World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage

Go down

I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage Empty I am the Lord that Healeth thee - Scriptures to encourage

Post  Admin Sun 07 Mar 2010, 1:43 pm

Maybe these healing promises will help begin your search…

1. Exodus 15:26 (KJV) 26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.
2. Exodus 23:25-26 (NKJV) 25 So you shall serve the Lord your God, and He will bless your bread and your water. And I will take sickness away from the midst of you. 26 No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.
3. Deuteronomy 7:14-15 (KJV) 14 Thou shalt be blessed above all people: there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle. 15 And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt , which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.
4. Deuteronomy 30:19-20 (KJV) 19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
20 That thou mayest love the LORD thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.
5. 1 Kings 8:56 (NKJV) 56 "Blessed be the Lord, who has given rest to His people Israel , according to all that He promised. There has not failed one word of all His good promise, which He promised through His servant Moses.

6. Psalms 91:9-10 (NKJV) 9 Because you have made the Lord, who is my refuge, Even the Most High, your dwelling place, 10 No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling;

7. Psalms 91:14-16 (NKJV) 14 "Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known my name. 15 He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. 16 With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation."
8. Psalms 103:1-5 (KJV) 1 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: 3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; 4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with loving kindness and tender mercies; 5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
9. Psalms 107:17 (NKJV) 17 Fools, because of their transgression, And because of their iniquities, were afflicted.
10. Psalms 107:19-20 (NKJV) 19 Then they cried out to the Lord in their trouble, And He saved them out of their distresses. 20 He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.
11. Psalms 118:17 (NKJV) 17 I shall not die, but live, And declare the works of the Lord.

12. Proverbs 4:22-24 (KJV) 22 For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. 23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life. 24 Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.

12. Isaiah 41:10 (KJV) 10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
13. Isaiah 53:4-5 (NKJV) 4 Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted.
5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
14. Jeremiah 1:12 (NKJV) 12 Then the Lord said to me, "You have seen well, for I am ready to perform My word."
15. Jeremiah 17:14 (NKJV) 14 Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise.

16. Jeremiah 30:17 (NKJV)17 For I will restore health to you And heal you of your wounds,' says the Lord, 'Because they called you an outcast saying: "This is Zion ; No one seeks her." '

17. Joel 3:10b (NKJV) 10 ...Let the weak say, 'I am strong.'

18. Nahum 1:9 (NKJV) 9 What do you conspire against the Lord? He will make an utter end of it. Affliction will not rise up a second time.

19. Matthew 8:2-3 (NKJV) 2 And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, "Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean."
3 Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, "I am willing; be cleansed." Immediately his leprosy was cleansed.

20. Matthew 8:16-17 (NKJV) 16 When evening had come, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed. And He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were sick, 17 that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Isaiah the prophet, saying: "He Himself took our infirmities And bore our sicknesses."

21. Matthew 15:30-31 (NKJV) 30 Then great multitudes came to Him, having with them the lame, blind, mute, maimed, and many others; and they laid them down at Jesus' feet, and He healed them.
31 So the multitude marveled when they saw the mute speaking, the maimed made whole, the lame walking, and the blind seeing; and they glorified the God of Israel.

22. Matthew 18:18-19 (NKJV) 18 Assuredly, I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. 19 Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.

23. Matthew 21:21-22 (NKJV) 21 So Jesus answered and said to them, "Assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done. 22 And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."

24. Mark 11:22-24 (KJV)22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God. (literal translation says faith of God)23 For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

25. Mark 16:17-18 (KJV)17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;
18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

26. Luke 6:19 (NKJV)19 And the whole multitude sought to touch Him, for power went out from Him and healed them all.

27. Luke 9:2 (NKJV) 2 He sent them to preach the kingdom of God and to heal the sick.

28. Luke 13:16 (NKJV) 16 So ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan has bound--think of it--for eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the Sabbath?"

29. Acts 5:16 (NKJV) 16 Also a multitude gathered from the surrounding cities to Jerusalem, bringing sick people and those who were tormented by unclean spirits, and they were all healed.

29. Acts 10:38 (NKJV)38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.

30. Romans 4:16-21 (KJV)16 Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all, 17 (As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.
18 Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.
19 And being not weak in faith, he considered not his own body now dead, when he was about an hundred years old, neither yet the deadness of Sara's womb:20 He staggered not at the promise of God through unbelief; but was strong in faith, giving glory to God; 21 And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform.

31. Romans 8:2 (NKJV) 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.

32. Romans 8:11 (KJV) 11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

33. 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 (KJV) 3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: 4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)
5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

34. Galatians 3:13-14 (NKJV) 13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"),14 that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
35. Galatians 3:29 (NKJV) 29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
36. Ephesians 6:10-17 (NKJV)10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;

37. Philippians 2:13 (NKJV) 13 for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure.

38. Philippians 4:6-9 (NKJV) 6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; 7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy- -meditate on these things. 9 The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you.
39. 2 Timothy 1:7 (NKJV) 7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
40. Hebrews 10:23 (NKJV) 23 Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.
41. Hebrews 10:35-36 (NKJV) 35 Therefore do not cast away your confidence, which has great reward. 36 For you have need of endurance, so that after you have done the will of God, you may receive the promise:
42. Hebrews 11:11 (NKJV) 11 By faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive seed, and she bore a child when she was past the age, because she judged Him faithful who had promised.
43. Hebrews 13:8 (NKJV) 8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
44. James 4:7 (NKJV)7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
45. James 5:14-15 (KJV)14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: 15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. (NKJV) 24 who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness- -by whose stripes you were healed.
46. 1 John 5:14-15 (NKJV) 14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
47. 3 John 1:2 (KJV) 2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
48. Revelation 12:11 (NKJV) 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death.

49. James 3:2-7 (KJV) 2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. 3 Behold, we put bits in the horses' mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body. 4 Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth. 5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! 6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. 7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind:

According to an article by Rutgers University says…people who rate their own health to be “poor” are five times more likely to die than those who rate their health as “excellent.” They were all in comparable health. Proverbs 23:7 …as he thinketh in his heart, so is he.

One last scripture: (Matthew 9:29) …According to your faith be it unto you.

Take these scriptures, copy them, and study them daily. Read them many times a day. Feed on them. Put them into your mind until they get down into your heart… until they are Rhema to you. They will become bigger than any report the Doctor could give. Greater is He that is in you than He that is in this world! (1John 4:4) You life many depend upon it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down