World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 26 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 5:36 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 4:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:56 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:05 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» iNSPIRATIONAL DEVOTION Israel
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» THE FREE PRESS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 5:52 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:40 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:24 pm by Admin

» Jewish History~ WHO DOES IT BELONG TO
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 4 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Thu 03 Jan 2019, 2:03 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6552 What a Difference a Day Can Make, January 3, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, can you let go of holding on so tight to life? Relax your hold. Let life speak for itself. You don't have to be a controller of life. Easy does it. Sometimes you hold on so tight, it's a wonder you can move your fingers. This is tension to an extreme. Relaxation is better.

You may have the idea that life cramps your style. It's possible that you're holding on so tight, you cramp your style.

Beloved, everyone wants peace and wants it even when they hold on too tight. Release tension. Tension isn't helpful. Fear isn't helpful. Loosen your muscles. Soften tension.

Relaxation is mightier than tension. You can see better with relaxation. Tension is costly. What exactly is tension supposed to do for you?

When you cook soup, you can stir soup lightly. You don't have to stir up a storm. Easy does it.

Let your soup stir itself. In cooking and in many things, you don't have to work so hard. Be laid back. Look up at the sky.

I, God - I don't work hard. I am easygoing. I am laid back. I don't have to let off steam. I don't get steamed up in the first place.

You don't have to crack your knuckles.

You can stir soup without splashing. You can let life be what it is.

You are not life's lord and master. Be life's relaxer. Untense your muscles. Don't try so hard. Relax. Bend. What is the big hurry?

Is there something you must prove? Is life a trial that must be adjudicated? Must life be sworn to? What if life is just as it is, no more and no less? You sure don't want to be an impediment to life. Nor do you have to whip it into shape.

You don't have to lean on the whole world. You don't have to prove that you are the fairest of all. There is nothing you have to prove. Whoever said you did? You don't have to hang up on life. Easy is as easy does. Who defines sorrow? Who defines, and what for?

What do you hold onto so tight for anyway? So what if your hair turns gray or if you dye your hair purple? Comb it just the same.

Have laughs along the way. Dance up a storm. It's perfectly okay when life isn't sensational. The most that life can be is what it happens to be when it is. You don't really have to whip life into shape. Life has its own leads to follow. Life is life any way you look at it. Life can depart only so far.

What difference can a day make? It can make all the difference in the world to you.

You don't have to take life so seriously. Life goes one way or another, and then there's a blip. You can only take life so far.

You went for a ride, and then the ride is over. You come back home and hang up your hat.

Then you are back at the races.

Have fun while you are at it.

Did I already say that? Life goes only so far. Life tends to be episodic. Who can decide how life turns out when all is said and done? How much must it matter when all is said and done?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-a-difference-a-day-can-make.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright ©️ 1999-Now Heavenletters™️
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 02 Jan 2019, 9:31 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6551 We Are Solid God, January 2, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved Child, grant Me service to My heart’s content. From you, I receive great joy. No matter how beleaguered you may feel, Beloved, grant Me great joy for the asking, and I accept.

Beloved, I relish you. Keep rising up higher.

Be like a great Christmas eggnog you pour yourself, and you are agog! Thank you for bestowing upon Me, Beloved, the service I bestow upon you. I, God, feel your quantum leaps of love for Me. You fill My heart to bursting. Beloved, what are you if not My Greatness?

I, God, drink of your love for Me to the fullest. My love bursts through My heart to say to your bursting heart so that I know that your love for Me and the gifts I give to you do not go unnoticed, even as, yes, you are more awake sometimes than at other times.

Just the same, I, God, am besotted with your love overflowing that fills Me to the brim. You may not always be fully awake, yet never do you forget altogether your awareness of Me, for We, as One, hang out in the Universe. It is a done deal.

Together, as One, We dance a tango seamlessly. Ah, yes, I am One with you, and so are you One with Me. What is this wonderful attraction We have for Oneness wherever the One of Us stands in Holy Light?

Oneness doesn't know separation. Oneness is Oneness. Oneness is not two. Rather One for all time. Separation does not exist and never did. Oneness is. Oneness is Eternal. Oneness is Oneness. Oneness is real. Oneness is not a stretch. Oneness is close at hand.

Not for one second can Oneness be apart. Accept the Truth of Oneness. There is nothing separate. Separation doesn’t exist. There is no twain. There is Oneness all wrapped up in One. Better to accept as you accept your given name. You may not have asked for your given name, yet you accept it and claim it. You are bigger than life in the world, dear.

Despite what you may think, We are Solid Gold. You are none of this nonsense you may claim you are. You are on a straight path. You do not wander. You are full steam ahead.

The ocean you swim in isn’t dark. You are part of a Lighted Life Stream. You cannot miss. Oh, yes, you may seem offline, yet there is no break, and so it is. Oh, yes, you can divert yourself, yet diversion does not win the day.

You may put on a costume. Costumes are only costumes. Costumes are made up. Costumes are costumes. Costumes cannot fool you, nor do they fool Me.

Oneness is the real thing. Coke is not the real thing. Oneness is. There is naught but Oneness. Right here in this One beating heart; this is Oneness, and Oneness is the Real Deal.

Anything else you think of is a diversion from Oneness. You cannot divert from Oneness, try as you may. And why would you try? Except you do.

Good grief, join hands and heart with Mine. Let’s skip around on the stars. This is inevitable. We do not have many miles to go. Anything called distance is only a notion. You can forget about notions and remember Me, which is You as One Heart. Hop to it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/we-are-solid-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 01 Jan 2019, 9:20 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6550 Days of Self Service, January 1, 2019 

God said: 
Beloved, you mean everything to Me. You are My Beloved. You are My Joy every day of the week and year and for all the years to come – forever and forever. This is Eternity. You are My Beloved Always and Forever. You are My Happiness. It is for you that I, God, am forever. You are My tie to Earth. You are My Total Joy, hither and yon. You are My Heart’s Desire. Don't you know My abiding love for you?

You may not take this as the God's Honest Truth because there may be times when you do not feel well-served. You may have a sore toe or a sore heart, and you are not well-pleased with all the delight you see heralded in Me when you are yet left wanting.

You may make conditions. You may feel unloved because you believe that if I loved you, I would jump to My-Lou to change a bit of your life here and there as I deliver life to you.

If you only knew, you would experience life to its fullest with roses in your cheeks and gratitude for life at the tip of your toe to the top of your heart. Gratitude would steer you forward and no longer longing for what you feel you may be being denied.

It is easy to believe that if I truly loved you, you would constantly be filled to the brim to your happiest at every moment.

Beloved, if you are not experiencing happiness to your fullest now, you may think you are railroaded and lack the freedom of your own free will when you are capable of holding a full cup of joy to your own lips.

Freedom of choice matters to you. Of course, it does. You are not to have your free will tossed away. You merit your freedom as you choose.

Fill your happiness to the brim right now. Decide your happiness. Don’t shirk at it. Take your happiness at its full value right now. Are you waiting for your happiness to be delivered to you as if you are hapless?

Toast happiness to your Self. Accept happiness as I will it to you. Drink up happiness, Beloved. Make a toast to happiness for everyone in the world, and this includes you.

Beloved, you are not to be a slug-a-bed. Serve yourself loyally and royally. Everything is self-serve in the world these days. Don’t slog around waiting to be hand fed, Reach your arm out and serve yourself as well as others. There is no longer lying around waiting for Me to press a cup to your lips. These days are days in which you offer service to yourself as well as to others.

Few these days can lie around and be served elegantly. Serve as much as you can. No longer lollygag around waiting to be served tooth and nail. These are days of independence. You are the server as well as the served. It is also royal to serve another as your Self.

There is joy in serving yourself and others. Being waited on is no longer so divine and timeless. Waiting on others has its joy. For one thing, it is good exercise. This also means that to thine own Self, be true. Be true to your Self and to Me, God, Who is insatiably true to you.

Love. Love even without an object. Strew love everywhere. Love will be known. Love high and low, and you will know it. You will be love known to the top of the rafters. Love will be known because you are yourself love to be known in the springtime and in the fall, winter, and summer.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/days-of-self-service.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 31 Dec 2018, 12:11 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6549 All in Good Time, December 31, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, favor the idea of looking forward to miracles. What is there not to believe in in this mortal world? What cannot come true? Think of it! Babies are born. Life moves on. Life comes and goes. Thoughts exist, and thoughts travel, and new thoughts replace old ones.

Yes, be sure to know that miracles come true.

At the same time as miracles come true, miracles are not for you to insist on like a cup of coffee at Starbucks. Your will isn't to boss miracles around.

In fact, it is likely that when you insist on when and how a certain miracle is to appear, you may prevent the flow of the miracle. There is something called trying too hard. Miracles grow like flowers. Flowers and miracles grow on their own. You can't rush a miracle to appear. A miracle comes when it's good and ready.

You, too, like to call your own shots. Be careful about what you mandate.

Of course, there are Great Spiritual Ones who have a way about them that brings miracles to their fingertips or at least to someone's feet. Pretty much real-life miracles appear at their own bidding in their own time.

How much do you like to be hurried?

Pretty much you have a rhythm of your own and can't quite adapt to another's rhythm comfortably. To each his own.

Nor can you whip others into shape. Nor do you like the words "Hurry! Hurry!"

You prefer to hear: "Take your time, sweetheart! Go at your own speed!"

Your own speed is the speed that works best for you. There is enough time in the world for the clothes you hang on the clothesline to dry.

Since when can you hasten the sun that shines? Life wants to go at its own speed. You can't hasten the dawn. There is merit to the idea that haste makes waste. Better that you follow Me rather than that you whip your own horses. The temperature is set.

What is the hurry, Beloved?

Hurry is how you lose stitches in knitting. What is so vital about hurrying? Who sets the pace? Who knows the pace to set?

Remember when life was slow and easy? Remember when you walked everywhere? Remember when hurry wasn't King? Remember when you weren't beguiled to order many treasures online?

Once upon a time, life was a piece of cake, and time didn't get all skedaddled. Remember when you had time to tap your foot, and no one had to get out of breath? Remember when you lived life one breath at a time. Remember when there was enough time for everyone and everything, and summers were slow and easy?

Miracles still caught up to you. Night and day still abounded. You walked one foot after another. You still got somewhere. You knew all you needed to know.

You paced yourself. You were not always going a-sputter. Spending time was not always the high point of the day. There was always enough time and space to live life by. You didn't run out of time. You didn't huff and puff. Time didn't always rule. Time was courteous. Time was patient.

Life was. You were part of life. You starred in life! You swung on the stars. You set the timbre of your life. You sang a song or two. You let life and everyone in life be. You did not count up catastrophes.

You played games and loved life as it came. You whistled while you worked. Life was resplendent, and you loved it all. There was always more than enough time and space. You soared.

Miracles fit in all in good time.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-in-good-time.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 30 Dec 2018, 1:23 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6548 Where is the Rapture?, December 30, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, you ask again and again: "God, am I truly once and for all, Your Beloved?"

"Yes, you most certainly are," so sayeth the Lord.

You are not in arrears, nor am I in arrears. Oneness is. Oneness is exactly where Oneness is meant to be. We are One as always. If you feel plagued, you plague yourself. No longer distress yourself.

Pester no one, and most especially don't pester yourself. Decide a good motif to run through your day. Stay on kilter. Unjangle your nerves.

Sure, there is the aspect that today is just another day. This is how days are. Who can say exactly how today is supposed to be and all that is or isn't to befall today or tomorrow?

A day is called yours because you enter into it and are part of it. Today belongs to many. Beloved, don't take any day amiss. You may just be seeing a shadow on tomorrow. You do not as yet know the whole story. You may not know the half of it. You may never know more of it no matter how sure you are that you do.

Who says you have to know all of the why's and wherefore's and how come's and what for's and why not's?

Soon enough, a day is done, and a life is done. Life takes its course, and you find yourself on another adventure. No two days are alike, yet take joy.

Beloved, you have asked Me: "O God, what is the matter?"

I, God, tell you frankly there is no matter. Matter does not exist. You simply get a run for your money no matter what turn life may take.

You go uphill and downhill. You walk across the street. You say, thank you, and you say you're welcome. You say hello and good-bye. You ask yourself, what time is it, and what time was it, and you ask yourself why do you care so much? Did I, God, make it so?

Shakespeare said: "Too much ado about nothing."

Child, you seem to see that a chapter begins, and another chapter ends. One day begins, and one day ends, and you are off to the races. The Sun rises, and the Sun sets. Stars blink. Someone starts his computer. Someone turns off his computer. Someone loses his wallet, and someone else finds the wallet and returns it. A car starts, and another car doesn't start.

You suppose that someone goes to sleep somewhere, and someone else wakes up sooner or later. Someone climbs a tree, and someone falls from a tree. Is this all that to-do about nothing that Shakespeare thought of before there were computers to turn on?

All of life seems so important, and then you start all over again. You plod along, or you bounce back, and the day is done, and the night begins. Where are you? Where did you begin? You understand that you never end.

What's it all about or not about, and what difference does it make? Where is the rapture? When do you begin to know something worth mentioning? And how on earth do you know how to tell time, and when do you remember anything, and why should you remember it, especially when it seems to haunt you?

Look! Here's another turn in the road, and it's all water under the bridge - as bridges are.

You know the alphabet and the multiplication tables. You know the gang's all here. What do you have to know anything for? What difference does the day make, and who, in God's Name, says so?

What time did you go to bed last night, and what time did you wake you wake up this morning, and what for and why not?

Beloved, you ask Me what I was just saying. What conclusion do I make? Which side is up, and which way is the way to go Home?

God, I ask You, am I truly Your Beloved? Am I?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/where-is-the-rapture.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 29 Dec 2018, 5:33 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6547 Love is Always in Style, December 29, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, remind yourself that you are My Beloved. Remind yourself of this more than you remind yourself of anything else - most assuredly of anything sodden passed around in a world that may not take its full due of pleasure.

I assure you, no matter what the world tells you right and left, I tell you what is most important for you to remember with joy. You are made for joy. Joy is your due.

Whatever the world may say to cut your heart down in size is beside the point, for I speak accolades to you. You may make what you call error, even grievous error, yet you yourself are not an error. I am utterly opposed to your putting yourself down. I won't have it.

Furthermore, I erase any errors you may be accused of. Tell Me, why would I keep errors? I refuse to listen to anything said against you. Whatever the highest court in the land may say about you, I do not credit it one whit. What for? I, God, do not put up with God-unbidden errors. I have a higher vibration, and so do you. You must know what piece of pie you choose for all time.

The world is here for a higher purpose than to put you down. The world is intended to sing your praises. Anyone can be expert at finding fault in the world. This is not an assignment I give. Absolutely not. Not at all. Who has not already been put down more than enough already? I, God, do not put anyone down. For God's sake, I know better, and so do you.

When the day comes that you receive Godwriting directly from Me, you will pick up the accolades I send to you. You will be powdered in gold dust. No longer will you stutter one disparaging thought.

Beloved, what does the world need now? Answer Me.

Tread softly on Earth. You are not to wipe your feet on Earth. Door mats are for wiping your feet on. Never ever are you to step on another person. Other people are yours to inspire. Who is going to inspire the world if you don't?

You are not here to depress anyone, including yourself. I do not tell you to be pressed down by this or that or anything at all. If you acquiesce too easily to discouragement, I most loudly suggest that you cut it out. Go ahead and dance a jig. Do not divest yourself from all joy as if somehow this is what you are for.

My desire for you is all-encompassing joy. Love alone makes sense in this world that too many see as an errant lover. Oh, yes, joy to the world. Another chorus of joy to the world. Is there a possibly greater joy than love? What are you here for but to love? You have My backing.

Love the world. What else would I ask of you? If you are to submit to anything, submit to the joy of your love and nothing less. Love has been around for a long time. Love will never go out of style. Love is coming back big time all over the world.

See love expanding over the horizon now, love enough to spill, love enough to beckon all over the land and the sea, enough love for all and never less. This is how it is with love's influence now. I created you for love forever and a day.

Add Comment  || Printer friendly version  || Unsubscribe

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/love-is-always-in-style.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 28 Dec 2018, 5:20 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6546 All of Life Is Rare and Precious, December 28, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, you are here on Earth in order for the world to blossom. You desire freedom, and you and I exist as One to make a mark in life and to discover the life considered yours and to gaze upon all life and love in the Universe by Divine Right.

Relationships are known as inter-relationships.

A newborn baby has a lot of power over you, and that’s how it is. Your baby has full sway over you. The baby cries, you feed him and pat his back, and you get up at all hours of the night. When your baby wants to nurse, you nurse him. This is just fine with you. In fact, you are each the other side of the same coin.

Beyond desire, you have instincts. You wonder if it is possible that desires are instincts. Can this be?

Furthermore, it has been said survival depends upon the continuation of the species.

The word species may not fully engage your heart. The idea of species is long ago and far away. Individual souls seem to get right to your heart and mean more to you in one way or another than an abstract species.

Nevertheless, how sad you are when you grow up and hear that the beautiful unusual flowers named lady slippers that you used to pick in a nearby woods when you were a child – you pulled lady slippers from the ground by the handfull and left many where they fell – oh, how your innocent heart falls to the ground to hear that fervent lady slippers might become extinct. No more lady slippers? How could this be? Did you do it?

And so whim also exists. You ask: Can whim also be God-given?

Yes, life is a balancing act. What is right, and what is privilege, and when shall the twain meet? Why would others want to decide what part you play in life? It would be great if life could be just right from the beginning. How would you know they are or are not?

Everyone wants goodness on earth. If only everyone could agree as to what is good and what is not. It seems that there are infinite choices of every kind. Beloved, what cannot happen in this world of seeming chance?

There are many ways of ruling. One way of ruling is by saying no, just that, no tips the cart, like it or not. It’s fair or not fair depending on where you sit or not. No seems to rule the day. Sometimes it seems that all swords are crossed. How is it that sides where you were born when no side is a winning side – huh?

What is virtue, and what is due, and how much and who has the say?

Now bring Me into the mix. I am here. You are here. We are One now and forever.

Oneness is greater than forever and a day. One single day is a wonder of Creation and worth what I attest that you and I in deep, wide, and far terms, are Oneness Supreme and nothing less. I affirm that Oneness is the Highest Truth and the One to live by. When Oneness is blessed, then the One Heart of all is blessed.

On Earth, when Oneness seems to be left aside like a lady slipper in the dark brush, Oneness may be bereft of its crown.

In other terms. Oneness comes shining through. There is naught but Oneness. Oneness cannot be bereft of even a glimmer of its crown. You are Oneness. There is no departing from Oneness. You don't go anywhere without Me. This is the meaning of Oneness. One is One. It is I who speaks, and it is I Who hears. I am you, and you are I. Oneness alone is. Hip hip hooray!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 27 Dec 2018, 11:34 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6545 Godwriting! Godwriting! Godwriting! , December 27, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, some may see your taking on Godwriting as not only bold yet also as outright impertinent, as if you may flagrantly take on that to which you have no right.

Of course, it is I Who gives you the right!

By what right might you or anyone reject My invitation?

As I, God, see it, it is courageous and simple of you to Godwrite. It is competent of you to trust in Me.

When you find yourself opening up to Godwrite, you are not trying to become a great figure in the world. God-given Godwriting isn't about your showing off. It's about your being willing to see what can be. You have fervor for Me. I say to you often enough to trust in Me, and now you give Me an opportunity to fulfill My Will. Isn't your Godwriting My Will?

Beloved, you simply are saying:

"Okay, God. I dare to open myself before You. I dare to say Yes to you. To Whom should I better say Yes to than to You, God? You are by far My greatest possibility. Of course, God, I am giving You and myself a chance. I am eager to come closer and closer to You, God. How else can I do it? I exercise My God-given right in You and in My Self doubt in You and my Self. Oh, yes, God, write through my hand.

"Here, God, I give You the use of myself to write with. I will follow You where You lead. You tell me that I don't even have to believe that I can follow You. I can follow you just the same."

I, God, say to you, Beloved, that the life of a Godwriter is about humbly desiring to come closer to Me. This is one of the humblest things in the world that you offer to Me.

It is also one of the greatest things in the world for you to accept from Me. How good it feels to you to accept from Me. It is glorious of you. I have no doubt of your ability,

In Godwriting, you declare your love. Beloved, I show you how to love Me as the love You are.

And, so, child, you are right. When you set yourself to give Godwriting a whirl, you dare to open your heart to the Kingdom of Heaven. I invite all. When God invites, by all means, accept.

Godling, I am the One Who suggests that you write down My Voice, My Voice which lies within your heartbeat.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/godwriting-godwriting-godwriting.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 26 Dec 2018, 2:31 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6544 Human Evolution II, December 26, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, the same as in life, Godwriting isn’t about filling in the blanks.

The world seems to like to use outlines to fill in. This is not the case for Me. Not God! Not I! I am spontaneous and extemporaneous. I am Infinite. I am also instant. This is how Godwriting occurs. It arrives as it arrives as it happens to. You are not usually offered a preview is what I mean. The stream of My heart flows to you and enters you This is a great blessing given to you on Earth, this gift of life. Avail yourself of it.

Godwriting arises as it arises. An instance of Godwriting may arrive in steps of installments. One word leads to another, one sentence to another, one paragraph to another and so on. You do not necessarily know what what an incipient Heavenletter is going to say before it is set down in front of you. Even then, Godwriting may not be set in stone. Godwriting is a fluid carefree thing on its own.

As it is, you are My stenographer. You play a significant role, yet you do not play an all-powerful role, rather, a side-role. Beloved, you may not be so keen to take on much more responsibility anyway, true?

Some Godwriters may receive the heart of Me in short snatches. Some receive Me in long extensions. Beloved, you are not the decider. You are a modest receiver. What comes, comes. You are blessed with My vibration as you catch on to it.

It is interesting to Me that Mike, the asker of the question who had prompted an earlier Heavenletter, saw the topic of Godwriting as related to Human Evolution. Yes, there is a connection, although I had not thought of this connection until just now.

Of course, evolution is ongoing. Evolution has been taking place right along. A burst of energy blazes forth. Evolution is not cut and dried. Perhaps no one can affirm that human evolution will complete itself. Evolution rather simply moseys as it happens to.

Of course, evolution goes beyond the physical. Physical evolution is one slice of life.

It is no surprise to you that Our beloved animals also communicate on deeper layers. You have known the sweet day to day essences of canines. You have read about how elephants ascend high and stir and coalesce or exceed your beautiful human heart.

It is no surprise to hear that blessed sensate animals hear God and have a keen sense of respect for the Higher Power called God.

What can Godwriting be but greater awareness? Certainly a sensitivity of a subtler nature. All the physical senses merit more appreciation than you may give them day in and day out. Life, as it is, may be taken too much for granted. It is a great thing to be alive on Earth. Hold life high, yes, will you? How you become like a lit torch.

What can there be that hasn’t already been going on here on Earth to Our delight?

There is Infinity. We spend Infinity together. There is nothing like life in the world than what you are in the midst of at this very moment, is there?

Life is a high-stepper. Thank God for life as it occurs in the world. You access life on Earth as a blessing given to you unto you fresh from God at this very moment. Think well of life as it comes to you. What an enterprise you are on! Hallelujah!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/human-evolution-ii.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 25 Dec 2018, 8:52 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6543 Human Evolution I, December 25, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, on October 23rd, 2018, Mike, deeply desirous of Godwriting, publicly wrote to Me, God, on the Heavenletter forum. Interestingly, Mike entitled his question:

Human Evolution:

Dear God, Mike wrote, I wish I could communicate with You directly.

Regards,

Mike Wagner

I said:

Beloved Mike, you are not the only one seriously desirous to Godwrite who feels this way.

I, God, guarantee that you and everyone who seeks to hear Me, and perhaps a few who are not quite so eager to hear Me, will hear whispers from Me when you let it happen, when you get out of the way, when you don't decide ahead of time that you must have fantastic Godwriting! Yes, you may even have quite ordinary Godwriting, what do you care?

I guarantee that you will get into the swing of Godwriting. Sit back and allow Godwriting to happen.

You are not the Godwriter, I AM. Godwriting is natural. You do not make it happen. You offer yourself to receive it. The Godwriting that you hear and write down does not have to be a miracle of miracles. What you hear from Me does not have to be world-shaking. It doesn't have to be spellbinding. You don’t and can't MAKE Godwriting happen. You can only allow it to happen. This is the thing about Godwriting – it's EASY. In fact, unless it’s easy and blossoms on its own – it isn't Godwriting.

Do you think I strain for Words? Nor does Godwriting have to appear in golden light with Heavenly music. Just let what comes come and accept it at that. Let go of the idea that you are to be some kind of super-duper Godwriter. Keep following the trail.

At the moment when Godwriting actually happens in a Godwriting workshop, even then, a few or more aspiring Godwriters are ironically confident that they will NOT catch onto Godwriting, how could they? In their minds, they are no great shakes. But who said you have to be a sensation, anyway? Not I.

You are an ascending Godwriter who wants the sun to shine from your fingertips. All you have to be is an innocent humble human being who wants to be closer to God, is this you?

There is a point in the safe environment of a Godwriting workshop, after you first write down My Words without paying too much attention to them, when you read back out loud the humble words you receive in a small group, even then, what you write down may still may not seem "good enough" to you.

When new Godwriters listen to what they read aloud and begin to "feel it", as Hollywood might say, they feel “something” from hearing themselves read the written words out loud.

The thing is that nothing momentous has to happen. It’s fine if it doesn’t. Godwriting isn’t hard work. It sure isn’t something you concentrate on. You don't strive.

What can also happen as you read out loud the words you hear or sort of hear, you may well find your heart touched by these words you hear yourself read out loud. Taken unawares, you too may find yourself crying a little or a lot, not that you have to. What has happened?

You begin to feel the power of what comes from your hand. It isn't your own writing – except as you are One with Me, that is. Simple words come to you from Me. There is no way in particular that Godwriting has to look like or sound like or anything at all. The Godwriting that you receive may not be what you thought you would hear.

Everyone's Godwriting has a style of its own. And each Godwriter may have something of a style or filter of his own.

Ahead of time, no one writing on My Behalf has a ballpark idea of what a specific Heavenletter is about until it has written itself down. You aren't following a scenario.

In a good way, you are the last to know. It’s great not knowing! You simply want to receive whatever I happen to want to give you. There is no cut and dried formula. Be open to come-what-may. Be open to all glad tidings, Beloved.

To be continued…...

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/human-evolution-i.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 24 Dec 2018, 2:34 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6542 Call Goodness to Yourself, December 24, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, I don't tell you anything new when I say that into each life some rain doth fall. You already know this well. Sometimes you don't believe it, for instance, that even saints have days that seem unfair. There seems to be random pain. Gandhi was so for peace, and yet he was assassinated. Christ was misunderstood, etc.

What looks like grievous error to you seems to fall where and when it may.

I am aware that you are not desiring to give your pain away to others. You do not desire this kind of atonement for yourself and your loved ones. You would love everyone on Earth to avoid pain and suffering under any or all conditions, and you don't want to run into hurt either.

You wonder that cannons are fired, hit or miss. You cannot imagine that I would cause anyone unnecessary suffering, yet you see the repercussions that befall everyone hither and yon. Long have you heard complaints from every corner of life. Suffering is suffering no matter upon whom it falls. It would seem that everyone could use the protection of armor. There does not seem to be any armor handed out to anyone. Protective vests do not seem to exist.

Neither youth nor age protect you. Nor do your beliefs seem to spare you. You can do penance or not do penance and still not defray one kind of difficulty or another. Exoneration doesn't seem to be the way it works in the world.

No matter who you are or how innocent of wrong-thinking or wrong-doing you are, no matter how loving you may truly be, alas, you are unable to defray difficulty. Sooner or later, it seems that everyone suffers alike.

I ask you, regardless, to merit a portion of joy to yourself just the same. Go through what you must and not belabor it. Don't think that it is your right to suffer. It is fine to make do with the best there is for you to do. It is for you to keep your eye on the sun that shines so vastly before you.

Beloved, you have the cream of the crop to pick from. Your fate is more than one-sided. You have choices as to what to dwell on. You have more than one option. You have the contents of the whole Universe.

The idea that you must suffer is a man-made idea. I say kindly to you that it is primarily the world's idea and not your idea that you must suffer. You mandate that you must suffer, and then you account for the reasons. You add them up. You have an open-ended list, and, as it happens, the more you think of the people in your life who foil you, the angrier you become. Is it not like this for you? You heap up one report after another. You prove to yourself again and again that you are someone who is unfortunately unfairly wronged, and you hold onto your grievances in big block letters. Herein is how to bear the brunt of this world no matter what.

Beloved, you are a fall guy when you say you are. This is the picture you paint and the picture you keep looking at. You prejudice yourself. You call this wrongdoing to yourself and call foul, as though you are obliged to draw wrongdoing to yourself. You are rather obliged to call goodness to yourself, so say I.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/call-goodness-to-yourself.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 23 Dec 2018, 3:07 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6541 “I’m Okay, You’re Okay”, December 23, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, so much in the world at large today emphasizes how you are supposed to change right and left. This is with the idea of getting ahead. I am all for progress, and for you to progress to your heart's content, yet must you have to have a total makeover and become someone else in order to become what you most want to be?

Must you have financial success? Romantic success? Marital success, etc.? Be a phenomenal artist and play the banjo to the delight of all who hear you play? What resounding applause!

Must you be size 4? What's wrong with you as you are? Perhaps habits of thinking. Perhaps lack of belief in yourself holds you back from stardom. You may have the idea that as you are isn't good enough. Maybe what you feel is a lack of drive.

It's also possible you don't know who you are and what you want in life. It can be that you don't really want to be a trailblazer. Maybe you are a late starter. Maybe you just haven't begun yet. Of course, you can learn and grow from inside and outside.

I am all for your achieving financial success, yet I have to ask you: Is this essential to who you are? Are you missing out unless you are at the top of the production line?

You may not, as yet, know how to begin to know the strengths you were born to. It may be that your heart, your good heart, your wise heart, just hasn't popped up to the current trends as yet.

Aren't self-propagating desires worth fulfilling acceptable as well?

Must My children follow the crowd? Who decides this?

You could be a late bloomer that the world might say has missed the boat. Or maybe you don't require the boon of being a show stopper.

Are there two lines for My children to line up in? One is called "Raving Success" at the head of the crowd. The other "Slow Learner." Or as yet a story untold?

Must everyone be rated as a success in the world? What is the intrinsic value in this rating? It can be monetary. It can be how you appear in the eyes of the world.

Hmm, maybe we are talking about the fairest of all. Yes, you can break out from the past, yet must you demand it of yourself?

There is both inner and outer success in the world. It is understandable how everyone wants to be the star of the spiritual circuit as well. You wouldn't mind wowing the world with your advanced knowledge of God.

You wouldn't mind the bulk of people in the world turning around to look up at you in the bright lights.

If you are one of the children of the world, you would be overjoyed if your mother would have always admired you, not only as you could be, yet exactly as you were when you swiped cookies from the cookie jar.

I put My stamp of approval on you as you are. You don't have to excel in a marching band to pass your muster with Me.

Do you remember in the world the time when it was in style to say: "I'm okay, and you're okay?" You would pat everyone on the back for the pure joy of it.

What happened to this rough-hewn idea of being okay in this moment?

Never forget, Beloved, you are always good enough for Me. It's okay for you to not have to perform. Just your Being can be great. It's still okay to lie down on your back in a green pasture and look up at the sky chewing on a straw.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/i-m-okay-you-re-okay.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 23 Dec 2018, 12:57 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6540 If I Could Only..., December 22, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, there is no need for you to countermand what life happens to feel like today. I am saying that you may think something is wrong with life. You think it's wrong that you have a migraine headache. You think you have a situation that has to forego itself and have a different situation arise to come to your rescue. Who told you that life has to be different from what it is?

You told yourself so. I believe you did. Would you prefer that a life situation be different? Yes, you would, very definitely. Beloved, rather than insist that your situation change dramatically, change your insistence.

There is no question that some situations are difficult. You say you have a hard row to hoe. Clearly, there are situations that are very difficult to accept. Dear Ones, Instead of fighting tooth and nail, work on your acceptance, will you?

There are situations that no one relishes. No one is rolling over in joy at changes that seem to arrive uninvited and at a price.

You may come with a bias. No doubt, it's a rare person on Earth who doesn't like one thing less than another. No matter how hard you may argue one thing or another, you already know that someone else has met with harder difficulties than are yours by far, and somehow or another, they raise the meaning of their lives above despair.

Please understand My heart. I really don't ask you to say: "I made the best of what I got."

I ask more of you. I tell you to love and to love more and to find a vein of meaning as hard as this may be in the situation that you may be in. I am not going to tell you that you are marvelous to bury the hatchet. Beloved, I ask you: Must you carry a hatchet that now you have to bury? Why would you carry a hatchet that you now have to bury?

Remember this, and never forget it. You are not wonderful to forgive. If you still haven't forgiven, you have taken too long.

Here's a true story:

Recently, a young wife and husband had their first baby born happy and healthy in every way except the baby had no eyes whatsoever in his beautiful face. None. The young couple could moan and groan and protest their child's situation from now until doomsday.

They accept their boy with love and gratitude. They lifted their hearts. They said to Me: "Thank You, God. We will see that this boy will hear and touch and eat and laugh and smile and love life. He will see with deeper than eyes."

Life is not always a dreamed of life. Look, princes and princesses and all golden full-bodied children with every advantage do not always live perfect lives. Everyone has the same good sunshine. No one knows ahead of time the good that he or she may do.

Of course, you remember the story of the Lame Prince and also the story of the Little Engine That Could.

Not all liabilities are liabilities. Be glad you have great good to do. You don't have to say: "I will overcome." Nor do I want you to be thinking: "I will compensate."

When someone gives you Halloween candy and it's not your favorite candy, you don't say "Thanks, couldn't you have done better?"

What does a thank you cost you?

What the world sums up as a catastrophe also somewhere within it may hold a reward.

Thank God for every blessing you are given.

Sometimes you would undo life as it is handed to you if you could, if only you could...

There is more you can do. You can grace the world regardless of what you have or do not have. You do not yet know the heights you can reach and inspire others to as well. Remember you are the sons and daughters of a King.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 22 Dec 2018, 12:42 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6539 The Glorious Moment of Godwriting, December 21, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, the Godwriting that will write itself today is as yet unknown to you. At the moment today's Godwriting starts to be written down, this is when My heart begins to become a revelation flowing from your hand. Godwriting is a spur of the moment occasion. It may well be your desire, yet it is not your decision. There will come to be a specific moment when you walk in with Me as One.

Godwriting is truly a gift from God. Beloved, what is not a gift from God? Good grief, what is not a gift from God?

There are occasions when you foresee something that you may think is ripe for Godwriting, you do. You feel its urgings. You may find that the actual topic appears differently from what you had anticipated. Beloved, consider Godwriting like fishing. There is a specific moment when the fish bites.

Beloved, you write down for Me so you don't have to try to keep remembering. Godwriting until it is written isn't known. It doesn't lock itself down. On the pre-levels of thought, My Words begin to arise. Godwriting is not of intellect nor logic nor precognition. You can't lock down Godwriting ahead of time.

A Heavenletter is borne of itself, the same way you cannot ordain when you will fall in love at a dance you go to. Your little self cannot ordain the content of a Godwriting. You do not birth the Godwriting. You witness its birth. You write it down.

Godwriting may bear a similarity to music a composer seeks to compose - something beautiful along a certain vein, yet, the music unfolds as it does when it does. You may find a different music.

Godwriting is not a known sequence. My words are unknown until they create themselves as if from head to toe.

Godwriting creates itself at My behest. Oneness reveals itself. You do not manufacture Oneness, nor do you manufacture Godwriting. My given messages write themselves. When Godwriting writes, God delivers it to you. Godwriting bursts from you - not at your will but at Mine.

In the world, every morning and evening, you relish the sunrise and sunset to their fullest. You love to observe them, let Me say, not by exerting force but rather from My desire as I reveal My Godwriting to you.

Godwriting lands in your lap, sometimes deeply propelled, sometimes almost by surprise, desired yet not at your command. Yes, you are right here willing to hear what I wish you to hear.

When a young child first learns to read in elementary school, there comes a glorious moment when the light bulb goes on. The glorious moment. There is no learning really. The new reader suddenly is self-propelled. There is a moment when reading is simply water falling off a log.

In the same way, you can't make yourself fall in love at a dance no matter how much you want to. Falling in love isn't an order you fulfill. Love comes as it comes. In the same way, there is a magic moment when you catch on to riding a two-wheeler. You don't whip bike-riding into shape. You are simply sailing along perfectly balanced on your bike.

A moment arrives. There is nothing to it. Fulfillment bursts through. You are made for Heaven now just as you always have been. You find out that you are a Beautiful Soul and always have been greater than you dreamed yourself to be right along. I always knew.

Hallowed are you as I hold you lightly in My arms. Here you are. You are My One Love complete right here and now. This is how My Will is done, Beloved.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-glorious-moment-of-godwriting.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 20 Dec 2018, 11:55 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6538 Say Good-bye to Woe, December 20, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, free yourself from all your internal cross interrogations. They visit you rudely and at length. You go over and over these cross examinations. You wear yourself out. You would like to erase them and stop dredging up what you didn’t say and so wish you had said. No longer belabor the past.

You don’t get anywhere. You pick at yourself and repeatedly get nowhere yet go through the interrogation process as though somehow, someway you will do better this time. You keep wounding yourself without getting anywhere. You have already punished yourself enough. You may go on and on to no avail.

Yes, get off this treadmill and the appearance of powerlessness. You tend to go over the same damaged goods, getting nowhere and yet, as if, self-hypnotized, you keep going on and on about what someone said or did that rankles you. You keep pounding away at another’s errors and your own as if glued to earphones. You may bring back the bad news and play it over and over without mercy. Your mind keeps fiddling with the dials.

Ask Me and your own Self to stop this parody once and for all. Ask:

“God, I beg You to replace this script for me. What in God’s Name is wrong with me that I can’t let go of this subject? What do I think I am doing? This isn’t minor in my book. God.

“God, I am like a terrorist who tortures myself. Please help me to turn this off. Am I doomed to keep going over and over my life to no end? Once an unremitting replay is enough.”

Beloved, you are faithfully under a spell from the past. You try too hard to get all this off your mind. Release these unfortunate thoughts. They give you a headache. How do We get your mind off yourself altogether?

You don't have to go down Memory Lane, for you may compound your sense of helplessness. You repeat and repeat and, you listen in on yourself again.

Remember White-Out? Metaphorically paint over the front page of your news with a paintbrush of white house paint and let go of faulting yourself. Or start laughing out loud or run two miles at a clip or climb the Empire State Building or shorten three pairs of jeans.

It’s no secret to you that you have better things to do than replay wrongs done to you, or worse yet, wrongs you left behind for others.

You understand that there is a certain vibration that woe calls out. Why would you carry past woes with you – why would you?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/say-good-bye-to-woe.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 19 Dec 2018, 2:26 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6537 How Do Human Beings Stay in Love?, December 19, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, We don’t make trades, you and I. Life isn’t about I wash your back, and you wash Mine. We go deeper. Sad to say, sometimes, life seems to be a deal breaker.

Life isn’t about getting away with saying: “You love Me, and I’ll love you.”

Love isn’t a promissory note. Life doesn’t always seem to be a fair trade.

There is a reciprocal aspect of love. May love always be in full bloom.

Life often seems to be something like this: You are playing cards. You receive four aces straight up! No matter how fine your hand is, you don’t get a guarantee that you will get four aces again tomorrow or ever again. You can’t seem to guarantee love from yourself to another either, no matter how much you would like to. You may be out on a limb. You declare there must be more to true love than you know – if, indeed, true love is.

Everyone seems to seek true love. What is the secret to finding it? Can it be possible that you walk right past true love?

You seem to be at the mercy of love. Clearly, you crave more. You don’t want to tally up love like a bookkeeper, yet you have always wanted more love.

You have also deeply desired more love to give. Frankly, love in your heart has not been steadfast. You have not received enough, nor do you give even a facsimile of enough. Perhaps you have been left holding the bag, or you never really had love in your corner – not even a facsimile of love.

You wouldn’t mind a credit card made for love, to be able to stop at an ATM where you can fill up on love whenever you want.

Bewildering seems to have been the main theme of love for you or plain empty-handed. What if, in this lifetime, you never know true love or come close to it?

If life is not love, what then is it?

Maybe someday you will write a bestseller: “When Does Love Come Knocking at My Door?” Or: “Does True Love Really Exist?” Or: “Many People I Know Know Love from Novels.”

You see, you haven’t been much good at love for the long haul – perhaps not much good at love for the short haul either. Alas, either you can’t be pleased with anyone that long, or no one keeps on loving you. Where does this leave you?

To fall In love is another story. Easy as pie. A little sweet talk, and you’re gaga.

You wonder if you really have shaken hands with love.

“What’s It All About?” goes an old song.

Ask yourself a question about love across the board, and you might might answer:

"How would I know what is true and what isn’t? I know the questions but not so much the answers."

You wonder if, in life, you have ever been real at love, or have you just been playing at it and never quite getting there? You may have assumed you were real while you handed yourself some lines to speak out as if you had a clue as to what you really feel. Did you string yourself along? Were you a con artist of some kind? If so, you conned yourself. Yes, sadly, you conned your own heart a time or two .

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/how-do-human-beings-stay-in-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 18 Dec 2018, 10:40 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6536 Be True to Your Self, December 18, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, see how you grow. I see you grow right before My eyes. You may have had a hang-up or two. Life may seem to have been handed to you. You may focus on what you see in yourself as lacking. Better to believe Me, as I believe in the truth of you, Beloved.

You may have bought inaccurate handed-down pictures of yourself - ill-based rumors that you are not much at all.

When will you accept that you are an amazing Human Being soaring to Heaven at the speed of light?

Old biased pictures painted of you may never have been true. Still, you may have lived by it. No matter how untrue a portrait painted of you is, you tend to carry it round with you as proof of what? Inadequacy?

For eons, someone painted an under-rated portrait of you. That portrait continues to set your limits, when now it is for you to look at the true portrait I paint of you that is true to life. Your old portrait was sketched by someone blinded to your beauty. Alas, once upon a time, you were maligned, and you still take that scribble of you to heart as if it were tattooed into your memory.

Come close to My memory of you. Take a look at the true portrait I paint of you, and never forget it. You are made in My Image. You are precious gold and nothing less. You are the cream on top. Wake up to the truth of you.

Once, years ago, I saw a beautiful little boy on a bus. It could have been you. The little boy's nanny or granny sadly kept saying to the little boy: "No, you're bad. You're bad."

The little boy said: "No, I'm GOOD. I'm GOOD." He was right.

What game was the caretaker playing?

The little boy was right. The granny was mistaken and tried to steal the light from the child's good heart.

If you were not appreciated as you deserved, a crime was perpetuated against you, and now you are to stand up and throw out that old story and tell a new story that I certify as true. Right this minute, get those old stories out of your head. Erase them from the face of the Earth once and for all. You are GOOD.

Get that tattered portrait out of sight. Never may such a false story be told - not even once. Some memories are not to continue. Recognize truth when you see it. Come to the Source of Truth and lock arms with Me. Throw out the trash and remove it from the face of the Earth once and for all. It never was true.

That which is golden and uplifting is true. Align with truth and be done with all the rigamarole.

You are destined for Greatness. Catch up to yourself. Catch up to Me. Holy are you. You are good. Very good. I should know. I do know. Learn from Me and not from hearsay on the street.

Once upon a time, you were at the mercy of the world. Now you are at the will and mercy of My heart. Now My music rings true for you forevermore. Keep your ear set to truth. No longer listen to human error. Listen to God's Truth. Spread My Truth around on Earth. Serve Me, and life on Earth will do a tailspin!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-true-to-your-self.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 17 Dec 2018, 1:52 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6535 The God's Honest Truth, December 17, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, keep the honesty of love in your heart secure. Let it be. Give your heart leeway as well as another's. Trust your heart. Your heart requires your truth. Dare to love! Dare to object! Sometimes all life takes is your speaking up and being heard. The world may not be so rough as you have thought. Speak your truth.

Try it. Express God's Honest Truth.

Express yourself forthrightly in as few words as possible. You can't always agree with your employer, for instance. You don't always adore, nor can you always roar. Represent yourself. Your words do not always have to be borrowed from a How-to book.

You don't have to be just right. Just speak your truth. You have a mind and heart and a mouth to speak with and ears to hear with.

Everyone is sure he is right is right from his or her point of view. And you are right from your point of view. Be honest and direct. Get somewhere. Much matters to your heart and soul, not from ego. No need to try to convince others. You speak truth that rises in your heart.

Be bold. Your own thoughts do not have to be kept a secret. Represent your truth. Speak up. You have a heart and soul. Speak your piece. Don’t tiptoe. Don’t placate. Don’t convince. Speak your own sweet truth, Beloved.

You are aware that many carry their own baggage and repeat it. The root of anger may well belong to early childhood and not so much to the person in front of you. No, not necessarily the person in front of you.

Don’t accuse. Don’t blame. Use few words. Move forward. You may surprise yourself.

Speak in a few words. I am telling you now something powerful in a few words.

Here, be forthright. Forthright means simple. Say what you have to say in a few words. Especially, in a disagreement, be amenable and hold your horses.

You do not lecture You are quick, time-saving, and to the point. Enough said. You speak. You do not dissemble. You stand up. Stand tall. There is no point in trying to be other than you are.

Speak your own sweet truth. Tension leaves. Mutual respect rises.

Simple honesty works so well that arguers can become good friends who value each other and let it be known.

It is good to make a friend. It has been known to happen. Where there is discord, there can be accord.

Bravo! You can be heard. Bravo. You are straight, simple, and clear. Speak in few words. You are here to live life. Be honest. Don't always court favor.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-gods-honest-truth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 16 Dec 2018, 7:38 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6534 Keep Your Heart, December 16, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, it isn’t exactly that I say. It is more that I AM. I express Myself. I AM. I am not in arrears. I am current. I am instantaneous. Never have I been unspoken. On the deepest levels, always you hear Me deeply.

On the conscious level, you may not hear so clearly, yet you hear just the same. Never have I not been heard on the silent levels. I am known. I shake the rafters. You may not recall My exact words.

Words are secondary to Being. I am your very Being. I am not unknown to you. I am your very premise. You go deep. In truth, you do not miss a trick. All that I know, you also know, or We would not be Oneness, do you see?

It is inevitable that We are One. There are no two ways about it.

You can factor Me in. We are One. Oneness is. There is naught but Oneness. Never can Oneness be not. Never cannot there be Oneness. We are the One and the same. Known as the day is young or the day is old, We have always existed. Oneness is nothing new.

We never were even twins. We have accompanied each other eternally. Never were we apart. We have always been One emboldened Splendid Whole.

Never were you, the so-called you, separate from Me or I separate from you. Eternally One. Inevitably Oneness. You are not a branch of My Tree – more like the sap of My Tree you are. You are not an add-on. You are not an after-thought. From before the beginning, We have been one planting. We are One savory whole.

It is illusion to miss out on Me. You were factored in before the concept of time was contemplated. Time is after the fact.

It can be said that Oneness is born every day, yet ever We have been One. There was no waiting for Oneness, for never were We cleft in two.

When was music not? Music was ready to be played and to be heard. Always music was ready to begin and your heart eager for it. Music is in the air. Your ears are ready for the first key to be played and life to begin. In this sense, there is nothing new under the sun, for you and music and delight ever have been in tune.

You are My Supreme Cadence. Never were you squeezed in as if a Soul can be squeezed. DNA isn’t squeezed. DNA is complete. DNA isn't a last minute thought. Beginning was all at once, more like a starburst. Everything falls into place all at once.

After your Origin, there is no need for you to fool around with resentment – not even once again.

Remember there is room for everyone at the Inn, and everyone is you. How you treat the least, as you may or may not see it, there is no so-called other. Do you deign to oust yourself from the Kingdom? You battle yourself when you are intended to embrace. Oneness already is for all time.

Everyone maintains his own heart, Beloved. Be the most you can be. Keep your heart intact.

There is no flock. There is Oneness. Come back to your true nature, which is love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/keep-your-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 15 Dec 2018, 2:49 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6533 Like the Sun in the Sky, December 15, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, I say that I love, and love is all I know. Rather, love is all I AM. This is also true for you, yet you may bypass love. Stick with love. You are meant for love, and this is it! Your ticket in life says love and love alone. Your purpose in life is love. Love alone. Naught but love. Your path is love.

You ARE love. Your DNA is encoded in love. You are for naught but love. There are no two ways about it. Love Alone.

Love to be alive. Choose simplicity.

Listen, you are not on Earth to prove yourself. You are My child on Earth. Is there something better you can be? There is no need for you to stand on a soapbox and orate! You are not here on Earth to collect accolades nor to explain yourself. You are here on Earth simply to be you. You delight Me. I do not question you. It is you who has questions. You have questions about Me and about yourself.

I say you are worthy. Let My Word be good enough for you. You are balanced in Heaven and on Earth. You come from Heaven, and you have a foothold on Earth. You are not a surprise to Me. You are My fulfillment. You cheer Me.

I behold you, My own true child. Your heart and My Heart hang out together. We are pinned together. We speak in the same language of love.

We are made for each other. We are each other. There is no other. One is One and not two. You have a heart of gold. I embrace your heart, and you embrace My heart. We are each other's guest. Oneness is. We don’t seek Oneness. We live Oneness. You may seek Oneness when and where Oneness already is.

We are free to be One. We can’t be anything else. Oneness equals Oneness. Oneness is a given. We are One. There is certainly nothing else you can be. You need no special costume. All you have to do is to be. There is nothing to seek because Oneness alone is.

Come to the party I give in celebration of Oneness.

Of course, Oneness is IT. Oneness tells the whole story of life from A to Z. No polls need to be taken. No countdowns. There is no contest. There is no competition nor pretense. Oneness. Oneness can’t be prevented or go unnoticed.

What about stars in the sky? How many stars equal the Sun?!

Let's make clear that We are speaking of the Essence of Oneness. Not singularity, but of Oneness pure and simple – Oneness beyond measure. There is no adding up. Oneness is a Union of Souls. It is Unity. Oneness counts. Oneness matters. Yet Oneness isn’t made of matter. Oneness trips lightly off the tongue. Oneness is wondrous.

You are joy to My Heart. Welcome to joy, My Beloved. Together as One, We, I, encircle the Universe. Welcome yourself. You are My pride and joy. Be still. I am God, and you are One with Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/like-the-sun-in-the-sky.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 14 Dec 2018, 11:31 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6532 Our Covenant, December 14, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, be beholden to this day that connects Us as One. The day isn’t beholden to you even as today is at your feet. A day is to lead you. A days sets itself before you. What will you do with this day that is before you? There is something in this day that you are to make beautiful.

Who says your day, as it is first offered to you, has to be your heart’s desire and not an inch less?

Follow the day set before you. You have choices to make, yet you do not call all the shots. This is how life is. Life doesn’t have to be exactly how you desire it to be. Who says that life has to be your cup of tea? Who says that you are to have days of only sunshine and never rain?

On some days, you receive a day that is beyond your highest dreams, and some days you may feel left out. Either way, this is life, and it is yours. You are the beneficiary. Each day comes as it comes.

I put clay into your hands. Whatever clay I put into your hands, every day the clay that arrives is yours to knead. You give your best to the God-given clay handed to you and make the best God-given pottery you can. Every day has that which is up to you to wed.

There is always more beauty to come. Make your day as you will. Sing today’s highest praises. This is your day, not someone else’s. Today is in your hands.

There is an aftermath of joy that comes to you. More joy is on its way. This is Our Covenant. We shake hands on it. Here is where your free will comes into its own.

My Will is that you uphold life. Give life all you’ve got to give.

Consider that you are not lacking or lagging. Make a list of all the benefits you have received in life to this day as opposed to what you may think you are missing and may have been denied. The benefits win by a mile. What then is your complaint? Be gracious. What else can you be, Beloved?

It takes less effort to be grateful for all your blessings than to complain once. When you feel worn out, complaint is likely the reason why you are so tired. You are looking at the downside when you could be at the top of the arbor. Make good choices for where you put your attention. It is your attention after all. Remind yourself that you are made in My image. Don’t waste one moment feeling sorry for yourself. Be all the goodness you long for. Diminish what you don’t want and have had too much of based on your own point of view.

Want to know the secret of how to get what you want? I will tell you. Here it is:

Never mind that you think you didn't receive. Go for what you want and never mind the rest. Be what you want to be. Take the bull by the horns. This is your one life right now. Give it your nod. Downplay what you don’t want. Be your own marching band. No feeling sorry for yourself. No crying: ”Wolf!”

Whatever the circumstances, it is up to you to depend upon yourself now to raise your spirits.

Say: “God, thank You for showing me the way to come nearer to Thee. God, what I want most of all in the world is You.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/our-covenant.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 13 Dec 2018, 2:11 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6531 Moving Forward in Life, December 13, 2018

God said:
Beloved, life is tried and true, and yet each day is new. Life is forwarded to you every day. Life is an experiment. You may tremble at life's inconsistency as if certainty is supposed to be the law of the land. Life is not a debt owed you. Life is given to you. Life moves along, yet life can choose any route it chooses while it is at it.

Life is not regimented. Life takes its chances as it moves along.

Surprise in life seems to be a certainty. You are trawling along in a boat on a river. No one knows how many fish your net will catch on any one day or not. That you are trawling every day seems likely, yet there are no guarantees no matter what you say.

Yes, life is an idea, and ideas change. Your perceptions of life also change.

To be alive means you grow and change. You don't stay the same. You can't stay the same. Beloved, you cannot stay the same as you always were or thought you were. Nor do you have to change every minute of the day. Still, change is your fortune. You can't predict all the upcoming changes.

Today is not a past event. You can part your hair on the other side. You don't have to dye your hair purple. It isn't exactly that you must keep up with the trends. It's just that you can only live now and not in the past. You don't have to be a flibberty-gibbet any more than you have to repeat the past. Life is new. You do not walk on a treadmill and tread only the past. There is greater than the past. You are ever new. Open to the present. You are not meant to be freeze dried. You can't ride the same old horse forever.

Change is the name of the game of life.

Once upon a time, blue jeans were dungarees and were worn for work on the farm. Now blue jeans are fashion forward.

Once a flying machine was a conjecture. Today airplanes fly in the sky every day.

Once computers were imagined. Once computers were bulky and slow. Look at them now.

Once television was black and white.

Today the whole world is before you. Mosey on. You can't stem the tide. Nor can you pretend the tide away. New is here.

You want your joints flexible, and so you want to be flexible with life as it comes to you.

Every year is a New Year, and you are new as well.

And then there is also something called human nature that seems to stay the same!

Indeed, there is NEW under the Sun. Look up! As you roll out of bed, the Sun rolls itself across the sky. Welcome, Sun!

Life is unprecedented and ever new. You can't leash life. Nor can you slow it down.

Who knows what tomorrow brings? Who says you have to know? You'd like to know, or do you?

Pretty much you have to take life in bite-size pieces. Pretty much you have to take life as it comes.

It is said that God is the Doer. Where does that leave you? You and I are One. You participate, and, yet, you as you perceive yourself - you are also a receiver. We are One, and you are also a Witness even as Oneness Is.

Oneness is, and you, as the individual, imagine you are a distinction as you sit in the Heart of God. You cannot depart, and yet you also observe God's Doings. Well, which is it you would be, beautiful Doer of God's Will?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/moving-forward-in-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 12 Dec 2018, 10:47 am

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6530 “To Thee I Sing”, December 12, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, of thee I sing. To thee I sing. I sing a song of Myself to Myself.

I am the notes I sing. You are the notes I sing. As you see it, I sing a song of what you call your little self as separate from Me.

I do call you My Self. It may not always be easy for you to make this transition. It is as easy as pie to Me, for I see Truth, and I am Truth. You are My Truth, yet you do not always see.

What I offer is the most natural thing in the world, yet not to you as you see yourself as existing. You may see this naming business as vain. It is awkward. You call yourself a world-given name like Jack or Jill. You are so associated with the world and the thunder and gossip of the world, so you ask yourself, "How can I possibly be in the image of God?"

You can accept that you are a piece of the pie yet not the pie entire. You fear you can only be abashed, as if you are taking on airs and walking on stilts. You are eager to be someone and someone great, yet...

You do not want to overextend yourself and be fooled. Life is serious to your little self. You prefer to be out of sight. Out of sight, out of mind. If your Greater Self were to be included, you would be hard-pressed to ignore your Greater Self. You would rather gaze upon your Higher Self as if your Higher Self were far, far away at a distance from you.

You wouldn't mind singing and humming to a God in the distance. The fact is, however, you don't know how to sing. You may not dare to reach a high note or any note in My Presence.

You may conjure that you are not good enough to sing or even to speak up in a whisper in My Presence. You are too humble to even be heard.

You might mumble to yourself: "What God would want to hear me?"

You may have no idea of your worth and your worth to Me.

You would not debate with Me, and yet you step over what I say as if what I say could not be so. And so, you seemingly discount what I say as if you do know better when, in actuality, you don't know quite how to read Me. I am saying that you are My Word made real. This veil that is bruited about, you put it here. Come right up to the availability and responsibility of Oneness.

For God's sake, as you see it, your shoulders are not broad enough. This is short-sighted of you. Perhaps you think I ought to have tattooed on you "Child of God." Maybe then your shoulders would have widened and your heights heightened.

I say: "Sit at My right hand. Choose to be with Me."

You overlook yourself. You may say: "Dear God, not right now. Maybe later."

I offer the Kingdom to you, and you postpone Our wedding. What? Do you require yourself to put on lipstick first? What impossible heights do you say you have to reach because of an imagined demeanor that I don't even notice or care about in the first place?

When I say to you, "Come with Me," I mean exactly that. When I say: "Jump!" well then, "Jump!"

When I say: "Will you dance with Me?" Then extend your arms and dance with Me. Make no further delay. Certainly, not from shyness.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/to-thee-i-sing.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 11 Dec 2018, 1:18 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6529 Your Crowning Glory, December 11, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, before you were born, you chose to take on the role of hero. You didn’t choose to accept the role of slug-a-bed. Absolutely not. You chose a hero’s role. If not a flashing Superman role, at the very least, you chose the role of slow but steady. You made a commitment to not jump ship. You pledged to be here steadfast for the long haul.

You are not here to bite your fingernails.

You are not here to wish for escape from your role on Earth.

Oh, yes, it may seem to you that you are no hero at all. Nevertheless, someone is looking at you and following you and learning from you.

As a matter of fact, you also follow yourself as well. Remember joy. The least you can do is to cast joy on yourself. You have a role to fulfill. It wouldn’t be yours unless you were capable of rising to magnificence. This is yours to do. This is what it means to be a hero. Certainly, a hero is not down on himself.

To be a hero, you accept that at every moment, you have a choice to make. It is your choice to make. This means you are not helpless. You always have a choice to make, and you make it. Choose to be of good courage.

You don’t make a choice to lie down on the job. Not even once more can you make a choice to cry: “Foul!” What is courage really but to make a choice?

A hero is a pleasure to others and to himself. Beloved, you are the illustrator of the book you write. You take a firm hold of your life with the decisions you make.

You don’t know what lies right around the corner. You don’t sit down on the job. Bolster yourself. Begin to see yourself as My hero. Give yourself glad tidings. Right now is your very chance to do Me honor. Even if you are bedridden, this could be your moment of Crowning Glory.

Lift your head. Smile at a visitor. Don’t mourn. Not at all. By all means, you are your own Crowning Glory. You state your Self. You align yourself with Me. It isn’t only that you have courage. You inspire courage in yourself and in others. My Will be done. My Will be done through you.

You are a herald Angel on Earth. Immerse yourself in the love that you are here to give. Give it. Part of giving love is to receive it. You accept love as well as you give it out. It is a natural thing to see love revived. More love is to come and to come through you. You may not know what bounty of love you express that uplifts a fellow traveler. You contribute to the journey in another's life who also inspires you. You may be the saving grace of one imagined another.

It is you who is to shine brightly. You brighten life for others by your very existence. Someone follows you as you rise to new heights.

You are not imprisoned within old thinking. Of course, you star in your own life. You gain speed. More and more people see in you that which you may not have yet seen in yourself until this moment. Never are you a bump on a log. No siree.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-crowning-glory.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 10 Dec 2018, 7:59 pm

God's New Series - Heavenletter #6528 Life Deferred, December 10, 2018 

God said: 
Beloved, may you live well and long. May you know what is of significance and pledge yourself to what matters rather than to what is really not so important that you cannot leave it behind you when this is all you can do.

When all is said and done, when you sift through your imagined possessions, when the dust settles, what do you take with you? What fits into your heart and soul and leaves its mark on you? No one takes steamer trunks anymore these days. Who could ever fit so much in your baggage now? One handbag may be too much.

When you come, bring your heart and soul. You may not even care anymore about taking your diamond ring with you. What sentimental value do you even insist on taking with you now? You don't want all your memories packed in any longer. The items you would have to take with you - you wouldn't even bother to take them any longer. What are they to you now? Now you would like to travel light and be done with it.

You probably won't have a desire to take anything more, as if anything physical matters to you now. Who up here in Heaven would want to glance through your keepsakes with you? And, when you are done, what then? Who wants a what then? No longer will there be a before or after.

What do you want to pore over within yourself any longer to speak of?

All your life long, you have had something important to say. Now, at this imminent moment, you can't think of one thing. What can you not leave behind? Be glad to be freed from the past.

You want freedom. You don't even want to excel. You don't even care about making points. No longer do you care to amass now. You don't care if you score or not. What need have you for numbers or the alphabet, as a matter of fact? What need or longing do you insist on now?

What do you see, and what must you remember or account for? No longer will you add stature. No longer will you even require your initials or a computer. Whatever for? Why would you want a head stuffed with what?

You might well prefer having an empty head rather than a crowded one. What is it that you supposedly transition from and to? No longer do you want more details to hang onto.

Now, I, God, hear you say:

"Once upon a time, I could sew a fine seam. Where is this skill to be kept now, and what happens now? Do skills remain or trot off somewhere like life itself?

"As it was, once I could hardly embrace the present, let alone the past. What really is there to embrace, God? Life itself, and You alone, and Peace and Love to fill up on.

"I can't even think of a tree I want to be buried under or which ocean or another to sink under. I ask to hold Your hand and remember You, God!"

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-deferred.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 34  Next