World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
WE ARE IN END TIMES. EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

WE ARE IN END TIMES.

Go down

WE ARE IN END TIMES. Empty WE ARE IN END TIMES.

Post  Admin Thu 25 Jul 2013, 9:36 pm

[b style="color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: medium;"]DEFINATELY WE ARE IN END TIMES.[/b]

Okay for those who want to dismiss as to say there has always been wars and rumours of wars. I can understand from that standpoint. Even if someone have not read the Old Testament or tried to follow prophesies at some time in our life we have probably heard some of the other things mentioned, what Jesus said in the New Testament written for us, such as nations fighting against, nations and earquakes in various places, famine, there are some other mentioned but these are for example. All this is going on right now and called the birth pangs, some people have long labour pains and then there are others who actually have very quickly, I had a neighbour and on her first baby was born in a couple of hours. I have heard of others who have had their babies delivered in the ambulance on route. Jesus did say he will come suddenly, when we least expect it but we need to be ready.

I watch what is happening in the Middle East which convince me of what is said in the Bible. 

Egypt have been much in the News since the ousting of President Morsi where we have Egyptians fighting against Egyptians. You will find about this Prophesy Isaiah 19:2 All this is happening right now.  

We can go back in soomewhat recent History to find the beginning of the birth pangs as it were.  1948 or could even be as earlier as 1917 if you read of The Balfour Declaration which was the first declaration by a world power in favour of a Jewish national Home in what was Called Palestine, but in Fact was Israel.

Note: The Romans originally called the province Judea.(The Jews called it Israel).

However, between 132 AD and 135 AD there was a serious Jewish revolt in Judea (known to historians as the Bar Kochba Revolt).

After the revolt had been crushed, the Emperor Hadrian was so annoyed with the Jews that he decreed they all had to leave Judea (this was the origin of the Jewish Diaspora). Further, he changed the name of the province from Judea to Palestine.

Back to recent times, BIRTH of a NATION IN ONE DAY

1948 and Prophesy A Nation being born in a day.

Isaiah speaks of birth even before Labour Pains And that too is precisely what happened. A movement called Zionism began in the 1800s to encourage Jews worldwide to move to Israel, which at that time was called Palestine. Within hours of the declaration of independence in 1948, Israel was attacked by the surrounding countries of Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Saudi Arabia.

Bible passage: Isaiah 66:7-8

Prophet: Isaiah Written: perhaps between 701-681 BCFulfilled: 1948 I remind you Isaiah 66:8 Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children.

I could go on mention others such as Syrian and Damascus but will mention just one more event which is again happening right now in Egypt.

EGYPT  NILE RIVER - A SIGN

Isaiah, the prophet, writing under God's direction 2,700 years ago tells of these events as though it were written today.  "And the waters shall fail from the sea, and the river (Nile) shall be wasted and dried up (Isaiah 19:5)."  "And they shall turn the rivers far away; and the brooks of defense shall be emptied and dried up: the reeds and flags shall wither (Isaiah 19:6)."

You can check this out for yourself it is happening right now. 

I leave you with a link to 10 Prophecies fulfilled 1948 concerning Israel.

http://watchmanbiblestudy.com/Articles/1948PropheciesFulfilled.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down