World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» israelAM
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptyToday at 8:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptyToday at 8:56 pm by Admin

» AISH
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptyToday at 8:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptyToday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptyToday at 8:19 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptyToday at 6:59 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptyToday at 6:52 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptyYesterday at 11:39 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptyYesterday at 9:52 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptyYesterday at 9:35 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptyYesterday at 7:01 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptySun 05 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptySun 05 May 2024, 9:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptySun 05 May 2024, 8:06 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 11:13 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:56 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS

Go down

Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS  Empty Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS

Post  Admin Mon 14 Sep 2015, 12:37 pm

Al Qaeda declares WAR on ISIS as evil regimes go head to head in bloody showdown
THE boss of Al Qaeda has declared war on fellow jihadists in Islamic State (ISIS) in a scathing attack discovered on the 14th anniversary of 9/11.
By SELINA SYKES
PUBLISHED: 12:04, Fri, Sep 11, 2015 | UPDATED: 13:42, Fri, Sep 11, 2015
Ayman al-Zawahiri, who replaced Osama bin Laden four years ago, said he had “no choice” but to destroy the competiton, in a angry rant at ISIS chief Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

Al-Zawahiri accused al-Baghdadi of "sedition" for last year calling on the world's Muslims to "obey" him as the head of the caliphate.
Egyptian doctor al-Zawahiri said in the message: “We have endured a lot of harm from Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and his brothers, and we preferred to respond with as little as possible, out of our concern to extinguish the fire of sedition.
“But Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and his brothers did not leave us a choice, for they have demanded that all the mujahideen reject their confirmed pledges of allegiance, and to pledge allegiance to them for what they claim of a caliphate."
The imminent showdown could play into the hands of counter-terrorism operations – who could exploit conflict as the two jihadi groups are pitted against each other.
Al-Baghdadi declared himself as leader of the caliphate in a rare public speech in Mosul, Iraq, last year. 
He said: "I am the wali [leader] who presides over you, though I am not the best of you, so if you see that I am right, assist me.
“If you see that I am wrong, advise me and put me on the right track, and obey me as long as I obey God in you.”
Zawahiri said "everyone was surprised" by al-Baghdadi's declaration, which he had done "without consulting the Muslims". 
“But Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and his brothers did not leave us a choice, for they have demanded that all the mujahideen reject their confirmed pledges of allegiance, and to pledge allegiance to them for what they claim of a caliphate."

The imminent showdown could play into the hands of counter-terrorism operations – who could exploit conflict as the two jihadi groups are pitted against each other.
Al-Baghdadi declared himself as leader of the caliphate in a rare public speech in Mosul, Iraq, last year. 
He said: "I am the wali [leader] who presides over you, though I am not the best of you, so if you see that I am right, assist me.
“If you see that I am wrong, advise me and put me on the right track, and obey me as long as I obey God in you.”
Zawahiri said "everyone was surprised" by al-Baghdadi's declaration, which he had done "without consulting the Muslims". 
Al Qaeda leader GETTY
Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahiri has declared war on ISIS
I am the wali [leader] who presides over you
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
Counter terrorism expert Matthew Olsen said the dramatic move will cause an "irreconcilable" fracture between the two terror groups.

He said: Zawahiri until now has not been willing to openly condemn Baghdadi and ISIS - it highlights how deep the division is between al Qaeda leadership and ISIS.
"It suggests that the differences are irreconcilable.
"Had ISIS and al Qaeda realigned by joining forces, it would be terrible."
ISIS was originally the Iraqi branch of al Qaeda but spilt from the larger group two years ago. 
The two militant groups have been competing against each other since the rise of ISIS hit the headlines for beheading Western prisoners and capturing large swaths of land in northern Iraq.
RT RUPTLY VIDEO 2.01  min Russia: Al Qauda is a version 1 terrorist org. ISIS -version 6 Says Afghan
http://bcove.me/pa4pb3c8
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down