World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» THE BLAZE
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» AISH
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:55 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:24 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 11:03 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:48 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:46 pm by Admin

» Woke Kindergarten?
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:12 pm by Admin

» israelAM
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 8:57 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 6:52 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 9:52 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

Go down

ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 Empty NIGHT OF HEROES Rabbie Sacks

Post  Admin Sun 08 Nov 2020, 9:09 pm

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/night-of-heroes-lord-sacks-presented-with-lifetime-achievement-award-by-tony-blair/
Night of Heroes: Rabbi Sacks presented with Lifetime Achievement Award by Tony Blair
Former prime minister pays tribute to the emeritus chief rabbi as the man 'who inspired me to re-read the Torah and discover its power and wisdom'
By JENNI FRAZER 
February 20, 2018, 4:08 pm
WATCH
For the winner of the Lifetime Achievement Sward, sponsored by the Clore Duffield Foundation, there could only be one presenter.

Former prime minister Tony Blair arrived in Britain from the Middle East on Monday morning and on Monday night he and the former Chief Rabbi, Lord Sacks, fell into heartfelt familiarity which clearly struck a chord with everyone present at the Night of Heroes.

The tone was struck by compere David Walliams who announced that “the leader of the Labour Party” was going to present the award to Lord Sacks, before winking and declaring, to laughter, that it was a Labour leader with different dates from the present incumbent.

Get The Jewish News Daily Edition by email and never miss our top storiesFREE SIGN UP
And Mr Blair himself seemed slightly taken aback by the warm reception he received, admitting that “I don’t often get that kind of reaction these days”.

In remarks which spoke of the long friendship between the two men, Mr Blair recalled his first days in No 10 and telling the then Chief Rabbi that he envied him. “Here am I, Jonathan, I have a whole country to manage. You’ve only got to manage the Jewish community”. Lord Sacks truly replied: “I feel your envy is somewhat misplaced.”

Jonathan Sacks’ greatest achievement, said Mr Blair, was the ability to teach “without making you feel stupid. It was he who inspired me to re-read the Torah, what we call the Old Testament, and re-discover its power and its wisdom. His mission has never been to dazzle, but to educate.”

READ MORE – Night of Heroes: 

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/prince-charles-rabbi-sacks-immense-learning-spanned-sacred-and-the-secular/
Prince Charles: Rabbi Sacks’ immense learning spanned sacred and the secular
Heir to the throne says with his passing, the Jewish community, our nation and the entire world have lost a leader whose wisdom, scholarship and humanity were without equal
 Prince Charles has “profound personal sorrow” at the death of former Chief Rabbi Lord Sacks aged 72.

The heir to the throne, who attended the 2013 handover ceremony from Lord Sacks to his successor Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis, shared his tribute on Sunday through social media.

This comes after heartfelt tributes poured in from across the Jewish community and around the globe, following an announcement that the faith leader, educator, academic and author had lost his battle with cancer.

A friend of Rabbi Lord Sacks, the Prince of Wales said it “was with the most profound personal sorrow that I heard of the death of Rabbi Lord Sacks.

“With his passing, the Jewish community, our nation and the entire world have lost a leader whose wisdom, scholarship and humanity were without equal.

“His immense learning spanned the sacred and the secular, and his prophetic voice spoke to our greatest challenges with unfailing insight and boundless compassion.

“His wise counsel was sought and appreciated by those of all faiths and none, and he will be missed more than any words can say. Although Rabbi Lord Sacks’ death is a cause of the greatest possible sadness, we give thanks for the immeasurable contribution which – in the tradition of the most revered teachers of the Jewish people – he made to all our lives. I send my deepest condolences to his family.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 Empty Re: ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES

Post  Admin Sun 08 Nov 2020, 8:18 pm

The elitist revolution that would destroy America
elitist-revolution-email
The lie about systemic racism is a distraction for something much worse. Marxists are trying to destroy America and create a country without our freedoms. We must stop them!

Phil Schneider - November 8, 2020 2138 0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a52DDR7pYZI&feature=emb_logo
There is a lot of talk today about how America is divided as it never has been before. Putting aside whether or not this is true, there is no question that there is indeed much division in today’s political climate. This video focuses on the idea of America being a country that is based on systemic racism. Is there some truth to this accusation? This video claims that this is simply wrong.
It's Not a Protest. It's a Revolution.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a52DDR7pYZI&feature=emb_logo

Donate Today And Promote This Video To Thousands
Let’s explore the idea of the United States being fundamentally racist. Isn’t it true that black people have been oppressed and enslaved over the centuries in the United States? Isn’t it true that until the Civil Rights Movement, Black people were second class citizens throughout much of the United States? Well, yes, the black people in the United States were indeed enslaved and second-class citizens. The main thing that the United States actually fought the Civil War over was the idea of slavery. And the North won and slavery was eradicated. But hat did not take care of all issues of racism. It did take care of the issue of systemic slavery. Approximately 100 years later, the Civil Rights Movement took root and rattled the United States of America. What changed? Well, for once, the Black people were not second class citizens any more. White Liberal Democratic Presidents, such as Harry S. Truman and Lyndon Baines Johnson, played key roles and bucked trends within some of their party. The Dixiecrats were not very fond of the changes they were pushing through. But in the end, the United States became the most progressive country in fighting the norms of racism that existed within it’s midst.

It is not a surprise that a mere 30 years later, the United States elected an African American President, and had a Chairman of the Joint Chief of Staff of the Military who were African Americans. It is not surprising to see African Americans in nearly all positions of power and leadership today in nearly every field of endeavor. That is perhaps the best proof of all that there is no longer any critical problem within American society today. Individual racism most certainly exists. Perhaps some areas of the United States have more individuals that are racist than others. But that is a far cry from the argument that systemic racism exists. It is the same with chauvinism, anti-semitism, and other negative phenomenon in society. Individuals with strong biases will always exist. But there are no major systemic problems in American society today. The accusations are indeed misplaced.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES - Page 5 Empty Re: ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES

Post  Admin Sat 07 Nov 2020, 9:21 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/to-the-white-leftists-who-support-black-lives-matter/
To the White Leftists who support Black Lives Matter
By Phil Schneider - June 17, 2020 17645 0

Who truly cares about the lives of the African American population in the United States? The answer is that it is not the people who are necessarily standing next to them in protests. Some of the protesters certainly do care. But more importantly, those anarchists who are egging on the rioters to loot, and who are providing the organization, the bricks, and the financial incentives, care very little about the African American population. Those who care the most for them may actually be the population that has been vilified the most by the protesters and rioters – the police themselves.

There is no better friend to any population than the upstanding law-abiding citizens and those that keep law and order in society. These include social workers, teachers, and yes – policemen and policewomen. The hooligans of society are the #1 threat to law and order, but they do not work alone. They work along with the anarchists who will do anything in their power to bring down the presidency of Donald Trump. They have painted him as such a devilish character that anything that weakens him is considered good, and anything that strengthens him is considered bad.

But in truth, what is needed more than anything now is a national calming down period and a restoration of law and order. Truth be told, Donald Trump is probably not the ideal person for this. But Joe Biden would probably be worse. What is needed is not necessarily a top-down approach, but a bottom-up approach where as many grassroots people call on everyone to calm down and get back to a normal existence. This will only happen if order is restored by the police. So, if indeed, Mayors and Governors allow havoc to continue, there will be big and small pockets of chaos all over the United States that will weaken the social fabric in these areas. Things can get better, but they will not if the anarchists run the show.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 Nov 2020, 7:05 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/black-woman-smashes-black-lives-matter-protest-with-the-truth/
Black Woman Smashes Black Lives Matter Protest with the Truth
By Avi Abelow - June 3, 2020 37646 0
https://www.israelunwired.com/black-woman-smashes-black-lives-matter-protest-with-the-truth/
Black LA Police Officer Shares His Truths
This is a powerful message that was going around. The police officer’s last name is not known.

So hard to be viewing the tragic events plaguing the States right now. The murder of George Floyd, riots, bigotry, intersectionality..
Sharing with you the points of view of my sister-in-law (David’s twin sister) and her husband (my brother-in-law), a black POLICE officer in Los Angeles.

My sister in law Danna writes:

My black American husband –
who is also in law enforcement – is TOTALLY DISGUSTED by the position espoused by Trevor Noah – my husband utterly rejects when Blacks are continually held to a lower standard of conduct ….
especially by White Liberals. He finds it extremely condescending, demeaning & the bigotry of low expectations… as in, while, Jews always hold themselves & children to high standard of behavior, despite centuries of suffering horrific mistreatment, prejudice & mass murder….. people predictably rationalize bad behavior by Blacks – n treat them like highly emotional, impulsive children – instead equal standard of behavior ….as in ‘but them poor Black people – well, ya know, how they are – highly emotional people, who cannot control their impulses, so we gotta let them vent ….’
My husband is blown away how Vietnamese Boat people & Cambodians, Hispanics, etc have all had it rough – but no other group gets a pass to riot – except the Blacks.

BTW – Gary is totally embarrassed by it all…. but he rejects any rationalization of the rioting – and his family is originally from the Deep South & his Mom grew up under Jim Crow laws – so he understands how bad it was…
BTW – Gary has often compared Palestinians community to the Black community at times like this ….and it is not a good look…

SO, HERE IS ANOTHER BLACK VOICE – MY HUSBAND GARY’S (Post from last night):

GARY:

So here are my thoughts. Kinda scattered tho…and I’m gonna catch hell for this. But, ask me if I care:

George Floyd vs Derrick Chauvin

This death was totally unnecessary. It was disgusting to see. And every cop I know, every cop I’ve heard talk about it has shared the same sense of outrage, anger and disbelief at the horror perpetuated on Mr. Floyd. This situation is the only one in years that has put both Democrats and Republicans on the same side. There is no excuse, no explanation and absolutely no justification for putting a knee on the neck of a suspect and choking him/her out.

That said, and hopefully made clear, This knee in the neck thing was an aberration. It is NOT a common occurrence. And it is BECAUSE it is an aberration that it shocks the conscience. It is totally unfair and unjust to blame all cops for the actions of a few bad apples. Every profession has it’s A-holes. Police are no different. It’s not right to paint all cops with the same brush anymore than it is to paint all Black, all Hispanics, all doctors, lawyers, etc… the same just because a few are rogue and do horrific things. That should be obvious.

Riots

Since when is rioting the way to resolve anything? Dr MLK and our parents/grandparents went through much worse. Racism was blatant and constant. We couldn’t eat in certain sections of restaurants, we couldn’t drink from certain fountains or enter certain schools. We endured dogs, fire hoses and hangings. But the method was peaceful non-resistance. And guess what…..IT WORKED!!! No, it didn’t cure everything but it was a winning strategy. Our parents/grandparents didn’t have the disease of immediate gratification like this generation. They stayed the course and in doing so, won the support of nations around the world. The Irish, the Chinese, the Polish, the Japanese, the Jews, the Italians, the homosexuals, the transgender……all have had their bouts with racism and disparity in this Country. I can’t think of ONE TIME……EVER….that any other aggrieved group took to the streets to burn down and destroy their own communities, loot stores and destroy property. Black people, my people are the only group that has that shameful distinction. What the hell happened to us?? Why the hell do we keep doing this crap??

I’ve heard the media and some City Officials say people are just expressing their anger over years of unjust treatment by police. Okay, so let’s go with that. What a foul and condescending commentary. It implies and almost plainly states that Black people are incapable of controlling their anger and behaving appropriately, despite being deeply upset. We can’t be adults because…we just can’t so they have to let us have our tantrum. It excuses the reckless and irresponsible response(s) of destroying what little viable goods and services, job opportunities and investment(s) made in Black communities. Why would I invest ANYTHING in such a community knowing that any flashpoint could see my investment go up in smoke???

For those who participated in the destruction….when the rioting stops, the stores are empty and emotions settle, you will wake up in the morning and find that corner store that was so convenient for you to run to…is no more. That Target store is gone, Home Depot….gone. They took their jobs with them and they won’t come back. What then? You’ll complain that you live in a hell-hole with no resources and no jobs and dilapidated buildings and houses. And you’ll have no one to blame but yourself. If you’re honest.

MLK was a General of positive change. He was out in the streets in front of the troops leading the charge and getting arrested right along with his troops. George Soros is a coward. While you idiots are out there causing chaos and draining the life out of your own community for money, he sits in his golden palace watching you get pepper sprayed, hit with rubber bullets and carted off to jail. You’re a tool and a fool!!!

For those that did not participate in the rioting, but support it, you’re just as guilty as the partners who stood by and did nothing while Derrick Chauvin choked out Mr Floyd. You’re just as morally bankrupt. You suck!!!

President Trump

Yes, some of the things he said are upsetting. Sometimes it’s best he just stay quiet. HOWEVER….it’s what he ***does ***that makes more of an impact, no? Within 48 hours of the video going viral he ordered the AG and the DOJ to look heavily into the situation. Derrick Chauvin was arrested. Trump made the right call. Was anything he said on any level as insulting as, say Joe Biden saying you aren’t Black if you don’t vote for him, or you can’t go into a 7Eleven unless you have an Indian accent, or comparing little Black children to roaches who like to play with his leg hair? STOP IT!!!

The Media

CNN, MSNBC, and their ilk have been fanning the flames of identity politics for years….with CNN at the forefront. It’s almost poetic justice that their building was taken over and burned by the very people they energized with hatred. When you fan a flame, fire is indiscriminate and sometimes you’re the one who gets burned. Don Lemondrop, Rachel Madcow, Anderson Cooper, Krazy Chris “Steroid Boy” Cuomo, Wolf Blitzerberg Blizer and the ilk are all guilty of kicking up this dust and focusing nearly everything on racism. Shame on them.

I woke up today feeling sad. Sad and angry and disgusted and ashamed and disheartened. This is not the Country I remember just two decades ago. People have completely lost the ability to blush, to feel shame or to even care about the damage, verbal or physical, that comes from their actions. I have no clue how to fix it and today, I actually felt a sense of defeat. Decency seems gone for good.

I hope I’m wrong. But hope springs eternal. I pray that you all get thru this mess unscathed, we bounce back from COVID and our Country gets back to the greatness it was meant to be.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Nov 2020, 9:21 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/turkey-calls-to-boycott-all-french-products-amid-rising-tensions/
Turkey calls to boycott all French products amid rising tensions
turkey-boycott-french-email
There is a battle happening between the EU and the Muslim world. Calls for boycotts. Tensions rising. Will this continue to escalate?
The EU and the Muslim world may be on a collision course. This did not seem like the trend a mere 5 years ago when Muslim refugees (and non-refugees) flooded the EU in order to flee the Middle East. Ultimately, some in the EU are beginning to realize what a Trojan horse the unbridled immigration has become. But it may be deeper than that.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDkvuO3v8oA&feature=emb_logo
Turkey Calls for the Boycott of French Products and Goods

Turkey is one of the Muslim countries that is turning out to be more of an ally with other countries that are threatening the West. Iran has been severely weakened by the Trump administration, but now they are becoming closer with China. If there major issue has been financial, then China can very well be a major player in bringing their economic woes into a manageable situation.

Between Turkey, Iran, and China lining up to be rivals with the West, there is certainly a realignment at hand. The most interesting country of all is India. They are often considered a country that is not a major threat to anyone outside of Pakistan. But that is a big mistake. India and China together have an enormous percentage of the word population, and China has an enormous amount of financial control in the world.

It is important that we learn from previous world strife in Europe that what happens in Europe often has catastrophic consequences in the United States. The isolationist tendency that existed in the United States in the 1930’s was one of the reasons that World War II became the bloodiest war in world history. We must be careful that the United States not overlook struggles in Europe and dangerous tendencies from China. Otherwise, we may be in for a rude awakening in the coming decades.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 Nov 2020, 11:14 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/jared-kushner-reveals-president-trumps-key-to-success/
Jared Kushner reveals President Trump's key to success
jared-kushner-trump-email
Ben Shapiro speaks to Jared Kushner in this exclusive interview. Hearing the behind-the-scenes view of President Trump is fascinating. The media is so, so wrong about Trump!
Jared Kushner explains the brilliance of the foreign policy approach of the Trump administration. It’s not the typical insider approach that is based on a long history of building up trust with foreign leaders. It is an outsider approach that is based on keeping all of the players unsettled. This is more brilliant than one may realize, and it may be the key to his success with his Middle East policy.
https://www.israelunwired.com/jared-kushner-reveals-president-trumps-key-to-success/

While much of the media hounds President Trump for not having good relationships with foreign leaders, they may indeed have it all wrong. It is exactly the way he manages relationships with leaders that allows him to make the necessary policy agreements that benefit America and the freedom-loving world. True, President Trump follows his hunches more than data, and that is a bit scary. But, he must be judged on results. With North Korea, Russia, China, and NATO, the jury is still out as to whether or not the Trump administration has been effective or not. But on the Middle East, it’s pretty clear that Donald Trump has been not just very effective. He has basically radically altered the Middle East for the better in a span of less than four years. Iran is on it’s heels, and the State of Israel is making peace treaty after peace treaty – week after week – with foreign leaders. Of course, these treaties may not last for more than a decade or two. But the trend is unmistakeably positive. The problem with much of the mass media’s take on President Trump is that they take him literally for what he says, instead of focusing on what he accomplishes.

Nobody would have thought it a few years ago, but President Trump’s foreign policy achievements in the Middle East may go down in history as his most successful achievements.

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/chief-rabbi-writes-to-pm-no-scientific-rationale-for-closing-shuls-in-lockdown/
Chief Rabbi writes to PM: No scientific rationale for closing shuls in lockdown
Rabbi Mirvis joins the Archbishop of Canterbury and other senior faith leaders writing to Boris Johnson, saying they 'strongly disagree with the decision to suspend worship'
By TALI FRASER 
November 3, 2020, 4:44 pm  2
Mill Hill United synagogue's Rabbi Yitzchak Schochet (right) praying under Covid restrictions (Marc Morris)
The Chief Rabbi has urged the prime minister to let synagogues remain open during the latest lockdown, arguing there’s “no scientific rationale” for the decision.

Places of worship are due to be shut for a month from Thursday, except for private prayer. But in a marked change of tone from the lockdown earlier this year, a number of senior religious leaders, including Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby, have said they “strongly disagree with the decision to suspend worship during this time”.

Writing to Boris Johnson and Communities Secretary Robert Jenrick, the leaders of Orthodox Judaism, the Church of England and the Catholic church, along with Muslim, Hindu, Sikh and Pentecostal representatives said, “scientific evidence shows that social solidarity and connectedness are key to people maintaining motivation to comply with COVID secure measures and to maintain good mental health.”

Get The Jewish News Daily Edition by email and never miss our top storiesFREE SIGN UP

“There is no scientific rationale for suspension of Public Worship where it is compliant with the guidance that we have worked jointly with government to establish.”

The letter claimed that faith leaders had demonstrated places of worship can be “made safe from Covid transmission”, writing that there is “no scientific justification for the wholesale suspension of public worship.”

However Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis had previously said that it was “imperative” to close synagogues again, following Boris Johnson’s announcement on Saturday.

In a statement on Sunday, the Chief Rabbi explained that allowing synagogues to stay open for private prayer could tempt shul-goers to daven together, which would be a breach of coronavirus regulations and a “desecration of Hashem’s name”.

But the latest letter made the case for common worship benefiting the health and wellbeing of faith communities who care for others.

“Much has been made of the adverse impact on mental health of volunteer and paid carers during this pandemic. Common Worship is an important way of sustaining the wellbeing, and ability to serve, of people of faith who volunteer. The benefits of public worship are scientifically well attested”.

A number of United Synagogue rabbis had already decided to write to their local MPs, complaining about the government’s decision to close places of worship for organised services during the lockdown.

Chief Rabbi Ephraim Mirvis (Photo credit: Jonathan Brady/PA Wire)
Rabbi Yitzchak Schochet of Mill Hill Synagogue, in his letter to Dr. Matthew Offord, MP for Hendon, said: “I am baffled that the government is insisting on limiting usage of places of worship once more. Having finally created a well-oiled-machine, to have to shut down again, doesn’t seem to conform to scientific evidence and will negatively impact the many members who benefit from this vital religious lifeline.”

The Federation of Synagogues, comprised of many member and affiliate synagogues and Jewish communities, has also written to Communities Secretary Robert Jenrick, expressing their “concern” at the closing of places of worship for communal prayer.

The letter says: “It is our belief that our synagogues can continue to function as places of communal prayer without introducing any significant risk in transmission of the virus, by continuing to require congregants to wash their hands upon entering the premises, sit apart from each other and wear face masks.

Calling on the government to rethink their policy, the letter added: “We would like to impress upon the Government that for Orthodox Jews, communal prayer is indeed an essential activity.”

The Board of Deputies had previously asked the government for data on the spread of coronavirus to explain the decision to stop religious services in the new lockdown in England.

There have been 541 Jewish funerals carried out after contracting coronavirus, an increase of seven funerals from the previous week.

https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/not-all-shuls-in-britain-will-be-shut-this-shabbat/
Not ALL shuls in Britain will be shut this Shabbat
BY STEPHEN ORYSZCZUK
While England goes into lockdown on Thursday, Rabbi Moshe Rubin’s Giffnock shul in East Renfrewshire is staying open, because places of worship can continue operating in Scotland
With Boris Johnson’s second national coronavirus lockdown coming into effect this week and Jewish worshippers facing another month without communal prayer, not every synagogue in the UK was being forced to shut its doors.
“We’re open!” said a delighted Rabbi Moshe Rubin of Giffnock and Newlands Hebrew Congregation in East Renfrewshire, known as the hub of Glasgow’s small but active Jewish community.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 Nov 2020, 10:41 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/the-one-thing-democrats-and-republicans-both-agree-on/
The one thing Democrats and Republicans both agree on
By Leah Rosenberg - November 1, 2020 2899 0

Democrats and Republicans do not agree on a lot of things. But when it comes to Israel, they care. And here is why Israel matters.
Why Do Presidential Candidates Care So Much About Israel?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04m1TtlfCOk&feature=emb_logo

Israel, Democrats and Republicans
Israel is not just a tiny insignificant country in the Middle East. And Israel does not just have religious and historical importance, but its importance manifests itself in other ways too. It is the only democracy in the Middle East. It is the strongest ally of the Western world in that region. And Democrats and Republicans both value the Jewish state.

Although there are those on both sides who may not be as strong in their support, Israel is generally a bipartisan topic.

There is just something about Israel. After all, it IS G-d’s chosen land.

Israel Represents Strength
The thing about Israel is that its very existence is miraculous. It represents hope when everything feels hopeless. It represents courage when all feels lost. Israel is a pillar of strength. It is a story of undying faithfulness; of unwavering commitment.

Supporting Israel just makes sense. And if America is a strong democracy, it is only rational that they would support Israel which is a strong democracy.

Israel and America share the same values. They share the same yearning for a world without war.

Israel Quotes by US Presidents
Here are some things that past US presidents have said about Israel and the Jewish people, all the way back to John Adams.

(Courtesy of Jewish Virtual Library):

John Adams: “I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize man than any other nation.”

Harry Truman: “I had faith in Israel before it was established, I have faith in it now.”

Dwight D. Eisenhower: “The people of Israel, like those of the United States, are imbued with a religious faith and a sense of moral values.”

John F. Kennedy: “Let us make it clear that we will never turn our backs on our steadfast friends in Israel, whose adherence to the democratic way must be admired by all friends of freedom.”

There are many, many more quotes. But the takeaway message? Israel and the US have a strong, unbreakable bond.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 Nov 2020, 9:44 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/the-second-temple-construction-just-came-to-life-and-its-magnificent/
The Second Temple construction just came to life, and it’s magnificent
second-temple 1 
This is one of those videos you'll want to watch more than once. It brings history to life. It makes you understand things that may have been confusing before. WOW!

What an unbelievable video to watch. Getting a glimpse at the construction of G-d’s house of worship is inspiring. The Second Temple was glorious!
The Second Temple
Jerusalem – what a majestic city! Of course, Jerusalem today is a city of splendor. But can you imagine what ancient Jerusalem was like with the Temple standing?

The Second Temple was known to be beautiful. Although this video doesn’t do it justice, it can help us imagine what it looked like. Learning about the House of G-d can help us bring about that desire to rebuild the Third Temple. Have you ever seen another video that so clearly explained and showed the construction of the Temple?

The Temple was for all nations to come to and pray to G-d. It was not just for the Jewish people. It was a unifying place that connected people throughout the world with G-d.

The Third Temple
And that is exactly what we are missing today. We need to bring about the times where the Third and final Temple can be rebuilt. We need that connection to G-d. And we need that peace that the world is missing.
Coronavirus, riots, terrorism – the list can go on and on. The world can be a frightening place. And with the coming of the Messiah and the rebuilding of the Temple, all of the bad in the world will make sense. All of it will become good. Nothing will feel scary with G-d’s presence felt by all.
We have to pray that this day will come soon.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 30 Oct 2020, 6:24 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/the-arabic-word-for-the-jewish-temple-exposes-the-biggest-palestinian-lie/
The Arabic word for the Jewish Temple exposes the biggest “Palestinian” lie
arabic-word
And there you have it. The truth. What "Palestinians" claim is just not true. And their lies are continuously being exposed.
People lie about Jerusalem and Israel. They claim the Jewish land and the Jewish Temple do not belong to the Jewish people. They have no proof.
Why Do Arabs Call Jerusalem "Al-Quds"?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vt0_tMfkdyQ&feature=emb_logo

JN Podcast Special: Panel debate on EHRC’s verdict on Labour antisemitism
30 Oct, 15:29
Former Labour MP Louise Ellman, New Statesman political editor Stephen Bush, human rights barrister Adam Wagner and Jewish News’ Justin Cohen join a special panel debate dedicated to the EHRC investigation into Labour antisemitism. The discussion is chaired by broadcaster Phil Dave.
https://audioboom.com/posts/7718627-jn-podcast-special-panel-debate-on-ehrc-s-verdict-on-labour-antisemitism

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/corbyn-condemned-himself-with-the-mural/

If we think of Al Capone, we don’t think, first and foremost, of a vagrant or a tax evader. Yet those were the charges – vagrancy and tax evasion – that the US state department used to bring down Chicago’s pre-eminent mobster in May 1932.

The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC)’s investigation into the Labour Party, and the Labour Party’s subsequent suspension of Jeremy Corbyn after he refused to retract his statement in response, which said that the scale of the problem had been exaggerated by the party’s political opponents, both have a whiff of the forces bringing down Capone.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 29 Oct 2020, 9:52 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/lifelong-democratic-rep-shocks-his-own-party-with-call-to-vote-for-trump/
Lifelong Democratic Rep. shocks his own party with call to vote for Trump 
lifelong-democrat-email
This is something that every American must see. A Democratic representative berating his own party and sharing the truth? You can't miss this one!
Why would someone who is a lifelong Democrat decide to vote for Trump? Georgia Dem. representative Vernon Jones gives his reasons.
Lifetime Democrat Rep. TORCHES His Own Party at RNC Then Calls For Everyone to Vote for Trump
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSmsIPfW_vM&feature=emb_logo

Deciding to Vote for Trump
This is not a matter of opinion. Vernon Jones didn’t decide to vote for Trump because he likes him and that is all. He is not voting for Trump because of promises Trump made if he is reelected. Jones is voting for Trump because of the promises that he kept. He is voting for him because of all the positive things that Trump has done for America. And his list is long.

This has nothing to do with the fact that President Trump has been the best president for Israel and the Jewish people. The reality is that for America, he has achieved things that presidents before him never did. The Biden/Harris campaign want Americans to believe that Conservatives are racist and that the Democratic party, under their leadership. are the saviors for Black people and minorities. Vernon says that the exact opposite is true.

Leaving the Democratic Party
More and more former Democrats have been leaving the party. More have decided to vote for President Trump. Not only Blacks and Latinos, but people of all races and religions have realized the truth. And it’s about time.

What can you really respond to someone like Vernon Jones who has seen everything firsthand and knows the truth about the leadership of his own party? What can you really say to a U.S. Representative who received death threats for announcing he plans to vote for Trump? Jones brought the facts and the truth about Trump. You cannot argue with actual evidence about what the president has accomplished. Facts are facts. Truth is truth.

And sadly, many in the Democratic party have created a narrative that is completely untrue. They have pushed an agenda against President Trump based on misinformation.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 28 Oct 2020, 7:10 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/convicted-terrorists-have-infiltrated-ngos/
Convicted terrorists have infiltrated NGOs
terrorists-ngos-email
Not all terrorists look the same. Terrorists are disguising themselves to raise money for terror. And the report proving it is disturbing.
What a terrifying report. The world needs to wake up and do something about this. Not all NGOs are what you think they are.
EXPOSED: Terrorists in Suits
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX2Mxl6QLfg&feature=emb_logo

#Terrorists in Disguise and NGOS
This report that was exposed is called Terrorists in Suits.

Many people picture the well known terror groups when they think about terrorists. But the truth is that terror groups have infiltrated NGOs and are getting money to continue terrorizing the Western world and spreading their hateful ideology. The BDS movement is one of the more well known movements. That movement most definitely does not defend human rights. Their goal is to destroy the state of Israel and the Jewish people. And there are people funding them to continue their hatred!
There are groups on college campuses like Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP). They may not be wearing explosives on their backs, but they wish they were.
Groups like these disguise themselves as NGOS so that they can brainwash the world and get money! They have found ways to continue practicing terrorism right under our noses.

Facing the Truth
No matter how chilling the truth may be, we cannot ignore it. This is real. This is happening. Terrorists are getting away with murder because they are disguising themselves. But there are no more excuses. They have been exposed for what they are, and government leaders must now stop them.

These terrorists do not only spread their anti-Israel agenda, but they target the entire Western World. They are a threat to our morals and values. And they are a threat to our lives.

The terror NGOS are indoctrinating the next generation with messages of hate. Terrorists do not only physically harm people, but they mentally harm them as well. They have a system, and we must destroy that system.

The more informed people are, the greater chance there is to stop the terrorists.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 26 Oct 2020, 8:48 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAR8OAOdzr4&feature=emb_logo
Joe Biden Confuses President Trump W/ George W Bush: “Because Of Who I’m Running Against…George"
If it wasn't so serious be laughable he do not remember who he will be up against.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 26 Oct 2020, 8:47 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/when-joe-biden-and-golda-meir-met-to-discuss-israels-secret-weapon/
When Joe Biden and Golda Meir met to discuss Israel’s secret weapon
By Phil Schneider - October 26, 2020 6264 0
This story of Joe Biden’s meeting with Prime Minister Golda Meir is a wonderful story. No matter who one supports in the 2020 election, this story of Golda Meir telling Biden Israel’s secret weapon sheds light on so much of what is true about Israel’s situation in the Middle East.
VP Joe Biden about Golda Meir and Israel's Secret Weapon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=oY8SLh58owM&feature=emb_logo

Joe Biden is no newcomer in Washington. For those who prefer outsiders, this is a negative. But for those who understand that experience is of enormous value, while they will understand that Joe Biden may have been Barack Obama’s Vice President for eight years, he and Obama are very different characters. Suffice it to say that Obama did not jump on the Biden bandwagon until Biden was clearly in charge of the Democratic nomination. Biden is a seasoned veteran liberal who has vast foreign policy experience. That does not necessarily mean that his policies will be wonderful or that he will surround himself with good advisors. But, if he does become President, it is still much better to have somebody in the Oval Office who met Golda Meir, Yitzhak Rabin, and other Israeli Prime Ministers, than it is to have an Obama-like President who basically espoused and promoted progressive values from the Oval Office that were detrimental to Israel, the US and the freedom-loving world.

Gold Meir was known for great lines like the one she said to Joe Biden. Meir was also an extremely effective fundraiser who made fateful trips to the United States before the formation of the State of Israel. She actually spent a significant part of her childhood in Minnesota, and therefore spoke English fluently. She was born in Kiev, and also visited the Soviet Union in a trip that garnered tremendous exposure within the Soviet Union to the successful, yet young State of Israel.

But unfortunately, her report card as Prime Minister was not as successful. The Yom Kippur War was a very costly war, with more than 2,300 Israelis killed. Meir stepped down due to public pressure and ultimately faded away from Israeli leadership. But her contributions to building up the State of Israel in it’s formative years were her greatest achievements.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 25 Oct 2020, 10:39 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/ultra-orthodox-jews-taught-the-entire-world-how-to-protest/
Ultra-Orthodox Jews taught the entire world how to protest
Ultra-Orthodox-protest-email
There are protests going on throughout the world for many different things. But sadly, many people are not peaceful. And many people are not following the rules of Corona. But these Ultra-Orthodox Jews have shown the world how to protest the right way.

Sometimes, sadly, the media gives Ultra-Orthodox Jews negative attention. People claim things that just aren’t true. But Jews and non-Jews should see this.

Protest, Peace, and Prayer
These Ultra-Orthodox Jews set an example to the entire world – Jews and non-Jews alike – of how to protest in the right way. Their protest had nothing to do with Coronavirus. It was a local issue they were dealing with in the city of Arad. And they chose to protest peacefully, with masks and social distancing, and with prayer.

Protests throughout the world have become violent. They have become deadly. Destructive. And social distancing has by no means been kept. Masks? Maybe some. Prayer? Definitely not. There have been many lies that these protest are peaceful. That is far from the truth.

But these Hasidim, known as Ger Hasidim, protested peacefully and with prayer. They called out to G-d. They turned to Him in their time of struggle. That is exactly what everyone should do. Yes, you have to put in your own effort to bring about a desired response. And they did – they went out to protest. But that always must be accompanied by prayer and faith; by knowing that G-d controls what happens in the world.

The Ultra-Orthodox are not Bad
Amongst other types of Jews and non-Jews, there is negative talk about the Ultra-Orthodox community. But it is important to realize that not every Ultra-Orthodox Jew does the wrong thing. Are there some who do? Of course! Just like there are people of every religion, nationality, and race who do the wrong thing. But to categorize an entire group of people into one definition is wrong.

Hopefully, this video will show the world that this sect of Jews is a unique one. They are not all the same. Let’s stop giving an entire group of people a bad name.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Oct 2020, 10:30 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/famous-african-americans-admit-shocking-facts-about-racism/
Famous African Americans admit shocking facts about racism
african-americans-racism
Especially leading up to the American elections, this video is extremely important. The Left is trying to create a narrative of a racist America. But listen to this.
Does racism exist in the United States? Or course – it exists in a country with hundreds of millions of people. Is it a major issue today? Well, actually, no. It is not a major issue in comparison to other issues that are much greater issues. For example, are personal responsibility and family values more important than issues of racism? Absolutely.

The issues today among the young African American population is not systemic racism. This is what so many networks will speak about. But as Roman J. Israel explains, “They are not locking up the 7 year olds.” So, why is this the case? It is because of the breakdown of the family unit in the United States. Is this due to a breakdown of family values in the United States in general? Perhaps. In many big cities today, there are astoundingly high numbers of broken families. This is not due to systemic racism, but due to systemic family breakdown. It is not merely an issue among black people. It is an issue that crosses all races and colors.

The next time that someone says that the United States is a racist country, remember the following facts: The northern states in the United States fought against the Confederacy in order to remove slavery from the United States. This was led by a white president. The United States voted into law the Civil Rights Law in order to change the norms of disrespect and discrimination against black people. This was done by a majority of white voters in Congress and the Senate. Oh and yes, it was enforced by a majority of white men in the police departments across the United States. This had ramifications that brought up the norms of respect and openness to the entire world for black people.

And one more thing, Barack Obama was elected President of the United States – twice. When the African American population deals with their core issues that start in the home, then there won’t be any need for policemen and policewomen – many of whom are African American – to make sure that neighborhoods are not burned down and looted.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 23 Oct 2020, 10:00 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/archaeologists-just-discovered-something-unprecedented-in-jerusalem/
Archaeologists just discovered something unprecedented in Jerusalem
Archaeologists-jerusalem
Wow. Every finding has something so unique. And this one especially is extremely rare. There is so much proof of the Jewish connection to Jerusalem!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS2s-YWstt8&feature=emb_logo

Rare Coin from The Bar Kokhba Revolt Discovered North Of The City Of David
Archaeologists Uncover Truth
What archaeologists really do is uncover the hidden truth. The dirt and artifacts speak for themselves. The stones and pottery shards shout out the facts. The world may continue to deny the Jewish connection to Jerusalem, but the soil of the holy city will never stop speaking the truth.

Denying Tangible Proof
It is mind-boggling that so many deny such tangible evidence. The world denies the Jewish right to Jerusalem. They want to divide it. Or they want to just give it all to the “Palestinians” who did not even exist during the time periods of these artifacts!
So why do people deny the Jewish people the right to their holy city? It is obviously not because of lack of evidence. All fingers point toward a Jewish Jerusalem for thousands of years.

The answer is antisemitism. That is the only explanation for the fact that the world does not want to admit the Jewish people belong in Jerusalem. Or ignorance. But at this point, it seems hard to believe that anyone can be so ignorant.

New Discoveries
After all the years of digging, it is remarkable to realize that new discoveries are still being made. It is not the same coin that is being found. It is not the same pottery piece from the same time period.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 22 Oct 2020, 1:40 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/michelle-obamas-blatant-lies-about-the-protests-across-america/
Michelle Obama's blatant lies about the protests across America
michelle-obama-email
Michelle Obama should be ashamed at the way she is misleading the American people. And by doing so, she is promoting violence as well. This is disgraceful.
When 1,000 people gather peacefully to protest, and then 50-100 of them go and riot at the end of the protests, are the protesters largely peaceful? Yes. Most of the protesters indeed are peaceful, because 900 or more of them did not do anything violent. That is factually true, but it evades the central issue. And so does Michelle Obama. Not a word calling for the rioters to stop their violence and destruction in the same of “racial justice”. Not one word. And her silence on calling them out speaks louder than her actual words.
Are the Protests Mostly Peaceful?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAQBvmBoJew&feature=emb_logo

The central issue is that there are “protesters”, who might be in the minority, who are rioting. The protesters often are indeed anti-police and anti-law and order. Listen to them. It is a central message of theirs. They believe that the solution to the alleged racism among police and society as a whole will be through breaking down societal norms in order to rebuild a world free of racism against black people. Not only will that be more dangerous for Americans, it will be more dangerous for all of us if that movement continues to grow in the US and abroad.

The peaceful protesters – indeed, there are many – know good and well, that if they occupy hundreds of policemen in their peaceful protests, the hoodlums, a rather well-organized group, will do the dirty work for them.

But even if this thesis is wrong, and many of the protesters are indeed peaceful and do not support the rioters, that does not negate the seriousness of the rioters. The rioters are a mix of anarchists, violent anti-Trump hoodlums, and radical leftists who are sick of living in a world of law and order. The fact that the Obamas and Kamala Harris have refused to call out the rioters is evidence that if the Democratic party takes power again in the Oval Office, we will have more social workers working to calm down rioters and less policemen. The results of this kind of policy are evident in the cities of Chicago and New York where a weak Democratic leadership refuses to restore order. Do we want President Obama’s policies to dominate once again across cities in the United States?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 21 Oct 2020, 3:42 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/hezbollah-is-stockpiling-weapons-and-explosives-in-europe-for-attacks/
Hezbollah is stockpiling weapons and explosives in Europe for attacks
By Leah Rosenberg - October 21, 2020 61 0
Some act as if Hezbollah is only Israel’s problem – only a problem in the Middle East. But you can see that Europe, America, and others are in danger too.

U.S. Official Reveals Hezbollah’s Secret Ammonium Nitrate Stockpiles in Europe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBRTN7wW1N0&feature=emb_logo

Europe, America in Danger
Hezbollah is not just trying to destroy Israel. They are trying to destroy the Western World, under the funding and guidance of Iran. Europe is at risk. America is. All those trying to defeat radical Islam are at risk.

Hezbollah is not just in Lebanon or just along Israel’s border.
The world should wake up to the fact that we must defeat Iran and not appease them. Iran is responsible for most of the world’s terrorism. The Iran deal only helps Iran continue to do what it does best: Bring more terrorism to the world. Can Europe wake up to that truth? Hezbollah has stockpiles of weapons and explosives to use. Do they not yet realize that we must stand strong against terrorism and not appease those who are responsible?

Israel’s Enemies are America’s too
The problems in the Middle East are the problems of the world. Some people think Israel is the only one in danger. They like to pretend like Israel’s enemies are not America’s enemies. But that is completely untrue. And this report from a US official proves that. Israel is just often on the frontlines – protecting themselves and the world from Islamic terror.

Standing with Israel means standing against terrorism. It means standing against radical Islam and against those who are trying to destroy the values that the Western World holds so dear.

Don’t leave Israel to fend for itself. Because at the end of the day, Israel’s enemies are America’s enemies. They are fighting the same fight. And joining forces will definitely yield better results. As said in this video,”Take a stand with G-d’s land.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 20 Oct 2020, 6:35 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/new-israeli-film-sparks-outrageous-antisemitism/
New Israeli film sparks outrageous antisemitism
israeli-film-email
It is truly outrageous the way antisemites use any excuse to slam Israel and the Jewish people. This Israeli film somehow infuriated anti-Zionists. But the directors of the film had the perfect responses.
All antisemitism is absurd, let’s be honest. And this is no less absurd. The things these anti-Zionists posted about an Israeli film – you can’t make it up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy8-DlRox0U&feature=emb_logo

30 KM/H - An Israeli Adventure Film | Trailer #2
Antisemitism is Everywhere
Antisemitism is everywhere. It seems that Jews cannot escape it. Why was this new Israeli film the subject to such vicious antisemitism? Because anti-Zionists and antisemites have no shame. They go after everyone and everything. No person, no matter how innocent, is protected from such terrible hatred.
Although the directors of the film were quite facetious when reading the comments about their film, if you think about it, they are truly horrific comments. They are libels. And for those who do not know the truth about Israel, they might read those comments and be tricked into believing absurd things about the Jewish state. The directors of the film were not trying to provoke anyone or any topic. They were just trying to create something to entertain the public. Since when did making a film about Israel become such a crime?

Israelis have the Right to Create
Israelis are targeted for everything. They are even targeted for just creating and producing films. People try to boycott them for everything.

But the creativity of Israelis knows no bounds. Despite the backlash for even something as innocent as a film, Israel will continue to develop and create. Whether it be in the medical field, agriculture, or the entertainment industry, antisemites will not deter Israel from existing and thriving.

Have these antisemites/anti-Zionists not realized that centuries of persecution have not worked to deter the nation of Israel? Just study history. Study the Bible. G-d keeps His promises to the Jewish people. They will continue to be G-d’s nation forever. And when you are G-d’s nation, you don’t disappear.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 19 Oct 2020, 8:07 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/former-leftist-exposes-democrats-in-a-way-that-no-one-else-has-done/
Former Leftist exposes Democrats in a way that no one else has done
former-leftist-email
This video is so important for Americans to see. This woman exposes truths about the Democrats that she knows firsthand. She WAS on that side. But this holds true for the left in Israel as well, regarding societal policy and regarding foreign policy. It is all interconnected.
I was wrong about the Democratic Party #walkaway
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flp7gKg5G4E&feature=emb_logo

This is important to watch, not just to better understand what is going on in the USA, but this holds true for the left in Israel as well, regarding societal policy and regarding foreign policy, it is all interconnected.

Former Democrat Shares the Truth
What if someone controlled what you said and what you did? What if they also controlled the way you think? If they fed you constant lies? You could say you wouldn’t let them. But Georgia, a former Leftist, shares her story and tells you how they do it. She tells you how the Left controls the way people think without them even realizing. The brainwashing is a theme in this video, and it is horrifying to think about it.

People are afraid of the truth. Georgia is brave for putting all of this out there in such a public way. Who knows how many people wanted to “walk away” from the Democratic party but needed that extra push? Who knows how many people needed to hear the truth?

None of it Makes Sense
One of the takeaway messages from this video is that things on the Left just don’t make sense. They don’t add up.

The Left focuses on censoring Conservative opinions. The Democrats have been so focused on undoing everything good that America stands for that they do nothing positive for the American people. Everything they claim to fight for and stand up for, they don’t. Being open and accepting? Not even a little.

If only more people questioned what they are being fed. If only more people listened to other opinions and saw that Conservatives are not horrid people like the Left makes them out to be. That their ideas actually make sense. If only…

But until then, hopefully people like Georgia will continue to share the truth and not be afraid to question what they have been told for years.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 18 Oct 2020, 5:49 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/rare-footage-of-the-secret-archaeology-on-the-temple-mount/
Rare footage of the Secret Archaeology on the Temple Mount
By Phil Schneider - October 18, 2020 4730 0

Two Christian tourists toured Israel in the Summer of 2020 and produced an absolutely amazing short film on the Temple Mount. Some Christian beliefs are included in the film, but this is not a film about religion as much as it is about the amazing history of this fascinating location that is at the nexus of so much that happens in the Land of Israel.

Untold Archaeology of the Temple Mount — Rare Footage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3W9iX0SnCo&feature=emb_logo

Sergio & Rhoda in Israel
246K subscribers
Archaeology at the Temple Mount is strictly forbidden. However, over the past hundred years, the Temple Mount went through many renovations, during which archaeologists were able to document incredible findings. These findings and much more we reveal in this video.
We will enter the Temple Mount through the Moors Gate, walk to the Dome of the Rock and examine where the Ark of the Covenant could have stood, see the Golden Gate, and then peak into the archives of the Al-Aqsa mosque to find out what lies underneath it.
So join us for this adventure as we explore the Temple Mount.
The Temple Mount is the Holiest Site of the Jewish people – for at least 3,000 years. Beforehand, it was also the site where Abraham purportedly went up to sacrific his own son, Isaac, but was prevented at the very last moment by an Angel of God. It is the location that King David, around 1,000 years later, would purchase in order to build the 1st Temple. But God told him that his son, Solomon, would build the Temple. Indeed, King Solomon built the Temple there and it stood for more than 400 years until the Babylonian King, Nebuchadnezzar destroyed it.

The 2nd Temple stood there for 400+ years, in the very same place. It was rebuilt in several stages. First, Ezra and Nehemiah built it there. Later on, it was enhance by King Herod. But the Roman Empire, around 2,000 years ago, destroyed the Temple, killed hundreds of thousands of Jews, and dispersed the Jewish people. Some stayed in the Land of Israel, but the center of the Jewish people shifted out of Israel.

For nearly 2,000 years, the Jewish people dreamed and prayed about the Temple. It was recalled at all wedding ceremonies, daily prayers, Passover Seders and all meals with bread. The Temple was always the heart of Jerusalem. Jerusalem was always the heart of the Jewish people’s yearning throughout the exiles. Today, the entire history is unfolding via these fascinating archaeological finds.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Oct 2020, 5:37 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/the-question-that-will-change-the-way-you-view-the-middle-east/
The question that will change the way you view the Middle East
question-middle-east-email
The Middle East conflict was just explained in under two minutes. Don't think it's possible? Watch this. Your entire perspective will change.
Dennis Prager was an acclaimed national radio host with an excellent reputation. Then he started Prager University, an online university that understands that the most effective way to truy impact on the minds of the masses is not with long-winded classes on university campuses. It is with short, yet powerful videos that get to the heart of the issue. Every issue is explored by an expert on the subject and contains entertaining and easy to understand animation. This is why Prager University has grown to monumental proportions over the last few years. It is making an enormous impact.
The Middle East Problem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=42&v=liNQQBqOJv4&feature=emb_logo

The message in this video is short, powerful, and absolutely true. It is as brilliant as it is simple. In truth, many of the issues that need to be explained today can be simplified. The Arab-Israeli conflict is one of many issues that seems like an implacable and difficult to understand conflict. But after this short clip, it becomes clear that it indeed is not. It really does come down to one side’s refusal to accept the other side’s existence. Gold Meir put it differently. She said that there will be peace in the Middle East when the Arabs love their own children more than they hate ours. This is also true.

No need for apologetics on what seems like a thorny issue. It’s not that complicated at all. IDF satands for Israel Defense Forces. That is exactly what it is. The Israeli Army defends the Jewish people in the State of Israel and outside of it. It does not exist for any other reason. Imperialism has largely disappeared over the last 80 years, and the Jewish State never had any expansionist plans. Israel exists in order to defend the Jewish people – it’s that simple.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Oct 2020, 2:49 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/alan-dershowitz-went-off-on-this-anti-israel-student-and-it-was-epic/
Alan Dershowitz silenced an anti-Israel student by combating her lies with the truth
Screen-Shot-2018-08-23-at-22.48.37
This has got to be one of the most epic videos ever. There is really no way to answer back to Dershowitz after this. He is intelligent, accurate, and the student had no idea what to say after he spoke.

The progressive views are often as close-minded and anti-liberal as could be.  No truly liberal person would solely focus on Israel’s treatment of Arabs while ignoring the human rights of all Arab countries.  No truly liberal person would point an accusatory finger at Israel before checking the facts.  Today, that has become the norm.  Prof. Dershowitz properly puts this complainer in her place as it is obvious that this person cares little about the facts or truth.   It is just a predictable progressive attack on Israel.

Once upon a time, liberals were the conscience of our nation. They brought good into the world by reminding us that “All men are created equal” actually means that. Today, the main agenda that the left has been advancing is one of “All men and women and transgenders and whatever they feel like calling themselves should all be the same no matter what.” We’ve lost our way. Prof. Dershowitz, an old-time liberal is the perfect person to call out the radical left.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 15 Oct 2020, 11:51 am

https://www.israelunwired.com/christian-americans-are-being-targeted-by-the-next-vice-president/
Christian Americans are being targeted by the next Vice President
By Leah Rosenberg - October 15, 2020 53 0
If Joe Biden wins, Kamala Harris will be the Vice President. If she is VP, religious people are going to struggle because of her and others like her.
Josh Hawley EXPLODES on Democrats and the Media for Attacking ACB for Her Faith
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cD3dx4QuTLk&feature=emb_logo

A Vice President’s View on Religion
The potential vice president, Kamala Harris, wants to basically abolish religion from the system. She is not the only one. Other Democrats plan to do the same. They want to completely remove religion and G-d from the core of America. They want to remove the founding principles. This is not a joke. This is not an exaggeration. Just listen to the way they speak and what they do. Many people might not even be aware of the type of President and VP they plan to vote for.

What about the Constitution?
Does the Constitution not mean anything anymore? What about religious freedom? Don’t Americans condemn those countries that persecute those who are religious or of a different religion?

Well, that is exactly what is happening in America. The Democrats are trying to take away religious freedom. They do not believe that you can be a proud and good American and also be religious. This video explains that. Senator Josh Hawley made his point very clearly. He called out the Democrats for what they are doing.

The fact that the potential vice president is against religion is frightening. If she gets into office with Joe Biden, who knows what will happen to those who are religious.

Think Before Voting
You may not like President Trump, but he values religion. He supports it. He defends it. Trump has done good things for America and for the world. He defends the constitution and the values on which America was founded.

You may not agree with every single one of Trump’s policies, but Biden and Harris will bring America down. They will bring religion down. Their plans for America should make Americans shake with fear, but instead, so many have been brainwashed to not vote for Trump without knowing anything about the other side that they would vote for.

Please, think before voting.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 13 Oct 2020, 9:48 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/polls-crash-for-democrats-after-americans-see-who-they-really-are/
Will Polls crash for Democrat Candidates after Americans see who they really are?
By Leah Rosenberg - October 13, 2020 499 0

The truth about many Democrat leaders is becoming more widespread. People are beginning to see that these Democratic leaders are leading America to a dark place.
https://www.israelunwired.com/polls-crash-for-democrats-after-americans-see-who-they-really-are/
Democrat Candidates have been Exposed
Democrat leaders today are not what they used to be. This is not just a matter of politics. This is about life and death. This is about a disturbing hate. Do you hear the words of these Democratic leaders who have power over the American people? Do you see the consequences of what they have said?

Their words, beliefs, and actions are bringing America and the American people down. They do not care about the country or the people. We are living in a frightening reality; a scary time period. The United States is burning – literally. And many of the Democratic politicians have encouraged it more.

Why are they trying to destroy America? Why do they call for violent uprisings?

Joe Biden as President?
The fact that a potential president is wishing that he could “beat up” Trump up behind the gym. The fact that the governor of New York is saying Trump needs an army to protect him. They are the ones who have crossed a line, not President Trump. The line is no longer in sight.

These threats from Biden and others who are part of the Democratic party leadership and the way they wish to harm him – it is immoral, cruel, vicious. It is criminal.

The American people need to wake up. This has gone far beyond agreeing and disagreeing on policies. The Left has proven they do not care about the future of America. They are not doing what is best for the country or the people.

How much more proof do people need in order to vote smartly? Do you care about the future of America? Do you want American cities to keep burning to the ground?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next