World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyToday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyToday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyToday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Mon 21 Jul 2014, 2:22 pm

Heavenletter #4986 A Wild Rose, July 20, 2014

God said:
Give Me your burdens. Hand them over. Do you really want them? My shoulders are broad. Burdens of yours weigh nothing with Me. And that is what burdens are worth -- nothing. Indeed, they may lie heavily on you, yet they do not weigh Me down. Burdens are burdens only by virtue of your perception. They are nothing at all. Your perception is mis-aligned, regardless of what the world declares. Burdens are not desirable. They are not a status symbol. Hand your burdens to Me, and I put them in the burden-washer. Your burdens come out squeaky-clean.

Predominantly, your burdens are sense of loss, present, past, or future. Better to develop a sense of love. Of course, love is no burden at all. The sense of love I speak of is a neutral kind of love, one that witnesses yet doesn’t absorb, a kind of love that sails across the seas and climbs the mountains and asks for no captives, makes no demands. Burdens are self-imposed, and make many demands. They demand free passage from you. They demand virtue. They demand virtuous suffering from you. Burdens burden and oppress you, and you think the sense of burden is justified no matter what.

It is enough, for instance, as you perceive it, that a loved one was taken from you, and you feel the empty space. Burden tries to fill the emptiness with more emptiness by squeezing pain for all it is worth. Burden gets you to your knees, and so you surrender to oppression. You make burden a heavyweight. Burden is like a shawl you put over yourself to hide love from you. Mourning isn’t love. Mourning is too much butter slathered on love. Love frees. Burden clings. Remove burden. See through burden. Burden is not a good guy. No longer superimpose loss upon yourself.

In loss, you somehow make yourself the culprit when there is none, unless you like to call life the culprit.

Despite how helpless you may feel, you can live without your loved one, and you can love without your loved one right there beside you. Burden is not love. Burden is reprisal. For every moment of joy, you exact penance from yourself, retribution against yourself for loving, punishment to your heart for having presumed that you could love and keep it up even when your love was removed from your sight. Is this not the true story?

Rejoice for your friend who came Home to Me. Are you to weep that life or so-called death has outsmarted you, stolen from you, refused your pleas?

Burdens are self-centered. They are about you and not your loved one. You have plaints, and your plaints are like a knife or wedge you put in your beautiful heart in order to deny its existence and zest for life that your Good God has given you. Let not your loved one be your excuse for self-excess. Enough of burden now. Let your loved one be a mantle of open-heartedness and renewal. No time-out from love and embracing the world. You are far more than an icon of love. You are love. You are a beating heart that loves. Don’t make your love an excuse for mourning. Do not exult in your heart that you call broken.

You are not a horse to be broken into submission. Allow your heart to be a wild rose that keeps climbing to the sun and making it to the sun. A wild rose does not suffer. A wild rose reaches the heights and keeps climbing and furthering love. Love is not to tie you down. It is to uplift you. True love is not to be beseeched. It is to be beloved.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-wild-rose.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™

Heavenletter #4987 Life Is a Story-Teller, July 21, 2014

God said:
To each his own on one level makes sense. Individuality exists. Individuality abounds. It is perceived in the world of perception. You couldn’t dream up all the amazing differences between people. No two are alike. Twins share similarities, and they also are emblazoned in uniqueness. From this individuality arise all the stories in life, the comedies and so-called tragedies. I say so-called tragedies so you will take a balanced eye in your view of life on Earth. I don’t want you to think of life on Earth as a battering ram. Life is not out to get you. There are no multifarious designs on you in your life on Earth. Life is not a vulture. Ah, but, yes, life is a story-teller.

Amidst all the perceived individuality lies the Unity, the Brotherhood of Everyone, the Oneness. It could perhaps be called the blank slate, or We could call it the Great Sun, the Great Light, the One Great Light that shines on All and shines from All, from that One Wonderful Place that is not a Place and where there is no ownership and no such thing as each to his own. We could call this inaccurately, if We choose, the Melting Pot, and yet it is more like a Rising Pot. It is the Highest Dimension. It is the Basic Dimension, yet it can hardly be called a dimension. It is a foundation. It is the Well-Spring. It is the Truth Unveiled. It is the One Reality. It is like a still photo of Paradise beyond or before habitation, no matter by what name it may be called.

It is the Hall of Silence. It is the Foundation of the World, and yet it is Above the World. It can hardly be described. It is the seed. We could say it is the seed within the seed within the seed. It is the Wholeness and the Nothingness. It is the Oneness which cannot be extricated and set apart. You cannot look at it. You cannot be at a distance from it. You are not even a you who can discuss it, for Who is outside this Oneness? No one. Who is there to tell about it, and Who is there to ask about it? There is no one, only Oneness of Everythingness before Everythingness is born.

You do understand that I have no form. You have always gathered that. Nor am I exactly a void. I am not a cipher, yet I am Oneness, and so are you, and yet there is no you, only Oneness.

None of this can easily be swallowed in the extant world. How could it be in the extant world where the five senses rule and diagrams can be drawn? Even as you are created in My Image, I am beyond Image. Even so, you know what I mean or close to it. You are not your mere body. This is not to take your form down a peg or two, because in the physical world, the human form is also beautiful, far more beautiful than you can perceive yet beautiful just the same. Human perception is also more beautiful than perceived. It is a wondrous thing, yet it is not fully perceived within the eyes of the world.

You can only guess at the Heights You Attain. You can desire. You can wish. You can love, yet, of course, there is no putting your finger on love or anything because the Heights have no dimensions. The Heights are where measurements do not exist but ARE. The Heights are where Love Is, and that’s the whole story.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-is-a-story-teller.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Jul 2014, 10:30 pm

Heavenletter #4984 All That Cannot Be Described, July 18, 2014 

God said: 
Breathe Me in. With every breath, know you are breathing Me in, for am I not Everything? Am I not the air? If I am the Source of All, I am the Source of Everything and you. Everything meets at the corner with Me. In fact, We don’t meet. We are already met. What can the meaning of Oneness be but that We are One and not more. There really is no meeting, for the meeting was called from the very beginning of Creation.

It can be said that We cannot embrace for We are always in the middle of an embrace. Of course, Oneness is an embrace.

There cannot be separation. There can only be an illusion of separation. I tell you frankly that illusion does not last long. It is a flash in the pan. This illusion has another aspect besides illusion. It has the aspect of your memory of Oneness. At the same time, memory is always there. You have it. Just can’t pull it up for a time. Nothing is forgotten, beloveds. It’s just away for a while.

Everything you discover, you already know. Everything you know, you never did not know. Yes, you learn. Of course, yet that’s on one level alone. On another level, you know all. In the relative world you learn, yet it is really the relative world that is pie in the sky. It is the Unseen world that is never-changing. That is what makes it solid. The Unseen is the Rock of Gibraltar.

Despite gravity, everything in the world is topsy-turvy. At this moment, as the world turns, your feet may be up and your head down, and you’re standing on your head. Anyway, it doesn’t matter because in Heaven terms, there is no space, there are no directions to be in. If I am all-embracing, and I AM, then so are you. There is nowhere to go to and nowhere you have not been. There is no way to describe the Indescribable, now, is there? What you do describe to the best of your ability is that which is imaginary and that which you steer by in the imaginary world. How do you describe Beauty? As best you can with words. You express the Inexpressible as best you can, yet all that is true cannot be described. It can only be known.

Where does that bring Us? Nowhere because there is Nowhere to go to and Nowhere to go away from. And there is No One to show anything to because Oneness is One, and One is not less but greater. Wholeness is more than half-ness. There is actually a bigger piece of pie in the sky, so to speak, for there are no pieces. Only by stretch of imagination are there pieces.

So what are We doing here in this Heavenletter? Nothing. Oh, perhaps idly winding a ball of yarn and unwinding it again.

Nor is there ever truly an occasion for anything because, by the same token, time is not.

So, yes, life in the world, this that you may think I’m flippant about, is hard to put your finger on. The greatest fact in the world is not Truth nor can it be fingered or figurable in Earthen words. Where We really exist has no words, no language but the Language of Love, and, in Truth, the Language of Love is Silent. In Truth, there is no yearning for love, because you are in the midst of it even as you are the Love of God.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-that-cannot-be-described.html

Heavenletter #4985 The Glory of Love in Heaven, July 19, 2014 

God said: 
To all a good day. May you have a fine day today, a delightful day, a loving day, a day that blesses and enlivens you, a day to look forward to, a day to love through rather than live through. A day where you get going, and a day where you pause, a day to enter into, and a day to let pass. Today cannot be a day like any other day, for each day is given its full measure. No two days are alike, not even to the weatherman.

Every day is like a bursting through life the way a flower seed bursts through the soil, and there is the sun, the yellow sun that energizes the day, and you, and you. The day has its say, and then the day goes to bed and night rises, and along with the night, the moon. There is moonrise, and moonset, even as the sun and the moon are ever-present. All the effects are on Earth for you. Sun in the morning and the moon in the evening, you are okay.

Of course, you are better than okay. You are better than all right. You are better than fine. You who are made of Magnificence are magnificent. And this is a magnificent day before you or following you, allowing you to enter into it and come out of the day as a lily-flower or a gladiola or a bleeding heart or a hyacinth or hollyhock or rare lady slipper. Whatever your dress, you go into the night, and the next morning you lift your head again to the sun.

One day after the other is better than a deck of cards with aces.

Isn’t life better than anything else in the world except for Oneness right beneath your Awareness and right under your eyes and under your feet, for Oneness is unfettered and inescapable, and you are a prime example of Oneness even though ego still sticks to you. Ego is fickle and flighty, and you don’t always spot ego until after you have flirted with it. What a come-on ego gives, trying to compete with flowers and the sun and the moon and the stars.

Ego does not remind you of Heaven. It reminds you of glory on Earth which cannot be compared to the Glory of Love in Heaven which also comports itself on Earth. The glory of ego, like ego itself, is false. The Glory of Truth is Heaven, and you do fly here every night. You know Heaven well, yet, it seems to be that only after of the fact of ego, you become aware of the difference between ego and the Glory of Love as it is in Heaven.

And yet you get better at telling the difference. The Glory of Heaven is always glory whereas the glory of ego is a false bravado or a false pat on the head, definitely always a disappointment, never what you thought it would be.

You flail that love lets you down. You have let love down. You asked something of it. You ask love to give to you in a way you have thought of beforehand. You forget that you are to give love and leave it where it lies. You are not to ask a particular of love. You are simply to give love and let love be. Who told you to limit your love and withdraw it for a grade that you give it, for you do not own love, yours or another’s.

You are to be what you are, and that is love. You are love and not something you make of it. For the Love of God, you are the Magnificence of Love, so, Be it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-glory-of-love-in-heaven.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 17 Jul 2014, 8:45 pm

Heavenletter #4983 Good Day and Sweet Dreams, July 17, 2014 

God said: 
If I were to tell you when to go to sleep ideally, I would tell you to go to sleep while you can still keep your eyes open. Never mind what the world tells you, I say to avail yourself of rest as you feel you need it. This does not make you a slug-a-bed.

And, if I were to tell you when to awake ideally, I would say when the sun rises, for that is your signal to rise and shine. Life in the world, as it is, is not famous for having My children gain the sleep they need.

Rest is not an extra. It is not a frivolous thing. Sleep is an essential element of life. As absurd as it may seem to you who drink coffee to stay awake, rest is not a distraction from your life. Sleep belongs in life. Rest and moving both have their place in life.

Think of going to bed in this way: That I tuck you in. I pull the covers up to your chin. And I watch over you as you sleep. You are well-secured in My love.

Be happy to go to sleep and happy to awake. Leap into bed, eager for sweet dreams. Jump out of bed, eager for what the day holds for you.

Life does have a claim on you, beloveds. Be for life in the world. Welcome it. Love it. Don’t argue with it. And when the day is over, be like a general who has finished his campaign. Go into the night and enjoy your retreat from the energy of the day. Enjoy your night. You can think of sleep as the cows’ returning to the barn. The day is done.

Be happy for whatever time of day or night it is.

You have a calling. You are called to the bright sun of the day and the stars and moon of the night.

There are cycles in relative life. You might as well follow them. The cycles call to you like butterflies in the field. It is not so much that you chase the cycles, yet you do follow them. These are cycles of nature in the world, and you are a child of nature. You breathe its air. You breathe its air in, and you breathe its air out. This is a cycle you follow without thought. In one sense, that something is natural for you, you don’t think about it. You don’t have to consciously think about it, or you may. Natural may be automatic, or it may be semi-automatic.

It seems that in the world your breathing, for instance, can also be programmed. You can be calm and breathe calmly. You can be surprised or shocked and gasp. And here We come back to the thought that how you perceive affects even that which is natural.

And so your body relaxes or tenses, your body twists and turns, your eyes open or close, your hands clasp or unclasp, you enter sleep or you resist it, you wake up or you resist waking up. Life in the world where all such matters exist doesn’t always make it easy for you to let nature and its natural events to be welcome. You have an agenda or a mind set that may not fit in with the sunrise and the sunset.

It is for you to relent because innocent nature is a great force, and it is relentless. You do not have mastery over it. Soon or late you will succumb to nature. It isn’t that nature wants to beat you. It is you who beats nature over the head.

I am telling you to get all the rest you need. Be rested when you get up in the morning and be wide-awake during the day. Early to bed and early to rise. Respect the cycles of life that occur in the world.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/good-day-and-sweet-dreams.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 16 Jul 2014, 4:51 pm

Heavenletter #4982 The Scene Is Over. Move on. , July 16, 2014 

God said: 
Can you admit that there is a lot you don’t understand or even believe? What is the reason why you have to? The sort of thing I am talking about right now is when you feel an affront. The sort of thing when you must ask as if you are talking to the mighty Heavens: “How could so and so talk to me that way? Where did he get such a nerve? Why did I not just walk away? Or why didn’t I tell him off? Where is my pride?” And so on and so on.

Such questions go on and on in circles, and are hard to get out from under.

Let Us accept for a moment that sometimes you will be riled by another’s words or actions. Let’s just for a moment accept this as a premise. That will not always be the case for you, yet, right now, let’s just say it is, that you are good at getting your dander up.

From that point, can you talk to yourself perhaps in this way:

“No matter how riled I am at this person, no matter how justified I am to be offended, I will not hold this against him, the one who offended me. I know better than to hold a grudge, yet if I withdraw myself from this person the next time I see him, if I stiffen, if I look coldly, if I do not meet his eyes, if I do not say hello, if I give any one of those responses or something like it such as turning around to avoid seeing him, I am holding a grudge or a vestige of one against him. If I do any of those, I am locking the crime in place. I am making it indelible. I am certainly making it unforgettable. I am not letting it go away.”

What if you had an outdoor party planned, and it started raining, and the rain spoiled your party? Do you resent the rain forevermore? Do you take the rain to task? Do you feel a pinch in your heart every time you see the rain again? Do you take the rain personally?

Nor am I asking you to forgive. I am asking you to let it go just as I ask you to let the past go, to let it be the past and not ever-present. The scene is over. Move on.

Can you perhaps say to yourself something like this:

“That friend, he sure had a nerve for what he said or did. He also had great ignorance. Do I really think I’m going to get the better of him by matching my nerve and my ignorance to his? From now on I wish to let the incident go as I would a mosquito that bites me.

“I will no longer carry the thought within me: ‘He isn’t my friend, after all. He wasn’t loyal to me. He let me down. He offended me. He doesn’t care about me. His friendship was not true.’

“From now on I will think of what kind of a friend I am, what kind of person I am. I do not have to be quick to take offense. Nor do I make myself inferior by letting the offense go. I can still be a friend. And if I cannot still be a friend, then I can be a pleasant acquaintance and no longer sense danger or stiffen my spine when I see this person. I do not have to be high and mighty. I don’t have to do anything or be anything that I am not.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-scene-is-over-move-on.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 15 Jul 2014, 2:50 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #4980 A Race Against Time, July 14, 2014

God said:
You may be someone who races here and races there. Do you run a race with time? Who will the winner be, beloveds? Do you think you stand a chance of winning? Time is elusive, and time isn’t real. You are running a race with a phantom. You can’t win no matter how much you beat to time’s tune.

Somehow, someway, you want to unlock yourself from the hold that time has on you. Time can slow its pace, or it can speed forward. Time can encompass time and make you hustle or slow you down. You are fair game for time, yet time for you is a trickster.

You would avoid the thrall time keeps you in if only you knew how. Meanwhile, time makes everything urgent, and time makes you huff and puff, and time makes you early or late. Time will always get ahead of you or in back of you, and you can’t win. Time hacks into you and leaves you wanting. Time is rush, rush. Go faster, that is its game unless delay is.

When you feel calm, you are out of the reach of time. Hurry and meeting deadlines is not quite conscientious the way you have been seeing it. You pay too-high a price. The high price is your breath, your life, your very mode of existence. Come to the Palace with Me where there is no time, no rush, no delays and where you accomplish all with ease, where You can comport yourself quite differently.

You know what? Time has been like a wolf at your back who will eat you alive. I offer you a way where the wolf of time cannot rattle you. I offer you the Silence of no time. You can get out from under the rule of time. Life is so simple, so easy, when you are not at the beck and call of time, when you are in that lovely place where time cannot hound you.

Time is an illusion that you believe in heartily. Time is a fake who has you by the neck.

Lean back into Eternity. Get out from under time. Time is a false interlude. Eternity is non-time. It is peace. Time is a spell you are under. Eternity is peace. Eternity is like a quiet office where you can get everything done without haste or waste. Oh, the Peace of Eternity. This is where you really are. And here you are with Me. You know I don’t go where time pretends to be, for I know only Truth. Time does not stand a chance with Me. Time’s baton just can’t parade where I am. Only Truth can enter where I am and where I invite you. There is no place for time here and no way for it to get in.

You do want to get out of time, don’t you? You no longer want to be its indentured servant. How many times a day do you look at the clock to make sure you are keeping up with time?

I am not telling you to be idle. I am telling you to be efficient without the marauder time. I don’t want to use the terms that time uses, yet consider Eternity an instant. In any instant, you can accomplish all. In a trice you will be ahead of the game that time plays. There is an instant where a deed is done before you have done it. In an instant, your talk can align itself. A book can be written, and then you write it. The fortune arrives before you go to the bank. You cannot deal with time on its terms because time makes you inefficient. Time simply doesn’t play fair. Eternity does.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-race-against-time.html

Heavenletter #4981 God Is Shaking a Tree of Silver Apples , July 15, 2014

God said:
You have one surprise after another arriving at your door. Of course, I am speaking of surprises that delight. This is the trend visiting upon you, beloveds. You will see how easy life is and how it blesses you. I am shaking a tree of silver apples for you. You are going to be inundated with snowballs of delight. You will anticipate surprises, yet you will not know what the surprises are until they appear. You don’t have to know ahead of time. It is enough – it is plenty – to simply receive the surprises. Surprises are upon you. One surprise after another is flowing toward you. You are the recipient of many unexpected blessings. They are aimed right at you. The surprises have your name on them. Get ready.

These surprises may or may not be material, but what do you care? Surprises may be of meetings with other souls who fill your heart. Surprises may be of opportunities for you to bless others, and, without hesitation, you will do so. The stars in Heaven will dance in joy and light your path evermore with the light of love. Perhaps the moon will juggle the stars, and the stars will hop into your heart and fill your heart to overflowing and never leave you.

The biggest surprise of all that you will have is yourself, for you will advance to new heights. You will fly high in the domain of more and more joy. You will be joyful, yes. You will expand in joy. Your growth will be amazing. You will never tire of your new joy. You will not have to have contrast in order to value all that you will be given. This is the time for an avalanche of joy, and it is on its way to you. Are you ready?

What laughter will be heard, and you will be the laugher. You will feast on it. Your laughter will reach around the world, and you will be happy. How happy you will be. How light of foot. How easy-going because how easy life will be. Life will be a breeze. The world will be held high in love. Therefore your life and the whole world will plant more joy. There will be no end to joy. Joy will just keep coming and coming and returning to itself. Shimmering waves of love will issue from you. You will not know anything else.

The time has come. You have been accruing all this joy. You have been collecting it. Now you are opening up the coffers of joy. Is this a reward? Yes, for all your years of service. Reward has been chomping at its bit, so eager to reach you. Watch for your rewards, not as a debt being paid to you, but as a freely-given gift.

By the same token, let go of the idea or impression that what have been hard times for you ever were a penalty or punishment. Not so. Not at all. Your impression has been that you were being punished for one thing or another, for not being good enough or successful enough. You may well have had the idea that the Universe was scorning you. Oh, no. It is never that. You don’t have the full picture. Consider what you call hard times as a door opening itself to you, paving the way for you. Behind the squeaky hard-moving door lies a palace for you to discover. The conception of suffering is your own add-on. Your interpretation gives you suffering.

Remember, once and for all, that I am a God of Love, and you are My Beloved.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-is-shaking-a-tree-of-silver-apples.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Jul 2014, 8:20 pm

Heavenletter #4978 Sacred Is the Truth, July 12, 2014 

God said: 
Let Us return to the Truth of Life and leave manufactured Truth behind. There is no image you have to keep, not at all. Do not bear false witness. Do not embroider yourself. Feel what you feel. There is no need to masquerade or put on a façade. You are as you are. You need no fancy stitching. You need no exaggerated image of yourself. There is no need to puff yourself up. To what avail, beloveds? You are not meant to live on hot air. You are meant to breathe in and out the air you breathe. You are not meant to add frills. You are meant to be and to speak God’s Honest Truth.

You are not a dissembler. You do not count to twenty and say you counted to fifty. There is no reason to exaggerate at all. Live by your word and your deed. You are not to be one who bluffs. Sacred is the Truth. The Truth is a glad day, simple basic Truth, not confession, not admission. There is nothing for you to confess or admit to. I admitted you to the company of the stars, star light star bright. Stars shine as they shine. Do not try to add dimensions of stars to your stardom.

Let it be enough that you are. You ARE. Your existence is holy and needs nothing added on. You who are full of good will and good deed need no being blown up. If you regard yourself as less than good will and good deed, you need to take a second look.

It is perfectly fine to be a simple human being on Earth. Serve as you serve. You need no self-plaudits or any form of aggrandization. Why fly under false colors? Why make yourself bigger than you are when you are everything to Me? Do not put on a show, for you pull the wool over your eyes. You pull the carpet from under your feet. You are not a sham. You are a carrier of Paradise. Start on good footing. Be the Truth you are.

What a startling thing to be full of Truth and nothing less. Anything less than Truth is less. You are more. You are greater than words. Celebrate being true to yourself. This is honesty which I applaud. I applaud you. I applaud your Truth. Be true to yourself. Why would you pretend that you did not break your pencil or make up a story? You are not compelled to. No one makes you do it. What fear makes you add on then? Why would you deny your very self? Unless you hung up your clothes, why say you did?

Being straightforwardly honest is a refreshing way to meet life. You ate up all the pie? Well, then, you ate up all the pie. It is a human portrait of yourself. You want a picture of yourself, not someone else. Although from a certain vantage, life is a make-believe dream anyway, you are not to manipulate the dream. Although from a certain vantage, life is Let’s Pretend, you are to open your eyes and not close them, making a Hollywood drawing of yourself. State the Truth, beloved. You are better than you think. You are better than you know.

Live with yourself and stay in your Truth. Truth is good. Truth is preferable to any made-up gaudiness or right answer. Be a proponent of yourself.

Thy Name is Truth. Remember that you are My Magnificence and stay firm in the simple awareness that you are My Magnificence.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/sacred-is-the-truth.html

Heavenletter #4979 Trust Weeds in Your Garden, July 13, 2014 

God said: 
Everything is easy, isn’t it, when what you want happens? What occurs seems to occur, as if it is meant to happen. A door opens. It seems that there is an agenda whether you knew it or not. It makes you wonder. You might ask:

“Is life like a set-up, God? A nice one when something happens the way I want it to or a not so nice one when it turns out differently. Now, did what happen happen the way I wanted inevitably or was it that I wasn’t attached, or at least trying not to be attached? Was this event already decided like a package delivered at the post office and was waiting for me to pick it up?”

We can say that everything that happens is meant to happen. Whether life says Yes to you or No to you, whether something happens or does not happen, everything is in place. Whatever the outcome, everything is in place. Human beings say something has to be one way and not another. Upholding tightly to only one way is called attachment.

In Truth, what has to be is what is. In one sense, the world gets along very well without your intercession. You have had wonderful unexpected blessings come to you out of the blue. What seems to you as disadvantage, what the world says is disadvantage, may come later or not, yet I will say that everything, even the most unwanted events, has its blessing for you. Everything can go wrong, and, at the end, an unexpected rainbow comes out. It is you, My children, who think of something as good or bad, or better or worse etc, and, therefore, you limit your life.

It is you who finds life tumultuous or okay, yet life is just life. There is no whopping culmination to your life on Earth. As perceived, your life has high points and low points, yet life, as it comes, is not so subjective. It is just life. Life’s actions are not intended to hamper you. Your perception hampers you. Life, from its own perspective, isn’t pouring either blessings or troubles upon you. Life is like a farmer who strews seeds right and left.

Life’s purpose is to seed impartially rather than personally, yet, yes, of course, you take life personally. You say what you prefer and what you do not prefer. You say you are favored or unfavored. You draw conclusions. Life is impartial, or, another way to say this is that, I, God, am partial to everyone. I am patently partial to everyone. You may see persecution, or you may see reward, yet life just does its thing. Your take on life is incidental. You may see life as providential, and life is that too because life is as you see it.

Life is not newspaper headlines. You make a lot out of life. You interpret life. You make life a predictable or unpredictable revolving, yet life is evolving you. Life is not meant to be remonstrance ever. Life is objective. If you could see life from My perspective, you would see life more as a walk you take in a beautiful garden. Along the way you see the sweetest flowers interspersed with weeds here and there. Of course, to Me, the weeds are also beautiful, yet you see them as intruders that should not be, and you take weeds personally and fight against them. “Why oh why,” you may protest, “are there weeds on my walk through the garden?”

I say to just enjoy the walk, and not make so much of the weeds. Weeds serve their purpose as well. Everything that happens in the world serves a purpose whether you see it or not. Trust.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/trust-weeds-in-your-garden.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 11 Jul 2014, 3:25 pm

Heavenletter #4977 Beauty, July 11, 2014 

God said: 
Beauty. When you are 125 years old, and you look in the mirror, you will be able to say: “How beautiful I am.” In your 125-year old physical form, despite wrinkles and such which are nothing but wrinkles, no big deal except in the modern world, lies the bright light of your soul. You see yourself in the mirror, and you see this vitality and bright light of your soul through your own eyes in your reflection in the mirror. Catch yourself unawares now, and you can say: “O I am beautiful. I never knew this, yet now I do. The light in my eyes is God’s Light. How could I not be beautiful?”

This is the new standard of beauty that you are to come from now.

Another wonderful thing about this is that you will see God’s Beauty whenever you meet anyone’s eyes.

This is how it has been for the Great Spiritual Ones. God’s Light is God’s Light. It has no judgment. What could there be to judge? And who would even think of it when there is God’s Beauty to behold? There is no body alive that does not contain the brilliance of God’s Light.

This is not how people have been looked at, however. There are no ordinary children of Mine. Filled with My light, everyone is My light. It is necessary to remember that surface is surface. Surface beauty and surface misdemeanor are a misrepresentation of the Beauty of which I speak. I speak of Beauty in Its Essence.

If human eyes look to find error, they will find it. A time comes, and it is fast-approaching when My beloved children will no longer think in terms of error or lack or possibilities of anything that is not Beauty. Yes, this is about opposites again. What if there were no opposite to beautiful, where would less than beauty reside?

The Truth is that Beauty Is, and less than Beauty is not. This is one of the fallacies of life in the world, the world of lack, the world of supposition, suspicion and superiority. If there were no superiority, there would be no inferiority.

In the world, human beings are found wanting. Everyone is not a great world success. Everyone is not valued by all other human beings. The world decides that there are people who are supposed to be something else than how they appear to eyes that see flaws blatantly. To begin with, everyone is suspect. Anyone’s footsteps could be those of an enemy.

Friends are born. Enemies are made by opinion. Thoughts exist. Reality exists, yet you may have heretofore missed the True Reality. May have? Certainly must have only because of your thoughts and the thoughts of those around you and what you read about or see in movies and all that which gets imprinted upon your mind.

Now you are ready to leave thoughts of danger behind. Thoughts of danger are dangerous. No matter how evident or far-flown, thoughts of lesser or more prevent you from life in all its beauty. Thoughts of danger close you from life. You slam the door of your mind relative to other faces because of infractions of some code you hold rigidly somewhere in the recesses of your mind. Therefore, you may see first-rate people and second-rate people. You may even assign yourself as second-class, somehow not worthy of the award I gave to you as a Mighty Child of Mine. And so you keep yourself out of the Beauty of Life. You disown yourself.

You have no right. I appointed you the judger of no man. I appointed you the judger of no one, including yourself.

If you have a wrong to right, it is this wrong of judgment. What a boundary judgment is. How it blocks My Divine Light. Remove the blinders. Unlock the doors to My Light. My Light shines brightly in My One Child. When My light shall be seen in everyone everywhere, My Will shall be done.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/beauty.html-0

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 10 Jul 2014, 11:36 am

Heavenletter #4975 Gravity and Heaven, July 9, 2014 

God said: 
There is gravity to keep your feet on the ground, and there is Heaven to keep you soaring ever Heavenward. You feel tugs in both directions. Therein began this fictional yet so true-seeming force of opposites. Therein began such a thing as changing your mind. Therein grew your remarkable growth. You would love to be one-minded, and yet seldom are you. Sometimes you are open-minded, and sometimes you are close-minded. And sometimes you don’t really know your own mind at all.

Sometimes you may feel like a piece of dough pulled in so many directions like the old woman in the shoe who had so many children, she didn’t know what to do. The word or was born, and so began your dilemmas. They are real enough to you, and yet they are dilemmas because you believe they are. As part of your Free Will, you find yourself in a quandary. On one hand, you crave Free Will, and, in another, you do not. How nice it would be, you sometimes think, to always know the right choice or choices. What a relief that would be to not so often be up in the air, for life will make you land somewhere. Sometimes, you have to pull your parachute and see where you will land.

Your decisions are not a toss of a coin, although sometimes you would admit, that life is like that. Your eyes are closed, and you have to choose. Your eyes are closed because you may not see all your options let alone understand where one or the other will lead even as each choice leads you closer to Me.

When it comes to choices, you may not see any of what you call good ones. You just don’t see any free-falls or getting off easy, no matter how many times you have had free-falls and landed lightly.

And now I will say to you: It doesn’t matter.

“What,” you say, “God, it doesn’t matter?!!”

Your life doesn’t depend upon it, whatever it may be. You have a lot invested, and, even so, it doesn’t matter. You are splashing in the Ocean. Ultimately, whether you go east, west, south, or north, why are you stressed? Hmm, perhaps you don’t really believe that you come to Me. Perhaps you think you never land or never rise. Sometimes you may feel that you never get anywhere, that you are just marching in place.

Well, ultimately, that idea holds Truth. There is never really anywhere to go. You may transverse the Universe. You may have many windfalls and many close calls, and yet you hear Me tell you that you have never left the full range of My heart, that you always, through thick and thin, have all the blessings of the Universe no matter how fearful you may feel. You have, in fact, been in a mirage. You have been leading a fantasy life. Despite all your travels, you have had a dream. You have been living a dream, a very eventful dream, yet a dream nevertheless, a dream in your sleep that you can only awake from and rub your eyes and know once and for all that it is only a dream. What matters now is that you are awake.

And what an awakening! You are now at the pinnacle of an awakened Truth that you and I are hand in hand. Whatever you thought of your dream while you were dreaming it, you have had a landslide awakening that finds you immersed in My heart. You discover that My heart is yours, and that We are not two but One and have always been so. You are waking up to Yourself.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/gravity-and-heaven.html

Heavenletter #4976 Thy Name, Hallow-ed Be Thy Name, July 10, 2014 

God said: 
You, My One Child, you, everyone who reads this what I write and everyone who does not --you are My cup of tea. That’s My whole story. I am One Who Loves, and I love the One Who is called Many. You are My cup of tea, and you are My Great Display of Oneness. I talk to Myself, but I don’t mumble. I speak loud and clear. You are the One I love. You are My Divine Self. Through you, I am highlighted everywhere. Through you, I am followed by exclamation marks. Through you, I am seen. Through you, I am Everywhere in Everything. Beloveds, you are the Medium of My Exchange.

By Myself, I am complete. Can I say that through the inclusion of you, I am completed? I am Totality, and so are you.

Yes, often you do not sense the Wholeness that is you. Sometimes you do. The Truth is that, beneath the surface, you always do, yet your attention is on Other Things. The world is all-inclusive under Other Things. I suppose you might call the Multiplicity of Human Beings as Other Things just as you call the Token Measurement of Eternity as time. I will not capitalize time because time belies itself. It represents what does not march on yet what always is. We can call time a Figment of Imagination.

In a sense, you, the Individual You, are a Figment of Imagination. All the world is, and, yet, I figmented it. Do you find Me contrary? I, the Creator, create. I create a Representation, Beautiful Representation yet a Representation just the same. I honor every Representation I create. I honor every single dot of Creation, the Seen and the Unseen. I am Creator God, and the Human Beings I create, also, are Creator Gods.

Sometimes you create Clarity and Beauty, and sometimes you create Havoc and Such. All pies are not created equal. All Blueberry Pies are not created equal, and, yet, Life is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.

Without judgment, you understand, you would see everyone as equal. You do not yet. Presently you spotlight the differences. And are not the differences also beautiful? Are not the lame beautiful? Is not everyone exquisitely beautiful? The One Who stands before the judge is equal to the judge, and the judge is equal to the judged. Ultimately, each is Bright Light, a Torch of Light, of Freedom and All That Is Beautiful. All these are words, of course. Deeper than words lies the Truth, and sometimes the Truth seems to be submerged. Seems to be. Seems to be in your eyes, hazed over as they are.

You can drive by in a car and see splashes of color. How privileged you are to see splashes of color. Perhaps there is One Color with different designations, yet Color is One. Color Is Color.

Like love, love is paramount, and yet love is seen as diverse when Love Alone Is, and there is Equality of Love even as you see Love differently. You see Love Both Great and Small, yet, Love, itself, has no differentiation. When you see with My Eyes, you will see everyone as Unbounded Light. Either White Light or Golden Light. Light, what you are, will see Your Self in the Light of Everyone, and that is Divinity. You have this ability. It is not even an ability. What is it then? It is a natural event.

When this talent of seeing Life and the World as they really are comes into its own, you will see Bright Light, and you will not be blinded by it. Imagine, what a world when all see the world and can’t get over the beauty of it. All is love, and all is Beauty, and you, whatever state you see yourself in, you are beautiful, and so is everyone else. Everyone else seen in his True Light is also beautiful. Beautiful beautiful art Thy Name. Hallow-ed be Thy Name.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/thy-name-hallow-ed-be-thy-name.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 08 Jul 2014, 6:10 pm

Heavenletter #4973 Life Like Science Fiction, July 7, 2014 

God said: 
Let Me tell you a story about life on Earth. It is a story without a beginning and without an end. It is a forever story. It is your story.

It seems to have a beginning with your birth on Earth, yet your birth on Earth is only an interlude in your story, the beginning of a chapter, as it were. It is as if you went to a closet and changed your clothing and, thus, your appearance. Herein begins this tour of yours on Earth.

This is an adventure you are on. You took a little time off to see what life on Earth is like, what it feels like, what it is if it were really true. It is like you are sent to a sneak preview entitled: This Is What Life Might Seem Like. The subtitle is: This is an excerpt from finite life even as you are in Heaven.

Of course, in a story, there has to be drama. You were born. You cried. You played. You laughed and broke your toys and acted out. You took it all very seriously and bemoaned your fate. You felt fragile. Something just wasn’t right. The first time you cried at your birth was not enough. You cried again and again. You thought tears were the meaning of life, yet, really, your story, your one story in a hundred billion trillion skillion stories, past, present, or future, as if these really existed, is a story of a stranger in a strange land, seemingly like science fiction. Fiction is right. This is a story of make-believe, and you really know how to enter into a story and tremble or yell and scream and lie down and weep real tears. Stories do make you cry, your story and others’ stories. Even as they are fiction, you believe in them. You cry well.

We could say that the tears are real while the story is not. The story is not real. At  the same time, you do believe in the story, do you not? Who has told you that simulated life on Earth is not real life? I have, of course.

We could say that the story of your life on Earth is a story within a story. There are two tracks going on at the same time. You are two characters as well. You play the character that is bewildered while you are aware and solidly in Heaven even as you wobble on Earth. You are an actor, and you are good at it. You do deserve an Academy Award. Instead you accept a Heartache Award, and you bow profusely.

So entrenched are you in your part, you simply are unable to get off the stage. No matter how you protest, there you are on stage protesting.

Of course, there are the times that you glimpse the beauty, beloveds, that is real. Beauty is real. Love is real. Even on Earth, there are sightings of Heaven, yet you do not feel compensated for the hours you put in and the grief you put up with on Earth. Grief is not real. You have been fooled. Perhaps you lash out, so well-fooled have you been, all the while feeling that you are smart and have caught on to what life is about.

I tell you frankly that life is about love, and life is about beauty, and life is about Oneness. This is what life is all about. Life is not about all the periphery you have glommed onto. Not at all. Throw off the tassels and fringes. Come into the Palace of My Heart, and We shall sail the Seas of the High Heavens that will take you to New Heights.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-like-science-fiction.html

Heavenletter #4974 The Truth about Life, July 8, 2014 

God said: 
Your Being is always content. Your Being, or Beingness, has never had a sense of lacking anything or needing anything. The world stepped in, and now you tend to think of what you don’t have and are certain you have to have it. Or, perhaps you take as gospel that, under your circumstances, the only thing you can be is unhappy? You who are full of Being have the idea that you are needing. Your stance is that, if you don’t have something, you are lacking it and needing it, and so you find yourself feeling bereaved to one degree or another.

The concept that it is good for you to come from is that you do have everything. This is so. You have everything within you, and you have all the resources within you. There is nothing to fuss about, for you have everything.

You feel an upwelling within you that says that what I say is a glorified expression that does not really apply to life in the world. You know very well that you are short of something. You know you chipped your fingernail polish. You know your good friend moved away. You know you don’t have a job and so on. And you, who experience some degree of loss and annoyance or panic about whatever it may be, don’t want to hear from Me or anyone that everything is fine and dandy, for this is not your experience, and you are the one experiencing.

Beloveds, you associate change with loss when change is moving along and getting somewhere. Your unhappiness starts from your very thoughts that you are lacking and missing out and that this lack you perceive is a serious injustice to you, perhaps even a persecution of you. You may well feel that no one’s dreams are to be resisted, most certainly not yours. For what reason would your dreams be thwarted – there is no reason that makes sense to you. Why on Earth is there any good reason for you to be denied in full or in part your dreams? You may even feel that life is out to get you or out to trip you up. Life teases you. Life interferes with your happiness. Life beckons you and then shoots you in the foot. Life, from your perspective, has fought the fulfilling of your dreams tooth and nail. Something has.

You get closer and closer to the realization of your dreams, and then, as you see it, the carpet is pulled away from under you. Who does that? God? You? Some saboteur who haunts you?

There is neither guilt nor blame because life has its own way and gives you a merry chase. There is no misfiring of the rules even though you believe there is fault, a wrong of one kind or another. You feel that something in life has been misconstrued. Beloveds, it is you, often enough, who have misconstrued it. Why blame life for your lack of understanding? It’s not life’s fault that you expect life to go your way without questions asked.

Life is not out to get you. Life is out to make you happy. Life is outguessed when you are not happy with it. What comes in life, comes in life. Perhaps life didn’t see ahead either. In a way, life is a Johnny-Come-Lately. Life doesn’t plot against you. Nor is life arguing your case one way or another. Life is amenable. You simply weren’t looking. Life is not responsible for your lapse. You are. Were you disillusioned? In order to be disillusioned, you had to be illusioned. Life pushes you forward, and through life, no matter how wayward it may seem, life urges you or even pushes you to grow.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-truth-about-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 06 Jul 2014, 8:05 pm

Heavenletter #4972 If There Were No Fear, What Would There Be to Fear?, July 6, 2014 

God said: 
On one hand, you thank Me for all My blessings. You may even try to thank Me for honing you, refining you, tempering you, even sometimes as steel in a foundry, yet you fear life and death and wonder if you should be worried. Worries are not good for you. You have learned well to worry about this symptom or that.

Illness is a thought in your mind. If you had never heard of illness, the idea wouldn’t occur to you. Thoughts of illness have become epidemic. Illness is a thought picked up and learned. Don’t hold it to you. Even if you have been diagnosed, as best you are able, find a way to think about other aspects of life.

Remember, beloveds, there is no such thing as a death sentence. There is no death. The body can go poof, yes, it will. The body will fall down in abeyance to higher laws. How and when you drop off your body are yet to be determined. What is called death is perplexing to you. It’s so common, yet you cannot lie down and die at will. You cannot set the moment. And, yet, you look at the clock a lot.

Don’t set the timer. Don’t devote yourself to attending to the moment of so-called death. Don’t honor the concept of death so much any more. The same for age and things like expectancy and statistics and all those predictions. Get away from the figures that say what the incidence of flu is likely to be high this year, for instance. What sense does it make to set the table for flu? Honor what you honor. Welcome what you welcome. As for the rest, let the preponderance slide away from you.

Resign from all the palaver in the world, all the descriptions, all the cures. Be cured. Be cured of spending so much of your time and thought and heart on what is called illness or disease and trouble. Let go of holding on so tight. Let go of painful thoughts. Let go of the thought of karma unless you are thinking of karma you like.

Free yourself from patterns, explanations, sense of reprisal and/or guilt. You deserve good health. Do not consider illness a demerit. You have not been picked on. No one with a rifle is watching everyone go by and taking pot shots by formula or by random.

No one knows the odds, so don’t bet against yourself.

I will give you the odds. The odds are against illness. Come now, if there were no professionals waiting for illness to drop, how much illness would there be? If there were no pharmacies, where would there be prescriptions? This is not to blame anyone or anything for illness, for if there were no fear, what would there be to fear? Illness is a fantasy. It is not your longed-for dream, is it?

There is no question but that you can be without illness, and in an instant, so powerful are your thoughts if only you could let go of your preponderance of illness-provoking thoughts kept to you. With every inoculation, you have accepted a mind-set. Do not take such stock in illness. Do not give illness such tribute. Do not give illness and disease such credence. Do not invite them to your mind. Not even a cold.

And if illness or disease have put their claws on you, remove them with the power of God vested within you. Let go of the talons that hold you, for they are of the mind, and you don’t have to bow down before them.

If this dismissal of illness does not seem to work for you, then let go its hold some other way. You do not have to hold on to illness. You do not know the power you have. You do not know your state of consciousness. Believe in yourself and believe in Me more than you believe in illness.

Your body will drop away. This has been named dying. Your body will drop off, yet illness or disease are not obligated to take you.

The act of dying and the process of dying seem like an offense to you, almost a disgrace. It is not a disgrace. It is something that comes with the territory. Let go of the idea that leaving your body is an offense and that life is being taken away from you. Life cannot be taken from you. You are invincible. The body is not such an enormous thing. Of course, it seems like everything to you when, in actuality, the body doesn’t have all that much to do with you, for you are Being, you are Soul. These can never be taken from you. Ego can be taken from you, wrested from you. I cannot be taken from you. You cannot be taken from Me. 

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/if-there-were-no-fear-what-would-there-be-to-fear.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 Jul 2014, 8:35 pm

Heavenletter #4971 Who What When Where Why?, July 5, 2014 

God said: 
Nothing can contain the joy I feel. My joy overflows. Joy meets itself whenever My eyes and My thoughts and My love fall on you, My One Child, My One Self. To say that you are deep in My heart doesn’t say enough, for you are My very heart.

To say that We, you and I, are intertwined does not say enough. There is really no weaving of us. I AM, and that tells the story. It is not totally accurate to say I AM you or to say You are I, even though those are true so far as they go. There is One, and there is no distinguishing you from Me nor distancing Myself from you, yet, of course, We do contrive to do that. We do that all the time, and there is that rascal Time getting in Our way, messing up all Our discourses. Because of fictitious time, what We say incurs this or that, now or then, etc.

The Truth is that there never was a time when there ever was anything but I and I AM. There never was a time when you were even a tiny inch outside. The reducing of All That Is into sections of time, contracting, contrasting Truth and time, making one dependent upon the other when there is truly no need brings up the question When and for what duration, how long or how short. The same goes for the sense of space that consumes you and its question of where. When and Where also bring up sequence and precedent, before or after. You do begin to see that time and space are two ends of the same stick. Even time and space are not separate any more than We are or ever were or ever will be.

Because of time and space, ins and outs rise up, and complication sets in. Complications are not real. Complications are a set-up.

Perhaps ego is a child of time and space, a construct of time and space. Without time and space, how could ego, false as it is, exist, or appear to exist? Time and space gave birth to a clown, a tiny clown that blows itself up to be big. Without the concepts of time and space, where would selfishness come from? Where would all this identity and you and me and mine and yours come from? There is only One of Us.

Only, in the world of time and space, all this ownership creeps in. The idea of space yields to the idea of not enough room in the inn for all. From space comes the idea of displacement. I could go on and on, and I often do. From time and space come the ideas of protection and defense, and protection and defense arise from ownership which is a false fact. Regardless of deeds and liens and contracts in the world, there is no ownership. There is assumed ownership, understood ownership, yet ownership does not have a leg to stand in.

Time and space say differently. They are Jokers in a deck of cards.

The reality of the world is one thing. Reality is another. Much can be seen in hearts in the world, yet the only real is love. All these other manifestations are pure malarkey. They are the Emperor’s clothes washed and hung out to dry. They can even be proven in the physical world, yet how far in space or time does that take us? Nowhere.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/who-what-when-where-why.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 04 Jul 2014, 3:23 pm

Heavenletter #4969 Blessed Are You, July 3, 2014 

God said: 
Unto yourself, you are born as your own child. You are raising yourself, beloved. It is you who educates you. It is you who shows you the way to go. Who is responsible for you? You are.

You may consider that you were born in a wilderness, in a wilderness perhaps where the people you lived with did not speak your language, perhaps didn’t seem to try to hear what you were trying to say and were, perhaps, unable to understand you or even consider that you were a person entitled to be understood.

All along you have been trying to be your own counsel. Yes, of course, your success is dependent upon you. There are no rag-tail ends to pin anything on. It is you who issue forth from yourself and your life that seems to turn on a dime. It is you who decides to turn left or to turn left. Right now, it is your turn. You precede yourself. No one else precedes you in your life. You are your own discovery, and it is you who takes your own first steps. It is you who goes around in circles. Going around in circles isn’t all bad, for, in this way, you may discover the Land of the Free.

Each country is a symbol of a quality, just as you, in your individuality are a symbol of yourself. You, the physical body, can only be a symbol of what you imagine yourself to be and may seem  like. The Truth is that you live on Holy Ground. It can only be this. What could I have created except Holy Ground?

Ultimately, each one of My children is the Holy Light that I am. In Truth, you are holy. Holy, holy, art thou who sings My song no matter how well he sings or how well he does not. The Truth is that you accompany yourself regardless of wherever road We turn down.

Somehow everyone finds himself taking the right turn, stumbling on the right turn as if by magic even as he does not yet know where it is. You are walking on and rising to your true heights no matter how humbled you may be.

The same sky shines upon all. And on every day, a holy child is born. On one of those days, the holy child born was you. Somehow the meaning of your birth was kept a secret. Most of all, it was a secret kept from you. But not forever, for now you are awaking to the fact, the established fact, that you are a Holy Child, and you are a Holy Child of Mine. You are the One I have been waiting for. And, yes, of course, you are reborn. You are reborn every day.

Beloveds, it is incumbent upon you to note yourself and welcome yourself. A child was born, and, and on this date, the child born to Creation is you. Created by My thought, created by My heart, you have rung the bells on Earth. I hear them. Now hear Me.

You are far more than a recollection of Mine. You are certainly not a reconstruction. You are a blessing to this Earth. I blessed the Earth with you. I invited you here for love. I set love before you, and love stayed, no matter how trammeled the love may have seemed. You are the renewer of love, the refresher of it, the reviver of it, the institutor of it, the one who serves love up to the Universe, for you are the DNA carrier of love who brings love out like stars at night and sun by day. Of course, I am speaking of you, My Blessed One.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/blessed-are-you.html

Heavenletter #4970 Lily-like Sensitivity , July 4, 2014 

God said: 
You may consider that lily-like sensitivity and subsequent hurt feelings are virtues, yet it is not smart to call excessive emotional involvement in hurt feelings high on the scale of virtues. First of all, there is more going on in the world that needs your attention than your hurt feelings. Do you imagine you bless the world with your tears? It’s good you have such a vent, yet it is not good that you overwork that vent and make it a frequent gusher.

Sensitivity has its place, yes. However, if your sensitive feelings, even for the sake of others, lay you low, then certainly it is not a virtue but rather a weakness. You may well be flying under false colors to call excessive sensitivity a strength.

Look at it this way, beloveds: If you were physically excessively frail, overly delicate, pale, would you consider such frailty a virtue? It may bring attention to you, yet it may be attention that keeps you wiping your tears and doting on your frailty.

Nor am I suggesting that you be cold-hearted. Heavens, no. Cold-hearted insensitivity and hard-heartedness are far from the way to go.

Of course, you are understandably thinking, how do you possibly lower your sensitivity ratio? How do you stop this track you are on?

One way might be to draw yourself up sharp and understand that frequent hurt feelings can be like soaking in a hot bath too long or too often and may well be self-indulgent. A bath has its place, yet your soaking in it again and again is not likely its place.

Overwrought sensitivity may lead to bitterness. I know you don’t want to become a bitter person. Hurt feelings may well be tantamount to your gaining a vision of the world as cruel and uncaring. You started out as a caring person who now may feel too sensitive for this world, and your very sensitivity may lead to resentment toward this perceived uncaring world that does not honor and respect and treat you and your sensitivity well. It is not a giant leap from repeatedly hurt feelings to bitterness.

In any case, feeling wounded a lot isn’t a contest you want to win.  

What is the name given to a state you can reach where you do not take your hurt feelings so seriously? When someone else has an oversight or intention and vents his insensitivity, and it lands on you, and you shrug your shoulders and don’t take it to heart -- what is the word for this? What is the name of this quality when you don’t take something personally even when it was expressly personal for you? What is the name of this big-visioned quality? What is the name of this strength? What is the name of this strength that allows you to shrug your shoulders and not take something to heart, not to feel bad nor have any thought of resentment?

I believe it is called love. Love is strong. Loving yourself enough will allow you to not take your sensitivity to heart. For a moment, you will observe the poor manners or whatever it is, and you don’t let yourself get sidetracked. You decline to take it on. Redressing others’ errors simply isn’t a bus you take any longer. You go on your way, not oblivious, but simply not taking on someone else’s difficulty and making it yours.

This is one secret to youth, beloveds. This secret is equivalent to eating more than an apple a day and beats all the beauty treatments you can imagine. You are the designator of your day and the roads you take and not anyone else. You are the driver of your life.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/lily-like-sensitivity.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 02 Jul 2014, 10:01 pm

Heavenletter #4968 The Role You Play, July 2, 2014 

God said: 
The physical life is like a charade. You enter into it fully, and yet it is a charade. We can consider your life on Earth as a role you play. On some level, you know it’s only a role. You know that the Truth goes far deeper. It is like your worldly life is a coat of paint on a wall of gold. Here a coat of paint, there a coat of paint. More colors than you can shake a stick at. Serene colors. Blazing colors. Pastels, neon. Yet underneath the coat of paint is gold. On top is paint that hides the true gold. When you come down to it, how else can you describe life in the world? Oh, yes, We can describe it as a story. It certainly is that too.

We could say that life in the world is a scene in which you pull the blinders over your eyes. You pull down a mask that is hard for you to see through. Certainly, you are not marked in stone. Changeable is your physical life, changing a mile a minute from one view, not changing fast enough from another. Life in the world certainly seems haphazard.

Just the same, life in the world has a motif. Your life in the world has a motif. In a way, you are like a style of furniture. There are many kinds. Or you are like a decoupage. Or you are a kaleidoscope where all the pieces, random as they may seem, fall into place and don’t stay long but convert themselves on the run.

How normal life in the world seems sometimes, and yet how hard it seems to figure out. Isn’t it strange, life, all of it? Your bones have joints that bend and Truth that bends and you can be out of sorts. Sometimes you really don’t know the time of day. You don’t know where you are or where you are going in the kingdom of life on Earth. Underlying the forest of life is a Serene Lake which inevitably carries you to Me.

And then there is the Joker – you never departed from Me although you think you have. You persuaded yourself you have.

Sweet mysteries of life. And then there is love, love greater than a pretty spring bonnet, love the whole shebang, love the Ultimate Union that you know in bits and pieces and have not yet put wholly together. This is love that has never been apart.

Love is the Truth, and Earth Life is the fantasy. How deep into the fantasy are you. You seemingly wouldn’t know what to do without it, for how real the fantasy is to you. Naturally it is. It is the stage you are on. It is a splendid drama, and it is yours for the asking. You don’t have to ask for it, however, because you are already in it. You hem and haw, and you cry out loud and you cry silently. All the while that you are deep into the story, you cry crocodile tears, beloveds, for woe and plaints are not true at all.

There is a layer within you where you know that. There is a layer within you that well knows that none of this excitement and entanglement can possibly be true. All this that is happening cannot possibly be happening, for, truly, it is a mirage of death-defying proportions that has you in its thrall. You think you would trade it all in, and, yet, you don’t trade it. You don’t let go of it. You won’t let go of it. You don’t know how to let go of it, for you are dependent upon it, as if your life is dependent upon it, as if you do not exist without it, so vivid is your imagination.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-role-you-play.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 01 Jul 2014, 10:45 pm

Heavenletter #4967 Pennies from Heaven , July 1, 2014 

God said: 
It is like you have a piggy bank. Every day I drop pennies in for you. We can call these pennies from Heaven. Every day I drop in more than a penny or two for you. You can count on it. You just don’t see the pennies. The pennies are there, yet you don’t see them. I assure you I don’t miss a day. I never forget.

In a day or two, your recognition of the pennies may catch up to you. You begin to see something you hadn’t seen before. We can say that the pennies from Heaven were on their way to you all the time, yet you hadn’t quite put it all together. With better eyesight, beloveds, you would trust in Me more. With better recognition of My Presence, you would see more of your answers, and you would see them sooner. Unless you know a package is coming, you probably won’t look for it. If you know it’s coming, you’ll open the mailbox to check fast!

I have to tell you that you are quick to grab onto what you see as problems. You don’t seem to let them pass you by. Let Me ask you something: Is not the resolution of a difficulty equivalent to a penny in your piggy bank?

Unless there is something you have to resolve, how can there be a resolution for you?

Most everyone has misplaced his wallet every now and then. What panic, what running around looking for your wallet sets in. More times than not, your wallet shows up on its own. It fell here or there. You dropped it here or there and didn’t notice. You put it somewhere, and you forgot. The odds are in your favor that your wallet will show up. Even in that practical way, what you see as difficult is preparing something nice for you.

Peace, My children.

With your awareness of My attention on you, you wouldn’t worry so much as you do. Have confidence in Me, and you will have more confidence in life. Yes, all of your wishes don’t come true, but many are staring you right in the eye and you haven’t quite perceived them as yet. Your solution may well be waiting for you to look around you.

Perhaps you are looking for a ride, and you hesitate to ask. Ask. I will tell you that all you require is right before you. If not right this minute, then sooner or later. You have to remember that I have prepared all good for you.

Dear Ones, even the difficulties you see hold their blessings for you. It takes a while before you see this. Yes, beloveds, everything. Remember that you yourself are a blessing.

Even if what you face is your beloved one’s having moved on from Earth, your difficulty is not that your loved one’s body died. Your difficulty lies in your aching and mourning for your loved one, beloveds. This, that which is called death, you see as loss, and you see it as heartache. All the while, there is more for you to see than a loved one stolen from you.

I do not say that this is a cinch for you. I do say that when you lift your eyes, there is healing for you and a getting beyond and a place for you in the Universe, and a place for you to see from a different vantage, and a place for you to bless others. I commend you. Look at the blessings at hand, and, if the blessings are not yet in hand, they will soon be in hand. They are on their way to you. Keep your eyes open for all those pennies from Heaven

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/pennies-from-heaven.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 30 Jun 2014, 11:26 am

Heavenletter #4965 Where Is Your Heart Going?, June 29, 2014 
God said: 
Listen to My Voice and not those repeated whispers in your head. You attack yourself with your repeated thoughts of defeat. When you think of defeat, losing, being at a disadvantage, you see a competition of some kind going on. If you feel loss, you also feel there is something to gain. Perhaps you are in a business deal gone wrong. You feel that you gave too much trust, and that you have been duped on purpose or caught in the tide. You may feel that you are at the point where you must walk away, that you can’t keep elaborating over and over again on this relationship that has gone wrong, be it a business arrangement or marriage.

Either way, you feel ravaged. You are thinking in terms of perpetrator and victim again, of yourself as the good guy victim and the other as the bad guy assailer. You feel justified to feel as you do, and so you make yourself a perpetrator of protest and all the accompanying hard feelings.

How do you get out of the arena of hard feelings? Where is your heart going? You have let yourself get into the “they can’t do that” mode, that “they can’t do this to me,” and you tie yourself in knots. You feel there is unkindness here. You may feel that your honor has been taken away from you. Instead of the trust you had, you feel betrayal. You had an idea, and now you have a different idea, and now you batter yourself with this appalling idea.

Whatever another party has done or not done, by design or by falling into it, you feel painted into a corner. It is this being cornered that leads to your feeling so abject, even as in hindsight, you see how you contributed to this now seeming fraud. You closed your eyes, and you fell into it. You let go of responsibility for yourself. If you were lead astray, you lead yourself astray. If you have been conned, you conned yourself. You are not the totally innocent party. You played a part.  

What is before you now is to get away from sense of blame of the other and sense of blame of yourself. You have to get away from this preoccupation because it doesn’t get you anywhere you want to go. You want to get out of this morass of powerlessness you find yourself in. You have to get away from your own feelings of powerlessness and its willing partner, blame.

You thought you were loved, and now you feel stood up. Whether in business or personal life, you had an understanding that didn’t hold up, and, yet, you were a party to it.

Perhaps it is that you see yourself as a fool and this is what is intolerable to you. You don’t know how to walk away from your involvement and your own emotions. Whatever your situation, you may feel like a husband or a wife whose partner has been unfaithful. This may be a long-held pattern in your life. Someone was unfaithful to one degree or another. Someone did not hold up to the promise you held in your heart that another would be true to you forever. This was your premise. Stated or not, this was your premise. This is what “they can’t do this to me” means. No matter how unfair a situation may seem to be, beloveds, this word “me” speaks of ego. Will the real culprit stand up?

Regardless of the world reality of a situation, you are piqued, and the human mind makes pique justified. Justification isn’t the issue. How are you going to extricate yourself now from all the energy you are putting into this – this is the issue. When will you get away from these emotions that hold you back

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/where-is-your-heart-going.html

Heavenletter #4966 Therein Lies the Joy, June 30, 2014 

God said: 
Some aspects of life, and your life, may not change. You would like them to change. Some matters that you would like to change are within your domain to change. You can go on a fast, or you can eat. You can bleach your hair. You can wear red nail polish. You do have prerogatives. You can change your mind. Prerogatives are choices, and choices are your inalienable right. You are guaranteed choices, yet you are not guaranteed every choice.

You are not guaranteed to be able to change anyone else’s mind. You are not guaranteed to be able to understand everyone else’s perspective in life. There is no guarantee that you can accept everyone’s statements as true even when you wish you could. Every person on Earth seems to have his own subtle guidance system, and you have yours. This is indeed the relative world. This is what relative means. It depends. It is folly of you in the world to make determinations to life’s personality and character.

Sometimes you convince yourself that you know what is right for others and how they should be in the world. Sometimes you dream of what you think of as a perfect world where the whole world runs on the same track as you do, a perfect world where you can be certain of certain things, a perfect world where everything runs like clockwork.

Remember clocks are an invention, beloveds. Clocks may be accurate, yet they don’t tell the Truth. What is Truth on Earth is often belied, and this is uncomfortable. Whose truth is it, you wonder. This is your quandary, and it is also a blessing for you.

What you may see as an ideal world may not be ideal at all. You would have more complaints in a seamless world than you do now, for where is freedom in this ideal world you like to dream about, this world where everything is as you would like it to be? Beloveds, you really wouldn’t trade in uniformity for freedom. This is what robots are about, not human beings. There is not even agreement in the world whether you have the freedom to succeed or to fail or even agreement on what is success and what is failure. I would even suggest, as you determine these two features whether success and failure exist in truth, for they are relative as well depending upon how you look at them.

All you can really know, beloveds, is what is, and there is not even agreement on that. It has been said that, in the relative world, all you can count on are death and taxes. Of course, that is only true so far as you can see. In truth, you can count on that there is no death. That Truth is so off the chart of the world you seemingly exist in that you don’t count on it. There could indeed be a world of such generosity and love that there would be no need for taxes. If you could but see. Why can’t you?

In the relative world, there is no end to what is possible. Everything is possible.

You can be glad for the unpredictability of the Earth World. You could admit that the fun in life is its unpredictability. Every dot of life on Earth jumps in joy for what life is capable of. You love life’s great mysteries. You love life as it is in all its capabilities of change. You may not love the concept of age, yet how on Earth could you love youth without age?

Yes, in life, in the mishmash of life, there are the varieties that present themselves. You have white potatoes and sweet potatoes. You have red onions and yellow onions and white onions, and green onions and shallots. Take a shining to the varieties and vagaries of life. It’s life. This is life. This is life on Earth, and this is the fun of it. Everyone is One just the same even as everyone is different. Therein lies the joy.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/therein-lies-the-joy.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 28 Jun 2014, 9:54 pm

Heavenletter #4964 God’s Day, June 28, 2014 

God said: 
Light of My Heart, your flame never goes out. You are this instance, and you are this instance of My Love. You are this instant, and you are at My insistence, well, more like at My desire. Insistence and Will seem willful. You are My Will, yet you are more than that.

I call you to Me. I call you to Me as My Pleasure. What else could you be to Me but My Pleasure? Let your regard for Me also be like My regard for you. You are My Tenderness. You are the Sweetness of Life. I savor you. I favor you. You are Mine, and that means that I am yours as well. Ownership does not exactly apply. Freedom to love applies.

Will suggests a force. Only where weakness is would force ever be thought of. There is no happiness in force, beloveds. There is happiness in willingness. Willingness is good. Willingness is saying Yes. Say Yes, beloveds. Be the open door to Heaven. Be the pedal that opens the Gates to Heaven. Of course, there are no gates to close Heaven, as if there ever could be. I open My arms wide to you, for My arms are never closed, nor are the Gates of Heaven ever closed, nor are there gates to close nor can there ever be. Heaven cannot be closed. There is no obstruction to Heaven. Heaven is so wide, there is no way to plug it. We are talking about no gates, no fences, no pot holes, no objections. Heaven is just Heaven, pure and simple, and Heaven has been waiting for you. I have opened all the windows of which there are none as well. I speak in metaphors, beloveds.

There is a lot to be said for knowing where you are. You like to know you are Home. You are surely Home with Me, beloveds. We have tete-a-tetes all the metaphorical time. We have heart-to-heart talks all the time. There are no secrets between us. It’s just that sometimes you forget, yet you do not forget forever. It is a little thing to remember. You’re almost right on the brink of remembering.

Heaven likes to be remembered. You like to be remembered, don’t you? I remember you always because I cannot forget you. From the day of your inception, I have thought of you. I think of you all the time. Yet, all of this time is the blink of an eye. I live in timelessness, and there is no way I can forget you in timelessness, forget you, who are My very bloodstream.

I can’t forget rose blossoms, and I cannot forget you. You are caught up in My day and My Heart. You are the fruit of My day. You are exactly the exultation that I desire. I relish you. My love goes far. There is nowhere that My love does not go. There is never a millisecond that My love does not go out and pour upon you. Not even in what you might call the worst moments of your life am I anywhere but right here. I am right here. Where are you? You always have been right here, too, as you are right here with Me now. There is no distance to reach. There is nowhere where you are not, and no when that We ever are not together, and, yet, just the same, there is no time, and there is no space.
You and I are One Eternal Being, and that never changes.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-s-day.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 27 Jun 2014, 11:24 am

Heavenletter #4962 God Throws a Party, June 26, 2014 

God said: 
Life on Earth is a party that I host. I invite you. I welcome you. I am glad you accept. This is a party of souls. There is nothing like this party that I throw and that you come to. All is new, and nothing is repeated exactly as before. It is always new. At My party, there is always a fresh new tide of waves.

Although this party originates in Heaven, this same party is reflected on Earth.

I must admit that some of My guests are not easy to please. I serve this, and I serve that, and yet there is something else you want to be served even when you do not know its name. There is a big wanting.

You never leave the party I give, you understand. You could stalk off, and yet you would still be with Me.

Now I have to ask you how you contribute to the party I give? The success of a party isn’t only from the host. It is really the guests who make a party the success it is. At the same time, how can a party I throw not be a success? A whopping success? What can be missing from My party? There is room for everyone, and in My mansion there are many rooms. You may walk through all the rooms. They are for you. I own nothing, yet I give all.

There is no entrance fee to My party. Of course not. All are welcome. All are invited. You do not always notice that there are other guests here. Sometimes you feel like a solitary guest. Well, beloveds, you are One as I am One, and yet you are not a solitary guest. You are, nevertheless, My Guest, and I hold nothing back from you. All is in the open if you could only see.

You dream a lot at My party. You see things from your imagination that are not really at the party, yet, you think they are. A party I give has more than tinsel. It has real gold and real silver, and you are enjoined to partake. There are diamonds and rubies and all the colors of the world. There are emeralds and amethysts and geodes and simple pebbles. There are books to read, and, oh, My Yes, all the food to eat in the world. I offer you tours and adventures. You can have your pick. You have every offering that the mind of man can accept and some you do not dare accept.

And you have love, love piled inside and outside you for the asking. Take your pick. You have luxury choices and camping choices. You can choose your temperature and all your accommodations, and, yet, there are ways you accommodate, My dear guests.

You can have afternoons by the warm fire, and I offer you swimming pools. I even offer you Great Oceans and sand on the beach.

Beloveds, what can be missing from the offerings I give? If you do not see everything you want, then write your special order. Your special order will be delivered to you. Sooner or later, it will be delivered to you. You do not stamp your foot. You do not twiddle your thumbs. Meanwhile, you go out and play. Your choices are vast. There is no time warp except you certainly think so. I believe in instant fulfillment, and so may you believe and accept with an understanding of timelessness.

What music do you like, and what movies do you like to see? Everything is here, and you are here, and I am here, and We can dance, and We can sing. We can each do Our own thing.

Thank you for attending My party.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-throws-a-party.html

Heavenletter #4963 The Life of Your Heart, June 27, 2014 

God said: 
You and every single Reflection of My One Child have this purpose in life: To keep your love intact.

Above all, you must not let your love wither on the vine. You must not give your heart all the sundry reasons why it must harden. No matter all your justifications for closing your heart, you mustn’t close down your love. You do not slobber love, yet, nor do you contract it. Putting bars around your heart is tantamount to your ending the life of your heart. I, God of Love, if I were to name a sin, holding back on your heart would, hands down, would be what I name. 

You may say that someone hurt you so much that you have to protect yourself. Closing your heart makes no sense, dear one. You don’t close the barn door after the horse got out. Furthermore, closing your heart because of hurt rendered is locking yourself out of the barn. Closing your heart hurts you. It harms you. Oh, yes, it also hurts the other you may hold responsible for hurting your heart, and it also hurts the world. No one gets out unscathed from newly-found self-righteousness. No matter what has occurred, your hurt is self-imposed. Whom exactly are you trying to punish for it?

I understand that your heart got hurt badly, and I, too, wish it had not, yet it did. No punishment is needed, not for you and not for any other. Everyone on Earth has ventured on what, in retrospect, seems like a fool’s errand. Absolve yourself of blame. Maybe what you rue now was the right thing then, but not even that matters. Let it go.

Your heart is not meant to be armed. If your heart is meant to be armed, then it is meant to be armed with the arms of love. Resentment contracts. Resentment, anger, distrust tighten your heart. They make your heart small, and you make yourself small, and you cut away at the love in the world. You are a conduit for love, and conduits are to be kept open so that all love can circulate.

Whoever you are, wherever you are, no matter the circumstances, no matter how much someone’s indifference has hurt you, you are not to take it out on your heart. Whatever it takes to get your heart back, you have to get your heart back. Contrary to what you may feel, letting go doesn’t cost you. It repays you. There is no other way. This is My heart in yours that you are closing. Open the gates wide.

Say:

“God, on Your say-so, I am letting the bars down on my heart which is Your Heart in mine. No matter how much I have agreed with you that I must not restrain my heart, I have almost strangled it. I am so sorry. I want to say that I will never do it again and, and, still, I can’t quite seem to re-open my heart all the way. God, I do know that whatever I perceive as done to me was not done to hurt me. You once said that everyone at the time thinks that his or her position is the right one. I am guilty of that.

“And anyway, God, what can we deluded humans do but give up righteousness and raise up love instead? I know this. I know the Truth of this, and yet my heart is worn down from the weight of this hurt, and I am not sure that I can lift it.”

Beloved, then let the weight of your own conceived woundedness and resentment slide off you. Imagine you have a wheelbarrow full of your hurt and resultant anger and just tip them off the wheelbarrow by the side of the road. Dump them out. Once out of your heart, they will disappear.

Beloved beloveds, what is it that you cannot do when I am here with you? Here, let Me help you. And, if you have to repeat this a few times, then that’s all right, for now you are going in the right direction. You can be assured that the weight you drop off will not pollute the environment. You may still see shadows of the dross for a while. What you still see is like the echo of a sound. An echo tells you that the sound is over. All senses have their echoes, beloveds.  

Somehow antagonism felt precious to you, and now you begin to see how ineffectual it was and how absolutely not worth anything.

When you want to come out of the darkness, simply go toward the light. And here I am, Light shining on you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-life-of-your-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 25 Jun 2014, 7:50 pm

Heavenletter #4961 Keep Walking toward the Sun, June 25, 2014 

God said: 
Suffering seems to be out of your hands because, when you are in it, you are in it.

Or you try to throw your experience of suffering into someone else’s hands, perhaps a doctor’s, perhaps your husband’s or wife’s, your employer’s, or your friend’s, or your child’s, or to Me. You toss the responsibility to someone else, and, sometimes, from your point of view, responsibility means someone to rescue you, and, sometimes, responsibility means someone to take the blame.

Sooner or later, the whole suffering retracts, and it’s gone away like a wave in an ocean. Waves come and waves go, and you remain.

It is a miracle when a wave of suffering washes away from you. Suffering is experienced like a bill collector who won’t leave your door, and you are desolate, and you weep, and you feel you will never regain your strength, and the sun will never come out again. Sometimes the experience of suffering is gone just like that, and, at other times, suffering seems to take its own sweet time.

It certainly seems like suffering goes after you and that it latches onto you with or without warning. Here’s the thing, beloveds: Suffering doesn’t have to manhandle you. It is one thing to have suffering hold onto you, and it’s another thing for you to buy the idea that you are suffering’s hapless victim. Suffer, if you must, but don’t carry a sign in your heart that says:

“Victim once again. Put upon by life. Initiated into victimhood. Anointed a star victim in the world. Most voted Top put-upon victim.”

It is not a badge of honor to feel like a victim. Victimhood does not give you merit.

It may well be that you have been a victim sometime in your life. You may have been mistreated. Because you were a victim once does not mean you have to always be a victim. What is the thing to do? Whether you fall into a pit or are pushed in, you are the free-wheeling agent who climbs out. I have said it before, beloveds: “Be your own rescuer.” You. Get out of the victim mode.

A victim is helpless. You are not helpless. Nor are you merely a survivor. Oh, no, being a survivor is not good enough. Perhaps you wore a black suit yesterday. Change your suit today. You don’t keep wearing the same suit or the same dress. Yesterday, you were a survivor. Today be like the horse at the gate that you would bet on. You are in the race. You are running today now, not yesterday, now. In this more laid-back race I propose, you don’t have to reach a record. You don’t have to compete, even with yourself. You just have to get out and go around the track of life today.

You are not to be stepmother in fairy tales who looked in the mirror and asked: “Who is the fairest of all?” In your case, you are not to ask: “Who has had the hardest time of all? Who is the greatest prey of all?” You are not to court victimhood.

Nor is being hopeful good enough. Hopeful is also leaving you to the mercy of the winds. Changes do come, and they do seem like a gift, yet you are not waiting for mercy because that makes you a half-hearted victim.

You don’t have to be the bravest of all in life, either. You don’t have to be a dazzling hero of your own life, yet you do have to get out of the world mode that says you are subjected to life. You are the one who meets your life. Don’t assume a role in life that leaves you at life’s mercy. All that is asked of you is to keep walking down a country lane toward the sun.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/keep-walking-toward-the-sun.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 24 Jun 2014, 8:01 pm

Heavenletter #4960 You Are the Sun Set Out to Brighten the World , June 24, 2014 

God said: 
I set you down at My table. You sit beside Me. You are also the table I set. I set you on My table. The Earth is My table. How beautiful are My table and you who sit with Me.

I, Who can do Everything, do not know the words to convey to you the beauty you are. You know I am speaking of greater than Earthly Beauty but rather of the Beauty that is you right here before Me. You are My guest, and you are the beautiful world I set before you and establish you in. Into your heart I see. By your light I see, and by your light am I seen.

There isn’t anything in the Universe that isn’t a representation of the Light We share.

Lighted are Our Hearts, and Light is Our Way.

We cast no shadows, beloved. The Light I speak of can only cast Light. There is nothing to obstruct Our Light. Why then is this Bright Holy Light not seen day and night in the world? It is unseen because there is you who does not see. There is an un-seer.

Then try a different sense. Try the sense of touch, the sense of feeling that roams in your heart.

But, listen to this: You can take My word for this. Here, I give you My word that you are a Lighted Being, lighted from the inside out. You are the Sun that I set out to brighten the world. Do you doubt Me? Undoubt then. I am talking exactly to you. You are My Sunshine.

You have seen glimpses of your Self. You have seen or felt or touched glimpses of your Self in Me. There is One Self. Let’s not quibble over the details. Call Me Light. Call yourself Light. We are One Lighted One. Whose eyes look into Whose eyes? Whose Voice speaks and Whose Voice answers, and where can you be found, and where can I be found? The answer is the same. Anywhere and Everywhere.

On what do your eyes fall? On you do My eyes fall or rise or spread and cover the Whole Universe. Whose Universe is it? It is Ours. We created it, and We live on it. At the same time, We explore Heaven, even as We know it very well and never leave despite all the stories you read and the stories you tell.

We skip from Heaven to Heaven and Earth to Earth and never miss a step in Heaven. In Heaven you do not leave footprints. That you do not see footprints does not mean that you have not been there. It doesn’t mean that you are not in Heaven right now, or that I am not in Heaven right now, and right with you in Heaven.

Beloveds, where I am is Heaven, and you are right here with Me. You may find yourself wandering, for your mind wanders, yet I hold you fast to Me, and I do not let you go. I hold you with love. Love is our bond, and love is not a restriction. Love is an opening. Love is a flowering. Love is the glue that connects us to everyone and everything whether you are aware of it or not. You have been rather selective with love, and now your love is going to go like wildfire. You have held a lighted match in your hand and have not yet taken the step, fearing that you would not find yourself again, as if your individuality would blow up in the magnitude of love, and, yes, yes it would, and you would know you are in Heaven around the clock.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-the-sun-set-out-to-brighten-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 23 Jun 2014, 9:45 pm

Heavenletter #4959 If You Have a River to Cross, Cross It , June 23, 2014 

God said: 
Continuing with yesterday’s theme, it may be that what you are asking for advice comes down to is that you are asking for permission to live your life. You want sanction. Is this how it is for you? Is it? Are you looking for permission and approbation? Do you want a pat on the head more than anything else? What does outside approval amount to, beloveds? There may not be enough approval in the world to fill your heart to overflowing enough.

Beloveds, I have to ask you, why would you need permission to live your God-given life? You have been given life, and along with life, you have a lifetime permission, a guarantee that this is your life, and you are to live it as best you know how, to learn how, and grow in consciousness in the world and to be the best blessing you can be at any particular moment. Nowhere does it say that every choice you make must absolutely be the best possible choice in all the world. Nor, of course, does your birthright include a license to disregard the choices you make as if you are not responsible.

Right now, in the soap opera you live in, your have one life to live.

Of course, you do the best you can, and life is lived now, and you have choices to make. All the choices you have to make are not all foregone conclusions. And all your choices are not easy, yet nor are all your choices difficult either. There is a difference between making the best of life, as if it were a dreary assignment, and living life as best you can in the moment that you are living it. You are always living your life. As you read My words, you are living your life.

In life, you are not getting a Ph.D. You are not taking a college course called Living Life. In life, you learn. Life itself is the course of study, and life itself is the oral exam. You are the learner.

I say it again:

Life cannot be lived on the level of the intellect alone. It cannot. You fool yourself if you think it can. Life is lived on the level of the heart. Certainly, you do learn from life. You learn a lot. Where did the idea come about that logic must rule your life? There is much that logic might prescribe that does not contribute to your life or the warmth of the world.

Selfishness could have been a result of logic. “I have enough to do to look after myself. There is not enough for all. I’d better make sure I get my share.” That seems to add up, yet it does not add up. The premise does not add up.

Life is bigger than logic. Logic does not inspire. Logic does not make heroes. Nor is becoming a hero to the world your object. Look, it comes down to this: Your life is for your One Self. Your life is your gift to the world. Oneness does not mean one-sided.

We are not speaking of a sentimental heart that gets all cozy. Do you understand Me? I tell you that life is bigger than the details of it, and yet details add up. Nor are you to ask yourself too many questions and make so many arguments to and fro.

If you have a river to cross, you cross it. You see the other side of the river. You are going to swim to the other side, or you are going to wade across the river, or you are going to ride in a boat. You see what is at your disposal, and you go ahead. There is another side of the river that you are getting to. Make a choice. When you get to the other side, keep going from there. Take it from there, and move on. You will find Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/if-you-have-a-river-to-cross-cross-it.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 22 Jun 2014, 10:24 pm

Heavenletter #4958 Life Is About Living It, June 22, 2014 

God said: 
What is at play when you ask for advice? Sometimes you don’t really have to ask for advice. Sometimes you want support more than advice. It’s not a great idea to ask for advice that you don’t really desire. You may be playing games with yourself, you the asker and you the dissenter. 

On the other hand, what makes you think that others always know better than you or may know better than you? What is this lack of belief in yourself you seem to carry around? Furthermore, you may think, so it seems, that anyone knows better than you what to do and when to do it and how to do it and what to say and how to say it and when to say it. It sometimes appears that a random saleslady in the department store may know what hat looks best on you, and she spends your money. And, of course, she may be correct. Is your life about living it or about your presentation of it?

Accuracy is not always the point of life. There is more to life than accuracy. Not everyone and his brother knows more than you. What is your clarion call to life, beloveds?

Life is not exactly about doing everything perfectly. Life is something you live, not exactly arbitrate. Yes, of course, you would love to do what is considered the right thing, right for you and right in the eyes of others. This is understandable, yet, if life were a math problem, getting the right answer isn’t the whole story. Going through the process of finding out an answer for yourself is more like it.

What if there were no such thing as asking for advice? What if everyone made his or her own decisions? What if your choices were not so camouflaged or complicated as the world seems to make them? In truth, no matter how many people you ask for advice, no matter how many suggestions you follow, ultimately you are your own soothsayer. Certainly, you are the one who acts according to your own will. You are the one who says yes or says no, or says sooner or later, or says, I can or I cannot make a decision without outside help. There is nothing you have to prove. You are here on Earth to live and love, not to be perfect in your eyes or another’s.

Become more confident in your own choices. You don’t have to hold on tight to the reins of your life nor do you have to give the reins to someone else. No matter what choice you make, you are the one who makes it. Contrary to what may be popular opinion, you are far more capable than you, and perhaps others, give you credit for.

What is at the core of your asking for a second opinion or third or fourth? Is it the idea that everyone else must know more than you? Or can it be that at the core is your fear or unwillingness to take responsibility for yourself? What makes you have to check with others?

How well you know what other people ought to do, how clear and obvious it is to you when it comes to other people, is that not true? One reason for this is that, when it comes to someone else, the responsibility isn’t yours. At the same time, no one else can bear responsibility for the route you take.  

Ask Me, beloveds. Ask yourself. Perhaps you have dug yourself into a hole. Perhaps you have been one way all your life. Listen for an answer. There is always more than one possibility. Life is Infinite, and so are you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-is-about-living-it.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 21 Jun 2014, 9:36 pm

Heavenletter #4957 Life Is Like a Marriage, June 21, 2014 

God said: 
Whatever you are worrying about, no matter how serious, you worry for nothing. Worry stirs the pot. Put the lid back on. Soup will cook without a vast amount of your attention. I do not say to forget about what’s going on in your life. I say not to make it the main purpose of your life, not for even one day.

If there is something you can do right now, pay a bill, for instance, do that. Nevertheless, bills unpaid do not have to consume your life.

When you spend your life worrying, you are throwing your life to the wolves, as it were.

Do what you can do today, and then move your attention to something else. Would I ever want you to be pre-occupied with worry? Where have I ever said that worry is good for you? I would never tell you to wrack your brain with worry. I would never tell you to get into a frame of mind consumed with worry.

If you find yourself in a spot of worry of your own making, don’t do it again. Beloveds, you cannot wrap the world around your little finger. Untwine the world for a while. Wherever you leave the world in your thoughts, you can come back to it. Desist from worry. You may know worry too well. Do not let worry be the mainstay of your life.

If you were a cow who had to graze and you had eaten all the grass in one pasture, you would go into another pasture where there is fresh grass. Whereas beloved cows have to wait for someone to open a gate to a new pasture for them, you don’t have to wait. You don’t have anyone to wait for but yourself to get you out of the worry pasture.

Do not say that you cannot help worrying. Nor am I saying that you can flick worry off just like that, yet I do say you can point yourself in a different direction. You can at least think that a new vein of thought is a better idea than worrying yourself to distraction.

Are we perhaps talking about not taking life so seriously? Is that what We are talking about? Is that what I am asking of you?

Surely, you don’t have to abscond with worry. You don’t have to run away with it. Let worry take care of itself for a while. Worry doesn’t need your participation. Don’t worry. Worry won’t forget about you. It has been trained to come back. It is good at it. You are not good at letting it go.

Living without worry at the helm of your life doesn’t mean you would be a ne’er do well. It simply means you would not carry a weight around your neck. You would not carry worry beads. You would not go over the same thoughts again and again this way or that. Your life would not revolve around worries.

Beloveds, where did your old worries go?

You have gone through many things in life, and you have made it through. You see life as good times and bad times, easy times and hard times, up and down, back and forth. Do you think you can think of life another way? Can you think of it more as a straight line, a line without extremes, a line without expectation of pot holes? Life is nothing more than life! Just call life life? I think you can follow life as it comes and take it as it comes, neither pushing it or pulling it, just taking it as it comes, meeting it half way, well, life kind of like a marriage where you get to know each other better as you go along, and it comes out okay.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-is-like-a-marriage.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 20 Jun 2014, 3:45 pm

Heavenletter #4956 Oneness Knows Only Oneness, June 20, 2014 

God said: 
Remember that nothing is lost. There is nothing to lose. All remains, and all remains founded in love. All is contained within everything else. All is contained within everyone else.

In one letter of the alphabet, all letters are contained. All letters are contained in the sound. One letter leads to another, and all sounds are contained within each other. One sound leads to another. They are all connected. In the same way, one soul leads to another. Every soul is contained in every soul. And yet, there is One God, and the Sound is God, and the Meaning is God.

Oneness is, and that’s it. Separation does not exist. Aloneness does not exist. Oneness exists. There is nothing in the world or in the minds of men that is not united. The idea of separation is a myth, yet this idea is blasted everywhere. The idea of being separate and needing is advertised in every produce. Advertisers are actually advertising Oneness in every product.

“Buy this perfume, and you will never be alone. Every man will turn his head when you pass by.”

“Exercise at Gym-o-rama. Your muscles will reveal the man you are, and women will flock to you.”

“Get your degree, and you will have a job with many smiling people. And a good income too.”

And there are events. A picnic. A church service. A Broadway play. Travel to Jamaica and be part of the people.

And in school:

“Get an A on this test, and the world of school will admire you and look up to you. Everywhere everyone will look up to you.”

“Get your haircut here. Try popular blond this week.”

“Come to this casino and win big. Win your dreams.”

Ah, the world acclaims you. The world fights over you. 

Beggars want you. “Help me out.”

The wind wants to you to be wind-blown. The wind wants your hat. The wind wants to speed you along.  “Walk along with me,” says the wind.

“Come to this hospital. We have a wonderful staff here to greet you and cure you.”

I tell you that you are already with Me. There is nothing that is not closeness. There is nothing that does not cry out for Oneness. Everyone knows what Oneness is. Everyone knows what Love is. How would anyone know what love is had they not already known?

Oneness is a sure bet. It is the only bet, or what would bring you in to offer?

You have been seeking the Oneness of Love. Even if you were Greta Garbo who may have said: “I want to be alone,” you were seeking the Oneness of Love and My Arms of Love. I, God, am the Ultimate Love, I am the Alpha and the Omega. And you are too. You know very well what it is to walk with Me, dance with Me, sing with Me. You know Me very well. We have been One forever, and We shall never be anything else but One. We are a Union of One. Our Union leaves no one out. No one can be excluded, and no one can leave himself out no matter how dark the circles under his eyes. No one requires perfume or make-up. Everyone comes to Oneness as he is. There is no other thought but the thought of Oneness. If Oneness could be owned, you own it.

There is no cup of Oneness. There is no Giant Size of Oneness. There is Oneness. It cannot be packaged. Oneness is already within your heart and soul. It is. And you are. You ARE Oneness. You are Oneness certified. You are Oneness, all of it, even as Oneness Stands without Embellishments.

That is what is so wonderful about Oneness. It is One. We are One Singular Oneness that embraces All and yet knows only Oneness.

This is it. Our heart beats as One. We are a band of One Beat. My heart beats in yours. And yours in Mine. We are here. We are the Solidarity of Oneness right now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/oneness-knows-only-oneness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 19 Jun 2014, 11:12 pm

Heavenletter #4954 Your Soul Does Not Take Offense , June 18, 2014 

God said: 
As you see it, so many other people make your life difficult. Strictly speaking, no matter how difficult you may find someone else, there is something within in you that is impeding you. No matter how much proof you have, there is something within you that needs attending. When something on the outside strikes a chord in you, a chord in you has been struck.

You do not like to think of yourself as a fault-finder, yet, how much in life is there that pleases you, beloved, and how much fault do you trip over? 

As much as you struggle, so do others. Sometimes you feel you have come to an impasse. You would break down all the walls. The walls are within you, dear ones. Within you are the walls that long to be broken down.

Yes, your beloved friends and foes have impediments, and so do you. You understand, We are not talking fault here. We are speaking responsibility. Let’s look at responsibility in a new way. Consider responsibility simply as an answer to this question:

“Is there something I can do?” Better yet, “What can I do?”

I tell you frankly that there is something you can do. But, of course, the other, the so-called other, can make some changes in attitude, understanding, etc., certainly, and so can you. So must you. We are dealing with you, beloved. It is you that you have to work with. Change something in you, and the whole configuration of what you call a difficulty shifts. Yes, beloved, make a shift in how you meet whatever it is that you meet.

I do not speak of a pretense of a change. I speak of seeing differently. I speak of your not seeing yourself as a mere walk-on in this scene. Somehow or another, you have been a factor in this scene. If you find yourself out of patience, there is something you need to see in another way.

If someone has too much ego, then you will do well to remove some of yours. Without ego, what is there to be irritated with? What exists when your ego is set aside? The bare bones exist. The Truth exists. Without ego, or shall We say without the swell of ego, no offense is taken. No one can make you feel unappreciated and undervalued. Your own ego does that. Your own ego is quick to feel offended. Surely, your soul doesn’t feel offense.  

There is something you have to own up to. And now you see better, and now you understand better. You calm down, and the seeming other can calm down. Whatever you are fighting, you are fighting yourself.

You may feel that someone else needs to be knocked down a peg or two. That may be so. Even so, beloveds, there is something within you that may need to be knocked down a peg or two. Clear the debris from your own hearth.

I do not ask you to be a saint. I do not ask you to be a cipher. I am asking you to understand yourself. Understand yourself more, and the outstanding faults of seeming others no longer stand out so clearly or so much.

Give someone else a chance, and you give yourself a chance. Here is your chance. It’s here right now. You are giving yourself a chance. Life gives you as many chances as you require.

When someone who is difficult for you to deal with moves away, he may still catch in your craw. He may indeed have left Earth, and he still catches in your craw. The thing is that someone else will arrive on the scene as well to take his place. You are still here. If you are not yet finished with this difficulty, there is still more for you to see and let go of.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-soul-does-not-take-offense.html

Heavenletter #4955 You Will Know Love , June 19, 2014 

God said: 
It would seem that, most especially when you are bothered by someone or something, it is singularly important to you to be honest. “This is how I feel,” you might say. “I have to be true to myself. I AM angry.”

Beloved, anger is not true. Anger is not the truth of you. Anger is not true. Anger is not your truth. It is not the truth at all. The Truth of you is love. Somewhere beneath your distress at the moment lies the Truth of you, and the Truth of you is Love. The anger or resentment or righteous indignation, by whatever name you give to it, is an invader, an interloper, a stalker who has come in from out of the cold. How anger likes to get warmed in your heart. How anger likes to pass himself off as the honest truth when, all the while, anger is a masquerader.

Anger stole your truth and signed his name, as though he were a watchful warrior protecting you. Honestly, you don’t need anger. Anger has stolen your Truth and given it his false passport. Believe Me, anger is not a jolly companion. He is a troublemaker. He is not a peacemaker. He is an incendiary. A bomber. He blows everything up beyond proportion, and he injures everyone in his wake. He injures you most of all, although he also injures third parties, those who participate, and those who only observe. Anger is a blow-hard, and he also blows himself up.

Am I clear enough? Anger is not your honest truth. Anger is a marauder. Let go of your association with anger. He only uses you for a free ride.

Anger carries a certain amount of popularity. He advertises himself as a cooling agent when he is nothing of the kind. He is a pot-boiler. He loves to light flames. The flames he lights burn you. You do get your fingers burnt, and relationships. Anger is not victory nor is your association with anger to be proud of.

Anger has even been cast off as a motivator for Me. Anger is not My Cup of Tea. Love is My Cup of Tea. Love wins over anger any day of the week. Not that love tries to compete. Love knows what is worthwhile, and anger it’s not. The only lasting flame is love. Love is the fuel of the future. As a matter of fact, love is the only fuel there is. A mild heart outdoes combustion by a mile. Love surpasses flashy anger any day of the week.

Drop off anger. What’s left is love. Ire is anger, not love. Affront is ego, and ego sputters. Affront is a poor sport. Affront snivels under the guise of a warring anger. Ego, affront, anger etc. are not heroes. They are cowards. They do not want to face love. They want to arm against love. Anger means to show off, yet anger shows himself up for the blustering fake he is.

Your only choice is to surrender to the love that has been hovering in your heart. When you are overcome by anger, you are calling out for love. You are demanding love and, “Hurry up about it,” you are saying. You play a game of anger hoping that love will come to rescue you. It is your own heart that is waiting for your permission to love.  

I gave you permission to love long ago. You have put anger before you like a shield. You don’t need anger. Love is your leader. Attest to love. Make room for it. Let go of old flare-up’s. Welcome love, and you will know love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-will-know-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 17 Jun 2014, 12:43 pm

Heavenletter #4953 Embracing Life, June 17, 2014 

God said: 
It is not necessary that you run away from life. I understand that sometimes you want to. You want peace and quiet. You want to get out of a storm and be in calmness.

Have you not thought of life often as a storm? A torrent? A cyclone of energy disbursed and then zinging into and around you? What if there were no storms, only calm, and you are the calm?

It has been easy for you to hold the world accountable for how you feel. Well, yes, the world contributes, and yet you are a major contributor to how you feel. Frankly, you may well have considered the world, as you live in it, a hot potato. Naturally, you don’t want to burn your fingers. At the same time, you are not a hapless tourist in life at the mercy of what life brings. Admit, you do not always know how to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Life is more complicated than you hoped. Life is also simpler than you have thought. You have lashed yourself to a boat, and you protest how upset you are by being at the mercy of life. And, yet, you call yourself a realist! True, you don’t have a say about every pull of the tide, yet you can unlash yourself from where you have thought you had to be and, so, paddle to shore.

The whole purpose of your life is not to refuse it or argue with it or to be safe in a little corner of the world. Fear holds you in its grip, and, yet, there is far more to life than fear. Fear debilitates you. You do not have to be at the mercy of the seas, nor do you have to run away from the seas.

What if what I say is true, and life is not exclusively about safety? Regardless, you do get out of life on Earth unscathed. It’s not so bad to return to Me. This is what is inevitable. We are always united, and, yet, you reunite with Me. This is a given. Without exception, without a doubt, you do get out of life on Earth unscathed. This is across the board. Life on Earth is but a moment. It is a dream, and it is, despite how it may appear to you, a dream that passes all borders. It all comes out all right. You don’t have to fear life. Life is greater than you have thought. You are greater than you have thought.

Life on Earth is not so weighty as you have thought. Life on Earth is Lights, Cameras, Action! Life on Earth is a scene within a scene. It is a magic trick. It is a story told in many ways. The ending is always the same. You fall into My arms, and you have a joyous rediscovery. You are roused from the dream that you believed in so deeply. And now you let the dream go, and you reconnoiter into true Reality once again.

On Earth, it’s like you are on a scavenger hunt. It is like a game you play, yet you may not have the rules down pat. You find yourself unsteady on your feet. You may want to bargain with life, make a trade of one kind or another when, all the while, life is just life, and not so serious as you have thought. It is only a game, and yet you take the game seriously, very seriously. You may fight this game right and left.  Meanwhile, you are on an adventure. Contrary to what you may have thought, you are safe. Only a story can happen to you. Life on Earth is only a story, and then the story is over and you embrace Truth.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/embracing-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next