World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» AISH
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyYesterday at 11:24 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyYesterday at 10:06 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyYesterday at 12:53 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by Admin

» Buried Facts About The Gaza War
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 11:33 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:26 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! EmptyThu 16 May 2024, 11:25 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE!

Go down

WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE! Empty WOW Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE!

Post  Admin Fri 25 Aug 2017, 6:53 pm

Lee Stoneking addresses the UN General Assembly, tells of NDE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78SMfWw2xXY

Published on 26 Oct 2015
Pastor Lee Stoneking on April 22, was behind a different kind of pulpit.

He stood at the podium in front of the General Assembly at the United Nations in New York City.

He had been asked to speak as someone of the faith community, addressing the kind of violence that takes place around the world, some in the name of religious ideology.

And Stoneking did just that, but first he wanted to share his story of resurrection.

After being clinically dead for 45 minutes, Stoneking’s heart started to beat. The paramedics – and the doctors who treated him afterwards – were amazed at his recovery. One doctor even told him that his DNA had been altered to strip heart disease from his genetic makeup.

“So I am grateful today to be alive,” Stoneking said, adding that even after six minutes without oxygen, irreparable damage can be done to the brain.

“God has totally raised me from the dead,” he said.

“You have defied all the laws of medical science,” a doctor told Stoneking. “I looked at him and said, ‘I didn’t but I know the one who did.’”

“His name is Jesus,” Stoneking said.

Watch till the end (though he does not talk about his experience during his death, I hope he will share that some time in the near future. I will be on the lookout for it :-)

First Posted by the Capitol Community Church:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTma...

More Heaven visits here: https://www.youtube.com/truthrabbit

Learn more here: http://thefullcreativelife.blogspot.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down