World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show

Go down

Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show Empty Re: Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show

Post  Admin Fri 13 Jul 2018, 5:33 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/12/dem-cohen-fbi-agent-strzok-deserves-purple-heart/?Democrat Rep. Steve Cohen: FBI Agent Peter Strzok Deserves Purple Heart
Deputy Assistant FBI Director Peter Strzok arrives to testify on FBI and Department of Justice actions during the 2016 Presidential election during a House Joint committee hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, July 12, 2018. - An FBI agent assailed as biased by Donald Trump after it emerged he …SAUL LOEB/AFP/Getty Images
12 Jul 20184,603
Tennessee Democrat Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN) told disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok during a hearing with the House Judiciary and Oversight Committees that he should be awarded a Purple Heart, an award reserved for those in the armed services wounded in combat.
Cohen told Strzok he deserved a Purple Heart for surviving attacks from Republicans during the hearing on Thursday focused on text messages he sent to FBI lawyer Lisa Page that showed bias against President Trump.

“If I could give you a Purple Heart, I would. You deserve one,” Cohen said. “This has been an attack on you, in a way to attack Mr. Mueller, in the investigation that is to get at Russia collusion involved in our election.”

There has been no evidence of collusion with Russia nearly two years after the FBI began investigating the Trump campaign.

Last month, however, the Justice Department inspector general found that Strzok’s messages showed evidence of a “biased state of mind” and a “willingness to act.”

During the hearing, Democrats repeatedly tried to interfere with Republicans questioning Strzok, using points of order, raising motions, interruptions, and other delay tactics.

Cohen then went on a tirade, calling the investigation into Strzok and potential FBI bias a “ruse.”

“This is the most corrupt administration ever that’s going to be exposed by Robert Mueller, thank God,” Cohen said.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show Empty Re: Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show

Post  Admin Fri 13 Jul 2018, 5:30 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/12/watch-darrell-issa-makes-peter-strzok-read-his-own-anti-trump-texts/?
Watch: Darrell Issa Makes Peter Strzok Read His Own Anti-Trump Texts
WASHINGTON, DC - JULY 12: Deputy Assistant FBI Director Peter Strzok speaks during a joint committee hearing of the House Judiciary and Oversight and Government Reform committees in the Rayburn House Office Building on Capitol Hill July 12, 2018 in Washington, DC. While involved in the probe into Hillary ClintonÕs …Mark Wilson/Getty Images
12 Jul 20182,947
Appearing before a joint session of House Judiciary and House Oversight Committees Thursday, disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok was ordered to read aloud his own text messages expressing anti-Trump sentiments.

A partial transcript follows:

REP. DARRELL ISSA: I’m going to ask one series of questions very quickly if I could. You did a number of texts. All of the texts that were presented to us, as far as I know, came from your government phone, correct?

FBI AGENT PETER STRZOK: I believe that to be the case, yes.

ISSA: You made no text available from your private phone, is that correct?

STRZOK: That’s correct.

ISSA: Did you ever text on your private phone?

STRZOK: I did.

ISSA: Did you ever text Lisa Page on your private phone?

STRZOK: I did.

ISSA: Did you ever text Lisa Page on your private phone similar texts to the ones you did on your government phone?

STRZOK: By similar, you mean what?

ISSA: Commenting on Mr. Trump or Hillary Clinton or anything else politically in nature.

STRZOK: I don’t specifically recall but it’s probably a safe assumption that yes I did.

ISSA: It’s likely that they’d be similar.

STRZOK: It’s a safe assumption.

ISSA: So your personal phone has likely similar texts to the ones we found on your government phone, that’s correct?

STRZOK: I would say it has similar expressions of personal belief.

ISSA: Okay, in front of you, you have one sheet of paper that was presented to you a few minutes ago. I’m going to just go to a date and ask you to read your own words. March 14, 2016.

STRZOK: You want me to read this?

ISSA: Yes, please.

STRZOK: “OMG, he’s an idiot.”

ISSA: May 4, 2016.

STRZOK: “Now the pressure really starts finish MYE.”

ISSA: July 19, 2016.

STRZOK: “Hi, how was Trump other than a douche? Melania?”

ISSA: July 21, 2016.

STRZOK: “Trump is a disaster. I have no idea how destabilizing his presidency would be.”

ISSA: August 6, 2016.

STRZOK: I don’t believe I wrote this text, sir.

ISSA: Okay, it’s been attributed to you, so we’ll go on to the next. August 8, 2016 and I’ll preference it by saying this for context – Ms. Page said “Not ever going to become president, right, right?”

STRZOK: No, no he’s not. We’ll stop it.

ISSA: Repeat that again.

STRZOK: “No, no he’s not.”

ISSA: August 15, 2016.

STRZOK: “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office that there’s no way he could be elected, but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”

ISSA: On October 20, 2016.

STRZOK: “I can’t pull away” — I defer to the chairman whether or not –

ISSA: You could just use one letter if you don’t mind.

STRZOK: “Why the F—, what the F— happened to our country, Lis?”

ISSA: Okay, read it again that way.

STRZOK: Sir, did you not – you just want to hear it, for me to repeat it?

ISSA: Please.

STRZOK: Okay sir, happy to indulge you. “I can’t pull away, what the F- happened to our country, Lis?”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 Jul 2018, 5:14 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/12/peter-strzok-pressed-on-text-message-what-does-trump-support-smell-like/?
Peter Strzok Denies Animus Towards Trump Supporters in Walmart ‘Smell’ Text
Deputy Assistant FBI Director Peter Strzok testifies on FBI and Department of Justice actions during the 2016 Presidential election during a House Joint committee hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, July 12, 2018. (Photo by SAUL LOEB / AFP) (Photo credit should read SAUL LOEB/AFP/Getty Images)SAUL LOEB/AFP/Getty Images
12 Jul 20181,241
House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) pressed disgraced FBI agent Peter Strzok before Congress Thursday on a series of anti-Trump text messages he sent during the 2016 election, including one correspondence about how he could smell Trump support during a southern Virginia Walmart visit.
 Fox News
✔️
@FoxNews
 .@RepGoodlatte: "You texted Ms. Page, 'Just went to a southern Virginia Walmart. I could SMELL the Trump support.'... What does Trump support smell like, Mr. Strzok?"

5:05 PM - Jul 12, 2018
2,281 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
A partial transcript follows:

GOODLATTE: In regard to those case, was it normal behavior on your part to chat with colleagues in the manner you did on the Russia case about how much despise the very person you’re investigating or complimenting the person you’re investigating, in the Clinton case? Is that typical?

STRZOK: Sir, I would draw a distinction between commenting on case-related matters versus discussion of personal belief. I think that are very different matters than saying “this person as a witness was not credible or this person as a subject or a target did or didn’t do something.

GOODLATTE: You can completely separate out your personal opinion is from what you discussed with others in investigations?

STRZOK: I’m telling you, sir, I separated out —

GOODLATTE: But you did not do that in regard to attorney Page who was also involved in these investigations?

STRZOK: Sir, I disagree with that. I separated out my personal beliefs from any action I took as an FBI agent every day.

GOODLATTE: Do you recognize how your vitriol against President Trump makes it appear you could never approach the case in a fair-minded manner?

STRZOK: Sir, of course, I appreciate that —

GOODLATTE: So, let’s discuss this text that hits home for me. On August 26, 2016, you texted Ms. Page, quote “Just went to a southern Virginia Walmart, I could smell the Trump support. Smell is in capital letters. What does Trump support smell like, Mr. Strzok?

STRZOK: Sir, that’s an expression of speech. I clearly wasn’t smelling one thing or the other. What I was commenting on was living in Northern Virginia –

GOODLATTE: What does that mean?

STRZOK: What I meant by that was living in Northern Virginia, having traveled 150 miles south within the same state, I was struck by the extraordinary difference in the expression of political opinion amongst the community there –

GOODLATTE: You described that as “smell” in capital letters —

STRZOK: Sir, that was a quick choice in a text.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 Jul 2018, 5:12 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/07/12/peter-strzok-testimony-bias-deep-patriotism/?
Peter Strzok Denies Bias: Trump Hatred ‘Expressed out of Deep Patriotism’
Deputy Assistant FBI Director Peter Strzok testifies on FBI and Department of Justice actions during the 2016 Presidential election during a House Joint committee hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington, DC, July 12, 2018. - An FBI agent assailed as biased by Donald Trump after it emerged he railed against …SAUL LOEB/AFP/Getty Images
12 Jul 20186,852
Peter Strzok repeatedly denied that his own political and partisan biases shaped his conduct as an FBI agent during Thursday testimony before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
“Let me be clear, unequivocally, and under oath: Not once in my 26 years of defending our nation did my personal opinions impact any official action I took,” said Strzok during his opening remarks. “This is true for the Clinton email investigation, for the investigation into Russian interference, and for every other investigation I’ve worked on. It is not who I am and it is not something I would ever do. Period.”

Text messages exchanged between Strzok and then-FBI lawyer Lisa Page revealed hostility towards then-presidential candidate Donald Trump and his supporters.

Strzok described his political and partisan opinions as rooted in patriotism: “Those opinions were expressed out of deep patriotism and an unyielding belief in our great American democracy.”

Strzok said personal political and partisan biases do not affect FBI agents’ conduct: “The FBI has a culture … everything we do is dedicated to pursuit of the facts where they lay, and applying the law to those facts. There is no room for personal belief. It is something that is anathema to us. It is simply something culturally that doesn’t occur.”

He also said, “The fact is, after months of investigations there is simply no evidence of bias in my professional actions.”

Strzok framed himself as a man of professional integrity. He claimed to belong to a small cadre of government officials aware of the “Russian interference investigation” in the summer of 2016 — privileged information he said was not shared with the news media.

He remarked, “There is, however, one extraordinary piece of evidence supporting my integrity, the integrity of the FBI, and our lack of bias. In the summer of 2016, I was one of a handful of people who knew the details of Russian election interference and its possible connections with members of the Trump campaign. This information had the potential to derail and quite possibly defeat Mr. Trump, but the thought of expressing that or exposing that information never crossed my mind.”

Strzok added, “I’m so proud of the bureau, and I’m particularly proud of the work that I and many others did on the Clinton email investigation. Our charge was to investigate it competently, honestly, and independently, and that’s exactly what happened.”

He continued, “I’m also proud of our work on the Russian interference investigation. This is an investigation into a direct attack by a foreign adversary, and it is no less so simply because it was launched against our Democrat process rather than against a military base. This is something that all Americans of all political persuasions should be alarmed by. In the summer of 2016, we had an urgent need to protect the integrity of an American presidential election from a hostile foreign power determined to weaken and divide America.”

Strzok praised the “Russian interference investigation” now being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller. “This investigation is not politically motivated,” he said. “It is not a witch hunt. It is not a hoax.”

Strzok framed “Russian interference” in American elections as a primary national security threat: “The honest truth is that Russian interference in our elections constitutes a grave attack on our democracy. Most disturbingly, it has been wildly successful, sowing discord in our nation and shaking faith in our institutions.”

“I strongly believe today’s hearing is just another victory notch in Putin’s belt and another milestone in our enemy’s campaign to tear America apart,” he testified.

Follow Robert Kraychik on Twitter.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show Empty Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show

Post  Admin Fri 13 Jul 2018, 4:49 pm

Watch: Guy’s Reactions from Behind Strzok Absolutely Stole the Show
https://www.westernjournal.com/ct/watch-guys-reactions-behind-strzok-absolutely-stole-show/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=conservativetribune&utm_content=2018-07-13&utm_campaign=manualpost
BY CILLIAN ZEAL 
JULY 13, 2018 AT 7:42AM
If you’re the kind of person who finds congressional hearings exciting already, Thursday’s Peter Strzok hearing was a little bit like throwing in a Red Bull or three with your morning chai latte and then sticking a fork in the kitchen socket.

Strzok, the FBI agent who was a central figure in multiple 2016 election-related investigations and apparently liked sending text messages to his alleged mistress within the FBI which made it clear that he lined up very much on one ideological side of the aisle, figured that three strategies were going to work for him: yelling, refusing to answer and/or relying on the Democrats to take his side and coddle him.

This went rather predictably. The meeting played out as the most contentious in recent memory (the only hearing I can recall was British MP George Galloway’s 2005 rant-fest in front of Senate Subcommittee on Investigations regarding accusations he manipulated the Iraqi oil-for-food program under Saddam Hussein) and was riveting watching, if mostly just for the rhetorical joust with someone who came with no other intent but to have an argument.

However, if it was fun watching on TV, just imagine what it would be like if you were watching it live.

For one viewer, it was a bit too much. In fact, he had to stifle laughter during Strzok’s back-and-forth with Texas Republican Rep. Louis Gohmert.

TRENDING: Bartender Flips Stephen Miller the Bird, So Miller Turns Right Around & Tosses His Meal

Take a look, with special attention at about the one minute mark or so:
President Abraham Trump
@_I_LikeTurtles
 Did anyone see the guy in the back?  Watch! 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down