World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 20 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 20 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptyYesterday at 10:48 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by Admin

» Woke Kindergarten?
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptyYesterday at 10:12 pm by Admin

» israelAM
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptyYesterday at 8:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Admin

» AISH
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptyYesterday at 8:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptyYesterday at 8:19 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptyYesterday at 6:59 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptyYesterday at 6:52 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 9:52 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 9:35 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 7:01 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  EmptySun 05 May 2024, 9:38 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'

Go down

George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  Empty Re: George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'

Post  Admin Fri 03 Nov 2017, 12:30 pm

BREAKING: George Soros Gets Horrible News, It’s Now Official
October 29, 2017 Jeff Charles
https://www.christiannewsalerts.com/george-soros-gets-horrible-news/
It looks like Hungary has had enough of George Soros’ attempts to force his leftist agenda on the nation.

According to The Times, Viktor Orban, Prime Minister of Hungary, ordered his intelligence agencies to investigate the “empire” of George Soros, as he ramps up his efforts to stop Soros’ agenda. Soros, a billionaire who finances hard Left causes worldwide, has targeted Hungary because of its refusal to allow unlimited numbers of immigrants to enter its borders.

Hungary’s intelligence agencies are investigating Soros because of his efforts to have the European Union punish the nation for standing against the EU’s “mixed-population” initiative. In an interview, Prime Minister Orban predicted that Europe will be split between a “migrant free zone” and other western nations who fail to deport undocumented immigrants.

The European Union has used its power to force nations to accept a seemingly unlimited number of immigrants from foreign countries — especially from the Middle East. The enforcement of these lax immigration policies has caused a myriad of problems in several European nations. Indeed; it is one of the reasons why the United Kingdom voted to leave the EU.

Hungary is currently conducting a seven-week consultation in which citizens fill out a questionnaire asking whether or not they support the “Soros plan.” The plan is described as a strategy that involves flooding Europe with immigrants. The billionaire financier has urged European nations to take in a million immigrants per year.

Elections are set to take place soon, and Orban’s Fidesz party has increased its voting base by 59 percent. This shows that his focus on protecting Hungary’s borders is resonating with the people. He has launched an aggressive campaign against Soros’ agenda, going so far as to erect billboards featuring a picture of the billionaire with a message telling Hungarians to “not let Soros have the last laugh.”

In an appearance on Hungarian radio on Friday, Orban slammed Soros’ “Open Society” network, accusing them of driving an aggressively pro-immigration agenda in an effort to eliminate the culture and Christian identity of European nations.

“The Soros network has an extensive sphere of influence within the European Parliament and other EU bodies,” Orbán said, “and its aim is to build a Europe of mixed population and to condemn the Hungarian government for opposing their view on migration.”

Orban also stated that during last week’s summit in Brussels, he had to fight an uphill battle to oppose policies that would force Hungary to relinquish its sovereignty. “There was a great deal of pressure on me to compromise on migration,” he said.

The Prime Minister has continually argued that each European nation should have the right to establish its own immigration laws. He rightly believes that these countries should not be subject to the rule of bureaucrats in Brussels. Orban insists that Europe needs to preserve its Christian culture in order to survive — which is why he fights so aggressively against Soros’ efforts.

Orban’s willingness to stand against the efforts of people like George Soros is refreshing — especially when considering the fact that most European nations have allowed the European Union to dictate their immigration policies. This failed approach to immigration has caused serious problems for the affected nations.

It hardly seems that a week can pass by without the media reporting another radical Islamic terrorist attack on European soil. Belgium, France, Germany, and the United Kingdom are some of the countries that have been targeted by terrorist groups like the Islamic State (ISIS).

Simply put, the EU’s forced immigration policies are killing people — but even more than that, they are contributing to the demise of European culture. Hopefully, more European leaders will follow Orban’s example.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  Empty Re: George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'

Post  Admin Sun 24 Sep 2017, 3:40 pm

BOMBSHELL: Secret Soros Plot Uncovered
September 22, 2017 Adam Selene
https://www.christiannewsalerts.com/secret-soros-plot-uncovered/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=AP&utm_campaign=onesignal
As George Soros approaches his 90th birthday, he is hoping that his children will carry on the family business.

Citizen journalists from the /pol/ News Network are connecting the dots between Antifa riots in Berkeley, California and billionaire George Soros. “Ever wonder why Antifa riots seem to be centered at Berkeley? This is why.” /pol/ News wrote on Twitter. Attached was a picture and biography of George Soros’s son Alexander, who is a Ph.D. candidate at U.C. Berkeley.

Alexander Soros, 31, is the eldest son of George Soros’s second marriage. According to a profile in the New York Times, a younger Alexander had a reputation among the New York elite as a party boy. A 22-year-old Alexander explained in a Facebook post that most of his time was spent “chilling at dad’s house in Southampton, drinking 40s while cruising on the family boat, and making out with the babes.”

However, around the time the 2012 presidential election was starting to heat up, Alexander Soros starting taking a more active role in politics. Alexander Soros explained that his party boy image was an embarrassment to the family. He started following in his father’s footsteps by offering generous sums of money to liberal causes.

In 2012, Alexander Soros started to throw his financial weight around in support of then-presidential candidate Barack Obama.

Alexander donated $200,000 to a Jewish Super-PAC in Florida that was attempting to convince elderly citizens to support incumbent candidate Obama. Alexander is a supporter and contributor to Bend the Arc: A Jewish Partnership for Justice, and he is a board member of his father’s infamous organization The Open Society. He also manages his own Alex Soros Foundation.

Alexander’s true political debut was launched as the 2016 presidential was ramping up. Instead of merely contributing to liberal causes, Alexander Soros was actively meeting and schmoozing with the upper echelons of the Democrat Party.

In June 2016, Alexander Soros shared a picture on Instagram featuring him and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) bonding over daytime drinks at the height of the 2016 election. A week later, Alexander Soros shared a picture on Instagram with him sitting next to then-President Barack Obama. “What an incredible honor it was to host and meet with President @barackobama at my NYC home last week. He continues to truly bring out the best in the United States of America!” Soros wrote in the caption.

Having the president of the United States drop in for a visit at your New York City apartment in the middle of one of the most tightly contested elections is a luxury few could afford, but the Soroses have spent an absurd amount of money supporting Democrat candidates.

According to The Daily Caller, George Soros spent over $25 million supporting failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton and other Democrat candidates and liberal causes. Alexander also contributed over $4.5 million in support of Hillary Clinton and Democrat Super PACs.

Alex Soros has also been seen hobnobbing it on Instagram with liberal heavyweights like George Clooney, Representative Keith Ellison (D-MN), Hillary Clinton, Senator Al Franken (D-MN), and Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA).

All of this displays the influential connection the Soros family continues to have with liberal and sometimes destructive causes.

US establishes permanent military base in Israel for the first time
https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-first-us-establishes-permanent-military-base-in-israel/
Sep 23, 2017 | 0 |
US establishes permanent military base in Israel for the first time
For the first time in history, the United States on Monday established an official, permanent military base in Israel: an air defense base in the heart of the Negev desert. Dozens of US Air Force soldiers will call home the new base, located inside the Israeli Air Force’s Mashabim Air Base, west of the towns of Dimona and Yerucham. Brig. Gen. Tzvika Haimovitch, head of the IAF’s Aerial Defense Command,
announced the establishment of the installation on Monday evening. “It’s nothing short of historic,” he said. It demonstrates the “years-old alliance between the United States and the State of Israel.” The Israeli brigadier general also told reporters the establishment of a permanent US base in Israel “allows us to improve our defense, in the discovery and in an interception and in preparedness.”
READ MORE https://www.timesofisrael.com/in-first-us-establishes-permanent-military-base-in-israel/

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'  Empty George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump'

Post  Admin Sun 26 Mar 2017, 8:33 pm

George Soros: 'I Will Take Down President Trump' For The NWO Billionaire make threat
in Davos for the New World Order By: Jay Greenberg |@NeonNettle on 20th January 2017
@ 9.11pm © press George Soros addresses the audience at the World Economic Forum in Davos

At The World Economic Forum in Davos, billionaire globalist, George Soros, has threatened to "take down President Trump" to fulfill the New World Orders plans for "financial armageddon".Speaking at the exclusive convention in the Swiss Alps for high ranking politicians and corporation heads, which many believe is actually a secret Illuminati meeting, Soros vowed to destroy Trump's entire agenda.Soros, a Hillary Clinton supporter and DNC funder, is reported to have lost almost $1 billion as the stock market rallied following news that Donald Trump was elected president.YNW reports: Speaking to a packed audience at his annual dinner at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Soros warned large multinational corporations to hold off from doing any business in the United States until he’s ended Trump’s presidency – or else face the consequences.Asked what advice he would give to businesses preparing for the impact of the new presidency, he said, “I’d keep as far away from it as I can“.The hedge fund manager and convicted felon, who initially became famous for having made $1bn by betting on the devaluation of the pound in 1992, is reported to have lost close to a $1bn after the stock market rallied following Trump’s win. Mr. Soros attributed the rise in the markets to Mr. Trump’s pledge to cut regulation and taxes but told the elite gathered at the World Economic Forum that the good times under Trump wouldn’t last. Soros said that after Trump takes office – in under 24 hours – “reality will prevail“.Soros, a Jewish Nazi collaborator, said he was confident Mr. Trump’s powers would be limited by Congress. “He won’t be able to get away with being a dictator,” he added.Soros’s comments to the international economic elite in Switzerland come after Wall Street analysts have begun referring to him as a “wounded beast” and warned that he is “hell bent on revenge” after his candidate failed to win the election.Pundits and market analysts have been keeping a close eye on the “wounded beast” in recent weeks to determine his next move and reports are now emerging that the funds Soros wasted on Clinton are set to be dwarfed by the amount of money he is now spending on the bond market.The plan is to create “financial Armageddon and unleash hell“, driving the Western world, and in particular the United States, to the edge of ruin. Out of the flames a phoenix will rise and this will be Soros’ vision of the New World Order.Soros believes the market is Trump’s weak point. He claims Trump has “no chance” of surviving his upcoming market assault, gloating that the future POTUS will be destroyed and unable to focus on making America great again.“The way Soros broke the Bank of England and ruined the Malaysian economy, these will one day just be seen as warm-ups for his full-scale tilt at global financial Armageddon,” according to a Wall Street analyst.

Read more at: http://www.neonnettle.com/news/1839-george-soros-i-will-take-down-president-trump-for-the-nwo
© Neon Nettle
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down