World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Mon 17 Mar 2014, 10:53 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
"There are no problems, only opportunities for growth." [–Rebbetzin Dena Weinberg] Knowing this can get us through almost everything, for it means that GOD is sending this so we can grow. It becomes a situation, not as something overwhelming and impossible to solve, but a situation that can be worked out to produce growth in character and wisdom. Problems become opportunities, and who doesn’t want that! 

CAPTIVE OR FREE 
"The LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed on behalf of his friends. and the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before." [Job (Iyob) 42. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This experience of Job indicates that godly believers can be captured by the Adversary, especially when the MIGHTY ONE brags about them, "Have you noticed MY servant Job? There is no one like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man who fears GOD and shuns evil!" [Job (Iyob) 1. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The ALMIGHTY LORD GOD HIMSELF had allowed Job to fall into such captivity, for HE told Satan, "Behold, he is in your hand, only spare his life." —The Adversary departed from the presence of the LORD and inflicted severe painful boils on Job from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head." [Job (Iyob) 2. 5 - 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] All the sufferings which Job endured were dealt out by the Evil Subjugator who hoped, by this means, to get him to reject the LORD. 

Similarly, the Apostle Peter was briefly bound in a Satanic captivity. The MESSIAH YESHUA said, "Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to ME, strengthen your brethren." [Luke 22. 31 - 32] "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the Devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. But may the GOD of all grace, WHO called us to HIS eternal glory by CHRIST JESUS, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you." [1 Peter 5. 8 - 10] 

Such bondage is temporary, however. Job was delivered "when he prayed on behalf of his friends" — and when Peter "was converted" — he did "strengthen (his) brethren" just as the LORD YESHUA had instructed him. In the incidents of Job and Peter, they both continued strong in faith during their captivity, and deliverance came when they turned their attentions and concerns to others around them. 

Individuals who are in an even more serious bondage situation are those who are captives of sin. YESHUA ha'MASHIACH died to set them free "that through death HE might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the Devil, and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. For indeed HE does not give aid to angels, but HE does give aid to the seed of Abraham." [Hebrews 2. 14 - 16] The LORD JESUS has disarmed principalities and powers, triumphing over them. 

GOD'S PRECIOUS SON died deliberately and rose again to set the captives free! But they must first be told and then gently led to freedom by those who care for their souls. "A servant of the LORD must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient, in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if GOD perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth, and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the Devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will." [2 Timothy 2. 24 - 26] 

We who trust in YESHUA are the praise of HIS glory. "The LORD is my LIGHT and my SALVATION; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the STRONGHOLD of my life; whom should I dread? When the wicked came against me to slander me or to devour my flesh — it is they, my foes and my enemies, who stumbled and fall. Should an army may encamp against me, my heart will have no fear; though war may rise against me, still would I be confident." [Psalms (Tehillym) 27. 1 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Truly the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA is our HOPE, our STRENGTH, and our DELIVER. So when HE brags about us, may we be found faithful, a steward holding securely to the WORD OF GOD that no one may take our crowns. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
As we bid farewell to Shabbas Zakhor — the Sabbath of Remembrance, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly and guard you, our dear ones in the coming week. May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout each day so they are filled with love and unselfishness — that happiness and contentment may abide in our homes. 
We have an AWESOME GOD and HE is on the Throne ruling over the affairs of men; HE is worthy of all our praises and worship—go forth throughout your week with such a spirit! 
Tonight is Purim Eve. "Hag Semaiach — Good Holiday!" 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page:  http://www.delrifkah.com/ 

May the time not be distant, O GOD, when YOUR HOLY NAME shall be worshipped in all the earth, when unbelief shall disappear and error be no more. 

OUR KINSMAN REDEEMER 
"In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD." [John 1. 1] 

The LORD JESUS is "GOD THE WORD" WHO was from the beginning. And when "the fullness of the time had come, GOD sent forth HIS SON, born of a woman, born under the Law, to redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons." [Galatians 4. 4 - 5] 

Since sin separates us from GOD'S holiness, we needed a SINLESS REDEEMER to pay the price for our salvation. The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH became that "one MEDIATOR between GOD and men, the MAN CHRIST JESUS, WHO gave HIMSELF a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." [1 Timothy 2. 5 - 6] GOD THE WORD became MAN to accomplish and fulfill the requirements of the Law: "If a resident alien among you becomes rich, and one of your kinsman who dwells by him becomes poor, and gives himself to the resident alien among you, or to a member of the alien's family, he may be redeemed again even after he has sold himself over. One of his KINSMEN SHALL redeem him." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 25. 47 - 48 Tanakh, Torah] 

"For we do not have a HIGH PRIEST who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin." [Hebrews 4. 15] The LORD JESUS, the GOD/MAN, "had to be made like HIS brethren, that HE might be a merciful and faithful HIGH PRIEST in things pertaining to GOD, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. For in that HE HIMSELF has suffered, being tempted, HE is able to aid those who are tempted." [Hebrews 2. 17 - 18] "The SON OF GOD has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know HIM WHO is true; and we are in HIM WHO is true, in HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. This is the TRUE GOD and ETERNAL LIFE." [1 John 5. 20] MESSIAH YESHUA is "the GRACE OF GOD that brings salvation has appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly in the present age." [Titus 2. 11 - 12] 

To find this AMAZING GRACE, we must "turn back to YOU, O LORD, and we will be restored" [Lamentations/Ekhah 5. 21]; come humbly to the BLESSED SAVIOR, the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, confess your sins, and receive HIS mercy and forgiveness. "If we confess our sins, HE is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." [1 John 1. 9] 

So, "let us come boldly to the Throne of Grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need." [Hebrews 4. 16] Our LOVING REDEEMER awaits and invites whosoever will— "Come!" 

"Hag Semaiach — Good Holiday!" 
The purpose of wearing masks on Purim is not connected to mockery, permissiveness or the occult. Though a source of great enjoyment for young and old alike, it bespeaks a much deeper theological truth. The Book of Esther is the only text in HOLY WRIT where GOD'S NAME does not appear. HE seems to be absent throughout the story but it becomes evident to all that the events are all directed by HIS MIGHTY Hand. That is the ULTIMATE MASK. It is the Mask of all the reality we experience daily, for behind the masked reality is the LOVING, CARING GOD OF THE HEBREWS. As Jews, we believe that man is given choices to act out in this world but the junctions and highways have been set in place by the CREATOR. 
There are four "mitzvot— good deeds" specifically connected to the Holiday of Purim: 
1— Reading the Megillah (Scroll of Esther, as it is commonly called) which I encourage you to do, either personally or with your family. 
2—Enjoying a Festive meal. 
3— Sharing special time with friends/family. 
4— Giving gifts to the poor — either locally or giving an offering to help a family in the Promised Land of Israel. 
If we are to prevail, we must unite under the banner of the Jewish MESSIAH — celebrating our unique heritage, our unique message, and our unique ability to bring inspiration to the world. 
This Purim, let us rejoice in ALMIGHTY GOD’S plan in which the threats and schemes of the wicked will ultimately be turned to eternal good. 
Happy Purim! 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 36 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Sat 15 Mar 2014, 4:44 pm

GOD doesn’t ask the impossible of us — only the incredibly difficult.

TEACH YOUR CHILDREN
"Hear, O Israel! The LORD our GOD, the LORD is ONE. You shall love the LORD your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. Take to heart these instructions with which I charge you this day. Impress them upon your children. Recite them when you stay at home and when you are away, when you lie down and when you get up. Bind them as a sign on your hand and let them serve as a frontlet symbol on your forehead between your eyes, inscribe them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 6. 4 - 9 Tanakh, Torah]

It is a great privilege and a great opportunity when a father and mother make a united effort to come together and bring their children to the LORD GOD. IF they would only ask GOD'S holy guidance to be in their home. . . the GREAT & MIGHTY LORD OF HOSTS will not disappoint them. Society may change, but the WORD OF GOD is unchanging and abides forever. As the truth is passed from one generation to the next, a sense of stability is developed within the heart of the child.

The AUTHOR & FINISHER of our salvation charges us to bring all our children Home to Glory with us. A parents highest responsibility and obligation is to teach their children. Hold your children secure and confidently by the hand and lead them to the MIGHTY ONE OF ISRAEL. Children learn by example — words alone are never heard IF there is no exposure to an example. Remain obedient to the LORD GOD for HE goes before you to prepare the way. HIS love and mercy can change any situation for the good and for HIS glory.

As we bring our children to righteousness in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH and teach HIS ways as directed, the LORD will bless them. To present an offering to HIM, a clean heart is needed first. It is a parents sacred duty to transmit the CHRISTian heritage to their children so they will walk in the ways of the MOST HIGH, to be holy, righteous, just, and honorable. GOD‘S children of are different from other children, they are set apart and made HIS heirs. "Therefore, if anyone is in CHRIST, he is a new creation; old things have passed away, behold, all things have become new" [2 Corinthians 6. 17] "…and if children, then heirs — heirs of GOD and joint heirs with CHRIST." [Romans 8. 17]

"When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things." [1 Corinthians 13. 11] By teaching GOD-given principles to our children and a relationship with the HIGH & EXALTED KING of all ages, then and only then can we be confident that we will receive an imperishable crown. And not to us only, but also to our beloved children who have learned to love HIS appearing, to fight the good fight, and keep the faith. What a great joy children can be, IF parents would only do as the SACRED SCRIPTURES command, teaching and setting the example in holy living.

On Ta’anit Ester— the Fast of Esther — the Book of Esther is read to recall the miracle of salvation of the Jews and to remind us that in any generation when a "Haman" raises his hand against GOD'S chosen people, we can expect another miracle.

Web Page: http://www.delrifkah.com/
Please visit our web page for teachings on Bible texts and subjects.

Never waste good agony.

A PURIM STORY
Purim is the annual celebration of the great deliverance of the Jewish people in the days of Queen Hadassah (Ester — Hadassah's captive name), as recorded in the Book of Esther in HOLY SCRIPTURE. The Jewish TALMUD declares, "When Adar enters, JOY is increased." Purim is the commemorative festival celebrated in the month of Adar on the 14th & 15th day (March 16th & 17th this year). These holy days are observed to honor the defeat of the enemies of GOD'S people. Purim commemorates the downfall of Haman (means: tumult, confusion), the enemy of the Jewish people in the Persian Empire . As such, Haman is a type of Satan, the accuser — the one who has throughout history, sought to eliminate the Hebrew race. Haman had the king's servants cast lots (purim) to determine the date on which the Jews would be destroyed, but his wicked plan was thwarted because of GOD'S great mercy and the obedience of Hadassah (Queen Ester).

"Purim (casting of lots)" is explained like this: Haman, having been warned that all enemies of the Jews had in the past met with frustration, being superstitious, decided that by a simple casting of lots he would determine the most favorable day for the slaughter. The lots indicated that day to be the 13th day of Adar, the 12th month. But, as it turned out, Haman was hanged on the same gallows which he had previously prepared for Mordecai, and all the Jews escaped a terrible massacre. The next day, the 14th of Adar, the victory was joyously celebrated.

After the Persian royal advisor, Haman’s genocidal plot to rid the world of the Jewish people was foiled, "V’nahafoch Hu (roughly interpreted— “and the tables were turned”)!" became the rallying cry of the Jewish people during the month of Adar. Jewish sages have advised [Tractate Ta’anit 29a] Jews throughout history to seek scheduling critical events, in which DIVINE assistance is desired, during the month of Adar.

Many years after Haman and his ten sons were hanged on a wooden gallows, our sins were judged and paid for on a wooden cross — when the HOLY ONE made HIS ultimate triumph over all wickedness, HE gave HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON to mankind that they might be set free. The vile Accuser (Satan) suffered a deathblow when sin's power was broken as the LORD YESHUA uttered the words, "It is finished!" [John 19. 30] Lots (purim) were also cast at YESHUA'S crucifixion — this time it was for the garments of the SAVIOR, as had been amazingly prophesied, "They divided MY clothes among themselves, casting lots for MY garments." [Psalms (Tehillym) 22. 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] May we ever sanctify and praise the PRECIOUS NAME of the LORD GOD for defeating all our enemies, "With GOD we shall triumph; HE will trample our foes." [Psalms (Tehillym) 60. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Queen Hadassah (Ester) had been willing to die for her people's salvation. MESSIAH YESHUA, the EVERLASTING KING, was not only willing, but did die in order that HIS people would be saved from eternal destruction!

Jewish people do not merely say — this too shall pass — rather, he is emphatically confident that — "GOD willing, this too shall pass" — and when it passes the Jewish people will somehow be the better for having endured . . .
"It happened just a brief sixty plus years ago, there was a useless little Jew standing in the huge unruly crowd when Hitler gave one of his extremely violent and rabid speeches promising the extermination of the Jewish people. The bearded old Israelite chuckled delightedly throughout the entire harsh and merciless performance. Noticing his absurd and inappropriate laughter, the fascist Fuehrer shrieked —you fool! you idiot! what are you so happy about when I just threatened the extermination of your people?
"So, I'll tell you already" — answered the old man. —Pharaoh swore to destroy us, and you know that he himself was destroyed. As a consequence, we have a lovely holiday called Passover when we eat matzoh and knaidlach and drink wine.—
"The crazy madman, Haman, also wanted to destroy us— continued the Jew —and he was hanged on his own gallows. Now we have the beautiful festival of Purim where we eat hamantaschen (3-cornered fruit-filled cookie) and kreplach (stuffed-meat pies) and rejoice greatly."
"When Antiochus Epiphanes desecrated our Temple and tried to killed all who would not bow to his idol god, Zeus. And we celebrate for eight days every year the Festival of Lights (Chanukkah) with latkes and sufganiyot (jelly donuts) and other various fried goodies.
And all the while you were standing up there ranting-and-raving, spouting out hot air and shouting insanely against the Jews...I couldn't help thinking about what a glorious time we will have when you too are destroyed, and about the delicious things we will eat to celebrate That Occasion."

There is a portion of the TALMUD that reads: "When the Jew looks like a dog, then MESSIAH will come." This was never understood, until the 1991 Persian Gulf War, Desert Storm brought about an understanding — when the Jewish people were forced to wear gas masks — since anyone wearing them definitely, without a doubt. . . looks like a dog.
As we remember the BLESSED DELIVERER, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH and as the Jewish people remember Queen Hadassah, we can praise HIM even as did King David: "Bless the LORD, O my soul, and my being, bless HIS HOLY NAME. Bless the LORD, O my soul and do not forget all HIS bountiful benefits. HE forgives all your sins, heals all your diseases." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 1 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Assuredly, JESUS' return is imminent, HE is coming very soon! Are you ready and watching?

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel !
Welcome Sabbath Zakhor — Sabbath of Remembrance! Those who keep the Desire of Days (Sabbath) and call it their delight will be satiated and delighted with GOD'S goodness.
The title "Megillah Esther (Scroll [entire story] of Esther)" actually mean "revealing the hidden." Unlike every other Book in HOLY WRIT, Megillah Esther never mentions GOD'S nAME even once but the hidden hand of the ALMIGHTY ONE is revealed through the events. After all, there is no such thing as coincidence with our loving HEAVENLY FATHER!
The Book of Esther is read to recall the miracle of salvation of the Jews and to remind us that in any generation when any type of Haman raises his hand against GOD'S chosen people, we can expect another miracle.
Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH our GOD, SOVEREIGN OF THE UNIVERSE, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and greatly favors us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given to us.

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 13 Mar 2014, 8:57 pm

Pray, don't complain! 

FIGHT OF FAITH 
"Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses." [1 Timothy 6. 12] 

Genuine saving faith in the LORD JESUS CHRIST is not characterized by a single act of belief, but by a life lived in faith. This fact is depicted and expressed throughout HOLY SCRIPTURE. 

FAITH IS A DOOR by which we may enter into the family of the redeemed. Paul reported how OMNISCIENT GOD "had opened the door of faith to the Gentiles" [Acts 14. 27] it then becomes a "household of faith" [Galatians 6. 10] to all who have entered. "The just shall live by faith." [Galatians 3. 11] 
FAITH IS WORK "Remembering without ceasing your work of faith" [1 Thessalonians 1. 3] is crucially imperative, because "faith without works is dead." [James 2. 20] Love is done in deed and truth, "By grace you are saved through faith…not of works" but we are "created in MESSIAH YESHUA unto good works." [Ephesians 2. 8 - 10] It is work to keep the faith, it is a labor of love done in patience of hope that is before us in the power and strength of the TRUE & FAITHFUL ONE, the LORD JESUS. 
FAITH IS A FIGHT We are to fight a good fight of faith. "Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses." [1 Timothy 6. 12] CHRISTians are constantly under attack by Satan, and it is only through faith that we can stand. "Let us who are of the day be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love." [1 Thessalonians 5. 8] Our faith becomes an invincible shield "able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one." [Ephesians 6. 16] When we actively take and use it, "this is the victory that overcomes the world, even our faith." [1 John 5. 4] MESSIAH YESHUA comforts, strengthens and encourages us with HIS words, "These things I have spoken to you, that in ME you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." [John 16. 33] 
Therefore, like the patriarch Abraham, we should not waver at the promise of GOD through unbelief. We should be "strong in faith, giving glory to GOD." [Romans 4. 20] Our faith is well placed, for it centers on the LORD YESHUA, the MIGHTY CREATOR, the LIVING SAVIOR & SOON-COMING KING. There is a door of faith, then a household of faith, followed by the work of faith, and the fight of faith, with the shield of faith, and all of this is in the wonderful "WORD of faith, which we preach." [Romans 10. 8] 
When we dwell with GOD MOST HIGH, our sure place of defense is our REFUGE, the MIGHTY FORTRESS. And, our faith is firmly established in the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH — the SOLID ROCK, the FOUNTAIN OF LIVING WATERS. 

Praised are YOU, LORD GOD, WHO builds Zion, Jerusalem the Holy City of the GREAT KING. 
"Oh, give thanks to the LORD! Call upon HIS NAME; make known HIS deeds among the peoples! 
Sing to HIM, sing psalms to HIM; talk of all HIS wondrous works! 
Glory in HIS HOLY NAME; let the hearts of those rejoice who seek the LORD! 
Seek the LORD and HIS strength; seek HIS face evermore! 
Remember HIS marvelous works which HE has done, HIS wonders, and the judgments of HIS mouth, 
O seed of Abraham HIS servant, you children of Jacob, HIS chosen ones!" [Psalms/Tehillym 105.1-6] 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 12 Mar 2014, 10:03 pm

Only the TRUE & LIVING GOD can end the chaos of this present world. Thankfully, HE is still in charge and will end all turmoil in HIS precise timing.

SIGNS OF THE TIMES
"Woe! to those who call evil good, and good evil; who present darkness as light and light as darkness; who present bitter as sweet, and sweet as bitter! WOE! to those who are so wise — in their own opinion; so clever — in their own judgment!" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 5. 20 - 21 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

There is an increasing demand to change the mind-set of entire nations using collective reasoning to call what is actually EVIL, good; and what is GOOD, evil. There are many in education, high governmental positions, the media, and even churches who are deliberately promoting and tolerating homosexual acceptance, murder of unborn children, rape, debauchery and wicked desires of every kind including cultic practices and worshiping other gods. When people insist that one must be loving, and tolerant, and forced into accepting such abominable practices, they are actually the threat to survival for those who are passionate in their belief and worship of the Most High GOD. To tolerate such sinful indulgence is completely against Almighty GOD and His Righteous Laws. This is not a new thing, "the inhabitants of Sodom were exceedingly wicked sinners against the LORD." [Genesis (Bereshith) 13. 13 Tanakh, Torah] The end result, the Righteous Judge rained down fire and brimstones and destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.

At the time of the flood, the earth was full of violence. "The earth became corrupt before GOD; and the earth was filled with violence and lawlessness. And Elohiym said to Noah— I have decided to put an end to all flesh, for the earth is filled with violence and lawlessness and because of them, I am about to destroy them with the earth." [Genesis (Bereshith) 6. 11, 13 Tanakh, Torah]

Those who mention the name of the Most High GOD are considered to be criminal, right-wingers, dogmatists, bigots, and even called "a threat to the nation." It is considered intolerant to say the "truth" is the "TRUTH." Common sense has been pushed aside by what is considered common courtesy — as we dutifully avoid, at all costs, logically inferring that others are wrong.

The GREAT OMNIPOTENT CREATOR GOD revels HIMSELF as the UNIQUE Measure & Personification of Absolute Truth. He alone holds the singular role of being CREATOR & SUSTAINER of the heavens and the earth. [Genesis/Bereshith 1] The MERCIFUL ONE is intolerant as well as tolerant. . . HE makes the standards! When we tolerate what HE does not tolerate or fail to tolerate what HE does tolerate, that is what the HOLY SCRIPTURES call "SIN"; and sin leads to death. "Your iniquities have been a barrier between you and your GOD, your SINS have made HIM turn HIS face away and refuse to hear you." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 59. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

Although the RIGHTEOUS ONE will not tolerate sin, HE is more than tolerant; HE is compassionate and merciful, jealous and vigilant. Furthermore, HE is "THE RIGHTEOUS JUDGE" and HIS judgment stands. The prophets all tell of GOD'S righteousness and of HIS wondrous redemption and renewal for those who will turn away from the things HE absolutely will not tolerate.

What will it take to wake some people up? The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA emphatically declared, "HYPOCRITES! You know how to discern the face of the sky, but you cannot discern the signs of the times." [Matthew 16. 2 - 3] Are you a part of GOD’S coming wrath and contributing to HIS righteous judgment that is coming on this world, or are you ready for HIS Kingdom doing HIS assigned will?

Some things are worth standing up for (truth, righteousness, morals, integrity); real conviction and concern dictate that we do our best to present the honest facts. "Sanctify the LORD GOD in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in CHRIST may be ashamed." [1 Peter 3. 15 - 16] "But even if you should suffer for righteousness' sake, you are blessed. And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled...For it is better, if it is the will of GOD, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil." [1 Peter 3. 14, 17]

Even now the AUTHOR & FINISHER of our faith invites us: "Come, let us reach an understanding — says the LORD. Though your sins are like crimson, they can turn snow-white; though they are red as dyed wool, they can become like fleece." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 1. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Earnestly contend (compete, challenge, argue, fight) for the Truth, it is the only life-giving means for reconciliation to the MIGHTY OMNIPOTENT LORD OF HOSTS.

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
With great love YOU have loved us, O LORD our GOD, and with exceeding compassion YOU have borne with us. Our fathers believed and trusted in YOU; therefore you taught them the laws of life, and showed them the ways of wisdom. We implore YOU, O MERCIFUL FATHER, to grant us discernment, that we may understand and fulfill all the TEACHINGS of YOUR WORD. Make us gladly obedient to YOUR commandments and fill our hearts with love and reverence for YOU. In YOU we put our trust; we rejoice and delight in YOUR help, for with YOU alone is salvation, and peace in the soul of man. YOU have called us as teachers of YOUR Law; YOU have chosen us for a holy mission to mankind; therefore do we joyfully lift up our voices and proclaim YOUR magnificence. Praised are YOU, O GOD, WHO has chosen us in love. We give praised to YOUR HOLY NAME and thank YOU for JESUS, our REDEEMER.
What ALMIGHTY GOD does to us is based on what HE finds in us. Allow HIM to change you for the good and best.. In the End, the reward will make it all worthwhile. .

Web Page:http://www.delrifkah.com/
Do not blame before you have examined the truth; understand first and then rebuke.

TRIUMPHANT FAITH
"One LORD, one faith, one baptism." [Ephesians 4. 5]

Everyone has some kind of faith in something, be it a religion, one's self, fate, evolution or in mankind. Even the atheist has faith in his own reason. But, there is only one real faith that works for time and eternity. True faith is confident trust in the ONE TRUE & LIVING GOD, the LOVING Creator WHO made us, WHO will judge us, and WHO has paid the definitive price to save us.

This faith is an understanding faith, for it is "by faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the WORD OF GOD." [Hebrews 11. 3] It is a saving faith, "for by grace you are saved through faith." [Ephesians 2. 8] Since "the just shall live by faith" [Galatians 3. 11] it is a living faith and a growing faith "because your faith grows exceedingly" [2 Thessalonians 1. 3], and a working faith because "faith without works is dead." [James 2. 20]

True faith is a justifying faith (what makes us righteous in the sight of the HOLY GOD) because, "being justified by faith, we have peace with GOD through our LORD MESSIAH YESHUA." [Romans 5. 1] It is a protecting faith because, with "the shield of faith you shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked." [Ephesians 6. 16] It is a stable faith, "for by faith you stand." [2 Corinthians 1. 24] It is also a purifying faith, "purifying their hearts by faith." [Acts 15. 9] Faith is asking, which receives answers to its prayers "in faith, nothing wavering" [James 1. 6], and a strong faith, like Abraham who "did not waver at the promise of GOD through unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to GOD." [Romans 4. 20]

CHRIST-like-ones confidently possess a triumphant faith. "For whatever is born of GOD overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world — your faith." [1 John 5. 4] This faith, even our faith is an understanding, saving, active, growing, justifying, purifying, effective, protecting, stable, asking, strong, triumphant faith! It is one thing to believe it, and another to know from experience that this is true. May you have the personal joy of knowing from experience.

May the HOLY ONE OF HEAVEN, blessed be HE, ever be praised.
Sweet blessings to you this day and always!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 11 Mar 2014, 4:05 pm

Inevitably, whoever attempts to delude the MASTER CREATOR, deludes (deceives) himself. For greater, and more exalted, and majestic is GOD MOST HIGH. 

ONE DAY AS A THOUSAND YEARS 
"For in YOUR sight a thousand years are like yesterday that has past, like a watch of the night." [Psalms (Tehillym) 90. 4Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This is confirmed in the NEW COVENANT, for the Apostle Peter also writes of the thousand years to the LORD as being but a day — "Beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the LORD one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." [2 Peter 3. 8] 

Here Peter is informing us that the DESIGNER OF THE UNIVERSE can do in one day what might, by natural processes, take a thousand years. Thus, condemning those who teach divisive evolutionary progression (science) that imagine the earth is billions of years old. However, GOD, the ONE WHO did the creating made it perfectly clear — "in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that are in them, and rested the seventh day." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 11 Tanakh, Torah] 

The HOLY SCRIPTURES warn against those who are willingly ignorant, for there is tremendous significance of the historical facts of creation and the flood. Peter again records that there will be mockery in the last days before the return of the LORD JESUS, "scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying— Where is the promise of HIS coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation. —For this they willfully forget: that by the WORD OF GOD the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of water and in the water, by which the world that then existed perished, being flooded with water. But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men." [2 Peter 3. 3 – 7] 

Man’s records only go back a few thousand years, and to attempt to calculate any date before that requires use of a premise which, in context, the SCRIPTURES have just condemned! GOD foretold the willingness of wicked and willingly ignorant men then urges those who believe HIS WRITTEN WORD not to be ignorant, but believe what was written for our understanding. 

Truthfully, the only way we can know the timing and duration of creation is for the MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE to tell us, and HE says HE made all of Heaven and Earth in six days, and that not so many years ago! "One thing GOD has spoken; twice I have heard this — that power and might belongs to GOD, and faithfulness is YOURS, O LORD." [Psalm (Tehillym) 62. 11 – 12a Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Indeed, let GOD be true but every man a liar." [Romans 3. 4] So, who will you believe — GOD, the AUTHOR & FINISHER, or man? 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Open your mouth in holiness and purity, with song and psalm, and bless and praise, glorify and revere, sanctify and ascribe sovereignty to the NAME of the DIVINE KING, the GREAT, MIGHTY & AWESOME ONE. . . holy is HE. Take upon yourself the yoke of the Kingdom of Heaven and give sanction to one another to bless the CREATOR. In tranquil joy of spirit, with pure speech and holy melody exclaim: Holy, holy, holy is the LORD OF HOSTS, the whole earth is full of HIS glory. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 09 Mar 2014, 9:53 pm

"Who is wise? One who learn from every man. Who is strong? One who overpowers his inclinations. Who is rich? One who is satisfied with his lot. Who is honorable? One who honors his fellowman." [–Ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, 4:1] Wisdom shows all four are internal, it’s your attitude…open your eyes, watch people around you, and be strong enough to do the right thing. 

DISPENSATION OF GRACE 
"You have heard of the dispensation of the grace of GOD which was given to me for you." [Ephesians 3. 2] 

Dispensation (stewardship, economy) has had both its advocates and opponents among BIBLE-believing CHRISTians. The number and nature of the various dispensations or economies through which the CREATOR has dealt with HIS human creation during the course of history has been the subject of considerable discussion and variations among the clergy and commentators. 

There are two dispensations specifically called such in HOLY SCRIPTURE. The initial one is the "dispensation of the fullness of the times" when GOD will "gather together in one all things in MESSIAH." [Ephesians 1. 10] This will be the eternal economy of the New Heavens and the New Earth. [Revelation 21 - 22] 

The second specific dispensation is this present "dispensation of the grace of GOD." [Ephesians 3. 2] Like Paul, we have been called "as good stewards of the manifold grace of GOD." [1 Peter 4. 10] "For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion." [Romans 11. 25] Therefore, each of us could say that "I have been entrusted with a stewardship" [1 Corinthians 9. 17] of the GOSPEL, and that "I became a minister (or servant), according to the stewardship from GOD which was given to me for you, to fulfill the WORD OF GOD, the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations." [Colossians 1. 25 - 26] 

"Now to HIM WHO is able to establish you according to my GOSPEL and the preaching of JESUS CHRIST, according to the revelation of the mystery kept secret since the world began but now made manifest, and by the prophetic SCRIPTURES made known to all nations, according to the commandment of the EVERLASTING GOD, for obedience to the faith — to GOD, alone wise, be glory through JESUS CHRIST forever. Amen" [Romans 15. 25 - 27] Without a doubt, the dispensation of grace is real stewardship, a responsibility committed to each who believe. May we be found lovingly and diligently doing the MASTER’S will. 

Welcome Sabbath! – Queen of the week! Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH, our GOD, SOVEREIGN of the Universe, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and favors us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given to us, a memorial of the act of creation, first of the holy assemblies. We thank YOU, Great & MIGHTY GOD for by YOUR mercies and grace we were taught the sanctity of the weekly day of rest, keep us ever grateful and grant us perfect rest in YOU. Amen 
Enjoy the peace and harmony of Shabbat! 

He is a free man who remembers; and is free because he remembers. 

FIRSTBORN OF EVERY CREATURE 
"HE (MESSIAH YESHUA) is the IMAGE of the invisible GOD, the FIRSTBORN over all creation." [Colossians 1. 15] 

"I will appoint HIM first-born, highest of the kings of the earth." [Psalms (Tehillym) 89. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Let ME tell of the decree; the LORD said to ME — YOU are MY SON, I have FATHERED YOU this day." [Psalms (Tehillym) 2. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] This psalm is talking about YESHUA ha’MASHIACH. It could not have been referring to King David, as some have suggested, because David was the eighth born son of Jesse. [1 Samuel/Shemuel Alef 17. 12 - 14] 

The majority, if not all cults claim that the LORD JESUS CHRIST was not eternal, but merely the first created being — perhaps an Angel, before becoming a MAN. However, the verse does not say HE was the "first created of every creature" but "the first-born of every creature (creation)." The next verse says that "by HIM were all things created." [Colossians 1. 16] JESUS was not created (fashioned, bent, shaped, produced, made), for HE HIMSELF, was and is the OMNISCIENT, OMNIPRESENT, OMNIPOTENT CREATOR. "All things were made by HIM; and without HIM was not anything made that was made." [John 1. 3] 

The MESSIAH, YESHUA is born of GOD, HE was not made but was the "ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD." [John 3. 16] The Hebrew word "yachiyd" and the Greek word "monogenes" means the same — only, brought forth, unique, one-of-a-kind, not to be replaced. "No man has seen GOD at any time. The ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, WHO is in the bosom of the FATHER, HE has declared HIM." [John 3. 16; Hebrews 11. 17] The DEVOTED HEAVENLY FATHER is omnipresent - though invisible, inaudible, inaccessible to the physical senses. The ETERNALLY-EXISTING SON is the "iMAGE" of the invisible FATHER, the ONE WHO declares, reveals, and embodies HIS essence and personification. Although HE is always "in the bosom of the FATHER," yet HE is eternally also "the brightness of HIS glory, and the express (precise, exact) IMage of HIS PERSON." [Hebrews 1. 3] The LORD JESUS is the UNCHANGING-LIVING WORD, WHO was "in the beginning with GOD" [John 1. 2], and WHO always "was GOD." [John 1. 1] 

Thus, the phrase, "FIRSTBORN of every creature" can be literally translated as "BEGOTTEN before all creation." The eternal inter-relationship of the PERSONS OF THE GODHEAD is beyond human comprehension in its fullness; the best terminology human language can use to describe it are "SON" and "BEGOTTEN." The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, "the WORD made flesh" — is the ONLY-BEGOTTEN, ETERNAL SON OF THE FATHER, forever shining forth as THE IMAGE of the otherwise INVISIBLE GOD. As the firstborn has preeminence over his siblings, MessiAH YesHUA has the preeminence over all creation; "and HE is the head of the body, the church, WHO is the beginning, the FIRSTBORN from the dead, that in all things HE may have the preeminence (supremacy, superiority, incomparable, dominion, primary)." [Colossians 1. 18] How wondrous it is to know that we are HIS body. 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, our prayer is the LIVING FOUNTAIN refresh and sustain each of you, our cherished friends. May the LIGHT of the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE, fill your up-coming week with a yearning desire to submit to HIS inscrutable will and give you strength for your daily tasks. May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be a part of each day as you share the knowledge of wisdom of the LOVING MASTER with others. “Tov Shavua — Have a good week!” 

Web Page http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 07 Mar 2014, 10:42 pm

A fool falls on his back and bruises his nose. 

PATHS & WAYS 
"Thus said the LORD— Stand by the roads and consider, inquire about ancient paths; which is the road to happiness? Travel it and find tranquility for yourselves. But they said— We will not!" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 6. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The world today seems to demand that everyone follow whatever is new, fashionable or politically correct and popular. In addition to that drivel and nonsense, there is always some new philosophy, religion, more modern version of traditional doctrines, or another new idea. However, the ALMIGHTY CREATOR, the HIGH & LOFTY ONE does not change with the times. With HIM, there "is no variation or shadow of turning." [James 1. 17] From everlasting to everlasting GOD is unchanging, MESSIAH YESHUA "is the same yesterday, today, and forever." [Hebrews 13. 8] "For I am the LORD, I do not change." [Malachi (Malakhi) 3. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

What we may call new is simply repeats of ancient immoralities and ancient evolutionism, since "only that shall happen which has happened. Only that shall occur which has occurred; there is nothing new beneath the sun." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 1. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The old paths constitute the "GOOD WAY" and GOD'S holy people will never find rest for their soul until they walk in them. "Do not remove the ancient boundary stone that your ancestors set up." [Proverbs (Mishle) 22. 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "You shall not move your countryman's landmarks, set up by men of old, in the property that will be allotted to you in the land that the LORD your GOD is giving you to possess." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 19. 14 Tanakh, Torah] 

The NEW COVENANT rebukes those idle philosophers and academic dreamers who "spent their time in nothing else but either to tell or to hear some new thing." [Acts 17. 21] The "GOOD NEWS" is the "HOPE of ETERNAL LIFE which GOD, WHO cannot lie, promised before time began." [Titus 1. 2] The wonders of the GLORIOUS & EXALTED CREATOR GoD are great, rich, and without number! 

Be gracious to us ALMIGHTY LORD GOD that we may understand and fulfill the Teaching of YOUR WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Unite our hearts to love and revere YOU and to learn YOUR WORDS and wisdom. LORD YOU are my PRAISE, my STRENGTH, my FORTRESS, my REFUGE — in days of affliction and at all times. 
May you have a heart to know YEHOWAH, that HE is the LORD of your life; oh, return to HIM with your whole heart. May each of you be delivered from trouble and harm, or strengthened through it. Heal us O LORD, make us righteous in YOUR sight. 

Don't seek to be seen; but seek to shine that others may see. 

CHASTISEMENT of OUR PEACE 
"HE (YESHUA ha’MASHIACH) was wounded because of our sins (transgressions), HE was bruised because of our iniquities (sin, wickedness). HE bore the chastisement (punishment) for our peace that made us whole, and with HIS stripes healing was granted to us." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Isaiah 52:13 thru 53:12 contain the clearest and fullest exposition of the substitutionary sacrifice of the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH for our sins found in the HOLY SCRIPTURES. The PRECIOUS LAMB that was slain in our place. 

The two most important themes focused on in Isaiah are Law & Judgment and Grace & Salvation paralleling all the other books of both the OLD & NEW COVENANTS. The prophecies of John the Baptist's coming to prepare the way of MESSIAH are there along with the prophecies of things to happen before the second coming of the LORD JESUS CHRIST along with the New Heavens and the New Earth. 

The central theme of Isaiah records MESSIAH YESHUA'S chastisement upon HIMSELF for our peace. Salvation is the very heart of the GOSPEL. YESHUA ha'MASHIACH was "wounded...pierced through" as with great spikes and "bruised — crushed to death" for our sins that we could receive peace and reconciliation of being restored with GOD ALMIGHTY because the LORD JESUS was "chastised" in our place. {Hebrew: "musar" means discipline, punishment, correction, chastening, a shameful humbling.} YESHUA, the CRUCIFIED ONE "was delivered up because of our offenses, and was raised because of our justification." [Romans 4. 25] 

The WONDERFUL SHEPHERD & OVERSEER of our soul, "bore our sins in HIS OWN BODY on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness by WHOSE stripes you were healed." [1 Peter 2. 24] And, we are forever "healed" of our malignant, lethal sin-sickness because HE received the harsh blows of the Roman whip that caused the "stripes" that should have been unleashed upon us. 

Oh! the unfathomable, immeasurably wondrous love the HOLY OMNISCIENT CREATOR has for us! 

Grant us peace, YOUR most precious gift, O ETERNAL SOURCE OF PEACE. Flood blessings on YOUR people that we may be a stronghold of peace and proclaim YOUR salvation. May contentment reign with each heart, health and happiness in the homes of those YOU redeemed. Strengthen the bonds of friendship and fellowship and plant virtue in every soul, and may the love of YOUR HOLY NAME permeate every heart. Praised are YOU, O LORD, GIVER of peace. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 05 Mar 2014, 11:05 pm

Man's way leads to a hopeless end — GOD'S WAY leads to an endless hope. 

BROUGHT TOGETHER 
"Faithfulness, mercy and truth meet; righteousness and peace kiss. Truth shall spring up from the earth, justice looks down from heaven." [Psalms (Tehillym) 85. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

In Hebrew, nashaq could be translated as rule, kiss, touch, equip with weapons. When we allow MESSIAH YESHUA to be the RULER of our lives, we unite with HIM in every aspect of our being. HE is the GREAT & MIGHTY GOD WHO goes before us and enjoins our lives. "Righteousness goes before HIM, and HIS footsteps become our pathway." [Psalms (Tehillym) 85. 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"In HIS forbearance GOD had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demonstrate at the present time, HIS righteousness; that HE might be JUST and the JUSTIFIER of the one who has faith in CHRIST JESUS." [Romans 3. 25 - 26] 

"But now in MESSIAH YESHUA you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of CHRIST. For HE HIMSELF is our peace, who has made both (Jew and Gentile) one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation." [Ephesians 2. 13 - 14] HIS death and resurrection are the evidences that we will have eternal life, and a confident pilgrimage on this earth. 

"HE came and preached peace to you who were afar off and to those who were near. For through HIM we both have access by one SPIRIT to the FATHER. Now therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of GOD." [Ephesians 2. 17 - 19] 

The LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH declared, "I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME." [John 14. 6] The WAY takes us to life eternal, JESUS is the only means provided. The TRUTH is the HOLY WRITTEN WORD — the VOICE OF AUTHORITY. INFINITE JUSTICE would demand the punishment of the sinner, yet INFINITE LOVE longed for man's redemption, so ALMIGHTY GOD, the TRUE & FAITHFUL ONE, placed the sins of all mankind upon HIM, WHO was sinless, MESSIAH YESHUA, that HE might be the PERFECT LIFE for us. 

At the cross of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the LOVE & JUSTICE of OMNIPOTENT HOLY GOD met together. All hail KING JESUS! 

Continue to praise our LORD, the EVERLASTING KING, HELPER, SAVIOR and SHIELD for HIS loving-kindness is mighty over us. When things around you appear dark and terrifying, hold on to the promises of LORD GOD, HE is in complete control. The LORD OF HOSTS is wonderful in counsel and excellent in guidance for sound wisdom. 
You, dearly beloved friend are joy and crown. Thus, we encourage you to stand fast in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA. Wishing you a joyous day filled with the love and peace of our INVINCIBLE HOLY GOD! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 04 Mar 2014, 5:52 pm

Do not be deceived by the outward appearance of age or youth — an old pitcher may be full of good, old wine; while a new one may be totally empty. 

KNOWN FROM YOUTH 
"Remember your CREATOR in the days of your youth, before those days of sorrow come and those years arrive of which you will say— I have no pleasure in them." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 12. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Young people should listen to these wise words instead of being compelled by the ways of the world. The daily pressures and practices of the world should not cause us to partake in them. We are a special creation of the MOST HIGH GOD and were made with a holy purpose in mind…an intimate relationship with our BLESSED REDEEMER. HE loves us and wants us to love HIM willingly, in response. 

To know this truth as a young person means a life-time of fulfillment. "I have been young and am now old, but I have never seen a righteous forsaken, nor his children abandoned and begging for bread." [Psalms (Tehillym) 37. 25 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

If one forsakes our blessed MIGHTY GOD OF JACOB when they are young, it becomes increasingly difficult to remember HIM, much less honor and live for HIM as we get older. And the bitterness and regrets of old age and death take over our mind and soul. The Book of Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) continues to draw a picture of this life-style in an aging body compared to a run-down, shabby house. . . fading eyesight, trembling hands, buckling knees, sleepless nights, easy irritability, increasing senility, and other aspects of approaching death. . . all joyless because their SAVIOR, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, the REDEEMER was forgotten long ago. 

"So appreciate your vigor and remember your CREATOR in the days of your youth, before those days of sorrow come and those years arrive of which you will say— I have no pleasure in them —before sun and light and moon and stars grow dark, and the clouds come back again after the rain. Before the silver cord snaps and the golden bowl crashes, the pitcher shattered at the spring and the wheel is smashed at the cistern (the end of life); and the dust will return to the ground as it was, and the spirit returns to GOD WHO bestowed it." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 12. 1 – 2; 6 - 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Consider what HOLY SCRIPTURE teaches and substantiates, "Now is the accepted time, Now is the day of salvation." [2 Corinthians 6. 2] Therefore, "Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. And give attention to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine. Meditate on these things; give yourself entirely to them, that your progress may be evident to all." [1 Timothy 4. 12 - 13, 15] 

When we have YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the LORD JESUS as our PERFECT EXAMPLE, CHAMPION & FRIEND. . . it demonstrates that we have wisdom, discretion and DIVINE understanding. And, we have chosen the very best part! 

O that they were wise, that they would consider their latter end! "Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot vain things; kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the LORD and against HIS ANOINTED? The ONE enthroned in heaven laughs; the LORD mocks them rebuking them in HIS anger and terrifies them in HIS wrath, saying, "I have installed MY KING on Zion, MY holy mountain." So now, you kings, be prudent; be warned, you rulers of the earth! Serve the LORD in fear; rejoice with trembling, Kiss the SON, lest HE be angry and you be destroyed in your way, when HIS wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all who take refuge in HIM." [Psalms/Tehillym 2. 1-2, 4-6, 10-12] May the grace of our LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH be with your spirit. 

It is only a fool who has never felt like one. 

SUFFERING FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS 
"But and if you suffer for righteousness sake, happy are you; and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled." [1 Peter 3. 14] 

Few CHRISTians in America have actually suffered physical persecution or martyrdom and tribulation for the cause of the LORD JESUS. However, HOLY SCRIPTURES emphasize that "all who desire to live godly in MESSIAH YESHUA will suffer persecution" of some kind, particularly that "in the last days perilous times will come." [2 Timothy 3. 12, 1] Persecution is not something we look for, but we should understand it, and react appropriately when it comes. As the world descends deeper into humanism and occultism, we may even face physical persecution as many CHRISTians in communist, Muslim and other pagan lands already have. These influences are increasingly flooding into America and the entire world daily, setting us up for the same persecutions and GOD'S just wrath. 

Indeed, the hour of tribulation is here. SCRIPTURES warn that we will suffer tribulation. [1 Thessalonians 3. 4] But, "do not fear any of those things which you are about to suffer. Indeed...you will be tested and you will have tribulation. Be faithful until death, and I will give you the Crown of Life." [Revelation 2. 10] Through it all we are encouraged to "be of good cheer, I (MESSIAH YESHUA) have overcome the world." [John 16. 33] 

Peter, who once was fearful and denied the Lord OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, warns us not to fall into the same reaction. Do not be afraid or troubled, Peter stressed, instead — "REJOICE!" Unusual counsel, but very good advice. "Rejoice to the extent that you are partakers of CHRIST'S sufferings; that when HIS glory is revealed, you may be glad with exceeding joy. If you are reproached for the NAME of JESUS, blessed are you; for the SPIRIT OF GLORY and of GOD rests upon you." [1 Peter 4. 13 - 14] 

The only time we are to fear is in reference to failing to enter GOD'S rest. "Therefore, since a promise remains of entering HIS rest, let us fear lest any of you seem to have come short of it...Looking diligently lest anyone fall short of the grace of GOD; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled; lest there be any fornicator or profane person like Esau, who for one morsel of food sold his birthright." [Hebrews 4. 1; 12. 15 - 16] This warning should only motivate continued obedience. 

YESHUA, the GREAT SHEPHERD said, "Blessed are you when they revile you and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for MY sake. Rejoice and be exceeding glad, for great is your reward in heaven." [Matthew 5. 11 - 12] And, "do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward." [Hebrews 10. 35] The Apostle Paul, who suffered great persecution and finally martyrdom, warned that we should be "in no way terrified by your adversaries...for to you it has been granted on behalf of MESSIAH, not only to believe in HIM, but also to suffer for HIS sake." [Philippians 1. 28 - 29] 

"And they overcame him (Satan, the Accuser) by the blood of the LAMB and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death." [Revelation 12. 11] What joy and a glorious honor await those of us who hold-fast and overcome! 

Our feet are standing at your gates, O Jerusalem. Jerusalem, built as a City bound firmly together; where tribes once went up to give thanks unto YEHOWAH, where thrones of justice were once set, thrones of the House of David. Pray for the peace of Jerusalem; may those who love her prosper. May peace be in her walls, tranquility in her towers. May ADONAI bless us from Zion and let us see the good of Jerusalem. Let us see our children's children and peace upon Israel. 
Have a peaceful, enriching day with an objective to bless others. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 03 Mar 2014, 7:16 pm

"If you don't know what you're living for, you haven't yet lived." [–Rabbi Noah Weinberg]
Life is the most precious thing we have. Everyone wants to live a meaningful life, but we are so occupied living that we don't have a moment to really think about living. Ask the important consequential questions about life and start focusing on living a life of real purpose that will be eternally blessed.

THREE TABERNACLES
"Exactly as I show you — the pattern of the Tabernacle and the pattern of all its furnishings — so shall you make it." [Exodus (Shemot) 25. 9 Tanakh, Torah]

This is the first mention of the Tabernacle wherein the religious life of Israel was centered during their time of wandering in the desert. All the details of its design, construction, and service occupy thirteen chapters in Exodus/Shemot — more times then any other item in HOLY WRIT. These details provide a wealth of typological intimations of the person and work of the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH.

However, this Tabernacle was based on the pattern of "the TRUE TABERNACLE which the LORD erected, and not man." [Hebrews 8. 2] "But MESSIAH came as HIGH PRIEST...the greater and more perfect TABERNACLE.. .entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption." [Hebrews 9. 11 - 12] There is a Heavenly Tabernacle where the ALL-TOGETHER LOVELY ONE now dwells, and the furnishings and service of the earthly tabernacle where mere "copies of the things in the heavens." [Hebrews 9. 23] "YESHUA has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the True, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of GOD for us." [Hebrews 9. 24 - 25]

Even as promised in the OLD COVENANT, "I will set MY TABERNACLE among you...I will walk among you and be your GOD, and you shall be MY people." [Leviticus/Vayikra 26. 11 - 12], the REDEEMER OF ISRAEL also came to earth, entering as the third TABERNACLE. "And the WORD became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld HIS glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the FATHER, full of grace and truth." [John 1. 14] In the Greek, the word skeenoo translated “dwelt” is actually means "tabernacle, to tent, encamp, occupy, reside (symbolic of protection and communion)" — thus the human body that YESHUA had became GOD’S TABERNACLE, and HE will dwell there forever. Although that body died, it was raised incorruptible, immortal, eternal...yet still it is a physical body, merely one that will never die again.

Finally, we have MESSIAH’S glorious assurance in the last book of the NEW COVENANT, that in this TABERNACLE, HE will dwell among us eternally. "Behold, the TABERNACLE OF GOD is with men, and HE will dwell with them, and they shall be HIS people. GOD HIMSELF will be with them and be their GOD." [Revelation 21. 3 - 4] It just keeps getting better and better for the saints of all ages! HalleluYAH!

Welcome Sabbath! Shabbat Shekalim—Sabbath of Shekels (Exodus 38:21—40:38 / 2 Kings 12:1—17)! We thank YOU, Great & MIGHTY GOD for by YOUR mercies and grace we were taught the sanctity of the weekly day of rest, Sabbath is the sign of the tie that binds us to YOU. Keep us ever grateful and grant us YOUR perfect rest. Amen
Shabbos calls us to bring the highest moral values. to our daily labor and to culminate the workweek with kedushah (holiness), menuchah (rest), and oneg (joy). May God, Whose grace is irresistible and all sufficient, be glorified.

"Saichel (Hebrew for common sense)" is a gift; "chakam (intelligence) " is an triumphant achievement.

DECEITFUL USE OF HOLY SCRIPTURE
"As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to be understood, which those who are untaught and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the SCRIPTURES." [2 Peter 3. 16]

It is essentially necessary and critically vital, that every CHRIST-minded- person study and use the Holy Scriptures, for they establish our only real authority, the very WORD OF ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF. [Matthew 5. 18; John 10. 35; 14. 26; 2 Timothy 3. 15-17; 2 Peter 1. 19-21] It is just as important, however, that we not use the SCRIPTURE deceitfully, for this can be even more dangerous then ignoring them altogether.

Many cults and self-centered people twist the SCRIPTURES, trying to make them fit their own opinion or hoping thereby to give authority to their peculiar opinion, instead of allowing the LORD GOD to say what HE means, which HE does, in HIS WRITTEN WORD. Such distortion and mutilated twisting of HOLY WRIT has generated numerous cults and heresies, numerous both in the past and all too prevalent today. In essence, this was YESHUA'S position of the Pharisees: "In vain they worship ME, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men." [Matthew 15. 9] "Because these people approached ME with their mouth and honoured ME with their lips, but have kept their heart far from ME, and their worship of ME has been a commandment of men, learned by ritual. Truly, I shall further baffle that people and the wisdom of its wise shall fail, and the understanding of their prudent men shall vanish." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 29. 13 - 14 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

In the same way, perhaps even worse, is claiming to receive new (additional, latest, changed, another) SCRIPTURE or new (additional, latest, changed, another) authoritative insight on existing SCRIPTURES that the ALMIGHTY OMNIPOTENT ONE warned: "You shall not add anything to what I command you or take anything away from it." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 4. 2 Tanakh, Torah] "Do not add to His Words, lest HE accuse you and you be proved a liar." [Proverbs (Mishle) 30. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

Cults and heretics twist, distort, add to and take from the Word of God, but just as deadly are the ones who try to explain away the SCRIPTURES, THE WORD OF LIFE. "If any one takes away from the words of THE BOOK of this prophecy, GOD shall take away his part from the BOOK OF LIFE, from the Holy City, and from the things which are written in this BOOK." [Revelation 22. 19]

This act of distorting, twisting and denying GOD'S HOLY WORD was the very lie of the Devil which brought sin into the world . . . "Did GOD really say??...you are not going to die!" [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 1, 4 Tanakh, Torah] No wonder the HOLY BIBLE has a very severe warning against distorting, twisting and corrupting HIS HOLY WORD! "I know that whatever ELOHIYM has brought to pass will recur evermore: NOTHING can be added to it and NOTHING taken from it. ELOHIYM has brought it to pass that men revere and fear HIM." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 3. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

"You therefore, beloved, since you know this beforehand, BEWARE lest you also fall from your own steadfastness, being led away with the error of the wicked." [2 Peter 3. 17] As believers, we emphatically must be aware of and on guard against such deceivers that change or simply ignore SCRIPTURE, as it is our very life that is at stake.

Be blessed as we bid farewell to Shabbat! May the ALMIGHTY ONE, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins, guide our life, fill our upcoming week with HIS DIVINE PRESENCE. Refresh yourself and others through HIS wisdom & discernment, love & kindness — that some of the sweetness of Sabbath be experienced daily.
If you perceive something so important to be willing to sacrifice your own life for it, then your life has weight and purpose and direction; because until you know what you are willing to die for, you have not yet begun to live.
Tov Shavua — Have a good week!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 28 Feb 2014, 6:47 pm

"I do not want followers who are righteous, rather I want followers who are too busy doing good that they won’t have time to do bad." [– Rabbi Menachem Mendel of Kotzk] People who focus on being righteous can become self-absorbed and self-righteous. While those pursing good deeds and actions become righteous. [Rabbi Ari Kahn] 

CORDS & NAILS 
"The LORD is GOD; HE has given us light; bind the sacrifice (festival offering) to the horns of the Altar with cords." [Psalms (Tehillym) 118. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Some suggest and believe the nails were driven in MESSIAH' S wrists (Hebrew: perakim chaph ha'yad). The term used in SCRIPTURE, however, is simply the Hebrew word "yad" meaning hand, hands. Along with the nailS that pierced YESHUA'S hands, HE was bound to the horns of HIS altar (rugged wooden cross) with cords. 

Those cords were intensely strong, braided twines of: 
LOVE (Power): "Now before the Feast of Passover, when JESUS knew HIS hour had come that HE should depart from this world to the FATHER, having loved HIS OWN who were in the world, HE loved them to the end." [John 13. 1]

OBEDIENCE (Protection) : "No one takes it (life) from ME, but I lay it down of MYSELF. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from MY FATHER." [John 10. 18] "And being found in appearance as a man, HE humbled HIMSELF and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross." [Philippines 2. 8] 

GODLY ZEAL (Help): "I have become a stranger to MY brothers and an alien to MY Mother's children; because zeal for YOUR House has eaten me up, and the reproaches of those who reproach YOU have fallen on ME." [Psalms (Tehillym) 69. 8 - 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Then HIS disciples remembered that it was written— Zeal for YOUR House has eaten ME up." [John 2. 17] 

JOY SET BEFORE HIM (Strength): "Looking unto JESUS, the AUTHOR and FINISHER of our faith, WHO for the joy that was set before HIM endured the cross, despising the shame, and has set down at the right hand of the Throne of GOD." [Hebrews 12. 2] 

The RISEN MESSIAH spoke of the prints of the nailS that were put in HIS hands when Thomas doubted that HE had raised from the dead and had been seen by others. "The other disciples therefore said to him (Thomas) —We have seen the LORD. But Thomas said to them— Unless I see in HIS hands the print of the nailS, and put my finger into the print of the nailS, and put my hand into HIS side, I will not believe." [John 20. 25] 

YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the ROCK OF ISRAEL, died for us with out-stretched arms, that HE might pay the full price to redeem HIS people. Just as in the OLD COVENANT, the ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD stretched-out HIS arms and delivered HIS people, Israel from Egypt with great signs and wonders. With HIS great and mighty arm, the MOST HOLY LORD GOD rescued, Israel. "The LORD brought us out from Egypt by a mighty hand, with an outstretched arm and awesome power, and with signs and wonders." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 26. 8 Tanakh, Torah] There is nothing too hard or difficult for our GREAT & MIGHTY GOD, KING OF ALL AGES! 

May your ever-growing faith grant you the privilege to witness and experience the marvelous miracle of being delivered from the yoke of slavery to sin. 
The sword comes into the world because of justice being delayed, because of justice being perverted, and because of those who render wrong decisions. 
Keep Israel diligently in your protective prayers as the struggle continues; and may their eyes be opened and behold their MESSIAH. 

A closed mouth gathers no feet. 

MAINTAINING A GOOD NAME 
"A good name is better than fragrant oil, and the day of death than the day of birth." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 7. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

These subjects seem like a strange combination, however, Solomon penned them together. Having had once enjoyed a good name that was almost synonymous with godliness and great wisdom, Solomon eventually became debased with the excesses of wealth, women, fleshly indulgences and human achievements. Finding only vanity in the cares of this life, he began to long even for death. 

How tragic when one allows their good name to be ruined by careless carnality. As proved by the wisest man on earth, until a man dies, there is always danger that he may forfeit his good name. Solomon had all the luxuries, the costly ointments and comforts one could possess in life, but he lost his good name and he was unable to redeem it. "Your reputation (good name, standing, character) is to be chosen rather than great riches, grace (loving favor) is better than silver and gold. A rich man and the poor man have this is common, the LORD made them both." [Proverbs (Mishle) 22. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Those redeemed of the LORD have a great responsibility and privilege to maintain a good name for their words and actions inevitably reflect on the precious name of the SAVIOR. When we cause our own names to be damaged, it also gives occasion to the enemies of the MOST HOLY ONE to blaspheme. [see 2 Samuel/Shemuel Bet 12. 14] Many such enemies feverishly are watching for such an opportunity to criticize, curse and blaspheme that gracious name by which you are called "CHRISTIAN&quo t; and the HOLY GOD we are to serve with all integrity. 

Life is a daily gift from our EVER-FAITHFUL & LOVING GOD and it should be enjoyed as much as possible. Ultimately, ALMIGHTY GOD will judge all our deeds, thoughts and words, therefore we should fear the LORD our GOD and keep HIS commandments. "The benevolent (compassionate) care of our GOD is upon all who seek HIM, but HIS power and fierce wrath are against all those who forsake HIM." [Ezra 8. 22 Tanakh, Kethuvim] All who maintain a good name now enjoy riches and spiritual good health — "Fear the LORD and shun evil. It will be a cure for your flesh, a tonic for your bones." [Proverbs (Mishle) 3. 7 - 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

We joyously serve the ONE WHO'S NAME is above all names. We are awaiting the fulfillment of another promise, to give us a new name and to write HIS name on us. "He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the Temple of MY GOD, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of MY GOD and the name of the City of MY GOD, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from MY GOD. And I will write on him MY new name...I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it." [Revelation 3. 12 & 2. 17] Imagine, HIS LOVELY NAME linked with ours eternally. 

MERCIFUL KING awaken our soul to grateful acknowledgement of YOUR grace which has bestowed upon us the gift of life, and make our pathway come in safety to the coveted goal...YOUR LOVING PRESENCES. LORD, YOUR loving-kindness is mighty over us, and we are ever thankful to YOU. Blessed are YOU and blessed be YOUR HOLY NAME. 

In order to be a realist in Israel, you must believe in miracles. [David Ben-Gurion] 

AUTHOR OF PEACE 
"GOD is not the AUTHOR of confusion but of peace." [1 Corinthians 14. 33] 

"The wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gently, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy. The fruit of righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace." [James 3. 17 - 18] The whole world and our personal lives remain in confusion, turmoil, and strife; and the source is that Old Dragon, Satan, "the god of this world." [2 Corinthians 4. 4] 

The only ONE WHO can bring true peace is the ONE WHO is the AUTHOR OF PEACE. HE is "the GOD OF PEACE WHO brought up our LORD JESUS from the dead." [Hebrews 13. 20] Moreover, HE is "the MIGHTY GOD, the EVERLASTING FATHER, the PRINCE OF PEACE." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 9. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Melchizedek ("my King is righteous" ) was the KING OF SALEM or KING OF PEACE [Hebrews 7. 2], and HE is "the LORD OF PEACE." [2 Thessalonians 3. 16] Melchizedek was, at least a type of the incarnate MESSIAH, if not in fact the obvious pre-incarnate appearance of the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, the SON OF MAN. 

The LORD JESUS CHRIST is all of these, the AUTHOR OF PEACE, the LORD OF PEACE, the PRINCE OF PEACE, the KING OF PEACE and the incredible GOD OF PEACE; and our only SOURCE OF PEACE! 

Some day very soon, "HE shall speak peace to the nations; HIS dominion shall be from sea to sea, from the River to the ends of the earth." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 9. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] In that day, we are reminded that, "the GOD of peace will crush Satan under your feet." [Romans 16. 20] "In token of abundant authority and of peace without limit, upon David's throne and over HIS Kingdom, that it may be firmly establish in justice and in equity now and evermore from that time forward, even forever. The zeal of the LORD OF HOSTS shall perform this." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 9. 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] What a glorious day that will be! 

LORD, I stretch forth my hands and lift up my heart to YOU, O FATHER in Heaven. May all living creatures praise and glorify YOUR MATCHLESS NAME, O GOD! 
Truly, the LORD will reign forever and ever. 

Time is an orchard. . . every moment is ripe with opportunity. 

WHO IS HE 
Agur ben-Yakeh, the writer of the Proverb, surveyed— "WHO has ascended heaven to and come down? WHO has gathered up the wind in the hollow of HIS hand? WHO has wrapped the waters in HIS garment? WHO has established all the extremities of the earth? What is HIS NAME or HIS SON'S NAME, if you know it?" [Proverbs (Mishle) 30. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The LORD YESHUA, the WORD OF GOD that took on flesh and became a MAN, is the ONE being spoken of in this text. JESUS is the SON OF THE LIVING GOD. "A CHILD is born to us, a SON is given to us. And authority (government) has settled on HIS shoulders. HE has been named —WONDERFUL (SECRET), COUNSELOR (PLANNER OF GRACE), the MIGHTY GOD, ETERNAL FATHER, RULER OF PEACE." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 9. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

It was through the YESHUA ha’MASHIACH that ALMIGHTY GOD'S purpose might prosper. Out of HIS anguish the "RIGHTEOUS SERVANT makes the many righteous, it is their punishment that HE bears; assuredly, I will give HIM the many as HIS portion, HE shall receive the multitude as HIS spoil. For HE poured out HIMSELF to death and was numbered among the sinners, whereas HE bore the guilt of the many and made intercession for sinners." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 11 - 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im] In love, the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH "gave HIMSELF for us, that HE might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for HIMSELF HIS OWN special people, zealous for good works." [Titus 2. 14] 

"We know that the SON OF GOD has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know HIM WHO is true; and we are in HIM WHO is true, in HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. This is the TRUE GOD and ETERNAL LIFE." [1 John 5. 20] "You are MY witnesses —declares the LORD— MY servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe in ME, and understand that I am HE. Before ME no god was formed, and after ME none shall exist — none but ME. I, even I, am the LORD, and besides ME there is no YESHA` (SAVIOR)." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 43. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Our LOVING CREATOR alone is a GREAT OMNIPOTENT GOD WHO proclaims beforehand what HE will do. There is no other GOD besides HIM WHO became as we are that HE might deliver us from sin's grip. The HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL exclusively saved us for HS glory, redeem us back to the HEAVENLY FATHER, and purified us from all unrighteousness. Then, HE made us HIS OWN special people. Now we are HIS witnesses, proclaiming and broadcasting publicly that HE is LORD of lords, GOD of gods, the KING of all ages. "Indeed before the day was, I am HE; none can deliver from MY hand. When I act, who will reverse it?" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 43. 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"The LORD of Hosts has sworn this oath— As I have designed (thought), so shall it happen; what I have planned, that shall stand (come to pass)...For the LORD OF HOSTS has planned, and who can annul or foil it? HIS hand is stretched out (poised, prepared), and who can stop it (turn it back)?" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 14. 24, 27 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Isn't HE wonderful! 

We gratefully acknowledge and adore YOU, O INVINCIBLE LORD, our GREAT GOD, that YOU are our CREATOR and PRESERVER, the ROCK of our life and the SHIELD of our help. We give thanks to YOU for our lives which are in YOUR hands, for our souls which are ever in YOUR keeping, for YOUR wondrous providence and for YOUR continuous goodness, which YOU bestow on us day by day. Truly, YOUR mercies never fail and YOUR lovingkindness never ceases. Therefore we forever put our trust in YOU. 

Time is an orchard. . . every moment is ripe with opportunity. 

WHO IS HE 
Agur ben-Yakeh, the writer of the Proverb, surveyed— "WHO has ascended heaven to and come down? WHO has gathered up the wind in the hollow of HIS hand? WHO has wrapped the waters in HIS garment? WHO has established all the extremities of the earth? What is HIS NAME or HIS SON'S NAME, if you know it?" [Proverbs (Mishle) 30. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The LORD YESHUA, the WORD OF GOD that took on flesh and became a MAN, is the ONE being spoken of in this text. JESUS is the SON OF THE LIVING GOD. "A CHILD is born to us, a SON is given to us. And authority (government) has settled on HIS shoulders. HE has been named —WONDERFUL (SECRET), COUNSELOR (PLANNER OF GRACE), the MIGHTY GOD, ETERNAL FATHER, RULER OF PEACE." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 9. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

It was through the YESHUA ha’MASHIACH that ALMIGHTY GOD'S purpose might prosper. Out of HIS anguish the "RIGHTEOUS SERVANT makes the many righteous, it is their punishment that HE bears; assuredly, I will give HIM the many as HIS portion, HE shall receive the multitude as HIS spoil. For HE poured out HIMSELF to death and was numbered among the sinners, whereas HE bore the guilt of the many and made intercession for sinners." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 11 - 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im] In love, the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH "gave HIMSELF for us, that HE might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for HIMSELF HIS OWN special people, zealous for good works." [Titus 2. 14] 

"We know that the SON OF GOD has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know HIM WHO is true; and we are in HIM WHO is true, in HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. This is the TRUE GOD and ETERNAL LIFE." [1 John 5. 20] "You are MY witnesses —declares the LORD— MY servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe in ME, and understand that I am HE. Before ME no god was formed, and after ME none shall exist — none but ME. I, even I, am the LORD, and besides ME there is no YESHA` (SAVIOR)." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 43. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Our LOVING CREATOR alone is a GREAT OMNIPOTENT GOD WHO proclaims beforehand what HE will do. There is no other GOD besides HIM WHO became as we are that HE might deliver us from sin's grip. The HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL exclusively saved us for HS glory, redeem us back to the HEAVENLY FATHER, and purified us from all unrighteousness. Then, HE made us HIS OWN special people. Now we are HIS witnesses, proclaiming and broadcasting publicly that HE is LORD of lords, GOD of gods, the KING of all ages. "Indeed before the day was, I am HE; none can deliver from MY hand. When I act, who will reverse it?" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 43. 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"The LORD of Hosts has sworn this oath— As I have designed (thought), so shall it happen; what I have planned, that shall stand (come to pass)...For the LORD OF HOSTS has planned, and who can annul or foil it? HIS hand is stretched out (poised, prepared), and who can stop it (turn it back)?" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 14. 24, 27 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Isn't HE wonderful! 

We gratefully acknowledge and adore YOU, O INVINCIBLE LORD, our GREAT GOD, that YOU are our CREATOR and PRESERVER, the ROCK of our life and the SHIELD of our help. We give thanks to YOU for our lives which are in YOUR hands, for our souls which are ever in YOUR keeping, for YOUR wondrous providence and for YOUR continuous goodness, which YOU bestow on us day by day. Truly, YOUR mercies never fail and YOUR lovingkindness never ceases. Therefore we forever put our trust in YOU. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 27 Feb 2014, 12:05 am

"I do not want followers who are righteous, rather I want followers who are too busy doing good that they won’t have time to do bad." [– Rabbi Menachem Mendel of Kotzk] People who focus on being righteous can become self-absorbed and self-righteous. While those pursing good deeds and actions become righteous. [Rabbi Ari Kahn] 

CORDS & NAILS 
"The LORD is GOD; HE has given us light; bind the sacrifice (festival offering) to the horns of the Altar with cords." [Psalms (Tehillym) 118. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Some suggest and believe the nails were driven in MESSIAH' S wrists (Hebrew: perakim chaph ha'yad). The term used in SCRIPTURE, however, is simply the Hebrew word "yad" meaning hand, hands. Along with the nailS that pierced YESHUA'S hands, HE was bound to the horns of HIS altar (rugged wooden cross) with cords. 

Those cords were intensely strong, braided twines of: 
LOVE (Power): "Now before the Feast of Passover, when JESUS knew HIS hour had come that HE should depart from this world to the FATHER, having loved HIS OWN who were in the world, HE loved them to the end." [John 13. 1]

OBEDIENCE (Protection) : "No one takes it (life) from ME, but I lay it down of MYSELF. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from MY FATHER." [John 10. 18] "And being found in appearance as a man, HE humbled HIMSELF and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross." [Philippines 2. 8] 

GODLY ZEAL (Help): "I have become a stranger to MY brothers and an alien to MY Mother's children; because zeal for YOUR House has eaten me up, and the reproaches of those who reproach YOU have fallen on ME." [Psalms (Tehillym) 69. 8 - 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Then HIS disciples remembered that it was written— Zeal for YOUR House has eaten ME up." [John 2. 17] 

JOY SET BEFORE HIM (Strength): "Looking unto JESUS, the AUTHOR and FINISHER of our faith, WHO for the joy that was set before HIM endured the cross, despising the shame, and has set down at the right hand of the Throne of GOD." [Hebrews 12. 2] 

The RISEN MESSIAH spoke of the prints of the nailS that were put in HIS hands when Thomas doubted that HE had raised from the dead and had been seen by others. "The other disciples therefore said to him (Thomas) —We have seen the LORD. But Thomas said to them— Unless I see in HIS hands the print of the nailS, and put my finger into the print of the nailS, and put my hand into HIS side, I will not believe." [John 20. 25] 

YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the ROCK OF ISRAEL, died for us with out-stretched arms, that HE might pay the full price to redeem HIS people. Just as in the OLD COVENANT, the ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD stretched-out HIS arms and delivered HIS people, Israel from Egypt with great signs and wonders. With HIS great and mighty arm, the MOST HOLY LORD GOD rescued, Israel. "The LORD brought us out from Egypt by a mighty hand, with an outstretched arm and awesome power, and with signs and wonders." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 26. 8 Tanakh, Torah] There is nothing too hard or difficult for our GREAT & MIGHTY GOD, KING OF ALL AGES! 

May your ever-growing faith grant you the privilege to witness and experience the marvelous miracle of being delivered from the yoke of slavery to sin. 
The sword comes into the world because of justice being delayed, because of justice being perverted, and because of those who render wrong decisions. 
Keep Israel diligently in your protective prayers as the struggle continues; and may their eyes be opened and behold their MESSIAH. 

A closed mouth gathers no feet. 

MAINTAINING A GOOD NAME 
"A good name is better than fragrant oil, and the day of death than the day of birth." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 7. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

These subjects seem like a strange combination, however, Solomon penned them together. Having had once enjoyed a good name that was almost synonymous with godliness and great wisdom, Solomon eventually became debased with the excesses of wealth, women, fleshly indulgences and human achievements. Finding only vanity in the cares of this life, he began to long even for death. 

How tragic when one allows their good name to be ruined by careless carnality. As proved by the wisest man on earth, until a man dies, there is always danger that he may forfeit his good name. Solomon had all the luxuries, the costly ointments and comforts one could possess in life, but he lost his good name and he was unable to redeem it. "Your reputation (good name, standing, character) is to be chosen rather than great riches, grace (loving favor) is better than silver and gold. A rich man and the poor man have this is common, the LORD made them both." [Proverbs (Mishle) 22. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Those redeemed of the LORD have a great responsibility and privilege to maintain a good name for their words and actions inevitably reflect on the precious name of the SAVIOR. When we cause our own names to be damaged, it also gives occasion to the enemies of the MOST HOLY ONE to blaspheme. [see 2 Samuel/Shemuel Bet 12. 14] Many such enemies feverishly are watching for such an opportunity to criticize, curse and blaspheme that gracious name by which you are called "CHRISTIAN&quo t; and the HOLY GOD we are to serve with all integrity. 

Life is a daily gift from our EVER-FAITHFUL & LOVING GOD and it should be enjoyed as much as possible. Ultimately, ALMIGHTY GOD will judge all our deeds, thoughts and words, therefore we should fear the LORD our GOD and keep HIS commandments. "The benevolent (compassionate) care of our GOD is upon all who seek HIM, but HIS power and fierce wrath are against all those who forsake HIM." [Ezra 8. 22 Tanakh, Kethuvim] All who maintain a good name now enjoy riches and spiritual good health — "Fear the LORD and shun evil. It will be a cure for your flesh, a tonic for your bones." [Proverbs (Mishle) 3. 7 - 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

We joyously serve the ONE WHO'S NAME is above all names. We are awaiting the fulfillment of another promise, to give us a new name and to write HIS name on us. "He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the Temple of MY GOD, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of MY GOD and the name of the City of MY GOD, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from MY GOD. And I will write on him MY new name...I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it." [Revelation 3. 12 & 2. 17] Imagine, HIS LOVELY NAME linked with ours eternally. 

MERCIFUL KING awaken our soul to grateful acknowledgement of YOUR grace which has bestowed upon us the gift of life, and make our pathway come in safety to the coveted goal...YOUR LOVING PRESENCES. LORD, YOUR loving-kindness is mighty over us, and we are ever thankful to YOU. Blessed are YOU and blessed be YOUR HOLY NAME. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 24 Feb 2014, 11:01 pm

Something is only dangerous if you’re not prepared for it. 

BURIED WITH HIM 
"Therefore we were buried with HIM through baptism into death, that just as MESSIAH YESHUA was raised up from the dead by the glory of the FATHER, even so we also should (shall) walk in newness of life." [Romans 6. 4] 

The burial of the CRUCIFIED MESSIAH, after HIS death, was extremely important for two reasons. First, it assures us that JESUS' death was a physical death and that HIS resurrection was a bodily resurrection. Secondly, like MESSIAH' S death and resurrection — HIS burial has intense doctrinal and practical significance for the believer' s individual life. All this is pictured by the ordinance of baptism, displaying symbolically the death of the LORD JESUS for sin and the death of the believer to sin, then the burial of the corruptible body of flesh (which, for all but CHRIST, returns to dust in accordance with GOD'S curse). And finally, the resurrection, demonstrating the RISEN ONE'S eternal victory over sin and death; and, in the case of the believer, the beginning of a new life in the LORD YESHUA. 

The same truth appears again, "Buried with HIM (YESHUA) in baptism, in which you also were raised with HIM through faith in the working of GOD (the FATHER), WHO has raised HIM (YESHUA, GOD’S ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON) from the dead." [Colossians 2. 12] The spiritual truths of the LORD Jesus' burial saturates the SCRIPTURES. If our old bodies of sin are, at least positionally, already in the grave, then it is altogether repulsive for them still to be walking around in sin. "For if we have been united together in the likeness of HIS death, certainly we also shall be in the likeness of HIS resurrection. " [Roman 6. 5] "GOD both raised up the LORD and will also raise us up by HIS power." [1 Corinthians 6. 14] We shall walk in newness of life triumphant daily over sin through the deep-rooted, unshakable resurrection life of our AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL REDEEMER, LORD & SAVIOR. 

Consider your latter end; fear GOD THE HOLY CREATOR, take heed to HIS counsel, seek to understand. 
Please LORD, give us the kindness to hear with compassion, to offer support, loving comfort, and care; give us the courage to do what is needed, the wisdom to choose what is right and most fair; give us the vision to see what is possible; give us the faith that will help pave the way for a present that’s hopeful, a future that’s peaceful — give us the heart to bring joy to each day. 
YOURS, O LORD, is the greatness, and the power, the glory, and the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in heaven and in the earth belongs to YOU; YOURS is the kingdom, O LORD, and YOU are exalted as head above all. 
"Kumi Ori —Arise & Shine!" Stay alert for such a time as this, keep watching and praying. Blessings to all who love Zion! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 23 Feb 2014, 7:50 pm

No monument sheds such glory as an untarnished name. [-Eleazar ben Judah] 

FRAGRANCE OF A GOOD NAME 
"Your ointments yield a sweet fragrance, your name is like finest oil poured forth — therefore do maidens love you." [Song of Songs (Shir ha'Shirim) 1. 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Solomon combined "sweet fragrance (Hebrew: reyach)" and "name (Hebrew: shem)" together inculcating the value and attraction of having a good name, even being more important than life itself. "A good name is better than fragrant oil, and the day of death than the day of birth." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 7. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Until a man dies, there is always danger that he may forfeit his good name. A good name is far more precious, prized and important then all possessions and riches one can posses, "A good name and character is preferable to great wealth; grace (loving favor) is better than silver and gold." [Proverbs (Mishle) 22. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This greatest and wisest of all kings once had a name that was very similar to godliness and great wisdom. However Solomon' s name eventually became so saturated with the excesses of wealth and fleshly indulgence that he began to long even for death. It is a tragic thing for GODly people anywhere to allow their good names to be ruined by careless everyday worldly materialism; thus never fulfilling the promise their lives once seemed to carry. Solomon had acquired in abundance all the most costly ointments and comforts to ease his declining years, but they could never redeem his good name. 

The believer who follows the LORD YESHUA ha'Mashiach has a two-fold motivation to maintain their good name for their words and deeds reflect on the SAVIOR as well as on themselves. As with David, our behavior and conduct can spurn the LORD GOD and "give great occasion for the enemies of the LORD to blaspheme." [2 Samuel (Shemuel Bet) 12. 14 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

It is not too late for those who repent and vow from this time forth to have the new life they can in Messiah YESHUA alone, for HE will give them a new name. "He who has an ear, let him hear what the SPIRIT says...to him who overcomes I will give some of the hidden manna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it." [Revelation 2. 17] "He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the Temple of My GOD, and he shall go out no more. And I will write on him the NAME of MY GOD and the name of the City of MY GOD, the New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from MY GOD. And I will write on him My New Name." [Revelation 3. 12] Imagine, our name. . . written by the finger of the MOST HOLY ONE, permanently engraved in HIS heart and in the palm of HIS hand! 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, our prayer is that the HOLY LORD GOD, blessed be HE, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins, guide our life, and fill our up-coming week with HIS DIVINE PRESENCE. 
We praise YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless. Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR REVERED WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully, we lift our voices and proclaim YOUR PRECIOUS NAME. 
May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be experienced each day of the week. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 22 Feb 2014, 9:33 pm

When life gets too hard to stand...Kneel — there is great power in prayer if you are praying to the ONLY TRUE & LIVING GOD of creation! 

FINGER OF GOD 
"It is a sign for all time between ME and the children of Israel. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day (Shabbat-Naphash "rest & refresh" ) HE rested and was refreshed. When HE finished speaking with him on Mount Sinai, HE gave Moses two tablets of the Testimony, tablets of stone, written with the finger of GOD." [Exodus (Shemot) 31. 17 - 18 Tanakh, Torah] 

"All SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." [2 Timothy 3. 16 - 17] This is a true SCRIPTURE except for the fact that the LIVING LORD GOD give this quote by direct inscription. Moses testified: "The LORD gave me the two tablets of stone inscribed with the finger of GOD, and on them were the exact words that ELOHIYM had spoken to you on the mountain from the midst of the fire on the day of the Assembly." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 9. 10 Tanakh, Torah] "HE wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant, the Ten Commandments. " [Exodus (Shemot) 34. 28 Tanakh, Torah] Thus, out of all the HOLY WRITINGS, the ALMIGHTY chose to write this section, not through one of HIS prophets, but with HIS OWN finger. Therefore, it should be taken literally and most seriously. 

It is also significant that these commandments were structured around a weekly day of rest — remembering GOD’S Creation Week — six days of creation making everything in heaven and earth, followed by sanctified day of rest and refreshment. [see Exodus/Kohelet 20. 8 – 11 & Genesis/Shemot 1. 31 – 2. 3] Ever since the creation, people have observed a weekly calendar. The seven-day week, unlike the day, month, and year, has no astronomical basis at all. People keep time in weeks’ simply because GOD did! Even those who deny the six-day week of creation must observe it, for their biological rhythms are constructed that way by the MASTER DESIGNER. 

The LORD YESHUA stated, "The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath. Therefore the SON OF MAN is also LORD of the Sabbath." [Mark 2. 27 - 28] Since the MIGHTY CREATOR GOD considered the truth of the literal creation week so important that HE inscribed it HIMSELF, we should definitely believe this portion of HIS WRITTEN WORD first of all, then find what else HE has to say, believe what is so written, then worship and obey HIM.

Welcome Sabbath! Come my dear friend...let us go out to meet the Sabbath Queen! Come, O Bride, the Sabbath presence is eagerly awaited, and joyously welcomed! 
Hate the evil acts of the wicked, but do not hate the people themselves. Every person is worthy of being cherished by virtue of being created in the image of the ALL-TOGETHER LOVELY ONE. Therefore, we cannot hate another person. Rather, our love for the ALMIGHTY GOD should be so deeply internalized, that from this love we hate evil deeds. By hating the wicked action alone, you elevate yourself because you are increasing your love for the HOLY CREATOR, by obeying HIS commands. 
Have a peace-filled Sabbath. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 20 Feb 2014, 11:34 pm

When we offer others a hand, we are lifted. 

LOVE — FAITH — JOY 
"WHOM having not seen you love. Though now you do not see HIM, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory; receiving the end of your faith — the salvation of your souls." [1 Peter 1. 8 - 9] 

Peter had seen the LORD, so he was writing to those who had not. And like those of MESSIAH' S time, we can have a personal relationship with the HOLY CREATOR, even though we cannot physically see HIM now. "Blessed are they that have not seen and yet have believed." [John 20. 29] Like them, we also have terrible trials and we are "tested by fire." [1 Peter 1. 7] Our responses to YESHUA, while in the midst of trials, should bring us to praise, honor and glory in the revelation of MESSIAH YESHUA. 

LOVE HIM Love makes trials bearable. "We love HIM because HE first loved us." [1 John 4. 19] "Greater love (Hebrew: racham —love deeply, tender affection; checed — mercy, compassion) has no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." [John 15. 13] "Who shall separate us from the love of CHRIST? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril or sword?" [Romans 8. 35] The LORD YESHUA, our FOUNTAIN OF LIVING WATER, loves us too much to abandon us, and we should learn to love HIM in return. 

BELIEVE HIM "YOU safely guard him in perfect peace whose confidence is in YOU; whose trust (Hebrew: batach — believes) is in the LORD alone." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 26. 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "Blessed is he who trusts in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. He shall be like a tree planted by waters, sending forth its roots by a stream; it does not sense the coming of heat, its leaves are ever fresh; it has no care in a year of drought, it does not cease to yield fruit." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 17. 7 - 8] Beyond doubt, our faith is well founded. 

REJOICE IN HIM "But rejoice (Hebrew: samach — merry, joyous, brighten) to the extent that you partake of CHRIST'S sufferings; that when HIS glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy." [1 Peter 4. 13] The proper response to trials brings inexpressible joy. 

The end of such faith in our WONDERFUL LORD is the complete and absolute supreme salvation of our souls with many triumphant victories of faith along the way. . . and a joy this world could never know. 

We lift up our hearts and our hands to YOU, GREAT GOD in Heaven for YOUR loving-kindness, O LORD, is mighty over us and we are ever thankfully indebted to YOU, MOST MERCIFUL KING. We will examine our ways and test them, and return to YOU, O MOST HIGH. 

Wisdom doesn't come with age. . . it comes with understanding! 

ONE WAY ONLY 
"As I live — declares the LORD GOD — it is not MY desire that the wicked shall die, but that the wicked turn from his evil ways and live. Turn back, turn back from your evil ways that you may not die!" [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 33. 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

All roads do not lead to CREATOR GOD OF HEAVEN in spite of the massive hordes who choose to believe that lie. However, it is true that all those believing such a myth will end up in the same place, for they are all heading the wrong direction. GOD THE SON, MESSIAH YESHUA, warned that few will ever find the way that leads to eternal life. "Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it." [Matthew 7. 13 - 14] That narrow "WAY" to life is only through the LORD JESUS WHO said of HIMSELF, "I am THE WAY, THE TRUTH and THE LIFE. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME." [John 14. 6] 

The word "derek" in Hebrew means road or journey in the OLD COVENANT. The Greek word "hodos" in the NEW COVENANT, means the same. Symbolically, it is a lifestyle. GOD’S HOLY WRITTEN WORD plainly describes the two destinations for man's life to end up eternally: "The ungodly are not so, rather, they are like the chaff that wind blows away. Therefore the ungodly wicked will not survive judgment, nor will sinners be in the assembly of the righteous. For the LORD cherishes the way of the righteous, but the way of the ungodly wicked is doomed." [Psalms (Tehillym) 1. 4 - 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

How dreadfully grievous and greatly tragic that only a few are righteous and "do HIS commandments, that they may have the right to the Tree of Life, and may enter through the gates into the City." [Revelation 22. 14] 

The many wicked who reject the ONLY WAY of salvation, having corrupted themselves and the earth is filled with violence. "Be assured, I will judge each one of you according to his ways — declares the LORD GOD. Repent and turn back from all your transgressions; let them not be a stumbling block of guilt for you. Cast away all the transgressions by which you have offended, and get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit, that you may not die. For it is not MY desire that anyone shall die — declares the LORD GOD. Repent, therefore, and live!" [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 18. 30 - 32 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." [2 Corinthians 6. 2] The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA is the ONLY WAY to life eternal which winds upward for the wise who have turned away from hell below. [Proverbs/Mishle 15. 24] The LOVING LORD GOD calls even now, "Behold, I set before you the way of life and the way of death." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 21. 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Choose Life! 

Exalted and hallowed be GOD'S greatness in this world of YOUR creation. May YOUR will be fulfilled and YOUR sovereignty revealed in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel, Amen. May YOU be blessed forever, even to all eternity. May YOU, MOST HOLY ONE, be blessed, praised & honored, extolled & glorified, adored & exalted above all else. Blessed are YOU beyond all blessings & hymns, praises & consolations that may be uttered in this world, Amen. May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and all Israel, Amen. 
Stay alert for such a time as this. . . keep watching and praying. 

The PRAISEWORTHY LORD GOD dwells within those who let HIM. 

KISSES 
"He who gives a right answer is as if he kisses the lips." [Proverbs (Mishle) 24. 26 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Many of the descriptions referring to Solomon are simple analogies for MESSIAH YESHUA HIMSELF: "Let HIM kiss me with the kisses of HIS mouth...for YOUR love is better than wine. Because of the fragrance of YOUR good ointments, YOUR NAME is ointment poured forth." [Song of Songs (Shir Ha'Shirm) 1. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The Hebrew word "nashaq" can mean "to kiss, touch (literally or figuratively) , equip with a weapon (armed), or rule." The LORD YESHUA said, "If you love ME, keep MY commandments. If you ask anything in MY NAME, I will do it." [John 14. 15, 14] "In that day you will ask in MY NAME, and I do not say to you that I shall pray the FATHER for you; for the FATHER HIMSELF loves you, because you have loved ME, and have believed that I came forth from GOD." [John 16. 26 - 27] Therefore, love in obedience, it does have it's privileges! "The genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of JESUS CHRIST, WHOM having not seen you love. Though now you do not see HIM, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory." [1 Peter 1. 7 - 8] 

Therefore, let us "Kiss the SON, lest HE be angered, and you perish in your way in the mere flash of HIS wrath that is kindled but a little. Blessed ('esher - happy) are all who take refuge in HIM." [Psalms (Tehillym) 2. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Those who willingly choose to serve (kiss) the MASTER in truth, faith and love will be the only ones to escape HIS wrath and anger that is soon to be released on the world: "I looked when HE (the LAMB OF GOD) opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks— Fall on us and hide us from the face of HIM WHO sits on the Throne and from the wrath of the LAMB! For the great day of HIS wrath has come, and who is able to stand?" [Revelation 6. 12 - 17] 

Our prayer is that you will all be ready and are worshiping the MIGHTY CREATOR, MESSIAH YESHUA, our SAVIOR & SHIELD. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!! 
We have an AWESOME GOD, and HE is on HIS Throne ruling over the affairs of men. The LORD is worthy of all our praise and worship, even in difficult times. May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel, Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 17 Feb 2014, 11:41 pm

"Sin is not an unfortunate slip or a regrettable act; it is a posture of defiance against a HOLY GOD." [Max Lacado] It is time to repent and ask forgiveness of those we have wronged. 

PRESENCE OF THE LORD 
"They heard the sound of the YEHOWAH ELOHIYM moving about in the garden in the cool of the day; and the man, Adam and his wife, Eve, hid from the LORD GOD among the trees of the garden." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 8 Tanakh, Torah] 

The PRESENCE OF THE LORD can either be a cause to fear or a source of blessing. Adam and Eve were greatly afraid of HIS PRESENCE because of their sin. Later, their son, Cain "left the PRESENCE OF THE LORD" [Genesis/Bereshith 4. 16] because of his sin. Yet for many, it will be a time of great joy. "For what is our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? Is it not even you in the PRESENCE of our LORD JESUS CHRIST at HIS coming?" [1 Thessalonians 2. 19] 

The presence or absence of "unforgiven sin" is the difference. Those who reject the offer of forgiveness of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, through repentance, obedience, and faith in HIS death and resurrection for our sins, will be banned forever from HIS GLORIOUS PRESENCE. "When the LORD JESUS shall be revealed from heaven with HIS mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on them who do not know GOD, and on those who do not obey the GOSPEL of our LORD MESSIAH YESHUA. They shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the LORD and from the glory of HIS POWER." [2 Thessalonians 1. 7 - 9] "Transgressors , rebels and sinners together shall be crushed, and those who forsake the LORD shall perish." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 1. 28 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

But, for those who have repented of their sins and trusted in the redemptive power of the LORD JESUS for salvation and have put on HIS righteousness, the prospect of the coming-and-personal PRESENCE of the HOLY LORD GOD OF ISRAEL is one of joyful anticipation. "Repent therefore and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, so that times of refreshing may come from the PRESENCE OF THE LORD." [Acts 3. 19] 

We are assured, certain and confident that "in HIS PRESENCE is perfect joy; at HIS right hand are pleasures and joys forevermore. " [Psalms (Tehillym) 16. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Glory, honor and majesty are before HIM; strength, gladness and joy are in HIS place." [1 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Alef) 16. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"Be silent before my LORD GOD, for the DAY OF THE LORD is approaching; for the LORD has prepared a sacrificial feast, a slaughter of sinners; has bidden HIS guests purify themselves." [Zephaniah (Tsefanyah) 1. 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] When the ANOINTED ONE, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH comes again, those who have been purified with HIS precious blood shall be presented "faultless before the PRESENCE OF HIS GLORY with exceeding joy" [Jude 24] and shall thereafter "ever be with the LORD." [1 Thessalonians 4. 17] What a glorious Day that will be!! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!! 
We gratefully acknowledge, O LORD our GOD, that YOU are our CREATOR and PRESERVER, the ROCK of our life and the SHIELD of our help. We give YOU thanks for our lives which are in YOUR mighty hand, for our souls which are ever in YOUR keeping, for YOUR wondrous providence and for YOUR continuous goodness, which YOU lovingly provide for us day by day. Truly, YOUR mercies never fail and YOUR loving-kindness never ceases. Therefore we put our full trust and confidence in YOU alone. Thank YOU LORD for being so good and for YOUR tender mercies! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 16 Feb 2014, 10:42 pm

The first duty of love is to listen. 

CHOOSE LIFE 
"I call heaven and earth to witnesses against you this day: I have put before you life and death, blessing and curse, CHOOSE LIFE — if you and your descendants would live — by loving the LORD your GOD, obeying HIS VOICE, and holding fast to HIM. For thereby you shall have life and shall long endure upon the soil that the LORD your GOD swore to your ancestors, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, to give to them." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 30. 19 - 20 Tanakh, Torah] 

Just before his death, Moses reiterate the Law and the Covenant between the ALMIGHTY ONE and HIS people which is summed up in the greatest commandment: "You shall love the LORD your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 6. 5 Tanakh, Torah] 

Moses also declared "surely, this INSTRUCTION which I enjoin upon you today is not too baffling for you, nor is it beyond reach. It is not in heaven, that you should say— Who among us can go up to the heavens and get it for us and impart it to us, that we may observe it? —Neither is it beyond the sea, that you should say— Who among us can cross to the other side of the sea and get it for us and impart it to us, that we may observe it?" [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 30. 11 - 13 Tanakh, Torah] There is nothing concerning this commandment that was hard to understand. "No, the WORD is very close to you, in your mouth and in your heart, to observe and do it." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 30. 14 Tanakh, Torah] 

Furthermore Moses instructed, "Take this BOOK OF TEACHING and place it beside the Ark of the Covenant of the LORD your GOD, and let it remain there as a witness against you. Well I know how defiant, rebellious and stiff-necked you are; even now, while I am still alive in your midst, you have been defiant toward the LORD; how much more, then, when I am dead! Gather to me all the elders of your tribes and your officials, that I may speak these words to them and that I may call heaven and earth to witness against them." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 31. 26 - 28 Tanakh, Torah] 

The significant evidence that CREATOR GOD is the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE, GREAT PROVIDER & LOVING SAVIOR-REDEEMER is all around us. We have more than enough information to respond to HIS calling. These evidences, "HIS invisible attributes are clearly seen" and were "since the creation of the world, even HIS eternal power and GODHEAD" so those who reject are absolutely "without excuse." [Romans 1. 20] To ignore the evidence of the creation and the flood, one must be "willingly ignorant." [2 Peter 3. 5] Refusing or denying such clear evidence is foolishness, which is a form of idolatry! 

Even now, the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA is calling, "See, I set before you this day life and prosperity, death and adversity." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 30. 15 Tanakh, Torah] The choice is between receiving a "blessing" ; or a "curse. " [vs. 16, 18] All reasonable and mindful logic points to ALL-POWERFUL LORD GOD of the SACRED WRITTEN WORD being the only ONE TRUE GOD. Therefore, "Choose Life! — if you and your offspring would live — by loving the LORD your GOD, heeding HIS COMMANDS, and holding fast to HIM. For thereby you shall have life, for HE is your life." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 30. 20 Tanakh, Torah] In LORD YESHUA, the absolute best is yet to be! 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, we praise YOU, YEHOWAH, our GOD, SOVEREIGN OF THE UNIVERSE for YOUR love for us is great and YOUR compassion boundless. Unite our hearts to love and revere YOU. We trust in YOU alone and rejoice in YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. YOU have called us to draw near to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully do we lift up our voices in thanks and praise to YOUR WONDERFUL NAME. 
May the LIGHT of the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE, fill your up-coming week with a yearning desire to submit to HIS inscrutable will and give you strength for your daily tasks. May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be a part of each day as you share the knowledge of wisdom of the LOVING MASTER with others. We prayer that the LIVING FOUNTAIN refresh and sustain each of you, our cherished friends. “Tov Shavua — have a good week!” 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 15 Feb 2014, 6:42 pm

Make peace with the past so it does not mess up your present or your future. 

OLD & NEW 
"Then HE (MESSIAH YESHUA) said to them (disciples), —Therefore every scribe instructed concerning the Kingdom of Heaven is like a householder who brings out of his treasure things new and old." [Matthew 13. 52] 

Scribes were responsible for the careful recopying of the HOLY SCRIPTURES and were recognized as expert interpreters of the SACRED WORD. Furthermore, being considered lawyers, the Scribes applied the "Laws of YEHOWAH (the Laws that were given through Moses — man should never be exalted above YEHOWAH)" to the people's lives. Unfortunately, in JESUS' time, they had become so proud and self-righteous, they claimed their own interpretations and traditions to be equal to that of the HOLY SCRIPTURES. Therefore, the LORD YESHUA frequently had to rebuke them. [Matthew 15. 1 - 3; 23. 1 - 28] 

Nevertheless, they were students of SCRIPTURE, and some of them loved and used GOD'S HOLY WORD reverently and accurately. It was these Scribes to whom YESHUA ha'MASHIACH complimented in Matthew 13:3-50, comparing them to the head of a great house with treasures in it who could bring them out from time to time for the instruction and delight of all. For these were the Scribes who understood the message of the Kingdom of Heaven in the OLD COVENANT and related it to the GOSPEL of the Kingdom of Heaven in the teachings of the LORD JESUS. 

"Things new and old!" In the treasury of GOD’S REVEALED Word, the one who is "instructed&qu ot; in the Kingdom of Heaven, the OLD & new Covenant finds inexhaustible stores to teach. "Open my eyes, that I may perceive the wonders of YOUR teaching. All YOUR precepts are unfailing and sure" — affirmed the psalmist. "Forever, O LORD, YOUR WORD stands firm in heaven." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 18, 89 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

No exciting new truth in SCRIPTURE is ever really new, for it was there all along, even before the world began. The OLD COVENANT and the NEW COVENANT never contradict, only compliment and explain each other. The OLD establishes the background and the NEW fulfills. "YOUR precepts concerning all things are wondrous, just and right." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 128 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Both the OLD well-known and loved doctrines of Scripture, and the stirring NEW insights which further illuminate are there waiting in the COVENANTS, the OLD through the NEW. Loving the LORD OF HOSTS, the GOD OF ISRAEL and living in HIS WRITTEN WORD will bring an endless delight and priceless treasure to the person who will study it completely. Therefore, go forth and learn! 

Welcome Sabbath! Those who keep the Sabbath and call it a delight shall rejoice in GOD'S Kingdom. Through the common days flow the refreshing waters of GOD'S loving-kindness, yet we forget the SOURCE. May this hour awaken within us a sense of our dependence upon YOU. Create in us a clean heart and renew a right spirit within us that we may face our daily duty with a firm courage and a tranquil mind. May we learn to know that in loving and serving our fellowmen, we are loving and serving YOU. May the spirit of the Sabbath fill our life with its blessed peace through YOUR PRECIOUS SON, YESHUA THE ANOINTED ONE. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 05 Feb 2014, 10:40 pm

"Hope" is the only medicine for the miserable 

THE WAY 
"JESUS said— I am the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME." [John 14. 6] 

This verse is clearly one of the most loved verses in HOLY SCRIPT. Intensely emphatic it states that there is no other way to come to the HEAVENLY FATHER except through the LORD JESUS. And, there is no truth other then what is found and centered on YESHUA. In HIM alone is eternal life bestowed to the believer through faith. 

All who teach otherwise are "thieves and robbers" of the soul, for MESSIAH YESHUA alone is "THE DOOR." [John 10. 8 - 9] The ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD is the GREAT SHEPHERD of the sheep, the only DOOR or WAY to heaven. The LORD JESUS is "The LIGHT of the world" [John 8. 12] to a world otherwise blackened by sin's ominous darkness. "For it is GOD WHO commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the Glory of GOD in the face of JESUS CHRIST." [2 Corinthians 4. 6] The BELOVED SON OF GOD, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, is the unique MAGNIFICENT ONE WHO is "the brightness of HIS (GOD THE FATHER) glory and the EXPRESS IMAGE of HIS PERSON." [Hebrews 1. 3] 

The SON OF MAN, the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, is "the BREAD of Life from GOD...the LIVING BREAD that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this BREAD, he will live forever; and the BREAD that I shall give is MY flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world." [John 6. 48, 51] JESUS, the MIGHTY I AM , the LIVING WORD OF GOD, is the only Eternal LIFE-SUSTAINING Food for the hungry soul. 

The HORN OF DAVID, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH is the revealed "Living Water." HE bids, "if anyone thirsts, let him come to ME and drink. Whoever believes in ME, as the SCRIPTURE has said, out of his heart will flow rivers of living water." [John 7. 37 - 38] Only the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH can satisfy the thirsty soul. 

The ANOINTED ONE is the "TRUE VINE" in WHOM we must abide or we are worthless and will surely fail. "I am the True Vine...I am the VINE, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing." [John 15. 1, 5] 

Evidence of the Scriptures make it abundantly clear that there is salvation in none other "for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." [Acts 4. 12] "Everyone who invokes the NAME OF THE LORD shall escape (be saved)." [Joel (Yoel) 2. 32 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is the All-Sufficient Way , the Perfect Way , the ONLY WAY and all who want to come, can come to GOD THE FATHER through HIM. There is no other way, but through the PRECIOUS LORD JESUS CHRIST. How wondrously amazing! 

Oh that men were wise, that they would consider their latter end!!! 
Exalted and hallowed be GOD'S greatness in this world of YOUR creation. May YOUR will be fulfilled and YOUR sovereignty revealed in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel speedily and in our time, Amen. May YOU be blessed forever, even to all eternity. May YOU, MOST HOLY ONE, be blessed, praised & honoured, extolled & glorified, adored & exalted above all else. Blessed are YOU beyond all blessings & hymns, praises & consolations that may be uttered in this world, Amen. O that peace abundant would descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel, Amen. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Man's true relationship with GOD is shown by his actions, as HIS WONDERFUL MESSAGE, the DEAREST TREASURE of the human race, is shared with others and spread throughout the lands. 

EXALTED NAME 
"Let all those who seek You be glad and rejoice in You; let those who are eager for Your deliverance always say— ELOHIYM be extolled and magnified!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 70. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Unfortunately, we live in a day when people tend to worship heroes, sports idols, or charismatic political and spiritual leaders instead of GOD MOST HIGH. This verse, however honors the LORD GOD in sincerity, and is a terrific one for those who are true followers of the GREATEST HERO, the ONE WHO defeated Satan, the arch-enemy of our soul. 

It is a dangerous thing to overly magnify any man or woman and follow them explicitly, for it is Creator GOD Who alone is worthy of our praise, honour and glory. We should magnify the ETERNAL ONE and HIS WORD. "The LORD desires righteousness for His servants; He will exalt and magnify and glorify His Teachings." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 42. 21 Tanakh, Nevi'im] There are those who, in this Age of Grace, play down the importance of GOD'S Law, but HIS desire and command is for us to magnify it. 

In fact, this statement is true of all Scripture: "You have exalted and magnified Your Name, Your WORD, above all." [Psalms (Tehillym) 138. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The NAME and Promises of the MOST HIGH are above all things. Some accuse BIBLE-believing CHRIST-followers of putting HOLY SCRIPTURES on too high a pedestal, but this is impossible! We could never magnify GOD'S WORD as much as GOD HIMSELF does. We, therefore, magnify the LORD when we magnify HIS WORD. "Let all those who seek YOU rejoice and be glad in YOU; let such as love YOUR salvation say continually— The LORD be magnified!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 40. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "May those who desire My vindication sing forth joyously; may they always say— Magnified and extolled be the LORD Who desires the well-being of His servant." [Psalms (Tehillym) 35. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

King David said, "Oh magnify the LORD with me, and let us extol HIS NAME together." [Psalms (Tehillym) 34. 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Let the GENTLE SHEPHERD be extravagantly exalted, glorified, praised, and respectfully worshiped. Joy too wonderful for words will flood your very being! 

Oh, the goodness of GOD WHO spreads abroad such loveliness to all the corners of this sin-cursed earth! What must HE be preparing in heaven for HIS OWN children? It seems to me that one could not bear more beauty, our capacity must be increased as it will be so much more glorious then imaginable.. .for we shall be like HIM! Yet that is the promise, to be like the very CREATOR of beauty. 

O INFINITE & MERCIFUL CREATOR , firm in the faith we are emboldened to seek YOUR PRESENCE, and we are assured that we shall find YOU if, with sincere hearts, we seek YOU. As the flowers of the field drink of the dew of heaven and of the radiance of the sun, so would we, lifting our spirits unto YOU, drink of the pure fountains of holiness. In YOU alone our souls rejoice, for YOU are our life and our song. Amen. 
Circumstance is a glove in which THE ALMIGHTY ONE hides HIS hand. May you experience extraordinary and blessed days ahead! 
We want to again extend our love and appreciation to you, our beloved friend. –Del & Rifkah 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 02 Feb 2014, 8:28 pm

The more we know about the MAGNIFICENT PLANNER, the more we can trust HIS plans. 

YESHUA THE KING WILL REIGN 
"A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and to return. So he called ten of his servants, delivered to them ten minas, and said to them— Do business till I come. —But his citizens hated him, and sent a delegation after him, saying— We will not have this man to reign over us." [Luke 19. 12 - 14] 

This parable is a depiction of MESSIAH in the interim between HIS first and second comings. The nobleman represents MESSIAH, the citizens of HIS Kingdom refuse HIS Kingship, however. Nonetheless, YESHUA is the KING, and when HE returns, those "enemies…who did not want ME to reign over them" [Luke 19. 27], will be slain. How grievous a time that will be, if only they had accepted HIM! 

The first title ascribed to YESHUA was "KING of the Jews." [Matthew 2. 2] Yet, long before that HE was KING of creation. "For GOD is the KING of all the earth...the GREAT KING above all gods. In HIS hand are the depths of the earth; the peaks of the mountains are HIS. HIS is the sea, HE made it; and the dry land, which HIS hands fashioned." [Psalms (Tehillym) 47. 7; 95. 3 - 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL is KING of redemption, providing salvation for the world HE created. "GOD is my KING from of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth." [Psalms (Tehillym) 74. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Our HEAVENLY FATHER has delivered us by HIS glorious power from the control of darkness and has translated us into the Kingdom of HIS DEAR SON — "HE has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the Kingdom of the SON of HIS love, in whom we have redemption through HIS blood, the forgiveness of sins." [Colossians 1. 13 - 14] "In HIM we have redemption through HIS blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of HIS grace which HE made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, having made known to us the mystery of HIS will, according to HIS good pleasure which HE purposed in HIMSELF." [Ephesians 1. 7 - 9] 

The LORD JESUS, besides being the KING of all the ages, is also KING of all the worlds. "The LORD is KING forever and ever" [Psalms/Tehillym 10. 16], "the KING eternal, immortal, invisible, to GOD WHO alone is wise." [1 Timothy 1. 17] 

The RIGHTEOUS ONE is "KING of the nations" [Revelation 15. 3], the "LORD of hosts, my KING and my GOD." [Psalms/Tehillym 84. 3] Yes! JESUS CHRIST, the LORD is "the BLESSED and ONLY Potentate, the KING of kings and LORD of lords, WHO alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light." [1 Timothy 6. 15 - 16] Come! Let HIS devout servants (saints) "and every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them" shout "blessing and honor and glory and power be to HIM WHO sits on the Throne, and to the LAMB, forever and ever!" [Revelation 5. 13] At the NAME of JESUS, every knee will bow whether in Heaven or earth, and those under the earth; every tongue will confess the YESHUA ha’MASHIACH is LORD to the glory of GOD THE FATHER. [see Philippians 2. 10 - 11] Amen! 

Good Shabbos! —Welcoming Shabbat Mevarchim, the Sabbath of Blessing (the new month, 1 Adar). May it be YOUR will that the new month bring us a life of peace, a life of goodness, a life of blessing, a life of health, and a life of prosperity. 
"Barukh attah ADONAI, melekh m'hulal batishbachot…Blessed are you LORD, the KING to be praised in adoration." We thank YOU, Great & MIGHTY GOD for by YOUR mercies and grace we were taught the sanctity of the weekly day of rest, Sabbath is the sign of the tie that binds us to YOU. Keep us ever grateful and grant us YOUR perfect rest. Amen 

The best CHRIST-like- one is he who wins the most splendid victories by the retrieval (salvage, recover) of mistakes. 

HOSTS OF HEAVEN, GOOD & EVIL 
"Therefore hear the WORD of the LORD: I saw the LORD seated upon HIS Throne, and all the host of heaven standing in attendance to the right and to the left of HIM." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 18. 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This extraordinary vision was given to the Prophet Micaiah, the only true prophet at the court of the evil King Ahab of Israel. Other SCRIPTURES confirm that there is a great host of angels at GOD’S Throne in heaven: "Now there was a day when the sons of GOD came to present themselves before the LORD, and the Adversary, Satan came along with them." [Job (Iyob) 1. 6 - 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Thousands upon thousands ministered to HIM; myriads upon myriads stood before HIM." [Daniel (Danyel) 7. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the Throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands." [Revelation 5. 11 - 12] 

These are mighty angels and they go forth at GOD’S commandment "Bless the LORD, O HIS angels, who excel in strength, who do HIS bidding, ever obedient to the voice of HIS WORD; bless the LORD, all you HIS hosts, HIS servants who do HIS will." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 20 - 21 Tanakh, Kethuvim] This is especially in connection with their primary function as "ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation!" [Hebrews 1. 14] 

In addition to the ministering angels, there are other beings that are referred to as host of heaven — such as stars, which "cannot be numbered." [Jeremiah/Yirmeyah 33. 22] Like the stars, angels are also said to be "innumerable. " [Hebrews 12. 22] SCRIPTURE mentions both hosts — "YOU alone are the LORD. YOU made the heavens, the heaven of heavens and all their host, the earth and everything on it, the seas and all that is in them. YOU preserve them all alive, and the host of heaven prostrate themselves and worships YOU." [Nehemiah (Nechemah) 9. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Quite frequently, angels are associated with stars in HOLY SCRIPTURE and they are even likened to stars on various occasions. However, one third of the angels "did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode." [Jude 6] Definitely angels are not to be worshipped [see Revelation 22. 8 -9]. However Satan, the "anointed cherub" [Ezekiel/Yehezke- El 28. 14], desired to "be like the MOST HIGH" [Ezekiel/Yehezke 14. 14], and led these now-fallen angels into a celestial rebellion against their CREATOR and that rebellion continues to this day. 

Deceiving many, these fallen angels have become associated with both the sky-images of astrology and the corresponding graven images of paganism, even presenting themselves as unidentified flying objects which have been sited around the world today and in times past. The Apostle Paul warned that such idol worship is, in fact, demon worship. "They sacrifice to demons and not to God." [1 Corinthians 10. 20] "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." [Ephesians 6. 12] 

It is this particular "spiritual hosts of wickedness," which all ancient and modern devotees of false religions follow, and really are worshipping when they reject the TRUE & LIVING GOD, the LORD OF HOSTS and of creation, putting their faith instead in some expression of the universe itself. 

The faithful and obedient host of heaven, however, worship ALMIGHTY GOD alone, and we will be greatly blessed as we worship and adore the only ONE WHO is truly awesome. "Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto JESUS, the AUTHOR and FINISHER of our faith." [Hebrews 12. 1 - 2] 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, we pray: Give us light and joy, gladness and honor, as in the happiest of Israel’s past. O FATHER & REDEEMER, mindful of YOUR covenant, we pray that YOUR love may never forsake us. Even as the rainbow recalls this covenant, so may each new day bring to all men the thought of YOUR gracious promise. Hasten the time when YOUR Law will be written in our very heart, from the smallest to the greatest. Then shall mankind do YOUR will and the reward of righteous service shall be peace. 
In YOUR mercy, O LORD, remember us and all YOUR children as we enter a new week. The grace of our LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH be with you always! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 31 Jan 2014, 10:16 pm

Pride is the reservoir of sin. Wicked depravity results in permissiveness (tolerance) when righteousness is disregarded; permissiveness leads to rationalization (validation) when holiness is ignored; and rationalization encourages rebellion (repulsive insurrection, defiance) when repentance is ignored. 

WICKED IMAGINATIONS 
"Once you thought in your heart — I will climb to the sky; higher than the stars of GOD I will set my throne. I will sit in the mount of assembly, on the farthest sides of the north on the summit of Zaphon — I will be like the MOST HIGH." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 14. 13 - 14 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

These are four of the I wills of Lucifer (Satan) as this wicked one aspired to usurp the throne of the MOST HIGH GOD as ruler of the universe. [Isaiah/Yeshayah 14. 12 - 15; Ezekiel/Yehezke- El 28. 11 - 17] Lucifer was not content to be "the anointed cherub" the highest of the archangels, he wanted to be GOD. . . and this horrendous, hideously monstrous pride became "the condemnation of the devil" [1 Timothy 3. 6], so that he is now "fallen from heaven" and will soon be "brought down to Sheol, to the bottom of the Pit." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 14. 12 - 15 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The Old Dragon, Satan the Devil, certainly is not the Omnipotent GREAT Creator, he was a created creature. "You (the king of Tyre— Lucifer) were blameless in your ways from the day you were created until wickedness and wrongdoing was found in you." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 28. 15 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The Devil is a brutal Thief and a vicious Liar and, at best, can only counterfeit. Therefore, for him to rationalize his ambition to be like the MOST HOLY ONE, he must somehow convince himself that he is like GOD ALMIGHTY — that is to say, that ETERNAL LORD OF HOSTS was a created being like himself, and thus can be defeated. How arrogant! 

Instead of giving the glory and honor to the COMPASSIONATE MIGHTY CREATOR, many men and women today view the EVER-LIVING ONE as one of many and even think they will become gods with their own planets to control, or believe that they are little gods already. Even the Devil didn't go that far, he only desired to be like ALMIGHTY GOD. 

Lucifer, that evil beast, was the first deceiving evolutionist and this great lie by which he deceived himself became the basis of all other lies which are found in various religions and philosophies in modern new-age cults. However, the ANCIENT OF DAYS is still on HIS Throne and "the LAMB will overcome; for HE is LORD of lords, and KING of kings." [Revelation 17. 14] HalleluYAH!! ! May we know and serve the LORD OF GLORY as HE alone is worthy of all praise and adoration. 

Blessed be the name of the LORD GOD for ever and ever for wisdom and might are HIS. We ask YOU, MOST HOLY SAVIOR, to quicken our understanding in the fear of the LORD, and we praise YOU for being our SOURCE of overflowing joy! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 30 Jan 2014, 10:53 pm

Man's justice is simply a distraction completely devoid of reality. 

ALIVE IN MESSIAH YESHUA 
"Set your affections on things above, not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with CHRIST in GOD. When MESSIAH, WHO is our life, appears, then you also will appear with HIM in glory." [Colossians 3. 2 - 4] 

Looking forward to the time when we will "ever be with the LORD" [1 Thessalonians 4. 17], Paul wrote, "I am hard pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with CHRIST, which is far better, nevertheless to remain in the flesh is more needful for you." [Philippians 1. 23 - 24] 

Nonetheless, we can be with the LORD YESHUA, even while still enduring in the flesh. This is the great principle called positional truth. Positionally we are already "with CHRIST" — for that is where CREATOR GOD sees us and how HE relates to us. HE has "raised us up together and made us sit together in heavenly places in MESSIAH YESHUA." [Ephesians 2. 6] 

We first have to die with the LORD JESUS, however, before we can be raised up with HIM. "I am crucified with CHRIST; nevertheless I live; yet not I, but CHRIST lives in me." [Galatians 2. 20] GOD OMNISCIENT even saw us as buried with the crucified SAVIOR when HE was buried, and this is the great truth symbolized in our baptism. "We are buried with HIM by baptism into death." [Romans 6. 4] 

"Now if we be dead with CHRIST, we believe that we shall also live with HIM; knowing that JESUS, being raised from the dead, dies no more. Death no longer has dominion over HIM." [Romans 6. 8 - 9] YESHUA ha'MASHIACH died for us, so our deserved death became HIS substitutionary death. And, marvelous of wonders, YESHUA'S victorious resurrection becomes our own unmerited deliverance from death in eternal resurrection life. This is our position now and our assured everlasting possession then, for we are with the LORD MESSIAH, WHO will never die again. 

This wonderful truth should give us real motivational incentive and courage to focus our thoughts on GODly living to fulfill the desire of our MASTER DESIGNER until we are in HIS PRESENCE evermore. This event will be happening very soon! 

HOLY ETERNAL ONE, give us the kindness to hear with compassion, to offer support, loving comfort and care. Give us the courage to do what is needed, the wisdom to choose what is right and most fair. Give us the vision to see what is possible. Give us the faith that will help pave the way for a present that’s hopeful, a future that’s peaceful — give us the heart to bring joy to each day. Thank YOU, LOVING MASTER for making us a needy people, ever looking to YOU, the AUTHOR & FINISHER of our faith. Keep us ever mindful to praise, honor and obey YOU, our LIVING & GRACIOUS GOD. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 29 Jan 2014, 10:12 pm

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. [The Psalms] 
JOYFUL SOUND 
"Blessed (Hebrew: ‘esher — happy) are the people who know the joyful sound! O LORD, they walk in the light of YOUR countenance. They rejoice in YOUR NAME all day long; they are exalted through YOUR righteousness. " [Psalms (Tehillym) 89. 15 - 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 
This great Psalm is extolling GOD’S marvelous works of creation and then HIS promises of redemption. "O LORD, GOD OF HOSTS…The heaven is YOURS, the earth also is YOURS; the world and all its fullness— YOU established them. The north and the south— You created them." [Psalms (Tehillym) 89. 11 - 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The incredibly first "joyful sound" was heard when the ELOQUENT CREATOR "laid the earths foundations" and the "morning stars sang together and all the sons of GOD shouted for joy!" [Job (Iyob) 38. 4, 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The angels, the assembly of holy beings of the MIGHTY GOD sang of "YOUR wonders" and YOUR marvels were "praised by the heavens." [Psalms/Tehillym 89. 5] 
There was also a joyful sound when YESHUA, the PRINCE OF PEACE was born, and the angels came bringing "I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a SAVIOR, WHO is CHRIST THE LORD...and suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising GOD." [Luke 2. 10 - 11, 13] 
Every time a soul is saved, there is great joy and sounds of rejoicing — "I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance" [Luke 15. 7] — the TRUE VINE so fervently declared. And the most wonderful sound of joy on earth will be when the LORD comes again. "And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with singing, with everlasting joy on their heads. They shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 35. 10; 51. 15 – 11 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 
"With trumpets and the blast of the horn; joyfully raise a shout before the LORD, the KING." [Psalms (Tehillym) 98. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Even now as always, "my soul shall joyfully exult in the LORD; rejoice in HIS salvation." [Psalms (Tehillym) 35. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] There is such a joyful sound in hearing and knowing these cherished words, "JESUS saves!" 

Open your mouth in holiness and purity, with song and psalm, and bless and praise, glorify and revere, sanctify and ascribe sovereignty to the NAME of the DIVINE KING, the GREAT, MIGHTY & AWESOME ONE, holy is HE. Take upon yourself the yoke of the Kingdom of Heaven and give sanction to one another to bless the CREATOR. In tranquil joy of spirit, with pure speech and holy melody exclaim: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD OF HOSTS, the whole earth is full of HIS glory. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 28 Jan 2014, 4:24 pm

Reality can never be legislated out of existence. Segregation is a reality and one must be able to distinguish between reality and illusionary conditioned existence that is called "education. " 

THIS LAND IS MINE 
"The land must not be sold beyond reclaim, for the LAND IS MINE; you are but strangers resident with ME." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 25. 23 Tanakh, Torah] "Nevermore shall you be called "Azubah (forsaken)" — nor shall your land be called "Shemamah (desolate)" — but you shall be called "Hephzibah (I delight in her — referring to Jerusalem)" , and your Land "Beulah (promised -espoused)" — for the LORD takes delight in you, and your Land shall be espoused." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 62. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Many may claim that the Church is the Bride of CHRIST. However, HOLY SCRIPTURE (both OLD & NEW COVENANTS) says that the EVERLASTING KING OF GLORY is espoused to the LAND. From the Book of Genesis/Bereshith in the OLD COVENANT to Revelation in the NEW, the HOLY ONE declares that HE desires to "be our GOD." 

In both the OLD & NEW COVENANTS, believers in the GOD OF ABRAHAM are called "HIS body, HIS people, HIS servants, HIS friends, called ones, over-comers, and HIS sheep" — but never HIS bride. "Obey MY VOICE, and I will be your GOD, and you shall be MY people." [Jeremiah/Yirmeyah 7. 23 — also Exodus/Shemot 6. 7; Leviticus/Vayikra 26. 12; 1 Samuel/Shemuel Alef 15. 30; Isaiah/Yeshayah 40. 1; 62. 5; Ezekiel/Yehezke- El 36. 28; Joel/Yoel 2. 27; Hosea 1. 9 —just to mention a few.] 

In the OLD COVENANT, Hosea is a living example of a prophet and his wife — showing the relationship of the LIVING GOD'S views between HIMSELF and HIS people. Though they are unfaithful, HE still loves them, will wash them (in the WORD) of their filthiness, and take them back…as they are willing. "Then the LORD said to me (Hosea) — Go again, love a woman who is loved by a lover and is committing adultery, just like the love of the LORD for the Israelites, but they turned to other gods and love the raisin cakes of the pagans. — So I bought her for myself for fifteen shekels of silver, and a jar of wine. And I said to her— You shall stay with me many days; you shall not play the harlot, nor shall you have a man—so, too, will I be toward you. — For the children of Israel shall abide many days without king or prince, without sacrifice or sacred pillar, without ephod or teraphim. Afterward the children of Israel will return and seek the LORD their GOD and David their king—and they shall fear the LORD and thrill over His goodness in the latter days." [Hosea/Hoshea 3. 1 - 5], — we are the sons of the LIVING GOD. 

In the NEW COVENANT, the LORD YESHUA said: "Can the friends of the bridegroom mourn as long as the bridegroom is with them?" [Matthew 9. 14 - 15; Mark 2. 18 - 20; Luke 5. 33 - 35] "HE WHO has the bride is the bridegroom; but the FRIEND of the bridegroom, who stands and hears him, rejoices greatly because of the bridegroom&# 39;s voice. Therefore this joy of MINE is fulfilled." [John 3. 29] 

At a Jewish wedding, the guests not only receive wedding garments [see Judges/Shofetim 14. 12 — Samson posed a riddle during the wedding feast…], but are also the ones who are registered in a book. "They shall walk with ME in white, for they are worthy. The over-comers will be clothed in white garments and their names will not be blotted out of the BOOK OF LIFE." [Revelation 3. 4 - 5, 18] "Blessed is he who watches and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame." [Revelation 16. 15] The friends, not the Bride, are the ones "invited" — those whose names are written in the "LAMBS BOOK OF LIFE." 

The proper wedding garments must be on the Guests. "For the LORD has prepared a sacrifice, HE has invited HIS guests to purify themselves.. .And, on the Day of the LORD'S Sacrifice I will punish the officials and the king's sons, and all who don a foreign vestment." [Zephaniah (Tsefanyah) 1. 7 - 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The HOLY SPIRIT sent out the invitations to the guests for the wedding. But, they made light of it becoming unworthy. Then the servants went to the highways to gather whoever they could to fill the wedding hall with guests. [Matthew 22. 1 - 14] 

In the story of the Ten Virgins [Matthew 25. 1 - 13], the virgins were invited guests. Five of them were not ready to attend the wedding, having no oil (commitment) . Those who were committed, went with the BRIDEGROOM to the wedding; not as the Bride but, as "invited guests." 

The LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH declared, "Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends. You are MY friends if you do whatever I command you." [John 15. 13 - 14] However, the LORD JESUS OF NAZARETH died for us while we were HIS enemies. 

Then who is the Bride? "She" is wonderfully described in the Book of Revelation where an angel said, "Come, I will show you the LAMB'S BRIDE, the LAMB'S WIFE...and showed me the Great City, the Holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from GOD." [Revelation 21. 9 - 27] "And the SPIRIT and the BRIDE say, "Come!" ...whoever desires come! — let him take the Water of Life freely." [Revelation 22. 17] 

We should be content to be HIS people, and greatly rejoice that HE is our GOD. How glorious! How marvelous it is to belong to HIM. 

May you experience the care, love, and presence of God MOST HOLY this day and always.

Just as no steam or gas drives anything until it is confined — No life ever grows until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined. 

PEACE IN TRIBULATION 
"HE (ELOHIYM) may well slay me, I may have no hope, yet will I trust in HIM. Even so, I will argue my case before HIM. In this too, HE is my salvation— That no impious man can come into HIS PRESENCE." [Job (Iyob) 13. 15 - 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The HOLY ONE HIMSELF declared that the patriarch Job (Hebrew: Iyowb) was the most blameless and upright man in all the earth who fears ELOHIYM and shuns evil. [Job/Iyob 1. 8] Yet, Job was subjected to the most severe testing that anyone (except for MESSIAH YESHUA) ever had to endure. Job lost all his great possessions and family the same day, then was afflicted for long span of time with a loathsome and painful plaguing disease. Even his friends (?) no longer honored him and even accused him of being a wicked sinner and an arrogant hypocrite. Worst of all, the ALMIGHTY ONE Whom he had loved and faithfully served all his life had apparently completely ignored his prayers for deliverance, or at least for an understanding of why these sufferings were coming upon him. Finally, a presumptuous young religionist falsely related what he claimed was a divine message, that even GOD accused Job of sin and hypocrisy. 

Nevertheless, Job never lost his faith and integrity! Job confirmed, "I know that my VINDICATOR (REDEEMER) lives; in the end HE will stand and testify on the earth— This after my skin is destroyed, this I know, that in my flesh, I myself, not another will behold GOD; I shall see HIM with my own eyes. How my heart years within me! ...Though HE slay me, yet will I trust in HIM — HE too is my SALVATION." [Job (Iyob) 19. 25-27; 13. 15a & 16a Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

With Job's life as an example for us today, we can know that GOD ETERNAL is the ONE WHO created us and deserves absolute trust. HIS PRECIOUS WORD, was given to us along with HIS endless love and great salvation through faith in GOD'S ONLY BEGOTTEN SON, JESUS, the CHRIST OF CALVARY. This is a segment of the promises we have set before us. Whatever our plight, we know the MIGHTY ONE OF ISRAEL is in complete control. "By day the LORD will command HIS loving-kindness and faithful care, so that at night a song to HIM may be with me, a prayer to the GOD of my life." [Psalms (Tehillym) 42. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] And with a song in the night, we will ever have gladness of heart. [Isaiah/Yeshayah 30. 29] 

As we go through this world and the difficulties and persecutions — remember what our BLESSED REDEEMER taught us while HE was on earth: "But these things I have told you, that when the time comes, you may remember that I told you of them. And these things I did not say to you at the beginning, because I was with you. These things I have spoken to you, that in ME you may have peace. IN THE WORLD YOU WILL HAVE TRIBULATION; BUT BE OF GOOD CHEER, I have overcome the world." [John 16. 4, 33] Assuredly, we truly can put all our hope and trust in our LOVING LORD YESHUA, the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE. 

With great love YOU have loved us, O our GOD, and with exceeding compassion YOU have borne with us. Our fathers believed and trusted in YOU; therefore you taught them the laws of life, and showed them the ways of wisdom. We implore YOU, O MERCIFUL FATHER, to grant us discernment, that we may understand and fulfill all the TEACHINGS of YOUR WORD. Make us gladly obedient to YOUR commandments and fill our hearts with love and reverence for YOU. In YOU we put our trust; we rejoice and delight in YOUR help, for with YOU alone is salvation, and peace in the soul of man. YOU have called us as teachers of YOUR Law; YOU have chosen us for a holy mission to mankind; therefore do we joyfully lift up our voices and proclaim YOUR magnificence. Praised are YOU, O GOD, WHO has chosen us in love. We give praised to YOUR HOLY NAME and thank YOU for YESHUA, our BELOVED REDEEMER. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next