World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 2 Bots

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptyToday at 10:40 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptyToday at 10:17 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptyYesterday at 9:47 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptyYesterday at 9:40 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptyYesterday at 9:25 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptyYesterday at 9:14 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptyYesterday at 8:40 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptyYesterday at 5:32 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptyYesterday at 3:55 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptyYesterday at 3:41 pm by Admin

» AISH
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptyYesterday at 3:28 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptyYesterday at 3:18 pm by Admin

» The Life and Death of Binyamin Airley
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptyYesterday at 2:39 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptySat 11 May 2024, 10:16 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptySat 11 May 2024, 9:07 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptySat 11 May 2024, 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptySat 11 May 2024, 12:02 am by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist

Go down

Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist Empty Proof Pope Francis and the Vatican Are Prepping for the Antichrist

Post  Admin Sun 31 Dec 2017, 8:38 pm

Dec 30, 2017 | 0  |     
ATTENTION: The following report does not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of ETH
Longtime television and radio personality, author and publisher, Thomas Horn recently came out on the Jim Bakker show and claimed he had proof that Pope Francis and the Vatican are prepping for the Antichrist. this information also allegedly claims the confirmation of Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj’s prophecy that Pope Francis is the false prophet of the book of Revelation.
The Dictator Pope - Tom Horn on The Jim Bakker Show

The Jim Bakker Show
Published on 15 Dec 2017
Tom Horn shares with us how many people in the Vatican are coming forward with information that Pope Francis and the leadership within the Vatican are preparing for the antichrist, giving more evidence toward Sadhu's prophecy that Pope Francis is the False Prophet from Revelation.

Order their book set: http://bit.ly/2ByY6yP
WATCH THE FULL EPISODE: http://bit.ly/2BM4qWk

Mark 3:24 MEV  If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

Genesis 12:3 MEV I will bless them who bless you and curse him who curses you, and in you all families of the earth will be blessed.
Psalm 122:6 MEV Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: “May they prosper who love you!"
Isaiah 5:20 MEV Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; who exchange darkness for light, and light for darkness; who exchange bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
John 17:12 MEV While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name. I have kept those whom You have given Me. And none of them is lost except the son of perdition, that the Scripture might be fulfilled.
Matthew 24:8 MEV All these are the beginning of sorrows.
Revelation 14:9-10 MEV A third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out in full strength into the cup of His anger. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
Isaiah 43:25 MEV I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake, and will not remember your sins.
Connect with us:
http://www.jimbakkershow.com
https://www.facebook.com/JimBakkerShow
http://www.twitter.com/JimBakkerShow

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down