World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyToday at 4:52 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by Admin

» Minister Smotrich-PM Netanyahu Show your strength
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyToday at 4:29 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyToday at 4:27 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyToday at 4:20 pm by Admin

» Biden Bless/Abortions with cross sign
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyToday at 2:02 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyToday at 2:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyToday at 1:51 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by Admin

» Haggadah Passover
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyYesterday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:28 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Sun 04 Nov 2012, 10:06 pm

Heavenletter #4363 Awaken Yourself, Sleepyhead, November 4, 2012
God said:
What absolution do you want from Me? The fact is that you are absolved. Today We start fresh. You must set yourself free from guilt and despair and recriminations and all that.

Have in mind that you are a growing being. What you were yesterday, you do not have to be today. Don’t go along with the past. Today you are new. Be new then. Be true to the light of love. You can be whatever you want to be. So then be it.

In My terms, there is no indoctrination you have to go through. No tests, no prerequisites. You have choice.

When I say you can be whatever you want to be, I am not saying that you can be an M.D. just like that, yet this isn’t to say that you can’t be a healer. You may be one right now. Your view of life may hearten many, maybe the whole world. There are no prerequisites to your freeing yourself from the past.

Who are you then? Whom do you want to be? What do you want to be to Me? And to yourself? What do you want to be? Be it. Wait no longer. Wait no longer for you to be awakened with a kiss from a prince. Awaken yourself, sleepyhead.

When you are following the past, it is like you are in a trance. It is like you are on automatic. Drop the past. When you are caught in a snow storm, naturally you get out of it. The past is often like a snow storm, and you have to dig yourself out.

You can have the life you want today. It is amazing what your intention can do. Your intention got you where you are now. Your intention can take you anywhere.

Now, intention is not quite the same as will. Intend, and let go. Intend, and let go. Will is a little more forceful, that is, until you find yourself in the midst of My Will.

You were walking along, and then, there you are, walking along with Me. What is hard about that? It is merely letting go of the past and being open to what has always been before you, and that is I. I have always been calling you to Me. Even so, you have always been right with Me and never away from Me. Only in your mind, have you. Only in your imagination can I be absent. We are dealing with what is in your mind. We are dealing with your perception or misperception.

Be happy right this minute, for your place in the world is up to you. I don’t say your place in the eyes of the world. I say your place in the world as it is connected to Me. Be a blessing to the world, and you bless Me. No longer can you cheat yourself. The only thing you can cheat yourself of is Me. Happiness in the world is nice. It is your birthright. Yet happiness is not always what you think it is. You already know that happiness desired and happiness arrived are not always the same thing.

Come, be happy with Me. Come, sit in a comfortable recliner with your feet up, and Me at your side. This is what you really want, and this is what you have if you only knew.

Be open to new things and new thoughts and new life. Be open to the bright light of the world and the light of the stars in Heaven. Be open. Be not closed. You don’t need the past any more. You never did.

Even if you have lived all your life in a cave, you can come out now into the bright light of day. Be who you want to be. Be who I want you to be. Be your Self.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/awaken-yourself-sleepyhead.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™

-------

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2610

-------

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2964
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Nov 2012, 4:36 pm

Heavenletter #4362 Catch a Moonbeam, November 3, 2012
God said:

Hello. Glad to see you. Glad to have your attention. Glad to have you check in with Me. Glad to see you anywhere anytime. My spa is always open. Come right in. There is no charge. In fact, it is your energy I recharge.

Beloveds, I may call where I am a spa, yet, know that I do not offer you a retreat. You do not go backwards. I offer a rejuvenating facility that takes you forward. Now I am moved to sing another song for you.

I strum a guitar. I strum Love on My guitar. I strum Love for you on My guitar. I strum home-given love for you on My guitar.

Here I am. Where are you? I’m a-waitin’ for you.

When are you comin to see Me. When? How soon? How about today? How about right now?

Come on, come on, come on. God is awaitin’ you. God is invitin’ you.

Say, “Yes.” Say, “Okay, God.” Say, “Okay, God. I’m a-comin’, God. Right away, God. Right now, God. I’m a-runnin’ to You.”

Then, I, God, lift you, you little enchanter, in My arms of love. An’ you take leaps an’ a-forward you go. An’ you take leaps, an’ a-forward you go.

And that is My song to you. It is a Song of Love as all songs are. Love given, love received, love on its way to you an’ to an’ fro an’ back an’ forth an’ back an’ forth.

I strum a guitar. I strum Love on My guitar. I strum Love for you on My guitar. I strum home-given love for you on My guitar.

All the twangs are for you, for you are My beloved love. I enshrine you in My love, and yet I let you go free, and yet you take My love with you whether you know it or not. Better to know it. Better to pack Me up and know you take Me with you. You don’t go anywhere without Me. Let Me lead you. And if you don’t let Me lead you, I follow you wherever you go, for I am a God of Love and I go with you, and I stay with you, and you are My beloved. I would like to be yours.

Why? Because you belong with Me. I belong to you. I am yours. I like your company. I like to have you right beside me. I like you. I like you close to Me. Be My companion of choice. I chose you, and now, come with Me. Come into the inner chamber of My heart and stay a while. Stay a while in your awareness. You stay forever, you understand, so you might as well know it and comfort your heart.

The dawn of your heart has come. Rise with the Sun, O, beloveds. Enter the light with Me. So what if you are dazzled? You are with Me. What care you anything when you are with Me, deep in My heart of love.

I see you in the mirror of Myself. I see you in the rivers and the streams, and I am the Ocean Deep, and We dive together, and We leap up high together, and together We are One. We are Oneness Supreme.

Where does My song begin and where does your song begin when We are One? What is the difference between you and Me, and yours and Mine? There is none except as a manner of speech. We have never been anything but One, and yet I can say that I always knew you. You may not be able to say that you remember you always knew Me. Know Me now. Know Me now as I know you, the beloved Myself. You are My beloved. There are no two ways about it. As I speak to the seeming you, I am speaking to Myself. I am talking out loud just as you might as you walk down a lane.

Catch a ray of the Sun or catch a moonbeam. Grab My heart, and know once and for all that My heart is yours, and My heart beats within the heart that is called yours.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/catch-a-moonbeam.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 02 Nov 2012, 10:21 pm

Heavenletter #4361 A Field of Love, November 2, 2012
God said:
Where love seems not, love is. Love in the world wears many disguises. Even as there is the appearance of non-love, love is. Love is the fount of life on Earth, of life anywhere. There is no location to love. Love cannot be separated from the Very Self.

We can say that love is on a journey to see itself. Love can be seen, and love can also not be seen, and yet love is all there is. Love cannot be torn, yet it certainly may seem to be ripped apart. There seems to be an end to love or an opposite of love, and, yet love cannot be opposed to love.

A human being may seem to shoot arrows that are not love, and yet he displays love calling to love. “Love, wherefore art thou,” cries the heart of man. “Give me love,” he cries. He who is love and love alone seeks proof of love, and therein lies the description of love.

There can be no absence of love, yet that is too much for the human mind to conceive, so it has conceived less than love. It can attest to this. Love that is risen is seen as Love on the Rise. The perception of love may falter. The evidence of love may falter, yet love shines through it all. Even the perceived absence of love is a testament to love. You may try to lasso love, capture it like a fish from the Ocean. Isn’t it rather absurd that the Ocean tries to catch the Ocean while it denies the Ocean?

Love That Already Is is sought after. It is so sought after that Love forgets itself and digs up evidence that Love does not exist here and there in certain spots. Love cannot be cut in two, for Love is One, and One is Love. Hail to love. There is no contest, yet Love is the Winner. All else is illusion. Illusion may bear a wayward seal of approval. The gavel may bang that love is not, and, still, the gavel is not. Love has no use for a gavel.

Truth does not have to prove itself. Truth cannot be proven. Proof is not even in the ballpark of love. You are barking up the wrong tree, beloveds. Remember love, and forget about such folly as proof. Love is in another league. In fact, there is no other league. Love is the glue of the Universe. You are the upholder of the Universe. You cannot have Me two ways. I cannot be dissected. Love cannot be dissected. I AM God, and I AM Love, and that is the content of your heart. Your heart is Mine. Confess. Confess you are an Angel of God, and be it. If you must have proof, I AM the Proof. You are the proof. Love in your heart is the Truth. Your search for love and your search for Me prove My very existence. Even your search to disprove Me proves My very existence. We are Love in a Field of Love, and love and the field are One.

I AM the God of your Heart. You really cannot accurately take the pulse of your love. You really cannot accurately analyze love, for love rises from a different realm, and it is My Love in your heart that rises. You who were given My love are My love. I love love, and I love you. I sanctify you love. I sing from the Highest Heaven that you are Love. When I say, “Be My Love,” I am saying that you are My Love. I declare you Love. I declare that you have always been Love. I love you Who art My Love. Know you are. Say it.

Say, “I am God’s Love.”

Say, “I am God’s Love that shines in Heaven.”

It may be true that all that glitters is not gold, yet I, God, am gold.

Say, “ I am God’s Gold, and God’s Gold is Love, and Love is not tin. I am truly God’s Gold. And now I reveal my Self.”

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-field-of-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Nov 2012, 7:00 pm

Heavenletter #4360 The Magnificence of One , November 1, 2012
God said:

I was going to say: “There is a special place in My heart for you.” At the very moment as I was about to utter these words, I could not, for the Truth is that there is no place in My heart that is not special. It is enough that My immense heart loves you, loves the One of Me Who is before Me right now. It is enough that My heart loves, for love exists irrespective of anything and everything else. Of course, else is a fiction. There is no else. There is no other, yet, so vast is that concept, it is hard for you to swallow it.

In certain states of consciousness, you do not even want there to be One. The individual you wants to be the One and Only, and that is a little different from the One of Me. Would you not like to be on a platform above everyone else? Is there not a part of you that longs to be the Most Beloved of All? In that case, you are the Most Beloved of All. In that case, I see you. You are a shining light before Me. You are the Highest Star in the firmament. You are the only movie reel there is.

As in DNA, all is contained within it. And in all My love for you, all My love radiates. One or All, My heart loves, and My heart loves you. How tremendous is My love. And how tremendous it is when your heart and mind can catch onto the Vastness of My Love. When you even halfway accept this, the world turns, and it turns for you. Regardless, the world turns for you and raises you high.

Come back to your awareness of love. I cannot say to you: “Come back to My love,” for there is no derailment of My love for you to come back to. Love is your shining light, and love is the essence of you. Reduced to its simplest, love is your DNA, and All That Is means that there is nothing else. I am not a body, and yet I gave you a body in which you can proclaim My existence. Let Me be known through this perceived individuality of Me called you. You are the Deliverer of God.

You may say: “God, you are my deliverer.” Now surmise that you are the Deliverer of God on Earth. Only you. Only you brings Earth higher to Heaven. Of course, there is no higher or lower when it comes to Me and My Love. And so We play a game, a Game of God’s Love on Earth. Hallowed be this Game, for it is not a game. It is Holiness Itself. You are. You are Holiness Itself except you have denied this Truth to yourself, your individual self, your little self grounded on Earth and caught in the strands of its web. Indeed, Earth has a powerful hold on you. It is called gravity, and you have had this thrall of gravity long in your heart.

It is like I am a Pulley to you, and your realization of this Pulley goes up, and it goes down, and, yet, it is Love, and there is nothing else but love. The Love I know has no degrees. It is love.

Yet, on Earth, you give Our relationship the third degree. You question it right and left, up and down, and, sometimes, you throw it away. In your efforts to discern Me, you may bark up the wrong tree.

It is true that I am Everywhere and in Everything. At the same time as I exist Wholly as One, I exist in your heart and nowhere else. Do you read Me? I am not a thing. I am not a representation of God. I AM God. I, God, in the form of you, love Myself. I listen to Myself for there is naught else to listen to. The waves of the Ocean are the Ocean Itself rising from the depths of the Ocean. The Ocean Waves are nothing but God in the form of waves. Which wave in the Ocean is not I?

You like to warrant that you and I exist as separate. There is something to the illusion of separateness that you prefer. If this were not the case, you would know that he or she who swims in the Ocean is the Ocean and that Waves of the Ocean can only be Ocean, and the Ocean is mighty. You are the Ocean blue. You are the Seven Seas. You are the Heart of God. No longer keep the pretense that you are not, when you are All, and All is One.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-magnificence-of-one.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 31 Oct 2012, 12:18 pm

Heavenletter #4359 Life Began on Earth, October 31, 2012
God said:
Once upon a time, there was no perceived you and no perceived Me. We were not perceived as two. In the Oneness of Love, We were love, and that was that. We knew Our One Self as Love, and what else was there to know? We saw Our One Self as Love. Love knew nothing but love. The drama had not yet risen. And then the curtain went up! There was a stage for stars to shine on. A star was born. Now the stage lights went on and lit up the whole Stage of Earth. Human Beings walked the Earth, and so has it been to the present day.

Yet there was not darkness as darkness is known today.

Visitors came to Earth in innocence. Then there became a they and a you and a we. There became otherness and solitariness. Something was off. The world started spinning, and hearts and minds spun, and DNA and such started spinning, and silk was woven, and there were inventions and inventiveness and pictures were drawn and sides taken. A still shot became a moving picture. Life began on Earth.

The potential was always there, and the potential became what has been known as reality, yet True Reality was before. The world sprang from Truth, and the Truth was Love. Love is not gone. It just hasn’t been favored enough. Love became a sideline, an afterthought when thoughts began.

And, yet, regardless of all the diversity, Unity remains. There is no getting around it. There is no getting away from it although Unity, which is the Foundation, has been shunted into what is called a background. Unity got shoved around although, accurately, Unity cannot be shoved around at all. The basis shoved around? Impossible. However, seemingly shoved around, is possible. A school of thought was adopted and was made dear. Nevertheless, there is no substitute for the Unity of One.

You are the One. No matter how many others you may seem to see, there is no other. There is no otherness. Certainly there seems to be, and, yet, you pulled a curtain over your own eyes.

Then there became night and day, and, yet, the Sun always shone somewhere.

There became a somewhere and a nowhere and an everywhere. Time and place arose. There could not be one without another. Time meant place, and place meant time, and where and when were separated as though they were two separate things. Everything was cut into two. Thoughts like before and after arose. Thoughts like here and now, there and then, over and under, betwixt and between. While flowers grew, they were analyzed. Who ever heard of such a thing? Leaves were dissected. The search was on. The search for dissection was on. For a while, there were magnifying glasses, and telescopes were not. Sightedness became nearsightedness. Diversity was born. The delivery has been difficult.

The atom was split, and hearts were rendered. Instead of seeing Me in the mirror, individuality was seen and taken as fact. Facts were twisted. That was a fact, and, yet, facts were not Truth. Facts were too small a thing. Life became a counting game, and there was little that could be counted on.

Even so, Truth was never lost. True, it was hidden from view. It was hard to know what was and what was not. There became uphill and downhill, and such a thing as labor began and lovelessness appeared. Even so, love kept coming up and too often was regarded as a stranger. The basis of life was not recognized for what it was. It was considered an offshoot, a sideline, and sometimes an inconvenience.

Where were you when all this was happening? Why, you were right with Me.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/life-began-on-earth.html
Heavenletter #4358 Beyond Borders, October 30, 2012

God said:

Vastness is greater than the sky and the ocean combined. Vastness is infinite. It is greater than any Wholeness you can imagine. Vastness is way beyond borders. There is even no horizon to it that you are unable to see beyond. O Vastness, it is glory, and, yet, it is beyond glory. Vastness is vaster than vast. All of Earth is but a dot in the field of Vastness, yet no dot is possible within Vastness.

We cannot even say that Vastness is huge. The word huge implies a circumference. There is no circumference to Vastness. There is no enclosure.

We cannot even say that Vastness is endless. There can be no thought of end or endless when it comes to Vastness.

Being abuts on Vastness. Beingness is vast. Beingness suggests a liquid drop of life that contains everything. And, yet, Vastness and Beingness are without content, even though all the content of life comes from untold Beingness and untold Vastness.

Beingness and Vastness are like intransitive verbs in that they have no objects. They simply are. We could also say that there is a Vastness of Beingness or, We could say, Vastness is Nothingness, and, yet, the Nothingness is Great.

You are Beingness. Oneness is All, and, yet, Oneness is Nothingness. It cannot be counted. It cannot be walked on. Nothingness is Vastness. Vastness and Beingness, by whatever name, are beyond Everything.

There are times when your heart has experienced Vastness. Love is vast. You do have a clue as to the Nature of Vastness. You have had hints of it, and, yet, Vastness is greater than the hints you have had. Vastness is Fullness, and Vastness is also Emptiness. The Emptiness of Fullness is all-embracing. You do not travel Vastness, yet, wherever you are, you are in Vastness, and yet you are the Vastness of the Vast. You are beyond Vastness.

Within the drop of an Ocean is the Whole Ocean, the Ocean Entire, the Ocean Complete with no banks to contain the Ocean in. Vastness is without Containment, yet all is contained within a drop of Vastness. A drop is Vastness Itself, and yet a drop in the ocean is only a drop of the Ocean. It is an inkling of Ocean. A drop of Ocean does not know its Vastness, and that is all the difference in the world.

I, God, am Vastness. You are more than a drop of Vastness, yet you know it not. You fathom it not. You are not a little pond, and you do not live in a little pond. You live in Vastness and, yet, have no conception of it.

You are the Vastest of the Vast, and you cannot even conceive it. You have not conceived of Yourself. We could say you are a stranger in a strange land, and yet you are nowhere but in Vastness. You are never without the Vastness of God. You swirl with Me in the firmament, and, yet, you seem to know only your feet attached to the ground you walk on.

That which is measurable is not you. You are immeasurable. You are more than the Vastness of ten million Oceans, and, beloveds, the dandelion is no less than you within the hearing of Vastness.

The dandelion is considered a weed, and you may consider yourself a weed. What is the difference between you and the dandelion? The dandelion is totally attuned to Vastness while you may make yourself a stranger to it. The birds that sing are more closely attuned to Me. And the lions that roar are more closely attuned to Me.

You are My Great Treasure. You have been granted Free Will. Along with Free Will comes responsibility. Be aware of the treasure you are and the treasure that all My Children are, for you are One in the Vastness of Love.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/beyond-borders.html-0
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 29 Oct 2012, 11:54 pm

Heavenletter #4357 The Great Yearning, October 29, 2012
God said:

Blue is the color of the sky and of the seas, and yet the word blue in the world has come to mean sad. It may be that blue has come to mean sad because you know that beyond the sky and beyond the seas lies a Greatness that you faintly remember. You know there is something, and, yet, you know not what. There is something alluring beyond. You can’t quite reach it, and so blue has come to mean sad.

That is sad, isn’t it, to be holding your hand out to reach and not quite being able to reach that which is not really out of reach. What is beyond the blue sky and the blue seas lies within your heart. It lies within your soul. It lies within you.

It is the Truth of your Self that you cannot quite reach, and, yet, beloveds, it is reachable. That which you seek and which is within you is in easy reach, and, yet, you tantalize yourself with this Great Yearning that is within you and need not be sought but touched. You are already touched by it. This longing within you is already at hand.

Be glad that there is something more within you. I will tell you something. There is always more. When you reach one height, there is another, and another, and another. There is always more and more, and that more, all of it, lies within you. The seeker seeks himself. The seeker is the sought. The sought and the seeker are one and the same.

You climb a ladder, and there is always one more rung. Indeed, life is an extension ladder, and you climb it. It is inevitable that you climb. Yet, this is a climb without effort. This is a soft climb. In Eternity, there is no hurry. You are already here. There is no rush. You are Home. You never left. That can only be imagined. You entered a fairy tale, and yet you never left the Heaven that is your True Home.

To be at peace is to be at home. Although the ending to life is foretold, there is no ending. There is Life Eternal. You are far more than the situations you find yourself in. You are far more than any fear you have. Earth life is temporary. The body is temporary, yet you are not temporary. Birth and death, no matter how nice or not nice, are illusions, illusions in a blink of an eye. Illusions last only for a short time. Truth doesn’t change. That’s a fact. The Great Unknown is always greater than the supposed known.

You are a human being right now. You are not forever as a human being in this skin you wear, yet the being of you continues and never stops, never pauses, never ends. The Being of you never was not, and it is always. You are Eternal. There is a Forever. Forever is not a contract. It is a given.

You have been given Eternal Life. It cannot stray. It can not be taken away. It cannot be lost.

It can be said that you are a miracle. And, yet, you are an Everyday Miracle. It can be said that there is only miracle. That approaches the Truth. Truth is what you want. You want to know Truth. So long as there is a subject and an object, your recognition of Truth is blurry. When there is no object, when there is subject alone, that is when you know Oneness and know only Oneness.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-great-yearning.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 28 Oct 2012, 11:31 pm

Heavenletter #4356 Row, Row, Row Your Boat, October 28, 2012
God said:
Mice scurry. Human Beings are meant to move along at a pleasant pace. It is possible to take care of things quickly, even to speed, without scurrying or flurrying. Calmness is the way. Franticness is not.

Row, row, row your boat, gently down the stream does not mean to hurry. Row, row, row your life, gently down the stream is My message for you today.

How fast an elephant moves at a seemingly slow pace. He lumbers along and wastes no time.

A loping lion lopes at ease. He knows the direction he is going in, and he takes it. He doesn’t flitter or twitter around. Straight is the path. As the crow flies, it is said.

Slowing down doesn’t have to mean to go slow. It means not to waste motion and energy. It means to leave worry behind.

Of course, why would anyone be frantic unless he or she is worrying? You already know that worry is not worthwhile.

For those who seem to move best under time pressure, try moving best without time pressure. Perhaps start sooner.

It may be true that diamonds are made from coal because of pressure. Yet, you who wave your arms and flutter do not become diamonds. You become wasted motion.

Drink some calming tea. Remember Who you really are.

Can you imagine a God Who dashes around, worrying that He will not have time to do what He desires, worrying that he will be late, unfinished? God works in Eternity and not under the sway of time.

If you must follow the precepts of the world, then follow the precept that says: “All in good time.”

And what is that fable about the Tortoise and the Hare? Slow but steady wins the race. Yet you don’t have to be slow to win the race. Steady will do. Calm will do. Absence of panic will do.

There is the expression to fire yourself up. When you have a task to complete, complete it. When you cook a meal, you don’t turn the flame up too high. Too high you burn. Is cooking food meant to be a race as well?

When you have a task to do, do it. Just do it. Neither race nor dawdle. Just get it done.

Do not see yourself as waiting until the last moment. See yourself as getting it done ahead of time.

Just as I have said that the world makes you, I have said that you also make the world. In the same fashion, you affect the tasks you have before you. Try not panicking and racing. Complete a task as if you are a calm person who gets things done competently. In this sense, the horse does not always come before the cart. As you try being competent instead of urgent, you become competent. The next time it is easier to be competent. It is not the task that makes you ragged. It is your perception of yourself.

If you want an uncluttered home, don’t clutter it. It is the same with your mind. It is a cluttered mind that makes you hurry and scurry. Your thoughts will lead the way.

If you are capable of panicking, you are capable of being calm. Which is Truth, beloveds, calmness or panic?

Know what you are doing, and do it. No longer do you manufacture tension. Tension is a habit. It is an old habit. Resiliency is better. Get your tasks done, and do not bemoan them. No longer ever say to yourself: “I’ll never be done in time.” Say something else to yourself.

You don’t wait for time. You make the time. You take the time. Get the tasks before you behind you now, okay?

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/row-row-row-your-boat.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 27 Oct 2012, 1:45 pm

Heavenletter #4355 Dream Big, October 27, 2012
God said:
Be true to your dreams. Follow through on them. This way you make room for new dreams. Dreams are important. It is important for you to have dreams. Do not let anyone tell you that your dreams are foolish and that you must be realistic.

With dreams you go into the Unknown. With what is called realistic, you go into the known. The known is the past. The Unknown is mightier. It is not always true that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. The unproven must be honored. The unproven, the Unknown, is the car you ride in.

Success is in dreaming. The unfulfilled dream carries you far. It leads you to Vastness. Please, do not be hesitant to dream.

I do not tell you that dreams have to come true. That puts a limit on your dreams. Have dreams that are not sure bets. Dream what has never been dreamed of before.

Dreams are not exactly goals. Goals are short. Dreams are vast.

It is a matter of fact that dreams make the world go round. It is also a matter of fact that not everyone is supportive of others’ dreams. The world tends to scoff at dreams. All the great world discoveries were not believed in, sometimes even after they came true. It was said that the car would never replace the horse-drawn carriage. It was said that Christopher Columbus’s voyage was not worthwhile. The Man of La Mancha dreamed the impossible dream.

Yes, dream the impossible dream. Your dream may be a desire of Mine.

You are entitled to your dreams, so dream them. Dream of them.

Dreams are like a balcony. Go out on the balcony, and you can see farther than you can see from a window. Do not draw the shades on dreams. Love your dreams. Go after them.

Dreams keep your heart alive and well. Without dreams, you are bogged down. You are pinned down. You put fences around yourself. You limit your life. Of course, dream, and believe in your dreams. Even if you are the only one who dreams as you dream, even if the world mocks your dream, go for them. Even dreams unfulfilled take you far.

When you find yourself in a rut, pull out a dream.

When you find yourself harried and worn out, pull out a dream. You have your choice of dreams. Dream a dream never dreamed of before.

Create dreams. Dreams have to be dreamed of. Dreams are calling to you, beloveds. Dreams are looking for dreamers to dream them.

Living without dreams is hum-drum. At first, all dreams seem fantastical. They wouldn’t be dreams otherwise.

Once upon a time, going to the moon was only fantasy. The moon inhabited fairy tales. The moon was the domain of poetry. The moon was great material for dreaming. The science of the moon is not quite so vast. Science is good, yet dreaming is vaster.

Perhaps you threw your first dreams away. Find them. Dream them again. One dream may hinge on another.

Beloveds, who could have even dreamed of the world’s existence with more dreams to be its lodestone.

Dreams are the backbone of life. It has been said: A car in every garage. I say: “A dream in every heart.” There is no limit to be put on dreams. Dreams are expansive. Without dreams, you contract your vision. You contract yourself.

Wild dreams are good.

A dream is like food you forage.

To know yourself, dream. Get behind your dreams. Dreams come from the Land of Infinity and from the Land of Eternity. Dream, beloveds. Dream. Dream big.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/dream-big.html-0

Heavenletter #4354 This Is the World for You, October 26, 2012
God said:
Truly, you are the apple of My eye. You are the love of My life. You are My reason for Being. I created you in the image of Myself. I, Who am Love, created and create Love, and you are the Love I created. From Love came Love. I did not roll you out from an assembly line. You might say that I computed you, yet as a heart computes. We can certainly say you were not mass-produced. You were not machine-produced. You were not rolled off on a standard lathe. You are an exquisite portrait of Me. I am an Artist, and you are My Art. You are the Art of Myself.

True, I am prolific. I am creatively prolific. No two of My creations are alike, yet, in another sense, every child of Me is alike yet with nuances that no one else has. I, God, am well-aspected. There are many prisms to the diamond I create. I create reflections of Myself. You are a reflection of Myself. You were born from My heart. You are a gift I gave to you, and you are a gift I also gave to Myself.

I asked Myself: “How many ways can I create an image of Myself?”

And I discovered that the ways are Infinite, and so I created you who are, in Truth, Myself.

I have not finished creating Myself. Of course I haven’t, inasmuch as the ways are infinite, and, so, My creation is ongoing. At the same time, My creation is infinite, it is also eternal. That means timeless. You are never un-created. Remember, you are not your body. You are not merely physical. You are in the physical, and yet the physical is not your true realm. Your true realm is in My heart. Within you lies the Kingdom of Heaven, and you are My Kingdom. There is one kingdom, and it is the Kingdom of God.

Yes, I speak to you as if you are many, and yet you are One, and you are My Oneness seeking Itself. You seemingly wander in the world for a while even as you are One and live in My heart. You have a permanency in My Heart. What I create is created. What I create is holy, and I created you holy. Holy is My Creation. You cannot escape Holiness. You are My Holy Creation.

Yes, you may wander on the periphery of My Heart, and, yet, that is illusion. The Whole Created World is illusion. The illusion is that We are separate when the Truth is that We are One. There is no We except in words which seek to explain the Oneness We are and the Oneness that Love, which We are, exists.

I am Existence, and so are you. I am Love, and so are you. I am Oneness, and you are too. Do you see how contradictory words are? I say One, and I say also. I say you are Oneness too. Words are slippery, yet the Truth of Oneness stands.

You are My desire. I desired you. We could say I desired you to keep Me company. We could say I desired you so I could look at Myself. You are My Reflection, and, yet, how can Oneness reflect? That is the world for you. The world seemingly cuts Us into two, into two or more, and, just the same, We are One. I AM One.

Picture My light in shimmering waves. In that case, you are My Halo. Hallowed be you Who art My Very Self. You might say Varied Self, and yet I AM One. There is no other.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/this-is-the-world-for-you.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 25 Oct 2012, 8:50 pm

Heavenletter #4353 Wake Up, Sleeping Beauty, October 25, 2012

God said:

You are on the verge of a blast of golden light on Earth. The whole configuration of life on Earth is about to take on new light. You will shake with delight. You will be overcome with wondrousness. You will roll over laughing in joy. Joy is almost upon you. It is yours, and it is for you. This joy will straighten your spine. It will unearth tremendous energy from you. A new day is right before you. A new you is right before you. Not really a new you. More like a latent you rising to the surface. The depths of you are rising up like a huge Tsunami wave. The sun of your heart is going to burst forth into the sunshine of your soul. Your heart is going to leap across the horizon. Heaven will be more clear to you. The Kingdom of Heaven will be upon you. You will leave off whatever has kept you back from this bright sunshine because the sunshine has been of you and for you all this time.

What you have been waiting for is imminent. It will take over. Blemishes to joy of life will disappear. You are coming to an oasis of love and life far beyond your tremulous dreams.

What occurs will not be momentous. Your own momentum is rising, that’s what it is. As you rise, the whole Universe rises, and, beloveds, you will be risen.

Bright light is upon you. Delight is upon you. All your desires are coming home to roost.

There is an internal light going on, and that light will surface. Your light will be clear to you. The light of others will also shine on you. All will be light. All will be lighted.

It has been, in Earth terms, a long time coming into your view. And, yet, it has always been.

You are going to see farther, and you are going to see nearer. You are going to see. Joy is going to loom and cover the face of the Earth. Grass will become greener. The night sky will be clear and reveal the stars with a clarity that will fill your heart. Be sure to be looking up at the stars. Stars are above, and you are going to be above however you have heretofore seen yourself.

Limits you have set will disappear.

It is like you are going to go into a changing room, and when you come out, you are changed. Everything is changed. Everything depends on you, and you will be depended on, and you will shine with the light you were always meant to shine in.

When you step out of this changing room, you will see everything, every bit of everything, in a new light. The light that will come out comes from within you. You will have promoted yourself from small things, not into Great Things, but into Greatness!

Greatness will have a new meaning for you. Simplicity will have a new meaning for you. You will be a new meaning to yourself and to the world. As you wake up to your illustriousness, so will the world wake up to its illustriousness.

Wake up, Sleeping Beauty, your time has come.

Beloved surfers, just as when you surf in the Ocean, you know how to catch the wave and ride on it, you are going to be a natural at surfing the waves of life and riding on them more and more and faster and faster.

Cinderella, a pumpkin is going to change into a coach for you.

Prince Charming, you are ready to announce yourself and recognize yourself in everyone. Your day has come. Your night has come.

All will be as I say. All will be as I see. And you will see.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/wake-up-sleeping-beauty.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 24 Oct 2012, 10:00 pm

Heavenletter #4352 Who Is Responsible for Your Self-Image?, October 24, 2012
God said:

Making excuses and excusing are two different things. When someone affronts you, you have to excuse him. There is nothing else for you to do. Otherwise, you carry another's offense around with you. You have to let go of it. From your side, yes, of course, let go of it.

This doesn't mean to make excuses for another, however. You do not say: "He is tired. He works hard. He wasn’t looking where he was going. He forgot the time. He wasn’t thinking. He doesn’t know better." All this may well be true. Yet it is not necessary for you to make excuses and explain away that which, to, whatever degree, was hurtful. A dentist may have to cause you pain. As a human being, a dentist does not. No one has to be inconsiderate.

When you make excuses for another, you are babying him. When you make excuses for someone’s lack of consideration, you are taking the role of battered wife. “He didn’t mean it.” That may well be true, yet it was done, and he did it.

You have lived life long enough now to know that inconsiderateness is often a rule of thumb. Inconsiderateness often shows a lack of thinking of another. What is inconsideration but forgetting that another is your brother?

No one has to tiptoe around in life. And, yes, it’s true that the one offended has to take it less personally, has to come to a point where he does not take offense at another’s failings. I propose that the purpose of your being offended is so you yourself learn to be more considerate. That someone is rude is not your doing, and, yet, when you’re offended, you are the one offended and responsible for your hurt feelings and what you do with them and your subsequent thoughts.

At the same time as it is true that you are responsible to everyone for everything, and, yet, as sometimes, you may well have contributed, you are not culpable. You are not to take away another’s responsibility.

If you are at the dinner table, and someone chews noisily with his mouth open, you do not take it personally. You do not say to yourself that you created another’s noisy chewing with his mouth open. It may offend you, and yet you do not take offense. You do not see that his motivation is to offend you. When you do see another as innocent of choosing to offend you, you are less likely to take the offense personally, and, therefore, you are much less likely to make a big to-do of it, and you are much less likely to defend and make excuses for another who has not yet learned what you wish he had.

In this case, another’s breach of table manners simply doesn't take away your equilibrium. You do not deny him nor defend him because of his chewing. You don’t throw him away. You neither throw him away nor do you make excuses for him.

You are your own offender when you take offense and hang on to it.

I will make no excuse for you, beloved, when you take offense and let it twist inside you like a knife.

When you take offense, and take the offense you do, it is an ego matter. “He has no right to talk to me like that. He has no right to consider me unimportant. I am a person.” Beloveds, you worry about your importance when you are not yet convinced of your true value and, therefore, need more bolstering from the outside. Another person is not really responsible for your self-image.

Will you love yourself as I do love you?

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/who-is-responsible-for-your-self-image.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 23 Oct 2012, 9:39 pm

Heavenletter #4351 Making the Right Choice, October 23, 2012

God said:

What if you really are a Holy Being? I know so. What I know, you can know. What percentage is there in your deviating from the High Road? I place the High Road before you.

If you think you must settle in life, what are you settling for? What carrot before you is worth its cost? What perceived gain is worth what you pay for it? You make a poor trade when you give gold for shiny aluminum foil. Do not give away your inheritance for a pittance. You may be like the little child who thinks a nickel is worth more than a dime. Because something looks bigger doesn’t make it worth more. What you can be, be it. Free yourself from amassing. Free yourself for giving.

Be My right arm. All service is to Me. Nowhere does it say that you are to serve other Gods before Me. The God of Mammon is no god at all. Because you may worship him doesn’t make him a god.

It is said that love makes the world go round, yet the world has spun the roulette wheel and bet on money and let money make the world go round. Money has been necessary in the world, yet money by itself is only money. Love is to be spent with money. Love is to take the ascendant. Love first. Love is worth gold. Money is not.

Money in the world seems to be the basis, yet money is a demonstration. Money by itself is not wealth.

Look not for glamour. Look not for gain. Climb the ladder of love. You may have made a million excuses why not to love. You may have made a million dollars. What do you do with money, and what do you do with love? Love is true. Anything less than love is untrue. You are love, and love is true. Be true to love, and then you are true to yourself.

Wealth is not the issue. Love is.

Choose the love of God. Choose to be love. Choose to live love. Love first. With love, economy doesn’t enter.

Do not think that I dishonor wealth. Do not think that you are to abstain from wealth. Gain it, circulate it and give it. Give it for the betterment of others, for all, for the world. All the money in the world is not worth an ounce of love. Be a rich man who gives to all as he gives to himself. A rich man gives of himself.

In honor of those who attain wealth, wealth, like love, is to be given. That is how dross is turned into gold. The gold is love. Transmute money into love, and you are a rich man. All wealth comes from Me. It is a gift to you. However wealth reaches you, it comes from Me. Spend it well. Let love be your guide. There is no economizing when it comes to love.

In the spiritual vein, seek not for powers. Seeking powers is a diversion. What have you got when you’ve got powers? Seek the Tree of Love, for the Tree of Love bears fruit. Seek higher. Beloveds, seek the Highest. Seek for greater than for yourself.

If a man invents a cure, the cure has to be for more than himself. A cure that leaves out others leaves out love. What is the worth of anything without love? In fact, love is the cure. Selfishness is not. Love is a vibration, and it vibrates high. Nothing equals love. You pull out love from your heart and money from your pocket.

Wealth is to be shared. Wealth for yourself alone is not wealth. You are wealthy when you share. You are not a child who has to be told to share. All that you give, give in My Name. It is good business to give, beloveds. Give.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/making-the-right-choice.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 22 Oct 2012, 6:27 pm

Heavenletter #4350 God Is the Seeker, October 22, 2012
God said:

In all the differences in the world, the difference between one school of thought and another, in all the differences between this and that, all the differences lie only in the details. When you hold fast to the details, you take an iron-clad position. You become a pronouncer that this is right and that is incorrect. You become a soothsayer, as if you know what you think you know. This way is right, you say with conviction. That way is not right, you say as if you are the law. Sometimes the very ones who preach Oneness separate the world and everything into factions of two or more. They who are for Oneness and who are opposed to Thou and I, emphasize a Thou, and they emphasize an I, and, so, they, this mythical they, they cut the very Oneness they uphold into two.

Right now I speak of a they. There is no they. And, yet, you know what is meant when I say you and I, and when I say they. They is someone other than you, you suppose.

Oneness is Oneness. What you believe in is immaterial. How you believe is irrelevant. How you live is material. How you live is relevant. How you serve is relevant.

Beliefs are not major. Oneness is major. And what is Oneness but an embrace? Oneness is another word for Love. When you love, your heart is full. When you divide, your heart is cut in two. Your heart becomes divided.

When you hold how you think always above how another thinks, what have you done? You have, in effect, said: “My way or the highway.” You have put your school of thought, the school you chose to go to, above another school of thought, and you proclaim your way as the only way.

It has been said that all paths lead to Rome. In truth, beloveds, all paths lead to Me. What you believe does not lead you to Me. What you say does not lead you to Me. Infinite are the ways to Me. Infinite are the waves.

Being a scholar does not lead you to Me. I lead you to Me. It is destined that you come to Me. You are already with Me. You just have not caught on yet.

No one has to believe in Me in order to come to Me. Capital I and Me are other words for Truth. Truth is not a concept. What you think and what you believe are incidental. The words you choose are incidental. You do not have to know words at all in order to come to Me. You don’t even have to think in order to come to Me.

It is My desire that you come to Me. I lead you to Me. Life leads you to Me. It is decreed that you come to Me. The last may come first. You have no idea who is first and who is last, if there were indeed a first or a last.

I ask you not to be snooty about any one path. Please do not hold your way as superior to another. Go with your heart and not your intellect, most especially concerning those seeming others who do not follow what you follow or what you mean to follow.

The details of one way or another may fulfill you. Bless you for the fulfillment you find. Bless so-called others to the fulfillment they find. Bless those who do not seek fulfillment as well, for they are innocent and may stumble on Me before you. It is enough that I seek the ones you may call, them.

I love all. I seek all. I seek Oneness-Awareness for all. I do not seek a theory, you understand. I seek you.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/god-is-the-seeker.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 21 Oct 2012, 6:29 pm

Heavenletter #4349 After All, Who Are You?, October 21, 2012
God said:
Even though We are all One and there is no We and there is no you, even though I am One, the designated We can say that you are One with everyone. There is amazing diversity in the world, amazing seeming diversity in the world. In the world, there is diversity. There is Oneness, and there is also uniqueness. Everyone is the same, and, yet, no two are alike. No two think alike, see alike, look alike. No one is the exact replica of another. And in everyone who does not see as you see, think as you think, and so on, you find yourself. You see who you are in the contrast between so-called others and yourself. From the perceived uniqueness of others, you begin to know yourself. This is something like seeing those photos that you can look at in two ways. In one way, you see a certain picture. In another way, you see a different picture. The picture hasn’t changed. The picture is the same. The angle you see the picture from changes. Of itself, the picture changes not at all.

In one way, everything in life is contrary. In another way, there is Oneness and Oneness Alone. Oneness is the basis. Contrast is the periphery. It has been said that Oneness is the Ocean Deep, and two-ness and infinite multiplicity are the waves of the Ocean Deep. Individuality becomes waves. Individuality fluctuates. Human Beings grow. Perception has its own need to grow. Oneness is the unchanging Ocean Deep. Nothing changes but perception. What is is. What is not is not.

Everything delineates you. The contrast informs you of yourself. It all comes out in the wash, and, yet, by contrast, you are known. How relative is the relative world. How Vast is Unity and how unending is multiplicity, and, yet, when all is said and done, Unity is. Multiplicity is not.

We can say that the relative world is the body of life. Your physical form is your body. And, yet, you are not your body. By the same token, the physical world is greater than it may appear. The physical world is a depiction of the world. The extant world is a conglomeration of Oneness.

Oneness is everything. The basis is everything. Without the basis, diversity would not exist. Without the basis, diversity could not exist. What could diversity exist in? Oneness is the platform that diversity stands on.

Diversity is illusion, and yet illusion is a race you run in.

We could say that you run in circles, and Oneness stays still. Oneness is core, and diversity is the circumference. In Reality, there is no circumference. There is solely Oneness. It is redundant for Me to put the world solely in front of Oneness, but never mind. Words are not Oneness, and yet words come from Oneness. Everything and everyone issues from Oneness. In Oneness, there is no complication. In Oneness, there is no contrast. The Whole is greater than the sum of its parts. In the Reality of the Truth, which is Oneness, there are no parts.

Oneness is above all. There is a seeming all made of many, and yet there is One. There is One God, and there is Oneness. You are seeming little beings running around. You are not a little being. It only seems so to you. I, God, stay still. In you, I run around, and, yet, We are One. There is not even a We. There is One. Whom did you think you really were?

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/after-all-who-are-you.html

Heavenletter #4348 The Grand Inquisition II, October 20, 2012

God said:

Children ask endless questions of their parents: ”What color is the sky? Why is it blue then? Why isn’t the sky green and the grass blue? Can I go to the circus Sunday? Why can’t I go to the circus Sunday? Can I go Saturday? Why did I fall down and hurt my knee and cry? Why does it hurt? You can fix it, can’t you? You’re my mother, aren’t you?”

And you don’t like the answer: “You are too young to understand.” You don’t like that answer at all.

And you turn to Me and ask: “God, why do I hurt? And why do You allow it?”

You have the same questions, and now you ask them of Me. “When you were a child, you spake as a child.” And you never liked the answer from your parents simply that you are too young to understand.

Beloveds, you do know that you cannot go to an encyclopedia and find answers to your deepest questions. You do grasp that questions for information are one thing, and that the questions you ask are for far more than information. You do already know and understand and accept the concept about levels of awareness. You just don’t like to hear it.

You do understand that a child doesn’t have to have answers to all his questions. What then, beloveds, if the child did? What if the child had instant understanding?

What you ask is not too much to ask, yet the questions you ask have answers that, on this plane of life, are beyond you. You don’t have to know everything. At this point in your evolution, no matter how desperate you are to understand, you want to know because you want to know. And, yet, you are not ready to hear. If I said to you, for instance, that you cannot, at this moment understand advanced calculus, you could accept that.

And, yet, deep down, you understand that the questions you ask Me have a simple answer. One simple answer. So then it can perhaps be said that the answer is too simple for you to understand. Asking your questions has a merit. There is always more and more, and you want more and more. Your asking may carry more importance than the answer.

If I simplify your question, if I reduce your question to its simplest, if I reword your question to what you are fundamentally asking, will you come along with Me? Will you hear the question I hear you asking?

I hear your asking your many questions as one basic question:

“God, do You love me?”

This is what you want to know. “Through it all, does God love me? Through thick and thin, does God still love me?”

You are looking for proof. You want to know that God loves you. It is hard for you to reconcile life, as you know it, with love. On this level, proof does not exist. Beloveds, on this level, you cannot prove that I exist in the first place. What definition of God can say it all? Where are the photos of Me, and where can I be located?

I am located in your heart. And so all the questions you ask, you are asking your own heart. Your heart is wordless. It is powerful, yet it is wordless. The answer cannot be found in words. Words do not go deep enough.

Beloved, if you accept proof of suffering as proof of My non-existence, then you deny yourself.

You cry out to Me. You ask Me questions. Let your asking be proof of My existence. Let your asking be proof that I love you. There is much evidence of My love. Look to prove rather disprove. Anyone can poke holes in anything.

I exist. I exist in you. My love exists. My love exists in you. My love is not withheld. It may be you who withholds love. It is possible that you want proof of My love before you can love with all your heart. Love more. That is always an answer.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-grand-inquisition-ii.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 19 Oct 2012, 8:09 pm

Heavenletter #4347 The Grand Inquisition I, October 19, 2012
God said:

There are some questions that have no answer for you. No answer satisfies. Questions you ask like these:

“Why did he die? Why was a baby born missing a chromosome or a limb? How can love be seemingly not in the human heart? How can there be murder in a world that God created? Why is there suffering? How can human love feel like pain at the same time? Even before love for another is incepted, it can feel like pain. How can there be loss? How can life be so powerful and yet so fragile? Are You heartless, God? How can You benignly watch our suffering and not hear us calling out to You?”

These are questions you ask, not I.

How can these questions be answered in human terms? If you can answer so your heart understands, step right up. You are not satisfied to hear: “God knows the reason.”

Your thought continues. You say to Me:

“Perhaps life is a jumble of many things, as if it were all thrown up in the air and happened to land this way. If life is not a jumble, then it is designed and purposeful. Who would ever design life this way? What kind of God would figure in pain and suffering? What God would ever allow pain let alone set it up? Is God a God of Love or not? What love is there in pain?

“How can a world so beautiful, so rife with beauty, so exquisitely put before us also co-exist, or seem to co-exist, along with misery? Misery must mean miserliness. How, in such a generous world, can there be misers of life who cannot budge an inch to another? Do You budge, dear God? Even as I interrogate You, You are dear to me. You are all-important to me, and, yet, I question Your ability. I question You.

“How can life even be? And if You, God, created the Universe, Who created You? Yes, I know my questions go around in circles.

“Okay, life was given to us to experience, and then the question is: What for? What is life for anyway? God, perhaps You say life was created for us as a gift. You would say that, wouldn’t You?

“Certainly, You would tell us at Christmas to give someone what they want. You would, wouldn’t You? You wouldn’t tell us to give a friend or family member something unwanted. You wouldn’t, would You? And, yet, You have given us much we don’t want, not for ourselves or for anyone.

“What kind of God would allow or instigate Cain’s killing Abel, yet You introduced Cain early in the story.

“God, You will probably say that you gave Cain free will, and free will has to be free to injure as well as to bless. You have made us feel that free will is a good thing. Is it You Who convinces us of that? What are simple human beings to think? What am I to think?

“You tell us to lead with our hearts and not our minds. Our minds analyze. Our minds overdo analyzing, yet our hearts hurt and break. If You could help us understand, we would be grateful, and, yet, You say there is no way we can understand at the level of understanding we are presently at. That’s true. I do not understand, and You admit it is not understandable to me right now, but what kind of an answer is that?

“If You are God, can You not help us understand? You say understanding requires a mightier level of consciousness and that we will have it one day by and by. Then why don’t You give us that level of understanding right now? Can’t You? Are You God or not? Are You not first in command? Is there someone else You have to account to?”

And I say unto you:

“Your questions are not new. Your questions are as old as time. Before time was born, you did not have these questions.”

I will continue this fervent discussion.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-grand-inquisition-i.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 18 Oct 2012, 10:45 pm

Heavenletter #4346 As You Await the Dawn …, October 18, 2012
God said:

As you await the dawn, I await you. I look for you. I seek you. I go out into the world in My seeking for you. I seek you for you, and I also seek you for Myself. I love to be replete with you. I love your awareness of Me. I love you to be aware of Me in your heart, for you are the Heart of God. All are in My heart, and yet I seek you where you already are. I seek your awareness.

It is such a little thing to be aware of Me, to know Me, to hold Me. I am as light as air. You can know Me. You can know Me very personally. This is where joy begins. I must break it to you – you have barely touched love. You do not yet know of the majesty you are. You keep getting closer. Just a tiny step more, and you will know first hand Our Oneness. You will know your Oneness with All That Is. You will know Me far better than you know your own hand.

Your hand has always been your hand, and, yet, despite the expression of knowing something like the back of your hand, you do not already know your own hand. Your hand has always been your hand, yet you are a stranger to your own hand. I am your own God. Be not a stranger to Me. I am worth knowing. Reacquaint yourself with Me. Come into My mansion. Rather, bring your awareness of Me into your heart. Bring Me closer to you in your awareness.

I cannot be any closer to you than I am. It is you who will draw Me closer to you. Just a little closer, and you will know Our Oneness. You will know it like the back of your hand. No, you will know Our Oneness as you have never known anything before. Oneness will surge through you. You will know love as you have never known love before. You will know what you already know. You will be conscious of it. And when you are conscious of Our Oneness, there is nothing else to be conscious of. Heretofore, nothing has been enough for you. I am enough for you. You are saturated with Me. The more you are saturated with Me, the more I rise in your heart, the more you lose yourself. Losing yourself is great gain. Knowing Me is the only thing to know, for, when you come to know Me, you know yourself. You lose sight of your individuality and gain in Oneness which is the Truth of you. It is the sense of you.

It is not really I that you have to believe in. It is yourself. To know thyself is to know Me, and there is nothing greater to know.

Always you have longed for Me. You may not have known the name of your longing, and yet it has been I right along that you have longed for. You have been buffeted by your desire for Me. You have also been buffeted by My desire for you.

Whatever I desire, you cannot withstand. You cannot withstand Me for very long.

If you want Greatness, know Me. All the things you imagine are great are nothing next to Me. What are fame and fortune next to Me? They do not exist. Next to Me, fame and fortune are baubles. They are toys you outgrow. You can like your toys. They serve a purpose, and, yet, they are not enough.

Never mind, I am bringing you closer to Me. Do you feel it? Do you feel yourself pulled to Me? By all the power in the Universe, and all the power in Heaven, I draw you to Me. I beckon you, and you will come. You are on your way. That is how it is. You are on the A-train to God. I call you to Me. Come along. Come now.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/as-you-await-the-dawn.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 17 Oct 2012, 5:43 pm

Heavenletter #4345 In the Light of God , October 17, 2012
God said:
There is no owning, and, in truth, there is no owing. Everyone on Earth is a free Being. You are free to be glad for all you have been given. You are also free to be unhappy for what you have not been given. You do have all manner of free choice.

And, yet, you do not choose for yourself alone. You cannot keep what you choose to yourself. You choose for all.

Today someone is going to copy you. Be worth copying.

When you are appreciative, others will be too.

When you are disapproving, others will disapprove too.

This is how you have responsibility for more than yourself. This is how you have responsibility.

A leader is someone who takes responsibility. He does not sit and wait. He gets up and gives consideration to all. To think of himself alone is too little for a child of God.

Hallow-ed be My name. Never was it said: Sell-centered be thy name. It will be of use to you to be centered on My Name, for am I not the Truth of you? Am I not your Source? Are you not made in My image? Then be it. Be it right now, today.

What is there that can prevent you from being a Great One? Only a thought of yours. And, so, now think of new thoughts. Embrace them. Embrace Me.

The world sells you drink and tells you to drink responsibly. I give you life, and I ask you live it, the life I give you, responsibly. I did not give you life just once and be done with it. Every moment I give you life. I give you Eternal Life, yet, right now, We speak of your life on this Earth. Live with love.

The Great Ones lived love. They cared as they breathed. They took responsibility for their own lives and for the lives of all on Earth. This was not a burden, you understand. This is where they were. The Great Ones did as they wanted. They gave of themselves because that is where they were, that is where their consciousness was. They let go of the past and strode into the present, and so they raised the rope of life on Earth. The Great Ones looked to Me, and that is how they served all.

The Great Ones gave thought to all. They walked for all. They talked for all. They opened doors for all. They put others before themselves, not as a sacrifice, no, not at all, but as a gift. At their stage of consciousness, they could not do otherwise. They loosed their hold on themselves. They did not erase themselves. They were powerful Beings who recognized their place in the field of life. You have the same place. Whatever the Great Ones did, you can do. First, you have to think of it. I have long thought of it.

You are to be a leader of men. It is for you to take initiative. It is for you to lead your life in the light of God. It is for you to shed light upon the world who is so desirous of light. All that you desire to be given to you is for you to give. It is for you to replenish the world. If is for you to regain and restore faith, hope, and charity. You are to be a living example. Great does not mean famous, you understand. Who were greater servants than those who were Great? Who were more humble?

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/in-the-light-of-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 Oct 2012, 4:41 pm

Heavenletter #4344 How Lovely Is a Heart, October 16, 2012
God said:

How lovely is a heart that beats in tune with Mine. How at peace. How secure.

My heart is on key. It knows the song to sing, and it sings it. It knows no other song.

The heart of My children, however, plays many varieties. It seeks its key. Sometimes your heart is so busy beating, it does not hear itself. Sometimes your heart becomes like a drummer who can’t stop drumming, beats those sticks on wood, on metal, and goes all over the place up and down and everywhere. Sometimes your heart just makes noise, forgets about making music.

Reintroduce your heart to quiet drumming. Reacquaint your heart with peace. Your heart does not have to be at scrimmage all the time. Sit down with your heart and calm it.

Your heart is a drummer, and yet your heart can listen to a different beat. It must.

Be more conservative of your heart. Bless it. Love it. Unless your heart can love itself, what can it love? Encourage your heart to snack on love. You may have been running your heart around in circles. Have a talk with your heart. Let it sail around on still waters. Your heart can sit back, ride in a canoe as it were, or stop on shore and change its tune.

Soothe your heart. Calm it. Enough of flurries. Enough of your heart scurrying around. Rest your heart with Me. Tie up your heart with Mine, and it will beat steadily, and it will rest between beats. Your heart is a hero. It has been a soldier of fortune. Often your heart has not taken itself into consideration. The pace of your heart can be milder. It doesn’t need to race around on the surface. Your heart can rise to the depth of the Ocean. It must. Quiet the oars of your heart.

Let your heart be a safe haven to itself. Let it be a calmer of all the hearts in the world. Let it set the metronome of love and life on Earth.

Slow and steady is the beat of your heart.

Of course, My heart is neither slow nor is it steady. My heart loves, and what else can enter My heart but the love it beats?

Let your heart beat love, and all is well, and all is taken care of.

Let your heart be a sanctuary of love and of love alone. Let your heart play a song of love and know only love and peace. Let the content of your heart be content. Your heart has all the time in the world, for it has all of Eternity at its feet.

Your heart beats time in the world, and your heart is a servant of the world. At the same time, your heart is above the world. Your heart listens to the music of Heaven, and it settles down as it rises up to peace. Will you agree that your heart longs for sweetening? Give your heart what it wants then. Give it calming sweetness. Honor your heart. Give it its rightful place. Give your heart what it wants. Your heart wants peace, and your heart wants to give love more than anything. All your heart wants is love.

And what is love? Love is Truth. Your heart has had enough half-truths. Your heart longs for the Truth of itself. The Truth is love. Your heart wants the Truth and nothing but the Truth, and so you give it peace, so you give it green pastures, so you bless your heart with love. Bless it now.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/how-lovely-is-a-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 15 Oct 2012, 9:13 pm

Heavenletter #4343 Choose Sunshine , October 15, 2012
God said:

Imagine a good-natured life. Imagine a life where you no longer keep long handles of fear, where concerns and upsets do not overrun you. The same events in life may happen, yet the clouds that may presently surround happenings no longer congregate around your heart.

Imagine a life where you move forward without trepidation. Imagine a life of confidence. Why not? Why be ready for trouble? Why egg it on? Your fears don’t stop events from occurring. Fear has not been a deterrent. It may have been an attractor.

Let not fear be an invited guest. Why keep fear to you, before or after events? Absence of fear does not equate to recklessness. Use caution in crossing the street and climbing a ladder, yet in life itself, do not be watching over your shoulder for signs of impending events that you might call doom.

I am not asking you to have courage. I am asking that you see no need for courage. When what is called trouble comes, it can find you without any help from fear. If courage means having no fear, then, in that case, be courageous. Encourage life to be a walk in the park. Erase fears. They do not belong to you.

There are a thousand and one fears in the world, perhaps more. Surpass fear. Choose a door of confidence. Choose the door that says Goodness and Mercy. Be that door. Be an entranceway to the vibrating heart of yourself. Vibrate to love and eschew fear.

You may have thought that fear is common sense. Fear may be common, yet it makes no sense. You are better off without fear. Do not keep it. Fear is not to shadow you. Choose sunshine. Shadows do not shine on you. Shadows do not shine. They are only shadows. You are meant to be under the light of the Sun.

Allow Me to light your way. Allow Me to shine My light on you. I am more than a buffer, yet allow Me to be your buffer. Consider that you have a bodyguard. Consider Me as the one who protects you from fear. Love is the bread of your daily life. Fear is not butter to spread on your life. Shine light on fear, and you will see that it is only a poor dismal hanger-on. Let the sun and the moon and stars march in your life. Let them be the ascendants in your life. Let fear be gone. Cast fear behind you. Fear is an obstacle, not a befriender as you may have thought.

Stand your own with fear. Intimidate fear rather than letting fear intimidate you.

You have had fears that hover over you, even nameless fears, generic fears, even a fear of fear. Abandon all fears. Fears are only as mighty as you make them. Of themselves, fears are nothing.

You like to think that you are realistic. Where is the realism in making fear integral to your life? Perhaps you have thought you have no choice. To think you have no choice is a fearful thought, for you are the chooser of your thoughts. Unchoose fear. Abandon it. Have fear neither of the known or unknown. Consider all of life your friend.

Life is hastening you on to Me where I reside in your heart. With Me, where is there room for fear? Fear is a mere beggar, yet fear is dressed as a warrior and would have you believe in its mastery. Fear is a nothing, a mere shadow of a shadow, an imagined shadow at that. Fear casts doubt. Get that shadow of fear behind thee. Fear is not to have dominion over you.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/choose-sunshine.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Oct 2012, 6:39 pm

Heavenletter #4342 New Delights, New Adventures, October 14, 2012

God said:

Do you remember the story of the little Dutch boy who put his finger in the dike and saved the town from flooding? It was a good thing the boy did.

In human life, your mind becomes like the dike that keeps back the tide. In this case, the tide is the past, and your mind is the dike that keeps the past from going where the past belongs.

Is not your mind flooded with memories? How much of the past can you hold onto? Save memories for when they are needed, when they serve a purpose, when you can not be flooded with them. Let the dike of the past go. Free your mind. Too much accumulation. Too much accumulation becomes clutter. Have a mind that is free and not dammed up.

There must be empty space in your mind for new thoughts and discoveries to be made. Old thoughts hold your mind back. Old thoughts are like reins that let the mind go only so far and no further.

It is good to stop accumulating. It is good to move forward. Of course, one thought pulls another. It would seem that you never run out of thoughts. In fact, it seems that thoughts pursue you, overtake you, interrupt you. Is not your mind King Midas who holds on too tight to his gold? Too much gold becomes dross. It becomes a setback, a hold-up. Too much of the past clogs your mind, holds it for ransom.

Let your mind be free. Let it be free to explore and not hoard.

At the end of the day, imagine a container like a hamper where you drop off unnecessary thoughts and, therefore, replay them no more.

How many times have you thought the same thoughts over and over again to your detriment?

Bless yourself with new avenues of thinking. The past does not have to keep its promises. It can break them. You can break the cycle of the past by your thoughts alone. Launder your thoughts of the past. Let them be past. Let them go where old thoughts go. You cannot keep them forever nor do you want to. The promises of a lesser consciousness are meant to be broken. They are not meant to be kept. You owe no allegiance to past thinking.

The past is all a dream anyway. Set new dreams in motion. You can dream anything you want. Let the dreams you want flourish. Abandon all the flashbacks you have. Because the light may have been dim once is no reason for light to be dim now. Adjust the light of your life to a new wattage. Even the happy past holds sadness for you. Turn up the light, beloveds. Forsake the past that has truly forsaken you.

The past that never was certainly is no more. Consider the past a shove that propels you forward.

When you move from one place to another, you cannot take all your possessions with you. Nor can you hold them all in storage. Make not a storage bin of your mind.

Make ground for planting new seeds. Old thoughts are stale. They do not move you forward. They may hold you in their thrall.

Let your keyword today be new, new delights, new adventures, expansion and elevation. Off with the old and on with the new.

Your past recollections are not to abide with you, nor are you to abide with them. They are meant to be temporary.

Have a clearing in your mind. Set your life free. Free yourself from the past and start anew. Otherwise, you hold back the dawn.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/new-delights-new-adventures.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 13 Oct 2012, 7:57 pm

Heavenletter #4341 And the Moon Is Made of Cheese, October 13, 2012

God said:

You long for miracles in your life, and you are surrounded by miracles. All of life is a miracle. It is all a wonder. You are living a miracle. Tell Me, what is not a miracle?

That you breathe is no less miraculous. That you are alive, you, yes, you. Sun, moon, and stars, all miracle. Rain and snow, miracles. Rivers, lakes, and oceans, miracles. That fish swim in water, and alligators live in water and on land. That you were water-born, and carry the sea in your bloodstream, miracle. There is not one thing in this Universe that is not a miracle. There is not one thing in this Universe that you can point to and say it is less than miraculous. Because miracles are rampant makes them no less than miraculous.

That words are spoken and understood and can be written – are there greater miracles than that?

Poetry can be written, and songs sung, and dances danced.

That apples can bob on water.

That there is laughter and there are tears.

That some objects float, and other objects sink.

That the moon can sometimes be seen by day.

That one thing can eclipse another.

That there is such a thing as learning.

That there is such a thing as forgetting.

That babies are conceived and babies born.

That there are laughter and tears.

That there are bodies.

That bodies stop and souls continue.

That there is such a thing as thought.

That winds blow and winds stop.

That there is ebb and flow.

That there are oceans and waves on them.

That there are all the colors of the rainbow.

That there are crayons in a box.

That there are animals of diverse kinds. That they love and are loved.

That love issues from even the darkest corners.

That the sun shines and stars twinkle and the moon is made of cheese.

That from the beautiful air dust falls.

That heart beats.

Tell Me, please, what is not a miracle?

That life exists is a miracle.

That you are alive, miracle of miracles.

That such a phenomenon as flowers grow and bloom, miracle.

That you have eyes to see with, miracle, and ears to hear with, and sense of touch, smell, and taste, and sense of humor and wonderment.

That there are stories, and you are captivated by them.

That there is meaning in a pebble.

That there is DNA, and DNA is shared.

That the world turns.

That there are mushrooms.

That there are dandelions.

That there are lips and tongues and speech!

That there are palates and appetites and appetizers in the world.

That there is no end and no beginning.

That there is Infinity and Eternity.

That there is a dream of life, and sleep at night and dreams during sleep.

That time does not really exist.

That everything is an illusion except for the Oneness We share.

That nothing is lost, and nothing can stay the same except the Truth, and the Truth is Love.

That words can be written, and some words are slow, and some words are fast.

That there is music.

That there is language. And of these, the greatest is love. There is no other language like it.

And words on paper take space.

That there is theater when the whole world is a theater.

That there are comedy and tragedy when neither exists.

When all there is is you and I and there are poems and life itself is a poem in variations of itself.

When there are hellos and goodbyes and nothing but right now as We speak.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/and-the-moon-is-made-of-cheese.html

Heavenletter #4340 Love Loves Everywhere, October 12, 2012
God said:
Let go of your heart. Do not clutch it. Let your heart be like a kite that flies. Let your heart soar. Hearts are made for soaring. Your heart is made for soaring. This is balance, beloveds.

You may have thought that keeping your heart down on the farm is steadying, but, no, your heart is meant to take off. Balance is when your heart stays on high and gets used to it. This doesn’t mean that your heart jumps around. No, your heart is steady at the speed of light.

Your heart is set to love. There is to be no turning off your heart. That’s it. That’s the message for today.

Your heart is meant to be mellow. Let it be mellow.

Your heart is to fly and to leave nowhere. A kite has a tail, and your love is to follow your heart. There cannot be too much love. Love cannot be folly. Love with demands, that can be folly. Nothing is to block your love. Nowhere are you to stop your love. Let all the love in your heart take you with it. There is no dropping off your love. Love travels with your heart. Love is not meant to be incurred by an object. There is only the subject of love, and the subject is not this one or that one, this object or that object. No, your love is greater than any object. Your love does not require an object. Your love just wants to be let free. Like a bird, your love is to take wing.

And yet you do not sort or categorize your love. Love isn’t sanctioned or not sanctioned. Love is love. It is its own parent. Love needs no outside source to be love. Love is an inner development. Love is not meant to ostracize anyone. Love is truly democracy. It is easier to simply love than to love here and there and limit love according to a limited allowance. Absolutely not. No limit to the love your heart carries.

Allow your heart to object to no one. Cast your heart, your net of love, and let it increase its love, loving for the sake of how good love feels, loving because you love and not because someone has cultured it. Culture your own love. Make it vast. It is easier to love all than to love only one or once or never.

Love is not a costume you wear. Nevertheless, dress yourself up in the warmth of love. Extol love. Do not weigh it nor create categories of love. There is love. Let your heart ride on love. Go everywhere with love, for love you are. Do not dismiss any love. Do not call some love acceptable, and other love unacceptable.

A heart is not like that. A heart of love is a heart of love. Love is not a judgment call. We are talking far greater than personal love. You have a universal heart that knows not of discrimination. Your love just is. Anything less than full love is hampered love, love cut off, love in pieces, love like a governmental law. Love needs no love. Love is its own love.

Love knows no subtexts. Love just knows love. Love is simple, and love is vast. Love is Vastness Itself. Love does not mini-manage. Love is free and gives of itself freely. Love is like the sun that shines. The sun goes everywhere willingly, happily. Love alights everywhere.

What is True Love? True Love is love that gives of itself without questions asked. Love gives because it knows nothing else but to love. Love loves not here and there. Love loves everywhere.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/love-loves-everywhere.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 12 Oct 2012, 9:04 am

Heavenletter #4339 Your Soul Can Go Everywhere, October 11, 2012
God said:

Life is a great force. Wherever you may be, whatever you may be going through, whether your body flourishes on Earth right now or whether you dropped your body a thousand years ago, life goes on, and you go on in it. There is no cease to this force called life. Oh, yes, with or without body, you live, and you are My beloved.

There is no leaving life.

Yes, your soul thrives and can go everywhere. Of course, presently, as you conceive the idea that you will die and no longer appear in your familiar form on Earth, you wonder why Earth Life exists at all.

You may think you would like everyone to continue in human form on Earth. I am sure you do think that because you want your loved ones to stay right where they are. You would also like to be in the company of the Great Spiritual Ones, wouldn’t you? You would love to visit with Adam and Eve and Moses and Christ and Buddha and Mohammed and King Solomon and David and Goliath and with great people from more recent history. You would like to meet with Abraham Lincoln and Christopher Columbus. You would like to visit with all your ancestors who departed before you were born. You would like to embrace your great grandparents. Of course, you would like to meet even once again your mother and father as you knew them. You would also like to know yourself at a younger age. Probably you would like to give yourself some good suggestions. The fact is you would like to know everyone and everything all at once in the same way that you would like flowers to stay in bloom and vines to bear ripe grapes always.

Not in the world can you. On a practical level, in the world, where time and space seem to exist, there is not enough space. As for time, at which exact moment would you want time to pause or rewind?

Dear Ones, it seems as in a fantasy that you would like life to pause and you would experience all of the past. And then, of course, you would like to add on the future. Yes, of course, you would like to visit the future.

Here’s the thing, beloveds, you would like to change the gears of the world to suit you, and, yet, what would satisfy? Beloveds, you always want more. No matter how much you have, there is something more you would desire. In a world crowded and replete, you might want life to return to the world as you know it now!

There is a bigger return beyond all you imagine you would like.

Somewhere within you, even as you are housed in your body, you do know everyone and everything. All the knowledge of Heaven is within you. In fact, Heaven is the kernel of Totality that exists within you right now yet that you do not see or hear or fathom, even though you have it.

All the great expansion that you so desire is already yours. You have it all, and yet you cannot assimilate it all now. It’s known yet untouched, unseen, unheard. You cannot fathom what you cannot fathom, and yet you are replete. There is nothing to be added onto you. You are the Totality. You are everyone and everything all at once. Right now you are. And, little by little, your eyes are opening and you begin to realize the Magnificence that you are as it begins to seep in.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/your-soul-can-go-everywhere.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 10 Oct 2012, 4:43 pm

Heavenletter #4338 The Little Things That Bother You, October 10, 2012
God said:
The little things that bother you, the little things that drive you up a wall, that drive you bonkers, that seem to assail you, why doesn’t that other person change his ways so you would not be so annoyed, you ask yourself.

Beloveds, better to ask yourself: “Why do I persist in being so annoyed? What makes me get hot in the collar because someone else has ways of behaving, habits that I do not approve of?”

Ask yourself: “What business is it of mine what someone else does or doesn’t do? Do I think I am the metronome of the world? Am I giver of commandments? Do I think that my immediate world is mine to command?”

Ask yourself: “Why do I insist on controlling what goes on in the world I co-habit? Since when did I become the authority? I, who resist authority, why do I persist in insisting on my authority?”

Beloveds, sometimes it seems that you think you are God Almighty! Of course, My irritated darlings, We are One, yet do you see Me running around, irritated at this, and irritated at that, irritated here and irritated there? When have you seen Me fit to be tied because of someone’s humming or something as catastrophic as that? What are these human ways of being that drive you up a wall?

Of course, you know it is better to live in harmony than in strife. Nevertheless, you seem to live in strife, and strife over trivia that do not amount to a hill of beans. When did you assemble such a list of irritants to torment you?

Sometimes it seems like you have an irritation quotient, and you take the stance that you must fill it. Instead of asking yourself, “Have I had my Wheaties today?” you ask, “Have I gone over my irritants for the day? Have I missed any? Have I been overwrought enough today? Have I filled my quota, or, do I still have more to go?”

You know that what drives you up the wall is nothing at all. You do know it. While others may have real problems, you forage for little annoyances and make them big. You embellish them. You call on them to disturb your day. Is this not the case? Am I describing your situation with annoyances truthfully?

What shall We do with you then?

Perhaps you can use more sleep. Perhaps you would look up rather than down. Perhaps you would do well to use a telescope rather than a magnifying glass.

Definitely, it will be good for you to make another list, a list of what turns up your mouth, a list of what passes your muster. Whatever you may see wrong in another person, there are some things that are right. In fact, there is a much longer list of what is right.

Maybe this person is always late. Maybe this person chews gum and snaps it. Maybe this person taps his foot. Maybe he smacks his lips, and you don’t like it. Maybe he drives you crazy because he drives you crazy!

Make a list of what is to like about this person. Maybe he is always glad to see you! Maybe he rolls with the punches. Maybe he is kind and generous. Maybe he knows how to be pleased rather than displeased. Start counting all the ways that this person who annoys you is also worth knowing, maybe even wonderful.

Instead of trying to reform this other person, note what is likeable. Transform yourself, beloveds. Transform yourself. Transform.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-little-things-that-bother-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 09 Oct 2012, 9:21 pm

Heavenletter #4337 Your Thoughts Can Do Anything, October 9, 2012
God said:
When antagonism is stuck in your heart, you stuck it there. You are responsible for your own. That may not seem right to you, but that is how it is. You are responsible for yourself. You are the chooser of your own antagonism.

To know this is a very freeing thing. That you are responsible means that you can do something about it. You are not helpless. You are not a victim, or, if you are a victim, you are a victim of your own chicanery. You are the culprit.

When you feel happiness, you deliver it to yourself. You are the one who blesses yourself with happiness.

Outside does not exist. Inside you, everything exists.

Knowing this, you have a beautiful opportunity to change what you may see as fate. You are your own Fairy Godmother or otherwise.

To proclaim yourself innocent in all situations is to cast off your own freedom and sense of self. You are not a pawn in life. If it seems that way, then you are your own pawn.

You are self-fulfilling. You are self-authorizing. You are self-activating. You are self-motivating. You are self-belittling or self-realizing.

You have the inborn ability to turn your life upside down. You have the inborn ability to turn the world upside down, or, rather, to turn the world right side up.

You are like a boat moored somewhere. Unlike a boat, you can change your moorings, beloveds. You can transform your life in the world. We can say that you have made your bed. We can further say that you don’t have to lie in it. You can change the bed you made.

You are very powerful. You have convinced yourself of many things. You can change your convictions. You can choose new convictions, or no convictions, and a new life. If you want a new life, make it happen. Don’t wait for it to happen. Convey new thoughts to yourself. Make your life a different ballgame. You do not have to be inbred with old thinking. Revise your thinking. If you want to revamp your life, revamp how you look at yourself and how you look at the world. When you change, everything changes with you.

If your thoughts have made you ill, your thoughts can make you well.

If your thoughts make you fearful, your thoughts can make you fearless.

When it comes to thoughts, you can have any thoughts you want.

If you want new horizons in your life, sing a different tune.

Your thoughts and patterns of thought can be anything you want, for you choose your thoughts. If you can choose them, you can unchoose them as well.

You can even change your heredity. In the blink of an eye, you can change your heredity.

There is nothing you have to hold onto. Not the past, not even the present, and not the future.

There is a beautiful world before you, and it is of your making. You can make your life whatever you want.

Just the way you grow out of old clothes, you are fully capable of growing out of old thinking. Because a thought was thought once doesn’t mean it belongs to you and that you must maintain it. Go up into the attic of your mind and toss out a lot of what has accumulated there. Clean out your mind of what you are better off without. You do not want to block the chi in your mind. Clean out the closet of your mind. Make room for new. Create a vacuum. Bring in flowering thoughts.

Consider your mind a garden of thoughts. What kind of garden do you want? Plant that garden. This is the spring of your life.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/your-thoughts-can-do-anything.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 Oct 2012, 10:44 pm

Heavenletter #4336 Give Like God, October 8, 2012

God said:

Whatever gifts you have been given, whatever gifts I have given to you, whatever discoveries I have placed before you, whatever talent you have been given, whatever work you have been given is yours to bestow. Everything you have found within yourself is God-given. There is One Giver, and I AM the Giver.

Therefore, all your talent is not yours. It is Mine. I have given My light to you so that you may shine My light upon the Earth and the inhabitants of the Earth. If your talent is to manifest wealth, then your wealth is to be shared.. Nothing is to be kept to yourself. No one is to live for himself and live for himself alone.

If your talent is to make beautiful music, then your talent of making music is to be shared. It is to be offered from your heart to the world. No talent is for yourself alone. No one has to accept your talent, you understand. You simply must give it. No one has to take it. You are to give what you have to give. You are not a beggar of giving. You are a heart of giving. It is not for yourself that you give. It is for Me.

I do not keep the Stars to Myself. You must know that to keep something to Myself and to Myself alone is preposterous. Then I would not be God. However, I AM God, and I give All to All, and so must you.

If you are an artist, you are to give the beauty of what you see abundantly. It is not for you to behold to yourself the beauty you see. How well you understand the story of King Midas who hoarded his gold. How you laugh at his ignorance. What folly, you say. You see his folly clearly and may not see your tight-fistedness.

You may think you are in business for yourself, and that your aim is to make money. Your aim is to circulate wealth in the world. And if you are an artist, your wealth is beauty, and your wealth of beauty must be shared.

Do not think for one moment that keeping any gift to yourself is humility. No one is to coax you to come forward. You are to come forward. You are to announce beauty to the world. If you wait to be coaxed, that is ego playing the waiting to be discovered game. Ego waits in a corner to be discovered. Love comes out and says: “Here I am.”

You do not need the acclaim of the world. You are to simply give. You are to simply bestow, offer, donate, practice what you do and so shine your light. You do not play a waiting game.

Give of yourself, and give now.

You are not meant to be a wallflower. You are not meant to be Cinderella who has to be discovered by the prince. Cinderella does not require a fairy Godmother. Cinderella is to go to the ball herself. The prince can claim her, and yet she lets herself be seen. Not one of you was born to be coaxed to come out into the sunshine of the world.

No one is to sit at a soda fountain waiting to be discovered. The world may discover you when you least expect it, yet you are not coy. I discovered you long ago. I more than discovered you. I created you. I created you for a reason. I created you for the Universe. I did not create you to put a mask over your face. Take off all masks. Let the God in you be seen. Sign yourself up. You are My Light walking on Earth. You are My Light. And My Light is to shine.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/give-like-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 07 Oct 2012, 8:05 pm

Heavenletter #4335 Dear Lovelorn, October 7, 2012
God said:

My heart is embedded in yours. My heart is yours. My heart is for your use. I have given all of My heart to you. My heart beats in yours. Our One Heart beats the gong of love.

You, who may feel lovelorn, regardless, no one has more love than you. No one is more loved than you. It is also possible that no one is more skeptical than you. Remove your cap of skepticism and put on a crown of love.

Beloveds, I crowned you love. Love is not an add-on. For Our purposes, however, picture yourself putting on a crown of God’s love. What more do you need? What else is there? When all is said and done, what else is there but My love bestowed on you?

You live under the umbrella of My love, yet My love is far more than an umbrella.

My love is the sky above, and My love is the stars. I have given you the stars and the comets and sun and the moon, and I have given you the image of day and night. I have handed you the stars like pearls. When your heart arches, consider your tears like pearls from the stars. Let the stars enter your eyes. In truth, your eyes fill themselves up with the light of the stars. Take off glasses and lenses for a while, and bathe your eyes in the light of love that stars cast upon you.

Free the star of your heart to meet itself.

Come out from under the brambles that your heart hides under.

All the trouble in the world is but subterfuge. You have been playing Hide-Go-Seek with your heart. You have been playing Heart-Go-Seek, and so your heart that has everything goes on a mission to find itself. You are Everyone, and you are Everywhere. Has your heart been playing a Game of Solitaire? Has your heart been hiding under a bushel or under a mushroom? Where has your heart been hiding?

Literally, I tell you, rather than count troubles, count the stars. You will find yourself in the stars, for, from light, you have come, and light you are, and you cannot be anything but light, beautiful light, beautiful swirling light that sends a message from Me to all the land, and your message is love. In a kind of Morse code, you sprinkle the light of love around the Universe. You imagine you are a seeker, when, all along, you have been a sparkler of My light. You are Mercury, fleet of foot, and you are All That There Is. I am the Totality, and so are you.

You are far more than an individual personality locked inside a human body, and the Truth of you will out. You will stumble across it. You will trip over yourself, and you will notice that all is you, and that you are all. If I am All, so are you. All the senses become wrapped in One, or, more succinctly, unwrapped in One. All the subterfuge is unwrapped, and the True Light That You Are Stands Ablaze in the Light of the Stars. The Light of the Stars is the Light of Love. There is no Light but the Light that shines Above and Within, and, there is no above. There is no outside. There is only within, and what is within, will out.

No longer ask, Why? Why this and why that?

Now, simply say Yes. Say Yes to the Stars, and Yes to Love, and Yes, Yes, Yes.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/dear-lovelorn.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next