World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
Online Service Message - Page 2 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Online Service Message

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Online Service Message - Page 2 Empty Re: Online Service Message

Post  Admin Sun 31 Jan 2010, 11:06 am

JUST AS I AM
http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/j/u/justasam.htm

Just as I am, without one plea,
But that Thy blood was shed for me,
And that Thou bidst me come to Thee,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come.
Just as I am, and waiting not
To rid my soul of one dark blot,
To Thee whose blood can cleanse each spot,
Just as I am, though tossed about
With many a conflict, many a doubt,
Fightings and fears within, without,
Just as I am, poor, wretched, blind;
Sight, riches, healing of the mind,
Yea, all I need in Thee to find,
Just as I am, Thou wilt receive,
Wilt welcome, pardon, cleanse, relieve;
Because Thy promise I believe,
Just as I am, Thy love unknown
Hath broken every barrier down;
Now, to be Thine, yea, Thine alone,
Just as I am, of that free love
The breadth, length, depth, and height to prove,
Here for a season, then above,
O Lamb of God, I come, I come!
IT IS MINE
http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/i/t/i/itismine.htm

God’s abiding peace is in my soul today,
Yes, I feel it now, yes I feel it now;
He has taken all my doubts and fears away,
Tho’ I cannot tell you how.
Refrain
It is mine, mine, blessèd be His Name!
He has given peace, perfect peace to me;
It is mine, mine, blessèd be His Name!
Mine for all eternity!
He has wrought in me a sweet and perfect rest,
In my raptured heart I can feel it now;
He each passing moment keeps me saved and blest,
Floods with light my heart and brow.
Refrain
He has given me a never failing joy,
Oh, I have it now! oh, I have it now!
To His praise I will my ransomed pow’rs employ,
And renew my grateful vow.
Refrain
Oh, the love of God is comforting my soul,
For His love is mine, yes, His love is mine!
Waves of joy and gladness o’er my spirit roll,
Thrilling me with life divine.
Refrain
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Jan 2010, 11:04 am

The Message: PRAYER, MERCY
and CRY OUT LOUD

Someone said: The smallest deed works better than the greatest intention. This made me think of another phrase but we shouldn't try short change God...... he is worthy of our BEST
The music chosen on the U Tube CRY OUT LOUD may not be to your taste but we have a message to the world to CRY OUT LOUD to others we have received blessings.
There is a requirement from God that he will work in our lives. We often turn to God after we have tried and failed.
In Exodus we read you will be for me a Kingdom of priest and a Holy Nation. The New testament speaks of us being priests unto God
1 Peter 2:9 But you are A CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR {God's} OWN POSSESSION, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;
I exhort you ---know ye not that ye are the temple of the Holy spirit
and we have been called to proclaim the excellence of Him who have called us into his marvelous light.
Mathew 7 teaches us about not Condemning Others, Effective prayer and the Golden rule to do to others as you would have them do to you. Lastly to chose the Narrow -way.
I want to draw together the readings from the Old and New Testament.
In our first reading The Old testament 2 Chr 20 We find Jehosh'aphat got bad news a great multitude coming against him he was alarmed worried fearful, not unlike us when we are faced with difficulties but immediately what does he do verse 3 He feared, and set himself to seek the LORD, he sought the Lords guidance, he chose to turn to God first and when we come to the end of our reading verse 19 We find victory praising God with a LOUD VOICE on high. Victory is merely chosing to listen and obey the word of God.
In our daily lives we have battles to face it may be a conflict in our family; a child; a husband; a friend; a workmate; etc., We seek for happiness which simply means is happening at that moment. In psalm 32 we read---Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven,whose sin is covered.
Blessed means to me a happiness to be envied it is everlasting it is knowing God and his mercy and forgiveness. While we are seeking after happiness in our lives do we overlook that we are blessed. We read in Deuteronomy 30:19 I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before thee life and death, the blessing and the curse: therefore choose life, that thou mayest live, thou and thy seed;
When we go through trials we sometimes blame God but remember Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. (James 1:17)
Sometimes our problems can arise from us not dealing with a situation and .then we may say the devil is after me or blame God. How can we use God to get us out of something when we blame God, In our ignorance we obtain the mercy of his grace toward us. But,-- We are accountable for what we know of God, he has given me forgiveness, love and mercy and he expects me to give other.
We are expected to have a forebearing spirit to put up with a lot to have a long fuse giving much mercy before we explode. The devil does make things hard enough for us, the whole stress factor is being used and we need to help each other,-- not the devil, mercy needs to flow from God's people.
The flesh needs balance, discernment from God when to deal with and when to let go. It isn't continual abuse we have to put up with but as much as lieth in you be at peace with all men. We need to teach our children but we don't have to mention every little mistake, love covers a multitude of sins. Discern what makes big differences does it matter that much that the empty toilet roll have not been replaced. Have mercy and pray Lord help them be more responsible. We can nag someone maybe into doing something that makes us happy but it is only the Lord that can change the heart, we pray then Nag which negates our prayer. Take the words in Philippians: 4, 5,
5 Let your forbearance be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. 6 In nothing be anxious; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Root out your selfishness. Forebearing known to all men does not mean letting them know, showing them in your deeds is forebearing Dont be a martyr making sure they know you have forgiven them. Let it go and pray remembering the mercy you have received.
Reading Mathew 7and meditating on it comes in very handy here.
There will be times you have to make a stand on an important issue,---Maybe with an adult something that may have gone on for a long time, before going over the same ground you have dug up several times before pray asking God to cleanse you, to root out in your own "eye" i.e. life, asking for cleansing and asking for wisdom to stand , grace and mercy and love, that he may speak through you and guide you when making your stand.
In this lesson you may find that it would help to address other matters you had made bad choices in life we cannot blame it on the devil we may have allowed something to get out of hand it could even be a faulty diet that have brought on an ill health through the unbridgled will of man regardless of what Gods word says, and will not listen to God causing potentially dangerous or deperate situations, remember your body is the temple of the holy spirit. It may be hard to cut out but we can sometimes begin to cut down and pray asking for his help, It is a worldly saying but I truly believe God helps those who help themselves.
when you have prayed look out for the supernatural beyond what cannot be explained.

All through the bible God is teaching us to receive blessings we need to be seeking his face not a quick bless me although God is merciful and often he does but we are taught to seek with all our hearts.
Jer 29: 12 And ye shall call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. 13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. 14 And I will be found of you, saith Jehovah

Is anything to hard for God the maker of all things? ---No situation is too hard for our God!
To walk in Victory we need to chose life (Deut 30:19)
Our actions toward one another will CRY OUT LOUD
We can also use words.

As we seek the narrow-way and Gods face,--- rooting out the plank in our eye, forebearing and showing mercy which we have been given, in prayer for him to guide us when to stand, we become more like Jesus
That we may receive well done good and faithful servant.

May God add his blessing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Jan 2010, 11:03 am

Our New Testament Reading
Mathew 7:1-14

Mathew 7
Don't Condemn Others
1"Stop judging others, and you will not be judged.
2For others will treat you as you treat them. Whatever measure you use in judging others, it will be used to measure how you are judged. 3And why worry about a speck in your friend's eye when you have a log in your own? 4How can you think of saying, 'Let me help you get rid of that speck in your eye,' when you can't see past the log in your own eye?
5Hypocrite! First get rid of the log from your own eye; then perhaps you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye.
6"Don't give what is holy to unholy people. Don't give pearls to swine! They will trample the pearls, then turn and attack you.

Effective Prayer
7"Keep on asking, and you will be given what you ask for. Keep on looking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened.
8For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And the door is opened to everyone who knocks.
9You parents—if your children ask for a loaf of bread, do you give them a stone instead?
10Or if they ask for a fish, do you give them a snake? Of course not!
11If you sinful people know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give good gifts to those who ask him.

The Golden Rule
12"Do for others what you would like them to do for you. This is a summary of all that is taught in the law and the prophets.

The Narrow Gate
13"You can enter God's Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose the easy way. 14But the gateway to life is small, and the road is narrow, and only a few ever find it.
<>< <>< <><
NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD OF JESUS
http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/n/b/nbtblood.htm

What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
Refrain
Oh! precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,
For my pardon, this I see,
For my cleansing this my plea,
Refrain
Nothing can for sin atone,
Naught of good that I have done,
Refrain
This is all my hope and peace,
This is all my righteousness,
Refrain
Now by this I’ll overcome—
Nothing but the blood of Jesus,
Now by this I’ll reach my home—
Refrain
Glory! Glory! This I sing—
Nothing but the blood of Jesus,
All my praise for this I bring—
Refrain
POUR OUT THY SPIRIT FROM ON HIGH
http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/p/o/potsfohi.htm
Pour out Thy Spirit from on high;
Lord, Thine assembled servants bless;
Graces and gifts to each supply,
And clothe Thy priests with righteousness.
Within Thy temple when they stand,
To teach the truth, as taught by Thee,
Savior, like stars in Thy right hand
May all Thy Church’s pastors be.
Wisdom and zeal and faith impart,
Firmness with meekness, from above,
To bear Thy people in their heart,
And love the souls whom Thou dost love:
To watch and pray and never faint,
By day and night, strict guard to keep,
To warn the sinner, cheer the saint,
Nourish Thy lambs, and feed Thy sheep.
Then, when their work is finished here,
May they in hope their charge resign;
When the Chief Shepherd shall appear,
O God, may they and we be Thine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Jan 2010, 11:02 am

GATES OF PRAISE
http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/g/a/p/gapraise.htm
Lift up the Gates of Praise,
That we may enter in,
And o’er Salvation’s walls proclaim
That Christ redeems from sin.
Refrain
The stars may praise the Hand
That decks the sky above,
But man alone can tell the power
Of Christ’s redeeming love.
God’s works reveal His might,
His majesty and grace;
But not the tender Father’s love
That saves a dying race.
Refrain
Then let the voice of praise
To heav’nly courts ascend,
Till with the songs the angels sing
Our hallelujahs blend.
Refrain
To Him that hath redeemed
Our souls from sin’s dark maze;
The Hope and Savior of mankind,
Be everlasting praise.
Refrain
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Jan 2010, 11:01 am

Old Testament Reading
2 Chronicles 20: 1-19

The Victory over Moab and Ammon
1It came to pass after this also, that the children of Moab, and the children of Ammon, and with them other besides the Ammonites, came against Jehosh'aphat to battle.
2Then there came some that told Jehosh'aphat, saying, There cometh a great multitude against thee from beyond the sea on this side Syria; and, behold, they be in Haz'azon–ta'mar, which is Enge'di.
3And Jehosh'aphat feared, and set himself to seek the LORD, and proclaimed a fast throughout all Judah.
4And Judah gathered themselves together, to ask help of the LORD: even out of all the cities of Judah they came to seek the LORD.
5And Jehosh'aphat stood in the congregation of Judah and Jerusalem, in the house of the LORD, before the new court,
6and said, O LORD God of our fathers, art not thou God in heaven? and rulest not thou over all the kingdoms of the heathen? and in thine hand is there not power and might, so that none is able to withstand thee?
7Art not thou our God, who didst drive out the inhabitants of this land before thy people Israel, and gavest it to the seed of Abraham thy friend for ever?
8And they dwelt therein, and have built thee a sanctuary therein for thy name, saying,
9If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence, (for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help.
10And now, behold, the children of Ammon and Moab and mount Se'ir, whom thou wouldest not let Israel invade, when they came out of the land of Egypt, but they turned from them, and destroyed them not;
11behold, I say, how they reward us, to come to cast us out of thy possession, which thou hast given us to inherit.
12O our God, wilt thou not judge them? for we have no might against this great company that cometh against us; neither know we what to do: but our eyes are upon thee.
13And all Judah stood before the LORD, with their little ones, their wives, and their children.
14Then upon Jaha'zi-el the son of Zechari'ah, the son of Benai'ah, the son of Je-i'el, the son of Mattani'ah, a Levite of the sons of Asaph, came the Spirit of the LORD in the midst of the congregation;
15and he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehosh'aphat, Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's.
16Tomorrow go ye down against them: behold, they come up by the cliff of Ziz; and ye shall find them at the end of the brook, before the wilderness of Jeru'el.
17Ye shall not need to fight in this battle: set yourselves, stand ye still, and see the salvation of the LORD with you, O Judah and Jerusalem: fear not, nor be dismayed; tomorrow go out against them: for the LORD will be with you.
18And Jehosh'aphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD.
19And the Levites, of the children of the Ko'hathites, and of the children of the Korhites, stood up to praise the LORD God of Israel with a loud voice on high.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Jan 2010, 10:59 am

Online Service Message - Page 2 Churchonlinesundayservice
The Message: PRAYER, MERCY and
CRY OUT LOUD

Old Testament Readings
Psalm 32
2 Chronicles 20: 1-19
Mathew 7:1-14
<>< <>< <><

PRAISE TO THE LORD, THE ALMIGHTY
http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/p/t/pttlta.htm

Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of creation!
O my soul, praise Him, for He is thy health and salvation!
All ye who hear, now to His temple draw near;
Praise Him in glad adoration.

Praise to the Lord, Who over all things so wondrously reigneth,
Shelters thee under His wings, yea, so gently sustaineth!
Hast thou not seen how thy desires ever have been
Granted in what He ordaineth?

Praise to the Lord, Who hath fearfully, wondrously, made thee;
Health hath vouchsafed and, when heedlessly falling, hath stayed thee.
What need or grief ever hath failed of relief?
Wings of His mercy did shade thee.

Praise to the Lord, Who doth prosper thy work and defend thee;
Surely His goodness and mercy here daily attend thee.
Ponder anew what the Almighty can do,
If with His love He befriend thee.

Praise to the Lord, Who, when tempests their warfare are waging,
Who, when the elements madly around thee are raging,
Biddeth them cease, turneth their fury to peace,
Whirlwinds and waters assuaging.

Praise to the Lord, Who, when darkness of sin is abounding,
Who, when the godless do triumph, all virtue confounding,
Sheddeth His light, chaseth the horrors of night,
Saints with His mercy surrounding.

Praise to the Lord, O let all that is in me adore Him!
All that hath life and breath, come now with praises before Him.
Let the Amen sound from His people again,
Gladly for aye we adore Him.
<>< <>< <><

PSALM 32
The Blessedness of Forgiveness

A Psalm of David. A Maschil.
1Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven,
whose sin is covered.

2Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity,
and in whose spirit there is no guile.

3When I kept silence, my bones waxed old
through my roaring all the day long.

4For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me:
my moisture is turned into the drought of summer.
Selah.

5I acknowledged my sin unto thee,
and mine iniquity have I not hid.
I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD;
and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin.

Selah.
6For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee
in a time when thou mayest be found:
surely in the floods of great waters
they shall not come nigh unto him.

7Thou art my hiding place;
thou shalt preserve me from trouble;
thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance.
Selah.

8I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go:
I will guide thee with mine eye.

9Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule,
which have no understanding:
whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle,
lest they come near unto thee.

10Many sorrows shall be to the wicked:
but he that trusteth in the LORD, mercy shall compass him about.

11Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, ye righteous:
and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.
<>< <>< <><

Get the word out and .........LIVE OUT LOUD
please click on the U Tube link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJNixHQ4sAc
Steven Curtis Chapman Live Out Loud
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Dec 2009, 3:58 pm

Revelation Song

Worship and listen on

GODTUBE HERE
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=c2b737798b495969601f&page=1&viewtype=&category=mvd
-------------
Praise and lift His name on High

Awesome God
http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=2357fa0db92b110f40cc
from Pentecostals of Alexandria
on
------------

One of the most dra­ma­tic in­stanc­es of [this hymn’s] use was found in the ex­per­i­ence of the Rev. E. P. Scott in In­dia. His friends had urged him not to ven­ture near a cer­tain bar­bar­ous in­land tribe, whom he wished to evan­gel­ize. But he went forth with high cour­age, ne­ver wa­ver­ing in his du­ty, and trust­ing in God to pro­tect him. When at last he reached their coun­try among the hills, he came up­on a com­pa­ny of these sav­ag­es. Im­me­di­ate­ly they sur­round­ed him, point­ing their spears at him with threat­en­ing scowls. He had no­thing in his hand but his vi­o­lin; and so, clos­ing his eyes, he be­gan to play and sing, “All Hail the Pow­er of Je­sus’ Name.” When at last he opened his eyes he ex­pect­ed to be killed in­stant­ly. But his life had been spared through the sing­ing of the hymn. Their spears had dropped, and they re­ceived him first with cur­i­o­si­ty and in­ter­est, and then lat­er with ea­gern­ess, as he told them the gos­pel sto­ry and won their hearts to the will of Je­sus Christ.

ALL Hail the Power of Jesus' Name
http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/a/h/ahtpojn.htm

All hail the power of Jesus’ Name! Let angels prostrate fall;
Bring forth the royal diadem, and crown Him Lord of all.
Bring forth the royal diadem, and crown Him Lord of all.

Let highborn seraphs tune the lyre, and as they tune it, fall
Before His face Who tunes their choir, and crown Him Lord of all.
Before His face Who tunes their choir, and crown Him Lord of all.

Crown Him, ye morning stars of light, who fixed this floating ball;
Now hail the strength of Israel’s might, and crown Him Lord of all.
Now hail the strength of Israel’s might, and crown Him Lord of all.

Crown Him, ye martyrs of your God, who from His altar call;
Extol the Stem of Jesse’s Rod, and crown Him Lord of all.
Extol the Stem of Jesse’s Rod, and crown Him Lord of all.

Ye seed of Israel’s chosen race, ye ransomed from the fall,
Hail Him Who saves you by His grace, and crown Him Lord of all.
Hail Him Who saves you by His grace, and crown Him Lord of all.

Hail Him, ye heirs of David’s line, whom David Lord did call,
The God incarnate, Man divine, and crown Him Lord of all,
The God incarnate, Man divine, and crown Him Lord of all.

Sinners, whose love can ne’er forget the wormwood and the gall,
Go spread your trophies at His feet, and crown Him Lord of all.
Go spread your trophies at His feet, and crown Him Lord of all.

Let every tribe and every tongue before Him prostrate fall
And shout in universal song the crownèd Lord of all.
And shout in universal song the crownèd Lord of all.

[John Rippon add­ed this verse in 1787]

O that, with yonder sacred throng, we at His feet may fall,
Join in the everlasting song, and crown Him Lord of all,
Join in the everlasting song, and crown Him Lord of all!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Dec 2009, 3:18 pm

Old Testament Reading

1 Kings 17 8-24
Elijah and the Widow of Zarephath

8And the word of the LORD came unto him, saying,
9Arise, get thee to Zar'ephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.
10So he arose and went to Zar'ephath. And when he came to the gate of the city, behold, the widow woman was there gathering of sticks: and he called to her, and said, Fetch me, I pray thee, a little water in a vessel, that I may drink. 11And as she was going to fetch it, he called to her, and said, Bring me, I pray thee, a morsel of bread in thine hand. 12And she said, As the LORD thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but a handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die.
13And Eli'jah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son.
14For thus saith the LORD God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the LORD sendeth rain upon the earth.
15And she went and did according to the saying of Eli'jah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat many days.
16And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by Eli'jah.
17And it came to pass after these things, that the son of the woman, the mistress of the house, fell sick; and his sickness was so sore, that there was no breath left in him.
18And she said unto Eli'jah, What have I to do with thee, O thou man of God? art thou come unto me to call my sin to remembrance, and to slay my son?
19And he said unto her, Give me thy son. And he took him out of her bosom, and carried him up into a loft, where he abode, and laid him upon his own bed.
20And he cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, hast thou also brought evil upon the widow with whom I sojourn, by slaying her son?
21And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again.
22And the LORD heard the voice of Eli'jah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived.
23And Eli'jah took the child, and brought him down out of the chamber into the house, and delivered him unto his mother: and Eli'jah said, See, thy son liveth.
24And the woman said to Eli'jah, Now by this I know that thou art a man of God, and that the word of the LORD in thy mouth is truth.
The Kind of Spirit In Which to Pray

"Pray, then, in this way: 'Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your
name. 'Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven.
'Give us this day our daily bread. 'And forgive us our debts, as we also
have forgiven our debtors. 'And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver
us from evil. For Yours is the kingdom and the power and the glory forever.
Amen." Matt 6:9-13

What is often called "The Lord's Prayer" is really a pattern prayer for us
to learn how to pray. It is inspired having come from our Lord and is
infinite having come from our God. We can never exhaust its blessing for us,
and we should endeavor to pray in the spirit of this prayer. By "spirit" we
mean, the spiritual attitude in which we should pray.

1. A Unified Spirit.

"Our" Not "my" but "our." Jesus never prayed "our Father" here He is
instructing us to say "our Father." Jesus' sonship or relation to the Father
is different that ours. He is the unique son of God Joh 3:16 "For God so
loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son," "Only begotten means
unique and unlike any other. But the children of God are all alike in the
way we become the children of God and the way come to God. The prayer
experience is on level ground. All of us have the same access and privilege.
We should pray knowing that we not alone in our approach to God but that we
come to God with others.

2. A Filial Spirit.

"Father who is in heaven" We can, and should at times, pray to the Son,
Jesus Christ, and to the Spirit, the Holy Spirit. The primary direction of
our prayers should be to the Father. We should look to Him as the one that
gives us all things: life itself, substance for life, guidance in life, etc.
We are to pray conscious of an intimate relationship with a loving Father.

3. A Reverent Spirit.

"Hallowed be Your name:" "Name" represents the person of the name and his
reputation, his honor. It is of chief concern to the child of God that the
honor of the Father be upheld. Some cultures put great significance on the
family name and the dignity of the ancestors. We are to pray for God's name
to be honored in all the issues of life.

4. A Loyal Spirit.

"Your kingdom come." It is God's will and rule and authority that is the
deciding factor. In all the issues of life, whether it is the kingdoms and
nations of the world or the decisions of daily work and play we must strive
to experience the rule or kingdom of God. Here we are taught to pray for the
extension of God's rule in the world.

5. A Submissive Spirit"

"Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven." Paul's exhortation
"Therefore I urge you, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your
bodies a living and holy sacrifice, acceptable to God, which is your
spiritual service of worship. And do not be conformed to this world, but be
transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the
will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect." Rom 12:1,2
It is not the "sweet by and by" (as in "Your kingdom come") but the "nasty
now and now" that requires our sacrifice. We are supposed to pray that we
and others will experience God's will.

6. A Dependent Spirit.

"Give us this day our daily bread"

Mat 6:30,31 "But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which is alive
today and tomorrow is thrown into the furnace, will He not much more clothe
you? You of little faith! "Do not worry then, saying, 'What will we eat?' or
'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear for clothing?" We are to pray
for today's need and tomorrow we can pray for its needs.

7. A Penitent Spirit.

"And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors."

Effective prayer requires that we have a valid relationship vertically and
horizontally. Vertically with God. We cannot approach God without our sin
debt having been satisfied. The only satisfaction that God will accept is
the substitionary death of Jesus Christ. Horizontally with others. To not
forgive others that have wronged us is to prove that we do not know what
this is. A person that has experienced the forgiveness of God will be
generous to forgive others. We are to pray for forgiveness and show our
appreciation by forgiving others.

8. A Trusting Spirit

"And do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from evil"

Jam 4:14,15 "Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You
are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away.
Instead, you ought to say, If the Lord wills, we will live and also do this
or that." I do not know what tomorrow holds, but I know Who holds tomorrow.
We are to pray that God will guide us away from sin and Satan.

Some of the outline taken from Prayer Power Unlimited,
J. Oswald Sanders
p 110
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Dec 2009, 3:15 pm

Psalm 91

Abiding in the Shadow of the Almighty

1He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High
shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2I will say of the LORD,
He is my refuge and my fortress:
my God; in him will I trust.

3Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler,
and from the noisome pestilence.

4He shall cover thee with his feathers,
and under his wings shalt thou trust:
his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night;
nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness;
nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7A thousand shall fall at thy side,
and ten thousand at thy right hand;
but it shall not come nigh thee.

8Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold
and see the reward of the wicked.

9Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge,
even the Most High, thy habitation;

10there shall no evil befall thee,
neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11For he shall give his angels charge over thee,
to keep thee in all thy ways.

12They shall bear thee up in their hands,
lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder:
the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him:
I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15He shall call upon me, and I will answer him:
I will be with him in trouble;
I will deliver him, and honor him.

16With long life will I satisfy him,
and show him my salvation.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Dec 2009, 3:12 pm

Beautiful movie
Walking the Talk
http://www.doyouwalkthetalk.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Dec 2009, 3:09 pm

COME UNTO ME
http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/c/o/m/comeunpe.htm
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart:
and ye shall find rest unto your souls
Mathew 11:29

O weary one, weighed down by care,
Come unto Me and rest.
Cast all your burdens at My feet,
And you will be refreshed.
Come unto Me, come unto Me,
For I am meek in heart.
Take up My yoke and learn from Me,
And let your cares depart.

Come claim My strength, you faint in heart
And you who have no might.
I am the everlasting God;
Through Me you can take flight.
Mount up, mount up on eagles’ wings,
Soar upward to the sky.
Draw from My reservoir of power,
A limitless supply.

I am the Vine, you’re just a branch;
You must remain in Me.
Apart from Me you’ll bear no fruit;
Your life will empty be.
Remain in Me, remain in Me,
And I’ll remain in you.
By this will God be glorified;
You’ll be My follower true.

And never tire of doing good;
Someday there’ll be reward.
For at the proper time you’ll reap
A harvest for your Lord.
So don’t give up, don’t e’er give up,
Do good to all mankind.
Especially love God’s family and
Eternal life you’ll find.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Dec 2009, 3:07 pm

Glory To The Lamb
http://www.preciouslordtakemyhand.com/christianhymns/glorytothelamb.html
Words and Music by Bill Batstone

To the reigning king of heaven,
Alleluia, Alleluia,
To the One whose life was given,
Glory to Your name.

Al - le - lu - ia, - Glory to the Lamb, Al - le - lu - ia,
Glory to the Lamb, Al - le - lu - ia,
Glory ever more to the Lamb who was slain,
And who rose from the dead,
Al - le - lu - ia, Glory to the Lamb, Al - le - lu - ia,
Glory to the Lamb, Al - le - lu - - - ia.

To the One whose blood redeemed us,
Alleluia, Alleluia,
To the Holy One called Jesus,
Glory to Your name.

Glory to the Lamb, Al - le - lu - - - ia.
Glory to the Lamb, Al - le -lu - ia
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Dec 2009, 3:03 pm

New Testament Reading
Luke 4:13

The Temptation of Jesus

1And Jesus being full of the Holy Ghost returned from Jordan, and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,
2being forty days tempted of the devil. And in those days he did eat nothing: and when they were ended, he afterward hungered.
3And the devil said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, command this stone that it be made bread.
4And Jesus answered him, saying, It is written, That man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word of God.
5And the devil, taking him up into a high mountain, showed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
6And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will, I give it.
7If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.
8And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written,
Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God,
and him only shalt thou serve.
9And he brought him to Jerusalem, and set him on a pinnacle of the temple, and said unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down from hence:
10for it is written,
He shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee:

11and in their hands they shall bear thee up,
lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
12And Jesus answering said unto him, It is said, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
13And when the devil had ended all the temptation, he departed from him for a season.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Dec 2009, 2:59 pm

Photobucket
THE MESSAGE
NOT PITY BUT POWER

Old Testament Reading
1 Kings 17 8-24
Psalm 91
New Testament Reading
Luke 4:13

Many who have given their lives to Jesus often is said to them, if you have faith all will be well.
Soon you are discouraged to find in your life all is not well that you
seem to have more problems than before, although this may not be true but an exageration of the devil who tells you this, do not listen to him he is the father of lies, yes he is clever and there is an eliment of truth in what he says and we will look at this today. Yes, We need faith but we need Relationship.
The word of God says:
I tell you the truth in this life you will have problems 2 Tim 3:12
Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
The good news is we are more than conquerors in Christ Jesus has gone on before us and there is nothing new under heaven.
1Peter 2:21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: When we are obedient, God gives us the tools to resist and withstand the evils of the world.
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
Look at our reading of the Widow in the old testament. how we need to take her example and how she trusted God, near to death yet she heard the voice of God through the prophet Elijah who said:-
give me what is in your hand. These few words have been pressed upon my heart many a time. I never feel capable to bring the word of God in my online ministry but in obedience to God
bring what is in my hand, there are many I feel more able, it is not what we can do but what He will do. Your cirucumstances may be nothing like this widow but whatever; the bible gives us examples.
Allow your mind to draw away from looking at what your facing and take hold of the wonderful promises of God,
when we are in close fellowship with Him we are able to stand and overcome.
I draw your attention to our reading
of Psalm 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. ALL THY WAYS
Looking at Luke 4 What amazes me is Jesus in His humanity and following the Holy spirit, satan waited until Jesus was weak and tired before satan attacked him. We need to take heed of this verse and remember our bodies are the temple of the Holy ghost and we need to look after ourselves, for when we are at our lowest tired and stressed it seems then we get attacked. Just look at how satan attacked Jesus and how he comes against you-- If, If,
If your saved (attacking your credibility in Jesus) If God loves you (attacking your identity as a child of God)Remind yourself God has placed an anointing on you, and if this was not so, satan would leave you alone.
We have taken action then asking God to bless our wrong attitude.
satan put thoughts in our mind twisting the word of God, you could have peace if you would just compromise a little. No different from when he attacked Jesus you can have all this. We should not ponder on what he brings to our mind but immediately speak back it is written. How important it is to read the Word of God that we may have our answers.
How do you discern if it is God or satan speaking to you if you don't have peace don't do it. We are taught not to talk back to the devil but it does not mean don't speak the word back.
Take a firm stand against him, and be strong in your faith. Remember that your Christian brothers and sisters all over the world are going through the same kind of suffering you are. So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and in his good time he will honour you.
Don't give in to a pity party, the devil makes you feel sorry for yourself dont wear those robes of pity. Do something for yourself and Give in to having a POWER PARTY put on your robes or fightousness and authority in Christ. Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about what happens to you.
Remember Romans 8:31 If God is for us who can be against us.
You have choices--Chose what you think.
Someone joked at me about Hell, well if you don't believe in Hell that wont keep you from going there, I replied with It is written, with a few brief words that if your sincere in your heart and ask forgiveness for your sins and ask Jesus to come into your life and show you he is real, then he will answer you.
satan speaks using other people, look how again he went after Jesus using others in the synagogue We see in Luke 4:29 they led him to the brow of the hill that they might cast him down headlong, but Jesus walked through the midst of them unharmed.
Your adversary is always there to put you down but people will be amazed at your authority in silencing them with the word of God, Jesus just said be quiet. God can take what is in your hand.... Those small words you have spoken seeds into a soul, ground is being dug and taken, making it into a field a harvest.
Just like he did with the widow he will make this to grow.
This is the word of the Lord and we can claim these promises this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
What promises we have hallelujah
There is no shame in asking for help from others to nurture you and show you the promises that you may take hold of them for yourself.
We have a responsibility to others and to our families to encourage one another.
I leave you with this wonderful promise not but for yourselves but extended to your generations.
Psalm 103:17 But the love of the LORD remains forever with those who fear him.
His salvation extends to the children's children

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 06 Dec 2009, 5:38 pm

Book of Colossians 1-23

1 Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus through the will of God, and Timothy our brother,
2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ [that are] at Colossae: Grace to you and peace from God our Father.
3 We give thanks to God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you, 4 having heard of your faith in Christ Jesus, and of the love which ye have toward all the saints, 5 because of the hope which is laid up for you in the heavens, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel, 6 which is come unto you; even as it is also in all the world bearing fruit and increasing, as [it doth] in you also, since the day ye heard and knew the grace of God in truth; 7 even as ye learned of Epaphras our beloved fellow-servant, who is a faithful minister of Christ on our behalf, 8 who also declared unto us your love in the Spirit.
9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard [it], do not cease to pray and make request for you, that ye may be filled with the knowledge of his will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding, 10 to walk worthily of the Lord unto all pleasing, bearing fruit in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; 11 strengthened with all power, according to the might of his glory, unto all patience and longsuffering with joy;
12 giving thanks unto the Father, who made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light; 13 who delivered us out of the power of darkness, and translated us into the kingdom of the Son of his love; 14 in whom we have our redemption, the forgiveness of our sins: 15 who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; 16 for in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and unto him; 17 and he is before all things, and in him all things consist. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence. 19 For it was the good pleasure [of the Father] that in him should all the fulness dwell; 20 and through him to reconcile all things unto himself, having made peace through the blood of his cross; through him, [I say], whether things upon the earth, or things in the heavens. 21 And you, being in time past alienated and enemies in your mind in your evil works, 22 yet now hath he reconciled in the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and without blemish and unreproveable before him: 23 if so be that ye continue in the faith, grounded and stedfast, and not moved away from the hope of the gospel which ye heard, which was preached in all creation under heaven; whereof I Paul was made a minister.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 06 Dec 2009, 5:36 pm

Psalm 111
Easy to read version.

1Praise the Lord!
I thank the Lord with all my heart
in the assembly where good people
meet together.
2The Lord does wonderful things.
People want those good things
that come from God.
3God does truly glorious
and wonderful things.
His goodness continues forever.
4God does amazing things
so that we will remember
that the Lord is kind and merciful.
5God gives food to his followers.
God remembers his Agreement forever.
6The powerful things God did,
showed his people that he was giving
their land to them.
7Everything God does is good and fair.
All his commands can all be trusted.
8God’s commands will continue forever.
God’s reasons for giving those commands
were honest and pure.
9God sent {someone} to rescue his people.
God made his Agreement {with them} that would continue forever.
God’s name is amazing and holy.
10Wisdom begins with fear and respect
for God.
People who obey God are very wise.
Praises will be sung to God forever.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 06 Dec 2009, 5:35 pm

Old Testament Readings
Exodus

Book of Exodus

Sanctuary
Ex. 35

8And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them. 9According to all that I show thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.

The Ark of the Testimony
Exodus 37 10

20And the cherubim shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubim be. 21And thou shalt put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shalt put the testimony that I shall give thee.
22And there I will meet with thee, and I will commune with thee from above the mercy seat, from between the two cherubim which are upon the ark of the testimony, of all things which I will give thee in commandment unto the children of Israel.

The Table for the Showbread
Exodus 37:30
And thou shalt set upon the table showbread before me always

The Golden Candlestick
Ex. 37.: 31
31And thou shalt make a candlestick of pure gold: of beaten work shall the candlestick be made: his shaft, and his branches, his bowls, his knops, and his flowers, shall be of the same

Tabernacle

Exodus 27:9---
9 And thou shalt make the court of the tabernacle: for the south side southward there shall be hangings for the court of fine twined linen of an hundred cubits long for one side:

The Consecration of The Priests
Exodus 29:1--- And this is the thing that thou shalt do unto them to hallow them, to minister unto me in the priest's office

The Priestly garments
Exodus 28--34,35,
34 A golden bell and a pomegranate, a golden bell and a pomegranate, upon the hem of the robe round about.
35 And it shall be upon Aaron to minister: and his sound shall be heard when he goeth in unto the holy place before the LORD, and when he cometh out, that he die not.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 06 Dec 2009, 5:34 pm

Photobucket
The Message:
God created us and Want a Relationship with us

Old Testament Readings
Exodus
Psalm 111
Book of Colossians 1-23
Many years ago not long after I came to know Jesus as my Saviour I attended bible studies on The Tabernacle and the Prophetic of Jesus found there. Moses built the Tabernacle in strict conformance to the specifications given by God.
Let us glean from the Word of God our spiritual food the Bread of heaven come down to us.
When reading through Some of Exodus this morning The work on the Tabernacle the pattern how everything was to be done and how precise everything was.
All the preparation. His Divine Order.
A court of the tabernacle where they brought their sacrifices and worshipped,
It was typical of the visible church of God on earth.

It should make us stop and think of how blessed we are in our salvation where we can come into the presence of Holy God through the blood of Christ Jesus.
Often, So much is done today in the name of Religion we may go to Church hear the word of God from another. We need to get alone with the Father and be guided by his Holy Spirit.
You may not be a great orator or have a degree in education God will educate you in the things of God from His Word and by His Holy spirit.
We need to have our own relationship.
It is good to go to Church and be taught and hear what God is doing in your Pastor or preachers life. But.....
The Blood of Jesus covers US with his mercy.
We have access into the Holy of Holies before the mercy seat through Jesus blood sacrifice. He is our candlestick our LIGHT........
He is our Bread......
We are given the honour of being joint heirs with Christ his priests...
He has given us His righteous Garment....
Don't stand outside in the courts.
He has given us favour, anointing and access.....
To enter into the Holy of Holies
First we need to activate and access.
Each of us have this opportunity, everyone is welcome every race of every nation.
In the Book of Hosea 14:4
I will heal their backsliding, I will love them freely: for mine anger is turned away from him.
We have the promise of His favour toward us.
A blessing
Deut 11:27 A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day:
There is preparation also.
Psalm 17:3 Thou hast proved mine heart; thou hast visited me in the night; thou hast tried me, and shalt find nothing; I am purposed that my mouth shall not transgress.
How often do our mouth transgress?
Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit.
Before we are able to receive the anointing and favour and the command of his blessing, where are the spiritual bells where we have the word of God in our mouth to ring out and pomegranates of His garment which touches earth the Fruit of His Holy spirit
They will be evident in our lives if we will not compromise our walk with God
Let us purpose, not to transgress Let us purpose, to go into the Holy of Holies into His presence that we may come out like the priests after being in the presence with Him.
With his garments upon us, Dripping with the anointing oil of His Holy spirit from head to toe.
Where he will command a blessing upon our lives.

In our New Testament reading we see 1 Col 10
10 to walk worthily of the Lord unto all pleasing, bearing fruit in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;

We need to have a mind controlled by His Holy spirit, To be God concious, functional, living a life for a much higher purpose....
greater than being just good people who go to Church but ones that come out from being in His presence with His garments on..... Touching the earth
The pomegantes 19 representing the fruits and gifts,
The bells proclaiming and taking out his Word....
Touching the earth with the presence of His holiness,
after being alone with Him.
We need unity as the body of Christ not one or two or a few parts of the Body.
True unity with Life commitment as his disciples. A sensitivity to the will of God with fruit production that honours God.
There is fullness of joy in His presence.

Are you waiting in the outer courts......
What prevents you from receiving the blessing.
Our families, friends, neighbours and much others need to know.
May his kingdom come and may revival begin in us that we may touch lives and proclaim Salvation to the lost.
May we receive his blessing now on earth.
And receive well done thou good and faithful servant when we meet Him face to face.
Jesus our precious Lord and Saviour bids us to commune with him The whole purpose from Genesis to the New testament is that God created us to have fellowship with HIM.

May God add his blessing to his word.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Online Service Message - Page 2 Empty Ascension Day

Post  Admin Fri 22 May 2009, 12:01 pm

Ascension Day marks the last appearance of Jesus to the disciples.
He told them that he would always be with them, and promised them the gift of the Holy Spirit (at Pentecost) .
We celebrate Ascension day which marks the final meeting between the risen Jesus and his disciples.

Ascension Day is
One of the most important days in our calendar
What does it mean to us.
It means that Jesus is back in his rightful place beside the Father as Lord and King of the Universe.

If we recognise him as our Lord and Saviour, we can trust him to work out his purposes in our life.

He is coming again as judge of all, to make the way to finally establish his perfect heavenly kingdom on earth.
If we love him we know that we will be with him for ever.
Ascension Service ONE SPIRIT
Thursday to Sunday

The Message
ONE SPIRIT

Old Testament Readings
1 Chronicles 25:1-7
Genesis 5:21-24
Psalm 110
New Testament Readings
Luke 2:25-40
Acts1:1-5
Jude

Ascension Day is:
One of the most important days in our calendar
What does it mean to us.
It means that Jesus is back in his rightful place beside the Father as Lord and King of the Universe.
If we recognise him as our Lord and Saviour, we can trust him to work out his purposes in our life. He is coming again as judge of all, to make the way to finally establish his perfect heavenly kingdom on earth. If we love him we know that we will be with him for ever.
(Acts 1:9-11 KJV)
And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up;
and a cloud received him out of their sight.
{10} And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up,
behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
{11} Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven?
this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven,
shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
We celebrate ascension day which marks the final meeting between the risen Jesus and his disciples,
Ascension Day marks the last appearance of Jesus to the disciples
He told them that he would always be with them, and promised them the gift of the Holy Spirit (at Pentecost) .
At Ascension, Christians celebrate the kingship of Jesus.
We must respond to his call, the great commission to reach out to everyone to tell them of his love, through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Pentecost celebrates the coming of the Holy Spirit in the form of flames to the followers of Jesus, as recorded in the New Testament. Jesus had told them to wait until the Spirit came to them. Ten days after ascension, 50 days after the resurrection, the Spirit came.
For some unknown reason it seems that assension day is not widely celebrated, when we as born again Christians need meditate on the importance from scripture that Christ assended to heaven fulfilling prophesy, For David himself, speaking under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, said, 'The LORD said to my Lord, Sit in honor at my right hand until I humble your enemies beneath your feet.'Mr 12.36
Ac 2:34 -
For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
Furthermore, the promise is to us of being filled with his enabling Holy Spirit as were the apostles of old.
On my study and searching of the scriptures to bring todays message I had a revelation which I had not noticed at all the other times I have read the bible..
Before I bring you this --the New Testament book of Hebrews(11:5) says By faith Enoch was taken up so that he would not see death; AND HE WAS NOT FOUND BECAUSE GOD TOOK HIM UP; for he obtained the witness that before his being taken up he was pleasing to God.
What captured my attention some may call it revelation-- is that The Holy Spirit is promised to the disciples and us as bornagain believers.
Without going into the study of being baptised in the Holy spirit and baptised for the remission of sin in water, this would have to be another time so as not to draw us away from what I feel to bring.
It may be that if we examine quickly we may say way back in Genesis sin of man was not as bad as it is today so maybe it would have been easier for Enoch to be pleasing to God. and that would sound a pretty fair evaluation in our mind. Remember our thoughts are not Gods and neither our ways His.
We know the wickedness of man got worse for in Genesis 7 We have Noah and his family entering the ark because of the flood. Let us jump four thousand years on --
to the birth of Jesus and our reading in Luke 2
Simeon a devout man filled with the Holy spirit--mark how interesting this is before the promised Holy spirit to us remember.
I truly believe God who created us breathed life into us His life given breath a seed of himself and we can determine to walk closely to God in our lives to be pleasing to Him. Now don't shout me down I acknowledge and know it is not by works of righteousness for any man to boast and we are only cleansed by the blood of Jesus and the gate to Heaven is only through Him.
But these facts should encourage us, these people who were without the blessing of the Comforter The promised enabling Holy Spirit whereby were able to please God, how much more are we able, who have received the Holy spirit of God as bornagain believers.
You may wonder why this Old Testament reading was given it speaks of musical instruments all speaking of to prophesy to give thanks and to praise the LORD.
You may fell quite out of tune with God right now, feeling wretched that your life has not obtained this holiness spoken of.
Today can be the day of new beginings.
It is said that Sir Thomas Beecham, the British conductor, was irritating a friend on the elevator by whistling a tune from Mozart. "Must you do that?" the friend said. Beecham answered, "You may be able to hear only my whistling; I can hear the full orchestra."
May this remind you that our God see the completed work in us. We are being renewed in Christ.

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
You will stand there and sing praises to our God who has redeemed us.
Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Saviour, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.

May this be our encouragement that Christ died for us and has given us commision to go into all the world proclaiming these truths that others too may join within this throng.

May God add his blessing
Elaine.
<>< <>< <><
OLD TESTAMENT READINGS
1 Chronicles 25:1-7 -
1 Moreover David and the captains of the host separated to the service of the sons of Asaph, and of Heman, and of Jeduthun, who should prophesy with harps, with psalteries, and with cymbals: and the number of the workmen according to their service was:
2 Of the sons of Asaph; Zaccur, and Joseph, and Nethaniah, and Asarelah, the sons of Asaph under the hands of Asaph, which prophesied according to the order of the king.
3 Of Jeduthun: the sons of Jeduthun; Gedaliah, and Zeri, and Jeshaiah, Hashabiah, and Mattithiah, six, under the hands of their father Jeduthun, who prophesied with a harp, to give thanks and to praise the LORD.
4 Of Heman: the sons of Heman; Bukkiah, Mattaniah, Uzziel, Shebuel, and Jerimoth, Hananiah, Hanani, Eliathah, Giddalti, and Romamtiezer, Joshbekashah, Mallothi, Hothir, and Mahazioth:
5 All these were the sons of Heman the king's seer in the words of God, to lift up the horn. And God gave to Heman fourteen sons and three daughters.
6 All these were under the hands of their father for song in the house of the LORD, with cymbals, psalteries, and harps, for the service of the house of God, according to the king's order to Asaph, Jeduthun, and Heman.
7 So the number of them, with their brethren that were instructed in the songs of the LORD, even all that were cunning, was two hundred fourscore and eight.

Genesis 5:21-24
21 Enoch lived sixty-five years, and became the father of Methuselah.
22 Then Enoch walked with God three hundred years after he became the father of Methuselah, and he had {other} sons and daughters.
23 So all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years.
24 Enoch walked with God; and he was not, for God took him.

Psalm 110

The LORD Gives Dominion to the King
A Psalm of David.

1The LORD said unto my Lord,
Sit thou at my right hand,
until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

2The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion:
rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.

3Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power,
in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning:
thou hast the dew of thy youth.

4The LORD hath sworn, and will not repent,
Thou art a priest for ever
after the order of Melchiz'edek.

5The Lord at thy right hand
shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

6He shall judge among the heathen,
he shall fill the places with the dead bodies;
he shall wound the heads over many countries.

7He shall drink of the brook in the way:
therefore shall he lift up the head.

---------------
NEW TESTAMENT READING

Luke 2:25-40
25 Now there was a man named Simeon who lived in Jerusalem. He was a righteous man and very devout. He was filled with the Holy Spirit, and he eagerly expected the Messiah to come and rescue Israel.
26 The Holy Spirit had revealed to him that he would not die until he had seen the Lord's Messiah.
27 That day the Spirit led him to the Temple. So when Mary and Joseph came to present the baby Jesus to the Lord as the law required,
28 Simeon was there. He took the child in his arms and praised God, saying,
29 "Lord, now I can die in peace! As you promised me,
30 I have seen the Savior
31 you have given to all people.
32 He is a light to reveal God to the nations, and he is the glory of your people Israel!"
33 Joseph and Mary were amazed at what was being said about Jesus.
34 Then Simeon blessed them, and he said to Mary, "This child will be rejected by many in Israel, and it will be their undoing. But he will be the greatest joy to many others.
35 Thus, the deepest thoughts of many hearts will be revealed. And a sword will pierce your very soul."
36 Anna, a prophet, was also there in the Temple. She was the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Asher, and was very old. She was a widow, for her husband had died when they had been married only seven years.
37 She was now eighty-four years old. She never left the Temple but stayed there day and night, worshiping God with fasting and prayer.
38 She came along just as Simeon was talking with Mary and Joseph, and she began praising God. She talked about Jesus to everyone who had been waiting for the promised King to come and deliver Jerusalem.
39 When Jesus' parents had fulfilled all the requirements of the law of the Lord, they returned home to Nazareth in Galilee. 40 There the child grew up healthy and strong. He was filled with wisdom beyond his years, and God placed his special favour upon Him.

(Acts 1:9-11 KJV)

{9}And when he had spoken these things,
while they beheld, he was taken up;
and a cloud received him out of their sight.
{10} And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up,
behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
{11} Which also said, Ye men of Galilee,
why stand ye gazing up into heaven?
this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven,
shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.

psalm 91

Those who live in the shelter of the Most High
will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 This I declare about the Lord:
He alone is my refuge, my place of safety;
he is my God, and I trust him.
3 For he will rescue you from every trap
and protect you from deadly disease.
4 He will cover you with his feathers.
He will shelter you with his wings.
His faithful promises are your armor and protection.
5 Do not be afraid of the terrors of the night,
nor the arrow that flies in the day.
6 Do not dread the disease that stalks in darkness,
nor the disaster that strikes at midday.
7 Though a thousand fall at your side,
though ten thousand are dying around you,
these evils will not touch you.
8 Just open your eyes,
and see how the wicked are punished.

9 If you make the Lord your refuge,
if you make the Most High your shelter,
10 no evil will conquer you;
no plague will come near your home.
11 For he will order his angels
to protect you wherever you go.
12 They will hold you up with their hands
so you won’t even hurt your foot on a stone.
13 You will trample upon lions and cobras;
you will crush fierce lions and serpents under your feet!

14 The Lord says, “I will rescue those who love me.
I will protect those who trust in my name.
15 When they call on me, I will answer;
I will be with them in trouble.
I will rescue and honor them.
16 I will reward them with a long life
and give them my salvation.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 13 Apr 2009, 10:33 am

A Norvell Note

Vol. 12 No. 15 April 13, 2009

Now It's Monday

It was Friday.

When he had finished praying, Jesus left with his disciples and crossed the Kidron Valley. On the other side there was an olive grove, and he and his disciples went into it.

Now Judas, who betrayed him, knew the place, because Jesus had often met there with his disciples. So Judas came to the grove, guiding a detachment of soldiers and some officials from the chief priests and Pharisees. They were carrying torches, lanterns and weapons.

Jesus, knowing all that was going to happen to him, went out and asked them, "Who is it you want?"

"Jesus of Nazareth," they replied.

"I am he," Jesus said. (And Judas the traitor was standing there with them.) When Jesus said, "I am he," they drew back and fell to the ground.

Again he asked them, "Who is it you want?"

And they said, "Jesus of Nazareth." (John 18:1-7, NIV)

It started out as a good day. In fact, it was Good Friday. The plan was to work part of the day then head home early and enjoy dinner out with family and friends. Though there were forecasts of severe weather you didn't dream that the storms would come your direction or be so severe.

The alarms went off. The sky turned dark. The wind began to blow. The next thing you knew your neighborhood was a disaster zone. Trees were uprooted. Roofs were ripped off the houses. Cars and trucks were rolled on their sides and smashed into walls. Everything was destroyed. Your world has forever changed.

It was Friday.

Then Sunday came.

Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance. So she came running to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one Jesus loved, and said, "They have taken the Lord out of the tomb, and we don't know where they have put him!"

So Peter and the other disciple started for the tomb. Both were running, but the other disciple outran Peter and reached the tomb first. He bent over and looked in at the strips of linen lying there but did not go in. Then Simon Peter, who was behind him, arrived and went into the tomb. He saw the strips of linen lying there, as well as the burial cloth that had been around Jesus' head. The cloth was folded up by itself, separate from the linen. Finally the other disciple, who had reached the tomb first, also went inside. He saw and believed. (They still did not understand from Scripture that Jesus had to rise from the dead.) (John 20:1-9, NIV)

The only thing familiar about this Sunday was that it was Easter Sunday and knew you wanted to be with your Christian family. Everything else was different. Your dreams and everything you held dear was gone. Dreams, direction, and a clear future were replaced with disappointment, confusion, and a struggle to get through the day.

You walked into the gathering of worshippers cautious and afraid. Though you were embarrassed by the fact that you were wearing the same clothes you had put on early Friday morning no one else seemed to notice. You sat in your usual place and waited for a good word from the Lord.

You were pleasantly surprised at how good the word was. The preacher reminded you that the dark day for the disciples had turned into a bright new day with the news that the Lord had conquered death and emptied the grave. After the sermon, one of the church leaders stood and asked you and your family to come to the front. He handed you an envelope and explained that the congregation had collected enough money to help us make a new start.

Then Sunday came.

Now it's Monday.

When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me more than these?"

"Yes, Lord," he said, "you know that I love you."

Jesus said, "Feed my lambs."

Again Jesus said, "Simon son of John, do you truly love me?"

He answered, "Yes, Lord, you know that I love you."

Jesus said, "Take care of my sheep."

The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?"

Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you."

Jesus said, "Feed my sheep.

Jesus answered, "If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me." John 21:15-17l 22, NIV)

Now it's Monday. You get out of bed. You take God's hand. You put your feet on the floor. You take one step. God has brought you through the worst thing you could have imagined; you know He'll get you through today.

Perhaps you have lived though your own version of a dark Friday, you've been delivered to new and glorious Sunday, now it's Monday and you are wondering what to do. Remember this: God has delivered you, He has blessed you, and now He has challenged you. He believes in you. He has plans for you. Now it's Monday. May He be alive in You.

Tom
A Norvell Note (c) Copyright 2009. Tom Norvell All Rights Reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 11 Apr 2009, 8:51 pm

Because of Jesus <>< <>< <>< We have Easter

For God so loved the world
that he gave his only begotten
Son, that whosoever
believeth in him should
not perish but have
everlasting life
(John 3:16)

The Crucifixion
Mk. 15.21-41 · Lk. 23.26-49 · Joh. 19.17-30
32And as they came out, they found a man of Cyre'ne, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear his cross. 33And when they were come unto a place called Gol'gotha, that is to say, a place of a skull,
34they gave him vinegar to drink mingled with gall: and when he had tasted thereof, he would not drink. 35And they crucified him, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet,
(Psalm 22:18)

They parted my garments among them,
and upon my vesture did they cast lots.

36And sitting down they watched him there;
37and set up over his head his accusation written, THIS IS JESUS THE KING OF THE JEWS.
38Then were there two thieves crucified with him; one on the right hand, and another on the left.
39And they that passed by reviled him, wagging their heads,
40and saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.
41Likewise also the chief priests mocking him, with the scribes and elders, said,
42He saved others; himself he cannot save. If he be the King of Israel, let him now come down from the cross, and we will believe him.
43He trusted in God; let him deliver him now, if he will have him: for he said, I am the Son of God.
44The thieves also, which were crucified with him, cast the same in his teeth.

45Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.
46And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabach'thani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

47Some of them that stood there, when they heard that, said, This man calleth for Eli'jah. 48And straightway one of them ran, and took a sponge, and filled it with vinegar, and put it on a reed, and gave him to drink. 49The rest said, Let be, let us see whether Eli'jah will come to save him. 50Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.
51And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; 52and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, 53and came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. 54Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.
55And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee, ministering unto him: 56among which was Mary Mag'dalene, and Mary the mother of James and Joses, and the mother of Zeb'edee's children.

Photobucket

The head that once was crowned with thorns
http://nethymnal.org/htm/h/t/hthatwoc.htm

The head that once was crowned with thorns
Is crowned with glory now;
A royal diadem adorns
The mighty victor’s brow.

The highest place that Heav’n affords
Belongs to Him by right;
The King of kings and Lord of lords,
And Heaven’s eternal Light.

The joy of all who dwell above,
The joy of all below,
To whom He manifests His love,
And grants His Name to know.

To them the cross with all its shame,
With all its grace, is given;
Their name an everlasting name,
Their joy the joy of Heaven.

They suffer with their Lord below;
They reign with Him above;
Their profit and their joy to know
The mystery of His love.

The cross He bore is life and health,
Though shame and death to Him,
His people’s hope, His people’s wealth,
Their everlasting theme.

<><

How Great is Our God Worship Video Chris Tomlin
http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=4ee1affd8a65dad8b844

Forever,
Michael W. Smith Word and video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lPdtqgouCc
Give thanks to the Lord, Our God and King
His love endures forever
For He is good, He is above all things
His love endures forever
Sing praise, sing praise

With a mighty hand and outstretched arm
His love endures forever
For the life that's been reborn
His love endures forever
Sing praise, sing praise
Sing praise, sing praise

CHORUS:
Forever God is faithful
Forever God is strong
Forever God is with us
Forever and ever, forever (2X)

From the rising to the setting sun
His love endures forever
And by the grace of God we will carry on
His love endures forever
Sing praise, sing praise
Sing praise, sing praise

(CHORUS)

His love endures forever (8X)

Sing praise, sing praise
Sing praise, sing praise

(CHORUS)

The Resurrection
Mt. 28.1-10 · Mk. 16.1-8 · Lk. 24.1-12
Photobucket

1The first day of the week cometh Mary Mag'dalene early, when it was yet dark, unto the sepulchre, and seeth the stone taken away from the sepulchre.
2Then she runneth, and cometh to Simon Peter, and to the other disciple, whom Jesus loved, and saith unto them, They have taken away the Lord out of the sepulchre, and we know not where they have laid him. 3Peter therefore went forth, and that other disciple, and came to the sepulchre.
4So they ran both together: and the other disciple did outrun Peter, and came first to the sepulchre. 5And he stooping down, and looking in, saw the linen clothes lying; yet went he not in.
6Then cometh Simon Peter following him, and went into the sepulchre, and seeth the linen clothes lie, 7and the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself.
8Then went in also that other disciple, which came first to the sepulchre, and he saw, and believed.
9For as yet they knew not the scripture, that he must rise again from the dead.
10Then the disciples went away again unto their own home.
Photobucket

Jesus Appears to Mary Magdalene
Mk. 16.9-11

11But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre,
12and seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
13And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him.
14And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus. 15Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away. 16Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabbo'ni; which is to say, Master.
17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.
18Mary Mag'dalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her.

Jesus Appears to His Disciples
Mt. 28.16-20 · Mk. 16.14-18 · Lk. 24.36-49

19Then the same day at evening, being the first day of the week, when the doors were shut where the disciples were assembled for fear of the Jews, came Jesus and stood in the midst, and saith unto them, Peace be unto you.
20And when he had so said, he showed unto them his hands and his side. Then were the disciples glad, when they saw the Lord.
21Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
22And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: 23whosesoever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whosesoever sins ye retain, they are retained.

The Unbelief of Thomas

24But Thomas, one of the twelve, called Did'ymus, was not with them when Jesus came. 25The other disciples therefore said unto him, We have seen the Lord. But he said unto them, Except I shall see in his hands the print of the nails, and put my finger into the print of the nails, and thrust my hand into his side, I will not believe.

26And after eight days again his disciples were within, and Thomas with them: then came Jesus, the doors being shut, and stood in the midst, and said, Peace be unto you. 27Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side; and be not faithless, but believing. 28And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. 29Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.

The Purpose of the Book

30And many other signs truly did Jesus in the presence of his disciples, which are not written in this book: 31but these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name.

Mathew 28:5-6

Christ, the Lord, is risen today
http://nethymnal.org/htm/c/t/ctlrisen.htm

Christ, the Lord, is risen today, Alleluia!
Sons of men and angels say, Alleluia!
Raise your joys and triumphs high, Alleluia!
Sing, ye heavens, and earth, reply, Alleluia!

Love’s redeeming work is done, Alleluia!
Fought the fight, the battle won, Alleluia!
Lo! the Sun’s eclipse is over, Alleluia!
Lo! He sets in blood no more, Alleluia!

Vain the stone, the watch, the seal, Alleluia!
Christ hath burst the gates of hell, Alleluia!
Death in vain forbids His rise, Alleluia!
Christ hath opened paradise, Alleluia!

Lives again our glorious King, Alleluia!
Where, O death, is now thy sting? Alleluia!
Once He died our souls to save, Alleluia!
Where thy victory, O grave? Alleluia!

Soar we now where Christ hath led, Alleluia!
Following our exalted Head, Alleluia!
Made like Him, like Him we rise, Alleluia!
Ours the cross, the grave, the skies, Alleluia!

Hail, the Lord of earth and Heaven, Alleluia!
Praise to Thee by both be given, Alleluia!
Thee we greet triumphant now, Alleluia!
Hail, the resurrection, thou, Alleluia!

King of glory, Soul of bliss, Alleluia!
Everlasting life is this, Alleluia!
Thee to know, Thy power to prove, Alleluia!
Thus to sing and thus to love, Alleluia!

Hymns of praise then let us sing, Alleluia!
Unto Christ, our heavenly King, Alleluia!
Who endured the cross and grave, Alleluia!
Sinners to redeem and save. Alleluia!

But the pains that He endured, Alleluia!
Our salvation have procured, Alleluia!
Now above the sky He’s King, Alleluia!
Where the angels ever sing. Alleluia!

Jesus Christ is risen today, Alleluia!
Our triumphant holy day, Alleluia!
Who did once upon the cross, Alleluia!
Suffer to redeem our loss. Alleluia!

Christ

The Master has not asked us to do what he did not do constantly during his ministry on earth. He says "Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men" (Matt 4:19).

His record is one of personal contact from when he said to Andrew, "Come and See" to His assurance to th penitent thief, "Today you will be with Me in Paradise".

He is clear and concise about God's plan of salvation.
1. He came to meet a human need
"I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners ..." (Luke 5:32). Salvation is for sinners only.
2. He came to be a sinner's substitute
"The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep" (John 10:11).
3. He came to do what none other can do
"I am the way, the truth, and the life. Noone comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6).
4. He came to provide assurance to the trusting sinner
"Your sins are forgiven ... go in peace" (Luke 7:18-50).

James remembers emphatically the passion that his brother manifested toward the lost. He reflects on this when he says, "let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins" (James 5:20).

The story of salvation can be told in four words:

Sin
Calvary
Faith
Life

1. Salvation is needed
"For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God" (Rom 3:23).
2. Salvation is provided
"Who himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness - by whose stripes you were healed" (1Peter 2:24).
3. Salvation is offered
"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God" (Eph 2:8).
4. Salvaton accepted
"He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life" (1John 5:12)

There is a time, we know not when,
A place, we know not where;
Which marks the destiny of men
To glory or despair
~(excerpt of a poem by) Joseph Addison Alexander

Thank you Lord for this beautiful Easter day.
For the wonderful Sunrise and the beautiful outlook. Thank you for blessing us with this beautiful day in which to remember the sacrifice of your Son and the victory over death that He claimed. Thank you that in Him we have the VICTORY! Lord, please wash us anew in your love today that we may yearn to know you more completely and have more of you in our lives each day. Heal us with your love we pray.
Amen.
Photobucket

Jesus is Risen
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy-Qn5gpBD0
Hallelujah !!!
Christ Has risen

I Pray that as we celebrate and are reminded of his suffering and love for us
We will show ourselves worthy,

Take up our cross and follow him.
THE BELLS OF EASTER
http://www.cyberhymnal.org/htm/b/e/bellseas.htm
The bells of Easter sweetly peal:
“Christ is risen! Christ is risen!”
They chime the hope He doth reveal,
This joyful Easter day.
The Lord of Life hath gone on high;
Christ is risen! Christ is risen!
“Rejoice,” with swelling notes they cry!
“Rejoice, rejoice!” they say.

Refrain

Shines the glorious heav’nly portal!
Angel songs we almost hear!
O the joy of life immortal.
When in glory we appear.
O the joy of life immortal.
When in glory we appear.

The shining Easter angels say:
“Christ is risen! Christ is risen!
Come, see the place where Jesus lay,
He’s ris’n: He is not here.
No longer held in death’s embrace;
Ye shall behold Him face to face,
In glory to appear.”

Refrain

Repeat the tidings far and wide!
“Christ is risen! Christ is risen!”
No longer Christ the crucified,
But Christ the mighty King.
For us exalted evermore;
While the heav’nly hosts our Lord adore,
Let all creation sing!

Refrain

Thank you Lord for this precious Easter weekend
Thank you that YOU ARE RISEN INDEED and that we HAVE NEW LIFE IN YOU LORD JESUS. Help us Lord to walk in your salvation daily and not just when we are at christian camps and church or around other christians, but that daily and in our every day situations you may make a difference in our lives and in the world around us that we inhabit. Amen.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 11 Apr 2009, 8:50 pm

Easter and Ressurection
THE FIRST GOOD FRIDAY

Luke 23:32-43 (NRSV)
Two others also, who were criminals, were led away to be put to death
with him. When they came to the place that is called The Skull, they crucified Jesus there with the criminals, one on his right and one on his left. [Then Jesus said, "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing."] And they cast lots to divide his clothing.
And the people stood by, watching; but the leaders scoffed at him, saying, "He saved others; let him save himself if he is the Messiah of God, his
chosen one!" The soldiers also mocked him, coming up and offering him sour wine, and saying, "If you are the King of the Jews, save yourself!"
There was also an inscription over him, "This is the King of the Jews."

One of the criminals who were hanged there kept deriding him and saying, "Are you not the Messiah? Save yourself and us!" But the other rebuked him, saying, "Do you not fear God, since you are under the same sentence of condemnation?
And we indeed have been condemned justly, for
we are getting what we deserve for our deeds, but this man has done nothing wrong." Then he said, "Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom." He replied, "Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in
Paradise."

Jesus said, "Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are
doing."
- Luke 23:34 (NRSV)
The first Good Friday
We see God's glorious love sent to us through Christ Jesus.

On Good Friday.
We find forgiveness for all our sins.
On that day, Jesus endured a horrible death.
Despite his rejection by others, Jesus loved so
strongly that even in his pain he reached out to the man on the cross next to him.

Jesus said to him, "Today you will be with me in Paradise"
(Luke 23:43).

This shows us there is forgiveness at all times for all of us. When we look at the cross on that first Good Friday, we see the darkness around the cross.

This makes me think of all my sins and all the sins of the world.

When we look at the cross, we see Jesus hanging there.

We can ask him to forgive us and know we have the promise of eternal life.

Prayer: Loving God, thank you for the gift of salvation that is made
possible only through your son.

We are eternally thankful for Jesus'
sacrifice on that Good Friday long ago.

Amen.

Mathew 27:57-66
57 When the even was come, there came a rich man of Arimathaea, named Joseph, who also himself was Jesus' disciple:
58 He went to Pilate, and begged the body of Jesus. Then Pilate commanded the body to be delivered.
59 And when Joseph had taken the body, he wrapped it in a clean linen cloth,
60 And laid it in his own new tomb, which he had hewn out in the rock: and he rolled a great stone to the door of the sepulchre, and departed.
61 And there was Mary Magdalene, and the other Mary, sitting over against the sepulchre.
62 Now the next day, that followed the day of the preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate,
63 Saying, Sir, we remember that that deceiver said, while he was yet alive, After three days I will rise again.
64 Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest his disciples come by night, and steal him away, and say unto the people, He is risen from the dead: so the last error shall be worse than the first.
65 Pilate said unto them, Ye have a watch: go your way, make it as sure as ye can.
66 So they went, and made the sepulchre sure, sealing the stone, and setting a watch.

They hammered him to a cross......
but, He was tougher than nails.

<>< <>< <><
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Online Service Message - Page 2 Empty Palm Sunday in 2009 is 5th April :-On The Back Of A Donkey

Post  Admin Tue 07 Apr 2009, 10:33 pm

Palm Sunday in 2009 is 5th April :-On The Back Of A Donkey

On The Back Of A Donkey (Manna for Living)
Posted by: "Pastor Bruce Wells"

Now as He drew near, He saw the city and wept over it. --Luke 19:41

Palm Sunday marks the beginning of what Christians call Holy Week when we remember and relive the last few days of Jesus earthly life.

Prepare for a roller coaster ride because in one week you will hear about Palm Sunday, Jesus teaching in the Temple, ransacking the market square in the Temple, the plot by the Pharisees to destroy Christ, the last supper with His disciples, the agonizing hours of prayer in the garden, the arrest, the trial, Peter's denial, the painful crucifixion and finally the glorious resurrection as Jesus appears once again, alive and well. We hear all of this in just eight short days.

Many church worship services tomorrow will celebrate Palm Sunday with masses of children walking happily down the aisle waving palm branches and singing Hosanna's. Every year, as God's church, we rejoice and remember what happened when Jesus triumphantly entered Jerusalem. The enthusiastic crowd spread their coats and waved palm branches shouting, "Bless the King who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in heaven and glory in the highest heaven!" (Luke 19:38)

When we read the account of Jesus' triumphant entry into Jerusalem you can literally feel the excitement! Jesus Christ is riding into Jerusalem for the equivalent of a ticker tape parade. The crowd loves and adores him.

The Palm Sunday parade would be any preacher's fondest fantasy. We revel in big crowds that are excited and enthusiastic. Church attendance is up, so sing "Hallelujah!" Jesus is obviously a great success as a minister… or is he?

You see, for three years Jesus tried to teach the meaning of God's Son being on earth, but no one understood what it meant: the disciples, the crowds, the Romans, the Jews, the religious leaders, none of them. They wanted a great leader: A Messiah who would free the Jews and save Israel. Jesus' mission from God was not to save Israel, yet. Christ came to save the world and offer everyone the blessed gift of eternal life.

Palm Sunday should have been the happiest single day in Jesus' life. After all, the crowds had gone after Him. In John 12:19 the Pharisees murmur: "Look! The whole world has gone after him!" It seemed that way when Palm Sunday began. It looked as though His preaching ministry was to be crowned with success, after all!

But Jesus knew better.

The Gospel of Luke says it very simply: "…as they came closer to Jerusalem and Jesus saw the city ahead, he began to cry." (19:41)

Isn't that a strange response for the guest of honor at a parade?

No.

You see, He knew how fickle the crowds were; He knew that, when push came to shove, He couldn't really count on the people; and that when the chips were down and the cross went up, all would forsake Him and flee, says Mark 14:50. The same people who on Palm Sunday, had waved Jesus in, on Good Friday waved Jesus out again. He who rode into town on the back of a donkey in triumph, was carried out of town on a cross.

The same crowds who shouted "Hosanna" on Palm Sunday would in a few short days be shouting... "Crucify Him! Crucify Him! You're not what a respectable Messiah should look and act like. So, Crucify Him!" Before the end of the week, Jesus would be arrested, tried, have pieces of his beard ripped from his face, whipped until ribbons of flesh were torn from his back, humiliated, spat upon, cursed, plotted against, crucified, dead and buried. When Jesus was born there was no room for him in the inn. When He died, there was no room for Him in the world. What a sad thought!

My friends, make this a time for personal reflection. I suggest you pick any one of the four Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke or John) and reread the Biblical account of Jesus last days. Then stop your busy schedule for a moment and think about what Holy Week means to you? Where would you be right now if these events never took place?

Then instead of rejoicing on Palm Sunday for Jesus Christ's triumphant entry into Jerusalem, we should remember how Jesus responded when he saw the city… He wept! Maybe we should too… for them and for us.

In His strong love,

Bruce

Matthew 22:37

Manna for Living is the teaching ministry of Bruce Wells. A Bible teacher, speaker, and writer
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Online Service Message - Page 2 Empty Come in on the Liner with God at the Helm

Post  Admin Sat 28 Mar 2009, 11:59 pm

Reposted from MSN GROUP

The Message
Come in on the Liner with God at the Helm

Old Testament Reading
Jonah 1-16
Psalm 139
New Testament Reading
Acts 27: 10-42

This week God was planting seeds in my mind for the message today. Those who seek God in matters usually have an experience, we need to be seeking God and seeing God in our lives.
I was a little disheartened today when I noticed threads were not being replied to, I wanted to be everywhere Keeping the group AFLOAT and God spoke to my heart and said whatever is in your hand use. I know he was telling me to concentrate on the message.
Earlier this week, I was watching a programme about the shores of Ireland and what captured my attention was not the beauty of the shores but the ship, SS Great Britain which ran aground at Dundrum Bay and stuck in the sand in 1846. Brunel was renoun for his engineering genius and it took him 2 years before he could get the ship afloat to take back for repair.
Tuesday I took our bible study on depression and our authority in Jesus, this came about due to the fact that I had come across many who talked of depression in their lives.

Replying to a post on Noahs ark-- brought my attention to how miraculously God kept that huge Ship afloat with all those animals onboard. How awesome is our God. We are in the SEA OF LIFE and we need God at the helm.
The Old Testament reading we see how Jonah flees from what God had sent him to do-- to speak to the people of Ninevah and the mighty storm that was caused to bring Jonah to the place where he would listen to God.
We read in Acts how Paul was persuading them to listen to him, Remember this tiny island is only 11 by 9 miles. God was good when he had their boat wreck there, this bay is where many hundreds of illegal immigrants land everyday, and in recent months to escape Africa many die on their journey. God had spoken to Paul and we read In verse 22But take courage! None of you will lose your lives, even though the ship will go down.
verse 44 we read everyone escaped safely ashore.

There is so much today which is called Spiritual. The spirit of the world today is hunger for something to fill the void in their lives.
Athough everything is biding for your time, The only person we need is The Holy Spirit. People are looking for the truth, some have done everything else, turned to drink, drugs etc., I want to remind the older person, there is no retirement age with God and those who are either nearing or of retirement have a place in the body of Christ, to encourage and build up these young people into leaders.
There are things Jesus want to do in our life and future but if you don't spend time with God you wont know how to discern his voice and his leading. He will lead us to possess the abundant life, the blessings he has for us. It says:
Joshua 1:7,8,
7 "Only be strong and very courageous; be careful to do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, so that you may have success wherever you go. 8 "This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success.
All kinds of things try to pull you away from committment to prayer and Reading the Word.
It is not as humerous as it sounds but if you suffer guilt, you didn't read today or you suffer sleepless nights, take your bible to bed with you, it wont be long before you fall asleep, satan will make sure your tired enough to miss out on that important reading. Have you noticed?
A large % today are concerned about the future. No matter who you are, how weak, where you have failed, just remember Jesus loves you no matter what. We change but he don't. And unlike Brunel, when we run aground and our lives have been built on sinking sand, The solid Rock Jesus will instantaniously repair our lives and restore us to himself.
Certain battles come from a seed that had been sown in our lives. We need a seed of the Holy spirit. Jesus spoke of this in Mathew 15.
Read Galatians 3 Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. He does not say, "And to seeds," as referring to many, but rather to one, "And to your seed," that is, Christ. 17 What I am saying is this: the Law, which came four hundred and thirty years later, does not invalidate a covenant previously ratified by God, so as to nullify the promise. We are the seed of Christ Jesus he is our inheritance (Romans 2:26)
We need to root out the weeds in our life.
We cannot be undercover Christians, we need to be a city set on a hill.
2 Timothy 3 tells us of the times we live in. We are to be the Pillars of Truth. A corporate life in the body.
Jesus appeared to Saul who became Paul the Apostle on the Road to Damascus, why didn't he tell him what to do, But he sent him to another. Older men and women we need to be teachers and encouraging young people. Are you ready to receive? for God has said in these last days I will pour out my spirit.
There is a mighty work of God happening in the lives of young people, who want the truth and are hungry.

Young person, Older person----Are you going to wait until you are shipwrecked and come into the kingdom on a plank or wood or debris of life?
I urge you come now and travel on Gods liner, with Him at your Helm to guide you through the sea of life.
Receive well done good and faithful servant when we reach that beautiful shore.

May God add his blessing
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 Mar 2009, 9:33 pm

("Matthew 24:44","Be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of Man cometh.")

The Message
The Bride of Christ

Old Testament Reading
Esther 2:1-23
New Testament Readings
Phil 4 and Rev 3:

Sardis, the ancient capital of Lydia linked Ephesus, Smyrna and Pergamum with the high country of Asia Minor Turkey.
History tells us that The temple of Artemis situated in Sardis was gained by the christians, the first small church, without any bloodshed.
The Church of Christ had taken over a pagan temple. How amazing that this was won with the teaching of the love of Christ by His Holy spirit.
What happened to this once great people of God ---they lost their first love.
The believers at Sardis had established a name for themselves in the eyes of the community, but “before God” their works had not measured up--- Revelation 3...you have the name of being alive and you are dead’
If a fellowship is not obviously experiencing the life of God in its midst then it’s dead.

The faithful and the promise
verse 4 rightly refers to the few believers within the Sardian fellowship who are not guilty before the Lord as outlined in the previous verses and verse 5 relates to those believers who stand condemned and in need of repentance to be restored back into a right relationship with Him.
In our Old Testament reading of Esther we see no mention of God but reading between the lines we see God, visualize with me, I likened Vasti of those called to be the bride but like some in the church at Sardis she failed to reveal the beauty of God in her life.
There was no place for Esther in the palace she was an orphan but when God does something you see how He brings us like Esther as the beautiful bride. We are called the bride of Christ and he brings us into the palace and grant us favour to come before the King, the promotion comes from God through Christ our Saviour he lifts up man from the dung heap and unparellel favour and power is given us.
Esther was raised up for such a time as this and wherever God has planted you he has a plan for you for such a time as this.
We have been joined together as the Body of Christ; and for the Body to function properly, we must all be encouraged to draw closer to God - to trust Him more and love Him with all our heart.
One of the ways we encourage, is in sharing with one another how God's mighty hand has worked in our life and is working in our lives.
We have so much to be thankful for, but sadly we often simply forget.
Our Queen in Britain is the defender of our Christian heritage faith. Sadly so many laws are being passed which devalues what has been for centuries.El Shaddi has a plan and will have the final say.
He don't call many wise in knowledge for they may get puffed up in their own importance, but calls the base of the world to confound the wise. Phil 2 we read he made himself of no reputation, Christ fashioned himself as a servant and he is our example this applies to us today.
Haman had a new law drawn up and I see this as satan, in our reading of Esther not unlike what is happening today,
Our God has a plan and he is raising up the Esthers of today in the body of Christ we have been raised for such a time as this.
We need to be like Modecai with the spirit of God in us. The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident. Psa. 27:1, 3
Esther was biblically correct instead of politically correct. If you hide what you know God has given you and we do not pray and speak up against these things, dont think your children and families will be spared if you keep quiet.
We need transformation in our nations to pray "in one accord"it is not a time to be quiet.
The LORD is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? Psa. 118:6
God has given us assignment Esther went before the king we need to come in prayer before our King Jesus set our face like her we cannot afford to be silent.
We need to take our place in the body of Christ. If God be for us, who can be against us? Rom. 8:31
Let us repent, be watchful and strengthen one another that we may be worthy to wear the robe of white.
Our reading of Phil 4 exhorts us to stand fast, be true yokefellow--- "be of one accord" to pray.
Christ is our head and we are his body, Christ is searching for those who will obey instructions God has vacancies and positions of authority obedience is the way of blessings. Christ wants to establish his authority in the earth, unless we obey, our nations fail to receive the blessings. satan brings lawlessness and rebellion into the world and our church. When the church the body of Christ dont work the Head has no control over the body. If only we would obey how many lives would be changed what kind of kingdom does our King have. We pray may your kingdom come but what are we doing to establish it.

8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. 9Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
(Phillipians 4)

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next