World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
What I am up to today EmptyYesterday at 10:27 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
What I am up to today EmptyYesterday at 10:22 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
What I am up to today EmptyYesterday at 10:19 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
What I am up to today EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
What I am up to today EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» My Manna
What I am up to today EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
What I am up to today EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER
What I am up to today EmptyYesterday at 10:05 pm by Admin

» Pastor Francis Frangipane
What I am up to today EmptyYesterday at 9:50 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
What I am up to today EmptyYesterday at 8:11 pm by Admin

» Keith China Nanjing
What I am up to today EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
What I am up to today EmptyYesterday at 4:04 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
What I am up to today EmptyYesterday at 1:20 pm by Admin

» THOUGHT PROVOKING - INSPIRATIONALS
What I am up to today EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020, 8:16 pm by Admin

» Share your Jokes smiles here
What I am up to today EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020, 8:12 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
What I am up to today EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020, 1:31 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
What I am up to today EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020, 1:09 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
What I am up to today EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020, 12:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
What I am up to today EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020, 12:38 pm by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
What I am up to today EmptyThu 13 Aug 2020, 12:33 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What I am up to today

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Go down

What I am up to today Empty Re: What I am up to today

Post  Admin on Tue 27 Aug 2019, 10:39 pm

I found these in my memories over at Facebook.
Birthday boy Dafydd Iwan with his now legendary war cry 'Yma O Hyd'. Despite everything they have done to try and wipe us out, despite the better part of a thousand year genocide against Wales, we are still here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WooUv0QttKs

Anyone remember this chorus? This version Originally done by The Haven Quartet. It's a song i grow up singing, still do and am so glad to have done this cover version. Blessings!
https://www.facebook.com/kaomachendemuzik/videos/10151756810668080/?t=104

The Story Behind the Song “I Have Decided to Follow Jesus”
About 150 years ago, there was a great revival in Wales, England. As a result of this, many missionaries came from England to northeast India to spread the Gospel. The region was known as Assam and comprised hundreds of tribes. The tribal communities were quite primitive and aggressive. The tribesmen were also called head-hunters because of a social custom which required the male members of the community to collect as many heads as possible. A man’s strength and ability to protect his wife was assessed by the number of heads he had collected. Therefore, a youth of marriageable age would try and collect as many heads as possible and hang them on the walls of his house. The more heads a man had, the more eligible he was considered. Into this hostile and aggressive community, came a group of Welsh missionaries spreading the message of love, peace, and hope of Jesus Christ. Naturally, they were not welcomed. One Welsh missionary finally succeeded in converting a man, his wife, and two children. This man’s faith proved contagious and many villagers began to accept Christianity. Angry, the village chief summoned all the villagers. He then called the family who had first converted to renounce their faith in public or face execution. Moved by the Holy Spirit, the man sung his reply, “I have decided to follow Jesus. No turning back.”

Enraged at the refusal of the man, the chief ordered his archers to arrow down the two children. As both boys lay twitching on the floor, the chief asked, “Will you deny your faith? You have lost both your children. You will lose your wife too.”

But the man replied, again singing, “Though none go with me, still I will follow. No turning back.”

The chief was beside himself with fury and ordered his wife to be arrowed down. In a moment she joined her two children in death. Now he asked for the last time, “I will give you one more opportunity to deny your faith and live.”

In the face of death the man sung, “The cross before me, the world behind me. No turning back. No turning back.”

He was shot dead like the rest of his family. But with their deaths, a miracle took place. The chief who had ordered the killings was moved by the faith of the man. He wondered, “Why should this man, his wife and two children die for a Man who lived in a far-away land on another continent some 2,000 years ago? There must be some supernatural power behind the family, and I too want that supernatural power.”

In a spontaneous confession of faith, he declared, “I too belong to Jesus Christ!” When the crowd heard this from the mouth of their chief, the whole village accepted Christ as their Lord and Savior.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 25 Aug 2019, 9:23 am

What I am up to today BLESSED_SUNDAY
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What I am up to today Empty HAPPY BORN AGAIN BIRTHDAY TO ME

Post  Admin on Fri 23 Aug 2019, 11:19 am

What I am up to today Born_a10

40 Years ago today The Holy Spirit of God
Saturated me in His love
and I became a Born again Christian.

What I am up to today Elaine16
What I am up to today 1peter10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 25 Apr 2019, 5:21 pm

What I am up to today Deadmo10

Sorry READERS 

no posts big problems with my laptop and tomorrow I go for pre-op Appointment. The cart has been put before the horse, I was to have a Polo Scan first, a iodine drink with a of a pint water night before than half the quantity in the morning, at the can a dye in vein, ah well. 
What I am up to today Tiedup11

Blessings
What I am up to today Elaine15
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 11:17 am

What I am up to today Egyptp10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 11:02 am

What I am up to today Passov11
What I am up to today Breadw12

What I am up to today Attomb12
What I am up to today Collag11

What I am up to today Blesse10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 14 Apr 2019, 9:30 am

What I am up to today Blesse10
What I am up to today 12573810
I have been listening to beautiful Music on Revelation TV Classic Praise, Now New Life Christian Centre. Later will be Church without Walls at 10.30am for fellowship, Service message, Prayer  and communion.
If your unable to attend a Church Building for any reason I highly Recommend.
https://revelationtv.com

Blessings.
Elaine/aka Dunggate
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 01 Mar 2019, 1:13 pm

What I am up to today 42862110
Having some "me time" looking back on some old memories. Now to start collecting postings ready to go up.

What I am up to today Hs_dav10
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 20 Dec 2018, 2:38 pm

SPREADING THE LOVE OF JESUS
What I am up to today Isaiah10
What I am up to today Jesus_10

Save money this year and give a loved one Christ! He's free, needs no batteries, will never breakdown, never leave nor forsake you...No need to rush there's no post deadlines to make and there's plenty to go around for everyone!

What I am up to today Christ18
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 22 Nov 2018, 4:12 pm

What I am up to today THANKSGIVING_QUOTES   What I am up to today THANKSGIVING

Wishing a Blessed Thanksgiving 
to my friends and family over the pond.
With love
Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 08 Jul 2018, 10:52 pm

7 Years ago todays date 8/7/2011 in my memories over at Facebook I mentioned of a Hospital appointment. ... Was able to evangelise to one of the nurses... 
THere was 3 outside the consultation room, I came outside and said "Im not dying Smile..quickly with well we ALL are really, unless your a Christian,which I am and I'm going to live forever....One of the nurses followed with I am a Chrisitan:) then the other Smile.....I looked to the one who said nothing, who said "I'm not and don't know how to be.
I was able to let her know Jesus died on the cross for her sins and she need to to ask him to forgive her and come into her heart and life, she replied with WOW that's not painful ! both other nurses smiled at me.

I thank and praise God for opportunity for a seed was able to be sown. 
Whatever the outcome at my appointment I know where I am going, but may we also remember those who may not be aware of His saving grace and use use every opportunity available to us and place them into God's capable hands.
My good news for today.

Blessings What I am up to today Elaine11
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 26 Dec 2014, 12:56 pm

What I am up to today BS10001blk
A Decade Ago 
Ten Years on, the devastating Tsunami in 2004
Where over two hundred thousand people lost their lives.

I have much to be thankful for God's protection of my family. My daughter left for Thailand, then to migrate to New Zealand, when I kissed her goodbye with my blessings thinking Iwould never see her again, I didn't expect this as on her Itinery her first stop was to be at Phuket. She would have been on the beech that day.  She was carrying her first child my grandson, which was another miracle as previously, it was thought she would not have children after cancer scare. 
She was tired after embarking the plane of her long journey from UK I thank God she was tired. They stopped at a Hotel to catch up on some sleep. They got a taxi and said to Phuket, the driver said IS NO MORE! They said of course there is, we have been before, he said I will take you to a safe place. there was no train, that had been washed away, they drove for a long time, and the place they were was higher up, where survivors were being airlifted by helicopter. Communications was down and 
it was about 3 days later before I received a short email sent to everyone on mailing list
WE ARE SAFE
Hi everyone,
Sorry for the bulk email but we thought we could put your minds at rest to know that we are safe. I guess you could say someone was looking after us as we were going to the exact place where the devastation hit but chose to come here 1st. 
We were in bangkok when it happened and didn't know anything about it as we had been out buying bits for the trip.  The first we knew was from the taxi driver, we just thought it's another scam, oh, you dont want to go there, it's not nice, a bit like the (never closing) temples being closed.......however it was no joke.
The waves we big the day we arrived but didn't realise that would be one of the effects. 
See some of you soon, see some of you one day soon, see some of you never. Either way, love you all as great people!!  HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Love xxxxxxxx
ps, and bump.

Well now for me to get on with my posting as the Forum was down and I just couldn't post.
Wishing you All a blessed day
What I am up to today Elaine_CIJBanner-vi
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 04 Nov 2014, 9:38 am

What I am up to today Lastsmile_mmarie
Good morning Everyone,
After the warmest End of October in History here in UK we expect to be in minus figures tomorrow, today started off frosty and now we have heavy rain.
I got an awful problem with my notepad getting things to show at Jesus' Place, which we partner with.  I have updated Java rebooted and no idea what else to do, have been trying since early this morning although did manage to post to Sandi a member in the laughs Board and only because I got a notification reply in my mailbox. This has gone on for me since late last night.
Ever felt like taking a hammer to it? What I am up to today 3255F8255F14
I cannot see any of the Board Names only the long number which appear under each Board, when I click, it is guess work by the titles of Articles which Board I'm in. 
I've come to the conclusion it must be a Delphi thing and not my end as all other places I visit like Face Book my mailboxes etc., are OKay.
Hopefully it will be sorted soon as it would take me an age to get postings up. Meanwhile, I will go over to Facebook and come back later.
 I know Yahoo have had a problem for ages, many of what I  subscribed to receive have lost their mailing lists, which mean unless I can find in search to re-subscribe I'm no longer getting the feeds to bring, here at World Wide Christians and Jesus' Place where I actually now spend my time and often I forget to check my book mark, of others which don't offer subscribe, hence the need to do catchup.   

I hope you all have a very good day.
Blessings 

What I am up to today PUTautumnshade09124Elaine-1
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 13 Sep 2014, 2:28 am

Hello Everyone,
I had such a good day. It is now tomorrow for me UK as I caught up on a sleep I needed, I took some time out for myself to catch up in Groups I am member of @ Facebook, one which Focus on Village where I was born, another of family relatives. 
The Villagewhere I was born has an interesting name ABERTRIDWR the welsh name interpret is meeting of the three Waters. There was a picture posted up WHO IS THIS I recognised the man and just gave his first name DAVID? quickly there was posting, It's my DAD then another it's our Daddy with full name David WATTERS
I then went on to ;post, how I knerw the family well, particularly their GRANDMOTHER Cilla,(Precilla) 
I was once a pop singer, and David's brother Billy Watte  (onearm) was our drive, who took us to our venues. 
During the conversation on the  thread I was able to mention I had prayed for their family when I became a Christian and that some years later I met up with their grandmother and learned all but one of the family had become Christians. I didn't mention that and maybe another time? that I lead Cilla to Jesus in a grave yard, when i had invited her to a Restoration of Church I had helped in establish, her area.
I'm owin contact with the extended family and waiting on God if he would use me. 
Another is I have ben waiting on God forvopportunities, of my Mothers sister, A group made which is more of the husband of my mothers sister married DAVIES GROUP.
A  LITTLE BACKGROUND z*** DAUGHTER of my first cousin whoI grew up with and  WHO MARRIED A MUSLIM LADY 
In that group, z*** brother was very rude pointin out spell errors et in Sarahs posting. I jujst made metione  a short he should apologise to her in his rudeness.
It was some time later that z** (Muslim) took upon herself to go aroundv family Christian or otherwise to back her of my reports ISLAM 
SARAH HAD JOINED accepted IN SAYING lol what is this "war against gods lol" she probably recognise THEN  that I had her back when I stuck up for her and said you owe her an apology rudeness of Z*** brother to her previously oif spell errors. 
OKAY that rambling over but just a bit of back ground.
I HAVE BEEN WAITING ON GOD for an open door to witness of RELATIONSHIP WITH GOD.#I had the opportunity  I know Sarah is into spirit world following her MOM, my first cousin who I  had grown up with and had phonned me several times in OCCULT STUFF.
NOW THE F.B. STUFF post Sarah had posted a vieov proof of SPIRITS I.E. TO PROV  SHE IS ABLE TO CONTACT WITH.
This gave me opportunity  to expound on the evil spirit,with multiple scriptures link also testimony of having self experience and not to dabble with willky no=illy THE EVIL SPIRIT IS POWERFUL and only CAN BE OVERCOME by the POWER OF relationship with Jesus,althoug caps not used in my post. 
I so thank God for this opportunity. There is no  more posted on the  thread but link to scriptures been given and my giving words  o God  Warning made plain.
OTHERTHAN THIS 
A lovely aboyt 1 hour chat on phone with my eldest dauighter, Time spent with my Son and younger daughter in the flesh for our catcch up since her return from Australia, ater their meet up with their Dad, who miraculously against all odds is still living  and wasable to be with them to  sign his sale of the House to be done before wehope His departure.  We still rve in Gof's hands his destiny, Prayer appreciated please.
Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 18 Jun 2014, 11:04 pm

What I am up to today Elaine-dunggate1
Hello everyone 
I don't always find time to do a checking in post. And when I do would like to bring something cheerful to post. 
Well it's been not so nice couple of weeks, I was so busy I missed the date by one day of funeral arrangements 
I would wanted to have attended of event my dear cousin Gloria who buried her husband.
AND 
Tomorrow is Funeral of Aged Aunt the wife of my mothers brother aged 90 unfortunately I will not be able to attend. 
This made me somewhat sad as I had sent txt out on mobile is there room for me in your car, 
My son could drop me off,but I didn't want to be stranded in cemetary with the extended family I didn't know 
TO BE WHO DO I ASK SITUATION?.
God showed me not to be downhearted to live for what is NOW 
DID  I listen NO! I stilll held on to how I was feeling.
I had taken time out today and WOW
 5 days  late but GOD's TIMING PERFECT 
I found LUCKY FOR SOME Friday 13th.  
Gloria's son got 1M win on lottery
I need to tell you liittle,...NIGEL is Veteran also past few years battle Cancer. 
The strong point is Prayer been sent up for my family!
We may have family we see outside of the kingdom to our knowledge

PLEASE put ASIDE our preconcieved ideas of  what God will do.
DO WE REALIZE Prayer is not a lengthy articulate ability of putting words together

YEP 'ON MY SOAP BOX!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 05 May 2014, 11:15 am

What I am up to today KARENMCI4488LMLEMONFAIREelaine-vi-1
Hi All, 
Things got so busy yesterday on my birthday, I just didn't find the time to post up of the blessings we received when my younger daughter, grandchildren and I, went Saturday for a swim and fun at a Swansea Indoor, Leisure and Waterpark which is just over 100 miles away from us. There is usually a bit of a traffic jam as it is the only road in and out of Swansea apparently from our side of Wales. 
When we arrived and in the queue for our tickets, a lady approached us and gave my daughter 2 tickets for the children, the women had already bought but her friend had been unable to go along with her children so this was much appreciated, to help with the cost. 

A while later when my youngest grandson was riding the waves on the surfboard at the indoor activity Boardrider, a standing surf simulator! he split his swim-pants which left him with an embarrassing gap, and naturally made him feel upset, the lifeguard asked did we have another pair with us, NO sigh, he spoke to another who brought us beautiful new speedo to fit, the price tag attached and not something would have afforded,, I said to my daughter don't worry I will pay for them on our way out. 
The lifeguard took the torn pant and I laughed and said we will pick them up later when I pay for the new, we will frame them.  We were in another area when a lady lifeguard came along and found us to say the young man (Lifeguard) had gone to see the manager and given permission to say The Pants are Free. WOW these two blessings covered a cost of just over £22. God knew the purse was tight but my daughter wanted to treat me for my birthday and give the children a special treat also as they had been awarded certificates at school for their achievements. 

After a swim and where we enjoyed the fun off the wave machine, periodically a sign and sound came up, to let us know would be switched on.
My daughter encouraged me to have a go on what she called the doughnut, I was a bit apprehensive but thought go for it! The same lifeguard who was so helpful and friendly, was there, showing me how to be safe. They apparently switch stations, which make it more interesting for them, is a good thing. 
The Masterblaster: The ultimate white-knuckle rollercoaster waterslide that propels riders at high speed up steep inclines and down great dips on a rubber ring,  that was such fun. 
Enjoyed, The Lazy River: A winding river that carries swimmers along the waves pool. 
And of course time in the jaccuzi. There was so much more to enjoy but enough said, other than we agree not to exchange material gifts but whenever possible have memory times. On our way home, my daughter and I spotted a beautiful heart shape cloud, a spiritual reminder to us that God loves you. 

Yesterday on my birthday, a pleasant time in the garden with my cousin and her hubby, who separated my overgrown perennials to furnish her garden along with some raspberry bushes which had began budding to come into flower but I assured them they would be Okay as long as give plenty of water and if sunny to cover with damp newspaper, her grandchildren will enjoy picking them, last year I was picking them into October.
I had a long chat on the phone with my sister and spent time thanking others for their Birthday wishes and kind words on Facebook, also replying to mail I received with Happy Birthday video's. I was overwhelmed with the love shown me. 

Wishing everyone a good day.
Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 03 May 2014, 10:59 am

Hi Everyone,
It's my birthday tomorrow 69 years young or I could take my 33 years of being born-again of the Spirit of God, take the gift of salvation then we have two. I will be out shortly with my younger daughter and the grandchildren, so looking forward to it, we are going for a Swim. We will have a meal together another date as she has to be back earlyish as sitting for a friend, then tomorrow they are off camping in the Forest, as the children are on Bank Holiday Break.
See y'all when I get back and into posting. Prayers gone up for safe journey and day. Whatever your plans Cherish.
Blessings
What I am up to today MLcherish08124Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 06 Apr 2014, 9:46 am

[size=16.363636016845703]What I am up to today SerenityPrayerSmaller
[/size]
[size=16.363636016845703]Hi everyone,
Checking in not to talk about me but my eldest daughter. She would truly love to join here to take in the Bible studies. but don't have the time. Here is her latest on Facebook. I  often need to go over there to see how she is doing as we don't get to chat so often with her two jobs.
[/size]
[size=16.363636016845703]Raaah!! I'm exhausted, I need to rest! it's my weekend off, I am struggling to catch up with neglected house work as well as resting and still I am being harassed by firstly a colleague, then field supervisor, then office manager then area manager to cover my run because someone's car has broken down .. Do what I did and get in a freaking hire car! Nobody wants to do my run because it's such a nightmare .. Well you know what! Tough!!!! I'm having a break! Even if I don't have a job to go to on Monday because of it! .... Or maybe one of them can offer to loan them their car????? — feeling furious[/size]
[size=16.363636016845703]My younger daughters advice: They need to organise other cover hon. They shouldn't rely on existing staff they could surely call an agency maybe? Xxx
[size=16.363636016845703]Some pics of her run which take ages as in rural areas. Just one of her two jobs.
What I am up to today Sheep_2[/size]
[/size]
[size=16.363636016845703][size=16.363636016845703]Her Traffic Jam
What I am up to today FRANS_TRAFFIC_JAM
Will they waddle up the road or across?
What I am up to today FRANS_ROUND
She really do love her jobs and have come such a long way, after suffering for many years of illness. I'm so proud of her as I am of my younger Daughter and Son. I'm so thankful to our Lord that all have a relationship with Jesus and look to him for their strength and guidance.

Wishing you all a wonder-filled blessed day.
Elaine[/size]
[/size]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 14 Feb 2014, 10:57 am

What I am up to today BS11004cielaine

What I am up to today Image0044
Happy Valentines Day 
Enjoy this video and share the love
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBpMIbcJkz0  
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 05 Feb 2014, 7:36 pm

What I am up to today Elaine-d1-1
Hi Everyone,
I'm back, after not having internet access and very limited phone access.
After a few very relaxing days in the log Cabin at Forest of Dean, I'm on go slow,
so will need to catch up with notifications once I have somewhat cleared my two mailboxes
One having 86 Digest with usually about 25 articles,
 I have permission to use and bring to post here.
The other mailbox roughly the same amount of mail, some petitions and News.
I will do what is easiest to bring down the total and get through other notifications asap.
I hope to have an early night even though I have had plenty of rest,
with lots of fun times with my daughter and grandchildren, also need to mention, loving seeing the wildlife up close.
It's now 7.30-pm my time, so better get on with things
Blessings Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 20 Nov 2013, 11:35 am

What I am up to today Mountainmorning

Hi Everyone,
Although I'm here every day to post and catch up with notifications, I never seem to get the time to do a general checking In. 
Watching the News lately is so terrible what has happened such as in the Philipines and then we see what has happened in many places of USA.There was a video clip shown of the tornado coming over one house and you could hear a man crying out to the Lord saying the Lord's Prayer. 
So much of Typhoons and flooding is making major part of the news.  It makes me to think of what is said in the Bible of the End Times. It's not all gloom and dome, as today I met a new lady online who told me she is a new Christian that thrilled me with tears of joy. We truly need to look to God to strengthen us.

They have forecast for us in Britain Heavy snow, winds and freezing weather. I think of those less fortunate than me such as the homeless, and glad to know of what a friend told me yesterday that she is involved with helping the Homeless, that they may have shelter a warm place, food and clothing.
I have been online for quite a while already so going to take a break then get on with replying to notifications and my usual posts.
Whatever your plans
Have a good day.
Blessings Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What I am up to today Empty UNEXPECTED GUEST - CELEB

Post  Admin on Sun 29 Sep 2013, 8:58 pm

OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES
What I am up to today TaniDaReal
Birthday Celeb unexpected guest Guest
TODAY We had a late Birthday celebration plan at my daughters, today a early dinner party.
We had, had,  a get together in a local Pub earlier in the week but this was to be a family time at home, which had somewhat added to what we expected.
My daughter rang me to say Mum there will be a little boy dropped off at your house, to bring down to me,  the family had a house fire and I said HE can stay with me I have a spare room. The family have two younger babes 1 and 2 yr old which need to stay with family member so quite a housefull.
The lad had only the clothes he stood up in, his Dad said I grabbed his school uniform off the bed and his homework bag please make sure he does this.
The little boy was naturally traumatised an as I was relating to my daughtr he need some underware and such as socks, bless him he said it's ok I wear my socks to bed, I can wear these.
All settled in and a later than expected  dinner., alittle fill in to tide him over as he had not eaten and said to me I'm hungry. I'm not able body, but took  the kids outside put my own words to a pole dance to teach them LIMBO LOW while dinner was being sorted. The little lad, throughly enjoyed dinner and even asked for extra's saying can you give my Mum recipe your gravy delicious.
My gtrandchildren Usually give thanks and Prayer at the table, after my younger grandson gave in his prayer a reminder of children( less fortunate) Lord there are some who have no food at all) the little boy from a non Christian home said I would like to say thank you , he p;rayed WE GOT NOTHING NOW and he prayed thank you Lord I got something. OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES[/b]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 10:18 pm

What I am up to today BS10088elaine-1

GIVING OUR BEST A MUST read
I NEED TO SHARE 
This is a personal Testimony of mine but I feel A MUST SHARE
I post quite a lot around the Net and this is what I feel God has called me to do.
MY POSTS may have broken links which I had not edited correctly due to all that I want to POST. they come in my mailbox which I havesubscribed to.
WELL! One may say your not TUNED INTO what God want you to do!!!
 I have questioned this also! 
WHAT I'm confident in MY HEART and can also SUGGEST to others take NOTE: 
Whatever we do, we do unto our God and ANYTHING of ourselves, His ways are not ours and I take the scripture Romans 8:28 All things will work together for those who love God.#
DO NOT BE DISMAYED or THINK I can't do that! It is nothing of ourself and ALL OF GOD when we TRY to do something to post when we feel God is speaking to us to share with others. 
GOD GAVE ME an extraordinary scripture when I FELT LIKE PACKING IT IN IN 
take this onboard please and make your posting. PSALM144 Blessed be the LORD my strength,
         which teacheth my hands to war,
and my fingers to fight: He has given us fingers to war.
MAY THIS BE YOUR TESTIMONY as we fight the good FIGHT proclaiming what we/YOU  have rceived
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What I am up to today Empty GIVING OUR BEST A MUST read

Post  Admin on Sat 24 Aug 2013, 10:02 pm

GIVING OUR BEST A MUST read
I NEED TO SHARE 
This is a personal Testimony of mine but I feel A MUST SHARE
I post quite a lot around the Net and this is what I feel God has called me to do.
MY POSTS may have broken links which I had not edited correctly due to all that I want to POST. they come in my mailbox which I havesubscribed to.
WELL! One may say your not TUNED INTO what God want you to do!!!
 I have questioned this also! 
WHAT I'm confident in MY HEART and can also SUGGEST to others take NOTE: 
Whatever we do, we do unto our God and ANYTHING of ourselves, His ways are not ours and I take the scripture Romans 8:28 All things will work together for those who love God.#
DO NOT BE DISMAYED or THINK I can't do that! It is nothing of ourself and ALL OF GOD when we TRY to do something to post when we feel God is speaking to us to share with others. 
GOD GAVE ME an extraordinary scripture when I FELT LIKE PACKING IT IN IN 
take this onboard please and make your posting. PSALM144 Blessed be the LORD my strength,
        which teacheth my hands to war,
and my fingers to fight: He has given us fingers to war.
MAY THIS BE YOUR TESTIMONY as we fight the good FIGHT proclaiming what we/YOU  have rceived
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 17 Aug 2013, 10:20 pm

Hi Everyone
My checkin in header should also be & checkin out
Often here I have posted and then find time to come along and say TIRED and off.
It has been a lovely day for me other than I have had to put up with discomfort of these ailments i have to contend with, nevertheless, I thank God that on these times of posting kit take me away from thinking me me stuff for a time.
I have for many hours today consentrated on a bee which had perched itself on a daisy flower, we have had much rain and the bee appear to be alive, I have moved the pot plant to a more sheltered spot and praying God will look after this little bee.
My hope is that the bad rain wil subside and my prayer God will allow this little bee to dry out and be strengthened to return to HOME BASE. 
It makes me think of some of us at times who have been beaten down and need to cry out for strengthen to endure a journey.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 36 1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum