World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Sat 08 Apr 2017, 11:38 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
The moment you are proud of being humble, you loose your status!

PERFECT LAMB
"When HE came into the world, HE said — Sacrifice and offering YOU did not desire, but a body YOU have prepared for ME." [Hebrews 10. 5]

The writer of the Book of Hebrews had just pointed out that, despite all of the animal sacrifices offered up by the people of Israel over the centuries that it "is not possible that the blood of bulls and goats could take away sins." [Hebrews 10. 4] It would require the once-for-all offering of "the LAMB OF GOD WHO takes away the sin of the world." [John 1. 29] Hebrews also makes it clear that the DIVINE ONE cannot come under the Law.

However, the PERFECT LAMB could be none other than GOD HIMSELF, in the INCARNATE PERSON of HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON, the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH. No ordinary man, regardless of how powerful, wise, moral, or upright he may be, could ever accomplish such a extraordinary task. Only GOD could do that, but HE must also be a man in order to pay the death penalty for man’s sin. "Now if a sojourner or stranger close to you has prospered, and one of your brethren who dwells by him becomes poor, and sells himself to the stranger or sojourner among you, or to a member of the stranger's family, after he is sold he may be redeemed again. One of his near kinsmen may redeem him." [Leviticus/Vayikra 25. 47 - 49] Therefore GOD, taking the form of man, was also able to defeat death and live forever with those who would accept HIM as their SAVIOR, thus becoming their KINSMAN REDEEMER. "For there is one GOD and one MEDIATOR between GOD and men, the MAN CHRIST JESUS, WHO gave HIMSELF a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." [1 Timothy 2. 5 - 6] MESSIAH was both, ETERNAL GOD and PERFECT MAN, fulfilling the requirement of the Law.

YESHUA, our KINSMAN REDEEMER was rich in divine mercy, unselfish love, and amazing grace stepped out of Glory, came to earth in a body of flesh as the sinless LAST ADAM. HE was acquainted with our griefs and sin; then paid the unimaginable price to buy us back that we may ever fellowship with HIM.

To accomplish this, YESHUA must have a human body, one without genetically inherited transformational imperfections and no inherited Adamic sin nature. Therefore, "a body YOU have prepared (made perfect) for ME." The Greek word, katartizo, means "prepared" or "made perfect" is used only one other time in HOLY SCRIPTURE, "By faith we understand that the worlds were framed (prepared, made perfect) by the WORD OF GOD." [Hebrews 11. 3] This correlation assures us that the AWESOME CREATOR "prepared" the human body of HIS BELOVED SON, to be placed in Miriam’s (Mary) virgin womb with the same perfect wisdom and care with which HE had "framed" the worlds. Both were made "very good" perfectly designed, created, and made to accomplish HIS great eternal plan for HIS pleasure.

"The LORD GOD has given ME the tongue of the learned…HE awakens MY ear to hear as the learned. The LORD GOD has opened MY ear; I did not disobey, I was not rebellious, nor did I turn away. I gave MY back to those who struck ME, and MY cheeks to those who tore out the beard; I did not hide MY face from shame and spitting." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 50. 4 - 6]

Sha'alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles!
Welcome Sabbat ha’Gadol! — The Great Sabbath refers to the Final Redemption of MESSIAH YESHUA being ushered in by the Prophet Elijah: “Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the Great & Terrible Day of the LORD.”
The celebration of Passover should serve to remind us of our departure from the past and our commitment to obey GOD all the way to HIS Promised Land in holiness and integrity of life. The Passover Seder is one of the most meaningful experience you can enjoy and should be a tremendous opportunity to express our overwhelming gratitude for ALMIGHTY GOD’S goodness and grace to us, and to renew our commitment to walk in loving obedience all the days of our lives. [Special haf-TORAH reading: Malachi 3. 4 - 24]
LORD, we rest in YOUR love freely given — a rest of truth and sincerity — a rest in peace and tranquility in quiet and safety — a perfect rest in which we find favor in YOUR PRESENCE. We bow the head and bend the knee and magnify the KING of kings, WHO gave HIS life to redeem us from all our sins, blessed and praised be HE. Amen!
By saturating every area of life with purpose and holiness we will never burnout. Have a peaceful, enriching Shabbat by blessing others.
"Happy Passover" to our precious family of friends. L'Chayim. . .To Life!
Our love, Rabbi Del & Rifkah

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Fri 07 Apr 2017, 11:33 pm

The voice of rejoicing and salvation are in the tents of the righteous.

KOSHER KID
"The choice first-fruits of your soil you shall bring to the HOUSE OF YEHOWAH ELOHEY. You shall not boil a kid in its mother's milk. For you are a people consecrated to the LORD your GOD." [Exodus (Shemot) 23. 19; 34. 26; Deuteronomy/Devarim 14. 21 Tanakh, Torah]

ALMIGHTY GOD does not say anything about eating meat and milk together, only the kid was not to be boiled in its mother's milk. CHRIST-like-ones are not to follow the practices of the heathen nor do at all as they do. "Do not worship the LORD your GOD in like manner." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 12. 4 Tanakh, Torah]

History teaches that at the time of harvest, the heathen would seethe (boil) a kid in its mother's milk and sprinkle the broth in a peculiar mystical way over their trees and gardens to make them more fruitful for the next year. This offering, on the part of the idolaters, shows the faith they placed in their gods and of the feasts which were observed in their honour. In the RAS SHAMRA TABLETS it is stated that "if one desired favor with a deity he should boil a kid in its mother's milk and present it to the deity!" [Joseph R. Free’s —Archeology & The BIBLE.]

We are commanded against worshipping other gods (false—misleading as they be), we are not even to mention their names. "Be on guard concerning all that I have told you. Make no mention of the names of other gods; they shall not be heard on your lips." [Exodus (Shemot) 23. 13 Tanakh, Torah] We are to keep the commands of the ONLY TRUE ALL-POWERFUL GOD, and nothing is to enter into our observances that would even hint at idolatry.

The SOVEREIGN ONE repeatedly, over-and-over, and time-after-time commands HIS people — "You shall have no other gods besides ME." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 3 Tanakh, Torah] All faith and obedience is to be directed to the GREAT & MIGHTY GOD OF HEAVEN. Now, as in times past, GOD'S people who are saved through MESSIAH YESHUA, our BLESSED REDEEMER & SAVIOUR, are not to follow the ways of the heathen or gods of the world.

Man's traditions must be avoided entirely. ALMIGHTY GOD'S HOLY WORD must be followed completely, then we will have an abundant life now and receive treasures of eternal joy with HIM and ever rejoice in the blessings of our LORD GOD.

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
Greetings this Passover Season! This is the 10th of Nisan, the Passover lamb is selected. see Exodus/Shemot 12:3
For all of us, daily life sometimes seems to be an obstacle course filled with rocks and thorns. But, do not fear, nor be afraid, boldly declare the wonders of our GOD we are HIS witnesses, HE will go before us, HE is our MIGHTY ROCK. HE will sustain us with HIS right hand of justice and victoriously overcome in righteousness. And when GOD'S PRECIOUS WRITTEN WORD is in the center of our life, we find sweet honey in the ROCK. Have a blessed day as you saturate yourself in the sweetness of the LOVING LORD, the SOURCE OF LIFE.

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 06 Apr 2017, 7:41 pm

"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them." [Albert Einstein] We need to begin by changing our thoughts if we want to change our lives.

SPLENDOR OF GRACE
"In HIM we have redemption through HIS blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of HIS grace which HE made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence (forethought, discretion)." [Ephesians 1. 7 - 8]

The characteristics of GOD are demonstrated by the "riches of HIS grace." This incredibly marvelous grace led MESSIAH YESHUA to shed HIS precious, life-giving blood as the price of our redemption

For that reason, it is no wonder that men have developed the memorable acrostic for grace: "GOD’S Riches At CHRIST’S Expense!" "For you know the grace of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, that though HE was rich, yet for your sakes HE became poor, that you through HIS poverty might become rich." [2 Corinthians 8. 9]

Repetitively Paul tries to find a way to describe these riches. To the Romans he wrote of "the riches of HIS goodness, forbearance, and longsuffering" [Romans 2. 4] and of HIS plan to "make known the riches of HIS glory on the vessels of [HIS] mercy, which HE had prepared beforehand for glory." [Romans 2. 23] Speaking of GOD’S mercy, he exclaimed, "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of GOD! How unsearchable are HIS judgments and HIS ways past finding out!" [Romans 11. 33]

It is unfathomable (inconceivable, beyond imagination, too amazingly astonishing) for any person to try and comprehend the full depths and attributes of grace and mercy. Paul could only sum it up by calling them the "unsearchable riches of CHRIST!" [Ephesians 3. 8] Paul’s desire was for all believers to learn to appreciate the incredible future they have in the LORD YESHUA, thus praying that "the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of HIS calling, what are the riches of the glory of HIS inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of HIS power toward us who believe, according to the working of HIS mighty power." [Ephesians 1. 18 - 19]

No matter how marvelously rich and full HIS grace now is, there is so much more to come. "GOD, WHO is rich in mercy, because of HIS great love with which HE loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with CHRIST (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in CHRIST JESUS, that in the ages to come HE might show the exceeding riches of HIS grace in HIS kindness toward us in CHRIST JESUS. For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the GIFT OF GOD." [Ephesians 2. 4 - 8]

The LOVING MESSIAH is our HOPE and TREASURED LORD. May the GOD of peace be with you always!

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel !
Passover celebrates the concept of a personal GOD WHO cares about us and is the ultimate director of history. The EVERLASTING ONE is a GOD of history who maintains a personal relationship with every one of us created in HIS image. HE warned the Israelites of punishment and consequences if they did not obey HIS commands: "if you will still not listen to ME but walk contrary to ME." [Leviticus 26:27] The Hebrew "for walk contrary to ME" is v’holachtem imi b’keri. In a fascinating insight connecting the Hebrew root of b’keri with the word mikre, the word that means chance or accident. The intent of the verse then gives expression to this very idea: If the Jewish people continue to attribute events that occur to them as nothing more than pure chance, to mikre, instead of recognizing them all as a part of the DIVINE MASTER plan that guides human history, GOD will continue to afflict them until they get their understanding in line. The crime that GOD cannot tolerate is the refusal to recognize HIS ongoing role in history – the very idea alluded to in the First Commandment in the emphasis on GOD'S task as the REDEEMER of the Jews from the slavery of Egypt, and all from the grip of sin.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 05 Apr 2017, 10:44 pm

Israel…”a Bridge of the nations.”

PROMISED RESTORATION
"For thus said the LORD — As I have brought this great calamity upon this people, so I will bring upon them all the good which I promised them." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 32. 42 Tanakh, Nevi’im]

GOD never winked at the sins of Israel , "For she has received from the hand of the LORD double for all her sins." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 40. 2] But the IMMUTABLE COVENANTS OF GOD were not altered. The promise to Abraham and to his seed stands! Our GOD keeps faith with the dead. True, terrible judgments fell on faithless Israel , but those judgments were not permitted to destroy her. "For I am with you to deliver you — declares the LORD, I will make an end of all nations where I have scattered you, but I will not make a complete end of you! I will not leave you unpunished, but will chastise you in measure." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 30. 11 Tanakh, Nevi’im]

Like the rejected MESSIAH YESHUA, the Jew is also "a man of sorrow and acquainted with grief." Although the poison venom of the neo-anti-Semitism fills the world, it is done in vain even though they continually try to exterminate the Jewish people. Despite the fact that both the Jew and MESSIAH have been loathed throughout time, you can neither curse them, for they are blessed; you cannot destroy them for they raise again. MESSIAH YESHUA, died and victoriously rose again for our justification; the Jews continue to raise up, because of GOD’S unfailing promise.

GOD forbid that you, a follower of CHRIST, become infected with the virus of the world’s most morbid disease — anti-Semitism — as some have been. If the Jew needs chastisement for offenses, imaginary or otherwise, bear in mind that your GOD has said: "Vengeance belongs to ME, I will recompense. And again, the LORD (not you) shall judge HIS people." [Hebrews 10. 30]

It is not for you to "persecute him whom GOD has smitten. [Psalms/Tehillym 69. 26] In this age of grace, the HOLY ONE may permit the rod for their correction to be held in the hand of paganized (fearful), or paranoid persons, but never in the hand of a born-again child of HIS grace. Don’t forget, the RIGHTEOUS ONE emphasizing, "Salvation" — not destruction — "is of the Jews." [John 4. 22]

Though much tribulation and anguish has been heaped upon the Jewish people, GOD promises them: "Behold, the days are coming — says the LORD — when I will sow the House of Israel and the House of Judah with seed of men and the seed of cattle. And just as I was watchful over them to uproot and to pull down, to over throw and to destroy and to bring disaster, so I will watch over them to build and to plant — declares the LORD." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 31. 27 - 28 Tanakh, Nevi’im]

The Plan of GOD will never perish in the course of time; the holy fire cannot be suppressed nor extinguished by the many storms which rage against us, but it has been kindled all the more shinning brighter and more clearly, filled with the most ennobling thoughts, and ever extending HIS rule with the forward movements of time. What GOD has determined, will be done and HIS amazing grace will fill the whole world for HE is the ALMIGHTY GOD of the Jew and the Gentile alike!

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel !
Let us lift up our hearts and our hands to GOD in heaven for HIS loving-kindness. The LORD is mighty over us and we are ever thankfully indebted to YOU, O MERCIFUL GOD. May we examine our ways, test them, and return to YOU, O MOST HIGH.
O LORD, our GUIDE even unto death, grant us, we pray, grace to follow YOU through out our lives. In our daily duties, bow our wills to simple obedience, grant patience under pain or frustration, strict truthfulness of word and deed, humility, kindness; in great acts of duty or perfection, if YOU should call us to them, uplift us to self-sacrifice and courage to lay down our life for YOUR truth’s sake, or for our brother. Thank YOU, our HEAVENLY FATHER, for YOUR righteousness and keeping us under YOUR sheltering wing.
During this season of new life, we should make a greater effort to ensure that our words and deeds are life-giving. This is one reason why on the first forthcoming night of Passover — the night of the Seder — we dedicate our power of speech to the renewal of life. For a central service of this sacred night is to talk about our liberation from physical and spiritual enslavement - a liberation which brought us new life.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 04 Apr 2017, 10:12 pm

We are generally more convinced by the reasons we discover on our own, than by those given to us by others.

NOT WISE
"Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD, and depart from evil." [Proverbs (Mishle) 3. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

This message is a sharp reprimand to anyone who would "think of himself more highly than he ought to think." [Romans 12. 3] This unpleasant, objectionable and wicked mannerism is a sin which all of us can easily fall into when we start criticizing others or complaining about how we are treated.

"Answer a fool in accord with his folly, else he think himself wise. If you see a man who thinks himself wise, there is more hope for a fool than for him. The lazy man thinks himself wiser than seven men who give good advice." [Proverbs (Mishle) 26. 5, 12, 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Therefore, the ALMIGHTY ONE regards all boastful men, foolish men or lazy men as "wise in their own conceit." And also, "a rich man is clever in his own eyes, but a perceptive poor man can see through him." [Proverbs (Mishle) 28. 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

In the NEW COVENANT there are two statements relating to narrow-minded status-seekers: "For I do not desire, (Gentile) brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel , until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in." [Romans 11. 25] "Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion." [Romans 12. 16] This message is most urgent, exceptionally important!

Do not boast in your accomplishments but rather, "he who glories, let him glory in the LORD. For not he who commends himself is approved, but whom the LORD commends." [2 Corinthians 10. 16 - 18] Any pride of position, aptitude, intelligence, race, standing or riches; in addition to slothfulness, absurdity and foolishness — all produce arrogant, assuming pride and must be corrected and transformed into holiness. If one should rejoice, it should only be "because your names are written in heaven." [Luke 10. 20] This is our great joy set before us that we can endure all things, for the promised hope that lies ahead.

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
Praised are YOU, O LORD our GOD, RULER of the world, by whose law the shadows of evening fall and the gates of the morning are opened. In wisdom YOU established the changes of times and seasons and ordered the ways of the stars in their heavenly courses. SOVEREIGN CREATOR of heaven and earth, O LIVING GOD, rule over us forever. Praised are YOU, O LORD, for the day and its work and for the night and its rest. Praise to the LORD to WHOM all praise is due forever!
May this Passover serve as a reminder to obey the HOLY ONE completely and HE will bring us into the Promised Land. May we faithfully enjoy the tremendous opportunity of expressing our gratitude for the ALMIGHTY GOD'S goodness and grace. Daily, let us renew our commitment to walk in loving obedience all the days of our lives.
"Shalom! Wishing a blessed Pesach to each of you."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 03 Apr 2017, 10:36 pm

Run to do even a slight precept and flee from transgression; for precept draws precept in its train, and transgression draws transgression. The recompense of a precept is life; but the recompense of a transgression is death.

CHOSEN FEW
"Those who revere the LORD talked to one another. The LORD heard and noted it, and a SCROLL OF REMEMBRANCE has been written at HIS order concerning those who revere the LORD and esteem HIS NAME." [Malachi (Malakhi) 3. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

The truly faithful followers of the MIGHTY CREATOR GOD have usually been only a "remnant whom the LORD calls" [Joel/Yoel 2. 32] the "little flock" to whom is the "FATHER'S good pleasure to give the Kingdom." [Luke 12. 32]

Before the Great Flood — "while the ark was being prepared" there were "few, that is eight souls, saved through water." [1 Peter 3. 20] Regarding the children of Israel: "The LORD your GOD chose you to be HIS treasured people. It was not because you are the most numerous of people that the LORD set HIS heart on you and chose you — indeed, you are the smallest of all peoples." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 7. 7 Tanakh, Torah] Gideon's army had to be reduced from 32,000 to 300 before the ALMIGHTY ONE would let them fight the 135,000 Midianites. [Judges/Shofetim 7. 3 - 6; 8. 10] In Elijah's day, there were only 7,000 out of the millions of Israelites who had "not knelt to Baal or kissed him with their mouth." [1 Kings (Melakhim Alef) 19. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

YESHUA, the MESSIAH LORD & KING said — "Narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it." [Matthew 7. 14] "For many are called, but few are chosen." [Matthew 22. 14] Even among the few who are saved, "the laborers are few." [Luke 10. 2]

Thanks be to GOD ALMIGHTY, there are a few! In Malachi's day almost all the people and priests deserted the MAKER; but there was a small, faithful, believing remnant as was Levi who "feared the LORD and was reverent to HIS NAME." [Malachi (Malakhi) 2. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Concerning these few, "They shall be MINE, says the LORD OF HOSTS, on that Day that I am preparing, they shall be MY treasured possession...you shall come to see the difference between the righteous and the wicked, between him who has served the LORD and him who has not served HIM." [Malachi (Malakhi) 3. 17 - 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] We may be strangers and pilgrims here, but we will be the GREAT KING'S OWN treasured possession there! HalleluYAH!! What a day that will be as we enter the joy of our BELOVED REDEEMER!

My soul blesses the MOST HOLY LORD God for HE alone are worthy of all praise, reverence and exaltation. May you be a witnesses of God'S care, love, and glorious presence through the days ahead.
Have many warm, richly blessed days as we celebrate the ties of love and faith that bind us through MESSIAH YESHUA, the GOD of our Salvation. May the GLORIOUS HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL ever be praised for HIS continuing mercy and loving kindness.
Have a good week as you prepare for Passover!

GOD is a GOD of history WHO maintains a special relationship with every one of us created in HIS image. History has a meaning and a purpose, it is not chaotic, it has Seder (means: Order). The Talmud [Berachot 12a] teaches us that "every blessing requires two elements and any blessing that does not include in it GOD’S NAME as well as reference to HIS rulership as KING is not a blessing." Clearly, HE is Elokenu Melech Ha’olam – our GOD WHO continues to rule over the world as KING. The HOLY ONE WHO is completely involved, concerned, and personally connected to us.

URIM & THUMMIM
"Inside the Breastpiece of Decision you shall place the Urim and Thummim, so that they are over Aaron's heart when he comes before the LORD. Thus Aaron shall carry the instrument of decision for the Israelites over his heart before the LORD at all times." [Exodus (Shemot) 28. 30 Tanakh, Torah]

There is no command of the HOLY LORD GOD to make the Urim and the Thummim, only to place them in the breastpiece. They indicate a kind of oracle, "Eleazar the priest, shall seek the decision of the Urim before the LORD." [Numbers (B'Midvar) 27. 21 Tanakh, Torah] In Hebrew, "Nathan" is the word meaning "put in" which is the same word used for the law to be IN the Ark of the Covenant, with the idea that it is to be covered completely. Therefore, it informs us that the Urim and Thummim were to be put inside the doubled-over pouch of the breastpiece and covered — even as the Law was inside the Ark.

No one knows for certain what these were and there is much speculation concerning them. Some translators give these two Hebrew words as "Light & Perfection" others as "Manifestation & Truth." The first time the word "perfect" is found in the HEBREW SCRIPTURES, it is used to speak of a walk or life. [Genesis/Bereshith 6. 9] The word is "tamiym" meaning complete, entire, without blemish, perfect, integrity, truth. The last occurrence of "perfect" plainly refers to the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, HE is the ROCK, HIS work is perfect. ["The ROCK! — HIS deeds are perfect; Yea, all HIS ways are just; a faithful GOD, never false, true and upright is HE." Deuteronomy/Devarim 32.4] The first and last occurrences of words or subjects in HOLY WRIT are always important indicating a richer meaning that is otherwise overlooked. In this connection, the words "without blemish" — with references to the Passover lamb and the sacrifices in Leviticus/Vayikra and Numbers/B'Midvar, is the word also translated "PERFECT" and is very similar to the word "THUMMIM (Tamiym)!"

The first word of this combination (Urim-Thummim) is the plural of UR which means "Light". GOD OMNIPOTENT is the CREATOR OF LIGHT. The LORD YESHUA is the LIGHT OF THE WORLD WHO manifests the FATHER OF LIGHTS. [James 1. 17] YESHUA, the ANOINTED ONE makes the counsels and purposes of GOD known. The mind and will of the HOLY ONE can be perfectly revealed by HIM and communicated by HIM to HIS people.

These two words are considered to be plurals of MAJESTY (the singular light) and PERFECTION. [Majesty is a metaphor for what is brought to light — GUILT, Ephesians 5. 13 — whatever makes manifest is light. Perfection is the metaphor for moral perfection — INNOCENCE.] A black stone was given to the guilty at trials in ancient times. [1 Samuel/Shemuel Alef 14. 41 — "gives a perfect lot."] Urim gives clear evidence. Thummim gives or shows the innocent.

Only the LORD YESHUA is the PERFECT WALK, the PERFECT WORK, the LIGHT, the TRUTH, the INNOCENT ONE WHO was made as the guilty that the guilty might be declared innocent by believing on HIS NAME!

URIM begins with the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet (Alef). The first letter of THUMMIM, is the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet (Tav) and each of these words is preceded by the combination of the first and last of the Hebrew alphabet. This is the Name of the MESSIAH written many times but hidden in the OLD COVENANT and carried forward into the Greek as "Alpha-Omega." The LORD YESHUA calls HIMSELF by this Name. [Revelation 1. 8, 11; 21. 6] YESHUA, the MESSIAH & SAVIOR is the FIRST and the LAST; HE is the URIM and the THUMMIM. Urim first, the DIVINITY of our LORD. HE is the CREATOR of light which reveals. Thummim equals PERFECTION, the HUMANITY of our LORD. JESUS is the PERFECT HUMAN; HE is the UNBLEMISHED LAMB and the UNDEFILED HIGH PRIEST.

The MASTER DESIGNER commanded that these items were to be put into the breastpiece. This implies the doubled pouch of the breastpiece since the word for "put in" indicates that it is covered by material of some kind. We find this same implication in Proverbs: "Lots are cast into the lap; the decision depends on the LORD." [Proverbs (Mishle) 16. 33 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Here, bosom is used for the clothing or covering over it. In this same verse, the word for "lot" is "goral (a stone)" — and "the decision (or judgment) is of the LORD". . . from which comes the name "BREASTPIECE OF JUDGMENT."

The lots or stones of the breastpiece pouch were used or cast as dice; and by their fall somehow revealed the Divine will or judgment. The book by Samuel Midvar supports this, where casting of lots is referred to twice in close association with seeking revelation through Urim and Thummim. [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 10. 19 - 22; 14. 37 – 42] Casting of lots was known among the Hebrews and other people of antiquity. [see Esther/Ester] It was common practice to use black and white stones, casting them on the ground to decide matters and as a form of gambling (dice — black dots on white). This, no doubt was taken from the sacred lots, the custom of standing before Urim and Thummim to determine the mind of the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD in important matters. Also, in ancient times it was the custom for a white stone to be given to one returning from battle having won a victory and given to a man as a token that he was a free man of the city.

The Prophecy of the Stones is fulfilled in heaven! The names of the twelve apostles are in the foundation gems of the wall of the New Jerusalem. [Revelation 21. 19] Yes, the sacred lots will be there too. A white stone with a new name will be given to the redeemed. [Revelation 2. 17] We will be fully acquitted, declared "innocent" before all the HOSTS OF HEAVEN. The victory was won through the Testimony of the LAMB and we each will be a "free man" of the Holy City ! O what absolute overwhelming joys await us!

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
As we bid farewell to Sabbath, we bless and praise YOU, LORD YESHUA, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL and ask YOU to purify our spirits that in our daily tasks we may be conscious of YOUR PRESENCE. Turn our daily thoughts to YOU and help us to see that no work truly prospers unless it brings blessings to other lives, and no gain truly enriches if it does not add happiness to others. Help us so to live that when we have gathered our final harvest, many shall rise up that we have told or shown the way to YOUR Kingdom. Continue to give YOUR blessings upon us. Teach us to seek YOU evermore within the sanctuary of our souls, within the shelter of YOUR mighty wings.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 02 Apr 2017, 11:07 pm

GOD is a GOD of history WHO maintains a special relationship with every one of us created in HIS image. History has a meaning and a purpose, it is not chaotic, it has Seder (means: Order). The Talmud [Berachot 12a] teaches us that "every blessing requires two elements and any blessing that does not include in it GOD’S NAME as well as reference to HIS rulership as KING is not a blessing." Clearly, HE is Elokenu Melech Ha’olam – our GOD WHO continues to rule over the world as KING. The HOLY ONE WHO is completely involved, concerned, and personally connected to us.

URIM & THUMMIM
"Inside the Breastpiece of Decision you shall place the Urim and Thummim, so that they are over Aaron's heart when he comes before the LORD. Thus Aaron shall carry the instrument of decision for the Israelites over his heart before the LORD at all times." [Exodus (Shemot) 28. 30 Tanakh, Torah]

There is no command of the HOLY LORD GOD to make the Urim and the Thummim, only to place them in the breastpiece. They indicate a kind of oracle, "Eleazar the priest, shall seek the decision of the Urim before the LORD." [Numbers (B'Midvar) 27. 21 Tanakh, Torah] In Hebrew, "Nathan" is the word meaning "put in" which is the same word used for the law to be IN the Ark of the Covenant, with the idea that it is to be covered completely. Therefore, it informs us that the Urim and Thummim were to be put inside the doubled-over pouch of the breastpiece and covered — even as the Law was inside the Ark.

No one knows for certain what these were and there is much speculation concerning them. Some translators give these two Hebrew words as "Light & Perfection" others as "Manifestation & Truth." The first time the word "perfect" is found in the HEBREW SCRIPTURES, it is used to speak of a walk or life. [Genesis/Bereshith 6. 9] The word is "tamiym" meaning complete, entire, without blemish, perfect, integrity, truth. The last occurrence of "perfect" plainly refers to the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, HE is the ROCK, HIS work is perfect. ["The ROCK! — HIS deeds are perfect; Yea, all HIS ways are just; a faithful GOD, never false, true and upright is HE." Deuteronomy/Devarim 32.4] The first and last occurrences of words or subjects in HOLY WRIT are always important indicating a richer meaning that is otherwise overlooked. In this connection, the words "without blemish" — with references to the Passover lamb and the sacrifices in Leviticus/Vayikra and Numbers/B'Midvar, is the word also translated "PERFECT" and is very similar to the word "THUMMIM (Tamiym)!"

The first word of this combination (Urim-Thummim) is the plural of UR which means "Light". GOD OMNIPOTENT is the CREATOR OF LIGHT. The LORD YESHUA is the LIGHT OF THE WORLD WHO manifests the FATHER OF LIGHTS. [James 1. 17] YESHUA, the ANOINTED ONE makes the counsels and purposes of GOD known. The mind and will of the HOLY ONE can be perfectly revealed by HIM and communicated by HIM to HIS people.

These two words are considered to be plurals of MAJESTY (the singular light) and PERFECTION. [Majesty is a metaphor for what is brought to light — GUILT, Ephesians 5. 13 — whatever makes manifest is light. Perfection is the metaphor for moral perfection — INNOCENCE.] A black stone was given to the guilty at trials in ancient times. [1 Samuel/Shemuel Alef 14. 41 — "gives a perfect lot."] Urim gives clear evidence. Thummim gives or shows the innocent.

Only the LORD YESHUA is the PERFECT WALK, the PERFECT WORK, the LIGHT, the TRUTH, the INNOCENT ONE WHO was made as the guilty that the guilty might be declared innocent by believing on HIS NAME!

URIM begins with the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet (Alef). The first letter of THUMMIM, is the last letter of the Hebrew alphabet (Tav) and each of these words is preceded by the combination of the first and last of the Hebrew alphabet. This is the Name of the MESSIAH written many times but hidden in the OLD COVENANT and carried forward into the Greek as "Alpha-Omega." The LORD YESHUA calls HIMSELF by this Name. [Revelation 1. 8, 11; 21. 6] YESHUA, the MESSIAH & SAVIOR is the FIRST and the LAST; HE is the URIM and the THUMMIM. Urim first, the DIVINITY of our LORD. HE is the CREATOR of light which reveals. Thummim equals PERFECTION, the HUMANITY of our LORD. JESUS is the PERFECT HUMAN; HE is the UNBLEMISHED LAMB and the UNDEFILED HIGH PRIEST.

The MASTER DESIGNER commanded that these items were to be put into the breastpiece. This implies the doubled pouch of the breastpiece since the word for "put in" indicates that it is covered by material of some kind. We find this same implication in Proverbs: "Lots are cast into the lap; the decision depends on the LORD." [Proverbs (Mishle) 16. 33 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Here, bosom is used for the clothing or covering over it. In this same verse, the word for "lot" is "goral (a stone)" — and "the decision (or judgment) is of the LORD". . . from which comes the name "BREASTPIECE OF JUDGMENT."

The lots or stones of the breastpiece pouch were used or cast as dice; and by their fall somehow revealed the Divine will or judgment. The book by Samuel Midvar supports this, where casting of lots is referred to twice in close association with seeking revelation through Urim and Thummim. [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 10. 19 - 22; 14. 37 – 42] Casting of lots was known among the Hebrews and other people of antiquity. [see Esther/Ester] It was common practice to use black and white stones, casting them on the ground to decide matters and as a form of gambling (dice — black dots on white). This, no doubt was taken from the sacred lots, the custom of standing before Urim and Thummim to determine the mind of the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD in important matters. Also, in ancient times it was the custom for a white stone to be given to one returning from battle having won a victory and given to a man as a token that he was a free man of the city.

The Prophecy of the Stones is fulfilled in heaven! The names of the twelve apostles are in the foundation gems of the wall of the New Jerusalem. [Revelation 21. 19] Yes, the sacred lots will be there too. A white stone with a new name will be given to the redeemed. [Revelation 2. 17] We will be fully acquitted, declared "innocent" before all the HOSTS OF HEAVEN. The victory was won through the Testimony of the LAMB and we each will be a "free man" of the Holy City ! O what absolute overwhelming joys await us!

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
As we bid farewell to Sabbath, we bless and praise YOU, LORD YESHUA, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL and ask YOU to purify our spirits that in our daily tasks we may be conscious of YOUR PRESENCE. Turn our daily thoughts to YOU and help us to see that no work truly prospers unless it brings blessings to other lives, and no gain truly enriches if it does not add happiness to others. Help us so to live that when we have gathered our final harvest, many shall rise up that we have told or shown the way to YOUR Kingdom. Continue to give YOUR blessings upon us. Teach us to seek YOU evermore within the sanctuary of our souls, within the shelter of YOUR mighty wings.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 01 Apr 2017, 9:44 pm

Wisdom should not make you feel full, but rather fill you with hunger.

GENERAL & SPECIFIC WILL OF GOD
"Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the LORD is." [Ephesians 5. 17]

There is no more exalted theme in the world than the will of GOD, nor is there a more important practical question than how to know the will of the ETERNAL HOLY ONE. Of greatest significance is the recognition that it is HIS will, not man's will, that is important.

ALMIGHTY GOD desires for us to know HIS will — both HIS will in general, as revealed in HOLY SCRIPTURES; and HIS specific will for our life. This in view of the fact that HE is glorified in our personal relationship with HIM. The latter must, in every instance, be in complete agreement with the former as the HOLY SPIRIT, WHO leads us, will never contradict the WRITTEN WORD which HE inspired. Thus, an essential requirement to finding the personal will of GOD is knowing HIS general will.

The general or universal will of the LORD GOD is expressed in the fact of HIS special creation. "YOU are worthy, O LORD, to receive glory and honour and power; for YOU created all things, and by YOUR will they exist and were created." [Revelation 4. 11] Then "THE WORD" became flesh — GOD SUPREME came down and was born in the form of a MAN that HE could accomplish GOD'S perfect will, "Behold, I have come — in the volume of the BOOK it is written of ME — to do YOUR will, O GOD." [Hebrews 10. 7] "To do what pleases YOU, my GOD, is my desire; YOUR TEACHING is within my heart." [Psalms (Tehillym) 40. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

Being the PERFECT MAN, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH became our SIN-BEARING SUBSTITUTE; "by that will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of the LORD JESUS Christ once for all." [Hebrews 10. 10] It is HIS will that this should provide salvation to all who believe: "This is the will of HIM that sent ME, that everyone who sees the SON and believes in HIM may have everlasting life; and I will raise him up at the last day." [John 6. 40] This, in turn, entails individual regeneration of all who receive the LORD YESHUA, "who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of GOD." [John 1. 13]

OMNIPOTENT GOD'S will is:
Absolute Security: "This is the will of the FATHER WHO sent ME, that of all HE has given ME I should lose nothing, but should raise it up at the last day." [John 6. 39]

Our Sanctification: "For this is the will of GOD, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality; that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor." [1 Thessalonians 4. 3] We glorify our HEAVENLY FATHER when we abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul.

Ultimate Glorification: "FATHER, I desire that they also whom YOU gave ME may be with ME where I am, that they may behold MY glory which YOU have given ME; for YOU loved ME before the foundation of the world." [John 17. 24] MESSIAH YESHUA is the believer’s EXAMPLE and LIVING HOPE. We are assured that when HE appears, those who know HIM will be glorified.

Thankful in all Things: "In everything give thanks; for this is the will of GOD in CHRIST JESUS for you." [1 Thessalonians 5. 18] "Therefore by HIM let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to HIS NAME." [Hebrews 13. 15]

Virtuous Life: "For this is the will of GOD, that by doing good you may put to silence the ignorance of foolish men." [1 Peter 2. 15] Beloved, whoever does what is good is of GOD, the BELOVED MASTER and commendable before HIM. [1 Peter 2. 20; 3 John 11]

The believer who understands, believes, and obeys SOVEREIGN GOD'S general will is then prepared to recognize, know, follow and diligently practice (perform & accomplish) HIS specific PERSONAL will.

Good Sabbath! Come, let us go out to meet the Sabbath Queen, the Bride of the week…Sabbath, eagerly awaited and joyously welcomed!
I greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul exults in my GOD. For HE clothed me with garments of salvation, wrapped me in a robe of righteousness; thus shouts of victory and praise spring forth in HIS PRESENCE. I love YOU, LORD and I lift my voice to worship YOU.
Have a tremendously wonderful Sabbath!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 31 Mar 2017, 6:51 pm

Learn a lot from teachers, even more from your colleagues . . .and the most from your pupils.

THE GUIDING EYE
"Let ME instruct you and teach you which way to go; let ME offer counsel; I will guide you with MY eye." [Psalms (Tehillym) 32. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

The title, "Maskil (Hebrew, meaning instruction)" is the heading for Psalm 32 showing the blessedness of forgiveness. This Psalm contains David's personal testimony of intense soul-searing conviction following his awful sin with Bathsheba, with whom he committed adultery; and Uriah, her husband, whom David had murdered in battle so he could have Bathsheba as his wife.

David said that his "limbs had wasted away" and that ALMIGHTY GOD'S "hand lay heavy on me" [vs. 3 - 4] until finally "I acknowledged my sin to YOU and did not cover up my guilt" and "YOU, LORD forgave the guilt of my sin." [v. 5] Once a sinner has confessed in true repentance, there is real forgiveness and cleansing, and the happiness of salvation is restored. Now they are born-anew and now they are saints. Therefore, David could begin his Psalm with "Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered over!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 32. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The word "blessed (Hebrew: 'esher)" means happy and the only way to relieve guilt and depression is by confession of sin, genuine repentance, and then by restitution to anyone injured by the sin, if possible, and committing to live wholly for CREATOR GOD.

Truly, this is sensible and reasonable instruction! The MOST HIGH GOD, the HEAVENLY FATHER, desires HIS children not to be "as the senseless horse or mule whose movement must be curbed by bit and bridle forcibly" [v. 9]; but to be so in tune with GOD'S HOLY WRITTEN WORD and HIS will that HE can guide them gently and quietly, like a parent who teaches (directs) an obedient and loving child merely by the look in their eye. "Thus says the LORD, your REDEEMER, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL — I the LORD am your GOD, instructing you for your own benefit, WHO leads you by the way you should go." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 48. 17 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

"Truly the eye of the LORD is on those who fear HIM and hope in HIS unfailing mercy and wait for HIS faithful care to deliver their soul from death, to sustain them from famine." [Psalms (Tehillym) 33. 18 – 19 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The happy (blessed) life is the one of obedience to the guiding eye of the LORD & MASTER ARCHITECT.

Praise to our wonderful ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD! We praise and bless YOU, O GOD for lovingly and graciously offering us YOUR amazing grace. Dark times are not coming, they are here, falling into place according to the WRITTEN WORD. Grant us rest in YOUR power and faithfulness, for without YOU, we are nothing. We all need YOUR strength and encouragement...for we must shine HIS LIGHT in the darkness and stoke the embers of Hope.

People who think they are more important than others have forgotten what is important.

CRY OF GOD'S HEART
"O, that they had such a heart in them that they would revere ME and follow all MY commandments, that it may be well with them and with their children forever!" [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 5. 29 Tanakh, Torah]

To know the MERCIFUL GOD OF HEAVEN, we must "listen!" He tells us, "I am the FIRST, and I am the LAST as well." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 48. 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im] And we must believe that HE is the only GOD and love HIM alone. "Hear, O Israel ! the LORD, our GOD, the LORD is ONE! You shall love the LORD your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 6. 4 - 5 Tanakh, Torah]

ALMIGHTY GOD, in HIS tender compassionate kindness, desires, "if only MY people would listen to ME, that they would obey ME and follow MY paths!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 81. 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Instead, the nations are void of counsel and there is no understanding in them. The people utterly corrupted themselves with evil and have turned aside from the LORD'S commands, even denying HIS existence. Our sins are done in the open for all to see; and in belligerent, hostile, defiance we have provoked the RIGHTEOUS ONE to anger.

Our response to the SOVEREIGN LORD should be to "Listen to (HIS) counsel and accept discipline in order that you may be wise in your latter days. Many designs are in a man's mind, but it is the LORD'S plan that stands and will be accomplished." [Proverbs (Mishle) 19. 20 - 21 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The HOLY ONE declares, "When MY people who bear MY NAME humble themselves, pray, and seek MY face and turn from their evil ways, I will hear in MY heavenly abode and forgive their sin and heal their land." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 7. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

As we earnestly obey, the GENTLE MASTER will "teach us to number our days rightly" so we will gain a heart of wisdom and HE will have compassion on us. [Psalms/Tehillym 90. 8 - 13] "What does the LORD your GOD demand of you? Only this, to revere the LORD your GOD, to walk only in HIS paths, to love HIM, and to serve the LORD your GOD with all of your heart and soul." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 10. 12 Tanakh, Torah] "Obey the VOICE OF THE LORD your GOD, to keep HIS commandments and HIS statutes which are recorded in this BOOK OF THE TEACHING." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 30. 10 Tanakh, Torah] IF we love HIM, this is something we will want to do, not something we have to do.

The LOVING LORD GOD promises that "you will find HIM, IF only you seek HIM with all your heart and soul." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 4. 29 Tanakh, Torah] Those who have a tender heart to seek the BLESSED SAVIOR and humble themselves before HIM, HE will give them the understanding to acknowledge "that I am the LORD. They shall be MY people and I will be their GOD when they turn back to ME with their whole heart." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 24. 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

Both Jews and Gentiles can receive the POWER OF GOD and the WISDOM OF GOD, in MESSIAH YESHUA. [1 Corinthians 1. 24] Nehemiah was a good example for everyone with a heart for the LORD to follow — "he read from the BOOK OF THE TEACHING OF GOD each day from the First to the Last day." [Nehemiah (Nechemah) 8. 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] If one were wise, they would contemplate their eternal worth and redeem the time. "Oh that they were wise, they would think upon this, they would consider their Latter End." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 32. 29 Tanakh, Torah] LORD, bind us closer to YOU and keep us strong.

Abraham knew he would never have a child. Moses knew no one would follow him. David knew he would always honor the ALMIGHTY ONE. Peter knew he would never disown YESHUA. The Apostles knew the Gospel was not meant for Gentiles. And Paul (Saul) knew followers of the WAY were enemies of GOD.
All of them believed in I know it all. But, they were wrong. So what are we to do? Seek and pursue the Kingdom of GOD. [Luke 12:31a] Make every effort to do good to others. [1 Corinthians 10:24] Live in peace with each other. Be sympathetic, compassionate, kind, gentle, humble, and patient. [1 Peter 3:8, Colossians 3:12] Show consideration and value for to everyone. [1 Peter 2:17a] Never revenge evil with evil or insult with insult. [1 Peter 3:9] Forgive as GOD has forgiven us. [Colossians 3:13] Always love and encourage each other even more. [John 13:34-35, Hebrews 3:13, 1 Thessalonians 4:10b]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 29 Mar 2017, 10:11 pm

Let no day pass without its season of silent waiting before the LORD GOD.

MIGHTY WIND
"The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the SPIRIT." [John 3. 8]

There has always been a connection between the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD and the wind. Beginning at creation when the SPIRIT OF GOD moved over the surface of the waters in preparation for the CREATOR’S creative work. [Genesis/Bereshith 1. 2] Then the MASTER DESIGNER used the winds to help dry up the flood waters "ELOHIYM made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters subsided." [Genesis/Bereshith 8. 1] As a powerful life-giving force, the wind in Ezekiel’s vision was instructed, "Prophesy to the wind (Hebrew: Ruwach - breath, spirit), prophesy, O mortal! Say to the wind, Thus said the LORD GOD — Come, O BREATH, from the four winds and breathe into these slain, that they may live again. — I prophesied as HE commanded me. The breath entered them, and they came to life and stood up on their feet, a vast multitude." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 37. 9 Tanakh, Nevi’im]

There was a "Sound of a Mighty Wind" accompanied by "Tongues of Fire" on the day of Pentecost, as the disciples first received the outpouring of the HOLY SPIRIT. The "wind" became "tongues" in the mouths of all the disciples as they spoke the wonderful works of ALMIGHTY GOD, in every language on the face of the earth. Thus everyone heard and understood in their own native language. [Acts 2. 1 - 12] The result of the outpouring of the HOLY SPIRIT was "boldness" and "power" to be witnesses of MESSIAH YESHUA in the face of the very ones who had called for the LORD JESUS' death.

The wind brought great hardship to Job, "Suddenly a great and mighty wind from the wilderness. It struck the four corners of the house so that it collapsed upon the young men, and they are dead." [Job (Iyob) 1. 19 Tanakh, Kethuvim] OMNIPOTENT GOD, the POSSESSOR OF HEAVEN & EARTH also sends the wind to bring about judgment, "Thus said the LORD OF HOSTS — I am going to break the bow of Elam, the mainstay of their strength. And I shall bring four winds against Elam from the four quarters of heaven, and scatter them to the four winds. There shall not be a nation to which the fugitives from Elam do not go. I will break Elam before their enemies…MY flaming wrath will bring disaster upon them." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 49. 35 - 37 Tanakh, Nevi’im] There is a peculiar unpredictability about the wind, yet the LORD our SHIELD & EXCEEDINGLY GREAT REWARD is in control of it, "After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree." [Revelation 7. 1]

The ALMIGHTY ONE was also in control of Jonah’s destination when HE "sent out a mighty wind upon the sea, and such a great tempest came on the sea that the ship was in danger of broking up." [Jonah (Yonah) 1. 4 Tanakh, Nevi’im] Jonah ended up being thrown overboard at his own request, by this the tempestuous wind ceased since it accomplished what was needed. Then Jonah was swallowed up by a big fish the LORD had specially prepared and returned him to land to try again.

Again using HIS elements, the MASTER CONTROLLER caused a tempestuous head wind that caught the ship Paul was on and drove it to the Isle of Malta where it was completely wrecked. However, the ANGEL OF GOD had told Paul that no life would be lost. This happened just as Paul warned the sailors, but GOD used the situation for HIS glory and proved that Paul was a indeed a man called to HIS service. [see Acts 27 - 28]

Just as the wind obeys the MASTER’S command, so the believer should be moved by the SPIRIT OF GOD to wholly do HIS will. And as we ask, the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA will teach us to delight in HIS Law as we are led by THE COMFORTER, His HOLY SPIRIT.

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel !
YOURS, O LORD, is the greatness and the power, the glory and the victory, and the majesty; for all that is in the heavens and in the earth are YOURS; YOURS is the Kingdom, O LORD, and YOU are exalted as head above all. Praised be the LORD to WHOM all praise is due for ever and ever! Praised be YOU, O LORD our GOD, RULER of the world, WHO has chosen us from among all peoples and has given us YOUR Law. Thank YOU for redeeming us, forgiving us, and cleansing us from all our sins. Let us not be moved from YOUR path of righteousness we pray, Amen!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 28 Mar 2017, 9:40 pm

Spend your time counting your blessings, not airing your complaints.
LIKE THE RAIN
"For as the rain or snow drops from heaven and returns not there, but soaks the earth and makes it bring forth vegetation, yielding seed for the sower and bread for the eater, so is the WORD that issues from MY mouth: It does not come back to ME unfulfilled, but performs what I purpose, achieves what I sent it to do." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 55. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

What a beautiful, confident expectation in the natural and in the spiritual realm. Rain and snow falls from the heavens and eventually return there; then later falls again as rain and snow on the thirsty land. But they do not return until they first have accomplished their work of watering the earth, providing and renewing the world's water and food supplies to maintain its life. "HE forms the droplets of water, which cluster into rain, from HIS mist. The skies rain; they pour down their moisture and abundant showers fall on all mankind." [Job (Iyob) 36. 27 - 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

To the same extent, GOD'S HOLY WORD goes forth from heaven through HIS revealed SCRIPTURES and their distribution and proclamation by HIS disciples. It does not return empty or void, for it accomplishes CREATOR GOD'S divine work on earth; for "YOUR WORD stands firm in heaven." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 89 Tanakh, Kethuvim] YESHUA‘S OWN words were, "Heaven and earth will pass away, but MY WORDS will by no means pass away." [Matthew 24. 35]

The fruitful scattering of the SEED OF LIFE, GOD'S WRITTEN WORD is confirmed in many other TEXTS, "Send your BREAD forth upon the waters; for after many days you will find it...Sow your SEED in the morning, and don't hold back your hand in the evening, since you don't know which is going to succeed, the one or the other, or if both are equally good." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 11. 1, 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] It is the LORD GOD WHO will bless you in all the work of your hand which you do.

One person plants, another waters, "but neither he who plants is anything, nor he who waters, but GOD WHO gives the increase." [1 Corinthians 3. 6 - 7] "I will make them and the places all around MY hill a blessing; and I will send down the rain in its season; rains that bring showers of blessing." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 34. 26 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "YOU released a bountiful rain, O GOD; when YOUR OWN land languished, YOU sustained it." [Psalms (Tehillym) 68. 9 Tanakh, Nevi’im] As we sow and water the SEED, the HOLY WORD OF GOD ALMIGHTY, we have HIS DIVINE promise that HE will accomplish that which HE pleases; and, we are blessed.

Rosh Chodsesh – (the new moon) the month of Nisan begins this evening. The set-up of the Tabernacle was completed on the 1st of Nisan, see Exodus 40:2, 17
LORD, help us to break down the barriers which keep us from YOU. . . falsehood & faithlessness, callousness & selfishness, injustice & hard-heartedness.
Remember, keep looking up, the best is yet to be!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Mar 2017, 9:16 pm

There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle, the other is as though everything is a miracle. [Albert Einstein]

PIERCED ONE
"I will pour on the House of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem the SPIRIT of Grace and Supplication; then they will look to ME WHOM they pierced. Yes, they will mourn because of HIM as one mourns for his only son, and grieve for HIM as one wails in bitter grief over a firstborn." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 12. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

Scholars, both Jewish and Gentile, throughout the ages have carefully studied and considered the meaning and interpretation of this verse; thus there have been many varied interpretations. Since they cannot allow admission that they themselves pierced YEHOWAH, some have applied it to the nation of Israel with its persecutions in mind. But, to resolve the issue, the question must be answered: "Exactly who was pierced and for what purpose?"

What is fascinatingly interesting is the word "WHOM" translated in Hebrew is simply the first and last letters of the Hebrew alphabet (alef - tav). The term "Alef - Tav" in other texts express completeness and exceeding transcendency (inspiring, awe-filled, magnificent). When you consider the fact that the most distinctly unique name for the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD in HOLY SCRIPTURE, YEHOWAH, conveys a similar thought, although difficult to translate. Evidently the name YEHOWAH communicates the all-encompassing and ever self-existing nature of CREATOR GOD among other unique descriptive characteristics.

Insight and understanding comes together when you combine the opening Text and the verses in Revelation that declare: "Behold, HE is coming with clouds, and every eye will see HIM, even they who pierced HIM. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of HIM; even so, Amen. "I AM the ALPHA and the OMEGA, the BEGINNING and the END — says the Lord — WHO is and WHO was and WHO is to come, the ALMIGHTY." [Revelation 1. 7 - 8]

It is as if YEHOWAH HIMSELF, the SOVEREIGN HOLY ONE, WHO is asks the question, "Do you doubt WHOM it is you pierced? I am the ALEPH TAV, the ALPHA OMEGA, YEHOWAH, the MASTER DESIGNER, the BEGINNING and the ENDING of all things."

The precious Lord MESSIAH YESHUA was crucified for us; and if the rulers and elders knew the mysteries and wisdom of GOD beforehand, "they would not have crucified the LORD of Glory." [1 Corinthians 2. 8] HE died, the PERFECT SACRIFICE, that we might live. "Alleluia! Salvation and glory and honor and power belong to the LORD our GOD! For true and righteous are HIS judgments." [Revelation 19. 1 - 2] Astonishingly and beyond measure HE does all things well.

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel !
Whoever walks upright, works righteousness and speaks the truth will abide in the LORD'S Tabernacle and dwell in HIS holy hill. Watch and pray that you may be found worthy. Be encouraged and stand strong, the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA our KING is coming soon!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Mar 2017, 11:48 pm

Reason explains the darkness, but it is not a light.

THE TEN PLAGUES (Part 2 - Conclusion)
"The LORD said to Moses — Early in the morning present yourself to Pharaoh and say to him— Thus says the LORD, the GOD of the Hebrews: Let MY people go to worship ME. For at this time I will send all MY plagues upon your very heart, and on your servants and on your people that you may know there is none like ME in all the earth." [Exodus (Shemot) 9. 13 - 14 Tanakh, Torah] "Nevertheless I have spared you for this purpose: In order to show you MY power, and in order that MY NAME may be declared throughout the earth. Yet you continue to exalt yourself over MY people, and do not let them go." [Exodus (Shemot) 9. 16 - 17 Tanakh, Torah]

So, the plagues continued —

Plague of Boils came when Moses sprinkled ashes of the furnace towards heaven in the sight of Pharaoh. The furnace refers to the one which was used to bake bricks to build the cities for Pharaoh. It stood as the symbol of oppression of the Jews; and now from the very symbol of oppression, ashes were taken that resulted in an oppression on the Egyptians. With the ashes of the furnace sprinkled, all were smitten with boils.

The gods affected, Sekhmet and Khonsu, were Egyptian gods with the body of a woman and head of a lioness, believed to have power over epidemics, both to Cause and/or Stop — it could do neither! Serapis was the god of medicine and healing. Imhotep, was the god of medicine.
These all failed and could not terminate the plague!

Plague of Hail & Fire This plague mixture was against four Egyptian gods:
1. Shu was the sky god, son of Ra, the son god. [In Hebrew, ra means evil.]
2. Nut, the sky goddess of fertility, sister and wife of Osiris, represented as wearing cow's horns and a solar disk on her head.
These could not stop the Fire & Hail of ALMIGHTY GOD. The fire and hail which fell from the sky showed that Nut, goddess of the sky and Shu, god of the air, were unable to protect the Egyptians. It didn’t rain often in Egypt and most of their water came from the Nile, so the Egyptians were scared whenever it was cloudy or rainy.
They believed that the sun god Ra travelled across the sky in his boat every day, fighting the forces of evil which tried to stop him. Hail and fire would have seemed to them like an attack on Ra, their most important god, and an attempt to stop him from continuing in his journey across the sky.
The result of the plague was fourfold: First, it killed every man in the field. Second, it killed every beast in the field.
3. Seth was the god of agriculture.
4. Isis, the goddess of agriculture.
This plague also destroyed the crops standing in the fields in an attack on Nepri, god of the grain, and Renenutet, goddess of fertility and food, who were shown to be powerless to protect their people’s harvest. Third, this plague smote every herb of the field, these gods were not able to save the flax and barley crops. Fourth, it broke every tree of the field.

Plague of Locust The locusts destroyed everything still left in the field and even entered the houses of Egypt that weren’t ruined by the fire and hail, thus also attacking Nepri and Renenutet. There were so many locusts that they blotted out the sun, overpowering the sun-god Ra.
The ancient Egyptians also worshipped the ‘eye of Horus’, which they believed was a symbol of protection. It is possible that when the locusts are described as covering the eye of the land, it refers to the perception of the Egyptians that the protecting eye of Horus was dimmed by GOD. Seth and Isis, the god and goddess of agriculture are two other gods affected in this plague. None could save the growing crop from the locust.

Plague of Darkness lasted 3 days and was of such a thickness it could be felt, severely affecting the equilibrium; no one was able even to stand in such darkness. For the Egyptians, thick black darkness for seven unceasing days and nights was a clear sign of the defeat of the sun-god Ra.
The god's affected were Ra, the sun god who had two forms — either with the body of a man and head of a ram, or the body of a man and the head of a goose. Khepre, a sun god with the body of a man and head of a beetle. Harakhte, the sun god with a man's body and head of a hawk. Aton, a sun-disk god. Horus, the winged sun disk god who was the son of Osiris and Isis, also having a hawk head. Atum, the god of the setting sun. Thoth, the moon god. Nut, the sky goddess. Shu, the sky god.
All were powerless against the Plague of Darkness!

Death of the Firstborn was the final plague on Egypt. Egyptian society was built upon the cult of primogeniture (seniority, position, pre-eminence). Osiris, the first-born son of Ra, was the first Pharaoh solely due to his birth order. The Egyptians believed that every pharaoh was also a god, the first-born son of the first-born son stretching back to Osiris himself. Min, the god of protection and reproduction. Isis, the goddess of procreation and reproduction. Hathor, the goddess who was believed present at the birth of a child. Apis, the firstborn bull, a sacred bull, the second Apis bull to die within these ten plagues.
This plague destroyed the final illusion of the power and immortality of the Egyptian first-born leader. When the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY first sent Moses to Pharaoh, HE told him "Israel is MY first-born son". By killing the first-born of Egypt and sparing Israel, GOD showed that HIS first-born are the real first-born, and dealt the final blow to the Egyptians’ entire first-born-based belief structure.

None of these could protect the firstborn from the FINGER OF THE ALMIGHTY ETERNAL GOD OF HEAVEN! "It has been clearly demonstrated and you have been shown to know that the LORD alone is ELOHIYM; there is none beside HIM." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 4. 35 Tanakh, Torah] Assuredly, YEHOWAH GOD is the only SOVEREIGN LORD GOD OMNIPOTENT!

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem!
As we bid farewell to Shabbas, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly and guard you, our dear ones, every day.
O, that your ever-growing faith grant you the privilege to witness and experience the marvelous miracle of being delivered from the yoke of slavery to sin. Perhaps the coming of Passover will serve as a reminder that obedience is better then sacrifice! Keep in mind, faith celebrates even before the victory is seen!
May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout each day so they are filled with love and unselfishness — that happiness and contentment may abide in our homes. Have a super special week!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Mar 2017, 11:06 pm

Ignorance is arrogance.

THE TEN PLAGUES (Part 1 of 2)
"Has any god ever tried to go and take for himself one nation from the midst of another nation, by trials, by signs, by wonders, by war, by a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, and by awesome power, as the LORD your GOD did for you in Egypt before your very eyes? To you it was shown, clearly demonstrated, that the LORD alone is GOD; there is none other besides HIM." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 4. 34 - 35 Tanakh, Torah]

The Ten Plagues were inflicted upon the land of Egypt by the HOLY ONE because of Egypt's enslavement of the Jewish people. The OMNISCIENT CREATOR GOD OF HEAVEN promised Avram (Abraham), "I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you shall be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you; but, whoever curses you, I will curse." [Genesis (Bereshith) 12. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Torah]

There were four specific purposes why TRUE & LIVING ALMIGHTY ONE, blessed be HE, brought these Ten Plagues upon Egypt: The First was to show that the MIGHTY GOD OF ISRAEL is the only GOD. The Second was to show the foolishness of idolatry. The Third was to punish Egypt for their curse upon the Israelites. The Fourth was to free Israel.

Pharaoh was also considered to be a god in human form and the plagues proved that he was not much of a god after all. In addition, one of the most important and controlling casts in the Egyptian society was the priesthood of Egypt, and the plagues affected these priests likewise. The Ten Plagues did more than bring pain and suffering onto the Egyptian people. Each plague attacked at least one of the Egyptians\u2019 many gods, demonstrating the powerlessness of their idols and the omnipotence of ALMIGHTY GOD. The plagues were not just creative vengeance; they came to teach a lesson. It was recognition of GOD, a step-by-step dismantling of the entire Egyptian belief system.

The introductory sign to Pharaoh was the staff turning into a snake A cobra was one of the protectors of the Pharaohs of Egypt, and featured in the royal headdress that they wore. It was a representation of Thermuthis, protector goddess of the Pharaoh. When Moses\u2019 staff turned into a snake and then swallowed the staves/snakes of Pharaoh\u2019s magicians, it was a way of demonstrating that the GOD of the Israelites was more powerful than the god and protector of Pharaoh.

Plague of Blood was on waters of Egypt found in rivers, streams, pools, and ponds; it included the water in the vessels themselves. The vessels were made of wood and stone \u2014 the common idiom for idolatry \u2014 wood and stone; indicating these were used for the purpose of a drink offering to the gods of Egypt. The Egyptians shed Jewish blood, and now blood was given them to drink. This plague affected these Egyptian gods: The Nile River itself, Khnum, the guardian of the Nile; Hapi, the spirit of the Nile; Osiris, for whom the Nile River was his bloodstream; Sepek, a crocodile god who had the body of a man and the head of a crocodile; Neith, the protector of the large fish; and Hathor, the protector of the major fish. They also worshiped Taweret, the hippopotamus goddess of pregnancy and childbirth, who was believed to live in the Nile. When the river turned to blood, it would have seemed to the Egyptians as though the Nile gods had been killed.
All these so-called gods thoroughly failed!

Plague of Frogs Two gods were affected by this plague: Hapi again, who controlled the alluvial deposits of the Nile to make the land fertile \u2014 the sound of frogs usually meant a time for rejoicing because it meant the Nile receded and the land was fertile. This plague attacked the Egyptians using their own symbol of protection. It brought them to hate their own deity, and forced them to kill the creatures which to them was the manifestation of a goddess. When the dead frogs were left in stinking heaps at the end of the plague, it would have reinforced the message that their goddess was dead and disgusting. The Egyptian priests and magicians copied this plague and caused an even greater disaster. The goddess Heqt, having the body of a woman and the head of a frog was the symbol of resurrection and fertility. These gods were useless!

Plague of Mixture (lice, dog flies, vermin, gnats, swarms of numerous pests) The plague of lice which appeared out of the dust transformed their god from a protector and benefactor into a source of danger. The two gods affected in this plague were Uatchit, the god of insects; and Seb, the god of the earth who was to protect from lice.
The priesthood of Egypt was also affected in that it was noted for its purity and cleanliness. However, they were forced to shave their body of all hair, including the eyebrows to avoid this plague; but the intensity of the swarms still was found on their bodies.

Plague of Flies A plague of biting flies. In Ancient Egypt, flies represented tenacity, stubbornness, determination, courage, eternal life, and sometimes fertility. Stone carvings and amulets shaped as flies were found in ancient Egyptian tombs. To be attacked by the insect they revered would have been a major blow to the Egyptian mind. The Egyptian god affected in this plague was Beelzebub, the "lord of the flies" who controlled the fly population \u2014 he could do nothing!
The Hebrews twisted the name BeelzeBUB \u2014 calling the name, BeelzeBUL which fittingly means "lord of the dung heap."

Plague of Murrain (a disease in cattle) Many Egyptian gods were depicted as animals, especially as cows, bulls and rams. Apis, god of strength and fertility, was worshiped as a sacred bull of the god Ptah, a firstborn bull always kept in the open; Mnevis, the sacred bull of god Ra; Amun, one of the most powerful gods in Egypt, was depicted as a ram, as was Ra; the god of the city Helipoplis, also a firstborn kept in the open; Hathor, goddess of love, was shown as a cow who had the body of a woman and head of a cow, the protector of the cows and the goddess of love, beauty, music, and joy; Knom, the ram god of creation and the god of the Nile surging floods, was shown with a ram\u2019s head and the body of a man. Unsurprisingly, these idolatrous gods failed, all the cattle and rams in the field died! Those inside a barn or building were spared.
Animals were worshipped as the embodiment of the god and were even embalmed when they died. As well as damaging the food source and livelihood of the Egyptians, this plague killed their gods by killing the cattle and sheep which represented them. . . for now, but more plagues are to come.

...to be continued

Sha\u2019alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
Welcoming SHABBAT HACHODESH \u2013 Sabbath of the New Moon.
"Simcha Shel Mitzvah \u2014 Joy in doing good." May each day be entered with joy in our hearts and confidence that ALMIGHTY GOD, in HIS mercy, will continue to use us as HIS messengers of the GOOD NEWS to the perplexed and depraved world around us! Remember, faith celebrates even before the victory is seen!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 24 Mar 2017, 6:35 pm

No secret causes GOD concern, HE knows all.

NAARAH — BETHULAH — ALMAH
"He (Abraham's servant) had scarcely finished speaking (to the LORD GOD), when Rivkah (Rebekkah), who was born to Bethuel, the son of Milcah the wife of Abraham's brother, Nahor, came out with her pitcher on her shoulder. The young woman (Hebrew: naarah) was very beautiful, a virgin (Hebrew: bethulah) whom no man had known." [Genesis (Bereshith) 24. 16 Tanakh, Torah]

Rivkah (Rebekkah) is called a virgin (bethulah); later, in Genesis 24:55, she is called an engaged virgin (Hebrew: almah). The RIGHTEOUS SOVEREIGN LORD, speaking by the HOLY SPIRIT through the prophet Isaiah said — "The LORD HIMSELF shall give you a sign: Behold, a virgin (almah – engaged virgin) shall conceive and shall bear a SON and shall call HIS NAME "IMMANU'EL (with us is GOD or GOD with us)." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 7. 14]

"Naarah" simply means young woman. But, what is the difference between an almah and a bethulah?? Two thousand years after MESSIAH was born to the virgin Miryam (Mary), people would say that almah does not mean virgin — it simply means a young woman, but not necessarily a virgin. However, the MASTER OMNISCIENT CREATOR had already set a precedent (standard), a witness and a testimony for HIMSELF, for Yeshua, and for Miryam (Mary) from the beginning of recorded history in the Book of Genesis/Bereshith:
When Rivkah (Rebekkah) appeared at the well in the afternoon, before she drew the water for Abraham's servant, she was called a bethulah (un-engaged virgin). A few hours later, still a virgin, she was now called an "almah." The only difference being that she was now an "engaged virgin (almah – engaged virgin)" having consented to marry Isaac, who was still in the Land of Promise . Rivkah is now betrothed or engaged and has never even seen her husband to be.

Speaking through Isaiah, the LORD GOD OF ISRAEL, had specified that the woman who would conceive and bear a SON, IMMANU'EL, would be an virgin (almah)...an espoused, engaged, betrothed virgin (almah). Thus, the Hebrew words used in the account of Rivkah's engagement to Isaac makes it absolutely, undeniably and unquestionably clear. All three descriptions are used to describe the wife of Isaac, long before the couple even met.

In Deuteronomy regarding the "Law of Marriage" you can see the differences also. "If a young woman (naarah) who is a virgin who is engaged (almah) to a husband for whom a bride-price had been paid — if a man comes upon her in a city and lies with her then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city, and stone them to death with stones; the girl because she did not cry for help in the town, and the man because he violated another man's wife...But if the man comes upon the engaged woman (almah) in the open country, and the man lies with her by force, only the man who lay with her shall die, but you shall do nothing to the woman." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 22. 23, 25 Tanakh, Torah] However, "If a man finds a young woman (naarah) who is a virgin, who is not engaged (bethulah), and he seizes her and lies with her, and they are discovered, the man who lay with her shall pay the young woman's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife. Because he has violated her, he can never have the right to divorce her." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 22. 28 - 29 Tanakh, Torah]

We know that Miryam (Mary) was engaged to Joseph, and was the chosen almah who would bring forth a SON, MESSIAH YESHUA. [Luke 1] Joseph, a most honorable man, "did not know her (Miryam) until she had brought forth her firstborn SON." [Matthew 1. 25]

The GREAT, MIGHTY & HOLY GOD OF HOSTS not only sets the stage, but brings about all that HE says HE will do. "For with GOD, nothing is impossible." [Luke 1. 37] O LORD GOD, my HOPE and my PRAISE, "Nothing is too wondrous (extraordinary) for YOU!" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 32. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] HalleluYAH!

JESUS! . . . Greetings in HIS SWEET & LOVELY NAME. May the flame of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH burn brightly in your heart as you share HIS light with others. May GOD, WHO is ALMIGHTY, prosper you in HIS purpose and grant you mercy, sustain you in HIS power, grace, and peace as you surrender your whole being to HIS perfecting will.
Blessings and shalom – Shalom a rich word as it means so much more then "peace" – it includes "safety, rest, prosperity, wholeness, welfare, completion, fullness, soundness, and well-being." That is our prayer for each of you, our beloved and cherished friends.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 21 Empty Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Thu 23 Mar 2017, 11:47 pm

While making a living, be sure to leave room for life.

BREASTPIECE OF DECISION (Part 2 – Conclusion)
"You shall make a Breastpiece of Decision (Judgment), worked into a design; make it in the style of the ephod; make it of gold, blue, purple, and crimson yarns, and of fine twisted linen. The stones shall correspond in number to the names of the sons of Israel : twelve, corresponding to their names. They shall be engraved like seals, each with its name, for the twelve tribes. Aaron shall carry the names of the sons of Israel on the Breastpiece of Decision over his heart, when he enters the Sanctuary, for remembrance before the LORD at all times." [Exodus (Shemot) 28. 15, 21, 29 Tanakh, Torah]

Different and various-colored stones were on the Breastpiece with the names of Israel according to their tribes. Here we see unity combined with diversity. Each name had its own particular stone. Each stone had its own peculiar colour, glory, and beauty. The redeemed of the MESSIAH YESHUA all are set within "the body" — each one having his own particular beauty and function, yet each one reflecting some ministry of the LORD JESUS. The names were engraved on the stones in the same arrangement as that of the Camps of Israel around the Tabernacle and the order of the march through the wilderness…according to their tribes. The names engraved on them were associated with that particular stone as though descriptive of that tribe. Being engraved tells us of permanency and faithfulness of our LOVING GOD to all of HIS promises involving each tribe.

The first gem was Sardis . Its colour is red and engraved on it was the tribal name " Judah " which means "praise of YEHOWAH." ALMIGHTY GOD always puts praise first. YESHUA partook of flesh and blood (color red) by becoming a MAN. HE came from the tribe of Judah, the personified PRAISE OF GOD. The redeemed of the LORD, first of all come to GOD with praise because they are born of HIM WHO is from the Tribe of Judah. Judah 's camp was located on the East side of the Tabernacle, near to the Gate of the Court. The East is where the sun rose toward which the Tabernacle faced. The redeemed of the LORD enter the Gate into salvation's court with praise to HIM WHO is "the SUN WHO rises with healing in HIS wings." [Malachi (Malakhi) 4. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

The last stone on the Breastpiece was jasper and on it the name "Naphtali" written which means "wrestling." {This wrestling was for certain rest and victory.} The story in this name, as it is associated with the stone in which it is engraved, is likened to MESSIAH in HiS wrestling's on the earth to destroy the work of the enemy for the rest and victory promised to HIS people. It tells of the children of GOD WHO wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against the powers of darkness, the wickedness of the Devil, and who have overcome him in the glorious and mighty "NAME OF JESUS."

It is striking to notice that the appearance of the MOST HIGH in Revelation 4:3 is likened to the first and last stones of the Breastpiece of Judgment, in reverse. Since names are to be engraved on each stone telling of permanency as well as describing "the precious gem of Heaven and HIS people." This reversed order of the gems, as John saw them, present another glorious truth: "NAPHTALI (engraved on jasper)" — we have WRESTLED and have the victory because of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. "Judah (on Sardis)" — we are entered into REST. . . home at last to PRAISE HIM forevermore!

On Aaron's garments, represented in the stones, we see a double function of the redeemed people as they served in the priesthood; theirs was a shoulder as well as a heart ministry. The shoulder, which is the place of strength, courage and leadership is open. . . public. The breast, being over the heart, signifies love and affection and is secret. . . private. This was how YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, our GREAT HIGH PRIEST served, and how believer-priests should function today. . . with a Heart & Shoulder Ministry.

The office of the High Priest called for compassion on the ignorant and on them that are out of "THE WAY." [Hebrews 5. 1 - 6, 10] The fulfillment of this was in the BELOVED REDEEMER, the LORD YESHUA WHO was "moved with compassion" on innumerable times in HIS earthly ministry. The PERFECT ONE is continuing this incredible compassion through HIS sons, believer-priests, in the NEW COVENANT who minister with HIM in the priest's office.

Rejoice and honor the wonders of the ALMIGHTY ONE and HIS HOLY WORD. Remember, HE WHO keeps Israel neither slumbers or sleeps!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21