World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» THE BLAZE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» AISH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 9:55 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 9:24 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 11:03 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:48 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:46 pm by Admin

» Woke Kindergarten?
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:12 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 8:57 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 6:52 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 9:52 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Mon 30 Jun 2014, 12:46 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
Imagined or pretentious intelligence is a fitting companion for natural idiocy. The wise understand, fools do not. 

NATIONS OF FOOLS 
"For the wrath of GOD is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness." [Romans 1. 18] 

Mankind is without excuse, although they knew the MIGHTY CREATOR, they refused to glorify HIM as GOD SUPREME and are unthankful, futile in their thoughts, obscure in heart, "professing to be wise, they became fools. Therefore GOD also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, who exchanged the truth of GOD for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the CREATOR, WHO is blessed forever, Amen. For this reason GOD gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. And even as they did not like to retain GOD in their knowledge, GOD gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, backbiters, haters of GOD, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; who, knowing the Righteous Judgment of GOD, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them." [Romans 1. 20 - 32] 

The WONDROUS LORD GOD has such a high view of sex that HE will not permit it to be defiled, as man persists in doing so openly today. There are specific sexual relationships and practices the RIGHTEOUS HOLY ONE has forbidden. [see Leviticus/Vayikra 18] Still further, there are those practices the SOVEREIGN KING considers to be "abominations (intensely loathsome, detestable, shameful offense)." "YEHOWAH spoke to Moses saying: Speak to the Israelite people and say to them — I YEHOWAH am your GOD — Do not lie with a male as one lies with a woman; it is an abomination (also women with women). Do not have carnal relations with any beast and defile yourself thereby; and let no woman lend herself to a beast to mate with it; it is perversion." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 18. 1 - 2, 22 - 23 Tanakh, Torah] "If a man lies with a male as one lies with a woman, the two of them have done an abhorrent thing; they shall be put to death — their bloodguilt is upon them (including women with women)." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 20. 13 Tanakh, Torah] 

There is anguish, trouble, sorrow and woe to the nations that legalize and allow wrong sexual practices. As the ALMIGHTY, FAITHFUL & TRUE ONE declared, "Do not defile yourselves in any of those ways, for it is by such that the nations that I am casting out before you defiled themselves. Thus the land became defiled; and I called it to account for its iniquity, and the land spewed out its inhabitants. But you must keep MY laws and MY rules, and you must not do any of those abhorrent things, neither the citizens nor the stranger who resides among you; for all those abhorrent things were done by the people who were in the land before you, and the land became defiled. So let not the land spew you out for defiling it, as it spewed out the nation that came before you. All who do any of those abhorrent things — such persons shall be cut off from their people. You shall keep MY charge not to engage in any of the abhorrent practices that were carried on before you, and you shall not defile yourselves through them: I YEHOWAH am your GOD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 20. 24 - 30 Tanakh, Torah] "THOSE WHO ARE SEXUALLY IMMORAL SHALL HAVE THEIR PART IN THE LAKE THAT BURNS WITH FIRE AND BRIMSTONE, WHICH IS THE SECOND DEATH." [Revelation 21. 8] 

We are commanded to "warn those who are unruly, comfort the fainthearted, uphold the weak, be patient with all. See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone, but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all." [1 Thessalonians 5. 14 - 15] 

America (and most, if not all, other countries) are on a collision coarse with the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE for they are abhorrently defiant of GOD'S WRITTEN WORD thus we have defiled the land by doing what the HOLY ONE warned against. If we do not change our ways, we will certainly face the wrath of SOVEREIGN OMNISCIENT CREATOR as HE brings the "Great Tribulation" on the whole world around us for the unrepentant and stubborn hearts who knowingly have rejected GOD'S LIFE-GIVING WORD regarding sexual practices. Turn to HIM now before it is too late. . . HE is willing to forgive! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
As we bid farewell to Sabbath, our prayer is the LIVING FOUNTAIN refresh and sustain each of you, our cherished friends. May the LIGHT of the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE, fill your up-coming week with a yearning desire to submit to HIS inscrutable will and give you strength for your daily tasks. May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be a part of each day as you share the knowledge of wisdom of the LOVING MASTER with others. 

O LORD GOD, pardon our many transgressions against YOU, remove our guilt and blot out our iniquities just as YOU promised: I, even I, blot out your iniquities for MY OWN sake, and your sins I will remember no more. I have made your sins to vanish like a cloud and your transgressions like a mist; return to ME for I have redeemed you. I will forgive and cleanse you from all your sins when you turn to ME with your whole heart. 

May you receive blessings in abundance as you rest and fellowship with the LORD GOD of heaven! 
Tov Shavua — have a good week! 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 
Web Page: http://www.delrifkah.com/ 

There is a fear of GOD which causes men to flee from HIM; and one which causes them to dance before HIM with joy…may you know the latter. 

CREATOR OF DARKNESS 
"I form light and create darkness, I make prosperity and create woe — I the LORD do all these things." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 45. 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The Hebrew word "'ra" is translated woe or evil plainly meaning misery, calamity, affliction, adversity — it never means sin. The ETERNAL GIVER OF LIFE said, "cursed be the ground because of you" [Genesis/Bereshith 3. 17] that the sorrows, pains and anguishes of life might bring mankind to know his great need of the LOVING REDEEMER. When sin has been removed in the New Earth, sin and evil, as well as the curse on the ground, will be no more. 

The same is true in the case with darkness since "GOD is LIGHT and in HIM is no darkness at all." [1 John 1. 5] It was necessary for ha'Kadosh Barukh Hu (the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE), to create darkness so there would be a distinction between day and night. The heavenly darkness became the background for the sun, moon and stars to serve their function for "signs and for set times — the days and the years." [Genesis (Bereshith) 1. 14 Tanakh, Torah] Also, it was for man's benefit while on earth, for he would need nightly rest as well as his daily food. 

Therefore, the darkness enveloping the earth at its time of creation [Genesis/Bereshith 1. 2] was not a judgment on the earth because of the fall of the Devil as some have taught. Like everything else created by our TREASURED LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, it was "very good" [Genesis/Bereshith 1. 31] — created for a special and helpful purposes. The evil implications of darkness came later when evil men and demons found they could better promote their deceptions under cover of darkness. However, the light of the LORD GOD is available to overcome and conquer the darkness when needed and desired, "The darkness is not dark for YOU; the night is as light as day; darkness and light are the same." [Psalms (Tehillym) 139. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"For it is GOD WHO commanded light to shine out of darkness, WHO has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the GLORY OF GOD in the face of MESSIAH YESHUA" [2 Corinthians 4. 6], the MAGNIFICENT ONE "WHO is the BRIGHTNESS OF HIS GLORY and the PRECISE IMAGE OF HIS PERSON." [Hebrews 1. 3] Blessed be the LORD GOD forever and ever. And, may HE fill you who trusts in HIM with all joy and peace and hope by the power of the HOLY SPIRIT. 

Eternal is YOUR power O LORD, YOU are mighty to save. In lovingkindness YOU sustain the living; in the multitude of YOUR mercies, YOU preserve all. YOU uphold the falling, heal the sick, bring freedom to the captives and keep faith with YOUR children in death as in life. Who is like YOU, ALMIGHTY GOD, AUTHOR of Life & Death, SOURCE of salvation? Praised are YOU alone, O LORD, WHO has implanted within us immortal life. Praised are YOU, our REDEEMER, the HOLY ONE of Israel and the joy of the whole earth. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 33 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Sat 28 Jun 2014, 10:18 pm

Turn it and turn it again for everything is in it! The HOLY SCRIPTURES are a gold mine of information! 

KING ETERNAL 
"Now to the KING ETERNAL, IMMORTAL, INVISIBLE, to GOD alone WHO is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen" [1 Timothy 1. 17] 

Such an incredibly GREAT & WONDROUS GOD we have. HIS character and attributes are too abundant to number. The HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL is both eternal and immortal. "I AM that I AM (Hebrew: EhYAH-Asher-EhYAH)" the LORD GOD called HIMSELF when speaking to Moses. [Exodus/Shemot 3. 14] 

In due season, the IMMORTAL ONE, MESSIAH YESHUA the SUFFERING SERVANT died to redeem mankind, then rose victoriously from the dead and now "ever lives to make intercession for us." [Hebrews 7. 25] "The LORD your GOD is gracious and merciful; HE will not turn HIS face from you IF you return to HIM." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 30. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The LORD is slow to anger and abounding in kindness; forgiving iniquity and transgression." [Numbers (B'Midvar) 14. 18 Tanakh, Torah] "The kindness of the LORD has not ended, HIS mercies are not spent. They are renewed every morning — abundant is YOUR grace!" [Lamentations (Ekhah) 3. 22 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Daniel called HIM the "ANCIENT OF DAYS" and described HIM with great splendor and brilliance. [Daniel/Danyel 7. 9 - 14] In Revelation, CHRIST JESUS is shown to be the SON OF MAN, THE FIRST & THE LAST, THE SON OF GOD, the ONE WHO has the SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD, the AMEN, the FAITHFUL & TRUE WITNESS, the BEGINNING of the creation of GOD. [see Revelation 1 - 4] Paul called HIM "the blessed and only POTENTATE, the KING of kings and LORD of lords, WHO only had immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, WHOM no man has seen nor can see; to WHOM be honour and everlasting power, Amen." [1 Timothy 6. 15 - 16] 

Daniel's declaration of praise was: "Let the NAME of GOD be blessed forever and ever, for wisdom and power are HIS. HE changes the times and the seasons; HE removes kings and positions kings; HE gives the wise their wisdom and knowledge to those who have compassion and understanding. HE reveals deep, difficult and secret things. HE knows what is in the secluded darkness, and light dwells with HIM. I acknowledge and praise YOU, O GOD of my fathers." [Daniel (Danyel) 2. 20 - 22 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Show honor to our LOVING MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE by pursuing righteousness, godliness, faith, love, perseverance, and gentleness that befits a man of GOD. How very wondrous and remarkable our LIVING HOLY LORD is! Truly, there is none like our GOD! Amen & Amen 

Welcome Sabbath, Queen of the week! We praise and bless you O GOD, for lovingly and graciously giving YOUR Holy Shabbat to all peoples. May it be YOUR will that our homes become a sanctuary worthy of YOUR HOLY PRESENCE wherein YOUR NAME shall be hallowed, that YOU may come and grant YOUR blessings and YOUR divine grace be made manifest on this sacred day. We give ourselves over into YOUR keeping, our hearts contrite, and our prayers made with a repentant heart. 
O ETERNAL KING , how great are YOUR signs, and how mighty YOUR wonders! YOUR Kingdom is an Everlasting Kingdom, and YOUR dominion endures throughout the generations. YOU satisfy the longing heart and fill the hungry with good. Oh, that men would praise the LorD for HIS goodness and for HIS kindness to the children of men. We humble ourselves before YOU, HEAVENLY FATHER and entreat YOU to pardon our sins and grant us a life of health, prosperity and blessings. 

Web Page:  http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 27 Jun 2014, 12:14 pm

"Enough" is as good as a feast! Happy and blessed is the man content with little. 

UNTIL I COME 
"So he (a certain nobleman) called his ten servants and delivered to them ten minas, and said unto them — Do business (occupy) till I come." [Luke 19. 13] 

With this parable, the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA was trying to teach HIS disciples that they should stay busy using whatever abilities and opportunities they had in the LORD'S service until HE returned. This practical illustration is also suggested where Paul forewarned Timothy, "No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier." [2 Timothy 2. 4] Paul is cautioning those who would be "good soldiers of MESSIAH" against becoming involved in the "affairs of the world" if they are really wanting to be pleasing to their COMMANDING OFFICER. 

The LORD JESUS CHRIST says to stay busy with the practical affairs of life until HE returns; then Paul affirms not to get involved with such things. This is no real contradiction if the motivation is considered. Whatever may be our vocation in life, as led by the MOST HOLY ONE, we are to perform joyously and all the other daily responsibilities of life diligently and faithfully for HIS sake. 

However, if we allow these things to become an end in themselves or use them for any other purposes than for HIS glory — we are then becoming tangled up in the affairs of this life, which will vanish. The LORD OF GLORY, blessed be HE , encourages us to "hold fast what you have till I come. And he who overcomes, and keeps MY works until the end, to him I will give power over the nations." [Revelation 2. 25 - 26] YESHUA ha'MASHIACH desires that we be diligent in whatever HE has called us to do until HE comes; for when HE comes, we will be judged on our faithfulness.

"Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the LORD comes, WHO will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness and reveal the counsels of the hearts. Then each one's praise will come from GOD." [1 Corinthians 4. 5] The LORD YESHUA took up HIS cross intelligently, voluntarily, deliberately and joyfully because HE knew it was the FATHER’S will. Taking up our cross is to accept the will of GOD in the same manner as MESSIAH did, fully knowing that it will involve some degree of pain and discomfort as it did for our MASTER. However, it will be worth it all, the trials of this life will soon be forgotten and perfection will be to the faithful! 

If we spend our time judging others, we make no room for simply loving them. Remember how surprisingly wondrous is our HEAVENLY FATHER'S patience with us and learn from HIM and do likewise. 

CHRIST-like-ones are a privileged people, and this greatly raises the possibilities of our living in tough times. We are called to stride through life with a degree of regal bearing, not stumbling, not staggering, but treading over what other people sink under. 

BRIGHTENING PATH OF PAIN 
"There is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the LORD, the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved HIS appearing." [2 Timothy 4. 8] 

It is such a blessing to know that the MIGHTY CREATOR makes no mistakes, that our illness is not something that just happened to you. "Shall the thing framed say to HIM that framed it, HE has no understanding?" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 29. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] NO! the enduring is yours, without a doubt, but the responsibility for it is entirely HIS, and what a difference that makes! Nothing can even touch the child of GOD without HIS permissive will. It is not necessary for us to know the reason, for they are safe with our dear, wonderful OMNIPOTENT CREATOR, "in WHOM are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." [Colossians 2. 3] 

Surely the BLESSED MAKER & REDEEMER will also be glad when these trials are all over and HE will no longer have to watch HIS children suffer, when all tears will be wiped from our eyes, and a song put upon our lips. Until then, can’t we "endure hardship, as a good soldier of CHRIST JESUS" [2 Timothy 2. 3], and spare HIM the sound of our wailing? Sometimes, LORD GOD'S response comes in a Still Small Voice, and we must listen in order to hear it. At other times, we can even feel ourselves resting quietly in HIS mighty hand. 

Each day must be lived with expectancy as though it were to be our last, and there is so much to be done, to purify ourselves and set our houses in order. ALMIGHTY GOD'S mercy is renewed with each new day — "The kindness of the LORD is not ended, HIS mercies are not spent. They are renewed every morning — great is YOUR faithfulness and grace!" [Lamentations (Ekhah) 3. 22 - 23 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

O LORD GOD, YOUR quickening power, YOUR strengthening grace, YOUR mercy LORD is so needed for those who sin and go astray, and those who sorrow. And, YOU provide cherished rest for those who toil. For this, we thank you freely, abundantly and without measure. 

May the MERCIFUL ONE'S loving and protective wings arch over each of you as HIS footsteps come ever nearer. Tomorrow's tasks, old pain, old memories, forgotten as into HIS gentle hand; adrift on a sea of peace — to sleep — then awake to see the blessed face of the HOLY BELOVED ONE! 

Hear, O Israel: The LORD our GOD, the LORD is ONE. Praised be HIS NAME WHOSE glorious Kingdom is forever and ever. Eternal truth it is that HE alone is GOD, and there is none else. YOUR love has watched over us in the night of oppression; YOUR mercy has sustained us in the hour of trial. May YOUR Law rule the life of all YOUR children and YOUR truth unite our hearts in fellowship. Praise to YOU, O LORD, our BLESSED REDEEMER, Amen. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 25 Jun 2014, 8:33 pm

Gentleness (Hebrew: ‘anvah) never closes a door nor finds one it cannot open. 

WRITINGS of GOD 
"The tablets were ELOHIMY’S work, and the writing was ELOHIYM’S writing, incised upon the tablets." [Exodus (Shemot) 32. 16 Tanakh, Torah] 

This is the first time the word writing was used in HOLY WRIT and it is speaking of "the writing of GOD" not something devised by men. The reference is to the two TABLETS OF THE LAW which are known as the Ten Statements, Ten Words, or Ten Commandments "written with the Finger of God" [Exodus/Shemot 31. 18], and rewritten by God on a second set of stone tablets to replace the first that were shattered by Moses. [Exodus/Shemot 34. 1] 

The Ten Statements revealed by the HOLY ONE to Moses at Mount Sinai and given to the Hebrews are indeed commandments; and they are part of 613 commandments in the TORAH (FIVE BOOKS OF MOSES) — in fact, each of the 613 commandments fits into one of ten categories of commandments represented by the Ten Statements. The Law means more than prohibitions — it includes obligations as well. Of the 613, there are 365 negative commands and 248 positive commands. As with all other aspects of the Law, the intention in which the act is carried out is also critical. 

All SCRIPTURE is DiviNELY inspired, but the Ten Commandments were DiviNELY inscribed! This TESTIMONY of their unique importance is a serious sobering condemnation of all who ignore them or distort their meaning, including the fourth statement with reference to the Six Days of Creation. [Exodus/Shemot 20. 11] 

The NEW COVENANT also records a WRITING of the Apostle Paul which is of even greater personal significance: "you are manifestly an epistle of CHRIST...written not with ink, but with the SPIRIT OF THE LIVING GOD, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart." [2 Corinthians 3. 3] This engraving by the Finger of GOD is an inner confidence inscribed in the heart by the SPIRIT OF GOD! "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the LORD — I will put MY Laws into their hearts, and in their minds I will write them." [Hebrews 10. 16] 

This extraordinarily amazing WRITING OF GOD’S Law in our hearts and minds has been accomplished because the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA came "not to destroy, but to fulfill" the Law [Matthew 5. 17], and "has redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us." [Galatians 3. 13] Now, with the Law in our hearts, we have become epistles (dispatched letters) of the MOST HIGH GOD, "known and read by all men." [2 Corinthians 3. 2] 

The Law written in our hearts will finally be permanently etched there during the Kingdom Age when YAHOWAH will make the Law honorable to all and righteousness will be the identifying factor bringing perfect peace and tranquility. [Isaiah 42:21] It is imperative that the wRITING reads true and clear through our lives in every word and daily action. 

For all of us, daily life sometimes seems to be an obstacle course filled with rocks and thorns. But, when GOD'S PRECIOUS WRITTEN WORD is in the center of our life, we find sweet honey in the ROCK. Have a blessed day as you saturate yourself in the sweetness of the MIGHTY LORD, the SOURCE OF LIFE; and find complete tranquility and harmony as you bask in the LORD’S Glorious presence. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 24 Jun 2014, 9:07 pm

Fools burn the bridges before they come to them. 

PERSECUTED FOR GODLINESS 
"If you race with the foot-runners and they exhaust and wearied you, how then can you compete with horses? If you are not secure in a tranquil land, how will you fare in the flooding of the Jordan?" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 12. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

To rephrase the allegory of this SCRIPTURE verse, one might say, "If a little pain overcomes you, how can you endure the cross?" The OLD & NEW COVENANTS tell of persecution that would come on those who choose to live for GOD MOST HIGH. "For even your kinsmen and your father's house, even they are treacherous toward you. They cry after you as a mob. Do not believe them when they speak cordially to you." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 12. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Yes, and all who desire to live godly in CHRIST JESUS will suffer persecution." [2 Timothy 3. 12] This prophecy should severely impact and awaken us to know that "perilous times will come in the last days" and "men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of GOD, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! Evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived." [2 Timothy 3. 1 - 5, 13] All who are determined to live a GODLY life in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA are going to be persecuted! 

Because of HIS great love for us, our BLESSED REDEEMER had already prepared us with the warning or caution, "A servant is not greater than his master. — If they persecuted ME, they will also persecute you. If they kept MY WORD, they will keep yours also." [John 15. 20] "For to you it has been granted on behalf of CHRIST, not only to believe in HIM, but also TO SUFFER FOR HIS SAKE." [Philippians 1. 29] 

"Whoever does not bear his cross and come after ME cannot be MY disciple." We must "fIRST count the cost." [Luke 14. 27 – 28] Are we willing to be persecuted to the point of physical suffering, imprisonment, or death? Most often it appears in a creative, incisively shrewd form — rejection and ridicule, job and social discrimination, slander, family and peer pressures, legal restrictions, and other means of being pressured in order to stop our witnessing. 

One way possible to avoid persecution is to stop giving a clear witness. It is those who insist on living a holy life and giving a GODly witness who will suffer persecution. But, like Peter, such compromises deny the ALMIGHTY OMNISCIENT GOD. Instead, we should follow Moses, "choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of GOD than to enjoy the passing pleasures of sin, esteeming the reproach of CHRIST greater riches than the treasures in Egypt; for he looked to the reward." [Hebrews 11. 25 - 26] 

We maintain spiritual stability when the hard times come by knowing that we will finish up in glory having traveled a path of suffering. There was no resurrection of MESSIAH without a cross — in the same way, there is no eternal glory without some degree of earthly suffering. The call of the LIVING GOD involves earthly suffering because through it we magnify HIS power to keep us and demonstrate HIS grace in our weakness. 

The Apostle Paul finished his course in martyrdom, thus qualified for the treasures in MESSIAH YESHUA, for he kept the faith to the end. "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the Crown of Righteousness, which CHRIST THE LORD, the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved HIS appearing." [2 Timothy 4. 7 - 8] Then Paul added, "For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal." [2 Corinthians 4. 17 - 18] 

"Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the Crown of Life which the LORD has promised to those who love HIM." [James 1. 12] Until we are truly faithful and obedient, we still labor to enter rest, but in the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH there is great reward and perfect rest. Never lose sight of the crown of glory reserved for those who remain faithful to the end. It will be worth it all, when we see JESUS, our GRACIOUS SHEPHERD. 

Faith celebrates even before the victory is seen! 
Infinite as YOUR power, even so is YOUR love, O LORD OF HOSTS. YOU led us into the way of righteousness and brought us to the light of truth. Therefore, at our lying down and our rising up, we meditate on YOUR TEACHINGS and at all times rejoice in YOUR Laws. In them are true life and length of days. O that YOUR love may never depart from our hearts. Praised are YOU, O LORD, WHO loves YOUR people. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 23 Jun 2014, 10:25 pm

One good deed has many claimants. 

144,000 JEWISH WITNESSES 
"And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the Tribes of the Children of Israel were sealed." [Revelation 7. 4] 

Every cult ranging from British Israel to the Watch Tower to all other perfidious, dishonest deceivers impersonating true follower of MESSIAH organizations proclaim that they are this "chosen designated number" of ALMIGHTY GOD'S people. They allege that it cannot be the literal 12-Tribes of Israel, sons of Jacob, because Dan and Ephraim are missing in the count. [Revelation 7. 5 - 8] However, they are in great error. Omitting information in the HOLY SCRIPTURES, has as profound and substantial reasons as does its giving of information. 

It is important to know who these 144,000 sealed Israelites are and the important position they have in the prophetic plan of the TRUE & LIVING MIGHTY GOD for the End Times that are nearly upon us. These, special and selected number from Israel's Tribes, are the ones who will go throughout the whole world preaching ("following the LAMB wherever HE goes") at the time of "Jacob's Trouble (The Great Tribulation)" — while the great and terrible wrath of the RIGHTEOUS & HOLY ONE is being poured out on the whole face of the earth. "Then I looked, and behold, a LAMB standing on Mount Zion, and with HIM 144,000 having HIS FATHER'S NAME written on their foreheads. These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the LAMB wherever HE goes. These were redeemed from among men being first-fruits to GOD and to the LAMB. And in their mouth was found no guile (deceit), for they are without fault before the Throne of GOD." [Revelation 14. 1, 4 - 5] 

The documented record of the 12-Tribes of Israel has 12,000 virgin men from each selected tribe [Revelation 7. 5 - 8] listed is as follows: 
Judah, Reuben, Gad, Asher, Naphtali, Manasseh, Simeon, Levi, Issachar, Zebulun, Joseph and Benjamin. These are all exclusively and clearly named Tribes of Israel (the sons of Jacob). From studying the SCRIPTURES OF TRUTH, we know from Genesis 48 that Israel (Jacob) gave Joseph a double-portion along with his brothers. Jacob (Israel) claimed both of Joseph's sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, as equal heirs of the inheritance of Israel along with each of Israel's (Jacob) other sons...making a total of 14 Tribes. "Now your two sons, who were born to you in the land of Egypt before I came to you in Egypt, shall be mine; Ephraim and Manasseh shall be mine even as Reuben and Simeon are mine. Your offspring whom you beget after them shall be yours; they will be called by the name of their brothers in their inheritance." [Genesis (Bereshit) 48. 5-6 Tanakh, Torah] 

In the Book of Exodus, the tribe of Levi was set apart as the priestly tribe, leaving 13 national tribes. But in Revelation 7:5-8, Levi is named again along with the tribe of Joseph. These take the place of the tribes of Dan and Ephraim resulting in a representation of 12 actual Tribes of Israel from which the 144,000 designated number are taken. 

Then, why are Dan and Ephraim missing in this list?? The ALL-KNOWING, ALL-WISE Creator GOD does everything perfect and is orderly! The name Dan means "judge." This is not a time of judgment, but for "witnessing." And, a judge is not a witness. 

Ephraim means "first-fruit." The number "144,000" is a fixed number. . . not the first-fruits of more to come of like kind, but they are clearly set apart as first-fruits for that specific purpose and time (the last 3 ½ years). The 144,000 Israelites are a unique one-of-a-kind group to be "witnesses of GOD and the LAMB." They are distinct from other men in that "they sang a new song before the Throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth." [Revelation 14. 3] 

Dan and Ephraim are only excluded from this specified group. The MERCIFUL & COMPASSIONATE GOD OF ISRAEL has not banished the nation of Israel and the "12 Patriarchs" are special to HIM. The ETERNAL ONE cannot lie. HE keeps all HIS promises ["The Promise" — see Genesis/Bereshith 17. 6-9] including those made with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Israel). In the Book of Ezekiel where the "Gates of the Holy City" are described, Dan is again mentioned as having one of the "Gates" named after himself, showing he still has a place in GOD'S Kingdom. [Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 48. 32; Revelation 21. 12-13] Also, Dan has the first portion of land assigned to him in the Kingdom Age. [Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 48. 1] 

Ephraim receives a land portion in the Kingdom [Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 48. 5] and his father, Joseph (in whom Ephraim would be incorporated) has a "Gate in the Holy City" named after him. [Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 48. 32; Revelation 21. 12-13] 

The GREAT OMNISCIENT CREATOR OF HEAVEN & EARTH has a "Continuing Covenant" with the Jewish people. "Thus said the LORD: As surely as I have established MY covenant with day and night — the laws of heaven and earth — so I will NEVER reject the offspring of Jacob and MY servant David; I will NEVER fail to take from his offspring rulers for the descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Indeed, I will restore their fortunes and take them back in love." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 33. 25-26 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

There is another prophetic warning to those who imprudently declare they are the 144,000 Witness of the MOST HIGH. This warning comes direct from the mouth of "THE HOLY ONE" WHO holds the seven stars in HIS right hand, WHO walks in the midst of the seven Golden Lampstands — "I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are NOT, but are a synagogue of Satan. Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, WHO SAY THEY ARE JEWS AND ARE NOT, but LIE — indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you." [Revelation 2. 9; 3. 9] 

It is not wise to rephrase, reword, or refuse to accept what our LOVING CREATOR GOD so clearly states. HE says what HE means, and means what HE says. We would do well to believe the HOLY INSPIRED WORD as it is written — rather than attempt to change them by interpretation according to our own ideas or wishes. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
The TORAH: When you walk, it shall lead you; when you lie down, it shall watch over you; and when you awake, it shall talk to you. 
Life's challenges work out for the best, when we recognize what appear to be obstacles as opportunities to develop ourselves for the better and recognize that all things come from OMNIPOTENT GOD'S invisible hand that guides our lives. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 22 Jun 2014, 10:49 pm

Doing the impossible just takes a smidgen longer. 

SILENCING THE FOOLISH 
"For this is the will of GOD, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men." [1 Peter 2. 15] 

Egotistical and arrogant foolishness are the humanistic, blasphemous attacking criticisms that are against GOD’S HOLY WORD and HIS people. "Professing to be wise, they became fools." [Romans 1. 22] "HE WHO is enthroned in heaven laughs; the LORD mocks and ridicules them." [Psalms (Tehillym) 2. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Yes, the wicked man schemes against righteousness — but "the LORD laughs at him, for HE knows that his day will come." [Psalms (Tehillym) 37. 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Thus, the best way to silence foolish men, is by doing good. 

"When you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before GOD." [1 Peter 2. 20] "For it is better, if it is the will of GOD, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil." [1 Peter 3. 17] "Therefore let those who suffer according to the will of GOD commit their souls to HIM in doing good, as to a faithful CREATOR." [1 Peter 4. 19] "Shun evil and do good, and you shall abide forever." [Psalms (Tehillym) 37. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA is the greatest, most unsurpassed EXAMPLE of this for "when HE was reviled, He did not revile in return; when HE suffered, HE did not threaten, but committed HIMSELF to HIM WHO judges righteously." [1 Peter 2. 23] "HE was oppressed and HE was afflicted, yet HE was submissive, HE did not open HIS mouth; like a sheep being led to slaughter, like a ewe, dumb before those who shear her, HE did not open HIS mouth." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Of course, everyone has the right to reject every argument and even ridicule such a life, but they must eventually come to see its sure foundation. "When they speak against you as evildoers, they may, by your good works which they observe, glorify GOD in the day of visitation." [1 Peter 2. 12] "Do not forget to do good and to share, for with such sacrifices GOD is well pleased." [Hebrews 13. 16] 

The LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH bid those who would — "follow ME." Furthermore, it is "the will of GOD" that we identify ourselves with our wonderful LORD by "doing good" as we emulate our HEAVENLY FATHER. And when the GOOD SHEPHERD, the OVERSEER of believers appears, those who know HIM will be glorified. When we are sure of our FOUNDATION, we have little to fear and tough times are nowhere near as tough as without HIM. Such joy and hope we have! 

As we bid farewell to Shabbat, may the ALMIGHTY ONE, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins! In YOUR mercy, O LORD, remember us and all YOUR children as we enter a new week. 
O FATHER & REDEEMER, mindful of YOUR covenant, we pray that YOUR love may never forsake us. Even as the rainbow recalls this covenant, so may each new day bring to all men the thought of YOUR gracious promise. Hasten the time when YOUR Law will be written in very heart, from the smallest to the greatest. Then shall mankind do YOUR will and the reward of righteous service shall be peace. 
Man is given the choice of how he will act out in this world; but the junctions and highways have been set in place by the CREATOR. We have an AWESOME GOD, and HE is on the throne ruling over the affairs of men. 
If only we could see the path as OMNISCIENT GOD has always seen it, we would have selected it as well. HE is worthy of all our praise and worship, even in difficult times. 
May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout the week. Shavua Tov — Good Week! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 21 Jun 2014, 10:00 pm

If there is righteousness in the heart, there is peace and joy in the character.! 

JESUS-MESSIAH-LORD 
"For in HIM (YESHUA) dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily." [Colossians 2. 9] 

It was the WORD WHO "was GOD" and by WHOM "all things were made." [John 1. 1, 3] The wealth of truth is beyond human comprehension, we can never understand how the INFINITE HOLY GOD could become FINITE MAN, but to those who believe, it is revealed. 

When the WORD was made flesh — HIS character is revealed and different names make known WHO YESHUA really is . . . 
LORD: JESUS is the SOVEREIGN CREATOR & RULER of the Universe; victorious over all enemies, even death itself. "Death is swallowed up in victory...Thanks be to GOD, WHO gives us the victory through our LORD JESUS CHRIST." [1 Corinthians 15. 54, 57] And, YESHUA is the EVER-LIVING GOD WHOSE glory is revealed in the heavens above and whose greatness is manifest throughout the world. 

JESUS: HIS human name, speaks of HIS mission as SUFFERING SAVIOR. "JESUS, WHO was made a little lower than the angels, for the suffering of death crowned with glory and honour, that HE, by the grace of GOD, might taste death for everyone...make the CAPTAIN of their salvation perfect through sufferings." [Hebrews 2. 9 – 10] "And we have seen and testify that the FATHER has sent the SON as SAVIOR of the world." [1 John 4. 14] 

MESSIAH/CHRIST: This title speaks of HIS office (ANOINTED ONE) as GOD'S CHOSEN KING. "HE (MESSIAH YESHUA) is LORD of lords and KING of kings; and those who are with HIM are called, chosen, and faithful." [Revelation 17. 14] Infinite is His awesome power, even so is HIS steadfast love. 

LORD & KING: YESHUA'S exalted position as SOVEREIGN CREATOR and ETERNAL KING and shows the seriousness of our service to HIM. "Thus says the LORD, your REDEEMER, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL...I am your HOLY ONE, the LORD, your KING, the CREATOR OF ISRAEL." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 43. 14 - 15 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Therefore GOD also has highly exalted HIM (YESHUA GOD’S ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON) and given HIM the NAME which is above every name, that at the NAME OF JESUS every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that JESUS CHRIST is LORD, to the glory of GOD THE FATHER." [Philippians 2. 9 - 11] We bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the GLORIOUS KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised, extolled and honored be HE. 

Welcome Sabbath! We thank YOU, GREAT & MIGHTY GOD for by YOUR grace we were taught the sanctity of the weekly day of rest and the Sabbath is the sign of the tie that binds us to YOU. Keep us ever grateful and grant us YOUR perfect rest. Amen 
O LORD, YOU are all-good, YOUR mercies fail not; WHOSE loving- kindnesses never cease, our hope is in YOU. We live to give YOU thanks and we shall praise YOUR NAME in truth, O GOD, our SALVATION and our HELP. Blessed are YOU , FATHER of mercies for it is becoming to give YOU thanks. May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel, Amen 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 20 Jun 2014, 3:31 pm

Failure is not defeat — until you stop trying. 

LORD & KING 
"And the LORD shall be KING over all the earth. In that day it shall be — The LORD is ONE — and HIS NAME ONE." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 14. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The angels in heaven will even proclaim the HOLY ONE WHO alone is GOD, "Then the seventh angel sounded; there were loud voices in heaven, saying — The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our LORD and of HIS CHRIST, and HE shall reign forever and ever!" [Revelation 11. 15] 

Some day very soon the ALMIGHTY ONE will return to this earth and will reign forever and ever. Meanwhile, GOD is working out HIS great plan of reconciliation, as made known in HIS REVEALED WORD. In the wondrous book of Revelation [Chapters 21 & 22] one sees the never-ending glories, the New Earth and CREATOR GOD and HIS REDEEMING SON dwelling with HIS people eternally. 

Our LORD'S final words are both a guide and a warning until HE returns. HIS final invitation is to "those who thirsts, Come!" [Revelation 22. 17] HIS final warning is — "For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this BOOK: If anyone adds to these things, GOD will add to him the plagues that are written in this BOOK; and if anyone takes away from the words of the BOOK of this prophecy, GOD shall take away his part from the BOOK OF LIFE, from the Holy City, and from the things which are written in this BOOK." [Revelation 22. 18 - 19] HOLY SCRIPTURE contains all that man will ever need to know, man needs only to Believe and Obey. 

After that, we find MESSIAH'S final promise. Peter calls this an "exceedingly great and precious promise." [2 Peter 1. 4] "HE WHO testifies to these things says — Surely I am coming quickly." To which our response and the ultimate prayer is, "Amen! Even so, come LORD JESUS!" [Revelation 22. 20] 
Ultimately, there is a final benediction, identical to each closing of Paul's epistles — and the most wonderful of all the words of our BLESSED, LOVING MASTER, "The grace of our LORD JESUS CHRIST be with you all. Amen." [Revelation 22. 21] How fitting, GOD'S PRECIOUS WORD Begins with HIS creation, now it Ends with HIS saving grace! 

YOU are majestic and glorious, CREATOR of heaven and earth. O GOD, who is like YOU? There is none! We ask for clearness of vision to see life as a whole from youth to old age to be comforted in the faith that the best is yet to be. 
Study that the LORD will reveal an abundance of peace and true favor to you in HIS PRECIOUS WORD! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 20 Jun 2014, 3:28 pm

A tradesman at his task need not rise before the most learned teacher. 

ATTRIBUTES OF PRAYER 
"When YOU hear the supplications that YOUR servant and YOUR people, Israel, offer toward this place, give heed in YOUR heavenly abode — give heed and pardon." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 6. 21 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

In Solomon's "Prayer of Dedication" for the Temple he petitions the GREAT SOVEREIGN GOD OF ISRAEL at least eight times to "hear from heaven." [2 Chronicles/Dibre Hayamin Bet 6. 21, 23, 25, 27, 30, 33, 35, 39] But how can GOD hear our prayers, especially those uttered in silence? The answer — GOD is Omniscience (all-knowing), Omnipresence (always everywhere) and Omnipotent (all-powerful). Even though the HOLY ONE is on HIS Heavenly Throne, HE is also right here with us and in us, as we allow! David prayed, "O LORD, YOU have examined me and know me. YOU understand my thoughts from afar." [Psalms (Tehillym) 139. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The ALMIGHTY MASTER can and does hear our prayers. "Shall HE WHO implants the ear not hear? HE that formed the eye not see?" [Psalms (Tehillym) 94. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

In a manner of speaking, the GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL hears the prayers of HIS redeemed today even more directly than in David's time; for we, who trust MESSIAH YESHUA, have been indwelt by the HOLY SPIRIT OF TRUTH. "As GOD has said — I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their GOD, and they shall be MY people." [2 Corinthians 6. 16] "The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, and HIS ears are open to their prayers; but the face of the LORD is against those who do evil." [1 Peter 3. 12] 

The TRUE & LIVING GOD OF HEAVEN irrefutably can hear our prayers. But, there comes a time when HE refuses to hear! "Had I an evil thought in my mind, the LORD would not have listened." [Psalm (Tehillym) 66. 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "No, the LORD'S arm is not too short to save; or HIS ear too dull to hear; but your iniquities have been a barrier between you and your GOD. Your sins have made HIM turn HIS face away and refuse to hear you." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 59. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

If we first "Live as HE requires" — then we can confidently ask anything according to HIS will and "HE hears us. And if we know that HE hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of HIM." [1 John 5. 14 - 15] 

Now is the time of salvation! Awake! You that are sleepy and ponder your deeds; Remember your CREATOR and go to Him for forgiveness. Don't be like those who miss reality in their hunt after shadows and waste your years in seeking after vain things which can neither profit nor deliver. Look well to your soul and consider your deeds; let each one of you forsake his evil ways and thoughts, and return to the LORD GOD so HE may have mercy on you. The LORD JESUS is waiting, even now! 

Create in me a pure heart, O my GOD, and renew a right spirit within me! 

I humbly bow before the ALMIGHTY & TRUE LORD GOD and thank and praise HIM for the goodness HE lavishes on those who trust in HIM alone. Praised is the GREAT GOD of our fathers, the MIGHTY & REVERED ONE, the MOST HIGH GOD WHO imparts loving-kindness on all creatures; and in love, redeemed us for HIS NAME’S sake. We delight in YOU, O SOVEREIGN ONE, our KING, HELPER, SAVIOR and PROTECTOR. Praised are YOU, O LORD, my ROCK and my REDEEMER WHO rules in holiness. 

Web Page http://www.delrifkah.com/ 

Often we create our own deafness; then grow so familiar with our deafness that the thought of hearing becomes frightening. 

YET I WILL TRUST HIM 
"Though HE slay me, yet will I trust HIM; even so, I will argue my case before HIM. HE too shall be my salvation; for no impious man can come into HIS presence." [Job (Iyob) 13. 15 - 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

According to CREATOR GOD'S OWN testimony, the patriarch Job was the "most perfect (Hebrew: tam), blameless and upright man — there is no one like him on earth." [Job (Iyob) 1. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Yet, he was subjected to the most severe testing anyone (excluding MESSIAH YESHUA HIMSELF) ever had to endure. Job lost all his great possessions and his family in a single day (except his wife. . . whom the MISHNA calls "his rib of stumbling"), then was afflicted for months on end with a most loathsome and painful disease. He lost the respect of all who had once honored and followed him and was even accused by his closest friends of being a "wicked sinner" and "arrogant hypocrite." 

Worst of all, EL SHADDAI, WHOM Job had loved and faithfully served all his life had apparently completely ignored his prayers for deliverance, or even for understanding of what was happening to him. Finally, a presumptuous young religionist related what he (falsely) claimed was a "divine message" that even the HEAVENLY MASTER had accused Job of sin and hypocrisy. 

Little did Job know, that the OMNIPOTENT ALMIGHTY ONE was bragging to ha-Satan (the Adversary) about HIS faithful servant: "Have you noticed MY servant Job? There is no one like him on earth, a blameless (tam/perfect) and upright man who fears ELOHIYM and shuns evil!" [Job (Iyob) 1. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] It was the GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN HIMSELF WHO was allowing the Adversary to afflict Job as a test to prove to Satan that Job would remain faithful. GOD, the CREATOR of all things, LORD OF HEAVEN & EARTH, wanted to prove to Satan-the-Adversary that man, without ever seeing HIM, would be more faithful then Satan, who had seen GOD the ALMIGHTY. Thus, showing that the LOVING MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE is definitely wise and that the Lake of Fire is where the Adversary, the Devil belongs — because he did not remain faithful to the MOST HIGH, but Job would and did! 

Despite all the afflictions brought by Satan, Job never once lost his faith! Job kept his integrity and declared: "Though HE slay me, yet will I trust in HIM" — Job tenaciously resolved. . . "for I know that my VINDICATOR, the REDEEMER lives" and "HE also shall be my SALVATION." [Job (Iyob) 19. 25 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

What an example has been provided us by this ancient patriarch, whose knowledge of GOD'S WORD, GOD'S love, and GOD'S great salvation through faith in the LORD MessiaH YesHUA was only a small fraction of what we know now with GOD'S complete revelation before us. The Apostle James well reminds us to "take the prophets, who spoke in the name of the LORD, as an example of suffering and patience. Indeed we count them blessed who endure. You have heard of the perseverance of Job and seen the end intended by the LORD — that the LORD is very compassionate and merciful." [James 5. 10 - 11] 

We should, like Job, know the CHERISHED SOVEREIGN ONE WHO created us deserves our utmost and complete trust and admiration. Could the Merciful HOLY CREATOR brag about you? 

Life's challenges work out for the best, when we recognize what appear to be obstacles as opportunities to develop ourselves for the better and recognize that all things come from OMNIPOTENT GOD'S invisible hand that guides our lives. Daily, read the TORAH: When you walk, it shall lead you; when you lie down, it shall watch over you; and when you awake, it shall talk to you. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 17 Jun 2014, 10:33 pm

When we offer others harbor, we calm our own storms. 

LOOKING BACK 
"Listen to ME you that pursue justice, you who seek the LORD; look to the ROCK you were hewn from, and to the quarry you were dug from." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 51. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

It is not good to dwell on the past continually — be it in pride of past achievements, discouragements, past failures, or grieving over losses. However, it is good to never forget what the LORD GOD has done for us. In this instance Israel is reminded of Abraham and Sarah who had been digged out of the pit of paganism, and cut out of the rock of idolatry, and whom OMNIPOTENT CREATOR had greatly blessed. 

Looking back, David wrote that the ALMIGHTY ONE "lifted me out of the miry pit, the slimy clay, and set my feet on a rock, steadied my legs." [Psalms (Tehillym) 40. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The Apostle Paul looked back and said, "You have heard of my former conduct in Judaism, how I persecuted the Church of GOD...but when it pleased GOD, WHO...called me by HIS grace to reveal HIS SON in me that I might preach HIM...they glorified GOD in me." [Galatians 1. 13, 15 - 16, 24] 

Whatever our own background may be — biased skeptics, openly scandalous, shameful sinners, self-righteous hypocrites, swindler — the LOVING ALMIGHTY LORD GOD has indeed, if we are now saved by HIS amazing grace, digged us out of a pit and set us on a SOLID ROCK, the BLESSED REDEEMER, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. We were "strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without GOD in the world." [Ephesians 2. 12] But the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE, "has delivered us from the power of darkness and translated us into the Kingdom of the SON of HIS love." [Colossians 1. 13] 

"Such were some of you" wrote Paul of such gross sins as fornication, idolatry, homosexuality, adultery, and thievery, as well as covetousness and drunkenness. "But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the NAME of CHRIST JESUS and by the SPIRIT of our GOD." [1 Corinthians 6. 9 - 11] Looking back will help us to remember; but more important is to look UP in humble thankfulness for the grace and mercies of our MIGHTY & HOLY LORD GOD. It will be worth it all when we see HIM. O, how I long to see YESHUA’S face, the LORD I love! 

Take upon yourself the yoke of the Kingdom of Heaven and give sanction to one another to bless the CREATOR. Open your mouth in holiness and purity, with song and psalm, and bless and praise, glorify and revere, sanctify and ascribe sovereignty to the NAME of the DIVINE KING, the GREAT, MIGHTY & AWESOME ONE. Praised are YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless. Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR REVERED WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Thank YOU, HEAVENLY FATHER, for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help; draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully, we lift our voices and proclaim YOUR PRECIOUS NAME. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 16 Jun 2014, 8:41 pm

"If you want to meet a princess, make yourself into a prince." [Rabbi Dov Heller, Aish LA] 
That pretty much encapsulates everything about finding a wife, and is entirely practical as well as devout. 

OUR AMAZING HEAVENLY FATHER 
"For in HIM (our FATHER in Heaven) we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said — For we are also HIS offspring." [Acts 17. 28] 

In spite of the frequently used phrase, "the fatherhood of GOD and the brotherhood of man" — there continues to be an invidious (odious, unpleasant, horrible) and treacherous hostility between and inside most nations around the world; this a brotherhood of man is merely ludicrous (ridiculous, unbelievable, laughable) words. 
To the contrary, however, GOD is truly the FATHER of all men, for HE is the INVINCIBLE CREATOR. "Have we not all one FATHER? Did not one GOD created us?" [Malachi (Malakhi) 2. 10 Tanakh, Nevi’im] This metaphorical question was declared by Israel in the last book of the OLD COVENANT. GOD the LORD let it be known that it was HE "WHO created the heavens and stretched them out, WHO spread forth the earth and that which comes from it, WHO gives breath to the people upon it, and life to those who walk thereon." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 42. 5 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 
In the NEW COVENANT, the Apostle Paul affirmed this same glorious true reality to the pagan Gentiles. "HE (the MASTER ARCHITECT) has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their pre-appointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, so that they should seek the LORD, in the hope that they might grope for HIM and find HIM, though HE is not far from each one of us; for in HIM we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said — For we are also HIS offspring...we are the offspring of GOD." [Acts 17. 26 - 29] 
However, the virulent (harsh, unpleasant, seriously severe) truth is that most people have actually become "the sons of the wicked one (the devil)" [Matthew 13. 38], as they prefer sin over salvation. Intricately designed as we are, one can only become "sons of GOD" — children of the HEAVENLY FATHER by being born anew, through confident faith in MESSIAH YESHUA. "But as many as received HIM, to them HE gave the right to become children of GOD, to those who believe in HIS NAME: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD." [John 1. 12 - 13] 
Believers can now rejoice greatly in the wonderful truth that we have the same AMAZING HEAVENLY FATHER. We have been "a new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of HIM WHO created him, where there is neither Greek nor Jew (religions division), circumcised nor uncircumcised (cultural division), barbarian, Scythian (social nor economic division), slave nor free (human division), but CHRIST is all and in all." [Colossians 3. 10 - 11] 
Our prayer for those who now are or someday will be fathers, that the TRUE & LIVING GOD be your SOURCE & GUIDE in all principles: values, morals, ethics, and doctrine; then to teach your children about THE INCREDIBLE HEAVENLY FATHER and be genuine models of HIM to them. 

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY!!! 
Five Crucial things children need from their Father, as nothing can replace his love. 
#1 A role model. Make sure your life embodies the traits and ideals that you want your children to reflect. 
#2 A listening ear. The Torah tells us "Do not harden your heart or close your hand." [Deuteronomy/Devarim 15.7] Being open to others emotionally and listening to them is harder and often more important than giving anything else because it requires us to give of our own heart. 
#3 A teacher. There is no limit for a child whose father teaches him and believes in him every step of the way. 
#4 A comforter. Fathers can give their children hope and courage and strength. Sometimes it only takes those six comforting, yet re-assuring words…"I care and am proud of you!" 
#5 A source of wisdom. Children need help choosing the right friends, the right classes, the right spouse; but teaching a child the whole WORD OF GOD can help pave the way by bringing eternal wisdom and ideas into the picture. Learning together creates a strong, deep bond between fathers and children as they share and explore questions and answers about life. 
I thank the ALMIGHTY ONE for giving me a husband who not only loved me and his HEAVENLY FATHER, but who devoted every moment of his life to GOD, his family, friends, neighbor’s and his people. He not only impacted my life in immeasurable ways. but he profoundly touched the lives of countless individuals. The driving force in his life is a constant and abiding love for the LORD GOD OF ISRAEL, every person he meets. It was precisely this love that came to define the heritage he models. May Del’s precious soul be bound for eternal life and may his legacy and good deeds be for a blessing to us all. "Thank you, my Darling!" 

HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
It is the Fruit, not the Experiences and careful rehearsing of details, that matter in a CHRISTian’s life; since only the Fruit is the clearly identifiable evidence of being born anew. 

MESSIAH, MEDIATOR, REDEEMER 
"If a resident or stranger among you becomes prosperous, and one of your kinsmen who dwells by him becomes poor, and sells himself to the stranger or sojourner close to you, or to a member of the stranger's family, he shall have the right of redemption even after he has given himself over. ONE OF HIS KINSMEN SHALL REDEEM HIM, ANYONE OF HIS FAMILY WHO IS OF HIS OWN FLESH SHALL REDEEM HIM." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 25. 47 - 48 Tanakh, Torah] 

The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA is the REDEEMER of mankind. HE became as one of us so HE could, by HIS sacrificial death, deliver us from sin and Satan's hold. "Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, HE HIMSELF likewise shared in the same, that through death HE might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. For indeed HE does not give aid to angels, but HE does give aid to the seed of Abraham. Therefore, in all things HE had to be made like HIS brethren, that HE might be a merciful and faithful HIGH PRIEST in things pertaining to GOD, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. For in that HE HIMSELF has suffered, being tempted, HE is able to aid those who are tempted." [Hebrews 2. 14 - 18] 
What YESHUA, the HOPE OF ISRAEL, knew by HIS omniscient knowledge, HE wanted to know by experience, thus making HIMSELF perfect. "It was fitting for HIM, for WHOM are all things and by WHOM are all things, in bringing many sons to glory, to make the CAPTAIN of their salvation PERFECT THROUGH SUFFERINGS." [Hebrews 2. 10] 
"For there is one GOD and one MEDIATOR between GOD and men, the MAN CHRIST JESUS, WHO gave HIMSELF a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." [1 Timothy 2. 5 - 6] "JESUS THE MEDIATOR of the NEW COVENANT." [Hebrews 12. 24] 
"Now HE (YESHUA ha'MASHIACH) has obtained a more excellent ministry, inasmuch as HE is also MEDIATOR of a BETTER COVENANT, which was established on better promises." [Hebrews 8. 6] "If anyone sins, we have an ADVOCATE with the FATHER, JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS. And HE HIMSELF is the PROPITIATION (redemption) for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world." [1 John 2. 1 - 2] 
"HE has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of HIMSELF. And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment, so CHRIST was offered once to bear the sins of many. To those who eagerly wait for HIM HE will appear a second time, apart from sin, for salvation." [Hebrews 9. 26 - 28] 
"When the fullness of the time had come, GOD sent forth HIS SON, born of a woman, born under the Law, to redeem those who were under the Law, that we might receive the adoption as sons. And because you are sons, GOD has sent forth the SPIRIT OF HIS SON into your hearts, crying out— ABBA, FATHER!" [Galatians 4. 4 - 6] 
Marvelous! Awesome! Wonderful! is our GIFT OF SALVATION and GOD'S amazing love! 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, we celebrate Melave Malka (end of Sabbath) by praying that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, will bless you abundantly. Help us, O our GOD, to banish from our hearts all pride and vain-glory, all confidence in worldly possessions, all self-sufficient leaning upon our own reason. Fill us with the spirit of meekness and the grace of modesty, that we may become wise in the fear of YOU. May we never forget that all we have and prize is but lent to us, a trust for which we must render account to YOU. O HEAVENLY FATHER , put into our hearts the love and fear of YOU, that we my consecrate our lives to YOUR service and glorify YOUR NAME in the eyes of all men. May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout the week. 
Shavua Tov — Good Week! 
Have a terrific day celebrating your Dad’s tomorrow! 

Web Page: http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Jun 2014, 3:28 pm

Taking away restrictions and limits does not produce liberty — it produces anarchy. 

DARK WATERS, THICK CLOUDS 
"HE bent the sky and came down, thick cloud beneath HIS feet. HE mounted a cherub and did fly; HE was seen gliding on the wings of the wind. HE made pavilions of darkness about HIM, thick dripping clouds, huge thunderheads of dark waters." [2 Samuel (Shemuel Bet) 22. 10 - 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

In this mysterious passage, David writes the words of this song to the LORD after the MIGHTY ETERNAL ONE saved him from the hands of his enemies. [Psalms/Tehillym 18] "HE (YEHOWAH) reached down from on high, HE took me; HE drew me out of the mighty waters; HE saved me from my fierce enemy, from foes too strong for me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 18. 16 - 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim] This song is much more then an eloquently well-spoken poetry. David saw the LORD in a vision and was enabled to write, "the SPIRIT OF THE LORD has spoken through me, HIS message is on my tongue." [2 Samuel (Shemuel Bet) 23. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] David was speaking of the LORD GOD MOST HIGH unleashing the great powers of mighty waters in judgment on a corrupt world yet delivering Noah at the time of the Great Flood. When David wrote Psalms/Tehillym 29, he also spoke plainly of the Noahic Flood (Hebrew: mabbuwl). 

The Hebrew word "ruwach" means "wind or spirit" so this phrase could refer to "the WINDS OF THE SPIRIT." In the first reference to "the SPIRIT OF GOD" [Genesis/Bereshith 1. 2], HE is seen as "moving" in the presence of the original ancient waters, the word being the same as that for the beating movement of the wings of a great bird. This vibrating motion suggests the generating of mighty waves of energy flowing out from the SPIRIT to energize the newly created order of Genesis/Bereshith 1. Correspondingly, the DIVINE ENERGY flows out again from the SPIRIT at the time of the Great Flood, this time in Destruction rather than CREATIVE POWER. 

The references to waters and darkness may refer to the condensation and precipitation of the extensive vapor canopy implied by "the water which was above the expanse." [Genesis/Bereshith 1. 7] When great torrents of rain suddenly poured through "the gateways of heaven and the deep" — continuing at utmost severity for forty days until the "thick clouds" were emptied and the waters covered the whole earth — fifteen cubits higher then the highest mountain. Then the waters subsided for one hundred and fifty days; at that time the Noah's Ark came to rest on the Mounts of Ararat. The Great Flood continued to subside until the first day of the tenth month when the tops of the mountains were visible. 

The waters covered the earth until all air-breathing life perished except for Noah and his family who were rescued in the Ark. ALMIGHTY GOD is able to save HIS oWN in times of HIS wrath, great distress and through the coming tribulation. 

The GREAT & LOVING GOD does hear our voices in HIS Holy Temple and answers when our cry reaches HIS ears. "In my distress I called on the LORD, cried out to my GOD; in HIS Temple HE heard my voice; my cry to HIM reached HIS ears." [Psalms (Tehillym) 18. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] MESSIAH YESHUA, our HORN OF RESCUE is mighty to save. "For the eyes of the LORD are on the righteous and HIS ears are open to their prayers; but, the face of the LORD is against those who do evil." [1 Peter 3. 12] Therefore, let us be righteous that the HIGH & EXALTED ALMIGHTY GOD OF CREATION will listen to our prayers. 

It is only in the deliverance of MESSIAH that there is freedom; but it is under HIS LORD-ship that HIS freedom is offered — freedom only according to the principles of GOD’S WORD…not freedom to do whatever one wishes. 
Enjoy perfect fellowship with the MIGHTY GOD of all grace; may HE complete, establish, strengthen and settle you. Then and only then will you have joy in the LORD JESUS the SOON-COMING KING, WHO came to give us life most abundantly. 

May your fear of the ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD be greater then your fear of man. 

SHAKEN EARTH 
"And men shall enter caverns in the rock and hollows in the ground — before the terror of the LORD and HIS dread majesty, when HE comes forth to shake terribly and overawe the earth." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 2. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

From the time of the "Great Flood" when only Noah and his family were saved, the earth has been in a state of instability and distress with many earthquakes all over the world. The earthquakes that are to come, however, will exceed anything ever yet experienced. 

There is a "Great Earthquake" also prophesied in the Book of Revelation, "I looked when HE opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from the face of HIM WHO sits on the Throne and from the wrath of the LAMB! For the Great Day of HIS wrath has come, and who is able to stand?" [Revelation 6. 12 - 17] When the ALMIGHTY ONE judges the earth, those who reject the love of the MESSIAH YESHUA, the BLESSED REDEEMER, will definitely remain unrepentant and will simply attempt to flee HIS anger, never turning in repentance to HIM WHO alone can offer saving grace. 

The HIGH & LOFTY GOD OF HEAVEN is long-suffering. Nevertheless, "the Great Day of HIS wrath" will come! [Revelation 6. 17] For the LORD OF HOSTS declares, "In just a little while longer I will shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land. I will shake all the nations. And the precious things of all the nations shall come here, and I will fill this House with glory, said the LORD OF HOSTS." [Haggai (Chagai) 2. 6 - 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "The earth is breaking, utterly breaking down; the earth is crumbling, clean dissolved; the earth is tottering, moving exceedingly; the earth is swaying like a drunkard; it is rocking to-and-fro like a hut. Its iniquity shall weigh it down, and it shall fall, to rise no more." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 24. 19 - 20 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Finally there will come "a great earthquake, such a mighty and great earthquake as had not occurred since men were on the earth...and the cities of the nations fell…and every island fled away, and the mountains were not found." [Revelation 16. 18 - 20] 

If you belong to the JESUS, the LORD & KING, however, you will be delivered from HIS wrath which is coming and only those things which cannot be shaken may remain. In HIM alone, our REFUGE, can we stand. "HE WHO testifies to these things says, Surely I am coming quickly. Amen! Even so, come LORD JESUS! The grace of our LORD MESSIAH YESHUA be with you all. Amen" [Revelation 22. 20 - 21] 

Take the SAVIOR at HIS WORD, keep your sense of seriousness and you won’t lose your sense of wonder for HIS provision. 

Good Sabbath — the rest of love freely given — a rest of truth and sincerity — a rest in peace and tranquility, in quiet and safety — a perfect rest in which you find favor. We bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, the HOLY ONE, praised be HE. Rejoice with inexpressible joy all who, by faith, have received the LORD YESHUA — the ULTIMATE, INDESCRIBABLE GIFT, our JOY & HOPE of Glory. Amen! 
May yours be a Yom She’kulo Shabbat — a day which is all-Sabbath! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 12 Jun 2014, 10:12 pm

Love is a river that must be bordered on each side by the banks of truth and discernment. 

HOLY PERFUME 
"And the LORD said to Moses — Take the herbs stacte, onycha, and galbanum — these herbs together with pure frankincense; let there be an equal part of each." [Exodus (Shemot) 30. 34 Tanakh, Torah] 

Stacte is supposed to be the gum of the storax tree found in the East. It is a "dew drop" like gum that can only be gathered in the morning (almost certainly this is myrrh). "Dew" always refers to inspiration. Stacte is mentioned first — inspiration is needed at the beginning. 

Onycha comes from a sweet smelling shell found on the shores of the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean. It is said to increase the fragrance of other perfumes, and to be the basis of perfumes made in the East Indies (when burning it emitted an odor resembling musk...very costly). There are two places where it can be obtained: 
* From an aromic mussel from the sea. . .the shell is removed by a concussion of sound. 
* The nail is removed from certain animals and the cartilage underneath is lifted off. These are ground up and oil is squeezed out to become a fragrant perfume. This oil comes only after there has been a death. There is an aspect in worship that comes only after the death of the flesh. There are things in us that must die...rendered powerless. Prophecy works, at times, as a concussion of sound. It has a message that breaks the hardness without damaging the spirit. Prophecy can release worship from within us. 

Galbanum is the juice of a shrub growing in Arabia, Persia, India and Africa. The shrub is slit at night, as you would slit a rubber tree. It has a pungent, disagreeable odor and was mixed with the other ingredients to increase and retain its fragrance longer. The gum that oozes out is used for perfume. This speaks of woundingS and brokenness in us. Brokenness is essential in true worship. Brokenness is a process of the SPRIT OF GOD and it comes from deep within us. Often, we are too hard in our spirit and there is a need to be broken. 

Pure Frankincense {Frankincense means "to be white"} is the most important of the aromatic gums and is regarded by itself as a precious perfume. It comes from a tree that grows abundantly in India. The whitish juice hardens in forms of tears or irregular lumps. The word pure used here refers to the free flowing and liberal giving forth of its odors. It is useful as a medicine and an antidote to poison. Very striking indeed is the prominence of the number five in this spice. {Five is the number showing GOD'S GRACE, which reflects HIS GLORY in this world.} 

The frankincense flower has five petals and stamens. The fruit is five-sided, and there are five species of the plant. It is a preservative; this in the realm of the spiritual is GOD'S part, the preserving. . . HE HIMSELF is the life that preserves. HIS life in us is part of true worship. 

All three spices were for the holy perfume of the Incense Altar; all were obtained from a form of life of some kind which gave of itself. The stacte oozed forth spontaneously from a growing tree; the onycha came from a crab in the depths of the Red Sea which gave up its life; the galbanum spice came from crushed leaves; the frankincense came from a tree which was pierced. How like the HOLY SPIRIT'S work through the GREAT HIGH PRIEST and our EXAMPLE in serving GOD MOST HIGH. For YESHUA ha'MASHIACH was the STACTE, spontaneous in worship; HE is the ONYCHA, sincere in the depths of HIS heart; as the GALBANUM, broken and contrite; as the FRANKINCENSE, the ONE WHO was pierced! All worship must be through HIM WHO gave up HIS life that we might come into the Holiest Place with the GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL! 

All the ingredients were of equal weight and measure (perfect balance). The work of the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD is equally given, all of it is important. HE does not do one kind of work above another. 

"When you make this incense, you must not make any in the same proportions for yourselves; it shall be held by you sacred to the LORD." [Exodus (Shemot) 30. 37 Tanakh, Torah] This perfume was not to be made by man for himself or for gratification of the flesh to use extravagantly. But, it was holy...therefore, ONLY for the worship of our HOLY LORD GOD OF HOSTS. 

It is by the GREAT COMFORTER, the "COMPOSITION MOST HOLY" that is made for the LORD by which we come into HIS ABIDING PRESENCE. We do not enter GOD'S PRESENCE through carnal means or use methods concocted by man; neither do we worship GOD in a manner that pleases the flesh, for GOD is SPIRIT and seeks those to worship HIM in SPIRIT & TRUTH. There is only one way of worship; it is GOD'S WAY. Man's efforts are ineffective and vain for "It is not by might, nor by power, but by MY SPIRIT — says the LORD OF HOSTS." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 4. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] How very perfect is our INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL GOD, such amazing love. 

HOLY LORD GOD be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the Teachings of YOUR WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR law that we may cling to YOUR commandments, for freedom of the soul reigns when we observe YOUR commandments. Unite our hearts to love and revere YOU. Praised are YOU, O GOD, WHO in YOUR love has called YOUR people to serve YOU in sincerity and truth. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 12 Jun 2014, 7:21 am

Economic liberty can produce the evil of greed; political liberty, the evil of pride; religious liberty, the evil of authority; and liberty can also produce an excuse for laziness. 

NO KING IN ISRAEL 
"In those days there was no king in Israel, every man did as he pleased." [Judges (Shofetym) 17. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

In the Book of Judges, we are told four times that "there was no king in Israel in those days" [Judges/Shofetym 17. 6; 18. 1; 19. 1; 21. 25], suggesting that the book was either authored by Samuel (the last judge) or by someone of a later generation. The first and last of these texts add, "every man did as he pleased." Tribal leaders were following the ways of humanistic thought leading people away from the knowledge of GOD. Therefore, the HOLY ONE delivered them to their enemies who put them under oppression. The ALMIGHTY INFINITE GOD raised up judges from the different tribes to lead the people out of bondage on occasions of widespread repentance and prayer. 
Between these periods were times of oppression from Israel's enemies, and there was moral and spiritual turmoil among the people. They did have a KING, but refused HIM, as did the men in the parable who "sent a delegation after HIM saying — We will not have this MAN to reign over us." [Luke 19. 14] They demanded a human king, and Samuel rebuked them for adamantly declaring, "No, we must have a king reigning over us — though the LORD your GOD is your KING." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 12. 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 
We can and should be critical of the ancient Israelites for rejecting the ETERNAL ONE as their KING and each man doing as he pleased; and then, we should TAKE WARNING because this is exactly what people are doing today. "There is no fear of GOD before their eyes" and they are "lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of GOD." [Romans 3. 18; 2 Timothy 3. 4] When every man believes "what makes him comfortable" and does "what he feels like doing" he has, in consequence, become his own god — or unmistakably is practicing humanism. 
To develop the mind-set of MESSIAH means submission, obedience, servant-hood and sacrifice, all of which mean making choices , every one of which are hard. But when we decide that the attitude and mind-set of the LORD is right, we have the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD working in us to assist in endeavoring to bring our mind-set in line with HIS. 
Ancient humanism was an empty religion, and so is modern humanism. They wanted a human king and today's world will yield to a humanistic king to lead them on to a final deadly confrontation with the true "KING of kings and LORD of lords." It is wiser to worship the ETERNAL KING OF GLORY, believe the INSPIRED WRITTEN HOLY WORD OF GOD, and submit to HIS leadership before it is too late! 

May the MOST HIGH LORD GOD anoint and empower you daily. Remember, worship is always essential – and our focus is on JESUS, THE ONE WHO is our ROCK, our FORTRESS, our LIGHT & SALVATION, our soon-returning MESSIAH & KING. Come into HIS PRESENCE with thanksgiving and enter HIS courts with praise. 

Thoughts Archived: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/delrifkah/ 
End-time Events: http://delrifkah.com/Facepage.html 

Please visit our web page for teachings on Bible texts and subjects. 
Also notice the section showing the disparity between the Holy Bible and the Muslim Koran (Quran). 
The newest section is our thought by thought study through the Bible. Having completed the Torah (books of Moses), and the New Testament, we are now going through the book of; [Daniel]. 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 Jun 2014, 7:45 am

No man sins except for his own advantage; but on the other hand, the advantage is in this life only. 

WAIT ON THE LORD 
"Those who wait on the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not grow weary, they shall march and not grow faint." [Isaiah/Yeshayah) 40. 31] Bless the LORD…Who satisfies your mouth with good things, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 1, 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

To say this another way, "The ALMIGHTY satisfies you with good things in the prime of life, so that your youth is renewed like the eagles." This is such a lovely promise from GOD'S HOLY WORD, as it is easy to grow weary and faint in our mortal bodies, even when doing the work of the GREAT & MIGHTY LORD GOD. The answer: Wait upon the LORD! 

The Hebrew word "kavah" means wait for or look for. It is translated "waited for" the second time it is used in the HOLY BIBLE when the dying patriarch, Jacob cried out: "I waited for YOUR deliverance (salvation), O LORD." [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 18 Tanakh, Torah] 

The first time it is used, amazingly, is in connection with the Third Day of Creation when the OMNIPOTENT CREATOR said— "Let the water below the sky be gathered into one area, that the dry land may appear." [Genesis (Bereshith) 1. 9 Tanakh, Torah] That is, the all-encompassing waters of the original creation, divided on the Second Day of Creation, now are told to wait patiently, perhaps stated, until GOD formed the various heavens (atmosphere, outer-space) before dealing again with the waters. 

In Psalm 40, we can get a clearer insight as to the meaning of "kavah" where it is used to picture the foreshadowed MESSIAH YESHUA, "I waited patiently for (put my hope in…) YEHOWAH; and HE inclined toward (listened to) me and heeded my cry." [Psalms (Tehillym) 40. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"The ETERNAL GOD OF HEAVEN, the HIGH & LOFTY LORD, the CREATOR of the earth from end to end, HE never grows faint or weary, HIS wisdom cannot be fathomed." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 40. 28 Tanakh, Nevi'im] HIS gracious promise is that we can "renew our strength" (rather to exchange our weakness for HIS strength) by "waiting on HIM." We wait patiently for the LORD YESHUA, draw nearer to HIM, look for HIM, cry to HIM and trust HIM with remarkable confidence. In turn, our WONDERFUL LORD renews our strength! HalleluYAH! 

The ultimate renewal of our strength will be when we receive our new bodies and we rise "like the eagles" when the ALMIGHTY ONE catches away those who are found worthy. "For the LORD HIMSELF will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an arch-angel, and with the trumpet of GOD. And the dead in CHRIST will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the LORD in the air. And thus we shall always be with the LORD." [1 Thessalonians 4. 16 - 17] 

"Behold, I tell you a mystery — We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed — in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written — Death is swallowed up in victory." [1 Corinthians 15. 51 - 54] This will happen at our SOVEREIGN LORD'S appointed time. Meanwhile, wait on the LORD for it will surely come. HalleluYAH, what blessed hope!!! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Firm confidence in GOD’S eternal commitment does much to banish all fears to such an extent that it is extremely difficult to imagine how a believer who believes the HOLY SCRIPTURES can be easily moved. 
Shalom alechem b’Shem YESHUA ha’MASHIACH — Peace be to you in the NAME OF JESUS THE CHRIST! May the grace of our LORD JESUS CHRIST be with you always — for you are our glory and joy. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 09 Jun 2014, 7:51 pm

Mercy is the ready inclination of GOD to relieve the misery of fallen humanity. [A. W. Paint] 

EFFECTIVE PRAYER 
"Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray...Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the NAME OF THE LORD. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the LORD will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." [James 5. 13 - 17] 

So many suffering followers of CHRIST have sincerely tried to use these verses as they appear to be instructions. However, they were not healed. Though the passage is a familiar one, it is difficult since it is a the specific promise, rather than general promise. 

The first question asked — "is anyone suffering (afflicted)?" This denotes, being troubled, and is especially referring to those facing persecution, undergoing hardship, enduring affliction, troubled, or deprived. For such a person, they are encouraged to "pray." Assuming that the person is right with GOD and is praying in HIS will. "Now this is the confidence that we have in HIM, that if we ask anything according to HIS will, HE hears us. And if we know that HE hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of HIM." [1 John 5. 14 - 15] This saint of GOD can expect either the needed relief or the desired grace from the MASTER. "Sacrifice a thank offering to GOD, and pay your vows to the MOST HIGH. Call upon ME in the time of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify ME." [Psalms (Tehillym) 50. 14 – 15 Tanakh, Kethuvim] " Giving thanks always for all things to GOD THE FATHER in the name of our LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH." [Ephesians 5. 20] 

Then the question — "is anyone sick ?" This is referring to a physical illness, showing that a particular sickness has come specifically since (or if) the person has committed sins. The solution to resolve the sickness is for such a one to call for the elders of the church and "let them pray over him." Note, it is the one who is suffering that is to call the elders. This would be after the one who is sick has first openly confessed, and in faith repents of their sins. If the elders themselves have faith and are right with GOD, the LORD will hear, forgive the sins, and raise them up. 

The prayer of faith will "save the sick." This word in the Greek, "kamno" actually denotes being wearied, to toil, to faint rather then to be sick or in poor health. This tells us that the sinner has been delivered from the heavy burden of guilt which has wearied his soul, as well as the illness which has weakened his body. "None who live there will say — I am sick; the people who dwell in it (Zion, the Land of the MAJESTIC KING) will be forgiven their iniquity." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 33. 24 Tanakh, Nevi’im] Obviously, there are many other reasons for an illness other than un-repented sin, but this is a wonderful promise of both spiritual and physical healing, especially when sin is the problem. 

A perfect example of an "effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man" is found in the Book of Daniel when Daniel had asked the king to give him time to get the interpretation to a dream, so they would not be killed: "Then Daniel went to his house and made the decision known to his companions, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah of the matter that they might implore mercies from the GOD OF HEAVEN concerning this mystery, so that Daniel and his companions might not perish with the other wise men of Babylon. The secret was revealed to Daniel in a night vision; then Daniel blessed the GOD OF HEAVEN." [Daniel (Danyel) 2. 17 – 19 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Now, that’s enthusiastically zealous praying that brought immediate response from the LORD GOD OF HEAVEN! 

The LORD JESUS is the WAY-MAKER and HE has provided all the shielding, the saving, the protecting and the rescuing we need if only we will come to HIM in faith believing. 

Blessed be GOD in WHO'S PRESENCE we are humbled and give HIM the glory, dominion and praises forever and ever. Our need of YOU is not partial, but total; therefore, in all things we turn to YOU, LORD knowing YOU will faithfully meet our needs. So, in all things, we give YOU praise and thanks. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 08 Jun 2014, 9:40 pm

Silence is the wisest first answer to any question; the second is compassion. 

DO YOU NOT CARE? 
"And HE (JESUS) was in the stern of the ship, asleep on a pillow. And they awoke HIM and said to HIM — TEACHER, do YOU not care that we are perishing?" [Mark 4. 38] 

There are times when we have great problems and our HEAVENLY FATHER seems to ignore our prayers. However, the LOVING GOD OMNIPOTENT cares about HIS OWN dear children, even about the sparrow. If there is not some clear reason why HE fails to answer, such as sin in our lives, then perhaps it is simply a test of our faith to refine us, just as was in Job's case. 

When the disciples thought the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA did not care, HE rebuked them saying, "Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?" [Mark 4. 40] Miryam (Mary) and Martha sent word to the BELOVED MASTER that their brother Lazarus was deathly ill, but HE "stayed two more days in the place where HE was." [John 11. 6] "Did I not say to you that if you would believe you would see the Glory of GOD?" [John 11. 40] 

A woman of Canaan, one day, cried out to the LORD YESHUA for mercy on her demon-possessed daughter, "But HE answered her not a word. And HIS disciples came and urged HIM saying — Send her away, for she cries out after us." She kept calling on MESSIAH though HE seemed not to care. Finally YESHUA said to her, "O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire. And her daughter was healed from that very hour." [Matthew 15. 23, 28] 

The disciples, Lazarus' sisters, and the Canaanite woman all wondered at the attitude of the BELOVED LORD; but the fact was that HE did care. And finally, the LORD JESUS did calm the storm, raised Lazarus from the dead, and healed the Canaanite woman's daughter. MESSIAH'S delay was to test and strengthen their faith. 

Our wonderful FAITHFUL & TRUE WITNESS test us also, "that the genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of MESSIAH YESHUA." [1 Peter 1. 7] May we be fully persuaded that "when HE has tested me, I shall emerge pure as gold." [Job (Iyob) 23. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] This comes from obeying the LIFE-GIVING WORD OF GOD, living pure and knowing that our hearts are right with the MOST HIGH GOD. 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly. And, may peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel, Amen. Watch and pray, the LORD Messiah YESHUA is coming soon to set up HIS Kingdom. The descendants of HIS servants shall inherit it, and those who love HIS NAME shall dwell in it. 
May the ALL-PRESENT ONE fill our upcoming week with HIS DIVINE PRESENCE that HE may be glorified; and may some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout your week days. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 Jun 2014, 10:54 pm

"I am your GUARDIAN — said CREATOR GOD — so why do you not pay ME MY appropriate due by keeping MY commandments?" 

MESSIAH'S DEATH 
"CHRIST gave HIMSELF for us, that HE might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for HIMSELF HIS OWN special peculiar people, zealous of good works." [Titus 2. 14] 

While it is true that the LORD YESHUA died to save us from our sins, according to SCRIPTURE [1 Corinthians 15. 3], it was also to "purify for HIMSELF a peculiar people, zealous of good works." Paul said, "For to this end CHRIST both died, and arose, and lived again; that HE might be LORD of both the dead and the living." [Romans 14. 9] YESHUA ha'MASHIACH desires to have people who will serve HIM as LORD of their lives. "CHRIST also loved the church and gave HIMSELF for it...that HE might present it to HIMSELF a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish." [Ephesians 5. 25 - 27] In and because of Him , the SAVIOR sees us: "Every part of you is fair, my beloved, in you there is no spot or blemish." [Song of Songs (Shir ha'Shirim) 4. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Of YESHUA, the FAITHFUL & TRUE HOPE of all flesh it is recorded, "HE died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for HIM WHO died for them and rose again." [2 Corinthians 5. 15] "How much more shall the blood of CHRIST purge your conscience from dead works to serve the LIVING GOD?" [Hebrews 9. 14] Finally, the Apostle Peter reminds us that the TRUE VINE "bore our sins in HIS OWN BODY on the tree; that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness [1 Peter 2. 24], that we should no longer be slaves of sin." [Romans 6. 6] 

We who have been saved by the redeeming death and resurrection of YESHUA, SOVEREIGN KING OF THE UNIVERSE, from our sins through HIS precious shed blood should thank HIM continually for WHO HE is, and for what HE has done for us. Moreover, we should praise HIM for what HE has done in us. Then, seek always to live pure lives that HIS holy purpose is accomplished in us, and that the sweet-smelling aroma of HIS love flows from our being. May we truly be HIS people and HE, our GOD. This is our reasonable service and our holy calling. 

Welcome Sabbath Mevarchim, Sabbath of Blessing! May it be YOUR will that the new month bring us a life of peace, a life of goodness, a life of blessing, a life of health, and a life of prosperity in our LORD, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH. Infinite as YOUR power, even so is YOUR love, O LORD OF HOSTS. YOU led us into the way of righteousness and brought us to the light of truth. Therefore, at our lying down and our rising up, we meditate on YOUR TEACHINGS and at all times rejoice in YOUR Laws. In them are true life and length of days. O that YOUR love may never depart from our hearts. Praised are YOU, O LORD, WHO has made us YOUR people. 
Enjoy the sweetness of Sabbath! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 Jun 2014, 10:28 pm

BIBLE GEMS

The world stands on three pillars: On Torah, on worship, and on acts of loving-kindness. Throughout the Festival of Shavuot, the Season of the Giving of the Torah, we are reminded of the centrality of Torah; which teaches us the third pillar, to worship Almighty God through our compassionate (kind) and coherent (fair) dealings with all. 
When GOD'S PRESENCE filled the Tabernacle, HE said — "Today I am causing MY PRESENCE to rest among you; if you sin, MY PRESENCE will leave you. But when MESSIAH comes, MY PRESENCE will remain with you permanently. Now you see the DIVINE PRESENCE through fire, but with the coming of the MESSIAH you will see ME clearly revealed, as it is written: For eye to eye shall they see when GOD returns to Zion." [Tz’enah Ur’enah] 

FULFILLED LAW 
"HE (the risen LORD JESUS) said to them (the 11 frightened disciples) — These are the words which I spoke to you while I was still with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the Law (Torah) of Moses and the Prophets (Nevi'im) and the Psalms (Kethuvim) concerning ME." [Luke 24. 44] 

After HIS death and resurrection, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH appeared to HIS disciples and ate broiled fish and honeycomb with them to prove HE was not a spirit as they supposed. Then, the LORD JESUS opened their minds so they could understanding the SCRIPTURES saying to them: "This is what is Written — The CHRIST will suffer and rise from the dead on the third day, and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in HIS NAME to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. You are witnesses of these things. I am going to send you what MY FATHER has promised; but stay in the City until you have been clothed with POWER from on high." [Luke 24. 46 - 49] 

The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH alone perfectly completed all three offices (Prophet — Priest — King): "JESUS OF NAZARETH, WHO was a PROPHET mighty in deed and word before GOD and all the people." [Luke 24. 19] 

"We have a GREAT HIGH PRIEST WHO has passed through the heavens, JESUS THE SON OF GOD, let us hold fast our confession." [Hebrews 4. 14] And, "HE lives continually to make intercession for us, our GREAT HIGH PRIEST was fitting for us, who is holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners, and has become higher than the heavens." [Hebrews 7. 25b - 26] 

"All who survive of all those nations that came up against Jerusalem shall come up year by year to worship and bow low to the KING, the LORD OF HOSTS and to observe the Feast of Booths (Succoth)." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 14. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "Even as I will pour water on thirsty soil, and rain upon dry ground, so I will pour MY SPIRIT on your offspring, MY blessing upon your posterity." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 44. 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out MY SPIRIT on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. And also on MY menservants and on MY maidservants I will pour out MY SPIRIT in those days. And I will show wonders in the heavens and in the earth: blood and fire and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and awesome day of the LORD. And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the NAME OF THE LORD shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, as the LORD has said, among the remnant whom the LORD calls." [Joel/Yoel 2. 28 - 32] 

This began to be fulfilled when Shavuot (Pentecost) came, ten days after MESSIAH, the BELOVED SON, returned to the FATHER in Heaven. "And they were all filled with the HOLY SPIRIT and began to speak with other tongues, as the SPIRIT gave them utterance." [Acts 2. 4] Now we can come boldly into the Throne Room of Grace...how marvelous! 

Chag Samayach — Joyous Holiday!" Blessings to all who love Zion! The Talmud says Jerusalem was named by the ALMIGHTY ONE, blessed be HE. The name has two parts: Yira, which means "to see" and salem, which means "peace." 
We were greatly blessed when the HOLY ONE has brought us out of slavery from Egypt (Passover) and took HIS people directly to Mount Sinai (freedom). There HE gave us the Law (Shavu'ot) to keep us free from slavery (to sin). Then, gave us YESHUA ha'MASHIACH to keep us free and give us true peace and rest (Sukkoth/Booths). 
Without TORAH we would not have a GUIDE BOOK for living, so one of the many kindnesses the ALMIGHTY ONE has done for us as a people was to give us this SPECIAL GIFT. Without TORAH we wouldn’t know how to function; we wouldn’t know the best way to serve our CREATOR; we wouldn’t have the tools to distinguish between reality and illusion, between light and dark; we would not have moral clarity; we wouldn’t have a GUIDE BOOK FOR LIVING; nor would we know how to confront life’s greatest challenges or answer life’s difficult questions; we would still be wandering in the desert — if not literally, certainly spiritually. Shavuot is a time to appreciate, to say thanks to the LORD GOD, to imagine the void of a life without TORAH and to experience as if for the first time how it lights up our lives and fills our souls. So we thank YOU, Great & MIGHTY GOD for YOUR love, so rich and pure, and for HIS wisdom in giving us HIS Precious Law. HalleluYAH...what a WONDERFUL SAVIOR! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Jun 2014, 8:52 pm

Being happy does not mean that everything is perfect...it means you’ve looked beyond the imperfections to see as love sees. 

SHAVU’OT 
"From the day on which you bring the sheaf of elevation offering — the day after Sabbath — you shall count off seven weeks. They must be complete: you must count until the day after the seventh week — Fifty Days; then you shall bring an offering of new grain to the LORD. You shall bring from your settlements two loaves of bread as an elevation offering; each shall be made of two-tenths of a measure of choice flour, baked after leavening, as first fruits to the LORD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 23. 15 - 17 Tanakh, Torah] 

Shavuoth (weeks) also called Feast of Pentecost, Feast of Harvest and Feast of Weeks. Shavuoth is recognized as a memorial to the giving or revelation of ALMIGHTY GOD'S gift of the 10-Commandments at Mount Sinai 50-Days after the Israelites were led out of Egypt. Seven weeks after leaving the land of death, the Israelites received the entire moral law from the mouth of the LORD GOD HIMSELF as HE spoke to them from Mount Sinai to guide and establish the redeemed nation. 

It is a time to remember and observe the anniversary of the Covenant between the ETERNAL GOD and Israel. GOD'S time table is remarkable, first HE established HIS pattern for redemption in the death of the Sacrificial Lamb. As death visited the first-born of all the homes in Egypt not covered by the blood, Israel was set free from her bondage. Passover is a memorial to freedom. Many years later, at Passover, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH concluded that sacrifice, setting us free from sin and death. Paul identifies HIM in the resurrection as "CHRIST THE FIRST-FRUITS" [1 Corinthians 15. 23] for it was on the morning of the offering of the first fruits of the barley harvest that HE WHO is the BREAD OF LIFE raised from the dead. 

Shavu'ot remembers GOD'S message of the Law, "All the people answered as one, saying — All that the LORD has spoken we will do!" [Exodus (Shemot) 19. 8 Tanakh, Torah] There is no liberty without DIVINE Law and self-discipline. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA said, "Go! make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the FATHER and of the SON and of the HOLY SPIRIT, TEACHING them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." [Matthew 28. 19 - 20] 

On Shavuoth/Pentecost, the priest waved two loaves of challah (leavened bread) before the LORD GOD OF HEAVEN. Usually leaven is forbidden, but on this occasion there was a hidden meaning to the leaven. OLD COVENANT saints wrote about the "GREAT SECRET" and the SECRET laid hidden from Genesis to Malachi (Bereshith — Dibre Hayamin Bet in the TANAKH). But, it was never fully known until the time of Paul. The HOLY SPIRIT revealed to this Jewish Apostle that GOD'S eternal purpose was to take from both Jew and Gentile, a people for HIS GREAT NAME, that they would be made a joint-body in MESSIAH YESHUA! 

The two loaves "baked with leaven" were to be waved before the HIGH & LOFTY ONE on Shavuoth, represent Jew and Gentile. The leaven is symbolic of sin in them both being brought together in the SON. Here ETERNAL GOD was teaching HIS people that divine redemption through HIS ANOINTED ONE would be for whosoever will. "For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same LORD over all is rich to all who call upon HIM. For whoever calls on the NAME OF THE LORD shall be saved." [Romans 10. 12 - 13] 

As the wave offering was lifted up to a high plane, so the HOLY SPIRIT leads both Jew and Gentile to the holy faith in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH to the highest position near to the very heart of GOD OMNISCIENT. Also, the HOLY SPIRIT leads both Jew and Gentile and forms us into one body. Faith in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA makes every man equal in GOD'S sight. The LORD MOST HIGH is the gracious and merciful GOD & KING! 

The LORD JESUS set us free from the Law in granting us salvation. Salvation is a gift to be accepted not a status we achieve. YESHUA, the ROCK of our salvation, sets us free from our own habits and actions in order that we may be free to obey. We become free to do, not as we please, but as the LORD GOD commands. In a sense, we are set free from our own habits, actions and the traditions of men so that we may hear the authentic and complete WRITTEN WORD OF GOD. This freedom comes from the knowledge that it is no longer our own efforts, but it is GOD'S power that is at work within us. This was then demonstrated and brought to completion in HIS season or timing: "And when the DAY OF PENTECOST (Shavuoth) had fully come, they were all together in one place" [Acts 2. 1], celebrating this "FESTIVAL OF THE FIRST-FRUITS" of the wheat harvest "and they were all filled with the HOLY SPIRIT" becoming the "first fruits" of GOD'S Harvest. 

The POWER OF THE ETERNAL ONE came to dwell in us. The prophets were continually calling the nation of Israel back to the LIVING GOD WHO had made HIMSELF known at the Exodus. We can know that same HOLY GOD, through YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, by the power of the SPIRIT OF GOD. On Shavuoth/Pentecost, the HOLY SPIRIT came [Acts 2] to fulfill the prophecy of David so that the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA would be recognized by Israel and known as THE ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF THE LIVING GOD. 

6 Sivan (June 04th this year) — The giving of the TORAH at Mount Sinai. [Exodus/Shemot 19 & 20] 
The following is a prayer for the restoration of Zion by a MESSIANIC Jewish Rabbi and believer in YESHUA, Yechiel Tzvi Lichtenstein (1831-1912). It was first published in 1887 and has been reprinted again by Vine of David: 
"O LORD, in accordance with all of YOUR acts of righteousness, let YOUR anger and wrath turn away from YOUR city Jerusalem, YOUR holy mountain. Our FATHER, our KING, lift a banner to the peoples to return Israel to its pasture. Gather us together from the four corners of the earth to our land, and plant us within its borders on the mountain of our inheritance. Bring us to Zion, YOUR city, with singing and to Jerusalem, YOUR Holy City, with eternal joy. Build it in YOUR compassion and let it remain perched and inhabited in its place. Establish YOUR Holy Temple in it and gladden us in YOUR House of Prayer. Return YOUR Dwelling Presence to Zion, YOUR city, and send us YESHUA our MESSIAH a second time. Let HIM reign upon the throne of David in Jerusalem, YOUR Holy City. Lift up the horn of the salvations of your people Israel in the House of David YOUR servant — salvation from our enemies and from the hand of all who hate us, just as YOU have spoken through YOUR prophets. O LORD, hear! O LORD, forgive! O LORD, listen and act! Do not delay, for YOUR OWN sake, our GOD, for YOUR NAME is called upon YOUR city and upon YOUR people. Hasten, ha’SHEM, to help us! Ransom YOUR people Israel from all its iniquities and from all its troubles, for the time to be gracious has come, for the appointed time has come. Amen." 
Chag Samayach — Joyous Holiday We wish all of you a Blessed Matan ha’TORAH (Gift of the Law) — the Giving of the Law! Have an extraordinarily blessed day in celebrating the Festival of Weeks. 

Email:  mailto:delrifkah.kralman@comcast.net 
Thoughts Archived: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/delrifkah/ 
End-time Events: http://delrifkah.com/Facepage.html http://delrifkah.com/Facepage.html 
Please visit our web page for teachings on Bible texts and subjects. 

Also notice the section showing the disparity between the Holy Bible and the Muslim Koran (Quran). 

The newest section is our thought by thought study through the Bible. Having completed the Torah (books of Moses), and the New Testament, we are now going through the book of; [Daniel].
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 04 Jun 2014, 10:44 pm

As if it were not sufficient enough that the SOVEREIGN MIGHTY GOD answers prayer, HE always exceeds our expectations. 

THE OMER 
"On the day of the First Fruits, your Feast of Weeks, when you bring an offering of new grain to the LORD, you shall observe a sacred occasion: You shall not work at your occupations." [Numbers (B'Midvar) 28. 26 Tanakh, Torah] 

Shavuot is connected to the season of grain harvest in Israel. In ancient times, the grain harvest lasted seven weeks and was a season of gladness. [Jeremiah 5. 24; Deuteronomy 15. 9-11; Isaiah 9.2] It began with the harvesting of barley during Passover and ended with the harvesting of the wheat at Shavuot. 

On the morning after the first day of Passover (the morning after the Sabbath) the High Priest was commanded to bring a "sheaf (omer) of firstfruits" and wave it "to and fro" in the Temple before the LORD GOD. The Hebrew word for "wave" is newpah denoting a violent shaking. 

Fifty days after the second morning of the Passover Feast, the Jewish people were commanded to celebrate this Feast. A new offering was to be brought to the LORD ALMIGHTY on that day and waved before HIM by the High Priest. This offering consisted of "two wave loaves as a wave offering; each shall be made of two-tenths of an ephah of choice flour, baked after leavening, as firstfruits to YEHOWAH." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 23. 17 Tanakh, Torah] 

The JEWISH MISHNA tells that the sheaf of barley harvest was marked out by three men after the sunset on Nisan 14 which was the beginning of Nisan 15. They cut down a sheaf and brought it to the Temple to lay it before the LORD ETERNAL after they had dried it by fire. There it rested on the Sabbath day and the "morrow after the Sabbath (the morning hour is implied)" the priest would wave the sheaf before the HOLY ONE and begin to count the days to Shavuoth/Pentecost. 

Here we see the SHEAF cut down is YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the PROMISED REDEEMER WHO was cut down in human life in the field of this world. The SHEAF laid up before the LORD GOD after the testing of fire and resting in the Temple on the Sabbath is MESSIAH WHO, after being cut down was prepared for burial and wHOSE body rested on the Sabbath in the tomb. The SHEAF that was waved on high "to and fro" before the LORD ALMIGHTY on the Sabbath is MESSIAH YESHUA WHO arose from death on the first day of the week! JESUS is the FIRST-FRUITS of the resurrection! [1 Corinthians 15. 23] 

On the evening of the second day of Passover (early morning), three days after the Passover Lamb was slain, when the priest violently shook the single sheaf (omer) before GOD, there was an earthquake; by DIVINE POWER the tomb which held the BODY of the PASSOVER LAMB (MESSIAH YESHUA) was torn open! "On the morrow after the Sabbath" — even as the HOLY ONE had been shown symbolically in the omer. . . JESUS, the PIERCED ONE arose! 

After the LORD JESUS' resurrection, HE remained forty days with HIS disciples before ascendant into heaven. This testimony was established by more than 500 Jews who lived in and around Jerusalem, who saw the events that transpired and testified concerning them. [1 Corinthians 15. 6] 

It was Fifty Days after the Passover Lamb of Exodus was slain and the Israelites had crossed the Red Sea when the LORD manifested HIS power and glory on Mount Sinai. [Exodus/Shemot 19. 16 - 18] Fifty days after the TRUE PASSOVER LAMB was slain outside the gates of Jerusalem and had risen from the dead when the HOLY SPIRIT manifested HIS POWER & GLORY. [Acts 2. 1 - 4] 

On the 50th Day after YESHUA ha'MASHIACH had been crucified as the TRUE PASSOVER LAMB and had risen from the dead, GOD, the HOLY SPIRIT visited a group of waiting disciples in the Upper Room. This was pre-figured in HIS visitation with Moses on Mount Sinai fifty days after the lamb of Egypt was slain and they left for the Promised Land! At Mount Sinai, there was trembling of the mountain at the PRESENCE OF THE MIGHTY GOD. In Jerusalem, fifty days after the LAMB OF GOD gave HIS life and had wrested (torn) open the tomb, thunderings were heard; at Jerusalem there was the sound of the rushing wind. At Sinai, GOD'S VoicE was heard by Israel as a trumpet — "exceeding loud" — at Jerusalem, the notes of the Gospel were heard through the disciples as they spoke with power the wonderful works of CREATOR GOD. 

On Shavuoth/Pentecost the priest waved two loves before the LORD. Generally it was forbidden that leaven be brought with a sacrifice: "No meal offering that you offer to the LORD shall be made with leaven...no leaven may be turned into smoke as an offering by fire to the LORD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 2. 12 Tanakh, Torah] But on this occasion there was a hidden meaning to the leaven. The OLD COVENANT saints wrote about this great secret, looked into and inquired concerning its meaning. From Genesis to Malachi (in the Tanakh, the order is from Genesis/Bereshith thru 2 Chronicles/Dibre Hayamin Bet) it lay hid, like a golden thread, appearing in prophecy and prediction, in type, parable, offerings, and feasts. But it never was fully known until the time of Paul in the NEW COVENANT. [Ephesians 3. 1 - 6] The HOLY SPIRIT revealed to this Jewish apostle that GOD'S eternal purpose was to take from both Jews and Gentiles a people for HIS NAME, that they would be made a joint-body in MESSIAH YESHUA. 

Faith in the LORD JESUS makes every man equal in GOD'S sight. The Two Loaves "baked with leaven" represent Jew & Gentile — the leaven, a symbol of sin in them both. As the wave offering was lifted up to a high plane, so the HOLY SPIRIT leads both Jew and Gentile to the holy faith in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA to the highest position near to the very heart of ALMIGHTY GOD. Jews and Gentiles, fulfilling the (two loaves baked with leaven) stand before the LORD GOD in MESSIAH YESHUA as candidates for the promise of the HEAVENLY FATHER. Together we are built for a habitation of GOD OMNIPOTENT through the SPIRIT. [Ephesians 2. 16 - 22] What a marvelous plan! 

Infinite as YOUR power, LORD, even so is YOUR love, O LORD OF HOSTS. YOU led us into the way of righteousness and brought us to the light of truth. Therefore, at our lying down and our rising up, we meditate on YOUR TEACHINGS and at all times rejoice in YOUR Laws. In them are true life and length of days. O that YOUR love may never depart from our hearts. Praised are YOU, O LORD, WHO has made us YOUR people. 
"Chag Sameyach — a joyous Shavuoth!" Celebrating the ALMIGHTY ONE'S joyous Seasons of the Giving of the Law. We are greatly blessed for the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE and blessed be HIS HOLY NAME, has brought us out of slavery from Egypt (Passover) and took HIS people directly to Mount Sinai. There HE gave us the Law (Shavuoth) to keep us free from slavery (to sin). O MERCIFUL FATHER, make us gladly obedient to YOUR commandments and fill our hearts with love and reverence for YOU. In YOU alone we put our trust; we rejoice and delight in YOU, O GOD of our salvation. 
This is the 49th Day of the Omer. Malchut Malchut (Nobility in Nobility). Our uniqueness comes from the ALMIGHTY ONE. We are a holy people to the LORD our GOD, for HE has chosen us to be a people for HIMSELF, a special treasure above all the peoples who are on the face of the earth. [see Deuteronomy/Devarim 14.2] 

Web Page http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 Jun 2014, 8:58 pm

If you're offered an inch — take it. 

OUR HIDING PLACE 
"For in the time of trouble HE will shelter me in HIS pavilion; in the protection of HIS tabernacle shall HE hide me; HE shall raise me high upon a ROCK." [Psalms (Tehillym) 27. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

There come times in the life of each believer when the trials become overwhelming and the whole world seems to be falling apart. Without the LORD GOD ETERNAL, it is impossible to escape, but with the LOVING MASTER there is safety and restoration, for HE alone is our "BELOVED HIDING PLACE." 

There are many tender promises in HIS LIFE-GIVING WORD to explicitly verify this declaration. The "pavilion" is best understood as the well-protected Tent of the COMMANDING OFFICER. "How abundant is the good that YOU have in store for those who fear YOU, that YOU do in the full view of men for those who take refuge in YOU. YOU grant them the protection of YOUR PRESENCE from prideful scheming man; YOU shelter them secretly in YOUR pavilion from contentious tongues." [Psalms (Tehillym) 31. 19 - 20 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Here is a wonderful MESSIANIC PROMISE: "A KING (MESSIAH YESHUA) shall be as a HIDING PLACE from the wind, and a SHELTER from the rainstorms; as BROOKS OF WATER in a desert, as the SHADE OF A MASSIVE ROCK in a weary land." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 32. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

There, sheltered from the storm, our GRACIOUS FAITHFUL LORD gives comfort and sweet counsel, until we are able to face the violent storm victoriously. "O you who dwell in the SECRET PLACE (SHELTER) OF THE MOST HIGH and abide in the shadowed protection of SHADDAI — I say of the LORD, my REFUGE and STRONGHOLD, my GOD in WHOM I trust." [Psalms (Tehillym) 91. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

One of the most beautiful of these promises introduces David's great "Song of Redemption" — "O LORD, my ROCK, my FORTRESS, my DELIVERER! O GOD, the ROCK wherein I take shelter; my SHIELD, my MIGHTY CHAMPION, my HORN OF RESCUE, my STRONGHOLD and my REFUGE! My SAVIOR, YOU WHO rescues me from violence." [2 Samuel (Shemuel Bet) 22. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Our hope is for that wonderful day when "GOD will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." [Revelation 21. 4] How magnificently glorious that will be for all eternity! 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!! 
May your life be a witness and sacrosanct (holy, sacred, revered) witness of the care, love and presence of GOD MOST HIGH. Assuredly, HIS grace is greater then all our needs! 
O GOD, do not keep silent; do not hold aloof; do not be quiet, O EL! For YOUR enemies rage, YOUR foes assert themselves, they plot craftily against YOUR people, take counsel against YOUR treasured ones. They say- “Let us wipe them out as a nation; Israel’s name will be mentioned no more.” Deal with them, O my GOD, make them like thistledown, like chaff driven by the wind, as a fire burns a forest, as flames scorch the hills, pursue them with YOUR tempest, terrify them with YOUR storm. Cover their faces with shame so that they seek YOUR NAME, O YEHOWAH. May they be frustrated and terrified, disgraced and doomed forever. May they know that YOUR NAME, YOURS alone is YEHOWAH, the MOST HIGH over all the earth. [Psalms/Tehillym 83] 
Day 48 of the Omer. Yesod Malchut (Bonding in Nobility). Self-confidence allows you to respect and trust GOD’S SOVEREIGNTY and ultimately bond ever so close with HIM. Draw me nearer to YOUR precious side, dear LORD. I long to be with YOU. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Jun 2014, 8:12 pm

He that is hungry never finds the bread too hard. 

DARKNESS OVER ALL 
"Now it was about the sixth hour, and there was darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour." [Luke 23. 44] 

YESHUA, the SUFFERING MAN OF SORROWS, was nailed to the cross on the third hour and HE died at the ninth hour. On the sixth hour a sudden and complete, supernatural darkness caused the sun's light to fail. This darkness settled down on the earth and remained for three hours and then lifted and departed as abruptly. The sun was veiled as with sackcloth for those three hours while the AUTHOR of all light, physically and spiritually, was hanging on the cross 

In Egypt, the ETERNAL ONE kept HIS OWN people in light while Egypt experienced the plague of darkness. But when they crucified the LORD JESUS, GOD'S PRECIOUS SON, that supernatural darkness which they had escaped in Egypt came upon them in their own land. It is, however, a greater miracle to produce darkness in the presence of light than light in the presence of darkness. Light overcomes darkness, but darkness is the negation of light. 

The Explanation of This Darkness: In the light of the sun, men had put forth every effort to humiliate the LORD YESHUA and make HIM suffer. The Roman soldiers, hardened by such experiences, were just performing another day's task. For the first three hours, the Jewish rulers and the mob mocked, despitefully jeered, rebuked and reproached the LORD OF GLORY. Then, on the sixth hour, man's energies ceased. There was darkness and no man could work; the hearts of men were held by a gripping terror. The soldiers stood aside in fear; the ruthless sneers of the rulers' tongues were silenced. Stillness enveloped the scene. Unspeakable horror hung over the cross while the mighty process of nature rolled on; but, its MAKER had stepped in and intervened in HIS creation. HE veiled the sun in sackcloth and spread the mantle of night over the cross when the AUTHOR OF LIGHT was dying for our sins. 

The first three hours were man's moment; but the last three hours were ALMIGHTY GOD'S. With HIS intervention, the cruel cross became an altar. The substitutionary death of GOD'S PERFECT LAMB is the fOUNDATION of all GOD'S dealings with man — above all HIS actions to us — revealing GOD'S best for us. MESSIAH YESHUA'S only compulsion was that of love for those who were nailing HIM to the cross. Pilate wrote a title above the cross: "THE KING OF THE JEWS" ...but the HEAVENLY FATHER veiled that inscription for the time being that John's words might echo from the hilltops, "Behold! THE LAMB OF GOD WHO takes away the sin of the world!" [John 1. 29] 

In that period of darkness MESSIAH, our KINSMAN REDEEMER "was made sin for us" and thereby HE fulfilled the prophecy of the SLAIN LAMB in Isaiah 53. JESUS is the LAMB OF GOD, WHO willingly died upon GOD'S appointed altar, working in beautiful harmony with the FATHER for the sin of the world. That darkness speaks of the inscrutable, unfathomable and unspeakable sufferings of CHRIST JESUS when HE became sin for us. GOD slew HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON upon the altar — as it is written, "smitten and afflicted by GOD" [Isaiah/Yeshayah 53. 4]; but HIS suffering is unrecorded, for it is veiled in the darkness of Calvary. As the darkness ceased about the ninth hour, there came the piercing and anguished cry from the DYING LAMB, "ELI, ELI, lama sabachthani?" — that is, "MY GOD, MY GOD, why have YOU forsaken ME?" [Matthew 27. 46] 

In those last three hours, the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH endured all the sufferings of hell. HE plumbed the depths of pain, and HE bore the full penalty of sin; GOD did not spare HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON but gave HIM freely. When CHRIST bore our sin, substitution for sinful man was perfectly accomplished and completed in the severe darkness of that hour. 

Looking back on YESHUA'S deepest hour of anguish, we cannot plumb the depths of darkness to discern the dire distress of HIS soul; we can only be eternally grateful that "The LORD was pleased to crush HIM; HE has put HIM to grief. When HE made HIMSELF an offering for sin-guilt, that HE might see HIS seed and arm of vindication, and have long life; and that through HIM the LORD'S purpose might prosper." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The LORD JESUS CHRIST loved me and gave HIMSELF for me meeting the demands of a HOLY & JUST GOD. 

The ALL-WISE ONE buried the sword of justice in the heart of MESSIAH YESHUA. Now, the sword of justice is sheathed in HIS heart and ALMIGHTY GOD is free to accept sinners who do no more than receive JESUS, HIS BELOVED SON. The Cross of CHRIST was an Altar of Eternal Sacrifice where GOD displayed HIS love by paying the penalty of sin HIMSELF which HIS holiness demanded, for GOD was in MESSIAH YESHUA reconciling the world to HIMSELF. 
Such amazingly incredible love! 

Praised are YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless. Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR REVERED WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully, we lift our voices and proclaim YOUR PRECIOUS NAME. 
Day 47 of the Omer. Hod Malchut (Humility in Nobility). The SOVEREIGN LORD GOD has given each of us the gift of being unique. In humble appreciation for creating us with dignity and giving us individual special qualities, we thank, bless, and praise our WONDERFUL MASTER CREATOR. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 25 May 2014, 1:45 pm

Whoever profanes the NAME OF THE GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN & EARTH in secret will suffer the penalty for it in public; and this, whether the HEAVENLY NAME be profaned in ignorance or in willfulness. 

KING OF PEACE & RIGHTEOUSNESS 
"King Melchizedek of Salem brought out bread and wine; HE was the priest of GOD MOST HIGH (EL 'ELYON)." [Genesis (Bereshith) 14. 18 Tanakh, Torah] 

If this mysterious KING MELCHIZEDEK was not the actual pre-incarnate appearance of the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, HE was at least a type. Thus, it is appropriate that HE is called the "KING OF SALEM" or "KING OF PEACE (SHALOM)." MELCHIZEDEK is also called "KING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS" [Hebrews 7. 2] as that name is a combination of two Hebrew words carrying this meaning (malkiy — king/tsedeq — pious, righteous). Therefore, Melchizedek (in principle), MESSIAH YESHUA, is KING OF PEACE & RIGHTEOUSNESS. In truth, neither can exist without the other. True peace can be founded only on true righteousness, for "there is no peace — said the LORD —for the wicked." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 48. 22 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

In like manner, ALMIGHTY GOD had promised, "If only you would heed MY commands! Then your peace (prosperity) would be like a river, your righteousness (triumph) like the waves of the sea." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 48. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Peace and Righteousness go together. Nothing else will ever be permanent unless it is established on righteousness; and, this will never be until the LORD JESUS returns, for HE alone is both the "PRINCE OF PEACE" and "THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 9. 6; 2 Corinthians 5. 21] The nations of the world have been at war with Omnipotent GOD — and therefore with each other — ever since sin entered the world. When the MESSIAH returns, there will finally be permanent peace and eternal righteousness. "In HIS days Judah shall be delivered and Israel shall dwell secure. And this is THE NAME by which HE shall be called — YEHOWAH T'ZIDKENU (the LORD our RIGHTEOUSNESS)." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Certain and everlasting peace can only be attained through the KING OF PEACE, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH. Hallelu'YAH! The LORD JESUS is my PEACE and my PRAISE. Is HE yours? HE can be, just for the asking…and then our life will change amazingly, for HE will always be with us, even closer then a brother! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
As we bid farewell to Sabbath, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly. There is none like YOU among the mighty, O LORD, and there are no works like YOURS. YOUR Kingdom is an Everlasting Kingdom and YOUR dominion endures throughout all generations. YOU are KING ETERNAL; YOU have reigned and shall reign for evermore. The LORD will give strength to HIS people; the LORD will bless HIS people with shalom. YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is the ONE WHO gives true peace and rest; WHOSE Law keeps us holy. 
The Lord be with you this day and always! Shalom U'Vrakah (Peace & Blessings). May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout the week. 
Day 39 of the Omer. Netzach Yesod (Endurance in Bonding). An essential component of bonding is its endurance, its ability to withstand challenges and stumbling blocks. Without endurance there is no chance to develop true bonding. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page:http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next