World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyYesterday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyYesterday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyYesterday at 5:36 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyYesterday at 4:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:56 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:05 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» iNSPIRATIONAL DEVOTION Israel
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» THE FREE PRESS
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 5:52 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:40 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:24 pm by Admin

» Jewish History~ WHO DOES IT BELONG TO
Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities

Go down

Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities Empty Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities

Post  Admin Tue 18 Apr 2023, 9:22 pm

Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities
Passover -
the Time of the Death and Resurrection of Jesus

There are eight days of the Passover Season plus a 9th Day (not one of God's appointed times) added by the Jewish people. The season of Passover begins with the Lord's Passover on Nisan 13/14. This day is not included as one of the seven days of Passover. It is the date the Passover Lamb is killed between the evenings in preparation for the 1st of seven days of Passover - Nisan 14/15. The first of the seven days of Passover is the date death did first passover in the land of Egypt at midnight on Nisan 14 before the morning of Nisan 15 when the Hebrews left Egypt - Numbers 33:3.

KJV Exodus 12:3
Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month (Nisan 10)

(Nisan 10 was the weekly Saturday Sabbath at the time the Hebrews were being freed from bondage in Egypt and it was the weekly Saturday Sabbath when Jesus presented Himself as the Passover Lamb in Jerusalem - John 12.)

they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house:

KJV Exodus 12:6
And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month: (Nisan 14)

and the whole assembly of the congregation of Israel shall kill it in the evening (between the evenings).

(Nisan 14 - Wednesday when the Hebrews left Egypt and Wednesday the year of the death of Jesus, the Passover Lamb was killed. Jesus died on Wednesday at 3 PM, April 3, 30 AD just 3 hours before the Annual High Sabbath of the first day of Passover. Nisan 14 is also the date that begins the seven days of unleavened bread. Jesus was selected as the Passover Lamb on March 30, 30 AD - Nisan 10 - John 12 - the weekly Saturday Sabbath.)

The first of seven days of unleavened bread begins on Nisan 14 when leaven is removed from the house in preparation for the seven days of unleavened bread from Nisan 14 until Nisan 21. The days of unleavened bread begin on Nisan 14 and end at 6 PM when Nisan 20 ends and Nisan 21 begins.

KJV Exodus 12:15
Seven days shall ye eat unleavened bread; even the first day ye shall put away leaven out of your houses: for whosoever eateth leavened bread from the first day until the seventh day, that soul shall be cut off from Israel.

KJV Exodus 12:18
In the first month, on the fourteenth day of the month at even, (Nisan 14) ye shall eat unleavened bread, until the one and twentieth day of the month at even (until Nisan 21).

Passover Lamb

Tell the whole community of Israel that on the tenth day of this month each man is to take a lamb for his family, one for each household... The animals you choose must be year-old males without defect, and you may take them from the sheep or the goats. Take care of them until the fourteenth day of the month, when all the people of the community of Israel must slaughter them at twilight. Exodus 12:3; 5-6

Passover Lamb

Tell the whole community of Israel that on the tenth day of this month each man is to take a lamb for his family, one for each household... The animals you choose must be year-old males without defect, and you may take them from the sheep or the goats. Take care of them until the fourteenth day of the month, when all the people of the community of Israel must slaughter them at twilight. Exodus 12:3; 5-6

When I was on the farm growing up, I once helped take care of a little lamb. Cute, warm and fuzzy, he captured and melted my heart. I loved to hug him and feel his soft, white fleece. This precious lamb was the picture of innocence. You can imagine my horror on the day he was taken to the slaughter house!

For Passover preparations, God wanted a family to choose a lamb, bring it into their house, and take care of it for four whole days before killing it. How awful! They were required to slaughter the little lamb they had grown to love. This heart-wrenching sacrifice demonstrated the exacting demands of God's justice, as well as how destructive and awful sin really is. It was the perfect background to "the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world" (John 1:29). God wants our hearts to sincerely break over the sacrifice of His perfect Lamb. We were the ones who put Jesus Christ to death. Our sin led Him to the slaughter. It leads us to grief and repentance.

A Passover lamb was the picture of innocence, but the Lamb of God is the perfect picture of righteousness. Isaiah 53:7 says "... he was led like a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is silent, so he did not open his mouth." Meditate on how a lamb is a biblical "type" of the life of Christ. Remember, Jesus went to His cross as your sacrificial lamb.

Jesus, thank you for being the Lamb who bore my sins!

Blessings,

Joni and Friends
www.joniandfriends.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities Empty Re: Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities

Post  Admin Sun 01 Oct 2023, 5:13 pm

Tabernacles - Passover - Similarities Hebrew11

At the start of the Feast of Tabernacles, or Sukkot, which begins Friday 29th September, let us remember how this Biblical feast speaks of God’s faithfulness to the Jewish people, but also as a Holy Convocation (literally meaning ‘rehearsal’) of a time to come when all the nations will gather in Jerusalem to worship the Messiah King. The Christian connection to the Land of Israel rests not only in history, but in the future hope that we have in the fulfilment of God’s promises to Jew and Gentile. During this Feast of Tabernacles, we testify of God’s goodness to His people, Israel. We thank the Lord for the blessing that Israel is to the nations. We pray that our own nation will be awakened to the call of God to bless the nation of Israel. We reaffirm our resolve as Christians to stand with the Jewish people. We pray that they will dwell in the Land promised to them safely. And as the Jewish people gather in tents around the world, we pray that they will sense God’s presence in a very special way.
Tishri Tabernacle

Birthstone of Jesus is the Blue Sapphire - the Birthstone for Month of September
He was born on the Hebrew Calendar date of Tishrei 14/15 the first day of tabernacles. In the year of His birth, 3 BC, that date on our Roman Gregorian Calendar was September 24/25, 3 BC,
His birth date is always the same on the Hebrew Calendar but changes every year on the Roman Gregorian Calendar. This year Tishrei 14/15 is October 8/9, 2014 on the Roman Gregorian Calendar but Jesus was born on Tishrei 14/15 which was in the month of September the year of His birth.
The First Coming of Jesus
John 1:14 King James Version (KJV)
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt (tabernacled) among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
The Second Coming of Jesus
Revelation 21:3 King James Version (KJV)
And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

<>< <>< <>< ><> ><> ><>

As Christians, we’re not dependent on physical evidential proof of the Bible, as our faith is based ‘on the substance of things not seen’ (Heb 11:11). And we follow a Living Saviour, who we believe we will one day see with our eyes. Jesus said, “Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed,” (John 20:29).

But the Bible is true. It is alive. Even the ‘rocks speak out’ and in the days in which we’re living, more and more discoveries are being made that confirm the authenticity of the Bible. Which is why our heart leaps with joy whenever we hear of a new discovery. This week there was an incredible find in the heartland of Israel. An inscription written in Koine Greek – biblical Greek or New Testament Greek – was unearthed by Israel in the ruins of the Hyrcania (or Horkanya) fortress that reads, “Jesus Christ, guard me, for I am poor and needy. Guard my life, for I am faithful to you.”

The text appears to be a paraphrasing of Psalm 86:1-2, which reads:

“Bow down Your ear, O Lord, hear me;
For I am poor and needy.
Preserve my life, for I am holy;
You are my God;
Save Your servant who trusts in You!”

Christians should be extremely grateful for the way in which Israel oversees and protects the unearthing and preservation of sites that are important to Christianity, including, of course, those sites that are important to both Jews and Christians. For example, last month, impressive steps were uncovered at the Ancient Pool of Siloam in Jerusalem, which haven’t been seen in over 2,000 years. The significance of this discovery is that it’s the location where Jesus healed a blind man and the location itself was first mentioned in the Old Testament. The discovery was made by archaeologists after making significant progress in excavating the site. Here is further proof reminding Christians of the deep connection we have with the Land of Israel and why we must also support Israel’s right to the Land promised to them by God Himself.

The truth is that Judea is where Judaism originates from and where Christianity was born. It is the heartland of Bible history and should be recognised today as part of the heartland of Israel. In recent months more and more Christian and Jewish sites have been labelled as being “Palestinian” by the United Nations and other global bodies. Even the Church of the Nativity is now labelled, “Palestinian” and there are outrageous claims that Jesus himself “was a Palestinian”. This is a complete lie.

At the start of the Feast of Tabernacles, or Sukkot, which begins Friday 29th September, let us remember how this Biblical feast speaks of God’s faithfulness to the Jewish people, but also as a Holy Convocation (literally meaning ‘rehearsal’) of a time to come when all the nations will gather in Jerusalem to worship the Messiah King. The Christian connection to the Land of Israel rests not only in history, but in the future hope that we have in the fulfilment of God’s promises to Jew and Gentile. During this Feast of Tabernacles, we testify of God’s goodness to His people, Israel. We thank the Lord for the blessing that Israel is to the nations. We pray that our own nation will be awakened to the call of God to bless the nation of Israel. We reaffirm our resolve as Christians to stand with the Jewish people. We pray that they will dwell in the Land promised to them safely. And as the Jewish people gather in tents around the world, we pray that they will sense God’s presence in a very special way.

Tabernacle the meaning literally means dwelling.
Jesus came and dwelt among us.
Studying This idea of dwelling is not a new concept in the Bible. In fact, the “dwelling” that John speaks of in John 1:14 is tabernacle language— just as God dwelled in the tent of meeting among Israel, so now the Word pitches His tent in the incarnation. Leviticus 26:11-12 gives a good picture of this dwelling: “I will make my dwelling among you, and my soul shall not abhor you. And I will walk among you and will be your God, and you shall be my people.”
Studying: it is recorded Tishri 14 Jesus was born. Gregorian Calendar/ September 24/25

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down