World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptyYesterday at 10:48 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by Admin

» Woke Kindergarten?
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptyYesterday at 10:12 pm by Admin

» israelAM
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptyYesterday at 8:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptyYesterday at 8:56 pm by Admin

» AISH
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptyYesterday at 8:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptyYesterday at 8:19 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptyYesterday at 6:59 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptyYesterday at 6:52 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 9:52 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 9:35 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 7:01 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria EmptySun 05 May 2024, 9:38 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria

Go down

OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria Empty Re: OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria

Post  Admin Sun 29 Apr 2018, 12:41 pm

‘I made Skripal poison. Maybe. Probably not. But I was poisoned once’: Odd BBC scientist interview
Published time: 19 Apr, 2018 16:21
Edited time: 20 Apr, 2018 07:30
Get short URL https://on.rt.com/93mo
‘I made Skripal poison. Maybe. Probably not. But I was poisoned once’: Odd BBC scientist interview
A test tube - a useful tool to save lives, cure cancer, or - apparently - start "information wars" with Russia. ©️ Axel Schmidt / Reuters
The BBC has found a Russian scientist who says it’s possible he made the very nerve agent used to attack the Skripals in Salisbury. Or did he? Maybe not, as he later adds – but possibly. But also not really.
“Vladimir Uglev says he created the Novichok that was later used against the Skripals,” says the cool baritone of the BBC’s Moscow Correspondent Steve Rosenberg, who is giving the word ‘allegedly’ a rest for the day.

Rosenberg asks: “How certain are you that the substance which you synthesized is the one that poisoned the Skripals?”

“I have no doubt that it was…” replied Uglev. That’s case closed then.

Uglev claims: “I have no doubt that it was A-234 that poisoned them. Judging by how pure the test sample is, this may well have been a batch I made with my own hands. It has a long shelf life, virtually no expiry date.”

It’s not really made clear how he can be so sure of his conclusion, and there does seem to be maybe a little bit of doubt, but the report doesn’t try too hard to push the scientist on it, because that’s a very nice headline.

Read more
Britain's Admiral Lord West. ©️ Neil HallBBC presenter declares ‘info war against Russia’ after ex-navy chief questions Syria ‘evidence’
The BBC’s report is just shy of two minutes of conflicting information that sails by more or less unchallenged. Uglev says he is convinced the Salisbury attack was the work of the Russian state. He says, though, that “You’ll never prove it.” Useful.

Uglev goes on to tell Rosenberg of that one time he accidentally spilt Novichok all over his hand. You read that right – deadly, killer, monstrous Novichok all over someone’s hand. He seems fine now though. “My right hand got covered in nerve agent,” says perfectly healthy seeming Uglev, who appears to be suffering no side effects from one of the world’s most deadly toxins. “I put it in hydrochloric acid right away then washed it with a special alkaline solution with hydrogen peroxide.

“You could say the Skripals and I were baptized with the same Novichok,” he adds, in an almost proud manner.

The report comes only days after a BBC presenter chided a retired British Navy chief for questioning the evidence behind the Syria attack because of an “information war with Russia.”

READ MORE: How to become 'an Assad apologist'? Just question MSM rhetoric & welcome to the club

During a live interview with former Navy Admiral Lord West, BBC news presenter Annita McVeigh told the ex-Navy chief truthfully stating his position and posing such alternative questions risked “muddying the waters” in the ongoing “information war with Russia.”

Well, Rosenberg is on the frontline and says in the final seconds of his report: “The new dawn is confrontation.” Whatever that means.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria Empty OPCW confirms visit to site of alleged chemical attack in Douma, Syria

Post  Admin Sat 21 Apr 2018, 3:13 pm

https://www.rt.com/news/424778-opcw-visit-chemical-douma/
Published time: 21 Apr, 2018 15:00
Edited time: 21 Apr, 2018 15:08
Get short URL
©️ John Thys / AFP
The OPCW confirmed that a team visited the site in Douma where an alleged chemical attack took place. The Russian Foreign Ministry has voiced concerns about the watchdog’s plans to visit fewer sites and speak to fewer witnesses.
The collected samples will be sent to the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)' s Laboratory in Rijswijk, the Netherlands and then “dispatched for analysis to the OPCW’s designated labs,” the mission said in a statement.

OPCW
✔️
@OPCW

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down