World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» ABOUT Farm Fresh Eggs & Chickens
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 11:57 pm by Admin

»  "Bring Them Home" protests heat up,
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 11:50 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 11:12 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 10:58 pm by Admin

» IsraelAM
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 10:50 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 10:39 pm by Admin

» AISH
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 10:02 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 9:49 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 9:04 pm by Admin

» Whose Land know the truth
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 6:57 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 6:47 pm by Admin

» OBAMA AGAIN
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 6:45 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 1:21 am by Admin

» The Risks of (AI) Artificial Intelligence
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptyYesterday at 12:37 am by Admin

» A Lenten Prayer to Bring Beauty from Ashes - Easter Devotional - March 17
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 9:50 pm by Admin

» CONTROVERSIAL TOPIC
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 EmptySun 17 Mar 2024, 5:54 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next

Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Tue 19 Feb 2013, 11:06 am

Dear Friends,
I would like to personally invite everyone on our mailing list to join our Facebook pages. Facebook offers me an opportunity to share short versions of teachings or revelation usually three times a week or so. The response from people has typically been encouraging, with people sharing their affirmation and also their insights and revelation. If you have not joined Facebook, it costs you nothing, but it gives us a means to connect and share what the Lord has put on our hearts.

We have three primary sites: The largest is our "friends" page (or "personal"). It currently has around 34,000 people who follow and another 5,200 who signed up quickly and became "friends." It may seem like a large group, but it's really a community of believers from all over the world. https://www.facebook.com/#!/francis.frangipane.9
We also have a Facebook page called "Ministries of Francis Frangipane" and another site for our In Christ's Image students. Please click on "Like" to join either of these two pages.
Ministries:
https://www.facebook.com/francisfrangipane
ICIT:
https://www.facebook.com/inchristsimage

As far as my availability to respond to personal messages or requests, it's equal on all three. You can join any one that suits you.

Here are some quotes from recent posts:
After 43 years in ministry, here is what I've found: Often, the flawed reality that initially angered me about my church or city, that very place was where God desired I become Christlike. Upon first seeing the need, typically, my flesh reacts first with criticism. But if I repent of just finding fault - if I pray and submit myself to Christ's heart - I soon discover there are many ways for me to participate in redeeming this situation, all of which fuel my spiritual growth. Indeed, by approaching the area of need with Christ's redemptive heart, the "flawed reality"I initially criticized ultimately became the land of my anointing.
Some have lamented, "Where are the leaders who seek God?"Their complaint reminds me of a time in the early '80s when none of the city pastors showed up for morning prayer. Alone in a cold, dark, empty church, for nearly an hour I also uttered my complaint to the Lord. Suddenly the atmosphere changed. Everything - the hum of the furnace, the clatter of the grates, even my thoughts - all things were subdued. The presence of the Lord was in the room. Looking directly at me He said, "You be the man you want the others to be."At that moment I stopped criticizing church leaders and started to become one.
You do not have to go to Bible college to find fault with the church. If you recall, you could find fault with the church even before you were a Christian. Finding fault is not a spiritual gift. However, if you want to be like Christ, you must be willing to lay your life down for others. As an intercessor, you will "stand in the gap."What is the gap? It is the distance between the way things are and the way things could be if God intervened. You stand in that space between the failures of man and the mercies of God and intercede. Anyone can find fault, but can we stand in the gap and pray for mercy to triumph over judgment?
We also have a Facebook page for our Spanish-speaking friends:
https://www.facebook.com/francis.frangipaneespanol

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Let's walk together,

Francis
www.frangipane.org
A service of Frangipane Ministries, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Empty Re: FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES

Post  Admin Sat 16 Feb 2013, 10:07 pm

Pardon for an Unrepentant People
(En Español)
Moses sent twelve spies to Canaan to bring back a report of the land. When they returned, ten said that, though the land was good, Israel would surely be defeated by the inhabitants. Although Joshua and Caleb argued that Israel certainly could drive out their enemies, the people moaned, complained, and rebelled, even seeking to stone Joshua and Caleb and return with new leaders to Egypt. The anger of the Lord was kindled against them and threatened to bring judgment (Num. 13-14).
Faithfully, once more Moses interceded:
"I pray, let the power of the Lord be great, just as You have declared, `The Lord is slow to anger and abundant in lovingkindness, forgiving iniquity and transgression; but He will by no means clear the guilty, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and the fourth generations'" (Num. 14:17-18).
Just as Abraham had prayed centuries before, Moses focused upon two things: the integrity of the Lord and His great mercy. When the Scripture says that God will "by no means clear the guilty" (v. 18), it speaks of those who sin but do not repent. Yet even in such a circumstance, the Lord is able to be entreated.

Remember, the Israelites had rebelled; they were not even aware that their sin had placed them at the threshold of God's wrath. On one side, the Lord looked at a nation of unrepentant, sinful people, and on the other side, He saw one man, Moses, praying. Even though the prophet acknowledged that the Lord would not "clear the guilty," Moses still prayed that God would forgive Israel: "Pardon, I pray, the iniquity of this people according to the greatness of Your lovingkindness, just as You also have forgiven this people, from Egypt even until now" (Num. 14:19).
Note with awe the Lord's response to Moses' mercy prayer. He said, "I have pardoned them according to your word" (v. 20). Incredible!
Three million Israelites had not repented, nor rent their hearts, nor confessed their sins to God or one another. Not one of them who had sinned possessed a broken, contrite spirit. Yet the Lord said, "I have pardoned them." This response is utterly amazing to me. The Lord granted Israel forgiveness "according to [Moses'] word." Staggering!
One man with favor from God brought mercy upon three million people who had not repented.
Then, in case we might think this is some kind of easy grace, the Lord reaffirmed His purpose for all nations, beginning with Israel. He said, "But indeed, as I live, all the earth will be filled with the glory of the Lord" (v. 21).
The integrity of the Lord is nonnegotiable. He said, in effect, "Though I forgive, I am not going to change My plans. The world will be filled with My glory."
When we ask God for mercy, we are not asking Him to compromise His intentions or His standards. We are asking only that He forgive the sins of people, showing His mercy until He can fulfill His purpose. In truth, we are in complete agreement with His righteous judgments. We earnestly want His glory to overshadow North, South, and Central America; to roll through Europe, Africa, and Asia; to revive Israel and touch the Middle East, Australia, and the rest of the world. We shout a resounding "Yes!" to the purpose of God. "Fill our land with Your glory, Lord!"
But we also pray, "Until Your purposes are perfected, reveal Your mercy. Forgive, O Lord, the sins of Your people."
Do you need a vision of God's ultimate destiny for your nation? The voice of the Lord has promised, "As I live, all the earth will be filled with [My] glory" (Num. 14:21). Your nation, being part of the earth, is included in God's heart. He will hear our prayers for mercy as we reach, with Him, toward His ultimate goal.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This message was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's
book, The Power of One Christlike Life published by Arrow Publications, Inc.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Special Three-Book Package
All three for $19.85 (Retail price $39.75) Limited time offer
Or single for $7.50 each
Visit our Special's page to order
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website (and publisher) would be kindly appreciated.
To send this message to a friend or print this message, use our
Printer-friendly version.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subscribe to Francis Facebook page
What did you think about this message?
Tell us on Facebook or Twitter

If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his eBooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Feb 2013, 9:16 pm

The Lord Whose Sword is Drawn

Of all the names that the heavenly Father could have given His Son, it is most significant that He chose the name "Jesus," for Jesus is the Greek form of "Joshua." Joshua, you recall, was the Hebrew general who led God's people into war. To be prepared for greater victories, we need a greater revelation of Jesus Christ; we need to see Him as He will be revealed in the last moments of this age: a Holy Warrior, dressed for battle.
Will You Recognize Jesus When He Comes?
"Now it came about when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and behold, a man was standing opposite him with his sword drawn in his hand, and Joshua went to him and said to him, ‘Are you for us or for our adversaries?'" (Josh. 5:13).
There is something about the time just prior to a move of God that causes many to wonder if the Lord is for them or against them. He seems confrontational---too intense, too "different" from the One we have learned to trust. Yet during these last few years, this is exactly the situation in the Lord's relationship with the church. The Lord has stood before us with His sword drawn. He is calling us to follow Him in war.
Perhaps you have been through a time where the tip of Christ's sword seemed aimed straight at your heart. Let me reassure you, God is for you. In fact, it is His expressed purpose to release this same "sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God" (Eph. 6:17), through your words and prayers. But before the Lord's sword will come through your mouth, it must first pass through your heart.
Do not withdraw or be terrified at this new unveiling of the Son of God, for He is, in fact, fitting you for battle. By the time you are fully trained, you will be a fearless warrior in His army. Yet we must be realistic about our current state: most of us have been pampered and undisciplined. We have not understood the day of warfare that looms before us. Nor are we prepared for the final raging of Satan as his time shortens (Rev. 12:12).
Isaiah tells us that "the Lord will go forth like a warrior, He will arouse His zeal like a man of war. He will utter a shout, yes, He will raise a war cry. He will prevail against His enemies" (Isa. 42:13). We have known the Lord as our Savior and our Shepherd. These revelations of our beloved Master are no less true because a new aspect of His nature is revealed. It is simply that this new dimension is so startlingly different from how we have known Him. Be of good cheer, this frightening Warrior King, with His sword drawn, with the shout of war upon His lips, is the same blessed Savior who died on the cross for our sins.
Yet in truth, we cannot soften the shock of this great unveiling of Christ. Our immediate dismay shall be in no way less dramatic than that which was revealed to Joshua on the plains of Jericho. Our concepts will be shaken and fears confronted.
Looking again at Joshua, truly he had already known the Lord in a wonderful, intimate way in the wilderness tabernacle. But here standing before him was a new revelation of the Lord. The Son of God Himself had come as Captain of the Host to lead His people into war.
Ultimately, these refugees from Egypt and their wilderness children would defeat many nations stronger and more numerous than themselves (Deut. 9:1). They would do the impossible through the power of the Lord.
Though initially Joshua was taken aback, both Joshua and the people with him were more prepared for this battle than they realized. Their time in the wilderness had conditioned them for war.
Likewise, the wilderness for you has not been a time of punishment but a season of preparation and of learning obedience. You have watched in fear the decline and spiritual death of church leaders who repeatedly disobeyed the Lord. But you have not stumbled over their disobedience; you have learned from it. Today you walk in the fear of God and are not blinded by the sin of presumption.
Before Jesus returns, those who have passed the wilderness tests will receive another revelation: Christ will be revealed to them as Captain of the Host. They will be ready to follow the Lamb wherever He goes.
"And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and bowed down, and said to him, ‘What has my lord to say to his servant?' The captain of the Lord's host said to Joshua, ‘Remove your sandals from your feet, for the place where you are standing is holy.' And Joshua did so" (Josh. 5:14-15).
This new unveiling of the Lord is holy. Overnight the Lord brought down atheistic communism in the former Soviet Union. Since then, hundreds of millions of people from many nations have found salvation in the Son of God. God is touching many nations. Let us not gainsay nor criticize what we may not fully understand. We are beginning to perceive the Lord as He truly is and as He will be released in the last days. He is the Lord of Hosts.
The promise of the Lord, which we read earlier, is that He "will go forth like a warrior. . . . He will raise a war cry. He will prevail against His enemies" (Isa. 42:13). Within the ranks of the advancing church, Jesus is raising a war cry. Can you hear His shout in the intercession? There is new authority being raised up, a new generation whose voice thunders with the cry of prophetic prayer. Through the church, Christ Himself is prevailing against His enemies. Indeed, the gates of hell shall not stand against the church Jesus is building (Matt. 16:18). The hour has come for us "to grow in all aspects into Him who is [our] head, even Christ" (Eph. 4:15), the Warrior King!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This message was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, The Three Battlegrounds published by Arrow Publications, Inc.

Special Three-Book Package
All three for $19.85 (Retail price $39.75) Limited time offer
Or single for $7.50 each
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please feel free to forward this message to others; acknowledging our website (and publisher) would be kindly appreciated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are financially unable to purchase a product by Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his eBooks for free, or for whatever you can afford. One free eBook per household please. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.)
Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise stated, all Scripture quotations were taken from the NASB.

February 8 , 2013

Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and bookstore specials

Accepting registrations for the April Level I class through March 28, 2013
Available also in
Spanish / Español
Ministry Support
Comments and Questions
If you wish to contact us with comments or questions about this email, you may do so by writing us at comments@frangipane.org

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 03 Feb 2013, 7:57 pm

Standing Behind Our Wall - Part 2
Finding Our Beloved
Though the Sacred Writ tells us we are one with Christ, the sense of distance between Jesus Christ and ourselves persists. You may have prayed, Lord, You said You are with us forever but I feel isolated from You.

So, the question must not be ignored: If Christ is within us, how can we find the living flame of His presence? In the Song of Solomon, this quest to find the secret place of His presence is given wonderful expression. The bride says, "Listen! My beloved! Behold, he is coming, climbing on the mountains, leaping on the hills! My beloved is like a gazelle or a young stag" (Song of Sol. 2:8-9).

This is our Lord, full of vitality! He is "climbing on the mountains, leaping on the hills." To see Him on mountains, though, is to behold Him from afar. He is seen, but remains distant. How do we live in a moment-by-moment sense of His indwelling presence? We still ask, "Where are You, Lord, within me?"

The bride continues,

"Behold, he is standing behind our wall, he is looking through the windows, he is peering through the lattice" (Song of Sol. 2:9).

We can be assured Christ dwells within us; He is within, but He is “standing behind our wall.” What wall? The wall(s) we erect that are consequences of our unrenewed minds and hardened hearts --- the walls our fears construct and the barricades of our carnal attitudes, sins and worldly distractions.

Yet these barriers can be eliminated. To the degree they are removed, we possess functional oneness with Christ; we experience true spiritual advancement.

Removing the Walls
Even now, let us begin the removal of these barriers. Imagine that, even as you are reading, the Lord Himself has quietly entered a nearby room. You look, and suddenly the room is vibrant and alive; it is pulsing with waves of light. Your spiritual senses are flooded with holy fear; living, probing light actually enters you and descends into your heart, illuminating the true condition of your soul. My question: Knowing that the living Son of God was in the room, would you enter?

If you could not bring yourself to move toward the room, what would be your reason? If it is because you feel you have failed the Lord too many times, then shame has become a "wall" between you and Christ. If terror keeps you distant, then fear is the barrier between God and you. If an unrepentant heart is keeping you from intimacy with Christ, then heart sin is your cause of isolation.

Remember, the pure in heart see God (Matt. 5:8). If we repent of our wrong attitudes and sins; if, instead of shame and fear, we clothe ourselves with the garments of praise and salvation, the barriers between ourselves and the Lord shall be removed.

But let me ask you a second question: How would you enter Christ's presence?

It is my opinion that we would not pick up tambourines and dance into His glory. No. When the greatest apostles and prophets beheld Him, His presence caused each to fall face down as a dead man. For me it would be with great trembling that I would approach the room of His presence. Face down on the floor, I would inch my way closer.

How can we remove the sense of distance between Christ and ourselves? In the same way we would repent of sin and shame before entering the room, let us turn our gaze toward His living glory. In trembling obedience, let us enter the fire of His presence. In truth, He is closer than the room next door. Even now, He is standing behind our wall.

Lord Jesus, I remove the wall created by my fears, sin, and shame. Master, with all my heart I desire to enter Your glory, to stand in Your presence and love You. Receive me now as I bow before Your glory.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This message was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book,
And I Will Be Found By You published by Arrow Publications, Inc.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This Week's Specials
Save up to 37% off select items
Limited time offer

More of God - Audio Series
Audio sample
Knowing God - Audio or Video Series
The Power of One Christlike Life - book
Or packages with all three

Visit our Special's page to order online
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 Jan 2013, 10:19 am

Standing Behind Our Wall
(En Español)

The sense of distance we often feel between Christ and ourselves is an illusion. As we enter the days prior to Christ's Second Coming, the Lord shall begin to remove that falsehood. Indeed, He promises, "In that day you shall know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you" (John 14:20).

The Scriptures tell us that Christ is the vine, we are the branches; He is the head, we are His body; He is the Lord and we are His temple. From start to finish, the Bible declares the Lord not only has a dwelling in Heaven, but that He also abides perpetually in redemptive union with His people. The ever-present focus of His activity is to guide us into oneness with Himself.

Thus, for all that the Holy Spirit has come to establish in our lives, whether through gifts, virtue or power, His highest purpose is to lead us into the presence of Jesus. The Holy Spirit labors ceaselessly to establish intimacy between ourselves and the Lord Jesus. Someone once said that intimacy means "into-me-see." Intimacy means secrets shared. The Father sees us in secret; He establishes within us the “secret place of [His] presence” (Ps. 31:20), where those who fear Him can always find Him (Ps. 27:5).

This union with Christ lifts us higher to a personal, rather than merely academic, relationship with God’s Word. We hear the Shepherd's voice speaking to our spirits, bringing comfort, correction and direction (John 10:27). Not only are we privileged to know Christ's teachings, but as we grow, we also discern the tone of His voice in His instruction. This is heart-to-heart intimacy.

Listen to His wonderful promise:

"I am the good shepherd, and I know My own and My own know Me, even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep" (John 10:14-15).

Jesus says, "I know My own and My own know Me." How intimate is this relationship? Scripturally, the union between Christ and our hearts is of the same quality as His union with the Father. He says it is "even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father."

Beloved, let us make it our life's quest to know Him. Let us not accept the illusion that He is distant from us for He Himself promised, "Lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age" (Matt 28:20).

Lord Jesus, in the deepest way possible I desire to know You, even at the depth that You have known me. Fill my emptiness with Your presence and my darkness with Your light. Draw me into moment by moment intimacy with You. Amen

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This message was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, And I Will Be Found By You published by Arrow Publications, Inc.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Download-arrow-music_smAs a young pastor in 1974, part of my ministry involved producing albums from songs I wrote during times with the Lord. Over time other projects arose and pushed the music into hibernation. Recently, though, some have asked if I would re-release the songs. My concern has been that, after 38 years, sound quality degrades. Still, those who asked had overlooked the technical flaws. In fact, they actually heard the spirit of what I was finding in Christ. So in hope that some others might also be blessed, here is the song "Taste and See."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[center]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Fb_share FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Twitter_share

Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

[/center]

January 25, 2013
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Fb_share FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Twitter_share

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Email_gold
Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and
bookstore specials

In Christ's Image Training
Ask about our free online course!

Registration begins soon for the April Level I class

Available also in
Spanish / Español

www.frangipane.org

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 25 Jan 2013, 10:12 pm

Dear Friend,
Besides pastoring in the mid 1970s, part of my ministry involved producing four music albums. These recordings consisted primarily of songs I wrote during my times with the Lord. Over the years the albums slipped further into the back of my thoughts as other projects drew my attention. In recent years, however, a number of individuals have actually contacted me with requests that I again make these songs available. Unfortunately, the original production levels from the 70s were not great. Plus adding 35 to 37 years has further degraded the music.

And yet, those who requested the music had listened to the same poor quality and still liked the music. Their comments were an encouragement to me, especially since they were able to overlook the production quality and actually hear the spirit of what I was finding in the Lord. So in spite of being a bit conflicted in my soul, with the hope that some might enjoy these songs, I think I will make a single song available and see how it is received.

If you have complaints about the quality, so do I. But if you can overlook the many imperfections and listen for the spirit, perhaps you might be blessed.

This first song is called "Taste and See." It's my tribute to the goodness of the Lord.
To preview or order this song

Questions? Call or email us: questions@arrowbookstore.com
Phone Orders:
United States only: 1-877-363-6889 | International Callers: 1-319-395-7833
Frequently Asked Questions
www.frangipane.org | www.arrowbookstore.com
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Our Sales Policy
We recently realized that, in these challenging economic times, it might be helpful if we offered regular incentives on our spiritual resources. As a result of this decision, you are now seeing more mailings from us, each highlighting special prices on our materials. Please remember, however, that our original intent and ultimate goal is always to represent Christ to the world around us. Thus, we will continue to offer free material on our website. These include:
- free online training course
- free video teachings through our Media Center
- free weekly mailings
If you are financially unable to purchase a book from Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his eBooks for free or whatever you can afford. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.) One free eBook per household please.
As always, our highest goal is to provide life-changing materials to bless as many people as possible.
A service of FrangipaneMinistries,Inc.
Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Jan 2013, 12:15 am

The Intensifying Presence
[size=9](En Español)[/size]
We all know the unrepentant world is destined for the Great Tribulation, but as far as the living, praying church is concerned, if we continue to climb toward the standard of Christlikeness, prior to the rapture there will be a season of great glory for true Christians.

In support of this holy goal, let me submit to you an encounter I had with the Lord in 1973. I was pastoring a small church in Hawaii and had been in a month of intense prayer and extended fasting, a time of drawing near to God. At the end of this period, I found myself awakened during the night by a visitation of the Lord. It was not as though I saw His physical features; I saw His glory and was overwhelmed by the intense fire of His presence. Immediately I was like a dead man, unable to move so much as a finger. Spiritually, however, my consciousness was heightened beyond anything I have known since. I was like one of those "living creatures" in the book of Revelation with "eyes around and within" (Rev. 4:8).

With my "inner eyes" I saw the truth about my personal righteousness. Recall, I had been in prayer and fasting; I felt good about myself. Yet suddenly the flaws in my life became unbearably vivid and utterly sinful. My iniquity was not as something I occasionally committed but as something I perpetually was. I saw many times when I could have been more loving or kind or sensitive. I also saw how selfish nearly all of my actions were.

Yet for all that was dark within me, I felt no rebuke from the Lord nor condemnation. No voice came from Heaven to convict me of my wrongs. The only voice condemning me was my own; in the light of His presence, I abhorred myself (Job 42:6 KJV).

Without any buffer of self-justification or deceit, I saw how far short of His glory I truly was. I knew why mankind needed the blood of Christ, and no amount of personal attainment in and of itself could ever make me like Jesus. In the most profound way I understood that only Christ could live like Christ. God's plan was not to improve me but to remove me so that the Lord Jesus Himself could actually live His life through me (Gal. 2:20). In His indwelling would rest my hope of becoming like Him.

Outwardly, with "eyes around," I realized that the electrified atmosphere I felt in my bedroom was actually being broadcast from a very distant reality. Yet, though distant, the emanation of Christ's presence was like a burning fire upon my consciousness. A great procession of heavenly beings was descending through a night sky; I knew that this was a glimpse of Heaven coming to Earth.

In the forefront were angels of every class and order, each group in a splendor all its own. About a third of the way back was the Lord, and behind Him were innumerable saints. Yet I could not see into the depth of the Lord's glory, for those following Him had become part of His being.

The Lord was not only coming to judge the Earth but to fill this world with His glory. Let me repeat that, even though the Lord was far away, the radiance of His presence was a living fire upon my consciousness. The energy was almost painful.

Then, without warning, the procession came closer, not just to me but to our dimension. It was as though a mark in time had been crossed. Instantly I was utterly overwhelmed by the intensity of the Lord's presence. I felt that I could not - no, not for another moment - bear the increase of His glory. It was as though my very existence would be consumed by the blast furnace of His radiance. And in the deepest prayer I have ever uttered, I begged the Lord to return me to my body. Instantly, mercifully, I was cocooned once again in the familiar world of my senses and my bedroom.

Read more . . .

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This message was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, The Days of His Presence published by Arrow Publications, Inc.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Save up to 40% on these selected products
Limited time offer
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Pkg_daysahead-daysbook_sm
In the Days Ahead: A Prophetic Overview
Two-Message Series (various formats)

The Days of His Presence (book)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[center]
[center]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Fb_share FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Twitter_share

Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

[/center][/center]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 17 Jan 2013, 12:17 pm

Save up to 40% on these selected products
[size=12]Limited time offer [/size]

In the Days Ahead: A Prophetic Overview
Two-Message Series
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Cd_inthedaysahead_lg

In this series, Pastor Frangipane shares two visions the Lord gave him nearly forty years ago. And while he touches on such things as the shaking of the nations, the antichrist, earthquakes and other end-time events, his focus is primarily upon the greatest reality awaiting us in the last days: the "sign of the Son of Man."
Pastor Francis has said, "Let us not be so absorbed with the dark movement of end-time shadows that we miss the One whose day is simultaneously dawning upon us. Many have written about the shadows; my goal is to prepare us for the baptism of light."

The CD series, In the Days Ahead, has two audio messages. The first, "The Glory of Christ," focuses on the intensifying presence of the Lord in the last days.

The second message is "The Currency of Heaven." How can we lay up treasures in Heaven and then draw from that heavenly account for our earthly needs? Currency is purchasing power. So what exactly is the purchasing power of Heaven and how can we possess eternal wealth?

Message titles:
The Glory of Christ
The Currency of Heaven

CD Audio Series - $7.80 (Retail $12.00)
DVD Video Series - $15.60 (Retail $24.00)
MP3 Audio Series Download - $4.20 (Retail $6.00)
MP4 Video Download Series - $8.40 (Retail $12.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Days of His Presence
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Book-days-of-his-presence-lg

As the day of the Lord draws near, though darkness covers the earth, the out-raying of Christ's Presence shall arise and appear upon His people! This book written by Francis Frangipane, brings the focus of the church to the glory of God at the end of the age.

Book - $8.88 (Retail $13.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Additional Discounts for Packages
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Pkg_daysahead-daysbook_lg

The Days of His Presence

plus

In the Days Ahead

CD series and book - $15.00 (Retail price $25.00)
DVD series and book- $22.20 (Retail price $37.00)

Visit our Special's page to order online

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Fb_share FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Twitter_share
Phone Orders:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Our Sales Policy
We recently realized that, in these challenging economic times, it might be helpful if we offered regular incentives on our spiritual resources. As a result of this decision, you are now seeing more mailings from us, each highlighting special prices on our materials. Please remember, however, that our original intent and ultimate goal is always to represent Christ to the world around us. Thus, we will continue to offer free material on our website. These include:

- free weekly mailings
If you are financially unable to purchase a book from Pastor Frangipane, he would love to give you your choice of any one of his eBooks for free or whatever you can afford. (Visit our FAQ page for more information.) One free eBook per household please.
As always, our highest goal is to provide life-changing materials to bless as many people as possible.

Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Jan 2013, 7:10 pm

Goliath Had a Brother
Here's the scene: You are in a battle against sickness, oppression or some similar struggle. You seek God, and in some way, the grace of God touches your life. Your victory may have come through a word or prayer or some other encouragement, but you absolutely know the Lord has delivered you. Using the five smooth stones of divine grace, you defeated your Goliath.

But then, a few weeks or months or perhaps years later, all the old symptoms suddenly return with a vengeance. If you were struggling with an illness, it manifests itself now worse than ever; if your battle was regarding a relationship, it seems as though all progress has been lost and you are back to square one.

Have you ever been there? These negative experiences can drain the faith from your heart. You lose the anticipation and power of faith, and a spiritual paralysis immobilizes your soul. You may still attend church, but your faith is unresponsive. When others testify of deliverance, you worry secretly that they, too, will “lose their healing."

For many, the result is one of faith-shaking disillusionment. Scripture says, "Hope deferred makes the heart sick" (Prov. 13:12). This “heartsickness" is a spiritual disease that can cripple your walk with God. Remember, faith is the substance of the things you hope for; if you lose hope, your faith becomes hollow. How can you trust God when it seems as though He let you down? You wonder: Did I lose my breakthrough, or was I only deceiving myself and never really had it?

Dear one, it is very possible that what you are experiencing is not a loss of God's blessing but an entirely new spiritual battle. This new war is a very clever and effective deception that Satan uses to try and worm his way back into the lives of those delivered by God.

I had been praying about this very thing, this recurring battle, when the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart: Goliath had a brother. I was immediately reminded of David's war against the Philistine giant. We all know that David became a great hero by trusting God and defeating Goliath. However, things changed as we see in 2 Samuel 21,

"Now when the Philistines were at war again with Israel, David went down and his servants with him; and as they fought against the Philistines, David became weary.Then Ishbi-benob, who was among the descendants of the giant . . . intended to kill David. But Abishai the son of Zeruiah helped him, and struck the Philistine and killed him." (vv. 15-17).

Years after David became king he had to face other giants. In fact, 1 Chronicles 20:5 reveals that at least one of those warring against David was “the brother of Goliath" and four were his children (see 2 Sam. 21:22). We can imagine that these giants, being Goliath’s kin, looked like Goliah, boasted like him, dressed like him and probably even smelled like him. The Scripture says while fighting one of the descendants of Goliath that “David became weary." The Bible is silent as to what might have been going through the king's mind as he battled these giants. Perhaps he wondered, I thought I killed Goliath. What is he doing back? But Goliath had not come back; he was dead! David was actually fighting the giant's kin. It just looked like the same battle!
Likewise, you also have had many successful victories. Just because the current giant you are facing looks like one you defeated in the past, do not buy the lie that you never really won the first battle! By the strength of God's grace, you trusted the Almighty and conquered your Goliath. The first giant is dead. Satan is masquerading as your former enemy so he can slip past your faith and regain entrance into your life. Resist him. Do not accept the lie that you were never delivered. Stand in faith (see Eph. 6). Faith is the victory that overcomes the world (see 1 John 5:4).

The living God who helped you conquer Goliath will empower you to overcome his brother as well.

Father, I come to You as Your servant. Like David, I have become weary with fighting an enemy I thought I had defeated. By the power of Your Holy Spirit, however, I expose the lie that this is the same foe I previously conquered. In Jesus' name, I rebuke the enemy. I ask You, Lord, to send angels to strengthen me supernaturally, just as angels often strengthened Jesus. In the name of the Lord, Amen.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
This message was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, This Day We Fight published by Arrow Publications, Inc.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Great opportunity to own a life-changing book

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Book_AndIwillbefound_sm

Buy this book now for only $6.95 (Retail $13.50)
eBook - $5.00 (Retail $13.50)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Cd_fleeingaland

Fleeing a Land Called Good Enough
Available in CD, DVD, MP3, MP4 formats

Visit Arrow Publications for special pricing on
Pastor Frangipane's resources.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[center]

Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

[/center][/center]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 06 Jan 2013, 11:33 pm

The Nearness of Our God
(En Español)

In the 73rd Psalm, the psalmist Asaph expressed a struggle we all might feel at times. He questioned why the wicked seem to prosper while the righteous are chastened. The whole idea was troublesome until he entered the sanctuary of God. Once in the presence of God, Asaph realized his error. As he compared himself to the unbeliever, he saw that, apart from the influence of God, he had nothing in which to boast. He said, "When my heart was embittered and I was pierced within, then I was senseless and ignorant; I was like a beast before You" (vv. 21-22).

Finally, his soul brightened as he considered that God alone was his salvation, and his relationship with God was his strength. He wrote, "Nevertheless I am continually with You. … You will guide me, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but You? And besides You, I desire nothing on earth. … God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever" (vv. 23-26).

The summary thought of Asaph's revelation, and the point of this message, is in verse 28. He wrote, "But as for me, the nearness of God is my good."

Let's settle this truth once and for all: It is the nearness of God that produces our good. Christianity was never designed by God to be sustained by nice people trying to appear good. We're not that good. We're not that clever. And we're not that nice. The only thing that can sustain true Christianity is true union with Jesus Christ. It is nearness to Him in all things that produces our spiritual fruit.

If we are honest, we will admit that, apart from the influence and work of God, there is nothing morally superior or remarkably virtuous about our lives. Our flesh has the same carnal passions as do people in the world; our soul carries within it the same insecurities and fears. Thus, apart from the influence of Christ in us, there's no difference between Christians and non-Christians (except that Christians, when living separate from God's presence, can be more obnoxious). It's only our relationship with the Lord that keeps us from fulfilling the lusts and desires of the flesh, for apart from Him we can do nothing (John 15:5).

Therefore, the strength of our walk does not originate from within ourselves; rather it comes from our relationship with Christ. Our virtue, if it can be defined as such, is that we have learned to prioritize seeking God; our character is the offspring of our oneness with Jesus. By this I mean, Jesus is not only first on our list of priorities; His influence rules over all our priorities. He inspires love in our relationships; His voice becomes the conviction in our integrity. God has made "Christ Jesus" to be to us "wisdom … and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption" (1 Cor. 1:30).

Thus, the God-seeker desires to find the Lord's pleasure drawn to every aspect of his soul. He also knows that, should an area of his heart exist in isolation from God, he will remain vulnerable to manipulation by the enemy in that area. So let me underscore the psalmist's truth, and let us say with our own voice of conviction: it is the nearness of our God that is our good.

Oh God, You are the lover of my soul. Faithfully, have You extended Your hands toward me. Yet, I have been, at times, a drifter and distant. Master, this day I acknowledge my most wonderful times are those spent close to You. When my heart is near to You, I am partaking of the nectar of life.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This message was adapted from a chapter in Pastor Frangipane's book, And I Will Be Found By You published by Arrow Publications, Inc.
Buy this book now for only $6.95 (Retail $13.50)
eBook - $5.00 (Retail $13.50)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Cd_fleeingaland

Fleeing a Land Called Good Enough
Available in CD, DVD, MP3, MP4 formats

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright (c) 2013
All rights reserved.

[/center]

January 4, 2013

Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and
bookstore specials

Registration begins soon for the April Level I class

Available also in
Spanish / Español

www.frangipane.org

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 30 Dec 2012, 3:43 pm

What Will Life Be Like?
(En Español)

Meditate, for a moment, on the deepest encounter you have ever had with the Lord. Perhaps you were filled with unspeakable joy or maybe the holy pleasure of God, like a river, flooded your being (see Ps. 16:11; 36:8). When it comes to the last days of this age, the Lord’s word to us is this: the best of our past will be the least of our future. I am speaking of the years prior to the rapture of the church. A time will come during the last days when we will increasingly drink from the nectar of God’s presence.

I am not speaking of the one, final, incredible moment when, in the twinkling of an eye, our mortality puts on immortality. No, I speak of the period leading up to that last trumpet, the period when "the glory of the Lord has risen upon [us]" and "nations will come to [our] light and kings to the brightness of [our] rising" (Isa. 60:1-3).

What will it be like when the glory of God is not something outside of us but something that springs from our innermost being, and rivers and streams of light course through us?

Yes, the last years of life on planet Earth will be difficult, but for those who are preparing now, who desire to know Him and become like Him, the days ahead will be times of transformation - from glory to even greater glory (2 Cor. 3).

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
If you want more information of what is coming for the overcomer during the last days, order The Days of His Presence, by Francis Frangipane.

To aid your spiritual preparation, consider In Christ’s Image Training, the foundational school created by Pastor Francis to equip those destined for God’s glory. www.icitc.org

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Course starts January 4, 2013

Registration extended through January 1, 2013
In a world trembling with prophetic anticipation, it is time for the church to get serious about becoming Christlike. Please pray about joining others from nearly 80 nations who have been through our online school, In Christ's Image Training. As we enter the fullness of time, let us possess the fullness of Christ.

Individual Plan:
Option 1, Foundation Plan:
Free - Includes forty-four (44) unique lessons with 1-2 chapters sent weekly. Focused themes: Christlikeness, Humility, Prayer and Unity. Lessons are sent via email for 24 weeks.
(Free lessons are for new students only.)

Option 2, Accountability Plan:
$65.00 - Includes weekly training lessons (1-2 chapters) exams and feedback. No audio messages or certification.

Option 3, Full Package w/audio MP3 downloads:
$200.00 Now $125.00* - Optimal Recommended Training. Includes all of the above, but also comes with 39 audio teachings from Pastor Frangipane, enhancing the depth of impartation and insights.

Group Plan:
Local groups of 4 or more - $90.00 per student Now $58.00
Local groups of 8 or more - $80.00 per student Now $49.00

Married Couples:
$350.00* per married couple, when choosing CD format for audios
Now $175.00*
$315.00* per married couple, when choosing MP3 format for audios Now $157.50*

* You may choose an optional two-payment plan for the Individual and Married Couples plans: half due at the time of enrollment and the balance plus $5.00, administration fee, due within 90 days.

Registration extended through, Tuesday, January 1, 2013
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For more information on all our training programs start at www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page and then the Tuition page for a full list of enrollment plans.

You will need to complete the Level I Registration form, selecting an enrollment plan.

View video from Pastor Francis on the school or go copy and paste the link below into your browser:
http://frangipane.org/images/Image/user/icit_tbn.htm

Testimonies from students

Training available also in Spanish/Espaňol

Feel free to forward this offer to friends and family members.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.

[/center]

December 28, 2012

Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and
bookstore specials

Accepting Registrations

In Christs Image Training

Registration extended
to January 1 for the January Level I class

Available also in
Spanish / Español

www.frangipane.org

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 29 Dec 2012, 12:00 am

There are several who have felt the Lord urging them to register for In Christ’s Image Training, yet for various reasons, they have not done so. Of those who have faced obstacles, a few have a significant calling on their lives. Although that calling may not seem apparent right now to others, be assured that the Holy Spirit intends to use you in significant ways. This training will be an integral part of your preparation. If your spirit bears witness to what I’m saying, please pray about registering for this upcoming term. We will extend registration to January 1, 2013.

www.icitc.org
Level I classes begin January 4, 2013
Registration closes December 27, 2012
Registration extended to January 1, 2013
In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 40 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.
ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:
The vision of attaining Christ's likeness,
Possessing Christ's humility,
Developing a strong prayer life
and becoming one with other Christ believers.
The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The complete course not only includes 44 lessons and 39 audio messages, but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.
For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan.
Student testimonies | Francis presenting the course
For more information on all our training programs start at www.icitc.org and read through the
Level I page and then the Tuition page for a full list of enrollment plans.

1.) Go to to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page,
Level I Syllabus page and Tuition page.
2.) Choose an enrollment plans below.
3.) Next, complete the Level I Registration form.
4.) Submit the registration form before January 1. Class begins January 4, 2013.

Training also available in Spanish / Español

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 27 Dec 2012, 8:34 pm

The Transcendent Life
(En Español)
Typically when I remind Christians that their core destiny is Christlikeness, most nod, affirming the general truthfulness of my statement. However, I can tell that they really do not believe becoming Christlike is the reason they exist. If they did, they would have a plan. They would be in obvious pursuit of their transformation.
Yet, when people think of their destiny, they often first think of something they will do for God, a task that involves the visible demonstration of a unique gift or ministry function. But neither our gifts nor a specific calling represent the core reality of our destiny. It is not what we do for the Lord, but what we become to Him that matters. It is this inner surrender of the heart, this deliberate turning of our soul Godward, that defines our true progress.
Our responsibilities and gifts may be as varied as the seasons of our lives - and certainly we should spend time attending to them. But I am speaking of the deeper reality that must develop within us: becoming like Christ.
I am sixty-six years old. During my life I have served God in a variety of tasks. Yet whether I was church planting or selling computers, doing odd jobs or starting a training school, I never confused my calling with my destiny. Becoming like Jesus is why we exist.
Your Life Focus
The sad fact is, we have seen ministry leaders whose gifts and callings were so powerful, so captivating, that they seemed capable of bringing Heaven itself to earth. Then, to our shock, we discovered later that these very same individuals were secretly in the grip of the most disgraceful sins. How could such things occur? When our primary goal is the development of our gifts or calling rather than our character, we become increasingly vulnerable to satanic deception.
You see, a time will come when in increasing degrees we begin to master our gifts. We learn how to preach and prophesy effectively; we can minister in perfect pitch in song or praise. We even master the tears of sincerity in our altar calls and ministry. Outwardly our spirituality is convincing, yet inwardly our soul is bored with our staged, religious performance. The challenge of our calling is gone. No one discerns our inner decline, not even our closest friends. In that state of mind, a door swings open to the world of the flesh. Scripture says, "Desire fulfilled is a tree of life" (Prov.13:12).
The life that sustains us - that should ultimately fill us - is not drawn from seeking our calling but seeking the Caller Himself. This was Paul’s goal when he passionately wrote, "That I may know Him." This "being conformed to His death" was the "one thing" Paul said he truly focused on (Phil. 3:10, 13). Paul lived a transcendent life that unfolded "from glory to glory" (2 Cor. 3:18).
Beloved, God created man to be "in the image and likeness of God" (Gen. 1:27 AMP). The image of God is Christ, and it is our conformity to Christ that fulfills the purpose of our existence. We do not need crowds to see us perform nor applause to affirm our ministry. When we pursue the image of Christ, we possess the meaning of life.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
To all, Francis, Denise and our entire staff pray for God's greatest blessings to be yours this Christmas season.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Course starts January 4, 2013
In a world trembling with prophetic anticipation, it is time for the church to get serious about becoming Christlike. Please pray about joining others from nearly 80 nations who have been through our online school, In Christ's Image Training. As we enter the fullness of time, let us possess the fullness of Christ.
Individual Plan:
Free - Includes forty-four (44) unique lessons with 1-2 chapters sent weekly. Focused themes: Christlikeness, Humility, Prayer and Unity. Lessons are sent via email for 24 weeks.
$65.00 - Includes weekly training lessons (1-2 chapters) exams and feedback. No audio messages or certification.
$200.00 Now $125.00* - Optimal Recommended Training. Includes all of the above, but also comes with 39 audio teachings from Pastor Frangipane, enhancing the depth of impartation and insights.
Group Plan:

Married Couples:
$350.00* per married couple, when choosing CD format for audios Now $175.00*
* You may choose an optional two-payment plan for the Individual and Married Couples plans: half due at the time of enrollment and the balance plus $5.00, administration fee, due within 90 days.
Registrations accepted through, Thursday December 27, 2012
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For more information on all our training programs start at www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page and then the Tuition page for a full list of enrollment plans.

You will need to complete the Level I Registration form, selecting an enrollment plan.
View video from Pastor Francis on the school or go copy and paste the link below into your browser:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subscribe to Francis' Facebook page

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 21 Dec 2012, 11:08 pm

"Come and See"
John and Andrew began their spiritual commitment to God's will as disciples of John the Baptist. In fact, they had actually been standing near the prophet when Jesus walked by. As the Baptizer saw Jesus, he cried out, "Behold, the Lamb of God!" and from that moment the two disciples began to follow Jesus (John 1:35-37).

This was an insightful account. It is John's handwritten testimony of how he came to the Son of God. Yet, John has deeper truths to reveal beyond this historic portrayal. He is also going to reveal what we should each ultimately seek when we come to Christ.

Let's pick up the narrative. The two disciples, having heard and believed John's messianic proclamation about Jesus, are now walking, perhaps hurriedly, to catch up to Jesus. They are within conversation range.

Then Jesus turned, and saw them following, and saith unto them, What seek ye? They said unto him, Rabbi, (which is to say, being interpreted, Master,) where dwellest Thou? He saith unto them, Come and see. --John 1:38-39 KJV
There are many reasons one comes to Christ. We may seek Him for health issues or to possess the keys to prosperity. Perhaps we need deliverance or are burdened with the cares of a loved one. Yet, as the Lord asked John and Andrew, so He asks each of us: What are you seeking in life? What goals compel us? When we approach the final season of our lives, will the things we have achieved be transferable into eternal accounts? Or will we have spent our time and energies on that which is void of true life?

Jesus asks, "What are you seeking?" It is a very important question. The Lord desires that we take inventory of our passions and objectives, and then chart our course toward heavenly values. You see, many say they love Jesus. What they mean is that, in time, they hope to get around to loving Jesus. Right now, however, they barely know Him and almost never spend time seeking Him.

The proof that we love Him is that we keep His commandments (John 14:15). What must He think when so many who say they love Him are, in fact, not loving Him but actually having an affair with this world? May God have mercy.

Yet, this is not your situation. In spite of your flaws and weaknesses, you sincerely desire to possess more of God. You have emerged from your past trials, determined to walk closer to the Lord. Indeed, Christ sees this holy desire and, to Him, it is the most precious part of you.

The Lord's heart is also moved toward those who follow Him, though they may walk limping. To those wounded by injustice or the effects of sin, the Lord's promise remains faithful: "A bruised reed He will not break and a dimly burning wick He will not extinguish." Surely, He will bring to victory the justice due you (Isa. 42:3; Matt. 12:20).

Like John and Andrew, we, too, "behold the Lamb of God." Just as He asked them, so He asks us, "What are you seeking?"

The Dwelling Place of Christ
In response to Jesus' probing question, the disciples' answer may seem strange. For they did not ask Him for greater power or one of His many spiritual gifts. Instead, they asked Jesus something more personal, and intimate: "Where dwellest Thou?"

I'd like us to consider the poignancy of their answer. They wanted to know where Jesus lived. There are times when a question transcends the simple boundaries of intellectual curiosity and actually reveals one's quest in life. Such is now the case: they are seeking to live with Jesus. They are searching for the dwelling place of God.

Our Father wants us to ask for spiritual gifts and special blessings of health and financial prosperity. To desire these things is not wrong; it is just not enough. Inside the heart of a God-seeker is a quest for more. We are in search of the "dwelling places" of God. In truth, our hearts have been divinely programmed. There are within us "the highways to Zion" (Ps. 84).

Our destination is nothing less than oneness with Christ. All fruitfulness comes from living in spiritual union with Jesus. In contrast, whatever we offer as service to God that is not the result of our union with Christ, that labor is in vain; it is a weak comfort. For apart from Him, we can do nothing.

John tells us in his first epistle that those who say they abide in Him ought to walk "in the same manner as He walked" (1 John 2:6). Abiding in Jesus leads to walking like Jesus.

Beloved, there is yet much more to learn and discover concerning our Lord! We must beware of spiritual complacency. Recall the prayer of Moses: At the end of his life - after being used by God to confront and defeat the gods of Egypt, after dwelling in the Lord's glory and beholding miracle after miracle for forty years - Moses prayed, "You have begun to show Your servant Your greatness and Your strong hand" (Deut. 3:24).

You have begun? No matter how much we attain, no matter what revelations of God's glory are ours, we have only begun to see His glory.

The disciples answered astutely, "Rabbi, where dwellest Thou?" May this become our prayer as well: Where do You live, O Son of God? Where is Your dwelling place? To all who feel similarly, Christ says to us what He promised them: "Come and see."

Dear Master, I turn to You now. You are my life's greatest goal. I desire to live with You, to abide in the wonder of a life united with You.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Buy this book now for only $7.85 (Retail $13.50)
eBook - $5.75 (Retail $13.50)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[center]A service of Frangipane Ministries, Inc.
Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.

[/center][/center]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 21 Dec 2012, 12:08 am

Not Only Saved, But Trained in Christ's Likeness

The Lord not only desires to save us, but once saved, He then seeks to train us. There is a difference, beloved, between being saved by God and being trained by God. Salvation is the gift of God's grace; it comes to us not by our works or striving but by faith. However, being trained by the Lord is not free. It does, in fact, come with a price. Indeed, it costs us to forgive and love, to deny self and put aside lesser goals to follow Christ. You see? God's salvation is an unmerited gift of grace, but if we actually expect to "be like [our] teacher," we must accept Christ's invitation to be "fully trained" (Luke 6:40).

In that same spirit, Pastor Frangipane has taken the most important fundamentals he's learned from forty years of walking with God and put them into his online school called In Christ's Image Training. As you take the course, you will not only receive information, but revelation that leads to transformation. Through the Holy Spirit, the living presence of the Lord Jesus has the opportunity in real ways to accompany your spiritual journey, personally working in you the four powerful realities featured in this course: passion to be like Christ, humility, prayer and unity.

Individual Plan:

Group Plan:

Married Couples:
$350.00* per married couple, when choosing CD format for audios Now $175.00*

* You may choose an optional two-payment plan for the Individual and Married Couples plans: half due
at the time of enrollment and the balance plus $5.00, administration fee, due within 90 days.

Registrations accepted through, Thursday December 27, 2012
Class begins January 4, 2013
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

View video from Pastor Francis on the school or go copy and paste the link below into
your browser:

Francis Frangipane and staff

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 1

You are currently subscribed as elainejehu@yahoo.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 16 Dec 2012, 12:10 am

Deliverance From Bitterness
(En Español)
There are two conditions of the heart no one can hide: one is when the heart is filled with love and the other when we are infected with bitterness. Either condition can take over our thoughts and both can filter our entire view of life. As followers of Jesus Christ, we must make our highest quest to possess hearts full of God’s love. Indeed, how successful we are at revealing Christ’s love is the true measure of our spirituality.
Thus, love cannot long exist as an unexpressed or hidden secret. If love is real, it will be seen in a thousand manifestations reaching to the heart of its beloved. Love, which is in truth passion for oneness, is too powerful to be contained by mere discipline or self-control. Indeed, is not love boldly displayed in its unrequited gifts, and is it not heard in its many encouragements and expressions of concern? Is it not tangible in its unabashed enjoyment of time spent with its beloved?
Bitterness, too, cannot be hidden. A bitter soul is not seeking oneness, but justice. It is driven by the unresolved theft of its peace, personhood or possessions. Bitterness is not just a wound seeking healing; it is a prosecuting attorney building a case against the guilty. Because a bitter soul is conjoined to the injustice committed against it, it perpetually is listening to the voice of its heartache and, thus, perpetually wounded by the unforgiven offense.
Dear friends, Jesus said He came to give us life in abundance (John 10:10). He said He was anointed and sent to proclaim release to prisoners and freedom to captives (Luke 4:18). If we feel we have been spiritually incarcerated by a bitter experience or an injustice, God is not seeking to condemn us for it but to save us from it. Even now, His Spirit is reaching to release us from this unbearable burden of the past.
How Do We Become Free?
In my forty-two years of walking with the Lord, there have been times that I have been slandered, defrauded or unfairly attacked. I have had plenty of opportunities to be embittered by injustice. Not every wound was healed instantly nor each injustice swiftly remedied. Jesus said, "By your endurance you will gain your lives" (Luke 21:19). In the final analysis, being wounded or suffering loss is not the issue - Paul said he "suffered the loss of all things." The real issue is that we "may gain Christ" (Phil. 3:8).
Let me also say that often the Lord will simply remedy the offending situation itself, thus bringing healing. Let us make room for the vastness of God’s grace. Hebrews 2:18 reveals that "[Christ] is able to come to the aid of those who are tempted." For no other reason except that He loves us, He will help us. Let us always make room for such grace.
At the same time, I have also recognized that God’s highest goal for me is my conformity to Christ. (See Rom. 8:28-29). God heals me so He can conform me to Christ, and sometimes He reverses that process: He conforms me to Christ so He can heal me. In other words, my deliverance came as I appropriated Christ’s love and learned to entrust myself to God even when I was wounded by injustice.
Consider this issue of trusting God. Peter tells us, "For you have been called for this purpose, since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in His steps, who committed no sin, nor was any deceit found in His mouth; and while being reviled, He did not revile in return; while suffering, He uttered no threats, but kept entrusting Himself to Him who judges righteously;" (1 Pet. 2:21-23).
Sometimes my healing from wounding and possible bitterness came not because restitution was made to me by the person who hurt me, but because I learned to entrust myself to God who judges righteously.
To trust that God will vindicate me in His time and in His way is a sign of spiritual maturity. To entrust our case to God is the only way we can avoid countering reviling with reviling or allowing a wound to degrade into bitterness.
There are other times when a lingering conflict would become an oppression upon my soul. Again, as an antidote to becoming bitter, Jesus taught, "Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Rejoice and be glad (Luke adds, "and leap for joy"), for your reward in heaven is great" (Matt. 5:11-12).
If you have been unfairly treated, if some injustice has soiled your name or threatens your future because of your faith in Christ, one antidote is to rejoice. Before you defend your right to remain miserable, let me ask this: Have you obeyed Jesus by leaping for joy?
The Waters of Marah
The Israelites went three days without fresh water. When they finally found water,"they could not drink the waters of Marah, for they were bitter; therefore it was named Marah" (Ex. 15:22-23). Marah, you’ll recall, means bitterness. They finally found water, but they could not drink it. The Lord, however, showed Moses "a tree; and he threw it into the waters, and the waters became sweet" (Ex. 15:25).
What Moses did was prophetic. The tree that was applied symbolically to the bitter water was a picture of the cross of Christ when it’s applied to our bitter experiences: it turns the bitter to sweet. I know in the many times the enemy has used people to wound or strike me, as I applied the cross to my life - forgiving, blessing and letting love be perfected - the outcome has always been a greater manifestation of Christ in my life.
This is exactly how Paul handled adversity and injustice. Listen to what he wrote, "But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, so that the surpassing greatness of the power will be of God and not from ourselves; we are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not despairing; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying about in the body the dying of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body. For we who live are constantly being delivered over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh" (2 Cor. 4:7-11).
Dear one, is this not what you desire most: the life of Jesus Himself manifested in your mortal flesh?
Lord Jesus, forgive me for trying to save my life. I purpose to trust You, to allow love to be perfected within me, to not seek justice but mercy for myself and others. Help me, Lord. Reveal Your Spirit’s power within me. Even now, uproot every bitter plant in my soul. Let my words be full of grace and truth. In Jesus’ name. Amen.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 35% on this week's sale

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 13 Dec 2012, 10:22 pm

[size=12][size=12]Level I classes begin January 4, 2013[/size]
Registration closes December 27, 2012 [/size]
There are qualities of heart that actually attract the pleasure of God. If we possess unoffendable faith in our pursuit of Christ's likeness; if we walk humbly with our God; if we position ourselves in the intercessor's gap; and if abide in Christ-centered unity with the local body of Christ -- we will attract the pleasure of God, and when we awaken His pleasure, His power soon follows. Sign up today for our next In Christ's Image Training course starting January 4. www.icitc.org.

[size=12][size=12][b][size=9]FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Icit_termlogo_seminar_150[/size][/size][/b][/size]In Christ's Image Training is a six-month, online course developed by Pastor Frangipane. It is based on 40 years of seeking God, study and revelatory insights. These are proven truths that break chains and lead to power in our Christian walk.
ICIT provides focused training in four essential stages of spiritual development:

The vision of attaining Christ's likeness,
Possessing Christ's humility,
Developing a strong prayer life
and becoming one with other Christ believers.
The course comes right to your home via email and audio messages and is designed to lift one's focus toward the actual presence of Jesus Christ. The complete course not only includes 44 lessons and 39 audio messages, but the discerning student will actually find the Lord using the weekly lessons to stage opportunities to deepen the truths found in the training.

For those with limited funds, the entire text is free by email. Just enroll in the Free Lesson Plan.

For more information on all our training programs start at www.icitc.org and read through the
Level I
page and then the Tuition page for a full list of enrollment plans.

1.) Go to to www.icitc.org and read through the Level I page, FAQ page,
Level I Syllabus page
and Tuition page.

2.) Choose an enrollment plans below.

3.) Next, complete the Level I Registration form.

4.) Submit the registration form before December 27. Class begins January 4, 2013.

Training also available in Spanish / Español

www.frangipane.org

Save up to 35% on these selected products
Limited time offer

The Three Battlegrounds

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Book_3battlegrounds_large

In this book, Francis Frangipane explores the three arenas of spiritual warfare that the maturing Christian will face: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. It provides a foundation of insight, wisdom and discernment on the nature of the battle and the keys to victory.
Book - $8.23 (Retail $11.75)
Audio Book on CD - $16.80 (Retail $24.00)
Audio Book on MP3- $8.40 (Retail $12.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Holiness Truth and the Presence of God

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Book_holiness

This is the first book ever written by Pastor Francis. It came after three years of studying and repeatedly reading the Gospels. The truths in this book have stirred men to revivals. It is a penetrating study of the human heart and how God prepares it for His glory. Published by Charisma House.

Book - $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
Audio Book on CD - $16.80 (Retail $24.00)
Audio Book on MP3- $8.40 (Retail $12.00)
Companion Series on CD- $24.50 (Retail $35.00)
Companion Series MP3- $12.25 (Retail $17.50)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Pulling Down Strongholds (Audio Series)

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Cd_pullingdownstrongholds_l

Francis exposes spiritual strongholds that are hindering many Christians. In-depth messages include deliverance from self-pity, impurity, murmuring and complaining, and fear. We can possess a new thought-life in Christ. These messages emphasize the work of the cross in restructuring the mind to become a dwelling place for Christ. Audio sample
Message titles:
Deliverance from Strongholds
The Strongholds of Your Thoughts
Deliverance From Self-hatred | The Stronghold of Complaining
Deliverance From Fears | The Stronghold of Self-pity
Christ, Our Stronghold

CD Series - $22.40 (Retail $32.00)
Audio Series MP3 Download - $11.20 (Retail $16.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Pkg_battlegrounds_holiness_lg

Both books - $15.44
(Retail ($23.75)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Phone Orders:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Our Sales Policy

- free weekly mailings

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 12 Dec 2012, 11:51 pm

The War Over Reality
(En Español)

The Principle of Displacement
"Then war broke out in heaven, Michael and his angels going forth to battle with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they were defeated and there was no room found for them in heaven any longer" (Rev. 12:7-8 AMP). Notice the phrase, "there was no room . . . for them in heaven." The war against principalities involves displacement: Christ filling the spiritual territories once held by Satan.

This war in Heaven is difficult for us to comprehend. How do angels and demons, beings who do not die from wounds, wage war? With what do they do battle? And how do they conquer one another? Without exceeding the bounds of our knowledge, we can safely say this: All spiritual warfare is waged over one essential question: Who will control reality on earth, Heaven or hell?

When it comes to angelic and demonic warfare, the battle rests not in physical weaponry but in the power of agreement between mankind and the spirit realm. We read in Ephesians 6 (NKJV) that "principalities" and "powers" occupy the "heavenly places" (v. 12). But we read in Ephesians 1:10 that it is the Father’s expressed purpose to sum up all things in Christ, "things in the heavens and things on the earth." Ephesians 3:10 reveals God’s glorious plan, that "through the church" God has purposed to make known His manifold wisdom to the principalities and powers "in the heavenly places." You see, as the body of Christ on earth agrees with its Head in Heaven, the Spirit of Christ Himself displaces the powers of darkness in the heavenly places.

In other words, when the church on earth is aggressive in its agreement with the will and Word of God, then the presence of God increases in the spiritual realm, proportionally displacing the influence of hell on earth. Shortly thereafter, manifesting in the world of men, we see revivals, healings and miracles. But when the church is passive, indifferent or carnal, the powers of hell increase their rule over the affairs of men: marriages break up, crime increases, and wantonness becomes unbridled. We must see that our prayers, attitudes, and agreement with God are an integral part of establishing the reality of the kingdom of God on earth!

The Devil Is a Master Illusionist
Satan is unmasked in Scripture as "a liar and the father of lies" (John 8:44). His realm of operation is the spirit world that immediately surrounds and blankets the consciousness of mankind. This realm is known as the "heavenly places" in the Bible (Eph. 6:12). From this spiritual realm Satan works to corrupt and control the mind of man through illusions built from mankind’s carnal desires and fears. But the power of the lie is not merely the speaking of falsehoods, nor is it that this world is an illusion. The lie of the enemy appears most powerfully when men believe that this world, as it is, is the only world we can live in. The truth is, of course, that God is establishing His kingdom, and ultimately, every other reality will submit to and be ruled by that kingdom! (See Heb. 12:26-28; Rev. 11:15.)

The weapon God has given us to combat the lies of the enemy is the Word of God, which the Scriptures refer to as the "sword of the Spirit" (Eph. 6:17). Jesus said His words "are spirit and are life" (John 6:63), which is to say that the substance or meaning in Christ’s words represents an actual reality: the living Spirit of the kingdom of God.

We should also recognize that the ancient Greeks, in whose language the New Testament was written, had no word for "reality." To them "truth" and "reality" were the same essence. If we seek to experience the true work of the Holy Spirit, we should understand that the Spirit has been sent to establish the reality of God’s kingdom in the lives of Jesus’ followers. Thus, as we become one with the Spirit of Truth, and as we fully embrace the Word of Truth, we are brought into the reality of God Himself!

This point is essential: in our war over who controls man’s world, the singular weapon God has given the church is His Spirit-empowered Word. The living Word of the Spirit is the truth.

Paul taught that spiritual warfare deals specifically with the "pulling down of strongholds." But what are those strongholds? They are lies the devil has sown into our thought-processes which, as we accepted and believed them, became reality to us. We do not fall in sin as much as we are seduced by it; every sin is cloaked in some measure of deception. But as these lies are uncovered and destroyed, as our thought-processes are freed from illusions, we will discover the blamelessness, perfection, and truth of Christ in us, the hope of glory (see Col. 1:27).

To be successful in life, therefore, we must know the Word of God. For all things come into being through the Word. Yes, it is the Word made alive in our hearts, germinated by our faith, that wins the war over reality.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Adapted from The Three Battlegrounds, published by Arrow Publications, Inc.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Save up to 35% on this week's sale
FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Book_3battlegrounds FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Book_holiness_sm FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Cd_pullingdownstrongholds

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.

[/center]

December 10, 2012

Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and
bookstore specials

Accepting Registrations

Accepting registrations for the January 4
Level I
class

Available also in
Spanish / Español

www.frangipane.org

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 08 Dec 2012, 11:14 pm

Dear Friends,

One after another I hear people asking, "What in the world is going on?" Here is what I see: the Lord is shaking everything that can be shaken - governments, economies, cultures, and planet Earth itself! Let us not be fearful, for His goal is not just to remove those things that can be shaken but to simultaneously lead His people into His kingdom - a realm which cannot be shaken (Heb. 12). Let us, therefore, make sure we are following Christ into the standards and power of God's kingdom.

We are so thankful for each of you who have stood alongside us with your prayers, words of encouragement and support. Because of your partnership, over the last couple of years we were able to bring over 2,200 students into our In Christ's Image Training absolutely free (www.icitc.org). Many are students from around the world, and your giving helps us to train and bless many cultures through our worldwide friendships. Thank you!

If you have prayer requests, please don't hesitate to contact us or post them on our message board where believers around the world can stand together with you (Prayer Requests).

For those of you in the States, please remember that if you would like to give a year-end donation by check, be sure to date your check no later than 12/31/2012. Remember too that your envelope must be postmarked no later than 12/31/12 if you want to receive a tax deduction for 2012.

Again, dear friends, we pray that our Father's great love will be revealed to you during this next year, that you will advance securely into the shelter of His presence, and that in all things you will be conformed to our Lord Jesus Christ.

Francis and Denise Frangipane
and the Staff of Advancing Church Ministries & Arrow Publications, Inc.

www.frangipane.org

Save 40% on CDs and DVDs
Extended through Tuesday, December 11 at 5:00 PM CST

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Audio_video_5
Order audio or video teachings by Pastor Francis on CD or DVD and receive
a 40% discount using the coupon code: CDDVD40

Below are a few message samples:

Jezebel Spirit - sample audio
Prayer Warrior - sample audio
Discernment and the Mind of Christ - sample audio
Fleeing a Land Called Good Enough - sample audio

www.arrowbookstore.com
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Our Sales Policy

- free weekly mailings

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 1
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 30 Nov 2012, 11:31 pm

On Earth as it is in Heaven!

We recite it in private and pray it in unison; we have even sung it in reverence on select Sunday mornings. It's been a familiar prayer at somber cultural events. Yet I wonder if we really grasp what was in Jesus' heart when He taught His disciples the Lord's Prayer?

The disciples asked Him, "Lord, teach us to pray" (Luke 11:1). In response, the Lord gave them a prayer, not just to help them cope but something that was militant in nature. This was more than a prayer-it was a proclamation.

For centuries the holy realities of the Lord's prayer have been obscured by traditions of religious unbelief, as though ritualistically repeating this prayer would provide access to Heaven when the supplicant died. The deception was that somehow all Jesus was speaking of was off in eternity, as though this prayer was disbarred from affecting conditions on earth. In recent years, however, truth is again filling the words of this heavenly anthem: "Thy kingdom come! Thy will be done!"

These are emphatic statements. They ought to be punctuated with exclamation marks. This prayer is Heaven's "Pledge of Allegiance."

This prayer is a faith-decree that God's will, through our living union with Christ, should be accomplished today on earth. Where is the room for compromise in those words? Jesus is saying that, with miraculous power, abounding joy and unwavering mercy, God's will is destined to be fulfilled on earth just "as it is in heaven"!

We call this the Lord's Prayer, yet more appropriately, it might be called the Disciple's Prayer or the Kingdom Prayer, for it is something Jesus gave to ignite fire in the hearts of His followers. Indeed, this prayer is revolutionary.

We have been too polite with God. I do not mean we should be disrespectful or irreverent; I am saying the Lord's prayer is not a weak, pleading prayer. Yes, there is a time for pleading with God, but this is prophetic prayer. There is not a please anywhere in it.

We already know it is the "Father's good pleasure" to give us His kingdom (Luke 12:32 NKJV). Jesus is not instructing us to beg for a blessing or two; He is commanding us to call for God's kingdom to rule on earth, in our very lives and circumstances.

This is a prayer of authority. The Son of God wants us to pray like we were created to bring Heaven to earth. Our prayer simply aligns us with what is already God's great pleasure to give us.

Of course, it is vital we embrace repentance for our sins and the sins of our forefathers. But this is the prayer of those fully committed to the vision of God! It embodies the expanse of what Jesus came to establish. Although men and women are both called to proclaim the words of this decree, this is decidedly a masculine prayer. These are fighting words.

Remember, this form of prayer is not my idea; it's Christ's. He told faltering, fumbling, often sinful disciples to pray like they were mature, victorious warriors. He didn't say this prayer should be prayed only when they had become perfect. No. He was saying this is how we should pray right now, even while we are imperfect. Yes, we humble ourselves; yes, we confess our sins. Yet, we must learn to pray with unsheathed spiritual authority, with heroic faith, and with the fire of divine possibilities burning in our souls.

Beloved, a time is coming when God's people will have reached the depth of their repentance. Knees bent and worn from the weight of prolonged kneeling will slowly creek upward. Heads will lift, and then hands. Like the rumbling of a volcano no longer dormant, the cry "Thy kingdom come" will begin to gather and then rise from within the inner spirit of the redeemed.

Yes, even now, the armies of God in Heaven are beginning to unite with the armies of God on earth. Lightening-like power is beginning to fill the backbone of the redeemed. From every nation, a holy people shall stand upright before the Most High. In their mouths will be the words taught them by the Son of God Himself: "Thy kingdom come! Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Days of God's Kingdom Series
available on CD, MP3 download or DVD

FRANCIS FRANGIPANE  MINISTRIES - Page 28 Cd_fl_conference09_sm

Message titles:
The Kingdom of Heaven is at Hand | Shake and Bake
Seeing the Multitudes | Society of Redeemers
Faith Versus Fear | Have You Seen My Servant?
Overcoming the Voice of the Accuser

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Order audio or video teachings by Pastor Francis
on CD or DVD and receive a 40% discount
using the coupon code: CDDVD40

Visit www.arrowbookstore.com for 40% discount on CDs and DVDs by Pastor Francis using the
coupon code: CDDVD40

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.

[/center]

November 29, 2012

Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and
bookstore specials

Accepting Registrations

Level I
class

Available also in
Spanish / Español

www.frangipane.org

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 28 Nov 2012, 9:54 pm

Save 40% on CDs and DVDs
Extended through Monday, December 3

www.arrowbookstore.com
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Our Sales Policy

- free weekly mailings

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 22 Nov 2012, 6:53 pm

Save 40% on CDs and DVDs
Through Monday, November 26 at 5:00 PM CST

www.arrowbookstore.com

Have a blessed and enjoyable Thanksgiving!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Our Sales Policy

- free weekly mailings

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 22 Nov 2012, 12:37 am

A Covenant of Release Save up to 38% on these selected products
Last two days

When the Many Are One (Book or eBook)

Our best efforts will not stop the flood of problems in our cities if we remain isolated from each other. In a season when external forces are causing disunity and division, Francis Frangipane calls us back to oneness with Christ, and through Him oneness with other Christians. With the character and power of Christ in our midst, the Church can again bring transformation to our communities, our nation, and our world.

Book - $9.85 (Retail $15.00)
eBook - $9.98 (Retail $14.99) ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A House United (Book)

splits, strife and division. Have you experienced the trauma of division? Hell itself was created when Lucifer's ambition broke rank with God. If you have experienced strife, either in your home or church, A House United will guide you out of division and into the way of peace. Francis Frangipane, speaking as a father to the church, shows the importance of unity and how to build on the foundation of the nature of Christ.

Book - $9.85 (Retail $15.00) ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The Power of a Unified Church (Audio Series)

Christ centered unity among Christians is the missing component for national revival. How can we make that statement? It comes from Jesus Himself, who prayed "that [we] may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me" (John 17:21). Unity in the church is the door to revival in the world. Audio sample

Message titles:

Rebuilding God's House | Unity in Christ
The Mountain of God | Humility in God's House
Preparing for Unity

CD Series - $15.40 (Retail $22.00)
Audio Series MP3 Download - $7.70 (Retail $11.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

th books and CD series
$32.24 (Retail ($52.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Both books - $32.24 (Retail ($52.00)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Visit our Special's page to ordr

Phone Orders:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Our Sales Policy

- free weekly mailings

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 5:32 pm

A Covenant of Release
(En Español)

Israel was hopelessly outnumbered. Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon "and all his army, with all the kingdoms of the earth that were under his dominion and all the peoples, were fighting against Jerusalem" and its remaining cities (Jer. 34:1). Because of Israel’s sin, apparently even the Lord, Israel’s protector, had withdrawn. For nearly forty years, Jeremiah the prophet pleaded with God’s people to repent, but they would not have it. Israel was nearly apostate, and the dire warnings of the prophet Jeremiah were about to come to pass.

However, hidden in the ways of God was a plan, a redemptive strategy that would reverse Israel’s direction. If the Jews implemented a "Year of Remission" (see Deut. 15:1-18), God would show to them the same mercy they showed to one another. What was required was that "each man [would] set free his male servant and each man his female servant . . . so that no one should keep them, a Jew his brother, in bondage" (Jer. 34:9).

Not only did they agree to this year of release, but "all the officials and all the people obeyed." Then, in earnest faith, they "entered into the covenant . . . so that no one should keep them any longer in bondage; they obeyed, and set them free" (Jer. 34:10).

The Bible says the Judeans cut a calf in two and then passed "between its parts" (Jer. 34:18). This was the same kind of covenant ritual Abraham had made with the Lord centuries earlier (see Gen. 15:10, 17-18.).

The redemptive plan of God was this: If the Israelites set free their slaves, they would not be taken as slaves. If they showed mercy, God would show Himself merciful to them as well. Even though they were, by all counts, nearly apostate, the act of releasing the debts of others would have averted the destruction of their cities, for "mercy triumphs over judgment" (James 2:13)!

As they were releasing one another, something marvelous occurred. Supernaturally the Lord drew "the king of Babylon…away" (Jer. 34:21). At the very moment the people were releasing the debts of others, God was reducing their debt to Him. What they did on earth was actually being replicated for them in Heaven!

In all the years since the establishment of the Law, Israel had never celebrated a year of release. Yet now, even with their enemies within striking range, Israel covenanted with God to free every man his slave.

Unforgiveness In the Church
How does the above story relate to us? Today we too are facing overwhelming foes. Our society is overrun with corruption and the church is hardly better than the world. The prophets are warning of judgment, and at times, it seems as though God has stopped listening to our prayers.

Yet, I believe if we can sincerely forgive those who are spiritual debtors to us, even starting with those in our homes and families - if we extend forgiveness to our neighbors, and proclaim release to those who left our churches - the mercy of God will begin to fall again on our land.

Let the Lord reveal all with whom you have unforgiveness. If we are at the altar and remember someone who has unforgiveness toward us, let us leave our offering and be reconciled (see Matt. 5:23-24). Yes, let us covenant with God for our communities, and even for our nation!

Indeed, let us take this one step further: let us release those who have voted for candidates with whom we strongly disagree. It is time to rebuild our lives in Christ, and reunite in the power of redemption. Let us bring Christ’s covenant of forgiveness into our inter-racial relationships, and let us, each one, embrace the covenant of the Lamb.

The Sad End of the Jeremiah 34
In spite of the great breakthrough Israel experienced, their story ends badly. For when the enemy left and the pressure was off, each man "took back his" male and female servants " . . . and brought them into subjection" (see vv. 13-16).

Beloved, hear me please: if only the Jews would have followed through and held fast their release, the Book of Lamentations never would have been written! Mercy would have triumphed and remained, but such was not the case.

Still, for us, the final chapters of our times are yet to be written. We can learn from the example we see in Jeremiah 34. If we will embrace mercy, if we can sincerely release one another, we will escape the dire expectations coming to meet our sinful society. Our actions today, even now, will determine whether our society is blessed or judged. Let us, therefore, release the debts of every man and covenant for mercy for our land.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Up to 38% off
When the Many Are One - book or eBook
A House United - book
The Power of a Unified Church - CD or MP3 Series

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subscribe to Francis' Facebook page.

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.

[/center]

November 16, 2012

Subscribe to receive
FREE email messages and
bookstore specials

Accepting Registrations

Level I
class

Available also in
Spanish / Español

www.frangipane.org

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 09 Nov 2012, 9:34 pm

Your Appointment Still Awaits You

Appointed Times
In spite of escalating turmoil in our world, and failed hopes for presidential elections in the USA, there still remains one last, great outpouring of mercy before the time of the end (see Matt. 24:14; Acts 2:17). This supernatural season is not something for which we must beg God. No, its coming has been predetermined. It is the "appointed time" of the Lord.

As most know, an "appointed time" is an open display of the sovereignty and power of God, whether it is in calling a person or calling a nation. In it we discover with absolute certainty that nothing is impossible for God. It is a season when God fulfills the hopes and dreams of His people.

As it is written,

"But You, O Lord, abide forever, and Your name to all generations. You will arise and have compassion on Zion; for it is time to be gracious to her, for the appointed time has come" (Ps. 102:12-13).

During an "appointed time" it is as though the Lord physically rises and moves in unfailing compassion on behalf of His people. It is the time when divine promises, dreams and spiritual hopes are fulfilled. Recall: Abraham and Sarah had waited in faith for a quarter century for the promise of God. Finally, as they neared one hundred years of age, the Lord told Abraham, "At the appointed time I will return to you . . . and Sarah will have a son" (Gen. 18:14). One year later, "at the appointed time" (Gen. 21:2), Isaac was born to aged parents!

While there are, indeed, appointed times of judgment (Mark 13:33), this phrase most frequently represents a time, preset by God, when He invades mankind with "wonders, plans formed long ago, [that unfold] with perfect faithfulness" (Isa .25:1).

Demons may stand arrayed against the Lord; nations may align themselves to fight Him. It does not matter. "He who sits in the heavens laughs" (Ps. 2:4). For He makes all things His servants (Ps. 119:91), even His enemies' plans for evil are reversed and made to serve the purpose of God (Gen. 50:20; Rom. 8:28; Acts 2:22-24).

If God gave you a vision, a spiritual hope or dream for your future, there will be an appointed time when that which God spoke comes to pass. Thus the Lord assures us, "Record the vision and inscribe it on tablets, that the one who reads it may run. For the vision is yet for the appointed time. It hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; for it will certainly come, it will not delay" (Hab. 2:2-3, italics mine). Though your vision may tarry, wait for it. For it will certainly come to pass at the appointed time.

Appointed Servants of God
Consider the Lord's word to His disciples. He said,

"You did not choose Me but I chose you, and appointed you that you would go and bear fruit, and that your fruit would remain" (John 15:16).

The disciples certainly felt that they had chosen Christ. Yet, the deeper truth was that God chose them before the foundation of the world. Likewise, He chose us and predestined us to come to Christ (Eph. 1:3-5). We could not even come to Christ had not the Father drawn us (John 6:44). Yet, He who chose us also appointed us to bear fruit. The same power that worked in us our surrender and faith continues to work in our hearts, appointing us to bear fruit. Do you believe God has chosen you? Then believe also that He has appointed you to bear fruit.

The Enemy's Work
One may argue, "But I know people who were good Christians who have fallen away." Yes, but in most cases you will find that prior to falling away they fell into deep disappointment about a failed spiritual expectation. Disappointment is not just a sad emotional state of mind; deep disappointment actually can sever our hearts from faith. It can "dis-appoint" us from our appointed destiny.

I have known many who were doing well, moving toward their destiny. The future God had for them seemed close enough to taste. Then they became disappointed in someone or something. By accepting a demonically manipulated dis-appointment into their spirits, and letting that event germinate and grow into a disappointment with God, a bitter cold winter overtook their souls and their destiny went dormant.

When one is dis-appointed, he is cut off from his appointment with destiny. Their appointed breakthrough remains in the heart of God, but the individual is isolated by unbelief. Hope deferred has made their heart sick. It is here, even in the throes of disappointment, that the righteous must learn to live by faith (see Hab. 2:1-4).

Listen well my friend: Satan will stop your destiny if you accept the power of disappointment into your life. Disappointment cuts us off from our vision, and without a vision people perish.

Therefore, let me ask you: Are you carrying disappointment in your heart? Renounce it. Forgive those who have let you down. Have you personally or morally failed? Repent deeply and return to your Redeemer. Right now, I ask the Holy Spirit to remove the paralyzing sting of disappointment from your heart! Holy Spirit, deliver your people this day from the effect of the disappointment. Let them know that their appointment with destiny is still set.

Adapted from This Day We Fight , published by Arrow Publications and is available at www.arrowbookstore.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Subscribe to Francis' Facebook page.

Copyright (c) 2012
All rights reserved.

[/center][/center]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 31 ... 35  Next