World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 115 on Wed 03 Jul 2019, 3:20 pm
Latest topics
» THOUGHT PROVOKING - INSPIRATIONALS
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyYesterday at 8:16 pm by Admin

» Share your Jokes smiles here
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyYesterday at 8:12 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyYesterday at 8:04 pm by Admin

» Keith China Nanjing
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyYesterday at 1:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyYesterday at 1:36 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL VIDEO'S VARIOUS COVERAGES
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyYesterday at 1:31 pm by Admin

» R.D SOUZA Saved by faith
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyYesterday at 1:11 pm by Admin

» +Dev+ Michael D. Inman Pastor
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyYesterday at 1:09 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyYesterday at 1:03 pm by Admin

» Daily Disciples
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyYesterday at 1:01 pm by Admin

» servant @ TWO LISTENERS
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyYesterday at 12:45 pm by Admin

» My Manna
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyYesterday at 12:43 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyYesterday at 12:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyYesterday at 12:38 pm by Admin

» BIRTH PANGS – Series of Powerful Earthquakes Volcano's Strike Around the Globe
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyYesterday at 12:33 pm by Admin

» ENDTIME HEADLINES
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyYesterday at 12:12 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyYesterday at 12:10 pm by Admin

» WAR DRUMS
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020, 9:43 pm by Admin

» WARNING A project Engineer who made Microchip and Vaccine
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020, 8:26 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP EmptyTue 11 Aug 2020, 10:49 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP Empty Re: PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP

Post  Admin on Mon 03 Aug 2020, 12:02 pm

NEWS AUGUST 02, 2020
'Wrong!': President Trump clashes with Dr. Fauci over surge of COVID-19 cases
The honeymoon is over
https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-fauci-coronavirus-surge?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202020-08-02&utm_term=TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM%20-%20last%20270%20days
President Donald Trump fiercely rejected Dr. Anthony Fauci's viewpoint on why the U.S. has experienced a new surge of COVID-19 cases.

POLL: Will Joe Biden still be the Democratic Party's presidential candidate when we get to November?
Dr. Fauci testified before the U.S. House Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Crisis on Friday. Fauci, a top member of the White House coronavirus task force, gave his explanation as to why new cases of coronavirus in European countries are decreasing while surging in the United States.

"If you look at what happened in Europe when they shut down or locked down or went into shelter-in-place. … They really did it to the tune of about 95-plus percent of the country did that," Fauci said. "When you actually look at what we did, even though we shut down, even though we created a great deal of difficulty, we really functionally shut down only about 50 percent in the sense of the totality of the country."

Trump staunchly responded to a CBS News video of Fauci's comments by saying, "Wrong! We have more cases because we have tested far more than any other country, 60,000,000. If we tested less, there would be less cases. How did Italy, France & Spain do? Now Europe sadly has flare ups. Most of our governors worked hard & smart. We will come back STRONG!"

The U.S. has tested approximately 60 million people for coronavirus. The European country with the most COVID-19 testing is the U.K., with over 16 million. Germany has tested 8 million, total testing for Italy and Spain is nearly 7 million, and France is at 3 million.

The U.S. has the fourth-most COVID-19 tests per one million population among countries most severely impacted by the coronavirus pandemic, trailing Qatar, Russia, and the U.K., which has the highest testing rate in the world.

The U.S. has 4.7 million confirmed COVID-19 cases, the most in the world. The U.S. also has the most novel coronavirus deaths, nearly 158,000.

Trump isn't the only one to clash with the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases over his recent testimony. Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) grilled Fauci during Friday's hearing about the impact that nationwide protests have had on the spread of coronavirus. Trump retweeted the video of the tense exchange between Jordan and Fauci.

"Great job by Jim Jordan, and also some very good statements by Tony Fauci," Trump wrote on Twitter. "Big progress being made!"

Last month, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) berated Fauci over what he called the politicization of the COVID-19 response, especially the reopening of schools.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 29 Jul 2020, 9:28 pm

https://www.faithwire.com/2020/07/29/hydroxychloroquine-study-proves-trump-right-says-it-significantly-cuts-death-rate/?fbclid=IwAR2aBkC9QyV2lFE7WUBwhO31y6jcFs9EJ3W6KdckrbR18yvlPt5ZC-gomNc

Hydroxychloroquine Study Proves Trump Right, Says It ‘Significantly’ Cuts Death Rate

By CBN News
Contributor

July 3, 2020
By Benjamin Gill
A substantial new study has found that the anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine helped patients survive COVID-19. In fact, the study from the Henry Ford Health System in Michigan said the drug “significantly” cut the death rate of patients.

“Treatment with hydroxychloroquine cut the death rate significantly in sick patients hospitalized with COVID-19 – and without heart-related side-effects,” the health organization reports.

Tech Giants ‘Killing Free Expression’, Block Trump Jr. and Hide Reports About Effective Treatment for COVID

Their analysis of 2,500 COVID-19 patients found the drug can be effective if patients received it early in their treatment. 

“Our analysis shows that using hydroxychloroquine helped save lives,” said neurosurgeon Dr. Steven Kalkanis, CEO, Henry Ford Medical Group and Senior Vice President and Chief Academic Officer of Henry Ford Health System. “As doctors and scientists, we look to the data for insight. And the data here is clear that there was benefit to using the drug as a treatment for sick, hospitalized patients.”

President Trump had touted the drug early on as a possible experimental treatment for virus patients, but then studies found conflicting results about its effectiveness and the news media hammered him on it. One of the earlier negative studies was later retracted. 

Scientists from the Henry Ford Health System explained why their study was successful.

“The findings have been highly analyzed and peer-reviewed,” said Dr. Marcus Zervos, division head of Infectious Disease for Henry Ford Health System, who co-authored the study with Henry Ford epidemiologist Dr. Samia Arshad. “We attribute our findings that differ from other studies to early treatment, and part of a combination of interventions that were done in supportive care of patients, including careful cardiac monitoring. Our dosing also differed from other studies not showing a benefit of the drug. And other studies are either not peer-reviewed, have limited numbers of patients, different patient populations or other differences from our patients.”

Meanwhile, CBN News had reported early on about numerous anecdotes of high-profile COVID patients who credited the drug with saving their lives.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 17 Jun 2020, 5:10 pm

https://gellerreport.com/2020/06/trump-police-reform.html/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook
Trump signs police reform executive order in Rose Garden ceremony
By Geller Report Staff - on June 17, 2020
PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP
Exclusive: People Are Becoming Rich Using This Profit System
EXCLUSIVE: PEOPLE ARE BECOMING RICH USING THIS PROFIT SYSTEM
Profit System
Born Before 1961? Claim These 10 Seniors Rebates Now
BORN BEFORE 1961? CLAIM THESE 10 SENIORS REBATES NOW
The Wallet Guru
ads by Adnimation
Facebook
Twitter
Google+
The order ties funding through grants from the Federal Government to reform efforts within local police departments. It would also create a database of police misconduct: …to coordinate the sharing of information between and among Federal, State, local, tribal, and territorial law enforcement agencies concerning instances of excessive use of force related to law enforcement matters, accounting for applicable privacy and due process rights (WhiteHouse). Washington Post Reports: … the U.S. attorney general shall allocate discretionary grants “only to those State and local law enforcement agencies that have sought or are in the process of seeking appropriate credentials” from a federally-certified body.It also directs the attorney general to create a national database “concerning instances of excessive use of force related to law enforcement matters, accounting for applicable privacy and due process rights” (WPost).

Well done, Mr. President!

Related – President Trump did more in 40 minutes than Joe Biden did in 40 years
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/president-trump-did-more-in-40-minutes-than-joe-biden-did-in-40-years/?fbclid=IwAR3MhV5Kfk6TFQtjq_RC7vxpI7zfl4
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 16 Jun 2020, 12:32 pm

PRESIDENT DONALD  TRUMP _trump12

Settlements Minister Tzipi Hotovely said her ministry will start preparations for Ramat Trump to house 300 families
By JEWISH NEWS REPORTER
June 15, 2020, 9:11 am  1
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu during an official ceremony of the unveiling of the sign of the new settlement, called 'Trump Heights', 
An Israeli cabinet minister has said the government approved plans to build a new settlement in the Israeli Golan Heights named after President Donald Trump.
https://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/israel-approves-plan-to-name-golan-settlement-after-president-trump/
Israel approves plan to name Golan settlement after President Trump
Settlements Minister Tzipi Hotovely, who is to take over as the next Israeli ambassador to the UK, wrote on Facebook that her ministry will start preparations for Ramat Trump, Hebrew for Trump Heights, to house 300 families.

Israel captured the Golan Heights from Syria in the 1967 Six Day War and annexed it in 1981.
Get The Jewish News Daily Edition by email and never miss our top storiesFREE SIGN UP
Most of the international community considers the move, and Israeli settlements in the territory, illegal under international law.

LISTEN to the JN Podcast with Stephen Bush and Ron Arad  
But Mr Trump signed an executive order recognising the strategic mountainous plateau as Israeli territory in March 2019.

The move came during a visit to Washington by Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu just weeks before Israeli elections.

The decision, just one of several diplomatic moves benefiting Israel, was widely applauded there.
The Israeli government’s approval of the plan, which according to Israeli media will involve earmarking eight million shekels (2.3 million US dollars) for developing the town, advances a project announced by Mr Netanyahu last year with great pomp and fanfare.

Last June, Mr Netanyahu convened his Cabinet in the small hamlet of Qela for a vote on rebranding the community as a gesture of appreciation for the president’s recognition of Israeli sovereignty over the Golan Heights.
The small town of Qela is home to under 300 people.

Its original neighbourhood of Bruchim, which will be rebranded as Trump Heights, is home to less than a dozen.
At a Cabinet meeting on Sunday, Mr Netanyahu said that Israel would “begin practical steps in establishing the community of Ramat Trump on the Golan Heights, Israel’s sovereignty over which was recognised by President Trump”.
Israel has built dozens of settlements in the Golan over the years, with an estimated 26,000 Jewish settlers living there as of 2019.
Roughly the same number of Arabs live there, most of them members of the Druze sect of Shiite Islam.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 27 Apr 2020, 10:15 am

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/04/26/birx-pushes-back-on-trump-disinfectant-question-it-bothers-me-this-is-still-in-the-news-cycle/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=todays_hottest_stories&utm_campaign=20200426
Birx Pushes Back on Trump Disinfectant Question — ‘It Bothers Me This Is Still in the News Cycle’
PAM KEY26 Apr 20205297
5:05
Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” White House coronavirus response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx objected to the questioning from anchor Jake Tapper regarding President Donald Trump’s comments about disinfectants.
Partial transcript as follows:
TAPPER: There was an odd moment on Thursday, when President Trump at the briefing mused aloud about whether injecting U.V. light or disinfectant into the human body as a way to treat coronavirus could be something that you look into. You were sitting right there, as you know. Take a listen.
(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)
TRUMP: And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, you — which you can do, either through the skin or in some other way. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or — or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs.
(END VIDEO CLIP)
TAPPER: Dr. Birx, I just want to give you the opportunity right now. What should the American people know about disinfectants and the human body?
BIRX: Well, first, that was a dialogue he was having between the DHS scientist and himself for information that he had received and he was discussing. We have made it clear, and he — when he turned to me, I made it clear, and he understood, that it was not as a treatment. And I think that kind of dialogue will happen. I think what got lost in there, which very — is unfortunate, I think, in what happened next is, that study was critically important for the American people. And you say, why was that important? Because we had an MIT study just from a few weeks ago that said — that suggests, when people are talking and singing, aerosolized virus could be moving forward. What this study showed for the first time is that sunlight can impact that aerosolization outside.
TAPPER: Right.
BIRX: This — this is why we asked them to do it. We’re trying to understand why people should be wearing masks. You’re wearing masks because you could have asymptomatic infection, and you will decrease your transmission to others.
TAPPER: So…
BIRX: And I think the half-life in the sunlight is very important as we move forward to really understand how we can effectively create decontamination in different environments.
TAPPER: Yes. No, look, I get it. And I understand the importance of that study that the DHS official was discussing from the lab in Maryland about the effect of sunlight on having or, even more effectively, the life of coronavirus, the effect of disinfectants on nonporous solids, like doorknobs. But that’s not what the president was musing about. He was talking to about ways to take that science and somehow turn it into injecting U.V. light or disinfectants into the human body, which, as you know, especially with disinfectants, can be lethal. And the CDC had to issue a statement. Lysol had to issue a statement. I understand that you’re taking a generous approach to this when it comes to President Trump musing aloud. But this is potentially dangerous. I mean, poison control centers got calls from people, and they had to issue statements saying, do not internally use disinfectants. As a doctor, doesn’t that bother you that you have to even spend any time discussing this?
BIRX: Well, I think it bothers me that this is still in the news cycle, because I think we’re missing the bigger pieces of what we need to be doing, as an American people, to continue to protect one another. And we should be having that dialogue about asymptomatics. We should be having that dialogue about this unique clotting that we’re seeing. And we’re the first country that really had young people to this degree. Italy and Europe is about 8 years older than us, as a median age. So, this is the first experience of this virus in an open society, where we really can understand what’s happening to every different age group. These are the things that we should be talking about and focusing on. So, I think, as a — as a scientist and a public health official and a researcher, sometimes, I worry that we don’t get the information to the American people that they need, when we continue to bring up something that was from Thursday night. So, I think I have answered that question. I think the president made it clear that physicians had to study this. I think I have made it clear that this was a musing, as you — as you described. But I want us to move on to be able to get information to the American people that can help them protect each other and also help them understand how devastating this virus is to different age groups and different symptoms and different comorbidities.
TAPPER: Well, I would agree with that. I would say that I think the source of the misinformation is not the news media on this. But, Dr. Deborah Birx, we appreciate your — your coming here and taking our questions. And best of luck with your job. God bless you.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/04/25/politico-edits-false-story-claiming-trump-owes-millions-to-china/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=todays_hottest_stories&utm_campaign=20200425
Politico Edits False Story Claiming Trump Owes Millions to China
TrumpChip Somodevilla/Getty Images
JOHN CARNEY25 Apr 20204150
4:25
Politico edited on Saturday morning a story claiming Donald Trump owes millions to the Bank of China for a loan on a New York City office building, hours after Breitbart News exposed the story as false.

The story now begins with a note that it has been “updated to include comment from the Bank of China and additional reporting.” Despite the initial story being substantively incorrect and getting several details wrong, Politico did not issue a formal correction, as standard journalistic good practice would indicate they should. What’s more, the story continues to be wrong in several places.

The original story’s headline was “Trump owes tens of millions to Bank of China.” Now it is “Trump owed tens of millions to Bank of China.” But that claim is still wrong. Trump never owed tens of millions to Bank of China, as Breitbart News reported Friday.  The subhead is” The president’s financial dealings with the state-owned bank complicate his attacks on Biden,” another false claim that remains in the story.

The Washington, DC, based media company falsely reported Friday that Trump owes millions to the Bank of China for a loan financing a building located at 1290 Avenue of the Americas. The story said that the president would have to pay tens of millions of dollars to the state-controlled banks because the loan was coming due shortly, a situation which it described as “unprecedented.”

Breitbart News reported Friday that the story was wrong. President Trump is not the debtor and Bank of China is not the creditor on the loan to 1290 Avenue of the Americas. Trump is the minority partner in a real estate deal that owns the building, had nothing to do with arranging the loans, and is not liable for their repayment. Bank of China was one of a consortium of lenders in 2012 that provided $950 million but sold its interest days later when the loan was repackaged into bonds for investors.

Politico now reports:

After the first version of this article was published, the Bank of China issued a statement Friday evening stating that it sold its debt on the building weeks after the 2012 loan on the property. Vornado Realty Trust owns 70 percent of the building.

“On November 7, 2012 several financial institutions including the Bank of China participated in a commercial mortgage loan of $950 million to Vornado Realty Trust,” said Peter Reisman, managing director and chief communications officer of Bank of China U.S.A. “Within 22 days, the loan was securitized and sold into the [commercial mortgage-backed securities] market, as is a common practice in the industry. Bank of China has not had any ownership interest in that loan since late November 2012.”

The story also said that Trump’s “financial dealings” with the Chinese bank undermined his campaign’s efforts to highlight that the election of Joe Biden “would be a gift to the Communist country and America’s chief economic rival.” The Biden campaign and its mainstream media allies have been pushing back against this by claiming that Trump has lately been “coddling China,” despite the fact that the Trump administration still has tariffs in place on hundreds of billions of dollars of Chinese goods.

That part has not yet been corrected, although it too is false. “The president’s financial dealings with the state-owned bank complicate his attacks on Biden,” the story still says. But Trump did not have financial dealings with the state-owned bank. He was a passive holder of limited parternship shares in a real estate trust managed by Vornado Realty, one of the biggest commercial real estate investors in the U.S.

The headline on the story claimes “Trump owed tens of millions to Bank of China.” That is also false. Trump never owed money to China, the Vornado controlled trust did. And China’s interest in the loans was extinguished in a matter of days, eight years ago.

The story also fails to convey the critical fact that Bank of China is one of the largest foreign investors in commercial real estate in the U.S., making its participation in the financing of 1290 Avenue of the Americas far from unusual. The deal was the first time a loan with a Chinese lender participating was securitized, meaning packaged into a mortgage-backed security and sold to investors.

More corrections are needed.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri 24 Apr 2020, 11:31 am

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/22/donald-trump-ive-ordered-navy-to-destroy-iranian-ships-if-provoked/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20200422
Donald Trump: I’ve Ordered Navy to Destroy Iranian Ships if Provoked
Iranian soldiers take part in the "National Persian Gulf day" in the Strait of Hormuz, on April 30, 2019. - The date coincides with the anniversary of a successful military campaign by Shah Abbas the Great of Persia in the 17th century, which drove the Portuguese navy out of the …ATTA KENARE/AFP via Getty
CHARLIE SPIERING22 Apr 202015520
0:49
President Donald Trump on Wednesday announced that he had ordered the destruction of Iranian gunboats harassing American ships.

“I have instructed the United States Navy to shoot down and destroy any and all Iranian gunboats if they harass our ships at sea,” Trump wrote on Twitter.
Donald J. Trump
?
@realDonaldTrump
I have instructed the United States Navy to shoot down and destroy any and all Iranian gunboats if they harass our ships at sea.
1:08 PM - Apr 22, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy
156K people are talking about this
The president reacted to ongoing reports of Iranian gunboats who continue harassing American ships in the Persian Gulf.
Last Wednesday, 11 Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps gunboats repeatedly harassed six U.S. Navy warships.
U.S. 5th Fleet
?
@US5thFleet
Video of #IRGCN vessels conducting dangerous & harassing approaches on U.S. naval vessels in the international waters of the North Arabian Gulf.
Embedded video
10:21 PM - Apr 15, 2020
1,182 people are talking about this
Iran acknowledged their aggressive activity on Sunday, but accused the United States for “unprofessional and provocative actions” without offering any evidence.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 21 Apr 2020, 11:22 pm

https://www.faithwire.com/2020/04/20/trump-redirects-some-who-funding-to-samaritans-purse/?utm_source=FWNL
Trump Redirects Some WHO Funding to Samaritan’s Purse
By Tré Goins-Phillips
Editor
April 20, 2020
At the instruction of President Donald Trump, officials with the White House Budget Office have instructed federal agencies to redirect money normally earmarked for the United Nations’ World Health Organization to groups that perform similar work, including Samaritan’s Purse and the Red Cross.

Trump halted funding to the WHO earlier this month after arguing the UN body failed in its duty to adequately investigate early reports coming out of China regarding the novel coronavirus. Rather than conduct its own thorough investigation, officials with the WHO parroted the intentionally misleading verbiage coming out of the communist country.

In fact, the organization stated in mid-January, when human-to-human transmission had already occurred in China, there was “no clear evidence” to suggest such spread was possible.

World Health Organization (WHO)
✔
@WHO
Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China🇨🇳.
View image on Twitter
12:18 PM - Jan 14, 2020
34K people are talking about this
The president said “so much death has been caused” because of the WHO’s failures.

Prior to Trump’s suspension of funds, the U.S. government provided for roughly 10% of the WHO’s $4.8 billion annual budget. The majority of the country’s contributions were “voluntary,” according to the New York Post, and have now been redirected to other agencies.

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott: ‘Lean on’ Jesus During Coronavirus Pandemic

Trump administration officials have halted “voluntary” contributions from agencies like USAID, the Environmental Protection Agency, as well as the Department of Health and Human Services, totaling between $300 million and $400 million per year.

Officials with knowledge of the shift told the Post the White House is working to move “every single pot of money” away from the WHO to other organizations.

Ryan Fournier
✔
@RyanAFournier
Amazing!

The Trump Administration is redirecting the funds cut from the World Health Organization to the Red Cross and Samaritan’s Purse.

This is a much better use of the funds.

Thank you, @realDonaldTrump!

10:16 PM - Apr 19, 2020
9,359 people are talking about this
The decision to pivot some of the money to Samaritan’s Purse comes as the faith-based humanitarian organization, owned by the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association and helmed by the Rev. Franklin Graham, is operating a 68-bed field hospital in New York City, tending to patients suffering from the coronavirus.

ADVERTISEMENT
While most people are glad to have the Christian group’s help, there is a small but loud faction of LGBTQ activists who are angry over the organization’s presence in Central Park, namely due to its adherence to the biblical understanding of marriage as a union between one man and one woman.

Graham himself addressed critics in a statement last week, writing, in part, “Samaritan’s Purse is a decidedly Christian private relief organization, funded almost entirely by individuals around the world who share our passion for providing aid to victims of war, disease, disaster, poverty, famine and persecution — and doing so in Jesus’ name.”

“It seems tone-deaf to be attacking our religious conviction about marriage at the very moment thousands of New Yorkers are fighting for their lives and dozens of Samaritan’s Purse workers are placing their lives at risk to provide critical medical care,” he added.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 15 Mar 2020, 12:46 am

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/13/donald-trump-declares-national-emergency-over-coronavirus/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20200313&utm_content=Final
Donald Trump Declares National Emergency over Coronavirus
White House
CHARLIE SPIERING13 Mar 20202426
3:33
President Donald Trump declared a national state of emergency to fight the spread of the deadly COVID-19 coronavirus Friday afternoon from the White House’s Rose Garden.

“To unleash the full power of the federal government for this effort, today I’m officially declaring a national emergency,” Trump said. “Two very big words.”

With this declaration, the president now has access to tens of billions of dollars to handle the crisis. He promised to provide Americans with the resources needed to fight the virus and survive its punishing economic effects.

“No resources will be spared,” Trump said. “Nothing whatsoever.”

The president detailed his response at a critical moment of his presidency. Public concern about the virus is universal, as corporate America rapidly canceled conferences, sporting events, and large gatherings of people on Thursday and Friday.

“The next eight weeks are critical. We can learn and we will turn a corner on this virus,” Trump said. “Some of the doctors say it will wash through, it will flow through. Interesting terms. And very accurate, I think.”

The president appeared with Vice President Mike Pence plus top health officials and corporate executives, demonstrating his commitment to both a private and public response to help fight the virus.

“You’ll be hearing from some of the largest companies and greatest retailers and medical companies in the world,” he said. “They’re standing right behind me and side of me.”

Representatives from Walmart, CVS, Target, and Walgreens joined the president at his press conference as well as health product manufacturing centers.

The president detailed ways to increase the amount of test production and get them into the hands of major health companies around the country. He cautioned, however, that it was not necessary for everyone to take it if they were not showing symptoms.

“Our overriding goal is to stop the spread of the virus and help all Americans impacted by this,” he said. “Again, we don’t want everybody taking this test. It is totally unnecessary.”
Trump also encouraged Americans to use telehealth services to allow all doctors in the country to help care for potentially infected patients.

He thanked Google for helping set up a website to help Americans find their testing location.

“Google is helping to develop a website, it is going to be very quickly done, unlike websites of the past, to determine whether a test is warranted and to facilitate testing at a nearby convenient location,” he said.

The president thanked his team for assembling a full approach to containing the virus and ending the threat to Americans.

“We’ve been working very hard on this, we’ve made tremendous progress,” Trump said, championing his travel bans for reducing the entry of infected individuals.

He dismissed accusations from some journalists who suggested he was being hypocritical by not putting himself into self-quarantine after reports noted that he took a photo with an individual from Brazil that later tested positive for the virus.

“I’m not coming back from someplace,” he said. “I take pictures and it lasts for literally seconds.”

Trump also said he did not take responsibility for the failure of the government to provide enough testing as quickly as needed.

“I don’t take responsibility at all because we were given a set of circumstances and we were given rules, regulations, and specifications from a different time,” he said, adding, “We’re now in very very strong shape.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 16 Feb 2020, 8:36 pm

https://www.aish.com/ci/s/Presidential-Quotes-about-Jews-and-Israel.html?s=mm
Presidential Quotes about Jews and Israel
Feb 15, 2020  |  by Dr. Yvette Alt Miller
Presidential Quotes about Jews and Israel
24 inspiring quotes from American presidents.
American presidents have long appreciated Jews and the Jewish state. Here are some inspiring quotes from presidents expressing their appreciation for their Jewish citizens and for the Land of Israel
1. Pres. George Washington, Letter to Touro Synagogue, Aug. 18, 1790:

For happily the government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance, requires only that they who live under its protections should demean themselves as good citizens… May the children of the stock of Abraham who dwell in this land continue to merit and enjoy the good will of the other inhabitants, while every one shall sit in safety under his own vine and fig tree, and there shall be none to make him afraid.

2. Pres. John Adams, Letter to Francis Adrian Van der Kemp, Feb. 18, 1809:

I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe, that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, Almighty Sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

3. Pres. Thomas Jefferson, Letter to Mordecai Manuel Noah, May 28, 1818:

[The Jewish people] by its sufferings has furnished a remarkable proof of the universal spirit of religious intolerance inherent in every sect, disclaimed by all while feeble, and practiced by all when in power. Our laws have applied the only antidote to this vice, protecting our religious, as they do our civil rights, by putting all on an equal footing.

4. Pres. John Tyler, in one of the first speeches he made after taking office, 1841:

The Hebrews, persecuted and downtrodden in other regions, takes up his abode among us with none to make him afraid. He may boast...of his descent from the patriarchs of old - of his wise men in council and strong men in battle. He may even turn his eye to Judea, resting with strong confidence on the promise that is made him of the restoration to the Holy Land, and he may worship the God of his fathers after the manner that worship was conducted by Aaron and his successors in the priesthood, and the aegis of the Government is over him to defend and protect him.

5. Letter sent by Pres. Abraham Lincoln to Sec. of War Edwin M. Stanton, Nov. 4, 1862, breaking with tradition by appointing Jewish quartermasters to the US Army:

I believe we have not yet appointed a Hebrew...

6. Pres. Abraham Lincoln, responding to a visitor who proposed restoring a Jewish homeland in the Land of Israel, 1863:

I myself have a regard for the Jews… My chiropodist is a Jew, and he has so many times ‘put me on my feet’ that I would have no objection to giving his countrymen ‘a leg up’.

7. Pres. Grover Cleveland (after he’d left office) responding to the 1903 aftermath of the Kishinev Pogroms:

Every American human sentiment has been shocked by a late attack on the Jews of Russia - an attack murderous, atrocious and in every way revolting. As members of the family of mankind, and as citizens of a free nation, we are here to give voice to the feeling that should stir...every American worthy of the name. There is something intensely horrible in the wholesale murder of unoffending, defense-less men, women and children…

8. Pres. Benjamin Harrison, Annual Message to Congress, December 9, 1891:

The Hebrew is never a beggar; he always kept the law - lives by toil - often under severe and oppressive civil restrictions, is also true that no race, sect or class has more fully cared for its own.

9. Pres. William McKinley, letter to Simon Wolf, 1897:

No better class of citizens than the Jewish exists in our country, many of whom have been and are my personal friends

10. Pres. Theodore Roosevelt, quoted in his autobiography (1913):

While I was Police Commissioner (in New York City), an anti-Semitic preacher from Berlin...came over to New York to preach a crusade against the Jews. Many of the New York Jews were much excited and asked me to prevent him from speaking and not to give him police protection. This, I told them was impossible; and if possible would have been undesirable because it would have made him a martyr. The proper thing to do was to make him ridiculous. Accordingly I detailed or his protection a Jew sergeant and a score or two of Jew policemen. He made his harangue against the Jews under the active protection of some forty policemen, every one of them a Jew.

11. Pres. Woodrow Wilson appointed the first Jewish Supreme Court Justice, Louis Brandeis. When a friend remarked to Pres. Wilson “Isn’t it a shame, Mr. President, that a man as great as Mr. Justice Brandeis should be a Jew?” Pres. Wilson replied, “But he would not be Mr. Brandeis if he were not a Jew!"

12. Pres. Woodrow Wilson, 1917, after the Balfour Declaration affirming the Jewish people’s right to a homeland in the Land of Israel, which Pres. Wilson vigorously supported:

How proud I am that because of the teachings instilled in me by my father, it has been my privilege to restore the Holy Land to its rightful owners.

13. Pres. Warren G. Harding, in a letter to the Union of American Hebrew Congregations 1923:

One of the marvels of humanity’s story has been the strength and persistence of the Jewish faith and its continuing influence and power of the Jewish people. I cannot but feel that these things are in large measure owing to the Hebrew conception of a personal God and of the individual accountability of men and women.

14. Pres. Herbert Hoover, 1932, on the 15th Anniversary of the Balfour Declaration:

I have watched with genuine admiration the steady and unmistakable progress made in the rehabilitation of Palestine which, desolate for centuries, is now renewing its youth and vitality through the enthusiasm, hard work, and self-sacrifice of the Jewish pioneers who toil there in a spirit of peace and social justice.

15. Pres. Harry Truman, in speech two days after becoming president, April 14, 1945:

This is the time for action. No one can any longer doubt the horrible intention of the Nazi beasts. We know that they plan the systematic slaughter throughout all of Europe, not only of the Jews but of vast numbers of other innocent peoples...This is not a Jewish problem, it is an American problem - and we must and we will face it squarely and honorably. (cited in Truman and Israel by Michael J. Cohen. University of California Press: 1991.)

16. Pres. Harry Truman, May 14, 1948:

This government has been informed that a Jewish state has been proclaimed in Palestine, and recognition has been requested by the provisional government thereof. The United States recognizes the provisional government as the de facto authority of the new State of Israel.

17. Pres. Harry Truman, 1948 (cited in The Presidents of the United States and the Jews by David G. Dalin and Alfred J. Kolatch. Jonathan David Publishers: 2000.):

One of the proudest days in my life occurred at 6:12pm on Friday May 14 (1948) when I was able to announce recognition of the new state of Israel by the government of the United States. In view of the long friendship of the American people for the Zionist ideal, it was particularly appropriate that our government should be the first to recognize the new state.

18. Pres. John F. Kennedy, Speech to Zionists of America Convention, August 26, 1960:

Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom.

19. Pres. Lyndon B. Johnson, June 1, 1964:

The USA and Israel “share many common objectives - chief of which is the building of a better world in which every nation can develop its resources and develop them in freedom and peace.”

20. Pres. Ronald Reagan, September 1, 1982:

Israel exists: it has a right to exist in peace behind secure and defensible borders, and it has a right to demand of its neighbors that they recognize those facts. I have personally followed and supported Israel’s heroic struggle for survival, ever since the founding of the State of Israel 34 years ago. In the pre-1967 borders Israel was barely 10 miles wide at its narrowest point. The bulk of Israel’s population lived within artillery range of hostile Arab armies. I am not about to ask Israel to live that way again.

21. Pres. Bill Clinton, April 30, 1996:

The United States stands with Israel through good times and bad because our countries share the same ideals: freedom, tolerance, democracy. We know that whenever those ideals are under siege in one country, they are threatened everywhere.

22. George W. Bush, April 19, 2001:

Through centuries of struggle, Jews across the world have been witnesses not only against the crimes of men, but for faith in God, and God alone. Theirs is a story of defiance in oppression and patience in tribulation - reaching back to the Exodus and their exile into the Diaspora. That story continued in the founding of the State of Israel. The story continues in the defense of the State of Israel.

23. Pres. Barack Obama, May 21, 2015:

...Make no mistake – those who adhere to the ideology of rejecting Israel’s right to exist, they might as well reject the earth beneath them or the sky above, because Israel is not going anywhere. And today, I want to tell you – particularly the young people – so that there's no mistake here, so long as there is a United States of America – Atem lo levad. You are not alone.

24. Pres Donald J. Trump, December 7, 2019

The story of Israel is a tale of triumph in the face of centuries oppression and persecution. The Jewish people endured, persevered, and flourished beyond measure, building a thriving, proud, beautiful, and mighty nation in the Holy Land. The friendship between our countries is essential to achieving a more safe, just and peaceful world. That is why every single day since I took the Oath of Office, I have stood firmly, strongly, and proudly with the people of Israel.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 03 Feb 2020, 10:55 pm

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/trump-reverses-policy-landmines.htm
President Trump reverses Obama-era policy restricting the use of landmines: Report
February 2, 2020

A big part of President Donald Trump’s effort to protect the nation is ensuring that the U.S. military is equipped with all the tools necessary to achieve keep America safe.

To that end, the Trump administration just announced that it would be rolling back an Obama-era regulation that placed significant restrictions on the U.S. military’s use of anti-personnel landmine, the New York Post reports.

Trump cancels Obama-era policy
The policy put in place by former President Barack Obama all but banned the acquisition, stockpiling, and use of the deadly and injurious devices by the U.S. military in conflict zones with just one exception: the demilitarized zone separating North and South Korea, where it was understood that landmines had proven effective in deterring potential invasions from Pyongyang.

The Obama administration also took steps to sign the U.S. onto an international agreement that completely bans the “use, stockpiling, production, and transfer” of landmines and even pursued efforts to destroy existing stockpiles of such weapons outside of the Korean Peninsula, according to the Post.

Ads by Revcontent
Do This Immediately if You Have Diabetes - (Watch)
NewHealthJournal.com
Dogs Do These 10 Thing when It Loves You
Money Morning Paper
You Will Not Believe Who is the Richest Family in Caerphilly
www.moneymorningpaper.com
But the Trump administration has apparently reached the conclusion that the restrictive policy imposed by Obama placed our nation’s fighting forces at a “severe disadvantage” to enemies in a potential future conflict.

Keeping America safe
White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham announced in a statement Friday that the president had “canceled the Obama [a]dministration’s policy to prohibit United States military forces from employing anti-personnel landmines outside of the Korean Peninsula.”

The One Thing Windows Users Should Do Before Turning Off Their Computer
SecuritySavers.org
Ads by Revcontent
Find Out More >
“The Department of Defense has determined that restrictions imposed on American forces by the Obama [a]dministration’s policy could place them at a severe disadvantage during a conflict against our adversaries,” Grisham continued. “The [p]resident is unwilling to accept this risk to our troops.”

A new policy has been devised that “will authorize [c]ombatant [c]ommanders, in exceptional circumstances, to employ advanced, non-persistent landmines specifically designed to reduce unintended harm to civilians and partner forces,” Grisham said.

An “important tool” for the troops
To be sure, anti-personnel landmines are controversial weapons that have been used for well over more than a century by fighting forces around the globe, sometimes with little discretion. This has resulted in tens if not hundreds of thousands of innocent civilians being killed or maimed by the destructive devices over many decades.

That said, Defense Secretary Mark Esper informed the media that such landmines are an incredibly effective tool the military can use to “shape the battlefield” and protect American forces and interests — with caution. “Landmines are one of many other important tools that our commanders need to have available to them on the battlefield to shape the battlefield and to protect our forces,” the secretary explained, according to the Post.

Esper also revealed that this policy reversal had been under consideration for quite some time, and had in fact been initially proposed by his own predecessor, Secretary James Mattis, the famed Marine Corps general who was tapped by President Trump to begin the process of rebuilding the military at the start of his tenure.

Of course, there will undoubtedly be squawking in the media about the dangers posed by the use of landmines, but there is little denying how effective such weapons can be when properly deployed. Still, given the dangers involved, hopefully this tool will remain largely stashed away in the toolbox — at least until and unless the U.S. military decides it’s warranted.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 03 Feb 2020, 8:42 pm

https://israelunwired.com/brigitte-gabriel-reveals-the-truth-about-president-trump/

Brigitte Gabriel Reveals the Truth About President Trump
bridgette-gabriel-trump
People love to hate President Trump and criticize his every move. Brigitte Gabriel explains why they are wrong and what exactly Trump is doing.
Brigitte Gabriel is one-of-a-kind. She has the ability to succinctly explain complex issues through razor-sharp logic. That is why when she speaks, she garners such a large following. Here she explains why we should be so thankful to President Trump for all that he has done for us. President Trump indeed had every reason in the world to not work so hard for the American people and to relax and enjoy his billions of dollars. But instead, he spends all day and most of the night fighting to make America great again.
Often controversial for no apparent reason and rather foul-mouthed, President Trump should not be excused for that. But, he is not a part-time President, and he has accomplished an enormous amount in his first three years at the helm.

Barack Obama proudly declared that he wanted to become a transformational President, namely, one he leaves the world a very different place than it was when he assumed the Presidency. He succeeded. His most important achievement may go down as being the first African American President in US history. That is definitely a major achievement. But his signature policy, Obamacare may very well become known as one of the most short-lived non-starters in attempting to deal with the healthcare issues. Yes, there are those who want to bring it back. But odds are that they will fail.

On the other hand, President Trump will undoubtedly go down in history as one of the most divisive Presidents in the history of the republic. But, he will probably also be remembered as the President who brought the Islamic threat to the Western world via Iran down to their knees, and the President who presided over the most booming economy in recent history. If he wins a 2nd nomination, the big question will be whether or not he succeeds in tackling illegal immigration, via a wall, or not. That is the one major issue that he has not truly succeeded on that was part of his election promises.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 29 Jan 2020, 10:10 pm

You can read the full plan here: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Peace-to-Prosperity-0120.pdf
US publishes Israeli-Palestinian Peace Plan
At a ceremony at the White House yesterday, US President Donald Trump published his vision for Israeli-Palestinian peace alongside Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The plan, outlined in a 180 page report, calls for a two-state solution (Israel and a future Palestine) with Israel retaining all of its current West Bank settlements, all of Jerusalem including the holy sites, and security control over the entire West Bank.

We recognise that there will be a wide range of views among We Believe in Israel’s supporters about the plan, so this email is a factual briefing on the contents and the reaction of key players.

•           The capital of the Palestinian state will be in “eastern Jerusalem,” in neighbourhoods beyond Israel’s security barrier. The Palestinian state may eventually encompass some 70 per cent of the West Bank, with land swaps in Israel’s southern Negev region and inside the pre-1967 armistice lines. At least 15 Israeli settlements will remain as enclaves inside the future Palestinian state.
•           The establishment of a Palestinian state within four years will be contingent on several conditions being met, including disarming Hamas, the Palestinian Authority taking control in Gaza, an end to incitement to violence and the policy of payments to jailed terrorists and recognition of Israel as a Jewish state including in its expanded borders. The issue of Palestinian refugees was not addressed in detail but the plan said a compensation fund would be created.
•           Both President Trump, and US ambassador to Israel David Friedman, indicated that the US would recognise the application of Israeli sovereignty over West Bank settlements and the Jordan Valley – a move Netanyahu said would begin as soon as next week.
•           Netanyahu hailed the agreement as an “historic opportunity,” while Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas called it a “conspiracy” that he rejected outright. Ambassadors from Oman, Bahrain, and the United Arab Emirates attended the event at the White House. UAE Ambassador to the US Yousef Al Otaiba said in a statement: “The only way to guarantee a lasting solution is to reach an agreement between all concerned parties. The UAE believes that Palestinians and Israelis can achieve lasting peace and genuine coexistence with the support of the international community. The plan announced today offers an important starting point for a return to negotiations within a US-led international framework.”
•           The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia also released a statement: “Appreciate the efforts of President Trump’s Administration to develop a comprehensive peace plan between the Palestinian and Israeli sides” and “encourages the start of direct peace negotiation between the Palestinian and Israeli sides, under the auspices of the United States, and to resolve any disagreements with aspects of the plan through negotiations, in order to move forward the peace process to reach an agreement that achieves the legitimate rights of the Palestinian people.” Jordan rejected the plan but Egypt also called for fresh bilateral talks to achieve peace. ISIS called for attacks on Jewish and Israeli targets in response to the plan.
•           UK Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab welcomed the release of the US plan, calling it “a serious proposal, reflecting extensive time and effort” and encouraged both sides to give the plans “genuine and fair consideration, and explore whether they might prove a first step on the road back to negotiations.” The UK Government noted that: “Only the leaders of Israel and the Palestinian territories can determine whether these proposals can meet the needs and aspirations of the people they represent.”
•           The European Union called for a return to “meaningful negotiations” between the two parties while reaffirming its “established position and…firm and united commitment to a negotiated and viable two-state solution that takes into account the legitimate aspirations of both the Palestinians and the Israelis.”
The unveiling of the US plan was the culmination of three years of work by Jared Kushner’s White House team. The move comes five weeks before Israel’s 2 March election, and on the same day that Netanyahu withdrew his request for Parliament to grant him immunity from prosecution from charges of bribery, fraud and breach of trust. Israel’s attorney general officially filed the charges against the prime minister yesterday in the Jerusalem District Court.
•           Blue and White leader Benny Gantz endorsed the plan, calling it a “strong, viable basis for advancing a peace accord with the Palestinians.” Yet Gantz also urged a delay on implementation until after the election, saying that: “In order for implementation to be possible, Israel must move forward toward a strong and stable government, led by an individual who can direct the fullness of his time and energy” to running the country.
•           Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas last night, at an emergency meeting of the Palestinian leadership, threatened to downgrade the status of the Palestinian Authority and to begin implementation of past decisions taken by Palestinian political bodies, likely a reference to the suspension of security coordination with Israel. Hamas leaders offered to work with Abbas to oppose the plan. Abbas will travel to Cairo on Saturday for a meeting of Arab foreign ministers, where he hopes they will support Palestinian rejection of the US plan.
•           Netanyahu’s move to apply Israeli sovereignty to Israeli settlements depends on legal decisions by the Attorney General and likely the Supreme Court; it is unclear if a transitional Government is legally permitted to take such consequential decisions so close to an election. Netanyahu may then put the issue to a Knesset vote in the hope that he galvanises right wing parties behind him and forces Benny Gantz and his party, anxious to win moderate right wing voters, to support the move.
For Netanyahu the greatest benefit of the US plan is that it changed the conversation away from his corruption case to a debate about applying Israeli sovereignty to Israeli settlements. He is gambling this will win him support, although promises to that effect failed to win him votes in the last two elections and the US plan will be opposed by parties to the right of Likud.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 23 Jan 2020, 8:01 pm

https://israelunwired.com/was-donald-trump-destined-to-become-president/
Was Donald Trump Destined to Become President?
By Phil Schneider - January 23, 2020 622 0
While most people never gave Donald Trump a chance in 2016, this video of a 34 year old Trump seems to paint a different picture. Donald Trump, the flamboyant businessman, for many decades, loved to broach the idea of entering politics. He loved the limelight and always seemed to have something to say on whatever the political situation of the day was.

Donald Trump interview 1980 (Rona Barrett) [Reelin' In The Years Archives]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAgJAxkALyc&feature=emb_logo

Boost this video to reach up to 1000 people
Not so much seems to have changed in his mind as far as foreign affairs. He seems to have always had a clear inclination towards exhibiting military strength on one hand, and not getting embroiled in foreign issues on the other hand. This is probably due to his observations of the Vietnam War in his 20’s and 30’s. For so many people, the fear of another Vietnam loomed very large in their minds. Note that in 1980, this was less than a decade after the end of the Vietnam War.

President Trump seems in many ways to be an impulsive decision-maker. This may very well be true – especially in regards to staff decisions. But don’t make the mistake of thinking that he hasn’t thought through his attitudes on foreign affairs. He is actually proving to be quite adept in this matter. Odds are that President Trump will go down in history as the President who lassoed Iran, and kept Russia from expanding far beyond their present sphere of influence in the Ukraine.

He seems to be the right person to reverse the poor leadership of Barack Obama on foreign affairs. It is quite remarkable that this businessman turned politician seems to be succeeding in the things that he has had the least experience in dealing with before he entered politics.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed 22 Jan 2020, 12:50 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/21/donald-trump-cuts-down-globalism-celebrates-economic-nationalism-at-davos/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20200121&utm_content=Final
Donald Trump Cuts Down Globalism, Celebrates Economic Nationalism at Davos
President Donald Trump delivers the opening remarks at the World Economic Forum, Tuesday, Jan. 21, 2020, in Davos. (AP Photo/ Evan Vucci)AP Photo/ Evan Vucci
CHARLIE SPIERING21 Jan 20203,668
2:48
President Donald Trump celebrated the restoration of the American dream on Tuesday, trumpeting the success of economic nationalism in front of the global elites at the World Economic Forum (WEF) at Davos.
“A nation’s highest duty is to its own citizens,” Trump said at the annual conference in Switzerland. “Honoring this truth is the only way to build faith and confidence in the market system. Only when governments put their own people first will people be fully invested in their national futures.”
The president noted since he was elected, America gained over seven million jobs, the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years, as well as rising wages and household income, thanks to his economic agenda.
“A pro-worker, pro-citizen, pro-family agenda demonstrates how a nation can thrive when its communities, its companies, its government work together for the good of the whole nation,” Trump said.

The president cited his economic nationalist agenda in a free market system as a model for the world.

A helicopter carrying US President Donald Trump flies over the Swiss Alps on his way to Davos, Switzerland, on January 21, 2020, for the World Economic Forum. (JIM WATSON/AFP via Getty Images)

“Today I hold up the American model as an example to the world of a working system of free enterprise that will produce the most benefits for the most people in the 21st century and beyond,” he said.

He trumpeted his successes despite a growing number of critics who predicted a global recession and a shrinking middle class when he was elected president.

The president criticized past trade deals that gutted American industry and celebrated the new successful trade deals with China, Mexico, Canada, and other nations.

“I think it’s primarily the reason that I ran,” Trump said, recalling how previous administrations allowed jobs and factories to leave the country.
The president criticized the experts and the critics who repeatedly predicted economic and environmental catastrophe for the world.
“We must reject the perennial prophets of doom and their predictions of the apocalypse. They are the heirs of yesterday’s foolish fortunetellers,” Trump said.
He recalled false scientific predictions of overpopulation, mass starvation, and an end of oil in past decades.

“These alarmists always demand the same thing, absolute power to dominate, transform, and control every aspect of our lives,” he said. “We will never let radical socialists destroy our economy, wreck our country or eradicate our liberty.”

He defied the government bureaucrats who burdened Americans with onerous regulations and government controls.

“Today I urge other nations to follow our example and liberate your citizens from the crushing weight of bureaucracy,” he said. “With that, you have to run your own countries the way you want.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 18 Jan 2020, 1:18 pm

‘Nazified’ Trump supporters need re-educating, says Sanders staffer in Project Veritas video: Report
January 15, 2020
https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/trump-supporters-sanders-staffer.htm
A new report from Breitbart alleges that an undercover video released Tuesday by Project Veritas shows a Bernie Sanders campaign staffer comparing supporters of President Donald Trump to Nazis who need to be re-educated.
Project Veritas identified the staffer as Sanders 2020 campaign field organizer Kyle Jurek.
Patriot Advance Report
“We gotta try,” Jurek allegedly says in the clip in response to a question from a Project Veritas reporter asking if “MAGA people” could be re-educated if the Vermont senator wins this November. “In Nazi Germany, after the fall of the Nazi Party, there was a s**t ton of the populace that was f*****g Nazified,” Jurek adds, according to Breitbart.
Re-educating America?
The more than 40-minute clip, which has not been independently verified, also allegedly shows Jurek saying that if Trump is re-elected, “f*****g cities burn.”
“Germany had to spend billions of dollars re-educating their f*****g people to not be Nazis,” Jurek adds. “We’re probably going to have to do the same f*****g thing here.”

According to Jurek, that’s part of the reason Sanders is so adamant about free college for all.

“That’s kind of what all Bernie’s whole f*****g like, ‘Hey, free education for everybody,’ because we’re going to have to teach you to not be a f*****g Nazi,” he says.

Jurek adds: “[The] greatest way to break a f*****g billionaire of their privilege and their idea that they’re superior, go and break rocks for 12 hours a day. You’re now a working-class person, and you’re going to f*****g learn what that means, right?”

Watch the full clip, which contains some inappropriate language, below:

“It’ll start in Milwaukee”
According to Breitbart, Jurek’s wrath also extends to law enforcement. The Sanders campaigner said police officers will be “f*****g beaten” in Milwaukee if the Democratic National Committee (DNC) doesn’t pick the Vermont senator as its nominee, as would individuals who he deems racist, who he insists “deserve a violent reaction.”

“If Bernie doesn’t get the nomination or it goes to a second ballot at the DNC convention, f*****g Milwaukee will burn,” he says, according to Breitbart. “It’ll start in Milwaukee.”

Jurek apparently made these statements while wearing Sanders campaign shirt.

Project Veritas, founded by James O’Keefe, has released numerous controversial videos over the years, including a recent clip showing an ABC News reporter lamenting that her story revealing the misdeeds of Jeffrey Epstein was quashed by the network. Project Veritas has said that additional videos of a similar nature are soon to follow.

Ex-Treasury official pleads guilty to leaking info about Trump campaign associates
January 14, 2020
https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/treasury-official-pleads-guilty.htm
Fox News has reported that ex-Treasury Department official Natalie Edwards pleaded guilty to conspiracy charges in a federal court on Monday. Edwards leaked confidential information on individuals associated with the Trump campaign.

Edwards could face up to half a decade in prison, although prosecutors recommended a sentence of no more than 6 months as part of her plea agreement.
Leaks targeted Paul Manafort
At the time of her arrest over a year ago, Edwards was found in possession of a USB flash drive containing Suspicious Activity Reports, or “SARs.” Financial institutions are required by law to file SARs when they encounter questionable financial transactions.

The SARs were tied to former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort. Prosecutors pointed out that Edwards had no legitimate reason to have them on her person the time. In addition to the SARs, she was also in possession of “highly sensitive material relating to Russia, Iran, and the terrorist group known as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.”
In her guilty plea, Edwards admitted that “I agreed to disclose a SAR knowing I was not allowed under the law to disclose it.”

Leaks to Buzzfeed
As evidence of her guilt, prosecutors noted that media articles had been written using the material that Edwards leaked.
One was a Buzzfeed piece called, “GOP Operative Made ‘Suspicious’ Cash Withdrawals During Pursuit of Clinton Emails.” In it, authors Jason Leopold and Anthony Cormier claimed to have gained access to government documents.

Another published in October of 2017 was titled, “These 13 Wire Transfers Are A Focus of the FBI Probe Into Paul Manafort.”

It stated that “BuzzFeed News has learned of a series of wire transfers, made by companies linked to Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, that federal officials deemed suspicious. Many of the wires went from offshore companies controlled by Manafort to American businesses.”

“I am sorry for what I have done and I apologize to you, your honor, and the court,” Edwards said.

Leaking has been a problem within the Trump White House, something that The Hill quoted senior advisor Kellyanne Conway as lamenting.

“I don’t understand why people would come to work in the White House or in the administration … and really try to curry their image or try to hurt other people whom the president has asked them to work with,” Conway said in 2018.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 18 Jan 2020, 1:14 pm

Federal judge rules Trump administration family separation policy is justified
January 15, 2020
https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/federa-judge-separation-policy.htm
The Trump administration has just scored a major legal victory, with a federal judge upholding its policy on family separation.
According to The Washington Times, the case arose in July as a result of a claim by the American Civil Liberties Union that 911 children had been taken from their parents for spurious reasons.
Family separation dispute
The decision may surprise some given Sabraw’s history. In 2018, he ordered the government to stop separating children on a routine basis as part of its “zero tolerance” policy.

The Washington Times reports that this time around, Sabraw ruled that the separation of families stopped at the border was fair because “he was uncomfortable second-guessing government decisions to separate children on grounds that parents were considered unfit or dangerous, or in other limited circumstances like criminal history, communicable diseases and doubts about parentage.”

“It is an invitation that is potentially massive in scope, invades an area that is particularly within the province of the Executive Branch to secure the Nation’s border, and goes beyond this Court’s class certification and preliminary injunction orders, which were focused on the Administration’s practice of separating families at the border for the purpose of deterring immigration, and failing to reunify those families,” the paper quoted Sabraw as saying.
187 judges confirmed
While the president has faced many legal setbacks, he’s also found success in working to reshape the federal judiciary.
Trump has also managed to get two Supreme Court Justices confirmed and has pledged to fill any seats that become vacant between now and the November election.

This hasn’t gone over well with many on the left. Former Obama attorney and chief counsel for Demand Justice was quoted by Business Insider as complaining that “Trump’s hijacking of our judiciary will be his most enduring legacy, and it will continue to threaten everything progressives care about long after he leaves office.”
Naturally, conservatives have a different take. Carrie Severino serves as chief counsel at the conservative advocacy group Judicial Crisis Network, and she the Republican record.

“Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell and Chairman Lindsey Graham have done a phenomenal job filling these vacancies despite continuous efforts to obstruct the process by Senate Democrats and liberal groups like the ABA that pretend to be neutral,” Severino told the website.

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/trump-rolls-back-labor.htm
Trump admin rolls back labor rule alleged to have cost Americans $11B: Report
January 15, 2020

One of the top priorities of President Donald Trump’s administration has been removing oppressive federal regulations that constrain the U.S. economy by hampering job growth and stifling innovation — and the latest move by the White House falls right in line with that platform.

According to the Washington Examiner, the Labor Department announced Sunday that it would be rolling back the Obama-era “joint employer” rule, an anti-business, pro-union regulation that, according to Trump Labor officials, cost the economy $5 billion annually and prevented upwards of $11 billion from making its way into Americans’ pockets each year.
In a joint op-ed for the Wall Street Journal, Labor Secretary Eugene Scalia and White House acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney explained: “When we lift the heavy hand of government and allow businesses to create jobs, enter new markets, and compete at lower prices, every American wins.”

Scalia and Mulvaney cited the White House Council of Economic Advisers when saying, according to the Examiner, that “the Obama-era rules imposed annual net costs of $5 billion and reduced incomes by $11 billion.”
Uniformity and prosperity
The so-called “joint employer” rule, which was largely opposed by business owners and lauded by labor unions, held certain businesses liable for what went on at the workplaces of other businesses over which they had “indirect control.” Critics said the rule discouraged franchising and subjected employers to unnecessary legal liability, according to the Examiner.

Now, the U.S. Department of Labor has announced a replacement measure that more clearly defines whether a business has enough control over another to warrant legal liability.
In a statement released Sunday, the Labor Department said the revisions “add certainty regarding what business practices may result in joint employer status” under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA).

“This rule promotes greater uniformity among court decisions by providing a clearer interpretation of FLSA joint employer status,” the department added. “These benefits will in turn improve employers’ ability to remain in compliance with the FLSA and will help reduce litigation costs.”

A pro-business president
In its statement, the Labor Department said future determinations of which companies qualify as joint employers will consider “whether the potential joint employer…[h]ires or fires the employee; [s]upervises and controls the employee’s work schedule or conditions of employment to a substantial degree; [d]etermines the employee’s rate and method of payment; and [m]aintains the employee’s employment records.”
According to the Labor Department, the changes will go into effect by March 12. But while critics of the move, like the National Employment Law Project, have said that rule “will make it easier for companies to cheat workers and get away with it,” according to the Examiner, not everyone is upset by the deregulatory measure.
“This resolution provides much-needed clarity for the 733,000 franchise establishments across America and returns to the traditional standard of business that has fundamentally supported and encouraged franchise entrepreneurship for decades,” International Franchise Association president Robert Cresanti said, according to the Examiner.
Labor Sec. Scalia said in a statement that the rule “furthers President Trump’s successful, government-wide effort to address regulations that hinder the American economy and to promote economic growth.”
“By giving greater clarity to businesses who want to work together, we promote an entrepreneurial culture that has driven American prosperity for decades,” he added.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 13 Jan 2020, 8:47 pm

https://www.dailyconservative.com/sc1/iraq-pay-america-back.htm
Trump: Iraq Should Pay America back
January 13, 2020
Mgid
During an interview on Fox News Channel’s The Ingraham Angle, President Trump said Iraq should pay America back for the time spent there if the military is required to abandon the mission.

“If we leave, you got to pay us,” Trump told host Laura Ingraham. “If we leave…you have to pay us for the money we put in.”

Ingraham asked Trump how he would get them to pay. The president replied:
Learn more about RevenueStripe...
Well, we have a lot of their money right now. We have a lot of their money. We have $35 billion of their money right now sitting in an account. And I think they’ll agree to pay. I think they’ll agree to pay. Otherwise, we’ll stay there.

Trump had hinted at a similar threat against Iraq earlier in the week.

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
 · Jan 3, 2020
The United States has paid Iraq Billions of Dollars a year, for many years. That is on top of all else we have done for them. The people of Iraq don’t want to be dominated & controlled by Iran, but ultimately, that is their choice. Over the last 15 years, Iran has gained more....

Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
....and more control over Iraq, and the people of Iraq are not happy with that. It will never end well!

3:09 PM - Jan 3, 2020
22K people are talking about this
It’s too soon to see how far Iraq is willing to push on their claim to get America out, but so far, it looks like Trump isn’t going without a fight.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 13 Jan 2020, 1:26 pm

https://israelunwired.com/how-white-leftists-are-fueling-the-racism-machine/
How White Leftists are Fueling the Racism Machine
By Phil Schneider - January 13, 2020 514 0
To be called a racist is one of the lowest forms of denunciation today, creating divide and shutting down people’s voices. Nobody wants to be called a racist.

This short clip denounces white liberals as part of the problem of what is fueling racism today. Perhaps what is needed is less name-calling, from both sides, less polarization, and more discussion of what we have in common. Perhaps there needs to be more discussion about sidelining the radicals and focusing more on the things that 70-80% of the people agree on. Instead, right-wingers and left-wingers are busy pulling each side more to the right and more to the left. This is a troubling phenomenon.

https://israelunwired.com/how-white-leftists-are-fueling-the-racism-machine/
Is Donald Trump the cause of polarization?
Well, certainly, the last 2 Presidents of the United States have been polarizing figures. They each – in their own unique way – have not tried to just warm the seat in the Oval office. Former President Barack Obama stated clearly that he wanted to be a transformational President. And President Trump is very loose with his speech that is interpreted as polarizing.

The price of the one-two Obama and Trump presidencies has been a rather deep polarization within American society. It seems that America needs the next President – in 2020 or 2024, no matter what party, to be a more unifying President. The American people need a break from the right-wing bashing and progressive-bashing. They need leaders who will speak in terms of uplifting the silent majority that is not interested in bashing anybody and not interested in clearly taking any side on any issues.

Donald Trump and Barack Obama, and many other politicians dominate the airwaves too much. What is needed is an entertaining, non-controversial spokesman who will transcend much of the conversations that we are used to. This can be transcending on a religious level or transcending in other ways. The original founding fathers were interested in a United States that was focused on financial opportunities and freedom and not on hot button issues like racism and illegal immigration. Of course, racism and illegal immigration are controversial issues that must be dealt with, but they should not dominate. We need to get back to the basics and build up the level of respect between one for the benefit of the USA and the whole freedom-loving world.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 07 Jan 2020, 11:53 pm

Nancy Pelosi to Introduce Resolution Implying Pre-emptive Surrender to Iran
Nancy Pelosi (Win McNamee / Getty)Win McNamee / Getty
JOEL B. POLLAK6 Jan 202039,164
1:41
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) wrote a letter to her Democrat colleagues in the House on Sunday to reveal a new “War Powers Resolution” that amounts to a pre-emptive surrender to Iran in ongoing hostilities.

Pelosi’s letter begins with the declaration that President Donald Trump’s airstrike last week targeting Iranian General Qasem Suleimani, leader of the terrorist Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps (IGRC) Quds Force, responsible for the murders of hundreds of Americans and for recent attacks on the U.S. embassy in Baghdad, was “provocative and disproportionate,” terms suggesting the attack was illegal under international law and could constitute a war crime.
MORE https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/01/06/nancy-pelosi-surrender-resolution-in-house/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20200106&utm_content=A
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue 07 Jan 2020, 11:53 pm

Donald Trump Defends Killing Qasem Soleimani: He was a Terrorist, Not a Poet
BATTLE CREEK, MICHIGAN - DECEMBER 18: President Donald Trump addresses his impeachment after learning how the vote in the House was divided during a Merry Christmas Rally at the Kellogg Arena on December 18, 2019 in Battle Creek, Michigan. While Trump spoke at the rally the House of Representatives voted, …Scott Olson/Getty Images
CHARLIE SPIERING6 Jan 20206,284
2:36
President Donald Trump defended his decision to take out Iran Gen. Qasem Soleimani on Monday, in a surprise call to conservative talk radio legend Rush Limbaugh’s show.
Trump argued that both former Presidents George W. Bush and Barack Obama should have eliminated Soleimani a long time ago, calling the Iranian general a “terrorist.”
“This should have been done for the last 15-20 years,” Trump said. “Him in particular. He was their real military leader. He’s a terrorist. He was designated as a terrorist by Obama, and then Obama did nothing about it.”
Trump noted that Soleimani was responsible for providing IEDs and anti-tank bombs to terrorists to help them target American troops in the Middle East.
“Much of that stuff was made in Iran. He should have been taken out a long time ago,” Trump said. “And we had a shot at him and we took him out, and we’re a lot safer now because of it.”
The president reassured Americans that he did the right thing and suggested that Iran would think twice before attacking American targets in the future.
“We’ll see what happens. We’ll see what the response is, if any,” he said. “But you’ve seen what I’ve said our response would be.”
Trump again criticized Obama for his “appeasement” with Iran, giving the government of Iran billions of dollars as part of the nuclear deal.
MORE https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/06/donald-trump-defends-killing-qasem-soleimani-he-was-a-terrorist-not-a-poet/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20200106&utm_content=A
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu 02 Jan 2020, 12:52 am

Putin thanks President Trump for intel that prevented New Year’s terrorist attacks in St. Petersburg
By Pamela Geller - on January 1, 2020
RUSSIA
Russian President Vladimir Putin called U.S. President Donald Trump to thank him for intelligence that helped prevent terrorist acts in Russia, the Kremlin said in a statement..

RUSSIAN SECURITY FORCES PREVENT NEW YEAR TERRORIST ATTACKS IN ST. PETERSBURG BASED ON US TIP-OFF
Russia Today, 29 Dec, 2019:

Russian security forces prevent New Year terrorist attacks in St. Petersburg based on US tip-off

Two people, who planned to stage terrorist attacks in St. Petersburg during the New Year holidays, have been detained by Russia’s security services. The arrests were made after a tip-off from US intelligence agencies.

The suspects were detained on Friday, Russia’s Security Service (FSB) announced. They were planning to target “crowded areas” in the country’s second largest city.

The operatives acted on “information earlier received from the American partners,” it added.

Earlier on Sunday, Vladimir Putin thanked Donald Trump for sharing intelligence that allowed them to prevent terrorist attacks on Russian territory. The two leaders talked on the phone, agreeing to continue cooperation in the field of fighting terrorism.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon 30 Dec 2019, 10:47 pm

Donald Trump: John McCain ‘Not Very Nice’ for Spreading Russia Dossier
“Now that wasn’t very nice, was it?” Trump asked on Twitter.
 Donald Trump: John McCain ‘Not Very Nice’ for Spreading Russia Dossier
JohnMcCainDoc1AP Photo/Ralph Freso
CHARLIE SPIERING28 Dec 201911,100
1:43
President Donald Trump again criticized the late Sen. John McCain on Friday for spreading the phony Russia dossier to the FBI.

“Now that wasn’t very nice, was it?” Trump asked on Twitter, as the president retweeted Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton, who shared a Breitbart News story on the subject:
Donald J. Trump
✔
@realDonaldTrump
Now that wasn’t very nice, was it? https://twitter.com/tomfitton/status/1210572716698488839

Tom Fitton
✔
@TomFitton
John McCain tried to destroy @realDonaldTrump with false accusations of treason by spreading the garbage Clinton- DNC Dossier. https://twitter.com/TomFitton/status/1210269374176739328
4:41 AM - Dec 28, 2019
42.4K people are talking about this
As Breitbart News reporter Aaron Klein reported on Thursday, McCain provided then-FBI Director James Comey with five reports from Christopher Steele, who worked with Fusion GPS to develop the bogus dossier.
Read More https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/28/donald-trump-john-mccain-not-very-nice-spreading-russia-dossier/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=todays_hottest_stories&utm_campaign=20191228
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun 29 Dec 2019, 8:56 pm

https://israelunwired.com/president-trumps-incredible-chanukah-speech-at-the-white-house/
President Trump Tackles Antisemitism at White House Chanukah Speech
Screen-Shot-2018-12-08-at-22.47.59
President Trump gave a powerful Chanukah holiday speech at the White House to celebrate the holiday together with the invited guests. One does not have to like the President. But it is impossible for people to call this President an antisemite.

President Trump gave a powerful Chanukah holiday speech at the White House to celebrate the holiday together with the invited guests. One does not have to like the President.  But it is impossible for people to call this President an antisemite. He has a deep understanding and appreciation for the Jewish people, and the State of Israel. His holiday message also included a strong message against antisemitism and a pledge to stamp it out.

https://israelunwired.com/president-trumps-incredible-chanukah-speech-at-the-white-house/

The Holiday of Lights
President Trump understands that the holiday of lights is not just about good feelings and “values.”  It is about the power of the Jewish people to overcome.  It is about the direct connection between the holiday and our homeland, Israel, Jerusalem and the Jewish Temple that stood in Jerusalem.

“Melania and I send our warmest greetings to our Jewish brothers and sisters in the United States, in Israel, and around the world celebrating Hanukkah.”

“Today, I am thrilled to commemorate the miracle of Hanukkah. More than 2,000 years ago, a band of Jewish patriots, led by Judah Maccabee, reclaimed their freedom from an oppressive dictator who had persecuted the Jewish people and ransacked the Holy Temple.”

Miracle of Oil
“After their victory, they prepared to rededicate the Temple. They found only enough oil to light the lamp for a single night. You’ve all heard that before. But, despite this, the lamp burned brightly for eight nights, an everlasting symbol of Jewish perseverance. Incredible.”

“Throughout history, the Jewish people have suffered unthinkable repression and terrible violence. Yet, in the face of this hardship, the Jewish people have endured, overcome, and thrived. Thrived like few, that I can tell you. Thrived.”

“Five weeks ago, our nation mourned a horrific tragedy. Fourteen — eleven Jewish-Americans were brutally murdered in a sinister anti-Semitic attack on the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh. And we went to see what had happened and to meet some of the people.  They were incredible people. And the way they stood up so bravely, so proudly, was just something very incredible to see. The rabbi was just a great person.”

Confront Anti-Semitism
“In the aftermath of that wicked assault, we reaffirmed our solemn duty to confront anti-Semitism everywhere it occurs. We must stamp out this vile hatred from the world.”

“Civilization is indebted to the Jewish people for their incredible contributions to art and science, history, culture, and society. Since the founding of America, Jewish communities have uplifted every aspect of our national life.”

“Today, we renew our gratitude for those amazing blessings and we reaffirm our unbreakable solidarity with the Jewish people.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 28 Dec 2019, 3:57 pm

https://www.charismanews.com/opinion/75466-prophecy-we-must-stand-in-agreement-with-god-s-word-over-president-trump
Prophecy: We Must Stand in Agreement With God's Word Over President Trump
2:00PM EST 3/7/2019 ROBERT HENDERSON

President Donald Trump (Reuters/Jim Young)
As I have diligently prayed for my president, Donald J. Trump, I have become aware of some things prophetically. First let me say that my mandate to pray for my president came in a dream within a week of him being inaugurated in January 2017. In the dream President Trump came to me and asked me to be his running mate for the 2020 elections. When I woke up, I wondered why I was having a dream about his being re-elected when he was just beginning this term. The Lord then spoke to me and said, "What I intend to do through him will require two full terms. I need for you to run with him in the Spirit for this to happen." I have sought to do this for President Trump, his family, his Cabinet and his administration.

During this time of seeking to be faithful to this mandate, I have sensed many things. Just recently, however, with a fresh understanding I have become aware of where I believe we are in President Trump's tenure and in America as a nation. I share these prophetic ideas for the purpose of prayer strategies for us who desire God's passion in our nation. God has led me to Psalm 2:1-6. These verses are heavily prophetic for the season and time we are in. The entire chapter is significant but these verses in particular embrace the scenario now present in our culture.

Why do the nations rage,/ and the peoples plot in vain?
The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together,
against the Lord/ and against His anointed, saying, "Let us tear off their bonds
and cast away their ropes from us" (Ps. 2:-1-6).

The first thing the Lord said to me is, "President Trump has been set." I know these verses are prophetic of Jesus and the place the Father has given Him. However the Lord used these verses to say to me that President Trump is "set" by Him. He will not be removed. They may rage, plot vain and unimaginable things, but they will not prosper. We see these things happening every day, but they will not be fruitful nor succeed. The reason is that God has "set" President Trump. In other words, if God is for us, who can be against us? (See Rom. 8:31). We as the church need to order our prayer this way. We must stand and pray that who God has set will not be uprooted nor removed. We are then standing in agreement with His Word over President Trump.

Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.

The other thing in these verses is a four stages of judgment against that which fights against God. These are they who imagine a vain thing of being able to remove God from our life and culture! This is the anti-Christ spirit that is against the Lord and His Christ. This Scripture says that God who sits in the heavens will laugh. The word "sit" is the Hebrew word yashab, and it means "to sit down as a judge." So in Psalm 2, is God operating from a judicial place over nations? There are verdicts, decisions and judgments being rendered that determine the future of nations. When a nation and its leaders rage, imagine a vain thing, set themselves against the Lord through the anti-Christ spirit and take counsel together of how to remove God's influence over them and their culture, God will render verdicts and decisions to not allow this to happen. He will arise to reclaim the nations for His inheritance and the ends of the earth as His possession.

The first of the four stages of judgment from His Throne is God laughs. This happened on election night in November 2016. The night President Trump was elected God laughed. They thought they could do whatever they wanted. However, the Lord upended their plans. My wife, Mary, had asked me what I thought was going to happen before the election. My response was, "He who sits in the heavens will laugh."

This is exactly what happened. God laughed at the ridiculous idea that they could remove Him from culture. I believe many times even the laughter that occurs in the Spirit though God's people is God laughing at His enemies. God laughs through His people at the preposterous idea that His influence could be taken from the earth. We think that this laughter is God restoring joy to His people. This can be true, but I also believe from a governmental place, God laughs through His people to mock the enemy and to ridicule him. It is actually the judgments of God against that which is fighting the purposes of God. He sits as the sovereign Lord of all the earth. From this place, He pulls one down and raises another up. As He does this, He laughs in scorn at the anti-Christ spirit and its idea that it could ever prevail against Him.

The next stage is God holds them in derision. The Amplified Bible actually says, "The Lord scoffs at them and in supreme contempt mocks them." He holds them in contempt of court in the supreme court of heaven. When someone is held in contempt of court, it means they have been cited for disrespecting the authority of the court, the judge and/or its officers. The result can be sanctions imposed upon those the judge considers being disobedient and disrespectful to the court. These sanctions can vary depending upon the level of insolence the judge considers is being shown. Citing contempt is not just to punish the disobedient; it is also to maintain the integrity of the court.

Should society lose regard for the court system of a culture, it will spiral into chaos. Everyone will begin to do what is right in their own eyes. This has progressively become what is happening in America and even the nations. All regard has been lost for the Lord and His court.

This happened to King Nebuchadnezzar. He became arrogant and proud. God let him become as a beast of the field for seven years, that he might "know that the most High rules over the kingdom of men and gives it to whomever He will" (Dan. 4:32). God found him in contempt of court and sanctioned him. The result was that King Nebuchadnezzar was humbled and developed a fear of God.

I believe there are leaders in America who have been found in contempt of court. They have no regard for God and His court system. They will be sanctioned by God if the church will stand in righteousness. God will arise and restore the fear of God to our nation.

The third stage of judgment is God speaks to them in His wrath. Nebuchadnezzar was warned in a dream that judgment would come. God spoke to him. Then after 12 months, because he remained arrogant, a word came from heaven, and the sentence was executed in Daniel 4:30-31.

The king spoke, saying, "Is this not Babylon the Great that I myself have built as a royal residence by my mighty power and for the honor of my majesty?"

Related Articles
EXCLUSIVE: Frank Amedia Exposes Lies in Cohen's Testimony About Trump
Trump Scraps Nuclear Deal With North Korea
While the word was in the king's mouth, there fell a voice from heaven: "O King Nebuchadnezzar, to you it is spoken: The kingdom has departed from you!" (Dan. 4:30-31).

God actually gave Nebuchadnezzar 12 months to repent. However, because he refused the word from heaven, judgment came.

I believe this is where we are. I believe God is speaking to many in His wrath. He has laughed at their idea of removing Him. He has found them in contempt of His court. I believe now He is speaking in His wrath and warning them. If they do not repent then the fourth stage of judgment will come as it did with Nebuchadnezzar. He will distress them in His deep displeasure. The integrity of who He is and His court system are at stake. God will not allow nations to cast away His cords and break His bonds. He will not allow His hold on nations to be removed. For this to happen, the church must take its place in the nations and stand for righteousness. We must stand in the courts of heaven as a witness to God's passion and purpose.

When we do, we become what is necessary for righteous judgment to come into our nation and the nations. Judgment that brings justice can prevail as we stand in His Courts and plead the case of America. God can move sovereignly. He desires, however, to allow His church to be a part of the process and procedure.

Prayer From the Courts of Heaven

Please pray this prayer with me:

Lord, as we stand as Your church before Your courts, we acknowledge that You are the one who sits in the heavens. You, Lord, are the judge of all the earth. Lord, we believe that already judgments have began to come from Your Throne. These judgments are not designed to destroy but to reclaim nations to their God-ordained destinies.

Lord, we thank You that you have set President Donald J. Trump. He is firmly established as the one You have chosen. We ask Lord as Your church that all efforts to unseat him come to nothing. We ask that what You have decreed will be the final word concerning President Donald J. Trump. We thank You that he will complete this first term and be re-elected for the second term. The heathen will rage Lord, but Your will be done.

Lord, You have laughed and continue to laugh in mockery at the enemy, the anti-Christ spirit. We Thank You that this spirit is judged by You. That which has come to ridicule, You Lord, have ridiculed.

Thank You, Lord, that You have found this spirit and those who agree with it in contempt of court. For the sake of Your court's authority and influence,You are setting sanctions in place against these who have held You and Your court in contempt. Lord, let it be known that You are the God in heaven, and You rule in the affairs of men.

Lord we also ask that You would now speak in Your wrath to these who would seek to cast Your influence away. Arise, O God , and defend Your purposes in the earth through Your chosen vessels. Let Your will be done on earth even as it is in heaven. Speak and bring these to repentance if possible, even as You did Nebuchadnezzar. Let them "kiss the Son, lest He be angry and they perish from the way."

Finally Lord, should they not repent, distress them in Your deep displeasure. Let them not claim the nations for the purposes of the anti-Christ. Arise O God and defend Your will and passion in the nations. We humbly stand before You and request this for the sake of Your desire in the earth. Let not our nation perish from the way, but let it be established as "One nation under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all." Restore us, O God, we pray! 

Robert Henderson is the apostolic leader of Global Reformers, a worldwide apostolic family of over 100,000 kingdom leaders and seven-mountain influencers. He is also author of the best-selling Operating in the Courts of Heaven series. Learn more about his ministry at roberthenderson.org.

Get Spirit-filled content delivered right to your inbox! Click here to subscribe to our newsletter.
Great Resources to help you excel in 2019! #1 John Eckhardt's "Prayers That..." 6-Book Bundle. Prayer helps you overcome anything life throws at you. Get a FREE Bonus with this bundle. #2 Learn to walk in the fullness of your purpose and destiny by living each day with Holy Spirit. Buy a set of Life in the Spirit, get a second set FREE.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sat 28 Dec 2019, 12:31 am

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/27/president-trump-retweets-link-article-naming-alleged-cia-whistleblower/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=daily&utm_campaign=20191227&utm_content=Final
President Trump Retweets Link to Article Naming the Alleged CIA ‘Whistleblower’
President Donald Trump listens during a meeting with Rep. Jeff Van Drew, D-N.J., who is planning to switch his party affiliation, in the Oval Office of the White House, Thursday, Dec. 19, 2019, in Washington. (AP Photo/ Evan Vucci)AP Photo/ Evan Vucci
KRISTINA WONG27 Dec 2019598
3:59
President Trump on Thursday retweeted a Trump campaign tweet that contained a link to an article that named the alleged Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) “whistleblower,” whose complaint catalyzed House Democrats’ drive towards impeachment.

The tweet, by @TrumpWarRoom, was in response to the “whistleblower’s” lawyer Mark Zaid, who said senators should “protect #whistleblowers, not attack them.”

The Trump campaign account responded, “The CIA ‘whistleblower’ is not a real whistleblower!” and posted a link to a Washington Examiner article, which named the alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella:

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff hired a former National Security Council aide who worked with alleged Ukraine whistleblower Eric Ciaramella at the NSC during the Obama and Trump administrations the day after the phone call between President Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.
Mark S. Zaid
✔
@MarkSZaidEsq
 · Dec 26, 2019
Members of Senate Whistleblower Caucus should protect#whistleblowers, not attack them. @ODNIgov & ICIG has made it clear lawful protections exist. So why is Senator @MarshaBlackburn pretending to be bi-partisan Caucus Member given her many attacks?https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/ukraine-whistleblowers-attorney-calls-for-sen-blackburns-resignation-from-protection-caucus/ …
Ukraine Whistleblower's Attorney Calls for Sen. Blackburn's Resignation from Protection Caucus
One of the attorneys representing the whistleblower whose complaint led to the impeachment inquiry against President Donald Trump called for Republican Sen. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) to resign from...

lawandcrime.com

FOLLOW Trump War Room (Text TRUMP to 88022)
✔
@TrumpWarRoom
It's pretty simple. The CIA "whistleblower" is not a real whistleblower! https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/schiff-hired-former-nsc-colleague-of-alleged-whistleblower-eric-ciaramella-the-day-after-trumps-ukraine-call … pic.twitter.com/RHhkY1BGei

Embedded video
9:50 PM - Dec 26, 2019
7,123 people are talking about this
Want Breaking News from Breitbart Direct to Your Inbox? Takes Just 2 Seconds...
Enter your email address
Ciaramella is a 33-year-old CIA analyst who works on Ukraine and Russia. He previously served at the National Security Council during the Obama administration, when former Vice President Joe Biden was the point person for Ukraine.

Lawyers for the “whistleblower” have refused to confirm or deny that it is Ciaramella.

The New York Times and Washington Post first reported that the “whistleblower” is a relatively junior CIA analyst. CNN reported that he was a Democrat.

During the public impeachment inquiry hearings, Democrat lawmakers refused to let any witnesses identify who they spoke with about Ukraine in the intelligence community, citing potential reprisals if he is identified.

A recent Washington Post article said the “whistleblower” continues to work on issues related to Russia and Ukraine, but when “threats against him spike — often seemingly spurred by presidential tweets” he is driven to and from work by armed security officers.

Sources have told Breitbart News that Ciaramella continues to attend NSC meetings.

Some Republican senators have said they want the whistleblower to testify in any upcoming impeachment trial.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-CA) had first said the “whistleblower” would testify during the impeachment inquiry, but then withdrew that offer, citing potential retaliation. The Times reported that the “whistleblower” came to Schiff’s committee before filing his complaint, and that a Schiff aide instructed the “whistleblower” to seek legal representation and to file the complaint with the intelligence community inspector general.

House Republicans have called for Schiff to testify in lieu of the “whistleblower.”

The “whistleblower’s” complaint on August 12, 2019, appeared to jump start a Democrat effort to impeach Trump. The whistleblower claimed that Trump, during a July 25 phone call, tried to pressure Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky to dig up dirt on Biden, a political rival.

Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, served on the board of a Ukrainian natural gas company named Burisma, reportedly receiving as much as $83,000 a month, while his father was the point person on Ukraine. Ukrainian prosecutors had opened an investigation into Burisma’s CEO, but the investigation was later shelved. Biden’s allies have denied that Biden’s calling for the firing of a Ukrainian prosecutor general had anything to do with the investigation and his son’s work.

The White House released the transcript of the July 25 phone call in September, and the president has called the phone call “perfect.” During the call, Trump asked Zelensky to help Attorney General William Barr in the Justice Department’s ongoing investigation into the origins of the Russia collusion hoax, as well as about an ongoing investigation into Burisma.

Follow Breitbart News’ Kristina Wong on Twitter or on Facebook.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum