World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 9:47 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 9:40 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 9:25 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 9:14 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 8:40 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 5:32 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 3:55 pm by Admin

» israelAM
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 3:41 pm by Admin

» AISH
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 3:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 3:20 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 3:18 pm by Admin

» The Life and Death of Binyamin Airley
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 2:39 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 10:16 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 9:07 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 12:02 am by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:20 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 Empty Re: KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING

Post  Admin Wed 18 Dec 2019, 10:12 pm

MATTHEW 1

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a Son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

GOD IS WITH ME

It was nearly 700 years since Isaiah's prophecy, and the Jewish people were still waiting. Generation after generation passed and still God remained silent.

But now, God steps into human history in a new way, in the form of a man: Jesus, God's only Son, who came down to earth to dwell with us.

This was and IS the turning point of history! History revolves on this axis.. God the Son came down to earth in the form of a man, as fully God and yet fully man.

He had all the bodily functions we have, experienced all the emotions we do and yet was without any sin or fault.

To be living in Bible times and to have actually seen Jesus in the flesh, must have been incredible! Do you wonder what it was like? Did people realize who He was?

He lived a normal life for thirty years. HE was a carpenter in Nazareth. Can you imagine Jesus making something for you? It must have been the most beautiful piece of furniture ever made, perfect in every detail.

He walked around Nazareth; He went to the synagogue every Sabbath, as a faithful Jew. He lived thirty years in obscurity, and the three years He lived in public view changed the world forever.

In everything He did, there was perfection and now like that first Christmas, Jesus wants to come and live with you in your heart.

I hope this Christmas time, of all the people you receive into your home and all the presents you get, that you will receive Jesus as your Savior and Lord by faith alone and that you will be able to say: GOD IS WITH ME!Jesus is my Savior and My Lord!
God bless you
KK
SERMONS
HIS NAME IS WONDERFUL BY OUR PASTOR LUKE 1:26-38
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1216181054557954

THE GIFTS OFF THE WISE MEN BY OUR PASTOR MATTHEW 2:1-12

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=21611356150

BLINDED BY BITTERNESS BY JIMMY LI RUTH 1:10-22
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=101719743165888

UNITY THROUGH HUMILITY BY JIMMY LI PHILIPPIANS 2:1-11

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=313132356593

CHARLES SPURGEON QUOTES
Pure Desire When a man has fifty different desires, his heart resembles a pool of water, which is spread over a marsh, breeding mist and pestilence; but when all his desires are brought into one channel, his heart becomes like a river of pure water, running along and fertilizing the fields.
True Love真正的爱It seems too costly for him who is the Prince of Life and Glory to let his fair limbs be tortured in agony; that the hands which carried mercies should be pierced with accursed nails; that the temples that were always clothed with love should have cruel thorns driven through them. It appears too much. Oh! Weep, Christian, and let our sorrow rise. Is not the price all but too great, that your beloved should for you resign himself?

Prayer祷告If anyone would ask me for a summation of the Christian religion, I would say, it is in that one word—"prayer. " If I would be asked, "What will take in the whole of the Christian experience?" I would answer, "Prayer. " A man must have been convinced of sin before he could pray; he must have had some hope that there was mercy for him before he could pray. In fact, all the Christian virtues are locked up in that word, prayer. If you tell me, that you are a person of prayer, then I will reply at once, "Sir, I have no doubt of the reality, as well as the sincerity, of your religion.

Our TearsOh ! It is a glorious fact, that prayers are noticed in heaven. The poor broken hearted sinner, going into their bedroom, bends their knee, but can only utter their mournful cry in the language of sighs and tears. Look! that groan has made all the harps of heaven thrill with music; that tear has, been caught by God, and put into a vase made especially for tears, to be perpetually preserved. The tearful praying Christian, whose distress prevents his words, will be clearly understood by the Most High.。

https://www1.cbn.com/kenneth-copeland-and-future-america

Kenneth Copeland and the Future of America

AMERICA IN 2020
At KCM’s Victory Campaign in November, 2019, Pastor Copeland spoke of what he sees ahead for America next year:

“Those politicians who refuse My call to unite and become the United States of America, and not just ‘America,’ those politicians who refuse to listen, those politicians who continue the pathway of hate, I will remove them from their place, and I will remove their influence from the record books. I will remove them from their place. I will remove their influence from the record books. I will remove their candle in their families. I will remove them from office and put somebody in there who will.”

“The LORD is revealing new visions this coming year that will be absolutely stunning. They will include insights, ideas and concepts that have never been heard of before. Joel 2:28-29 (and Acts 2:16-18) tells us, “It shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: and also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my Spirit. 2020 will be a year of great change. Wonderful and magnificent changes in the kingdom of God in the earth. Changes that will come because of insights, ideas and concepts directly from Jesus to His Church by His mighty Spirit. Glorious concepts of how His laws work; the laws governing increase and financial prosperity; the laws of the Spirit that release miracles and divine healings and manifestations of His Almighty power on the earth. New concepts of His love; His very person; for He is love. Insights into the true power and strength of His joy.”

“It will be days of political change, great victories and great defeats. For the spiritual enemies of God and His people shall be crushed—spirits, not flesh and blood. But there are those on both sides of the political divide who refuse to listen to The LORD Advocate General of the Church. Their dreams shall be dashed, their desires shall be wounded, and they will be removed from their offices and replaced, some by the ballot, some by tragedy, and some who in despair will quit and go do something else. ‘This is My country,’ saith The LORD Jesus.’ It was founded by people who love Me for the sole purpose of their love and desire to worship Me and to worship the Almighty God, and I will never forget that.’ Change. ‘2020—the year of change and manifested power,’ saith The LORD.”

THE PRAYER OF FAITH
Kenneth Copeland is known for his teachings on miraculous things that happen when we pray through faith. He says believes in the God of Exodus 34:10, who said, “Behold, I make a covenant: before all thy people I will do marvels, such as have not been done in all the earth, nor in any nation: and all the people among which thou art shall see the work of the LORD: for it is a terrible thing that I will do with thee.” Pastor Copeland says if we believe in faith, we should expect the personal presence of God, along with miraculous healings and miracles.

He also believes America is about to witness a great revival. He recently said, “I am totally convinced that this is a time of the Holy Spirit outpouring like we’ve never seen. We’re in the midst of the greatest thing that has believe the U.S. will ride the crest of this wave of manifestation of the Holy Spirit all the way to, and including the rebirth of this nation to where it will be known again as the nation that preaches the gospel to the world.”

LONG-LASTING LEGACY
Kenneth Copeland is known around the world for his Christian ministry. He’s an author, a speaker, a television minister, and also a recording artist and a pilot. One of his biggest desires is to see people live successful lives through Christ.

More than forty-five years ago, the Lord told Kenneth Copeland to preach the uncompromised Word of God on every available voice, proclaiming the truth of God’s Word and His unconditional love. He founded Kenneth Copeland Ministries in 1967. In 1973, they began printing “Believer’s Voice of Victory,” a weekly magazine with Christian articles. In 1979, Kenneth and his wife, Gloria, began broadcasting “Believer’s Voice of Victory” television show. Since then, the couple has established a ministry that serves in many facets, including a school of healing, prison ministry, conferences, books, audio and video teachings.

Over the years, Kenneth and Gloria have produced Bible-based teaching articles about faith, love, healing, prosperity, redemption, righteousness, the anointing and the principles of victorious Christian living. KCM has gone around the globe just to bring the good news that Jesus Is Lord, no matter where you are. It continues to be their privilege to preach the good news of Jesus Christ around the world on every available voice – from the weekday and Sunday Believer’s Voice of Victory broadcast to conventions and Victory Campaigns, to the Believer’s Voice of Victory magazine, to the internet. Today, the ministry has international offices in Canada, Europe, Australia, Africa, Asia, Colombia, Costa Rica, and the Ukraine. The ministry broadcasts on over 600 stations daily and is also available through pre-recorded Internet webcasts at www.kcm.org .

The mission of KCM and Eagle Mountain International Church is to teach Christians worldwide who they are in Christ Jesus and how to live a victorious life in their covenant rights and privileges. They are called to lead people to the place where they operate proficiently; to build an army of mature believers, bringing them from milk to meat, from religion to reality.

Kenneth Copeland Ministries was birthed out of “love for the people and a commitment to bring people the Word," states Copeland. "Our lives are totally wrapped up in ministering to the people. When we say, ‘We're here for you,’ we mean it to this point—everything we do, everything we preach, every broadcast we come on, everywhere we minister, everything we say and do is prayed, engineered, designed to minister to the people. God called us to take His message of love and faith to the whole world. We care about you and we want to help you find the answers you need in God's Word.”

Copeland looks forward to many more years of ministry. “People say, ‘Kenneth Copeland, when are you going to quit?’” he says. I don’t have time to quit. Oh how Satan would like for me and Pat [Robertson] to quit. You have to press and take advantage of 2 Corinthians 10:5, the weapons of our warfare are mighty. And those of us who have been in the ministry for 40, 50 years have to do this and have to continually cast that imagination down.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 17 Dec 2019, 10:54 pm

[size=16]First of all, I want to wish you all a happy Christmas and blessed 2020

Thanks for taking time to read and pass on these devotions, from now on the sermons will come in series, today we start a series on Malachi, some because of their length have to be spilt, I have done things in series so that people can be fed with the word of God. On the monthly battle stations, we will be having series also but this time short devotions and not full sermons. Remember that I have listened to all the sermons and have been blessed, so I am passing them onto you to feast and feed on

12 QUESTIONS

Happy New year everyone. Growth in grace is an ongoing thing: 2 Peter 3:18. 

Have you grown in grace this past year? It's time to examine your life: 2 Corinthians 13:5.

Here are 12 questions to ask ourselves.- Be honest with yourself and God

1. DO YOU LOVE GOD'S WORD MORE?

Psalm 119:97 – ‘O how love thy law! It is my meditation all the day.’

Do you have a passion for the word of God? I am not asking if you read it more. Has it become like honey to you? Every time you read it, does God speak directly to you? Can you say the same words above?

2.  DO YOU LOVE SPENDING TIME IN PRAYER?

Now here is a biggie! I struggle here, I must admit. One minute spent praying is worth a hundred doing anything else. Prayer is the Christian's vital breath; it is his lifeblood. We just talk to our heavenly Father. We talk to the ones we love.. Amen! If we love God, then we will spend more and more time with Him. How much time do we spend communing with God?

3. ARE YOU MORE INVOLVED IN SPIRITUAL WARFARE?

If you hadn't noticed, the Christian is a warrior. He/she is engaged in a desperate battle. In Ephesians 6, we are told to arm ourselves with spiritual weapons that will overcome the devil,etc. We need to be in hand to hand combat. The Roman soldiers whom Paul saw were always ready to fight. They obeyed their Commanding Officer and would go anywhere to fight for his cause. There is no let-up brothers and sisters; let's be engaged in warfare. Let's say like Paul at the end of his life.. I HAVE FOUGHT A GOOD FIGHT!!!

4. DO YOU LOVE GOD AND YOUR FELLOW BELIEVERS MORE AND MORE?

Jesus said the two greatest commandments were to love God and love your neighbour. Is God our first love or just one of many? This was the problem with the children of Israel. They loved God, but He was just one of many loves. He wants and demands your undiluted love. Do we also have pure love for our brethren, whoever they are? I am in China and can't understand much of what people say and likewise they also of me; but we love each other. There is a powerful and pure love between us. Do you show it to your fellow believers, not just in words but in actions?

5. DO YOU LOVE TO HEAR GOD'S VOICE?

Before Adam and Eve fell, they loved to hear God's voice. It is so sad to hear God's words in the garden.. God calls to them when they are hiding. This year when God speaks, let us not say  like Adam:. "I am afraid because of some sin," but like Samuel, who said: "Speak Lord for thy servant hears." When God speaks to us, may we have open ears and eager hearts. Jesus says “My sheep hear My voice and they love to hear it..” HOW SWEET IS THE VOICE OF GOD TO THE BELIEVER.. AMEN. HOW SWEET IS IT TO YOU MY FRIEND?

6. DO YOU SHARE THE GOSPEL MORE?

The Great Commission is to share the gospel with people in our locality. Some of us, like me, have been called to China. You may not be called to some far country. You may still live in the same neighborhood that you were born in, but the Commission remains the same. Go out and share the gospel! We are not to stay in our comfortable churches and expect people to come to us. Remember. what we do is a CO-MISSION, between you and God. It is God's powerfilling weak vessels like us.

7. DO YOU LOVE THE WORLD LESS?

1 John 2:15 –“ Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.” Do we obey this command? To obey this command we truly need to be loving Jesus more. In the words of the chorus:

TURN YOUR EYES OPEN JESUS

LOOK FULL IN HIS WONDERFUL FACE

AND THE THINGS OF THE WORLD

WILL GROW STRANGELY DIM

IN THE LIGHT OF HUS GLORY AND GRACE.

www.casgv.org/Hymnary/Hymnary-H509.pps

Do we love the world less or more than we did last year?

8. ARE YOU IN FULL CONTROL OF YOUR WORDS?

The tongue is called an unruly evil in James 3. Are you more in control of your tongue than you were last year? One of the evidences of a growing Christian is that you are in control of your tongue. Are your words sweeter than last year?

9. ARE YOU MORE OBEDIENT TO GOD?

Jesus says ”If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.” Obedience to God is one of the greatest characteristics of the Christian. As we said earlier, Paul talks about the Roman soldier. These soldiers obeyed their Commanding Officer. Are you obeying your Commander. - God himself?

10. IS THERE A GREATER EXCELLENCE IN ALL YOU DO?

Ephesians 6:5-9 and Colossians 3:17 give us a blueprint for living: We are to do all for the glory of God. Whether it is washing up  or preaching, we are to do everything for His glory. If we are washing, we should wash up as if Jesus was going to drink out of that cup or glass. Is our work done in an a more excellent way than it was last year?

11. DO YOU WEEP FOR SOULS MORE AND IN REPENTANCE?

I love Jeremiah; he wept so much. But he is not the only one who weeps in scripture. Our Saviour weeps at the grave of Lazarus. We need to cry over our sin... we need to be in sorrow for our sin. We need to have compassion like Jesus had for a world that is dying.. He wept over Jerusalem. Look at Paul in Romans 9:1-3, and his pain for his own people, Israel. Do you have the same pain for your community and country? When was the last time you cried in repentance? When was the last time you cried to God in prayer for your family, community and country?

12. DO YOU HAVE A DEEPER WONDER ABOUT YOUR SALVATION?

It has been 45 years since I first trusted Christ. It is incredible to me that God loves me and that He sent His Son to die for someone like me. Has the wonder of your salvation grown in the last year? Ever wonder why God should pour his love, mercy and grace upon you? I do.

David prayed that he wouldn't lose the joy of his salvation. I hope you still have the wonder of a little child when it comes to your salvation. I hope it is something that brings you joyful amazement, joyful wonder, and makes you raise your voice in praise to your Saviour.

There are other questions you can ask yourself, but these are a good way to start.

When we get to the end of 2020, may we be able to answer all the questions, by saying "YES I have."

God bless you,

Keith

[/size]

SERMON SERIES

MALACHI'S MIGHTY MINISTRY BY DENNIS LYLE

SETTING THE SCENE CH 1:1-5

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1812628100

GIVING GOD YOUR BEST CH 1:6-14

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=12212722321

IS YOUR HEART RIGHT WITH GOD? CH2 :1-9

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=12912623223

HOW TO HAVE A LASTING MARRIAGE CH 2:10-16

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=2512627242
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Dec 2019, 9:24 pm

SERMONS
NEHEMIAH SERIES BY MARK RAINES
NO LITTLE PEOPLE CHAPTER 11
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=791272365

GOD NEVER LEAVES A WORK UNFINISHED CHAPTER 12
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=716122147380

WHEN GODLINES IS LEAKING PART 1 CHAPTER 13
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=72612222284

WHEN GODLINESS IS LEAKING PART 2 CHAPTER 13
Where Godliness is Leaking #2
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Dec 2019, 9:23 pm

AVOID THE SLOW LEAK

“Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me: For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.   Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry…2 Timothy 4:9-11.”

Paul is very sad.  One of his closest friends has in fact turned out to be one who has betrayed him and left him.  Indeed Paul had included Demas in the closing verses of Colossians and Philemon. But what had happened?   Crescens and Titus had been sent to their ministries, but it looks like Demas had just gone. He had departed and there was no coming back to Rome and to Paul. He had watched the Apostle Paul and this probably was a slow leak instead of a snap decision.   Demas probably hadn't woken up and thought, “Today I will leave Paul and return to the world.”   These things happened because of a slow leak in his life.   Moment by moment and day by day he had one little thought after another; one little compromise after another and then finally the draw of the world was too much.

It is a warning to us.   Did Demas repent?   We are not told. Was he saved? He had all the trappings of the Christian.   He was with Paul after all, indeed he was called Paul's co-worker. There is another person mentioned in verse 11, John Mark.   Remember Him?   He is the one who deserted Paul and Barnabas. This is the one that Paul wants Timothy to bring.  John Mark had truly upset Paul, as we see in Acts 15, because it had led to the breakup of himself and Barnabas. But now here is Paul saying that He is profitable to him. 

There is hope for the believer, who for whatever reason walks away from his/her faith or his/her ministry. Many years ago, I walked away from my faith, but the Lord held me and in time and under the urging of the Holy Spirit, I came back. PRAISE HIS NAME!   Maybe Demas came back or maybe he didn't; only God knows. But in these two men, we have a divine warning in Demas and Divine comfort in John Mark. We have to watch our heart.   Guard our hearts to the pull of the world.  Proverbs 4:23 says, “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.”

Are you watching your heart?   Demas wasn't.   He hadn't set a guard against the pull of the world. When we watch TV and listen to worldly things, we are giving the devil a foothold in our lives, which we need to break down by turning those things off. Protect yourself.   Christian, fill yourself full of the Word and prayer.   Are you a John Mark or like a Peter? There is hope for you.   You can be profitable to God and the body of Christ. 

God Bless You,
Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Dec 2019, 9:22 pm

FANTASY PROPHETS

“Then said I, Alas, Lord God! Behold, the [false] prophets say to them, You will not see the sword, nor will you have famine; but I [the Lord] will give you assured peace (peace that lasts, the peace of truth) in this place.   Then the Lord said to me, The [false] prophets prophesy lies in My name. I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, nor have I spoken to them. They prophesy to you a false or pretended vision, a worthless divination [conjuring or practicing magic, trying to call forth the responses supposed  to be given by idols], and the deceit of their own minds.   Therefore, thus says the Lord concerning the [false] prophets who prophesy in My name—although I did not send them—and who say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land: By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed…Jeremiahs 14:13-15.”

Jeremiah was the Weeping Prophet.   Well wouldn't you of wept if you had heard what the false prophets were saying?  Times have not really changed.   Today we have many so called prophets who say exactly what they want to say. They have no vision from God at all. Today many in the church, have itching ears, they want to hear the latest word from these false prophets.  Read in the passage above, and compare what the false prophetssay to black magic and divination. Why do they do it?   Well they want a response or more importantly, they want to be recognised.   The more recognised they become the more deceitful and false they will be. 

The prophets in Jeremiah' s day said that it was okay to just go as you are; nothing is going to happen.   God is going to bless you whatever you do - WRONG. The phrase, you are going to be blessed; does it sound familiar?   Listen to any of the Prosperity Preachers and they will say sow your seed into our ministry and you will receive a blessing from God.

Jesus does promise blessings, but he also promises persecutions, trials, etc.    An example is the Apostle Paul.   Look at what he went through.   He is such a dedicated Pastor. His trials and persecutions were many.   Look at these prophets, in their big houses and fancy suits.    It's time to bleed them dry church and stop pandering to your/their lusts.

God Bless You,
Keith
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Dec 2019, 11:34 pm

[size=19]FANTASY PROPHETS
 “Then said I, Alas, Lord God! Behold, the [false] prophets say to them, You will not see the sword, nor will you have famine; but I [the Lord] will give you assured peace (peace that lasts, the peace of truth) in this place.   Then the Lord said to me, The [false] prophets prophesy lies in My name. I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, nor have I spoken to them. They prophesy to you a false or pretended vision, a worthless divination [conjuring or practicing magic, trying to call forth the responses supposed to be given by idols], and the deceit of their own minds.   Therefore, thus says the Lord concerning the [false] prophets who prophesy in My name—although I did not send them—and who say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land: By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed…Jeremiahs 14:13-15.”

Jeremiah was the Weeping Prophet.   Well wouldn't you of wept if you had heard what the false prophets were saying?  Times have not really changed.   Today we have many so called prophets who say exactly what they want to say. They have no vision from God at all. Today many in the church, have itching ears, they want to hear the latest word from these false prophets.  Read in the passage above, and compare what the false prophetssay to black magic and divination. Why do they do it?   Well they want a response or more importantly, they want to be recognised.   The more recognised they become the more deceitful and false they will be. 

The prophets in Jeremiah's day said that it was okay to just go as you are; nothing is going to happen.   God is going to bless you whatever you do - WRONG. The phrase, you are going to be blessed; does it sound familiar?   Listen to any of the Prosperity Preachers and they will say sow your seed into our ministry and you will receive a blessing from God.

Jesus does promise blessings, but he also promises persecutions, trials, etc.    An example is the Apostle Paul.   Look at what he went through.   He is such a dedicated Pastor. His trials and persecutions were many.   Look at these prophets, in their big houses and fancy suits.    It's time to bleed them dry church and stop pandering to your/their lusts.

God Bless You,

Keith  

AVOID THE SLOW LEAK

“Do thy diligence to come shortly unto me: For Demas hath forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is departed unto Thessalonica; Crescens to Galatia, Titus unto Dalmatia.   Only Luke is with me. Take Mark, and bring him with thee: for he is profitable to me for the ministry…2 Timothy 4:9-11.”

Paul is very sad.  One of his closest friends has in fact turned out to be one who has betrayed him and left him.  Indeed Paul had included Demas in the closing verses of Colossians and Philemon. But what had happened?   Crescens and Titus had been sent to their ministries, but it looks like Demas had just gone. He had departed and there was no coming back to Rome and to Paul. He had watched the Apostle Paul and this probably was a slow leak instead of a snap decision.   Demas probably hadn't woken up and thought, “Today I will leave Paul and return to the world.”   These things happened because of a slow leak in his life.   Moment by moment and day by day he had one little thought after another; one little compromise after another and then finally the draw of the world was too much.

It is a warning to us.   Did Demas repent?   We are not told. Was he saved? He had all the trappings of the Christian.   He was with Paul after all, indeed he was called Paul's co-worker. There is another person mentioned in verse 11, John Mark.   Remember Him?   He is the one who deserted Paul and Barnabas. This is the one that Paul wants Timothy to bring.  John Mark had truly upset Paul, as we see in Acts 15, because it had led to the breakup of himself and Barnabas. But now here is Paul saying that He is profitable to him. 

There is hope for the believer, who for whatever reason walks away from his/her faith or his/her ministry. Many years ago, I walked away from my faith, but the Lord held me and in time and under the urging of the Holy Spirit, I came back. PRAISE HIS NAME!   Maybe Demas came back or maybe he didn't; only God knows. But in these two men, we have a divine warning in Demas and Divine comfort in John Mark. We have to watch our heart.   Guard our hearts to the pull of the world.  Proverbs 4:23 says, “Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.”

Are you watching your heart?   Demas wasn't.   He hadn't set a guard against the pull of the world. When we watch TV and listen to worldly things, we are giving the devil a foothold in our lives, which we need to break down by turning those things off. Protect yourself.   Christian, fill yourself full of the Word and prayer.   Are you a John Mark or like a Peter? There is hope for you.   You can be profitable to God and the body of Christ. 

God Bless You,

Keith 

SERMONS[/size]

NO LITTLE PEOPLE CHAPTER 11

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=791272365

GOD NEVER LEAVES A WORK UNFINISHED CHAPTER 12

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=716122147380

WHEN GODLINES IS LEAKING PART 1 CHAPTER 13

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=72612222284

WHEN GODLINESS IS LEAKING PART 2 CHAPTER 13

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=726122222447
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 12 Dec 2019, 12:50 am

The loving heart of an actual living Christ!
(J.C. Ryle, "Holiness, Its Nature, Hindrances, Difficulties, and Roots" 1879)
I am afraid that many Christians in our day have lost sight of Christ. They talk . . .  more about salvation — than about their only Savior, and  more about redemption — than the one true Redeemer, and  more about Christ's work — than Christ Himself!
This is a great fault — one that accounts for the dry and shriveled spirit that infuses the religious lives of many who profess faith. As ever you would grow in grace, and have joy and peace in believing — beware of falling into this error! 
Cease to regard the Gospel as a mere collection of dry doctrines. Look at it rather as the revelation of a mighty living Being in whose sight you are daily to live. 
Cease to regard the Gospel as a mere set of abstract propositions and abstruse principles and rules. Look at it as the introduction to a glorious personal Friend.
This is the kind of Gospel that the apostles preached. They did not go about the world telling men of love and mercy and pardon in the abstract. The leading subject of all their sermons, was the loving heart of an actual living Christ!
This is the kind of Gospel which is most calculated to promote sanctification and fitness for glory. Nothing, surely, is so likely to prepare us for that Heaven where Christ's personal presence will be all, and that glory where we shall meet Christ face to face — as to realize communion with Christ as an actual living Person. There is all the difference in the world, between an idea and a person!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 Dec 2019, 2:22 pm

EAST LESSER SUNDA ISLANDS

Population: 4.5 milion

Evangelical 33%

These are the islands of Sumba, Flores and West Timor. Flores is Catholic, but paganism is common.

The Manggarai, 660,000 are half Muslim and half animist. Please pray for a spiritual breakthrough.

Sumba has been resistant to the gospel, but saw a move of the Holy Spirit in the 1980's. Many Christians are still nominal and a continued work of the Spirit is needed.

West Timor

East Timor's decision to become independent led to the widespread destruction and death of many. Please pray for deep healing. God is working among many in the refugee camps where there are many Bible study groups.

The Sabu people on Sabu Island and in West Timor are largely Christian, but this is a spiritual battleground. Please pray for the work of God to make much progress.

The Ambenu Timor and Belu Tetun are being touched by God's Spirit. Please pray for the formation of churches amongst these people.

Please pray for the many people who need the scriptures and also for a training centre to train up the believers.

UN-REACHED PEOPLES

MANGGARAI

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/13504/ID
KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING - Page 17 Mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fjoshuaproject.net%2Fassets%2Fmedia%2Fprofiles%2Fphotos%2Fp13504Manggarai in Indonesia | Joshua Project
The Joshua Project Progress Scale is an estimate of the progress of church planting among a people group, people cluster, country or language. The Progress Scale is derived from people group values for percent Evangelical and percent Christian Adherent.
joshuaproject.net
[size]

Population: 755,000

Evangelical: 2%

Praise God that there is a work of the Spirit amongst this people. May we water these tender roots with prayer.

Please pray for these few believers that they would form into a viable church, be trained, and then share the gospel with their neighbours.

Please pray for the formation of churches amongst these people and for the training of pastors and leaders.

Please pray they would have the Bible and other resources in their own language.

God bless you

KK.

SERMONS

NEHEMIAHS URBAN PLANNING CHAPTER 7

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=591221495610

PREACH IT EZRA..PREACH IT CHAPTER 8

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=514122124211

NEHEMIAH'S PRAYER OF CONFESSION CHAPTER 9

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=6131295177

LIVING OUT THE TRUTH CHAPTER 10

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=7312222835
[/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Dec 2019, 4:19 pm

[size=16]MATTHEW 1 

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a Son, and they shall call His name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

GOD IS WITH ME

It was nearly 700 years since Isaiah's prophecy, and the Jewish people were still waiting. Generation after generation passed and still God remained silent. 

But now, God steps into human history in a new way, in the form of a man: Jesus, God's only Son, who came down to earth to dwell with us. 

This was and IS the turning point of history! History revolves on this axis. God the Son came down to earth in the form of a man, as fully God and yet fully man.

He had all the bodily functions we have, experienced all the emotions we do and yet was without any sin or fault. 

To be living in Bible times and to have actually seen Jesus in the flesh, must of been incredible! Do you wonder what it was like? Did people realize who He was? 

He lived a normal life for thirty years. HE was a carpenter in Nazareth. Can you imagine Jesus making something for you? It must of been the most beautiful piece of furniture ever made, perfect in every detail.

He walked around Nazareth; He went to the synagogue every Sabbath, as a faithful Jew. He lived thirty years in obscurity, and the three years He lived in public view changed the world forever.

In everything He did, there was perfection and now like that first Christmas, Jesus wants to come and live with you in your heart. 

I hope this Christmas time, of all the people you receive into your home and all the presents you get, that you will receive Jesus as your Saviour and Lord by faith alone and that you will be able to say:

GOD IS WITH ME

Jesus is my Saviour and My Lord!

God bless you,

Keith

MATTHEW 1 

21 And she shall bring forth a Son, and thou shalt call His name Jesus: for He shall save His people from their sins.

WHY JESUS CAME? 

Here's an interesting question. 

Why did He come? 

Did He come to show us the right way to live? 

Did He come to show up the religious leaders of the day? 

Did He come to do the most shattering miracles ever seen on the earth?

He did all these things, but the main reason was: He came to die. 

Sin is man's problem and he can do nothing to eradicate it. The stain of sin remained even with a series of animal sacrifices in the Old Testament that ultimately pointed to Jesus. But these animal sacrifices did not remove and could not remove the penalty of sin from man's record. 

For that to happen a perfect sacrifice had to be provided, and that was the Son of God. He was born supernaturally, lived perfectly and died and rose again victorious over sin and death. 

Jesus came for one reason and one reason only. Sure, He was the greatest teacher who ever lived; the greatest worker of miracles ever and the greatest critic of religious hypocrisy who ever walked the planet.

[size=16]But this fact is paramount HE IS THE ONLY SAVIOUR. He and He alone through His death on calvary and His resurrection, can and does save sinful man, when someone trusts in Him.[/size]

The only medicine that can heal sin is the precious blood of Jesus, who died for you. 

Let's make this personalHe came to save and has, praise God, saved Keith Hobkirk from his sin. He came to save (your name) from his/her sin, and to give them eternal life. 

Jesus is waiting for you. What will you do to find Jesus, this Christmas?

God bless you,

Keith

SERMONS

the birth of Christ by jc ryle

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=311181746368

the shepherds and angels by jc ryle

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=3111817472110

[/size]
the  life of william grimshaw by mark raines

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=61310215196

spurgeons devotions part 4

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=113013235888
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Dec 2019, 2:07 pm

Wed Dec 4, 2019 3:49 am (PST)by:"keith hobkirk" totallylovedbygod59

My Manna​​​

Joseph, a carpenter and ​​​​foster father of Jesus Christ-
- rescued not only the first Christmas, 
- but the future celebrations of Christmas for all time.

Joseph's bravery is recorded in the gospel of Matthew, where, in the ESV Bible, he is called "a just man." 
In other versions he is described as "faithful to the law" or "righteous. " 

This was a rare compliment indeed, applied to only a few men: 
Noah, Lot, Abraham, and Jesus himself.

How Did Joseph the Carpenter Save Christmas?

Joseph's righteousness presented him with a dilemma. 

He and Mary were betrothed, the second step in the Jewish marriage process following engagement. 
Betrothal was a legally binding contract that lasted about a year. 

During that time, the man and woman lived apart, with no sexual contact.​Matthew 1:25.​

Then Joseph learned Mary was pregnant. 
As a law-abiding Jew, what should he do? 
What could he do?

God Instructs Joseph in a Dream

In the Old Testament, the law was clear: 
A virgin and a man who defiled her were to be stoned to death. Deuteronomy 22:23-24.

Conditions seem to have changed by the time of Joseph. 
He loved Mary, but knowing he was not the father of the child, he decided to divorce her quietly. 

The text says he did not wish to put her to shame, but in a small village like Nazareth, Mary could not have kept the pregnancy and birth secret. 
She would have been an unwed mother, a great disgrace in those times.

That's when God stepped in again:

But after he (Joseph) had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, “Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife, because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins.” ​​Matthew 1:20-21.

When Joseph woke from the dream, his path was clear. 
He would go through with the marriage and adopt the child as his son.

Luke's gospel adds that a Roman census required Joseph to return to Bethlehem, the town of his birth, to register.
Mary gave birth to Jesus in a stable there, fulfilling yet another of the Old Testament prophecies about the Messiah' s birthplace.

After the Magi left, God sent another dream to Joseph. 
In that dream, an angel warned him:

“Get up,” he said, “take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him.” Matthew 2:13.

When Herod found out he had been tricked by the Wise Men, he was enraged. 
He ordered all male children two years old and younger in Bethlehem to be slaughtered.

Shortly after, Herod died. 

An angel of the Lord appeared in still another dream to Joseph in Egypt, telling him it was safe to return home. 
They journeyed back to Israel.

But another danger remained. 
Herod's son Archelaus, even more cruel than his father, was reigning in Judah, where Bethlehem was located. God sent a dream to Joseph, telling him to go to Galilee instead.

Once again they settled in Nazareth, where Jesus, like his foster father, would become a carpenter and would one day leave there to become Saviour of the World.

The story of Joseph provide us a great example of humbly obeying God even when we don’t understand and faithfully moving forward in the strength that God provides. 

THE REUNION

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins...Matthew 1:21." 

There it is in a nutshell, the reason for the season.  A season we need to celebrate every day of the year not just on Christmas Day.  So many times there are people who only go to church on Easter Sunday and Christmas Eve.  Of course the pastors try to reach these twice a year visitors, hoping they will come back the next week.  They miss out on so much learning. 

We are adopted into JESUS' family when we ask HIM into our hearts and ask HIM to forgive us of our sins.  We have to approach JESUS with a contrite heart and mean business.  We have so much to be grateful for.  GOD sent HIS SON to save us and that is absolutely the greatest gift we have ever gotten and ever will. Instead of a ribbon, later he had crown of thorns.  

A little beautiful baby, destined to have a throne forever, born in a lowly manger.  So humble and never asked for any thing but love.  A love for us so great that we can't even begin to know what GOD has saved for us.  It's not like a grab bag; this is wonderful news with wonderful results we only will know about when we get to heaven. 

Most of you know I lost my Mother in April and it is hard, but she suffered, JESUS suffered even more and we too need to expect some suffering.  Several times this week I thought of the reunion Mom had when she saw Dad in heaven.  I can imagine him saying, "What took so long Mommy?"  I can smile knowing Mom is having the best Christmas she ever had this year.  

I love you dear people.  Merry Christmas and a healthy happy new year.  GOD BLESS.  Love, Martha 

"The Virgin Mary, Mother of Jesus"
"God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary. The angel went to her and said, 'Greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.' Mary was greatly troubled at his words and wondered what kind of greeting this might be. But the angel said to her, 'Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God. You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus.'" (Luke 1:26-31) Is there anyone in the history of the world who was asked to have more faith than Mary? She was young. She was a virgin. She was probably expecting her days to continue to follow the course of a normal life in a no-name Galilean town in an era that didn't even know it was an era. And then came the message from heaven. To be visited by an angel, that would be enough. But the words! Those troubling, confusing, ineffable words. "The Lord is with you." Yes, certainly that's true of all of us, generally speaking. But in this case the emphasis was, "The Lord is with YOU." The God who chooses had made another choice. As with Abraham, and Moses, and Isaiah, and Ruth, and David, God chose his instrument to do his work in the world. High favor indeed. "You will be with child" in a way that no woman before or since has been with child. A virgin, and yet, with child. Is that too hard to believe? Is it too much to ask 21st century people to believe that there was one day when God did something--not too hard for him to do, not too complicated to understand-- but utterly unique? Is it too hard for the Creator of the universe to cause a woman to have, by an act of creation, a complete zygote which would become an embryo which would become a fetus which would become a newborn baby? No, the virginal conception is only too hard to believe if you think that the Creator can never do anything just once. But who can make up such a rule for God? Mary must not be worshipped, but she must not be ignored. She stands at the crossroads between the prophets of the Old Testament and the apostles of the New. She was asked to believe something that none of us could even imagine. And in her whole life, from stable to cross, she pointed to Jesus. Stop and ask yourself this question: if Mary were here today, how would she celebrate Christmas?Prayer for today: Lord, help me to believe that when you choose to show your favor in your unique choices, you are doing what is right and normal for you. Help me to have even a measure of the faith of Mary that would say: Lord, do whatever you choose to do in my life.

How solemnly this brings out the world's estimate of the Savior!
(Arthur Pink, "Why Four Gospels?" 1921)
"And she brought forth her firstborn Son, and wrapped Him in swaddling cloths, and laid Him in a feeding-trough, because there was no room for them in the inn." Luke 2:7 
Why was it that the Father allowed His blessed Son, now incarnate, to be born in a stable? Why were the cattle of the field, His first companions? What spiritual lesson are we intended to learn from His being placed in a feeding-trough? Weighty questions!
He was laid in a feeding-trough because there was no room in the inn. How solemnly this brings out the world's estimate of the Savior! There was no appreciation of His amazing condescension. 
He was not wanted! 
It is so still. There is no room for Him in the schools, in society, in the business world, among the great throngs of pleasure seekers, in the political realm, in the newspapers, nor in many of the churches. It is only history repeating itself. 
All that the world gave the Savior, was . . .  a feeding-trough for His cradle,  a cross on which to die, and  a borrowed grave to receive His murdered body.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 04 Dec 2019, 6:40 pm

Please continue to pray for China

Next month, we will be having another Day of Prayer for China, we call it ONE HOUR FOR CHINA

It doesn't matter if you cant pray for an hour, some will, but if you can spend a few moments praying for China, that would be great.

The date of the Day of Prayer is Chinese new year is Saturday 25th January 2020

Our first Day of prayer was a great success with several churches and individuals joining with us, I realise that many churches can't hold special meetings, but they can make their people aware of the need, prayer requests will be sent out nearer the time, so if you are able to please print out and give to church members, if you have many friends, please forward these requests to them and place them on all social media platforms

If you or your church are going to join us in this day of prayer, please would you let me know by email at keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

Below are the requests for this month, first of all we have general requests for the church in China and then specific requests for our church.

GENERAL

Please pray for the church that through this current persecution, that it would grow and mature. Many thousands are being saved each day, but they need to be trained. Persecution is ongoing and life is difficult, but the gospel is going forth. Over 50,000 are being saved weekly, please pray that these new converts would grow in grace.

Please pray that God would move among members of the CCP and  Young pioneer movements, he has spoken to many Muslim leaders through dreams and visions, may he do the same here.

Most of you have seen the news, please pray for the current situations, you don't need to tell you what they are, please also go to voiceofthemartrys and open doors for more news on the persecuted church

Please pray for the pastors in China, they are under severe pressure to compromise

Please pray for the many millions trapped in false religions such as Buddhism and Islam

Please pray for men, young  people and children that they would be reached with the gospel.

Please pray for the minority peoples of China, please check out the Joshuaproject.net

SPECIFIC

Praise God for 5 men who went to men's conference, they were returned safely. over 40 saved and many healed and delivered

Pray for 5 women who will go to women's conference soon, for safety and for touch of God on their lives

Please pray for our pastor and his wife, three young students helping us and all church co workers for unity and strength

Please pray for the safety of all believers and especially of all the meeting points.

Please pray for all the new believers, that they would grow up quickly in faith

Please pray for F who needs deep prayer, also her Mum

Please pray for our children and young people that they would come to faith, especially pray for M, A, L, K, E and T

Please pray a move of the the Holy Spirit in the lives of all members.

Please pray that we would be able to have a Christmas celebration of some sort

Please pray for divine appointments to share the gospel

Continue to pray for more men, couples and young people to join the church

Please pray for brother W, who is dealing with many issues

Please pray for many of the sisters, their husbands are unsaved, please pray that they come to faith

Please pray as we stand for Jesus, may God's spirit shine through us.

Please pray for brother S

Please pray for our daughter M and for Helen's parents for salvation. Please hold up my dear wife in prayer

Please pray for the start of an English bible study among foreign/English speaking Christians  and seekers

You are our co-workers with us, please continue to intercede for us

Please stand in the gap for us

Thanks so much

In Christ

KK

please take time to listen and be blessed by these sermons.. I have

the favour of God by john macduff

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=103018048252

the book of jeremiah by dennis lyle

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1118141542183

the christmas melting of cs lewis by mark chamski

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=122417137110

a prayer for revival by graeme craig

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=127081032348
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 Dec 2019, 7:24 pm

PLEASE LISTEN TO THESE GREAT SERMONS
"keith hobkirk" totallylovedbygod5

nazareth village christmas by aaron braaten
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=122016842210

mary questions the angel by jc ryle
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=31118174271

beware the religious lost by jeff arthur
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=11119228264969
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 28 Nov 2019, 10:27 pm

More GREAT QUOTES
-Mostly Sermonindex. net

"I am not permitted to let my love be so merciful as to tolerate and
endure false doctrine. When faith and doctrine are concerned and 
endangered, neither love nor patience are in order.... when these 
are concerned, neither toleration nor mercy are in order, but only 
anger, dispute, and destruction -- to be sure, only with the Word 
of God as our weapon." - Martin Luther.

"A chorus of ecumenical voices keep harping the unity tune. What 
they are saying is, "Christians of all doctrinal shades and beliefs 
must come together in one visible organization, regardless.. . Unite, 
unite!" Such teaching is false, reckless and dangerous. Truth alone 
must determine our alignments. Truth comes before unity. Unity 
without truth is hazardous. Our Lord's prayer in John 17 must be 
read in its full context. Look at verse 17: "Sanctify them through 
thy truth; thy word is truth." Only those sanctified through the 
Word can be one in Christ. To teach otherwise is to betray the 
Gospel." - Charles H. Spurgeon.

"Showing mercy to the wolf is showing cruelty to the sheep." - Puritan.

"Knowing God without knowing our wretchedness leads to pride.
Knowing our wretchedness without knowing God leads to despair.
Knowing Christ gives the balance." - Blaise Pascal

"Christ always identified Himself with the least, the last, and the
lost." - Unknown

"Let us think often that our only business in this life is to please
God. Perhaps all besides is but folly and vanity."
- Brother Lawrence

"Worldliness is what any particular culture does to make sin look
normal and righteousness look strange." - David Wells

"Our Faith must be tested. God builds no ships but what He sends 
to sea." - D.L. Moody

"When preachers do not call sin, sin, the people begin to wink at 
sin!" - Dr. Micheal Useph

Mr. Spurgeon leaning over the platform of a church where a work 
of grace was going on, heard a penitent below in great distress 
pray earnestly, 'Lord, make a good job of me! Lord, make a good 
job of me!'
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 27 Nov 2019, 8:35 pm

DELIVERING YOUR REPORT
ISAIAH 53 
1.Who has believed (trusted in, relied upon, and clung to) our message [of that which was revealed to us]? And to whom has the arm of the Lord been disclosed?

When I was thinking about a verse to share with you, this one didn't immediately come to mind and when the Lord shared it with me, I thought, 'Lord it's not a Christmas verse'.  But as I have pondered and thought about it, I have come to see it's relevance to Christmas.

Isaiah was written 700 years before Christ was born, and there were many prophecies in the OT about the birth of Jesus. Micah the prophet said Jesus would be born in Bethlehem, so why wasn't that town being watched night and day by the people and indeed the rulers?

No one truly believed the report of Isaiah. The only people God spoke to were the wise men and the shepherds. He alerted people from modern day 
Iran/Iraq and some of the lowliest people in the Kingdom of Israel.

The arm of the Lord has been revealed to man, but is man interested? Well, no. The birth of Jesus was announced by thousands upon thousands of angels, but 
no one else heard them apart from the shepherds.

As it was with His first coming, so it will be with His second coming, no one will believe us when we tell them that Jesus is coming again. Indeed Jesus said 
that when He comes a second time, it will be like in the time of Noah.

You will be a voice crying in the wilderness. That is the role of the church and of the individual believer.

Even if people do not believe our report, we have to tell it. We have to tell people that Jesus has come to deal with sin, because that is why He came. He did not come to show us how to live a good life (although He did) or to give us a good moral example (which He also did), but to deal with the main problem that man has and that he is a sinner cut off from his God and Jesus came to die for a world where the majority rejects HIM.

This Christmas, let us give our report, whether or not people believe it or not; let us open our mouths boldly and share the true meaning of Christmas.

Too many believers and churches say, people have heard it all before... But there is no option to say that! You are ordered by Jesus Himself to share His story, the story of what happened at that first Christmas.

Jesus left the glory of heaven. HE exchanged being worshipped every minute of every day by millions of angels for the cold of a Bethlehem stable and and the cruel torture of the Cross of Calvary.

I think the least we can do is to share His story, don't you?

God bless you,

Keith

SHARE JESUS THIS CHRISTMAS

MICAH 5

2 But you, Bethlehem Ephratah, you are little to be among the clans of Judah; [yet] out of you shall One come forth for Me Who is to be Ruler in Israel, Whose goings forth have been from of old, from ancient days (eternity).
3 Therefore shall He give them up until the time that she who travails has brought forth; then what is left of His brethren shall return to the children ofIsrael.
4 And He shall stand and feed His flock in the strength of the Lord, in the majesty of the name of the Lord His God; and they shall dwell [secure], for then shall He be great 
[even] to the ends of the earth.

The birth of Jesus is probably the most foretold event in history, as there are many prophecies stating various details about his birth.

One of the greatest is about his birthplace and this is in the prophet Micah. Surely He was going to be born in Jerusalem. After all that was God's city, the home of the Temple, but the privilege went to Bethlehem.

The birth of Jesus was planned in meticulous detail. Everything was done in order.

The choice of Bethlehem tells us something about what God uses. It is not the biggest that gets used, it is not always the loudest and most glamorous that
gets chosen.

Bethlehem was a backwater village. It was somewhere that people passed through, when we are on the freeway/motorway, we go past towns and say, “ Well there 
is nothing there. It is of no relevance.” In that day, there were 2 Bethlehem's and God was very specific which one was going to have the blessing of the Messiah's birth.

Your town sometimes has plaques placed up for its most famous residents or people who were born there, and so has Bethlehem. It was the birthplace of the ONE, the one true Saviour/Messiah/Redeemer. The sign in Bethlehem today is JESUS WAS BORN HERE.

So if you think your life is a backwater, that no one else notices, take heart. The sign on your life is JESUS LIVES HERE, and by Him living in you, you can share Him with others.

Jesus was born in Bethlehem and that town has shared Him with the world. They have shared the Saviour. Now it's your turn.

Who are you going to share Jesus with this Christmas?

God Bless you,
Keith

sermons

nazareth village christmas by aaron braaten

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=122016842210

mary questions the angel by jc ryle

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=31118174271

beware the religious lost by jeff arthur

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=11119228264969

when hypocrites exit the stage by roger higginson

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=8191814893

1REVIEW OF 2019
Tue Nov 26, 2019 4:36 pm (PST) . Posted by:"keith hobkirk" totallylovedbygod59
OLD AGE PENSIONER SEEN KERB CRAWLING IN AN 8 MILE AN HOUR ROBOT MOBILITY SCOOTER!!!

It's nearly 2020!
How time flies! Looking back on this year, much has happened to us.
We have several foreign friends here in Nanjing. One of them had to return to the UK for two months and left his two little cats in his home and asked us... well me to look after them.. so every two days I went and fed them and cleaned out the cat litter... my question is... how did two small kittens make so much cat poo? They decided to stay invisible, so I never saw them, but they left evidence.
Another friend went away and left his puppy for us to look after for three days, so off we went three times a day to feed and walk her. Well... she walked me to be honest. Both friends rewarded us; the first one with many packets of Mcvities ginger nuts, our favourites. If you come to China, you must bring many! The second one with Mars bars and Galaxy chocolate, another prerequisites for entering our home.
My dear Father in law spent time in hospital; he had to have his stomach removed due to cancer. He is better now and we treasure every moment we can spend with him and Mama, who celebrated her 80th birthday at a very wonderful hotel. We enjoyed a great buffet and I ate far too much.
March 5th brought my 60th birthday. Helen organised a cake and party. I have reached a milestone, but I still haven't climbed the mountain... I'm only at 1st base!
Our friend David from the USA visited us in our home and was able to share in my birthday. He has been a real help to us as has my dear brother Micheal.
Classes have continued, some children we have kept, and others have left. Over summer we had class as we didn't go away this year. We had hoped to go back to the UK, but due to family and other issues we couldn't.
Since we couldn't travel, my alter ego, BD over in England has walked the Pennine way, and been to Sweden and then to Antartica. During that trip, he sent me lots of pictures of penguins, along with lots of selfies. He is the only man that has gone to Iceland for a frozen pizza and to Antartica for a packet of penguins!!!!. Thanks BD for all the shoe boxes full of goodies!
Next year he tells me that he will make it to China; but the Labour Party will have to get in at the upcoming general election for that to happen. If they do, he will be the first man to set foot on Mars.
During the summer, we bought a new flat around an hour from Nanjing. It will be ready in December 2021, and took a lot of trips to the location. But we have a flat that will be situated very close to a lake。 
Over the summer, Helen's sister-in-law gave her some interesting things to sell. These included toys and bags, which we manage to sell. Some products were beautifully dressed Porcelain dolls. We are always blessed by God so much.
Lewis Hamilton won his 6th Formula 1 world championship this year, but even he hasn't got a four wheel electric bike. Now we are a three bike family with a three wheel bike one alongside the two wheel one Helen has.
I now drive my three wheel bike. It has three speeds slow, medium and Formula 1!!!!
The four wheel one goes at 8 miles per hour, hence the curb crawling. If I drove this in the UK, I would be arrested for curb crawling!
It avoids dozy pedestrians with ease and it has also helped me improve my Chinese, as I can now say the following phrases in Chinese or in my English accent.
MY OTHER CAR IS A FERRARI
ROAD HOG
GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU DUMBO
STIG TAUGHT ME TO DRIVE
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, JEREMY CLARKSON!!!
Seriously, I do love driving these and it makes my life easier. Although it terrifies the life out of everyone else. The other bike is being kept especially so BD and I can go in convoy when he comes to China.
Our trip this year was a day out in Yangzhou at Geyuan Garden. We had a brilliant day!! This is a Chinese heritage site and it was wonderful. Yangzhou was one of the places that Marco Polo went to, and I love the mints he invented!!
https://www.topchinatravel.com/china-attractions/ge-garden.htm
| Yangzhou Geyuan Garden, Ge Garden in Jinagsu
|
Yangzhou Geyuan Garden, Ge Garden in Jinagsu

Geyuan Garden is located at No.10 at Yanfu East Rd in Yangzhou. It is a top famous gardens in China built by Yan...
Being one of famous classic Chinese gardens, Ge Garden is sited at No.10 Yanfu East, Road, Yangzhou, Jiangsu Province, China. During the Qing Dynasty, Yangzhou' s salt merchants began to build gardens; until now there retains many excellent classical gardens in Yangzhou; among which, the oldest and most complete preservation, has the most artistic value, is Ge Garden, or Geyuan Garden, which is ...www.topchinatrav el.com |

Our latest buy is a robot to clean the floor. So hey guys, I have been replaced by a robot. So if you reply to this email, my robot secretary will be replying to you. The robot actually avoids bumping into tables/chairs, unlike some humans that live in the flat. When it needs charging, it goes to it's charger on it's own.
Our wonderful daughter Ming graduated with her Bachelor' s of Fine Arts degree and came back for one month. She is our angel and we are so proud of her. Thank you for being the best daughter!!
To my precious students: Thank you! You make us laugh and are a privilege to teach.
To my fellow church members: Thank you! We have had to move church three times this year, and now we meet in homes.
To my wonderful wife Helen: Thank you for all your love, patience, care and understanding. It has been eight years since we got together, and our seven year wedding anniversary was in October.
Finally as always, we acknowledge our Precious Lord, who is our refuge, our hope and our Saviour. Thanks for all the love, mercy and grace that He pours into our lives.
Have a wonderful happy Christmas and blessed 2020 everyone!!
God bless you,
KK
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 Nov 2019, 11:23 pm

Who holds whom?

by Spurgeon--

Remember, sinner, it is not YOUR HOLD
of Christ that saves you-- it is Christ.

It is not YOUR JOY in Christ that saves you-- it is Christ.

It is NOT EVEN FAITH in Christ (though faith is the instrument)
--it is Christ's blood and merits.

Therefore, do not look to your hope,
but to Christ, the source of your hope.

Do not look to your faith, but to Christ,
the author and finisher of your faith.

If you do that, ten thousand devils cannot throw you down.

It is not prayer, it is not faith, it is not our doings,
it is not our feelings upon which we must rest,
but upon Christ and ON CHRIST ALONE!

Let me beseech you, look only to Christ; never expect
deliverance from self, from ministers, nor from any
means of any kind apart from Christ.

Keep your eye simply ON HIM!

Let His death, His merits, His glories,
His intercession be fresh upon your mind.

When you wake in the morning, look for HIM.
When you lie down at night, look for HIM.

Do we have any evidence that we really intend to go there?

(John Owen)

We all profess that we are bound for Heaven, immortality and glory. But do we have any evidence that we really intend to go there--if all our thoughts are consumed about the trifles of this world, which we must leave behind us--and have only occasional thoughts of things above?

"If then you were raised with Christ--seek those things which are above, where Christ is, sitting at the right hand of God. Set your mind on things above--not on things on the earth. For you died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is our life appears--then you also will appear with Him in glory!" Colossians 3:1-4

Short pithy gems from John Owen

SHORT SERMONS TO BLESS YOU
PSALM 103
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=114101856527

THE TENDERNESS OF GOD BY JOHN MACDUFF
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1016161816177

MATTHEW 28 BY JC RYLE
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=101119031297051

2 KINGS 25:30 BY CHARLES SPURGEON
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=122516205468
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 Nov 2019, 12:41 am

OLD AGE PENSIONER SEEN KERB CRAWLING IN AN 8 MILE AN HOUR ROBOT MOBILITY SCOOTER!!!

[size=16]It's nearly 2020!

How time flies! Looking back on this year, much has happened to us.

We have several foreign friends here in Nanjing. One of them had to return to the UK for two months and left his two little cats in his home and asked us... well me to look after them.. so every two days I went and fed them and cleaned out the cat litter... my question is... how did two small kittens make so much cat poo? They decided to stay invisible, so I never saw them, but they left evidence.

Another friend went away and left his puppy for us to look after for three days, so off we went three times a day to feed and walk her. Well... she walked me to be honest. Both friends rewarded us; the first one with many packets of Mcvities ginger nuts, our favourites. If you come to China, you must bring many! The second one with Mars bars and Galaxy chocolate, another prerequisites for entering our home.

My dear Father in law spent time in hospital; he had to have his stomach removed due to cancer. He is better now and we treasure every moment we can spend with him and Mama, who celebrated her 80th birthday at a very wonderful hotel. We enjoyed a great buffet and I ate far too much.

March 5th brought my 60th birthday. Helen organised a cake and party. I have reached a milestone, but I still haven't climbed the mountain... I'm only at 1st base!

Our friend David from the USA visited us in our home and was able to share in my birthday. He has been a real help to us as has my dear brother Micheal.

Classes have continued, some children we have kept, and others have left. Over summer we had class as we didn't go away this year. We had hoped to go back to the UK, but due to family and other issues we couldn't.

Since we couldn't travel, my alter ego, BD over in England has walked the Pennine way, and been to Sweden and then to Antartica. During that trip, he sent me lots of pictures of penguins, along with lots of selfies. He is the only man that has gone to Iceland for a frozen pizza and to Antartica for a packet of penguins!!!!. Thanks BD for all the shoe boxes full of goodies!

Next year he tells me that he will make it to China; but the Labour Party will have to get in at the upcoming general election for that to happen. If they do, he will be the first man to set foot on Mars.

During the summer, we bought a new flat around an hour from Nanjing. It will be ready in December 2021, and took a lot of trips to the location. But we have a flat that will be situated very close to a lake。 

Over the summer, Helen's sister-in-law gave her some interesting things to sell. These included toys and bags, which we manage to sell. Some products were beautifully dressed Porcelain dolls. We are always blessed by God so much.

Lewis Hamilton won his 6th Formula 1 world championship this year, but even he hasn't got a four wheel electric bike. Now we are a three bike family with a three wheel bike one alongside the two wheel one Helen has.

I now drive my three wheel bike. It has three speeds slow, medium and Formula 1!!!!

The four wheel one goes at 8 miles per hour, hence the curb crawling. If I drove this in the UK, I would be arrested for curb crawling!

It avoids dozy pedestrians with ease and it has also helped me improve my Chinese, as I can now say the following phrases in Chinese or in my English accent.

MY OTHER CAR IS A FERRARI

ROAD HOG

GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU DUMBO

STIG TAUGHT ME TO DRIVE

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, JEREMY CLARKSON!!!

Seriously, I do love driving these and it makes my life easier. Although it terrifies the life out of everyone else. The other bike is being kept especially so BD and I can go in convoy when he comes to China.

Our trip this year was a day out in Yangzhou at Geyuan Garden. We had a brilliant day!! This is a Chinese heritage site and it was wonderful. Yangzhou was one of the places that Marco Polo went to, and I love the mints he invented!!

https://www.topchinatravel.com/china-attractions/ge-garden.htm[/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 18 Nov 2019, 10:59 pm

"The tongue of the wise brings healing…Proverbs 12:18b.”

Do you ever find yourself restless and unable to get to sleep? Or do you sometimes find yourself feeling guilty or somewhat ashamed? Chances are this uneasiness in your soul is somehow related to something you or someone else has said.

"If anyone is never at fault in what he says, he is a perfect man, able to keep his whole body in check." (James 3:2) Learning to tame our tongue, to train it, bridle it and teach it to serve our best purposes is a life-long discipline if not an endless war. It is so difficult that many people are unwilling to consistently suit up for battle in order to gain ground in this area of their lives. Yet, learning to use our mouths well is one our most important pursuits. "The tongue has the power of life and death ..." (Proverbs 18:21)

How many people have built their lives around deeply wounding words that were spoken to them as a child! "Restless words pierce like a sword ..." (Proverbs 12:18a) Words can cut; they can enter like an arrow that is almost impossible to pull back out. Our words can corrupt those who hear them, and they can pollute our own souls. They lay a foundation for how we think and feel about ourselves, others and even God. And we reinforce those thoughts again and again with our words.

However, "the tongue of the wise brings healing." (Proverbs 12:18b) Our speech can build and set people free. With our mouths we can speak of the glories and mysteries of God. We can encourage others and give them hope.

So, what are we to do with our tongues? Parents can be heard telling their children to "watch their mouths." And we, too, need to learn to "hold our tongues" because "when words are many sin is not absent." (Proverbs 10:19) We need to learn to slow down. We must become "quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." (James 1:19)

When you are stirred or provoked, you must learn to step back in your inner person and become contemplative, reflective and prayerful. Bring Jesus into the situation and into the dialog. What is His take? How does He perceive those involved? What does He want you to learn? God has given you authority in the name of Jesus to slow yourself down and bring your thoughts under the dominion of the Kingdom of God. It is out of this place of Kingdom contemplation that you can speak words of life and healing. The battle to discipline your speech is real, and the spoils are long lasting and sometimes eternal.   Watching my mouth with you, 
Pastor Tom

WHOSE SIDE ARE YOU ON? BY JERRY MILLER
  --Jerry Miller

Joshua 5:13-15 And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted his eyes and looked, and behold, a Man stood opposite him with His sword drawn in His hand. And Joshua went to Him and said to Him, “Are You for us or for our adversaries?” So He said, “No, but as Commander of the army of the Lord I have now come.” And Joshua fell on his face to the earth and worshiped, and said to Him, “What does my Lord say to His servant?” Then the Commander of the Lord’s army said to Joshua, “Take your sandal off your foot, for the place where you stand is holy.” And Joshua did so.

Revelation 19:11-16 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Joshua son of Nun had been commissioned by Moses to bring Israel into the Promised Land. He was a leader and a general. Having spied out the land and returned with the other 11 spies, he was fully aware of the impending battle and the ferocity of the enemy. There were giants in the land. Having miraculously crossed over the Jordan with all the people and 40,000 armed soldiers, Joshua sensed deeply his responsibility to protect and lead Israel to victory and the inheritance God had promised them.

At this significant moment, somewhere near Jericho, the first battlefield, Joshua “lifted his eyes,” to behold a Man. Focused in a mindset of warfare, he asks the obvious question:-- “whose side are you on?” The Man’s answer immediately brings Joshua to another plane of existence: “No, but as Commander of the army of the Lord I have now come.” The young general is standing before the Eternal Captain, Commander of the Lord’s Army-- and the ground he is standing on is Holy!

The book of Revelation describes a Man who “judges and makes war.” He is called the “King of Kings, and the Lord of Lord’s, and undoubtedly He is God’s 5 star General. It is very likely that this is the very Man who identified Himself to Joshua as “Commander of the Lord’s Army.” We know his name. It is Jesus. Once again, the Lord Himself appears in human form at a critical moment in history, to someone He loves. Do we recognize a pattern emerging? Abraham on the plains of Mamre; Jacob wrestling near the Jordan; and now, Joshua, right before the battle of Jericho!

Our natural tendency is always to ask “whose side is the Lord on?” How many wars have been fought by people who said, “God is on our side?” But the correct question is “Who is fighting on the Lord’s side?” Who is truly standing for His interests and presenting Him in the battle against the darkness? The flesh will always invoke the name of God to justify its own desires, political,military, or whatever they might be. But the Lord will only “show up” for His loved ones that are truly fighting with and for Him. So we must always ask ourselves if we are with Him. When we’re sure that we are on His side, we can rest assured that He is on ours. Victory follows!

SERMONS
KNOWING GOD BY PAUL WASHER AND LARRY PAN
PART 1
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=5231932814570

PART 2
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=52319326283991

PART 3
https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=52319322352527

YE MUST BE BORN AGAIN BY DEREK TU
重生You Must Be Born Again
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 16 Nov 2019, 3:09 pm

At the end of 1 Corinthians 9, he uses the picture of an runner going for a prize

Can you imagine a fat man running the 100 metres at the Olympics?

We are allowed to eat as much honey as we want, but we need to ask ourselves, if it will edify us?

Paul said all things were lawful to him, but all things were not beneficial to him

What is your honey and are you tasting too much of it

It may be chocolate, crisps or maple syrup (one of my favourites!!!), whatever it is eat so much as is sufficient for thee

Remember your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit

God bless you

Keith

WORKING TOGETHER WITH GOD AND EACH OTHER
1 Corinthians 3
4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.
10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

I really want us to concentrate on verse 9. 。

We are workers together with God 

You know there are many gifts among the body of Christ. My brothers and sisters, we are not in competition with each other, we are workers together with God and with each other. 

I am blessed to write and share and to be in ministry, as are many others, that doesn't mean I am in competition with other people who are writers and indeed write fifty times better than myself. 

A dear sister writes beautiful poetry, that is her gifting from God. I can't write poetry, am I jealous?.. No. Do I thank God for her ministry?....Yes. 一

Maybe you think you can do something someone else is doing.. but are you prepared to pay the price.. to go through the difficulties that person may have encountered. The Lord does not give out gifts until that person is ready to handle it.

I always remember when the Lord started me writing.. I had never written before and I put emoticons at the bottom of the messages .. but the Lord has helped me and taught me.

We are to thank God for the different offices and gifts that people hold. Let us remember it is the Holy Spirit who gives out the gifts and ministries and every one he gives out is to the person who can uniquely do that role within the body of Christ.

Please read and study 1 Corinthians Chapter 12.

You have your own unique role in the Body of Christ, one that has been chosen for you by the Father and given to you through the operation of his Spirit, who also gives you the power to operate in it. 

Be very careful believer, not to be unhappy with the spiritual gift you have been given, that would be to grieve the Holy Spirit and to tell Him, that he doesn't know what he is doing, when he clearly does. 

For those of you, who do not know what their gift is, then seek God's face on the matter, he will reveal what He has in store for you and he will give you the strength to operate in that gift. 。

When the Lord is looking for people to use, he does not look at what denomination you are in, what size church you are in or what the size of your bank balance is.. he looks for a willingness to serve Him and to also serve the Body of Christ.

Let me finish with a question.

If the Lord said your gifting was washing up and serving tea every week after church would you accept that or would you complain? Be very careful not to complain, the Israelites got nowhere and died in the desert because of their complaining and critical spirit. see Numbers 14

God Bless you all

Keith

sermons

dealing with a sanballat by mark raines

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=2612234285

nehemiah's leadership principles by mark raines

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=212122152367

the book of 2 kings by dennis lyle

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=21114151586

idols of the heart by sam adams

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1111191320467635
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 16 Nov 2019, 2:46 pm

PRAYER FOCUS WEST LESSER SUNDA ISLANDS

POPULATION 4.5 MILLION

THE ISLANDS OF LOMBOK AND SUMBAWA

CHRISTIANS 0.1%

These islands are staunchly Muslim and the Christian's are mostly from other regions of Indonesia. Please pray for the establishment of a Sunda Church.

Over 100,000 Balinese live in Lombok and they are more open to the gospel than on their native island. Please pray that many churches would be formed amongst them.

The Unreached peoples are:

Sasak 2.75 million situated on Lombok.. believers 200.
Sumbawa 400,000.. believers 20.
Bima  650,000.. believers 100.

Please pray for the first fruits of the gospel in house fellowships, and that these would grow into active witnessing churches.

There are two small churches amongst the Bima. Please pray for a powerful move of the Spirit and pray for dynamic Christian marriages, as many young people change religion to get married.

Scriptures are in the process of being translated and radio broadcasts air for 3.5 hours per week. Please pray for deep and lasting fruit from this ministry.

God bless

KK

UNREACHED PEOPLE

SASAK

https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/14776/ID

Sasak in Indonesia | Joshua Project
The Joshua Project Progress Scale is an estimate of the progress of church planting among a people group, people cluster, country or language. The Progress Scale is derived from people group values for percent Evangelical and percent Christian Adherent.
joshuaproject.net

There are the majority people on Lombok island. Please pray that a flourishing church would grow up and change the whole of this island for God's glory.

Please pray for the small number of believers, that they would remain strong in the Lord.

Please pray that they would have the Bible and other resources in their own language.

Please pray that all spiritual and economic bondage's are broken in Jesus Name.

God bless you,

KK

SERMONS

PRECIOUS REMEDIES AGAINST SATAN'S DEVICES BY MARK RAINES

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=219121428562

NEHEMIAH'S URBAN PLANNING BY MARK RAINES

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=591221495610

THE GOOD WAY BY JC RYLE

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1020192348276530

HOW TO INPLANT CONVICTIONS IN OUR CHILDREN BY JOEL BEEKE

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=325192216233594
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 14 Nov 2019, 1:02 am

[size=16]PROVERBS 25:16 Hast thou found honey? eat so much as is sufficient for thee lest thou be filled therewith, and vomit it

SWEET OR SOUR HONEY

Someone once said everything in Moderation

That could be used when it comes to me and chocolate and walkers salt and vinegar crisps together hahahaha)

But seriously, we need to be careful

Paul said that he buffeted his body,that meant he was disciplined in everything he did

At the end of 1 Corinthians 9, he uses the picture of an runner going for a prize

Can you imagine a fat man running the 100 metres at the Olympics?

We are allowed to eat as much honey as we want, but we need to ask ourselves, if it will edify us?

Paul said all things were lawful to him, but all things were not beneficial to him

What is your honey and are you tasting too much of it

It may be chocolate, crisps or maple syrup (one of my favourites!!!), whatever it is eat so much as is sufficient for thee

Remember your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit

God bless you

Keith

[size=16]WORKING TOGETHER WITH GOD AND EACH OTHER[/size]
[size=16]1 Corinthians 3[/size]
[size=16]4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?[/size]
[size=16]5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?[/size]
[size=16]6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.[/size]
[size=16]7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.[/size]
[size=16]8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.[/size]
[size=16]9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.[/size]
[size=16]10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.[/size]

[size=16]I really want us to concentrate on verse 9. [/size]

[size=16]We are workers together with God [/size]

[size=16]You know there are many gifts among the body of Christ. My brothers and sisters, we are not in competition with each other, we are workers together with God and with each other. [/size]

[size=16]I am blessed to write and share and to be in ministry, as are many others, that doesn't mean I am in competition with other people who are writers and indeed write fifty times better than myself. [/size]

[size=16]A dear sister writes beautiful poetry, that is her gifting from God. I can't write poetry, am I jealous?.. No. Do I thank God for her ministry?....Yes. [/size]

[size=16]Maybe you think you can do something someone else is doing.. but are you prepared to pay the price.. to go through the difficulties that person may have encountered. The Lord does not give out gifts until that person is ready to handle it.[/size]

[size=16]I always remember when the Lord started me writing.. I had never written before and I put emoticons at the bottom of the messages .. but the Lord has helped me and taught me.[/size]

[size=16]We are to thank God for the different offices and gifts that people hold. Let us remember it is the Holy Spirit who gives out the gifts and ministries and every one he gives out is to the person who can uniquely do that role within the body of Christ.[/size]

[size=16]Please read and study 1 Corinthians Chapter 12.[/size]

[size=16]You have your own unique role in the Body of Christ, one that has been chosen for you by the Father and given to you through the operation of his Spirit, who also gives you the power to operate in it. [/size]

[size=16]Be very careful believer, not to be unhappy with the spiritual gift you have been given, that would be to grieve the Holy Spirit and to tell Him, that he doesn't know what he is doing, when he clearly does. [/size]

[size=16]For those of you, who do not know what their gift is, then seek God's face on the matter, he will reveal what He has in store for you and he will give you the strength to operate in that gift. [/size]

[size=16]When the Lord is looking for people to use, he does not look at what denomination you are in, what size church you are in or what the size of your bank balance is.. he looks for a willingness to serve Him and to also serve the Body of Christ.[/size]

[size=16]Let me finish with a question.[/size]

[size=16]If the Lord said your gifting was washing up and serving tea every week after church would you accept that or would you complain? Be very careful not to complain, the Israelites got nowhere and died in the desert because of their complaining and critical spirit. see Numbers 14[/size]

[size=16]God Bless you all[/size]

[size=16]Keith[/size]

sermons[/size]

dealing with a sanballat by mark raines

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=2612234285

nehemiah's leadership principles by mark raines

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=212122152367

the book of 2 kings by dennis lyle

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=21114151586

idols of the heart by sam adams

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1111191320467635
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 Nov 2019, 10:49 pm

Posted by:"keith hobkirk" totallylovedbygod59
Please pray for the largest people group in the world, if we are to reach China, this group has to be reached effectively and then they can be the catalyst to reach all of China
https://joshuaproject.net/people_groups/12051/CH

Please pray for us on Sunday as we meet for communion in restaurant, please pray for security and safety
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 07 Nov 2019, 12:04 am

Hello Dear friends

Please continue to pray fervently, passionately and continually for the church in China, in doing so, you are our co-workers,here are some quotes about prayer

[size=16]"Why is there so much speaking, yet so little prayer? Why Is there so much running to and fro to meetings, comnventions, fellowship gatherings and yet so little time for prayer'? Brethren, why so many meetings with our fellow men and so few meetings with God?" 

- Andrew Bonar

[size=16]"Oh, how few find time for prayer! There is time for everything else, time to sleep and time to eat, time to read the newspaper and the novel, time to visit friends, time for everything else under the sun, but - no time for prayer, the most important of all things, the one great essential!" 

- Oswald Smith

Have you time to pray? to pray for all these requests may mean you have to turn off the computer, turn off the TV and miss your favourite TV programme,please share these requests on social media.

If you don't already receive these updates and my devotions and you would like to, please send an email stating your name and location to keitherichobkirk@hotmail.com

We need partners to pray for us, every month, Battle stations is sent out, October 1 this year, we had our first National day of Prayer for China, the next one will be January 25th 2020.. Chinese new year

Here are the prayer requests we have, firstly there are general ones for China and then specific ones for our church. Please print these out and place in your bible, share with your church, please partner with us, share on social media especially your facebook profile

GENERAL

Please pray for members of the CCP and Young pioneers, that they would come to trust Christ as their Saviour and Lord.

Please pray for the ministers and gospel preachers as they proclaim the gospel

Please pray for a revival throughout the church in China

Please pray for many minority people throughout China, many are un-reached, please buy the book Operation China

Please pray for boldness and courage despite deep persecution

SPECIFIC

Please pray for Unity between co-workers, the devil is seeking to divide.

Please pray for morning prayer at 6 am, that many will come to seek God, Helen and I travel 30 minutes there and back to pray

Please pray for the Sunday services, we meet in three homes, please pray as people come they would have an encounter with the Living God

Please pray for the new believers/seekers meeting on Tuesday evening, for these precious souls would come to a true and living faith

Please pray for the bible studies on Wednesday and Thursday mornings

Pray that many would come to the Thursday evening prayer meetings and Friday evening hou and divorcedsegroups

Please pray for Pastor Z and church workers Z , S and S

Please pray for P, who's husband has deserted and divorced her and is unable to forgive

Continue to pray for F, who is still in need of much prayer

Four of us, including me are going to Men's conference later this month, including me, someone is translating for me. Please pray for protection

Please pray for H and F, two men who need Christ

Please pray for S, he needs a real touch from the Lord

Please pray for the many sisters whose husbands are unsaved

Please pray for the Sunday school Children, that they would come to trust Christ

Please pray for a deep revival in the church, that all church members would repent

Thanks for all your prayers and love

God bless you all

KK

Sermons

4 short sermons ..please listen

CHARLES SPURGEON ON PSALM 119:49

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=12211620171

CHARLES SPURGEON ON GENESIS 46:3-4

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1220161823351

THE GRACE OF GOD BY JOHN MACDUFF

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1016161815143

THE PRESENCE OF GOD BY JOHN MACDUFF

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=103018052487
[/size]
[/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 05 Nov 2019, 10:28 pm

1CHINA PRAYER
Mon Nov 4, 2019 7:21 pm (PST) . Posted by:"keith hobkirk" totallylovedbygod59

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK AND JOIN YOUR PRAYERS WITH THIS POWERFUL PRAYER
https://prayercast.com/china.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 Nov 2019, 12:55 am

1 CORINTHIANS 16

Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.
2 Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.

THE BIGGEST ANTI-CLIMAX IN THE BIBLE
Paul deals with a variety of issues in this letter to the Corinthians.
I once heard my first pastor, David Green, preach on these verses. He said that it seems such an anti climax, as we go from Paul teaching such amazing truths, to a subject that seems very mundane and dry.
Remember that at the time of the writing of the Bible, there were no chapter divisions.
There are some amazing things that we can learn from these verses.
Paul has talked for a full chapter on the resurrection of Jesus. He now shows one example of how this should be worked out. In the phrase "the first day of the week", Paul is clearly linking the day Jesus rose from the dead, or the first day of the week, with the subject of giving.
There are always needs in Christ's church; here there was a need in the church in Jerusalem, and so the believers have to make a conscious decision to put something aside.
I strongly believe in tithing, and I also believe in the blessings of first fruits. We give on the first day of the week, and put God first in our giving. He gets the first part and not the left overs. We need to make a conscious decision to put money aside. This means, not only have we to deny ourselves physically, but we have to deny ourselves financially, and put God first in our financial dealings and in our giving.
God will prosper you, but He prospers you not to give you a bigger bank account, but to make you a better and bigger giver.
Jesus said store not up things for yourselves, but give. If you give like you should, then God will open the storehouses of heaven and pour out a blessing you can't contain.
The apostle John said that if you know of a need and are able to meet it, how can you be truly saved?
But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?
You see the need, you know the need, you can meet the need, but you decide not to; that is what it means to close or shut up the bowels of your compassion. 
Have you ever done that?
I know I have, just being honest here. We need never to turn off our bowels of compassion. We do it because we want to; it is our conscious decision to do so, so let me ask this question.
Isn't God within His rights to stop His bowels of compassion to you?
We are to set aside money for a rainy day, but we are also to share generously and meet the needs of other believers. One of the distinguishing features of the early church was the difference between Barnabas and the hoarders of Acts 5.
Why is the church so powerless? Because we hoard for ourselves; it's my money you cry. It's not, it's God's.. amen.
Use it for His glory. Give with a generous heart and see what God will do Malachi Chapter 3.. amen.
God bless you,

KK

WORKING TOGETHER WITH GOD AND EACH OTHER
1 Corinthians 3
4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
5 Who then is Paul, and who is Apollos, but ministers by whom ye believed, even as the Lord gave to every man?
6 I have planted, Apollos watered; but God gave the increase.
7 So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase.
8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
9 For we are labourers together with God: ye are God's husbandry, ye are God's building.
10 According to the grace of God which is given unto me, as a wise masterbuilder, I have laid the foundation, and another buildeth thereon. But let every man take heed how he buildeth thereupon.

I really want us to concentrate on verse 9. 。

We are workers together with God 

You know there are many gifts among the body of Christ. My brothers and sisters, we are not in competition with each other, we are workers together with God and with each other. 

I am blessed to write and share and to be in ministry, as are many others, that doesn't mean I am in competition with other people who are writers and indeed write fifty times better than myself. 

A dear sister writes beautiful poetry, that is her gifting from God. I can't write poetry, am I jealous?.. No. Do I thank God for her ministry?....Yes. 一

Maybe you think you can do something someone else is doing.. but are you prepared to pay the price.. to go through the difficulties that person may have encountered. The Lord does not give out gifts until that person is ready to handle it.

I always remember when the Lord started me writing.. I had never written before and I put emoticons at the bottom of the messages .. but the Lord has helped me and taught me.

We are to thank God for the different offices and gifts that people hold. Let us remember it is the Holy Spirit who gives out the gifts and ministries and every one he gives out is to the person who can uniquely do that role within the body of Christ.

Please read and study 1 Corinthians Chapter 12.

You have your own unique role in the Body of Christ, one that has been chosen for you by the Father and given to you through the operation of his Spirit, who also gives you the power to operate in it. 

Be very careful believer, not to be unhappy with the spiritual gift you have been given, that would be to grieve the Holy Spirit and to tell Him, that he doesn't know what he is doing, when he clearly does. 

For those of you, who do not know what their gift is, then seek God's face on the matter, he will reveal what He has in store for you and he will give you the strength to operate in that gift. 。

When the Lord is looking for people to use, he does not look at what denomination you are in, what size church you are in or what the size of your bank balance is.. he looks for a willingness to serve Him and to also serve the Body of Christ.

Let me finish with a question.

If the Lord said your gifting was washing up and serving tea every week after church would you accept that or would you complain? Be very careful not to complain, the Israelites got nowhere and died in the desert because of their complaining and critical spirit. see Numbers 14

God Bless you all

Keith

SERMONS

THE HEART OF A GODLY MAN BY MARK RAINES

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=18122155360

THREE INGREDIENTS FOR NEHEMIAH'S SUCCESS BY MARK RAINES

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1161214251910

OUR PROFESSION BY JC RYLE

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1020192357137798

ISAIAH 53:5 BY CHARLES SPURGEON

https://www.sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=1020192357137798
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 30 Oct 2019, 1:18 pm

WHICH WAY NOW?

If you are now trusting in Christ there are many wonderful things in which you can rejoice. For instance, you are now in a right relationship with God: the Bible calls this being ‘justified’ and says that since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ. (Romans 5:1) Through Christ, your sins have been dealt with: everyone who believes in him receives forgiveness of sins through his name. (Acts 10:43) You are now a member of God’s family: all who trust in Christ are given the right to become children of God. (John 1:12) You are eternally secure: there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. (Romans 8:1) God himself has come into your life in the person of the Holy Spirit: the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you. (Romans 8:11) What great truths these are!

Now you need to grow in your new spiritual life. Here are four important things to which you will need to give close attention:

Prayer. You are now able to speak to God as your Father, something you have never been able to do before. You can worship him, praising him for his glory, power, holiness and love. You can ask for daily forgiveness. Not even those who become children of God are perfect, but if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. (1 John 1:9) You can thank him every day for his goodness to you. There are so many things for which you will want to thank him including the everyday benefits of life that we can so easily take for granted. But you will specially want to thank him for saving you for accepting you into his family, and for giving you eternal life. You should never find it difficult to do this! You can also ask for his help, strength and guidance in your own life and in the lives of others. In particular, you will want to pray for other people you know who are away from God as you once were..

Bible reading. In prayer, you speak to God; in the Bible, God speaks to you. It is therefore very important that you read it every day, to find out what pleases the Lord. (Ephesians 5:10) As you do this, ask him to enable you to understand its meaning and to obey its teaching, so that by it you may grow up in your salvation. (1 Peter 2:2) If you need help in beginning to study the Bible, send for your free copy of the booklet Read, Mark, Learn, a book of guidelines for personal Bible Study based on Mark’s Gospelby John Blanchard c/o Evangelical Press at the address below.

Mark, Learn, a book of guidelines for personal Bible Study based on Mark’s Gospel by John Blanchard c/o Evangelical Press。

Fellowship. Now that you have become a member of God’s family he wants you to meet regularly with your brothers and sisters! Let us not give up meeting together ... let us encourage one another. (Hebrews 10:25) This means joining a local church, so make sure that you do this as soon as possible. Choosing the right church is not always easy and you will want to find one which clearly believes and teaches the biblical truths you have been reading in these pages. In your local church you will find out more about God; you will benefit from the experience of others; you will learn the importance of God’s special directions about baptism and holy communion; and you will discover the joy of sharing with others the gifts and abilities God has given you. You need the church, and the church needs you!
Service. It will now be your privilege to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. (Deuteronomy 10:12) Always remember that God has saved us and called us to a holy life. (2 Timothy 1:9) Make holiness an absolute priority; it is God’s will that you should be holy. (1 Thessalonians 4:3) Then, seek to use your particular gifts in God’s service; bear in mind that you were created in Christ Jesus to do good works. (Ephesians 2:10) Finally, be alert for opportunities of telling others how much the Lord has done for you. (Mark 5:19) Telling others about Christ is not only the duty of those who trust him, it is an exhilarating experience!

From now on seek to live in such a way that in every part of your life you declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light! (1 Peter 2:9)
JOB 6
 30 Is there iniquity in my tongue? cannot my taste discern perverse things?
 TASTING YOUR TONGUE

Job asks two very probing and potent questions, we all need to answer!

Iniquity is a lifestyle of sin.

He asks the question, is speaking curses and swearing a way of life? If it is, then it is not the right way for the Christian and they should repent. In many passages in both the OT and NT, such as Proverbs 15, James 3 and Ephesians 4, we are taught that if the tongue is out of control, then the person using the tongue is also out of control. I know my tongue gets me into the biggest trouble, and on occasion, I wish it wasn't there.

Second, he asks, if his taste buds can discern the things he is speaking? Our taste buds can taste various things; some can taste sweet things, and some sour. Likewise our spiritual taste buds should be able to taste anything that is perverse and opposite to the good things of God. But as you get older... like me, your taste buds lose their ability to decipher flavours, and likewise we sometimes lose our spiritual taste buds.
We need to ask these questions to ourselves and to keep our tongues with a bridle, because it says in James that the tongue is a world of iniquity and an unruly evil: James 3:6, 8.

Please ask these questions every day... what is your answer?

Further study

Proverbs 15
Ephesians 4
James 3

God bless you

Keith

DEUTERONOMY 4
39 Know therefore this day, and consider it in thine heart, that the Lord he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

NO ONE ELSE IS LIKE YOU O LORD

All through Scripture there are many verses, that virtually say the same thing.

There is nothing that comes even close to the Lord.He is above everything. It says later that His thoughts are not our thoughts. 

The Lord is on a level that is ten trillion times above us. You know we should consider this in our heart, because when we truly think on this, we willjust be lost in wonder and amazement. 

How can the Lord who is so mighty and so glorious in majesty have any interest in me? For the Lord to love me, is completely mind blowing.

The Lord is so totally awesome; He is so wonderful.. and yes He loves me and He loves you. The One who islike no other loves you like no one else can.

Ponder this in your heart... and let it sink deep into your spirit.

Oh one day, we will spend eternity in His presence... with joy beyond words!

God bless you

KEITH
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next