World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:39 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:52 pm by Admin

» israelAM
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:43 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:35 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 9:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 8:06 pm by Admin

» AISH
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 6:50 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 11:13 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
 POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:56 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman”

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 Empty Re: POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman”

Post  Admin Thu 12 Jan 2017, 10:30 pm

http://www.timesofisrael.com/pope-francis-to-host-abbas-on-january-14/
Pope Francis to host Abbas on SaturdayMeeting in the Vatican, on eve of Paris peace conference, will be the third for the pontiff, PA presidentBY AFP January 10, 2017, 11:22 pm 2
Pope Francis will grant Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas an audience at the Vatican on Saturday, the Holy See confirmed indirectly Tuesday by announcing arrangements for media coverage of the visit.
It will be the third time Francis has met Abbas following an encounter during the pontiff’s 2014 trip to the Holy Land and the Palestinian leader’s 2015 visit to the Vatican to attend a canonization ceremony for two Palestinian nuns.

Relations between the Holy See and Palestine were upgraded in 2015 with the signing of an accord expected to lead to the establishment of a Palestinian embassy in the Vatican at some point this year.

Israel was angered by the accord, which came two years after the Vatican recognized Palestine as a state. Relations with the Jewish state were also strained by Francis describing Abbas as an “angel of peace” during the two men’s May 2015 meeting.

Saturday’s meeting will come against a background of deep concern among Palestinians over US President-elect Donald Trump’s declared intention of moving the US embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Saturday’s meeting will also take place on the eve of an international conference in Paris at which some 70 countries are due to discuss the situation in the Middle East and reiterate support for a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 Empty Re: POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman”

Post  Admin Sat 19 Nov 2016, 11:42 pm

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2016/11/16/cardinal-burke-threatens-formal-act-correction-pope-francis/
Cardinal Burke Threatens ‘Formal Act of Correction’ if Pope Francis Doesn’t Clarify Doctrine
Francis - BurkeBreitbart
by THOMAS D. WILLIAMS, PH.D.16 Nov 2016869

email address
SUBMIT
Cardinal Raymond Burke has insisted that Pope Francis must clarify serious doctrinal doubts arising from his teaching letter Amoris Laetitia, or the Cardinal will be forced to initiate “a formal act of correction of a serious error.”
In September, four top Catholic cardinals including Burke wrote a private letter to Pope Francis asking him to clarify five serious doctrinal doubts proceeding from his 2016 apostolic exhortation Amoris Laetitia (The Joy of Love) concerning Holy Communion for the divorced and remarried, the indissolubility of marriage, and the proper role of conscience.

When the Pope failed to reply to the Cardinals’ letter, they proceeded to publish it online on Nov. 14, hoping to solicit a response.

In an interview with Edward Pentin of the National Catholic Register, Burke said that although it is “quite rare,” Catholic tradition allows for the practice of correction of the Roman Pontiff, something that may become necessary.

“But if there is no response to these questions, then I would say that it would be a question of taking a formal act of correction of a serious error,” he said.

Cardinal Raymond Burke is the former head of the Vatican’s Supreme Court and patron of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta. In his interview, he said that the purpose of the letter was not a political maneuver but an act of charity, unity, and pastoral concern.

Burke said that the Church “is suffering from a tremendous confusion on at least these five points” that have to do with “irreformable moral principles.”

“So we, as cardinals, judged it our responsibility to request a clarification with regard to these questions, in order to put an end to this spread of confusion that is actually leading people into error,” he said.

Addressing the question of marriage, Burke said that the Church teaches that marriage is indissoluble and therefore, if you are divorced, “you may not enter a marital relationship with another person unless the indissoluble bond to which you are bound is declared to be null, to be nonexistent.”

Burke took the occasion to criticize the position of German Cardinal Walter Kasper, a progressive “who holds that marriage is an ideal to which we cannot realistically hold people.”

He also insisted that “we are simply setting forth what the Church has always taught and practiced in asking these five questions that address the Church’s constant teaching and practice.”

“The answers to these questions provide an essential interpretative tool for Amoris Laetitia,” he said. “They have to be set forth publicly because so many people are saying: ‘We’re confused, and we don’t understand why the cardinals or someone in authority doesn’t speak up and help us.’”

Burke also stated that the four cardinals wrote the letter “with the greatest sense of our responsibility as bishops and cardinals,” but also “with the greatest respect for the Petrine Office [of the Pope], because if the Petrine Office does not uphold these fundamental principles of doctrine and discipline, then, practically speaking, division has entered into the Church, which is contrary to our very nature.”

Burke further noted that as “the chief advisers to the Pope,” cardinals are obliged to offer him their counsel, especially on serious matters. “For us to remain silent about these fundamental doubts, which have arisen as a result of the text of Amoris Laetitia, would, on our part, be a grave lack of charity toward the Pope and a grave lack in fulfilling the duties of our own office in the Church,” he said.

If the Pope were to teach grave error or heresy, the Cardinal said, it is the duty of cardinals and bishops “to make clear that the Pope is teaching error and to ask him to correct it.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 16 Oct 2016, 4:54 pm

http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/76885/pope-francis-song-dance-islam-opinion/?utm_source=Breaking+Israel+News&utm_campaign=cbe186c322-BIN_oped_10_16&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b6d3627f72-cbe186c322-83546481&mc_cid=cbe186c322&mc_eid=8dcaf513ae#pDd9tdmxbWJ7y8xr.97
  Pope Francis’ Song and Dance with Islam
By Raymond Ibrahim By Raymond Ibrahim October 10, 2016 , 9:00 am
Read more at http://raymondibrahim.com/2016/10/06/pope-francis-song-dance-islam/#ujRRebqhdwM6kdvf.99
Listening to him, one might conclude that all sorts of people are coercing Christians to accept “our god, or our gods” or else the sword; that all sorts of people are “killing in the name of God.” In reality, there is only one group of people today—Muslims—that is forcing Christians to choose between their god and death.
Pope Francis recently made some ostensibly refreshing remarks.  During an early morning Mass in memory of Fr. Jacques Hamel—the 85-year-old priest who was slaughtered by Muslims while conducting mass in his church in France—Pope Francis said:

This cruelty that asks for apostasy, let’s say the word, is satanic…  Today in the church there are more Christian martyrs than in the first times. Today there are Christians who are assassinated, tortured, jailed, their throats are cut because they don’t deny Jesus Christ….  To the first Christians, apostasy was proposed – that is, say that our god is the true one, not yours. Make a sacrifice to our god, or our gods. And when they didn’t do this, when they refused apostasy, they were killed. This is repeated today. How much we would like that all of the religions would say that killing in the name of God is satanic.

He concluded by saying we should pray to have “the courage to say the truth: To kill in the name of God is Satanic.”

The Pope is to be applauded for these statements, for they are certainly true.  Indeed, “there are more Christian martyrs [today] than in the first times” and “killing in the name of God is satanic.”

But his assertions are somewhat compromised in that they are incomplete and thus vague.  Listening to him, one might conclude that all sorts of people are coercing Christians to accept “our god, or our gods” or else the sword; that all sorts of people are “killing in the name of God.”

In reality, there is only one group of people today—Muslims—that is forcing Christians to choose between their god and death.

Yet Francis does not merely omit mentioning the religious identity of those “killing in the name of God”; even when he is asked point blank he wavers.   Thus when a journalist asked the pope if Fr. Jacques was “killed in the name of Islam,” Francis adamantly disagreed; he argued that he hears of Christians committing violence every day in Italy: “this one who has murdered his girlfriend, another who has murdered the mother-in-law… and these are baptized Catholics! There are violent Catholics!  If I speak of Islamic violence, I must speak of Catholic violence.”

Apparently for Pope Francis, violence done in accordance with Allah’s commandments is no more troubling than violence done in contradiction of the Judeo-Christian God’s commandments.  By this perverse logic, if we hold Islam accountable, so must we hold Christianity accountable—regardless of the fact that Islamdoes justify violence while Christianity condemns it.

The reality is that Francis wants to say just enough to satisfy those calling on him to acknowledge reality—that Muslims everywhere are persecuting Christians—without jeopardizing his true project: “dialogue.”  This is why he only speaks about Christian persecution during unremarkable church gatherings with little media attention; but when he has the world by its ears—through encyclicals or when speaking for an hour in front of the UN—there is no talk of Christian martyrs.

Thus ten days after denouncing the “satanic” attack on Fr. Jacques during a memorial service with little media coverage, Francis met with the grieving relatives and survivors of France’s Bastille Day attack—another Islamic attack that claimed the lives of 86 and injured hundreds.  He told them: “We need to start a sincere dialogue and have fraternal relations between everybody, especially those who believe in a sole God who is merciful,” a reference to monotheistic Muslims.  He added that this was “an urgent priority….  We can only respond to the Devil’s attacks with God’s works which are forgiveness, love and respect for the other, even if they are different.”

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/433-BIN-Subscribe-BiblicalProphecy-600WIDE.jpg

And there it is: Francis offers strong (but vague and little heard) words to placate those outraged at the nonstop Islamic attacks on Christians; but he never mentions—worse, he covers for—the ideology that fuels these nonstop attacks.

Yet how can one solve a problem without first identifying its source?  To this, Francis replies: “We can only respond to the Devil’s attacks with God’s works which are forgiveness, love and respect for the other, even if they are different.”  This is certainly a different approach than that of his courageous namesake.

Needless to say, Francis’ passive behavior is futile vis-a-vis Islam and will only be taken advantage of.  How does one have “fraternal relations” with adherents of a religion that calls on them to hate all non-Muslims, including family members and wives? Or as the Koran puts it: “There has already been for you [Muslims] an excellent example in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people… ‘We have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone’” (60:4).

Why not “respond to the Devil’s attacks” with forthrightness and truth—in this case, by calling Islam out as a creed that does teach “killing in the name of God,” the way countless popes and other Christian leaders since the seventh century—when Islam burst onto the scene slaughtering Christians and burning churches—have done?

It appears Pope Francis must continue to pray for, in his own words, “the courage to say the [whole] truth” about who or what is behind the tremendous rise of Christian persecution in the modern era.

Reprinted with author’s permission from Raymond Ibrahim

Read more at http://raymondibrahim.com/2016/10/06/pope-francis-song-dance-islam/#ujRRebqhdwM6kdvf.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 30 Sep 2016, 3:36 pm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/pope-francis-assures-atheists-you-don-t-have-to-believe-in-god-to-go-to-heaven-8810062.html
Pope Francis assures atheists: You don’t have to believe in God to go to heaven
Michael Day @michael2day Wednesday 11 September 2013292 comments

pg-34-pope-getty.jpg
Pope Francis gestures upon his arrival in St Peter's square Getty Images
In comments likely to enhance his progressive reputation, Pope Francis has written a long, open letter to the founder of La Repubblica newspaper, Eugenio Scalfari, stating that non-believers would be forgiven by God if they followed their consciences.

Responding to a list of questions published in the paper by Mr Scalfari, who is not a Roman Catholic, Francis wrote: “You ask me if the God of the Christians forgives those who don’t believe and who don’t seek the faith. I start by saying – and this is the fundamental thing – that God’s mercy has no limits if you go to him with a sincere and contrite heart. The issue for those who do not believe in God is to obey their conscience.

“Sin, even for those who have no faith, exists when people disobey their conscience.” 

Pope Francis gives life advice: in pictures
show all

Robert Mickens, the Vatican correspondent for the Catholic journal The Tablet, said the pontiff’s comments were further evidence of his attempts to shake off the Catholic Church’s fusty image, reinforced by his extremely conservative predecessor Benedict XVI. “Francis is a still a conservative,” said Mr Mickens. “But what this is all about is him seeking to have a more meaningful dialogue with the world.”

The Pope by numbers

In a welcoming response to the letter, Mr Scalfari said the Pope’s comments were “further evidence of his ability and desire to overcome barriers in dialogue with all”.

In July, Francis signalled a more progressive attitude on sexuality, asking: “If someone is gay and is looking for the Lord, who am I to judge him?”

----------------------
https://www.catholicvote.org/what-pope-francis-really-said-about-atheists/
CATHOLIC VOTE
What Pope Francis really said about atheists  3
STEPHEN KOKX ON MAY 23, 2013
Pope Francis raised a lot of eyebrows Wednesday after saying all people who do good works, including atheists, are going to heaven.

At least, that’s how the Huffington Post interpreted Pope Francis’ Wednesday morning homily.

Here’s what Pope Francis really said about atheists:

Pope Francis 
Stephen Driscoll / CNA
The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us, with the Blood of Christ: all of us, not just Catholics. Everyone! ‘Father, the atheists?’ Even the atheists. Everyone! And this Blood makes us children of God of the first class! We are created children in the likeness of God and the Blood of Christ has redeemed us all! And we all have a duty to do good. And this commandment for everyone to do good, I think, is a beautiful path towards peace. If we, each doing our own part, do good to others, if we meet there, doing good, and we go slowly, gently, little by little, we will make that culture of encounter  that so much. We must meet one another doing good. ‘But I don’t believe, Father, I am an atheist!’ But do good: we will meet one another there. [Read more here]

Apparently, HuffPo doesn’t understand the difference between redemption and salvation because here’s how they reported on the pope’s remarks:

Pope Francis rocked some religious and atheist minds today when he declared that everyone was redeemed through Jesus, including atheists…

Of course, not all Christians believe that those who don’t believe will be redeemed, and the Pope’s words may spark memories of the deep divisions from the Protestant reformation over the belief in redemption through grace versus redemption through works.

Reuters interpreted the pope’s comments in a similar way:

Atheists should be seen as good people if they do good, Pope Francis said on Wednesday in his latest urging that people of all religions – or no religion – work together…

He told the story of a Catholic who asked a priest if even atheists had been redeemed by Jesus.

“Even them, everyone,” the pope answered, according to Vatican Radio. “We all have the duty to do good,” he said.

“Just do good and we’ll find a meeting point,” the pope said in a hypothetical conversation in which someone told a priest…

Francis’ reaching out to atheists and people who belong to no religion is a marked contrast to the attitude of former Pope Benedict, who sometimes left non-Catholics feeling that he saw them as second-class believers.

No more than an hour went by and an inquisitive Presbyterian friend of mine emailed me with a link to the HuffPo story. “So doing good on its own is enough for salvation in Catholicism?” he asked. In response, I sent him two links that clarified the pope’s words.

The first link I sent him was this blog post by Fr. Dwight Longenecker. Here is what he wrote:

The Pope is simply affirming certain truths that any somewhat knowledgable Catholic will uphold.

First, that Christ died to redeem the whole world. We can distinguish his redemptive work from the acceptance of salvation. He redeemed the whole world. However, many will reject that saving work. In affirming the universality of Christ’s redemptive work we are not universalists. To say that he redeemed the whole world is not to conclude that all will be saved.

Secondly, the Pope is also affirming that all humans are created in God’s image and are therefore created good. Yes, created good, but that goodness is wounded by original sin.

Thirdly, he is affirming that all men and women are obliged to pursue what is beautiful, good and true. Natural virtue is possible–even obligatory, but natural virtue on its own is not sufficient for salvation. Grace is necessary to advance beyond natural virtue to bring the soul to salvation. The Pope does not say atheists being good on their own will be saved. He says they, like all men, are redeemed by Christ’s death and their good works are the starting place where we can meet with them–the implication being “meet with them in an encounter that leads eventually to faith in Christ.

The second link I sent him was this one from Catholicism.org’s Brian Kelly, who was actually writing in response to a Catholic Online article whose headline read: “Pope Francis says atheists can do good and go to heaven too!”

Here is what Mr. Kelly said in response:

Pope Francis did not say that an atheist who does naturally good things can be saved if he dies an atheist. Yet that is the impression given by Catholic Online’s half truth headline…

The Pope… simply reminded the faithful that there can be, and is, goodness, or natural virtue, outside the Church. And that Christ’s death on the Cross redeemed all men. He paid the price so that every man could come to God and be saved.

If Catholic Online is insinuating that Pope Francis has “reformed” the irreformable dogma, outside the Church there is no salvation, then that is shameful and disingenuous.

At the end of the day, could Pope Francis have been a little clearer about what he was trying to say? Sure. That’s the risk of delivering off the cuff sermons. The real fault, I think, lies with the theologically-illiterate press corps, whose understanding of basic Catholic doctrine is so infinitesimal that it is increasingly unable to report on the Catholic Church without completely embarrassing itself.

http://endingthefed.com/major-leader-of-the-vatican-declares-stop-saying-that-allah-is-the-god-of-christianity-allah-is-not-the-god-of-the-bible.html
ETF NEWS
Major Leader Of The Vatican Declares: ‘Stop Saying That Allah Is The God Of Christianity, Allah Is Not The God Of The Bible.’
POLITICSSeptember 29, 2016 A+A-EMAILPRINT

A major leader of the Vatican, Cardinal Raymond Burke, has declared Allah is not the God of Christianity, as we read in one recent report:

Catholic Cardinal Raymond Burke, an American and former head of the highest court at the Vatican, said that Christians and Muslims do not worship the same God because the Islamic god “is a governor,” and Islam is Sharia, the law “which comes from Allah” and which “must dominate every man eventually.”

“I hear people saying to me, well, we’re all worshipping the same God, we all believe in love,” said Cardinal Burke in an August teleconference about his latest book, as reported by EWTN’sNational Catholic Register.

“But I say stop a minute and let’s examine carefully what Islam is, and what our Christian faith teaches us both,” he said.

The cardinal, who is an archbishop and the patron of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta, explained that in Christianity God is the creator of reason and the “giver of revelation,” and His law is written “on our hearts” and “we’re given a divine grace to live according to that law.”

“This is not true in Islam,” said Cardinal Burke.

“I don’t believe it’s true that we’re all worshipping the same God, because the God of Islam is a governor,” he said.  “In other words, fundamentally Islam is, Sharia is their law, and that law, which comes from Allah, must dominate every man eventually.”

“And it’s not a law that’s founded on love,” said Burke.  “To say that we all believe in love is simply not correct.”

“And while our experience with individual Muslims may be one of people who are gentle and kind and so forth, we have to understand that in the end what they believe most deeply, that to which they ascribe in their hearts, demands that they govern the world,” he said.

“Whereas, in the Christian faith we’re taught that by the development of right reason, by sound metaphysics, and then that which leads to faith and to the light and strength that’s given by faith, we make our contribution to society also in terms of its governance,” he said.

H/T: Shoebat
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 23 Sep 2016, 10:29 pm

http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2016/05/29/video-pope-says-quran-is-a-book-of-peace-and-islam-is-not-a-violent-religion.html
VIDEO: Pope says Quran is a book of peace and Islam is not a violent religion
MAY 29, 2016
What treachery. What betrayal. “Scanning the news so you don’t have to. So far nothing from the Pope about the oppression of Christians by Muslims in the Middle East and other parts of the world. Which brings this to mind. Can a holy man be holy if he betrays his own people and lets them be crushed by another faith without uttering a word of support or condemnation on his brothers’ behalf? Instead he offers them (and us) more bilge and doubletalk about the ‘religion of peace.’” (thanks to DF) It’s …. evil.

Nothing about the genocide of his people. Global warming, capitalism — these are the enemies of humanity. This Pope is a disaster.
Was there a time in modern history (outside of the wholesale jihad slaughter of the Armenian, Assyrian, Greek genocide a hundred years ago) when Christians were in more dire need of a leader to speak for them?
I still wonder why Pope Benedict resigned. He was quite astute on Islamic theology and he was brave to speak of it the way he did. His resignation was ….. not kosher. - See more at: http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/pope-says-quran-is-a-book-of-peace-and-islam-is-not-a-violent-religion.html/#sthash.j0tWQybS.dpuf
VIDEO MAIL ONLINE http://pamelageller.com/2015/09/pope-says-quran-is-a-book-of-peace-and-islam-is-not-a-violent-religion.html/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 Empty Pope Francis: A Fool Or Liar For Islam?

Post  Admin Sun 07 Aug 2016, 8:45 am

Pope Francis: A Fool Or Liar For Islam?
By Raymond Ibrahim
Is the Pope really that dense?  Is he incapable of distinguishing between violence committed in the name of a religion, and violence committed in contradiction of a religion?
At a time when Muslims all around the world are terrorizing and slaughtering non-Muslims in the name of Islam,Pope Francis, the head of the Catholic Church, continues trying to distance Islam from violence.

Last Sunday a journalist asked him about the recent and “barbarous assassination of Fr. Jacques Hamel” in France, and how the priest was clearly “killed in the name of Islam.” To this Francis replied that he doesn’t like speaking about Islamic violence because there is plenty of Christian violence as well… [He] said that every day when he browses the newspapers, he sees violence in Italy perpetrated by Christians: “this one who has murdered his girlfriend, another who has murdered the mother-in-law… and these are baptized Catholics! There are violent Catholics!  If I speak of Islamic violence, I must speak of Catholic violence.  And no, not all Muslims are violent, not all Catholics are violent. It is like a fruit salad; there’s everything.”

Is the Pope really that dense?  Is he incapable of distinguishing between violence committed in the name of a religion, and violence committed in contradiction of a religion?

Yes, Catholics—and people of all religions, sects, creeds—commit violence.  That is because humans are prone to violence (or, to use Christian language that some—maybe not Francis—might understand, humans are fallen creatures).   And yes, the Catholics that Francis’ cites do not commit crimes—murdering girlfriends and mother-in-law—because of any teaching contained in Christianity or Catholicism; on the contrary, Christian teachings of mercy and forgiveness are meant to counter such impulses.

On the other hand, the violence that Muslims are committing around the world—the beheadings, the sex slavery, the church burnings—are indeed contained in and a product of Islam, and they have been from day one.

Francis continued offering half-truths in the interview.  After he acknowledged that there are “violent persons of this religion [Islam],” he immediately added that “in pretty much every religion there is always a small group of fundamentalists. Fundamentalists. We have them.”

This is another sloppy generalization.  Sure, “in pretty much every religion there is always a small group of fundamentalists,” but that which is “fundamental” to them widely differs.  One may say that Muslim and Christian fundamentalists adhere to a literalist/strict reading of their scriptures.  While that statement may be true, left unsaid by those who think the issue is settled right there is: what do the Bible and Koran actually teach?

The long and short of it is, the Christian fundamentalist will find himself compelled to pray for his persecutors, and, depending on the situation, maybe even turning the other cheek; conversely, the Muslim fundamentalist will find himself attacking, subjugating, plundering, raping, enslaving, and slaughtering non-Muslims.  In both cases, the scriptures—Bible and Koran—say so.

image: http://www.breakingisraelnews.com/wp-content/uploads/useful_banner_manager_banners/422-Store-New-Lavido-600WIDE.jpg

Not for Francis.  Poverty is supposedly the real reason behind all the Islamic violence plaguing the world:

Terrorism grows when there are no other options, and when the center of the global economy is the god of money and not the person — men and women — this is already the first terrorism! You have cast out the wonder of creation — man and woman — and you have put money in its place. This is a basic terrorism against all of humanity! Think about it!

This has got to be one of the silliest arguments ever devised to justify terrorism.  So the Muslims screaming “Allahu Akbar!” while slaughtering a priest or driving a truck into people in France were suffering from poverty?  What about the fact that one of the richest nations in the world—Saudi Arabia—is violent to and intolerant of non-Muslims?  What about the fact that there are billions of impoverished non-Muslims—yet, strangely, they do not engage in wanton acts of terror against “infidels” in the name of their religion.  What to make of these facts?

But apparently none of these questions about scriptures and demographics matter; after all, Francis “knows how Muslims think”:

I had a long conversation with the imam, the Grand Imam of the Al-Azhar University, and I know how they think.  They [Muslims] seek peace, encounter.”

This is just plain sad.  Dr. Ahmed al-Tayeb, the Grand Imam of Al-Azhar, arguably the most authoritative Islamic institution in the world, did indeed recently visit Francis and inform him of how Muslims desire peace and harmony with the world.

But back home in Egypt, the grand imam and Al Azhar promote an Islam that is virtually indistinguishable from that of ISIS.  Indeed, days before he went to take pictures hugging the pope, Tayeb said that it is a criminal offense to apostatize from Islam, and the punishment is death.

In response, the Cairo Institute for Human Rights Studies blasted the grand imam and Al Azhar.  After accusing them of being twofaced—preaching a moderate Islam in the West and a radical one in Egypt—the statement concluded with some words that people like Francis should take to heart: http:

Combating terrorism and radical religious ideologies will not be accomplished by directing at the West and its international institutions religious dialogues that are open, support international peace and respect freedoms and rights, while internally promoting ideas that contribute to the dissemination of violent extremism through the media and educational curricula of Al Azhar and the mosques.

In the end, and when it comes to the question of whether Islam promotes violence against non-Muslims, Pope Francis falls within the ranks of those Western leaders who are either liars or fools, or a little bit of both.

Read more at http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/263709/pope-francis-fool-or-liar-islam-raymond-ibrahim#0VpyDatAzTwobgZf.99
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Jul 2016, 10:20 pm

http://www.africametro.com/world-news/pope-francis-says-god-has-instructed-him-to-revise-the-10-commandments
Pope Francis says God has instructed him to revise the 10 commandments
With the inclusion of the 11th commandment

Added by Ngonie Moyo on July 7, 2015.
Saved under Europe, Latin America, News, Religion, World News
Tags: Catholic Church, Pope Francis, Pope Francis says God has instructed him to revise the 10 commandments, pope says revise ten commandents, religion, Ten Commandments, Vatican

Pope Francis kicked off the start of a three-nation trip across South America today with his first mass, with over a million Ecuadorians in attendance, in the coastal city of Guayaquil. Delivering the mass in Spanish, the Pope spoke about the importance of family in modern society, saying, “It needs to be helped and strengthened, lest we lose our proper sense of the services which society as a whole provides.”
During his sermon, Pope Francis announced to Christians around the world that God had called upon him, instructing him “to revise the most sacred of texts, the Ten Commandments.” Given to the Israelites by God himself at Mount Sinai, the Commandments include instructions for worship and list several prohibited practices.
Pope Francis said Christians around the world are “faced with ever-increasing temptations brought on by the evils of modern society.” The Pope said the updated Commandments reflect the changing times and include some minor rewording of the existing rules as well as the addition of two new Commandments.
The Fourth Commandment, which advocates that proper respect be shown towards one’s parents, has been reworded in order to include children raised by same-sex parents. Pope Francis said the Seventh Commandment, prohibiting adultery and, among other things, homosexuality, has been removed entirely, as instructed by God, in order to extend “God’s grace to all His children.”
Addressing the inclusion of the new Commandments, which bring the total number to eleven, Pope Francis praised the rapid growth of technology in the digital age but said “progress comes at a price.” The new Fifth Commandment, which replaces the prohibition of adultery, forbids all aspects of genetic engineering and bans the consumption of genetically modified foods.
Lastly, the Eleventh Commandment disallows personal idolization and the glorification of one’s self over God. Using the Kardashians, a highly publicized celebrity family, as an example, Pope Francis said, “Selfies are an abomination in the eyes of our Lord.”
A spokesman for the Vatican, Father Federico Lombardi, said the Eleven Commandments are currently being etched into marble by an Italian sculptor and, upon completion, will be unveiled to the world in Saint Peter’s Square following an internationally televised mass.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 24 May 2016, 11:51 pm

POPE FRANCIS CELEBRATES THE ISLAMIZATION OF EUROPE, SAYS MUSLIM MIGRATION ‘NECESSARY’
MAY 23, 2016by ADMINin DIASPORA

THE POPE HAS HAILED THE ELECTION OF SADIQ KHAN AS “MUSLIM” MAYOR OF LONDON, CLAIMED MASS MUSLIM MIGRATION IS “NECESSARY” FOR EUROPE, AND BLAMED PARIS AND BRUSSELS FOR THE ATTACKS ON EUROPEAN SOIL

EDITOR’S NOTE: Pope Francis says that Europe should become more like Lebanon, citing the relationship between Christians and Muslims there. What he failed to mention was that after an influx of Muslim migrants in the 1970’s, tens of thousands of Lebanese Christian were ethnically cleansed and driven out of the country.

In an interview with French newspaper  La Croix, Pope Francis strongly implied that the terrorists who attacked Paris and Brussels did so because they “grew up in a ghetto.”

He also applauded the election of Muslim mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, stating it “illustrates the need for Europe to rediscover its capacity to integrate,” evoking “Pope Gregory the Great, who negotiated with the people known as barbarians who were subsequently integrated.”

However, the situation of mass Muslim migration that Europe now faces is distinctly different: the “barbarians” (the term referring in this case to Franks, Lombards and Visigoths) were

FOR ENTIRE ARTICLE CLICK LINK
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pope-francis-celebrates-islamization-europe-says-muslim-migration-necessary/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman” - Page 2 Empty POPE FRANCIS St. Malachy's Prophecy - Francis says: “I’m a Roman”

Post  Admin Thu 28 Jan 2016, 10:23 pm

http://biblicalnews.net/pope-francis-changes-church-law-alludes-that-muslims-are-men-of-god/
 POPE FRANCIS CHANGES ‘CHURCH LAW’, ALLUDES THAT MUSLIMS ARE MEN OF GOD
JANUARY 24, 2016 BIBLICALNEWS 6 COMMENTS
Photo Credit: AP, Riccardo De Luca

On Thursday, the Vatican announced that there would be changes to the Easter week ritual, where Pope Francis washes the feet of 12 men recalling Jesus’ 12 apostles.

The Vatican liturgy office stated the rite can now be performed on anyone “chosen from among the people of God.” Previously this custom was reserved for Christian men only. Source.

On the surface, the announcement means woman would now be allowed to participate in the rite. But in the Vatican’s announcement there was no mention of gender or religious affiliation.

However,  Pope Francis has already performed the rite on Muslims, which would allude that they are included in the allowed group- or those “chosen from among the people of God.”

Pope Francis has also been known to visit mosques, including being the first Pope to ever visit Rome’s ‘Great Mosque’ 
This past November Pope Francis stated “Christians and Muslims are brothers and sisters,” while visiting Africa. A local Imam (or Islamic religious leader) responded to the Pope, saying “The relationship between our Christian brothers and sisters and ourselves is so deep that no maneuver seeking to undermine it will succeed. The Christians and Muslims of this country are obliged to live together and love each other.” Source.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/pope-francis-christians-and-muslims-are-brothers-and-sisters_us_565c646be4b072e9d1c26035

Last edited by Admin on Tue 04 Sep 2018, 12:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2