World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next

Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Fri 15 Sep 2017, 1:33 am

In Christ's Image Training
Accelerated 3-Month Class

If you were interested in enrolling in the In Christ’s Image Training but were unsure you could devote six full months to the class our "Accelerated Course" might be for you.

As a trial, we are going to offer the Level I class at an accelerated pace of only three months starting October 6. If you enroll in the full training and have a minimum of three hours per week available to devote to this accelerated online course, you will graduate in just three months (in contrast to the six-month plan).

This accelerated plan will send out two sessions per week (four chapters) in contrast to the current two chapters per week in our six-month course. The faster pace will be more time efficient but will require twice the reading. The available audio messages, though not tested separately, can be listened to at your pace. Tuition and enrollment plans will stay the same, the only difference being the pace and efficiency of the accelerated class. If you are forming a group, it would be wise to poll those in the group, making sure all agree to meet weekly.

The accelerated course is not for someone with a full schedule, but rather for someone who is able to commit the time needed to grow in their walk with the Lord over a shorter period of time.

We will still continue offering the six-month plan for those with busier schedules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Level I registration for the Accelerated Class

Level I classes begin October 6, 2017

Sign up today for the Accelerated In Christ's Image Training course that begins October 6, 2017. Registration for the Accelerated Class closes September 28, 2017.

In Christ's Image Training is an online, home study course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:

The vision of attaining Christ's likeness
Possessing Christ's humility
Developing a strong prayer life
Becoming one with other Christ believers

The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan (new students only please).

Student testimonies | Francis presenting the course

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page, and Tuition page.

2) Choose an enrollment plan.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, September 28.

4) Submit the registration form.

Class begins October 6, 2017.

Remember, this is a three-month accelerated class. We will begin accepting registrations for our regular six-month class in mid-October and class will begin January 5, 2018

For more info, please see www.icitc.org.

Training also available in Spanish / Español
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 17 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Mon 11 Sep 2017, 11:56 pm

The Perseverance of Christ
(En Español)

Unyielding Perseverance
The book of Revelation mentions the word perseverance seven times for good reason. Over and over we see those who persevered and overcame. It is one thing to have vision and another to have godly motives, but neither will carry us to our objectives by itself. We must also persevere.

Consider this word persevere. Its meaning is rooted in the word severe. It is the exact opposite of lethargy.

Over the last forty-six years, there were a number of times when I was stretched in ways that were severe or extreme. I always came out of the experience stronger and more Christlike, yet it was definitely not the way I would have chosen for myself. You see, it is through faith and perseverance that we inherit the promises of God (Heb. 10:36). James tells us that "the testing of [our] faith develops perseverance" and that "perseverance must finish its work so that [we] may be mature and complete, not lacking in anything" (James 1:3-4, NIV).

In other words, we don't just go one mile, but two; we contend for the faith; we wrestle against principalities and powers (Matt 5:41; Jude 1:3; Eph. 6:12). We are not wimps; we do not give up. We are soldiers who endure hardship. Even if we are knocked down, defeat is not final; we rise to fight another day (Mic. 7:7-8). Even in the storms of life, surrender is not an option!

Our success comes from our faith in God; our perseverance is not based on our strength but is appropriated from grace drawn from our union with Christ. We come to Him when we are weary and heavy-laden; in Him we find rest so we can continue our quest. But underlying all our other virtues, we need to possess an inherent perseverance of spirit, for "the one who endures to the end, he will be saved" (Matt.24:13).

Has lethargy or weariness quietly taken your energy captive? Then by the grace of God, let the Holy Spirit awaken within you today the perseverance of Christ. Indeed, "may the God who gives perseverance and encouragement" (Rom. 15:5) empower you to be the man or woman of God you were born to become.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, This Day We Fight! available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save up to 40% this week
Limited Time Offer

This Day We Fight!

This book is anointed to help the reader get their fire back. The Holy Spirit is ready to impart a fresh anointing to God's people - an anointing that will activate the "war mode" in the church. Published by Chosen Books.
View Francis introducing this book

Book $10.00 (Retail $15.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Three Battlegrounds

Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds.

In this book, Francis Frangipane explores three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.

Book - $10.00 (Retail $12.45)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This Day We Fight!
and
The Three Battlegrounds

Both books $16.47
(Retail $27.45)

Visit Arrow Bookstore to order

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website would be kindly appreciated.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter

A service of Frangipane Ministries, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 07 Sep 2017, 10:14 pm

Prayer Alert - Hurricane Irma

As a category 5 with sustained winds of 180 miles per hour, Irma now ranks among the most powerful hurricanes (as measured by wind speed) ever recorded. The threat of an impact in Florida over the weekend continues to increase. For the sake of our southern island neighbors and also for our friends along the Florida coast, let us step up again and pray. Jesus called these earth events "birth pangs." So e ven while we pray, let us be aware that good things will be “birthed” during this time. Therefore, let us not passively stand and watch destructive events as they occur, but rather let us stand in faith as priests before the Lord. Let us intercede that these hurricanes will rapidly diminish in strength and dissipate.
Francis Frangipane

PS. Please continue to pray for those affected by Hurricane Harvey in south Texas and Louisiana.
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Sep 2017, 10:54 pm

The Valley of Baca
(Part 2 of "The Valley of Fruitfulness")
(En Español)

The psalmist wrote, "How blessed is the man whose strength is in You, in whose heart are the highways to Zion! Passing through the valley of Baca they make it a spring" (Ps. 84:5-6). Baca means "weeping." Each of us has times of weeping when our hearts and hopes seem crushed. Yet, because God has placed in our hearts "highways to Zion, we pass through valleys; we do not live in them.

"Passing through the valley of Baca…" Once we are on the other side of weeping, our Redeemer makes our valley experience into "a spring." The very things that overwhelmed us will, in time, refresh us with new life. Whether we are experiencing the height of success and power or are in a valley of weakness and despair, the Lord is our God continually!

Has the enemy isolated you, causing you to doubt God's love? Do not forget, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Even the hairs on your head are numbered. He cares. It is His love for us that redeems our hardships and not only brings good out of what was meant for evil, but also trains us to deliver others.

How did Jesus prepare to do wonderful works? Part of His training involved suffering. Christ was a man of sorrows. He was One who was acquainted with grief. Yet His suffering was the Father's means of acquainting Him with the actual feelings of mankind's need and pain. Because He suffered what we suffer, He is able to serve as a faithful high priest (Heb. 2:17-18). If we yield to God's plan for Christ to be formed in us, God will take our sorrows to enlarge our hearts. Once we have been acquainted with grief, we then can be anointed with compassion to deliver others.

Joseph's Trials
Consider Joseph. He was the second youngest of Jacob's sons and his father's favorite. His walk with God began with dreams and visions. Joseph's life is a pattern for many who have had a genuine call from God. Our walk with God may also have begun with a "travel brochure" of dreams and visions where God gives us a picture of His destination for us. Yet we fail to be able to see how His promises will come to pass in our lives. Joseph was betrayed by his brothers and delivered up by them to die. He was unjustly accused when Potiphar's wife tried to seduce him. He was imprisoned and forgotten by all except God, who patiently watched and measured Joseph's reaction to difficulty.

Rich or poor, blessed or smitten, Joseph served God. He was being tested, but he continued to pass his tests. Joseph was on trial before men, but he was found innocent before God.

Finally, at the right moment, the Lord suddenly connected all the loose ends of Joseph's life. Everything that Joseph went through would have seemed cruel and unfair except that the Lord was shaping a man for His purpose. God uses everything we go through for future purposes that He alone sees. We do not see His ultimate plan while we are in the valley of Baca, but if we hold to the vision of God, what was spoken will come to pass in its time.

Just as God allowed Joseph to go through many trials, so He allows us to go through conflicts as well. He knows that our lives -- what we have become through His grace -- will help others find the shelter of the Most High God in their lives.

"Joseph named the firstborn Manasseh, 'For,' he said, 'God has made me forget all my trouble and all my father's household'" (Gen. 41:51). All the difficulty and pain of his life were wiped away when the Lord fulfilled His Word. There is something wonderful about the Lord's capacity to cause all things to work for good. With Jesus in our lives, a time ultimately comes when God causes us to forget all the troubles of the past.

"He named the second Ephraim, 'For,' he said, 'God has made me fruitful in the land of my affliction'" (Gen. 41:52). God made him fruitful in the very things that afflicted him. In the land of your affliction, in your battle, is the place where God will make you fruitful.

Consider even now the area of greatest affliction in your life. In that area God will make you fruitful in such a way that your heart will be fully satisfied and God's heart fully glorified. Ultimately, the Lord will touch many others with the substance of what you have gained. In a world that is superficial, Christ will produce something within you that is deep and living.

God has not promised to keep us from valleys and sufferings, but He has promised to make us fruitful in them. Without a doubt we each will pass through valleys before we reach our final goal in God. As we remain faithful to Him in trials, the character and nature of Christ Jesus will emerge in our spirits; and Christ will be revealed to those around us. He intends to make your life a key that unlocks God's shelter for others.

Lord, You are God of the mountains and the valleys. I know that Your faithfulness is my shield and my bulwark. Thank You for redeeming the conflicts of my life. I praise You for healing me and causing me to forget all the trauma of my past. Now, Lord, help me to remember what I have learned, that the crises in my life always precede the enrichment of my life, that even here, in the Valley of Baca, there will be a spring of refreshing that will transform my pain into blessing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Shelter of the Most High available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save 35-40% on Writers Workshop Media
Limited Time Offer

Even though Arrow Publications no longer offers co-publishing, the practical and inspirational material from these two seminars is a great resource for aspiring writers.

Training Series for Writers
"The word from God that touched and changed your heart will touch and change the hearts of others too. So write it! Get it out in one form or another."

So instructs Pastor Frangipane in this significant series on releasing the anointing to write.

A new generation of writers is being raised up, individuals with something important to speak to the body of Christ. Your arena may be books or articles, plays, movies or music, but your experiences with God are important.

Pastors, learn how to transform your sermons into training material, and even books, to further your effectiveness of the gospel.

Writers Workshop Series One

Audio Series for Writers

Recorded live during our 2005 Writers Workshop, this series from our first workshop is filled with helpful information for writers - new and seasoned. Many attenders testified to the impartation they received from these anointed messages.

An inspiring series of teachings!

Message titles:

Getting Started | Developing Your Style
Authority to Transform Our World
Discipline of Writing | Possessing Creativity
Question and Answers

CD series - $23.40 (Retail $36.00)
MP3 download - $10.80 (Retail $18.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Writers Workshop Series Two

Recorded live during our 2009 Writers Workshop, these recordings contain updated material plus all new inspiring teachings. Available in CD, DVD, MP3 download and video download.

Message titles:

How to Become an Inspired Writer: Testimony
Finding Your Style | You Have Something to Say
Creative Options | Questions and Answers (on CDs only)

CD series - $19.50 (Retail $30.00)
DVD series - $31.20 (Retail $48.00)
MP3 download - $9.00 (Retail $15.00)
Video downloads - $7.20 each (Retail $12.00 each)

DVD series plus Questions & Answers
on CD - $35.10 (Retail $54.00)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Workshops

Order both CD albums for only $39.60
(Retail $66.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

To comment or send this message to a friend or print this message, use our Printer-friendly version.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website would be kindly appreciated.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter

Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Aug 2017, 9:38 pm

Becoming a Revelation of Jesus
(En Español)

"For I would have you know, brethren, that the gospel which was preached by me is not according to man. For I neither received it from man, nor was I taught it, but I received it through a revelation of Jesus Christ" (Gal. 1:11-12).

The Bible is not merely a "how-to" book. It is not just a history book. Nor is it a type of religious "crystal ball" to peer into the future. At its core, the Bible is the revelation of Jesus Christ. Indeed, we will learn many things reading the Bible, yet the central focus, first and foremost, is the unveiling of the Son of God. We will learn, the Old Testament was written in anticipation of Him (1 Pet. 1:10-11), while the New Testament was written because of Him and to make Him known.

The biblical word revelation means "to unveil" or "to uncover." When the Holy Spirit directs us in the Scriptures, His goal is not only to give us religious knowledge but to actually, in some life-changing way, unveil Jesus Christ to us. Recall, the Lord rebuked the Pharisees who assumed the place of "experts" in their scriptural interpretations. He said, "You search the Scriptures because you think that in them you have eternal life; it is these that testify about Me" (John 5:39). Eternal life is in Christ. The Scriptures "testify" of Him, and the Holy Spirit breathes through the Scriptures, but we must come to faith in Jesus to actually find life.

The Book of Christ's Unveiling
Many books deal with interpretations of end-time events. All of them, invariably, include the author's opinions concerning the last book in the Bible, the Revelation to John. But the Revelation is not merely a forecast of end-time events. Its primary purpose is stated in the first verse: this book is the "Revelation of Jesus Christ." Without seeing Christ as the triumphant Lord, manifested through end-time events, this book becomes a book of speculation rather than revelation. In every warning there are those who possess the revelation of Jesus Christ, and through Christ, they triumph over "the beast," "the false prophet" and "the dragon."

As for the opening of the seals and the events that followed, each judgment heralds Christ's triumphant return to the world! Revelation's final chapters then speak of the age to come and the New Jerusalem, where the unveiled glory of the Lord replaces every other form of light. You see, just as John wrote, this book is "the Revelation of Jesus Christ"!

The Purpose of the Church
Yet not only is the Bible a revelation of Jesus Christ, but so also is the church. Indeed, the church is called the "body of Christ." The purpose of a physical body is to reveal the thoughts and intentions of its head. Thus, Christ's body is to be the revelation of Christ, the Head. When people see us, the presence of the Lord Jesus should be clearly discerned in our attitudes, words and actions; the world should behold Christ living within us.

In other words, Jesus' hands cannot help others if our hands are in our pockets. His love cannot reach others if our love has grown cold or bitter. His victory cannot be manifested if our prayers are silent. We are His body -- the actual means He has chosen to express and reveal Himself to the world!

"Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ?" (1 Cor. 6:15).

Because the Spirit of Christ actually dwells in our spirits, the expression of His will through us empowers us to serve as His body. Even as the purpose of the Bible is to reveal Jesus, so the primary purpose of the church is to give Jesus arms and legs, lips and a heart -- a functioning body -- to make His nature known.

You see, there are two beings living in your body: you and the Spirit of Jesus Christ. As we yield to Christ, we grow in "all aspects into Him who is the head, even Christ" (Eph. 4:15). Spiritual maturity is nothing less than growing up to the "stature which belongs to the fullness of Christ" (Eph. 4:13). Consider Paul's great proclamation: "I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me" (Gal. 2:20).

Jesus does not only dwell in Heaven; He also dwells in us. As He is in Heaven, so also is He in us (1 John 4:17). We embrace the death of our old nature, "always carrying about in the body the dying of Jesus," with one goal compelling us: "that the life of Jesus also may be manifest in our body" (2 Cor. 4:10). We do not embrace self-denial for mere religious reasons, but that "the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh." (2 Cor. 4:11).

Do we see this? The life of Jesus Himself is to be manifested, revealed and shown forth through our mortal flesh! This is not some deep teaching; this is basic to true Christianity! Nor is this a hope only to be realized in eternity. Those who say they abide in Him ought to walk even as He did walk (1 John 2:6). If the vision of Christ living in you is not a burning truth in your heart, you may have accepted a false version of Christianity.

Consider Paul's warning:

"Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you -- unless indeed you fail the test?" (2 Cor. 13:5).

Beloved, just as the Bible is a revelation of Jesus Christ, so also are we. The church is called to be a revelation of Jesus Christ!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Level I registration extended
through August 28, 2017

In Christ's Image Training.
Online course begins September 1, 2017.
Registration closes August 24, 2017

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:

The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The full course not only includes 48 lessons and 39 audio messages (sample audio), but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan (new students only please).

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page, and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Monday, August 28 (extended date).

4) Submit the registration form - Class begins September 1, 2017.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Aug 2017, 12:35 pm

The Valley of Fruitfulness, Part 1
(En Español)

The battles we face are often intense times of weakness, distress and confusion. If the events of our lives were charted, these would be the lowest points. Yet God is no less with us during difficulties than at other times. In fact, these valleys are often as much the plan of God as our mountaintop experiences.

There is a story in the Bible that speaks plainly to this truth. Israel had recently defeated the Arameans in a mountain battle. In 1 Kings, chapter 20, we read:

"Then the prophet came near to the king of Israel, and said to him, 'Go, strengthen yourself and observe and see what you have to do; for at the turn of the year the king of Aram will come up against you.' Now the servants of the king of Aram said to him, 'Their gods are gods of the mountains, therefore they were stronger than we; but rather let us fight against them in the plain, and surely we shall be stronger than they'" (1 Kings 20:22-23).

The enemy said that the God of Israel was a god of the mountains, but if they fought the Jews in the valleys they would defeat them. We read in verse 28:

"Then a man of God came near and spoke to the king of Israel and said, 'Thus says the Lord, "Because the Arameans have said, 'The Lord is a god of the mountains, but He is not a god of the valleys,' therefore, I will give all this great multitude into your hand, and you shall know that I am the Lord"'" (1 Kings 20:28).

No matter what the enemy tries to tell you, Christ is God of the mountains and He is God of the valleys. He has not stopped being God because you happen to be in a valley. He is the God of glory as seen in His power and miracles. In the valleys He reveals Himself as faithful, loyally committed to us in our difficulties and distresses. In and through all things He is our God.

When we are on the "mountaintops" of our Christian experience, we can see our future clearly. We have perspective and confidence. When we are in one of life's valleys, however, our vision is limited and our future seems hidden. Yet valleys are also the most fertile places on earth. Valleys produce fruitfulness. You can expect there to be a harvest of virtue when God dwells with you in the valleys of life.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Shelter of the Most High currently on sale at Arrow Bookstore .

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Registration closes August 24, 2017 www.icitc.org.

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 45 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

Enrollment overview:

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday, August 24.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter

Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 18 Aug 2017, 7:05 pm

An Unguarded Heart
(En Español)

The idea that a leader whom we've known and loved should suddenly be exposed in a devastating scandal seems incomprehensible. Certainly leaders who have taught others could teach themselves. Is there not resident within all Christians biblical knowledge that would protect us from moral failure?

So what is it then that can worm into an individual's thought-life, burrow down into his heart, and then grow so compelling that a leader is willing to risk everything he's loved and attained for a fulfillment of the flesh? Is it just sin? Or is there something deeper, a lack of spiritual discernment that left the heart of that leader vulnerable to demonic manipulation? Could it be that, at least among some, their heart was unguarded to the exploitation of hell?

An Unparalleled Warfare
Please note that I am not blaming the devil for every sin we commit. The fact is, selfishness and self-indulgence, which produce sin, are basic instincts of our fallen nature. At the same time, let us also discern the unique warfare of our times. Our world has been flooded with hyper-sexuality, wantonness and excess. The "red-light district" has moved from the city and entered our homes via the Internet, movies and television. We deceive ourselves if we think we can accommodate an immoral imagination and it not contaminate how we act out our lives.

There is much within the fallen human nature that can be exploited and plundered by evil. When we fail to guard our hearts and avoid what is clearly sinful, a fantasy realm within us unfolds and opens into darkness. Our thought-processes become increasingly accessible to the enemy. To the degree that we hide our sin in darkness, to that degree the enemy can work unhindered building strongholds in our soul.

You see, what entertains us actually enters us. If you are entertained by pornography or sexual fantasy, perverse or corrupting thoughts and habits, you are opening your soul to hell. You must confront this battle honestly, repent of sin, and set a guard over your heart. If you don't, your battle will advance from temptation to serious, hidden sexual bondage, which in turn will spawn a secret life that is porous to the realm of darkness.

People of Destiny, Take Heed
Jesus reveals that a major source of this sexual manipulation is the Jezebel spirit (Rev. 2:20). The rampant immorality we see manifested in our world underscores the increasing influence of this ruler of darkness. Indeed, compare our world today with cultural standards of just fifty years ago and it's easy to see that mankind is under siege. Too many Christians have dropped their defenses, and many otherwise good people have quietly slipped into bondage.

Yet Jezebel's arsenal includes more than lust; there is also witchcraft, which attacks and works to disarm the conscience. Remember Jehu's words? "What peace, so long as the harlotries of your mother Jezebel and her witchcrafts are so many?" (2 Kings 9:22).

We are fighting the "harlotries" and "witchcrafts" of Jezebel. Those who have been defeated by this spirit often feel they were drugged by their own passions. They did things that were flagrantly sinful, almost daring God (or the devil) to expose them. I am talking about the war against church leaders, politicians, and men and women in general. How many more must fall before we realize the need for repentance and discernment?

The Subtle Attack
The Jezebel spirit is a "man whisperer." Its approach typically is not bold but enticing. It comes with seductive words that stimulate the degrading thoughts of human flesh. Its quiet power overwhelms and then disarms the conscience. In your desire to walk upright, what you may actually be fighting is Jezebel, in particular, her many "witchcrafts."

One may argue, "My battle is just sin, not warfare." Perhaps that is true for you, but for others it is a spiritual attack on an unguarded heart. Its power may be aimed at Christians in general, but its specific target is church leaders and those called to places of authority.

There are times when I think the world has greater discernment than the church. Consider these select words from the old Frank Sinatra song, "Witchcraft":

Those fingers in my hair
That sly come-hither stare
That strips my conscience bare
It's witchcraft
And I've got no defense for it
The heat is too intense for it
What good would common sense for it do?
'cause it's witchcraft, wicked witchcraft
And although I know it's strictly taboo
When you arouse the need in me
My heart says "Yes, indeed" in me
"Proceed with what you're leading me to"
—C. Leigh, C. Coleman

The song did, in fact, reveal characteristics about the effect of witchcraft. The composers wrote, "[It] strips my conscience bare." It continues, "I've got no defense for it/The heat is too intense for it/What good would common sense for it do?" and then, "When you arouse the need in me/My heart says, ‘Yes, indeed' in me/‘Proceed with what you're leading me to.'"

Of course, we do have a defense for it in Christ, but that defense begins with guarding our hearts from the opportunities and deceptions of the Jezebel spirit.

Set a Guard
I don't want to make too much of the possibility of witchcraft, for becoming overly focused on this type of warfare can itself become a swamp of darkness. Let's keep things in perspective. However, this is a chapter taken from my book on discernment. We need to be aware of the spiritual realm around us. Whether witchcraft is what you are fighting or just natural weaknesses of the flesh, all of us need to close the door to the hyper-sexuality of our world. Indeed, the world has "no defense for it."

However, for those in the kingdom of God, "the weapons of our warfare are … divinely powerful" (2 Cor. 10:4). Our weapons and defenses are mighty, but we must use them. Scripture commands us, "Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life" (Prov. 4:23). The NIV says it this way: "Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it."

A guard is one armed and trained to recognize an enemy and turn away that enemy's attack. We are in war and must stay militant in attitude. We cannot be casual with sin or temptation. When you use the Internet, use a software filter as a guard. Be accountable to others. Don't feed your sexual appetites, for these kinds of addictions only go from bad to worse (Rom. 1:24-28).

I'm not saying this will be an easy fight. As powerful as the allure of the sin may seem, the enemy will also work to isolate you from others. The efforts we spend hiding sin are the very tools Satan uses to entrap us in it; so, talk to someone (Eph. 5:11-13). Embrace the process of cleansing, of repentance, and washing your "robes … in the blood of the Lamb" (Rev. 7:14). Confess your sins to God and one another.

Today would be a good time to build yourself up spiritually. You might consider signing up for In Christ's Image Training (icitc.org). Get back in the Word, for the sword of the Spirit is the Word of God. Use the authority of God's Word to defend your heart against spiritual attacks.

The most important thing you can do is to return wholeheartedly to God. The Lord promises, "Because he has loved Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him securely on high, because he has known My name" (Ps. 91:14).

Beloved, it is time to set a guard over your heart.

Lord God, this day I humble myself before Your throne. You see my heart and the battle I have faced. I ask that You restore me; make me wiser. Let not my enemy triumph over me. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit and grant me the grace to walk with a pure heart, a guarded heart, before You. In Jesus' name. Amen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ currently on sale at Arrow Bookstore .

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 45 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.

Enrollment overview:

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Thursday, August 24.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter

Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 10 Aug 2017, 11:04 pm

Introduction

The Church and the Harvest
Today, perhaps more than at any other time in history, nations stand at a crossroads. In the midst of terror attacks, blatant rebellion and worldwide conflicts, is there yet one more "great awakening" in God's heart that will sweep multitudes into His kingdom? Or is the future irreversibly clocked, ever ticking toward catastrophic conflicts and doom? I, for one, am convinced that the Lord's heart burns for the nations. I believe that a great harvest season awaits us.

It is easy to see sin and predict doom. Yet the very fact that God gives us the privilege of prayer tells us He desires we participate with Him in the transformation of our world. Indeed, even when a nation seems fully in the grip of evil, the heart of God is searching for one who would "stand in the gap before [Him] for the land." God's heart is to redeem "not destroy" (Ezek. 22:30). What a tremendous insight into the nature of God, that if just one person embraces Christlike transformation – if he or she stands in the gap in unoffendable intercession – that individual can alter the future of a nation! Before you think I am exaggerating, both the Bible and secular history tell us this is exactly the case. Singular individuals have stood for their families, churches, cities and nations, and throughout time God has used them to alter the course of history (Heb. 11; Eccl. 9:15).

The key to unlocking this great power from God is to live life with one compelling goal: to obtain the likeness of Christ. Everything about our ICIT course is designed to focus our faith upon Jesus Christ. The priorities we present, if properly assimilated, will empower each of us to possess true spiritual transformation.

Our vision at In Christ's Image Training is to train and release hundreds of thousands of Christlike pastors, leaders and intercessors into countries throughout the world. We are entering the season of our greatest transformation; it is accelerating toward us. God wants to use us to reach our families, neighbors and beyond. But first He must renew and transform our hearts. Do not doubt that the Spirit of God can do a deep and thorough work in you. At the end of the age, the Lord has promised His work of raising up people and reaching the nations will be accomplished "thoroughly and quickly" (Rom. 9:28). Take faith! He assures us He will "hasten" our transformation "in its time" (Isa. 60:22).

Enrollment overview:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook Twitter

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 Aug 2017, 5:54 pm

Satan's Domain:
The Realm of Darkness
(En Español)

Many Christians debate whether the devil is on the earth or in hell; can he dwell in Christians or only in the world? The fact is, the devil is in darkness. Wherever there is spiritual darkness, there the devil will be.

Preparing for Spiritual Warfare
For most, the term spiritual warfare introduces a new but not necessarily welcomed dimension in their Christian experience. The thought of facing evil spirits in battle is an unsettling concept, especially since we came to Jesus as lost sheep, not warriors. Ultimately, some of us may never actually initiate spiritual warfare, but all of us must face the fact that the devil has initiated warfare against us. Therefore, it is essential to our basic well-being that we discern the areas of our nature that are unguarded and open to satanic assault.

Jude tells us, "And angels who did not keep their own domain, but abandoned their proper abode, He has kept in eternal bonds under darkness for the judgment of the great day"
(Jude 1:6).

When Satan rebelled against God, he was placed under eternal judgment in what the Bible calls "pits" (2 Pet. 2:4) or "bonds" of darkness. The devil and the fallen angels with him have been relegated to live in darkness. This darkness does not simply refer to areas void of visible light. The eternal darkness to which this Scripture refers is essentially a moral darkness, which ultimately degrades into literal darkness. However, its cause is not simply the absence of light; it is the absence of God, who is light.

It is vital to recognize that this darkness to which Satan has been banished is not limited to areas outside of humanity. Unlike those who do not know Jesus, however, we have been delivered out of the domain or "authority" of darkness (Col.1:13). We are not trapped in darkness if we have been born of light. But if we tolerate darkness through tolerance of sin, we leave ourselves vulnerable to satanic assault. For wherever there is willful disobedience to the Word of God, there is spiritual darkness and the potential for demonic activity.

Thus Jesus warned, "Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness" (Luke 11:35 KJV). There is a light in you. "The spirit of man is the lamp of the Lord" (Prov. 20:27). Your spirit, illuminated by the Spirit of Christ, becomes the "lamp of the Lord" through which He searches your heart. There is indeed a holy radiance surrounding a true, Spirit-filled Christian. But when you harbor sin, the "light which is in thee" is "darkness." Satan has a legal access, given to him by God, to dwell in the domain of darkness. Thus, we must grasp this point: the devil can traffic in any area of darkness, even the darkness that still exists in a Christian's heart.

God's Thresher
An example of Satan having access to the carnal side of human nature is seen in Peter's denial of Jesus. It is obvious that Peter failed. What we do not readily see, however, is what was occurring in the invisible world of the spirit.

Jesus predicted accurately that Peter would deny Him three times. Anyone looking at Peter's actions that night might have simply concluded his denial was a manifestation of fear. Yet Peter was not fearful by nature. This was the disciple who, a few hours earlier, drew a sword against the multitudes who had come to arrest Jesus. No, human fear did not cause Peter to deny the Lord. Peter's denial was satanically induced.

Jesus had warned the apostle, "Simon, Simon, behold, Satan has demanded permission to sift you like wheat; but I have prayed for you, that your faith may not fail; and you, when once you have turned again, strengthen your brothers" (Luke 22:31-32). Behind the scenes, Satan had demanded and received permission to sift Peter like wheat. Satan had access to an area of darkness in Peter's heart.

How did Satan cause Peter's fall? After eating the Passover, Jesus told His disciples that one of them was going to betray Him. Scripture continues, "They began to discuss among themselves which one of them . . . was going to do this thing" (Luke 22:23).

This was a very somber time. Yet, during this terrible moment, "there arose also a dispute among them as to which one of them was . . . greatest" (Luke 22:24). They went from an attitude of shock and dismay to an argument concerning who among them was the greatest! Evidently Peter, the water-walker, who was also the boldest and most outspoken of the apostles, prevailed. We can imagine that Peter's high visibility among the disciples left him with an air of superiority, which was fanned by Satan into an attitude of presumption and boasting. Peter, being lifted up by pride, was being set up for a fall.

Pride caused Satan's fall, and pride was the very same darkness manipulated by Satan to cause Peter's fall. Lucifer, from experience, knew well the judgment of God against religious pride and envy. He knew personally that pride goes "before a fall" (Prov. 16:18 KJV). Satan did not have a right to indiscriminately assault and destroy Peter. He had to secure permission from Peter's Lord before he could come against the young apostle. But the fact is, the devil demanded permission to sift Peter, and he received it.

Submit to God
The trip wire that Satan used to cause Peter's fall was the disciple's own sin of pride. Let us recognize before we do warfare that the areas we hide in darkness are the very areas of our future defeat. Often the battles we face will not cease until we discover and repent for the darkness that is within us. If we will be effective in spiritual warfare, we must be discerning of our own hearts; we must walk humbly with our God. Our first course of action must be, "Submit . . . to God." Then, as we "resist the devil . . . he will flee" (James 4:7).

Satan will never be given permission to destroy the saints. Rather, he is limited to sifting us "like wheat." The good news is that God knows there is wheat inside each of us. The outcome of this type of satanic assault, which is allowed through the permissive will of God, is to cleanse the soul of pride and produce greater meekness and transparency in our lives. It may feel terrible, but God causes it to work for good. Our husk-like outer nature must die to facilitate the breaking forth of the wheat-like nature of the new creation man. Both the chaff and the husk were necessary; they provided protection for us from the harsh elements of this life. But before God can truly use us, in one way or another we will pass through a time of threshing.

Peter's husk nature was presumptuous and proud. His initial successes had made him ambitious and self-oriented. God can never entrust His kingdom to anyone who has not been broken of pride, for pride is the armor of darkness itself. So when Satan demanded permission to assault Peter, Jesus said in effect, You can sift him, but you cannot destroy him. The warfare against Peter was devastating but measured. It served the purpose of God.

Peter was ignorant of the areas of darkness within him, and his ignorance left him open to attack. But the Lord would ask each of us, "Do you know the areas where you are vulnerable to satanic assault?" Jesus would have us not be ignorant of our need. In fact, when He reveals the sin in our hearts, it is so He might destroy the works of the devil. Thus, we should realize that the greatest defense we can have against the devil is to possess an honest and humble heart before God.

When the Holy Spirit shows us an area that needs repentance, we must overcome the instinct to defend ourselves. We must silence the little lawyer who steps out from a dark closet in our minds, pleading, "My client is not so bad." Your "defense attorney" will defend you until the day you die -- and if you listen to him you will never see what is wrong in you nor face what needs to change. For you to succeed in warfare, your self-preservation instincts must be submitted to the Lord Jesus, for Christ alone is your true advocate.

We cannot engage in spiritual battle without embracing this knowledge. Indeed, James 4:6 says, "God is opposed to the proud, but gives grace to the humble." God is opposed to the proud. That is a very important verse. If God is opposed to the proud, and we are too proud to humble ourselves and admit when we are wrong, then God is opposed to us.

James continues in verse 7, "Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you." When we see this verse, it is usually all by itself as a monument to spiritual warfare.
However, it is in the context of repentance, humility, and possessing a clean heart that we find Satan fleeing from us.

We must go beyond a vague submission to God; we must submit the exact area of our personal battle to Him. When we come against the power of the devil, it must be from a heart in submission to Jesus.

There is a recurring precept throughout this book. It is vital that you know, understand, and apply this principle for your future success in spiritual warfare. That principle is this: Victory begins with the name of Jesus on your lips, but it will not be consummated until the nature of Jesus is in your heart. This rule applies to every facet of spiritual warfare. Indeed, Satan will be allowed to come against the area of your weakness until you realize God's only answer for you is that you become Christlike. As you begin to appropriate not just the name of Jesus but His nature as well, the adversary will withdraw. Satan will not continue to assault you if the circumstances he designed to destroy you are now working to perfect you.

The outcome of Peter's experience was that, after Pentecost, when God used him to heal a lame man a new, humble Peter spoke to the gathering crowd. He asked, "Why do you gaze at us, as if by our own power or piety we had made him walk?" (Acts 3:12). Peter's victory over pride and the devil began with the name of Jesus on his lips, and it was consummated by the nature of Jesus in his heart. The darkness in Peter was displaced with light; the pride in Peter was replaced with Christ

~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Three Battlegrounds, available at www.arrowbookstore.com for just $8.34.

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture  quotations were taken from the NASB.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 29 Jul 2017, 8:19 pm

Your Children Will Return
By Joy Frangipane Marion
(En Español)

[This message was written by Francis' daughter Joy in 1995. We felt that this would be a special encouragement to those who are standing in prayer for (their) children. Currently, Joy and her husband, Steve, have two children. She is a successful businesswoman who continues to be an immense blessing to her parents.]

No one can tell me that fathers and daughters can't have close relationships, or even become best friends. People are almost envious of the love my dad and I share. The only time we argue is about who loves who the most. But our relationship was not always this warm. There was a time when I felt I had lost my ability to love my father. I was a teenage Christian in a public high school. My Christian background made me different. I was new, craving acceptance. My father's rules seemed to be the source of my rejections.

Fueled by my insecurities, in my eyes my dad became the root of my problems. While I set an adequate standard and struggled to live by it, he was strict. I was angry because he refused to back down from the standard he knew was right. He refused to appeal to my ignorance in order to keep my acceptance.

Things were going from bad to worse during those years. We hit bottom the day I looked him square in the eyes and told him that I hated him. They were harsh words, but it was a hard time. I didn't really hate him. I hated me. I felt I wasn't bad enough to be accepted by my friends and not good enough to be accepted at home. When these feelings take over your life, you search for something - - anything -- to blame. I chose my father. He carried the blunt of my pain. He even became my enemy.

In my heart I knew I didn't hate him. I was angry and confused. I felt he wasn't concerned with how I felt. It seemed he had made no room for compromise with my situation. He risked losing my love to save my soul.

It was a hard time for us both. He suffered the pain of rejection as I did. He suffered the hurt and the loss but from a different angle. His fear of the Lord withstood his fear of pain. He loved me, but he had a higher obligation than my favor and my approval. I'm sure at times he wondered if he was doing the right thing. There must have been times when he felt like his prayers were hitting the ceiling and bouncing back at his feet.

At times I'm sure he considered lowering his standards. It would have made things so much easier than wrestling with the power of an independent, strong-willed child. These considerations may have come, but he never gave in to them. He stood firm and prayed harder.

The "prayer of a righteous man availeth much" (James 5:16 KJV). Many times he cried out to the Lord in anguish and in frustration. "What have I done wrong?" My father has a wonderful ministry to God in prayer. I think I had something to do with the character God worked in him during those days. Before he ever prayed for cities and nations, he was on his face praying for me.

"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it" (Prov. 22:6). That verse was a promise that he would hold on to. "Your sons and daughters will prophesy" was another promise he stood upon (Joel 2:28). He had given me to the Lord, set a godly standard and held God to His word.

At the same time, I was wrestling with my salvation. My desire to be accepted by my non-Christian friends at school warred against my desire to be with the Lord. James speaks of a double-minded person being unstable in all of their ways (James 1:8). I was completely unstable. I walked on a line between Heaven and hell. I wanted the best of both worlds and was satisfied in neither.

Although I had been brought up in the church, the world had taken its toll on me. My eyes had been blinded to the sin in my own life, further separating me from God and parents. It was so hard for me to see my way out.

When a child is brought up in a Christian home, regardless of what may happen, there is a seed that has been planted in their heart that continues to grow. It's an amazing seed because it can grow in the dark without water; it can even bloom in adversity. The reason we can never outrun God is because He is that seed growing within us. Once you have tasted the presence of the Lord, nothing satisfies you like He can. Sometimes those who seem to be running the hardest from God are doing so because He is so close to them.

On the outside my witness was weak and I was in bondage to my unsaved friends. But inside my heart cried for oneness with the Lord. I hated my double-mindedness as much as my father did. My whole life I wanted strong Christian friends to save the world with me. I wanted the support -- I just never had it. I did the best I could, but I lost my sensitivity to sin, and the more I was with non-Christian people the more deceived I became.

Paul warns us to not be deceived: "For what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness?" (2 Cor. 6:14 KJV). I didn't realize the impact my unsaved friends had on me. The more I was with them the more I conformed to them. When I look back, I know if my parents had not been praying for me, I would have been on my way to hell.

Sin has a way of moving in and taking control. But "love is as strong as death" and "many waters cannot quench love" (Song of Sol. 8:6, 7). "Love never fails" (1 Cor. 13:8). And prayer is the highest power through which love is released. I had to relearn how to love. My love had become completely self-centered and conditional. I had failed to realize that my father and my Lord loved me unconditionally. I had only to try. I had only to bridge the communication gap to understand that God had loved me before I was even aware of His standards. And my dad loved me for me alone, not for something I had to become.

My relationship with my father is wonderful, and that's the truth. God has proven faithful in the working of both our lives. The Lord has bridged the gap and filled it with love. It took me leaving my environment and being planted with Christian people who faithfully loved me. It also took my will to change, but it did happen.

Listen, please don't give up on your teenagers. Don't sacrifice God's standards of righteousness to appeal to their carnal nature. They can't respect you for it and God won't honor it. Your children were not consecrated to Satan; they were dedicated to the Lord. He has had His hand on them and He will not forget them. He has heard your prayers and He is faithful to your cries. He is your God.

Prayer works. I'm living proof of it. I look back now and see how many times nothing but the miraculous dedication of loving parents took me out of hopeless situations. The Lord will not forsake His children. He will not turn His back on them. We are never too far from His reach. Believe the promises of the Lord. He is not a liar. He honors a steadfast heart. Hold on. Your children will come back to the Lord.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, This Day We Fight!, available at Arrow Bookstore.

40% Off these select products, plus free ebook!
Limited time offer

The Days of His Presence

While we should be mindful of end-time events, we must not become fearful of them. Indeed, to become overly focused upon the signs of the end can be a distraction. Signs point to something bigger than themselves. Rising before us is a glorious sunrise. Let us not become so absorbed with the movement of fleeing shadows that we miss the awe of the One who is dawning upon us. Many have written about the shadows; this book is primarily about the increasing light.

Book - $7.80 (Retail $13.00)

Free ebook of The Days of His Presence when both
the book and ebook are ordered.
Use coupon code FREEDAYS (Retail $13.00) 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God

This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. It came after three years of studying and repeatedly reading the Gospels. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. This book is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.

Book $7.20 (Retail $12.00)

Free ebook of Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God when both the book and ebook are ordered.
Use coupon code FREEHOLINESS (Retail $12.00)

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 15 Jul 2017, 11:17 pm

The Ministries of Francis Frangipane

The Tent of Meeting
(En Español)

"When You said, 'Seek My face,' my heart said to You, 'Your face, O Lord, I shall seek'" (Ps. 27:8).

A Time to Seek God
There are certain times when the Lord calls us out of the routine of our daily lives. These are special seasons where His only command is "Seek My face." He has something precious and vitally important to give us that the familiar pattern of our daily devotions cannot accommodate. During such times people are often delivered of sins that have plagued them for years; others discover a depth in their walk with God that leads to greater effectiveness in ministry and prayer; still others experience breakthroughs in their families and are used by God to see loved ones brought into the kingdom.

Yet here we are not seeking God for things or even for other people. We are seeking God for Himself. Maturity starts as we break the cycle of seeking God only during hardship; holiness begins the moment we seek God for Himself. A touch from God is wonderful, but we are in pursuit of more than just an experience, more than "goose bumps and tears." We are seeking to abide with Christ, where we are continually aware of His fullness within us, where His presence dwells in us in glory.

How do we enter this sacred place? If we study the life of Moses, we will see how he sought God and lived in fellowship with Him.

"Now Moses used to take the tent and pitch it outside the camp, a good distance from the camp, and he called it the tent of meeting. And everyone who sought the Lord would go out to the tent of meeting which was outside the camp" (Exod. 33:7).

Notice that "everyone who sought the Lord would go out.” If we are going to truly seek the Lord, we must pitch our tent "a good distance from the camp." What camp is this? For Moses, as well as for us, it is the camp of familiarity.

Is there anything inherently wrong or sinful with the things that are familiar? No, not in themselves, but you will remember that when Jesus told His disciples to follow Him, He called them to leave the familiar pattern of their lives for extended periods and be alone with Him (Matt. 19:27; Luke 14:33). He knew that people, by nature, are unconsciously governed by the familiar. If Christ would expand us to reach for the eternal, He must rescue us from the limitations of the temporal.

This is not to say we neglect our families or that we become irresponsible as we seek God. No. God has given everyone enough time to seek Him. The time is there. Having done what love would have us do for our families, we simply say no to every other voice but God’s. We must redeem the time: cancel hobbies, forsake television, and put away the newspaper and magazines. Those who would find God, find time.

Sadly, many Christians have no higher goal, no greater aspiration, than to become "normal." Their desires are limited to measuring up to others. Without a true vision of God, we most certainly will perish spiritually! Paul rebuked the church at Corinth because they walked "like mere men" (1 Cor. 3:3). God has more for us than merely becoming better people; He wants to flood our lives with the same power that raised Christ from the dead. We must understand: God does not merely want us "normal"; He wants us Christlike.

For the Holy Spirit to facilitate God’s purposes in our lives, He must redefine our priorities in life. Christlikeness must become our singular goal.

For most people, however, our sense of reality, and hence our security, is often rooted in the familiar. How difficult it is to grow spiritually if our security is based upon the stability of outward things! Our security must come from God, not circumstances or other personal relationships. When it is, the other areas of our lives experience eternal security.

Yet our fears run deep and are numerous. Indeed, most of us pass through life umbilically tied to the world of the familiar. Even people who have been delivered from adverse situations are often drawn back into hardship. Why? Because adversity is more familiar to them.

Humans are cocooned in the familiar and thus insulated against change. When we work all day only to come home, watch television, then collapse in bed, our lifestyle tethers us to earthly things. These things may not necessarily trap us in sin as much as they keep us from God.

Moses would leave what was familiar and pitch his tent "outside the camp," where he would then seek the Lord.

"Therefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people through His own blood, suffered outside the gate. So, let us go out to Him outside the camp, bearing His reproach. For here we do not have a lasting city, but we are seeking the city which is to come" (Heb. 13:12-14).

In the same way that Moses and those who sought the Lord went outside the camp, and as Jesus went outside the camp, so also must we, at times, leave the camp of what seems normal and predictable and begin to seek after God. Here we do not have a lasting city, but we are seeking the city that is to come.

This is one reason why Jesus said, "When you pray, go into your inner room, close your door and pray" (Matt. 6:6). Christ desires us to leave the familiar, distracting world of our senses and abide in the world of our hearts, bearing in mind that the highest goal of prayer is to find God.

Every minute you seek God is a minute enriched with new life and new power from God. Give yourself a minimum amount of time -- an hour or two each day -- but do not set a limit, as the Lord may draw you to seek Him on into the night. And continue day by day, and week by week, until you have drawn near enough to God that you can hear His voice, becoming confident that He is close enough to you to hear your whisper.

If we are going to become holy, we must sever the chains and restraints -- the bondage of desiring just an average life. We will choose to leave the camp of familiarity and place our tent in the presence of God.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

40% Off these select products, plus free ebook!
Limited time offer

The Days of His Presence

While we should be mindful of end-time events, we must not become fearful of them. Indeed, to become overly focused upon the signs of the end can be a distraction. Signs point to something bigger than themselves. Rising before us is a glorious sunrise. Let us not become so absorbed with the movement of fleeing shadows that we miss the awe of the One who is dawning upon us. Many have written about the shadows; this book is primarily about the increasing light.

Book - $7.80 (Retail $13.00)

Free ebook when both book and ebook are ordered.
Use coupon code FREEDAYS (Retail $13.00) 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God

This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. It came after three years of studying and repeatedly reading the Gospels. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. This book is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory.

Book $7.20 (Retail $12.00)

Free ebook when both book and ebook are ordered.
Use coupon code FREEHOLINESS (Retail $13.00)

Facebook  Twitter

Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 08 Jul 2017, 9:43 pm

When Kings Go Out to Battle
(En Español)

The Effects of a Passive Spirit
Scripture contains many examples of David's valor. As a young man, for instance, while others trembled, David was ready and eager to face Goliath. David is an example of a man who was chosen by God, whose passions for God sustained him for most of his life.

Yet David also provides an example for us of what happens to good people when a passive spirit triumphs. For there was an occasion when David did not pursue his enemies, and the consequences were grave. It happened because he allowed a passive spirit to subdue his will.

"Then it happened in the spring, at the time when kings go out to battle, that David sent Joab and his servants with him and all Israel, and they destroyed the sons of Ammon and besieged Rabbah. But David stayed at Jerusalem" (2 Sam. 11:1).

During a time of war, the king accepted a passive spirit into his soul. Soon we find this great warrior king almost helpless to resist the unfolding spiritual attack.

"Now when evening came David arose from his bed and walked around on the roof of the king's house, and from the roof he saw a woman bathing; and the woman was very beautiful in appearance" (2 Sam. 11:2).

The woman was Bathsheba, the wife of Uriah. From the moment David accepted the influence of that passive spirit, his resistance was weakened; a paralysis of conscience occurred. Scripture says that "when evening came David arose from his bed." Perhaps it was customary to rest in the afternoon, but it strikes me as inconsistent for David to nap while his men fought. It is possible that this nap was not a response to a bodily need but an expression of the slumber that gripped his soul. He was in bed until "evening."

This heaviness of soul resting on David was actually part of a larger, synchronized spiritual attack. The other part of that battle was the quiet, inner prompting that stirred Bathsheba to bathe in a place where David could see her. Finally, David, unable to resist, and in defiance of his noble qualities, "sent messengers and took her, and when she came to him, he lay with her" (2 Sam. 11:4).

Dear friend, remember: This terrible moral failure was not driven by David's lust or flagrant rebellion to God. A passive spirit introduced David to his sin! The problem was simply that, in a time when the kings went forth to war, David stayed at home.

We ourselves are in a time of war. The Spirit of God is calling us to renounce a spiritually passive life and fight for the sake of our souls -- as well as our families, cities, churches and nations. Indeed, God's Word reveals that "the Lord will go forth like a warrior, He will arouse His zeal like a man of war. He will utter a shout, yes, He will raise a war cry. He will prevail against His enemies" (Isa. 42:13).

Is that holy fight in you? Jesus rebuked the church in Laodicea for being lukewarm (Rev. 3:16). In Matthew 25:5, again, the Lord warned of a spiritual drowsiness that would the church would have to overcome.

Is there a war cry in your spirit? If you are born again, that cry is within you, even if it has been muted by lethargy.

You see, we will never succeed as overcomers without carrying in our spirits the war cry of God. We must stop resisting the call to prayer; we must embrace the reality of spiritual warfare; and we must fight with the weapons of warfare that God has given us (Eph. 6), both for our own progress and also on behalf of those we love.

Conversely, the moment you surrender your will to a passive attitude, you should anticipate that a temptation appropriate to your weakness will soon follow. It may not be Bathsheba; it may be pornography on the Internet. Or it may be a coworker who begins to look attractive at a time when you and your spouse are struggling. Whatever the area of weakness in your life, Satan will seek to exploit that area. It will likely not be a bold, obvious assault. The enemy will approach you quietly, in whispers, relaxing your spiritual guard. If the enemy succeeds in this first stage of his assault, you will soon find yourself wrapped up in something that can devastate you and your loved ones.

Lord, I live in a wicked and perverse world. Yet I come to You for strength. Help me to discern the enemy and resist his deceptions, especially the deception of a passive spirit. In this time when kings go out to battle I repent of being spiritually passive. I take up the full armor of God and unsheathe the sword of the Spirit, which is Your word. Help me to walk as more than a conqueror through Your love. Amen.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, This Day We Fight!, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save up to 38% on these selected products
Limited time offer

This Day We Fight!
and
Strength for the Battle

Two-book package $18.60
(Retail $30.00)

This Day We Fight!

This book is anointed to help the reader get their fire back. The Holy Spirit is ready to impart a fresh anointing to God's people - an anointing that will activate the "war mode" in the church. Published by Chosen Books. 

Book $11.25 (Retail $15.00)

Strength for the Battle
Wisdom and Insight to Equip You for Spiritual Warfare 
Newest book by Francis Frangipane

Quotes and excerpts taken from several of Francis Frangipane's
best-selling books including The Three Battlegrounds, The Power of Covenant Prayer, and Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ.

Pursue holiness, engage in effective spiritual warfare, and find strength to stand against the enemy.

This balanced, biblical view of spiritual warfare will arm you with the discernment, wisdom, and insight you need for taking ground in your life and contending with unseen spiritual forces all around you.

Sample pages: Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3

Hardcover book - $11.25 (Retail $15.00)

The War Mode - Audio Series

The reason most people fail is not because God hasn't provided for them, it is because their spiritual life is lukewarm and passive. It is time to get your grit back! These messages will break the spell of passivity while helping you to develop a war-mode mentality. In this day of advancing evil, it is time to wake up and fight!

Message titles:
You Have Authority | Ready for Battle
Without Fear | Love-motivated Prayer

CD Audio Series - $19.50 (Retail $26.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $9.75 (Retail $13.00)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 03 Jul 2017, 12:42 am

"The Grace Period"

I’m convinced that the Lord loves "late comers." Indeed, how many of us did not come to Him at His first call? For some, it was years. Yet the Lord, in His tireless love, persisted until we received Him into our hearts. So, I conclude, latecomers are important to our Father. And while I recognize there is a time when the door shuts and a God-inspired opportunity is no more, still the Lord describes Himself as One who is patient and abundant in lovingkindness (Num. 14:18). The Lord will extend grace, even when we are late or slow to respond.

It's interesting that, even in the world, when someone is late to pay a bill, companies offer a few days beyond the due date. They call this extension the "grace period." If the world can extend grace, how much more should we? Therefore, with Christ's love in our hearts for those who, for whatever reason, couldn’t register on time for In Christ’s Image Training, we are extending our registration deadline to July 3. Consider this a grace period, not just a time past due to register, but the beginning of a season of extended grace -- a time when old things truly pass away and new and wonderful graces renew the texture of your heart.

Level I registration extended through July 3, 2017

Level I classes begin July 7, 2017

Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course that begins July 7, 2017. Registration closes June 29, 2017 extended through Monday, July 3, 2017.  www.icitc.org.

Student testimonies   |   Francis presenting the course

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page,          and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Monday, July 3.

Class begins July 7, 2017.

www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 01 Jul 2017, 11:20 pm

The Stronghold of the Godly: Humility
(En Español)

Satan fears virtue. He is terrified of humility; he hates it. He sees a humble person and it sends chills down his back. His hair stands up when Christians kneel down, for humility is the surrender of the soul to God. The devil trembles before the meek because in the very areas where he once had access there stands the Lord, and Satan is terrified of Jesus Christ.

Who Truly Are You Fighting?
Before we launch into spiritual warfare, we should recognize that the immediate source of many of our problems and oppressions is not demonic but fleshly in nature. One aspect of our lives, our flesh nature, will always be targeted by the devil. These fleshly or carnal areas supply Satan with a ready avenue of access to undermine and then neutralize our walk with God.

It is only our exaggerated sense of self-righteousness that prevents us from looking honestly at spiritual vulnerabilities. As Christians, we know the Holy Spirit dwells within us, but we must also be aware of where we are tolerating sin if we will be successful in our war against darkness.

Therefore, be specific when you submit yourself to God. Do not rationalize your sins or defend your failures. The sacrifice of Jesus Christ is a perfect shelter of grace enabling all men to look honestly at their needs. Accordingly, be honest with God. He will not be horrified or shocked by your sins. God loved you without restraint even when sin was rampant within you; how much more will He continue to love you as you seek His help to be free from iniquity?

Indeed, we must realize that many of our battles are merely the consequences of our own actions. To war effectively, we must separate what is of the flesh from what is of the devil.

Allow me to give you an example. My wife and I once lived in an area where a beautiful red cardinal kept its nest. Cardinals are very territorial and will fight off intruding cardinals zealously. At that time, we owned a van which had large side mirrors and chrome bumpers. Occasionally the cardinal would attack the bumpers or mirrors, thinking his reflection was another bird. One day as I watched the cardinal assail the mirror, I thought, "What a foolish creature; his enemy is merely the reflection of himself." Immediately the Lord spoke to my heart: "And so also are many of your enemies the reflection of yourself."

Before we develop more complex strategies, let us make sure that the real enemy is not our own carnal nature. Let us each inquire of the Lord, Are the things oppressing me today the harvest of what I planted yesterday?

The preceding message was adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Three Battlegrounds, available at Arrow Bookstore for up to 64% off regular prices. It also is a chapter in pastor's online school, In Christ's Image Training (icitc.org). Next term begins July 7, 2017. More information.

Level I Registration
extended through July 3, 2017

There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course that begins July 7, 2017.

Registration extended through July 3, 2017 -  www.icitc.org.

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page,         FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page, and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the         day, Monday July 3.

4) Submit the registration form - Class begins July 7, 2017.

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 30 Jun 2017, 3:08 pm

Level I registration extended through July 3, 2017

Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course that begins July 7, 2017. Registration closes June 29, 2017 extended through Monday, July 3, 2017.  www.icitc.org.

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page,          and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the day, Monday, July 3.

Class begins July 7, 2017.

Facebook  Twitter
www.frangipane.org
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Jun 2017, 11:50 pm

The Offspring of Christ
(En Español)

Is this not the wonder and mystery, yes, and the very power of Christ's cross? In grief to the point of death, wounded in heart and soul, still He offered Himself for His executioners' sins. Without visible evidence of success, deemed a sinner and a fraud before man, yet He courageously held true to mercy. He let love attain its most glorious perfection as He uttered the immortal words, "Father, forgive them" (Luke 23:34).

Christ could have escaped. When the Romans came to arrest Him, He said, "Do you think that I cannot appeal to My Father, and He will at once put at My disposal more than twelve legions of angels?" (Matt. 26:53). In less than a heartbeat, the skies would have been flooded with thousands of brilliant, warring angels. Yet, instead of condemning mankind, He rendered "Himself as a guilt offering" (Isa. 53:10, italics mine). Through Him mercy triumphed over judgment (James 2:13).

Jesus said, "He who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also" (John 14:12). We assume He meant that we would work His miracles, and most certainly miracles are part of Christ's works. But Jesus did not limit His definition of "works" to the miraculous. All the works He did -- the redemptive life, the mercy cry, the identification with sinners, rendering Himself a guilt offering -- we will "do also" because He lives within us. We see that Isaiah 53 does not apply exclusively to Jesus; it also becomes the blueprint for Christ manifesting in and through us. Was this not part of His reward, that He would see His offspring (Isa. 53:10)? Beloved, we are the offspring of Christ!

The preceding message was adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Power of One Christlike Life, available at Arrow Bookstore. It also is a principle chapter in pastor's online school, In Christ's Image Training. Next term begins July 7, 2017. More information.

Accepting Level I Registrations
through June 29, 2017

There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if we abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course that begins July 7, 2017.

Registration closes June 29, 2017 www.icitc.org.

Enrollment overview:

1) Go to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page,         FAQ page, Level I Syllabus page, and Tuition page.

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the         day, Thursday, June 29.

Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 10 Jun 2017, 9:38 pm

The Wounds of a Prayer Warrior
(En Español)

Intercessors live on the frontier of change. We are positioned to stand between the needs of man and the provision of God. Because we are the agents of redemption, Satan will use a variety of methods to offend, discourage, strike or otherwise steal the strength of our prayers. The wounding we receive must be interpreted in light of God's promise to reverse the effects of these attacks and actually make them work for our good (Rom. 8:28). Since spiritual assaults are inevitable, we must discover how God uses our wounds as the means to greater power. This was exactly how Christ brought redemption to the world, for it was by His wounds that we are healed (1 Pet. 2:24).

Jesus knew that maintaining love and forgiveness in the midst of suffering was the key that unlocked the power of redemption. Isaiah 53:11 tells us, "By His knowledge the Righteous One, My Servant, will justify the many, as He will bear their iniquities."

Jesus possessed revelation knowledge into the mystery of God. He knew that the secret to unleashing world-transforming power was found at the cross, in suffering. At the cross, payment for sin was made. As Christ forgave His enemies, heaven's power rent the temple veil in two. Christ's stripes purchased our healing. I am not just talking about suffering, but the suffering of love.

The terrible offense of the cross became the place of redemption for the world. Yet, remember, Jesus calls us to a cross as well (Matt. 16:24). Wounding is simply an altar upon which our sacrifice to God is prepared.

Listen again to Isaiah's prophetic description of Jesus' life. His words at first seem startling, but as we read, we discover a most profound truth concerning the power of woundedness. He wrote, "But the Lord was pleased to crush Him, putting Him to grief; if He would render Himself as a guilt offering, He will see His offspring, He will prolong His days, and the good pleasure of the Lord will prosper in His hand" (Isa. 53:10).

How did the power of God's pleasure prosper in Christ's hand? During His times of crushing, woundedness and devastation, instead of retaliating, Jesus rendered Himself "as a guilt offering."

The crushing is not a disaster; it is an opportunity. You see, our purposeful love may or may not touch the sinner's heart, but it always touches the heart of God. We are crushed by people, but we need to allow the crushing to ascend as an offering to God. The greatest benefit of all is the effect our mercy has on the Father. If we truly want to be instruments of God's good pleasure, then it is redemption, not wrath, that must prosper in our hands.

The preceding message was adapted from Francis Frangipane’s book, The Power of One Christlike Life, available at Arrow Bookstore. It also is a principle chapter in pastor's online school, In Christ's Image Training. Next term begins July 7, 2017. More information.

Save up to 45% this week
on select products

Accepting Level I Registrations
through June 29, 2017

Registration closes June 29, 2017 www.icitc.org.

Enrollment overview:

3) Next, complete the Level I Registration form before the end of the         day, Thursday, June 29.

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:05 pm

What Are You Becoming?
(En Español)

It is insightful to me that when Luke listed the twelve apostles, when he came to Judas Iscariot, he identified him as the apostle "who became a traitor" (Luke 6:16).

Let me start with a question, a sincere question that may be the most important question you can ask yourself: What are you becoming? Judas Iscariot was an apostle "who became a traitor." This was a man who had been used mightily by the Lord to "heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse the lepers [and] cast out demons" (Matt. 10:8). Judas knew the excitement, joy and power of personally walking with Jesus. He saw miracles, signs and wonders.

Yet Judas had a serious character flaw, a moral weakness. The Scripture reveals that, despite the fact that God was using him, Judas "was a thief" (John 12:6). He used to pilfer the money box. It is significant, my friend, that Jesus allowed a thief to carry the money box. Sometimes we think the Lord is going to challenge us on every issue, but there are times when His silence about our repeated sin is His rebuke. Judas knew what he was doing was wrong, but since Jesus didn't directly confront him, Judas minimized the severity of his iniquity. Perhaps he rationalized that if pilfering was truly bad, God would not still be using him to work miracles.

How a little leaven leavens the whole lump! A relatively minor sin that we do not attend to can lead to a major sin that destroys our lives. The Bible says that Judas "became a traitor." He started out in ministry loyal to Jesus, but then he began lying about the finances until his deceitful exterior completely hid a very corrupt and darkened heart. Judas was a thief who became a traitor, eventually taking his own life. His compromise with sin went from bad to worse and it destroyed him.

Today Christians look at the world and see injustice, immorality and corruption. The anger we feel because of these things is not only understandable, it's justified. Why shouldn't we be angry at what we see? Indeed, in many instances we are actually watching hell manifest itself through people and situations in the world!

Knowing we would grieve over the evil in the world, God's Word tells us, "Be angry, and yet do not sin" (Eph. 4:26). We must discern at what point anger degrades into sin. Paul continues, "Do not let the sun go down on your anger." We can be legitimately angry about things that are truly wrong, but our indignation must find a more noble, redemptive attitude of expression.

I do not mean we shrink into passive indifference; I mean we rise into aggressive intercession. We feel the same passions against unrighteousness, but we learn how to pray the mercy prayer: "Father, forgive them."

I’m thinking of Stephen who while being stoned to death saw Jesus and prayed, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them" (Acts 7:60). Every time we face an injustice may God give us a fresh revelation of Jesus, that we would not pray for judgment, but for mercy. Out of Stephen’s prayer for mercy, grace was released. It tracked down Saul until Saul too saw Jesus.

You see, when we don’t deal with the anger we feel, if we don’t respond to injustice with mercy and intercession, we soon find ourselves becoming something we never intended. Let me say it again: Judas became a traitor.

Judas mutated from an apostle doing miracles into living a double life. Our anger, left unattended, will do the same to us. It causes us to degenerate into something we never planned on becoming: "Christian Pharisees." Paul warned about letting the sun set on our anger as though we had just 24 hours at most to deal with issues. I must admit, there are issues in life that have taken me months of wrestling with them before my indignation was lifted and transformed into intercession. So stay with the struggle until you heart is not embittered, but empowered.

Today America is overstocked with angry Christians. What can we do? We must turn indignation into intercession. We must make our heartache work for us, aligning ourselves with Christ in the prayer of redemption – actually praying for those who persecute us.

Thank God, Jesus didn't look down from the cross at the Pharisees and say, "You need to be taught a lesson. It's the principle." No. He prayed, "Father, forgive them." And then, amazingly, He covered their sin, saying, "They know not what they do."

The sense of Christian indignation infiltrating the church has not come from Heaven. Don't dismiss your anger as a little sin; it disqualified Moses from entering the Promised Land! You see, there are things at stake that are bigger than our indignation about right and wrong. The world is watching how we relate to those who are morally wrong, even when we are biblically right. And they are watching to see if we sound like the Savior or like the Pharisees.

Yet there is one thing more crucial than how the world sees us, and that is how Christ sees us. He is watching what is happening to our hearts. He asks each of us a simple question: Do you know what you're becoming?

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Power of One Christlike Life, available at Arrow Bookstore.

Save up to 45% this week 
Limited time offer

The Power of One Christlike Life

Updated and revised, The Power of One Christlike Life carries a cargo of gold from the heart of a man after God's heart. This book by Pastor Frangipane contains the nectar of his walk with God. It is packed with revelation about the nature of God in Christ, and how the key to everything spiritual is found in the pursuit of Christ's likeness.

Book - $8.10  (Retail $13.50)
Ebook - $8.10  (Retail $13.50)

~ ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~  ~

I Will Be Found by You

Revised and expanded edition

Arrowbookstore.comPerhaps this compilation of teachings from Francis Frangipane will become his most important book yet. The essence of I Will Be Found by You is a living promise from God. If we seek Him in earnest, He has purposed to reveal Himself in ways that will transform us and impact the world around us. In truth, when we consider the extent of impossible conflicts in our world, only one remedy exists: we must have more of God! If you desire more of God's presence in your life, more of God you shall certainly have. This is a very inspiring book.

Links to two of the chapters:

Love Me Where You're At   |   Come and See

Book - $7.80  (Retail $13.00)
Ebook - $7.80  (Retail $13.00)

Two-book package
$14.57 (Retail $26.50)

Knowing God

Arrowbookstore.comOur faith is defined by a relationship with God that is personal, real and exciting. Francis Frangipane explains how to improve your intimacy with God in this four part series entitled, Knowing God.

Message titles:
A Real Relationship   |   Live in God's Presence
Yes and Amen   |   People of Faith

CD Audio Series - $13.00 (Retail $20.00)
DVD Video Series - $19.50 (Retail $30.00)

MP3 Audio Series Download - $6.50 (Retail $10.00)
MP4 Video Download Series - $9.75 (Retail $15.00)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 27 May 2017, 2:32 pm

Where Every Prayer Is Answered
(En Español)

We should not assume that simply because we are Christians we have learned the secret of abiding in Christ. Jesus said, "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you" (John 15:7). To abide in Him is to live in ceaseless fusion with His passions. It is to have found the habitation of God where no barrier or shadow exists between our weakness and His sufficiency, or between our yearning and His fulfillment.

Considering the magnitude of God's promises, it is actually a misfortune that most of us have no more than a few minutes of devotions each day and a church service or two each week.

The shelter of God is not only a place to visit God; it is also a place to dwell with Him. For those who dwell with God, His presence is not merely our refuge; it is a permanent address. When we are abiding in Christ, even as He and the Father are One, so we become one with Him. It is His life, His virtue, His wisdom, and His Spirit that sustain us. We become perfectly weak, unable to resist Him. Like the Son's relationship with the Father, so we do nothing from our own initiative unless it is something we see Him do. If He should require of us nothing more than our love, we are well content. Jesus is our first choice, not our last resort.

To those who have entered the abiding place, our questions are not about doctrines or pronouncing the right prayer at an altar. We have found Him whom our soul loves. We are constrained and guided by His voice, surrendered and imprisoned in His love.

He says, "O my dove, in the clefts of the rock, in the secret place of the steep pathway, let me see your form, let me hear your voice; for your voice is sweet, and your form is lovely" (Song of Sol. 2:14).

This communion of heart between Christ and His bride is a stronghold. It is God's shelter from the distresses and distractions of life. Here He tells us what to pray; here our supplications are answered. Yet in spite of our flaws and the weakness of our prayers, to Him our voice is sweet; in spite of our lowliness, our form is lovely in His eyes.

In the Bosom of Christ
What are we to Jesus? Has He given us life only to test His creative skills? No. We exist for the fulfillment of His love.

"Having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the uttermost" (John 13:1 NASB, Margin).

You are loved by the Lord. He appreciates you. Jesus personally died for each of us; He prays to the Father for us by name. You say, "But I am full of fears, wrought with failure."

He says, "Father, I want them with me -- these you've given me -- so that they can see my glory" (John 17:24, TLB).

Christ appreciates us because we are a gift to Him from the Father. Jesus knows that the Father gives only good gifts (James 1:17). Yes, we are imperfect, but Christ sees us in our ultimate completeness. Seeing the end from the beginning, He joyfully receives us.

And what kind of gift are we? Are we a reward, or perhaps a challenge? No. We are His bride. The glance of our eyes makes His heart beat faster (Song of Sol. 4:9). And it is here, in the love we share with Jesus, that we are secured in the shelter of God.

Lord, forgive me for the inconsistency of my commitment to You. Master, with all that I am, I desire unbroken fellowship with You. Even now, shape me to fit perfectly into Your presence, that I might dwell in oneness with You, that I might live empowered by the impulse of Your will.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Shelter of the Most High, available at Arrow Bookstore.

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 21 May 2017, 11:03 pm

Shelter of the Most High
Introduction
(En Español)

The Bible warns of the time before Christ's return when Satan shall be cast to the earth. The devil, in ever-increasing rage, will come, "having great wrath, knowing that he has only a short time" (Rev. 12:12). While many search to know the specific timing of this event, one thing is obvious: in today's world, evil has become more aggressive than ever.

Thus it is imperative that we who have set our hearts on Christ learn how to abide in the living presence of God. For it is only in Him that we find the place of safety from the increasing darkness.

When I speak of protection, however, I do not mean that while on Earth we will escape suffering. Many will face persecution and even death for Jesus's sake, as the Scriptures warn: "All who . . . live godly in Christ Jesus will be persecuted" (2 Tim. 3:12). Nor should we expect to find a spiritual reality where we are so "spiritual" that the world finally loves us. If the enemies of God hated Jesus, they will hate us as well (John 15:18-19). Yet there is a place of immunity. It is here, in the shelter of the Most High, that the Lord bids us to abide.

Let me also emphasize that we do not need unusual, personal conflict to desire to abide in the presence of God. Vision compelled by hunger can also take us there. Worship and a pure heart can lift us Godward. Yet whether we are driven toward the stronghold of God because of problems or passion, there is a holy place where the divine presence becomes our shelter.

Once we have found this secret place in God, nothing we encounter in life can truly defeat us; God Himself preserves us in all things. In every distress or devilish plot aligned against us, we emerge as "more than conquerors" (Rom. 8:37, KJV). In God's shelter, the redemptive power of Christ reverses the plans of Satan, annulling both the assault of the enemy and its aftereffects.

Beloved, even now you may be in a place of isolation, fear, or defeat. Yet your current condition is not a limitation to the Almighty. From where you are, you can reach the place of spiritual immunity: the shelter of the Most High.

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, The Shelter of the Most High, available at www.arrowbookstore.com.

Save up to 45% this week
Limited time offer

The Shelter of the Most High

Is there a spiritual place, a shelter, where God actually keeps us, "and the evil one does not touch" us (1 John 5:18)? Yes, there is a place in the heart of God where we can find immunity and protection, where we are literally surrounded by the Lord's presence. Once we enter this place, nothing can defeat us. Twenty-one profound chapters, each highlighting a different dimension of our Father's love and protection, each well able to escort you into the warmth and safety of the shelter of the Most High.

Book $8.45 (Retail $13.00)
Ebook $7.15 (Retail $13.00)

Audio Companion Teaching

As trouble escalates in the world, we are all looking for a place of immunity and protection. In The Shelter of the Most High, Francis gives trustworthy, biblical evidence in the midst of all our uncertainties and fears there is an available shelter from God to shield us. Once you've found this place, nothing you encounter can defeat you. From wherever you are, you can reach - and remain in - the shelter of God.

These companion messages expand upon the material covered in the book, The Shelter of the Most High.

Message titles:
Healing in Horeb  |  Opportunity in the Secret Place  |  The Lord Indeed is Good  Perpetual Rescue |  Significant to God |  Abiding in God's Love  
Check Your Attitude  |  Immunized from Assault  |  New Every Morning
Greater Immunity  |  A Thought Concerning Criticism  |  Christ in You
Identified with Heaven

CD Series - $22.75 (Retail $35.00)
Audio Series MP3 Download - $11.38 (Retail $17.50)

The Power of Covenant Prayer

Gain the victory over the effect of curses. The section on persevering prayer is a must for anyone serious about attaining Christlikeness. The second part is the conclusion of a teaching on spiritual protection. Powerful insights on the nature of curses and how to walk in spiritual victory and freedom.

Book - $6.50 (Retail $10.00)
Ebook - $5.50 (Retail $10.00)

Two Book Package

and
The Power of Covenant Prayer

Both books $14.26 (Retail $23.00)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 May 2017, 11:12 pm

Hastened in Its Time
(En Español)

There isn't one church leader I know who does not believe we are living in the end times. Exactly where we are along heaven's prophetic time line is debatable, yet everyone has his or her own catalog of confirming end-time signs. If it is true that we have, perhaps, less than a generation before the end of the age, we should expect is to see a divine hastening of spiritual realities.

Indeed, this ministry often quotes Isaiah 60:1-3 concerning the manifestation of the Lord's glory in the end-time church. Yet Isaiah's revelation concludes with this added encouragement: "I, the Lord, will hasten it in its time" (v. 22). Let's personalize this hastening: our maturing and transformation will be accelerated in the days ahead!

Consider also Paul's word: "For the Lord will execute His word upon the earth, thoroughly and quickly" (Rom. 9:28). There is no reason the Lord cannot do things quicker should He choose to: He created the universe in six days! I love that the end times are not just about God moving quickly but also about Him accomplishing a deep and thorough work in us. Indeed, if we want the quick, we must focus on the thorough. Yet His promise is for both a quick and thorough work!

"Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things? Can a land be born in one day? Can a nation be brought forth all at once? As soon as Zion travailed, she also brought forth her sons" (Isa. 66:8).

I know many are wearied with battles and delays, yet the Lord says a time is approaching when there shall no longer be any delays: "As soon as Zion travailed, she . . . brought forth her sons." Prayer warriors, this is why we must prevail in prayer!

In the Fullness of Time
As most of us are already aware, the Greek translation of the Bible used two words to describe the concept of time. Chronos referred to chronological time, while kairos was usually translated "fullness of time." Kairos times are those unique, spiritually heightened bursts of spiritual fulfillment that exist between dispensations and epochs.

During kairos seasons the Spirit of God invades the fabric of life itself: everything accelerates and changes as reality is redirected by the unalterable will of God. Noah lived in a kairos time. Moses led Israel out of Egypt during a kairos time. Jesus came "in the fullness of the time" (Gal. 4:4), and the world marks its calendars from the birth of God's Son.

It is also amazing to me that, during the first century kairos, Jesus was able to take common, nonreligious men and, in just three and a half years, transform them into powerful apostles. These men healed the sick, raised the dead, had deep spiritual substance and wrote the very Scriptures, which were inspired by God Himself. How did they grow so fast? They were alive during a kairos time. The Lord hastened their growth "in its time."

Limited Time Offer

Even though Arrow Publications no longer offers co-publishing, the practical and inspirational material from these two seminars is a great resource for aspiring writers.

"The word from God that touched and changed your heart will touch and change the hearts of others too. So write it! Get it out in one form or another."

So instructs Pastor Frangipane in this significant series on releasing the anointing to write.

A new generation of writers is being raised up, individuals with something important to speak to the body of Christ. Your arena may be books or articles, plays, movies or music, but your experiences with God are important.

Pastors, learn how to transform your sermons into training material, and even books, to further your effectiveness of the gospel.

Audio Series for Writers

Recorded live during our 2005 Writers Workshop, this series from our first workshop is filled with helpful information for writers - new and seasoned. Many attenders testified to the impartation they received from these anointed messages.

Message titles:

Question and Answers

Recorded live during our 2009 Writers Workshop, these recordings contain updated material plus all new inspiring teachings. Available in CD, DVD, MP3 download and video download.

Message titles:

Finding Your Style   |   You Have Something to Say
Creative Options   |   Questions and Answers (on CDs only)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Workshops

(Retail $66.00)

Facebook  Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 06 May 2017, 5:02 pm

Angry, Angry, Angry
(En Español)

It's hard to remember a time when people were more angry than today. A civilized person ought to be, first of all, civil. Yet today there is no discourse, no respect for another's opinion, no reasoning together for the common good. I am concerned, especially for the church.

One may argue, "Our society is decaying. We should be mad." Yes, but we can be angry yet still not sin (Eph. 4:26). Of course, I feel anger that the underpinnings of our culture are being dismantled by unprincipled men. Our souls should be vexed at the darkening cloud of demonic infestation in our culture, especially when children are caused to stumble or the weak are exploited. If we don't take a stand, the advance of evil ultimately means more people will die without Christ. So, if we are angry, it does not necessarily mean we have sinned. It can simply mean we care.

I am not surprised by the increased anger. My concern is that, unless this anger regenerates into something more redemptive, more Christlike, we will not be able to stop the deepening darkness. Indeed, anger that does not awaken in us redemptive action ultimately degrades into bitterness and unbelief.

A Two-Pronged Attack
While hell advances into our world on many levels, I want to discuss two primary areas. The first manifestation is brazen, widespread and alarming. For example, a corrupt law gets passed or gang violence breaks out; or it might be that a beloved public figure is scandalized. It's on the news and people are talking about it. The shock waves caused by this demonic intrusion smash against our hearts: we're disappointed, offended, stunned and, often, outraged. In this state of mind, hell launches the second area of attack. There is no newscast featuring this next stage of warfare. On this front, the devil does not come openly flaunting himself; but quietly. In angry whispers he stirs the pot of our discontent until it boils. Ultimately, where once the heart of the Christian was full of faith and love, now bitterness, hatred and malice churn in the souls of God's people. This is the second prong of the attack: the hardening of our hearts in reaction to evil.

Satan knows that the only thing that can reverse his gains is if the church loses its intercessory approach to the conflict. Thus, while we must fight the spiritual conflicts of our times, at the same time we must preserve our capacity to love if we will actually win our war. Remember we are not fighting against "flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world" (Eph. 6:12 KJV). Don’t lose the functionality of your love, for love believes all things, hopes all things and endures all things. Love never fails (1 Cor. 13:7-8).

You see, the Almighty could end evil on Earth in a flash. The reason He delays is because He needs a world such as ours to bring believers to Christlike maturity. In a moment evil would be gone, as it was with Sodom and Gomorrah. But we must never forget: Jesus did not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Limited Time Offer

Audio Series for Writers

Message titles:

Question and Answers

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Message titles:

Finding Your Style | You Have Something to Say
Creative Options | Questions and Answers (on CDs only)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both Workshops

(Retail $66.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 29 Apr 2017, 4:03 pm

The Bright Lamp of Holiness
(En Español)

From the moment Christ enters within us, we are holy, set apart unto God. This kind of holiness is the same sanctification that made the utensils in the temple holy: holy because they were used in service to the Lord. They had no virtue in themselves; their material substance did not change. Christianity, in general, is holy in that sense. But the holiness we are seeking is the fulfillment of having been set apart. We are seeking a holiness that mirrors, through us, the presence of God in Heaven. We are seeking both His nature and His quality of life.

Since true holiness produces in us the actual life of the Holy Spirit, we must be sure we know who the Spirit is. The Spirit of God is love, not religion. God is life, not rituals. The Holy Spirit does more in us than simply enable us to "speak in tongues" or witness. The Spirit leads us into the presence of Jesus. Herein is our holiness received: in our union and fellowship with Jesus Christ.

Again, the holiness we are seeking is not a legislative or legalistic set of rules; it is Christ's very own quality of life. The Holy Spirit works in us not merely a new desire to love, but He imparts to us Christ's very own love. We develop more than just a general faith in Jesus; we actually begin believing like Jesus, with His quality of faith. It is God in us that makes us holy. Let it stagger us, let it rock us off our comfortable little perches until, with great trembling and great joy, with deep worship and holy fear, we approach the divine reality who has, for His own will and purpose, called us to Himself.

"Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?" (1 Cor. 3:16). The Spirit of God dwells in us. In this light let us ask ourselves again the age-old question, "What is man?" We know how we appear to other men, but if God truly is within us, how do we appear to angels or devils? What light marks us in the spirit world, what illumination surrounds us, what glory declares to the invisible realm, "Behold and beware, here walks a son of God"? Think of it: the Spirit of the Creator, who purposed in the beginning to make man in His image, is in you . . . now.

Read entire message

.~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God. Visit Arrow Bookstore to order.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A benefactor whose heart was touched by Francis' book, Holiness, Truth, and Presence of God, has offered to pay half the purchase price for the first 100 people who order. In other words, Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God will be available to you thru May 1 for just $4.80 (plus S&H). This is a wonderful opportunity for book clubs and Bible study groups, or just personal edification and growth.

Our Price $9.60
1/2 Price book
or ebook - $4.80
(Retail $12.00)
Offer good until 5 pm on May 1
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 22 Apr 2017, 10:44 pm

"I Do Not Remember"
(En Español)

How little we understand of eternal redemption! How many times will God forgive you? If you have truly set your heart to follow Him, He will cancel your sins as often as you ask. Will He forgive you of the worst sin you can think of? Yes! You may have to live with the consequences of your misdeed, but God can use your repentance and newly found humility to inspire others. As for the sin itself, if you deeply and sincerely repent of it, not only will God forgive you, He will blot it out of His memory.

Let me share an experience. A certain man of God had been gifted with revelatory insight into people's lives. During an evening service he ministered to a Presbyterian pastor and his wife. By the gift of the Spirit, he revealed the couple's past, uncovered their present situation, and then disclosed to them what was to come. This work of God greatly impressed the couple, and as the prophecies were fulfilled, one month later the Presbyterian minister brought two other pastors, each with their wives, to another service for personal ministry.

The word of knowledge was exceptionally sure that night, and the second minister and his wife marveled at the accuracy and truth in the prophetic word. The third couple stepped forward for ministry, and again the word of knowledge was present. The prophet spoke to the husband, revealing his past, present, and insight into his future. Then the man of God turned to this third minister's wife. As he began to speak of her past, suddenly he paused. Then he said, "There was a very serious sin in your past." The woman, with her worst fear upon her, turned pale and closed her eyes. The congregation hushed and moved to the edge of their seats.

The prophet continued, "And I asked the Lord, 'What was this sin that she committed?' And the Lord answered, 'I do not remember!'"

The Lord had been faithful to His covenant promise: "I will not remember your sins" (Isa. 43:25). Although many times this minister's wife had asked for cleansing, still she could not believe the depth of God's forgiveness. Christ had placed her sin in the sea of His forgetfulness. He removed it "as far as the east is from the west" (Ps. 103:12). From everywhere but the prison of her own mind, her sin had been paid for and removed. And now, in His great mercy, He removed it from there as well!

Oh, what burdens we carry; what guilt and limitations surround us because we do not accept God's total and perfect forgiveness. In Isaiah we read, "I, even I, am the one who wipes out your transgressions for My own sake, and I will not remember your sins" (Isa. 43:25).

How great is the God we serve. How wonderful is His love toward us. He is our Redeemer, our Savior! If you are willing to forgive others and will but ask Him to forgive you, He will pardon your debts as often as you contritely turn to Him. He promises He will remember your sins no more.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adapted from Francis Frangipane's book, Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God. Visit Arrow Bookstore to order.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A benefactor whose heart was touched by Francis' book, Holiness, Truth, and Presence of God, has offered to pay half the purchase price for the first 100 people who order. In other words, Holiness, Truth and the Presence of God will be available to you thru May 1 for just $4.80 (plus S&H). This is a wonderful opportunity for book clubs and Bible study groups, or just personal edification and growth.

Our Price $9.60

1/2 Price book
or ebook - $4.80

(Retail $12.00)

Offer good through May 1

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 15 Apr 2017, 6:09 pm

When Passover Is Fulfilled in
God's Kingdom
(En Español)

"Easter" Or "Passover"?
Most of us are aware that the early church did not celebrate Easter with jelly beans, chocolate bunnies and marshmallow chickens. The early Christians celebrated Christ's resurrection and the New Covenant that was fulfilled by Jesus Christ on Passover.

The word Easter actually comes from the Anglo Saxon Eastre, the "goddess of spring." As Christianity spread, to avoid conflict with local traditions, the early church incorporated several pagan holidays into church culture. Obviously, colored eggs, rabbits and chickens were not biblical symbols of resurrection but were actually part of the pagan fertility rites of spring.

Although most Christians, myself included, still refer to the season of Christ's resurrection as "Easter," in my heart, I look past the cultural roots of some of these issues and gently call everyone's attention to the great miracle that we've come to celebrate: the resurrection of Christ.

The Christian Passover
Yet, while we can forgive and cover non-Christian traditions in love, we should not let these traditions obscure the profound truth of God's Word. The Hebrew feast of Passover was not only commemorative, it was also prophetic in nature. Gentile believers saw a great fulfillment in the Passover, a fulfillment lived out in the life and sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Even as Paul wrote, "Christ our Passover also has been sacrificed. Therefore let us celebrate the feast" (1 Cor. 5:7-8).

The Gentile Christians in Corinth were urged by Paul to celebrate the Feast of Passover. However, the gentiles did not engage in the Old Testament rituals as did the Jews. Rather, they approached the feast from its spiritual perspective, focusing on Christ, "the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world" (John 1:29).

Indeed, the Christian Church kept the Passover not only in remembrance of Israel's deliverance from Egypt but in the universal view, remembering and celebrating Christ, their Passover Lamb, delivering man from sin.

The Old Testament Passover, for all its powerful intrinsic and literal value, was actually an anticipation of what Christ would fulfill on behalf of mankind. Remember, the feasts were shadows of something greater than themselves. Paul said their "substance belongs to Christ" (Col. 2:17). Thus it is absolutely remarkable that, of all days in the calendar year, Christ, the Lamb of God, was crucified during the days of Passover. At roughly the same time the high priest was offering a lamb for the sins of the Jews, Jesus was praying for the sins of the world: "Father, forgive them, they know not what they do."

The Kingdom Passover
Yet there was more to the Passover, which the Lord related to His disciples during the "Last Supper" (the Passover). He said, "I have earnestly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer; for I say to you, I shall never again eat it until it is fulfilled in the kingdom of God" (Luke 22:15-16).

There will be another fulfillment to the Passover where the feast is "fulfilled in the kingdom of God." This will be a time when those who are truly Christ's are divinely protected during the sequence of end-time judgments. Whether you believe in a pre-, mid- or post-tribulation rapture, God has not destined us for wrath. The Kingdom Passover, fulfilled by the Lamb of God, positions us in the eternal protection, both now and at the end of the age.

In whatever manner Jesus' words shall be fulfilled, let us require of ourselves to partake of the whole Lamb. Let us diligently apply the Lamb's blood over the doorways to our hearts, as well as over our families and loved ones. And even as the world around us spirals ever deeper into darkness and judgment, let us instead press into God's kingdom. For the time is coming when we shall celebrate the Passover with Christ in the kingdom of God.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save up to 40% on these
selected products
Limited time offer

The Three Battlegrounds
and
Strength for the Battle

Two book package - $16.47
(Retail $27.45)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Three Battlegrounds

Any time the Spirit of God's kingdom is truly manifested in the earth, it will ultimately confront the strongholds of hell. Indeed, wherever evil spirits have either a foothold or a stronghold, you can expect that the overcoming church will be engaged in warfare, and expect also that the gates of hell will not prevail against the church that Jesus builds.

In this book, Francis Frangipane explores three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.

Book - $8.09 (Retail $12.45)
Ebook - $8.09 (Retail $12.45)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Three Battlegrounds - Audio Book

An audio reading of one of Francis' best selling books on spiritual warfare by the same title. Professionally read by Stewart Spencer.
Audio sample

Audio book on CD - $9.60 (Retail $14.75)
Audio book MP3 download - $4.80 (Retail $7.38)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Strength for the Battle:
Wisdom and Insight to Equip You
for Spiritual Warfare
Newest book by Francis Frangipane

Quotes and excerpts taken from several of Francis Frangipane's
best-selling books including The Three Battlegrounds, The Power of Covenant Prayer, and Spiritual Discernment and the Mind of Christ.

Pursue holiness, engage in effective spiritual warfare, and find strength to stand against the enemy.

This balanced, biblical view of spiritual warfare will arm you with the discernment, wisdom, and insight you need for taking ground in your life and contending with unseen spiritual forces all around you.

180 daily readings to equip you for the battles you face.
Hardback book published by Charisma House

Sample pages: Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3

Hardcover book - $9.75 (Retail $15.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Pulling Down Strongholds

Francis exposes spiritual strongholds that are hindering many Christians. In-depth messages include deliverance from self-pity, impurity, murmuring and complaining, and fear. We can possess a new thought-life in Christ. These messages emphasize the work of the cross in restructuring the mind to become a dwelling place for Christ.

Message titles:

Deliverance from Strongholds | The Strongholds of Your Thoughts
Deliverance From Self-hatred | The Stronghold of Complaining Deliverance From Fears | The Stronghold of Self-pity
Christ, Our Stronghold

CD Audio Series - $20.80 (Retail $32.00)
Audio Series MP3 Download - $10.40 (Retail $16.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Facebook Twitter
Copyright (c) 2017
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 36 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 36  Next