death is. . ."Seek the LORD, WHO turns the deep darkness and the shadow of death into dawn; and darkens day into night." [Amos (Amus) 5. 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The last reference in the HOLY SCRIPTURES is when Zacharias, the father of John the Baptist, thanked GOD OMNIPOTENT that "the DAYSPRING from on high has visited us; to give light to those who sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace." [Luke 1. 78 - 79] When we have a personal relationship with the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, the sting of death is gone. . . and beyond the Veil of Death is seen — the Dawn. 

Praised are YOU, O LORD our GOD, RULER of the world, by whose law the shadows of evening fall and the gates of the morning are opened. Infinite as is YOUR power, so is YOUR love. By YOUR laws and commandments, by statutes and ordinances YOU have led us in the way of righteousness and brought us to the light of truth. Therefore at our lying down and our rising up, let us meditate on YOUR teachings and find in YOUR laws true life and length of days. O that YOUR love may never depart from our hearts. Praised are YOU, O LORD, WHO has revealed YOUR love through MESSIAH YESHUA. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Jun 2016, 11:50 pm

Our past need not determine our future. 

HE HAS COME 
"Seventy weeks of years have been decreed for your people and your Holy City until the measure of transgression is filled and that of sin complete, until iniquity is expiated, and eternal righteousness ushered in; and prophetic vision ratified and sealed, and the Holy of Holies anointed. You must know and understand: From the issuance of the word to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the time of the MESSIAH NAGIYD (the ANOINTED PRINCE) is seven weeks; and for sixty-two weeks it will be rebuilt, square and moat, but in a time of distress." [Daniel (Danyel) 9. 24 - 25 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Nearly 500 years prior to the date of the coming of MESSIAH, the Angel Gabriel gave this remarkable prophecy to Daniel the prophet, predicting the date of HIS coming. From the announcement to the coming of MESSIAH THE KING, there would be 69 weeks, literally "sevens" meaning seven-year periods in this context. Implying that MESSIAH would come as the ANOINTED ONE 483 years after the commandment was given to rebuild Jerusalem. This date was the timing when MESSIAH YESHUA entered Jerusalem to be acknowledged as its PROMISED KING. 

The letter or decree (command, authorization, etc.) for the rebuilding of Jerusalem was during the time of Nehemiah: "In the month of Nisan, in the twentieth year of King Artaxerxes". . . when Nehemiah said to the king — "if it pleases, let me have letters to the governors of the provinces beyond the River, directing them to grant me passage until I reach Judah; likewise a letter to Asaph the keeper of the King's Forest, directing him to give me timber to make beams for the gatehouses of the citadel which pertains to the Temple fortress and the City walls and for the house I shall occupy. — The king granted them to me, thanks to my GOD'S benevolent hand upon me." [Nehemiah (Nechemah) 2. 1, 7 - 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The prophecy of Gabriel went on to say, "And after those sixty-two weeks, the ANOINTED ONE will be cut off executed for a capital crime." [Daniel (Danyel) 9. 25 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Or, to be specific — although MESSIAH would come as promised, HE would be slain instead of being crowned as KING. Since the 483-year period has long since terminated, it is perfectly clear that YESHUA must have already come, and then been put to death at that time. 

The terms of this remarkable prophecy have been precisely fulfilled in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, ALMIGHTY GOD'S ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON alone, and no one coming later could have done so. No wonder the LORD JESUS wept over Jerusalem, pronouncing her coming judgment, "For days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment around you, surround you and close you in on every side, and level you, and your children within you, to the ground; and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not know the time of your visitation." [Luke 19. 43 - 44] 

As we continue to pray for the peace of Jerusalem and Israel, we weep also as did our BELOVED REDEEMER. All the while, we trust GOD'S perfect omniscient planning, for "through their (Jews) fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles. Now if their (Jews) fall is riches for the world, and their (Jews) failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their (Jews) fullness!" [Romans 11. 11 - 12] In this, we rejoice significantly. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
The HIGH & LOFTY CREATOR promises a curse upon the nations that come against Jerusalem: "And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem." [Zechariah/Zecharyah 12:9] ALMIGHTY GOD promises a blessing on those who bless Israel. Please join us today and bless Israel with your prayers. 
It is incredible to realize that in America today, there are people who will proudly call out “Heil Hitler” as they shoot and murder innocent children – and shocking to realize that there are others who publicly support their odious views, and legalize and financially support other atrocious atrocities and perversions. We are ripe for GOD’S righteous judgment, if we do not turn from our wicked ways. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Jun 2016, 10:53 pm

When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it had happened or not. 

GOD'S PEOPLE REST 
"There remains therefore a rest for the people of GOD. For he who has entered HIS rest has himself also ceased from his works as GOD did from HIS." [Hebrews 4. 9 - 10] 

Though we may get weary in the work the ALMIGHTY has assigned us here on earth, we never grow tired of the work, for the need is so great and the laborers are so few. The LORD knows our needs and the fact that we need rest so HE ordained a weekly day of rest, HIS Sabbath. The CREATOR HIMSELF set this precedence or example for mankind — HE did the work of creation in six days and rested the seventh. [Exodus/Shemot 20. 8 - 11] 

The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, nonetheless, taught that it is still "lawful to do good on the Sabbath" [Matthew 12. 12], and SCRIPTURES command us to always walk as the wise do "redeeming the time, because the days are evil" and "understand what the will of the LORD is." [Ephesians 5. 16 - 17] 

There is a threefold purpose in the opening text from the book of Hebrews. The Hebrew word for rest — shabbathown — is actually the special word for "Sabbath Rest" — used only this one time in the NEW COVENANT (speaking of YESHUA, the text says: "sat down at the right hand of the MAJESTY on high {rested}" — Hebrews 1. 3). This seemingly indicates that the weekly rest day, like each of the other laws in the Ten Commandments, is still a DIVINE principle in the CHRISTian dispensation, and violating it is to our hurt and disadvantage. It also refers to the rest we find in KING JESUS, "For he who has entered HIS rest has himself also ceased from his works as GOD did from HIS. Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience." [Hebrews 4. 10 - 11] 

Also for our future life, it is most comforting when we, the believers and worshippers of GOD MOST HIGH, will have blessed rest from toils and troubles, "Then I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, "Write — Blessed are the dead who die in the LORD from now on. Yes! says the SPIRIT — that they may rest from their labors, and their works follow them." [Revelation 14. 13] 

How very much our wonderful CREATOR GOD has blessed us, even in these hard days, we can find rest for our souls in YESHUA the REDEEMER, our LORD & KING. 

Welcome Sabbath, come, let us welcome the Bride of the Week...may its radiance illumine our hearts as we kindle the candles of Sabbath! 
Ultimately, the world will again be perfected in the End of Days. Man will again live in harmony with the world and nature, devoting his being and energies to GOD alone. That period is known as "Yom Shekulo Shabbat" – a time of eternal Shabbat, a time we eagerly await today. As a result, Shabbat is a time of both spiritual and physical enjoyment – a time in which the two types of experiences coalesce in complete harmony and together enhance our appreciation of our LOVING MASTER. On Shabbat, both the physical and spiritual all merge into one magnificent whole, serving as a reflection of the one all-encompassing GOD WHO created them. Bless the LORD, O my soul and all that is within me! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Jun 2016, 12:29 am

Love is more then something you say, it’s something you do. 

MOMENT IN TIME 
"He shall bring the bull to the entrance of the Tent of Meeting, before the LORD, and lay his hand upon the head of the bull. The bull shall be slaughtered before the LORD, and the anointed priest shall take some of the bull's blood and bring it into the Tent of Meeting." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 4. 4 - 5 Tanakh, Torah] 

This verse refers to the "sin offering" that must be killed by the person who is offering it, not the priest. The priest could perform the other rituals of the sacrifice, including burning the remains of the bullock outside the camp, but when offering a "burnt offering" [Leviticus/Vayikra 1. 1 - 5], or a "peace offering" [Leviticus/Vayikra 3. 1-2], the one making the offering had to kill the animal being offered. In each case, before the sacrifice was slain, the one making the offering was to lay his hands upon the head of the bullock, signifying the transfer of his own sin and guilt to the innocent creature being offered. 

How exclusively unique is the timing of the coming of the PRINCE OF PEACE, in the flesh, and HIS perfect atoning death on the cross. The nation of Israel was not free, being ruled by Gentiles, the Romans. The Jews did not have the power to execute a prisoner, only the Romans could. Because the LORD JESUS came, not only to die and redeem HIS Jewish people, HE came to redeem the Gentiles also. 

This follows the pattern that was president for the "sin offering" described in Leviticus where the one for whom the offering is made, must be guilty of killing the sacrifice, both Jew and Gentile are guilty of crucifying the GREATEST SACRIFICE, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, once for all. 

The Jewish authorities planned and demanded MESSIAH'S death [Matthew 26. 3 - 4], and the Gentile Pilate and his Roman soldiers consented and carried out HIS execution. [Matthew 27. 26, 35] Thus, the death of the LORD YESHUA on the cross was effective for both Jew and Gentile — the whole world — following the set pattern of the requirement the MASTER DESIGNER planned from the beginning of time. 

We gratefully acknowledge, O LORD, our MAGNIFICENT GOD, that YOU are our CREATOR & PRESERVER, the ROCK of our life and the SHIELD of our help. We impart thanks to YOU for our lives which are in YOUR hand, for our souls which are ever in YOUR keeping, for YOUR wondrous providence and for YOUR continuous goodness, which YOU bestow upon us day by day. Truly, YOUR mercies never fail and YOUR loving-kindness never ceases. Therefore, we confidently, and most gratefully put our trust in YOU. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 23 Jun 2016, 11:39 am

MESSIAH will come, but I do not desire to pass thru the trials preceding HIS coming. 

GREAT WALL OF FIRE 
"And I MYSELF — declares the LORD — will be a WALL OF FIRE all around Jerusalem, and I will be the GLORY inside it." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 2. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

This is the beautiful promise to Jerusalem in the days drawing closer when "all Israel shall be saved." [Romans 11. 26] Meanwhile, believers can appropriate it as evidence of the SOVEREIGN LORD, the MASTER CREATOR and HIS great concern and kind consideration for all HIS people. 

The safest, most secure place in all the world for one of MESSIAH'S servants is to be in the perfect will of GOD ALMIGHTY. The believer has all around him, an invisible, but invincible (indestructible) spiritual "wall of fire" both protecting and strengthening him. The psalmist said it this way, "The ANGEL OF THE LORD camps around those who fear HIM and rescues them." [Psalms (Tehillym) 34. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Gehazi (means: valley of vision), the servant of Elisha (means: GOD is salvation), who was fearful of the enemy army arrayed against them, was encouraged when his eyes were enabled to see [in answer to Elisha's prayer] that, "the hills all around Elisha were covered with horses and chariots of fire." [2 Kings (Melakhim Bet) 6. 17 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The OMNIPOTENT LORD GOD is like an impregnable, unconquerable wall of mountains surrounding HIS people. "Jerusalem, hills enfold it; and the LORD enfolds HIS people now and forever." [Psalms (Tehillym) 125. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] A contemplation of King David regarding the blessedness of forgiveness of the LORD reads, "YOU are my SHELTER, my HIDING PLACE; YOU preserve me from distress; YOU surround me with songs and joyous shouts of deliverance. Selah" [Psalms (Tehillym) 32. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The earthly Jerusalem is a foreshadowing of the New Jerusalem which will have "a great and high wall" [Revelation 21. 12] within which the people of the EVERLASTING GOD will dwell safely forever and all "the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light." [Revelation 21. 24] 

"In that day, this song shall be sung in the land of Judah: Ours is a strong and mighty city; HE makes victory our inner and outer wall." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 26. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Now, in type — reality, throughout eternity, the GREAT WALL OF MOUNTAINS & ANGELS and DIVINE FIRE is our GREAT SALVATION in the LORD JESUS. "The cry — Violence! — shall no more be heard in your land, nor — Waste, wrack and ruin! — within your borders. And you shall name your walls Victory (Salvation) and your gates Renown (Praise)." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 60. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Amazing, this is tremendously amazing! I wait for YOUR DELIVERANCE, O LORD, for it is good to hope and wait for YOU. 

HEAVENLY FATHER, teach us to emulate YOUR OWN grace and mercy. Cause YOUR truth to fall upon our hearts like seed upon fertile ground. And, may we learn to love YOUR Law ever more deeply and to find in it the beauty of holiness. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 22 Jun 2016, 10:08 pm

Do not confuse the image of life with life itself. 

PROMISED – NEW CREATION 
"Raise your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: Though the heavens should melt away like smoke, and the earth wear out like a garment, and its inhabitants die out like gnats; MY victory and salvation shall stand, MY triumph and righteousness shall remain unbroken." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 51. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

There is a glorious future awaiting the redeemed of the LORD. Although the MOST HIGH OMNIPOTENT GOD'S primeval creation of the heavens and the earth is eternal [Psalms/Tehillym 148], these are now groaning in pain under the effects of sin and the curse. When our KING, the LORD YESHUA returns, all will be made new and right and "creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the GLORIOUS LIBERTY of the children of GOD." [Romans 8. 21] 

Moreover, the scars of sin and death will even be burned away by the refining fires of the ALMIGHTY ONE for "the LORD is not slack concerning HIS promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance. But the DAY OF THE LORD will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the DAY OF GOD, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?" [2 Peter 3. 9 - 12] 

There are explicit references in WRITTEN HOLY SCRIPTURES to these great promises of a "new heaven and earth" which assures us that they will be so wonderful this present earth and its heavens will soon be totally forgotten: "For as the new heaven and the new earth which I will make shall endure by My will — declares the LORD — So shall your seed and your name endure." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 66. 22 Tanakh, Nevi'im] This new heaven and earth will remain eternally and so will all who dwell there, with their true spiritual children. "For behold! I am creating a new heaven and a new earth; the former things shall not be remembered, they shall never come to mind." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 65. 17 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Nevertheless we, according to HIS promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells." [2 Peter 3. 13] Not only will sin be absent, but the results of sin and the curse will have no place there. "Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. And GOD will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." [Revelation 21. 1, 4] 

"Heaven and earth will pass away, but MY WORDS will by no means pass away." [Matthew 24. 35] The TESTIMONIES of the MIGHTY KING are true and they are our assurance of an eternal inheritance in HIM. Such unfathomable free gifts we can receive, just for the taking through Believing Faith. 

Consider your latter end; fear GOD, the HOLY CREATOR, take heed to HIS counsel, seek to understand. 
Please LORD, give us the kindness to hear with compassion, to offer support, loving comfort, and care; give us the courage to do what is needed, the wisdom to choose what is right and most fair; give us the vision to see what is possible; give us the faith that will help pave the way for a present that’s hopeful, a future that’s peaceful — give us the heart to bring joy to each day. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 21 Jun 2016, 3:04 pm

Don't pray because it makes sense to pray, pray because life does not make sense without it. 

BELIEVING GOD 
"Abraham obeyed ME and kept MY Charge, MY Commandments, MY Laws, and MY Teachings." [Genesis (Bereshith) 26. 5 Tanakh, Torah] 

Abraham heard the COMMANDMENTS OF YEHOWAH and he kept GOD'S Charge (Hebrew: mishmar — safeguard, watch) and Commandments (Hebrew: mitsvot — law, ordinance, precept); Statutes (Hebrew: chuqqim — to engrave, carve, portray...thus, describes "written rules of conduct"); and Laws (Hebrew: Torah — precept, statute, teachings). Abraham "believed the LORD, and GOD accounted it to him for righteousness." [Genesis (Bereshit) 15. 6 Tanakh, Torah] 

The basic reason that so many people have trouble understanding the HOLY SCRIPTURES is that they try to interpret the WRITTEN WORD to fit their private opinions, idioms, and idiosyncrasies and they are unable to understand because their minds and hearts are already bound to their own opinion. "For the hearts of this people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them." [Matthew 13. 15] 

The HOLY BIBLE, the SCRIPTURES OF TRUTH, does not need to be interpreted at all, just believed! The LORD GOD said what HE means, and means what HE says. When HE speaks in parables or allegorically, SCRIPTURES clearly say so. Otherwise, the HOLY WORD is literal and should be believed literally word-for-word as it is written. 

The ALMIGHTY OMNISCIENT ONE wants to communicate HIS AUTHORITATIVE WORD to those who have obedient hearts and are willing to devote themselves to diligent study of all SCRIPTURE. "But you must continue in the things which you have learned and been assured of, knowing from whom you have learned them...HOLY SCRIPTURES, which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in CHRIST JESUS. All SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of GOD may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." [2 Timothy 3. 14 - 17] 

May our testimony ever be, "I have not deviated from what HIS lips commanded; I have treasured HIS WORDS more than my daily bread." [Job (Iyob) 23. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "When YOUR WORDS were offered, I devoured them; YOUR WORD brought me the delight and joy of knowing that YOUR NAME is attached to me, O LORD GOD OF HOSTS." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 15. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] IF you have a believing heart like our father, Abraham; a love of the LORD, like Job; and, like Jeremiah, a hunger for the SWEET PRECIOUS WORD — you will find great joy and rejoicing in your own heart. "If you call to understanding and cry aloud to discernment, if you seek it as you do silver and search for it as for treasures, then you will understand the fear of the LORD and attain knowledge of GOD." [Proverbs (Mishle) 2. 3 - 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Such a blessed promise and so many more treasures our precious "ROCK OF AGES" has for HIS children. 

How blessed we are to have the WRITTEN WORD as our ANCHOR, for it does not change and we are secure in HIS shelter. 

Put together all the tenderest love you know of, the deepest you have ever felt, and the strongest that has ever been poured out upon you, and heap upon it all the love of all the loving human hearts in the world, and then multiply it by infinity, and you will begin, perhaps, to have some faint glimpse of what the love of GOD is. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 20 Jun 2016, 11:21 pm

"I can see how it might be possible for a man to look down on the earth and be an atheist, but I cannot conceive how a man could look up to the heavens and say there is no GOD." [Abraham Lincoln] 

ETERNAL, IMMORTAL, INVISIBLE, WISE KING 
"Now to the King ETERNAL, IMMORTAL, INVISIBLE, to GOD alone WHO is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen" [1 Timothy 1. 17] 

Paul is using several majestic descriptive terms here in this devotion of transcendent wonder to ALMIGHTY GOD, the ONE WHO faithfully enabled him to be in the ministry (v. 12 - 13); whose grace was "exceedingly abundant, with faith and love" (v. 14); WHO "came into the world to save sinners" (v. 15); WHO shows mercy, loving kindness, longsuffering, and WHO grants "life everlasting (v. 16)." Each stanza is worthy of our deliberate consideration. 

The KING ETERNAL — GOD’S sovereign kingship is shown here. The term literally translates, the "KING OF THE AGES." "The LORD is the true God; HE is the LIVING GOD, the Everlasting King." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 10. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "The LORD is KING for ever and ever." [Psalms (Tehillym) 10. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] HE is the KING of all ages, and we must humble ourselves and be in continual submission to HIM. 

The KING IMMORTAL — A more vibrant, intense meaning of this Greek word (aphthartos) means more then an exemption from death, as it would include total incorruptibility—the inability to be stained by either decay or death, a continuance. What a comfort to realize that the believer’s crown in glory will be equally imperishable [1 Corinthians 9. 25; also see James 1. 12]; as will their resurrection body. "The dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed." [1 Corinthians 15. 52] "The LORD HIMSELF will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of GOD. And the dead in CHRIST will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the LORD in the air. And thus we shall always be with the LORD." [1 Thessalonians 4. 16 - 17] 

The KING INVISIBLE — GOD is SPIRIT, and as such HE cannot be seen by mortal eye. However, HE has chosen to appear on numerous occasions, most notably as the MESSIAH, but is usually unseen. YESHUA "is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation." [Colossians 1. 15] "My firstborn, the highest of the kings of the earth." [Psalms (Tehillym) 89. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Visible or invisible, GOD merits our praise, worship, honor and thanks. 

The ONLY WISE GOD — GOD is exclusive and unique in HIS existence and wisdom, "GOD, alone wise, be glory through YESHUA ha’MASHIACH forever. Amen" [Romans 16. 27] "Now to HIM WHO is able to keep you from stumbling, and to present you faultless, before the presence of HIS glory with exceeding joy, to GOD our SAVIOR, WHO alone is wise, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever. Amen" [Jude 24 - 25] Beyond a doubt, the LORD GOD stands alone, completely different from all others. 

To this eternal, incorruptible, unseen, unique, wise, sovereign KING belongs honor and glory ceaselessly for all eternity. Amen! 

There is none like YOU among the mighty, O LORD, and there are no works like YOURS. YOUR Kingdom is an everlasting Kingdom and YOUR dominion endures throughout all generations. YOU are KING ETERNAL; YOU have reigned and shall reign for evermore. 
The LORD will give strength to HIS people; the LORD will bless HIS people with shalom (peace). YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is the ONE WHO gives true peace and rest; WHOSE Law keeps us holy. Walk boldly in the light and warmth of GOD'S compelling love. And, may the HOLY ONE fill you with HIS perfect peace, wonderful joy and indescribable happiness. 
May YESHUA bless you with HIS great love that all may see it and know the ONE from WHOM it came. May ALMIGHTY GOD’S love and peace shine out of each of us...as we bow in adoration before the KING OF GLORY...bright enough for all to see...clear enough for all to follow. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 19 Jun 2016, 8:11 pm

Who is a hero? The one that turns an enemy into a friend. 

FATHER’S, A MARK OF DISTINCTION 
"Honor your father and mother" — which is the first commandment with promise — "that it may be well with you and you may live long on the earth." [Ephesians 6. 2 - 3] 

This worldly society, whose influence is growing and will prove deadly if it continues to grow, has been trying to get ALMIGHTY GOD’S Ten Commandments [Exodus/Bereshith 20:3-17] purged from public life and recognition even to the point of re-writing history and outlawing religious rights. However, historians and honest jurists know that they are the very foundation of the American legal system. 

The two tablets of the Law deal first with our responsibilities under GOD, these are the first four commands. Then the following six deals with our responsibilities to our fellow man. The sixth commandment stresses the vital importance of parents in the life of each generation of young people. Not only was this commandment placed ahead of those against murder, adultery, and robbery, but it was the only one specifically promising a blessing for obedience; "that you may long endure on the land that the LORD ELOHEY is giving to you." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 12 Tanakh, Torah] 

Today, as never before, there is a serious generation gap, a cosmic chasm-sized division between the interests and standards of parents and their children, even among CHRISTian families, and this is a tragedy. "Children, obey your parents in all things, for this is well pleasing to the LORD." [Colossians 3. 20] Here the Greek word, teknon, applies to children of any age. 

Fathers also have a great responsibility. They are commanded to see that their instructions are soundly SCRIPTURALLY and spiritually motivated. "Fathers, do not provoke your children, lest they become discouraged." [Colossians 3. 21] "Do not provoke your children to wrath, but bring them up in the training and admonition of the LORD." [Ephesians 6. 4] This implies that the father is involved at home and is being maturely dependable and accountable in his role of a loving, neutering, selfless Dad. Then the promise of our INCREDIBLY AMAZING HEAVENLY FATHER will come to pass that "the glory of children is their parents." [Proverbs (Mishle) 17. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath at the Havdallah Ceremony, we use all of our senses: We taste the wine, smell the spices, see the shadow of candles, hear prayers and songs, touch family and friends as we wish them a Good Week. 
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY! 
The loving father is a complex pastiche (take-off, impression) for whom morality, ethics and trust is often taught by example. Responsibility is unquestioning. Love and protection is without qualification. A GOD-fearing father principles aren’t merely guidelines, they are living values. Many father’s are dreamers who hope, plan and work for our best; and they are such gentle, loving guides. Thanking each of you for being so devoted to your family! May the GREAT HEAVENLY FATHER bless and reward you. 
May the sweetness of Sabbath be felt all through your week! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 17 Jun 2016, 10:47 pm

There is no riches above a healthy body and no joy above knowing our sins are forgiven; those who know both are most opulent (wealthy). 

OUR TRIUMPHANT ADVOCATE 
"Surely now my WITNESS is in heaven, HE has my record, HE WHO is on high." [Job (Iyob) 16. 19 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

There are two significantly important NEW COVENANT truths in this OLD TESTAMENT text. The patriarch Job knew that he and all of mankind had a record of their life in heaven. All roads do lead to GOD, but the wide roads end in judgment before the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE; whereas only the narrow road leads to salvation through the LORD JESUS, which very few find. "We shall all stand before the Judgment Seat of Christ. For it is written — "As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to Me, and every tongue shall confess to God." [Romans 14. 10 - 11] 

The Hebrew word "sahed (means: my record)," occurs only this one time in the HOLY SCRIPTURE and it makes clear that our works here on earth, either good or bad, have been recorded by the SUPREME CREATOR OF THE WORLD. This record, inevitably testifies against us, "for there is not one good man on earth who does what is best and doesn't err." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 7. 20 Tanakh, Kethuvim] At "GOD'S THRONE OF JUDGMENT," which will be very soon, the dead are "judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the BOOK...and anyone not found written in the BOOK OF LIFE is cast into the Lake of Fire." [Revelation 20. 12, 15] 

We can know that our names will be in GOD'S BOOK OF LIFE, even as Job knew that "my WITNESS is in heaven" — SomeONE WHO "might arbitrate between a man and GOD, as between a man and his neighbor!" [Job (Iyob) 16. 21 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The Hebrew word for "witness" is 'ed implying a recognized personal witness who can testify on our behalf. Job knew this ELECT WITNESS and could confidently say, "I know that my REDEEMER lives; in the end HE will testify on earth." [Job (Iyob) 19. 25 Tanakh, Kethuvim] MESSIAH YESHUA is the REDEEMER and FAITHFUL WITNESS: "If anyone sins, we have an ADVOCATE with the FATHER, JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS. And HE HIMSELF is the PROPITIATION for our sins." [1 John 2. 1 - 2] "If we confess our sins, HE is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." [1 John 1. 9] 

The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is the PERFECT SACRIFICE for our sins; therefore, HE could redeem us from sin's penalty and serve as our DEFENSE WITNESS in heaven. Our record of sin and guilt has been washed clean with the precious blood of the LORD JESUS, the BRUISED REED. HalleluYAH! What an AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL SAVIOUR — IMMANU'EL, GOD with us! 

HE WHO keeps Israel neither slumbers or sleeps! Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH, our GOD, SOVEREIGN OF THE Universe, WHO gives us peace like a quiet river and HIS righteousness as the waves of the sea. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 16 Jun 2016, 10:51 pm

Appreciate and respect those who find time for you in their busy schedule…but love the people who never look at their schedule when you need them. 

LIVING STONES 
"The king ordered huge blocks of choice stone to be quarried, so that the foundations of the House might be laid with costly hewed stones. When the House was built, only finished stones cut at the quarry were used, so that no hammer or ax or any iron tool was heard in the House while it was in building." [1 Kings (Melakhim Alef) 5. 17; 6. 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The building of Solomon's Temple was one of the most remarkable construction operations in history. Much renowned and breathtaking beauty of the Temple in Jerusalem was attributed to the true stones — most beautiful and costly, quarried from beds of white limestone which were used in the structure of the edifice. 

One of the most remarkable features of its building was the fact that each stone was carefully cut and dimensioned perfectly while still in the quarry, so that the HOUSE OF GOD itself could be erected in silence, with each stone fitting perfectly in place as it came to the Temple (Hebrew: Heykal) site. The Temple, the structure where the LORD OF HOST would meet with HIS people, was considered, too sacred to permit the noise of construction during its erection. 

In the NEW COVENANT, the physical Temple is taken as a type of the mighty HOUSE OF GOD being erected by the HOLY SPIRIT. You "have been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, MESSIAH YESHUA HIMSELF being the CHIEF CORNERSTONE; in WHOM the whole building, being fitly joined together, grows into a holy temple in the LORD; in WHOM you also are built together for a habitation of GOD through the SPIRIT." [Ephesians 2. 20 - 22] 

Each believer is like one of the beautiful Temple stones, so costly that the price was the shed blood of LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. Drawn out (literally: pulled out, specifically chosen — Hebrew: shalaph) of the Great Pit of Sin by the HOLY SPIRIT, each person, individually, is being placed quietly in the great spiritual temple. "You also, as living stones, are built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to ALMIGHTY GOD by CHRIST JESUS." [1 Peter 2. 5] 

Oh, that the children of the LIVING GOD would fulfill HIS desire and command, "Let them make ME a Sanctuary that I might dwell within them." [Exodus (Shemot) 25. 8 Tanakh, Torah] 

May you be blessed with the rest of love freely given, a rest of truth and sincerity, a rest in peace and tranquility, in quiet and safety, a perfect rest in which you find favor. The grace of our LORD YESHUA the MESSIAH be with you always; be sure to dedicate yourselves today to the LORD GOD MOST HIGH as HE may impart blessings on you. May HE dwell in your heart and keep you rooted and grounded in love. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 15 Jun 2016, 4:26 pm

The first duty of love is to listen. 

CHOOSE LIFE 
"I call heaven and earth to witnesses against you this day: I have put before you life and death, blessing and curse, CHOOSE LIFE — if you and your descendants would live — by loving the LORD your GOD, obeying HIS VOICE, and holding fast to HIM. For thereby you shall have life and shall long endure upon the soil that the LORD your GOD swore to your ancestors, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give to them." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 30. 19 - 20 Tanakh, Torah] 

Just before his death, Moses reiterate the Law and the Covenant between the ALMIGHTY ONE and HIS people which is summed up in the greatest commandment: "You shall love the LORD your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 6. 5 Tanakh, Torah] 

Moses also declared "surely, this INSTRUCTION which I enjoin upon you today is not too baffling for you, nor is it beyond reach. It is not in heaven, that you should say — Who among us can go up to the heavens and get it for us and impart it to us, that we may observe it? — Neither is it beyond the sea, that you should say — Who among us can cross to the other side of the sea and get it for us and impart it to us, that we may observe it?" [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 30. 11 - 13 Tanakh, Torah] There is nothing concerning this commandment that was hard to understand. "No, the WORD is very close to you, in your mouth and in your heart, to observe and do it." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 30. 14 Tanakh, Torah] 

Furthermore Moses instructed, "Take this BOOK OF TEACHING and place it beside the Ark of the Covenant of the LORD your GOD, and let it remain there as a witness against you. Well I know how defiant, rebellious and stiff-necked you are; even now, while I am still alive in your midst, you have been defiant toward the LORD; how much more, then, when I am dead! Gather to me all the elders of your tribes and your officials, that I may] speak these words to them and that I may call heaven and earth to witness against them." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 31. 26 - 28 Tanakh, Torah 

The significant evidence that CREATOR GOD is the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE, GREAT PROVIDER & LOVING SAVIOR-REDEEMER is all around us. We have more than enough information to respond to HIS calling. These evidences, "HIS invisible attributes are clearly seen" and were "since the creation of the world, even HIS eternal power and GODHEAD" so those who reject are absolutely "without excuse." [Romans 1. 20] To ignore the evidence of the creation and the flood, one must be "willingly ignorant." [2 Peter 3. 5] Refusing or denying such clear evidence is foolishness, which is a form of idolatry! 

Even now, the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA is calling, "See, I set before you this day life and prosperity, death and adversity." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 30. 15 Tanakh, Torah] The choice is between receiving a "blessing" or a "curse." [vs. 16, 18] All reasonable and mindful logic points to ALL-POWERFUL LORD GOD of the SACRED WRITTEN WORD being the only ONE TRUE GOD. Therefore, "Choose Life! — if you and your offspring would live — by loving the LORD your GOD, heeding HIS COMMANDS, and holding fast to HIM. For thereby you shall have life, for HE is your life." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 30. 20 Tanakh, Torah] In LORD YESHUA, the absolute best is yet to be! 

YOU, O FATHER and KING, the SOURCE of all blessings, we enter into YOUR gates with thanksgiving, and into YOUR courts with praise. We bless YOUR HOLY NAME from everlasting to everlasting. Teach us to seek YOU ever more within the sanctuary of our souls, to worship YOU in sincerity and truth. We declare our love to YOU — and thank YOU for being our LOVING REDEEMER. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 14 Jun 2016, 10:34 pm

The world stands on three pillars: On Torah, on worship, and on acts of loving-kindness. Throughout the Festival of Shavuot, the Season of the Giving of the Torah, we are reminded of the centrality of Torah; which teaches us the third pillar, to worship Almighty God through our compassionate (kind) and coherent (fair) dealings with all. 
When GOD'S PRESENCE filled the Tabernacle, HE said — "Today I am causing MY PRESENCE to rest among you; if you sin, MY PRESENCE will leave you. But when MESSIAH comes, MY PRESENCE will remain with you permanently. Now you see the DIVINE PRESENCE through fire, but with the coming of the MESSIAH you will see ME clearly revealed, as it is written: For eye to eye shall they see when GOD returns to Zion." [Tz’enah Ur’enah] 

FULFILLED LAW 
"HE (the risen LORD YESHUA) said to them (the 11 frightened disciples) — These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law (Torah) of Moses and the Prophets (Nevi'im) and the Psalms (Kethuvim) concerning ME." [Luke 24. 44] 

After HIS death and resurrection, the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH appeared to HIS disciples and ate broiled fish and honeycomb with them to prove HE was not a spirit as they supposed. Then, the GLORIOUS RISEN ONE opened their minds so they could understanding the SCRIPTURES saying to them: "This is what is Written — The MESSIAH will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in HIS NAME to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. You are witnesses of these things. I am going to send you what MY FATHER has promised; but stay in the City until you have been clothed with POWER from on high." [Luke 24. 46 - 49] 

The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH alone perfectly completed all three offices (Prophet — Priest — King): "JESUS OF NAZARETH, WHO was a PROPHET mighty in deed and word before GOD and all the people." [Luke 24. 19] 

"We have a GREAT HIGH PRIEST WHO has passed through the heavens, JESUS THE SON OF GOD, let us hold fast our confession." [Hebrews 4. 14] And, "HE lives continually to make intercession for us, our GREAT HIGH PRIEST was fitting for us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and has become higher than the heavens." [Hebrews 7. 25b - 26] 

"All who survive of all those nations that came up against Jerusalem shall come up year by year to worship and bow low to the KING, the LORD OF HOSTS and to observe the Feast of Booths (Succoth)." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 14. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "Even as I will pour water on thirsty soil, and rain upon dry ground, so I will pour MY SPIRIT on your offspring, MY blessing upon your posterity." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 44. 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out MY SPIRIT on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. And also on MY menservants and on MY maidservants I will pour out MY SPIRIT in those days. And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: blood and fire and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD. And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the NAME OF THE LORD shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, as the LORD has said, among the remnant whom the LORD calls." [Joel/Yoel 2. 28 - 32] 

This began to be fulfilled when Shavuot (Pentecost) came, ten days after MESSIAH, the BELOVED SON, returned to the FATHER in Heaven. "And they were all filled with the HOLY SPIRIT and began to speak with other tongues, as the SPIRIT gave them utterance." [Acts 2. 4] Now we can come boldly into the Throne Room of Grace...how marvelous! 

Chag Samayach — Joyous Holiday!" Blessings to all who love Zion! The Talmud says Jerusalem was named by the ALMIGHTY ONE, blessed be HE. The name has two parts: Yira, which means "to see" and salem, which means "peace." 
We were greatly blessed when the HOLY ONE has brought us out of slavery from Egypt (Passover) and took HIS people directly to Mount Sinai (freedom). There HE gave us the Law (Shavu'ot) to keep us free from slavery (to sin). Then, gave us YESHUA ha'MASHIACH to keep us free and give us true peace and rest (Sukkoth/Booths). 
Without TORAH we would not have a GUIDE BOOK for living, so one of the many kindnesses the ALMIGHTY ONE has done for us as a people was to give us this SPECIAL GIFT. Without TORAH we wouldn’t know how to function; we wouldn’t know the best way to serve our CREATOR; we wouldn’t have the tools to distinguish between reality and illusion, between light and dark; we would not have moral clarity; we wouldn’t have a GUIDE BOOK FOR LIVING; nor would we know how to confront life’s greatest challenges or answer life’s difficult questions; we would still be wandering in the desert — if not literally, certainly spiritually. Shavuot is a time to appreciate, to say thanks to the LORD GOD, to imagine the void of a life without TORAH and to experience as if for the first time how it lights up our lives and fills our souls. So we thank YOU, Great & MIGHTY GOD for YOUR love, so rich and pure, and for HIS wisdom in giving us HIS Precious Law. HalleluYAH...what a WONDERFUL SAVIOR! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 13 Jun 2016, 9:23 pm

Being happy does not mean that everything is perfect...it means you’ve looked beyond the imperfections to see as love sees. 

SHAVU’OT 
"From the day on which you bring the sheaf of elevation offering — the day after Sabbath — you shall count off seven weeks. They must be complete: you must count until the day after the seventh week — Fifty Days; then you shall bring an offering of new grain to the LORD. You shall bring from your settlements two loaves of bread as an elevation offering; each shall be made of two-tenths of a measure of choice flour, baked after leavening, as first fruits to the LORD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 23. 15 - 17 Tanakh, Torah] 

Shavuoth (weeks) also called Feast of Pentecost, Feast of Harvest and Feast of Weeks. Shavuoth is recognized as a memorial to the giving or revelation of ALMIGHTY GOD'S gift of the 10-Commandments at Mount Sinai 50-Days after the Israelites were led out of Egypt. Seven weeks after leaving the land of death, the Israelites received the entire moral law from the mouth of the LORD GOD HIMSELF as HE spoke to them from Mount Sinai to guide and establish the redeemed nation. 

It is a time to remember and observe the anniversary of the Covenant between the ETERNAL GOD and Israel. GOD'S time table is remarkable, first HE established HIS pattern for redemption in the death of the Sacrificial Lamb. As death visited the first-born of all the homes in Egypt not covered by the blood, Israel was set free from her bondage. Passover is a memorial to freedom. Many years later, at Passover, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH concluded that sacrifice, setting us free from sin and death. Paul identifies HIM in the resurrection as "CHRIST THE FIRST-FRUITS" [1 Corinthians 15. 23] for it was on the morning of the offering of the first fruits of the barley harvest that HE WHO is the BREAD OF LIFE raised from the dead. 

Shavu'ot remembers GOD'S message of the Law, "All the people answered as one, saying — All that the LORD has spoken we will do!" [Exodus (Shemot) 19. 8 Tanakh, Torah] There is no liberty without DIVINE Law and self-discipline. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA said, "Go! make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER and of the SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT, TEACHING them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." [Matthew 28. 19 - 20] 

On Shavuoth/Pentecost, the priest waved two loaves of challah (leavened bread) before the LORD GOD OF HEAVEN. Usually leaven is forbidden, but on this occasion there was a hidden meaning to the leaven. OLD COVENANT saints wrote about the "GREAT SECRET" and the SECRET laid hidden from Genesis to Malachi (Bereshith — Dibre Hayamin Bet in the TANAKH). But, it was never fully known until the time of Paul. The HOLY SPIRIT revealed to this Jewish Apostle that GOD'S eternal purpose was to take from both Jew and Gentile, a people for HIS GREAT NAME, that they would be made a joint-body in MESSIAH YESHUA! 

The two loaves "baked with leaven" were to be waved before the HIGH & LOFTY ONE on Shavuoth, represent Jew and Gentile. The leaven is symbolic of sin in them both being brought together in the SON. Here ETERNAL GOD was teaching HIS people that divine redemption through HIS ANOINTED ONE would be for whosoever will. "For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same LORD over all is rich to all who call upon HIM. For whoever calls on the NAME OF THE LORD shall be saved." [Romans 10. 12 - 13] 

As the wave offering was lifted up to a high plane, so the HOLY SPIRIT leads both Jew and Gentile to the holy faith in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH to the highest position near to the very heart of GOD OMNISCIENT. Also, the HOLY SPIRIT leads both Jew and Gentile and forms us into one body. Faith in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA makes every man equal in GOD'S sight. The LORD MOST HIGH is the gracious and merciful GOD & KING! 

The LORD JESUS set us free from the Law in granting us salvation. Salvation is a gift to be accepted not a status we achieve. YESHUA, the ROCK of our salvation, sets us free from our own habits and actions in order that we may be free to obey. We become free to do, not as we please, but as the LORD GOD commands. In a sense, we are set free from our own habits, actions and the traditions of men so that we may hear the authentic and complete WRITTEN WORD OF GOD. This freedom comes from the knowledge that it is no longer our own efforts, but it is GOD'S power that is at work within us. This was then demonstrated and brought to completion in HIS season or timing: "And when the DAY OF PENTECOST (Shavuoth) had fully come, they were all together in one place" [Acts 2. 1], celebrating this "FESTIVAL OF THE FIRST-FRUITS" of the barley harvest "and they were all filled with the HOLY SPIRIT" becoming the "first fruits" of GOD'S Harvest. 

The POWER OF THE ETERNAL ONE came to dwell in us. The prophets were continually calling the nation of Israel back to the LIVING GOD WHO had made HIMSELF known at the Exodus. We can know that same HOLY GOD, through YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, by the power of the SPIRIT OF GOD. On Shavuoth/Pentecost, the HOLY SPIRIT came [Acts 2] to fulfill the prophecy of David so that the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA would be recognized by Israel and known as THE ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 

6 Sivan (June 12th this year) — The giving of the TORAH at Mount Sinai. [Exodus/Shemot 19 & 20] 
The following is a prayer for the restoration of Zion by a MESSIANIC Jewish Rabbi and believer in YESHUA, Yechiel Tzvi Lichtenstein (1831-1912). It was first published in 1887 and has been reprinted again by Vine of David:
"O LORD, in accordance with all of YOUR acts of righteousness, let YOUR anger and wrath turn away from YOUR city Jerusalem, YOUR holy mountain. Our FATHER, our KING, lift a banner to the peoples to return Israel to its pasture. Gather us together from the four corners of the earth to our land, and plant us within its borders on the mountain of our inheritance. Bring us to Zion, YOUR city, with singing and to Jerusalem, YOUR Holy City, with eternal joy. Build it in YOUR compassion and let it remain perched and inhabited in its place. Establish YOUR Holy Temple in it and gladden us in YOUR House of Prayer. Return YOUR Dwelling Presence to Zion, YOUR city, and send us YESHUA our MESSIAH a second time. Let HIM reign upon the throne of David in Jerusalem, YOUR Holy City. Lift up the horn of the salvations of your people Israel in the House of David YOUR servant — salvation from our enemies and from the hand of all who hate us, just as YOU have spoken through YOUR prophets. O LORD, hear! O LORD, forgive! O LORD, listen and act! Do not delay, for YOUR OWN sake, our GOD, for YOUR NAME is called upon YOUR city and upon YOUR people. Hasten, ha’SHEM, to help us! Ransom YOUR people Israel from all its iniquities and from all its troubles, for the time to be gracious has come, for the appointed time has come. Amen." 
Chag Samayach — Joyous Holiday We wish all of you a blessed Matan ha’TORAH (Gift of the Law) — the Giving of the Law! Have an extraordinarily blessed day in celebrating the Festival of Weeks. 
Fiftieth Day of the Omer ― On this day we celebrate the Festival of Shavu’o, the giving of the Torah (Matan Torah). 
The LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, the LAMB OF GOD alone is worthy "to receive glory and honor and power and riches and wisdom, and strength and blessing; for YOU created all things, and by YOUR will they exist and were created. Amen!" Revelation 4:11 w/5.12 & 13 "For YOU were slain, and have redeemed us to GOD by YOUR blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and have made us a kingdom of priests to our GOD; and we shall reign on the earth. Amen!" Revelation 5:9-10 
GOD’S LAMB merits all praise for what HE accomplished and we humbly receive the GIFT (matan) from Above which we could not have achieved with our own limited faculties. We are given the privilege to reach and touch the HOLY ONE. "Behold what manner of love the FATHER has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of GOD! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know HIM. Beloved, now we are children of GOD; and it has not yet been revealed what we shall be, but we know that when HE is revealed, we shall be like HIM, for we shall see HIM as HE is. And everyone who has this hope in HIM purifies himself, just as HE is pure." 1 John 3:1-3 "For as many as are led by the SPIRIT OF GOD, these are sons of GOD. For you did not receive the spirit of bondage again to fear, but you received the SPIRIT of adoption by whom we cry out, "ABBA, FATHER." The SPIRIT HIMSELF bears witness with our spirit that we are children of GOD, and if children, then heirs — heirs of GOD and joint heirs with CHRIST, if indeed we suffer with HIM, that we may also be glorified together." Romans 8:14-17 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 12 Jun 2016, 6:41 pm

As if it were not sufficient enough that the SOVEREIGN MIGHTY GOD answers prayer, HE always exceeds our expectations. 

THE OMER 
"On the day of the First Fruits, your Feast of Weeks, when you bring an offering of new grain to the LORD, you shall observe a sacred occasion: You shall not work at your occupations." [Numbers (B'Midvar) 28. 26 Tanakh, Torah] 

Shavuot is connected to the season of grain harvest in Israel. In ancient times, the grain harvest lasted seven weeks and was a season of gladness. [Jeremiah 5. 24; Deuteronomy 15. 9-11; Isaiah 9.2] It began with the harvesting of barley during Passover and ended with the harvesting of the wheat at Shavuot. 

On the morning after the first day of Passover (the morning after the Sabbath) the High Priest was commanded to bring a "sheaf (omer) of firstfruits" and wave it "to and fro" in the Temple before the LORD GOD. The Hebrew word for "wave" is newpah denoting a violent shaking. 

Fifty days after the second morning of the Passover Feast, the Jewish people were commanded to celebrate this Feast. A new offering was to be brought to the LORD ALMIGHTY on that day and waved before HIM by the High Priest. This offering consisted of "two wave loaves as a wave offering; each shall be made of two-tenths of an ephah of choice flour, baked after leavening, as firstfruits to YEHOWAH." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 23. 17 Tanakh, Torah] 

The JEWISH MISHNA tells that the sheaf of barley harvest was marked out by three men after the sunset on Nisan 14 which was the beginning of Nisan 15. They cut down a sheaf and brought it to the Temple to lay it before the LORD ETERNAL after they had dried it by fire. There it rested on the Sabbath day and the "morrow after the Sabbath (the morning hour is implied)" the priest would wave the sheaf before the HOLY ONE and begin to count the days to Shavuoth/Pentecost. 

Here we see the SHEAF cut down is YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the PROMISED REDEEMER WHO was cut down in human life in the field of this world. The SHEAF laid up before the LORD GOD after the testing of fire and resting in the Temple on the Sabbath is MESSIAH WHO, after being cut down was prepared for burial and wHOSE body rested on the Sabbath in the tomb. The SHEAF that was waved on high "to and fro" before the LORD ALMIGHTY on the Sabbath is MESSIAH YESHUA WHO arose from death on the first day of the week! JESUS is the FIRST-FRUITS of the resurrection! [1 Corinthians 15. 23] 

On the evening of the second day of Passover (early morning), three days after the Passover Lamb was slain, when the priest violently shook the single sheaf (omer) before GOD, there was an earthquake; by DIVINE POWER the tomb which held the BODY of the PASSOVER LAMB (MESSIAH YESHUA) was torn open! "On the morrow after the Sabbath" — even as the HOLY ONE had been shown symbolically in the omer. . . JESUS, the PIERCED ONE arose! 

After the LORD JESUS' resurrection, HE remained forty days with HIS disciples before ascending into heaven. This testimony was established by more than 500 Jews who lived in and around Jerusalem, who saw the events that transpired and testified concerning them. [1 Corinthians 15. 6] 

It was Fifty Days after the Passover Lamb of Exodus was slain and the Israelites had crossed the Red Sea when the LORD manifested HIS power and glory on Mount Sinai. [Exodus/Shemot 19. 16 - 18] Fifty days after the TRUE PASSOVER LAMB was slain outside the gates of Jerusalem and had risen from the dead when the HOLY SPIRIT manifested HIS POWER & GLORY. [Acts 2. 1 - 4] 

On the 50th Day after YESHUA ha'MASHIACH had been crucified as the TRUE PASSOVER LAMB and had risen from the dead, GOD, the HOLY SPIRIT visited a group of waiting disciples in the Upper Room. This was pre-figured in HIS visitation with Moses on Mount Sinai fifty days after the lamb of Egypt was slain and they left for the Promised Land! At Mount Sinai, there was trembling of the mountain at the PRESENCE OF THE MIGHTY GOD. In Jerusalem, fifty days after the LAMB OF GOD gave HIS life and had wrested (torn) open the tomb, thunderings were heard; at Jerusalem there was the sound of the rushing wind. At Sinai, GOD'S VoicE was heard by Israel as a trumpet — "exceeding loud" — at Jerusalem, the notes of the Gospel were heard through the disciples as they spoke with power the wonderful works of CREATOR GOD. 

On Shavuoth/Pentecost the priest waved two loves before the LORD. Generally it was forbidden that leaven be brought with a sacrifice: "No meal offering that you offer to the LORD shall be made with leaven...no leaven may be turned into smoke as an offering by fire to the LORD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 2. 12 Tanakh, Torah] But on this occasion there was a hidden meaning to the leaven. The OLD COVENANT saints wrote about this great secret, looked into and inquired concerning its meaning. From Genesis to Malachi (in the Tanakh, the order is from Genesis/Bereshith thru 2 Chronicles/Dibre Hayamin Bet) it lay hid, like a golden thread, appearing in prophecy and prediction, in type, parable, offerings, and feasts. But it never was fully known until the time of Paul in the NEW COVENANT. [Ephesians 3. 1 - 6] The HOLY SPIRIT revealed to this Jewish apostle that GOD'S eternal purpose was to take from both Jews and Gentiles a people for HIS NAME, that they would be made a joint-body in MESSIAH YESHUA.

Faith in the LORD JESUS makes every man equal in GOD'S sight. The Two Loaves "baked with leaven" represent Jew & Gentile — the leaven, a symbol of sin in them both. As the wave offering was lifted up to a high plane, so the HOLY SPIRIT leads both Jew and Gentile to the holy faith in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA to the highest position near to the very heart of ALMIGHTY GOD. Jews and Gentiles, fulfilling the (two loaves baked with leaven) stand before the LORD GOD in MESSIAH YESHUA as candidates for the promise of the HEAVENLY FATHER. Together we are built for a habitation of GOD OMNIPOTENT through the SPIRIT. [Ephesians 2. 16 - 22] What a marvelous plan! 

Welcoming Sabbath! A day of perfect rest in worshipping our BELOVED LORD GOD. 
REDEMPTION & TORAH [An excerpt from Torah Club, Volume 5] 
Then GOD spoke all these words, saying — "I am the LORD your GOD, WHO brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery." [Exodus/Shemot 20. 1-2] 
The Festival of Shavuot (Pentecost) is the anniversary of the giving of the TORAH and the giving of the HOLY SPIRIT. As part of the commemoration, the Ten Commandments are read publicly in the Assembly on the Feast of Shavuot. 
The first commandment is to believe in the LORD GOD and to accept HIS claim of ownership over us. Unless we accept the basic premise of GOD'S existence, no number of commandments will have any authority or meaning for us. The need for such a command demonstrates the incongruity of ascribing to morality without believing in a moral authority. If we accept the premise of objective morality, we must accept that there is a higher authority issuing that objective standard. 
We also learn from this that redemption must precede commandments. Before we can receive the TORAH, we must already be saved. Israel’s salvation from Egypt was not accorded to her on the basis of her obedience to the commandments. She was already redeemed (on no merit of her own) before the Laws at Sinai were given to her. Thus the first declaration at Mt. Sinai is a reminder of their redeemed status. Only because the Israelites were already saved are they able to receive the commands of ALMIGHTY GOD. 
True legalism continually attempts to reverse this process by claiming that one’s obedience to certain commandments (or all the commandments) is the mechanism by which salvation is earned. The first of the Ten Commandments directly contradicts this notion. Salvation and relationship with GOD OMNISCIENT precedes the TORAH. 
Day 48 of the Omer. "Chag Shavuoth Samayach — Joyous Holiday!" 

When asked why Shavu’ot is called the time of the "Giving of the TORAH" rather than the "Receiving of the TORAH" —the Kotzker Rebbe responded, "The TORAH was given but once on Mount Sinai, but the receiving of the TORAH is everyday." 
The Law is a hidden treasure. . ."Dresh (Hebrew: search it out)!" 

FEAST OF WEEKS 
"Three times a year you shall hold a festival for ME: You shall observe the FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD — eating unleavened bread for seven days as I have commanded you — at the set time in the month of Abib (translates: ear, green ears of corn), for in it you went forth from Egypt; and none shall appear before ME empty handed; and the FEAST OF HARVEST, of the first fruits of your labors, of what you sow in the field; and the FEAST OF INGATHERING at the end of the year, when you have gathered in the fruit of your labors from the field." [Exodus (Shemot) 23. 14 - 16 Tanakh, Torah] 

Chag ha’Shavu’ot is the Hebrew word for the FEAST OF Weeks, because it is celebrated seven weeks after Passover. The Hebrew words seven (sheva) and week (shavua) are derived from the same root word. However it is also known by many names, reflecting its historical and agricultural significance: Chag ha'Katzir — Feast of the Wheat Harvest. Chag ha'Bikkuriym — Festival of First Fruits, which were harvested and offered at the Temple. Zman Matan Toratenu — time of giving of the TORAH. And, Atzeret — the closing festival as some regard Shavuot as the conclusion of Passover, because the Exodus from Egypt was for the purpose of receiving the TORAH. 

Shavuot is the culmination of the seven-week-long counting of the Omer that occurs following Passover. The Festival of Shavuot is the anniversary of the giving of the TORAH and the giving of the HOLY SPIRIT, it is also known as Pentecost. This year it begins on the eve of June 11 and lasts thru sundown June 13 (Hebrew Date: Sivan 5 — 7), the event taking place 50 days after Passover. A new grain offering that the ETERNAL LORD GOD required included two loaves of leavened bread which the priest waved before the LOVING MASTER. "You shall bring from your settlements two loaves of bread as a wave offering; each shall be made of two-tenths of an ephah of choice fine flour, baked after leavening, as first fruits to the LORD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 23. 17 Tanakh, Torah] 

On this Feast, the Book of Ruth is read in Synagogues around the world. It tells of a poor Moabitess and her Jewish mother-in-law who return to Bethlehem from Moab at harvest time. Under the Law, the GREAT & MIGHTY GOD OF ISRAEL instructed, "When you reap the harvest of your land, you shall not reap all the way to the edges of your field, or gather the gleanings of your harvest; you shall leave them for the poor and the stranger — I the LORD am your GOD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 23. 22 Tanakh, Torah] Ruth (friend) is directed by the hand of the HOLY ONE to glean in the field of Boaz (fleetness; it is strength), the man she will marry and who father's Obed (serving), the grandfather of Jesse (I possess) — the father of David (beloved). [Ruth/Roos 4. 21 - 22] The Moabitess, Ruth is the great-grandmother of King David. Since tradition alleged that King David was born and died on Shavuot, the Book of Ruth is read in his honor. 

Also, Shavuoth is the day King David was to have written his most famous songs, Psalm 119, which highly praises and extols the WORD OF THE MOST HIGH. David, the greatest king of Israel and a man after GOD'S OWN heart, is remembered on this Festival for his unique and intimate relationship with the HOLY GOD OF HEAVEN & EARTH.

Shavuoth is a time to re-commit oneself to the MAGNIFICENT GOD OF THE UNIVERSE and to HIS LIFE-GIVING WORD. Now is the time for harvest of souls. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA exhorted us to "lift up your eyes and look at the fields, for they are already white for harvest! And he who reaps receives wages, and gathers fruit for eternal life, that both he who sows and he who reaps may rejoice together." [John 4. 35 - 36] "Blessed is that servant whom his MASTER, when he comes, will find so doing." [Matthew 24. 46] "Observe what is right and do what is just; for soon MY SALVATION shall come, and MY DELIVERANCE be revealed." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 56. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"May the LORD reward your deeds. May you have a full recompense from the LORD, the GOD OF ISRAEL, under WHOSE wings you have come for refuge." [Ruth (Roos) 2. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Come...let us worship and bow down before our BLESSED CREATOR! 

"Chag Sameyach — a joyous Shavu’ot!" Celebrating the ALMIGHTY ONE'S joyous Seasons of the Giving of the Law. We are greatly blessed for the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE and blessed be HIS HOLY NAME, has brought us out of slavery from Egypt (Passover) and took HIS people directly to Mount Sinai. There HE gave us the Law (Shavuoth) to keep us free from slavery (to sin). O MERCIFUL FATHER, make us gladly obedient to YOUR commandments and fill our hearts with love and reverence for YOU. In YOU alone we put our trust; we rejoice and delight in YOU, O GOD of our salvation. Infinite as YOUR power, LORD, even so is YOUR love, O LORD OF HOSTS. YOU led us into the way of righteousness and brought us to the light of truth. Therefore, at our lying down and our rising up, we meditate on YOUR TEACHINGS and at all times rejoice in YOUR Laws. In them are true life and length of days. O that YOUR love may never depart from our hearts. Praised are YOU, O LORD, WHO has made us YOUR people. 
This is the 49th Day of the Omer. Our uniqueness comes from the ALMIGHTY ONE. We are a holy people to the LORD our GOD, for HE has chosen us to be a people for HIMSELF, a special treasure above all the peoples who are on the face of the earth. [see Deuteronomy/Devarim 14.2] 
"Chag Shavuoth Samayach — Joyous Holiday...Erev Shavu’ot – Eve of Pentecost!" 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 10 Jun 2016, 10:59 pm

Only the TRUE & LIVING GOD can end the chaos of this present world. Thankfully, HE is still in charge and will end all turmoil in HIS precise timing. 

SIGNS OF THE TIMES 
"Woe! to those who call evil good, and good evil; who present darkness as light and light as darkness; who present bitter as sweet, and sweet as bitter! WOE! to those who are so wise — in their own opinion; so clever — in their own judgment!" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 5. 20 - 21 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

There is an increasing demand to change the mind-set of entire nations using collective reasoning to call what is actually EVIL, good; and what is GOOD, evil. There are many in education, high governmental positions, the media, and even churches who are deliberately promoting and tolerating homosexual acceptance, murder of unborn children, rape, debauchery and wicked desires of every kind including cultic practices and worshiping other gods. When people insist that one must be loving, and tolerant, and forced into accepting such abominable practices, they are actually the threat to survival for those who are passionate in their belief and worship of the Most High GOD. To tolerate such sinful indulgence is completely against Almighty GOD and His Righteous Laws. This is not a new thing, "the inhabitants of Sodom were exceedingly wicked sinners against the LORD." [Genesis (Bereshith) 13. 13 Tanakh, Torah] The end result, the Righteous Judge rained down fire and brimstones and destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah. 

At the time of the flood, the earth was full of violence. "The earth became corrupt before GOD; and the earth was filled with violence and lawlessness. And Elohiym said to Noah — I have decided to put an end to all flesh, for the earth is filled with violence and lawlessness and because of them, I am about to destroy them with the earth." [Genesis (Bereshith) 6. 11, 13 Tanakh, Torah] 

Those who mention the name of the Most High GOD are now considered to be criminal, right-wingers, dogmatists, bigots, and even called "a threat to the nation." It is considered intolerant to say the "truth" is the "TRUTH." Common sense has been pushed aside by what is considered common courtesy — as we dutifully avoid, at all costs, logically inferring that others are wrong. 

The GREAT OMNIPOTENT CREATOR GOD revels HIMSELF as the UNIQUE Measure & Personification of Absolute Truth. He alone holds the singular role of being CREATOR & SUSTAINER of the heavens and the earth. [Genesis/Bereshith 1] The MERCIFUL ONE is intolerant as well as tolerant. . . HE makes the standards! When we tolerate what HE does not tolerate or fail to tolerate what HE does tolerate, that is what the HOLY SCRIPTURES call "SIN"; and sin leads to death. "Your iniquities have been a barrier between you and your GOD, your SINS have made HIM turn HIS face away and refuse to hear you." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 59. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Although the RIGHTEOUS ONE will not tolerate sin, HE is more than tolerant; HE is compassionate and merciful, jealous and vigilant. Furthermore, HE is "THE RIGHTEOUS JUDGE" and HIS judgment stands. The prophets all tell of GOD'S righteousness and of HIS wondrous redemption and renewal for those who will turn away from the things HE absolutely will not tolerate. 

What will it take to wake some people up? The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA emphatically declared, "HYPOCRITES! You know how to discern the face of the sky, but you cannot discern the signs of the times." [Matthew 16. 2 - 3] Are you a part of GOD’S coming wrath and contributing to HIS righteous judgment that is coming on this world, or are you ready for HIS Kingdom doing HIS assigned will? 

Some things are worth standing up for (truth, righteousness, morals, integrity); real conviction and concern dictate that we do our best to present the honest facts. "Sanctify the LORD GOD in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in CHRIST may be ashamed." [1 Peter 3. 15 - 16] "But even if you should suffer for righteousness' sake, you are blessed. And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled...For it is better, if it is the will of GOD, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil." [1 Peter 3. 14, 17] 

Even now the AUTHOR & FINISHER of our faith invites us: "Come, let us reach an understanding — says the LORD. Though your sins are like crimson, they can turn snow-white; though they are red as dyed wool, they can become like fleece." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 1. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Earnestly contend (compete, challenge, argue, fight) for the Truth, it is the only life-giving means for reconciliation to the MIGHTY OMNIPOTENT LORD OF HOSTS. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
With great love YOU have loved us, O LORD our GOD, and with exceeding compassion YOU have borne with us. Our fathers believed and trusted in YOU; therefore you taught them the laws of life, and showed them the ways of wisdom. We implore YOU, O MERCIFUL FATHER, to grant us discernment, that we may understand and fulfill all the TEACHINGS of YOUR WORD. Make us gladly obedient to YOUR commandments and fill our hearts with love and reverence for YOU. In YOU we put our trust; we rejoice and delight in YOUR help, for with YOU alone is salvation, and peace in the soul of man. YOU have called us as teachers of YOUR Law; YOU have chosen us for a holy mission to mankind; therefore do we joyfully lift up our voices and proclaim YOUR magnificence. Praised are YOU, O GOD, WHO has chosen us in love. We give praise to YOUR HOLY NAME and thank YOU for JESUS, our REDEEMER. 
What ALMIGHTY GOD does to us is based on what HE finds in us. Allow HIM to change you for the good and best. In the End, the reward will make it all worthwhile. 
Day 47 of the Omer. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next