World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» WORTHY NEWS
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptyToday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
 The Millennial Kingdom EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 10:08 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

The Millennial Kingdom

Go down

The Millennial Kingdom Empty The Millennial Kingdom

Post  Admin Sun 24 Jun 2018, 1:12 pm

The Millennial Kingdom

Patmos on the left, opposite Turkey where John was exhiled. I took this photo on way back from Ephesus.
 The Millennial Kingdom PATMOS

From my understanding in Revelation 19:11 We read I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God.
 The Millennial Kingdom REV_19.11
The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean.
 The Millennial Kingdom Jesusreturndec042017
1Thes 4:17)  (I believe these are the elect of God who had been ra;ptured also called Greek Harpazo taken out 1Thes 5;9 God has promised we will not be part of the wrath to come.) 
 Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations.On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:
King of kings and Lord of lords. 

At His second coming Christ will destroy the armies of the world that were gathered to conquer the Holy Land. It is a terrible picture of divine judgment upon a wicked world that rejected Christ. The world leader described as the beast and the false prophet associated with him will be cast alive into the fiery lake of burning sulfur (Rev. 19:20).  Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years (Rev. 20:4- 6) .
 The Millennial Kingdom ATheRapture_n
John wrote: I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.
He threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time. 
It is my understanding that the elect will rule and reign with Christ who will sit on the Throne. 

God reveals that Satan would be bound for a thousand years and that he would not be able to deceive the nations in that thousand-year period. It also was revealed that at the end of the thousand years he would be set free for a short time (Rev. 20:3). This should be understood as a literal interpretation.

The Millennial Kingdom MESSIAH_3_comings
A New Heaven and a New Earth

The Millennial Kingdom New_Jerusalem

Revelation 21 Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth,”[a] for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’[b] or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”
5 He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
6 He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.

The Millennial Kingdom ALPHA_OMEGA

Blessings 
 The Millennial Kingdom Elaine-dunggate1

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down