World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by Admin

» What is Shavuot and What is Pentecost?
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 10:41 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 10:36 pm by Admin

» The Ayatollah Who Supports Israel
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

» AISH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» ARE THE HOSTAGES IN EGYPT?
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 8:45 pm by Admin

» Breaking IranCopter Crash Pres.Raisi
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptyYesterday at 7:58 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:14 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 9:03 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 12:53 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Tue 05 Aug 2014, 10:17 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
Wisdom should not make you feel full, but fill you with hunger. 

WARNING!!! 
"HE (YESHUA, the SON OF MAN) will say to those on HIS left hand — Depart from ME, you cursed, into the Everlasting Fire prepared for the devil and his angels." [Matthew 25. 41] 

The REDEEMER of all ages, MESSIAH YESHUA, WHO taught the importance of love and forgiveness, spoke these words. In fact, the LORD JESUS had more to say about hell and eternal punishment than any other speaker or writer in the HOLY SCRIPTURES. This JESUS, WHO is the PRECIOUS CREATOR GOD [Colossians 1. 16], the Soon-Coming JUDGE [John 5. 22], and the only MAN WHO died and is risen from the dead [2 Corinthians 5. 14-15], we would do well to believe HIS warnings. 

CHRIST JESUS, the SAVIOR, has marked and noted the warnings well. Consider a few of the prophecies: "So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, and cast the wicked into the furnace of fire. THERE WILL BE WAILING AND GNASHING OF TEETH." [Matthew 13. 49 - 50] "If your eye makes you sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the KINGDOM OF GOD with one eye, than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire — where their WORM DOES NOT DIE AND THE FIRE IS NOT QUENCHED." [Mark 9. 47 - 48] And, there are so many more words of warning. But, how can we reconcile such threats of doom with CHRIST'S OWN character of love? 

The answer: Hell was prepared for Satan and his angels, not for people. The devil is a hostile rebel and has been against ALMIGHTY GOD since the beginning, wanting to be like GOD MOST HIGH [Isaiah/Yeshayah 14. 12 - 15], — and worshipped as such. When people follow Satan in this same rebellious path, rejecting GOD'S WRITTEN HOLY WORD, they are showing that they would prefer to be with the devil rather than with the LOVING MESSIAH YESHUA throughout eternity. JESUS, the MASTER OF MERCY & TRUTH loves us all the way to hell. However, HIS great love will not keep us out of hell if we do not come to GOD HIS WAY, which is through YESHUA, our only INTERCESSOR & REDEEMER. Therefore, the ETERNAL ONE , blessed be HE, has repeatedly warned of what is coming. . . and we must heed that warning. 

"Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the KINGDOM OF GOD? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, not thieves, not covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers (scoffer, insult, berate, despise), nor extortioners will inherit the KINGDOM OF GOD." [1 Corinthians 6. 9 - 10] "The cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the Lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." [Revelation 21. 8] "Outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie." [Revelation 22. 15] 

May we exemplify our love to the LORD OF GLORY and thank HIM for what HE has done to redeem us by obeying all that HE has commanded us to do for our good, and HIS glory. Obedience is the fruit of praise and the key to our relationship with the OMNIPOTENT MAJESTIC CREATOR, our ETERNAL HOPE & EXCEEDINGLY GREAT REWARD.

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
We encourage everyone to light a candle in their homes this eve of the Ninth of Av in memory of the Israelis who have died in the past and present wars and read Psalm 83 aloud. We also encourage parents to gather their children and do this as a family prayer time. Let us take this day to join hearts with our Israeli and Jewish brethren around the world and offer united and fervent prayer to our HEAVENLY FATHER…may HE hear our prayers that our long-awaited MESSIAH YESHUA, the SON OF DAVID, KING of kings come quickly; and may HIS Holy Temple be rebuilt speedily, even in our days. Amen & Amen! 
Kadosh, Kadosh, Kadosh, — Holy, Holy, Holy 
ADONAI ELOHIYM SHADDAI —LORD GOD ALMIGHTY 
Asher Hayah Vahoveh Vay’vo —WHO was and is and is to come! 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 32 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Mon 04 Aug 2014, 8:39 pm

Regard as enormous the little wrong you did to others, and as trifling the great wrong done to you. [The Talmud] 

PREPARED HEARTS 
"For Ezra had dedicated himself to study the TEACHING OF THE LORD, and to do it, and to teach Laws and rules to Israel." [Ezra 7. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

To seek, obey, and then teach others the life-giving words of the ALMIGHTY as found in HOLY SCRIPTURE does not come natural to anyone. As with Ezra as our example, we must prepare our hearts. 

The Hebrew word "kuwn" means prepared, be firmly established, securely determined, to stand erect — thus showing a special effort being made. "The LORD OF HOSTS, the JUST JUDGE, tests the thoughts, mind, and the heart." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 11. 20 Tanakh, Nevi'im] However, no one is naturally inclined to stand up for the WORD OF GOD. For by nature man's heart is "most devious...it is perverse, and desperately wicked, who can fathom it?" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 17. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

However, Ezra did, in the court of a pagan king and in the midst of the enemies of GOD'S people in a far country, and among those of his own nation who broke faith and fell from grace. Ezra prepared his heart, aligning it in unyielding faith on the Laws and Promises of the HOLY ONE. Because he did, he could say with certainty, "thanks to the care of the LORD my GOD, I was encouraged as HIS hand was upon me." [Ezra 7. 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

In contrast, King Rehoboam's rebellion and sin led to the dividing of Israel into two kingdoms and finally into the captivity. These judgments came because, unlike Ezra, Rehoboam "did what was wrong, for he had not set his heart to seek the LORD." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet)12. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Therefore, our hearts need to be prepared to seek GOD and HIS WORD. But, how do we get them wisely prepared? First, we must come to the LIVING GOD in true humility, humbly and meekly — "LORD, YOU will listen to the desire of those lowly humbled, YOU will make their hearts firm, YOU will incline YOUR ear to hear." [Psalms (Tehillym) 10. 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

CREATOR OMNIPOTENT GOD alone is the ONE WHO can enable us to prepare our hearts! "The preparations of the heart is man's, but the answer of the tongue, depends on the LORD." [Proverbs (Mishle) 16. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] We are compelled to prepare our hearts to seek and serve Omnipotent GOD, if we humbly call on Him, He desires to do the enabling. 

The promise of the EVER-FAITHFUL GOD stands, even to those who have been disbursed among the nations, though they have been unfaithful, and it includes all who desire to find HIM — "But if you search for the LORD your GOD, you will find HIM , if only you diligently seek HIM with all your heart and soul." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 4. 29 Tanakh, Torah] There is no GREATER TREASURE to be found. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
When things around you appear dark and terrifying, hold on to the promises of the LORD GOD. HE is in complete control, and will never fail us — it is all for the good…ha’kol l’tova. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page:  http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 03 Aug 2014, 1:28 am

The word prophet (Hebrew— nabiy') is created from the two words, "before speaking." Thus, a true prophet spends more time listening to Mighty SOVEREIGN ONE than speaking for Him. 

THE LAW, MY DELIGHT 
"My tongue shall declare YOUR promise, for all YOUR commandments are just. Lend Your hand to help me, for I have chosen YOUR precepts. I have longed for YOUR salvation, O LORD; Your TEACHING is my delight." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 172 - 174 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The Laws of ETERNAL GOD are "holy, and the commandment holy and just and good." [Romans 7. 12] Since the natural man "grows corrupt according to the deceitful lusts." [Ephesians 4. 22] It is written, "Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the BOOK OF THE LAW, to do them. But that no one is justified by the Law in the sight of GOD is evident, for — the just shall live by faith. — Yet the Law is not of faith, but — the man who does them shall live by them." [Galatians 3. 10 - 12] 

"May YOUR tender mercy reach me, that I may live; for YOUR TEACHINGS is my delight." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 77 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Were not YOUR TEACHINGS my delight I would then have perished in my affliction. I will never neglect Your precepts for You preserved my life through them. I am YOURS; Save me! For I have turned to YOUR precepts." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 92 - 94 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

When a person accepts the LORD Yeshua as their MESSIAH & SAVIOR, the old nature dies and we become a new creation. And with CHRIST in us, we have the hope of glory. [Colossians 1. 27] "CHRIST has redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us." [Galatians 3. 13] When we have the HEAVENLY MASTER'S Laws in our heart and mind [Hebrews 1. 16], we keep HIS commands because we love HIM WHO died for us. "For I delight in the Law of GOD according to the inward man." [Romans 7. 22] 

"Keep MY Commandments and live, MY TEACHING as the apple of your eye." [Proverbs (Mishle) 7. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The wonderful promises of the TRUE & LOVING GOD are true, and HE is well pleased when HIS Law is the apple of our eye. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Sometimes GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, will allow a calamity to come to see just where our faith lies. Glorify the LORD OF HOSTS by your steadfast commitment to HIM; and trust your life completely in the merciful hands of an ULTIMATELY TRIUMPHANT GOD. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com http://www.delrifkah.com/ 

All to often, men make the grave mistake of believing that one of the spiritual gifts is being able to out-think GOD. 

CUSTOMS — THE TITHE 
"The generous person enjoys prosperity; he who satisfies others shall himself be sated." [Proverbs (Mishle) 11. 25 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The "tithe" and offerings given cheerfully to express the liberal soul which shall be made fat (prosperous). All true giving is free-will giving. When the Temple of Solomon was built, the people brought freewill offerings to the LORD GOD. Whenever the people of Israel were true to Moses' system, they gave one-third of their time and the tenth of their substances to GOD OMNIPOTENT and HIS cause! 

In studying the history of the Jewish people, one clearly notices that both their piety and their prosperity could always be measured by their observance of the maaser or tithe. When they neglected this duty it was because of their spiritual, physical and financial back-sliding, and every repentance was marked by its renewal. Their purses measured their religion! 

The words "tithe, tithes, tithing" occur in the HOLY SCRIPTURE 36 times. The "tenth" occurs 67 times. In 36 of these it has reference to the proportion in "offerings." In every instance where rewards are mentioned they are temporal, financial. 

To summarize OLD COVENANT teaching on giving: First, a poll tax or Temple tax of half a shekel for the festival services of the Sanctuary which everyone paid whenever the numbering of the adult males took place. Second, the tithes: The Levitical, or tenth of all produce of the ground, flocks and herds of each tribe which went to the support of the Levites; and out of which they themselves gave a tenth for the support of those higher in office, the Priests. Every third year, for those who lived a great distance from Jerusalem, who year-by-year stored up their tithe in their own city until the third year in which they took the accumulated tithe to Jerusalem for a celebration of rejoicing before the Lord. It was used for the support of the poor, the helpless, the widows, and the Levites. Third, the first-fruits. Forth, freewill offerings. Taxes tithes and first-fruits were obligatory; the others were voluntary. This makes it evident that the faithful Jew never gave less than a tenth of his income, and some years he gave a great deal more. 

Under the Law, Levi, paid tithes to Melchizedek through Abraham. [Hebrews 7. 9] The people, brothers of Levi, paid tithes through Levi and Abraham to Melchizedek. So all paid the tithe. In MESSIAH YESHUA, the Mosaic order was abolished and the order of Melchizedek re-established! This order also is supported by the tithe. 

The DIVINELY-inspired apostle Paul described the superiority of the NEW COVENANT. If the LORD JESUS does not receive the tithe, HE is not only inferior to Melchizedek but also to Levi. If JESUS, Who came in the order of Melchizedek, does not receive the tithe, then the figure is broken and incomplete. The conclusion is that as Abraham paid the tithe, so those who believe, CHRIST-like-ones, the anti-type, should honor the greater KING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS! 

YESHUA ha'MASHIACH rebuked the religious leaders of HIS day: "Woe to you, Scribes and Pharisees, HYPOCRITES! For you pay tithe of mint and anise and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the Law: justice and mercy and faith. These you ought to have done, and not to leaving the others (tithe) undone." [Matthew 23. 23] 

Even the ANOINTED ONE paid the Temple tax, lest they offend those who collect it: "Those who received the temple tax (half-shekel) came to Peter and said — Does your TEACHER not pay the Temple tax? — he said — Yes!" [Matthew 17. 24 - 27] Notice, Peter did not say, "I think so." This was an annual tax imposed by the Law of Moses on every male Jew over 20 years of age. "This is what everyone who is entered in the records shall pay: a half shekel by the sanctuary weight - twenty gerahs to the shekel as an offering to the LORD. Everyone who is entered in the records, from the age of twenty years up, shall give the LORD'S offering." [Exodus (Shemot) 30. 13 - 14 Tanakh, Torah] 

When GOD'S people appreciate HIS grace revealed in the YESHUA, and have become partakers of HIS DIVINE NATURE, they possess a spirit of unselfishness and liberality. [Acts 2. 45; 4. 34 - 35] 

The offerings of ancient Israel brought them prosperity. [see Malachi/Malakhi 3. 8 - 12] Just so, prosperity is closely connected with the prompt and cheerful payment of debts to ALMIGHTY GOD and man by the sons of the NEW COVENANT. The words of MESSIAH YESHUA remind us to: "Render therefore to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to GOD the things that are GOD'S." [Luke 20. 25] 

Welcome Shabbat Chazon, the Sabbath of prophecy. Exalt the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, the KING OF GLORY, WHO gives true Sabbath peace & rest. 
Bless our country that it may ever be a stronghold of peace — may contentment reign within its boarders, health in its homes, and firm knowledge of YOU, LORD GOD. Plant virtue in every soul, and may the love of YOUR NAME sanctify every home and every heart. Praised are YOU, O LORD, GIVER of peace. 
Have a blessed Shabbos with your family or friends and delight in the LORD GOD together. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 31 Jul 2014, 10:37 pm

To set CHRIST apart as LORD is to honor HIM rather than to use HIM. To rightly understand the entrance of HIM into the heart, we must accept the enthronement of the MESSIAH. . . enthrone HIM in your heart. 

GOD'S WORD, BURNING FIRE 
"I thought, I will not mention HIM, no more will I speak in HIS NAME — But [HIS WORD] was like a raging fire in my heart, shut up in my bones; I could not hold it in, I was helpless." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 20. 9 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

When GOD’S WORD really becomes a part of your soul, you can never be the same again. In his imprisonment, miserable and dejected Jeremiah said: "The WORD OF THE LORD made me a constant disgrace and contempt" [Jeremiah /Yirmeyah 20. 8], he testified; so he said, "I will not speak any more in HIS NAME." But he could not refrain from crying out, even shout it out! The HOLY WORD OF THE LORD was burning in his bones, and he could not restrain them. "Behold, MY wORD like fire — declares the LORD — and a hammer that shatters rock!" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 29 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

David, the psalmist, had a similar testimony: "When I was dumb, silent; not even saying anything good, my anguish was intense and increased. My mind was in a rage, and as I meditated, the fire burned; then I spoke out." [Psalms (Tehillym) 39. 2 – 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] When the resurrected LORD YESHUA "expounded to them in all the SCRIPTURES the things concerning HIMSELF" the two disciples from Emmaus later testified, "Did not our heart burn within us while HE talked with us on the road, and while HE opened the SCRIPTURES to us?" [Luke 24. 27, 32] 

The SOVEREIGN CREATOR HIMSELF is called "A CONSUMING FIRE, a JEALOUS GOD." [Deuteronomy/Devarim 4. 24; Hebrews 12. 29] Fire is the most awe-inspiring of all the symbols applied in HOLY SCRIPTURE to the WRITTEN WORD OF GOD. Fire has always been an instrument of GOD’S righteous judgment, from the FIERY, EVER-TURNING SWORD in the Garden of Eden [Genesis/Bereshith 3. 23] to Hell and the Lake of Fire that burns with fire and brimstone. [Revelation 21. 8] OMNISCIENT GOD first appeared to Moses in the Burning Bush [Exodus/Shemot 3. 2], and gave the Law to Israel in fire on top of the mountain. [Exodus/Shemot 24. 17] 

The LIFE-GIVING WORD is a raging, burning fire in the heart and cannot be contained, but must be proclaimed at any cost. As Paul acknowledged, "I am compelled to preach. Woe to me if I do not preach the GOSPEL!" [1 Corinthians 9. 16] Our own spirit compels us to preach the EVERLASTING GOSPEL of CHRIST JESUS, for it is the POWER OF GOD to salvation for everyone who believes. 

Exalted and hallowed be GOD'S greatness in this world HE created. May Your will be fulfilled and YOUR sovereignty revealed, MOST HOLY ONE, in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel speedily and in our time, Amen. May YOU be blessed forever, even throughout all eternity. May YOU, be blessed, praised & honored, extolled and glorified, adored and exalted above all else. Amen 
Zey ha-yom asaw Adonai, nagilah ve-neesmechah voh. This is the day the LORD has made, we will rejoice and we will be glad in it. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 30 Jul 2014, 8:55 pm

Mercy and wrath both come from the LORD; but HIS displeasure rests upon sinners. 

IN THE BEGINNING 
"MY oWN hand founded the earth, MY right hand spread out the heavens. When I call to them, they stand up together." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 48. 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

This SCRIPTURE passage not only tells us that GOD is the CREATOR OF HEAVEN & EARTH, but also that HE created them instantly and simultaneously. Creation was not a "process" — but an amazing and miraculous event! ALMIGHTY GOD, the GREAT FASHIONER & MASTER DESIGNER simply spoke them into being. 

This is the testimony of the incomparable account of creation in Genesis — "In the beginning ELOHIYM created heaven and earth." [Genesis (Bereshith) 1. 1 Tanakh, Torah] Creation of all things was an event completed in the past. . . in its beginning. Who else could create, but the HOLY ONE OF HEAVEN, for by the greatness of HIS might and the strength of HIS power, all things exist. 

The Psalmist harmonizes: "By the WORD OF THE LORD the heavens were made, by the breath of HIS mouth, all their host...for HE spoke, and it was; HE commanded, and it endured." [Psalms (Tehillym) 33. 6, 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Let the heavens praise the NAME OF THE LORD, for it was HE WHO commanded and they were created. HE made them endure forever, establishing an order that shall never change." [Psalms (Tehillym) 148. 5 - 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

When the EXALTED ONE, blessed be HE, called a thing into existence, it happened. When HE called for the heavens, the earth and all that HE made were just as HE said. "And ELOHIYM saw all that HE had made, and found it very good. And there was evening and there was morning (a 24-hour day; evening/morning each of the days of creation week) the sixth day." [Genesis (Bereshith) 1. 31 Tanakh, Torah] The seventh day, the MASTER DESIGNER rested, this is the only day "evening and morning" are deliberately omitted because the LOVING ETERNAL CREATOR knows we will find eternal rest in HIM alone. 

OMNISCIENT GOD created the heavens and the earth and all that was needed in six days, not millions or even thousands of years; nor did anything evolve or develop on its own! "In six days the LORD made heaven and earth and sea and all that is in them." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 11 Tanakh, Torah] 

It is very important to recognize the recent creation of all things, GOD SAID SO and no GOD-fearing person should ever compromise any of HIS HOLY WORD. The REVEALED WORD of our blessed LORD GOD, WHO alone is TRUTH, is stupendous and fascinating beyond words, and should be our primary concern. HIS LIFE-GIVING WORD transcends and outshines all theories or arguments of men. 
Exalted and hallowed be GOD'S greatness in this world of YOUR creation. May YOUR will be fulfilled and YOUR SOVEREIGNTY revealed in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel speedily and in our time, Amen May YOU be blessed forever, even to all eternity. May YOU, MOST HOLY ONE, be blessed, praised & honored, extolled & glorified, adored & exalted above all else. Blessed are YOU, ALMIGHTY LORD beyond all blessings & hymns, praises & consolations that may be uttered in this world, Amen. May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel, Amen.. 

A house is no home unless it contains food for the soul as well as the body. 

WILLING MESSIAH 
"And JESUS, moved with compassion, put out HIS hand and touched him, and said to him—I am willing; be cleansed." [Mark 1. 41] 

When the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH makes a promise, it is certain to be accomplished. As soon as HE spoke to the leper, "immediately the leprosy left him, and he was cleansed." [Mark 1. 42] GOD’S promises may not always take place as instantly as this, but they definitely will be performed. 

The LORD YESHUA invites, "follow ME, and I will make you fishers of men." [Matthew 4. 19] This promise is to all HIS true and faithful followers. But first we must come to HIM, and to those who come HE promises that "the one who comes to ME I will by no means cast out." [John 6. 37] 

"Come to ME, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." [Matthew 11. 28] CHRIST JESUS' promise is the special, intimate love to those who obey HIM. "He who has MY commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves ME. And he who loves ME will be loved by MY FATHER, and I will love him and manifest MYSELF to him." [John 14. 21] "Those who love ME I love, and those who seek ME diligently will find ME." [Proverbs (Mishle) 8. 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, His ears attentive to their cry." [Psalms (Tehillym) 34. 15 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Therefore, "whatever you ask in MY NAME, that I will do, that the FATHER may be glorified in the SON." [John 14. 13] YESHUA then continued, "If you ask anything in MY NAME, I will do it." [John 14. 14] This is sure to come true to the fullest magnitude in the Kingdom Age when righteousness prevails and sin is no longer present. 

YESHUA, the GOOD SHEPHERD, promised to come back again and we can be confident that what HE has said, HE will do. "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to MYSELF; that where I am, there you may be also." [John 14. 3] Without question the greatest of all GOD'S promises was given in HIS intercessory prayer (the true LORD'S Prayer), "FATHER, I desire that they also whom YOU gave ME may be with ME where I am, that they may behold MY glory which YOU have given ME; for YOU loved ME before the foundation of the world." [John 17. 24] The promises of our WONDERFUL & FAITHFUL LORD GOD are true, HIS timing is perfect, HIS ways are correct, and HIS love is steadfast and sure. 

We honor and praise the LORD YESHUA, the ONE WHO gives true peace and rest and hope. Toward YOU alone, SOVEREIGN LORD GOD, is my desire, and all my thoughts are turned to YOU. My mind and my heart cling to YOU and thank and praise YOU for YOUR many gifts of grace. Therefore, with trembling reverence I place my body and soul, my spiritual life on the flaming altar of devotion, as an offering to YOU, the ONLY ONE WHO’S supreme greatness no mind can conceive or be sufficiently grateful. There is peace, rest, and unending happiness in the wonderful light of YOUR PRESENCE. Thank YOU LORD, for being my REFUGE... 

A house is no home unless it contains food for the soul as well as the body. 

WILLING MESSIAH 
"And JESUS, moved with compassion, put out HIS hand and touched him, and said to him—I am willing; be cleansed." [Mark 1. 41] 

When the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH makes a promise, it is certain to be accomplished. As soon as HE spoke to the leper, "immediately the leprosy left him, and he was cleansed." [Mark 1. 42] GOD’S promises may not always take place as instantly as this, but they definitely will be performed. 

The LORD YESHUA invites, "follow ME, and I will make you fishers of men." [Matthew 4. 19] This promise is to all HIS true and faithful followers. But first we must come to HIM, and to those who come HE promises that "the one who comes to ME I will by no means cast out." [John 6. 37] 

"Come to ME, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." [Matthew 11. 28] CHRIST JESUS' promise is the special, intimate love to those who obey HIM. "He who has MY commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves ME. And he who loves ME will be loved by MY FATHER, and I will love him and manifest MYSELF to him." [John 14. 21] "Those who love ME I love, and those who seek ME diligently will find ME." [Proverbs (Mishle) 8. 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, His ears attentive to their cry." [Psalms (Tehillym) 34. 15 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Therefore, "whatever you ask in MY NAME, that I will do, that the FATHER may be glorified in the SON." [John 14. 13] YESHUA then continued, "If you ask anything in MY NAME, I will do it." [John 14. 14] This is sure to come true to the fullest magnitude in the Kingdom Age when righteousness prevails and sin is no longer present. 

YESHUA, the GOOD SHEPHERD, promised to come back again and we can be confident that what HE has said, HE will do. "And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to MYSELF; that where I am, there you may be also." [John 14. 3] Without question the greatest of all GOD'S promises was given in HIS intercessory prayer (the true LORD'S Prayer), "FATHER, I desire that they also whom YOU gave ME may be with ME where I am, that they may behold MY glory which YOU have given ME; for YOU loved ME before the foundation of the world." [John 17. 24] The promises of our WONDERFUL & FAITHFUL LORD GOD are true, HIS timing is perfect, HIS ways are correct, and HIS love is steadfast and sure. 

We honor and praise the LORD YESHUA, the ONE WHO gives true peace and rest and hope. Toward YOU alone, SOVEREIGN LORD GOD, is my desire, and all my thoughts are turned to YOU. My mind and my heart cling to YOU and thank and praise YOU for YOUR many gifts of grace. Therefore, with trembling reverence I place my body and soul, my spiritual life on the flaming altar of devotion, as an offering to YOU, the ONLY ONE WHO’S supreme greatness no mind can conceive or be sufficiently grateful. There is peace, rest, and unending happiness in the wonderful light of YOUR PRESENCE. Thank YOU LORD, for being my REFUGE... 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 28 Jul 2014, 11:05 pm

He who bears no cross deserves no crown. 

NO EXCUSE 
When men stand before the RIGHTEOUS GOD OF HEAVEN for judgment there is nothing they can say to accuse the MOST HOLY ONE of injustice for their punishment. Our INFINITE LOVING MASTER has done everything conceivable to bring us to repentance. Certainly HIS wonders and works are far above our imaginations: 

No one will be able to say — "But GOD, if YOU had walked with us in a perfect environment and told us your will we would have believed and obeyed." 

Because HE did and they didn't. The MASTER CREATOR placed Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden and told them not to eat of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good & Evil, with the warning that they would die the day they disobeyed. But they ate of it anyway. 

No one will be able to say — "But GOD, if YOU had withdrawn from our midst and allowed us to do our own thing but been willing to walk with us as we sought to walk with YOU, and speak to us by those who chose to be near YOU, we would have naturally wanted to do good. We would have obeyed YOU and we would have done good because that is our nature." 

Because HE did and they didn't. From the time GOD drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden, HE allowed people to do as they pleased. The ETERNAL ONE walked with them as they desired to walk with HIM. Enoch walked with GOD and GOD took him home. The rest became so evil that the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE had to send a great flood to cleans the earth of all mankind except Noah and his sons and their wives. 

No one will be able to say — "But GOD, if YOU had made a great example of YOUR great displeasure with evil, then allowed us to do our own thing, we would have walked with YOU in obedience out of fear since it is our nature to do good and not evil." 

Because the EVERLASTING KING did and they didn't. GOD drove Adam and Eve out of the Garden of Eden after they ate of the forbidden fruit. Then, because of the great wickedness of mankind upon the earth, GOD sent the Great Flood to express HIS great displeasure with evil. Again men failed to follow the SOVEREIGN LORD and went their own way to disobey. They built the Tower of Babel in their pursuits of idolatry. They continued in their evil pursuits growing worse and worse. 
Eventually the HOLY & RIGHTEOUS ONE had to divide them up by confusing their languages. They scattered over the face of the earth and continued to get worse until HE was forced to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah because of the cry that came up to Heaven from the wickedness of mankind. 

Even the Canaanites were not destroyed until Israel was brought out of Egypt, because the wickedness of the Amorites was not yet full. Then the LORD GOD instructed Israel to destroy the inhabitants of that land. They continued to grow worse, even though Abraham had lived in their midst as "a prophet of GOD" — and they had been instructed in the way of truth. 

No one will be able to say — "But GOD if YOU had chosen a peculiar people and used them as an example to us by blessing them when they did right and punishing them when they did wrong, we would have watched and learned from their experience and we would have acknowledged and obeyed YOU." 

Because HE did and they would not. ALMIGHTY GOD called Abraham and his descendants to be a "light to the Gentiles" -- and blessed them when they followed HIM faithfully, and punished them when they refused to follow HIM. Still the nations looking on did not acknowledge the GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN to obey HIS ways. Instead, they persuaded Israel to disobey and then took advantage of them when the LOVING RULER punished them. 

No one will be able to say — "But GOD, if YOU had come to earth as a man and demonstrated how you wanted us to obey YOUR Laws we would have seen and believed." 

Because HE did and they didn't. GOD came down in the PERSON of YESHUA (JESUS) and demonstrated perfectly what HE wanted HIS people to do. They nailed HIM to the cross and killed the SAVIOR, the MESSIAH, the WORD made flesh. 

No one will be able to say — "But GOD, if YOU had set a people out of every nation, kindred and tongue as lights in the world to show YOUR Will for mankind, we would have listened to them because they would be part of us and speak our language and understand our problems.” 

Because HE did and they did not. The EVERLASTING ONE established the Church as the "Light of the world" and as the "Salt of the earth." Yet they martyred the Saints and tried to stamp out any evidence of THE WAY to which the Church pointed. They chose to say that all was the result of accidental process of evolution; and in choosing to believe the lie, they refuse to acknowledge that the GOD OF TRUTH created everything and will some day call every person to give account for the choices they have made. 

No one will be able to say — "But GOD, if YOU had expressed YOUR wrath in such a way that no one could fail to know it was from YOU, we would have realized the extreme terribleness of our ways and we would have repented and come to YOU in humility to learn and obey." 

Because the LORD GOD will have done it and they continue to refuse. The LORD OF GLORY will send the plagues of the Great Tribulation and destroy the earth, and men will curse and blaspheme HIM because of their pains, but they will refuse to repent of their wickedness. 

No one will be able to say — "But GOD, if you had taken direct control and set up YOUR OWN government and reigned on the earth personally to guide us where we would not be allowed to do wrong. And, if YOU had removed temptation from us we would have obeyed cheerfully and followed YOU eagerly, we would have been glad to be YOUR people and accept YOU as our GOD." 

Because HE will have done it all and they still will not. The LORD YESHUA will reign a Thousand Years of Perfect Government, Satan will be bound and unable to influence men at all. There will be universal peace even extending to the animal kingdom. Then when the Thousand Years are over, Satan will be released to influence whoever he can. He will gather an army of rebels so great that no one will be able to number them. 

MESSIAH YESHUA, the ANOINTED ONE, has paid the price for your sin and HE asks only that you accept that GREAT SACRIFICE and come to HIM in repentance to find mercy. What else can the MOST HOLY AWESOME GOD do to show HIS faithful justice, holiness, mercy, righteousness, grace, and love? ALMIGHTY GOD, has done enough for anyone wise enough to want to know. 

There is no excuse for anyone who rejects what the TRUE & LIVING GOD has revealed and offered. Judgment is coming! Be wise, seek the truth today before it is too late. Now is the acceptable time, today is the day of salvation! 

Shalom U'Vrakah — Peace & Blessings!. . . to all who love Zion! The LORD GOD be with you this day and always! 
May this Rosh Chodesh (New Month) of Av bring you many delightful days and precious moments with our WONDERFUL LORD GOD. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 Jul 2014, 4:40 pm

The GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN gave us tears so we could water our feelings and grow as HIS people. 

SECOND BIRTH 
"When the time came for her (Tamar) to give birth, there were twins in her womb! — When she was in labor, one of them put out his hand; and the midwife tied a scarlet thread on his hand to signify — this one came out first. — But just then he drew back his hand, and out came his brother. Afterward his brother came out, on whose hand was the scarlet thread." [Genesis (Bereshith) 38. 27 - 29 Tanakh, Torah] 

This is the story of Perez and Zerah, sons of Judah and his daughter-in-law, Tamar. Although Zerah was the first in line for birth, the second son, so named Perez (translates: breach, break through) received the blessing as the first born. Perez is in the royal line of King David and the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. 

Zerah (means: out first, rising, brightness) was an honorable man and his descendants were men of renown. One of them was notably distinguished for being the king's deputy in all matters concerning the people. [Nehemiah/Nechemah 11. 24] But Perez and his descendants were superior to them all. 

Jacob, the grandfather of Perez and Zerah, who also was the second born, had a special story of his own. Jacob bought the birthright from his elder brother, Esau, with a bowl of lentil stew; seeing that "Esau despised his birthright." [Genesis/Bereshith 25. 31 - 34] As a result, "Esau hated Jacob because of the blessing which his father had given him." [Genesis (Bereshith) 27. 41 Tanakh, Torah] Nevertheless, OMNIPOTENT GOD, according to election — not of works said, "The older shall serve the younger" and as is written "Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated." [Romans 9. 11 - 13] 

The LORD YESHUA, the GREAT INTERCESSOR, told Nicodemus, a Pharisees, that "unless one is born again, he cannot see the KINGDOM OF GOD. Nicodemus said to HIM — How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother's womb and be born? — JESUS answered — Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of wATER and the SPIRIT, he cannot enter the KINGDOM OF GOD. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the SPIRIT is spirit. Do not marvel that I said to you — You must be born again." [John 3. 1 - 12] 

The importance of the Second Birth is for receiving the blessing. For if one is born once, he will die twice. But, if he is born twice, he will die only once. "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the SPIRIT." [John 3. 7] 

Those of us who are born into the family of GOD MOST HIGH have experienced the second birth (regeneration, rekindling, renewal) "having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the WORD OF GOD which lives and abides forever." [1 Peter 1. 23] And the blessing for those who are twice born: YESHUA, the GOOD SHEPHERD pastures and "HE gathers HIS lambs in HIS arms, and carries them in HIS bosom." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 40. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] AS WE OBEY and serve our WONDERFUL SAVIOR & LORD, our days prosper and our years are full of pleasure, contentment and exceeding joy at HIS right hand forevermore. [Job/Iyob 36. 11; Psalms/Tehillym 16. 11] Go forward with excessive joy and be lead with peace, mercy and love. 

As we as we bid farewell to Shabbat, we enter a new week and we must remember to pray without ceasing, not only for the peace of Jerusalem and all of the Land of Israel, but model that peace in our own lives. 
Thank you, Israel for being a shining light among the nations of the world. We applaud you for being brave enough to stand up and fight against terrorism, even when everyone else closes their eyes to the facts that you are only defending the Land GOD gave you from the devious socialist infidels. You are brave enough to fight the good fight for true freedom, to teach your children to love their neighbor and pray for those who spitefully abuse them; you send your sons to guard the borders of the Promised Land; and you hold onto your faith when everyone around you has the objective on taking it away and trying to totally annihilate the Chosen People. As you seek the GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL, HE will fight your battle, turn to HIM, not the nations and see HIS mighty hand! We stand with you, you are not alone! Be blessed as you choose not to react naturally, but to respond supernaturally through the resources of the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD within…to this we are called. To GOD be all glory, honor and praise! 
Have a good week — a week of peace...may gladness reign and joy increase. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 Jul 2014, 4:05 pm

Look not at the vessel, but at what it contains. 

CUSTOMS — KOSHER / TREF 
"Only be sure that you do not partake of the blood; for the blood is the life, and you must not consume the life with the flesh." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 12. 23 Tanakh, Torah] 

Orthodox Jews are very careful in their method of killing animals for food. The trachea and esophagus are severed by means of a knife, entirely devoid of notches, so that the blood may flow easily out of the body through the slit made. Slaughtering is not directly commanded in the Pentateuch but is based on this SCRIPTURE. 

Slaughtering, according to the Jewish method, causes instantaneous unconsciousness and permits the greatest effusion of blood. The knife must be of a described size for each kind of animal, and of the maximum keenness, to prevent the slightest unnecessary suffering. It provides for as complete a draining as possible. In addition to this draining, the meat is soaked in water for half an hour, kept in salt for a full hour, and then thoroughly rinsed. Some meat is broiled, however, without this special treatment. Eggs, which have blood spots, are forbidden by Jewish law. 

A qualified Shochet (butcher) carefully examines the animal, which after being declared "fit for food" or "Kosher" — is slaughtered. If he finds the animal sound, he seals the parts with a mark "kosher" meaning fit for food in contradistinction to "terefah or tref" meaning "unfit" — originally signifying something torn by a wild animal. Technically, it is a term describing all things which are not "kosher." 

The LORD GOD declared, "You shall be holy people to ME, you must not eat flesh torn by beasts in the field; you shall cast it to the dogs." [Exodus (Shemot) 22. 31 Tanakh, Torah] "Fat from animals that died or were torn by beasts may be put to any use, but you must not eat it." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 7. 24 Tanakh, Torah] "You shall not eat anything that died naturally or is torn by beasts, thereby defiling himself: I am the LORD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 22. 8 Tanakh, Torah] Even Jacob affirmed to his father-in-law, Laban, "That which was torn by beasts I did not bring to you; I myself made good the loss; you exacted it from me, whether snatched by day or stolen by night." [Genesis (Bereshith) 31. 39 Tanakh, Torah] 

The blood of the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH was drained from HIM for the life of the world; HE was torn by "wild beasts" or "strong bulls of Bashan" according to the prophecy: "Many bulls surround ME; strong bulls of Bashan encircle ME. They open their mouths at ME like a tearing, roaring lion." [Psalms (Tehillym) 22. 12 - 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The CRUCIFIED LORD, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, was made "terefah (unfit)" therefore the Jewish people as a nation did not partake of HIM. In prophecy they declared: "...HE had no form or beauty that we should look at HIM; no charm, that we should find HIM pleasing. HE is despised and rejected by men, a MAN of suffering and acquainted with grief. As a leper, HE hid HIS face from us; HE was despised, we held HIM of no account." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im — "And we hid, as it were, our faces from HIM." NKJV] 

But the MERCIFUL REDEEMER was cursed for the sake of the sinner! HE was made unfit that the sinner might be accepted in HIM. The LORD JESUS was made sin that all believing on HIM might be made righteous! This was to fulfill the WORD OF GOD concerning the MESSIAH OF ISRAEL WHO is the SAVIOR OF THE WORLD. Thank you LORD, without YOU how lost we would be! 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Welcome Shabbat! — Celebrating the traditional Melaveh Malkeh (escorting in the Sabbath) — Queen of the week. May your day be filled with rich blessings as you glorify ALMIGHTY GOD and rest in HIM. "The children of Israel shall keep Sabbath, to observe Sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant. It is a sign between ME and the children of Israel forever." 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

The men that move the world are the men the world cannot move. 

DEATH IN THE POT 
"Then they served it for the men to eat. While they were still eating of the stew, they began to cried out — O man of GOD, there is death in the pot! — And they could not eat it." [2 Kings (Melakhim Bet) 4. 40 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

There was a famine in the land and the disciples of the prophets that were sitting before Elisha were hungry. Elisha said to his servant, "Put the large pot on the fire and cook a stew for the disciples of the prophets." [v. 38] So some of them went into the fields to gather sprouts to enhance the flavor of the meal. They came across a wild vine and picked from it wild gourds, as many as his garment would hold. Not knowing what they were, the gourds were sliced up and put into the pot. When finished cooking, the meal was served. However, after tasting the stew, it was realized that the succulent gourmet meal was poisonous, and the recipient tasters cried out — "O man of GOD, there is death in the pot!" The wild gourds had immediately caused severe cramps. 

The wild gourd symbolize false doctrine. When scholars or preachers want to spice up the old truths of HOLY SCRIPTURE with some new and superficially attractive embellishments, it only contaminates the "sincere milk of the WORD" [1 Peter 2. 2], which brings death to those who partake of such fatal poison. 

Like leaven which the woman who took and secretly "hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened" [Matthew 13. 33], Elisha's creative disciples unsuspectingly added the seemingly pleasant ingredient, and it permeated the whole pot of stew with its deadly poison. Even the Apostle Paul emphatically stressed, "Who hindered you from obeying the truth? This persuasion does not come from HIM WHO calls you. A little leaven leavens the whole lump." [Galatians 5. 7 - 9] 

There was a remedy for the deadly poison, however. Elisha said, "fetch some flour" and he threw it into the pot then served it to the people that they might not hunger. And there was no longer anything harmful in the pot. [2 Kings/Melakhim Bet 4. 41] A similar scenario happened when Moses threw the piece of wood into the bitter waters of Mara, and the LORD GOD caused the water to become sweet. [Exodus/Shemot 15. 23 - 25] Truth always triumphs over deceit and lies. 

The purifying "flour" with Elisha and the "piece of wood" of Moses' time, symbolize the TRUE LIFE-GIVING WORD OF GOD. The WRITTEN WORD which is the TRUE BREAD, the HEAVENLY MANNA by which man must live. As is written, "Man shall not live by bread alone, BUT by every WORD that proceeds from the mouth of GOD." [Matthew 4. 4; Deuteronomy/Devarim 8. 3] The humbling remedy for the poisonous doctrines of the world must always be the pure, unadulterated WORD OF GOD faithfully taught and exhorted. 

As we come to the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY with a sincere heart, HE will forgive our sins and take away this deadly defilement of deceptive sin and give us everlasting life in the TRUTH of HIS HOLY WORD. 

May You, MosT HolY One, be blessed forever, even to all eternity beyond all blessings and hymns, praises and consolations that may be uttered in this world; blessed, praised & honoured, extolled & glorified, adored & exalted above all else for YOU are worthy. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 25 Jul 2014, 11:25 pm

Looking forward to the late show Monday 21st July 2014 showing at 10pm UK TIME 
Howard and Jeremy his Brother In Law have worked on 
A Documentary of Arab and Israel History.

Woe! to the generation whose judges need to be judged! 

THE WORD — CREATOR & JUDGE 
"YOU alone are the LORD. YOU made the heavens, the highest heaven of heavens, and all their host, the earth and everything upon it, the seas and everything in them. YOU keep them all alive, and the host of heaven prostrate themselves in worship before YOU." [Nehemiah (Nechemah) 9. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Undeniably, the WORD indeed is the MESSIAH LORD YESHUA, the PRECIOUS LIVING WORD WHO became flesh. "In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD. HE was in the beginning with GOD. All things were made through HIM, and without HIM nothing was made that was made. In HIM was life, and the life was the light of men." [John 1. 1 - 4] 

"Thus says the LORD, your REDEEMER, WHO formed you in the womb: "It is I, the LORD ALMIGHTY, WHO made everything, WHO alone stretched out the heavens with none beside ME, I spread out the earth by MYSELF." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 44. 24 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the SCRIPTURES might have hope." [Romans 15. 4] "For it is GOD WHO commanded light to shine out of darkness, WHO has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the Glory of GOD in the face of JESUS THE CHRIST." [2 Corinthians 4. 6] "GOD, WHO at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by HIS SON, WHOM HE has appointed HEIR of all things, through WHOM also HE made the worlds; WHO being the brightness of HIS Glory and the EXPRESS IMAGE of HIS PERSON, and upholding all things by the WORD of HIS power, when HE had by HIMSELF purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the MAJESTY on high." [Hebrews 1. 1 - 3] 

The same WORD WHO spoke worlds into existence will also destroy all opposition to HIS SOVEREIGNTY by HIS SPOKEN WORD. "As for those peoples that warred against Jerusalem, the LORD will smite them with this plague: Their flesh shall rot away while they stand on their feet; their eyes shall rot away in their sockets; and their tongues shall rot away in their mouths...So shall this plague be." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 14. 12 - 15 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

This is accomplished by the SPOKEN WORD OF GOD, "And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against HIM WHO sat on the horse and against HIS army. Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the Mark of the Beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the Lake of Fire burning with brimstone. And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of HIM WHO sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh." [Revelation 19. 19 - 21] 

Since the WORD is the HOLY ONE to WHOM we will all give account, it is both expedient and imperative that we take care how we live and treat the WORD today. Accept HIS life, HIS love, HIS peace and His righteousness. The beloved YESHUA ha’MASHIACH desires to give you all this, if you but humbly allow HIM be your LORD & SAVIOR. HE is tenderly waiting for you. 

Be gracious to us ALMIGHTY LORD GOD that we may understand and fulfill the Teaching of YOUR WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Unite our hearts to love and revere YOU and to learn YOUR WORDS and wisdom. LORD YOU are my PRAISE, my STRENGTH, my FORTRESS, my REFUGE — in days of affliction and at all times. Amen! 

The men that move the world are the men the world cannot move. 

DEATH IN THE POT 
"Then they served it for the men to eat. While they were still eating of the stew, they began to cried out — O man of GOD, there is death in the pot! — And they could not eat it." [2 Kings (Melakhim Bet) 4. 40 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

There was a famine in the land and the disciples of the prophets that were sitting before Elisha were hungry. Elisha said to his servant, "Put the large pot on the fire and cook a stew for the disciples of the prophets." [v. 38] So some of them went into the fields to gather sprouts to enhance the flavor of the meal. They came across a wild vine and picked from it wild gourds, as many as his garment would hold. Not knowing what they were, the gourds were sliced up and put into the pot. When finished cooking, the meal was served. However, after tasting the stew, it was realized that the succulent gourmet meal was poisonous, and the recipient tasters cried out — "O man of GOD, there is death in the pot!" The wild gourds had immediately caused severe cramps. 

The wild gourd symbolize false doctrine. When scholars or preachers want to spice up the old truths of HOLY SCRIPTURE with some new and superficially attractive embellishments, it only contaminates the "sincere milk of the WORD" [1 Peter 2. 2], which brings death to those who partake of such fatal poison. 

Like leaven which the woman who took and secretly "hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened" [Matthew 13. 33], Elisha's creative disciples unsuspectingly added the seemingly pleasant ingredient, and it permeated the whole pot of stew with its deadly poison. Even the Apostle Paul emphatically stressed, "Who hindered you from obeying the truth? This persuasion does not come from HIM WHO calls you. A little leaven leavens the whole lump." [Galatians 5. 7 - 9] 

There was a remedy for the deadly poison, however. Elisha said, "fetch some flour" and he threw it into the pot then served it to the people that they might not hunger. And there was no longer anything harmful in the pot. [2 Kings/Melakhim Bet 4. 41] A similar scenario happened when Moses threw the piece of wood into the bitter waters of Mara, and the LORD GOD caused the water to become sweet. [Exodus/Shemot 15. 23 - 25] Truth always triumphs over deceit and lies. 

The purifying "flour" with Elisha and the "piece of wood" of Moses' time, symbolize the TRUE LIFE-GIVING WORD OF GOD. The WRITTEN WORD which is the TRUE BREAD, the HEAVENLY MANNA by which man must live. As is written, "Man shall not live by bread alone, BUT by every WORD that proceeds from the mouth of GOD." [Matthew 4. 4; Deuteronomy/Devarim 8. 3] The humbling remedy for the poisonous doctrines of the world must always be the pure, unadulterated WORD OF GOD faithfully taught and exhorted. 

As we come to the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY with a sincere heart, HE will forgive our sins and take away this deadly defilement of deceptive sin and give us everlasting life in the TRUTH of HIS HOLY WORD. 

May You, MosT HolY One, be blessed forever, even to all eternity beyond all blessings and hymns, praises and consolations that may be uttered in this world; blessed, praised & honoured, extolled & glorified, adored & exalted above all else for YOU are worthy. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 24 Jul 2014, 8:23 pm

With memories of yesterday and hope for tomorrow, let us live today with eternity in sight. 

IT'S YOUR CHOICE 
"Truly, times of ignorance GOD overlooked, but now commands all men everywhere to repent, because HE has appointed a day on which HE will judge the world in righteousness by the MAN whom HE has ordained. HE has given assurance of this to all by raising HIM (MESSIAH YESHUA) from the dead." [Acts 17. 30 - 31] 

The WORD OF GOD describes an appointment that is fixed for each individual. It could be a "day of dread" or a "day of blessing" for you, what makes it thus is all your choice. "By the sweat of your brow shall you get bread to eat, until you return to the ground — for from it you were taken. For dust you are, and to dust you shall return." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 19 Tanakh, Torah] "YOU will bring me to death, the house appointed for all the living." [Job (Iyob) 30. 23 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "As it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment." [Hebrews 9. 27] Death is a thought that most people put far away from their minds, often preparing more for the day-to-day living, retirement or even a vacation then for the sure fact of their imminent passing. Death is the surest fact of life and no human contrivance can avoid the appointment with the Angel of Death. 

HOLY SCRIPTURES, however, caution that the believer will face challenges in this life, "No one should be shaken by these afflictions; for you yourselves know that we are appointed to this." [1 Thessalonians 3. 3] Death's appointment should hold no fear for the faithful followers of MESSIAH for we are HIS chosen vessels and parting this life is for our glory and we are assured of that — "For GOD did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our LORD JESUS CHRIST, WHO died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with HIM." [1 Thessalonians 5. 9 - 10] 

The LOVING ALMIGHTY ONE is our "HOPE, our REFUGE in the day of doom and calamity." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 17. 17 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Nevertheless, the day of our death still holds a moment of precise truth. Have we lived our lives unto ourselves, or in a way pleasing to the LORD our GOD? To be ready for our appointment, we must "choose this day WHOM we will serve." [Joshua/Yehoshua 24. 15] Then continually "abide in HIM; that, when HE shall appear, we may have confidence, and not be ashamed before HIM at HIS coming." [1 John 2. 28] For our heart will not condemn us, having confidence toward our RIGHTEOUS & HOLY GOD. [1 John 3. 21] Ever knowing that "Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the Day of Judgment; because as HE is, so are we in this world." [1 John 4. 17] May you be a willing vessel of GOD’S light and love to a lost and dying world. 

May it be YOUR will, LORD our GOD and GOD of our fathers, MERCIFUL KING, to grant that whenever a heart sighs in anguish under the burden of guilt, wherever a soul yearns to return to YOU, it may feel the effect of YOUR pardoning love and mercy. We give YOU thanks, praise and adoration ceaselessly, for YOU are good. 

Woe! to the generation whose judges need to be judged! 

THE WORD — CREATOR & JUDGE 
"YOU alone are the LORD. YOU made the heavens, the highest heaven of heavens, and all their host, the earth and everything upon it, the seas and everything in them. YOU keep them all alive, and the host of heaven prostrate themselves in worship before YOU." [Nehemiah (Nechemah) 9. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Undeniably, the WORD indeed is the MESSIAH LORD YESHUA, the PRECIOUS LIVING WORD WHO became flesh. "In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD. HE was in the beginning with GOD. All things were made through HIM, and without HIM nothing was made that was made. In HIM was life, and the life was the light of men." [John 1. 1 - 4] 

"Thus says the LORD, your REDEEMER, WHO formed you in the womb: "It is I, the LORD ALMIGHTY, WHO made everything, WHO alone stretched out the heavens with none beside ME, I spread out the earth by MYSELF." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 44. 24 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Whatever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the SCRIPTURES might have hope." [Romans 15. 4] "For it is GOD WHO commanded light to shine out of darkness, WHO has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the Glory of GOD in the face of JESUS THE CHRIST." [2 Corinthians 4. 6] "GOD, WHO at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by HIS SON, WHOM HE has appointed HEIR of all things, through WHOM also HE made the worlds; WHO being the brightness of HIS Glory and the EXPRESS IMAGE of HIS PERSON, and upholding all things by the WORD of HIS power, when HE had by HIMSELF purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the MAJESTY on high." [Hebrews 1. 1 - 3] 

The same WORD WHO spoke worlds into existence will also destroy all opposition to HIS SOVEREIGNTY by HIS SPOKEN WORD. "As for those peoples that warred against Jerusalem, the LORD will smite them with this plague: Their flesh shall rot away while they stand on their feet; their eyes shall rot away in their sockets; and their tongues shall rot away in their mouths...So shall this plague be." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 14. 12 - 15 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

This is accomplished by the SPOKEN WORD OF GOD, "And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against HIM WHO sat on the horse and against HIS army. Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the Mark of the Beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the Lake of Fire burning with brimstone. And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of HIM WHO sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh." [Revelation 19. 19 - 21] 

Since the WORD is the HOLY ONE to WHOM we will all give account, it is both expedient and imperative that we take care how we live and treat the WORD today. Accept HIS life, HIS love, HIS peace and His righteousness. The beloved YESHUA ha’MASHIACH desires to give you all this, if you but humbly allow HIM be your LORD & SAVIOR. HE is tenderly waiting for you. 

Be gracious to us ALMIGHTY LORD GOD that we may understand and fulfill the Teaching of YOUR WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Unite our hearts to love and revere YOU and to learn YOUR WORDS and wisdom. LORD YOU are my PRAISE, my STRENGTH, my FORTRESS, my REFUGE — in days of affliction and at all times. Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 22 Jul 2014, 10:35 pm

Confession is worth one hundred witnesses. 

ASHAMED OR BOLD 
"According to my earnest expectation and hope that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but that with all BOLDNESS, as always, so now also MESSIAH YESHUA will be magnified in my body, whether by life, or by death." [Philippians 1. 20] 

Paul frequently looked ahead, anticipating future events with confidence, as if they had already happened or at least were secure. He anticipated beyond his present circumstances to foresee the outcome of faithfulness — not being ashamed at the time of judgment. 

Shame (Hebrew: kelimmah) is that painful feeling of having lost the respect of others because of improper behavior, incompetence, or selfishness. It implies that the person has already thought about the consequences of the action and is aware that they might be found out in the course of events, but acts improperly anyhow. No defense is possible in that tragic moment of discovery. The ashen shock is followed by a rapid flush of blood to the skin, where the truth is revealed in an un-mistaken emotional display of humiliation that the world can visibly read. "The wicked flee when no one gives chase, but the righteous are as confident (Hebrew: batach — bold, secure) as a lion." [Proverbs (Mishle) 28. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Ezra experienced that deep feeling as he came before the ETERNAL LORD GOD to confess for his people their disobedience and how they had forsaken HIS commandments which the ALMIGHTY ONE gave through HiS servants and prophets. [Ezra 9. 10] "O my GOD, I am too ashamed and humiliated to lift my face to YOU, O my GOD, for our iniquities are overwhelming and numerous; and our guilt has grown high as heaven." [Ezra 9. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

In contrast to that terrible feeling of guilt is the comfortable posture of knowing that we have remained true to our MASTER'S admonitions and warnings, "little children, abide in HIM, that, when HE shall appear, we may have confidence and not be ashamed before HIM at HIS coming." [1 John 2. 28] The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH clearly stated the conditions, "for whoever is ashamed of ME and of MY WORDS, of him the SON OF MAN will be ashamed when HE comes in HIS OWN GLORY, and in HIS FATHER'S, and of the holy angels." [Luke 9. 26] Praying always, "that I may open my mouth BOLDLY to make known the mystery of the GOSPEL...that I may speak BOLDLY, as I ought to speak." [Ephesians 6. 18 - 20] May we be found worthy and confidently standing firm and attentively doing the MASTER'S will, with a clear conscience, when HE comes for us or we go to be with HIM. 

Praised are YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless. Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR PRECIOUS REVERED WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully, we lift our voices and proclaim YOUR PRECIOUS NAME. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 21 Jul 2014, 3:08 pm

Humility is being prepared to serve. Pride is not being willing to serve anyone — totally immersing oneself in themselves, wrapped in an ostentatious (pretentious, brazen, showy) garment of self-indulgence.

BLESSED HOPE
"Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with GOD through our LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope." [Romans 5. 1 - 4]

Hope is a much needed ingredient for living in this world. In Hebrew there are several types of hope: "yachal" mean to trust, wait, tarry or stay — "betach" is confident expectation, safe, secure, sure — "tiqvah" translates a longing — "miqveh" means confidence, abiding (also a bath or pond of water). Saints of GOD MOST HIGH have the confident assurance of the hope of a glorious inheritance awaiting them. "Therefore my heart rejoices, my whole being exults; and my flesh rests in secure hope." [Psalms (Tehillym) 16. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

Good works only produce a false hope when one thinks they will earn the rich reward of a Heavenly Home. Although GOD’S Law is perfect, it cannot make a person righteous, for no one is able of keeping the Law. There is hope however, and that hope is faith and trust in the LORD YESHUA, HE is the believer’s HOPE OF SALVATION; for MESSIAH in you is the HOPE of glory. [Colossians 1. 27]

This HOPE that is in you is our SOLID FOUNDATION WHO gives us the needed confidence to trust expectantly. "The LORD JESUS CHRIST HIMSELF, and our GOD and FATHER, WHO has loved us and given us everlasting consolation and good hope by grace." [2 Thessalonians 2. 16] "For the Law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a BETTER HOPE, through which we draw near to GOD." [Hebrews 7. 19]

We are also given a blessed hope, by GOD‘S grace, bringing us to salvation teaching us that by "denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age, looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our GREAT GOD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST, WHO gave HIMSELF for us, that HE might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for HIMSELF HIS own special people, zealous for good works." [Titus 2. 12 - 14]

Furthermore, we receive a LIVING HOPE in which we can greatly rejoice, "Blessed be the GOD and FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, WHO according to HIS abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of JESUS CHRIST from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are kept by the power of GOD through faith for salvation ready to be revealed in the last time." [1 Peter 1. 3 - 5]

"Thus GOD, determining to show more abundantly to the heirs of promise the immutability of HIS counsel, confirmed it by an oath, that by two immutable things, in which it is impossible for GOD to lie, we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us. This hope we have as an ANCHOR of the soul, both sure and steadfast." [Hebrews 6. 17 - 19]

"Blessed is he who trusts in the LORD, and whose HOPE is the LORD alone." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 17. 7 Tanakh, Nevi’im] Our WONDERFUL SAVIOR not only gives us a better hope, a good hope, a blessed hope, and a living hope, but also our hope centered on the eternal future with the KING OF GLORY.

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel !
As we bid farewell to Sabbath, may the HOLY ONE bless and fill you with HIS Holy Commandments and call us to occupy ourselves with the LIFE-GIVING WORDS of TORAH. And, may your ever-growing faith grant you the privilege to witness and experience the marvelous miracle of being delivered from the yoke of slavery to sin. We encourage you to take some of Sabbath’s sweetness with you each coming day.
"Tov Shavua — Have a good week!"

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

Email: delrifkah.kralman@comcast.net mailto:delrifkah.kralman@comcast.net

In order to rescue the flesh, we must work on the spiritual.

YOUR NAME & WORD
"I bow toward YOUR Holy Temple and praise YOUR NAME for YOUR steadfast love and faithfulness, because YOU have exalted YOUR NAME, YOUR WORD above all." [Psalms (Tehillym) 138. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

The WORD OF GOD is not greater than GOD, of course, but is greater than HIS NAME which is immeasurably infinite and magnificent. The NAME of GOD represents all that HE is and all that HE does and is supremely deserving of the praise of all HIS creatures.

However, we can only know HIS NAME, what HE is and what HE does through HIS WORD. The full demonstration or exposition of HIS character of truth and HIS acts of love and mercy can be discerned only through HIS WRITTEN WORD, which becomes greater than HIS NAME, by manifesting and revealing HIS NAME.

"As many as received HIM, to them HE gave the right to become children of GOD, to those who believe in HIS NAME." [John 1. 12] We believe on HIS NAME, and thereby receive HIM, by trusting HIS WORD OF TRUTH and appropriating (claiming, seizing, absorbing) HIS forgiving mercy; we deny HIS NAME by doubting HIS WORD and despising HIS extended free gift of salvation. "The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, HIS ears attentive their cry. The face of the LORD is set against evildoers, to erase their names from the earth." [Psalms (Tehillym) 34. 15 - 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim; 1 Peter 3. 12]

The WORD OF GOD is LIGHT — "YOUR WORD is a lamp to my feet, a LIGHT for my path." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 105 Tanakh, Kethuvim]
The WORD OF GOD is TRUTH — "Sanctify them by YOUR TRUTH. YOUR WORD is TRUTH." [John 17. 17 - 18]
The WORD OF GOD is LIVING & REVITALIZING — "For the WORD OF GOD is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." [Hebrews 4. 12 - 13]
The WORD OF GOD is PERFECT, SURE, RIGHT, PURE, CLEAN, TRUE, RIGHTEOUS — "The Law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul; the testimony of the LORD is enduring, making the simple wise; the statutes of the LORD are just, rejoicing the heart; the commandment of the LORD is clear, enlightening the eyes; the fear of the LORD is pure, abiding forever; the judgments of the LORD are true, righteous altogether." [Psalms (Tehillym) 19. 7 - 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim]
The WORD OF GOD is PROFITABLE — "All SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of GOD may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." [2 Timothy 3. 16 - 17]

May the GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL, the SAVIOR enable us, in full sincerity of heart and mind, to bow down and worship the MASTER OF CREATION and HIS TRUE & HOLY WORD. And in everything believe and obey HIS promises and HIS commandments.

There are many who charge CHRISTians with placing too much emphasis on the Written WORD, but it is impossible to place too much emphasis on SACRED SCRIPTURE, for ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF has magnified HIS WORD even above HIS NAME!

Magnified and hallowed, praised and glorified, exalted and extolled above all be the NAME of the SUPREME KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE, in the worlds which HE created, the world and the world to come, in accordance with HIS desire and with the desire of them that fear HIM. YOU LORD GOD are the ROCK EVERLASTING, the LORD of all creatures, the GOD of all souls, WHO dwells in the wide-extended heights, WHO inhabits the heaven of heavens; WHOSE holiness is far above the Throne of Glory. We wait for YOUR return to Zion that we may see you face-to-face and behold YOUR goodness, YOUR salvation, and YOUR mercy.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Jul 2014, 10:53 pm

Forgive as you are asked. 

ONE IN MESSIAH 
"It is finished." [John 19. 30] 

These are the words uttered by our LOVING SAVIOR, the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH on the Altar outside Jerusalem. But, what was finished? Not HIS life, neither HIS work of salvation, it is still going on. All the sacrifices of flesh in OLD COVENANT is now FULFILLED. YESHUA the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD came, not to destroy the Law, but to fulfill it. Not to do away with the Law, but to perform what the Law and the prophets required and to make good what it demanded and prophesied. 

When we believe on the LORD JESUS OF NAZARETH, we no longer need to cling to that from which we have been delivered! Jews and Gentiles who believe in MESSIAH are now HIS chosen, HIS people. There is no difference. We are one in the body of YESHUA, the DOOR of our salvation. There is but one body of believers (Jew & Gentile) in the RISEN ONE! By HIS sacrificial death, all Jews and Gentiles who believe in HIM have been made into one new man! 

"Therefore, if any man (Jew or Gentile) be in MESSIAH, he is a new creature (creation); old things are passed away, behold all things have become new." 
[2 Corinthians 5. 17] The new nature refers to the spiritual transformation that occurs within the inner man when one believes in YESHUA ha’MASHIACH and knows HIM intimately as their personal SAVIOR, LORD GOD & EVERLASTING KING. New as opposed to the old person because of the change being given a new nature, that must be cultivated, nurtured by spiritual decisiveness to grow in the LORD JESUS. The HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD can accomplish this life-changing transformation for all who will only believe (trust and obey). 

"SCRIPTURE has concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of CHRIST JESUS might be given to them that believe. But before faith came, we were kept under the Law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. Therefore the Law was our schoolmaster to bring us to CHRIST, that we might be justified by faith. But after faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. For you are all the children of GOD by faith in YESHUA ha’MASHIACH." [Galatians 3. 22 - 25] Truly, it is such a precious and lovely family our HEAVENLY FATHER has given us — you are that special member! 

May your life be a witness and beneficiary of GOD MOST HIGH'S care, love and presence. HIS grace is greater then all our needs! 
O GOD, do not keep silent; do not hold aloof; do not be quiet, O EL! For YOUR enemies rage, Your foes assert themselves, they plot craftily against YOUR people, take counsel against YOUR treasured ones. They say, “Let us wipe them out as a nation; Israel’s name will be mentioned no more.” Deal with them, O my GOD, make them like thistledown, like chaff driven by the wind, as a fire burns a forest, as flames scorch the hills, pursue them with YOUR tempest, terrify them with YOUR storm. Cover their faces with shame so that they seek YOUR NAME, O YEHOWAH. May they be frustrated and terrified, disgraced and doomed forever. May they know that YOUR NAME, YOURS alone is YEHOWAH, the MOST HIGH over all the earth. [see Psalms/Tehillym 83] 

The critic should be like a grindstone, sharpening without cutting. 

BEFORE THE FOUNDATIONS 
"I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her SEED; HE shall strike at your head, and you shall strike at HIS heel." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 15 Tanakh, Torah] 

When Adam and Eve rebelled and transgressed against ELOHIYM in the Garden of Eden, EVER-LOVING MASTER DESIGNER pronounced a curse on all creation [Genesis/Bereshith 3. 14 – 19]; death came into the world at that point. However, the ALMIGHTY ONE also told of the ONE to come WHO would be the REDEEMER-SAVIOR. This promise is hidden to most but so clearly shown in the beginning in a most unusual way, in a short genealogy of mankind before the flood. 

The genealogy in Genesis/Bereshith 5 lists the names of the pre-flood patriarchs from Adam to Noah. Adam means man; Seth — appointed; Enosh — mortal; Cainan — sorrow or humiliation; Mahalaleel — blessed of GOD; Jared — shall come down; Enoch — teaching or dedicated; Methuselah — his death shall bring or judgment; Lamech — despairing, weary or conqueror; Noah — comfort or rest. 

The meaning of the names form a redemptive sentence when read together: A MAN is appointed to become a mortal; in sorrow, blessed of GOD, HE shall come down to teach. And, HIS death will bring despair; then, comfort and rest. 
Or — Mankind is appointed to mortality, wailing for the dead. GOD be praised! HE shall descend, a mortal MAN, dismissing death, bring rest to the weary. 
Or even — Mankind is appointed to mortality, bringing humiliation (sorrow). GOD be praised! HE shall descend, a dedicated MAN. When HE dies as judgment, HE will conquer, bringing comfort and rest. 

The Plan of Salvation was made before the world began. "HE (JESUS) indeed was predetermined before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you." [1 Peter 1. 20] "HE (ETERNAL GOD) chose us in HIM (YESHUA) before the foundation of the world." [Ephesians 1. 3 - 4] "In the fullness of time, GOD sent HIS SON to be born of woman, under the Law." [Galatians 4. 4] 

There has never been a time when the ALMIGHTY HOLY CREATOR, the LORD GOD OMNIPOTENT has forsaken HIS creation. Mankind would do well to learn such love and in return, appropriately give HIM the honor, glory, majesty, blessings and adoration HE alone is worthy of. 

Come my dear friend, to meet the Bride, the Sabbath presence, let us welcome. We honor & praise the LORD YESHUA, the ONE, WHO gives true Sabbath peace and rest and separates the sacred from the ordinary. Of old the MASTER DESIGNER rested on the seventh day and blessed it. 
Exalted and highly praised be the LORD, the CREATOR, the LIVING GOD and EVERLASTING KING, HIS abundance of mercies and loving-kindness rest upon HIS servants. The LORD will be a SHELTER for HIS people, and the STRENGTH of the children of Israel, and they shall all know HIM. 
Blessed be the glory of the LORD our GOD; enjoy HIS perfect peace and presence. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 17 Jul 2014, 9:00 pm

MIGHT SAY. . . 
The solution to the crime problem in the U.S. is to legalize it and tax it out of existence. Better yet, turn to GOD with our whole heart and HE will restore the world in righteousness! Yes, the beginning of wisdom is — Acquire it, fear the LORD! 

INSTRUCT A WISE MAN 
"Reprove a wise man, and he will love you. Instruct a wise man, and he will be still wiser; teach a righteous man, and he will increase in learning. " [Proverbs (Mishle) 9. 8 - 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Criticism is one of the most difficult lessons for followers of MESSIAH YESHUA to learn. Either they react with resentment, which is natural, or they desire to strike back. Neither of these responses is honoring to the LORD our SAVIOR. 

If the sincere believer would remember "that all things work together for good to those who love GOD, to those who are the called according to HIS purpose." [Romans 8. 28] We should first of all consider the criticism as potential "instructions from the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL as well as from the critic. It is GOD who works all things out We should seek to test the criticism as objectively as possible, in light of our actions and the HOLY SCRIPTURES, the most probing critic of all. "Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of GOD commit their souls to HIM in doing good, as to a FAITHFUL CREATOR." [1 Peter 4. 19] "For the WORD OF GOD is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. And there is no creature hidden from HIS sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of HIM to WHOM we must give account." [Hebrews 4. 12 - 13] 

If the criticism turns out to be even partly valid, then the obvious course for the wise person is to take the appropriate remedial action and do it prayerfully, graciously, and quickly as possible. "For whoever has, to him more will be given, and he will have abundance; but whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him." [Matthew 13. 12] 

However, if an honest evaluation of the criticism proves to be totally unwarranted, or perhaps even deliberately false and hurtful, then the PERFECT EXAMPLE for any recourse becomes MESSIAH YESHUA HIMSELF. HE never did or said anything to merit criticism, as we do far too often, but HE received it in excess as they flooded HIM with mockings, curses, ridicules and insults. 

So, what was the response of the LORD YESHUA? "When He was reviled, did not revile in return; when HE suffered, HE did not threaten, but committed HIMSELF to HIM WHO judges righteously." [1 Peter 2. 23] Also, bear in mind, "a gentle answer allays (calms, disperses, turns away) wrath, but a harsh word provokes (incites, causes, stirs up) anger." [Proverbs (Mishle) 15. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

We must never become discouraged is doing good but, "consider HIM WHO endured such hostility from sinners against HIMSELF, lest you become weary and discouraged in your souls." [Hebrews 12. 3] And, "in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart." [Galatians 6. 9] Our LOVING FORTRESS OF DEFENSE will give us tests and challenges to help us grow. Perhaps these antagonizing critics are there to help us be more genuine to the praise, honor and glory of YESHUA ha’MASHIACH my LORD. 

Take delight in approaching GOD and the glory of the LORD will be your reward. HE will protect and guide you continually, satisfying your soul like a watered garden, who's water fails not. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 16 Jul 2014, 8:43 pm

The challenge in parenting is to be who we would have our children become. 

FIRSTBORN 
"HE (JESUS) is the IMAGE of the INVISIBLE GOD, the FIRST-BORN over all creation." [Colossians 1. 15] 

Here the word first-born (Hebrew — bekowr) does not always mean "born first" — but more often means "position" in HOLY SCRIPTURE. "He (David) shall say to ME — YOU are my FATHER, my GOD, the ROCK of my deliverance. — I will appoint him MY first-born, highest of the kings of the earth." [Psalms (Tehillym) 89. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] David was the eighth son of Iyshay (Jesse), not his first born, Eliab was. [1 Samuel/Shemuel Alef 17. 13] 

Ephraim was the second born son of Joseph, Manasseh being the first. Nevertheless, Ephraim is called the firstborn by the SOVEREIGN LORD GOD: "I am ever a FATHER to Israel, Ephraim is MY first-born." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 31. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Furthermore, "Hosah of the Merarites had sons, Shimri the first (he was not the first-born, but his father designated him the first)." [1 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Alef) 26. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The HOLY WORD even calls a whole nation, a race of people first-born : "Then you shall say to Pharaoh — Thus says the LORD: Israel is MY first-born son." [Exodus (Shemot) 4. 22 Tanakh, Torah] 

The PIERCED ONE, MESSIAH YESHUA is "the LORD WHO stretches out the heavens, made firm the foundation of the earth, and created the spirit of man within him." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 12. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "Thus said the LORD, your REDEEMER, WHO formed you from the womb — It is I, the LORD, WHO made everything, WHO created the heavens and stretched them out, WHO spread out the earth and what it brings forth, WHO gave breath to the people upon it and life to those who walk thereon by MYSELF." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 44. 24; 42. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "All things were made through HIM, and without HIM nothing was made that was made." [John 1. 3] 

YESHUA ha'MASHIACH was called the "FIRST-BORN" because in HIM we have "redemption through HIS blood, the forgiveness of sins. HE IS THE IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD, THE FIRSTBORN OVER ALL CREATION. For by HIM all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. ALL THINGS were created through HIM and for HIM. HE is before all things, and in HIM all things consist. And HE is the HEAD of the body, the church, WHO is the beginning, the FIRSTBORN from the dead. That in all things HE may have the PREEMINENCE (dominance, superiority, incomparability)." [Colossians 1. 14 - 18] 

GOD THE FATHER, WHO spoke of HIS FIRST-BORN SON, WHOM HE appointed HEIR of all things: "YOU are MY SON, today I have begotten YOU...I will be a FATHER to HIM, and HE shall be MY SON...When HE again brings the FIRSTBORN into the world, HE says — Let all the angels of GOD worship HIM...YOUR Throne, O GOD, is forever and ever; a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of YOUR Kingdom. YOU have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; therefore GOD, YOUR GOD, has anointed YOU with the oil of gladness...YOU are the same, your years will not fail...Sit at MY right hand, till I make YOUR enemies YOUR footstool." [Hebrews 1. 1 - 13] 

As believers in the LORD YESHUA, we are called HIS first-born. And, by HIS hand we are registered in heaven since we have been made just and perfect by "HIS redeeming blood." [Hebrews 12. 23] Throughout eternity we will praise our LORD JESUS, the BELOVED, the "FAITHFUL WITNESS, the FIRST-BORN from the dead." [Revelation 1. 5] All hail KING JESUS, for HE is altogether worthy of blessings, and honor, and riches, and power, and wisdom, and strength, and glory forever and ever. Amen & Amen! 

Shalom! We are covering you with our prayers for many abundant blessings this day and always! May the GOD OF HOPE fill you with all joy and peace. We all have troubles in life. Many are not as bad as mine, many are far worse. But when troubles come, be sure to keep in mind: GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME...even when we don't see the good at the moment. I don't have to remember that, I know it to be true. 
The 17th of Tammuz is a fast day commemorating the fall of Jerusalem, prior to the destruction of the Holy Temple. This also marks the beginning of a 3-week national period of mourning, leading up to Tish b’Av. There are five great catastrophes which occurred in Jewish history on this date: 1) Moses broke the tablets at Mount Sinai – in response to the sin of the Golden Calf. 2) The daily offerings in the First Temple were suspended during the siege of Jerusalem, after the Kohanim could no longer obtain animals. 3) Jerusalem’s walls were breached, prior to the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE/AD. 4) Prior to the Great Revolt, the Roman general Apostamos burned a Torah scroll – setting a precedent for the horrifying burning of Jewish books throughout the centuries. 5) An idolatrous image was placed in the Sanctuary of the Holy Temple – a brazen act of blasphemy and desecration. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 15 Jul 2014, 3:02 pm

Make the study of GOD'S Law your regular occupation!

MIGHTY WORD
"Behold, MY WORD is like FIRE — declares the LORD — and like a HAMMER that shatters rock!" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 29 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

The power resident in the WORD OF GOD — both HIS SPOKEN WORD and HIS WRITTEN WORD, the HOLY SCRIPTURES — are so great that the BIBLICAL writers almost exhaust their resources of language in trying to describe it, using many and varied figures of speech to illustrate its wonders.

It is the "WORD OF GOD" which produces and maintains life. "When YOUR WORDS were offered, I devoured them; YOUR WORD brought me the delight and joy of knowing that YOUR NAME is attached to me, O LORD GOD OF HOSTS." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 15. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] It is both "milk" for the babe and "strong meat" for the mature in MESSIAH YESHUA [Hebrews 5. 12], and our daily bread. "Man shall not live by bread alone" — the LORD JESUS said — "but by every WORD OF GOD." [Luke 4. 4] "How pleasing is YOUR WORDS to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 103 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

The LIFE-GIVING WORD OF GOD is also our light day after day. "We have the prophetic WORD made more sure...a light that shines in a dark place." [2 Peter 1. 19] "YOUR WORD is a LAMP to my feet, a LIGHT for my path." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 105 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

Also, we are counseled to take "the SWORD OF THE SPIRIT, which is the WORD OF GOD" [Ephesians 6. 17]; for "the WORD OF GOD is quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." [Hebrews 4. 12] As a HAMMER, it can break any resistant hindrance to CREATOR GOD'S will.

There are many other wonderful, explicit comparisons of the MIGHTY WORD OF TRUTH, for it so consumed the writers of the HOLY SCRIPTURES they could not help but write of its praises and powers. Jeremiah stated, after having declared that he would no longer preach the WORD to unbelievers, "I thought — I will not mention HIM, no more will I speak in HIS NAME — but HIS WORD was like a raging fire in my heart, shut up in my bones; I could not hold it in, I was helpless." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 20. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] GOD'S HOLY WORD will not be silent or silenced! Let us pray for such a burning, raging fire in our own souls and speak the merciful, life-giving WORD OF GOD with BOLDNESS.

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!!
Great and majestic is YOUR HOLY NAME, O LORD GOD. YOU have made YOUR eternal law our portion, and gave us a goodly heritage. YOU appointed us to proclaim YOUR truth to the nations and to win them for YOUR Law of Righteousness. Sanctify us for the service to which YOU called us, O HEAVENLY FATHER, that YOUR NAME may be hallowed through us in all the world. Gather all YOUR children around YOUR Banner of Truth that YOUR praise may resound from one end of the earth to the other, and that the entire human family may be blessed with truth and peace!

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing in the right place, but also to leave unsaid the wrong at a tempting moment.

DELIBERATE SIN
"For if we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful expectation of judgment, and fiery indignation which will devour the adversaries." [Hebrews 10. 26 - 27]

This is one of the most controversial passages of HOLY SCRIPTURE because of its apparent conflict with passages which teach salvation by grace, entirely apart from the Law or any form of works [Ephesians 2. 8-9; Titus 3. 5] and absolute security in salvation to those who belong to the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. [John 10. 28 - 29; Romans 8. 35 - 39] YESHUA commanded: "Teach them to observe all that I have commanded you." [Matthew 28. 20]

All unintentional sins in the OLD COVENANT have a covering, but no intentional sin is covered. [Leviticus/Vayikra 4 - 5] And, in the NEW COVENANT, there are many passages that warn against deliberate acts of sin. "Whoever says — I know HIM — and does not keep HIS commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him." [1 John 2. 4] "To the pure all things are pure, but to those who are defiled and unbelieving nothing is pure; but even their mind and conscience are defiled. They profess to know GOD, but in works they deny HIM, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work." [Titus 1. 15 - 16] "Whoever has been born of GOD does not sin, for HIS seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of GOD. In this the children of GOD and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of GOD; nor is he who does not love his brother." [1 John 3. 9 - 10]

There are many "impervious (solid, pure, reliable, trustworthy) texts" on both sides of this question, and since there are no real contradictions in GOD'S HOLY WRITTEN WORD, the LORD must have had a good reason for inspiring this apparent paradox in HIS BOOK. The misunderstanding is on our part, not on the HOLY SCRIPTURES. On the one hand, it is vital for every true believer in the LORD JESUS, the ONLY-BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER to know that they are saved and have eternal life. "And this is the testimony — that GOD has given us eternal life, and this life is in HIS SON. He who has the SON has life; he who does not have the SON OF GOD does not have life. These things I have written to you who believe in the NAME OF THE SON OF GOD, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the NAME OF THE SON OF GOD." [1 John 5. 11 - 13]

Nonetheless, it is lethally dangerous for a person merely to think he or she is saved when there is no "evidence" of a changed life. "Let grace be shown to the wicked scoundrel, yet he learns not righteousness, though spared." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 26. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Such SCRIPTURES give sober warning that professing CHRISTians have no basis for any assurance of salvation if they do not obey HIS COMMANDS. "Now by this we know that we know HIM, IF we keep HIS commandments." [1 John 2. 3] The LORD JESUS CHRIST stated, "IF you love ME, keep MY commandments." [John 14. 15] MESSIAH YESHUA also said, "IF anyone loves ME, he will keep MY WORD." [John 14. 23] This is not a command but, it is supportive evidence of our love for HIM.

Therefore, "Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that JESUS CHRIST is in you? — unless indeed you are disqualified." [2 Corinthians 13. 5] "For IF these things are yours and abound, you will be neither barren nor unfruitful in the knowledge of our LORD JESUS CHRIST. For he who lacks these things is shortsighted, even to blindness, and has forgotten that he was cleansed from his old sins. Therefore, brethren, be even more diligent to make your call and election sure, for IF you do these things you will never stumble." [2 Peter 1. 8 - 10] "For a good tree does not bear bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit. For every tree is known by its own fruit." [Luke 6. 43 - 44]

What kind of fruit is your life producing, manifesting and initiating?

This evening begins a Fast Day — 17 Tammuz 5774 — July 15, 2014 (sundown to sundown), remembering the walls of Jerusalem being breached. May the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL bless you abundantly.
The very existence of the Jewish people after 3,500 years — and the return to the land after a long exile — is miraculous. Understand the significance of Abraham's covenant with ALMIGHTY GOD. Remember: GOD is in ultimate control. HE has done miracles before and will do them again. Ultimately, reviving our devotion to the Almighty is going to bring about the revival of the land, and our people as a whole. May the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE, protect Israel and its people even now as the terrorist - Palestinians continue to send rockets into the Holy Land of Israel.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Jul 2014, 10:25 pm

When we cannot find our ignorance, you can be sure we have lost our wisdom.

ADVANTAGES WITH GOD
"What advantage then has the Jew, or what is the profit of circumcision? Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the ORACLES OF GOD." [Romans 3. 1 - 2]

All the nations of the world are loved by GOD. [John 3. 16] Therefore, as an example to the world, the LOVING MIGHTY CREATOR chose one nation through which HE would convey HIS WORD to everyone and use them as an example for the others. The Jews — descendants through Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob — were given the honor of bringing both the Written Word and the LIVING WORD (YESHUA THE REDEEMER) into the world. As always, with privileges come great responsibility. Although most Jews deny both the inspiration of the HOLY SCRIPTURE and the INCARNATE DEITY of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. "Shall their unbelief make the faith of GOD without effect? GOD forbid!" [Romans 3. 3 - 4]

The ORACLES OF GOD refers to the actual supernatural utterances (Hebrew: naba' — prophesy) given by the SPIRIT OF GOD through a human intercessor. This indicates that the OLD COVENANT should be regarded as being verbally inspired by the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD OF HOSTS.

In book of Hebrews, emphasis is put on the importance of the first principles of the ORACLES OF GOD rebuking those believers who have neglected to learn even the foundational truths of the perfect and accurate SCRIPTURES: "For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the ORACLES OF GOD; and you have come to need milk and not solid food. For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the WORD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, for he is a babe. But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil." [Hebrews 5. 12 - 14]

The word oracles is used again in the NEW COVENANT: "If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of GOD." [1 Peter 4. 11] Here, Peter is urging anyone with the spiritual gift of teaching to see that his instructions conform fully to the Words of Omnipotent GOD as revealed in Holy Scripture. Moses "received the LIVING ORACLES to give to us." [Acts 7. 38] For that reason there is special notice that the first five books of HOLY WRIT (TORAH) are especially singled out as the "Living WORDS" of CREATOR GOD...and they are our life.

Welcome Sabbath! Our GOD and GOD of our fathers, grant that our worship on this Sabbath be acceptable to YOU. May we, sanctified through YOUR commandments, become sharers in the blessings of YOUR HOLY WORD. Teach us to be satisfied with the gifts of YOUR goodness and gratefully rejoice in all YOUR mercies.
We praise YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless. Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR REVERED WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully, we lift our voices and proclaim YOUR PRECIOUS HOLY NAME.

When we cannot find our ignorance, you can be sure we have lost our wisdom.

ADVANTAGES WITH GOD
"What advantage then has the Jew, or what is the profit of circumcision? Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the ORACLES OF GOD." [Romans 3. 1 - 2]

All the nations of the world are loved by GOD. [John 3. 16] Therefore, as an example to the world, the LOVING MIGHTY CREATOR chose one nation through which HE would convey HIS WORD to everyone and use them as an example for the others. The Jews — descendants through Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob — were given the honor of bringing both the Written Word and the LIVING WORD (YESHUA THE REDEEMER) into the world. As always, with privileges come great responsibility. Although most Jews deny both the inspiration of the HOLY SCRIPTURE and the INCARNATE DEITY of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. "Shall their unbelief make the faith of GOD without effect? GOD forbid!" [Romans 3. 3 - 4]

The ORACLES OF GOD refers to the actual supernatural utterances (Hebrew: naba' — prophesy) given by the SPIRIT OF GOD through a human intercessor. This indicates that the OLD COVENANT should be regarded as being verbally inspired by the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD OF HOSTS.

In book of Hebrews, emphasis is put on the importance of the first principles of the ORACLES OF GOD rebuking those believers who have neglected to learn even the foundational truths of the perfect and accurate SCRIPTURES: "For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the ORACLES OF GOD; and you have come to need milk and not solid food. For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the WORD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, for he is a babe. But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil." [Hebrews 5. 12 - 14]

The word oracles is used again in the NEW COVENANT: "If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of GOD." [1 Peter 4. 11] Here, Peter is urging anyone with the spiritual gift of teaching to see that his instructions conform fully to the Words of Omnipotent GOD as revealed in Holy Scripture. Moses "received the LIVING ORACLES to give to us." [Acts 7. 38] For that reason there is special notice that the first five books of HOLY WRIT (TORAH) are especially singled out as the "Living WORDS" of CREATOR GOD...and they are our life.

Welcome Sabbath! Our GOD and GOD of our fathers, grant that our worship on this Sabbath be acceptable to YOU. May we, sanctified through YOUR commandments, become sharers in the blessings of YOUR HOLY WORD. Teach us to be satisfied with the gifts of YOUR goodness and gratefully rejoice in all YOUR mercies.
We praise YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless. Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR REVERED WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully, we lift our voices and proclaim YOUR PRECIOUS HOLY NAME.

Fear is not a destination. . . it is simply a tour guide.

MAKER & CREATOR
"Come, let us bow down and kneel, bend the knee before the LORD our MAKER, for HE is our GOD and we are the people HE tends, the flock in HIS care." [Psalms (Tehillym) 95. 6 - 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

ALMIGHTY GOD is both CREATOR (BARA) and MAKER ('ASAH) of all things, including the image of GOD in man. In Genesis we are told that GOD said, "Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness" [Genesis/Bereshith 1. 26 - 27], and also that HE "created man in HIS OWN image." [Genesis/Bereshith 1. 2 - 3] Likewise, on the seventh day, GOD "ceased from all HIS work of creation which HE had made." [Genesis/Bereshith 2. 3] The terms, CREATOR and MAKER are similar, but are not the same, although they appear to be used interchangeably. Creation was called into existence, whereas the work of making is that of organizing created entities into complex arrangements. Only GOD, the MASTER DESIGNER, is capable and proficient in creating.

HOLY SCRIPTURE states emphatically that the HEAVENLY ARCHITECT created man in HIS image, and HE also made man in HIS image. Thus, HE called into existence the spiritual component of man’s nature, not shared in any degree with animals. The MASTER DESIGNER created and made man, not only with a complex, highly organized human body, but also fashioned them into that image that GOD HIMSELF would one day assume when HE became an incarnate human being. In this way HE is both CREATOR and MAKER of HIS image in each person.

That image has been marred because of sin, but through the redeeming work of the LORD JESUS, we have been "renewed in knowledge after the image of HIM that created him — for CHRIST is all and in all." [Colossians 3. 10] And, the GREAT OMNIPOTENT FASHIONER "will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to HIS glorious body." [Philippians 3. 21] "For we are HIS workmanship, created in MESSIAH YESHUA for good works, which GOD prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." [Ephesians 2. 10]

May we each individually humble ourselves and kneel before the LORD GOD our CREATOR & MAKER and allow HIM to transform us completely into a chosen, precious and pleasing vessel of service for the KING’S use. How much more glorious our lives would be if we would allow the INCREDIBLY WONDROUS MESSIAH complete management.

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, our prayer is that the HOLY LORD GOD, blessed be HE, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins, guide our life, and fill our up-coming week with HIS DIVINE PRESENCE.
O GOD, YOU are our REFUGE and our HOPE, we glorify YOUR NAME. YOU are the LIVING GOD, YOUR WORDS bring life and light to the soul. YOU are the strength of our life, the ROCK of our salvation. YOUR Kingdom and YOUR Truth abide forever. Praised are YOU, our REDEEMER, the HOLY ONE of Israel. We praise YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless. Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR REVERED WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully, we lift our voices and proclaim YOUR PRECIOUS NAME.
May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be experienced daily as we enter another week serving the PRECIOUS SAVIOR.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 11 Jul 2014, 4:06 pm

To be proud is not necessarily to suffer from pride. 

PERISHING FOOL 
"Let no one deceive himself. If anyone among you seems to be wise in this age, let him become a fool that he may become wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with GOD. For it is written — HE catches the wise in their own craftiness." [1 Corinthians 3. 18 - 19] 

There are several Hebrew words for a fool: meshuggenah — illiterate lowbrow, idiot; pethi — an open fool; kesil — a thick-headed, hardened fool; letz — a scoffer, a mocking fool; nabal — the wicked, arrogant GOD-denying fool. 

Those who are attracted and captivated with this world's delusion of wisdom and so they disregard, refuse or reject ETERNAL GOD'S wisdom are unwise, void of mind and reason, perishing fools in the sight of their DIVINE CREATOR. "Although they knew GOD, they did not glorify HIM as GOD, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. Professing to be wise, they became fools." [Romans 1. 21 - 22] "All the ways of a man seem right to him, but the LORD weighs the spirits (motives)." [Proverbs (Mishle) 16. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH said that "everyone who hears these sayings of MINE, and does not do them, will be like a foolish man who built his house on the sand and the rain descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house; and it fell. And GREAT WAS ITS FALL." [Matthew 7. 26 - 27] "Whoever trusts in his own instinct is a fool (idiot/nabal), but whoever lives wisely will be delivered (and shall escape)." [Proverbs (Mishle) 28. 26 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Humanistic wisdom has most of the world today in complete servitude and dark bondage. Those who trust in the CREATOR GOD and HIS Great work of redemption through JESUS OF NAZARETH WHO bore our sins on the cross are considered foolish to human imagining. However, the worldly wisdom is foolishness with OMNISCIENT GOD, and HE is the only ONE WHO rules with authority. "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of GOD. For it is written: I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent." [1 Corinthians 1. 18 - 19] "HE thwarts (spoils, ruins) the designs of the crafty, so that their hands cannot gain success. HE traps the clever in their own wiles; the plans of the cunning quickly go awry upon themselves." [Job (Iyob) 5. 12 - 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The wisdom of this world is foolish, empty, futile, proud, arrogant and assuming. May we be wise and seek to understand "the knowledge of the mystery of GOD, both of the FATHER and of CHRIST, in WHOM are hidden ALL the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." [Colossians 2. 2 - 3] To the LORD & SAVIOR YESHUA THE BELOVED ANOINTED ONE be glory now and forevermore. 

Blessed are YOU, O LORD our GOD and GOD of our fathers, the GOD of Abraham, the GOD of Isaac and the GOD of Jacob, the GREAT, MIGHTY & REVERED HOLY ONE, the TRUE & FAITHFUL GOD WHO imparts loving kindnesses, the CREATOR of all things, WHO remembers the good deeds of the patriarchs and in love will bring the REDEEMER to their children’s children for YOUR NAME’S sake. O KING, HELPER, SAVIOUR and SHIELD, blessed are YOU. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 10 Jul 2014, 12:28 pm

Stand rather at the threshold of the HOUSE OF GOD, than dwell in the tents of wickedness. 

SHADOW OF DEATH 
"May darkness and the deep gloom of the shadow of death reclaim it; may a dark cloud lie over it; may what blackens the day terrify it." [Job (Iyowb) 3. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This wretched ruinous curse was uttered by Job after he sat for months in appalling misery, then conclusively, he cursed the day he was born. This bewildered patriarch had long been living in the grim "shadow of death" — but could not die. 

The SUPREME MASTER CREATOR HIMSELF said, "Have the gates of death (Hebrew: shaarey mavet) been disclosed to you? Have you seen the gates of the shadow of death (Hebrew: shaarey tsalmaveth) or deep darkness?" [Job (Iyowb) 38. 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim] These are eloquent and rhetorically speculative questions, for no one in Job's day had ever returned from death. 

Who knows what lies beyond those hideous, grim doors of death? MESSIAH YESHUA does! HE told us, "I am HE that lives and was dead; and behold! I AM ALIVE FOREVER MORE. AMEN! And, I have the keys of hell and of death." [Revelation 1. 18] When the LORD JESUS, the EVERLASTING KING conquered death, HE destroyed its sting (not its sorrow). We can therefore say, along with David, "Though I walk through a valley of the shadow of death and deepest darkness, I fear no harm, for YOU are with me; YOUR rod and YOUR staff — they comfort me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 23. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This same confident assurance is available to the "whosoever will" seek the LORD OF GLORY; the confidence "that turns the shadow of death and deep darkness into the morning dawn (of hope)." [Amos (Amus) 5. 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Then, we can thank the ETERNAL TRUE & LOVING GOD that "the DAYSPRING from on high has visited us; to give light to those who sit in deep darkness and the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace." [Luke 1. 78 - 79] Having a personal relationship with our wonderful LORD GOD fulfills all our hopes and longings...and we have perfect peace that flows like a gentle river. 

Exalted and hallowed be God'S greatness in this world of Your creation. May YOUR will be fulfilled and Your sovereignty revealed in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel speedily and in our time. May You be blessed forever, even to all eternity. Amen. 

Web Page:http://www.delrifkah.com/ 

If forgiveness were easy, everyone would be doing it. 

WRITTEN FOR OUR SAKE 
"Oh, that my words were written down; would they were inscribed in a record, incised on a rock forever with iron stylus and lead!" [Job (Iyob) 19. 23 - 24 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Job longed to write down his experiences and meditations so others might know and understand. After the ALMIGHTY ONE restored him, Job wrote of the terrible calamities and sufferings he endured, writing them on tablets of stone with a pen of iron to be permanently recorded. The significance of Job's story was his certainty that the SUPREME ONE would send a REDEEMER some day. 

There was another incredible writing on a stone, this time it was the great GOD OF ISRAEL: "When HE finished speaking with him on Mount Sinai , HE gave Moses two tablets of the Pact, stone tablets inscribed with the Finger of GOD." [Exodus (Shemot) 31. 18 Tanakh, Torah] "The LORD gave me two tablets of stone inscribed by the Finger of GOD, with the exact words that the LORD had addressed to you out of the fire on the day of the Assembly. At the end of those forty days and forty nights, the LORD gave me the Two Tablets of stone, the TABLETS OF THE COVENANT." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 9. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Torah] 

These TABLETS OF STONE written by the hand of the GOD OF ISRAEL containing HIS Laws and statutes are for "THEY ARE YOUR VERY LIFE." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 32. 46 - 47 Tanakh, Torah] Thus Moses was to teach them to the peoples [Exodus/Shemot 24. 12] and we should read them for our understanding and learn to fear the LORD GOD. "If you fail to observe faithfully all the terms of this TEACHING that are written in this BOOK, to reverence this honoured and awesome NAME, the LORD your GOD, the LORD will inflict extraordinary plagues upon you and your offspring, strange and lasting plagues, malignant and chronic diseases." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 28. 58 - 59 Tanakh, Torah] The contrast, however, is a promise of blessings for those who "obey the LORD your GOD and keep HIS commandments and Laws that are recorded in this BOOK OF THE TEACHING" [Deuteronomy/Devarim 30. 10 - 59] — once you return to the LORD your GOD with all your heart and soul. 

"Let not this BOOK OF THE TEACHINGS cease from your lips, but recite it day and night, so that you may observe faithfully all that is written in it. Only then will you prosper in your undertakings and only then will you be successful." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 1. 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Clearly, the HOLY SCRIPTURES were "written down for the coming generations, that people yet to be created may praise the LORD." [Psalms (Tehillym) 102. 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The LORD has heard and noted them (those who fear HIM); and a SCROLL OF REMEMBRANCE has been written at HIS behest (command) concerning those who revere the LORD and esteem HIS NAME." [Malachi (Malakhi) 3. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"All SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of GOD may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." [2 Timothy 3. 16 - 17] We are rich beyond measure inasmuch as these things "are written that you may believe that JESUS is the CHRIST, the SON OF GOD, and that believing you may have life in HIS NAME." [John 20. 31] 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
When one opens their entire life to the enthronement of the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, HE is in control and we have perfect internal confidence in HIM. But, if we decide to keep part of our life to ourselves, when the going gets tough, we are totally responsible for it. So it is written to the wise. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 08 Jul 2014, 7:15 pm

Circumstance is a glove in which the ALMIGHTY ONE hides HIS hand. 

WITNESS OF THE CONSCIENCE — 
"Then those who heard it, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, beginning with the oldest even to the last. And YESHUA was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst." [John 8. 9] 

The word "conscience" is used 32 times in the NEW COVENANT, and this is the first. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA knew how to prick the conscience of those who were accusers of the woman caught in adultery, thereby preventing the enraged mob from stoning her. Through this means, the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE caused the angry crowd to recognize their own unworthiness to judge another. And one always asks, so where was the man she was caught with? 

The conscience can serve as a reliable guide. However, only if it is a good conscience. HOLY SCRIPTURES, in contrast, speak clearly of some who have a "weak conscience" [1 Corinthians 8. 7, 10, 12]; which may become a "defiled and unbelieving conscience" [Titus 1. 15]; and will eventually develop into a "seared conscience" [1 Timothy 4. 2]; that ultimately leads to an "evil conscience." [Hebrews 10. 22] 

Used properly, however, the conscience is a blessing. The MASTER CREATOR has given us a conscience to help guide us. The question remains — What makes the conscience good? The HOLY SCRIPTURE refers to a "pure conscience" [1 Timothy 3. 9; 2 Timothy 1. 3], and to a "good conscience." [Acts 23. 1; 1 Timothy 1. 5, 19; Hebrews 13. 18; 1 Peter 3. 16, 21] However, none of these tell how to acquire a pure and good conscience. 

GOD’S WRITTEN WORD reveals the answer. And one must diligently study to see what is clearly revealed. Reading the testimony of the Apostle Paul as he stood before Felix, the governor, he gave witness for the proper training of his conscience: "I worship the GOD of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the Law and in the Prophets...I have hope in GOD, I myself always strive (exercises himself) to have a conscience without offense toward GOD and men." [Acts 24. 14 - 16] Paul earnestly confessed that he "lived in all good conscience before GOD until this day...and without ceasing I remember you in my prayers night and day." [Acts 23. 1; 2 Timothy 1. 3] 

Thus, a lifetime of studying the LIFE-GIVING SCRIPTURES, accompanied by complete and unwavering faith in the Truth and Authority of the HOLY WRITTEN WORD with continued prayers, will produce a strong, pure, good, and reliable conscience in us just as it did for Paul. 

YOU, CREATOR of the UNIVERSE, our GREAT GOD are to be continually worshipped for YOU alone are awesome and praiseworthy. Thank YOU for giving us the LAW OF TRUTH and giving us everlasting life through YESHUA, the ROCK of our salvation. Amen! 

Let not the fear of bad offspring deter you. You do your duty, and the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE, will do what pleases HIM. [Talmud] 

MILK OR MEAT 
"For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line; here a little, there a little. For with stammering lips and another tongue HE will speak to this people (Israel)." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 28. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

The setting of this unusual passage is most sobering. Both the people and their priests in Israel ’s Northern Kingdom (Ephraim) were in gross rebellion and drunken disobedience to the LORD. They were even ridiculing GOD’S prophets who were trying to call them back, complaining that they were being treated like immature children, saying — are you presuming to teach us as you would teach weaned infants, line by line, and rule after rule? 

The LORD GOD responded that HE would use people of another tongue to come in and teach them what they refused to learn from HIM. In other words, the Gentiles will teach the Jews "In the Law it is written — With men of other tongues and other lips I will speak to this people; and yet, for all that, they will not hear ME —says the LORD." [1 Corinthians 14. 21] The precepts the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL had been trying to teach HIS people would have provided them true rest and refreshment, but now learning these lessons would prove to be their undoing. What should have been a blessing to them would become their condemnation. 

How very urgent and desperately CHRISTians today need to heed these same words! They profess to believe GOD’S HOLY WORD, but they only study it superficially, if at all, then compromise its doctrines and do not obey its instructions. "For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of GOD; and you have come to need milk and not solid food. For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe." [Hebrews 5. 12 - 13] 

Most CHRISTians are exactly like the Corinthians, still "carnal...babes in CHRIST." [1 Corinthians 3. 1] Therefore, it really is necessary for their teachers to bring the wORD OF GOD to them "precept upon precept, line upon line, little by little ." 

May each of us boldly, and in strength of soul, continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST [2 Peter 3. 18], then grow on to perfection in maturity of understanding of the teachings of the MASTER. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Extolled and holy is the precious name of GOD throughout the world which HE has created, and which HE governs according to HIS righteous will. HE is just in all HIS ways, and wise are all HIS decrees. May HIS Kingdom come and HIS will be done in all the earth. Praised be the LORD of life, the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE for evermore. 
Have a blessed and joyous CHRIST-filled day! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 06 Jul 2014, 8:30 pm

The Jew carries the burden of an unredeemed world because he cannot concede that redemption is an accomplished fact, unless he accepts that YESHUA OF NAZARETH is the MESSIAH. 

THE MEDIATOR 
The prophetess, Devorah (Deborah) and Barak, son of Abinoam sang these praises of Ya`el (Jael), the wife of Heber the Kenite who struck Sisera, crushed his head, smashed and pierced his temple with a tent peg. — Most blessed of women be Ya`el." [Judges (Shofetim) 5. 24 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Many years after this historical event, Elisheva (Elizabeth) spoke to Miryam (Mary) saying — "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb!" [Luke 1. 42] Clearly, both of these women, Ya’el and Miryam, were explicitly called "blessed among women" for the astonishingly incredible deeds in their life. They are described as being "blessed" in HOLY SCRIPTURES . But, neither of them are called "the queen of heaven" nor does it give either of them the position of mediator between the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD OF THE UNIVERSE and mankind. This position exclusively belongs to MESSIAH YESHUA alone. 

Miryam (Mary) went on to say, "My soul does magnify the LORD and my spirit has rejoiced in GOD my SAVIOR." [Luke 1. 46 - 47] Miryam, just like each of us, imperatively needs a SAVIOR/REDEEMER. Miryam was the mother of YESHUA, not the mother of GOD. YESHUA was and is "GOD THE WORD" before HE became a MAN, being born of Miryam (to come in the flesh) — conceived of the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD. 

"For there is ONE GOD and ONE MEDIATOR between GOD and men...the MAN, CHRIST JESUS, WHO gave HIMSELF a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." [1 Timothy 2. 5 - 6] YESHUA ha'MASHIACH was "made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death; that HE might taste death for everyone…to make the AUTHOR of their salvation PERFECT THROUGH SUFFERINGS." [Hebrews 2. 9 - 10] "Though HE was a SON, yet HE learned obedience by the things which HE suffered. And having been PERFECTED, HE became the AUTHOR of eternal salvation to all who obey HIM." [Hebrews 5. 8 - 9] Furthermore, YESHUA, the RIGHTEOUS ONE, became a MAN so HE could identify with the creation HE made and become their REDEEMER. [see Leviticus/Vayikra 25. 47 - 48] 

"And for this reason HE is the MEDIATOR of the NEW COVENANT, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the FIRST COVENANT, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance." [Hebrews 9. 15] 

YESHUA, the HORN OF DAVID, is the only SAVIOR, KINSMAN-REDEEMER, MESSIAH and MEDIATOR. Miryam, confessed her need for a SAVIOR and trusted this UNIQUE ONE to be "GOD her SAVIOR." We, likewise, need to look to the ROCK OF ISRAEL, the "MEDIATOR" and "JUST JUDGE" WHO died in our place, and raised victoriously. 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, our prayer for each of you is that the LORD will fully prepare you in HIS service to minister to this lost and dying world. May GOD'S hand direct your life continually. 
Exalted and hallowed be GOD'S greatness in this world of HIS creation. May YOUR will be fulfilled and YOUR sovereignty revealed in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel. May YOU be blessed forever, even to all eternity. May YOU, MOST HOLY ONE, be blessed, praised & honored, extolled & glorified, adored & exalted above all else. Blessed are YOU beyond all blessings & hymns, praises & consolations that may be uttered in this world. May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and all Israel, Amen. 
Dear and precious friends, you are loved and appreciated, may your coming week be blessed! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 Jul 2014, 9:10 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY... 
Over time, we are richer for what we discover we don't need than for getting what we thought we wanted. 

THE MARK, A SIGNET 
"The LORD said to him (the angel with the inkhorn) — Pass through the city, through Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads (seal of ownership) of the men who moan, grieve, lament and groan because of all the abominations that are committed in it. To the others HE said in my hearing — Follow him through the city and strike; show no pity or compassion. Kill off graybeard, youth and maiden, women and children; but do not touch any person who bears the MARK. Begin here at MY Sanctuary." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 9. 4 - 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The SEAL OF THE LIVING GOD is to protect HIS servants from the plagues of the Great Tribulation, which will enable them to do their work more effectively and without harm. The man clothed in linen with an inkhorn is the one who did the marking of these OLD COVENANT saints who were to be protected from the DEATH ANGEL OF THE LORD. In the same way, the blood on the door posts and lintel of the houses of the Children of Israel protected them when the DEATH ANGEL passed over the land in Egypt. "And the blood on the houses where you are staying shall be a SIGN for you: When I see the blood I will pass over you, so that no plague will destroy you when I strike the land of Egypt." [Exodus (Shemot) 12. 12 - 13 Tanakh, Torah] 

The things done in the OLD COVENANT, especially in the realm of prophecy, were often pictures and illustrations of things that would happen in the future. Such is the case with the command to not hurt anything with the plagues of the Great Tribulation until the 144,000 are sealed. This MARK is for a secure protection from the plagues that are to come. "Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the LIVING GOD saying — Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees until we have sealed the servants of our GOD on their foreheads. And I heard the number of those who were sealed, One Hundred and Forty-Four Thousand of all the Tribes of the Children of Israel were sealed." [Revelation 7. 1 - 8] 

These 144,000 are identified as "SERVANTS of our GOD" who are "following the LAMB wherever HE goes" and have "HIS FATHER'S NAME, written on their foreheads. The 144,000 were redeemed from the earth. They were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. They were redeemed among men, being firstfruits to GOD and to the LAMB. No deceit was found in their mouth, for they are without fault before the Throne of GOD." [Revelation 14. 1 - 5] Obviously, they are protected witnesses of the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH to the world throughout the Great Tribulation. 

The "Mark of GOD" should in no way be confused or compared to the "Mark of the Anti-CHRIST (Mark of the Beast)." The Mark of the Beast is a demonic-counterfeit which entices people to sell their soul in an attempt to save their mortal life. The "Mark of the LORD GOD" is HIS sign of protection for HIS faithful saints. 

"MARK the blameless, note the upright; for there is a peaceful future for the man of integrity. But the transgressors shall be utterly destroyed, the future of the wicked shall be cut off. But the salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD; their STRONGHOLD in time of trouble. The LORD helps them and delivers them, rescues them from the wicked and delivers them, for they seek refuge and they trust in HIM." [Psalms (Tehillym) 37. 37 - 40 Tanakh, Kethuvim] May we be found blameless and ever wear "the mark" of being a true child of the HEAVENLY KING OF GLORY. 

Good Sabbath! Open your hearts in song as the sunset swells into a cadence of changing colors: "Come, my dear friend, to meet the Bride, the Sabbath presence, let us welcome." 
May your heart be filled with intuition and your words be filled with insight; songs of praise ever be upon your tongue and your vision be on a straight path before you. May your eyes shine with the light of holy words and your face reflect the brightness of the heavens; and, your lips ever speak wisdom and your fulfillment be in righteousness even as you ever yearn to hear the life-giving words of the HOLY ONE OF OLD. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 04 Jul 2014, 4:26 pm

A dead man is mourned seven days, a fool his lifetime. 

ARROGANT IGNORANCE 
"Strangers have consumed his strength, but he has taken no notice; also, gray mold hair is scattered over him, but he has taken no notice." [Hosea (Hoshea) 7. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

One of the saddest dramas and heartbreaking tragedies in human experience is the sight of a proud and self-confident leader who does not realize that his once-flaunted powers have deserted him and he now appears simply weak and foolish. The powerful, strong and impressive Samson, with his hair cut off, was a lamentable and grievous example of such grievous ignorance. "He did not know that the LORD had departed from him" [Judges/Shofetim 16. 20], so the Philistines were able to put out his eyes and bind him with chains. The once-mighty people of Israel in the days of their deep apostasy, were in the same ignorant condition. Hosea versed their distressing dilemma and perplexing confusion well. "They sow wind, and they shall reap whirlwind — whatever little is produced, strangers devour it." [Hosea (Hoshea) 8. 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Many years later, GOD'S people, Judah, exhibited an even greater tragic state of egotistical ignorance. Their MESSIAH had come to them and they did not know HIM, they even crucified HIM. GOD'S righteous judgment would not be delayed. "[Your enemies] shall level you, and your children within you, to the ground; and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not know the time of your visitation." [Luke 19. 44] 

The church at Laodicea, is a most tragic case, as this church represents all those outwardly prosperous, evangelical churches that attempt to take a neutral position on the basic conflicts of the last days. The HOLY ONE WHO is "the AMEN, the FAITHFUL & TRUE WITNESS, the BEGINNING of the creation of GOD" [Revelation 3. 14] will pronounce the awful judgment on them. "So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spew you out of MY mouth. Because you say— I am rich, have become wealthy, and have need of nothing —and do not know that you are wretched, miserable, poor, blind and naked." [Revelation 3. 16 - 17] Saints of ALMIGHTY GOD urgently need to guard against the tragedy of arrogant ignorance! 

We need to examine ourselves in light of HOLY SCRIPTURES, "Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that JESUS CHRIST is in you? —unless indeed you are disqualified." [2 Corinthians 13. 5] We need to acknowledge our inadequacy, "we have all become like an unclean thing. And all our virtues like a filthy rag. We are all withering like leaves, and our iniquities, like a wind, carry us off." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 64. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Then allow that WORD OF TRUTH to bring us to the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, our ONLY ANSWER, our ONLY HOPE. . .HIS righteousness imputed to us by faith! 

Keep looking up, the best is yet to be! The person who knows the WORD OF GOD is well armed against the deceptions of the scheming Devil. When you know the TRUTH — you know THE MASTER. 

Truth hurts — not the searching after; the running from! 

MY OWN FAMILIAR FRIEND 
"Even MY own familiar friend in whom I trusted, even he who shares MY bread, has lifted up his heel against me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 41. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

These are the words MESSIAH quoted fulfilling SCRIPTURE, when HE was eating the Passover meal with HIS disciples. [John 13. 18, 21 - 30] YESHUA, the TRUE-VINE, knew who would betray HIM, HIS old and dear friend whom HE had spent much time with; for YESHUA spent many days with HIS friends in the small town of Bethany. 

Judas Iscariot, was one of the twelve that JESUS selected to follow HIM. [Matthew 10. 4; Mark 3. 19; Luke 6. 19] The name Judas is from the Hebrew word for Yehuda (Judah) meaning celebrated. And, Iscariot is a combination of two words; the Hebrew word for man is "ish" and "kiriot" could mean either "buildings or a city" — thus Iscariot simply means "a man (from the city) of Kerioth." 

It is said that Judas came from Kerioth of Judah near Jericho. He therefore, was a Judean while the rest of the disciples of YESHUA were Galilean. He was the son of Simon. [John 6. 71] Is there more hidden identity to Judas then is commonly known? As you put HOLY SCRIPTURE together with names and surroundings, you can see more insight to Judas, one that may be pointing to his other well-known and beloved relatives for we read that Mary (Miryam), the sister of Martha and Lazarus were continually in the home of Simon the leper. Were they also Simon’s children? 

YESHUA often visited and stayed with Lazarus of Bethany, the town of Miryam (Mary) and her sister Martha. [John 11. 1 - 2] Bethany is where the LORD JESUS was at the house of Simon the leper where a woman came to HIM having an alabaster flask of very costly fragrant oil, and she poured it on HIS head as HE sat at the table. [Matthew 26. 6 - 7; Mark 14. 3 - 9; Luke 7. 36 - 50; John 12. 1 - 8] This was Mary, the sister of Martha and Lazarus (and possibly Judas Iscariot). Was Mary (identified as the sinful woman) invited to the home of Simon, a devout Pharisee; or was this her home where she lived with Simon—her father, brothers—Lazarus and Judas, and sister—Martha? 

Was it was her own brother, Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son who, since he was in his father’s house could openly state, "Why this waste? Why was this fragrant oil not sold for three hundred denarii and given to the poor?" [John 12. 5] Was Mary’s father, Simon, who knowing his daughter, could emphatically expressed "This MAN, if HE were a prophet, would know who and what manner of woman this is who is touching HIM, for she is a sinner." [Luke 7. 39] 

Judas Iscariot, the traitor of the BELOVED MESSIAH, is the supreme enigma of the NEW COVENANT because it is so hard to see how anyone who was so close to YESHUA, seeing the many miracles and hearing the MASTER’S teachings could ever betray HIM into the hands of HIS enemies. Judas, a covetous, greedy, materialistic and dishonest man used his position as treasurer to embezzle from the common purse. [John 12. 6] He had neither the understand nor a heart for GOD, so being bitterly disappointed when he saw his worldly dream fade, Judas hanged himself after betraying his long-time FRIEND, the LORD OF GLORY. 

There is no certain reason as to why Judas betrayed the PRINCE OF PEACE; but it was not his betrayal that put the LORD YESHUA on the cross — it was our sins. 

"Barukh attah ADONAI, melekh m'hulal batishbachot. . . Blessed are you LORD, the KING to be praised in adoration." 
Praises YOU LORD, our KING, our GREAT GOD & GOD of our Fathers, may our lives be a continual act of worship to YOU. Teach us to be satisfied with the gifts of YOUR goodness and gratefully rejoice in YOUR many mercies to us. Purify our hearts, make us zealous for YOUR Law that we may serve YOU in truth that brings rest and joy, peace and comfort throughout every generation. Guard our mouth that YOUR NAME be kept holy, May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable to YOU, O LORD, my ROCK and my REDEEMER. Amen! 
May yours be a safe 4th of July as we celebrate our freedom, while it lasts, to serve and proclaim the ONLY LIVING GOD and give all glory to HIM. Be about our FATHER’S business, while it is yet day. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 02 Jul 2014, 10:15 pm

It’s a mistake to think that we can impress the world by compromising with it. 

ATHEISTS & UNBELIEVERS 
"The fool thinks — There is no GOD or GOD does not care. Man's deeds and wrongdoing is corrupt and loathsome; no one does good." [Psalms (Tehillym) 14. 1; 53. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "For the wicked boasts of his heart's desire; he blesses the greedy and renounces the LORD. The wicked in his proud countenance does not seek GOD; GOD is in none of his thoughts." [Psalms (Tehillym) 10. 3 - 4] 

The Hebrew word for fool used in these passages is nabal — meaning the lowest of depraved fools for they are senseless, GOD-denying, stupid, wicked and vile. For many years now, we have bowed to atheists feelings of antagonism against any public expression of our faith in the only TRUE GOD, MASTER CREATOR of the Heavens and the Earth. However, CHRISTians are commanded to express their faith as the LORD YESHUA intended to, "go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned." [Mark 16. 15 - 16] 

The foolish atheists have demand that we followers of MESSIAH YESHUA, must quietly show tolerance and respect for their expressions of their religious belief — while all the while declaring that there is no ETERNAL & HOLY GOD; or all paths lead to HIM. This latter statement is true, but only to the point that all will stand before the SOVEREIGN ONE to give an account for the deeds they have done in this life. For the believer, the precious blood of YESHUA covers their sin and there is eternal life. However, for those who did not believe, HE is the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE WHO cannot tolerate sin. HOLY SCRIPTURE clearly states that if we remain tolerant or silent, the stones and rocks would cry out. [Luke 19. 40] Beyond doubt, THERE IS A SUPREME GOD and we know it is essential to obey HIM, not man. Declaring the glory of the SOVEREIGN LORD is not only our right, but it is our spiritual duty to our MIGHTY KING, the GREAT LORD GOD OF HOSTS. 

A sufficient word to atheists, agnostics and unbelievers: Now is a good time to reconsider your position of belief. "Behold, NOW is the accepted time; behold, NOW is the day of salvation." [2 Corinthians 6. 2] I implore you, examine and re-examine the infallible evidence, and reconsider the risk pertaining to the end result! The evidence is overwhelming and convincingly compelling for the one who is truly looking. Looking at it from a conscientious standpoint, it makes sense to consider the subject worthy of careful evaluation. If you are right and there is no RIGHTEOUS, AWESOME GOD WHO is a JEALOUS GOD OF JUSTICE, then when your life is over, you simply cease to exist. 

However, if you are wrong and GOD'S HOLY WORD is correct, there is, in truth, an OMNIPOTENT OMNISCIENT GOD WHO has revealed HIMSELF to mankind throughout the ages. A LOVING MASTER DESIGNER WHO provided verifiable evidence of HIS existence, revealed HIS will for mankind, expressed HIS intentions toward us for the present times and for all ages. Also the ALMIGHTY showed us the eternal destiny HE has established. There is certain and just basis to call your attention to the fact that it is indisputably wise to CONSIDER the EVIDENCE. Do not risk your soul! The cost is too great as your eternal destiny will be the Lake of Fire! 

There is a hope of Heaven to gain, and there is a Hell and Lake of Fire to avoid in fear. Because the GOOD SHEPHERD has such a great love for you, HE has revealed the TRUTH and the ONLY WAY for all mankind to receive salvation, and it is recorded in HIS HOLY WORD. YESHUA, GOD’S ONLY MEANS OF DELIVERANCE, is our FREE GIFT, if we would only receive HIM. 

Many atheists, skeptics and believers alike have made the statement— "If there is a LOVING GOD, how could HE allow this (Holocaust, bombings, terrorists, abortion, euthanasia, famine, floods, etc.) to happen." The answer is simple: If they knew the MERCIFUL CREATOR OF HOLY WRIT they would understand that HE allows mankind to make choices and do their utmost evil. Then after they have decided, HE proves HIMSELF to be the RIGHTEOUSLY JUDGE, and indeed HE is, and will not be manipulated, as some also claim. There is nothing our GREAT & MIGHTY GOD has not done! 

GOD ETERNAL not only told us the truth, but HE also provided "THE ANSWER" for our sin problem and for unbelief. HE alone has solved the dilemma which we find ourselves in, by paying the penalty for our sins with HIS OWN LIFE. That ANSWER is GOD'S ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS CHRIST WHO died and provided the blood that GOD THE FATHER uses to cover our sins, and to impute the righteousness of YESHUA ha’MASHIACH to the record of our lives. This is the hope and confidence we have to stand before LORD JESUS on the Day of Judgment. 

The advantages of being a disciple of MESSIAH YESHUA (in truth...not verbal or mere pretense) are too remarkable and wonderfully compelling to ignore — well worth looking into. Then, you too may find peace of mind and peace with the world around you. "Taste and see how good the LORD is; blessed is the man who trusts and takes refuge in HIM!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 34. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The ALL-MERCIFUL SAVIOR promised, and HE cannot lie, that for those who seek HIM, HE will be found by them. That is HIS heart’s desire; but, you must seek the DIVINE MASTER in sincerity and truth. 

It is impossible to take a stand while walking away; it is impossible share the TRUTH with those we avoid; it is impossible to love others when we stay away from them; and it is impossible to defend against the lies of those who claim to follow GOD when we let it all happen and never say a word. 
O GOD, thank you for loving me even when I could not love myself. 
Keep praying, keep believing and, above all, keep the faith, HalleluYAH! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 01 Jul 2014, 11:02 pm

Neither steam nor gas can drive anything until it is confined — likewise, no one ever grows great and useful until they are focused, dedicated and disciplined. 

WRITTEN IN THE EARTH 
"Then the scribes and Pharisees brought to HIM (YESHUA) a woman caught in adultery. And when they had set her in the midst, they said to HIM — TEACHER, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses, in the Law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do YOU say?" [John 8. 3 - 5] 

The setting is the woman taken in adultery and the Scribes and Pharisees bring her to MESSIAH YESHUA to test HIM so they might have something of which to accuse HIM. The LORD YESHUA simply stooped down and wrote on the ground with HIS finger, as though HE were ignoring them. [John 8. 1 - 10] They continued asking the LORD questions and so "HE raised HIMSELF up and said to them — He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first. — And again HE stooped down and wrote on the ground." [John 8. 6 - 8] 

There are many guesses as to what the LORD wrote, but according to the Jeremiah text, it was their names , as well as their individual sin — as a form of judgment and the Law attacked their conscience. "All who forsake YOU shall be put to shame — Those in the land who turn from YOU shall be doomed, INSCRIBED IN THE EARTH, for they have forsaken the LORD, the FOUNTAIN OF LIVING WATERS." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 17. 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Then, those who heard, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, BEGINNING WITH THE OLDEST EVEN TO THE LAST. And JESUS was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst (of the multitude)." [John 8. 9] The LOVING REDEEMER, then said to her, "Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more." [John 8. 11] The one whom much is forgiven, is often the one who loves the most. [Luke 7. 47] 

Where is your name written??? The RIGHTEOUS JUDGE of the whole world desires that we put our trust under the shadow of HIS wings. Whoever chooses HIM will be abundantly satisfied and HE will give them the right to drink from the RIVER OF LIFE. [Psalms/Tehillym 36. 7 - 9] And, YESHUA the KING of all ages will write their names in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE and have a specially prepared place in the New Heavens and the New Earth [Revelation 21. 27] where righteousness dwells. You should "rejoice because your names are written in heaven." [Luke 10. 20] How marvelous! How wonderful! 

May our HEAVENLY FATHER hear our prayers — that our long-awaited MESSIAH YESHUA, the SON OF DAVID, KING of kings comes quickly; and may YOUR Holy Temple be rebuilt speedily, even in our day. Amen & Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next