World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Haggadah Passover
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyYesterday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 7:04 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Mon 22 Aug 2016, 2:18 pm

Heavenletter #5750 Befriend the Universe and Your Self, August 22, 2016 

God said: 
Sometimes, once in a while, you step on your own heart. You assail yourself. You may call yourself names. At these times, you are not doing right by yourself. Oh, yes, the world may rail at you, yet you are to respect yourself. It's not right for you or the world to put yourself down at the same time as what the world says about you is not your concern.
You, above all, know how hard you try. What is so terrible about your not already having all wisdom in the world? Under no circumstances, are you to be unkind to yourself. Call yourself names, and you are less than kind. Be impatient with yourself, and you are less than I say you are. What is the point of your telling yourself you are less? No no, no name-calling yourself. No derisive adjectives. Always be gracious to yourself.
You are to be a good friend to yourself. Be it.
If you already knew everything to say and do ahead of time and were, in your eyes, fool-proof, why would you be living on Earth? I do not tell you to make mistakes on Earth. By virtue of your being a human being, you are learning, and learn you will. There are many ways to learn. Making mistakes is one of them.
Did you ever think you would hear Me say that you are not supposed to make mistakes on Earth? Your perfection arises from a deeper layer of existence than you find yourself in the world at large. This is just how it is in the relative world which declares opposites. By definition, if you are capable of great acts of love and wisdom here on Earth, you are also capable of flubbing up.
It makes no sense for you to lash out at yourself. Your perfection lies in other realms than your humanness. I take that back. Your perfection does lie in your humanness, yet not exclusively. You do have moments of perfection. You do, indeed, have your strengths and also spheres in which you are learning and strengthening your awareness day by day. It makes no sense for you to berate yourself for learning.
This is the meaning of loving yourself. Then you can love others. Love is meant to be gentle and kind. Start with your very own Self, and it will carry over to others. Why not be the same to your Self as you are to others?
You are a parent to yourself. You are raising yourself every day of your life. Be a genial encouraging parent. Do not fly off the handle. Give credit where credit is due. You learned something. You are wiser now. This is cause for congratulations and not condemnation. Be your own supportive friend.
A mistake was made. Now you have learned better. Now live better. Do not yell at anyone. This includes you. Be done with recriminations to anyone. Blame is never the point. Change, growth, caring, bigger vision, a pat on the back – these are the points.
You are not alive on Earth to find reasons to scowl at yourself or anyone. Find reasons to smile at yourself and encourage your tender heart.
You l

earn something that has to be learned. Now you are learning generosity to yourself and to others.
You have the responsibility to learn to forego blame. Right now you are wiser than you were yesterday. And tomorrow you will be wiser than you are today.
Across the ocean are waves. Even strong tides are broken up into waves. You ride waves of knowledge, and then there is another wave and another.
Now you are grasping the meaning of goodness and mercy, beloveds.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/befriend-the-universe-and-your-self.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 21 Aug 2016, 9:08 pm

Heavenletter #5749 A New Light on Life, August 21, 2016 

God said: 
Have you perhaps been bemoaning your life? Have you chosen to complain about Life rather than to move on with it?
Beloveds, if you give thanks for Life every day when you awaken in the morning and every night when you go to bed, how might your Life take on a new light?
Agreed, Life on Earth is not always a walk in the park. Agreed, Life on Earth is not always what you would like or expect, yet Life is Life, and there is more to Life and your Life than meets the eye.
Beloveds, whatever you do, do not feel sorry for yourself. What an indictment self-pity is. Feel sorry for yourself, and you sentence yourself to unhappiness. What a lazy thing to do. In lieu of self-pity, get on your horse and sally forth.
Think in the direction of what you could be glad for. If not glad, think in the direction of what of Life you can be even a little grateful for. It is not for you to poke holes at your Life.
Pause in the midst of complaint to give credit for the Gift of Life. "Hey, God, thanks for this Life You gave me." Beloveds, receive in good grace what you have been given.
Whatever you have been given or whatever you have not been given, there is great opportunity before you. You are alive for far greater than just hanging around and finding fault. What is the corollary of finding fault but lack of gratitude? No longer devalue your God-given Life. Perhaps now is the time to think of Life as a gift given to you, seemingly out of the blue.
Life offers you a sea of opportunity. Correlate Life on Earth as an Adventure on the High Seas. What requirements and laws does Life require of you? Who has made the decision that life has to be hard? Who perpetuates that idea? Your Life is not separate from what you make of it.
In life, you may order a piece of cake. Instead of a delicious moist cake, you might receive some tough gristle. Will you throw your hands up and shout, "Foul," or will you good-naturedly say, "Let's chew this tough gristle. Sooner or later, we will be done with it."
If Life were all peaches and cream, you might not like it so much as you think you would. You may think it would be wonderful to live where the sun is bright every day -- until you move there, and then you yearn for a cloudy day.
All in good measure, beloveds. Life in the world is not always a fancy restaurant where you are served a fabulous choice of menu. Be glad for the food that you do receive.
Life is what it is. If you want a strawberry milk shake, and you are served skimmed milk, drink the skimmed milk. Skimmed milk is a Life Experience, too. Everything in Life is an experience.
I am not just telling you to make the Best of Life the way someone who is in jail might be advised. I am suggesting that you relish the taste of everything. Remember you are on an adventure.
When you are on a ferry boat, enjoy it. When you are on a steamship, enjoy it. When you are on a lifeboat, enjoy it. When you are paddling a canoe, enjoy it. Enjoy every morsel of life.
You can't always pick your adventure. Perhaps the only good of it that you can see is getting done with it. In that case, enjoy getting done with it.
Whatever life may hold for you, there is something in it for you. You are here to taste a sampling of life, and so you are.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-new-light-on-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 20 Aug 2016, 7:39 pm

Heavenletter #5748 In Eternity, There Is No Sequence, August 20, 2016 

God said: 
Did you grow up hearing dutiful refrains running through your ears, such as:
"First eat your vegetables. Then, after, have your dessert. Not before."
"Get your work done first. Then you can go out and play."
"Frivolity is frivolous. Idle hands get you into trouble."
"Hold on to your money. Don't waste your time nor money on foolishness."
Did you grow up with the idea that joy best comes later? Did you grow up with the idea that joy of all kinds is to be denied you until a vague later time yet to be announced? When exactly you don't know. Just later some time. And so your joy has been pinched, and you may still restrict joy until some day, and some day may never come.
My children are not meant to be in harness and trudge along heavy-footed. Be light of heart and light of foot. May joy be your password into work or play. Why not?
It's possible that children have the right idea. Joy first. Joy is a forerunner to everything. Restricting yourself may take away joy and sadden your dreams.
Instruct yourself in the idea that joy is your winning number. Deferring joy is not a virtue.
The difficulty with being heavy-handed about life is that you get stuck in seriousness. Sometimes it seems that you believe too much in the concept that, before you can have joy, you have to suffer. The idea has been expressed that you must suffer before you can be beautiful.
There is a difference between working and long-suffering indenture to work as you await to somehow get out from under. Some day. You may even have the impression that restricting yourself is meant to be your main purpose in life. This does not bode well for joy.
Have a work ethic, that's fine. Yet remind yourself that a work ethic is not the same as love. Give yourself permission to enjoy now. I created you for joy, for your joy and Mine.
Know you deserve joy, and take it. Truthfully, all of life is meant to be joy. Let joy and responsibility coincide. Why not? Both can be beautiful.
All right, I don't tell you to play hooky from school. I don't tell you to be irresponsible. Joy and responsibility are not mutually exclusive. You are not to trade responsibility for joy, nor do you trade joy for responsibility. Yet you are entitled to joy. You never want to forget how to have joy. You may have forgotten about the idea of joy, so fraught are you with a heavy load on your back that pulls you down to labor and an absence of joy.
You have a responsibility to enjoy. Unless you are joyful, how are you going to share joy?
You can be an upstanding citizen of the world and be joyful and be -- yes, be Joy to the World.
Joy is not to be pushed aside. You do not have to be idle or on vacation in order to have joy and brighten your life and the world.
You are meant to release yourself from restriction, not hold restriction to you for the sake of an idea held somewhere in the recesses of your mind. I never said that sacrifice is a good idea, or that you are to sacrifice. No, where does it say that I suggested you are to sacrifice your joy for a noble life? I do not see virtue in sacrifice.
Consider joy virtuous. Lighten your work with joy. Hold your shoulders up straight. Love the world without carrying the world as a heavy load that dampens your very life.
I know you care about the world. I know you do. Then be Joy to the World.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-eternity-there-is-no-sequence.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 19 Aug 2016, 9:00 am

Heavenletter #5747 Your Own Happiness Isn't Payment Due from Others, August 19, 2016 

God said: 
Be good to yourself. You are to nourish yourself. That you take care of your own well-being doesn’t mean you are being selfish. It means you are being true to yourself. In this way you are also helping other people to be true to themselves. You are free, and they are free. All are free to be true to themselves.
The point is that you are not to be a beggar for love. You don't need hand-outs from others. You are not so dependent upon others.
No one owes you. You are the only person who has to love you. Love yourself. Then see what may happen.
You don't need the world thronging to you. Yes, you need love. You have My love. Others do not have to love you. When you are less dependent upon love from the outside, you will receive more love reaching you.  You won't HAVE to have it.
By the same token, you will feel friendlier to others. Your own happiness depends upon you. Your own happiness isn't payment from others. Let others just be.
Be assured of your own love for yourself. Find every opportunity to welcome yourself. When it is in your heart to uplift and inspire someone else for his or her sake, do it.
I am your Best Friend. Know it.
Here's the thing. You and I are One. Our love is dependent upon -- nothing. A bird sings. The sun shines. And I love you the same natural way. It is easy for Me to love. I can do nothing but love.
Nor does this mean that I must always come to your rescue. Love Me, and depend upon yourself. You are growing. The world does not have to beat its drums to your door. It is you who is to welcome yourself. Love yourself. Love yourself, and you will have no need for past loves or trees to bow down to you.
You are becoming responsible for yourself. You are walking in the world. Bless the world with every step you take.
As you may walk along, even in a deep sense of loneliness, bless all those who walk along beside you and those, as well, who pass you by. There is no need for you to make a big thing of what you believe you need. You have Me, and you have yourself. You deserve all the goodness in the world. You deserve, yet the world does not have to give you anything. The more you can let go of demand, the more you can let others be free, and the more love that will rush to you. It does not have to be big love. It does not have to be love wrapped up in a bow. It does not have to be love spoken. It does not have to be demonstrated. The love will just be there, and you will know it.
Some recognition of you will be there. My spirit is within you. And My spirit is within everyone else as it is in you. Meanwhile, look to bless everyone in rain or in shine. Look for evidence of love within you.
You are not looking for adoration. Yes, that would be wonderful, yet you are not looking for a great demonstration of love. What do you have really when you already have it? You are not looking for movie star love. You are looking to have more love to give from your heart.
Dear One, do not keep track of love. You are not adding love up. You are not a pick-pocket of love.
Love the trees. Love the sky. Love yourself. Love the quiet. Love the noise. Love your energy. Love your sleep. Love looking in store windows. Love being in nature. It is your nature to be. There is no contract that says you must be hip-slappingly happy. Be happy enough.
How do you do this? You are not attached. All you have to have is you and Me, and this comes with a guarantee. This is your birthright. Don't decide that I should be doing more for you than you see. If you feel deprived of love, change your thinking. Look for the love you have been given. Look for your blessings, and bless yourself. Keep your attention on plain simple love.
Be like Me. Look around you, and say: "Yes, what I have made -- this is good."

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-own-happiness-isnt-payment-due-from-others.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 18 Aug 2016, 8:47 pm

Heavenletter #5746 Take Joy in Singing, August 18, 2016 

God said: 
You may well know by now not to bow to your ego. I know you do your best. You don't always know what is your ego, what is whim for some kind of exaltation, or what is desire for Truth. Go for what is in your heart and be not attached. Fine, desire with all your heart to sing. Go ahead.
Yet know that the joy is in the singing and not in what the world or your mother makes of it. You don't have to be aggrandized in the eyes of the world. Your singing does not have to be popular. Sing for the love of singing. If you reach the Hit Parade, enjoy being on the Hit Parade. Just don't let reaching the Hit Parade go to your head.
You know all this.
What you may not have thought about yet is not to fan the flames of other people's egos any more than your own. Yes, you want to uplift others. You want to inspire others with all your heart. You are not looking to earn brownie points, however. Get the difference?
There may be a fine line between flattering another for your own purposes and singing true praises. It may be We are speaking here of your motivation. The desire to give another confidence in himself is a far cry from your wanting to increase your value to another.
You do not extol another in order to enrich yourself. You don't butter up a teacher in order to increase your grade. Of course, be courteous. Be courteous for the right reasons.
When someone does a good job, say so. This is not about making yourself feel good. Your giving true congratulations isn't about lifting your ego. Your desire that you can feel good is about ego. Somewhere you do know the real story. You know, you may have thought you were smart or clever, yet the point isn't that you are to be smarter or more clever than someone else. It's possible that you are swelling your own ego. It is possible.
In this case, you may be using another's heart as a way to make you feel good. Perhaps you are trying to be a do-gooder. Be good unto others, yet not a do-gooder be. A do-gooder tends to pin a medal on himself.
It is somewhat like the difference between being sincere and honest. That you are sincere for your own benefit isn't quite the same as being honest in earnest. You may be sincere in what you profess, yet not fully honest in that you don't live up to your sincerity. You may be wearing flourishes that you fool yourself with.
The meaning of being true to yourself covers many layers. We are not talking about someone else right now. We are talking about you.
Encourage others, absolutely. Inspire others, yes. Flatter others so you can curry favor? No.
We come back to being simple.
Here is a real-life situation. You want your father to give you money for a purpose important to you. Then, to fulfill your desire, you might cater to your father so he will give you the money. Be good to your father in the beat of your heart and bless him and support your father all the time, not only on special occasions that matter to you. A particular situation may seem life or death to you at a given moment. Certainly, you desire the money. You don't want to be clever as to how you ask for it, however.
The fact is that to give you the money or not is your father's choice. Give your father the freedom you also desire. Truly, honor your mother and father.
Be understanding and grateful to your father all the time. Then there is no question of your catering to your father for your own need. To enter into a relationship isn't the same as catering.
Foremost, be honest with yourself, beloved.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/take-joy-in-singing.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 17 Aug 2016, 5:03 pm

Heavenletter #5745 Wield the Wand of Wonderfulness, August 17, 2016 

God said: 
Don't think I tell you to dismiss the world. I exalt you to love the world. Just don't make the world your God. Do not worship World Palaces. Do not give the world dominion over you.
Obey the laws, and be true to your Self. True to your Self, you are true to Me. By Self, I mean your True Self. I do not mean your personality. Enjoy your personality, yet not be overtaken by it.
Just as you do not know what life may bring to you, you do not know what wonders you are yet to perform. Of course, it's not exactly that you perform wonders. You ARE the wonders. You wield the wand of wonderfulness. There are treasures within you that you have no idea of. These treasures humble you, not inflate you.
Treasures may fall from your hands. They may fall from your tongue. You are a Messenger of God. The treasures may be silent. They may appear as invisible. Right now, most of these jewels in your possession are invisible to you. It is like you have squeezed your eyes shut.
Jewels from you will venture forth. Rubies and diamonds will fall from your love of their own accord. They know when and where. You don’t have to know. You are an instrument of My Love and Will.
All this I planted in you. Blossoms know when to blossom. According to its season, fruit knows when to appear, and it is beautiful. The world is beautiful. Life is beautiful. You are beautiful. Beauty is made of love.
Know you are beautiful, even if you don't know what I mean as I say it -- take it to heart anyway. Feel My Words as manna from Heaven. This is what is meant by knowing your worth. Take what I say to you at face value.
You are at a high point of your life right now. Never mind that you may think you are at a low point.
I tell you this: You are going to know greater high points. This will not concern you overmuch. You will not be looking for your personal value, nor will you care all that much about it, for you will be happy in My Light.
You will find yourself immured in freedom. No longer will walls or enclosures be there to keep you back. The world you live in is within you. Your chains that were never true will be left behind. You are on a different track now.
You are to live in boundlessness. All borders are gone. Ready or not, you are aswim in the Universe.
You never needed boundaries. You thought you did. Throw away the canes and railings you held onto.
No longer do you need to see the world through others' eyes. You never did. You were hornswoggled into believing that you did.
You need nothing. You are everything. You are the opportunity of a lifetime. There is not anything you cannot do even if you cannot manifest it yet.
You are Vastness now. You are Infinite. I am in the Pocket of Your Heart. You can reach in anytime you want. I have always been there – here – there is no there -- yet you were too preoccupied. I am never too busy to fill your heart. Let Me in.
That which comes from My heart returns to My heart. The joker is that you never left My heart. You thought so, yet the one thing on Earth that is impossible for you is to be anywhere but in My heart.
Shall I welcome you to where you have always been? Well, I will. I will welcome you to My heart. Here We are together. How does Our being together feel? Does it feel more familiar to you now?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/wield-the-wand-of-wonderfulness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 Aug 2016, 10:31 pm

Heavenletter #5744 Service, August 16, 2016 

God said: 
Certainly, ego can motivate you toward success. At the same time, great ego does not make you great. Great results are nice, very nice, very wanted and very welcome, yet results do not sustain you. All the success in the world does not sustain you. All the money in the world is nice, very nice, very welcome, and yet, as you have heard, you can't buy happiness with it. Success is not an external matter.
Just as the secret of happiness as well as unhappiness lies within, the same secret goes for success, of course, regardless of what you say qualifies you for success.
By no means do I say you are to scoff at success. Success is worthy. All kinds of success are worthy. Be wealthy. Be a movie star. Write a great novel. Be famous. Invent something wonderful for mankind.
However, sooner or later, success in the world wears out. It's not everlasting. It just isn't enough for you. Even if the world bows down to you, it's here today and gone tomorrow. Let love over ego motivate you.
There is no being the fairest of all as the queen in a fairy tale wanted to hear every day. That's ego. Sooner or later, ego lets you down. That's the nature of ego.
Have fun with fame, success, rolling in dough, etc., yet keep your wits about you. Don't let world success go to your head.
Oh, yes, the world tends to see you as more important with world success than how it saw you before your success. Still, the idea of importance is only an idea. Your importance goes deeper than what the world calls success. What the world tends to call success is a drop in the bucket. It isn't enough to sustain you.
Success is not everything. It could be said that success is nothing at all.
Nevertheless, go for success and keep your feet on the ground.
Let Me tell you were successful in arriving on Earth. You were born to it. You were born to live on Earth. You were born to Life in the world. Everyone who was ever here on Earth was born to Earth. You started out on Earth important to Me. You leave Earth important to Me. It is important to Me that you find peace and love on Earth, peace in your heart and love in your heart. This is success.
Think of success not so much as making you a kingpin. Think of making yourself of service to the world. What service is for you to give that fills your heart?
You serve Me and the Universe, and so you serve. Compose beautiful music. Be the great actress of the century. Do this in service. Know that an academy award does not make you more. With or without medals, you serve. Enjoy recognition of success, yet don't be swayed by it. Success is not the making of you. I am the making of you. There is more to you than the eye can see.
See with your heart. See through My eyes entwined with yours. See from the depths of your heart. See from the heights of your heart. See. Be. See. Be.
Regardless of outer appearance, you are important. Regardless of status, you are important. You are tremendously important. It is you who needs to grasp your importance. The world is not under any obligation to.
It is a good idea to love the world and everyone in it. Ultimately, your gift to give is love. Come, look through My eyes, and see the importance you are to Me. It was ever so. You are My Divinity.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/service.html-0

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 15 Aug 2016, 8:41 am

Heavenletter #5743 Set Yourself Free from the Winds That Blow, August 15, 2016 

God said: 
You are the arbiter of your own happiness or unhappiness. You may not yet be at that place within where you can allow yourself to be happy under many situations. You just are not. You may have never been. You may have always been bruited around by the winds that blow.
You may not believe you will ever be in a great place of equanimity. Yet, will you admit to yourself, that you can be closer to the ideal, and, that by getting closer, you will bless yourself, your family, and the whole world?
Tell Me, dear ones, what can be worse than carrying deadweight along with you into the hereafter?
Start with just a few instances. If someone disappoints you, you don't have to be crestfallen. You don't have to be upset. You don't have to disown the person. You don't have to anything.
If someone doesn't like the way you dress, is that your problem? If someone doesn't like you or doesn't seem to like you, why make that a federal case? You don't have to carry someone on your back, nor do you have to turn your back on anyone either.
To love one another doesn't mean you have to be everyone's great pal. Follow your happiness. Drop off unhappiness. Let go of it. What do you want it for?
If you had noxious materials in your house, you would get them out of your house. You would get them out right away. Now, get rid of what has been obnoxious to you in your mind. You don't need it, so why keep it?
When I was reported to have said: "Vengeance is Mine," I was saying that vengeance is not yours, not yours at all. I did not mean that I am high and mighty in the sense that I will wreak vengeance. Unless love is considered vengeance, I take none. Vengeance is a trap. Don't get caught up in it.
Yes, you would wish you were otherwise, yet it remains that you react to outside events. Yes, if a car horn suddenly honks at you, you are startled. Yes, if a car runs you down, your body hurts. Yes, you may be angry as well. Yes, if someone hurts your child, you may feel anger to the injurer for the rest of your life. And, yes, it is possible that you can pass by the arousal of negativity altogether.
If your child has been hurt, it is reprehensible. Must you, in addition, carry the burden of directing hateful thoughts to someone from then on? To whose benefit? Certainly not yours, not to the offender, and not to your child. It is to no one's benefit.
You wouldn't carry that burden unless you thought you were justified. Justified is beside the point. Carrying resentment is a poor choice.
When someone, let's say, does a kindness to you, and you might see it as an affront, you feel offended as you would if they had intended to offend you. Whatever you may think – your thoughts are powerful.
All pain, hurts of various kinds, slights, denouncements, unfairness do not have to plague you. You don't have to stay there with them. Let go of them. Set yourself free. No matter how offensive, set yourself free. Let resentment go.
There is that refrain again. Let go. Let go. Why keep a grudge close to you? From a serious situation to a less serious one, there is no good reason at all. If someone is really venomous, where is the possible good of your drinking of another's venom?
Abandon negativity. Abandon the thoughts that catch negativity in your craw.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/set-yourself-free-from-the-winds-that-blow.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Aug 2016, 3:11 pm

Heavenletter #5742 B Does Not Have to Follow A, August 14, 2016 

God said: 
Be at peace. If you cannot be as delighted and happy with life as you would love to be, then at least be in peace. Be calm. Be rested. Be stable. You don't have to be thrown by life and its inconsistencies.
Remember, We had a talk once about not blaming others for what makes you unhappy? You are not to blame anyone else for your discomfort. When you are upset, it is you who chooses your upset.
Surely, someone's words or facial expression may set you off, yet it is you who sets yourself off. You have the say over yourself. Your emotions are yours. You can't blame anyone for your emotions. Nor can you blame Life.
Yes, many if not most human beings consider other people and Life responsible for how they feel. Likely, as you see it, B follows A. An outside cause caused you to feel angry or sad or unhappy or unkind. Or, you may see it that I caused or allowed something untoward and disruptive to occur in your Life that could only cause you resentment.
Even if someone intended to hurt your feelings, it is you, dear one, who has the ultimate responsibility for setting the dial of your feelings. Your feelings are your responsibility, not someone else's. Remember, your reactions are your reactions. Your feelings are your feelings. You are not a little figure in a Monopoly game that someone outside you moves around.
When you are happy, it is not exactly that another caused your happiness either. It certainly seems so to you. You insist that beautiful diamond ring your fiancé gave to you gave you great happiness. Certainly, it was intended to. The diamond ring by itself is an inanimate object. You credit even inanimate objects with happiness qualities, just as you may credit the person who offers it to you the same. Of course, some people bring out appreciation from you more than others. Your appreciation doesn't always stay constant.
Your beliefs come into question, dear ones. If you believed that this diamond ring had a curse put on it, you might well not accept it at all. And if you felt that the man who offered it to you was a blackguard, you might well not accept ten good diamonds from him either.
Somewhere you gained the idea in your life that you are supposed to react in certain ways to certain occasions that befall you.
Someone in the world has said that you and everyone are about as happy as you make up your minds to be. This seems plausible to Me.
If you had the idea that you don't have to be knocked low by certain matters, or raised high by certain matters, you may well be in accord, yet must you always be affected as you always have been?
One point here is that it may serve you well to think about what makes you happy. You have every right to focus on what gives you happiness. Substitute happy thoughts for unhappy thoughts.

There is an alternate for you, and this is to just know that happiness comes from within you. It's all here. You have all the ingredients for happiness right now within you. Accept these ingredients. You don't have to debate your happiness and the reasons why.
Somewhere within, you make a decision for unhappiness. Subconscious or self-righteous, somewhere within, you draw certain conclusions. You have come to the conclusion that certain conditions demand that you be happy or unhappy, and you abide by these conditions. You also carry the idea that your state of mind at this moment stems from an outside event.
You can carry that idea all through your life on Earth, but why? Nobody makes you carry this idea. Only you do that.
The idea that you choose your happiness and unhappiness seems unfounded to you.
What cleverness is there in the limited idea that you are a victim in one way or another and that must respond so at whatever cost? Just so you can say: "See, you made me unhappy. I am unhappy because of you."
Rather, let your question be: "What advantage can there really be in not letting go of offense?"
You can think of many situations in which you could only be unhappy. True? I understand, yet I also rest My case, beloveds. You may well believe that unhappiness is dropped on you and not of your making at all.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/b-does-not-have-to-follow-a.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 13 Aug 2016, 8:12 pm

Heavenletter #5741 Ego Shows Up in Many Forms, August 13, 2016 

God said: 
The refrain of life as sung on Earth is loss and gain with an emphasis on loss, so it appears.
Who goes to court to sue for a mistaken gain in income? No one sues a car company for the car's exceeding the anticipated gas mileage. No one sues anyone for delivering an unexpected third baby, nor would they!
No one complains about winning a billion-dollar lottery. No one complains about finding a $20.00 bill on the sidewalk. No one complains about gain unless it's a gain in weight or clutter.
There is plenty of complaint when someone loses his eyesight. You would too, understandably, yet where was all the gratitude for your eyesight all the years when you had the good use of your eyes?
In these days, age is often seen as a decline from strength, yet age often is a gain of wisdom and, sometimes, a gain of great wisdom and great goodness of heart. You really can't say you haven't learned something during your ride on Earth.
I am making a case for abstinence from sense of loss, abstinence from your seeing loss, seeing the absence of someone dear to you absconded and kidnapped to Heaven as an offense to you. Actually, you may see loss as something you own and of great value being stolen from you by stealth and by no right. You wouldn't mind being the exception to the rule and be immortal even in terms of this physical life on Earth.
There are two things to remember here, dear ones. There are reasons for the term of your body. What you see as death has merit behind it.
The second thing is that you don't own anything in the first place. You may have a deed to it, yet everything on Earth, in the final reckoning, is borrowed or rented or loaned or taken or holed up in or confiscated. The day to pay the piper comes.
There is a third thing to remember. No one owns anything. No matter all the courts of law, no one owns anything. Not riches, not poverty. Not silver not tin. And there are many matters you see as of the utmost importance that are not really important at all.
And a fourth thing. There are people who hoard. There are good people who hoard for a rainy day. What is a hoarder but someone who cannot collect enough?
What is a miser? A miser is someone who has much gold and fears the loss of it. What has a miser gained, and what has a miser never had all his life?
Many of the things you may see as insignificant may be of great importance, indeed. I speak of integrity and love and laughter, for example. Sometimes My children forget about joy and simplicity and why they came here to Earth. Truly no one is here in his essence for acquisition and accumulation.
An adult is someone who can part with something, and may even be glad, at least, okay with it.
There as those who may forfeit friendship and choose selfishness. There are those who cannot give someone the time of day. They may be thinking:
"Why doesn't the person have his own watch?"
There are those who won't loan their cell phone to someone because they don't like the person who wants to borrow the cell phone for a minute. There are those who find a friend's asking for a ride as an imposition.
Who is rich and who is poor? This is not the whole mettle of man, you understand. There is more to the whole story of a man beyond that he can give easily or not, for all are to stay away from being holier than thou.
Self-righteousness is not such a great possession either.
I tell you this: You have something to learn from everyone and everything. You can't deny that you have something to learn, can you? Some may need to learn to find their hearts and give from them. Some may need to learn to remember the joy of giving while some have to learn not to be a patsy as well.
Alas, one extreme or another seems to be capable of a ploy of the ego.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/ego-shows-up-in-many-forms.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 12 Aug 2016, 10:49 pm

Heavenletter #5740 The Art of Letting Go, August 12, 2016 

God said: 
There is an expression: "Everything is over." You may say this with sadness. Or perhaps, you say with relief: "Now I wash my hands of that."
Here's the thing: Every experience you have embeds itself in you. So, in one sense, nothing is ever over. You may forget. You certainly move on from the past, yet the experience has made its mark.
Of course, the mark of every experience is how you see it. If you see an experience differently from the way you used to, the mark it leaves is configured differently. So, all the past is as you see it. All you experience in life is your impression of it. You see what you see. There is more than one way to see the same thing. Whether you see a rogue or an angel, it is your perception. Your perception leaves its trademark.
You, the interpreter, interpret. Whatever your interpretation of an incident or all of life may be, this is how you see it, and that is the truth for you. In years to come, you may see differently. You may naturally come to see a mother or father, for example, in a different light. Life has given you greater understanding, and now you have a second impression. It is good to have gained understanding, yet this, is not something you can command. You cannot wrest new understanding from yourself.
You would love the idea of letting go of all that you may have collected. You would love to be done with it. You would love it to be over. You would love it to be gone.
You may well have consciously put your past behind you. I invite you to let it go. Let bygones be bygones as best as you can at any given moment.
At the same time, with that being said, so much of your present experiences are reflections from the past. We could say that you may be following old signals. Against your present will, you may still be following old signals. Old signals may not be so easy to rub off.
Even so, people who were not treated as lovingly as We wish they had been, there are many who have risen above their earlier perceptions.
From ashes, consummate kindness can grow. From impatience, patience can reveal itself. From anger, love can flourish. Even a rose has thorns and, yet, a rose is still beautiful.
So despite the marks of the past that remain, roses grow, and peace in your heart can also grow. All that you desire can grow. Growing does not require constant effort. Effort doesn't work that well in subtle matters of the heart.
What you want to achieve usually comes from desire. Desire peace in your heart. I am here to tell you that erasing negative effects from the past is possible. You can, and you have, and you will.
There may be smudges left after the erasure of the past. The effects of past experience and earlier interpretations do lighten. Despite smudges, ugly swans of the past can become beautiful.
All can rise above the ashes. You do this every day. You may chew gum all day, and there comes a time when you toss it away. There may be taste left in your mouth, yet the taste fades.
Life is like the water that washes you. Water flows, and it takes away impediments. Water can wear away boulders. You can't see boulders eroding before your very eyes, yet you can know very well, sight unseen, that boulders are eroding.
Anything and everything is possible in Heaven and on Earth. This means that there is nothing impossible. There is nothing impossible for you.
Desire, and what you desire can come forth. What you desire does not HAVE to come forth. If your desire HAS to come forth, you are holding on to it. You can't let go by holding on. It is not that life owes you anything. It is that you can let your demands go as with a light stroke of a paint brush, ever so gently.
Life on Earth is another name for the Art of Letting Go.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-art-of-letting-go.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Aug 2016, 2:18 pm

Heavenletter #5739 Life Enters on Its Own Terms, August 11, 2016 

God said: 
Dear Ones, you do recognize that you go up and down according to your mood? You do notice this, don't you? What changes how you feel so quickly but these nondescript moods that wrap you around their little finger. They lead you by the nose. You can be on top of the world one minute and the next, you are a heap on the floor. How your moods fluctuate without a by-your-leave.
Life in the world is ever-changing, yet that doesn't mean you are to be affronted at life as it appears. You were not born on Earth to get up in arms because you feel that something precious has been denied you or taken from you that you are sure shouldn't have been. Turn now to see what has been given unto you. You may not take it in your stride, yet it is for you to accept.
Your heart plummets when your personal life takes a turn you do not like.
Inasmuch as you don't know the answers to all your questions anyway, why attempt to determine that your life or anyone else's life is good or bad, right or wrong? You do not have to feel that you are afflicted with life. You don't know how that which you are certain must be incorrect may benefit you in ways you cannot think of. What makes you think you are assessing life correctly when you give life a low rating?
Dear Ones, you are not the arbiter of the world.
Don't throw up your hands. No matter how you view life's face value, life is taking you somewhere. You don't have to know where. You don't have to know all the ins and outs. Life is guiding you. Life takes you through narrow shoals. Life also leaps over tall buildings with you.
If you don't know all the answers anyway, accept then that life is mooring you in Greatness. Accept life’s bounties which can lead you to cooling waters.
You are ushering in a new world. The world is opening up for you. Give life the benefit of the doubt. The waters you swim in are deep, and you are afloat. Goodness reigns.
There is more to life than what you see with your eyes. See through My eyes. I am not short-sighted. See the rainbow right over here, how beautiful it is.
Do you not deserve to see a rainbow?
What song goes through your head right now? If you don't love this song, think of another song and sing that. Or invent your own tune. Write your own song and sing it out across the worlds.
Your life is ongoing. Your life isn't over yet by a long shot. There is even time, this illusory time on Earth for you to grasp more than you presently do.
It's a good idea to keep learning. You are going to. You can only learn. You cannot stay the same. Progress exists. Even if you are chained to the past, change will catch up with you. You do develop. Change changes you.
You cannot sleep all your life. Sleep has its place, yes. Being awake also has its place, yet you are far more than a place holder. You are also a discoverer. Discover your good fortune. Learn new languages of understanding. Grow! When you stay the same, you protest growth. Beloveds, Life does not intend for you to stay in the same burrow.
Make room for life. Open the doors wide. Just as when there is a good pie before you, sit down and avail yourself of all that is being given to you. Discover Who you are and what you offer to the world as no one else but you can.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-enters-on-its-own-terms.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 10 Aug 2016, 9:22 pm

Heavenletter #5738 The Dance Card of Life, August 10, 2016 

God said: 
Methinks you do think too much. With your thoughts, you may be like a dog chewing a bone. You can't get enough of chewing your thoughts. You ask yourself such questions as:
"Why am I in a slump? Why can't I be happy and stay happy once and for all? Why must I analyze so much all the time? Why do I think I must figure out my life? Why can't I just live my life in joy and not question it? What is it exactly that I believe I must know? Do I have a gene in me that insists I question? Questioning has been a way of life for me to analyze and find fault, hasn't it?
"Couldn't I be a comfort to myself rather than a poser of questions wherein I go round and round and not really get anywhere? Oh, yes, every once in a while I have insights and breakthroughs, and I begin to think that I've arrived, yet the outcome of my being so sure I've arrived is that I seem to be knocked down again sooner or later and find myself in shambles.
"What makes me think I need all the answers? I love to live in rain and in snow. I love to feel alive and beloved no matter what the weather. I long to become a grateful human being in summer and winter. What is this within me that I think I must be well-received all the time everywhere, and be so disappointed when I am not?
"God states that He loves me, loves us all. Can I not then be content?
"Even when my life looks good, I pronounce it short-lasting. Oh, yes, I worry that bone. I question its Source constantly. I question You, God. I question myself, and while I try to find all the answers, I put my life on hold, or I, so to speak, go around to the back door of Life. I often try to hide from life. I put my eyes down."
Beloveds, now you know that you are to look life in the eye. You dance and you sing in accord with life. You don't spend your time avoiding life or scandalizing it. You may invite life to dance with you. You may reach your hand out first. You are not on alert. You are in sync with life. You are a good dancer.
When you see life as your partner and your dance teacher, you follow life's moves graciously. You may say thank you to life. You do not say: "Why couldn't we, you and I, dance a waltz now, Life? I don't want to learn this new dance. I falter."
It seems you don't want to learn all the dances there are. You want only those you can pick and choose. To some dances, you would give blue ribbons. In the case of other dances you don't want, you would turn your back and beg to be excused from them. You see that they hurt you, even cut your heart in two. You don’t want such dances ever.
You would love to reverse Life's direction when it is not a direction you desire. You don't want to learn some of the difficult dances. You do not ever want to experience them. You want to be excused from them. You don't know why not.
You don't want to dance every dance card that seems to appear before you. Absolutely, you would like to be excused.
Whatever life holds for you that you do not ask for, you demand to be excused from. In so doing, you avoid life. Avoidance isn't your choice, beloveds. There is one life to choose, and it is yours. Learn it, and make it wonderful. Inevitably, you come out the other side of it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-dance-card-of-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 09 Aug 2016, 11:16 pm

Heavenletter #5737 No Longer Have You Need for a Lion's Roar, August 9, 2016 

God said: 
You live your life. You don't set out to be a hero. You don't become a hero ahead of time. In a trice, you may become a hero, even as you never began to know you had it in you.
Everyone has the makings of a hero within. It takes some opportunity for your heroism to appear. It is another person or persons who bring you the opportunity to bring out the hero in you.
There are also the little daily occasions that lead you a to silent heroism. You are not a martyr. You are not. You are not long-suffering. You choose to give your heart to calm others. You may not even call what you give as patience, for it seems natural to you to bestow peace upon others. You see your life as an occasion for Vastness of a kind wherein you respond calmly to those who may appear temperamental and impatient with you. You see others in a different light from the way you used to see others in, for you are not the person you used to think you were.
Perhaps it is enough to say that others may see their own hasty reflection in you. They may be impatient or even intolerant with you, whereas you may see your own reflection in them. Now you are able to give them the regard for themselves they long for.
Of course, they are worth more than they know and the world knows. And, of course, you aren't thinking about your worth but rather how you can ease another's aching hearts. Your kindness and patience are yours to give, and so you give. When others are quick to scowl, you see beneath the surface and see what it really is that they yearn for, and you give it to them gladly.
You do not call a limit to giving. You think about others yet in the sense of what you can do to brighten their lives. You have more than enough light to give.
You are not a doormat. You choose to give the very silence that is yours to give.
You don't react so much. Someone makes jibes at you -- you choose not to jibe back, not from cowardice nor from self-restraint. You do just what is in your heart. You choose to be in service to Me. Where someone sees anger, you may see hurt. Whereas someone sees battle or retaliation, you may well seek to offer relief and release. You go beyond the usual typical reproach. You go way beyond the concept such as: I will give back to you according to the measure you give me.
Some might say that you have strong silent courage and yet get no return for your nobleness. That's just it; you are not looking for return. You are not counting. You give your God-given strength to another for free. You come to serve God, and, so, you give love to those who may not recognize love even when it is right before them.
You are not looking for immediacy. When others are thirsty, you are looking to give them water to drink.
Instead of dancing, you may see others sparring, ready for a discourse on their rights and privileges. You listen to their rights and privileges and denials. You see these others full of battle, trying to assert their rights, so you give them their rights. This is also your privilege.
Perhaps you simply are in a place where it makes no sense to quarrel over what doesn't matter in the long run.
This has nothing to do with compromising yourself. This has everything to do with serving God in the Highest. You grow tall. You give your respect to those who have even been struck low. Through your silence and your strength, you reach down to pull them up higher.
For everyone you grace, you rise higher. Where did your ego go? It disappeared. You made peace. You no longer have need for a lion's roar. You hear silence now very well. You found out how to love, and, so, now you love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/no-longer-have-you-need-for-a-lions-roar.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 Aug 2016, 10:34 pm

Heavenletter #5736 Follow Your Own Star, August 8, 2016 

God said: 
Look to your success.
Just as your mother might have told you: "Don't walk in the mud on your way to school. Don't play in the mud on your way home", I tell you to stay out of the mud of your thoughts. Don't bog yourself down. Don't muddy the water of your thoughts.
Stay away from downtrodden thoughts. Look to success. Don't give credence to all the reasons why a project of yours could fail. Failure isn't your business. Don't discourage yourself from what you desire. Don't dally in the world's advice. Don't listen to accounts of how many people have failed. Don’t listen to statistics. Don't listen to all the realism in the world. Forswear being realistic as the world defines realistic. The world seems to desire to keep you down on the farm.
How many times did Christopher Columbus hear No? He did not take to heart all the refusals the Queen gave him before she said yes, she will finance his trip to prove that the Earth is round! Columbus set sail for India. He did not reach India, yet he discovered the Americas and thereby, he revealed that the Earth was round.
If you desire success, listen to the success stories. If you don't desire success, or you don't even really want to go for success, then you would do well to listen to all the non-success stories. There is an overflow.
Watch the company you keep.
Inevitably, dawn rises every morning. All night, dawn does not come. A minute before the dawn comes, there is no dawn. Then, there, before your eyes, an inkling of the sun appears.
Does this mean that every desire you work for will be realized before your very eyes? No, it doesn't. Why call this failure? What the world might refer to as failure has also led to success. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. It is not a requirement that you be an overnight success.
Trial and error also have their place.
And yet all dreams do not come true. Ah, but going for the dream is a success all by itself.
The idea of failure is an external concept. If you don't know how to solve a math problem, that doesn’t make you a failure. Who says so? Be sure that you do not say so.
If others want to sell you short, never mind. You are to never sell yourself short. You are never to take the world's standards for you as your standards. The world makes assumptions. The world mashes too many opinions together and presents them as true. Let's say it outright:
The world too often doesn't know what it is talking about. The world itself has even admitted that it has made mistakes. It was once sacred that the Earth was flat. The Earth is what it is regardless of what the world says it is. The shape of the Earth is not dependent upon the world's say so. Earth does not need the world's approval.
Nor do you.
Don't let others' opinions gang up on you. Be your own soothsayer. Be your own appraiser. Be your own thinker, your own decider, your own seeker, your own Star in the Sky.
What matters all the opinions in the world?
Two opinions in the world matter -- yours and Mine. My opinion is not an opinion. What I say you are, you are. I say that all the possibilities in the world and beyond are yours to claim and commit to as you desire. When you desire something with all your will, who dares to say that you cannot achieve it? Who dares to say that the world knows better than you? Hey, you may well see a-right, and the world not. Anything that limits you is unfounded. You are a miracle worker. Be it, then.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/follow-your-own-star.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 07 Aug 2016, 9:43 pm

Heavenletter #5735 You Want Life to Be What You Say, August 7, 2016 

God said: 
Life is a breeze. However, you fantasize Life as arduous. You set up parameters for Life and tell Life that it can go so far and no farther. You put fences up and assault Life for being what it is when you don't like Life's stepping outside the borders you like to decide. You may think that Life hassles you. You are the forbidder. You would like to rule Life, make Life a prisoner of your likes and dislikes. You would like to order Life around and tell it what it may or may not do.
Life is not unforgiving. You do not like Life to do its thing. You think Life is out of bounds. You would like to restrict Life. There are dances you favor, and dances you don't. If you had your say, Life would not be Life. You think you would improve it.
You may assert that Life has no business being Life. You may feel that Life has no right to pick you up and ask you to dance and take you off your feet. You want Life to dance to your tune. You want to dance the dances of your choice. You want Life to be a restaurant where you make up the menu according to your desires and even your whims at a given moment.
You fight Life. You resist. You want to prevent Life. You don't mind birth, yet you refuse death. You would outlaw death, as you arm yourself with righteousness.
Wake up. In Life or in the misnomer named death, you are in My arms. Your mind and heart are fraught with ideas of danger. You tie yourself up in knots and blame Life for imposing on you, yet you forget that I am with you.
You invent stories. True, you invent romances, yet you also invent tragedies. You would really like Life to be a pony show. You would like to choose every inch of Life. Your prince would come. You would set the whole scene the way you want it to be. You would write your script.
Unknown to you who are part of Life – you are not separate from Life -- you do write your script. You forage for it. You derive drama and may declare an infringement upon your rights and privileges. You debate with Life even years after an event. You want Life to reverse itself at your insistence.
It is you, beloveds, who are to take Life as it comes. Protest a cloudy day all you like. Protest the rain. Protest the draught. Protest the heat, and protest the snow. Where did you get the idea that Life is supposed to wait on you hand and foot and bring you only clear skies and tidbits and delicacies you adore?
Life is never wrong. Life follows its path. What if you could aim at accepting Life? What if you could rid your mind from the idea of arbitrating and judging Life? If, from your perspective, Life knocks you down for the punch, how about getting up and rising above your assessments?
Make friends with Life. Shake hands with it. Be equal to what Life hands you.
Life is not your opponent. Life may not all be the flowers you would pick. Your favorite fruits are not always in season. Their season will come again. Knowing you, if Life were all peaches and cream, you might decline this offering as well. You really might tire of Life if it were all peachy-keen.
Life in the world is a mix. Life in the world is about contrast. Life does not have to put on kid gloves. Where did you get the idea that Life is supposed to bestow favors upon you as you understand favors? Where did you get the idea that human Life is a tragedy? Who says so? The world has judged Life wanting. Who can say that Life is hard-hearted? Who can say that Life is unfair? Who has the right to cut Life down to size and nip it in the bud? Who can declare that Life is not a benefactor despite what you think?
Certainly, Life teaches you non-attachment. You may be an unwilling learner.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-want-life-to-be-what-you-say.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 06 Aug 2016, 10:26 pm

Heavenletter #5734 You Are the Conjunction of the Stars, August 6, 2016 

God said: 
Your heart beats. Your heart beats the beat of the Universe. There is a rhythm to life. You are the pulse of the Universe. You are in tune with the Universe. You are the heartbeat of the Universe, and you are the Song of the Universe. You are the drumbeat of the Universe, and you are the Music of the Soul.
And you are the Meaning. You are the Subject in Truth, and you are the Object as you perceive. You are the Writer of Lyrics, the Composer, and the Singer. You are also the Listener and the Echoer. You are in Conjunction with Love. Therefore, you are in Conjunction with Me.
You are the Conjunction of the Stars. You are at no distance. Nothing is at a distance from you. You are the Tom-Tom of Love.
Even when you are at rest, your heart beats. When your heart stops beating, and your breath stops breathing, you remain Soul, and you are Greatness. Alive or dead, on one so-called side of Life or another, you ARE and I AM. There are no two ways about it.
We are One. Nothing has happened. A big to-do is made when you are born, and a big to-do is made when you cross the bridge from one side to the other, back and forth, yet nothing has happened.
There is no distance, and separation is not. You are Being.
This is only Life, this fantasy you get blurred in. Hail to you for gracing Earth, and hail to you for gracing Heaven. Hail to the Grace of God Who assembles you here. You are a hail-fellow-well-met if you but knew.
Your jurisdiction is the world and beyond. You hesitate to ascribe to this. For one excuse or another, you don't. You see a box, and you place yourself in it and dare not leave its borders. You -- who possess imagination -- will not imagine this. You take a back seat. You withdraw your elegance.
Your life becomes a stew made of leftovers and disparate parts. You function. You are a carrier-pigeon when, in Truth, you are destined to be a Pioneer. You are a Springboard of Life and admit it not. You admit it not to yourself or anyone for fear of being found out. What would you do then? You couldn't be a laggard any longer. You would have to take responsibility. No longer would you be able to wear your disguise. You would be unmasked. You will unmask yourself, yet the world was always complicit in your tomfoolery.
Ahoy, you are on the High Seas while you think you are in a child's wading pool. Somehow, you are on the verge of discovering yourself, not even inches away. Nevertheless, you fear reaching shore. You like the shore being far away. You became used to it. You have been living by yourself on a desert island, separate from other Beings who are also yourself. You abandoned yourself on this island of yourself, and thought this was safety. You ran away from yourself. You would not look at yourself for fear of an inner uprising from which you could never return. You thought claiming forthright Passion for Life was akin to abandonment of yourself. You raced away, rowing a leaky boat, preferring absence of flying.
You didn't know your worth. You thought you were on an escapade. You wandered away from your Self. This was customary. You were the fly in the ointment. You played Dodgem with life. You hopped into a car and ran away from meeting yourself. You were like clothes hung in the closet, just hanging there, hanging around, hung up in the Closet of Your Life.
I am knocking at the door of the closet you hide in, you, there, hiding from the Glory of Your Self.
Come, I am waiting for you. Come out. Come out. Come out to Me. Leave Your Island of Forgetfulness. Leave your façade behind. You have been found out. Join Me. Here is a New Dance Floor for you and New Heights to ascend. Now you take off into the Wild Blue Yonder. Now you forsake the past. Now you forsake illusion. And now you stop tap-dancing on your heart. Get over here. Begin.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-the-conjunction-of-the-stars.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 34 Empty HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Fri 05 Aug 2016, 10:38 am

Write Your Life Now with Golden Ink
Heavenletter #5733 Published on: August 5, 2016
You write your own story. Write your life now with golden ink. No more spilt milk. No longer rue. Leave regrets behind, can you? Simply, no longer take regrets with you. Thoughts are to enliven you and expand you. Your thoughts are powerful. Whether for joy or hurt, thoughts are powerful, and yours are very powerful.

Just as you might redo your house, rebuild your sense of self. You are not a mere human being. You are a human being, Beloved of God. That you are a human being, does not make you small. Grow your vision. Yes, do get ahead of yourself. Redo your photo. Take a new snapshot. Arise.
No longer keep riding the old rails of yourself.
Let's recall that you are made in My image. It isn't for you to let the world sculpt you. It is for you to make the world. What were you thinking?
Be mother and father unto yourself.
Everyone is Self-made. Unto your Self be true. You are under the Sun. Warm yourself under the Sun. The Sun was made for you. Bright Sun was made for you. Life tempers you, not into steel but into gold.
You are more than under the Sun. You are under the Light of God. In fact, you are not under God. You shine in the Light of God. You shine in My Light. You deserve My Light. You are My Light. Grab a clue as to your worth. Dare to. Reflect Me on Earth. Forego old worn-out thinking.
Once upon a time you saw yourself in dim light. You were mistaken. Admit your mistake now. Let the Light of Love in. You are My Love. See the Light You Are with My eyes. I bequeath My eyes to you. Blue or brown or in between, your eyes are to open and to match Mine.
How you see carries all the importance in the world. Have wide vision. Light the path before you. Light the path before all the other images that you see before you. Leave no one behind. There is no one but Me to follow. Follow Me. What a world We are going to make.
You are not alone. Nor am I alone. You are at My side. Admit this Truth into your heart. I am at your side, and you are at My side. There is no aloneness. It does not exist. The world says aloneness, and loneliness exists. Alas, sometimes the world is misinformed, and so it misinforms you.
The Sun shines. Stars exist. And the Moon reflects the Sun's Light. If you cannot feel you are the Sun, then accept that you are the Moon that reflects the Sun. Ah, to reflect the Sun. To steadily light up the world! You are up to the task. Of course, this is not a task. This is your purpose. Is it a task to drink water when you are thirsty?
You have your place in the Sun. Lift up your eyes now. Bequeath My Light this minute. Look, you don't really have to assume anything. It is natural for you to shine My Light. Concede. Sign, seal, deliver the Sunlight. Now is the time. This power I gave to you. I ask you to shine My Light. I gave you My Light. You don't have to put your shoulder to the wheel. Simply let My Light vested within you emanate. Burst the bounds that hold you back.
No longer keep yourself in the dark. Open wide. No longer hold back your Brightness that comes from the Sun and from Me Who loves you and the world and never has not.
Welcome to the Sun. Shine Sunshine High and Wide. Shine to beat the band.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-beauty-within.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 34 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34