World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread

Go down

PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread Empty Re: PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread

Post  Admin Sun 29 May 2022, 3:15 pm

'CHRISTIAN VOICES'
 THOUGHT PROVOKING-INSPIRATIONAL-HUMOR

Founded January 1995                                                                                                                      Federal & State Registered
                       Celebrating 27 years!                

FINAL ISSUE  -  May 28, 2022

Dear “Christian Voices Family”,

I had been wanting to write to you for quite some time, but have been unable to do so.

In late October I had a very serious fall in our home. Although not a mark nor wound was found on my head, I was knocked unconscious. The fall also resulted in an injured back, loss of use of my left hand, and being unable to walk or stand unaided.  

Since my fall I have had 4 major spinal surgeries in 2 hospitals and many weeks of occupational and physical therapy. Finally – after 7 months - I returned home yesterday. Use of my left hand has returned at about 90 %. I’m able to stand for very short durations, and I can walk some ‘with’ the aid of medical equipment.

With such serious injuries and not knowing ‘if’ I will ever be able to walk again unaided, I took the extremely difficult action of discontinuing the publishing of “Christian Voices”.

It has been an awesome honor and pleasure to have published “Christian Voices” for nearly 27 years. I thank each and every one of you for subscribing, telling others about “Christian Voices”, and financially as well as through other means supporting this ministry over the many years. If you so desire to do so, please feel free to drop me a note from time to time. I have always enjoyed receiving your notes, letters and cards, and have read all of them.

Please pray for me that I may be able to walk again - without any aids.

Again, many thanks for having been a member of the “Christian Voices” family!

In His Service,    

…..Bob Karger                       

Bob Karger
P.O.Box 1002
La Vergne, TN 37086
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread Empty Re: PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread

Post  Admin Wed 18 Jun 2014, 11:12 am

Hi everyone,
It's a long time since I used this thread and actually forgot where I had made it  Embarassed 

I would like to thank each of you who have made posts here. and to explain I have not replied on threads due to the fact that Admin shows up on so many, and I feel it is far better for others looking in to read what you have to say.
When MSN CLOSED ALL GROUPS I brought World Wide Christians here which was once a very active Group, unfortunately, the many members didn't follow over for various reasons. apart from a few who now no longer is evident.

I even considered closing this place as I couldn't run all the boards on my own. I decided to just post here what I subscribe to that allow me to copy paste to distribute.

I now spend much of my time at DELPHI Jesus' Place Forum whhich I have placed in our HEADER BANNER.

which is a very active Forum. Blessings Elaine/aka Dunggate

I would encourage All to join the site. 
HERE IS THE LINK 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 03 Sep 2010, 3:46 pm

Hi Margaret, Thanks for sharing the pictures of the wedding, she looked beautiful, also my cousin scrubbed up well tell him, lol. PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread Icon_lol I noticed Ed and I believe that was Sue?
Just catching up a little on the net, have had the family here today and now gone to visit others, Fran will be back later to pick me up and we will go down to spend time with Ethan and Max before she travel back to West Wales.
Looking forward to seeing some more pictures of the wedding when you have time.
Love and blessings Elaine PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread Icon_flower .
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 Nov 2009, 11:01 am

Dearest Margaret,
I am a little late in getting here to thank you for posting your wonderful song video which you have written and produced and sharing with us here as I requested.
God has given you many talents and one of poetry and song. I remember well how we met on the internet in a graphic group when I replied on a thread of a poem you had written of the Senghenydd mining, and through this and our conversations found that you were married to my cousin, how awesome that God should in his plan have brought us together through the internet and work together online. I am looking forward to when you have the time in sharing with us others here.
God bless you.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 03 Sep 2009, 5:23 pm

Photobucket

Thank you SugarBaker for sharing and leaving the tags you made I have uploaded to my photobucket.
We are blessed to have you with us.
love and blessings
Elaine. flower
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread Empty Thank you All

Post  Admin Thu 26 Feb 2009, 9:49 pm

Photobucket
Der
who have come along and introduced herself and been busy posting in many places.
Our Cheryl/fairyprincess
who is going through a very hard time at the moment but took the time to come along and explain, also to add to her Testimony a praise post.
Ephesiangal/Mary
who I know had forgotten her password, but also extreemly busy in her internet ministry besides ministering to others, came along to bring us an exhorting thoughtful post.
Our June/Curlybosivert
since her return from Holiday in USA having operation on knee which is not going well, also need operation on the other, besides caring for her daughter and involved in petitioning for carers.
Not forgetting Grumpybumpus/Ray
who did come along to say Hi but unfortunately, when I posted out my short announcement, did reply but came from email his address which do not come here to our website but my personal email site sad to say No hopefully will bookmark our site. I have written back to explain that unlike MSN Groups we need to come to our Website to post No
My most grateful thanks to All past and present posters it is most encouraging to see our new home begining to be used to share, encourage, and give us insight on what to pray about.
Blessings

Admin

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread Empty Thank you Bertie

Post  Admin Mon 16 Feb 2009, 11:10 am

Photobucket
Just two small words Thank you,
cannot express the gratitude in my heart for all your hard work how you have copied over from MSN the multiple
Bible Gems
which you had brought us.
The benefit for myself and others having these expounding on the scriptures to go along and read at leisure.
I am aware, but maybe not others, how busy you are in the workfield of helping others and your kind heart on the Samaritan lines.
Not forgetting you have your own family needs attending to.
May God richly bless you.
Love in Jesus

Admin

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread Empty Thank you Zerich

Post  Admin Mon 16 Feb 2009, 10:57 am

Photobucket
I had mentioned to you previously how I have not made replies on some of your posts and others, but
for the benefit of members I will explain.
I try to come along every day and view the postings, if I was to reply to every one, even to say just thank you for posting, unfortunately my name goes alongside each Forum,
I believe this may deter others who are not familiar with the set up as.....
When we used MSN we would just see the author of the post in the header.
It is my hope that others will in time come along and post a few words of acknowledgement.
I will add that you will notice at the right hand side the times a post have been viewed, hopefully this is an encouragement to those who have posted.
Your articles today on depression and panic attacks I am sure are very useful to many.

It is good to see Aquiness(Jan) join in on...
Your Focus: discussion
So I make mention here also
Thank you Jan for your postings and your replies.
God Bless you both.

Admin

Back to top Go down

PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread Empty PLEASE LOOK HERE > Thank you for sharing thread

Post  Admin Tue 03 Feb 2009, 5:10 pm

Here at creative General, Share your day and others, often I don't like to post on for example their picture threads not to spoil the flow should they wish to add.I thought a good idea.....
We can use this space to make mention.

I can begin by saying thank you to Wayne for sharing his video photos slide show of the building of the snowman wow Wayne it was as big as you.

Thank you to Our Jo...... Love_alotbear
sharing her beautiful talent of photography wrapping up warm and taking a walk in the forest, a lady with lots more talents like making tags psp.  I have blessed to be able to ask for something and it is never too much trouble for her to make up for me.

I have made this a sticky so we will be able to find easily.
Let us continue on this thread to encourage others.

I would at this point like to thank each and every one who have come along posting in our new home.
You are a blessing to me and others.
Elaine.

Last edited by Admin on Wed 18 Jun 2014, 11:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down