World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyToday at 10:42 pm by Admin

» Year of the Death of Jesus
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyToday at 10:27 pm by Admin

» AISH
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyToday at 10:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyToday at 9:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyToday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyToday at 9:09 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyToday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyToday at 9:04 pm by Admin

» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyToday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyToday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score!

2 posters

Go down

Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! Empty Re: Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score!

Post  Admin Mon 01 Mar 2010, 4:30 pm

I got
25108 I guess that is all for me for now.
Was good plaing this again.
catch you later Pink

Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! Empty Re: Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score!

Post  Admin Mon 01 Mar 2010, 4:07 pm

I got 16473
Elaine
I didnt notice what level I got to thanks for bringing this up Pink I really used to enjoy the challenge of this among other of the games when we had MSN hopefully this will bring the games back to life here lol
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! Empty 10,035

Post  pinkfrogfreak Mon 01 Mar 2010, 3:57 pm

I made it to level 8 and got 10,035 a mere 100 shy of going to level 9...better luck next time!
pinkfrogfreak
pinkfrogfreak

Back to top Go down

Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score! Empty Gold miner game...join in and see who gets the highest score!

Post  pinkfrogfreak Mon 01 Mar 2010, 3:52 pm

pinkfrogfreak
pinkfrogfreak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down