World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyToday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyToday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyToday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyToday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Sat 27 Jan 2018, 1:37 pm

The Silent Harvest

In a dream I found myself inside the mind of a dying man. The man had been in a coma for some time; his family had been praying, but they did not know whether or not he had accepted Christ. All they were sure of is that, throughout his life, he had resisted their efforts to lead him to Christ.

As I dreamt I became so acutely aware of the man's state of mind that his thoughts, feelings and struggles almost seemed my own. Although his eyes were nearly closed and his vision clouded, he could see his loved ones at his bedside. I watched as he tried to reach toward his family, but outwardly his arm never lifted. I heard him speak their names, but no sound whispered through his lips. A loved one holding his hand asked, "If you hear me, squeeze." He heard and pressed his fingers against hers, but no movement was seen; his hand clearly remained limp. He was conscious; he could hear their prayers; he felt the warmth of their kisses on his face yet was perfectly incapable of responding.

The pride and isolation that had, throughout his life, stood guard over his heart were gone. A physical catastrophe had overtaken him. Death approached, and he knew he was unprepared for eternity. Submerged beneath his motionless exterior, a war had raged for his soul, and the Lord had won. Subdued by the relentless force of God's love, he was finally at peace. It was during his time in the hospital that he had silently prayed and accepted Christ as his Savior. I was watching his last effort to tell them He found Christ as life ebbed out of his body.

Suddenly, monitoring alarms ripped through the muffled silence of the room. His heart beat one last time, and I suddenly found myself looking down at the body of a man who had just died. The room was buzzing with nurses, while his family huddled in a corner, grieving. The idea of their loved one dying without receiving Christ was more devastating than the reality of death itself. I stirred and then woke. Yet just as I left the dream, the Lord spoke to my heart: "Tell them he's with Me."

Although some time has passed since I had this dream, I am increasingly aware that many of God's people carry a deep abiding heartache concerning the death of an unsaved loved one. Obviously this dream does not apply to all, but there are some for whom this experience is divinely directed. Thus, I submit this to you in a general sense because the Holy Spirit has assured me He will bear witness to your heart if this word is for you.

I have also felt an urgency to pass this dream on to you. The Lord has an important work for you. However, the enemy has used this unresolved loss to sow doubt into your soul. Not only are you troubled about your deceased loved one, but you are carrying doubts about God's love, and you doubt also the power of prayer. Your confidence in God has been compromised. Yet it is precisely at this time that you need to stand without doubt for other members of your family.

Beloved, though there are many questions about the mysteries of life, we must not let the unknown obscure the face of the known: God is good. We know God loves us because He sent His Son to die for our sins. Indeed, Jesus said, "He who has seen Me has seen the Father" (John 14:9). When we look at Christ, we see God, and we know that God cares.

Additionally, some of us have lost loved ones in sudden tragedies, where they seemingly had no time to repent or turn to God. Let me remind you: many who have faced near-death experiences tell of seeing their "life flash before [their] eyes." Indeed, they say that time itself seems to stop or slow dramatically. I believe that, even in what seemed like a "sudden" death, time slowed to a crawl. According to their testimonies, there is enough time in this altered consciousness to ponder one's entire life -- and to make a decision or even call upon the name of the Lord.

In spite of what we do not know about life's many mysteries, one thing remains eternally true: God is our loving Father. He does not desire that any man perish, and He will fight to save us, even to the moment of our death. Let us, therefore, cast our burdens upon the Lord, for He genuinely cares for us. And let us again run with endurance the race set before us, for He has promised that even for those "sitting in the . . . shadow of death, upon them a Light dawned" (Matt. 4:16).

Lord Jesus, thank You for dying for my sins. Lord, there are many issues I do not know, but I do know that You are good. Those things I do not understand, along with my praise, I give to You. I trust You with my life, and I put in Your hands the care of those I love.

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Save 30%
Limited time offer

I Will Be Found by You

Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of I Will Be Found by You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I Will Be Found by You

Book - $9.10 (Retail $13.00)
Ebook - $9.10 (Retail $13.00)

To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.

Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website would be kindly appreciated.

Facebook  Twitter
A service of Frangipane Ministries, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 16 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Sat 20 Jan 2018, 10:57 pm

Two Things,
Two Things Only

There are so many things to occupy our minds: so many books, so many examples, so many good teachings that deserve our attention, that say, "Here is a truth." But as I have been serving the Lord these past years, He has led me to seek for two things and two things only: to know the heart of God in Christ and to know my own heart in Christ's light.

Knowing the Heart of God
I have been seeking God, searching to know Him and the depth of His love toward His people. I want to know Christ's heart and the compassions that motivate Him. The Scriptures are plain: Jesus loved people. Mark's gospel tells us that after Jesus taught and healed the multitudes, they became hungry. In His compassion, Christ saw them as "sheep without a shepherd" (Mark 6:34). It was not enough for Him to heal and teach them; He personally cared for each of them. Their physical well-being, even concerning food, was important to Him.

A lad with five loaves and two fish provided enough for Jesus to work another miracle, but this miracle had to come through Christ's willing but bone-weary body. Consider: Christ brought His disciples out to rest, "for there were many people coming and going, and they did not even have time to eat" (Mark 6:31).

Consider: Jesus personally had come to pray and be strengthened, for John the Baptist, Jesus' forerunner, had been beheaded by Herod earlier that week. It was in the state of being emotionally and physically depleted that Jesus fed the multitudes -- not just once or twice but over and over again: "He kept giving [the bread and the fish] to the disciples to set before them" (v. 41).

Thousands of men, women and children all "ate and were satisfied" (v. 42). Oh, the heart of Jesus! The miracle was for them, but we read of no miracle sustaining Him except the marvelous wonder of a holy love that continually lifted His tired hands with more bread and more fish. Out of increasing weakness He repeatedly gave that others might be renewed.

So, if my quest is to know Him, I must recognize this about Him: Jesus loves people -- all people, especially those society ignores. Therefore I must know exactly how far He would travel for men, for that is the same distance He would journey again through me. Indeed, I must know His thoughts concerning illness, poverty and human suffering. As His servant, I am useless to Him unless I know these things. If I would actually do His will, I must truly know His heart. Therefore, in all my study and times of prayer, I am seeking more than just knowledge; I am searching for the heart of God.

Knowing Our Hearts
At the same time, as I draw closer to the heart of God, the very fire of His presence begins a deep purging work within me. In the vastness of His riches, my poverty appears. The psalmist wrote, "Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord? And who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who has not lifted up his soul to falsehood and has not sworn deceitfully" (Ps. 24:3-4).

We cannot even find the hill of the Lord, much less ascend it, if there is deceit in our hearts. How does one serve in God's holy place if his soul is unclean? It is only the pure in heart who perceive God. To ascend toward God is to walk into a furnace of truth where falsehood is extracted and removed from our souls. To abide in the holy place we must dwell in honesty, even when a lie might seem to save us. Each ascending step upon the hill of God is a thrusting of our souls into greater transparency, a more perfect view into the motives of our hearts.

It is this upward call of God that we pursue. Yet the soul within us is hidden, crouching in fear and darkness, living in a world of untruths and illusions. This is our inner man, the soul God seeks to save. Have you discovered your true self, the inner person whom truth alone can free? Yes, we seek holiness, but true holiness arises from here; it comes as the Spirit of Truth unveils the hidden places in our hearts. Indeed, it is truthfulness that leads to holiness.

God, grant us a zeal for truth that we may stand in Your holy place!

Men everywhere presume they know the "truth," but they have neither holiness nor power in their lives. Truth must become more than historical doctrine; it must be more than a museum of religious artifacts -- mementos from when God once moved. Truth is knowing God's heart as it was revealed in Christ, and it is knowing our own hearts in the light of God's grace.

As members of the human race, we are shrouded in ignorance. Barely do we know our world around us; even less do we know the nature of our own souls. Without realizing it, as we search for God's heart, we are also searching for our own. For it is only in finding Him that we discover ourselves, for we are "in Him” (Acts 17:28).

Yet throughout that searching process, as I position my heart before the Lord, it is with a sense of trembling that I pray the prayer of King David: "Search me, O God, and know my heart; try me and know my anxious thoughts; and see if there be any hurtful way in me, and lead me in the everlasting way"(Ps. 139:23-24).

Let us wash the cosmetics from our souls and look at the unadorned condition of our hearts. I know God has created us eternally complete and perfect in Christ. I believe that. But in the first three chapters of John's Revelation, Jesus did not tell the churches they were "perfect in His eyes." No! He revealed to them their true conditions; He told them their sins. Without compromise, He placed on them the demand to be overcomers, each in their own unique and difficult circumstance.

Like them, we must know our need. And like them, the souls we want saved dwell here, in a world system structured by lies, illusions and rampant corruption. Our old natures are like well-worn shoes into which we relax; we can be in the flesh instantly without even realizing it. The enemies that defeat us are hidden and latent within us! Thus the Holy Spirit must expose our foes before we can conquer them!

Concerning man's nature, the prophet Jeremiah wrote, "The heart is more deceitful than all else and is desperately sick; who can understand it?" (Jer. 17:9). Quoting another of David's prayers, a similar cry is heard: "Who can discern his errors? Acquit me of hidden faults. Also keep back Your servant from presumptuous sins; let them not rule over me; then I will be blameless, and I shall be acquitted of great transgression" (Ps. 19:12-13).

There may be errors inside of us that are actually ruling us without our awareness. Do we realize, for instance, how many of our actions are manipulated purely by vanity and the desire to be seen or accepted by others? Are we aware of the fears and apprehensions that unconsciously influence so many of our decisions? We may have serious flaws inside yet still be either too proud or too insecure to admit we need help.

Concerning ourselves, we think so highly of what we know so little!

Even outwardly, though we know our camera pose, do we know how we appear when we are laughing or crying, eating or sleeping, talking or angry? The fact is, most of us are ignorant of how we appear outwardly to others; much less do we know ourselves inwardly before God! Our fallen thinking processes automatically justify our actions and rationalize our thoughts. Without the Holy Spirit, we are nearly defenseless against our own innate tendencies toward self-deception.

Therefore, if we would be holy, we must first renounce falsehood. In the light of God' grace, having been justified by faith and washed in the sacrificial blood of Jesus, we need not pretend to be righteous. We need only to become truthful.

No condemnation awaits our honesty of heart -- no punishment. We have only to repent and confess our sins to have them forgiven and cleansed; if we will love the truth, we will be delivered from sin and self-deception. Indeed, the nectar of truth is in two things and two things only: to know the heart of God in Christ and our own hearts in Christ's light.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God; reprinted and included in I Will Be Found by You, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save 30%
Limited time offer

I Will Be Found by You

Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of I Will Be Found by You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I Will Be Found by You

To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.

Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website would be kindly appreciated.

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Jan 2018, 11:49 pm

The Ministries of Francis Frangipane

Overcoming Offences
( En Español )

When we study what Jesus taught, it is obvious to me that He came to make us
"unoffendable." Consider: He says that if someone slaps you on one cheek,
offer him the other (Luke 6:29). He said to love our enemies and bless those
who curse us (Luke 6:27-28). What He's really doing is showing us how an
unoffendable
heart of love overcomes all adversity.

We pray, "Lord, I want to change." To answer our prayer, He sometimes must
put us in situations that perfectly offend us. The offense itself awakens
our
need of grace. Thus, the Lord precipitates change by first offending the
area of our soul He desires to transform. He does not expect us to merely
survive
this adversity but to become Christlike in it.

Ask Joseph in the Old Testament: the land of offense became the land of his
anointing and power because he possessed an unoffendable heart. He never
stopped
trusting God in spite of the injustices and trials he faced.

Listen my friends: the destiny God has for us unfolds or withers at the
junction of offense. How we handle offense is the key to our tomorrow.

"Those who love [God's] law have great peace, and nothing causes them to
stumble" (Ps. 119:165).

Lord, grant me that new creation heart that can walk as Jesus walked through
a world of offenses without stumbling. I want to see everything as an
opportunity
to pray, everything as an opportunity to become Christlike. Lord help me to
interpret offenses as opportunities that lead to transformations. Grant me,
Lord Jesus, the pulse and beat of Your unoffendable heart. Amen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Visit our bookstore to save up to 40% this week on select books by Pastor
Francis Frangipane

Arrow Bookstore

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our
Printer-friendly version .

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our
website would be kindly appreciated.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter
----------------------------------------------------------

Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the
NASB .

Standing After the Storm

"If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?" (Ps. 11:3)

Just as there are foundations that are dug and laid for buildings, so there are spiritual foundations upon which we can build a strong and unshakeable spiritual life. But if we compromise the standards of our foundation, to that degree we compromise our ability to stand during life's storms.

I've known many people who could prophesy or pray for the sick or sing beautifully in church, but inwardly their spiritual lives were unstable. As soon as difficulties arose, they fell. Why? Something was missing from their inner spiritual life and they crumbled during the storm.

Jesus put it this way:

"Everyone who comes to Me and hears My words and acts on them, I will show you whom he is like: he is like a man building a house, who dug deep and laid a foundation on the rock; and when a flood occurred, the torrent burst against that house and could not shake it, because it had been well built" (Luke 6: 47-48).

The question isn't "if" a storm is coming, but when. Life has a way of going from calm and peaceful to suddenly turning turbulent or adversarial. The only way one's house can stand during these times is if it is well built on a true foundation.

In our Lord's teaching, our "house" represents our spiritual life -- what we are made of inwardly. In building this life, our foundation is the first and most important part of the structure. Everything else we build, whether in ministry or gifting or calling, is built upon the inner, hidden foundation laid by Christ.

The problem is compounded because you can't build your house in a storm. Your house must be built before the storm comes.

Thus, Jesus concluded His warning with these words:

"But the one who has heard and has not acted accordingly, is like a man who built a house on the ground without any foundation; and the torrent burst against it and immediately it collapsed, and the ruin of that house was great" (Luke 6:49).

I shudder when I recall the many people -- good people, mind you -- whose house "collapsed" in the storm of temptation or adversity. How true the Savior's words are: "and the ruin of [their] house was great."

Storms Are Coming
As a spiritual father, I am very concerned about the church. In America today it has almost become a joke how dysfunctional we have become. People are proud that their lives are unstructured, as though undisciplined was synonymous with humility. May I speak candidly? I think undisciplined is a form of disobedience.

I'm not saying our salvation depends on our keeping a set of rules and if we fail we lose our salvation. I'm not discussing salvation; I'm talking about spiritual growth. Indeed, Christ's Great Commission to us is that we make converts out of sinners and disciples out of converts. How do we become disciples? By obeying all that Jesus taught (Matt. 28:20 NIV).

You ask, "How can I obey everything Jesus taught?" Frankly, you won't. But you can set your heart toward laying a sure foundation. So set goals and study to show yourself approved. If you stumble, get back up. If you get discouraged, then take courage. The Scripture says that even a righteous man (or woman) falls seven times, but the Lord upholds his hand.

Yes, of course there are times when people need to be loved and healed. I'm not legalistic; I'm realistic.

When I speak of spiritual foundations, I'm talking about old attitudes being excavated from our souls and Christlike attitudes structured. Trusting in ourselves must go; trusting in Christ must be established. Pride must be uprooted; true humility established. Worry, fear and sin must go and prayer must be established.

You see, God calls us to walk as redeemers, patterning our lives after the example of Christ. It is Christ Himself living in us, transforming our hearts, who is the sure and perfect foundation.

The vision of becoming Christlike should be both the focus of leadership and the primary growth pattern of congregations. This has been the Father's purpose from the beginning, and it remains His unchanging goal now at the end of the age (see Gen. 1:26-27 and Rom. 8:28-29).

If we build upon the foundations of Christ, we will certainly be found standing after the storm.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save up to 30%
Limited time offer

I Will Be Found By You

Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of I Will Be Found By You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: I Will Be Found By You

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 06 Jan 2018, 11:21 pm

"This Time I Will Praise the Lord"

Have no doubt, the Lord is concerned about fulfilling our desires, but to do so He must reset our priorities in life. In our world, the quest for personal fulfillment can become a type of idolatry. Thus, part of our salvation includes having God become first in our hearts. In the Sermon on the Mount, the Lord Jesus put it this way. He said,

"Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you" (Matt. 6:33-34).

God wants to satisfy us beyond our dreams, but not before He becomes first in our hearts. A wonderful example of this can be seen in the life of Leah, Jacob's first wife. Leah was unattractive, unwanted, and unloved by her husband. Jacob had served Laban, Leah's father, seven years for Rachel, who was Leah's younger sister. On their wedding night, however, Laban put Leah in the nuptial tent instead of Rachel. Although Jacob actually did marry Rachel a week later, he had to work another seven years for her. So Jacob had two wives who were sisters.

The Scriptures tell us that Rachel was loved by Jacob, but Leah was hated. Yet we also read that "the Lord saw that Leah was hated . . ." (Gen. 29:31 KJV). We should understand this about the Lord: He is drawn to the hurting. Listen to this statement again: "The Lord saw . . . Leah."

What wonderful words! The Lord saw that Leah was unloved. He saw her pain, loneliness and heartache. Leah, though unloved by Jacob, was deeply loved by the Lord, and He gave her a son. Leah's reaction was predictable. She said, "Surely now my husband will love me" (v. 32).

Worse than living your life alone is to be married to someone who hates you, as was the case with Leah. How Leah wished that Jacob would share the love he had for Rachel with her. Who could blame her? Leah's desires were justified. She had given Jacob a first-born son. In her mind, if the Lord could open her womb, He could also open Jacob's heart. But the time was not yet; Jacob still did not love her.

Twice more Leah gave birth to sons, and each time her desire was for her husband. She said, "Now this time my husband will become attached to me, because I have borne him three sons" (v. 34). Yet Jacob's heart still did not desire her.

For Leah, as well as for us, there is a lesson here: you cannot make another person love you. In fact, the more pressure you place upon others to accept you, the more likely they are to push you back. Leah's concept of fulfillment was based on attaining Jacob's love, and now her problem was worsening. Not only was she unattractive to Jacob, but also her jealousies were adding to her unloveliness.

Three times we read in this text that the Lord saw and heard that Leah was unloved. He saw her affliction. Through all her striving for Jacob and her disappointment with her marital relationship, the Lord was tenderly wooing Leah to Himself.

As Leah became pregnant a fourth time, a miracle of grace occurred within her. She gradually became aware that, while she had not been the focus of her husband's love, she was loved by God. And as this fourth pregnancy progressed, she drew nearer and nearer to God. She became a worshiper of the Almighty.

As she gave birth to another son, she said, "This time I will praise the Lord" (v. 35). She named that child Judah, which means, "praise." It was from the tribe of Judah that Christ was born.

Leah had been seeking self-fulfillment and found only heartache and pain. But as she became a worshiper of God, she entered life's highest fulfillment: she began to please God.

It is right here that the human soul truly begins to change and enter God's stronghold. As Leah found fulfillment in God, He began to remove from her the jealousies, insecurities and heartaches that life had conveyed to her. A true inner beauty started growing in Leah; she became a woman at rest.

Likewise, we each have character defects that we are reluctant or unable to face. Others have seen these things in us, but they have lacked the courage to tell us. Both physically and personally, these flaws in our nature are what leave us feeling anxious and threatened.

It is not counsel or classes on success or self-esteem that we need; we simply need to discover God's love for us. As we begin to praise Him in all things, we simultaneously put on the garments of salvation. We are actually being saved from that which would otherwise have destroyed us!

Disappointments and heartaches cannot cling to us, for we are worshipers of God! We know that "God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God" (Rom. 8:28). If we continue to love God, nothing we experience can ultimately turn out harmful since God takes all we pass through and, in His redemptive power, works it for our good

The Tree of Life 
Proverbs 13 says, "Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but desire fulfillment is a tree of life" (v.12). As our desires are fulfilled, we are fulfilled. Since it is the fulfillment of our desires that fills us with satisfaction, the secret to a rewarding life is to commit our desires to God.

You say, "That's easy for you to say. You have a wonderful wife and family. You are blessed. But you don't understand my problems." My wonderful marriage was very difficult for the first decade or so. We struggled with many things in our relationship. My wife and I both came to the place where we were unfulfilled in each other. But, like Leah, we both looked to God and said, "This time I will praise the Lord." In fact, we named our second child the very name Leah gave to her fourth -- Judah.

For us, as for Leah, our lives were turned around as we chose to delight in God. As we became His worshipers, He began to work on our hearts until we were not only more pleasing to Him, we were also pleasing to each other! What I am relating to you is the very thing that saved and blessed our marriage!

Psalm 37:4 reads, "Delight yourself in the Lord; and He will give you the desires of your heart." As you delight in God, you change. The negative effects of disappointment and grief fall off. As love and joy from God begin to fulfill us, our very souls are restored and beautified. Yes, delight yourself with Jesus, and your self-destructive tendencies will actually begin to vanish. Christ will beautify your life from the inside out.

The Outcome of Leah's Life 
What happened with Leah? Well, the long years came and went. In time, Rachel and then Leah died. Jacob, on his deathbed, spoke to his sons:

"I am about to be gathered to my people; bury me with my fathers in the cave . . . which Abraham bought . . . for a burial site. There they buried Abraham and his wife Sarah, there they buried Isaac and his wife Rebekah, and there I buried Leah" (Gen. 49:29-31).

Jacob had buried Leah in the ancestral place of honor! Oh how those words, though few, imply so much! They tell us that God had, in some marvelous inner way, beautified this afflicted one with salvation. After Leah found fulfillment in God, God gave her fulfillment in Jacob. We can imagine that over the years inner peace and spiritual beauty shone forth from Leah; Jacob was knit to her in love. It is not hard to imagine that when Leah died, she left smiling, with the praises of God upon her lips.

My advice to you is simple: become a worshiper of God! As you surrender your desires to Him, as you put Him first, He will take what you give Him and make it beautiful in its time. He will take what has been bent and imbalanced within you and make you stand upright. Instead of languishing in depression, speak to the areas of unfulfillment within you: "This time I will praise the Lord!"

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, I Will Be Found by You, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save up to 30%
Limited time offer

I Will Be Found By You

Perhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of I Will Be Found By You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2018
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Dec 2017, 1:55 am

Follow Your Hunger

Today too many Christians have lost their hunger for God. Instead of coming into the Lord's presence hungry for more of His fullness, our thoughts are held hostage to worldly pursuits and fleshly distractions. At best, we are merely curious about spiritual realities, but not truly hungry.

Let me tell you a story that illustrates what I mean. We had a little dog named Sophie. Sophie loved people food. To her, eating people food was the culinary equivalent of entering the Kingdom of God. She loved our food. She even had a Bible verse that she claimed in faith: "Even the dogs feed on the crumbs" (Matt. 15:27).

When my wife and I shared a meal, Sophie would sit at our feet, squint her eyes, and stare at us (she thought squinting made her cuter). Any food that fell to the floor instantly vanished into her mouth. No matter how much of her food she had already eaten, she was always hungry for ours.

Our home had a small, fenced-in yard outside our porch where Sophie played. Although the fence surrounded the area, there were gaps where the pickets didn't quite reach to the ground. If Sophie wanted, she actually could squeeze under the fence and get out, but she normally had no reason to try. Occasionally she would get curious and go as far as the gate and stand there a while and look out, but she didn't leave the yard.

One day, though, my wife decided to feed a few slices of stale bread to the birds that nested on the other side of the fence. When Sophie went out an hour later, she immediately noticed a human food smell in the air, which she tracked to the bread. In less than a heartbeat she found a little gap under the picket fence, flattened herself to the ground, and then shimmied through the fence to the bread on the other side. It was gone in less than a minute.

My point is this: hunger will take you where mere curiosity would never go.

My friend, God is looking for hungry people. Blessed are they who hunger. He is seeking people who are truly seeking Him. Indeed, He has bread from Heaven for us, and it is eternally satisfying. We cannot afford to settle into the routine of a fenced-in reality, not when God has eternal food prepared for us. Let us, therefore, follow our hunger as we pursue the presence of God.

Save up to 30%
Limited time offer

I Will Be Found By You

In Christ's Image Training. 
Online course begins
January 5, 2018.

Registration extended through Monday, January 1, 2018

For more info, please see www.icitc.org.

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 28 Dec 2017, 10:25 pm

Level I registration extended through January 1, 2018

Online course begins January 5, 2018.
Registration closes December 28, 2017.

Registration extended through Monday, January 1, 2018 

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:

The vision of attaining Christ's likeness
Possessing Christ's humility
Developing a strong prayer life
Becoming one with other Christ believers

The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan (new students only please).

Student testimonies   |   Francis presenting the course

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page,          and Tuition page.

2) Choose an enrollment plan.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday,       December 28. Registration extended through Monday, January 1, 2018

4) Submit the registration form - Class begins January 5, 2018.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Dec 2017, 12:52 am

One Wound at a Time

Wounded in Pursuit of Oneness
The Bible says, "Pursue peace with all men" (Heb. 12:14). Pursue means we aggressively take the initiative to make things right. It means we act on behalf of Heaven rather than allow another's anger to serve the purpose of hell.

However, we must be realistic. When we reach out to a deeply offended person, they will likely be repulsed by our first efforts. Scripture tells us, "A brother offended is harder to be won than a strong city, and contentions are like the bars of a citadel" (Prov. 18:19). If a person has been hurt, they will need trust to be restored, and this process of initiating trust can actually be painful to both parties. A wounded person may lash out. You may feel like the price of restoring the offended person's trust is simply too great to pay.

Let me share an insight I received about the basic nature of relationships and reconciliation. My wife and I were "bird-sitting" our oldest daughter's pet conure. A conure is about half the size of a parrot with similar coloring. However, this creature was hostile. Each time I'd touch the cage, it would squawk and try to bite me. After several initiatives at being nice, I said to myself, "Who needs this? If I'm going to be attacked, I can be attacked at church." So inwardly I made an evaluation that we had been given a "killer conure." Obviously, I concluded, this bird came from the wrong side of the tracks. 

My wife, however, decided she was going to love this little bird. Even though it was just as aggressive toward her as it was with me, Denise relentlessly extended herself toward little India. Each time she fed it by hand, the bird attacked, taking chunks of skin from her fingers with each bite. Denise would yell in pain, then instantly return to talking softly, reaching into the cage with food.

After a week or two, the bird finally began to relax. Her survival instincts, based on my wife's gentle response, convinced India that my wife was not a predator, but a friend. Soon it permitted Denise to reach into its cage without attacking her; a couple more days and I discovered this aggressive little finger-eater perched lovingly upon my wife's shoulder, its little round head snuggled warmly against her neck, cooing in her ear.

Denise won the heart of this little bird: it loved, because she first loved it. You see, the problem with the bird was not aggression, but fear. My wife allowed herself to be wounded so trust could be established; when wounded, she did not retaliate. She won the heart of this little bird one wound at a time.

As I watched this little drama unfold, I saw something basic, yet profound, concerning God's relationship with us. Trust is not an accident; it is the result of love that pays a price.

Isn't this the way of the Lord with our own hearts? He came to us, yet we repeatedly wounded Him. Instead of retaliating, Jesus prayed, "Father forgive them." He proved over and over again that His love was safe, that He was not our enemy.

Even when we rebel and sin He shows us mercy, working to restore us to Himself. It is His kindness, the Scriptures say, that lead us to repentance (Rom. 2:4). He repeatedly shows Himself trustworthy, merciful and loving. He knows that, in time, we will come to rest in His goodness. And as we do, we let Him reach into our cage; we climb upon His hand, and He carries us on His shoulder.

As He has been to us, so He wants us to be toward others, even those who may appear hostile and alienated from us. Paul tells us, "Love suffers long" (1 Cor. 13:4 NKJV). We must be willing to let ourselves be wounded, even repeatedly if necessary, in pursuit of healing relationships. We must prove, not just in word but in deed, that our love is real and our hearts are trustworthy. Whether we face divisions in families, churches, or in the racial conflicts we see today, only when trust is established can healing begin.

Merry Christmas!

Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ

How can you defeat your enemy if you don't know who or what you are fighting? Pastor Francis shares biblical insights on the gift of discernment and what it means to possess the mind of Christ. A few of the chapters are classics from Francis' previously published books; they have been rewritten, updated, and included here as foundational to our understanding of spiritual discernment.

Includes extra chapters from several of pastor's other books, including three from The Three Battlegrounds. These additional chapters give continuity and additional insight into the important subject of spiritual discernment.

Includes a training CD titled, Society of the Redeemers.

Book and Free Training CD - $8.95 (Retail $12.85)
Ebook - $8.95 (Retail $12.85)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 20 Dec 2017, 11:23 pm

Introduction

The Church and the Harvest
Today, perhaps more than at any other time in history, nations stand at a crossroads. In the midst of terror attacks, blatant rebellion and worldwide conflicts, is there yet one more "great awakening" in God's heart that will sweep multitudes into His kingdom? Or is the future irreversibly clocked, ever ticking toward catastrophic conflicts and doom? I, for one, am convinced that the Lord's heart burns for the nations. I believe that a great harvest season awaits us.

It is easy to see sin and predict doom. Yet the very fact that God gives us the privilege of prayer tells us He desires we participate with Him in the transformation of our world. Indeed, even when a nation seems fully in the grip of evil, the heart of God is searching for one who would "stand in the gap before [Him] for the land." God's heart is to redeem "not destroy" (Ezek. 22:30). What a tremendous insight into the nature of God, that if just one person embraces Christlike transformation – if he or she stands in the gap in unoffendable intercession – that individual can alter the future of a nation! Before you think I am exaggerating, both the Bible and secular history tell us this is exactly the case. Singular individuals have stood for their families, churches, cities and nations, and throughout time God has used them to alter the course of history (Heb. 11; Eccl. 9:15).

The key to unlocking this great power from God is to live life with one compelling goal: to obtain the likeness of Christ. Everything about our ICIT course is designed to focus our faith upon Jesus Christ. The priorities we present, if properly assimilated, will empower each of us to possess true spiritual transformation.

Our vision at In Christ's Image Training is to train and release hundreds of thousands of Christlike pastors, leaders and intercessors into countries throughout the world. We are entering the season of our greatest transformation; it is accelerating toward us. God wants to use us to reach our families, neighbors and beyond. But first He must renew and transform our hearts. Do not doubt that the Spirit of God can do a deep and thorough work in you. At the end of the age, the Lord has promised His work of raising up people and reaching the nations will be accomplished "thoroughly and quickly" (Rom. 9:28). Take faith! He assures us He will "hasten" our transformation "in its time" (Isa. 60:22).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Online course begins January 5, 2018.
Registration closes December 28, 2017.

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:

The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan (new students only please).

Student testimonies   |   Francis presenting the course

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page,          and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday,       December 28.

4) Submit the registration form - Class begins January 5, 2018.

Facebook  Twitter

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 16 Dec 2017, 12:32 am

Be Anxious for Nothing

Jesus warned that, in the last days, the world would face unfolding trauma. There would be wars, earthquakes and many other disasters. Yet to His disciples, He said, "Do not be terrified" (Luke 21:9). He also said that, because of world conditions, men's hearts would fail "from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth" (Luke 21:26 NKJV). Not only would actual events generate worldwide fear, but the expectation of difficulties would cause men's hearts to fail.

Today, heart failure is the number one cause of death in North America. Approximately every thirty-four seconds a heart stops beating and another person dies, usually suddenly. There may be many contributors to heart failure, but one major source is the inability to handle stress.

There are times when stress is unavoidable -- the death of a loved one, the loss of a job, moving to a new home, severe illness, or going through a divorce -- all take a toll. But most of the time accepting anxiety should not be so readily accommodated. The problem is that just as death entered the world through Adam's sin (Rom. 5:12), so the substance of death enters our personal world through our sins as well. Indeed, when we carry anxiety-related stress, we are carrying in our soul a container of death that, without fail, takes an ever-increasing toll upon our lives.

Consider our world: War and terror attacks can occur at any time and anywhere. Our stock market and economy continues to bolt up and down, like a wild roller coaster. We have many unanswered questions about the future that are multiplied stress factors.

We also have personal situations. We worry about aging and our health. We have stress at our jobs and stress with a lack of jobs. Our homes should be a harbor of peace, yet they often are a place of strife and anxiety, especially as our children become teens. Someone once said, "A mother is only as happy as her saddest child." It is true for fathers also. We all carry people in our hearts, and as we love them their battles become ours, further adding to the burden of anxiety we carry.

If you want to know how stressed you are, look at your disposition when you drive. If you are always exceeding the speed limit, it reveals the lack of rest in your soul. That extra push on the accelerator is continually occurring on your heart throughout the day, not only when you are driving. Driving simply makes apparent the level of anxiety we have learned to live with.

Paul wrote, "Be anxious for nothing" (Phil. 4:6). Yet we seem to be anxious for everything. In fact, stress-related anxiety is so much a part of our lives that, somehow, it has escaped being identified as being sinful. We medicate it, but do not change the habits of fear that caused it in the first place. But anxiety is sin. At its core, it is a stubborn refusal to trust the goodness of God and rest in His sovereignty. Anxiety is a by-product of unbelief. It is a spiritual "terror attack" from hell that is silently killing tens of thousands every day.

God Is With Us
Certainly I am not suggesting we become passive. However, I am saying we ought to abandon our fears and the stressful anxieties that come from not trusting in God. Our Messiah is "Immanuel," which means "God with us." Jesus promised to be with us, "even to the end of the age" (Matt. 28:20). At some point we must accept the wonder and power of Christ's promise. Those who believe enter His rest (Heb. 4:3). He is with us always! To mistrust this promise is to reject the very character of God's nature. This is not a minor issue.

Yet, even now Jesus says,

"Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light" (Matt. 11:28-30).

Let us come to Him. Let us cast our burdens upon Him, for truly He cares for us. Let us break our addiction to stress. We don't have to be tied up in knots inside. The God of peace will crush Satan beneath our feet shortly (Rom. 16:20). Anxiety is sin. Let us break the bondage of this sin and walk as sons and daughters of God, who are anxious for nothing.

Lord, forgive me for my sin of anxiety. I renounce fear. I declare that my soul is Your property, that You have promised to care for me. I believe Your promises. I come to You and entrust all I am into Your love and care. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Save 25% off every resource
in our bookstore
(including clearance items)

Use coupon code: BLESSING2017

Books | Audio and Video Teachings
Seminar | Writers Workshop

Booklets | Ebooks | Spanish Books
Music | Clearance

Limited time offer!

Visit Arrow Bookstore to order

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 Dec 2017, 11:56 pm

On Earth as It Is in Heaven!

We recite it in private and pray it in unison; we have even sung it in reverence on select Sunday mornings. It's been a familiar prayer at somber cultural events, such as memorials or funerals. Yet I wonder if we really grasp what was in Jesus' heart when He taught His disciples the Lord's Prayer.

The disciples asked Him, "Lord, teach us to pray" (Luke 11:1). In response, the Lord gave them a prayer, not just to help them cope but something that was militant in nature. This was more than a prayer -- it was a proclamation of war (Rev. 11:15; Dan. 2:44).

For centuries the holy realities of the Lord's Prayer have been obscured by traditions of religious unbelief --as though ritualistic repetition of this prayer would provide special blessings in the afterlife. The deception was that Jesus was speaking only of eternity, as though this prayer was disbarred from affecting conditions on earth now. In recent years, however, the Spirit of Truth has again filled the words of this heavenly anthem, so that "Thy kingdom come! Thy will be done on Earth!" is increasingly becoming the anthem of the righteous--a prayer for now as well as eternity!

The words of this prayer are best understood as emphatic statements. They ought to be punctuated with exclamation marks. This is Heaven's "Pledge of Allegiance." At its core, the Lord’s Prayer is a faith-decree that God's will, through our living union with Christ, should be accomplished today on earth. Where is the room for compromise in those words? Jesus is saying that, with miraculous power, abounding joy and unwavering mercy, God's will must be fulfilled "on earth as it is in Heaven!"

We call this the Lord's Prayer, yet more appropriately, it might be called the Disciple's Prayer or the Kingdom Prayer, for it is something Jesus gave to ignite fire in the hearts of His followers. Indeed, this prayer is revolutionary.

We have been too polite with God. I do not mean we should be disrespectful or irreverent; I am saying the Lord's Prayer is not a weak, pleading prayer. Yes, there is a time for pleading with God, but this is a prophetic prayer. There is not a please anywhere in it.

We already know it is the "Father's good pleasure" to give us His kingdom (Luke 12:32 NKJV). Jesus is not instructing us to beg for a blessing or two; He is commanding us to call for God's kingdom to rule on earth: in war zones, in places of poverty or plagues or famine, and especially in our very lives and circumstances.

This is a prayer of authority. The Son of God wants us to pray like we were created to bring Heaven to earth. Our prayer simply aligns us with what is already God's great pleasure to give us.

Of course, it is vital we embrace repentance for our sins and the sins of our forefathers. But this is the prayer of those fully committed to the vision of God! It embodies the expanse of what Jesus came to establish. Although men and women are both called to proclaim the words of this decree, the tone of this prayer is decidedly masculine. These are fighting words.

Remember, this form of prayer is not my idea; it's Christ's. He told faltering, fumbling, often sinful disciples to pray like they were mature, victorious warriors. He didn't say this prayer should be prayed only when they had become perfect. No. He was saying this is how we should pray right now, even while we are imperfect. Yes, we humble ourselves; yes, we confess our sins. Yet we must learn to pray with unsheathed spiritual authority, with heroic faith, and with the fire of divine possibilities burning in our souls.

Beloved, a time is coming when God's people will have reached the depth of their repentance. Knees bent and worn from the weight of prolonged kneeling will slowly creak upward. Heads will lift and then hands. Like the rumbling of a volcano no longer dormant, the cry "Thy kingdom come" will begin to gather and then rise from within the deep spirit of the redeemed.

Yes, even now, the armies of God in Heaven are beginning to unite with the armies of God on earth. Lightening-like power is beginning to fill the backbone of the redeemed. Can you feel it? From every nation, a holy remnant shall stand upright before the Most High. In their mouths will be the words taught them by the Son of God Himself: "Thy kingdom come! Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save 25% off every resource
in our bookstore
(including clearance items)

Use coupon code: BLESSING2017

Books | Audio and Video Teachings
Seminar | Writers Workshop

Booklets | Ebooks | Spanish Books
Music | Clearance

Limited time offer!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Dec 2017, 11:53 pm

Measure Those Who Worship

"Then there was given me a measuring rod like a staff; and someone said, ‘Get up and measure the temple of God and the altar, and those who worship in it. Leave out the court which is outside the temple and do not measure it, for it has been given to the nations'" (Rev. 11:1-2).

For whatever else this verse ultimately means, it tells us that the Spirit of God is measuring worshipers. He is looking for those whose treasure is in Heaven and who abide in the "inner court" of God's temple.

Consider: in our world of terrors, pressures and trauma, our only refuge exists in the living presence of God. We must not accept a religion about God and assume it is the same as living in the presence of God. If we are to truly dwell in the Divine Presence, one thing perhaps above all others will take us there: we must become true worshipers of God.

Genuine Worship Causes Us to Become Genuine Christians
Jesus taught that "true worshipers" are those who worship "the Father in spirit and truth." In other words, their worship to God flows unhindered regardless of difficult or challenging conditions. Such are those whom God seeks "to be His worshipers" (John 4: 23).

Consider well the priority of God. His first priority isn't for us to be miracle workers or great apostles and prophets. What does He seek? He is seeking worshipers. If we focus on being true worshipers, the miracles will follow.

If we focus on making our worship true, our ministries will be true, our spiritual disciplines will be anointed, and our walk with God will be true. If we bow in worship before studying God's Word, His Word will sink deeper into our soul; our fruit will be sweeter and more enduring. If before we open our mouths in prayer, we spend time honoring God in worship, our intercession will ascend toward Heaven on wings of unfeigned trust and expectant faith.

Jesus told us to begin our prayer with worship. “Pray, then, in this way,” He said: “Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name” (Matt. 6:1). You see, before we even lift our voice in prayer, He instructs us to bow our hearts in worship.

True worship rescues our spiritual efforts from empty routine and pride; it takes our minds off ourselves and burrows us into the depths of God.

Indeed, whether the outward form of our worship is expressed with tears of joy or in silent awe, worship unites us with love to the heart of God.

Lord, come into my life and fulfill Your promise of transformation. Create praise on my lips, and help me to worship You in spirit and in truth.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, I Will Be Found by You, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save up to 35% this week
Limited time offer

I Will Be Found By You

Book - $8.84 (Retail $13.00)
Ebook - $8.45 (Retail $13.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On the Arm of Our Beloved

As we learn to rely on and trust in the Lord with an attitude of dependence and humility, our love for Him grows. Indeed, in the realm of the Spirit, we shrink into a greater place.

Audio sample

Message titles:
At the Feet of Christ | Imprisoned in Disobedience
A Life of Dependency | Leaning on Him
His Workmanship | Carrying the Cross
Oaks of Righteousness | The Elements of Weakness

CD Audio Series $19.60 (Retail $28.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $9.80 (Retail $14.00)

Limited time offer!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Nov 2017, 2:10 am

One Man

God's Response to Redemptive Intercession
When Abraham was confronted with the possibility of Sodom's destruction, he did not immediately jump on the "Destroy Sodom" bandwagon; instead, he went before the Lord and prayed for mercy for the city. Abraham's prayer is an amazing study on the effect a mercy-motivated intercessor has on the heart of God. Indeed, my objective here is to gaze into the heart of God as it is revealed in the discourse between the Lord and Abraham.

When we look at Abraham's prayer, we discover an amazing power granted us in intercession. And what is that? God is looking for a mercy reason that would justify Him delaying or canceling wrath. We must not belittle this principle, for in it is great hope for our land as well. The mercy reason for delay is found in the compassionate prayer of an intercessor.

Let us consider the Lord's initial response to Sodom's sin. First, He revealed to Abraham, His servant, what He was about to do. Why? Wasn't the evil so dark that it deserved to be destroyed? Yes, the wickedness in Sodom fully deserved divine wrath. Yet that is not why the Lord revealed to Abraham the pending judgment. The Lord informed Abraham of what was coming not so His servant could criticize, but so Abraham would intercede for mercy. Remember, God delights in mercy (Mic. 7:18) and takes "no pleasure in the death of the wicked" (Ezek. 33:11). The Lord always seeks for opportunities of mercy. Therefore, let's take note of how Abraham approached the Almighty:

"Abraham came near and said, ‘Will You indeed sweep away the righteous with the wicked? Suppose there are fifty righteous within the city; will You indeed sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous who are in it? Far be it from You to do such a thing, to slay the righteous with the wicked, so that the righteous and the wicked are treated alike. Far be it from You! Shall not the Judge of all the earth deal justly?'" (Gen. 18:23-25).

Notice, Abraham did not pray from a place of anger. He never said, "God, it's about time You killed the perverts." There was no finger-pointing vindictiveness in Abraham's soul. Somehow we have come to believe that non-compromising Christians must also be angry. Abraham never compromised with Sodom's depraved culture, yet he was above fleshly reaction. In fact, throughout his prayer, Abraham spent almost no time at all telling God what was wrong in Sodom. He appealed, instead, to the mercy and integrity of the Lord.

This is vitally important for us, because Jesus said, "If you are Abraham's children, do the deeds of Abraham" (John 8:39). One of Abraham's most noteworthy deeds involved his intercessory prayer for Sodom, the most perverse city in the world!

Abraham first acknowledged the Lord's integrity, then he spoke to the Lord's mercy.

"Suppose there are fifty righteous within the city; will You indeed sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty?" (Gen. 18:24).

The Lord knew that it would be unjust to slay the righteous with the wicked; Abraham's prayer did not enlighten the Lord of some unknown fact. But God in the process of determining future reality always prepares a merciful alternative, which is unlocked by the persevering prayer of a mercy motivated intercessor.

In other words, urgent, redemptive prayer shoots straight through the mercy door and enters God's heart. This door is never shut, especially since we have a High Priest, Jesus Christ, ministering at the mercy seat in the heavens (Heb. 8:1). It is open each and every time we pray.

Listen to how the Lord answered Abraham's prayer for mercy: "If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare the whole place on their account" (Gen. 18:26).

How the truth of God's mercy flies in the face of those so eager to judge their nation! Incredibly, the Lord said He would spare the whole of Sodom if He found fifty righteous people there. Now keep this in mind: the Hebrew word for "spare" means more than "not destroy"; it also means "to forgive or pardon." This is a tremendous revelation about the living God. He will minimize, delay, or even cancel a day of reckoning as long as Christ-inspired prayer is being offered for sinners!

Time and again throughout the Scriptures the Lord proclaims an ever present truth about His nature: He is "slow to anger, and abounding in lovingkindness" (Exod. 34:6). Do we believe this? Here it is, demonstrated right before our eyes in the Scriptures. He tells us plainly that a few righteous people scattered in a city can preserve that area from divine wrath.

Abraham knew the love of God. He was an intimate friend of God's. Abraham, in truth, had a clear view into the heart of God based on his own experiences. This interceding patriarch had seen the Almighty bless, prosper, and forgive him, so he pressed God's mercy toward its limits.

"What if there are forty?"

The Lord would spare it for forty.

Abraham bargained, "Thirty?"

He would spare it for thirty.

"Twenty?"

He finally secured the Lord's promise not to destroy the city if He could find just ten righteous people there. On God's scales, wrath is on one side and mercy on the other. Put the entire city of Sodom with all its sin and perversion on one side. The scales tip toward wrath as the weightiness of advanced wickedness runs rampant through an entire city. Let's assume that there were two hundred thousand evil people in Sodom. It is weighed heavily on the side of evil. Yet on the other side, place just ten righteous individuals. As the ten are placed on the scale, the spiritual weight of the righteous, with just ten, tips the scales toward mercy!

In God's heart, the substance of the righteous far outweighs the wickedness of the evil! Herein we discover what we are seeking in the heart of God through prayer: the Lord would spare (forgive) sinful Sodom, with its gangs of violent homosexuals, because of the influence of ten godly people who dwelt within it!

How About Your Community?
Now, let's think of your city: Are there ten good people among you? Consider your region. Do you think there might be one hundred praying people living within its borders, people who are pleading with God for mercy? What about nationwide? Do you suppose there might be ten thousand people interceding for your country? God said He would spare Sodom for ten righteous people. Do you think God would spare your nation for ten thousand righteous?

I lived in a metropolitan area in the United States that has about two hundred thousand people. I can list by name scores of righteous individuals, including pastors, intercessors, youth workers, black folks, white folks, Hispanic folks, Native Americans, Asian Americans, Christian business people, moms, dads, godly teenagers, praying grandmothers, secretaries, policemen, and on and on who live there -- far more than the ten righteous needed to save a place like Sodom. There are many who care about this city.

Think about your church and the greater church community in your city. Aren't there at least ten honorable people who sincerely care about your community, who desire that God would bring revival? Remember, the Lord said He would spare Sodom for the sake of the ten.

My plea in this message is that you would see yourself as one who is standing in the gap for your city. See if there are others in your community who will pray with you. The power of prayer can release a tsunami of mercy that can topple strongholds and set captives free in your region.

Finally, let us not give up our communities to the influences of hell. God is able to raise up a standard against wickedness. In fact, He says He looks for a man who will stand in the gap, that He might not strike the earth in His wrath. Will you be that one? You see, the true measure of spirituality is not how angry we become toward sinners, but how Christlike; our mission is not to see men destroyed, but redeemed.

Lord Jesus, forgive me for devaluing the power of prayer. Forgive me for underestimating how passionately You desire to reveal Your mercy. Lord, give me grace to be one who never ceases to cry out to You for mercy. Lord, let me not base my obedience on what my eyes see or my ears hear, but upon the revelation of Your mercy; let me build my life on Thee. Amen!

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Power of One Christlike Life , available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save 30%
Limited time offer

The Power of One Christlike Life

Updated and revised, The Power of One Christlike Life carries a cargo of gold from the heart of a man after God's heart. This book by Pastor Frangipane contains the nectar of his walk with God. It is packed with revelation about the nature of God in Christ, and how the key to everything spiritual is found in the pursuit of Christ's likeness.
View Francis introducing this book

Book - $9.45  (Retail $13.50)
Ebook - $9.45  (Retail $13.50)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 18 Nov 2017, 11:35 pm

Forgiveness and the Future
of Your City
(En Español)

When I look at the conditions of our world -- the deep racial and political divisions, immigration problems, terror threats, national debt, wars, and lawlessness in our cities -- a deep foreboding comes over my soul. As Christians, we all believe the call of 2 Chronicles 7:14 offers hope, but what if there is no response to the call to humble ourselves and pray? Is there anything we can do to restore hope and stability?

There is a situation mentioned in the Bible that offers a solution. Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, "and all his army, with all the kingdoms of the earth that were under his dominion and all the peoples, were fighting against Jerusalem" (Jer. 34:1). Because of Israel’s sin even the Lord had seemingly withdrawn. For nearly forty years, Jeremiah pleaded with God’s people to repent, but they would not. Israel was nearly apostate, and the dire and repeated warnings of Jeremiah were about to come to pass.

However, hidden in the ways of God was a plan, a redemptive strategy that would reverse Israel’s direction. If the Jews implemented a "Year of Remission" (see Deut. 15:1-18), God would show to them the same mercy they showed to one another. What was required was that "each man [would] set free his male servant and each man his female servant . . . so that no one [would] keep them, a Jew his brother, in bondage" (Jer. 34:9).

Not only did they agree to this year of release, but "all the officials and all the people obeyed." Then, in earnest faith, they "entered into the covenant . . . so that no one should keep them any longer in bondage; they obeyed, and set them free" (Jer. 34:10).

The Bible says the Judeans then cut a calf in two and passed "between its parts" (Jer. 34:18). This was the same kind of covenant ritual Abraham had made with the Lord centuries earlier (see Gen. 15:10, 17-18.). The redemptive plan of God was this: If the Israelites set free their slaves, they would not be taken as slaves. If they showed mercy, God would show Himself merciful to them as well. Even though they were, by all counts, nearly apostate, the act of releasing the debts of others would have averted the destruction of their cities, for "mercy triumphs over judgment" (James 2:13)!

As they were releasing one another, something marvelous occurred. Supernaturally the Lord drew "the king of Babylon…away" (Jer. 34:21). At the very moment the people were releasing the debts of others, God was reducing their debt to Him. What they did on earth was actually being replicated for them in Heaven!

In all the years since the establishment of the Law, Israel had never celebrated such a year of release. Yet now, even with their enemies within striking range, Israel covenanted with God to free every man his slave.

Unforgiveness in the Church
How does the above story relate to us? Today we too are facing overwhelming foes. Our society is overrun with corruption and the church is hardly better than the world. The prophets are warning of judgment, and at times, it seems as though God has stopped listening to our prayers.

Yet I believe if we can sincerely forgive those who are spiritual debtors to us -- even starting with those in our homes and families -- if we extend forgiveness to our neighbors and proclaim release to those who left our churches, if Blacks could forgive Whites and white people forgive people of color, the mercy of God will begin to fall again on our land.

Let the Lord reveal all with whom you have unforgiveness. Let mayors announce a day of release. Let white police and people from the Black community pray for each other, asking for forgiveness for mistakes and abuses. If we show mercy, God will show mercy as well.

Don't forget, Jesus taught that if we are at the altar and remember someone has unforgiveness toward us, we are to leave our offering and be reconciled (Matt. 5:23-24). Reconciliation is more important than ritual, according to the Lord. Yes, let us covenant with God for our communities and even for our nation!

Indeed, let us take this one step further: let us release those who have voted for candidates with whom we strongly disagree. It is time to rid ourselves of every debt we feel we are owed by others. And let us start anew to rebuild our lives in Christ and reunite in the power of redemption. Let us bring Christ’s covenant of forgiveness into our interracial relationships, and let us, each one, forgive others as completely as God in Christ has forgiven us.

The Sad End of Jeremiah 34
In spite of the great breakthrough Israel experienced, their story ends badly. For when the enemy left and the pressure was off, each man "took back" his male and female servants and “brought them into subjection" (see vv. 13-16).

Beloved, hear me please: If only the Jews would have followed through and held fast their release, the Book of Lamentations never would have been written! Mercy would have triumphed and remained, but such was not the case.

Still, for us, the final chapters of our times are yet to be written. We can learn from the example we see in Jeremiah 34. If we will embrace mercy, if we can sincerely release one another, we will escape the dire expectations coming to meet our sinful society. Our actions today, even now, will determine whether our society is blessed or judged. Let us, therefore, release the debts of every man and covenant for mercy for our land.

Heavenly Father, we recall the words of Jesus, Your Son. He mentioned how often He desired to gather the people together, but they would not have it. He warned that their house would be left to them desolate. We hear this and set our hearts to forgive and maintain forgiveness. We ask to be gathered together, to forgive and to be healed from the burden of our past. God have mercy on us even as we extend mercy to others. In Jesus' name. Amen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, When the Many Are One, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save up to 35% this week
Limited time offer

When the Many Are One

How the Christian community - driven by grace, unified in love, and activated by prayer - can bring revival and change the world.

Our best efforts will not stop the flood of problems in our cities if we remain isolated from each other. In a season when external forces are causing disunity and division, Francis Frangipane calls us back to oneness with Christ, and through Him oneness with other Christians. With the character and power of Christ in our midst, the Church can again bring transformation to our communities, our nation, and our world.

Book - $9.75 (Retail $15.00)
Ebook - $9.75 (Retail $15.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 11 Nov 2017, 11:03 pm

"Love Me Where You're At"
(En Español)

I have discovered that, as we seek the Lord, our most difficult periods can be transformed into wonderful breakthroughs into God's love. For me one such season occurred during the years 1979 to1981. The association of churches with which I was aligned had fallen under spiritual deception. Not only were its core doctrines increasingly seeded with New Age influences, but also immorality crept in, and key leaders began leaving their wives for other women. I could no longer remain silent. As a result, in 1979 I left my congregation in Detroit, Michigan, where I had served as pastor, and traveled to the organization's regional headquarters in Iowa. I came to plead for repentance. However, after meeting with the senior leaders, I was asked to leave the group.

So here we were -- we had left our church, we had no money, and we had four little children; we couldn't even afford basic housing. Desperate for anything, we finally found an old farmhouse in rural Washington, Iowa. The home was over a hundred years old, but it actually looked much older. After negotiating with the landlord, we were given a year of free rent provided I did basic repairs to the house, such as cleaning and painting.

Even so, the house needed more than I could provide. The furnace did not work well, so we installed a wood burner stove in the kitchen. That first winter, it turned out, was one of the coldest in Iowa's history. Frost formed on the inside walls, spreading a foot or two around each window; wind chills dropped to sixty below, and even colder on several occasions.

To keep warm each night, the whole family cuddled tightly on one large mattress on the dining room floor, about eighteen feet from the wood burner in the kitchen. A fan behind the stove nudged warm air in our direction. My nightly project, of course, was to build enough heat in the stove to keep us warm until morning.

While I worked the fire, I also would pray and seek God. The wood burner became a kind of altar to me, for each night as I prayed, I offered to God my unfulfilled dreams and the pain of my spiritual isolation. Yes, I knew the Lord was aware of our situation. Though we had virtually nothing, He showed Himself to us in dozens of little ways. I just didn't know what He wanted of me.

As the seasons came and went, another child was born, and then we fostered a young girl from Vietnam, giving us six children. Still, as the family grew, the little area around the wood burner became a hallowed place to me. Even in the summer I would sit on the chair next to the stove and pray and worship.

I would like to say I found the joy of the Lord during this time, but in truth, though I gradually adjusted to my situation, I felt an abiding misery in my soul. Our deep poverty was an issue (I barely made $6,000 a year), but more than that, I felt like I had missed the Lord. My continual prayer was, "Lord, what do You want of me?"

Three years of seeking God passed, and I still carried an emptiness inside. What was God's will for me? I had started a couple Bible studies and spoken a few times in churches, but I so identified with being a pastor that, until I was engaged again in full-time ministry, I feared I had lost touch with God's call on my life.

In spite of this inner emptiness concerning ministry, I actually was growing spiritually, especially in areas that were previously untilled. I went through the Gospels, hungry to study and obey the words of Christ. Previously, I had unconsciously defined a successful ministry as something born of my performance. During this time, however, the Lord reduced me to simply being a disciple of Jesus Christ.

Indeed, a number of things I thought were biblical I discovered were really just religious traditions. The Lord desired that I take inventory of my heart and examine those few truths for which I would be willing to die. He said the truths for which I would die, for these I should live.

Frankly, things like the timing of the Rapture or nuances about worship style or spiritual gifts dropped in their priority, though I still considered them important. Rising to the top of my focus was a passion to be a true follower of Jesus Christ -- to obey His teachings and approach life not merely as a critic but more as an encourager. I also found myself increasingly free to enjoy and learn from Christians from other streams and perspectives.

Yet these changes, though deep and lasting, occurred slowly, almost imperceptibly. They were happening quietly in my heart, and only in hindsight did I see what the Lord had done. Throughout this time I was preoccupied with feelings of detachment from God's will. My prayer to know the Lord's plan for me continued daily.

The Breakthrough
One day, as I stood in the kitchen pantry, I repeated again my abiding prayer: "Lord, what do You want of me?" In a sudden flash of illumination, the Lord answered. Speaking directly to my heart, He said, "Love Me where you're at."

In this time and season, remember, I was not a pastor or minister. I was a television repairman doing odd jobs on the side to provide for my family. I hated what I was doing. In my previous church I had taught against TV, and now I was "laying hands" on television sets and raising them from the dead! The Lord's answer cut straight to my heart. I was awed at its simplicity! I asked, "Love You where I am at? Lord, is that all You want of me?" To this He responded, "This is all I will ever require of you."

In that eternal moment, peace flooded my soul, and I was released from the false expectation of ministry-driven service. God was not looking at what I did for Him, but He was looking at who I became to Him in love. The issue in His heart was not whether I pastored but whether I loved Him. To love the Lord in whatever station I found myself -- even as a television repairman -- this I could do!

A deep and remarkable transformation occurred in me. My identity was no longer in being a pastor but rather in becoming a true lover of God. Having settled my priorities, amazingly, just a couple days later I was invited to pastor a church in Marion, Iowa. In spite of all my previous anxiety about returning to ministry, I did not jump at the opportunity. For I had found what the Lord truly desired of me. Though I eventually accepted this call, my focus was not merely on leading a church but on loving God.

What God Seeks
More than one's ministry, God seeks our love. His great commandment is that we love Him, ultimately, with all our mind, all our heart, and all our soul and strength. If we love Him, we will fulfill all He requires of us (John 14:15). And it is as we love Him that He orchestrates all things to work together for our good (Rom. 8:28).

Beloved, loving God is not hard. We can fulfill any assignment -- auto mechanic or housewife, doctor or college student -- and still give great pleasure to our heavenly Father. We do not need ministry titles to love the Lord. Indeed, God measures the value of our lives by the depth of our love. This is what He requires of all true God-seekers: to love Him where we are at.

Lord Jesus, the revelation of Your love has swept me off my feet. Lord, You have drawn me and I run after You. Master, even in the mundane things of life, I shall express my love for You. Consume me in Your love.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save up to 35% this week
Limited time offer

I Will Be Found By You

Book - $8.84 (Retail $13.00)
Ebook - $8.45 (Retail $13.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
On the Arm of Our Beloved

As we learn to rely on and trust in the Lord with an attitude of dependence and humility, our love for Him grows. Indeed, in the realm of the Spirit, we shrink into a greater place.
Audio sample
Message titles:
At the Feet of Christ | Imprisoned in Disobedience
A Life of Dependency | Leaning on Him
His Workmanship | Carrying the Cross
Oaks of Righteousness | The Elements of Weakness

CD Audio Series $19.60 (Retail $28.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $9.80 (Retail $14.00)

Limited time offer!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 04 Nov 2017, 5:50 pm

Humility with Faith Equals Breakthrough
(En Español)

When we envision the idea of seeking God with our face down, the picture that comes to mind is one of bowing low before our heavenly Father, and thus it should be. We are approaching Him with abject humility. As representatives of the nations, we are confessing our sins and the sins of our cultures to God, beseeching Him to extend mercy and forgiveness, asking Him to move in His compassion and heal our land.

Yet in the humbling of our souls, let us not discard the reality and power of faith. For without faith it is impossible to please Him (Heb. 11:1-6). Yes, let us bow low, yet let us also stand in faith, for the mixture of humility and faith is a potent fragrance.

According to examples in Scripture, this humble yet audacious faith truly moves the heart of God. Consider the Canaanite woman who answered what appeared to be an insult from Jesus: "Yes, Lord, but even the dogs feed on the crumbs" (Matt. 15:27). Hers wasn't an arrogant reply, but the voice of a desperate woman for her daughter. Jesus’ answer tells me she had the perfect attitude of heart: "O woman, your faith is great” (v.28).

Or recall Elijah as he climbed Mt Carmel and, with his "face between his knees," prayed seven times that an extended drought in Israel might end. The cloudless sky presented the illusion that the Almighty was unmoved by Elijah's intercession. Yet when Elijah's servant reported that there was, in fact, one cloud, a tiny wisp of a cloud the size of a man's hand, Elijah's faith recognized God's answer to prayer. Within a few minutes, this tiny cloud, activated by Elijah's faith in God, was transformed into a massive downpour that ended three-and-a-half years of national drought. (See 1 Kings 18:42-45.)

The Bible has many examples of the power of faith when coupled to humility. If we will see a spiritual outpouring in our land, we will need to stay low in the act of intercession. Yet we will also need faith in the goodness of God. Humility empowered by visionary faith equals breakthrough.

Lord, like Elijah, I too bow low before You. I humble myself before You. Forgive our sins, Lord God, for they are many. Show Yourself mighty against our enemies. Master, even as we bow low before you, we refuse to give up on our nation. Lord, forgive, heal and then empower us to bring the lost to You. Let Your name be exalted throughout the land and Your mercy lifted to the heavens. In Jesus' name. Amen!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Visit our bookstore to save up to 30% this week on select books by Pastor Francis Frangipane

Arrow Bookstore
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 29 Oct 2017, 12:27 am

Overcoming Offences
(En Español)

When we study what Jesus taught, it is obvious to me that He came to make us "unoffendable." Consider: He says that if someone slaps you on one cheek, offer him the other (Luke 6:29). He said to love our enemies and bless those who curse us (Luke 6:27-28). What He's really doing is showing us how an unoffendable heart of love overcomes all adversity.

We pray, "Lord, I want to change." To answer our prayer, He sometimes must put us in situations that perfectly offend us. The offense itself awakens our need of grace. Thus, the Lord precipitates change by first offending the area of our soul He desires to transform. He does not expect us to merely survive this adversity but to become Christlike in it.

Ask Joseph in the Old Testament: the land of offense became the land of his anointing and power because he possessed an unoffendable heart. He never stopped trusting God in spite of the injustices and trials he faced.

Listen my friends: the destiny God has for us unfolds or withers at the junction of offense. How we handle offense is the key to our tomorrow.

"Those who love [God's] law have great peace, and nothing causes them to stumble" (Ps. 119:165).

Lord, grant me that new creation heart that can walk as Jesus walked through a world of offenses without stumbling. I want to see everything as an opportunity to pray, everything as an opportunity to become Christlike. Lord help me to interpret offenses as opportunities that lead to transformations. Grant me, Lord Jesus, the pulse and beat of Your unoffendable heart. Amen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Visit our bookstore to save up to 40% this week on select books by Pastor Francis Frangipane

Arrow Bookstore

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 20 Oct 2017, 10:11 pm

The Daily Word
(En Español)

The following quotes are taken from some of last week's Facebook posts by Pastor Frangipane. Most have come from his writings, although some are excerpts from his speaking engagements or his "In Christ's Image Training" online course. If you are interested in the material from which these quotes are derived, please see arrowbookstore.com. Finally, to sign up to receive pastor's daily quote, please go to Ministries of Francis Frangipane on Facebook and click "follow."

A Christian is not just a person going to Heaven. Shouldn't a Christian also be a person coming from Heaven, with the goods, power and virtue of Heaven? --Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ

~ ~ ~

If you stumble, get up. If you sin, repent. Whatever you do, in spite of your feelings, do not lose your vision of attaining Christ's likeness. Your spiritual vision is more important than your physical vision. Without spiritual vision you will perish (Prov. 29:18 KJV). --Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God

~ ~ ~

Men everywhere presume they know the "truth," but they have neither holiness nor power in their lives. Truth must be more than a museum of religious artifacts -- mementos from when God once moved. Truth is knowing God's heart as it was revealed in Christ, and it is knowing our own hearts in the light of God's grace. --Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God

~ ~ ~

It's not always the devil that stands in the way of our spiritual progress; for many it's religious pride. Jesus explained it this way, "No one, after drinking old wine wishes for new; for he says, ‘The old is good enough'" (Luke 5:39). This attitude, that my spiritual level is "good enough," mutes our hunger for more of God. It leaves us a captive to yesterday's level of attainment. --In Christ's Image Training

~ ~ ~

An imperfect world is job security for an intercessor. --In Christ's Image Training

~ ~ ~

Step out in faith and observe the concerns people raise. Yes, some concerns should be heeded, but many will be warnings from people still living in the land of failure. "Don't be presumptuous," they will warn. "That didn't work for me," they caution. Of course, we don't want to be presumptuous or reckless, but remember, Jesus never warned, "Woe to ye of too much faith." Too much faith hasn't been a problem. Our problem has been believing too little. --In Christ's Image Training

~ ~ ~

At some point between now and when Christ returns, leaders in the born-again church will begin to see division between their churches as sin against Christ. Congregations from different backgrounds will help one another when needs arise; pastors will pray with each other regularly, and Christians will be known for their love. The body of Christ will unite around Jesus, and in their unity Christ Himself will be revealed. The bride will have made herself ready. --In Christ's Image Training

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Visit our bookstore to save up to 40% this week
Arrow Bookstore

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Accepting Registrations
In Christ's Image Training

Ask about our free online course!

Accepting registrations for the January 5, 2018 Level I class

Level I information

Available also in Spanish / Español

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website would be kindly appreciated. To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our
Printer-friendly version.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Oct 2017, 5:23 pm

A Word to the Women of God
(En Español)

My Mother's Prayers
I personally know the power of a woman's prayer: my mother’s. In the late sixties, I was a very lost young man living in sin and rebellion. Judging from my appearance, I looked hopeless. Yet in spite of my outward condition, my dear Catholic mother stood before God for me. Resist as I did, in spite of my sin, divine power was uniquely released to my heart through my mother’s prayers. The calling of God began to hunt me down. My mom’s cries were relentless and unceasing; often she would pray through the night for me. She was pregnant with prayer for her son. In 1970 God finally answered, and during the Jesus Movement revival, I came to Christ.

Years later I asked the Lord about the Jesus Movement revival. As you may know, it has been part of my assignment to help engender citywide unity and establish prayer, things that precede revival. Yet, to my knowledge, no citywide unity or organized prayer fueled the Jesus Movement. So I asked the Lord how revival could occur without a prayer movement at its source. The Lord quickly corrected me, saying that there was a great prayer movement: He had heard the prayers of a million praying mothers, each crying to Him for their children.

From all denominations, in a "unity of desperation," God heard the cries of believing mothers. His heart was touched, and as a result, multitudes of sinful kids found repentance and salvation in Jesus Christ. This is the army God desires to release again today, but now with more vision, more power from the Holy Spirit, and with the support of men as well!

Women of God, the fact is, Heaven needs you! You have been created by the Almighty to birth breakthroughs on planet Earth! God has uniquely designed you with a latent ability to release life through your intercession. Together with you, we men are learning to pray, but you have a special grace to release new spiritual beginnings. Whether your prayer focus is for your husband or church leadership, whether you are interceding for your children, city or nation, you possess in your spirit the seed-realities that, through prayer, can release God's life into the world.

Yes indeed, a battle rages; there still exists "enmity between [the serpent] and the woman" (Gen. 3:15). Satan especially hates you because it was your seed that bruised the serpent's head. It is amazing to me that God chose to bring His Son into the world, not through the heavens nor even through a woman impregnated by man, but through a woman made pregnant by God! God Himself came to earth through the woman's power to give birth!

Today the Lord is giving women a new grace, a new confidence against the powers of hell. Out of their oneness with Christ, these godly women will prayer-birth powerful ministries on earth, both male and female. They will release new beginnings to the body of Christ.

I also want to commend and personally thank the many women's ministries and prayer groups that have stood with me, interceding for my life, my family and my ministry. Many, many times I have suddenly experienced divine protection or unexpected spiritual breakthroughs. When I questioned the Lord, He's said, I'm answering the prayers of [such-and-such] ministry. To each of you, I say a special thank-you. In a unique way, you have been a mother to me. May the Lord multiply His grace toward you and give you the desires of your hearts!

Finally, Revelation 12:1 speaks of a "woman clothed with the sun." This word is not only talking about Israel or the church. It also reveals how the Most High sees spiritual women: They are honored and crowned with distinction -- pure and clothed with the glory of God. With confidence, they tread upon the powers of night. Dear army of praying women, it is your inherent destiny to birth that which shall rule the nations.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, This Day We Fight! available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save up to 40% this week
Limited Time Offer

This Day We Fight!

This book is anointed to help the reader get their fire back. The Holy Spirit is ready to impart a fresh anointing to God's people - an anointing that will activate the "war mode" in the church. Published by Chosen Books.

Book $10.00 (Retail $15.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Three Battlegrounds

Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds.

In this book, Francis Frangipane explores three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.

Book - $10.00 (Retail $12.45)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This Day We Fight!
and
The Three Battlegrounds

Both books $16.47
(Retail $27.45)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 12 Oct 2017, 11:27 pm

Becoming a Revelation of Jesus
( En Español )

"For I would have you know, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by
me is not according to man. For I neither received it from man, nor was I
taught
it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ" (Gal. 1:11-12).

The Bible is not merely a "how-to" book. It is not just a history book. Nor
is it a type of religious "crystal ball" to peer into the future. At its
core,
the Bible is the revelation of Jesus Christ. Indeed, we will learn many
things reading the Bible, yet the central focus, first and foremost, is the
unveiling
of the Son of God. We will learn, the Old Testament was written in
anticipation of Him (1 Pet. 1:10-11), while the New Testament was written
because of
Him and to make Him known.

The biblical word revelation means "to unveil" or "to uncover." When the
Holy Spirit directs us in the Scriptures, His goal is not only to give us
religious
knowledge but to actually, in some life-changing way, unveil Jesus Christ to
us. Recall, the Lord rebuked the Pharisees who assumed the place of
"experts"
in their scriptural interpretations. He said, "You search the Scriptures
because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that
testify
about Me" (John 5:39). Eternal life is in Christ. The Scriptures "testify"
of Him, and the Holy Spirit breathes through the Scriptures, but we must
come
to faith in Jesus to actually find life.

The Book of Christ's Unveiling
Many books deal with interpretations of end-time events. All of them,
invariably, include the author's opinions concerning the last book in the
Bible,
the Revelation to John. But the Revelation is not merely a forecast of
end-time events. Its primary purpose is stated in the first verse: this book
is
the "Revelation of Jesus Christ." Without seeing Christ as the triumphant
Lord, manifested through end-time events, this book becomes a book of
speculation
rather than revelation. In every warning there are those who possess the
revelation of Jesus Christ, and through Christ, they triumph over "the
beast,"
"the false prophet" and "the dragon."

As for the opening of the seals and the events that followed, each judgment
heralds Christ's triumphant return to the world! Revelation's final chapters
then speak of the age to come and the New Jerusalem, where the unveiled
glory of the Lord replaces every other form of light. You see, just as John
wrote,
this book is "the Revelation of Jesus Christ"!

The Purpose of the Church
Yet not only is the Bible a revelation of Jesus Christ, but so also is the
church. Indeed, the church is called the "body of Christ." The purpose of a
physical body is to reveal the thoughts and intentions of its head. Thus,
Christ's body is to be the revelation of Christ, the Head. When people see
us,
the presence of the Lord Jesus should be clearly discerned in our attitudes,
words and actions; the world should behold Christ living within us.

In other words, Jesus' hands cannot help others if our hands are in our
pockets. His love cannot reach others if our love has grown cold or bitter.
His
victory cannot be manifested if our prayers are silent. We are His body --
the actual means He has chosen to express and reveal Himself to the world!

"Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ?" (1 Cor. 6:15).

Because the Spirit of Christ actually dwells in our spirits, the expression
of His will through us empowers us to serve as His body. Even as the purpose
of the Bible is to reveal Jesus, so the primary purpose of the church is to
give Jesus arms and legs, lips and a heart -- a functioning body -- to make
His nature known.

You see, there are two beings living in your body: you and the Spirit of
Jesus Christ. As we yield to Christ, we grow in "all aspects into Him who is
the
head, even Christ" (Eph. 4:15). Spiritual maturity is nothing less than
growing up to the "stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ" (Eph.
4:13).
Consider Paul's great proclamation: "I have been crucified with Christ; and
it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now
live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me" (Gal.
2:20).

Jesus does not only dwell in Heaven; He also dwells in us. As He is in
Heaven, so also is He in us (1 John 4:17). We embrace the death of our old
nature,
"always carrying about in the body the dying of Jesus," with one goal
compelling us: "that the life of Jesus also may be manifest in our body" (2
Cor.
4:10). We do not embrace self-denial for mere religious reasons, but that
"the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh." (2 Cor.
4:11).

Do we see this? The life of Jesus Himself is to be manifested, revealed and
shown forth through our mortal flesh! This is not some deep teaching; this
is basic to true Christianity! Nor is this a hope only to be realized in
eternity. Those who say they abide in Him ought to walk even as He did walk
(1
John 2:6). If the vision of Christ living in you is not a burning truth in
your heart, you may have accepted a false version of Christianity.

Consider Paul's warning:

"Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do
you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you --
unless
indeed you fail the test?" (2 Cor. 13:5).

Beloved, just as the Bible is a revelation of Jesus Christ, so also are we.
The church is called to be a revelation of Jesus Christ!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Level I registration extended
through August 28, 2017

Online course begins September 1, 2017.
Registration closes August 24, 2017

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor
Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in
our Christian walk.

ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual
development:

The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is
designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The
full
course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages (
sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using
the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the
training.

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll
in the Free Lesson Plan (new students only please).

Student testimonies | Francis presenting the course

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page,
FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page, and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the
day, Monday, August 28 (extended date).

4) Submit the registration form - Class begins September 1, 2017.

For more info, please see www.icitc.org .

Training also available in Spanish / Español

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our
Printer-friendly version .

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our
website would be kindly appreciated.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter
----------------------------------------------------------

Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Sep 2017, 7:06 pm

The Pattern

Why does the Lord tolerate the grief and suffering that abounds on planet Earth? Jesus explained it this way. He said, "The kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking fine pearls, and upon finding one pearl of great value, he went and sold all that he had and bought it" (Matt. 13:45-46).

The Lord’s parable reveals to us that God is not just sitting in Heaven, He is actually looking for something valuable, something costly, on Earth. Yes, the Father found one pearl of great price in His Son, Jesus Christ. But there is something else the Father seeks, and that is the replication of His Son in us.

Romans 8:29 reveals our Father’s glorious purpose: He has "predestined [us] to become conformed to the image of His Son."

Paul wrote that “we are a fragrance of Christ to God” (2 Cor. 2:15). Amazing. Even when I face injustice or suffer persecution or pain, if I make my sorrows a place of worship, my life becomes “a fragrance of Christ to God.” The life of Christ flooded the Father's heart with pleasure. So also when we pass through a time of testing or injustice, our sorrow sweetens our worship, again touching the Father's heart.

Of course, God doesn’t cause pain. However, He will use the inevitable pain and heartache of life on Earth to conform us to His Son. Jesus, Himself, was a man “of sorrows and acquainted with grief” (Isa. 53:3). The Lord recognized part of His growth would include maintaining a forgiving heart even in times of pain and suffering.

Jesus said, “If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me” (Matt. 16:24).

I’m absolutely convinced that the majority of our Lord’s life was full of joy. Scripture even tells of times when Jesus leaped for joy (see Luke 10:20). He danced! Yet there were other times when He sweat blood and walked the path of Via Dolorosa (Way of Suffering).

You, my friends, have chosen to follow Jesus. I am saying that you, and people like you, are the reason God created mankind. You see, Christ is not only the payment for our sins, He is the pattern for our lives.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Special price this week
Limited Time Offer

The Power of One Christlike Life

Updated and revised, The Power of One Christlike Life carries a cargo of gold from the heart of a man after God's heart. This book by Pastor Frangipane contains the nectar of his walk with God. It is packed with revelation about the nature of God in Christ, and how the key to everything spiritual is found in the pursuit of Christ's likeness.

Book - $9.75 (Retail $13.50)
Ebook - $8.10 (Retail $13.50)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 29 Sep 2017, 6:55 pm

Accelerated 3-Month Class
Registration extended through Monday, October 2

If you were interested in enrolling in the In Christ’s Image Training but were unsure you could devote six full months to the class our "Accelerated Course" might be for you.

As a trial, we are going to offer the Level I class at an accelerated pace of only three months starting October 6. If you enroll in the full training and have a minimum of three hours per week available to devote to this accelerated online course, you will graduate in just three months (in contrast to the six-month plan).

This accelerated plan will send out two sessions per week (four chapters) in contrast to the current two chapters per week in our six-month course. The faster pace will be more time efficient but will require twice the reading. The available audio messages, though not tested separately, can be listened to at your pace. Tuition and enrollment plans will stay the same, the only difference being the pace and efficiency of the accelerated class. If you are forming a group, it would be wise to poll those in the group, making sure all agree to meet weekly.

The accelerated course is not for someone with a full schedule, but rather for someone who is able to commit the time needed to grow in their walk with the Lord over a shorter period of time.

We will still continue offering the six-month plan for those with busier schedules.

Level I registration for the Accelerated Class

Level I classes begin October 6, 2017

Sign up today for the Accelerated In Christ's Image Training course that begins October 6, 2017. Registration for the Accelerated Class closes September 28, 2017 extended through Oct 2, 2017.

In Christ's Image Training is an online, home study course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page, and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, September 28 October 2.

4) Submit the registration form.

This accelerated class begins October 6, 2017.

Remember, this is a three-month accelerated class. We will begin accepting registrations for our regular six-month class in mid-October and class will begin January 5, 2018

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Sep 2017, 1:22 am

Love Motivated Warfare

Jesus knew this world was a realm under satanic siege. Planet Earth was not a place of peace but a realm at war. From the casting out of Lucifer and his angels from Heaven, to the temptation in the Garden of Eden, to Babylon and the multiplication of nations under satanic influence, planet Earth has been an embattled world. The idea that somehow our era is less threatened by evil is the height of deception. We must fight if we will follow Christ into victory.

No matter how beautiful the world around us seems, remember there was a serpent lurking in Paradise itself. If Adam and Eve had possessed a war mode mentality, they never would have casually accepted the lies of Lucifer. Likewise today, we need to be wise and walk carefully for "the days are evil" (Eph. 5:16). You see, Jesus was always aware that He lived in a war zone. No matter what He was doing -- whether He was laughing with sinners or driving out demons, whether He was healing the sick or training followers -- beneath the surface of His outer activities, the "war mode switch" in Jesus’ mind was always "on."

Perhaps a few women among us might argue, "This warfare stuff is a macho thing. I'm just a housewife, a mom. I don't have a war mode." If your child was seriously sick, wouldn't you fight that illness with everything at your disposal? You would fast and pray, and do so from your war mode. If your marriage was under spiritual attack, wouldn't you get before God and war with fervency? The fact is, you know how to fight. Ask your husband if he thinks you have a war mode. You just need something to wake it up, because once you begin to shift into the war gear, in the Holy Spirit you are dangerous!

You see, the war mode is in us all. It may be attached to our instinct for survival, but it is more directly connected with our love for people. I love my nation, so I am warring in prayer on its behalf. Because of love for my family, I war in prayer on their behalf. I love my church, my city and, yes, even my own soul, so I war to protect what I love.

If there is a natural fight instinct, there is a spiritual fight mode as well. It just needs to be awakened, submitted to Christ, and then unleashed against the enemy. If you have a love mode, you also have a war mode. God has created the war mode so we can protect the people we love.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, This Day We Fight! available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save up to 40% this week
Limited Time Offer

This Day We Fight!

This book is anointed to help the reader get their fire back. The Holy Spirit is ready to impart a fresh anointing to God's people - an anointing that will activate the "war mode" in the church. Published by Chosen Books.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Three Battlegrounds

Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds.

In this book, Francis Frangipane explores three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This Day We Fight!
and
The Three Battlegrounds

Both books $16.47
(Retail $27.45)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter

Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 19 Sep 2017, 10:53 pm

If you were interested in enrolling in the In Christ’s Image Training but were unsure you could devote six full months to the class our "Accelerated Course" might be for you.

As a trial, we are going to offer the Level I class at an accelerated pace of only three months starting October 6. If you enroll in the full training and have a minimum of three hours per week available to devote to this accelerated online course, you will graduate in just three months (in contrast to the six-month plan).

This accelerated plan will send out two sessions per week (four chapters) in contrast to the current two chapters per week in our six-month course. The faster pace will be more time efficient but will require twice the reading. The available audio messages, though not tested separately, can be listened to at your pace. Tuition and enrollment plans will stay the same, the only difference being the pace and efficiency of the accelerated class. If you are forming a group, it would be wise to poll those in the group, making sure all agree to meet weekly.

The accelerated course is not for someone with a full schedule, but rather for someone who is able to commit the time needed to grow in their walk with the Lord over a shorter period of time.

We will still continue offering the six-month plan for those with busier schedules.

Sign up today for the Accelerated In Christ's Image Training course that begins October 6, 2017. Registration for the Accelerated Class closes September 28, 2017.

In Christ's Image Training is an online, home study course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page, and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, September 28.

Class begins October 6, 2017.

Remember, this is a three-month accelerated class. We will begin accepting registrations for our regular six-month class in mid-October and class will begin January 5, 2018

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 Sep 2017, 11:54 pm

The War Over Reality
(En Español)

The Principle of Displacement
"Then war broke out in heaven, Michael and his angels going forth to battle with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they were defeated and there was no room found for them in heaven any longer" (Rev. 12:7-8 AMP). Notice the phrase, "there was no room . . . for them in heaven." The war against principalities involves displacement: Christ filling the spiritual territories once held by Satan.

This war in Heaven is difficult for us to comprehend. How do angels and demons, beings who do not die from wounds, wage war? With what do they do battle? And how do they conquer one another? Without exceeding the bounds of our knowledge, we can safely say this: All spiritual warfare is waged over one essential question: Who will control reality on earth, Heaven or hell?

When it comes to angelic and demonic warfare, the battle rests not in physical weaponry but in the power of agreement between mankind and the spirit realm. We read in Ephesians 6 (NKJV) that "principalities" and "powers" occupy the "heavenly places" (v. 12). But we read in Ephesians 1:10 that it is the Father's expressed purpose to sum up all things in Christ, "things in the heavens and things on the earth." Ephesians 3:10 reveals God's glorious plan, that "through the church" God has purposed to make known His manifold wisdom to the principalities and powers "in the heavenly places." You see, as the body of Christ on earth agrees with its Head in Heaven, the Spirit of Christ Himself displaces the powers of darkness in the heavenly places.

In other words, when the church on earth is aggressive in its agreement with the will and Word of God, then the presence of God increases in the spiritual realm, proportionally displacing the influence of hell on earth. Shortly thereafter, manifesting in the world of men, we see revivals, healings and miracles. But when the church is passive, indifferent or carnal, the powers of hell increase their rule over the affairs of men: marriages break up, crime increases, and wantonness becomes unbridled. We must see that our prayers, attitudes, and our agreement with God are an integral part of functionalizing the reality of the kingdom of God on earth!

Let me add, that when I refer to the "Kingdom of God on earth," I am not referring to the Second Coming of Christ at the rapture. I am speaking of the reality to which Jesus was referring when He taught us to pray, "Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven" (Matt. 6:10 NKJV).

Thus Jesus teaches us to pray in a way that transcends simple requests for blessings or finances -- things that will be supplied to us automatically once we get our priorities right. Jesus calls us to a form of prophetic prayer. He says, "Pray, then, in this way: … Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven!" (Matt. 6:9-10 NKJV). This is strong prayer, empowered with the life substance of Heaven itself. This is the prayer that changes societies and rolls back the advance of evil, and ultimately wins the war over reality.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Three Battlegrounds available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save up to 40% this week
Limited Time Offer

The Three Battlegrounds

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This Day We Fight!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This Day We Fight!
and
The Three Battlegrounds

Both books $16.47
(Retail $27.45)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter

Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 15 Sep 2017, 1:33 am

Sign up today for the Accelerated In Christ's Image Training course that begins October 6, 2017. Registration for the Accelerated Class closes September 28, 2017.

Enrollment overview:

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, September 28.

Class begins October 6, 2017.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 36 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 26 ... 36  Next