World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 17 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:39 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 9:52 pm by Admin

» israelAM
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 9:43 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 9:35 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 7:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 9:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 8:06 pm by Admin

» AISH
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 6:50 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 11:13 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:56 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 Empty Re: ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER

Post  Admin Sat 14 Sep 2019, 9:27 pm

Antisemitic flyers left on Indianapolis Jewish Community Buildings
By Geller Report Staff - on September 14, 2019
What is causing the surge of anti-Semitic attacks in the United States? It’s not President Trump, or the Republican Party, or white nationalists. It is the relentless demonization of Israel on the social media platforms, and on the mainstream media outlets, and on the college campuses from the pro-Palestinian Left.  The Democrat Party will not take any significant action to put an end to this crisis, because the pro-Palestinian Left are their constituents. #Jexodus.

Antisemitic flyers left on Jewish Community Center

By WTHR.COM Staff, September 13, 2019:

The Jewish Community Relations Council is alerting members after antisemitic flyers were posted on several buildings.

THE FLYERS WERE DISCOVERED FRIDAY MORNING ON STAFF AND MEMBER DOORS.
Indianapolis Metro Police were called and are classifying this as a bias crime according to JCRC.

All campus facilities are operating as normal.

The antisemitic flyers were also posted at other Jewish organizations.

https://gellerreport.com/2019/09/trump-bibi-trearty.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
PRESIDENT TRUMP DISCUSSED ‘MUTUAL DEFENSE TREATY’ BETWEEN ISRAEL, U.S. WITH NETANYAHU
USA /ISRAELI RELATIONS
Trump discussed 'Mutual Defense Treaty' between Israel, U.S. with Netanyahu
President Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu are taking the U.S-Israel relationship to new heights. President Trump clearly wants PM Netanyahu to win on September 17th. The Israelis would be wise to make sure that happens.
TRUMP DISCUSSED ‘MUTUAL DEFENSE TREATY’ BETWEEN ISRAEL, U.S. WITH NETANYAHU
By Jerusalem Post, September 14, 2019:
Israel and the United States are discussing a mutual defense pact, US President Donald Trump tweeted on Saturday.

Following a phone conversation with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Trump tweeted: “I had a call today with Prime Minister Netanyahu to discuss the possibility of moving forward with a Mutual Defense Treaty, between the United States and Israel, that would further anchor the tremendous alliance between our two countries. I look forward to continuing those discussions after the Israeli Elections when we meet at the United Nations later this month!”

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
I had a call today with Prime Minister Netanyahu to discuss the possibility of moving forward with a Mutual Defense Treaty, between the United States and Israel, that would further anchor the tremendous alliance....

3:57 PM - Sep 14, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
9,970 people are talking about this
Trump’s tweet comes three days ahead of Israel’s election on Tuesday. Haaretz reported last week that Netanyahu is looking for a dramatic gesture from the US president that would return him to office following the September 17 poll.

While the idea of a US-Israel defense pact has been discussed on and off for several decades, it has re-emerged in recent months.  Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) broached the proposal in June at a dinner hosted by the Endowment for Middle East Truth, saying he wanted Israel to be added to the list of countries with which the US has treaty obligations.

“I think it is important to send a signal in the 21st century: If you are intending to destroy Israel, you have to go through us, and it will not turn out well for you,” he said.

THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Sep 2019, 9:23 pm

https://gellerreport.com/2019/09/muslim-migrant-threatens-christian-girl.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
WATCH: Muslim migrant boy threatens to slaughter girl for being a Christian
By Pamela Geller - on September 14, 2019
MUSLIM IMMIGRATION: THE HIJRAH
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Why would elected officials bring this to our cities, towns, schools, homes?

A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL IN HALLE, GERMANY TOOK A CELL PHONE VIDEO OF A MUSLIM MIGRANT EXPRESSING HIS DESIRE TO SLAUGHTER HER FOR BEING A CHRISTIAN. THE YOUNG GIRL POSTED HER STORY ON FACEBOOK. INSTEAD OF THE PUBLIC VOICING OUTRAGE THAT A CHRISTIAN STUDENT AT SCHOOL HAD HER LIFE THREATENED BY AN ISLAMIC MIGRANT, THEY ATTACKED AND SMEARED HER FOR SHARING HER STORY. JEWS ARE LEAVING GERMANY FOR ISRAEL IN RECORD NUMBERS AMID THE SKY ROCKETING ANTI-SEMITISM AND FEARS OF EVEN MORE JIHAD ATTACKS. NOW WE WILL BE WONDERING WHERE THE CHRISTIANS WILL GO FOR SAFETY.

Politikstube September, 10, 2019:

A 17-year-old girl from Halle, Germany posts her story on Facebook and gets mobbed by “good” people for just telling the story:

LINDA FROM HALLE: I DEAL WITH THESE GUYS EVERY DAY. I LIVE IN HALLE, IN A BAD NEIGHBOURHOOD, ALTHOUGH THE AREA IS ACTUALLY VERY NICE, WITH MANY TREES. BUT ALL YOU HEAR IS: “A SYRIAN STABBED SOMEONE, THE WIFE OF AN AFGHANI WAS ROBBED, YOUNG CHILDREN THREATEN SMALLER CHILDREN WITH KNIVES, OR REFUGEE STABS GERMAN MAN.”
Two years ago, at the age of 15, I was almost raped. I have already been spit on, kicked, pushed against the elevator, in my own building. I live in a tower block. My dogs have been spit on and kicked when I wasn’t looking.

Two weeks ago I was sitting in the tram, and a foreigner was standing next to me, pressing his thing against me constantly. The first time I thought to myself, OK, he did it accidentally maybe, but he did it three more times. Then, of course, I told him my opinion.

Here’s the saddest thing: I published a video about it and what kind of reaction did I get? “You’ve started a smear campaign”, “It’s disgusting how you just lump them all together”, “JUST because you’ve had a bad encounter ONCE doesn’t mean every foreigner is like that.”
Despite having clearly stated my point of view in my post, most of the people who commented just twisted my words any which way they wanted.

Article translated by MissPiggy

Video Transcript:

Boy threatens to slaughter girl for being a Christian.

Now you’re afraid to say it because of the camera, right? Go ahead. You just said you slaughter people like me. Say it again. I will. —

Oh, so you’ll slaughter people like me? Don’t touch my phone. Put it away! —You’ll slaughter people. —Drop it! —You’ll slaughter; no.

You said you’ll slaughter people like me? —Yes. —Because you’re Muslim? —Yes. —So Muslims like you slaughter people like me for being Christian?

Video translated by MissPiggyhttps://gellerreport.com/2019/09/jewhatred-indianpolis.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
Antisemitic flyers left on Indianapolis Jewish Community Buildings
What is causing the surge of anti-Semitic attacks in the United States? It’s not President Trump, or the Republican Party, or white nationalists. It is the relentless demonization of Israel on the social media platforms, and on the mainstream media outlets, and on the college campuses from the pro-Palestinian Left.  The Democrat Party will not take any significant action to put an end to this crisis, because the pro-Palestinian Left are their constituents. #Jexodus.

Antisemitic flyers left on Jewish Community Center

By WTHR.COM Staff, September 13, 2019:

The Jewish Community Relations Council is alerting members after antisemitic flyers were posted on several buildings.

THE FLYERS WERE DISCOVERED FRIDAY MORNING ON STAFF AND MEMBER DOORS.
Indianapolis Metro Police were called and are classifying this as a bias crime according to JCRC.

All campus facilities are operating as normal.

The antisemitic flyers were also posted at other Jewish organizations.

https://gellerreport.com/2019/09/trump-bibi-trearty.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
PRESIDENT TRUMP DISCUSSED ‘MUTUAL DEFENSE TREATY’ BETWEEN ISRAEL, U.S. WITH NETANYAHU
USA /ISRAELI RELATIONS
Trump discussed 'Mutual Defense Treaty' between Israel, U.S. with Netanyahu
President Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu are taking the U.S-Israel relationship to new heights. President Trump clearly wants PM Netanyahu to win on September 17th. The Israelis would be wise to make sure that happens.
TRUMP DISCUSSED ‘MUTUAL DEFENSE TREATY’ BETWEEN ISRAEL, U.S. WITH NETANYAHU
By Jerusalem Post, September 14, 2019:
Israel and the United States are discussing a mutual defense pact, US President Donald Trump tweeted on Saturday.

Following a phone conversation with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Trump tweeted: “I had a call today with Prime Minister Netanyahu to discuss the possibility of moving forward with a Mutual Defense Treaty, between the United States and Israel, that would further anchor the tremendous alliance between our two countries. I look forward to continuing those discussions after the Israeli Elections when we meet at the United Nations later this month!”

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
I had a call today with Prime Minister Netanyahu to discuss the possibility of moving forward with a Mutual Defense Treaty, between the United States and Israel, that would further anchor the tremendous alliance....

3:57 PM - Sep 14, 2019
9,970 people are talking about this
Trump’s tweet comes three days ahead of Israel’s election on Tuesday. Haaretz reported last week that Netanyahu is looking for a dramatic gesture from the US president that would return him to office following the September 17 poll.

While the idea of a US-Israel defense pact has been discussed on and off for several decades, it has re-emerged in recent months.  Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) broached the proposal in June at a dinner hosted by the Endowment for Middle East Truth, saying he wanted Israel to be added to the list of countries with which the US has treaty obligations.

“I think it is important to send a signal in the 21st century: If you are intending to destroy Israel, you have to go through us, and it will not turn out well for you,” he said.

THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD

https://www.patriotnewsalerts.com/us-forces-bomb-island/?utm_medium=ci&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=pna
US forces bomb ‘ISIS-infested island’ in Iraq
September 13, 2019 by Jerry McCormick
As the United States targets Taliban strongholds in Afganistan following a breakdown in peace negotiations, the U.S. is also ramping up its offensive against ISIS.
The U.S. military obliterated an “ISIS-infested island” in Iraq with “36,000 kg of bombs” on Tuesday, according to the Daily Wire.
Not only that, the military released a video of the attack to show the world all bets are off right now…
OIR Spokesman Col. Myles B. Caggins III
✔
@OIRSpox
 VIDEO:  Here’s what it looks like when @USAFCENT #F15 and #F35 jets drop 36,000 Kg of bombs on a Daesh infested island. 🛩💥 هكذا تبدوا الجزيرة الموبوءة بداعش بعد أن أسقطت عليها الطائرات المقاتلة #أف-15 و #أف-35 36,000 كغم من الذخيرة

War on Terror continues…
According to numerous reports, the United States and the Taliban were on the verge of agreeing to a peace deal in Afghanistan.

That potential agreement went up in smoke after the Taliban killed a U.S. soldier, and the Trump administration responded by coming down hard on the terrorists.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said on Sunday that more than 1,000 Taliban had been killed over the last 10 days and with strikes now being ramped back up, that number is likely to increase significantly over the next month.

Can’t Be Trusted
While it was widely reported the Taliban and the United States had an agreement in principle, many, including this author, had expressed concern over whether or not the Taliban could be trusted.

To finalize the agreement, Trump said he had secretly invited Taliban leadership to Camp David to finalize the details of the agreement.

However, in an effort to strengthen their negotiating position, the Taliban decided to carry out a suicide attack, which resulted in the death of an American soldier, along with innocent civilians.

President Trump was furious, calling off the attacks and all but telling the Taliban the gloves were coming off immediately…
Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
 Unbeknownst to almost everyone, the major Taliban leaders and, separately, the President of Afghanistan, were going to secretly meet with me at Camp David on Sunday. They were coming to the United States tonight. Unfortunately, in order to build false leverage, they admitted to..

11:51 PM - Sep 7, 2019
55.4K people are talking about this

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
 · Sep 7, 2019
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
....an attack in Kabul that killed one of our great great soldiers, and 11 other people. I immediately cancelled the meeting and called off peace negotiations. What kind of people would kill so many in order to seemingly strengthen their bargaining position? They didn’t, they....

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
....only made it worse! If they cannot agree to a ceasefire during these very important peace talks, and would even kill 12 innocent people, then they probably don’t have the power to negotiate a meaningful agreement anyway. How many more decades are they willing to fight?

11:51 PM - Sep 7, 2019
37.3K people are talking about this
While there is still hope of peace in Afghanistan, that is clearly not going to happen anytime soon unless the Taliban completely buckles.

President Trump has been adamant he will not allow another 9/11 on his watch and so far, he has delivered on that promise.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 Sep 2019, 7:33 pm

https://gellerreport.com/2019/09/uk-islamix-terror-plot.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
 Almost 40,000 deadly Islamic attacks since 9/11. There are no “lone wolves” in the global jihad. Sheesh.

ISIS FANATIC, 25, PLANNING ‘LONE WOLF’ TERROR STRIKE ON UK MILITARY BASE RESEARCHED HOW TO USE A DRONE TO DROP BOMBS ON BRITISH TROOPS, COURT HEARS
Hisham Muhammad allegedly looked at how to adapt drones to carry weapons
Police found knives, bear claws, axes, combat clothing at his home near Bury
His cousin Faisal Ahmad, 24, is alleged at Old Bailey to have known of terror plot
Ahmad denies charge while Muhammad, 25, denies preparing acts of terrorism
By Mark Duell for MailOnline, 10 September 2019:

A 25-year-old Islamic State supporter planning a ‘lone wolf’ attack on a military site researched how to weaponise a drone to kill British soldiers, a court heard today.

Hisham Muhammad, of Whitefield, Greater Manchester, allegedly researched how to develop designs and buy products to adapt drones to carry and drop weapons.

He had visited a nearby Army barracks when police found knives, bear claws, axes, combat clothing and camouflage make-up at his home, the Old Bailey heard.

Hisham Mohammad (left) and Faisal Ahmad (right) are both on trial at the Old Bailey in London. They are pictured together in a court sketch today

Today, Muhammad and his cousin Faisal Ahmad, 24, who is said to have known of his terror plot, appeared in the dock after being arrested at their house in June last year.

Opening the prosecution case at the court in London, Anne Whyte QC said: ‘Hisham Muhammad is charged with preparing acts of terrorism.

‘IN SUMMARY, IT IS ALLEGED THAT HE HELD EXTREMIST VIEWS WHICH WERE ALIGNED TO THE SORT OF RADICAL VERSION OF ISLAM ADVOCATED BY TERRORIST ORGANISATIONS SUCH AS ISLAMIC STATE, THAT HE HAD ACCEPTED THE PROPAGANDA EXPORTED BY THE TYPE OF ORGANISATION AND HAD DECIDED TO COMMIT WHAT WE CALL A LONE WOLF ATTACK HERE IN THE UK.
‘He had researched and downloaded extremist material from the internet. This material glorified violence and martyrdom in the name of an extreme and ultra conservative view of the Islamic faith.

‘He had researched how small drones might be adapted to drop some sort of device from them designed to harm others. He had also obtained a variety of weapons and researched how to use knives to lethal effect.

‘He had purchased blade sharpening implements and had used them. He had also researched military locations and police equipment.

‘As you will hear, on May 23 last year, his research included expressing false interest in joining the British Army and in visiting Castle Armoury Barracks in Bury.

‘By the time of his arrest, he was planning we say some sort of physical attack using knives and other weapons, possibly involving the armed forces or the police. We will never know if he had got as far as identifying a particular target or type of individual.’

The research allegedly included visiting Castle Armoury Barracks in Bury, Greater Manchester

On Ahmad, she said: ‘It is alleged that he knew that his cousin had formed radical views and was planning a terrorist act of violence but failed, without reasonable excuse, to draw this to the attention of the police.’

The cousins, who are also brothers-in-law, both grew up in Bermuda and have wives who lived in Senegal throughout the alleged crimes.

Muhammad had lived in Gambia where Ahmad joined him after living in America, and both moved to the UK in 2013 without their wives, the trial heard.

Muhammad was arrested along with Ahmad after his landlord allegedly found Muhammad’s weapon stash at their three-bedroom terrace house share last June.

Anne Whyte QC, prosecuting, said the pair’s landlord Onkar Singh called police on June 4 last year after finding alleged terrorist material at his home he first rented to Ahmad’s mother.

Mr Singh, his friend Gavin Weston and nephew Daniel Singh called police after finding a huge stash of weapons and what appeared to be home-made bombs, jurors heard.

The Bomb Squad and police were called and Ms Whyte said two balaclavas, camouflage clothing, knife sharpening blocks, army recruitment documents, a tomahawk axe, machete, two axes on the floor, cardboard training knives and wooden sword were seized.

There were also two grip claws behind a heater, a toy AK47 assault rifle and a pizza box which had been used for stabbing practice, it was heard.

Muhammad denies one count of preparing acts of terrorism and is on trial at the Old Bailey

The QC said: ‘The diagrams and notes in the exercise book indicated that basic research and development was being undertaken aimed at releasing one or more expendable store from a commercially available model aircraft.

‘The approach taken by Hisham Muhammad in creating these images, notes and objects was variable and could be used to deliver a range of payloads.’

She added: ‘Due to the unusual and unidentified nature of some equipment in the house, the police took the precaution of ensuring the attendance of a defence explosive ordnance disposal operator, somebody called Sergeant David Podmore.

‘For example, in the front small bedroom there was the plastic bucket seen previously by Mr Singh containing two Tupperware boxes and a switch.

‘Mr Podmore also examined a variety of test tubes which contained miscellaneous items and substances including powders which tested as probably flour.’

Jurors heard he found a notebook of sketches of improvised explosive devices in the room.

Ms Whyte QC said: ‘On a shelf in the same room, they found more lollipop sticks attached together with a battery and electrical component.

‘Mr Podmore examined them and X-rayed them. Some of the component seemed to correspond to sketches found in a notebook in the property.

‘The sketches included details and notes for building or modifying a drone to drop a potential improvised explosive device or IED.

‘The first, though simple enough to look at, corresponded to sketches in the exercise book of a point impact initiation system – i.e. of a released device that is designed upon impact to ingite.

‘The other items with the various lollipop sticks attached together consisted of various lengths of lollipop sticks, with a home made hinge and an electrical servo switch which Sergeant Podmore assessed as being a possible improvised underling release mechanism for a drone.

‘When all the evidence is taken together, research into and development of adapting a drone to enable it to drop some sort of harmful device.

‘Whilst this research and development was by no means complete, you will be able to see it was not as unsophisticated as it looks.’

She added: ‘The Crown suggest that these exhibits are highly relevant. Essentially, Hisham Muhammad had been practising stabbing and slashing movements on cardboard and clothing.

‘There were two pointed eggs which had been punctured and drained, each containing brown powder on the drawer unit in the small front bedroom.

‘The powder was found to be a mixture of crushed chilli seeds and shards of glass.

‘They can be used, we suggest, as a blinding disorientation device of the sort that might immediately precede a physical attack.

‘Michael Leather, an expert in explosives considered the contents of this exercise book and also examined a number of other exhibits recovered from the property.

‘The sketches and notes, he thought, appeared to show how individual parts of a projectile such as an IED, could be produced.

‘The projectile described in the notebook included an ignition system with a push switch mounted in a modified test tube fitted to the end of a battery, a basic ignitor consisting of a wire wrapped over a match stick, a sealed container, possibly a metal pipe and a tail fin.

‘This type of projectile would have to be dropped nose first – designed to land on its nose thereby activating a switch in order to ignite a charge.’

Muhammad claimed he only researched ISIS propaganda to find out whether the Manchester Arena bombing or Lee Rigby’s murder actually happened.

He was visiting an extremist jihad websites regularly shortly before he was arrested, the Old Bailey was told.

Muhammad visited the ISIS propaganda website My Revenge eight times between May 21 and May 30 on his Samsung tablet device before police and the bomb squad was called to his home.

Ms Whyte said: ‘The data from the tablet was downloaded and reviewed. The Crown suggest that its contents strongly suggest that Hisham Muhammad possessed a radical mindset though ultimately, this will be an issue for you to decide.

‘The Crown say that it is no coincidence that Hisham Muhammad was accessing this sort of material in late May. By then he had determined upon some sort of attack and his preparation was becoming more pronounced.

‘My Revenge is a video in French published by one of the IS media wings called Al Hayat. The website address for this video was accessed a total of eight times between May 21, 2018 and May 30, 2018.

‘The combination of the audio and subtitles encourages lone wolf attacks – exhorting the viewer to kill non-believers whether by shooting or detonating a suicide belt.

‘In one scene a man in combat clothing holds a knife aloft and a subtitle appears which says: ‘Kill them wherever you can find them’.’

Muhammad, who denies preparing an act of terrorism, was also said to have researched British police and armed forces and other ISIS propaganda videos into late May, the jury heard.

When he was interviewed by police, Ms Whyte QC said: ‘As to his use of the internet, he said he liked to research.

‘He suggested that he did not believe that the Manchester Arena bombing or the Westminster Bridge attack had occurred and questioned whether the video of the killing of soldier Lee Rigby was real.

‘He said that Islamic State could be something America made up. He was asked for his views on Islamic terrorism. He said that innocent people shouldn’t be hurt, and said he disagreed with Boko Haram, Al Qaeda and Islamic State.’

Jurors heard Muhammad claimed eggs filled with glass shards and chilli powder seized in his flat were ‘Japanese culture regarding the ninja’.

His cousin and co-accused Ahmad, meanwhile, was also said to claim skewers found in the house were used for ‘kebabs’ and that he hadn’t heard of a ‘Jihadology’ website.

Ms Whyte QC said on May 29 he attended Castle Armoury Barracks after expressing an interest in joining during an Army recruitment event the week before.

She said: ‘May 23 is therefore an extremely important day in the chronology of the events that you will have to consider.

‘After Hisham Muhammad returned from Bury, he researched on Google the weak points of the human body for assault purposes and immediately after this, he entered search terms about types of police, including armed police in the UK and in Manchester.

‘These were, we say, all acts of preparation. He was using the internet and what he could learn about his local area to plan some sort of physical attack.

‘He wanted to know where soldiers might be. He wanted to know where best to stab or assault someone and he wanted to know as much as possible about the British police including armed police officers, no doubt because they would be the first to respond to the sort of attack he was contemplating.

‘And all of this activity took place in the context of his immersion in extremist pro Islamic state propaganda and publications.’

Ms Whyte said Muhammad’s cousin and house-mate Ahmad, charged with failing to notify the authorities about the terror plot, raised concerns over his cousin to his wife in Senegal three days before they were arrested.

She said he sent messages: ‘It looks like we going to have some problems. It looks like the lonely madness is getting to sham (Hisham).’

She added: ”Not me I’m worried about I’m worried what he will do even though he is on the right path it don’t look like he is worried about you lot he just want,’ and the message concluded with an emoji of a gun.’

Referring to his police interview, she added: ‘Asked about a reference to a katana, he said he and Hisham were both into Japanese culture.’

The jury heard the pair had admitted engaging in defrauding members of the public though a bogus escort agency to police.

Muhammad denies one count of preparing acts of terrorism.

Ahmad denies one of ‘having information which he knew or believe might be of material assistance in preventing the commission by another person of a act of terrorism and failing to notify the authorities’. The trial continues
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 Sep 2019, 3:49 pm

https://worldisraelnews.com/watch-daily-israel-news-recap-september-1-2019/?utm_source=browser&utm_medium=push_notification&utm_campaign=VWO_Engage_notification_1567330909&VWO_Engage_powered=1
Iranian President Hassan Rouhani: America Must ‘Bow Down Before’ Iran
By Pamela Geller - on September 1, 2019
IRAN
https://gellerreport.com/2019/09/iran-says-america-must-bow-down.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
The Democrats already have.

IRANIAN PRESIDENT HASSAN ROUHANI: AMERICA MUST ‘BOW DOWN BEFORE’ IRAN |
By Daily Wire, September 1, 2019:

IRANIAN PRESIDENT HASSAN ROUHANI SUGGESTED THAT IF A MEETING WITH PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP WERE TO TAKE PLACE THAT THE UNITED STATES WOULD HAVE TO BOW DOWN TO IRAN AND REPENT FROM “ECONOMIC TERRORISM” AGAINST IRAN.
“Those who have imposed sanctions on our people, and have carried out economic terrorism – any change in our conduct toward them must start with their repentance,” Rouhani said in a video translated by the Middle East Media Research Institute. “They must return to their obligations, and change the erroneous path they have chosen. They must act in the service of the world’s interests and security, while maintaining respect for the other. They must recognize our revolution, our regime, and the rights of our people, and they must reject their mistakes. With regard to the relations between Iran and America – unless America gives up the sanctions and rejects the erroneous path it has chosen, we will see no positive change.”

“If you lift all the sanctions and bow down before the Iranian people, the circumstances will be different,” Rouhani continued. “We want to resolve the issues and problems in a reasonable manner, but we are not interested in photo-ops. If someone wants to have his photo taken with Hassan Rouhani – well, that’s impossible. It can be done with Photoshop, but a real photo is impossible, unless one day they lift all their unjust sanctions, and respect the rights of the Iranian people. Then we would be talking about new circumstances, and we could reconsider it.”

The remarks out of Iran come after the nation has experienced many months of crippling sanctions imposed on it by the U.S.

The U.S. continued to crack down on Iranian networks on Thursday, designating a Lebanon bank that has ties to Hezbollah a “global terrorist.”
Top articles

“Treasury is targeting Jammal Trust Bank and its subsidiaries for brazenly enabling Hezbollah’s financial activities,” Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence Sigal Mandelker said in a statement. “Corrupt financial institutions like Jammal Trust are a direct threat to the integrity of the Lebanese financial system. Jammal Trust provides support and services to Hezbollah’s Executive Council and the Martyrs Foundation, which funnels money to the families of suicide bombers.”

https://twitter.com/MEMRIReports/status/1166312140631920640

Iranian proxy Hezb’Allah says commanders ready for war, Israel orders more forces to border region
By Geller Report Staff - on September 1, 2019
ISRAEL
Iran’s proxy Hezbollah is preparing to go to war with Israel. For 8 years President Obama took little to no action against Iran’s hegemony, aggression, and terror. He did everything he could to appease Iran’s murdering Mullahs. This is the result.

WATCH: ‘Iran Has 150,000 Rockets Pointed at Israel’;
IDF Braces for Hezbollah Attack, Sends Reinforcements to Northern Border

HEZBOLLAH SAYS COMMANDERS READY, ISRAEL ORDERS MORE FORCES TO BORDER REGION
IDF reinforces border presence as tensions high after Lebanon blamed Israel for two drones that crashed in Hezbollah stronghold in Beirut last weekend; Nasrallah says unmanned aircraft could be used for assassinations, will not go unanswered
https://gellerreport.com/2019/09/hezballah-war.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
By Reuters, August 31, 2019:

HEZBOLLAH SAID ON SATURDAY ITS FIELD COMMANDERS WERE READY TO RESPOND TO AN ATTACK A WEEK AGO THAT THE IRANIAN-BACKED LEBANESE GROUP BLAMED ON ISRAELI DRONES, AFTER ISRAEL’S MILITARY ORDERED EXTRA FORCES TO DEPLOY NEAR THE BORDER.
Tensions have heightened between the Iran-backed Lebanese movement and its old enemy Israel — who fought a month-long war with each other in 2006 — since two drones crashed in the southern suburbs of Beirut dominated by Hezbollah.

Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said in a televised speech that all options were open to counter Israeli drones violating Lebanon’s sovereignty.

Drones like the ones used in the Beirut attack last weekend “open the door to assassinations” if left unanswered, he said. “This matter will not be tolerated … Israel must pay the price.”

Israel has accused Iran of stepping up efforts to provide Hezbollah with precision-guided missile production facilities, a warning to Beirut that Israeli counter-strikes could escalate.

Israel’s army said Saturday that in the past week its “ground forces, air, navy and intelligence forces improved their preparedness for various scenarios in the northern command area.”

IDF vehicles heading for the northern border (Photo: Twitter/Yossi Yehoshua)

Without claiming responsibility for the drone attack, the Israeli military has published what it said were details about the Iranian campaign to boost Hezbollah’s missile capabilities.

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
Precision-guided missiles could pose a counter-balance to Israel’s overwhelming military force in any future war, with the capacity to home in on and knock out core infrastructure sites.

Nasrallah accused Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of seeking a pretext to attack and to change the rules of engagement with Hezbollah
Precision-guided missiles could pose a counter-balance to Israel’s overwhelming military force in any future war, with the capacity to home in on and knock out core infrastructure sites.
Nasrallah accused Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu of seeking a pretext to attack and to change the rules of engagement with Hezbollah.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 22 Aug 2019, 10:17 pm

https://gellerreport.com/2019/08/democrat-gets-sworn-in-dr-seuss-book.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
Newly Elected Missouri Democrat Council Member Sworn in on Dr. Seuss Book Instead of Bible
By Pamela Geller - on August 22, 2019
DEMOCRAT LEADERSHIP: FIFTH COLUMN

What is this attention whoring but making a mockery of American governance and elected office? She did this in front of her son and daughter, teaching them the same contempt for America. These know-nothings haven’t the vaguest idea of the singular greatness of America and what it was our founding fathers achieved.

NEWLY ELECTED MISSOURI COUNCIL MEMBER SWORN IN ON DR. SEUSS BOOK INSTEAD OF BIBLE
By Daniel Avery, Newsweek, August 21, 2019:
A newly elected member of the St. Louis County Council chose to be sworn in with a Dr. Seuss book rather than a Bible.

Earlier this month, Democrat Kelli Dunaway handily beat Republican Alderman Amy Poelker for the 2nd District seat, garnering 60 percent of the vote. Since election regulations don’t require politicians to swear their oath of office on a Bible, Dunaway opted to lay her hand on Dr. Seuss’ 1990 bestseller Oh, the Places You’ll Go!

HER SON AND DAUGHTER HELD THE BOOK FOR DURING HER SWEARING-IN CEREMONY ON AUGUST 13.
kelli mcdonald dr. seuss
Council Member Kelli Dunaway said she chose ‘Oh The Places You’ll Go” because it “offers a message of inspiration to anyone embarking on a new phase of life,” Kelli Dunaway @ Facebook
A former field organizer at Obama for America, Dunaway said in a Facebook post that the book “offers a message of inspiration to anyone embarking on a new phase of life, whether it’s a high-school graduation, the jump from kindergarten to first grade, or even the next stage of a political career.”

“It’s the same reason you all believe in me and our campaign,” she added, “because I see a brighter future for all of us and am steering myself in the direction of building it!”

Dunaway quoted an excerpt from the book: “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.”

She admitted Seuss, born Theodor Seuss Geisel, “was not immune to a male-centric narrative as he sought to inspire… but the message is the same whether the reader is a ‘guy’ or not.”

https://twitter.com/lisadclancy/status/1161383204294668290
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Aug 2019, 8:19 pm

https://gellerreport.com/2019/08/antiisrael-democrats-push-jihad-reps-on-israe.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
2020 Anti-Israel Democrats urge Israel to reverse decision banning Omar, Tlaib visit
By Geller Report Staff - on August 16, 2019
"PALESTINIAN": JIHAD AGAINST JEWS
These reactions should have been expected. Not since modern Israel was established in 1948 have we seen a field of presidential candidates (from any party) that is so vehemently anti-Israel. #Jexodus!
Prime Minister of Israel’s statement. 
PM of Israel
✔
@IsraeliPM
 Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu:
No country in the world respects America and the American Congress more than the State of Israel.
As a free and vibrant democracy, Israel is open to critics and criticism
5:33 PM - Aug 15, 2019
10.7K people are talking about this
2020 DEMOCRATS URGE ISRAEL TO REVERSE DECISION BANNING OMAR, TLAIB VISIT
By Rebecca Klar, The Hill, August 15, 2019:

DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES SENS. ELIZABETH WARREN (D-MASS.) AND BERNIE SANDERS (I-VT.) ARE CONDEMNING ISRAEL’S MOVE TO BAN TWO U.S. CONGRESSWOMEN FROM VISITING THE COUNTRY AND ARE URGING THE ISRAELI GOVERNMENT TO REVERSE ITS DECISION.
The two White House hopefuls weighed in shortly after Israel confirmed it would bar Reps. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) and Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) from visiting the country this weekend over their support for the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement targeting Israel.
“Israel doesn’t advance its case as a tolerant democracy or unwavering US ally by barring elected members of Congress from visiting because of their political views. This would be a shameful, unprecedented move,” Warren tweeted. “I urge Israel’s government to allow @IlhanMN and@RashidaTlaib entry.”
Elizabeth Warren
✔
@ewarren
 Israel doesn't advance its case as a tolerant democracy or unwavering US ally by barring elected members of Congress from visiting because of their political views. This would be a shameful, unprecedented move. I urge Israel’s government to allow @IlhanMN and @RashidaTlaib entry.

3:38 PM - Aug 15, 2019
34.1K people are talking about this
“Banning Congresswomen Omar and Tlaib from entering Israel and Palestine is a sign of enormous disrespect to these elected leaders, to the United States Congress, and to the principles of democracy,” Sanders tweeted. “The Israeli government should reverse this decision and allow them in.”
Bernie Sanders
✔
@SenSanders
 Banning Congresswomen Omar and Tlaib from entering Israel and Palestine is a sign of enormous disrespect to these elected leaders, to the United States Congress, and to the principles of democracy. The Israeli government should reverse this decision and allow them in. https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1162010358275629061
MORE AT ABOVE LINK
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Aug 2019, 10:33 am

NYC: Pamela Geller event to proceed despite Hamas-linked CAIR-induced Eventbrite blacklisting
AUG 14, 2019 8:00 AM BY ROBERT SPENCER 18 COMMENTS
“We will not be intimidated and we do not negotiate with terrorists,” affirmed Wax.

Well, that’s rare these days. Cowardice is pandemic today, masquerading as prudence, and no one would have been surprised if the New York Republican Club had caved to the pressure, as did Eventbrite.

But why is Eventbrite taking orders from Hamas-linked CAIR? If Eventbrite really wants to stand against hate, it would refuse to sell tickets for CAIR events, not Pamela Geller events. CAIR is an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas terror funding case — so named by the Justice Department. CAIR officials have repeatedly refused to denounce Hamas and Hizballah as terrorist groups. Several former CAIR officials have been convicted of various crimes related to jihad terror. CAIR’s cofounder and longtime Board chairman (Omar Ahmad), as well as its chief spokesman (Ibrahim Hooper), have made Islamic supremacist statements about how Islamic law should be imposed in the U.S. (Ahmad denies this, but the original reporter stands by her story.) CAIR chapters frequently distribute pamphlets telling Muslims not to cooperate with law enforcement. CAIR has opposed virtually every anti-terror measure that has been proposed or implemented and has been declared a terror organization by the United Arab Emirates. CAIR’s Hussam Ayloush in 2017 called for the overthrow of the U.S. government. CAIR’s national outreach manager is an open supporter of Hamas.

It’s evidence of how insane the public discourse has become that organizations such as Eventbrite think it’s “hate” to stand, as Pamela Geller so courageously does, against jihad violence and Sharia oppression of women and others. And so one more outlet that should be viewpoint-neutral jumps into lockstep with the Leftist initiative to shut down everyone who dares dissent to the slightest degree from the hard-Left agenda.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/08/pamela-geller-event-to-proceed-despite-hamas-linked-cair-induced-eventbrite-blacklisting
“Pamela Geller Event to Proceed Despite Eventbrite Blacklisting,” by Alana Mastrangelo, Breitbart, August 12, 2019:

An event featuring conservative commentator Pamela Geller will proceed as scheduled, despite being blacklisted by the ticketing service Eventbrite over supposed violations of the platform’s “community guidelines.” The group had been using the platform as its main source for organizing ticketing for the event.

The New York Young Republican Club plans to proceed with hosting its event featuring Pamela Geller, despite backlash by the online ticketing service, Eventbrite, which warned the group that any further attempts to create an event listing featuring Geller could result in the group’s account being banned from the platform.

The event is scheduled for Thursday, August 15 at the Women’s National Republican Club in New York, New York.

“Eventbrite was the only ticketing option available for this event. We are now selling tickets directly on our website,” New York Young Republican Club president Gavin Wax told Breitbart News. “We believe CAIR put pressure on Eventbrite to get the event canceled on their platform.”

The club president elaborated by explaining that the group believes CAIR — the Council on American-Islamic Relations — has been “behind the entire manufactured outrage” over the event, in an effort to smear the group and its event speaker.

“It’s very sad that Eventbrite would cave to an organization of such ill repute as CAIR,” said Wax. “They are an organization with strong ties to Hamas, Hezbollah, and other terrorist groups, with CAIR themselves being labeled as a terrorist organization by the United Arab Emirates. They are an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holyland case.”

“Their tactics to shut down speech they don’t like is thuggish and anti-American at its core,” added the club president. “In the last week or so we have been inundated with hate mail and threats, many of which had strong anti-Semitic overtones as half of our Executive Board is Jewish.”

“We will not be intimidated and we do not negotiate with terrorists,” affirmed Wax….

Share this:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Aug 2019, 7:16 pm

https://gellerreport.com/2019/08/tlaib-boycotts-jews.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
Rashida Tlaib silent on constituent targeted by boycott the Jews (BDS) threats and vandalism
By Geller Report Staff - on August 3, 2019
Naturally. Rashida Tlaib is a virulent Jew-hater, and had a neo-Nazi upbringing. Therefore it is only natural that Tlaib would support a neo-Nazi movement, even if it means abandoning the constituents she swore to protect and serve. There is zero chance that Speaker Pelosi will take any action against this anti-Semite, despite having the support of the vast majority of American Jews. #Jexodus!

Rashida Tlaib silent on constituent targeted by BDS threats and vandalism

By Beth Bailey, Washington Examiner, August 2nd, 2019:

On July 23, the House voted 398-17 in favor of bipartisan House Resolution 246, condemning the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement against Israel and noting that BDS “seeks to exclude the State of Israel and the Israeli people from the economic, cultural, and academic life of the rest of the world.”
H.R. 246’S SPONSOR, REP. BRAD SCHNEIDER, D-ILLINOIS, WARNED THAT THOSE WHO SUPPORT BDS “[UNDERSTAND] WHAT THEY BELIEVE THE MOVEMENT DOES WITHOUT FULLY UNDERSTANDING THE IMPACT OF IT.”
It is hard to imagine that Democratic Rep. Rashida Tlaib, who voted against the resolution, does not understand BDS’ impact. In December, the Palestinian American became the second U.S. lawmaker to express support for BDS. At the same time, one of her constituents was coming in contact with the movement’s darker side.
Image result for rashida tlaib at anti-Israel protest in 2014
From Friday’s Hamas rally in Gaza at the boarder with Israel. Rashida Tlaib was brought up with this racism and hatred. Bernie Sanders calls these rally’s “peaceful protests” – #Jexodus. 
Israel Defense Forces
✔
@IDF
 The Nazi Swastika flag
A symbol of murder 
And sheer hatred 
Raised yet again 
At a Hamas riot 
Inside Gaza 
In the face 
Of this hatred 
Stand IDF soldiers 
Alert and determined 
Ready to defend lsrael 
Today and every single day.
View image on Twitter
4:49 PM - Aug 2, 2019
2,354 people are talking about this
THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD
Your contribution supports independent journalism

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 21 Jul 2019, 12:04 am

Jihad-Rep Ilhan Omar Refuses to Answer Hometown Paper Questions On Marriage to Brother, Editor Says
By Pamela Geller - on July 20, 2019
JEWICIDAL LEFT
https://gellerreport.com/2019/07/ilhan-omar-wont-answer-marriage-brother.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
I wonder why.

ILHAN OMAR STONEWALLING HOMETOWN PAPER ON MARRIAGE CONTROVERSY, EDITOR SAYS
By Peter, Hassan, Daily Caller, July 18,  2019:

Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar has allegedly been uncooperative with her hometown paper’s efforts to get to the bottom of accusations that she committed marriage fraud, the paper’s political editor said.

Omar’s brief congressional career has been dogged by accusations — which she has denied — that she married a male relative, possibly her brother. Omar and her current husband, Ahmed Hirsi, filed joint tax returns while Omar was married to another man, Ahmed Elmi, Minnesota campaign finance officials said.

Omar and her family have made it difficult for journalists to find out the truth about her marriage, Minnesota Star-Tribune editor Kevin Diaz told PolitiFact in an interview Thursday.

“Our public records searches determined that in at least one period after she married Elmi, all three (Omar, Elmi and Hirsi) used the same address in Minnesota. It raises questions about the nature of the relationship if she is living with both the person she’s married to and her eventual husband,” Diaz said. (RELATED: Omar Dinged For Campaign Finance Violations, Ordered To Personally Repay Campaign Thousands)

“What’s really made it hard is that she’s been unwilling to address any of these questions. That has fueled the controversy. We quoted her at length to say that these were mere accusations, that they were unfair, and that she shouldn’t have to address them. Be that as may, there was an undisputed instance of her filing her taxes improperly. And if you’re in Congress, you should explain that to your constituents,” he continued.

“We’ve asked her these questions, and also asked her to make her father available. We’ve tried to reach Elmi. We’ve tried to reach her sisters. Her family could put this (the question of Elmi’s relationship to Omar) to rest easily. No one will talk to us. I wish we could send a reporter to Mogadishu (Somalia) but we don’t have the bandwidth,” the editor added.

Omar’s office didn’t immediately return the Daily Caller News Foundation’s request for comment on Diaz’s remarks.

(Alex Wroblewski/Getty Images)

President Donald Trump gave fuel to the allegations surrounding Omar’s marriage in comments to reporters Wednesday.

“There’s a lot of talk about the fact that she was married to her brother. I know nothing about it,” Trump said. “I don’t know, but I’m sure that somebody would be looking at that.”

Fellow Immigrant SCORCHES America-Hater Ilhan Omar
By Pamela Geller - on July 20, 2019
https://gellerreport.com/2019/07/fellow-immigrant-scorches-ilhan-omar.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
 Read it all.

Commentary: The Congresswoman Representing Somalia
July 18, 2019 Minnesota Sun Staff
BY GEORGE S. BARDMESSER
I am an immigrant.

I want Representative Ilhan Omar (D-Mogadishu) to go back to the shithole country she came from.

And I want her to stay there.

I spent some time on the Internet looking for even one positive thing that Omar has said about America—but my search was in vain. Omar hates and despises her adoptive country unequivocally and unconditionally. She hates everything about America today, and she hates everything about the America of yesterday.

Omar hates white people. Omar hates Jews—and she is not shy about letting everyone know it (“It’s all about the Benjamins baby”). Omar hates our ally Israel (“Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel”).

Ilhan Omar is a one-woman hate factory.

Maybe I missed a public statement where Omar praised America. But after looking through countless webpages and many gigabytes, I think I am on solid ground when I say: Ilhan Omar hates everything and everyone around her, except possibly her brother, whom she married, and perhaps the 9/11 terrorists who killed 3,000 people (“some people did something”—no biggie).

As an immigrant from the no-longer-with-us USSR, I believe I have as much moral authority as anyone to tell Omar: you should return to the country you represent and take up permanent residence there.

America can never measure up to Omar’s high standards—but no doubt Somalia will. Omar need not suffer in our land of toxic xenophobia, Islamophobia, racism, sexism, lookism and speciesism—because she can live out the rest of her life amidst the tolerance, understanding, and mutual respect that Somalis are famous for.

(For those interested, Somalia today is still a land mostly of anarchy, fundamentally not all that different from what you probably saw in “Black Hawk Down,” with a civil war, Islamic terrorists slaughtering civilians, corruption, hunger, poverty, torture, rape, refugee camps, and all the other usual things associated with that jewel of East Africa.)

This past week, President Trump once again detonated the brains of the Left, when he tweeted (without even naming names) that those who came here and enjoyed all the benefits of this country, but had nothing good to say about America, can go back to their original countries. The reaction from the Left was instantaneous and explosive: Racist! Sexist! Nativist! Islamophobe! Bad Man! Really Bad! Trump is Hitler! Trump is Mussolini! Trump is a Dictator! Trump is Satan! We hate Trump!

As an immigrant, I would like to tell Ilhan Omar: I love America. America gave my family and me opportunities I never would have had anywhere else. Unlike you, I am proud to call myself an American. America is incredible and special. My family has never asked for a handout—but what my parents and I have, we have because we grasped the opportunities offered and protected in our new country. For these opportunities, we are eternally grateful.

Twenty years ago, I went to the Vietnam War Memorial for the first time. Even though I didn’t immigrate to this country until 1978, five years after the Vietnam War ended, and even though I have no personal connection to any of the 58,212 names listed on the memorial, I felt the specialness of that place. The sacrifice of the men and women who fought and died for my country was worthy of the deepest respect and contemplation. I have no doubt that Omar, were she ever to go to the Vietnam War Memorial, would feel nothing.

As an immigrant, I can assure native-born Americans that Ilhan Omar does not speak for immigrants. Not for Russian-Jewish ones like me, not for (I am quite confident) Latinos, Asians or Europeans. Omar and the vitriol she constantly spews is not typical of immigrants who come here legally. So I salute President Trump for once again sticking a fork in the eye of the leftist PC crowd, and saying publicly what millions of people are thinking privately. Republicans agree with him. Independents agree with him. In fact, Trump just gave us all even more reasons to vote for him in 2020. And if Democrats don’t agree—who cares?

It is worth describing here a peculiar phenomenon that most Americans have never heard of, known to Jewish immigrants from the USSR by a mocking Russian word razocharovanty—“the disappointed ones.” These were people who had difficulty fitting in at the social level they were once used to—without passable English, the “careers” that were open to them were mostly at the bottom rungs of the economic ladder. And so the razocharovanty wanted to go back to the USSR. As Joe Biden would say, “no joke.”

They didn’t hate America, but they didn’t see themselves as part of the American future, either. They missed their motherland, warts and all—and with rose-colored glasses, the warts didn’t look so warty. Nostalgia isn’t rational—it’s an emotion that exists outside rationality.

And then, miraculously, they got their wish! As a propaganda ploy, the Soviet government permitted the razocharovanty to return! They even chartered a plane to take them back—all roughly 200 of them. The Soviet state restored their pensions (maybe $50 a month in those days) and gave them apartments to live in (no small thing, in a land of socialist scarcity where the government devoted all its energies to building tanks and missiles).

Within months, almost all of the razocharovanty were back in Brooklyn. Spending time in the Soviet Union was the single best way to cure nostalgia. America, suddenly, looked better than ever.

And this brings us back to the heroine of our current events. I want to add my voice to President Trump’s recommendation: Dear Ilhan Omar, you should go back to Somalia. Forever. America’s freedoms are my freedoms—but you care nothing for them. America’s enemies are my enemies—but you think more highly of them than you think of your fellow citizens. America’s allies are my allies—but you hate our allies. America’s heroes are my heroes—but nothing they ever fought and died for, you find heroic or even worthy of a mention. America’s history is something I read and study—but you find nothing there to be proud of.

Ilhan Omar, when you go back to Somalia, we won’t miss you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 Empty WATCH Raid on Entebbe - Full Movie (1976) hijackers." to free hostages from Palestinian-terrorist

Post  Admin Sun 07 Jul 2019, 1:33 pm

WATCH Raid on Entebbe - Full Movie (1976) hijackers."
"Israeli commandos raid Uganda's airport in 1976 to free hostages from Palestinian-terrorist 
Tonight’s Saturday Night Cinema feature is ‘Raid on Entebbe’, the true story of a daring Israeli commando assault on the Entebbe Airport in Uganda to free hostages of a Muslim terrorist hijacking. Operation Entebbe or Operation Thunderbolt was a successful counter-terrorist hostage-rescue mission carried out by commandos of the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) at Entebbe Airport in Uganda on 4 July 1976. A week earlier, June 27, an Air France Airbus A300 with 248 passengers had been hijacked by Palestinian jihadis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=IAWlGNA9hUQ&ab_channel=LiamEVideos

https://gellerreport.com/2019/07/saturday-night-cinema-raid-on-entebbe.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

10 THINGS YOU PROBABLY NEVER KNEW ABOUT ISRAEL’S RESCUE AT ENTEBBE
Tablet Magazine

July 4th marks the 40th anniversary of the famed rescue at Entebbe, in which Israeli commandos flew 2,000 miles into the heart of Africa to bring home over 100 Jewish hostages whose Air France flight had been hijacked to Uganda by Palestinian and German terrorists, abetted by Ugandan strongman Idi Amin.

The rescue operation—subsequently renamed Operation Yonatan for its commander Yonatan Netanyahu who was killed during the rescue—captured the imagination of military theorists, filmmakers, and ordinary people, and continues to spark spates of retelling and analysis at every significant anniversary. Just last year, a new exhibit of previously unseen relics of the raid opened at the Rabin Center in Israel. But despite all the movies, books, and exhibits, there are many lesser-known details and subplots of the rescue that still retain the capacity to surprise. Here are some:

How many Israeli Prime Ministers or future Prime Ministers played a role in the rescue at Entebbe?

At least 3.

It is widely suggested that Binyamin Netanyahu’s political career was born, or at least boosted, by the legendary status of his brother’s sacrifice. What is less known is that Bibi was also a member of Sayeret Matkal, or “the Unit,” which performed the raid. He did not actively take part in the raid, in keeping with the policy that two brothers not be risked in a single operation. Yitzhak Rabin was the serving Prime Minister who had to sign off on the rescue. He was very reluctant, but ultimately agreed with his Defense Minister, future Prime Minister Shimon Peres, to exercise the military option. Finally, Ehud Barak, yet another future PM, was dispatched to Kenya, where he made the arrangements for refueling the Hercules aircraft on the way home.

What tipped the balance in favor of the military option?

Any way you slice it, committing to such a plan was going to take a leap of faith. Iddo Netanyahu (Entebbe: A Defining Moment in the War on Terrorism, Balfour Books, 2003) describes a decisive moment as the personal assurance given by Yoni to Shimon Peres on Friday of the fateful week: “’My impression was one of exactitude and imagination,’ Peres says, adding that Yoni’s complete self-confidence had a strong influence on him.” Peres’s forty-five minute meeting with Yoni fortified his belief in a military option, which he recommended to the Prime Minister.

Which hostage has a connection to an Israeli military hero almost forty years later?

Ninette Morenu was released by the Entebbe hijackers on June 29, 1976, thanks to her non-Jewish sounding name. Her keen powers of observation enabled her to help authorities construct a detailed diagram of the layout of the terminal. The diagram, which is part of the Rabin Center exhibit, helped the planners of the raid settle crucial doubts. Thirty years later, in the Second Lebanon War, Emmanuel Morenu, Ninette’s grandson and a member of Sayeret Matkal—the unit that rescued his grandmother—fell in battle. The Times of Israel quoted a Mossad source describing the grandson as “one of the best officers in the history of Sayeret Matkal.”

Which hostage was a frustrated Nazi-hunter?

In his 2015 book, Operation Thunderbolt, military historian Saul David paints a picture of Michel Cojol, a French management consultant, who helped as an interpreter during the Entebbe crisis. He had previously determined to personally execute Klaus Barbie, the Gestapo chief he considered responsible for his parents’ deaths, along with so many others. He purchased a gun and tracked the Nazi down, but could not pull the trigger, as he recalled the words of Elie Wiesel, “Every murder is a suicide.”

Which Entebbe hostage was present at two other moments that made history?

Haaretz records that Akiva Laxer, a 30-year-old lawyer at the time, had previously been at Lod Airport during the terrorist massacre in May of 1972, and then had been present at the Munich Olympics a few months later, when terrorists abducted and murdered Israeli athletes. Before traveling this summer, you may want to check the flight manifest for his name, just to be sure…

What was the last thing Yoni wrote and why did he write it on an air-sickness bag?

The flight to Sharm el-Sheikh (from where the raid was launched) was so bumpy that the soldiers were constantly sick and the floor was coated in vomit. One soldier from the raiding party was so weak upon arrival that he had to stay behind and was replaced by Amos Goren, who was originally assigned to a different plane. Yoni brought Amos up to speed on the plan by sketching the terminal on the back of an air-sickness bag. That bag is now part of the exhibit at the Rabin Center.

How was Dora Bloch’s death the result of an attempt to to save her life?

In fact, four hostages did not survive the rescue attempt. Jean-Jacques Mimouni was killed when he jumped up during the rescue and was shot by a rescuing soldier. Pasco Cohen was shot in the pelvis by Israeli fire and died on the operating table in Nairobi. Ida Boruchovich was shot dead during the rescue but it is less clear whose bullet—Israeli or Arab—took her life.

The best known casualty was Dora Bloch, who began to choke on what has been variously described as a piece of meat or a chicken bone on Friday, July 2. She was taken to the hospital in Kampala for treatment. Saul Rubin documents how Idi Amin called Health Minister Henry Kyemba on Saturday to see how Mrs. Bloch was doing, with an eye towards returning her to the others. Kyemba, hoping to spare her what was looking more and more like a bitter fate with her countrymen, lied, saying that she needed another day for her recovery. By the time that day had elapsed, the rescue had taken place without her. In retribution, Idi Amin had her taken from her bed and shot.

Who was Surin Hershko and what unsung part of the rescue does he play to this day?

Hershko was tasked with checking other rooms in the terminal for hijackers and Ugandan soldiers. He suddenly encountered two soldiers on a staircase. One shot him twice and a bullet struck him in the neck, severing his spinal cord and rendering him a quadriplegic. In 2001, the twenty-fifth anniversary of the raid, Prime Minister Ariel Sharon awarded him a special medal.

How did the rescue of the hostages come perilously close to being a bloodbath instead?

While driving from the new terminal to the old one, where the hostages were being kept, the famous Mercedes carrying the soldiers—meant to resemble Idi Amin’s motorcade—was challenged by two sentries. Muki (Moshe) Betzer, Yoni’s deputy, tried to dissuade Yoni from firing on them, later writing that his previous experience in Uganda taught him that the challenge was a routine exercise and not a real threat. Yoni and another soldier in the car fired at one sentry with silenced revolvers. According to Iddo Netanyahu’s account, this exact scenario had been anticipated and the decision had all along been not to leave a soldier alive in their rear. The silenced shots, however, did not down the sentry. Further unsilenced shots came from the Israeli land rovers that followed in the Mercedes’s wake. These finally killed the sentries but at the risk of losing the element of surprise. It turned out that the terrorists were not alerted; apparently they thought that the Ugandan soldiers were shooting at each other.

How did Yonatan Netanyahu really die?

Depends upon whom you ask.

Israeli readers, unlike their American counterparts, are used to seeing flare-ups of a running dispute between the Netanyahu family and the mission’s second-in-command Muki Betzer regarding key issues in the account of the rescue. Muki’s written record is a chapter in his autobiographical Secret Soldier. He has also been interviewed extensively over the years. He contends that Yoni’s error in firing on the sentries threw off the timing and location of the disembarking and raid. Subsequently, while standing outside of the action, Yoni was shot by a Ugandan sniper firing from the imposing control tower.

However, the third Netanyahu brother, Dr. Iddo Netanyahu, has written three books to advance an alternative narrative. He interviewed numerous soldiers and made his goal the discrediting of Betzer’s account. The Netanyahu account maintains that the sentry scenario was foreseen and planned for. The raid was proceeding as anticipated but Muki hesitated on his way to the terminal. Yoni had to personally run forward, rallying the troops, and was shot, not from the control tower by a Ugandan, but from within the terminal by a terrorist. Official military accounts have generally retold the version of Betzer, as have most newspaper accounts. The Netanyahus argue that the soldiers were never properly debriefed, a task Iddo sought to remedy. A new book, Operation Yonatan in the First Person, based upon the recollections of soldiers, is very sympathetic to the Netanyahu family position. It formed the basis for a series of articles that appeared in Ynet over the last week.

THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD

Please take a moment to consider this. Now, more than ever, people are reading Geller Report for news they won't get anywhere else. But advertising revenues have all but disappeared. Google Adsense is the online advertising monopoly and they have banned us. Social media giants like Facebook and Twitter have blocked and shadow-banned our accounts. But we won't put up a paywall. Because never has the free world needed independent journalism more.

Everyone who reads our reporting knows the Geller Report covers the news the media won't. We cannot do our ground-breaking report without your support. We must continue to report on the global jihad and the left's war on freedom. Our readers’ contributions make that possible.

Geller Report's independent, investigative journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce. But we do it because we believe our work is critical in the fight for freedom and because it is your fight, too.

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=TvRJJuPCX3jAgHQCmd1GBkf7f2u2GaACxibxoDSUJ16oGbbY4pQZtgzozoHf4o_wBfhCbm&fromUL=true&country.x=US&locale.x=en_US
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 19 Jun 2019, 11:25 pm

PITTSBURGH: Muslim Refugee Arrested For Planning Terror Attack on Christian Church
By Pamela Geller - on June 19, 2019
MUSLIM IMMIGRATION: THE HIJRAH
Trump’s travel ban protects us from devout savages like this. A Syrian refugee who pledged allegiance to the Islamic State is arrested for terror attack on a church in Pittsburgh.

Syrian Refugee Arrested For Planning Terror Attack on Christian Church In Pittsburgh
Mustafa Mousab Alowemer, 21, a resident of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, was arrested today based on a federal complaint charging him with one count of attempting to provide material support and resources to the Islamic State (ISIS), and two counts of distributing information relating to an explosive, destructive device, or weapon of mass destruction in relation to his plan to attack a church in Pittsburgh.
According to an affidavit filed in U.S. District Court in Pittsburgh:

The FBI Pittsburgh JTTF investigation of Mustafa Mousab Alowemer (Alowemer) revealed that Alowemer plotted to bomb a church located on the North Side of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (the Church), using a weapon of mass destruction (i.e., an explosive device). According to Alowemer, his motivation to detonate a device at the Church was to support the cause of ISIS and to inspire other ISIS supporters in the United States to join together and commit similar acts in the name of ISIS. Alowemer also targeted the Church in order to “take revenge for our [ISIS] brothers in Nigeria.” Alowemer was aware that numerous people in or around the Church could be killed by the explosion.
According to the complaint and information provided to the FBI by the Department of Homeland Security, Alowemer was born in Daraa, Syria, and was admitted to the United States as a refugee on Aug. 1, 2016.

In furtherance of the plot to bomb the Church, in May 2019, Alowemer distributed multiple instructional documents related to the construction and use of explosives and improvised explosive devices (IEDs) to an individual Alowemer believed to be a fellow ISIS supporter, but who was in fact an FBI employee. Alowemer distributed these documents with the intent that the information be used in the assembly of a destructive device and in furtherance of conducting an attack in support of ISIS. In or around June 2019, Alowemer purchased several items with the belief that they were necessary to assemble a destructive device and with the intention that they be used to construct the explosives that would be detonated in the vicinity of the Church.

In planning the attack, Alowemer used multiple social networking and mobile messenger applications to communicate with an individual whom he believed to be a fellow ISIS supporter. During his communications, Alowemer stated his support for ISIS, and his desire to answer the call for jihad or travel to conduct jihad. Alowemer also distributed propaganda materials, offered to provide potential targets in the Pittsburgh area, requested a weapon with a silencer, and recorded a video of himself pledging an oath of allegiance to the leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi.

Between April 16 and June 11, Alowemer met four times in person with an FBI Undercover Employee (UCE) and/or an FBI Confidential Human Source (CHS). At the June 11 meeting with the UCE and CHS, Alowemer provided additional details about the bomb plot and provided the materials he had purchased for construction of the device. Alowemer provided two printed copies of detailed Google satellite maps, which included hand-written markings identifying the Church and routes of arrival and escape. Alowemer also wrote and provided a 10-point handwritten plan (“Confirmation of this operation”) outlining details related to his plot to personally deliver explosives in a backpack. Alowemer expressed a desire to meet one more time to conduct planning and coordination prior to carrying out the attempted bombing in July 2019. That meeting was later scheduled for June 19 in the Pittsburgh area.

READ MORE https://gellerreport.com/2019/06/muslims-refugee-terror-attack-pittsburgh-chruch.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 May 2019, 9:52 pm

Pope Francis sounds “racism” alarm as EU nationalists win big
By Pamela Geller - on May 27, 2019
https://gellerreport.com/2019/05/pope-francis-sounds-racism-alarm-as-eu-nationalists-win-big.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebookNationality is not a race. While Christian persecution is ‘at genocide levels,’ the Pope actively shills for the perpetrators and the continuing islamization of Europe. Sheer madness.

Sponsored by Revcontent
Find Out More >
“The signs of meanness we see around us heighten our fear of ‘the other’, the unknown, the marginalised, the foreigner,” he said in a message for the World Day of Migrants and Refugees.

POPE FRANCIS SOUNDS RACISM ALARM AS EU NATIONALISTS WIN BIG
By AFP, may 28, 2019:

VATICAN CITY – Pope Francis warned on Monday (May 27) against a rise of intolerance and racism as far-right nationalists and eurosceptic parties made historic gains in European elections.

“The signs of meanness we see around us heighten our fear of ‘the other’, the unknown, the marginalised, the foreigner,” he said in a message for the World Day of Migrants and Refugees.

“It is not just about them, but about all of us, and about the present and future of the human family.

“Migrants, especially those who are most vulnerable, help us to read the ‘signs of the times’,” he said.

Nationalist forces from Marine Le Pen in France to Matteo Salvini in Italy and Nigel Farage in Britain boasted significant gains in the EU Parliament elections which wound up on Sunday.

Salvini’s far-right League party did particularly well in Italy in centres seen as migrant “hot spots”, including a town held up by the left as a model of tolerance and integration.

Pope Francis acknowledged the “fear” in many societies towards migrants and refugees arriving in search of protection or a better future.

THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 May 2019, 9:09 pm

Christian persecution ‘at genocide levels,’ media maintains sharia-compliant silence
By Pamela Geller - on May 26, 2019
RELIGIOUS MINORITIES UNDER ISLAM
BBC: Christian persecution ‘at near genocide levels’

The BBC report blames “political correctness” for the West’s indifference, they ought to start by blaming themselves.
Genocide of Christians reaches ‘alarming stage’
The BBC report highlights “political correctness” as being especially responsible for the West’s indifference.
By Raymond Ibrahim, World Israel News, May 26, 2019:
“Christian persecution ‘at near genocide levels,’ was the title of a May 3rd BBC report citing a lengthy interim study ordered by British Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt and led by Rev. Philip Mounstephen, the Bishop of Truro.
According to the BBC report, one in three people around the world suffer from religious persecution, with Christians being “the most persecuted religious group.”
“Religion ‘is at risk of disappearing’ in some parts of the world,” it noted, and “In some regions, the level and nature of persecution is arguably coming close to meeting the international definition of genocide, according to that adopted by the UN.”
British Foreign Secretary Jeremy Hunt is also quoted on why Western governments have been “asleep” — his word — concerning this growing epidemic:
“I think there is a misplaced worry that it is somehow colonialist to talk about a religion [Christianity] that was associated with colonial powers rather than the countries that we marched into as colonizers. That has perhaps created an awkwardness in talking about this issue—the role of missionaries was always a controversial one and that has, I think, also led some people to shy away from this topic.”
MORE https://gellerreport.com/2019/05/christian-persecution-at-genocide-levels-media-maintains-sharia-compliant-silence.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 08 May 2019, 8:17 pm

Epidemic of Jew Hatred on Campus: The Top Ten Neo-Nazi Incidents
By Geller Report Staff - on May 7, 2019
ISLAMIC JEW HATRED
https://gellerreport.com/2019/05/epidemic-of-jew-hatred-on-campus-the-top-ten-neo-nazi-incidents.html/?
It is open season on pro-Israel Jewish students on American college campuses. Legislation to protect Jewish students on college campuses is urgently needed. Unfortunately wretched Democrats such as Bernie Sanders, Diane Feinstein, Kamala Harris, Elizabeth Warren, Kirsten Gillibrand, and many others refuse to support such legislation, out of fear of alienating their radical voters.

Sponsored by Revcontent
Find Out More >
Many Democrats will falsely claim that such legislation will violate the First Amendment rights of anti-Israel Americans. This argument is patently false. The First Amendment does not allow Americans to engage in incitement, violence, and terror which is what supporters of the BDS Movement engage in.

On the contrary, it is the First Amendment rights of Jewish American students that are being violated. Supporters of the BDS Movement seek to stifle debate on the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians, because they know that they would lose such a debate. Therefore, advocates for the BDS Movement will marginalize, abuse, assault, and intimidate pro-Israel Jewish students, preventing debate and freedom of expression on campus.

It is a travesty that pro-Israel Jewish students are being terrorized on college campuses for expressing support for Israel. #JEXODUS!

An Epidemic of Jew Hatred on Campus: The Top Ten Neo-Nazi Incidents, Frontpage Magazine, Sara Dogan, May 1, 2019:

A fast and rapidly growing epidemic of global anti-Semitism is now threatening Jews worldwide. Many discount incidents of Jew hatred and neo-Nazi rhetoric as the actions of a fringe minority, or mistakenly believe it is a problem endemic to conservatism, rather than a facet of the radical Left.  The blatantly anti-Semitic statements of recently elected congresswomen Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib and the leaders of the Women’s March—and the Democratic Party’s failure to strongly disclaim them—prove that Jew Hatred has become part of mainstream Leftist dogma.

Our nation’s campuses, dens of radical politics that they are, have long been a precursor to this wider epidemic. Now that Jew Hatred has become mainstream, neo-Nazi incidents on campus have only grown in their violence and magnitude, as the campus adherents of Adolf Hitler become increasingly emboldened by their success at infusing Jew hatred into the national conversation.

The Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement against Israel is a key feature of the plot to destroy the Jewish state. Funded and promoted on American campuses by the anti-Israel terror groups Hamas and the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), the BDS movement has infiltrated our universities, funneling money to campus chapters of Students for Justice in Palestine through an intermediary organization, American Muslims for Palestine (AMP). Israel’s Minister of Strategic Affairs and Public Diplomacy Gilad Erdan recently declared, “The relationship between terrorist organizations and the BDS movement has never been closer, ideologically or operationally.”

The Stanford University chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine allegedly took down fliers from the school’s College Republicans chapter about an upcoming event with a conservative pundit Andrew Klavan. Credit: Stanford College Republicans/Facebook.

Students for Justice in Palestine uses anti-Semitic cartoon to vandalize posters by Stanford Republicans, JNS, Jackson Richman, Mary 7, 2019:

The Stanford University chapter of Students for Justice in Palestine allegedly took down fliers from the school’s College Republicans chapter about an upcoming event with a conservative pundit.

“We are not surprised that Stanford leftists have resorted to ripping down flyers advertising our upcoming event with Andrew Klavan. Leftists routinely vandalize our flyers, as they refuse to accept the right of conservatives to speak on the campus,” posted Stanford College Republicans on Facebook on Friday. “However, this time, not only did leftists destroy our flyers, but members of Stanford Students for Justice in Palestine have been covering our posters with anti-Semitic cartoons by Israel-hating propagandist, Eli Valley, who will speak at Stanford at SJP’s invitation next Friday. These cartoons specifically attack Ben Shapiro, using vile anti-Semitic caricatures. Eli Valley and his supporters in Stanford’s SJP would make any neo-Nazi proud.”

Klavan, 64, is a right-wing author and podcaster for The Daily Wire. He is scheduled to address SCR on May 14 with the topic being “Yes; America is a Judeo-Christian Nation.”
SJP Stanford is apparently the first campus group to vandalize SCR posters, whereas previous SCR posters were torn-down by individual students who were apparently against SCR’s mission and beliefs, an SCR representative told JNS.

SJP Stanford did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here.https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=-A1HXGtqIrWqYHCJg5RPm0VHQbsL2SELMtbVzZ3ihesy-nyVhO2Eb2zgGPky95niHvDpj0&country.x=US&locale.x=US
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 Apr 2019, 1:17 am

https://gellerreport.com/2017/04/goodbye-heinrich-hello-mehmet-schoolbook-angers-parents.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
Goodbye Heinrich, Hello Mehmet: Schoolbook angers parents
By Pamela Geller - on April 2, 2017
EURABIA: DHIMMITUDE
The German names are gone. Now it’s Mehmet’s Way to School, showing only a mosque (Moschee). There are no churches in cities and towns (and no synagogues, G-d forbid). Only mosques. Parents (non-Muslims) are angry. But it won’t do a bit of good.
Google translate:

MEHMET AND THE MOSQUE: SCHOOLBOOK ANGERED PARENTS
By Krone, March 31, 2017:
The schoolbook “Lesen mit Sinn” (“reading with meaning”) for Volksschüler provides for violent discussions in Vienna. Only a mosque, but no church, is shown in the lesson. Many parents as well as the FPÖ responded with strong criticism.
Church missing,
The schoolbook “Lesen mit Sinn” (“reading with meaning”) for Volksschüler provides for violent discussions in Vienna. Only a mosque, but no church, is shown in the lesson. Many parents as well as the FPÖ responded with strong criticism.
divide

How does Mehmet go to school? The children of a Viennese school (and other educational institutions) were confronted with this question. In the book “Lesen mit Sinn” the little ones are allowed to follow the boy’s path. Some parents were quite taken aback: the fact that only one mosque is depicted in the picture (next to the cinema, the playground and the hospital) is not exactly an example of successful integration.
Mehmets Welt: eine Moschee, keine Kirche (Bild: Bildungsverlag EINS)
Mehmet’s world: a mosque, not a church
Photo: Educational publishing house EINS
Das Schulbuch “Lesen mit Sinn” für Volksschüler sorgt für Wirbel (Bild: Bildungsverlag EINS)
The schoolbook “Lesen mit Sinn” (“Reading with Sense”) for Volksschüler makes for a change
Photo: Educational publishing house EINS
Stadtschulrat: “Ministry responsible for books”
Demand at the Vienna City Council: Would not there have been a church in Mehmet’s world? Answer: “The Ministry of Education is responsible for books; a schoolbook committee is responsible for the works.” There was no explanation from the Ministry of Education despite the request.

Gudenus: “No wonder integration does not work”

Vienna’s vice-mayor, Johann Gudenus from the FPÖ is angry: “Children are clearly suggested with such drawings that mosques cultivate our cityscape, not churches, if one understands something like integration, it is no wonder that it does not work required.”

FPÖ-Vizebürgermeister Gudenus (Bild: Peter Tomschi)
FPÖ Deputy Mayor of Gudenus
Photo: Peter Tomschi

THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Make a monthly commitment to support The Geller Report – choose the option that suits you best.

Contribute Monthly - Choose One
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 28 Feb 2019, 7:10 pm

https://gellerreport.com/2019/02/ups-no-go.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
UPS Suspends Deliveries in Swedish ‘No-Go Zone,’ Citing Attacks on Drivers
By Pamela Geller - on February 28, 2019
SWEDEN JIHAD+
But of course, there are no no-go zones, and if you so much as mention them on news networks, you will be banned from appearing ever again. Ask Steve Emerson. Back in January 2015, Steve Emerson was banned from FOX News for using the term “no-go zones.” The Mayor of Paristhreatened to sue Fox News because Emerson said it on their network. (She never did, of course.) Prime Minister Cameron said Emerson was “clearly a complete idiot” for using the term. Who’s the idiot?

How This Gran Removed Her Wrinkles off Her Face & Mouth Will Astound You!
Fit Mum Daily
Sponsored by Revcontent
Find Out More >
Sweden needs a revolution. European civilization is on a knife edge.

“Risk of crime stops package delivery,” translated from “Risk för brott stoppar paketleverans,” Aftonbladet, February 28, 2019:

The transport company UPS no longer runs packages in Rosengård in Malmö, for security reasons. Postnord does not deliver packages to another area in Malmö, Seved.

– We must think of our staff in the first place, says Mathias Krümmel at Postnord.

A person in Malmö who ordered the delivery home to the door received notice from the distribution company UPS that the company no longer delivers to private addresses in the district of Rosengård because of the risk of being exposed to robbery or other crimes, reports Sydsvenskan.

An employee at the company’s customer service tells the newspaper that the home run in Rosengård was stopped two months ago, when drivers were attacked. Even in some areas in Stockholm, UPS has stopped the delivery of parcels.

“The stop will not be forever, but we wait until it feels safe for our drivers,” the employee told the newspaper….

THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD

Please contribute to our ground-breaking work here. https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=gXCGGwYqrX2QNNHipCyaHjnI7kTuZXU5Q-bShIqW6Dwxy2ZgFakpGlKAaIvE9Ydy-3pOcG&country.x=US&locale.x=US

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ATLAS SHRUGS - PAMELA GELLER - Page 6 Empty Muslim converts to Christianity ask Pope in open letter to stop proselytizing for Islam,

Post  Admin Wed 17 Jan 2018, 12:35 am

Muslim converts to Christianity ask Pope in open letter to stop proselytizing for Islam, ‘your teaching about Islam …is dangerous’
https://pamelageller.com/2018/01/pope-proselytizing.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
By Pamela Geller - on January 14, 2018
LATEST NEWS
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
Sadly, the pleas of these new, oppressed members of his flock will fall on deaf ears. The Pope considers himself a holy father of Islam as well as Catholicism.

Ask Pope in Open Letter To Change His Teaching on Islam
By Steve Skojec. Onr Peter Five, January 11, 2018 (thanks to Andrew Bostom):
A new, open letter to the pope is making the rounds on the Internet, and it has gathered over 2,600 signatures so far.

“Most Holy Father,” it begins, “‬Many of us ‬have tried to contact you, ‬on many occasions ‬and for several years, ‬and we have never received the slightest acknowledgement of our letters or requests for meetings.”

The letter is not from the dubia cardinals, or from the more than 800,000 signers of the 2015 Filial Appeal, or from the signatories of the Filial Correction, but from a group of Islamic converts to Catholicism, who want Francis to answer a simple question: why did they literally risk their lives to become Catholic if Islam is “a good religion in itself” as the pope “seems to teach”?

It’s a question he refuses to answer, despite endless platitudes of how important it is to be close to the marginalized and to accompany those on the peripheries of the Church. The signers, however, are not dissuaded in their pursuit of a paternal answer:

You do not like to beat around the bush, and neither do we, so allow us to say frankly that we do not understand your teaching about Islam, as we read in paragraphs 252 and 253 of Evangelii Gaudium, because it does not account for the fact that Islam came AFTER Christ, and so is, and can only be, an Antichrist (see 1 Jn 2.22), and one of the most dangerous because it presents itself as the fulfillment of Revelation (of which Jesus would have been only a prophet). If Islam is a good religion in itself, as you seem to teach, why did we become Catholic? Do not your words question the soundness of the choice we made at the risk of our lives? Islam prescribes death for apostates (Quran 4.89, 8.7-11), do you know? How is it possible to compare Islamic violence with so-called Christian violence? “What is the relationship between Christ and Satan? What union is there between light and darkness? What association between the faithful and the unfaithful?” (2 Cor 6: 14-17)In accordance with His teaching (Lk 14:26), we preferred Him, the Christ, to our own life. Are we not in a good position to talk to you about Islam?

The letter makes short work of the notion that Islam and Christianity can ever be compatible, or that Islam can serve as a path to salvation:

In fact, as long as Islam wants us to be its enemy, we are, and all our protestations of friendship cannot change anything. As a proper Antichrist, Islam exists only as an enemy of all: “Between us and you there is enmity and hatred forever, until you believe in Allah alone!” (Qur’an 60.4) For the Qur’an, Christians “are only impurity” (Quran 9.28),” “the worst of Creation” (Qur’an 98.6), all condemned to Hell (Qur’an 4.48), so Allah must exterminate them (Quran 9.30). We must not be deceived by the Quranic verses deemed tolerant, because they have all been repealed by the verse of the Sword (Quran 9.5). Where the Gospel proclaims the good news of Jesus’ death and resurrection for the salvation of all, and the fulfillment of the Covenant initiated with the Hebrews, Allah has nothing to offer but war and murder of the “infidels” in exchange for his paradise: “They fight on the way of Allah, they kill and are killed.” (Quran 9:11) We do not confuse Islam with Muslims, but if for you “dialogue” means the voice of peace, for Islam it’s only another way to make war. Also, as it was in the face of Nazism and communism, naiveté in the face of Islam is suicidal and very dangerous. How can you speak of peace and endorse Islam, as you seem to do: “To wring from our hearts the disease that plagues our lives (…) Let those who are Christians do it with the Bible and those who are Muslims do it with the Quran. “(Rome, January 20, 2014)? That the Pope seems to propose the Quran as a way of salvation, is that not cause for worry? Should we return to Islam?

The authors say that Islam can be no ally in the battle “against the powers that want to dominate and enslave the world” because “they share the same totalitarian logic based on the rejection of the kingship of Christ (Lk 4.7).” They contest the idea that speaking in an “Islamophilic tone” will help those Christians who are suffering persecution in Muslim countries, professing that “apart from the fact that Jesus has never indicated any other way than that of the Cross, so that we must find our joy therein and not flee with all the damned, we do not doubt that only the proclamation of the Truth brings with it not only salvation, but freedom as well (John 8.32).”

The letter also contrasts the stance of Islamic countries like Turkey and Saudi Arabia who “do not welcome any refugee” while Pope Francis preaches

the welcoming of migrants regardless of the fact that they are Muslims, something forbidden by Apostolic command: “If anyone comes to you but refuses this Gospel, do not receive him among you nor greet him. Whoever greets him participates in his evil works.” (2 John 1.10-11); “If anyone preaches to you a different Gospel, let him be accursed!” (Galatians 1.8-9)

The signatories go on to give voice to the utter scandal of the pope’s failure to carry out his evangelical mission as the Vicar of Christ to call home the members of the Islamic faith:

The pro-Islam speech of Your Holiness leads us to deplore the fact that Muslims are not invited to leave Islam, and that many ex-Muslims, such as Magdi Allam, are even leaving the Church, disgusted by her cowardice, wounded by equivocal gestures, confused by the lack of evangelization, scandalized by the praise given to Islam … Thus ignorant souls are misled…

Taking the matter further, they warn, too, of the physical danger the pope’s disposition toward Islam invites, saying that it has resulted in Christians

not preparing for a confrontation with Islam, to which St. John Paul II has called them (Ecclesia in Europa, No. 57). We are under the impression that you do not take your brother Bishop Nona Amel, Chaldean-Catholic Archbishop of Mosul in exile, seriously, when he tells us: “Our present sufferings are the prelude to those that you, Europeans and Western Christians, will suffer in the near future. I have lost my diocese. The headquarters of my archdiocese and my apostolate have been occupied by radical Islamists who want us to convert or die. (…) You are welcoming into your country an ever increasing number of Muslims. You are in danger as well. You must make strong and courageous decisions (…). You think that all men are equal, but Islam does not say that all men are equal. (…) If you do not understand this very quickly, you will become the victims of the enemy that you have invited into your home.” (August 9, 2014) “. This is a matter of life and death, and any complacency towards Islam is treasonous. We do not wish the West to continue with Islamization, nor that your actions contribute to it. Where then would we go to seek refuge?

The signatories plea is that the pope will “quickly convene a synod on the dangers of Islam.”

What remains of the Church where Islam has installed itself? If she still has civil rights, it is in dhimmitude, on the condition that she does not evangelize, thus denying her very essence. In the interest of justice and truth, the Church must bring to light why the arguments put forward by Islam to blaspheme the Christian faith are false. If the Church had the courage to do that, we do not doubt that millions, Muslims as well as other men and women seeking the true God, would convert. As you said: “He who does not pray to Christ, prays to the Devil.” (14.03.13) If people knew they were going to Hell, they would give their lives to Christ. (cf. Quran 3.55)

It is a powerful letter giving voice to a rising desperation and alarm. Once again, we are reminded of the Gospel of Luke, chapter 11:

And which of you, if he ask his father bread, will he give him a stone? or a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent?

Or if he shall ask an egg, will he reach him a scorpion?

It seems that every sincere request to our spiritual father, the pope, receives just such a response.

The signatories say that they will present the letter to the pope once it “reaches a significant number of signatories.” But we have seen this before, and the pleas always go unanswered.

Nevertheless, if he will not answer the letter, we will do all we can to make it known. You can see (and sign) the full letter here
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 10 Nov 2017, 10:24 pm

The Clinton Axis of Evil
By Pamela Geller - on November 5, 2016
CLINTON CORRUPTION
https://pamelageller.com/2016/11/the-clinton-axis-of-evil.html/
Clinton Circle: MIT just released a fantastic tool based on the Wikileaks emails. This is what Clinton’s ‘circle of trust’ looks like from her emails.

The MIT Media Lab created a visualization showing connections between the tens of thousands of emails sent by the candidate from a private server when she was secretary of state.

Clinton Circle, https://clinton.media.mit.edu/
a new analysis made by the Macro Connections group from MIT Media Lab is the first graphic proposal that shows the relationships behind email interactions and also, facilitates reading these emails. Using a tool they had previously created called Immersion, researchers loaded nearly 30,000 private mails sent or received from the Hillary Clinton email address–which have already been published by WikiLeaks.

Click here for live map:
screen-shot-2016-11-05-at-5-56-35-pm

The MIT Media Lab professor who launched this project is shocked that the media is ignoring, censoring the story. Shocked.

Cesar A. Hidalgo
With words I work. Faculty @ The MIT Media Lab
What I learned from visualizing Hillary Clinton’s emails
It all started early last week. Kevin Hu, one of my senior grad students, told me that a friend of his asked if we could use Immersion?—?an email visualization tool we had released in 2013?—?to visualize Clinton’s Wikileaks email dataset.

The timing was not ideal for us. Kevin asked me this question when the Media Lab member event was getting started, which is a particularly busy time of the year. So my first question to Kevin was: “Can we?”

What made the project possible, besides Kevin’s amazing talents, was that we had reactivated the Immersion project a few weeks ago together with Jingxian Zhang, a new grad student in the group. Immersion had been paralyzed for two years since the students who had worked on it graduated. But Jingxian was now working to help complete the original vision of this project, and with her software engineering skills, visualizing the Wikileaks Clinton email dataset in Immersion was a possibility. So now that I knew we could do it, the question was: Should we?

Should questions are tough, especially when you need to consider a number of different variables. But before I tell you why I decided to move ahead with the project, I’ll try to make sure we are all on the same page about why this dataset is relevant.

clinton.media.mit.edu
The answer is quite simple, but also, not the one that you hear most often. Clinton’s emails are not relevant because they expose an alleged circle of corruption, or wrongdoing, as many conservatives claim. Her emails are also not irrelevant because they do not expose corruption or wrongdoing, as many liberals claim. These emails are relevant because Clinton was a person in charge of doing a security job, and anyone working on a security job is not supposed to communicate using an unsecured or unauthorized channel. This should be obvious, since each extra channel of communication increases the vulnerability of the system by increasing the probability that messages are intercepted. So the reason why Clinton’s emails are a big deal is because a person in charge of security should not be using an insecure channel, and those who argue from that perspective have a valid point.

Now, did Clinton actually reveal sensitive information? Whether she did or didn’t is a separate point from the one above, but also, one that we need to consider. Also, how are people supposed to learn about what was revealed in these messages? Should they blindly trust what the media tells them, or should they be allowed to evaluate this information themselves? And in a world where this information is already publicly available, but hard to digest, should we silence efforts that make this primary source of data available to citizens, or should we embrace them, as these efforts allow us to make our own conclusions by personally browsing the data?

For years I have created teams with unique capacities to make large datasets easy to understand. Earlier this year we released Data USA, the most comprehensive visualization of US public data. In 2013, we released a project visualizing the entire formal sector economy of Brazil (dataviva.info). My group also has been hosting a very popular tool to visualize international trade data (atlas.media.mit.edu) since 2011 (see chidalgo.com for a full list of projects). So in this environment, where I lead groups with the ability to make data easily digestible, and have a commitment to making data accessible so that people can explore it directly and make their own decisions, I decided that improving people’s ability to navigate a politically relevant dataset that was already publicly available was the right choice. My intuition was that, if you were going to spend 1, 5, or 10 minutes looking directly at these emails, you would get a slightly deeper understanding of what was in them if you used our interface rather than the ones that were presently available. I believe that these potential increases in depth, together with the creation of tools that allow people to explore primary sources of data directly, are a contribution. You may disagree with my choice, but I hope you at least understand it.

So what did we learn by making this dataset accessible?

We learned a few things about what Clinton’s emails said, about how the media works, and about how people interpreted the project.

We made clinton.media.mit.edu publicly available last Friday night (October 28, 2016). We launched with a single story, written by Alejandra Vargas from Univision.

My intuition was that the story was likely to get picked up by other news sources. After all, the tool facilitated people’s ability to read and understand the content of these emails, and the connections of the people involved in them. But I was wrong—it has been nearly a week since we released the project and no other major news source has picked up the story, despite having been viewed by more than 300,000 people in less than a week.

So how did we get so much traffic without any news coverage? The answer is social media. So far, the tool has been shared widely on Twitter, Facebook, and for a brief but intense time, on Reddit. Its spread has been fueled by different motives, and also, has been battled in different ways.

Many reporters shared the news on their personal accounts understanding that the tool represents a different form of data reporting, or data journalism: one where people are provided with a tool that facilitates their ability to explore a relevant dataset, instead of being provided with a story summarizing a reporter’s description of that dataset.

Another group of people that shared the news were interface designers, who understand that there is a need to improve the tabular interface of present day email clients, and that the inbox we presented in this project was an attractive new alternative.

But many people also shared our site claiming that this was evidence of Clinton’s corruption, and that the site supported Trump. More on that later.

But the spread of the site was not without its detractors. A few hours after we released the site I received a message from a friend telling me that what I had done was “a huge mistake” and that I should have waited to post this until “later in the year.”

A few days later, outside my lab, a member of a neighboring research group called me a “Trump supporter” and told me that I should have only made that site available if it also included Trump’s emails. I told him that I would be happy to include them, but I had no access to the data. In haste, this colleague began emailing me news articles, none of which provided access to the alleged public dataset of Trump emails.

Later, a friend of one of my students posted the news on Reddit, where it went viral. And I mean really viral. It became the top story of the Internetisbeautiful subreddit, and made it to Reddit’s front page. It collected more than 3,000 upvotes and 700 comments. But as the story peaked, a moderator single-handedly removed it in an authoritarian move, and justified this unilateral silencing of the post by adding a rule banning “sites that serve a political agenda or that otherwise induce drama.” Of course, the rule was added AFTER the post was removed.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 18 Jun 2017, 9:27 pm

http://pamelageller.com/2017/06/pakistan-blasphemy-wages.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
Christian man accused under blasphemy, imprisoned for asking for wages from Muslim
By Pamela Geller - on June 18, 2017
PAKISTAN
The Pakistani Center for Law and Justice sent me this message. The injustice against Christians perpetrated by Muslims using Pakistan’s blasphemy law is ongoing. It is a massive violation of human rights, but the world turns a blind eye. Maybe noticing it would be “islamofauxbia.”

Christian man accused under blasphemy for demanding repair services wage from Muslim

On 15 June 2017, Muhammad Ishtiaq, son of Haji Muhammad Rafique, caste Miraasi, came into the shop of Ashfaq Masih, son of Yaqoob Masih, resident of Green Town, Baghariyan Road, Lahore, to get his bicycle repaired. Ashfaq Masih repaired it and asked him for payment. He replied to him that “I am a Sadhu person and you should have to give me free services,” but Ashfaq Masih said to him, “I only believe in Jesus Christ not others, so please gave me the payment since I repaired your bicycle.”

After hearing that, Muhammad Ishtiaq blamed him that he use abusive words against the holy prophet and lodged a FIR (First Information Report) against Ashfaq Masih under section 295C PPC in the police station of Green Town, Baghariya Road, Lahore.

According to the FIR, Muhammad Ishtiaq, who is the complainant, claimed that on 15 June 2017 at approximately 12 PM, Ashfaq Masih was sitting in his shop and using abusive words against the holy prophet, and on the other hand, Muhammad Irfan, son of Muhammad Mumtaz, caste Mughal, Muhammad Nawaz, son of Muhammad Taajdeen, Caste Raajpoot, Muhammad Naveed, son of Muhammad Ashraf, and others went together into the shop of Ashfaq Masih and said to him to stop this nonsense, but he kept abusing.

The FIR has been lodged with police and Ashfaq Masih has been sent to Jail.

P C L J (Pak Center Law and Justice) going to provide the family legal support for their case and financial support.

Pamela Geller is the President of the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI), publisher of PamelaGeller.com and author of The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration’s War on America and Stop the Islamization of America: A Practical Guide to the Resistance.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Jun 2017, 7:06 pm

http://pamelageller.com/2017/06/london-cops-arrest-hate-crimes-no-money-track-jihadists.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
London Cops Arrest for ‘Hate Crimes’ — But No Money to Track Jihadists
By Geller Report Staff - on June 8, 2017
HOW THE LEFT DESTROYS THE NATION
Police in London have gone on a hate crime arrest binge, taking into custody 25 people over the last fewe days who are suspected of committing various acts of hatred — of committing offenses based on their targets race, religion or sexual choice.

But the arrests are a bit odd. Why?

London was in chaos Saturday, as terrorists struck the city in two spots at simultaneous moments.
Well, London was just attacked by terrorists. And these terrorists were known to police. Yet they escaped tracking and were able to fly under the radar.

And the reason they were able to do that is that authorities put plenty of money into, say, hate crime investigations — but not so much into the tracking of jihadists.

Breitbart notes:

“The Metropolitan Police have arrested 25 people since Saturday’s terror attacks, using hate crime legislation to crack down on words and actions deemed either offensive, or which target people “because of their race, religion, sexual orientation” or disability.

“Speaking on Thursday, Chief Superintendent Dave Stringer, the head of “Community Engagement” for the Metropolitan Police, said:

“Since Saturday evening’s attacks, we have increased the number of officers on the streets and in communities to reassure local people that they are able to go about their daily lives in peace and without fear of harassment or intimidation. Dedicated ward officers have also made contact with their local places of worship to encourage them to report hate crimes and to reassure those who congregate there that the police will take these crimes seriously. The Metropolitan Police has made 25 arrests for hate crime offences since Saturday.

“The news comes as London Mayor Sadiq Khan told Piers Morgan in an interview that London’s police did not have enough resources to monitor the jihadists returning to the United Kingdom from Syria and Iraq.

“He said in an interview Wednesday morning: ‘I can’t follow 400 people… the Met Police budget, roughly 15-20 per cent comes from me, the Mayor. The rest is funded by central government. If the Met Police budget is being shrunk and reduced, they’ve got to prioritise and use their resources in a sensible, savvy way.’

“Asked what could be a bigger priority than tracking jihadists in the UK’s capital city, Mr. Khan declined to answer.”
Of course he declined to answer. What could he possibly say to justify the funding disparity?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Jun 2017, 4:40 pm

Palestinian Authority Shelled Out $1 Billion in 4 Years to Terrorists
By Geller Report Staff - on May 29, 2017
The Palestinian Authority has paid more $1 billion to terrorists and their families over a four-year span, a study from the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs found.

That dollar figure represents a sum total of seven percent of the PA’s annual budget. It’s also about 20 percent of what the PA received each year in foreign aid, the study showed.

The Palestinian Authority has paid out $1 billion or more in funds to terrorists and their families over a four-year span.
The payments are part and parcel of PA law, apparently.

Look at this, from The Tower:

“The payments are written into PA law, which declares that the prisoners — who are often convicted of security offenses — are “a fighting sector and an integral part of the weave of Arab Palestinian society,” and guarantees “the financial rights of the prisoner and his family.” Prisoners consequently receive a significant payment while incarcerated, as well as jobs or salaries upon their release. The time they served behind bars also counts toward their seniority in PA institutions.

“A prisoner who completed a five-year sentence or longer is entitled to a civil service job in the PA. As longer sentences result in greater authority and better pay, it means that Palestinians incarcerated for more serious crimes, including terror, are rewarded more generously.

“The PA’s 2016 budget allocated 488.4 million shekels (about $128 million) for salaries to imprisoned terrorists and released prisoners, according to the report. In addition, payments to families of “martyrs” — which include Palestinians killed while carrying out terror attacks — totaled 663.6 million shekels (about $175 million). Overall, the PA paid 1.152 billion shekels (about $303 million) in terror related payments in 2016. …

“The PA’s budgets for 2013 to 2016 each allocated over $270 million in payments for terrorists and their families, according to the research presented in the paper.

“In order to escape growing criticism of the practice, the PA ended direct payments to terrorists and their families in 2010 and instead began sending the funds to the PLO, which distributes the funds to their intended recipients.”
Nabil-Shaath, one of PA President Mahmoud Abbas’s advisers, said earlier this month that President Donald Trump’s call to end the pay-outs to terrorists was “insance.”

But Trump is hardly alone in his view that the payments are thinly disguised government support for terror.

Again, from The Tower:

“The Wall Street Journal‘s editorial board argued in November of last year that payments to Palestinian terrorists ‘are an official incentive program for murder that in any other context would be recognized as state sponsorship of terror.’

“Eli Lake wrote in Bloomberg View in July, 2016 that offering salaries to Palestinians who kill Israelis ‘encourages’ terror attacks ‘as a legitimate act of resistance.’

“The subject of payments to terrorists came to the fore in Britain in March 2016 after The Mail on Sunday published an exposé showing that the PA paid generous salaries to a number of convicted Palestinian terrorists. That report, as well as another released by Israel Radio, was based on research done by Palestinian Media Watch, a nonprofit that has documented how the PA incentivizes terror since 2011.”
http://pamelageller.com/2017/05/palestinian-authority-shelled-1-billion-4-years-terrorists.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Jun 2017, 3:07 pm

http://pamelageller.com/2017/05/muslim-wnated-to-gun-down-jewish-football-fans.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
Muslim Terror Suspect Wanted to Join Islamic State, Gun Down ‘Jewish Football Fans’
By Pamela Geller - on May 31, 2017
ISLAMIC JEW HATRED
Islamic Jew-hatred – it’s in the Quran. Respect it!
TERROR SUSPECT WANTED TO JOIN ISLAMIC STATE, GUN DOWN ‘JEWISH FOOTBALL FANS’
A SOMALIA-BORN MAN HAS APPEARED IN COURT ACCUSED OF PLOTTING TO OBTAIN AUTOMATIC WEAPONS AND KILL JEWS IN STAMFORD HILL, NORTH LONDON.
by Simon Kent, 31 May 2017:

Aweys Faqey, 37 was charged under the Terrorism Act following his arrest last week. Dutch national Mr. Faqey was detained at Stansted Airport as he was readying to board a flight to Istanbul, Turkey.Mr. Faqey had four mobile phones and £841 in foreign currency in his possession.

The court was told that Mr. Faqey was interviewed for five days by counterterrorism police before his court date, but replied “No comment” to all questions.

Thomas Halpin for the prosecution told the court: “The investigation came alive during the search of a laptop in another terrorist investigation and the communication between the defendant and Abdirahman Hassan transpired.

“He is a Kenyan man who is currently in custody in Kenya awaiting trial for terrorist offences. In essence the communication between both men was that the defendant expressed a desire to go to Syria and fight jihad.”

The court heard extracts from alleged online chat logs, which claim Mr. Faqey wanted to obtain automatic weapons and commit a terrorist attack on Jewish people in north London.

One message allegedly said: “It could have been better if AK47, M16 and BKM can be found. They could have been taken to Stamford Hill and people leave from the game.

“On Saturday a lot of Jews gather over there. It is an area of the UK where they are a majority, it’s full of people.”

Mr. Faqey has a wife and five children in the Netherlands and another wife and child in Kenya. He has resided in the UK since 2013.

Scotland Yard said his arrest had no connection to the Manchester attack.
Mr. Faqey was remanded in custody to appear at the Old Bailey on June 9.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4562584/Mother-life-support-aware-Saffie-s-death-Manchester-bomb-attack.html
Mother off life support and aware of Saffie´s death in Manchester bomb attack
By Press Association
PUBLISHED: 13:43, 1 June 2017 | UPDATED: 13:44, 1 June 2017
The mother of the youngest victim of the Manchester bombing has been taken off life support and told about her daughter’s death.

Eight-year-old Saffie Roussos, from Leyland, Lancashire, was one of the 22 people killed in the terror attack at the Manchester Arena on Monday last week. +2
Saffie Rose Roussos, eight

She was at the Ariana Grande concert with her mother, Lisa, and older sister, Ashlee Bromwich, who is in her 20s, who were both taken to hospital.

Mrs Roussos was reportedly in a critical condition initially and on a life support machine.

In a post on Facebook group Leyland Memories, family friend Mike Swanny said Mrs Roussos was now awake, out of surgery and “aware of the situation”.

He praised the bravery of Mrs Roussos and Saffie’s father, Andrew.

Mourners view tributes in St Ann's Square after the Manchester Arena terror attack

He said: “I am very proud of the strength that Lisa and Andrew have as a couple their bravery though (sic) this is commendable.”

He added: “Now they can start to deal and rebuild their lives, I hope this news will make everyone smile as this is the best news we’ve had through this tragedy.”

Mr Swanny told the Lancashire Evening Post: “Lisa’s pulling through. She was in a critical condition at first, but she came off life support on Saturday and was up and talking on Sunday. She’s aware of the situation with Saffie.

“She’s still in hospital, but she’s moving her legs, which is fantastic.”

He told the newspaper Miss Bromwich was also recovering and is expected to be discharged from hospital this week.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/pa/article-4562584/Mother-life-support-aware-Saffie-s-death-Manchester-bomb-attack.html#ixzz4iktg6wSq 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 26 May 2017, 3:22 pm

http://pamelageller.com/2017/05/warning-ramadan-starts-tomorrow.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
Warning: Ramadan Starts Tomorrow 26/5/17
By Pamela Geller - on May 25, 2017
RAMADAN BOMB-A-THON
In light of the dramatic increase in jihad attacks in the West, readers should be aware that Ramadan starts tomorrow. Ramadan is the month of jihad.

Every year, the month of Ramadan brings unimaginable terror and carnage. I expect this year will be far worse with the advent of the hijrah into the West. So dear readers,  be aware and stay vigilant and be careful.

“During Ramadan, Muslims are exhorted to renew and deepen their devotion to Allah. Hence it is a time when they’re supposed to grow more generous and kind toward their fellow Muslims. However, the Qur’an says: ‘Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves’ (48:29). If the Ramadan imperative is to become more devout, the Muslim who applies himself diligently to the Ramadan observance will simultaneously become more both merciful to his fellow Muslims and more severe against the unbelievers.” (Robert Spencer)

ISLAM’S HOLIEST MONTH RAMADAN: A TIME WHEN JIHADIS ENCOURAGE MARTYRDOM
ISLAMIC  JIHADI ORGANIZATIONS ENCOURAGE THEIR FOLLOWERS TO CARRY OUT VIOLENT ATTACKS ON RAMADAN, THE HOLIEST MONTH FOR MUSLIMS, WHEN TERRORIST GROUPS ESPECIALLY ENCOURAGE AND VALUE MARTYRDOM.
Breitbart, May 25, 2017:

There is usually a spike in jihadi attacks during the holy month, expected to start on Friday this year.

Following the Islamic State’s (ISIS/ISIL) call for violence during the holy month last year, the U.S. State Department-led Overseas Security Advisory Council warned: “According to Islamic practice, sacrifice during Ramadan can be considered more valuable than that made at other times, so a call to martyrdom during the month may hold a special allure to some.”
The Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI) notes that Islamist and terrorist groups stress themes of jihad in messages, articles, and sermons published on Ramadan.

Among the Ramadan themes identified by MEMRI, are:

The commandment of jihad, which is of supreme importance at all times, assumes even greater importance during this holy month and gains precedence over all other commandments… On Ramadan Allah grants fighters special strength, despite – or rather by virtue of – their fasting. Those who gain martyrdom during the month of Ramadan are doubly rewarded in Paradise.
Most Muslims follow the tradition of abstaining from eating, drinking, smoking, having sex, and other physical needs each day, starting from before the break of dawn until sunset during the month of Ramadan.

However, other Muslims adhere to the tradition that perceives Ramadan as a month of jihad and martyrdom.

Islamic extremism-affiliated terrorists killed at least 420 people and wounded nearly 730 others across the world during the Muslim holy month in 2016, described as one of the bloodiest in modern history.

MEMRI describes Ramadan as “a month in which Allah grants military victories to His believers,” a belief exploited by jihadist groups like ISIS.

“It was during Ramadan that Muslims triumphed in many of their battles… Given the historic religious and military significance of Ramadan, Islamist and jihadi groups, and sometimes also mainstream Arab organizations and Arab media, escalate incitement to jihad and martyrdom during this month,” it adds.

In its annual call for violence during the holy month last year, ISIS declared, “Ramadan, the month of conquest and jihad… make it a month of calamity everywhere for the non-believers.”

The terrorist group encouraged Muslims to carry out violent attacks against civilian and military targets “to win the great award of martyrdom.”

Jihadist groups did not spare the Prophet’s Mosque, one of Islam’s holiest sites where the Prophet Muhammad is buried, during Ramadan 2016.

On July 4 of last year, Islamic terrorists killed at least four security officers and injured seven others in a suicide attack at the mosque, located in Saudi Arabia’s Medina, the holiest city in Islam after Mecca.

In an assessment of Ramadan 2016 published by Al Arabiya, Sigurd Neubauer, a non-resident fellow at the Arab Gulf States Institute in Washington, pointed out, “While these attacks remain unclaimed, the bombing near one of Islam’s most sacred sites, during its holiest month, has brought some additional clarity to international observers: Militants do not distinguish between Muslims or Westerns when it comes to killing civilians.”

An ISIS-linked jihadi carried out the biggest act of domestic terrorism in the United States since 9/11 during Ramadan last year, killing at least 49 people and injuring more than 50 others at a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 25 May 2017, 6:34 pm

http://pamelageller.com/2017/05/migrant-boy-pool.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Muslim migrant who admitted raping 10-year-old boy at Austrian swimming pool because of ‘sexual emergency’ has sentence CUT and will soon be FREE
By Pamela Geller - on May 25, 2017
EURABIA: DHIMMITUDE
A Muslim migrant who was convicted of raping a child at an Austrian pool has had his sentence cut: he didn’t know the boy didn’t want to be raped. Do you mean in Muslim countries little boys want to be raped?

What kind of vicious islamophiliac pedophiles serve on Austria’s Supreme Court, to free a rapist who violently assaulted and anally raped a 10-year-old boy? The Supreme Court overturned this monster’s conviction, saying the court had not done enough to ascertain whether or not the rapist realized the child was saying no. What? The child suffered severe anal injuries which had to be treated at a local children’s hospital, and is still plagued by serious post-traumatic stress disorder.

These judges need their own children anally and brutally raped.

“Migrant who admitted raping a 10-year-old boy at an Austrian swimming pool because of a ‘sexual emergency’ has his sentence cut and will soon be free,” by Jay Akbar, Mailonline, May 24, 2017:

The migrant who raped a young boy in a swimming pool because he ‘had not had sex for four months’ has had his sentence reduced and will soon be free.

The Senate of the Supreme Court of Austria has ruled that the sentence of 20-year-old Iraqi asylum seeker, known only as Amir A, will be reduced from seven to four years after he raped a ten-year-old boy who suffered horrific injuries as a result.

The perpetrator has already served a significant part of his sentence.

Senate president Thomas Philipp said: ‘Four years are appropriate here.’

Amir A’s lawyers had sought a retrial after successfully arguing that the original trial had not done enough to discover if he knew for certain that his victim was saying no.

The appeal had shocked legal experts because as a 10-year-old minor, the victim could never have given his consent to sex.

Now judges at Austria’s Supreme Court have found the asylum seeker guilty for a second time – and jailed him for seven years.

The rapist had been taken to the Austrian capital’s Theresienbad pool in December last year as part of his integration programme.

But he dragged his victim into a changing room where he locked the door and subjected him to a sickening sexual assault.

The court heard that the schoolboy needed urgent medical treatment for agonising injuries sustained in the attack….

After the rape, the accused calmly returned to the pool and was using the diving board when officers arrived to arrest him.

He first confessed to the rape, saying he knew it was wrong but did it anyway because it was a ‘sexual emergency’ because he had not had sex for four months.

His lawyers later changed his story claiming there were doubts over whether he knew the victim had denied consent.

He was found guilty of serious sexual assault and rape of a minor….
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 18 May 2017, 10:05 pm

http://pamelageller.com/2017/05/pakistan-arrests-jihad.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
“JuD chief Hafiz Saeed spreading terrorism in name of jihad: Pakistan’s interior ministry,” News Nation, May 14, 2017:

Pakistan’s interior ministry has told a judicial review board that five people including Mumbai terror attack mastermind and Jamat-ud Dawah (JuD) chief Hafiz Saeed have been detained for “spreading terrorism in the name of jihad”.

I have been detained by the Pakistani government in order to stop me from raising voice for Kashmiris, Saeed said who appeared before the board on Saturday.

The interior ministry, however, rejected Saeed’s arguments and told the three-member board that he and his four aides have been detained for “spreading terrorism in the name of jihad”….

Saeed said, “The allegations levelled by the government against me had never been proved by any state institution. My organisation and I have been victimised for raising voice for freedom of Kashmir and criticising the government’s weak policy on thePakistan arrests devout Muslim leader for “spreading terrorism in the name of jihad”
By Pamella Geller - on May 18, 2017
What’s the difference? The Quran says, “Soon We will cast terror into the hearts of the unbelievers” (3:151). The cynical and dishonest Hamas-CAIR ran a campaign a few years back trying to convince people that jihad means going to the gym and taking the kids to school — a campaign we countered with actual quotes from real Muslim leaders about jihad meaning warfare. Jihad may mean spiritual struggle as well as warfare, but it certainly means warfare, and that warfare includes terrorism. Kashmir issue.”…
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next