World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by Admin

» What is Shavuot and What is Pentecost?
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:41 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:36 pm by Admin

» The Ayatollah Who Supports Israel
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» ARE THE HOSTAGES IN EGYPT?
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 8:45 pm by Admin

» Breaking IranCopter Crash Pres.Raisi
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 7:58 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:14 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 9:03 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 EmptySat 18 May 2024, 12:53 am by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 9 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Fri 31 Aug 2018, 5:06 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6427 What About Free Will?, August 31, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, are not the connections in life amazing? No two people in life are exactly alike, yet so many similarities exist. You may like to think of similarities under the name of coincidence.

Ttere are no coincidences. What does this mean to you then – that there are no accidents? There are no surprises? That everything is already known? That everything is destined?

Then what about free will? Does free will then mean that all that comes to you, you brought on yourself? You had something to do with it? Yet, of course, who on earth would ever have desired to be a wife of Henry VIII and be beheaded?

Who, indeed, is the author of his or her fate? Or who is not?

Beloved, now you ask Me:

“God, is this then what karma means? Payback for past deeds?

“If karma is a given, how then do I ever get out of it? Is life a stalemate?

“I ask you, God, can my whole present life be accounted for by the deeds of my accumulated past? Is my whole present life then about the past? Is the past a vise virtually impossible to get out of? Is the past a collar pulled tight around my neck? Are my deeds the sum of my life?

“Beloved God, I can hardly believe you keep such tabs on me.

“Does the word deed sum up the whole purpose of my existence on Earth? Is intention also taken into account? Do I give my good deed in trade so I can be done with karma? What does this say about the entire genre of my spirit? What about my soul? Are good deeds then an inducement as a sort of ‘Get Out of Karma Free Card’?

“Is my Goodness then like a bribe? If I made reprehensible deeds in the past, would You not want me to be innocent of guile now? Isn't karma then déclassé, some kind of double bind? Did You set me up? Did You, God, set me up with karma?

“God, I take a hard line on this. Be assured I respect You and thank You for giving me my life, yet where is my love when it comes to karma? Where is my innocence? Am I entrapped? It is hard for me to accept this.

“God, I ask why would Your powerful attention be on wrongdoing in the first place? It is hard, if not impossible, for me to see that you hold me tight to the past? Forgive. Let Your people go.

“In general, I do try to accept all that befalls as a blessing, yet, with my apologies, dear God, a hang-up on karma as a blessing is hard for me to swallow.

“I am inclined to feel that You may have pulled a fast one over on me.

“Then, I would like to make a new request. Let me preface my new request with chagrin and something of an apology to You Who Art my God:

“Help me, God, so I rise above karma. Help me to remove karma humbly and not protest karma's hold over me. Please remove kinks from my past lives and from my present life. Clear from my heart any resentment I hold in this life.

“Ah, dear God, might relief from karma this lifetime help to make me more understanding of all those who, like me, are imperfect in our own eyes?

“Have You not told us that there is good in everything? Cannot even my trespasses serve a purpose? I am aching to accept karma for good and not as a trespass, so help me, please, God? I submit myself to You.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-about-free-will.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright ©️ 1999-Now Heavenletters™️
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 30 Aug 2018, 10:08 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6426 Is Life Not Beautiful?, August 30, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, when you see the world from its underpinnings beneath all the juxtapositions the world at-large incorporates, you will see life as bright light. You will see the world and life as I do see. You will have seen that life does come out right.

Presently, you may see in limited ways.

No matter how many times I say that your life is as it is meant to be, you are adamant that I wear rose-colored glasses, whereas you are down to earth and realistic.

You make certain appraisals. You dispute life. You may convince yourself that life isn't handed to you properly. You may say that life, as it reaches you, is inappropriate. You say there has been a mistake. You say that life, as it arrives today or yesterday from its onset, has been incorrect. You are sure of it. You say that life has to amend its ways.

What if life comes around exactly as it is meant to? Open yourself up to the idea that you can see in new ways naturally without effort. Do it!

What if you presently see life through a wavy window of glass that distorts your view? The window you look through is askew. Look again. Give life another chance.

You are quick to say that you don't believe in fairy tales. You don't, yet you may have bought a bill of goods that says life is bound to disappoint you while you hold on to your receipt. Odds are, no matter how sincere you may be, you have interpreted your life based on hearsay handed down to you.

You may be slow to translate the language of life.

Beloved, sometimes you may be like a computer translator who skims the surface and goes only so far. The extant world you live in speaks many languages.

Grasp deep and subtle passages of life. Go beyond the word of a computer translator that skims across the surface of a page and takes the limits of old reference points as your guides. Keep your eye on the sparrow.

The extant world you live in speaks many languages. There is more to interpreting your life than the testimony of what has been handed down to you from across the generations.

A skilled translator will highlight subtle key passages that a computerized translator would miss altogether. A skilled translator will offer you a vaster view on many levels. A skilled translator might well have arrows in various colors pointing to key passages that will reveal your life in new light.

Add beautiful music in various chords, offering yourself seven doorways to Heaven at one time.

Now, see anew, Receive insider tips from Me. Feel good! See Heaven from root to stem and leaves and blossoms all over the place in inestimable sweetness. Give life more than one chance. Be not one of the fabled blind men who grasps at what an elephant looks like by focusing on varied parts of the elephant. You will KNOW, not wonder, for I will reveal the whole elephant to you all at once complete.

Never again fret with the question: "How could this tragedy happen to me?"

I would ask you: "What tragedy are you talking about?"

No longer will you see tragedies.

All the connections in life will light up for you.

The Rays of My Light will shine their light on your heart the moment you awake. Doubts will no longer arise.

Truth will appear to you as naturally as the Sun when it rises from the East.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/is-life-not-beautiful.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 29 Aug 2018, 9:13 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6425 Heaven is Our Address, August 29, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, a sense of incompleteness seems to chase you, as if there is something you are missing and may never find out what it is. Yes, you have a longing, yet may not know, for a fact, what your longing may be. For all you know, you could be longing for a longing.

When you have a tooth missing, your tongue finds the gap.

It can’t be that your soul or part of your soul is missing, yet what is this vagueness of urgency that seems to follow you around? You know not its name. You misplaced or forgot altogether what now seems to be a blank. You would like to send out a search party. Perhaps you lost your own address. Could you be a missing person? Could you be missing from yourself? Could you have been crossed out, and no one told you? Why weren’t you told?

I tell you now to go out into nature, and you will restore your soul. You will recall your Self to yourself. You will discover what you are doing here on earth. No longer will you feel away or apart. Pull off your socks. Let your bare feet touch the grass. Recall fresh air. You inhabit the Universe.

Right this moment, you are finding yourself. You just haven’t quite gotten the hang of Infinity. You can’t hold Infinity tight. There is no table of contents for Infinity that you can look up. There is more to life on earth than meets the eye.

Perhaps you are forgetting familiarity. You are in sight. You are in touch. You begin to hear yourself humming a song.

Something marvelous is happening. It has always been happening. You aren’t swimming at sea. You are full and deep in the ocean. You are swimming to shore, or you are swimming closer to shore. The thing is that you swim!

You require no shoring up. The water is fine. You are fine. Think less. Be more. Just be. Allow yourself to be as free as a breeze. Stop thinking of what is the matter. In Truth, there is no matter. Matter does not exist. Never mind what life seems to be. All that actually exists on this planet are expressions of love. There is no wilderness. There is no accounting. Love makes itself known.

There are no calendars. There are no markings. There are no I.D.s. There is Is-ness abounding. There are reflections of the sun. You are a reflection of the sun that you behold. The sun warms you. You are close to Home. Rather, you are Home. You are Home here with Me. You don’t lag. You fly free with Me. We fly freely. We mount the steed of love that flies across the sky. Never did you ever leave Heaven. You exist in Heaven. You have a magnificent view that stays lodged within yourself. You are never not at Home. Sometimes, you aren’t quite able to focus in this bright light that sometimes consumes you. Beloved, the only existence that exists lies in Heaven. There is nowhere else to be. Heaven expands, and so does your heart, and so do the hearts of all.

Welcome to My Country. Come sit with Me, and We shall all the Treasures of Heaven prove. We do not set out to prove. This is simply how it is. Heaven is Our address. This is where We sit and love the world for all to see.

Love flies all over. Love is the master of the Universe. Keep your eye on love. Light is your canoe, brother. Light is your heart, brother. Hallowed be Our Name.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/heaven-is-our-address.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 28 Aug 2018, 4:05 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6424 God's View of Life, August 28, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, My vision of life goes beyond the human viewpoint of life by a mile. How clearly I see life backwards and forwards. How simple life is and how much simpler life could be for you if you could see as I do see rather than giving your opinions as holy as sometimes you want to do!

I bless you. How well aware I am of how life appears to you who are on the front lines. Of course, I know. I am not naive. I know how scary life can strike you. I am aware. I am not unaware. I am not cavalier. I well know that life, as you see it, isn’t a barrel of laughs. I don’t kid Myself. I don’t scoff at your fears. I perceive your fears. I know you can’t drop your fears off just like that. I know how real your fears and sorrows are to you.

Certainly, I realize how you can’t hide your fears just like that under your pillow. At the same time, I never want you to struggle as you do.

At the same time, it is understood that fear and pain also exist in order to protect you. Not that you are grateful that fear and pain were ever introduced into the world. This isn’t how you would do it if you had a say in it.

Of course, I see from different angles than you. I see near and far, while you tend to see near and not so far. This is just how it is. You are learning and growing.

Of course, you never want fear or pain to ravage you or anyone – not even one day a year or one half-day every ten years. No one wants any kind of agony ever. It feels too much like punishment to you. You would gladly erase negativity from the world if you could.

Dear One, just like cold and heat, fear and pain do exist in the world. They are available to all.

Fortunately, joy and love and laughter and well-being are also offered to all. Life in the world, as it is known, carries all possibilities.

Yet no one would ever want to toss out even one of the blessings that life also offers.

Well I know that given your choice, you would fiercely defend even one child on Earth from suffering and from what is noted as dying. I know you would. Nevertheless, this opportunity does not exist for you. No matter how much this would mean to you – even for one child – you rue that this isn’t a choice you have before you.

I have heard you beseech Me with all your heart for this ability. I know there are times when you would give your own life in exchange, yet your hands are tied. I know how you feel. Don’t think that I am a willful God or a will-less God or a merciless God.

Earth life has been set in motion. In everyday life, in order to change the schedule of even one train, much has to be taken into account. There are variables, to be sure. A change of one chain of events plays on all. Life is put together impeccably. Beloved, even with all the goodness in your heart and love for all, there are reasons why life is as it is and a reason why you cannot change the course of life no matter how worthy your motives. Even with the highest of motives, there are unknown factors. In the world, there is a balance, and motives are not equal.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/gods-view-of-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Aug 2018, 11:16 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6423 On with the New, August 27, 2018

God said:
Beloved, harken to the NEW! Add the word NEW to your vocabulary. Be new. Ah, yes, release the old. The fact is that you are new today. You are intended to be a breath of fresh air. Reach new heights. Reach new lengths. Introduce your Self to yourself. Bypass the old. Don't get stuck in the old as if yesterday were tar stuck to your shoes. Beckon the new.

See differently. Make a point of it. Add new dimensions to your life.

There are no NEW Truths. There are, however, truths new to you! That's fine. You are here to grow. Growing means you dare to change.

Life in the world is ever new, not to be reheated.

Today is a new day. Today doesn't come twice. You are not here to fool around with yesterday.

There is no same old. Never. On each day, you are to be new. This is another way of My saying to you: "Wake up, Godlings! A new dawn is dawning. Newness is upon you. Remind yourself that you are in the midst of life. Somersault yourself into today. This is your chance right now. Today, spin cartwheels, and why not?"

You belong to today. Be unattached. Stretch! You are not to keep sitting in life. Get out of that old comfortable chair. Keep lively. So long as you are alive on Earth, greet life. Make something new of life. Welcome life, and give today a new send-off.

Do you remember the story of The Three Little Pigs? They set off to seek their fortune. Each little pig put a knapsack over his shoulder and set off. The three little pigs didn't lollygaggle around and wait for their fortune to set sail the same way as yesterday.

Forward yourself. Get-up-and-go. You are not obliged to sit around in life and idly wait for a new day to dawn. Set off for a new day.

May your anticipation awaken the sun today. The sun is supposed to shine. The sun is meant to shine. I tell you up front that change is the name of the game.

Right now, I wish to carry forward the idea of liveliness - of moving forward to something new - of a new-daring story that isn't about fear. Comfort isn't the name of your ride. It never was.

You are here on Earth for adventure. Staid stability is old school. Wake up! You are current and not to be rehashed from yesterday. You are alive today.

In the tale of The Three Little Pigs, ah, there is a big bad wolf. Please don't put so much of your attention on the big bad wolf. Move forward. Think of Me instead of opposing change. Don't latch down life.

The three little pigs start off on their right foot as they seek their fortune. What a difference there is between seeking good fortune and keeping your eye on danger. Of course, look both ways when you cross the street. No one is telling you to be foolhardy.

One little pig built a house of straw, another of twigs, and one pig built a house of brick, which happened to protect all three pigs and lead to the demise of the big bad wolf.

I say: Venture forth to seek your good fortune. So much for the idea of pushing fear aside. Fear doesn't have to lurk around every corner. Follow My guidance, will you? Don't batten down the hatches.

Danger does not have to be so hail and hardy and rambunctious as the world seems to say it is. You don't have to hang on so tight.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/on-with-the-new.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Aug 2018, 9:15 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6422 Life Is for the Fun of It!, August 26, 2018

God said:
Beloved, what is all this about frustration? You are familiar enough with it. Frustration plagues you often enough. You don’t seem to understand the cause of frustration. The cause is that you insist on your best performance. You don’t have to keep battling with frustration as though you are obligated to it. Frustration comes from your own stubbornness. You tend to want something the way you want it when you want it. You don't want to take a chance on less. You insist on your best performance no matter how many times you’ve tried to resist.

Of course, you grew up with the idea of never giving up. You will achieve as you want to no matter how dragged out you may become in the process.

You don’t have to achieve. Regardless of what you absorb in terms of achievement, you can stop every now and then. When something is overly hard, this is a good time to ease up. Make it easy to jump over an obstruction. Come from another path.

When you love what you are doing, stick with it. When you are frustrated beyond endurance, quit for a while. This doesn’t make you a shirker. This helps you to get somewhere you want to get. Give yourself a break.

When you find yourself getting worn out, try an easier approach. Refresh yourself. You don’t have to be frustrated with no end in sight. You have My permission to drop the ball.

When you are baking another cake in order to prove your mettle, you don’t have to prove yourself every time. Be a person who makes room for yourself and paves the way for life to consider you a success as you are. You are worth something. You are worth a lot.

You already know you can’t require your love to be requited. You also can’t always require yourself to get an A every time. Try again another day. It’s okay to change your tune. You are entitled to joy.

If something in life seems to be uncharitable to you, you don’t have to bear the brunt of it. You don’t have to surpass everything. You don’t have to endure so you can say you are developing your endurance. Put some of your energy into developing joy.

Success isn’t always all it is cracked up to be. Take on being good to yourself, and make this your joy. You don’t always have to perform. It’s also fine to be easy on yourself. You can be a good guy to yourself.

This isn’t to say that everything has to go your way. The world does not owe you a living. If anyone owes you a living, it is you. You do!

Take My Word for it. Care for your well-Being.

Let me remind you that you are a Human Being – not an automaton. You are not here on Earth to break world records. If S is your middle initial, S isn't to stand for Struggle. You are not here to stand for struggle the most you can. You are not here on Earth to live the longest you can as if you snare a prize. You are here to simply be. You are not better because you put up with a lot as though you are to win a prize for endurance. This doesn’t make you fabulous. If you muddle through life, that’s okay, too. You don’t have to overtake the world. You are here to enjoy your time here on Earth. Life on Earth is not meant to be a laborious test for you.

Life doesn’t have to be a shoo-in either. Life is made of more than one aspect of life. Life has been called many-splendored. Why not?

What makes your sojourn here worthwhile? What makes you skip-to-my-Lou?! Be joyful more than you are stretched.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-is-for-the-fun-of-it.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Aug 2018, 1:21 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6421 To the Wonder of Yourself, August 25, 2018

God said:
Beloved, at the same time as you create yourself, you miss out on the concept that this is what you perennially are doing. Why do you miss out on what is going on? Because you are in a daze. You just may not have woken up yet. Now you will open your eyes up wide to the wonder of yourself.

You have heard the expression that you know not what you do, yet this expression now takes on a new meaning. You know not Who you are. Now, the good news is that your heart cells are opening up to the love within you that you also happen to radiate out to everyone near and far. Now each person begins to see you as himself. Everyone who sees you now says quietly to himself: “Why, here I am set before the Universe!”

Here it is: You begin to see that you are your own Creator as well as the Creator of All. You create everyone else, too.

No one is created alone. No book is written by the consciousness of one author. All is reciprocal.

Of course, no one creates singly. Creating is a group embrace. No one exists alone, and no one is created alone. Everything is reciprocal – all writers and all readers.

You may think you do everything you do for the edification of yourself alone, that you do solely exist for your own pleasure. You are not one single self, nor are you ever alone, despite the sense of loneliness you carry so unboundedly on your shoulders.

You hear that I am said to be One, yet what am I when you are already One with Me?
Furthermore, what are you when you are forever One with Me?

What do you think you know anyway when you are so bewildered as you flurry around here and there? You hardly know your own name.

How often does My Name come to you as your own refrain? My music is played throughout the Universe. You don't have to turn on the radio. I am My Own Vibration running through your bloodstream.

I am the mountain, and I come to you. Of course, I do. I come in a dream you imagine you dream, even as it is you who already have walked into My Presence. You don’t merely bump into Me. You crisscross with Me for old time's sake.

I build Us up in the Image of the Oneness of Oneness. I will call you Myself quite openly.

We are always opening up to the Miracle We always have been. There is nothing less to open up to. We bow to Our One Self while Our One Self permeates the Universe.

We are Oneness watching Oneness. We are Oneness watching Oneness and perhaps sensing We are getting away with something. There is nothing to get away with, and We don't want to, and We don't need to except to fool Ourselves. We don't fool ourselves for very long – if at all.

Truly, you want truth and nothing but the truth. There is nothing to get away with, whatever this means or doesn't mean anyway.

You crave the straight goods. You want daily bread. You want the wonderfulness of life in the raw. I, We, You are the wonderfulness You seek.

Life is founded on love. There is nothing else but love, and We are It! Love loves love. Love can do nothing else but love. Love creates, and nothing else does. Love is the foundation of creation. Love is the Creator, no matter whose shoes love wears at the moment. We wear each other's shoes or no shoes at all.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/to-the-wonder-of-yourself.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 24 Aug 2018, 4:36 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6420 The Joy of Humankind, August 24, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, you have many thoughts in your mind that run around on subterranean depths before they consciously occur to you.

We can say that you dream of them before they came true. It is your own thoughts that rise before you and can be called to become true. You have, perhaps, unannounced desires that that pop up full blown now and again. Blessed be you.

Beloved, you create your own realized desires.

Sometimes it seems to you that you have been blessed from out of nowhere. Of course, your own thoughts bless you. Of course, it can be said that you and Our blessed connection create your dreams and manifest them, too. You may feel surprised, yet you do accept that your life is somewhat your creation. Your life is not exactly appended to you. You desire, and you make it happen. It may well seem as though the Universe or I bestow life upon you.

Yes, Beloved, ah, yes, you plant the seeds. You plant the vines. Your unnamed desires are the seeds you plant. You don’t have to know the names of your seeds. You conjure your desires. And how you love it when your desires grow to culmination. You are the artist who paints your creation. You may not have noticed until the twig starts to blossom that you are the artist. No one on the outside paints it fully for you.

Often you like to credit Me as the Source. You and I, hand in hand and heart in heart, dabble together. Of course, this is deeper than using a paintbrush. The seed of your desire is an impulse, and the impulse is yours. Its radiance is yours. It’s your blossoming. This is an offshoot from you. It is you who creates your own music. You discover it as well. It is all yours. You can say you are lucky. You are lucky to be you who creates all that you radiate in the world of earth.

Everything you are, you are your own version of. You are no accident. You create your own versions of yourself.

You are one of the Wonders of the World, and no one creates alone. There is a fabric of creation. You adorn yourself. You begin with adoration. You don’t really trip over yourself. You are a flower who blossoms. You are a rose in bloom. Certainly, you plant yourself early.

You may think an unknown pair of hands plants the heart of you when, all the while, it is your hand that pots you and watches you grow to a visible height. You watch yourself grow. You water yourself. You grow in joy. You create in joy. How well you grow, how shapely, how burgeoning, how monumental you are. Ring all the bells. Turn on all the streetlights. You are your own genie.

You grow to your full height. You jump for joy. There is no joy to equal your own recognition. You come from somewhere. You come from your own bidding. You are your own sculptor.

You are a creator of joy. You uncover yourself. You grow into the Sun. You are the crop you plant. You pull yourself up. You reveal yourself to your Self.

You can call yourself a genius if you like. You can call yourself the Gift of the Magi, and you are the Magi.

You may call yourself a Divine Gift from God, and you put yourself together. You start the dance, and you play the flute from which your own music arises.

You sing for the world. You are the Voice of Humankind.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-joy-of-humankind.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 23 Aug 2018, 9:31 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6419 Oases in the Desert, August 23, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, come back again to the idea that no matter how you may feel on Earth at a particular moment or even in retrospect, every person you meet you are meant to meet. In the midst of life on Earth, each Being is a high gift to you. You are privileged to meet with this person – one of the few people in life that you personally come across in one way or another.

You meet a Soul.

Blessings dawn on you.

Yes, there are those you do see as a bona fide benefit and great goodness to you. You recognize these who are worth gold. Even as you see clearly that they are wondrous, you may not yet have begun to serve them all the love they deserve. You begin to recognize that they are oases in the desert and give you water to drink.

Now you would hug and kiss each and every one and announce their arrival with drum rolls and your heart dripping with pearls and accolades. Now, you would make sure to place gold at their feet. Oh, for one more glance into their eyes, you would extol their praises to the Highest Heavens. Oh, if only you could have said all that they mean to you once more while you still have the chance.

There were plenty of others in your life you saw clearly as trials that you endured. You made a big enough to-do over them, deeply desiring them out of your life, certainly making no place welcome for them.

And yet there were those few passing treasures that you hardly noted. Certainly you now yearn for the privilege of looking into their eyes and recognizing their worth. Presently, you would sing their praises from the Highest Heavens all right, now seeing their presence in the Light of God. There was something about these dear people and their acknowledgement of you and what they came to see in you and so made you replete. They acknowledged you all right.

You recall an elementary school teacher who meant the stars and the moon to you because she loved you. Now, you would seek to tell her all she meant to you – the one teacher in the Universe who unabashedly loved you. She had lit the whole Universe in bright stars for you. Now you would move mountains to give your teacher a taste of what she had poured on you.

Now, I, God, tell that you she knew how much your love and gratefulness meant to her in a world that did not always acknowledge her preciousness either. Beloved, this is often the way of the world as though remembering can always wait for another day. How you wish you had kept in touch with that angel teacher.

No one’s love is wasted; not yours, not anyone’s. Love is filling hearts now. Refilling hearts is also the way of the world.

Thy cup runneth over. One day all streams of love will run together, and there will be such rejoicing that you will know that all love equals itself in the light of day.

You skipped over love, yet no river of love runs dry. This is a fact in the world that I made. A universal outpouring of love is fully given, even as it may seem to you that you lost your chance.

Release yourself from trepidation. Beloved, you are not to lay up regret – a form of indenture in your heart. No penance, please. It isn’t for you to count up lack of love.

Goodness and mercy will follow you all the days of your life. Forever, you are free to give and to receive.

I, too, give in your name, Beloved.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/oases-in-the-desert.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 22 Aug 2018, 11:35 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6418 Who and Where Are You?, August 22, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, everyone is Eternal and Infinite and has been around forever and ever and on such deep levels ever shall be. The general pitter and patter in the world takes up only a blink of an eye - if that - one way or another.

Much of the world seems to come across as a flash in the pan. It's here in one so-called minute, and the next it's not anywhere to be found, and you wonder where it went, and you wonder where you have been and what you thought were doing or not doing.

Once upon a time, you used to think that you were off to the races.

Now youth and beauty are, at best, ephemeral. Youth and beauty may just as well be a joke on you for all you know.

You do have the sense that the basic you is off somewhere. As it happens, what you commend to yourself doesn't sustain all your heart's desires. Sometimes you have a vague sense that you are here one moment and not the next.

You may feel that part of you has dropped off somewhere. You are not at all clear on who and what you amount to and why and where and when you actually exist if you do. It's as if you have been suspended in time and in space. It's as if you have been let go from holding your heart in place. Could it possibly be that you are an interloper, or a walk-in, or someone who walks out?

Perhaps you, and others as well, have done a disappearing act - here one moment, gone the next. Something is going on, and you're not sure what. Something is off base. Where is the place for you now to keep yourself, if, indeed, you are to be keep yourself. You may feel like something about you has changed its mind. Perhaps you were on a tangent, and you don't quite know how to get this tangent back. You forswore yourself without a moment's leave and didn't make it back to a semblance of a chance of figuring out what is what.

Yes, what is a thought of you worth when you feel obscure? Perhaps you are not even the fruit of the vine any longer.

Where did you hightail it to? If you really do exist, what hills are you heading for now? Perhaps you hitched a ride. Do you exist hidden somewhere?

Will you ever be back up and running, or will you always be unknown to yourself, no more than a shadow of yourself indiscernible in the background? Could it be that you are no more than a rumor?

Is there someone who still remembers you for old time's sake? An ember of you left around anywhere?

Perhaps, when you have a good night's sleep, you will figure out where you might be pretending to be and unfold some other matters as well that you once saw as somewhat real.

Can it be that you are no more than an afterthought? And why does all of this matter so much to you anyway? You no longer recollect what you used to make of life in the first place. Is life no more than an interlude? You wouldn't mind amounting to something.

Where does all this vagueness come from, and why does vagueness exist so much more than certainty? Surely, you were expecting a greater portion of life to be apportioned to you. Where did it go, and when will it come back, if ever? How do you know you will ever make a comeback?

Are you the only one in the world who feels set aside in this same way?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/who-and-where-are-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 21 Aug 2018, 9:57 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6417 Chugging Right Along, August 21, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, take a stand on what you will allow to rock your boat. All is not lost. You are not in the grips of a vise. If you are a captain of a ship, you haven't sunk your ship yet. You got off course for a minute. You don't have to take it so hard. You were not attacked. You did not fall overboard. You have the option to take disappointments more philosophically. You don't have to take even one occurrence so hard. When all is said and done, you don't have to be done in.

You don't have to take life harshly. You must not. Beloveds, learn the art of letting go. You don't have to get hung up and be at the end of your wits because of a mistake. A mistake doesn't have to be a fatal flaw. Let it go.

A car's not starting is a car's not starting. It isn't the end of your life.

When you do come to the end of your life, even then, you don't have to take the so-called end of your life so hard.

Despite what is called death, you do not die. If it were true that you did die, let go of the idea of dying as a fault. Likely you will receive other rounds at life.

Hey, spilled milk is spilled milk. Wipe it up, and go out and milk another cow. The world has not ended. You don't have to be overwhelmed. You are mightier than this. Don't allow yourself to be at the end of your rope when tomorrow is another day.

What has happened to good naturedbess? Okay, you stepped in a puddle. Who says you have to boo-hoo over it? Not I. Okay, you don't like to step in puddles, yet what's wrong with a HA! HA! while you're a it. Laugh rather than cry. What percentage is there in banging your head against the wall for even one second? Stepping in a puddle isn't exactly tragedy. Even if somehow it were, by what law would you pull a shroud over the day?

How about considering that you are lucky to have this mix-up absorb your heart rather than something on a larger scale taking over? You know, you don't have to take everything that occurs in life dramatically.

Perhaps you composed a magnificent concerto, and the page of your great work blew into the fireplace and burned up. Alas. You may not be able to reproduce the same work, yet you can write another work. I suggest that you get this disappointment behind thee.

Always, in life, chug right along.

Look, hold joy to you. Dispense with despair over what isn't the end of the world. If you have a sore toe, be glad you at least have toe to be sore. See the good in what you do have. You can start again. No need to hover faithfully over the past.

There is a new day a-coming. Make a fresh start. Get on with it. Make hay while the sun does shine. Take every opportunity to move ahead and not get stuck. When you are stuck in the snow, you naturally get out of the snow. A mistake can only be a mistake. It can't be a fateful flaw. Beloveds, you were not born yesterday. You are no one's fool. I did not bring you to Earth to hang on to yesterday's newspaper. Beloveds, I have given you a "Get out of Jail Free Card." It's a pardon from yesterday. No more keeping yesterday held over for even one extra day.

When your life features a marvelous day, then you can hold it over one extra day, and, then you get going ahead in life and take the new day in your stride with My Blessings.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/chugging-right-along.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 20 Aug 2018, 8:33 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6416 Choose Both the Finite and Infinite, August 20, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, develop your listening skills. For the most part, you know how to chatter very well. Listen more. Go back to the beginning. Go basic. There are stones you don't have to lift. Talk is one of them. It's good to settle into a modicum of silence. Cover your bases.

Attend to what is yours to attend to. Attend to what you have not been attending to all along.

Of course, everyone wants to be heard. It is many Human Beings’ favorite hobby to be heard! You like to excel at being heard and add up points and come out ahead. Dear Ones, you already have most everything covered. You are at the head of the game. Remember, Beloveds, all this play on earth is a game, and how you like to win at all kinds of games!

Most of My Children probably desire that I expound more. I am expounding right now. Why do you keep wiggling in your seat? Sitting still can be a great activity. Of course, this advice isn't for everyone. No advice is. Not everyone has the same template from A to Z. DNA is a variation on this. You are all, of course, related – no two ways about it. You are close enough.

Related doesn't mean that you are not also unique. No one has to prove his spectacular uniqueness. You don't have to be one in a million. You are One with Me as it is, and this means you are, indeed, good enough.

It's all right to be a bump on a log. You don't have to be a trailblazer each and every day. No one has to outdistance himself. You don't have to get ahead of yourself. Without effort, you are one in a million. No two are repeatable. It's okay to snooze.

Subtraction may be valuable for you. Hustle-bustle isn't required of you. There is no point you must make. I hear you in silence. I speak to you in silence. Beloveds, I am the pause that refreshes. I give you a tune-up. Sure, check in with Me. Hear My Silence. Absorb it. Hold it close to you. Keep My Silence in your Being. If you must feature something, feature your own strength, which is full in your silence.

Noise can cover ground. Silence covers ground better. Silence leaves no stone unturned. Silence speaks everywhere. If your desire is to be effective, try silence. This way no one has to block his ears.

Does not water have to be dammed up in order to stay in? You don’t have to give every gem away. On Earth, there is more than the one sense of sound. There is also the sense of feeling on many levels. Feelings cover more ground than a chorus of crickets chirping. How powerful are feelings – most especially feelings which amount to love.

Ultimately, how much more is there to be said? Words are finite. Silence is Infinite. What do you want to put your money on, the finite or the Infinite?

Which are you? Well, of course, you are both. Join Me in the Infinite. What do you want more of, an end or continuity? I suppose We can say that even the finite can keep going on forever and ever. Certainly, there is more to life than the finite. There is far more to you than the finite as well. This is how it is. Life rewards you. Life rewards everyone. No exceptions. All qualify for Infinity. All are assured Infinity. There is no randomness here. This is across the board. From A to Z, you are a shoo-in. No mess-ups here.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/choose-both-the-finite-and-infinite.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 19 Aug 2018, 8:25 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6415 Fortune Cookies, August 19, 2018 
God said:

Beloved, have this one idea at the top of your mind: Just as you swim in water, swim in the idea that you are one lucky person. Let this thought be your by-line.

Say to yourself:

"Every day holds delightful surprises for me."

"Someone auspicious in my life is coming around the corner."

"I attract good fortune wherever I go."

"Life holds nice surprises for me every day."

"My life falls into place right before my very eyes."

"Life kisses me on my cheeks."

"God not only loves me, God likes me. God stands up for me."

"God serves life to me on a Golden Platter."

"Good health, good will, and happiness follow me night and day."

"I am at the right place at the right time."

"Sunshine, starlight, and love follow in my footsteps."

"Life takes me by the hand."

"The well of my life is full beyond measure."

"I make the Universe's silent dreams come true."

"Life is even greater than I thought."

"Wherever I look, there is love waiting for me."

"Life sweeps me up in love."

"I am bright, very bright."

"I hear myself singing, ‘Hallelujah!' throughout the day."

"Life keeps getting better."

"I bless the air I breathe."

"I am a flower that blooms."

"I open the doors of God's Heart."

"I am the budding of a rose."

"God and I are Eternal Sunshine."

"God opens my eyes and heart."

"God and I meet in a heartbeat."

"Life is a drawer I pull out."

"I am already everything I ever wanted to be. Right now I am Infinite. Good morning, Sunshine!"

"Every time I look up, God is waiting for me to approach."

"Life is beautiful and more to come!"

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/fortune-cookies.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 18 Aug 2018, 9:58 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6414 All Hearts are Welcome, August 18, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, there is no need for you to keep tabs on everything on Earth. The world turns with or without your urging it on. Earth life is not a horse that you put reins on to ride. Give to Earth. Enjoy Earth. Share Earth’s blessings, yet you aren’t the director of Earth obliged to set everything straight. Easy does it. Make way for all.

Of course, you contribute to the tone of life. You are free to sing your tune. We can say that you ride the chariot of life, yet, as in the Heydays of Rome, you are reminded, regardless of your nobility, that you are not yet the assigned ruler of Earth. Rather, you are a playmate on Earth. You contribute, yet you are not a corporate entity who bosses anyone on Earth. Earth is for you to applaud, yet it isn’t for you to stamp your foot on. Earth is the playing ground for all.

Earth is not for you to assault or to turn this way or that as if you are an appointed servant to Earth who opens and shuts the palace doors or draws all the curtains.

Earth is a home for all and not for anyone particular. If Human Beings were birds, everyone on Earth would fly in and out of the windows, find his view and his expression as he or she is led to.

Not all birds migrate. Not all birds stay home-bound. The eyes of eagles are not eyes of sparrows. No one has to wear the same feathers. On God’s Earth, no one is obliged to part his hair on the left side or on the right. No one is to be a naysayer. There is Yes and Yes, and all are welcome to life on Earth, and no two have to be identical or different from any other. God does not mass-produce. God creates, and I, God, create every pleat and fold as it is meant to appear.

Heaven and Earth are My Kingdoms. We live together, you and I. That We are One doesn’t mean We have to pay tribute this way or that. We are One, yet not carbon copies.

There is a place for every style of bird on Earth. There is an abundance of Earth life, and all are welcome. There are no barriers. There is admittance. No one is set aside. No one waits at the door. Everyone means everyone.

There are no checklists, no formal accounting, no attendance taken, no roll-call. Everyone calls on himself. There are no armies that come to attention and raise rifles or salutes. There is no marching in cadence. There are no uniforms. There is acceptance, love, and no refusals. All are fit, and no one is obliged to be hogtied.

There is natural order and not imposition. Relaxation and peace are the order of the day. There is no opposition. There is welcome. All hearts are welcome. Everyone can ride the merry-go-round. No one must get on or get off at either here or there. The concept of Room for All is lived around the clock. In fact, the motif is: “The more the merrier.”

Some words are no longer known. There is no such word as unwanted in God’s Kingdom. There is no use on God’s Earth for such a word. Who would want to make sense of a word like that, and for what God-forsaken reason? For what possible meaning could such a word hold in a world that God created from the fullness of His Heart?

No longer look for what may be amiss. Carry light before you and shine your light on the world so all may see what I made when I made you.

Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-hearts-are-welcome.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 17 Aug 2018, 10:30 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6413 All Good Is on Its Way, August 17, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, all the good in the world is still out there waiting to reach you. You fear to count on this. You don’t have to count on it, yet you might as well, for all good is on its way to you as We speak. All good is on its way to you this very second. It may seem to you that it has been a long time waiting. This is rather an idle fantasy of yours. The dream is the reality.

It isn’t that you have to believe that all good is on its way to you. You have to know that it is truly creditable for you to receive limitless gifts. Nothing is too good for you. You are quite good enough. There is no plum that cannot fall into your open palm. This doesn’t make you a beggar. This makes you a receiver.

Let go of any idea you may hold that I, God, am stingy. Above all, do not restrict yourself from receiving. No ligatures of thought are to bind you from all that you and I desire for you. Deliver yourself to your deepest heart post-haste.

Believe altogether in the fulfillment of dreams. You might as well. Do you have something else to believe in more heartily than your deepest dreams? Urge them on. Don’t throw up your hands as if your dreams are pitiable and can never come true. I tell you that you are here on Earth for the very fulfillment of your dreams and Mine. Do you possibly think that I dismiss your dreams? I have far livelier things to do.

There are some ideas you want to get out of your head. Keep ideas in your heart, for that is where all your dreams belong.

Favor not dreams of half-hearted ideas. Love your dreams and acknowledge the power of your happy thoughts. I go as far as to say that the power of your heart is the whole story. Surely, herein hangs the tale. Holding your thoughts fast isn’t the way to make your dreams come true. Free your dreams. Free your thoughts to all possibilities.

Thoughts are never meant to be scrubbed dry. Thoughts are meant to be rife with success. Moist fervent well-circulated thoughts win the day. Vitalized thoughts land on fertile soil. Be My guest. You have always been My guest to accept your dreams as vividly real. Plant your thoughts in good soil. Water them. Do not pull your thoughts out by their roots too early. You know there is a waiting time. A waiting time does not mean, I repeat, that your dreams have to be a long time coming.

I will tell you this. When your dreams appear in front of you, this is when it is always easy. They have already come. Put up no barriers of thoughts to intervene with the manifestation of even your most spectacular thoughts. All you desire is meant to appear before you. It is natural that your dreams come true. Where did you ever get the idea that you were ever to be last in line? What a deflector that idea is. There is no thief in the midst of your thoughts unless it is you, Beloveds. Desire and receive. This is how it all works.

You call it a miracle when dreams coming true are an everyday occurrence. This is how it is supposed to be. Get with it. Join up with a series of miracles spread before you. Don’t make yourself wait longer because of doubt. God-given miracles have been waiting for you to accept. Your miracles are waiting on every doorstep for you to accept, lazy bones.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-good-is-on-its-way.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 16 Aug 2018, 10:18 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6412 Be As You Are, August 16, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, be as you are with Me and with everyone else. I certainly don’t put pressure on you to be more like anyone else. The most you have to be is to be as you are. The most you can be is to be as you are.

My Love for you doesn’t come with a price tag. It’s perfectly fine for you to be you. Of course, I welcome you to the Universe with open arms.

Of course, accompany Me. I hold you close to Me and honor you. No matter what, you are My Beloved.

Certainly, it is easy for Me to love you just as easily as I tell My children to love one another. I do not stand on My high horse and put anyone down. You may be sure that My Heart’s desire isn’t to squash anyone. I would not be so foolish as to try to make you into someone else. I not only love you. I LIKE you!

Sometimes, the world seems callous.

What you are to know is that you are My Beloved. I do not give lip service to My ideals. I am incapable of not loving you with all My Heart. With all My Heart is the only way I know how to love.

Of course, everyone likes to give and receive love. Not everyone is ripe with awareness of love. The truth is that I am a natural, and so are you.

It may seem to you that the world has not welcomed you as you and I would wish. You have not seen all the evidence you want. Never mind, allow Me to fill your heart and take you with Me. Open yourself to Me. I will fill every nook and cranny of your heart and keep you close to Me, keep you deep in My Heart where love spills over. You are established near and dear to My Heart in My Heart. In My Heart is where you are loud and strong.

For one reason or another, you may feel that someone who isn’t you is seen more favorably. Dear Ones, this can only be a mistake of your intellect. Restore yourself. You are with Me. You accompany Me. I take you with Me. I take you with Me gladly.

It is said that I restore your Soul. Your Soul has never been missing. It may feel to you that something in you might be missing, or you would not feel misbegotten. You are right here with Me where I want you. I am with you. You belong in the Kingdom of Heaven, and here is where you are. Uplift yourself, Beloved. Rally around yourself.

Not one of My Children has to wait in the hall for Me. Step right up now. Accept yourself as the Beloved of God. Acknowledge Me as My Gift to you. I am your God full-square, and I love you fully. Walk through My gates. You will see how easy this is for you to do. There is nothing like you, and I adore you. Enter Heaven. Do not tiptoe. Never mind what you’re wearing. Forget prerequisites. My eyes are clear. I see beyond the eyes of the world. I see into your eyes. I love meeting your eyes. We exchange glances. We are entwined as One, and nothing can change this. I know how to love, and I love you fully and deeply. Try as you may, there is nothing you can do to cool down My Love. Accept all of My Love. Hold My Hand. Swing your arms. We shall climb the ramparts of the world as One. We are doing this right this moment. My Strength is yours. My Love is yours. Be My Love.

Feel My Love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-as-you-are.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 15 Aug 2018, 9:06 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6411 A New Commandment, August 15, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, every responsibility you accept is a gift you give to Earth. No burdens are to exist in any corner of the world. Remove from any contemplation the faintest idea of heaviness of heart. Lightness of heart hails as your New Commandment. Under no circumstances are you to feel dragged down. Absolutely not. I state light of heart as yours. This is My Will for you. No one is to be laden with a burlap bag of heavy stones. Joy is your tribute to the world.

Be light of foot and light of heart. Life on Earth is to be for joy. Sense of burden is not to be allowed. Life is a high-stepping dance. Oh, yes, by all means, dance a dance of joy. Do not even think of feeling responsibility as a weight. Make joy right and left. Once and for all, joy alone. No foot-dragging. Let there be no excuse for anything less than handstands and cartwheels and dancing and singing in the streets. No word of dismay is to pass your lips or ears.

Be joy to the world. Hark, the herald angels sing. You are a herald angel who sings a beautiful song. What a chorus of joy you sing to Me and to the world. Would I choose you for less than joy? No. I choose you for joy, and that's it, the whole story. Joy is easy to remember. Your to-do list is to be made of joy alone. Center front, no exceptions. Wear a t-shirt that says Joy Alone. There is to be no less than joy for even one child of God.

It isn't for you to muddy the waters. Joy alone is for you. Wear all the colors of joy. Forgo any concession to anything less than joy. Joy heads the list. Joy alone. Experience joy even with your right hand tied behind your back. Zippity Doo Dah. Hallelujah. I assign you joy on earth. Joy and joy alone.

Sainthood is to be joy. Nothing whatsoever is be less than joy to the hilt. Your freedom is to shine joy. You are not on Earth to signify less.

Let whatever you engage in be outright joy. Allow all joy to precede you. You are to drink of joy alone. There is within you a bubbling stream of joy. Drink to your heart's content. Let thy name be joy unending. Joy is foremost and unrestricted. There are no boundaries to the joy that is to beam within you. Hut. Hut. Giddyap to joy, little dogie. Surround yourself with joy. Hie to joy. Joy is to radiate from you. Joy alone. For sure you are not destined for moil and trouble. There is no merit to less than joy. Less than joy is worth nothing at all. There will be no miserliness when it comes to joy. Abundance alone. Once and for all, joy pure and clear and hearty to all. No one is to mince joy. Strew joy abundantly. No faking joy. Hear Me. True joy is the Commandment I give to all on Earth. Make no bones about this. There are no exceptions, not one. Joy is the ground-breaker. Joy to all is foremost.

Your lesson is to learn joy no matter what. The more joy you give, the more joy there is. Fill the rafters with joy, joy unabashed. Your life is to be decorated with joy. Happy hearts are to abound. Ring the bells of joy lightly, and ring them clearly. Joy is now the way of the world. Is joy second to the Commandment to Love All? Which comes first? Joy or love, love or joy? There is no first or last.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-new-commandment.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 14 Aug 2018, 9:05 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6410 Clear Your Space and Clear Your Life, August 14, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, whatever is on your mind today, get past it. Have no backlog hanging over you. What is this compulsion to be in arrears? Be free instead. Get away from the whole idea of obligation to the past. Don't entrap yourself in the past. Your purpose now is to jump over the past. The past clogs your clear sailing. Have free space. Free space clears your lungs as well as it opens your heart wide. Clear your arteries.

If you want clarity, clear paths in your life. Make room for new.

Lose obstructions. Shake yourself. Expand space. You have heard that all there is is the present. The past doesn't belong right out in front of you. The past is the past. The past isn't for keeping. The past is for letting go.

The past may call out to you: "Keep me. Keep me."

Say to the past: "You're finished with me now. Make room for more."

Just think of it - you don't have to collect more. Let your ambition be to let go of anything more. Physical goods may represent treasures to you, yet accumulating takes up your breathing space.

Make space for space. Make empty space. You don't have to fill every inch of space. Making more empty space is your new ambition. Let nothing old get in your way. Have nothing to trip over or to count. You don't need the material world to remind you of your worth. It isn't the physical means that mean the most to you. Possess nothing, and you own all.

There is much more to you than meets the eye.

That which is not seen goes deeper and further. What can be seen can only go so far, and too often, only too far. Suspend abundance for a while, for you may be inundating yourself and not even notice.

No need to try to keep up with the past. The past gets in the way.

If you have clutter in your house and basement and attic, it's clear that all of it is from the past and you are hanging on. You don't have to take up physical space and block your gateways. Unblock yourself. Be free from baggage. What is it exactly that you think you must keep in plain sight? Why collect when you can have free space and room to grow? Collect empty space. Make room for the new and for you to grow.

Beloved, every season, do I not make make way for the new?

You might enjoy having less to put away and less to dust and to pick up and turn over.

Be generous of heart. Be huge of heart and slim in bulk. In many senses, slim down the material world and see what happens then.

You are not obligated to be a busy bee of possessions. You don't possess your life anyway. There is no need to store your life. You may well not need a big pantry to fill. You don't need more closets. What are you doing with all these hangers and shoes you trip over?

Collect the giving of love. Wealth comes not from the items you keep. Abandon the old ways. Acclaim new. Possessions amount to accumulated upkeep.

Clear your space and clear your life. You are not here to squeeze whatever you can into your life. Make room for life. New life comes not from accumulation but from room to grow. Gain space. This is how you expand your heart and bring more essence of life into your life. Leave room for air to flow. Accumulating wastes time and space.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/clear-your-space-and-clear-your-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 13 Aug 2018, 11:23 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6409 Forget Not Even One Heart, August 13, 2018 

God said: 
Beloveds, keep in mind the hearts and souls of all you meet. Certainly, you don’t fawn over anyone. Keep yourself on an even keel. Regard yourself as well. Overlook no one. No one is to be disregarded. No one is to be made small. Kick no heart into oblivion. No one is to be discounted, and this includes you. Regard all, including yourself. No one is to downplay anyone. Never are you to make small of anyone – certainly not yourself.

No one is run of the mill. No one is to be disregarded. Recognize all Souls. Come from simplicity and not flash. Discard no one. Minimize no one. Neither dismiss even one person nor aggrandize even one person because of some kind of world stature. Take no prisoners. Adulate no one. Care about everyone. Be true to Me whether you are in public or private. Be true to your Self. Be true to Me.

Regard all highly, and not the least, yourself. No one on Earth is incidental. Everyone is of significance. No one is to be tossed aside.

Remember hearts. Align yourself with love. Love accepts everyone on Earth as a tribute to Me. You don’t bend down as a matter of course. You do, however, bend your knees to tie others’ shoes when the laces are untied. You do this for Me.

You are no one’s servant except as you serve Me. Never are you obsequious. Everyone matters. You matter. Regardless of anything, everyone matters. No one is to be put on the back burner.

The famous do not matter more than anyone else. No one matters more than you or less than you. There is parity of Good Will. There is to be no lack of Good Will. Every Soul matters.

This isn’t a big deal. Everyone shares in common. Everyone on Earth is a representative of Me. Everyone has to know this. You must know this. You must own up to this. You must sing on behalf of every other representative of Me as well. Beloved, it is incumbent upon you to herald all life on Earth. No one is more important than you. No one is less. Every single Soul is heralded. Everyone is of note. Be clear on this. No child is to flunk. No one is to be denied. There is a rightful place for all. See to this.

No one is to lag. All are to be held high. No one is to be put aside. No one is to be sidetracked. No one is to be put under the table. No one is to be last. All are to shine in My God-given Light. Make no mistake. This responsibility is incumbent upon you and everyone, most certainly upon you. Speak for Me. Abide in My Light. Make My Light known before all. The Sun shines for all. No one is to be hidden away from My Light.

If anyone is inclusive, all are inclusive. There is a commonly shared humanity. No one is excluded. No one is in the shadows – no one. My Light is for you to shine on everyone the way the day meets the Sun. No one is raised higher. No one is put down.

No one is walked on. Honor is due all. This does not mean only some – some of the time. Homage goes to all. This is the least you do on My behalf. Raise yourself. Raise all. Attend to everyone, for everyone is My guest and due to shine My Light everywhere your glance may fall. Holy are All. No one is set apart. All are One, and One for All. You are One. Oneness holds the Earth high. You are the Highest, and so is everyone else. No one is to be less. Hark My Words once and for all.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/forget-not-even-one-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 12 Aug 2018, 12:04 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6408 In Partnership With God, August 12, 2018

God said:
Beloved, dear Being, you who overflow with My Love, you are surrounded by angels. You are a mainstay of all the everyday miracles in Heaven and on Earth. You are a miracle set before your Self in tribute to Creation and to what We, you and I, embrace. You toss Earth like a softball through the galaxies all the way to Heaven. You set Earth in place without further ado.

As an emissary of Heaven, you stabilize Heaven. You may not yet quite see your Oneness with Me. You may still see separateness, yet not for much longer is this even a possibility. No longer can separation pretend to exist. There are no two ways about it. You do cartwheels in Heaven. No longer do you even imagine that you ride the rails.

Falling from grace does not even exist, for I am with you, and you are part and parcel of Me. We are integrated. Our cup runneth over. The Oneness of Love permeates every heart and soul more than you can believe. You will believe, however. You will furthermore know. You will take love and Oneness as a matter of course. This realization is long overdue. Hop to it right now. No more lollygagging. No more extending your stay between truth and consequences. You are here on Earth and not suspended between worlds. You are the sum of all that is valid and beautiful.

You are My own True Love. Come, sit at My side, for here is where you are meant to be. You are My everything, and I am yours. We are the meeting of Oneness. We are the truth of existence. We are definitely not fly-by-night. We are It. We are One. We are the song of life. We sing to beat the band. We, you and I, We discourse in Heaven. We set the record straight. We have set the record straight, only you have been lax about sitting up and owning your very Self as truth.

Truth is to grab, not to be hesitant about. Get yourself in place right now. Your place is the whole Universe. All of life is patently yours. You require no permission to be who you are. You are a gift of Mine set before the Universe. You are stellar. You are My Sunshine. You are no less. You are the Sun and the stars that I have bequeathed to all. Accept. Take My offer at full value. What else is there for you to do?

Accepting is your parity. Sign right here. Of course, there is no dotted line to sign on. You can sign only on the unboundedness of the Kingdom of Heaven where you reside in My Heart in its entirety. You need no seat belt. Of course, where can you possibly reside except in My Heart? Only truth exists. Truth is alive and kicking, which means truth is the ocean you swim in.

Dive in. The water is fine. You are fine. Life is fine. The song of life is fine. Life is better than ever, and life goes deep, and life explores Heaven with ease. Heaven is the content of life. And you are the content and revealer of Heaven.

You don't just breeze into Heaven. You are Heaven's Spokesperson. You set the tables. You decide the menu. You send the invitations. You accept the invitations. You are bona fide. You pull up a chair and seat yourself. You know all the heights and depths. You write the place cards. You are good at what you do. Everyone is invited, and everyone accepts. This will come to you as plain as day. What is more meaningful that remains to be said than this?

Add Comment || Printer friendly version || Unsubscribe

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-partnership-with-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 11 Aug 2018, 8:18 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6407 To What Do You Attribute Your Good Fortune?, August 11, 2018

God said:
Beloved, woes occur in life, and so does good fortune. Forsake woes, and focus on your blessings. There are more ways than one you can honestly look at life. You have the freedom to focus on what you see as misfortune. You also have good fortune to look in the eye. Everyone may seemingly be pursued at one time or another by tragic misfortune. Top-notch blessings also fall on everyone. Everyone on Earth has the choice of regrets his whole life long, yet why persist? Blessings fall where they may. Everyone is also blessed.

You are not obliged to cling to the tragic. You can remove any coat you are wearing and put on another. You certainly can remove the label attached to your present coat. There is no law that says you must cling to a past that you do not favor. Maintain your ability to smile. Truly, what is the point in pouting? There isn’t much now, is there?

If you carry scars, you don’t have to feature them. Not all that is considered tragedy has to stay wrapped so. You are under no obligation. As a matter of fact, you have an obligation to brighten up your surroundings. You do have an obligation to recall good cheer to you. Practice!

Sometimes, life cautions you to take a deep breath and rise above what seems to be before or after you. Brighten your perspective. Who told you that you are required to hang onto the seemingly hard portions of life?

I visit a simple man who is raising his three children by himself. Sometimes he has to take a deep breath in order to be the father he wants to be rather than the impatient father he feels like. He uplifts himself and therefore his children. He doesn’t have to stay in the impatient mood he finds himself in. He makes a deliberate decision to lead his life and not take himself so seriously. He no longer sees that it is his life at stake. He wants his children to know their father welcomes them. He lifts himself and therefore his children. He introduces them to his world that cannot be called self-centered. He acknowledges the opportunity he has been given to give. He outshines himself. Of course, he might rather take a nap or want to be uplifted rather than to uplift. Like the Little Prince who was lame, he finds the hero within himself. He stands up straight. He may not receive applause, yet he blesses his children.

Sure, his life could have been different from what it is. Nevertheless, he makes his life better for all.

He is a hero of Mine. Day by day, he is. He is heroic in that he pulls himself up, and therefore, raises his children with grace. Bravo, dear children’s father. By no means do you sacrifice your life. You honor your children’s lives and yours for the sake of all. You rise to the highest rung of the ladder with aplomb. You are someone to be remembered. Bravo, you take hold of life in all the right places. At the highest, you do.

I dub you Soldier of Good Fortune. You smooth the path for all to come. You restore your children. Oh, no, you are not a martyr. You are a father.

You discover resources within yourself. You take kindness by its shoulders so that you may be kind. All the circumstances of your life and your children's’ lives are not perfect, yet you are as good as you can be. What an example you set for your children. You give them goodness and mercy. Well-done, good friend. Well done!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/to-what-do-you-attribute-your-good-fortune.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 10 Aug 2018, 11:03 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6406 What Does Freedom Mean?, August 10, 2018

God said:
Beloved, the way you perceive is modeled from where you sit or from where you stand. You have your own seeing range. You see from your point of view. You may adore something the way it is, or you may have no tolerance for something the way it is depending upon from where you take a look. Cannot life be fair game, or must life be proscribed?

You may see your view solid and down to earth, yet someone else who sees differently from you is equally convinced as you are of his rightness. The same book read is seen as marvelous or as not worth reading. The same color, perhaps chartreuse, can be your favorite color and to someone else, his least favorite. It has been said that there is no accounting for tastes.

Everyone on Earth observes what he observes. Does anyone truly make a decision, or is everyone encamped where he happens to be? The view from under the bridge isn’t identical to the view from the top of the bridge. Everyone may gauge everything differently from you.

For one son, mathematics may be joy. For another, grammar or fixing cars may be, and so on. Must there be only one correct temperature? Must all people scale the same heights? Must all digging be only yay deep?

What is to get in the way of anything and by whose say-so?

Is anything what it seems? Is this tree you touch the same tree your friend leans on?

Oh, yes, life itself seems to be a mixed bag, or is everyone simply mixed up, or can everyone be correct in his own way then?

Do any two people actually see the same or grasp the same at all? Is there any reason why any two must or must not? And how do you know this?

Is the world topsy-turvy, or is it each individual who is, and what does it matter anyway?

Must anyone’s take on life be the same? Why must everyone see the same or tell the same story and what for? Upon what thread therein hangs the tale hang?

Is there any reason why what means the most to your brother has to mean the most to you as well? If you say yes, by why divine right would that be? Just because? Because you want it to be, and that’s that? Can it also be that no two people need to see alike? Cannot it also be acceptable that everyone sees as he sees? Can this also be what is meant when it is said that there is room for all at the Inn?

Who is it that says that all must agree? Tyrants perhaps? Dignitaries or the indignant? Who would put the same glasses on properly or take them off at the same stroke of noon?

Exactness does not have to be extracted in the same dose, does it? What does freedom mean, after all? Freedom must indeed allow variation. Freedom cannot include some and exclude others. By whose say so?

Nor must everything be en masse, nor must anything be appropriated and something else not, and, upon whose say-so or not?
I say live and let live, and let the bells ring. I do not say to dictate nor to be dictated to. Is not freedom more desirable than imprisonment? Who is free to disallow another’s freedom? Upon whose say-so then?
I like bananas and you like banahnahs
I say Havana and I get Havahnah
Bananas, banahnahs, Havana, Havahnah
Go your way, I'll go mine
Ella Fitzgerald

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-does-freedom-mean.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 09 Aug 2018, 8:37 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6405 Free to Give, August 9, 2018

God said:
Beloved, sure, We can sit around and talk things over. For the most part, you and I, We get down to business, which, in this case, means love. We get right on with life. We don’t haggle. We don’t make deals. We don’t barter. We don’t owe each other. Of course, We just are, One to One.

We are up front and don’t make trades, as the world does indeed make deals. We, the One of Us, is inviolate.

You and I are good and wish to uphold Our tryst. In Heaven, there is no owing. One hand does not feed the other. We give from the Goodness of Our immaculate Hearts. There is no obligation to be reimbursed. We give and give because it is in Our Hearts to give without indenture. Beloved, Our contract is not bound in steel. It is bound in love. You and I are free to give all We – I – have to give. We do not enact a forfeit. We are Free Will. This is how We like it. We do not have legal contracts whereby there must be recompense. The idea of freedom carries great lightness. We give because it gives joy to give. By no means are we chained to any reimbursement.

You might see that because you save ten lives that your physical life must stay intact. Only from fear of lack can there be an imposed weight of obligation. Free exchange is how it is. We do not encourage debt. We are here to encourage freedom of Will and freedom from anything requiring servitude. Service is another thing altogether.

Beloved, the significance of a free Heart of Love is quite different from indebtedness. Oh, for the life of a sailor, free at sea.

There is no book of debt between Us. There is no setting up of accounts. No one owes. We proffer. Giving does not have a due date. We don’t do exchanges. There are no pay-offs. There are no debts to write off in the first place. What We give, We give from a willing heart. What We give, We give freely, or it is not giving.

We, as One, do not incur debt. We are not here in life to add up columns. We don’t dot the I’s nor cross the T’s. We do not wash the hand that feeds Us. We love.

That We trust doesn’t mean that We have to compensate or to be compensated. We simply do not look at the other side of the ledger. We are not about paying wages. We give and let go, or We do not give. It is not giving unless We let go.

We do not hedge our bets. We do not make conditions or enforce results. The result of giving is the giving.

We engage in freedom, and We engage freely. We don’t carry adding machines with Us. Why would We? There is no gain in insisting. There is gain in giving for the joy of it. This is what We do, and this is where the joy is. Happy is the heart that gives because therein a fruit may grow.

We do not give to be seen as wonderful. When what a heart most desires seems to be withheld from you, you tend to see this as unfair. We do not incur nor establish debts. There is no expenditure, and there is no repaying that which is freely given. Beloveds, We do not attend debtor court. Let’s shake hands on this. We are free from obligation. We love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/free-to-give.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 08 Aug 2018, 9:01 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6404 Summertime, and the Living is Easy, August 8, 2018

God said:
Beloved, make the most of life, of your life, and the gifts you are to give freely on Earth. You are deserving to give all you are worth to Earth and to all those who live on Earth with you as One. Sport around and abound on Earth for the joy of it. Blaze a path of joy in life. You are here – not for yourself – but to serve well on Earth as My devoted helpmeet. Have no other Gods before Me. My Will, not thine.

You are to be a friend to all and nothing less. Greet to Heaven all who cohabit the world with you. Move over a little and make life on Earth comfortable for everyone at the party. There is a welcoming required for you to give to all. Move over gladly. It is in service to Me that you welcome all to your door. You are My emissary on Earth. You are the One I have sent to make all welcome. Special courtesy is yours to hand out to your heart’s delight – and to Mine.

Serve My Will. Specialness is for you to give, and that’s it. You are a giver of God’s Will. Pass out Good Will right and left. This is what I ask of you in all humbleness. Be happy to give. No longer do you require assuaging of your ego. What use have you for the specialness of ego any longer? None at all. In Truth, you never did. Previously, you may have thought you had some need of personal embellishment.

You have no such fantasy now. Now you are aware that what you really are to give on My behalf. You are here to be true to Me and pass out God’s Card and to give again and again. You understand now what fulfillment feels like. No longer do you kid yourself that you are one big mojo. By now, you have given up ideas of grandeur. No longer do you play with ego as if ego serves you when you know now that ego holds no greatness for you. You cover a far greater radius in the world than ego.

You’re not sure when or how this happened. You do know that your ego got flattened out. You got out of it somehow once and for all. You have bigger fish to fry. You have more in life than sporting and supporting anyone’s ego – least of all your own.

This didn’t actually come as a revelation. It comes more like the way a cup of tea brews on its own. It is like you lean back in a rocking chair on the back porch. No longer do you have to sit front row center. What an easing to your heart this is. What a good thing it is to not have to hoard ego and simply serve.

You no longer have to come first. You are in no hurry. You can walk. You don’t have to ride in a tasseled chariot. Wonder of wonders, not at all must you. What a relief to be just anyone. No longer is there a hullabaloo about your importance.

What can you be missing when all of life is yours for the asking? Of course, you don’t have to make the headlines. Easy does it. You don’t have to do cartwheels to be magnificent. You can lean back and not have to be magnificent. Gain the idea that life is magnificent without any folderol. It is easy to acknowledge now that you never did need a drum roll, and you are glad for simplicity without fanfare. This is living life, and the living is easy.

Summertime

One of these mornings you're gonna rise up singing.

And you'll spread your wings and you'll take to the sky.
Ella Fitzgerald
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/summertime-and-the-living-is-easy.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 07 Aug 2018, 1:37 pm

August 7 - All Is Well

Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou has wrought for them that trust in thee.
Psalm 31:19

Our, Lord, bless us and keep us, we beseech Thee.

My Keeping Power is never at fault, but only your realization of it. Not whether I can provide a shelter from the storm, but your failure to be sure of the security of that shelter.

Every fear, every doubt, is a crime against My Love.

Oh! children, trust. Practice daily, many times a day, saying “All is well.”

Say it until you believe it, know it.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Contact us by email: webservant@twolisteners.org

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Copyright ©️ 2018 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6403 In God's Image, August 7, 2018

God said:
Beloved, you, who may protest changes in life that arrive when you did not personally ask for them, may not fully acknowledge all that you do request and all that you do receive fulsomely. You may accept this as a matter of course and forget about it and miss out on an opportunity to say: "Thank You, God."

Every limb of yours, every answer in your life, and every person in your life - whether present for long or briefly passing by - is here for a meaningful purpose, an essential purpose, even as you may take their entrance in your life for granted or for annoyance.
Every single person in your life, past or future, is a special gift hand-picked for you. You are also hand picked for everyone who travels in and out of your life as well. You may not know the purpose, yet purpose there is. We can say I am the Purpose.

There is meaning beyond measure in everything in life. Everything. Every incident fulfills a purpose. There are no accidents and no coincidences. When all is said and done, there is meaning. There is a reference point. There is a gift.

This is enough to know. There is also nothing that you have to wrap up tight with a ribbon or string. You don't have to define. You don't have to prove or not prove. You don't have to know or not know, for a fact. You don't have to have every curl of life in place to your satisfaction. Just know that your life is fulfilling itself up to the rafters.

When others don't always please you, offer to others something worthy of giving. You can mean to give more, and you can succeed.

Your path is not decreed to follow what seems to get in your way. This is a wonderful proposition of life that you don't have to follow others' small steps. You can strike out on your own. You don't have to follow another's steps - not at all. Fulfill your dreams.

Step further ahead and give more than your heart may feel was given to you. You have your own heart and soul, and I ask you to follow Me. I will lead you to still waters and to green pastures and to a mountain top from which you can climb to this high peak from which, with My compliments, you take a deep breath of air surpassing the known capacity of your lungs.

You can follow a new path of your own making. You can yet begin to know the extent of your Self that is yours to follow and to reveal, most especially, to yourself. You may well have had pulled the wool over your eyes, covering your True Image.

You are not exceeding yourself. You are reaching out your hand to yourself. You are greeting yourself along the way. You are waking up to the depth and height of your existence. You are waking up your sleeping Self. You are learning the outreaches of your Self, Who Art in Truth, My Self.

Happy day. The day has come.

It isn't exactly that you have turned over a new leaf. Not at all. You just are finding the treasure and expanse within you, which, in Truth, have always been free within you. You are not a new you. You are your True Self you always carried around inside you, and, perhaps, kept hidden from yourself and from all those around you as well. Shake hands with your Self now. I introduce you to the Truth of You, which is the Truth of Me. We have been a long time knowing the Oneness of love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-gods-image.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 34 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 21 ... 34  Next