World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptyToday at 3:11 pm by Admin

» NO MORE SEA
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptyYesterday at 10:33 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptyYesterday at 6:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptyYesterday at 5:09 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptyYesterday at 5:07 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptyYesterday at 4:52 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptyYesterday at 4:42 pm by Admin

» Minister Smotrich-PM Netanyahu Show your strength
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptyYesterday at 4:29 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptyYesterday at 4:27 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptyYesterday at 4:20 pm by Admin

» Biden Bless/Abortions with cross sign
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptyYesterday at 2:02 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptyYesterday at 2:01 pm by Admin

» AISH
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptyYesterday at 1:49 pm by Admin

» Haggadah Passover
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 10:45 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptySat 27 Apr 2024, 5:00 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton

Go down

Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton Empty Juanita Broaddrick tells the story of her forcible rape by Bill Clinton

Post  Admin Fri 27 Apr 2018, 6:04 pm

https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/crime-criminal-justice/crime-stories/juanita-broaddrick-tells-the-story-of-her-forcible-rape-by-bill-clinton.htm?utm_source=aimtell&utm_campaign=automated_push&utm_medium=push
April 26, 2018

Veni / CCL
During an era when Americans listen just a little bit closer to allegations of sexual assault from victims who might have been dismissed for lack of credibility just a few years ago, Jaunita Broaddrick wants the world to take notice and remember that, “Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the US, IS A RAPIST.”

On the 40th anniversary of the worst day of her life, the 75-year-old former nursing home administrator recounted the painful details of her alleged rape at the hands of then-Arkansas Attorney General Clinton.

Broaddrick posted a chronological account of her encounter on Twitter, maintaining that the memories are “still very emotional” for her after four decades.

“It was a forcible brutal rape!” she wrote.

Reassessing a tragedy
Although Broaddrick first came forward to share her harrowing experience with Dateline NBC in 1999, her testimony is news to a younger generation of Americans who are likely to take her story a bit more seriously than their parents.

Broaddrick’s account is due for the same reassessment which society has granted sexual harassment victims like Anita Hill and alleged sexual predators like Bill Cosby.

Unlike Clinton’s other accusers, Broaddrick never sought celebrity from her victimhood, and only reluctantly admitted that she was raped after she was cornered by the FBI and independent counsel Ken Starr.

She only wanted the public to know the truth about Clinton, and with that goal in mind on the anniversary of her alleged rape, Broaddrick tweeted her story.

She began:

On this morning, 40 years ago, my life changed forever. On 4-25-78, I was brutally raped by Ark AG, Bill Clinton. I have spent the majority of my life trying to forget…

After recounting how Clinton wiled his way into her hotel room under the pretense of campaign business, Broaddrick continued:

…he put his arm around my shoulder and I backed away. He then grabbed me and started kissing me.  I was so startled and shocked. I told him NO!!……When I realized he was not taking No for an answer I began to scream…that is when he began to bite my upper lip every time I screamed. ….then he shoved me backwards onto the bed……

After 40 years, I am still very emotional and tearing remembering what followed. It was a forcible brutal rape!

Afterwards……I was sitting up on the side of the bed crying.  He simply straightened himself, and very cold and casually, walked to the door, put on his sunglasses and said to me, motioning to my swollen and bleeding lip, “You’d Better Put Some Ice On That” and left.

The whole truth
Next, Broaddrick related how her friend, Ms. Rogers, returned to find her in a state of distress. “I just want to go home,” she remembers saying when her co-worker asked what they should do.

Broaddrick’s concluding tweet explains part of what motivated her to recount her painful story. “As Bill Clinton begins his new book tour this month,” she wrote, “I want EVERYONE to know ……Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the US, IS A RAPIST.”

Should Bill Clinton be in prison?
Yes
No
Next
Besides Rogers, Broaddrick told four other people about her experience with Clinton in the days immediately following her rape. She has withstood intense pressure, public scrutiny, and even the threat of imprisonment to keep her story private, and only exposed Clinton when lying about the incident could have cost her freedom.

Today, after the public has learned that dozens of men in positions of power have used their influence to commit sexual crimes and guarantee their victims’ silence, Broaddrick is possessed by one inescapable motive: the truth.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down