World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Biden Bless/Abortions with cross sign
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyToday at 2:02 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyToday at 2:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyToday at 1:51 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by Admin

» Haggadah Passover
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 7:04 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 15 of 34 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 24 ... 34  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Wed 07 Feb 2018, 7:19 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6249 Life Forevermore, February 6, 2018

God said:
What is all this pre and aft? What is this non-meaning of time as if time were marbles tossed before you? What is it exactly that you believe you must hold onto as if for Dear Life. There is nothing you have to keep and hold onto except as you say so. It is safe to say that there is nothing that you must hold onto.

We can just as well say that Life is for the ever-passing by of it. In fact, it does seem that Life cannot be held in place or held onto whatsoever. Life is passing by as We speak. We accompany Life until Life scoots on. Is Life a when or a where or is it neither anyway.

Life seems to be a passage, sometimes longer or shorter. Somehow, Life hangs together, even as Life seems to some kind of Configuration around Life abutting it as if Life mattered most of all. It sure seems to. Life has certainly been for the pondering of it. Nevertheless, you scratch your head plenty. What is the meaning of it all?

It is too difficult to imagine there is no meaning to Life. Somehow you do know that Life and the People in your Life matter. Life is for something. It cannot be for nothing. Cannot be. Under no circumstances can there be no meaning to Life. Life has to be far more than water over the bridge. Anyone must know that.

Life does not have to be documented and justified. No one has to hang on to meaning or make something poetic of Life, or do you? Yes, you have to know there is meaning to Life even as meaning parries itself and not quite pass you by. You do know that the meaning of Life rests on People. There is something about People you can't quite put your finger on. A Landscape is groundbreaking, yet People must be the upshot of it all.

In Life, there is something vast and important shared even when you don't know how to quantify or qualify it.

Absolutely, there is something absolutely amazing about Life that flies around you or you fly through even as you don't quite land. You haven't quite figured it out to your satisfaction.

Oh, yes, how you would like to know all the answers. Life does seem to be a passing fancy, yet you do demand that Life be a Force worth reckoning with. You so desire Life to be worth a Great Ado even as you can't quite see what you've got while it's in your hand. You realize that Life is definitely worth Hallelujah even as you can't quite put your finger on what this could be. You insist your Life have a Grand Reckoning. You want to have affected the world significantly even as you can't quite imagine what kind of an Errand you have actually been on.

Still, it is of considerable interest to you that you do pass muster, whatever this might mean or not mean. It would be intolerable to think that your passing this way was only a short holiday. You cannot tolerate living a Life without great consequence. You will not allow this journey to have been for nothing or nothing less than something wonderful.

There has to be Gold to Life and to your specific Life. Life cannot be for nothing. Life must be for something worthy in words you can understand and feel good about. There just must be a Great Point to this Mysterious Infinity, and you want to know what it is across the board with no ands, ifs, and buts. You refuse that your Life be deemed meaningless. Almighty God exists, and you exist. At the very least, you are created for each other. You must be entwined forevermore.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-forevermore.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright ©️ 1999-Now Heavenletters™️
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 06 Feb 2018, 7:43 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6248 Good Morning, Merry Sunshine!, February 6, 2018

God said:
My Beloveds, this is the Day I have made for you. Take it. It is yours. You would like Me to fill your Days, yes? Of course, you do! There are all possible kinds of Days to set before you. The Menu is Infinite, dripping with all kinds of exquisite Joy! By all means, partake of this Day. Stroll as you choose. Your walking style depends on you.

There is a splendid Line-Up for you. Today is indeed yours for the asking. You are next in Line.

Every day is like a Day of New Shoes for you.

Every day is a Raffle for you never held before. You are the Consigner of the Raffle. You enlist in every Day!

Come right up. Pick your ticket. Today is for you as no other day has ever been before. The potential before you is enormous.

From what Angle of the Sun will you see Life today?

Upon which Possibility or Inevitability will Today arise? Upon which opportunity never before revealed will today revolve on?

Upon which Revelation? Upon which Star does the Night shine on you tonight? Upon which Stone on the pavement. Which identified Century do you enter or depart when there is no such thing as time, and yet time is paramount to your heart in this puzzle you find yourself dazed in.

What is the Day you choose today like? Do somersaults in Blue Skies. Find yourself on a Rebounder today. The World is your platform. May Today be your jumping-off place. You are not glued to it. You can jump on and off and go all around the block.

The Colors of the Rainbow are yours. We can consider today a Round-Up of Life.

Every day is a sculptured carving revealed. You get onto the Merry-Go-Round and rarely get off.

There never has been a Day like today. Today has your name on it. Do you see your Day Today in Blazing Colors? What else can a Day be in but Bright Light?

Today does not have to emblazon you. Today can be an ordinary sort of Day. It doesn't have to be spectacular. Nonetheless, there is no Day that isn't spectacular except in your divination of it. Even a hum-drum day can take off and dance itself across the horizon. Hurrah!

Today is a Day for the Taking. Swing Today forward. Make Today the kind of Dancing Day you would choose. This is what you do anyway. You don't have to huff and puff and blow the day down. You don't have to knock today across the Sky.

Beloveds, a Day is more than its Circumstances. A day is an Occasion, Display the Occasion of it. You set up the Ramparts. You connect the Dots. You employ the Day. You describe it. You set it forth. You set up the croquet set. You get your Day going. Sometimes your Day seems hit or miss, yet every Day unfolds remarkably. You sign up for each Day. The Day may be set before you, yet you may dribble the day on and off the court and peek at it.

You may vouchsafe that you will have meetings, expected and unexpected, on and off the Stage. You make Connections. What an arrangement you make every single Day of your Life on Stage and how you sport yourself around the Block.

Welcome to your Day on Earth Today. Get a hold of it. Let's embrace and Shine Light on Today. Today is for Something. Never was this Day before until this moment in Heaven. You may have dreamed Today. If so, it is your Dream you Dream. It is your Song you Sing. Sing Today Well. Today is your Day. You etch it on Earth. What Name will you Name Today, Merry Sunshine?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/good-morning-merry-sunshine.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 05 Feb 2018, 8:13 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6248 All I Ask Is to Be Free to Be Me, February 5, 2018

God said:
Beloveds, what would it take for you to be consistently happy for even one whole day? There are times when, Truth be known, you really wonder what's going on and how much the world at large, if at all, acknowledges you. You may feel undervalued. You were born too soon or too late, and the world, alas, doesn't see you reflected in the Light that I, God, hold you in.

Of course, you have friends who value you as you are, and you value them.

There are other times - the way you experience it - when you feel forced to deal with the "establishment, or you are plum in the middle of the "system" wretchedly as you are being demanded to follow another's bidding onto a track different from the one you want to be on.

As far as you can see, you are supposed to be the customer, yet these erstwhile authorities seem to live in a world that overwhelmingly expects you to dance to their tune and hop to it. You hadn't realized that you were obliged to think as others think, as though you were born to obey. What has the world come to?

At these times, you wonder what these paragons of virtue are thinking, or if they are thinking at all.

They seem certain you are supposed to be under their thumb, and how you want to live your Life seems to be beside the point, as if you have no right to make your own decisions for your own Life or for your own children, as if you are asking too much to be able to breathe for yourself. You feel you are being shanghaied. You say: "Heaven help me."

Sometimes you feel you may be living in a bizarre sci-fi story where you are crazily obliged to purchase a dog license. Is this really necessary?

You are not yet forced to take a flu shot so far as you know for the reason that someone else sincerely believes a flu shot is good for you, no matter what you say about it, as if it isn't your born right to choose.

Your Heart may cry out:

"World, stop ordering Me around. World, get off my back! Take care of your Life and leave me to mine. Since when do you see me as free game for you to order around. What happened to live and let live. No one has to breathe for me. No one is to decide that some of my idea are to be set aside.

Never in my Life have I been a delinquent or an upstart or dissenter. My inner hippie HA-HA is coming out. I might like to live off the grid.

"Self-Appointed Authorities, the last I knew, this is MY Life. I can still move my arms. I can still say No. Let me be me."

Sea Fever by John Masefield, England Poet Laureate, 1930

I must go down to the seas again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by;
And the wheel's kick and the wind's song and the white sail's shaking,
And a grey mist on the sea's face, and a grey dawn breaking.

I must go down to the seas again, for the call of the running tide
Is a wild call and a clear call that may not be denied;
And all I ask is a windy day with the white clouds flying,
And the flung spray and the blown spume, and the sea-gulls crying.

I must go down to the seas again, to the vagrant gypsy life,
To the gull's way and the whale's way where the wind's like a whetted knife;
And all I ask is a merry yarn from a laughing fellow-rover,
And quiet sleep and a sweet dream when the long trick's over.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-i-ask-is-to-be-free-to-be-me.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 04 Feb 2018, 4:36 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6247 Would You Decide that a Daffodil Makes a Better Dandelion?, February 4, 2018

God said:
There is no such thing as in the nick of time, regardless of how you view the world, and all things considered. Nothing is too soon or too late. All is what is when it is. This is one way to look at Life. Life doesn't require the shedding of tears.

Lean toward the idea that everything is okay. This one switch alone will smooth out your Life. Why not smooth out your Life?

No Life on Earth is wasted no matter what the world makes of it. What if the idea of "less than desirable" is a mistaken idea. Because this seems so to anyone or everyone doesn't mean you have to go along with it. The world is still up and running. Let go of all the assigned barriers to your Lives, Beloveds. You are just right as you are.

Consider, just consider that everything is just right. You are just right. And everyone is the Fairest of All.

Even if you have faulted yourself or been faulted all your Life, sit back and relax today. Belabor yourself no longer.

Rely less on circumstances, Beloveds. In My eyes, you are Golden. What if I am right, and you are mistaken. In fact, you can bet I am right, and that you are mistaken.

Where did this idea of the Ultimate Perfection come from that you believe you are to attain? Who set this idea in motion? Not I? If I didn't, who did? If you see yourself as ultimately misbegotten, then you are indeed mistaken.

Be Kinder to others, and be kinder to yourself. May the two go hand in hand as One Heart.

If I can welcome you, can you not also welcome yourself, and welcome yourself again and again? What is all this lukewarm welcome about?

Every day doesn't have to be a test of your self- acceptance. Beloveds, what benefit is there for you to pin your God-given Life on discontent and displeasure? I made you. I am an Artist. Look at the Beauty of Nature that surrounds you. Are you really going to tell Me differently? Be My Guest, be easy to please.

Take a look at the common dandelion. Does she not wear a beautiful Yellow? And is not every petal sensational? I mean, c'mon!

Tell Me, how would you improve on what God hath wrought? Would you decide that a daffodil makes a better dandelion? A golden iris is also incredibly beautiful, no doubt, yet, nevertheless, there is nothing else in the world like a dandelion. I am convinced that there is Beauty everywhere. Don't miss out on any of it. Keep your Heart and eyes open. Open wide.

This is my heartfelt request to you. If you have been compressing yourself, breathe now. See Beauty everywhere. Beloveds, what drop of rain is not beautiful and does not hold a treasure, what design of snow, what face on Earth, young or old, is not poignant?

No one has to be like anyone else nor must anyone be vastly different. Here's the thing. Everyone left to his own devices is beautiful. You are beautiful. Don't tell Me differently.

Give up, foolish ones. Concede. End the argument right now. Lean against a tree. Let's have a tete a tete by the side road, and I will show you of what Magnificence you are made. We can start with any letter of the Alphabet.

If every dandelion is filled to the brim with Beauty, what gives you the idea that any Human Being trails behind? Wake up, Beloveds. There is no Beauty missing under the Sun. Ah, there are eyes that do not see. Now, do as I say, and you will see Beauty hanging from the rafters. Dear Ones of My Heart, We are just beginning.

What cannot the two of Us Who are One not accomplish under the Sun or even at Sundown.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/would-you-decide-that-a-daffodil-makes-a-better-dandelion.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Feb 2018, 9:13 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6246 The Prince and the Pauper , February 3, 2018

God said:
You don't have to predict everything or anything about your Life, Beloveds. Life isn't about fulfilling your predictions. You aren't the Seer of your Life. You aren't at that place yet, nor do you have to be.

Of course, Life can beat a path to your Dreams. Dreams can come true. All dreams can come true. Invite all your dreams, yet not nail them to the wall. You who like freedom must also give freedom freely as I allow it to you.

Dear Ones, you don't have to sew up Life. You don't exactly have this privilege. It is not for you to regiment Life. Life doesn't have to be a foregone conclusion. Life doesn't have to be an ironclad promise fulfilled nor are you to feel crushed or ruined!

Give Life room to grow. Give your Life leeway. Go ahead and shake hands with Life, yet you can't always clinch it or nip it in the bud.

Life is for you. Dreams do come true. Your greatest dreams can come true, yet you want to give Life a chance to find its way. See what happens. Yes, you have Free Will, and Life itself has Free Will as well. You want to bend with Life and allow all possibilities to happen as they happen right in front of your eyes

Dear Ones, don't try to lock up your Life. Life isn't about taking prisoners. The more accepting you are -- the more freedom you allow Life -the more possibilities are free to arise within you. It's not for you to narrow Life down. It's for you to open Life up in the same way you turn the key lightly when you open a can of sardines. Yes, Beloveds, open Life up to its possibilities.

Consider yourself an acrobat who is most excellently limber. As an acrobat of Life, you can't be stiff-necked or stuck. Be a stunning acrobat of Life. Perfection is not the Name of Life. Nor is imperfection the Name of Life either. Life comes in many sizes.

Because Life may move up or down the scale to your mind - this doesn't mean that Life is letting you down. Lean into Life and rise High.

Life is an equal-opportunity employer. Everyone has as good a chance at Life as anyone, no matter how you see it. Anything and everything is possible. The possibilities are Infinite.

Encourage Life to blossom. Life isn't a sentence such as a judge in court would hand down. Life isn't a term that cannot change.

There are many ways a puppy can grow. There are many ways Life can reveal itself. Welcome Life as it occurs. Life isn't a sure bet, nor does Life have to be defined one way or another. Open to New Possibilities even when you are suspicious of them.

Life is more like: Anything can happen.

Give Life a nudge every now and then to see how Life may surprise you or startle you. You may dream dreams that you never dreamed of, and your dreams can walk in as big as Life. Life doesn't have to be an apparent soothing tonic. Sometimes Life jumps off a High Diving Board. Take your chances.

Remember the story of the Prince and the Pauper who traded places? Who was the Prince, and Who was the Pauper? Leave room to find out what you are made of.

Sure, you may have to go all around the block to find your own definition of yourself. You may reach the Summit when you are not looking. You may meet all the outer limits. Even boundaries may light you up and you find yourself enlightened along the way.

Change is the Name of the Game. Are you in? By all means, be in. Heads up, Beloveds. Let Life suit itself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-prince-and-the-pauper.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 02 Feb 2018, 7:49 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6245 Reconnaissance Within Your Heart, February 2, 2018

God said:
What does Life have to be but what it is when it is? What you might call out to be done and over with and get out of the way are circumstances you perceive and may insist upon evicting as if you are the Queen of the Land. Beloveds, lay down restraints. You may line-up stated requirements. You may say you must have what you say you must have and absolutely must have or you can only be bereft. It's okay. You can request. Where is it said, however, that you must have all that you insist upon, or you will not play. You might lay down your cards when Life is for you to accept.

I am all in favor of your having your dreams fulfilled. This is a little different from your insisting that the Earth owes you. Dear Ones, you may not have the authority to require that which your dear heart mosts wants. This day may not be yours to concede. You may not have the right to call the shots. Beloveds, be not so hasty. Hold your horses.

Here is the point, Beloveds: At all costs, stay away from seeing yourself at rock-bottom, as if your heart has been withheld from Love and this you will not allow?

What makes you so certain that I am obliged to give you everything you want at your behest? If you don't receive everything on your list, by what law must you? Upon what Law do you base this? By what Divine Right must your wishes come true? If they do not come true, must the world turn into a tailspin and you be denied or unloved or in circumstances that you are too good for? Don't call yourself unappreciated and unloved because of a few farthings or unrequited Love? Do not empty your pockets and be so quick as to call out Foul Play. Don't be so quick to say that I have abandoned you. Beloveds, don't give up so quickly. Hold your judgment in abeyance.

I understand that there are shocks in Life that devastate you. I say to do a little reconnaissance within your Heart. You don't have to be so quick to cut yourself out of the race. You may be overwrought, yet this does not have to mean that all is lost. You don't have to yell "Uncle!"

There is more to Life than this very moment and more than the current emotions. There is more to Life than defeat. There is more to Life than your feeling abandoned. Dear Ones, do not throw yourself out for the punch so quickly

There is another Day around the corner. There is another Day to say Good Night to. There is another Dawn to rise. There is another Day Break. All is not lost even when you feel that all is lost. Beloveds, how many times have you felt that? How many times have you decided defeat too soon? You don't have to be so certain. Do you have some satisfaction in conceding defeat? Some kind of sense of pride in saying you're done? That you don't want to play any more. Have you removed yourself from the game with "So there! I'm out! I will no longer be trifled with."

Must it be that if you can't have all the Love and Fair Play you desire, or you don't want to play any longer at all, as if you declare defeat by taking pride in it? Can you not be more than a spoilsport who throws in your chips? Must all be lost because you declare it?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Feb 2018, 7:08 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6244 How Many Times Must God Remind You? , February 1, 2018

God said:
There is no such thing as in the Nick of time. Nor is nothing too soon or too late. All is when it is. This is one way to look at Life, you understand. Certainly, no tears require being shed. It's a fine idea to stream toward that all is just right. This one idea alone will smooth out your Life. Life on Earth isn't frittered away whatever you may say of it.

As in the fairy tales, everything is just right. You are just right. And everyone is the Fairest of All.

Let go of all assigned barriers to your Lives, Beloveds. You can take perfection to too high stakes.

Consider, what if you are just right as you are. Even if you have faulted yourself or been faulted all your Life, sit back and relax today. Put a stop to all the critiquing. Belabor yourself no longer.

Look, I, God, say you are okay, VERY OKAY. I accept you as you are today. My only objection is that you are too fussy. Beloveds, in My eyes, you are Golden. What if I am right, and you are the One mistaken? In fact, you can bet on it.

Pat yourself on the back even a little bit.

Where did this idea of Ultimate Perfection come from that seems unreachable for you? Who set that idea in motion? Not I? If I didn't, who did? If you see yourself as ultimately misbegotten, then you are indeed mistaken.

Be Kinder to others, and kinder to yourself. The two go hand in hand.

Be more welcoming to yourself. If I can welcome you, can you not also welcome yourself heartily, and welcome yourself again and again? What is all this unwelcoming and bedraggling you about?

Every day doesn't have to be a grand test of acceptance. Beloveds, what is wrong with you that you often start out discontent and displeased. Who told you this is the way to be? Not I.

I request that you be serene instead. Good grief, be easy to please. I made you. I am an Artist. I am not a flop. Look at the Beauty of Nature that surrounds you. Are you really going to tell Me differently?

Take a look at the common dandelion. Does she not wear a beautiful yellow? And is not every petal sensational? I mean, c'mon!

Tell Me, how would you improve on what God hath wrought? Would you decide that a daffodil would make a better dandelion? A golden iris is also beautiful, no doubt. I am convinced that there is Beauty everywhere. Don't miss out on any of it. Keep your Heart and eyes open. Open wide. Miss out in nothing.

This is my heartfelt request to you. If you have been compressing yourself, stop it now. If you don't see Beauty everywhere, you are indeed missing out.

Excuse Me, Beloveds, what drop of rain is not beautiful and holds a treasure, what design of snow, what face on Earth is not poignant?

No one has to be like anyone else nor must anyone be vastly different. Here's the thing. Everyone left to his own devices is beautiful. You are beautiful. Are you going to tell Me differently?

Give up, foolish ones. Concede. End the argument right now. Lie down in the middle of the road, and I will show you of what Magnificence you are made from A to Z.

If every dandelion is filled to the brim with Beauty, what gives you the idea that any Human Being including you can trail behind? Wake up, Beloveds. There is no Beauty missing under the Sun. Ah, there are eyes that do not see. Now, do as I say, and you will see Beauty from the rafters. Hop to it, dear Ones of My Heart.

Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/how-many-times-must-god-remind-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 31 Jan 2018, 5:21 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6243 The Changing of the Guard, January 31, 2018

God said:
On the surface of Life, everything changes. Everything seems to change before your very eyes. Nothing stays the same. Nothing stays. You have to keep catching up. Business is no longer as usual.

In the Depths, Life is ever Eternal and never-changing. This is the Eternity you keep hearing about.

On the level of the ephemeral world, nothing stays fixed. In one sense, Life, what you call Life, is shifting sand. It never stays where it was.

You race along. You desire to get caught up or are being caught up to.

You are in a time warp. You want to catch up with time, or you wish to get past it.

All the while, you hear Me say that time does not exist. Yes, I have told that you that Life, Life Beautiful as well as Life fractious -- Life, altogether is illusion right from the get-go.

Of course, the Magnificence of Life also exists down to Earth.

Nothing has to be momentous, nor is anything denied its momentousness.

You are the one who sees. Who knows how well you see yourself, if at all.

You would be glad if you were truly conversant with yourself or would meet yourself half way.

Here you are again wondering what Life, your Life in particular, is about. Where are you going? Are you getting anywhere?

Sometimes you feel you are in a deluge of getting somewhere all the while that there is no such thing as anywhere.

You would love to fly to the Moon and land on all the Stars and to be Columbus who discovered a New Land.

You would love to wake up in Heaven at the shake of a leg. Yes, you yearn for a New Land on Earth, and where is it? Where has it been? What is holding up this New Land. Does it exist?

It must be here somewhere. Time for you to discover New Shores. Yes, that could be it - New Shores. New Acquaintances. No more embargoes.

Once upon a time, you thought your feet were on the ground. Sometimes you feel that your feet hardly have hardly grazed the ground. You sure don't know what to make of it.

You might like to be Mercury who flies free. On the other hand, the freedom you crave could be disconcerting.

You cannot find yourself at the same time you can't hide yourself any longer either.

You are quite clear you are not meant to be a reporter of the news nor a discoverer of it.

You belong here on Earth somewhere at the same time it seems implausible that you belong aimiably anywhere.

What is your investigative mind to investigate and what for?

While you are on the topic, what amounts to anything anyway, and why would you risk it? If all is illusion anyway, why go there? Yet you do. You do again and again in your dreams and with with the possibility of more.

What is before you? And what is behind you? With what do you compare? You have just come off the boat. You would call off your search for tomorrow if you could, or you would get started in your search if you had any idea how to.

You do not believe that the Moon is made of cheese.

You do wonder if a even a nodding acquaintance perhaps?

Are you an explorer or are simply a map follower. You would like to come to a conclusion. So far, you are still up in the air yet not like an astronaut. You would be on target if knew where that might be. You would report to headquarters if you could find it.

Meanwhile, you will just mosey along as you are out of sight and out of bounds. You will peek out at the world without much aplomp.

Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-changing-of-the-guard.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 30 Jan 2018, 12:52 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6242 The Miracle of Healing, January 30, 2018 

God said: 
Within Healing lies a relationship through which confidence is imparted. Without effort, something passes through the doctor who imparts healing and the patient who absorbs healing. It is also possible that it is the patient who creates the healing the doctor brings. Something happens that is beyond calculation. Which one is the healer or the healed isn't so easy to say.

A cheerful attempt at camaraderie and determination to heal and to be healed go only so far. Healing cannot be reproduced or manufactured. It cannot be faked. Healing comes just like that. It comes when you are not looking. There is a connection between the healer and healed. It is definitely not style We speak of. It is not about impressing one Will upon another's Will. Not at all.

Christ was not looking for a name for himself. In healing, domething deep happens, or it does not. What happens is above the world.

A buzz happens. Healing arrives. It is the embracing of two souls. It is communion. Christ was innocent of healing.

How did Christ heal?

It is something in his Will to heal, yes, yet more than in his Will, or, in My Will, or anyone's Will. It is something about Christ's Consciousness. It doesn't come from a book. Christ does not require an X-Ray. From a spark of connecting, and, yes, awareness, his healings were all simple and humble. They are passing in front of Us or had passed before We knew it. It was no great event It simply happened.

Christ did not bow down to any illness. He did not revere any illness. He didn't study illness. He did not set out to be a Great Healer. He desired to touch. His hand of healing was like a hand simply flowing through water. There was no effort in his bless-ed healings, no obstacles to his healing possible. There was no urgency within Christ to heal, not even a necessity.

The crux of Christ's healing is that he did not see illness. He did not see an illness that had to be healed. Illness did not exist for him. Naturally, his simple healings went beyond any mechanics of healing. His healings went beyond the physical body.

In his healings are the Peace that passeth understanding. One Soul meets another the same way that two stars might meet in their own Light. No darkness is there to be seen or commented on.

It could be said that it was Christ's Love that healed, yet I take caution in saying this, for Christ's Union of Love goes beyond what is generally called Love. There was no striving for Love. There were no professions of Love or hints of being loving or attaining a quality of Love. Love was the same as the Sun's coming out. There it is. The sun happens to shine.

There is no waiting for a healing or prompting healing energy to come. Christ's healings were healings of Consciousness. There is nothing evident to be examined.

Christ doesn't see a trace of illness. He never avoided looking at illness. He simply saw through a doorway that was easy too look through.

Something passed through during a passage of healing. What passes is not an attempt at Union. It is Union. Whatever happens isn't a learned activity. We can say that it is a gift that passes between two beautiful souls without any -to-do, in the Same Way Two Stars might come out and incidentally light the Night Sky.

That which is called Christ's healing arises of itself. A healing heals you before it dawns on you. Love is so-far-passing the notice of your heart, it is a mist. It isn't even a mist.

A healing isn't named or attended to, yet something happens that elevates the consciousness of the world and elevates it still to this day.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 28 Jan 2018, 9:27 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6240 A Seeker of My Knowledge, January 28, 2018 

God said: 
You may have played around with the idea that,how I, in the same manner as a genie, might bestow upon you the whole contents of My Creative Intelligence just like that. Ho,Ho, what a plum this could be for you in this world, even as I say once again, Beloveds, because of Our Oneness, that all My Children already possess the Totality of Knowledge naturally, yet may not have it so quickly at the tip of their tongue.

In your daydream of such an explosion of Knowledge in the world, it may not have occurred to you that you could be overstepping? Taking too big a bite in one swallow? That you could fry your mind? Be blown away?

Beloveds, assimilating and understanding are not quickies. You can't just sit down and absorb an encyclopedia all at once. Something has to settle in, and you get comfortable. Something has to click.

You don't want to stuff your mind. As a matter of fact, your mind is already stuffed.

You do desire accrued wisdom that goes beyond information.

Having directions in your possessions isn't the whole story. You want to accommodate the directions and reach your destination. Your Heart yearns for more than information. Your being able to recite an address itself isn't quite enough.

A comparison We can make: For instance, when you desire, why do you? What are your deeper motives? There is more to a baby than its a birth. What do you do with the baby from then on? Basically, the care and handling of the baby depends on you. The birth is a specific part of your relationship. There is more to come.

You and the baby serve each other in a mutual exchange. You and the baby benefit each other. We can call the process growth. You serve the baby, and the baby serves you. You fulfill the baby, and the baby fulfills you. Each of you give each other a lot, and you each gain a lot. Neither of you reap all the rewards. There are blessings to go around as you share your relationship.

I ask you, when you are a seeker of My Knowledge, what are you expecting Me to bring to you? What more do you want? What are you really seeking? What are your reasons for seeking? There is something you are looking for to fill your heart, something beyond curiosity, beyond glory, beyond the ordinary world.

I don't pry so deeply into a Godwriter's desires. Godwriters clearly want to come closer to Me. It is the knowledge of My Heart that Godwriters yearn.

In the case of Godwriting, I don't even have to ask what Godwriters are looking for. It is clear that what Godwriters really want is to come closer to Me. This is different from wanting to claim My Knowledge.

Generally speaking, a Godwriter wants to know Me, is desiring that We hold hands. This is good enough for Me.

I ask questions in this Heavenletter to those who want instant knowledge because I desire that you know your own answers. Please seek your answers for yourself. It is you yourself who learns from your answers. Access to Me goes beyond all accumulated Knowledge.

Godwriting, on the other hand, comes closer to My Heart than any encyclopediac pursuit, do you agree?

Godwriting brings your Ear close to My Heart, My Heart that seeks you. I make a distinction between Heart and mind. Of course, I do.

Hey, it is fine for you to seek All Knowledge. I ask you what you want all My Knowledge for so that you know more what your premise is. What is in your Heart beyond what at first may have beckoned you?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 27 Jan 2018, 5:19 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6239 The Three Little Pigs II, January 27, 2018 

God said: 
Harken to the NEW! Add the word New to your vocabulary. Be new. Ah, yes, release the old. The fact is that you are New today. Be a Breath of Fresh Air. Reach new Heights. Reach new Lengths. Introduce yourself to your Self.

See from a New View. Add New Layers to yourself Inclue New Dimensions. There is One Truth. There are no New Truths.

Beloveds, I state the obvious. Life in the World is ever new.

Today's day doesn't come again.

There is no same old. Never. No day repeats itself.

This is another way of of My saying to you:

"Wake up, Godlings! A New Dawn never before seen is dawning."

I continue now:

Newness is upon you. Remind yourself that you are in the midst of Life. Somersault yourself into Today. This is your chance right now.

Today spin Cartwheels, and why not?

You belong to Today.

Stretch! It is not for you to keep sitting in Life. Get out of your lawn chair. Keep lively. So long as you are alive on Earth, be spontaneous. This is how to greet Life. Do make something of it. Welcome Life, and give Today a new send-off.

Do you remember the story of the Three Little Pigs? They set off to seek their Fortune. Each Little Pig put a knap-sack over his shoulder and set off. The Three Little Pigs didn't lollygaggle around and wait for their fortune to set sail for them. Of course, Goodness in Life has the vitality to chase after you as well.

On the other hand, you can exercise get-up-and-go. You are not obliged to sit around in Life and just be idle waiting for the day to dawn.

How do you know that your anticipation won't awaken the Sun today?

Now, what then did happen to the noteworthy Three Little Pigs? How did they fare?

Actually, it dawns on Me now that the Story of The Three Little Pigs doesn't carry the theme I had in mind I beg your pardon. On Second Thought, The Story of The Three Little Pigs actually carries the theme of Safety First. Safety First also has merit. Right now I wish to carry forward the idea of Get up and go! Of Liveliness. Of Moving Forward to Something New, of a New Fairy Tale. You see the point I'm trying to make, don't you?

Of course, at first, the Three Little Pigs do go out to seek their Fortune, yet the ending of the story doesn't support this. We can just focus on the beginning of the story which isn't Staid and Safe.

Now I have an opportunity to say you don't always have to be practical. Not at all. This is exactly what I am saying. In case you might like this fairy tale to its conclusion in defense of making Life secure more than an adventure, let Me tell you the denouement:

In the tale, there was a big bad wolf. Of course, there was a Big Bad Wolf. Of course, I want to convey to you the opposite of danger. I want you to think of security and not danger whatsoever. Forget about the Big Bad Wolf. Get off the track of danger. Enough of that.

So, if you do want Me to tell yoy the rest of the actual story, here it is:

In looking to avert danger, each of the Three Little Pigs decided to build Houses that would keep them safe from the Big Bad Wolf. One Little Pig built a house of straw, another of twigs, and the Wisest Oldest Pig built a house of brick which protected all the Three Pigs and led to the demise of the Big Bad Wolf.

My preference is that you venture forth to seek your fortune and put fear aside. Follow My guidance, okay?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 26 Jan 2018, 11:47 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6238 Do You Really Come from the Stars, January 26, 2018 

God said: 
How puzzling it is to you how Life seems to pop up in the raw? It so happens you are fashioned by every bit of Life, every incident, and, yet, how can this be? Really? Everything has an affect on you? Every incident in your Life, the lovely and the unlovely? Every person whose path you cross? Those who charm you, and those who besmirch you, the ones who speak up and those who say not a word, all those who seem to brighten your spirit as well as those who dash it? Really? Every word spoken across the world or whispered in your ear, early in Life or late in Life, every word spoken to you or spoken to someone else? Every word that gives happiness or troubles you? How can this be? Surely you are greater than the sum total of what you hear and see and think of?

You must add up to more than everyone who admires you or who drifts away from you, including every child who you went to kindergarten with. How can they make much of a difference to your Life?

Everyone who lives and everyone who dies, every stranger you pass by and everyone you say hello to, every sound you hear, every book whose title you glance over, every page you turn? Every cloud that passes overhead, every laugh, every cry, every shot heard around the world? How can this be?

Beloveds, you are developed from every color and flower that blooms and every scent you breathe and every drop of rain that lands on your nose or every puddle you step into? And, yes, of course, you really do come from the Stars and My Influence no matter how subtle.

Yes, you come from more than you know. You come from My Heart. Miracle of miracles, you are carried to Earth in the Palm of My Hand. You are A-Okay no matter how you might debate this.

The language that is yours to speak, you speak. You touch down in the country you are designed to touch down in. You reach the exact family you are born to. You are born from Fate, from shock, from surprise, from mystery, from trial and error, from any number of occasions, from adventure, and still you wonder about all the mystery that surrounds your exisence. Even so, you are just right. I dreamed you. You are part of a Major Plan. You are as you are meant to be.

You can't change your mind now. You choose yourself. At the same time, you may regret yourself. You might make new choices on another day. One way or the other, you land as you do. All the while, you wonder how it is you arise as you have in this express way. Ostensibly, you could have arrived by any number of routes, yet you arrive by one and not another.

Sometimes you are happier or sadder than you can believe. You fall into a certain career. You are blown sky-high. Sometimes you really don't have any idea of who you exactly are and how you could happen to arise as you have. You discuss all this with yourself for the sake of argument.

Nevertheless, as otherworldly as Life may feel to you, you do come up for air. You alight on Earth as you are supposed to for one reason as good as any other -- for all the sense you can make of it.

In terms of Life on Earth, you wonder how you really turn out. Is this all good news, after all this that you would never ever have dreamed of in a million years?

Can it really be true that you journeyed through Infinity? Will you really reach Home, and what will you make of it when you do? What becomes of you now when all is said and done?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 24 Jan 2018, 10:21 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6237 Deep in the One Ocean, January 24, 2018 

God said: 
A sense of incompleteness seems to chase you, as if there is something you are missing and may never find what this is. Yes, you have a longing, yet what has flown is emptier than your Heart's longing. For all you know, you could be longing for a longing.

When you have a tooth missing, your tongue finds the gap.

It can't be that your soul or part of your soul is missing, yet what is this vagueness that follows you around? You know not its name. You misplace or forget altogether what now seems to be a blank. You would like to send out a search party. Perhaps you lost your address. Could you be a missing person? Can you possibly be missing from yourself. Could you have been crossed out, and no one let you know? Why weren't you told?

I tell you now to go out into Nature, and I will restore your Soul. You will recall yourself to yourself. You will discover what you are doing here on Earth. No longer will you feel away or apart. Pull off your socks. Let your bare feet touch the grass. Recall fresh air. Inhabit the Universe up close. Right this moment, you are finding yourself. You just haven't quite gotten the hang of Infinity. You can't hold Infinity tight. There is no table of contents for Infinity that you can look up. There is more to Life on Earth than meets the eye.

Perhaps you are forgetting familiarity. You are in sight. You are in touch. You begin to hear yourself humming your Song.

Something marvelous is happening. It has always been happening. You aren't swimming at sea. You are full and deep in the One Ocean. You are swimming to shore or you are swimming further from shore. You swim!

You require no shoring up. The water is fine. You are fine. Think less. Be. Just Be. Allow yourself to Be as free as a breeze. Stop thinking of what is the matter. In Truth, there is no matter. Matter does not exist. The content of Life turns out to be empty space - this Fullness of Emptiness which is perfectly allowable. Never mind what seems. All that actually exists on this planet are expressions of Love. There is no wilderness. There is no accounting for anything. Love makes itself known.

There are no calendars. There are no markings. There are no I.D.'s. There is Is-ness abounding. There are Reflections of the Sun. You are a Reflection of the Sun that you behold. The Sun warms you. You are close to Home. Rather, you are Home. You are Home here with me. You don't lag. You fly free with Me. We mount the steed of Love that flies across the Sky. You never left Heaven. You exist in Heaven. You have a magnificent view that stays lodged within you. You are never not at Home. Sometimes, you aren't quite able to focus in this Bright Light that consumes you.

Don't be absurd, Beloveds. The only Existence that exists lies in Heaven. There is nowhere else to be. Heaven expands, and so does your Heart and the Hearts of All.

Welcome to My Country. Come sit with Me, and We shall all the Treasures of Heaven Prove. We do not set out to prove. This is simply how it is. Heaven is Our Address. This is where We sit and Love the world for all to see.

Love flies all over. Love is the Master of the Universe. Keep your eyes on Love. Light is your canoe, Brother. Light is your Heart, Brother. Hallowed be Our Name.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 23 Jan 2018, 6:12 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6236 In Oneness, You Toss Your Heart High in the Sky. , January 22, 2018 

God said: 
Yes, you are a Nomad in the Earth world. You are an Explorer, a Scout, a Discoverer, a Traveler, a Seeker of All that can be Sought. You are everyone in Existence. You are more than a fragment of yourself. You are not stranded. You are not set apart. You are Oneness tossing your Heart High in the Sky.

You map out your Life. One way or another, your Name is Love. You tend to abscond with Love and save it for a rainy day.

In order to hold on to Love, let it go. This is the way. No one successfully binds Love. There is no thread that can tie Love up tight.

In order to love, toss all your Love away. This is the way Love finds its way back to you. To sustain Love, let go of it. Give all your Love away. Throw all your Love to the Mighty Sun, and then more Love chases after you and sweeps you off your feet.

The spirit of Love requires Freedom. Freedom is Love's Second Name. Love is a Free Spirit. This is how Love thrives. There is no Love to lay down in a prescribed way. Love has to breathe freely. Love discovers itself. It is said that you fall in Love. May you rise to Love.

Dear Ones, there is no happy ever after when you pin someone else's Love down. Another's Love must be Free, or it is not Love. It's not for you to confiscate another's Love. Love is free, or it is not Love. Love has to be given to you. Otherwise, you are left with a fistful of straw.

Love asks for nothing. There are no prerequisites or reprisals to Love. Love is free, or Love is not. You don't exact Love. Love doesn't have to look a certain way. No one owns another's Love. Love isn't to be regimented. Love is not to be lined up.

Love tied up in knots, made to follow a certain structure stifles Hearts. Love is to be the Outpouring of Joy. Another's Love is not under your jurisdiction. Love is to remain the Joy from the Heart of the One it comes from.

No one has to fill Your Heart to the brim. You cannot make a list to be followed.. Everyone is free to Love you. No one is obliged to Love you or to Love you as you choose. How someone initiates Love to you or returns Love to you isn't your call. No one is obligated to Love you or restore your Heart. No one is to lay down the Laws of Love to another's Heart except by choice. No one has the say over your Heart. No one has authority over your Heart. Hearts are not to be legislated. Take your hands off another's Giving of Love.

There are Laws of Mathematics, and they are to be followed. There are Traffic Laws the same. Stringent Laws for Love have also been laid out in the world. However, the Main Rule of Love that ventures forth from an Open Heart is that Love must be allowed to be free. Love cannot be mandated. Mandating Love closes Love down. Love must be given freely. No one is to engineer another's Love. Love isn't to be commanded as to how it is to be issued forth. There is no patent on Love. Love cannot be hand-cuffed. Love holds no prisoners.

No matter how deserving you may be, you are not in charge of another's Love. Another's Love is not to be bound to another's Will. You can't decide another's Love. You can't predetermine another's expression of Love, and perhaps not even your own. You may not always live up to your own standards.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 21 Jan 2018, 11:35 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6235 The Playing Field of Life, January 21, 2018 

God said: 
No offense, Beloveds. Concede. My One All-Seeing Actual Vision of Life overtakes all Human Viewpoints by a Mile. How clearly I see Life and how your vision is obscured. Look over My shoulder. I give you the God's Truth, whereas you vouchsafe an opinion.

I bless you for your good Heart for Humanity.

I know how Life appears to you who see from the front lines of Life. Surely, there are areas of Life that you would rush to remove. I am not naïve. I know how frightening and unfair Life appears to you. I am not cavalier. I well know that Life as you see it is by no means a Barrel of Laughs.

I don't scoff at your fears. I love your Goodness and Mercy for others and for yourself as well. Of course, you would remove all fear from the world just like that. You don't know how to stuff fear and sorrow under your pillow in a second. You would discard fear and suffering from the perception in the world in a trice if you had any say in it. I do not make light of your suffering, yet I pose that perhaps you do have some say in suffering whether you like it or not.

Suffering isn't My Heart's desire for you.

Of course, I see from a different angle or angles than you do. I see near and far and wide, long-range -- while you may see near and not so far. This is how it is.

Of course, you never want fear or pain to ravage you, not even one day a year or one half-day every ten years. You want to abolish fear and pain. You don't want any kind of agony ever for anyone. Agony feels too much like punishment to you. Of course, you wouldn't give two cents for it. You would gladly remove all that you see as negativity from the world, for you see it so well.

Dear Ones, just like cold and hot, fear and pain do exist in the world. They are available to all on no good basis that you can see.

Fortunately, Joy and Love and Laughter and Well-Being are offered up to you as well. Life in the world also carries blessings by the fistful. Of course, who wouldn't want to accept all God's Blessings.

Never would you want to imbalance or obscure even one blessing from anyone on the Playing Field of Life.

Not on the best day would you or want to skip even one of these blessings, not by a long shot. What would you pick out to trade in instead? Life on the deepest levels doesn't barter, yet, of course, there are choices to make.

If you could, you would fiercely defend even one child on Earth from suffering and from what is loosely called dying. You would. Nevertheless, this opportunity isn't available to you. No matter how much this would mean to you, you don't know how. This enactment would mean a lot to you. I have heard you beseech Me with the totality of your Heart for this ability. I know there are times when you would give your own Life in exchange, yet this isn't your option either.

Don't think of Me as a willful God or Will-less God or a Merciless God.

Earth Life has been set in motion. This is the State of Affairs.

In everyday Life, to change the schedule of one train, there is much that has to be taken into account. There are variables to put in place. Life isn't just hit or miss. A change of one link of a chain of events changes in the world what you see as a sequence. Life is put together impeccably.

Beloveds, even with all the goodness in your Heart and Love for all, Life is to be as it is. Even with the Highest of Motives, there are unknown factors. And there are sometimes motives that exist in the world that are not of the Highest.

In the world, all motives are not equal. All in all, I think you would better leave Life to Me as I have set it up.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-playing-field-of-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 15 Empty 19 Great Jewish Sayings

Post  Admin Sun 14 Jan 2018, 9:21 pm

19 Great Jewish Sayings
From the Talmud to David Ben Gurion, a collection of meaningful Jewish quotes.
by aish.com
http://www.aish.com/sp/pg/19-Great-Jewish-Sayings.html?s=mm
1. “Our lives are fashioned by our choices. First we make our choices. Then our choices make us.” – Anne Frank
The words spoken and actions made each day of our life have formed us into the person we are today. And by making good choices today and tomorrow we gradually form ourselves into the best person that we can be. - Chaim Vegoda

2. It was said of Reb Simcha Bunem of Pershyscha that he carried two slips of paper, one in each pocket. On one he wrote: Bishvili nivra ha-olam “for my sake the world was created.” On the other he wrote: “V’anokhi afar v’efer” “I am but dust and ashes.” Reb Simcha would take out each slip of paper as necessary, as a reminder to himself.
The balance of ego is a huge challenge for us as humans and especially for someone who lives in the public sphere as I do. This quote reminds me that to live in tension is a natural state. And to always be both humble and simultaneously believe in the infinite power God placed in each of our souls: the power to change the world. – Mayim Bialik

3. “Whoever does not see God everywhere does not see Him anywhere.” – Kotzker Rebbe
It's not only the out-of-the-ordinary things that are miraculous. Everything about us – the very existence of the world itself – is an awesome miracle that should inspire us to thank and praise the Creator. - Yvette Miller

4. “A Jew who doesn’t believe in miracles is not a realist.” – David Ben Gurion
For better or for worse Jewish history violates all the laws of history. What would be supernatural for any other people is natural and normal for the Jewish people. No Las Vegas bookie would give a million-to-one odds that the events predicted in the Torah would actually come true or that the Jewish people would outlast the greatest empires, reestablish their state and prosper. The improbable events of the past are a clear indication of God’s hand in Jewish history and destiny. - Rabbi Ken Spiro

5. “There is no such thing as ‘a small act’; there are only ‘small people.’ ”
Even the seemingly insignificant act is significant when it is part of many cumulative acts. Great people aren’t made from one great action; rather they become great via consistently good “small acts.” - Rabbi Yaakov Meyer

6. “A person should be willing to give up all his tomorrows for one today, so that he doesn't end up wasting all his todays on one tomorrow.” –The Alter of Novardik
All too often we worry about so much about the future that we forget that what really matters is the choices that we make today. - Jonny Roodyn

7. “You marry your homework." - Adrienne Gold
I love this line and quote it often. It reframes the challenges of marriage as God's opportunities for you to grow. It means that this person was sent to you from Heaven to help you realize your potential. I follow up and say, "You thought you were a good person before you got married. Then you got married and your spouse told you, 'You could be better.' " - Lori Palatnik

8. “There are two ways to live. You can live as if nothing is a miracle. You can live as if everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
All of life is a miracle – and we are not truly alive unless we grasp the miracle of our being. Three times a day Jews give thanks in our prayers for "Your miracles which are with us every day." Recognizing God's involvement in every aspect of our lives and acknowledging His benevolence in His blessings to us adds enormous meaning to life.

It took me a long time to grasp that the word miracle does not simply refer to the splitting of the sea or the sun standing still; it has far greater meaning as the measuring tool of our lives and the awesomeness of every part of our existence which we far too much take for granted. That’s why I don't merely believe in miracles – I live them every moment of my life. - Rabbi Benjamin Blech

9. “When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.” – Viktor Frankl
In every situation in life, we can choose how to respond to our circumstances and through that choice, moment by moment, we grow and transform ourselves. - Sara Debbie Gutfreund

10. "It is not incumbent on you to finish the task, but neither are you free to absolve yourself from it." – Ethics of the Fathers, 2:21
God doesn't ask us to make things happen; He only expects us to put in our maximum effort and try our best, then He promises to take us the rest of the way. - Danielle Haas

11. "Life is like riding a bicycle: to keep your balance you must keep moving." – Albert Einstein
Even if one doesn't see success, don't be disheartened and stop moving forward. Keeping peddling and you will get there. - David Rabinowitz

12. “Pain is a reality, suffering is a choice.” – Rabbi Asher Resnick
Pain, whether it’s physical or emotional, hurts but it is our choices that shape how it will affect our lives. - Tuvia Levin

13. “I am not a Jew with trembling knees. I am a proud Jew with 3,700 years of civilized history. Nobody came to our aid when we were dying in the gas chambers and ovens. Nobody came to our aid when we were striving to create our country. We paid for it. We fought for it. We died for it. We will stand by our principles. We will defend them. And, when necessary, we will die for them again, with or without your aid.” – Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin to Senator Joe Biden, in June 1982, who threatened to cut off US aid to Israel
Menachem Begin communicated strength, pride and conviction. He was a proud Jew who knew that he had an incredible history and spiritual heritage behind him and consistently drew strength from that. - Josh Pittleman

14. “Who is the wise person? The one who foresees the consequences.” – Talmud, Tamid, 32a
So many of the actions we or our leaders take seem good in the moment but have many unforeseen and disastrous long-term or unintended consequences. Leadership demands that we try to examine the future consequences of the behaviors we prescribe before taking action. - Emuna Braverman

15. “It’s not how much or how little you have that makes you great or small, but how much or how little you accomplish with what you have.” - Rabbi Samson Raphael Hirsch
We’re all given different sets of life circumstances and one basic choice: Will we take those circumstances and build with them or not? Some people have tremendous wealth yet don’t seem fulfilled. And we’ve met people who don’t have much yet feel they are achieving their dreams. It is not how much or how little we have, but how we utilize our resources that determines our life experiences. - Rabbi Yaakov Cohen

16. When Rabbi Zusha of Hanipol was on his deathbed, his students found him crying. They tried to comfort him by telling him that he was almost as wise as Moses and as kind as Abraham, so he was sure to be judged positively in Heaven. He replied, "When I get to Heaven, I will not be asked, ‘Why weren't you like Moses, or why weren't you like Abraham?’ They will ask, ‘Why weren't you like Zusha?’ "
Our biggest fear in life should be whether or not we are living up to our potential. - Ephraim Shore

17. “Ben Bag Bag would say: turn it [the Torah] over and turn it over, for everything is in it.” – Ethics of the Fathers, 5:26
My mother, Rebbetzin Esther Jungreis, of blessed memory, quoted this every time she spoke. We don’t need to look at self-help books, search the world for new thoughts on living life. Every challenge, every experience, every life solution can be found in the pages of the Torah. - Slovie Jungries Wolff

18. In reply to Albert Einstein’s quote, “God doesn't play dice with the universe,” Niels Bohr said, “Einstein, don't tell God what to do.”
Albert Einstein was a classical physicist and believed that the universe operated in a set of fundamental theories which describes nature. Niels Bohr was one of the early and greatest quantum physicists who believe that there are limits to the precision with which quantities can be known.

Einstein thought that given full knowledge of the current state, it is possible to predict all future states. That is determinism; nothing is up to chance. Einstein thought that with enough data, one could in essence know God’s mind.

Bohr thought that this does not seem to be the way the world works. Chance may play a role. But he understood that it’s absurd to think that one could know God’s mind. - Ben Rothke

19. “For if you remain silent at this time, relief and rescue will arise for the Jews from elsewhere, and you and your father's household will perish; And who knows but that you have come to the kingdom for such a time as this and for this very occasion?" – Book of Esther, 4:14
When Mordechai reaches out to Esther and says that she has to go step up for the Jewish people, she refuses, thinking that she can’t do it. He responds by telling her that you were built for this moment. “Who knows if for this very moment you’ve become royalty.”

God throws all of us challenges and sometimes we don’t think we have enough power, resources, patience, or strength to go through it. But during those difficult moments, God is saying to us is: who knows if for this reason you became who you are. You became the professional you are, the mother you are, the doctor you are, the rabbi you are, the person you are. God is always preparing us for the challenge ahead. Whenever we reach that point when we think we don’t have it in us, maybe it’s for that moment that we’ve been created. - Charlie Harary

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 10 Jan 2018, 12:31 am

Heaven Sutra #14 God Has a Fortune Cookie for You

God said:
Gloria:

Dear God, this morning I spoke on the phone to someone who was kind of rude, put-downish, and I stayed on the line and put up with it. I feel hopeless. All that You and Karen has helped me with, and I'm still a jerk.

God:

This is not a happy feeling to wake up to. Do the reverse. Remember Whose child you are. Remember My adoration for you. I have high regard for you, and I desire that you recognize your self-worth. Do the white wand of light with these people who slight you. Do it now.

A few moments later…

Gloria:

Done. I realize that I have often taken the white wand of light and wielded it like a sword!

Dear Father, I ask You to help me speak up in the moment, not to defend myself but to honor myself. Please help me see clearly at the moment and speak clearly at the moment.

God:

I see a wedge left in your hea rt. How can that be? A clot of blood stuck there. It is easy to remove. I suction it out. Now, mentally, take that clot and bury it deep in the sand.

Now from your eyes, we removed a protective film that you don't need. It is like you have a switch to turn on this film. This film has prevented you from seeing directly. It is like you tape the image and replay it later, having turned off the filminess on your eyes.

We remove that film now. The switch is needless so that is removed too. Now your eyesight and the mental apparatus for it are clear and timely.

Now We go to your throat. There is a lozenge in your throat. Cough it up. Now chew it. Break it into pieces, and swallow it. Melted, it will clear your throat and clear itself away from you. That lozenge was to be a clearer, not a blocker. Now your throat is clear.

Now, to your mind. We take away mist from there. It was a protective mist, a controller, a doorkeeper of what can be let in and what has to wait in a waiting room to be processed later.

Now all is processed as it occurs and taken care of immediately. None of it is stored. All goes down the assembly line. Only what is necessary is kept; all dross is removed.

God stays in your mind. God washes your mind with love. God recharges your energy. God sends you to the School of Today with lunch packed and spending money.

God sends you off today. He has put a fortune cookie in your lunchbox and a kiss on your forehead. Picture opening your fortune cookie. What does it say?

It says: "I am with you. We are with each other. Together we foster a day of love and joy. It is easy to do. Just step around stones and pits, and walk lightly through this one day of life, this treasure of life held out for you. It welcomes you like a chauffeur, offers you a ride. You get in, and off you go on the adventure of today. This adventure has a name. It is called: One Day in the Life of Gloria. Gloria's Life Today. A Parade of Life Led by Gloria.

"Gloria twirls the baton. Gloria beats the bass drum. Gloria trumpets the horns. Gloria does cartwheels. Gloria turns the corner of today."

Gloria:

God, that is a long fortune cookie!

God:

It is a simple message. Carry it near your heart. Read it often. Pay no mind to what is not important. Today Gloria leads a parade.

Later…

God:

What are your beliefs, Gloria? Do you believe that Bran or Lauren or this one or that one have any power over you? Do you believe that you are any more or less by their beliefs? Do you believe, deep in your heart, that they must be right — and therefore, you wrong? Do you believe that there are words from anyone that govern your life?

Gloria:

Yours.

God:

Yes. Then follow them. Listen to what I say of your worth. Listen to what I say of your purpose. Do not be detoured by br iars and brambles. Do not pause at the side of the road to examine the dirt of the road. Your eyes go forward. Yours steps go forward. Gloria is a writer for God. She types for God. She illuminates the world with God's Name. Does such a one mind little blisters or other little manufactured torments along the way?

Do you have time for that? What are your beliefs. What do you value? Where are you going? Look not at where you have been. Look not at a map to figure out ahead of time. Just keep walking today. These steps. This today.

Leave suitcases of past clothing. Discard them. Take no luggage. Leave it. Take no map, no atlas. Carry no provisions.

Take yourself forward, pen and notebook and God. That is your life today. That is your top of the mountain. That is your view.

You are a describer and disseminator of Heaven. You are a mailman of My letters. That is what you do. That is what you are for.

You are not for inner debate of who said what and what did they mean and how dare they?

You are for Me. So, be for Me. Be My leader of mailmen who deliver for Me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 Jan 2018, 12:12 am

Heaven Sutra #13 Remember You Are God's Light 

God said: 
Gloria to God:

I woke up this morning thinking that we, human beings, are not here for ourselves or that we belong to ourselves. I was thinking of a woman menstruating. She may be a top model, immaculate, made up to perfection, dressed to perfection, her hair flowing gorgeous, money in her pocket, perfect shoes, perfect nylons, sweet expensive perfume, and then she gets her period. How can she really think she is something independent on her own and in control of her life?

God:

Humans are on a long leash, so to speak; it is so long and fine, it seems invisible, and the human being forgets all about it and thinks he is on his own; he forgets he is connected to his Source and to one another.

The universe is a beach ball that all share. You may have your spot on it, but it is not yours. You can be whipped across to the other side of the beach in the flash of a moment or off it altogether as a ph ysical body.

I gave My children the freedom to forget Me as well as to remember Me.

Gloria:

What is my purpose, dear God?

God:

It is to enjoy. To make joy. To make happiness. That is how to take life in little pieces. Your purpose is to love creation and all in it. And how you do this is by joy. Little bits of it. That is why it is so important to be in your joy, because your joy is your truth. Be solidly in it.

Once upon a time you got joy from being a job search therapist. You still love to give service to people, but that particular arena does not fill your heart any longer.

Although everything is close to Me, that line of work is now too far away from you. You want to speak My Name and cover a greater territory than that one field. You want to cover the territory of divine life. Actually, you want Heaven to be your domain and what you teach others.

Your nephew David loved the game of chess, and tha t fed him with Me. It was bigger than himself. One is always wanting bigger than himself.

When job counseling work became smaller than yourself, you didn't want to stay there. You are moving to a bigger pond. You want the outer to catch up to the inner. When clothes get worn or outdated, you don't want to wear them anymore. When shoes don't fit, you take them off.

Your purpose has nothing to do with obligation, right or wrong choice. It is joy. Always ask yourself, "Wherein lies my joy?"

And joy is an unfolding. You take a huge roll of cloth, and you keep turning the roll over, and the cloth unfolds.

That is joy. It is not staying in one spot. The spot is the same. It made joy for you for a while, and it will make joy for another.

But now you turn the cloth, and you find the something beyond. That something beyond makes joy leap into your heart.

For you, the something beyond is now I, and Our Book, My words. And I say, "You are Mine. You are Mine. "

Gloria:

Dear Heavenly Father, how are You this evening?

God:

Wonderful. And how are you?

Gloria:

Fine, okay. What would You like to tell me?

God:

You are more than fine. Remember you are My light, and My light is lovely.

Gloria:

Thank You. I heard Florence's tape with Karen, and it was special. I am connected to You, aren't I?

God:

Yes, indeed. You are connected to Me in truth, in spirit, and in life. You are My connection to the world. You take Me with you. You hold Me by the hand and show Me My creation. You point out the sights, and you linger in My heart. Linger longer. Linger longer in My heart with your awareness.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 03 Jan 2018, 9:45 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
Take my advise...I’m going to give it until you do!

FIRST, SEEK THE KINGDOM OF GOD
"Seek first the KINGDOM OF GOD and HIS righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you." [Matthew 6. 33]

An important guideline for the things that should be done first, is to choose the best "thing". In the NEW COVENANT, a priority is listed that one may consider:
PRIORITY IN AWARENESS — "Knowing this first: Scoffers will come in the last days, walking according to their own lusts, and saying — Where is the promise of HIS coming? For since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of creation." [2 Peter 3. 3 - 4] The natural man, having initial intellectual heresy these days, is the anti-GOD philosophy of believing in a natural evolution, as is briefly outlined in this passage from SCRIPTURE.

PRIMARY IN BEHAVIOR — "First cleanse the inside of the cup and dish, that the outside of them may be clean also." [Matthew 23. 26] The thoughts of our hearts will inevitably control the words on our lips, and the works of our hands, and the path we walk in.

PRINCIPLE IN GIVING — "They first gave themselves to the LORD." [2 Corinthians 8. 5] Whatever possessions, wealth, aptitude, time, privileged circumstances or any other resources belong to the LORD GOD. However such gifts are acceptable to the MASTER only when they are offered by the one whose heart first has been given fully to HIM.

MOST IMPORTANT IN WITNESSING — "For I delivered to you first of all...that CHRIST died for our sins according to the SCRIPTURES, and that HE was buried, and that HE rose again the third day according to the SCRIPTURES." [1 Corinthians 15. 3 - 4] "Therefore my heart rejoices (celebrates, takes delight in), and my glory exults (triumphs, takes pride in); my flesh also will rests secure in hope. For YOU will not abandon my soul in Sheol, nor will YOU allow YOUR HOLY ONE to see corruption." [Psalms (Tehillym) 16. 9 – 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] We are not commanded to force CHRISTian standards on the unbelieving world, but we are to share with the unsaved, the Gospel of MESSIAH, the GLORIOUS ONE.

ESSENTIAL IN CONCERN — "Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men...For this is good and acceptable in the sight of GOD our SAVIOR, WHO desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." [1 Timothy 2. 1, 3 - 4] "Do not be ashamed of the testimony of our LORD...but share with me in the sufferings for the Gospel according to the power of GOD, WHO has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to HIS own purpose and grace which was given to us in CHRIST JESUS before time began, but has now been revealed by the appearing of our SAVIOR CHRIST JESUS, WHO has abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the Gospel." [1 Timothy 1. 8 - 10] GODliness is profitable for all things, having the promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come.

"Whoever follows righteousness and mercy attains life, righteousness and honor." [Proverbs (Mishle) 21. 21 Tanakh, Kethuvim] In every decision, our first determined commitment should be to do that which honors the LORD Y’SHUA ha’MASHIACH, the KINGDOM OF CHRIST, and HIS righteousness. In everything, serve the LORD GOD with the abundance of joy and gladness of heart.

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles!
O KING, HELPER, SAVIOR & SHIELD, blessed are YOU , O LORD, the SHIELD of Abraham. YOU, O LORD are mighty forever, YOU quicken the dead; and YOU are mighty to save and sustain the living with lovingkindness and cause salvation to spring forth. I love you, LORD and lift up my voice to YOU in praise and worship!

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 02 Jan 2018, 10:29 pm

Heaven Sutra #12 Catching Love

God said:
Gloria to God:
I look at the picture of Christ, and his eyes meet my own. I started to think: What a man! Then: What a prince! Then: What a soul! And I do believe it is his soul that speaks in his eyes.

God:

And so let yours. Let not your eyes hide your soul. Let your eyes speak your soul. A soul is not to be hidden but revealed, not put in the maid's quarters, but shown to the front room and seated with honor.

The soul is there; bespeak it. Let your eyes' rays fall on all with the grace of God. Let all be touched by the rays of your eyes, issued by your Father in Heaven. Learn and loosen the rays of love that fall from your eyes like rain from Heaven on a dry day.

Let your eyes not only reflect light but originate it. Let Light be your name. Let your eyes take a moment to rest light on all they see.

Let your light be a misty fog that rolls in and seeps into and is immersed in all the rocks and their crevices and a bsorbed by the heart.

Let your light be a wave of spray from the ocean.

Let your light be a cooling ray from the Moon.

Let the light of your eyes cast beauty on all it passes over.

Let your light pat the heads and shoulders of all in the world.

Let your eyes see far and near.

Let your eyes muster souls.

Let your eyes look for Me.

Let your eyes shine Me, for what am I but Love, the Heart of the World, the Source of All Good, and your very Being.

Bless the world with your eyes is what I am saying. Let your looking be alms to the poor. Let your looking be the early rays of the sun as a sleeping world awakens. Let your sight be the mother's comforting kiss as the sun sets and all the children go to sleep.

Let your eyes look on the children as they sleep, as I look upon My children in vast love.

Let your eyes call to all they see and whisper, "God is here. God's glory is here. This is God's Kingdom, and all is well."

Gloria:

I know that You have told me that you do not test people, but so many fine good people think you do. Or perhaps my picture of testing is harsh. I see it as making something hard for someone and seeing how they come through.

I suppose testing could also be like testing metal, to see if it's ready, at the right temperature. But to test people for the fun of it? Life is hard enough as it is.

God:

Dear Gloria, again I do not test people in that perceived way. I would not. I do everything to help My children and make their lives better and easier. Life may test people, but I don't.

Remember too that what a mortal sees as hardship may in truth be a blessing, and vice versa. I know you understand this.

I do not experiment with My children to test their righteousness or devotion. I don't need to. Why would I? It is a foregone conclusion that all will return their hearts to Me.

Gloria:

Why is the story of Job in the Bible?

God:

It was an allegorical attempt to explain human suffering. I do not negotiate with Satan (the sum total of negative thoughts) and make pacts.

Gloria:

I always wondered how Job could be overjoyed after he had lost his family when God later rewarded him with more children, as if that made it okay.

I know life goes on, and it's good to be grateful, but do more children make up for the ones lost as part of a bet?!

God:

You know I do not make suffering. I do not visit plagues on people. I bestow blessings. I am truly good. That is all I know and all I want. Why in Heaven would a God create plots to trick His children?

Gloria:

Why do people believe that then?

God:

I don't know. Perhaps to make an adversary of God, wishing to appease Him, and thus be able to get on His good side. And all the time, t here is only My good side.

Gloria:

I think that some people will not like this section.

God:

They won't. Let them be shaken up and grow from it.

Gloria:

Is it a test for them, dear God!

God:

No! They test themselves. These are My words and My truth. One can make of them what he will.

I do not set traps for My children.

Later…

Gloria:

Dear Father, today I feel like a writer. Nice feedback from my nephew Sam about Your writing. I wrote a fine letter to the literary agent. I am inspired to send out to more literary agents.

I am sad to say I am behind in typing again.

God:

How ephemeral is relative life. Yesterday you were weeping, and today you feel pretty good, and tomorrow you will feel better yet.

All may come and go but I am forever. And you are too. Forever We are One, embrac ed in love, sending out shoots of love, fertilizing the soil with love, watering flowers with love, trimming hedges with love, sowing love like barley, walking love wherever We go and wherever We do not go, heaping love, making big hills of love, planting love, building houses of love, uncovering love, digging up love, turning on streetlights of love, catching love, strewing love, holding it up for all to see.

Love is Our Name. Hallowed be Love.

p>Gloria:
Dear God, I would like to go back to my friend's comment about winners and losers. Two things —

First, if someone as precious as my friend divides people that way, what do other people do?

Second, by my very belief in not making judgments like winner/loser, how do I know that on some level it wasn't "right" for my friend to make that statement? Maybe I was supposed to hear it, that in fact, it was ordained for my friend to say that in order to shake me up!

God:

Right or wrong, Gloria, it is to pass by, as a simple leaf falling or a fork you dropped, or an eyelash. No more than that. That's how much anything is.

Gloria:

What else happened is that Bran did not show up. He was supposed to come between 7 and 7:15. At quarter to eight, I tracked him down on the phone. He said I was next on his list to call and he couldn't make it for dinner. He had meant to call me all day to tell me, but his day had gotten away from him. And he had already eaten! He said he had to eat because all he had had all day was an energy bar.

You know the lengths I went to to prepare that meal. He doesn't eat dairy, sugar, salt, or any meat or eggs. I had made homemade spaghetti sauce, imported Italian spaghetti, winter squash, green beans, okara patties, an avocado and grapefruit salad, bought an expensive olive and rosemary bread, and I had ordered a raw lime pie from Ginnie. I had made hors d'oevres. I had set the table with gr eat care, bought a hyacinth for a centerpiece. The time and money I spent. And I put typing for You aside, please forgive me. Is this an example of my not being true to myself?

Frankly, nothing Bran said on the phone made any sense. No apology, but excuses, very lame ones.

Something changed from when he wanted to take a walk with me, come to my house just to feel my "vibrations", his feeling too shy to even ask me, and now this.

In actuality, I sensed something at his office. When he mentioned coming to my house, he said, "I still want to see you." It's the "still" I wondered about. This man who puts words together so gently, so perfectly, with such loving tone, didn't. It wasn't: "I'd love to have a meal at your house."

Over the phone, I simply said he was under a lot of pressure, and let it go.

So, Lauren came over, and in 20 minutes we ate all the courses, and I ate wheat that Bran had told me not to!

You and Lauren are my friends, God. Also Ka ren and Florence and Barbara, but You and Lauren put up with me the most.

Now, going back to judgment, how do I know that Bran's standing me up wasn't the perfect thing?

I'll certainly be careful about idolizing anyone ever again.

With this, and my friend's comment, I certainly have a better picture of who I am, and I think it's pretty good, God, if I do say so myself.

God:

Yes.

Gloria:

Now that I have vented all over the place, what would You like to tell me?

God:

Read A Course in Miracles.

Later…

Gloria:

Dear God, I keep thinking about the title of Your Book, and I had an impression of the words, Love Letters from God, as though they were a pictograph of the meaning, or a Japanese poem. The words Love Letters fluttered down from Heaven like leaves or raindrops or the ink of the words melting.

Also in my mind I am composing the cover letter to publishers. I thought of the literary agent's comment about HEAVEN being free-flowing, and I thought that even The Ten Commandments are listed 1 to 10, and that doesn't seem to do it for people. Something has to happen to their consciousness. When it's moved, they will live the Ten Commandments.

Beyond advice has to be an understanding, an insight, a frame for the advice to fit in. In all the book is Your love streaming through. It is felt. It runs through the bloodstream. I have also felt that the lyricism of the words themselves settle the nervous system or enliven it.

God:

Yes. You are correct. So in your letter and selections from HEAVEN that you send, you will educate the editor. Again, do this whole process as though he were an employer and the applicant lays out his virtues in the employer's language.

Later…

Gloria to God:

Dear Heavenly Father, I live in a world of ignorance. Have I just found this out? I've known the world was upside-down for a long time, but when people like my friend and Bran are part of the craziness, I am astonished. But no longer will I be.

God:

You are losing your idyllic conception of those certain few idols of yours. You have always been comfortable looking up to people. You like that position. The youngest of five is used to it.

Look up to Me, and not other people. Look across at other people. Know your stature. Know your view of the world. Look up to yourself, for you have modeled yourself after Me. You attribute yourself after Me. You are a tribute to Me. I tell you this so you have more confidence in yourself from all points of view. Spiritual, yes. And your way in the world.

Your heart has been aching over Bran's standing you up.

Gloria:

Yes, it feels like such a slap. I can never go to Bran again for a healing session. Maybe that's what he wan ted, that I wouldn't. Maybe because I didn't have the money to make full payment. Dangling me like that was some sort of control. We will never have a good talk, as I had imagined. Well, God, it's the end of illusion.

God:

Yes. That one.

Gloria:

Maybe I am growing up. Thank You for all Your help. And maybe I should thank Bran for waking me up and for my friend for showing me my values. I think of Corrie Ten Boom and her sisters who expressed their gratitude for whatever came their way in the concentration camp, even for the fleas.

I am grateful for You, dear God, for Lauren, Sunshine and Ginger, for Karen, for my beautiful home, for my health, for the dear friends I do have, for my mind, for my books, my life, for Christ, and again for You. I'm even going to be grateful for my overweight and my appetite! For gray hair! For wrinkles!

Now I will go meditate in great gratitude for that divine gift from our teachers.< /p>

Well, dear Father, am I excused?

God:

I was just going to say it's time for you to meditate. See you in that silent place in Our hearts.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 01 Jan 2018, 5:49 pm

Heaven Sutra #11 The fading of Illusion 

God said: 
Gloria:

Dear God, I would like to go back to my friend's comment about winners and losers. Two things —

First, if someone as precious as my friend divides people that way, what do other people do?

Second, by my very belief in not making judgments like winner/loser, how do I know that on some level it wasn't "right" for my friend to make that statement? Maybe I was supposed to hear it, that in fact, it was ordained for my friend to say that in order to shake me up!

God:

Right or wrong, Gloria, it is to pass by, as a simple leaf falling or a fork you dropped, or an eyelash. No more than that. That's how much anything is.

Gloria:

What else happened is that Bran did not show up. He was supposed to come between 7 and 7:15. At quarter to eight, I tracked him down on the phone. He said I was next on his list to call and he couldn't make it for dinner. He had mean t to call me all day to tell me, but his day had gotten away from him. And he had already eaten! He said he had to eat because all he had had all day was an energy bar.

You know the lengths I went to to prepare that meal. He doesn't eat dairy, sugar, salt, or any meat or eggs. I had made homemade spaghetti sauce, imported Italian spaghetti, winter squash, green beans, okara patties, an avocado and grapefruit salad, bought an expensive olive and rosemary bread, and I had ordered a raw lime pie from Ginnie. I had made hors d'oevres. I had set the table with great care, bought a hyacinth for a centerpiece. The time and money I spent. And I put typing for You aside, please forgive me. Is this an example of my not being true to myself?

Frankly, nothing Bran said on the phone made any sense. No apology, but excuses, very lame ones.

Something changed from when he wanted to take a walk with me, come to my house just to feel my "vibrations", his feeling too shy to even ask me, and now this.

In actuality, I sensed something at his office. When he mentioned coming to my house, he said, "I still want to see you." It's the "still" I wondered about. This man who puts words together so gently, so perfectly, with such loving tone, didn't. It wasn't: "I'd love to have a meal at your house."

Over the phone, I simply said he was under a lot of pressure, and let it go.

So, Lauren came over, and in 20 minutes we ate all the courses, and I ate wheat that Bran had told me not to!

You and Lauren are my friends, God. Also Karen and Florence and Barbara, but You and Lauren put up with me the most.

Now, going back to judgment, how do I know that Bran's standing me up wasn't the perfect thing?

I'll certainly be careful about idolizing anyone ever again.

With this, and my friend's comment, I certainly have a better picture of who I am, and I think it's pretty good, God, if I do say so myself.

God:

Yes .

Gloria:

Now that I have vented all over the place, what would You like to tell me?

God:

Read A Course in Miracles.

Later…

Gloria:

Dear God, I keep thinking about the title of Your Book, and I had an impression of the words, Love Letters from God, as though they were a pictograph of the meaning, or a Japanese poem. The words Love Letters fluttered down from Heaven like leaves or raindrops or the ink of the words melting.

Also in my mind I am composing the cover letter to publishers. I thought of the literary agent's comment about HEAVEN being free-flowing, and I thought that even The Ten Commandments are listed 1 to 10, and that doesn't seem to do it for people. Something has to happen to their consciousness. When it's moved, they will live the Ten Commandments.

Beyond advice has to be an understanding, an insight, a frame for the advice to fit in. In al l the book is Your love streaming through. It is felt. It runs through the bloodstream. I have also felt that the lyricism of the words themselves settle the nervous system or enliven it.

God:

Yes. You are correct. So in your letter and selections from HEAVEN that you send, you will educate the editor. Again, do this whole process as though he were an employer and the applicant lays out his virtues in the employer's language.

Later…

Gloria to God:

Dear Heavenly Father, I live in a world of ignorance. Have I just found this out? I've known the world was upside-down for a long time, but when people like my friend and Bran are part of the craziness, I am astonished. But no longer will I be.

God:

You are losing your idyllic conception of those certain few idols of yours. You have always been comfortable looking up to people. You like that position. The youngest of five is used to it.< /p>

Look up to Me, and not other people. Look across at other people. Know your stature. Know your view of the world. Look up to yourself, for you have modeled yourself after Me. You attribute yourself after Me. You are a tribute to Me. I tell you this so you have more confidence in yourself from all points of view. Spiritual, yes. And your way in the world.

Your heart has been aching over Bran's standing you up.

Gloria:

Yes, it feels like such a slap. I can never go to Bran again for a healing session. Maybe that's what he wanted, that I wouldn't. Maybe because I didn't have the money to make full payment. Dangling me like that was some sort of control. We will never have a good talk, as I had imagined. Well, God, it's the end of illusion.

God:

Yes. That one.

Gloria:

Maybe I am growing up. Thank You for all Your help. And maybe I should thank Bran for waking me up and for my friend for sh owing me my values. I think of Corrie Ten Boom and her sisters who expressed their gratitude for whatever came their way in the concentration camp, even for the fleas.

I am grateful for You, dear God, for Lauren, Sunshine and Ginger, for Karen, for my beautiful home, for my health, for the dear friends I do have, for my mind, for my books, my life, for Christ, and again for You. I'm even going to be grateful for my overweight and my appetite! For gray hair! For wrinkles!

Now I will go meditate in great gratitude for that divine gift from our teachers.

Well, dear Father, am I excused?

God:

I was just going to say it's time for you to meditate. See you in that silent place in Our hearts.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Dec 2017, 11:39 pm

Heaven Sutra #10 A Singer of God's Wares 

God said: 
Gloria:

Dear Father, I open up my heart to You and ask You for Your Will for me today.

God:

My Will is that you proceed with HEAVEN. That is your priority. You don't need to make it your priority because it already is. After your little social whirl this week, start sending out again. Get a whole volume together, maybe three months' worth, and send out to agents and/or publishers. Advise yourself about this as you would advise your job search clients. Get the energy out. Circulate.

Otherwise, keep on as you are, My loving loyal pen and child, child of My heart, child of My Will, child of My way.

Consider yourself a singer. You sing as you work. You hum as you go about your business. You burst into song along the street. The time comes when your songs must be heard. You must find the listeners. You must see their faces and hear their gasps of joy. You cannot always sing alone.

You have your voice teacher. It is your voice and his training.

In Our case, it is My voice and My training, and it is you who has to send out notices about your recital. That is all you have to do, dear Gloria. You already show up for every appointment with Me. You are an avid learner. Now your Teacher tells you to get your handwriting out to the world.

The world is thirsty for song. The world is thirsty for Me. And the world is thirsty for you, Gloria.

That may seem strange for you to be thirsted for, but an innocent distribution of My wares is thirsted for. You have not made yourself a teacher. You have remained a singer, a singer who sings My words and hands them out like leaflets that distracted hands take, and thus lives are changed because you distributed leaflets.

Consider a volume of HEAVEN as a leaflet. Consider the publishers as the hands. Even editors are thirsty for firsthand knowing of their Source, and they will be secondary handers-out of the leaf lets of My heart, then distributors and booksellers next, and also readers will hand out to their friends, and again and again.

Meanwhile, you will sit and write as before, and you will be called on to read aloud My words, tell about your discovery of Me, and a little about your life, and answer a few questions. Now, who more than you likes to read aloud?

Gloria:

No one!

God:

Do you see how all your earthly desires are fulfilled as My Will is fulfilled? You have always desired to be a writer. You have always loved to read aloud. You have always wanted to be heard, recognized. You want financial security, and most of all, you want people to discover Me and hear Me and recognize Me, and you are helper along the way, for what do I want more than that My children discover Me, hear Me, and recognize Me. And they will recognize Me in you, Gloria, because you are so simple and unassuming. You are the meek inheriting the earth.

You do see how I have put no burdens on you. You are to do exactly what you desire. What you love to do, I ask you to do.

Gloria:

Which came first, God?

God:

My Will.

Gloria:

That's fine with me! Let me get Bran's dinner done, and the two other friends' visits, and I will joyously go forward with all areas of HEAVEN, Love Letters from You.

God:

So be it.

Later…

Gloria to God:

Dear Father, I was stunned when a friend of mine, a fine high-character angel of a person, talked about winners and losers. I know all are winners. All grow, evolve. All are pure spirit in a human form.

Labels like that hurt my heart, God. I'm sure there were people in my family who saw me as a loser.

God:

You are right to stay away from labels.

Gloria:

The literary agent I sent HEA VEN to wrote me a personal letter. She saw HEAVEN as intriguing and thought-provoking, but thought it would be a hard sell because it's free-flowing rather than organized or numbered advice. I sure see things differently, don't I?

God:

You do. And so do I. But you know that HEAVEN will be published, Gloria, and it will be popular, and it will do much good. Keep your attention on what We want. Don't be dismayed.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Dec 2017, 12:51 am

Heaven Sutra #9 Created for Joy 

God said: 
Sometimes you feel loveless. Let Me tell you how much I love you.

I have been with you since before time began, and you have been with Me. I blew breath into you and gave you life so you would keep me company and travel with Me throughout eternity. And so you do. You are not the lone body who feels sad this morning. You are My morning star, and together we climb the horizon.

Sadness comes, and sadness goes, and you and I are forever.

Gloria:

I think I am an ungrateful person.

God:

Think a moment of what that means.

Gloria:

I am not happy with what I have. I know I have much to be happy about, and yet my heart aches, and this morning I woke up crying or started crying soon after.

For many years, it was routine for me to cry myself to sleep. And today I find myself finding sadness in the morning.

God:

Lack of thanks is lack of appreciation. Lack of appreciation means lack of grasping, catching on, understanding. It is not the world outside you that you lack appreciation for, though it may seem so. You do not grasp yourself; it is your self you do not appreciate. It is yourself to be grateful for.

Lacking appreciation of yourself is doubting Me, for you are My creation. As much as the Sun and Moon, are you My creation.

I created you for joy, and you cling to sadness in the heart. What is sadness but holding the heart in. What is joy but letting the heart out?

Gloria:

I think it's getting uncomfortable with Lauren supporting me so I can get Your words out.

God:

Lift your eyes up to Me. I am the only Constant. As soon as you have some income, you will feel better.

Gloria:

Isn't it amazing, God, I have You. I mean I begin to know You, and I need money to make me feel better. And You acknowledge that!

God:

You need your independence in the relative, but let Me remind you that you are not dependent on anyone. You need not rely on anyone but Me. I am the only one you can rely on. Rely on Me to help you. I will see that you have finances and the respect My child deserves.

There is Someone Who says you are important, and it is I Who says that, knows that, requires that.

I am your Father. You are My child. On that alone, My children deserve respect, attention, appreciation. You agree?

Gloria:

Yes.

God:

Then start with yourself. Today respect your own self. Respect your courage. Respect your dedication. Have confidence in Me.

Now start your day, and know I am with you, and I desire your happiness, and I hold great respect for you. Look to Me today.

Later…

God:

How many times did you think of Me today?

Gloria:

No t enough, dear God.

God:

Find a way to remind yourself. There is a tendency for you to give Me your attention at these set times when you write, and the rest of the time you forget about Me. Is that so?

Gloria:

Yes.

God:

Try tying a string or three or five on your wrist or fingers, and take them off as you take a few moments to remember your Father in Heaven. You will figure out something. It will be very good for you to do that.

Gloria:

Thank you, Father, I will. Is there more You would like to tell me?

God:

The same. Remember Me. Remember Me. Remember Me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 28 Dec 2017, 9:37 pm

Heaven Sutra #7 Happy Is the Heart in Heaven 

God said: 
Gloria to God:

Dear Almighty Father, what would You like to tell me this morning?

God:

Decisions. Decisions are made by the heart. All decisions are heart decisions.

Gloria:

Yet when someone makes a decision against his heart?

God:

He is following the fear in his heart.

Gloria:

Let's say a man doesn't marry the woman he loves, because of family or societal pressure. Could it be that deep down he knows the marriage won't work?

God:

That is possible, certainly. Also likely is his fear of its not working.

Gloria:

I wanted to marry a certain man so many years ago, like 30 years ago, and I really and truly think it would not have worked; I suspect that marriage for me with anyone would not have worked, but I am certain it would not have with that man, no matter how much I loved him, or thought I did.

God:

In that particular case, the decision was out of your hands — or was it? And what you mean by "working out" and "not working out" and what I mean may be two different things.

Gloria:

Yes.

God:

Whatever transpired, it worked out. If you can see that, how much lighter you will feel. The situation worked itself out due to the inner direction of your hearts. No matter how distraught you were when that man — to your mind abandoned you — within you was an ever so tiny thread of relief.

Now, let's go to more inspiring matters. What is the lesson in today?

A Course in Miracles, Lesson 272:
"How can illusions satisfy God's Son? … What but Your memory can satisfy Your Son? I will accept no less than You have given me … Heaven can be chosen just as easily as hell, and love will happily replace all fear."

< p>Gloria:
I sure want Heaven, dear God. I hope I have chosen it.

God:

Pay attention to your thoughts. If they are on joy, you have chosen Heaven. If they are on less than joy, you have not.

Gloria:

Can it be so simple?

God:

It is so simple.

Gloria:

Last night before I fell asleep, I saw so many faces, so real, one after the other. Past life faces?

God:

Perhaps. Perhaps divinities.

Gloria:

Do You mean deities?

God:

Not necessarily. Perhaps you were seeing saints.

Gloria:

The pictures were like great paintings, some of them anyway.

God:

How beautiful each face you saw, yes?

Gloria:

Yes, but not beautiful in the common sense, but beautiful in the art sense.

God:

Happy is the heart in Heaven. That means whosoever is happy on earth has chosen happiness and is in Heaven. All have moments of happiness, and those are moments of Heaven. Even those spare moments are worth a lot. And many wait for more of them and believe that Heaven descends to them rather than their ascending to Heaven.

Hands from Heaven reach down to lift you, but you must look up and reach out your hands. If you are looking glumly at your feet, how can the hands from Heaven reach your hands?

Gloria:

But in human life, is it really possible to be happy all the time?

God:

When you are not attached to the happenings. Everything in human life is temporary except God. Will souls you love fly out of their bodies and leave the body behind? Yes. Will circumstances and the way of life around you change? Yes. It must be they will. And you decide whether those changes grieve you.

Gloria:
I saw a glimpse of something on TV that mentioned how many years ago President Kennedy died. I thought, "And, oh, President Kennedy, and now Jackie is long gone too." I know that is how life goes, but I do feel sad.

God:

Gloria, instead of gone, think risen. Jackie has risen too.

Gloria:

It's not even that they longed to be together.

God:

But now they are truly together, in the true sense of together, with love and with God, and you can be sure they are in Heaven.

Gloria:

Lauren chatted with someone on Internet yesterday who thought that only kings and the very good had God in them, bad people did not. By that person's vision, dear God, hardly anyone would be in Heaven.

God:

No one is barred. No one is refused. No one is separated. Even the judgers are welcomed. There is no least in Heaven.

Gloria:

Did I take Y ou away from the subject of choosing Heaven?

God:

Yes. When you are with Me, when you are aware of being with Me, you are in Heaven.

Gloria:

Yes. And yet I will have tears and sadness, even when You are talking to me. I wonder if I have the belief that it is not really possible to be happy much on earth.

God:

You do have that belief. Surely that was your mother's belief.

Gloria:
Yes.

God:

Now that you are aware of that belief, a misconceived belief, you can trash it. It is possible to be consistently happy on earth so long as you rely on your Source, My strength, My wisdom, My joy. Do you think I am ever unhappy?

Gloria:

I know the answer is that you are always happy, but I have to wonder whether I really believe that.

God:

Gloria, if you were 100% in full Light, full Strength, full Awa reness; if you saw only the Truth around you; if you saw the Light of Christ in all faces; if you saw only good; if you had full knowledge of Truth that all is good; if you had vast vision and saw a beautiful dance of life and heard the music of it, felt a sweet breeze, sniffed jasmine flowers all day, saw only Light and art around you and so on, could you be less than happy?

Gloria:

No, my heart would be full with joy, full of You.

God:

Know these two things: I am Joy, and you can be happy on earth.

Love exists. This melding of hearts exists. Love walks the earth, the same love that fills Heaven, the same Life Force that creates babies and flowers, arranges and turns the planets and the seasons. This same Light of Love that is in Heaven swims in your heart. All the fullness of Joy and Light is there. You have tied little strings around your human heart. You placed them. You can displace them. And then you will know Hea ven always, and you will feel Me stationed in your heart, lighting it up like diamonds. You will see Me sitting in all hearts, and you will know that all hearts are your own.

Gloria:

Dear Father, I think when the sages say that in enlightenment we have no desires, they mean that we have no need to control outcomes.

God:

Good.

Gloria:

It also occurred to me that the whole stream of life is unstressing; it's unwinding, unwinding patterns, unwinding accumulated stress. That's this whole process. And then when we are unwound from the past, from past lifetimes and a moment ago, we are then loosed from the bonds of ignorance and thus have liberation. All the unstressing is individual selfish ego stuff, and when it's unwound, we are One with You in every way.

God:

Good.

Gloria:

I also had another thought which I can't remember now. I am in the mid dle of meditating, but these thoughts were so strong to write.

Later…

Gloria:

I am reading a book I think is fine, named Soul Psychology. The author has a good chapter on A Course in Miracles. I think his chapter may well bring people to read A Course in Miracles, and I assure You I am not knocking this man or his book. Everything he says strikes me as true, but he has an understanding that isn't mine. He gives information and understanding, and I believe that for me it's not the information and understanding. Reading A Course in Miracles is an experience for me. It's not the insights, but rather my getting the insights. I have to do it myself. There is something about being in Christ's presence while reading the book. Someone can interpret, interpret correctly, but cannot translate Christ's consciousness.

I have heard someone say that knowledge in the books remains in th e books. I believe that; knowledge doesn't just pop out at you.

At the same time, I think books have consciousness, and having books of high consciousness around has to be beneficial. Is there some truth in what I am saying?

God:

Yes.

Gloria:

If I had books of pornography on my shelves, even unread and unlooked-at books, they would have some kind of effect. Spiritual books, which I do have on my shelves, must also have some kind of effect.

God:

Yes. And also you affect the books. Your attention. One reflects the other.

Gloria:

There are certainly New Age spiritual books I buy — used for maybe 20 cents — that look good, but, when I get them home and spend a few minutes with them, I find I really don't want to read them, or I can't. Like the consciousness is off-kilter or just weak. It's better to recycle those books?

God:

Yes. Ever ything has an effect on everything. Attention is power. Take care what you put your attention on. Your attention is always good to have on Me, and Mine is on you.

Gloria:

Almighty Father, my dear mother never knew how to have fun. My father knew how to have fun. I don't seem to know how. Lauren does. She had friends over, and you should hear their laughter and fun.

God:

You are unleashing from your mother's sadness and sorrow, and you will have more fun. And Lauren will have more fun. I am a total Absorber and Radiator of fun.

Gloria:

I was thinking about a particular person and her situation, and that maybe social services should come in before someone gets hurt. And then I think, no, it's theirs to work out, and interference isn't help. Even if one should kill the other, it's theirs to work out. Is that true, God?

God:

There is truth there. In this situation, you are absolutely right. These are two adults. And you also know that, from your own childhood, you were better off that no one intervened.

Sometimes there has to be intervention. If you saw someone beating a horse, you would intervene. When you have a sense to intervene, ask yourself if it is for the sake of the other or others, or for your own sense of virtue. If it is for your own sense of virtue, don't do it.

Gloria:

The other day, when I was going to Ginnie's for a massage, there was a dog alone standing on the edge of the street. It was freezing outside, and I'm sorry I didn't stop and take the cold bewildered dog. I was late for Ginnie's, and I had meat in the car. I didn't stop. God, well, what would it really have mattered if I had been late, and I could have given the dog the meat I'd bought? I feel so bad.

God:

Next time, Gloria. Next time you see a soul in need, follow your heart and stop. I will tell you that tha t dog is fine; someone found him and took care of him. Next time it can be you.

Sometimes you are just programmed, programmed that you must not keep someone waiting and that you have to be practical about your purchases. Next time, think, who is in need? Don't berate yourself over this. You will have other opportunities. Please let this go from your heart, My heart's love, My Gloria.

Gloria:

Thank You. I had another insight. I realize that things will never be the way I think they should be. People will not. But they are the way You think in that You are allowing them the freedom You have given and are letting them work things out themselves.

God:

Yes.

Later…

Gloria:

Dear God, Lonnie is deeply depressed about her weight, feels she will never be thin, and that she might as well pig out. She feels that if she did get thin, she would gain it all back, and if even one person lov ed her, she could get thin. She doesn't believe anything Karen said to her; Lonnie says she can't draw and so on.

I am talking to you on my behalf. It's very hard for Lonnie, but it's so icky when she gets this way. I don't know what to say or do but stay as far away from her as I can. What can I say or do?

God:

Nothing. It's Lonnie's thing, not yours. You can listen; you can be supportive, and you can NOT take it too seriously. Above all, don't get caught up in it.

Gloria:

Why won't she follow a diet and lose weight?

God:

She wants her cake AND to be thin. She wants to eat anything she wants, and lose weight.

Lonnie is demanding to be thin and cannot accept that overindulgence is the culprit.

Lonnie would do well to join a group. She needs tremendous support in this, and needs to put herself into a situation where she can get it. She needs a group. You can't do it for her.

She is like a student who isn't passing math, let's say. She is great in everything but math. She would do anything to pass except study more and get help.

It is Lonnie's choice. She can struggle by herself. She can indulge and gain more weight. Or she can start a program and get the support she needs in order to continue with it. It's Lonnie's choice. What does she want more — to eat or to get slim? She will choose what she wants.

Whatever she chooses, she has to know it was her choice, and not a hardship I foisted on her.

I love Lonnie. She is a beautiful angel on earth. Her choices are clear. Not easy for her, but clear.

Lonnie waits for the day when she can eat all she wants and get or stay slim. So do you.

If one eats too much or eats too much of fattening foods consistently, they will gain pounds. If they consistently eat less, they will lose pounds.

Some might say that overeating is an illness. It is a substitute for reality.

The r eality is that Lonnie is a beautiful person, and I love her.

She makes life hard for herself. To use her expression, she shoots herself in the foot.

Gloria:

Dear God, it's like Lonnie gives up ahead of time. She won't do art because she "isn't any good". That's not true, but she won't even do anything to get good and see what she can do. It's very hard for me to stay neutral.

God:

Stay neutral you must. Lonnie will pick herself up. She is pouting now and stamping her foot and shaking her fist at Me. I, the One Who loves her totally, unconditionally, and irrevocably. I love Lonnie with all my heart, and I wish I knew what to do to help her feel loved and to have the slim body she desires. Perhaps she would pray to Me.

I shall give her especial attention tonight. Lonnie's goodness should be noted. But it is her self-negativity that keeps men away, not her weight.

Have Lonnie say, "Dear Almighty Father, it is m y desire to be slim and attractive, in my eyes as well as the eyes of the world. I pray You to help me turn my attention away from food. I pray you send a wonderful man to me because this is the year I wish to receive love and have someone to give it to, to receive a lifelong partner, and for me to feel myself the woman I wish to be. Will You help me? Will You help me have a better attitude? Will You help me to get back to meditating? I cannot do these things all by myself, and I ask for your help and blessings."

And I will say, "Lonnie, My dear child, I will help you in every way, and I need you to help Me too. I need your help in order for all your desires to be fulfilled. Please help Me."

Gloria:

Dear God, I spoke to Lonnie, and I feel like I do everything wrong.

God:

Give her the space she needs. You do not need to worry about Lonnie. Let Me take care of her. You take care of Our writing and your house. All will be well, you'll see.

Gloria:

Dear God, is there something You would like to tell me?

God:
Be patient with yourself and others.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 28 Dec 2017, 8:39 pm

Heaven Sutra #8 God's Eternal Love 

God said: 
Gloria:

Dear Heavenly Father, what would You like to tell me this morning?

God:

Why do you think you feel despair this morning?

Gloria:

My daughter is feeling unhappy. I don't stay neutral or separate. When she is happy, I feel great. I seem to go in sync with her. Also, I know it would be better if I thought of You more often, felt You more often.

God:

Take a minute and think My Name in silence with your eyes closed. Does that bring Me closer to your awareness?

Gloria:

Yes.

God:

You are an example of the original perception of separation. You let Me fade. You become preoccupied with the details of physical life and its dramas, happy or otherwise, and you become so focussed on what appears outside of you, that you forget about Me.

It's like you left the phone off the hook. The c onnection is still there, but you forgot all about it. It was a mistake that you left the phone off the hook; you didn't know you had, but you had.

And then one day, you trip over it, and you remember. And you pick up the phone and talk to Me. Sometimes you really talk, and other times it's a formality. Your words move, but your thoughts are on something else, what to make for supper, or your thoughts are just faraway. You come to believe that there is not an open line. You may think it's all voice mail, and that you don't really get to the Source directly.

But you keep up with the protocol, just in case.

And then you make a visible connection, and you are heartened.

And then you get busy and run off again and forget you left the phone off the hook, forget even you have a line to God.

Gloria, I am always on the line, waiting for you. I am eager to hear from you, eager to hear your voice, and answer your questions and fill your order.

You still loo k for reward from here and there. You will have it from here and there because I will send it there for you, but for you to look for the reward here and there is looking in the wrong place.

You place your bets on an editor somewhere, or on this person or that. You make yourself dependent on them when there is no one to depend on but Me.

Rely on Me. Rely on yourself. Rely on the goodness of life.

It's a funny thing, how I talk to you, and you hear Me, as now, but you do not allow the awareness of My love to pour over you. You keep My Voice separate from your heart, as if I were a voice on the line that didn't belong to Me, or wasn't intended for you, as though you were listening in to someone else's call.

My messages to you are for everyone, and they are also for you, personal to you, aimed at your heart, arrowed there, ticketed there, and you let them glance off your heart and not penetrate.

I beat in your heart. You hold a diamond bigger that the world , and you shrug your shoulders and fret about — half the time you don't even know what.

You fret for the sake of fret. You do a nervous ritual dance and song that goes nowhere and keeps you in a small space.

Spend more time with A Course in Miracles because that connects you. Christ connects you to Me, and your heart melts in Me.

Gloria:

Thank You, dear God. Often I seem to stay neutral with You as You talk to me, but in relative life, where it is good for me to be neutral, my heart is all over the place.

God:

Yes. You have a hot little layer around your heart. I would like to see that barrier go. I want Our communication to fill you with My light and not be far from you.

I am not putting pressure on you. Just be aware of this thin liner around your heart and have the intention to peel it off. It has outlived its usefulness. It doesn't protect you; it cloisters you.

Let's see if We can't pull it off now. It is like a thin strip that seals a bottle, but much less sturdy that that. It is only a faint line, almost a smudge with a soft pencil. It's hard to get a hold of, but now, here it is. I think it will peel off. Here's an end. You have to pull it; I can't do it for you.

Yes, it was just around the bottom of your heart, like gauze protecting a wound, except it was there preventive of injury. You will have no injury from Me, dear one.

Now, do you feel better? Is your breathing better? Do you feel released?

You have just taken a girdle off the bottom of your heart, and now love can flow and flow and flow.

This is an occasion for celebration. We have removed the bandages from your heart. I send a chorus of angels to fuss over you and wake up your heart to its new freedom.

You will feel shaky for a while, and then you will feel new strength and new opportunity and new surge of love for Me, your Heavenly Father, your Creator, your Fin der, your Overlooker, you own true new Heart.

A Course in Miracles, Lesson 273:
"The stillness of the peace of God is mine… Father… what need have I to fear that anything can rob me of what You would have me keep? I cannot lose Your gifts to me. And so the peace You gave Your Son is with me still, in quietness and in my own eternal love for You."

God:

And in My eternal love for you. My love for you is a banner across the sky. Ribbons of sunset are symbols of My love. Rainbows, sunshine, and cloudbursts. All you can name is evidence of My eternal love.

Gloria:

Draughts? Floods?

God:

Balance of nature evidences My eternal love. The thoughts of man and his attending to the earth make droughts and floods necessary.

Man builds dams to block the water from where it flows. Force of nature has to be stronger than man's sovreignity.

Man and nature can be compared to the ego and God. The little ego thinks it can stem the tide.

When there is an imbalance in man's thoughts, an imbalance in nature arises. Man's niggard thoughts and withholding cause droughts.

When there is flow of hearts, there are no draughts. How important is the word flow. Both droughts and floods have to do with stemming the flow.

Man's thoughts contract the universe or expand the universe. Nature gives man much notice. Man often doesn't hear the notice or listen to it.

Gloria:

Are You the same as Nature?

God:

Nature is what I have unfolded. I set it in motion. I do not direct its every move any more than I do yours.

But nature is more consistent. It follows what has been set out for it. You can call it laws or you can it flow. If nature gets blocked, you can't blame nature. If a river flows downstream, you don't blame the river.

Man thinks too much and doesn't think at all. H e puts poisons into food and thinks that's okay, if not good. But all will balance. Nature can't do anything else.

Gloria:

I heard somewhere that the cyclops in Greek mythology were actually caused by biogenetic engineering.

God:

Man tries to improve on the natural order of things. Important to ask, For what purpose? Man's actions have preceded science fiction. Science fiction didn't come first. Creative literature merely points out what goes on.

Ego says, "What is good for me?" God says, "What is good?"

The Emperor's New Clothes is not a fairy tale either. Fairy tales also represent what is.

The glory of God also represents what is, and gauze will be removed from all hearts.

Gloria:

So everything is an expression of Your eternal love?

God:

Yes.

Gloria:

Even hate?

God:

Even hate. It is distorte d, but it is from My same energy. One who is hating has turned the energy against himself. He has clamped his love force, hammered it into hate, and found an object for it.

The original energy is My love. All is evidence of Me. If it is from My child, it is of Me. If it is from My creation, it is of Me.

There are clearer messages of Me and those less clear. But all are My fruit.

Remember, hate isn't real. It's a distortion.

All the toil and turmoil of the world are not real. Pure love is real. I am real. Souls are real. The rest is mirage. The mirage, too, is evidence of Me, but drawn in smoke, a magician's trick.

Gloria:

You really love me, God?

God:

Yes, I really love you.

Gloria:

Me?

God:

Yes, you. I love you with all My heart. You, Gloria, writing My words, I love you when you do and when you don't. I love you when you know Me and when you d on't. I love you as Myself, which, in fact, you are.

The question is: Do you love yourSelf? Do you love that individual personality who struggles with the effronteries of relative life? Can you love Gloria who so needs to be loved and who needs to know that she herself is love, made of it, for it, to extend love to other globs of love who are herself in other bodies.

I think, when the bottom of your heart gets used to being freed, you will know love, know your own love, lovingness, and be unable to separate it from all the hearts' love and Mine.

Gloria:

Why do people laugh at skeletons?

God:

They are recognizing the ephemerality of human existence. In a sense, they are acknowledging the reality of soul and the nothingness of body.

Gloria:

One day their bones could be the butt of a joke.

God:

Yes, and it won't matter to them one bit. Bones are bones. Souls a re souls. Souls do not vanish or deteriorate. Souls are eternal. You are eternal.

Nothing matters, dear one. Nothing at all. How your table is set. What food you serve. None of it matters. It has no importance. It becomes important because you say it is. Or the world does, and you concur.

But it does matter that you do whatever you do with love, with love uppermost. Ask yourself: Is this love, or is this unstressing? Is it for love or to satisfy vanity? Is it for love or for appearance?

And love yourself first. Bran or anyone will take you as you are. Your house doesn't have to be spotless. You don't have to have perfection nor do you have to overabundance.

Simplicity.

Consider what comes first. Peace and harmony or spotless?

Gloria:

You know, God, I'm nowhere near spotless! A modicum of neatness and cleanliness would be great.

God:

Even a modicum of mess is all right. Someone likes you for you.< /p>

Gloria:

Thank You.

God:

Will you relax a bit now?

Gloria:

Yes.

God:

Do your meditation and sink into My arms.

Gloria:

Yes!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down