World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptyYesterday at 10:48 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by Admin

» Woke Kindergarten?
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptyYesterday at 10:12 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptyYesterday at 8:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Admin

» AISH
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptyYesterday at 8:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptyYesterday at 8:19 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptyYesterday at 6:59 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptyYesterday at 6:52 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 9:52 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 9:35 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 7:01 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote EmptySun 05 May 2024, 9:38 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote

Go down

Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote Empty Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote

Post  Admin Thu 12 Jan 2017, 1:30 am

Netanyahu: I Have Proof Obama Orchestrated UN Vote
By JNI Media January 11, 2017 , 10:30 am
“Thou hast heard, see, all this; and ye, will ye not declare it? I have announced unto thee new things from this time, even hidden things, which thou hast not known.” Isaiah 48:6 (The Israel Bible™)

Benjamin Netanyahu, December 4, 2016. (Yonatan Sindel/Flash90)
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Tuesday afternoon met with a delegation of AIPAC leaders from across the US in Jerusalem and reiterated that Israel possesses “solid evidence” that the Obama Administration had collaborated in the framing of the UN Security Council anti-Israel resolution 2334 condemning the Jewish settlements enterprise and pressured UNSC members to vote in favor.

The PM repeated his charge that the president’s decision not to veto the measure, taken in his last month in office, constitutes a breach with a long term tradition of administrations from both major parties.

Netanyahu also noted that, in the past, administrations that joined in a resolution condemning a feature of Israeli policy with which they disagreed, did not permit a wholesale condemnation of the Jewish State. He cited the
Obama, then a presidential candidate, put a note in the Western Wall. (Screenshot)
example of a UNSC 1994 vote to condemn the killing of Arab worshippers in Hebron’s Cave of the Patriarchs by Dr. Baruch Goldstein when then US envoy to the UN Madeleine Albright insisted on a paragraph-by-paragraph vote, to edit out language saying Jerusalem was occupied territory.

Albright told the press at the time that the US opposes “the specific reference to Jerusalem in this resolution and will continue to oppose its insertion in future resolutions.”
Now Obama broke her promise by calling eastern Jerusalem “occupied,” a statement that included the Western Wall, where, incidentally, presidential candidate Barack Obama dropped a kvitel (request note).

https://www.breakingisraelnews.com/81854/netanyahu-proof-obama-orchestrated-un-vote/?utm_source=Breaking+Israel+News&utm_campaign=08f76ade06-BIN_evening_1_17&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b6d3627f72-08f76ade06-83546481&mc_cid=08f76ade06&mc_eid=8dcaf513ae#WucFpcxIuHXwauFE.97
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down