World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 9:47 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 9:40 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 9:25 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 9:14 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 8:40 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 5:32 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 4:35 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 3:55 pm by Admin

» israelAM
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 3:41 pm by Admin

» AISH
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 3:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 3:20 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 3:18 pm by Admin

» The Life and Death of Binyamin Airley
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptyYesterday at 2:39 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 10:16 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 9:07 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptySat 11 May 2024, 12:02 am by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:20 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

WORTHY NEWS

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next

Go down

WORTHY NEWS - Page 21 Empty Re: WORTHY NEWS

Post  Admin Wed 11 Mar 2020, 10:31 pm

Elaine, death does not take a vacation!

James 4:13-14 Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit”— yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes.

Two Fridays ago, my family was tragically stunned when my younger brother, Gary, was found dead at his condominium in Baltimore County. He apparently died suddenly of a heart attack at the age of 46. Last Thursday was his funeral at which I gave the eulogy. In my own state of shock I was struck by the reality which I shared with those present, “Death, especially when sudden and unexpected, forces disruption upon us, rudely interrupts our carefully laid out plans, and faces us with its irrevocable power.”

Our family's lives have been turned upside down and inside out. Our scheduled return to Israel last Wednesday has been indefinitely postponed (probably for months) as my parents who are deaf and approaching their 80s require my help as the sole surviving son to close out my brother's affairs, and help them to rearrange their own lives. The necessity of recognizing and responding to the massive responsibility which inevitably lands on the survivors now dawns upon us day after day, the aftermath of a death in the family. And all this as the grief and shock settle upon our souls.

Yet apart from the shock, sorrow, and disruption I cannot help but be reminded of another aspect of death, one which the Lord Yeshua emphasized to us His disciples, i.e that death may also bring forth life. The Gospel of John quotes Yeshua, "Unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it brings forth much fruit." This amazing truth applies to me, and to all who belong to the Savior, and while I may be perplexed and even baffled by His ways, I remain confident that “All things work together for good to them that love God and are called according to His purpose.” My brother’s sudden, unexpected death powerfully calls me to the acute awareness of my own life, and its constant opportunities for the Lord which I need to seize.... every moment!

Elaine, the death of my younger brother has provoked a powerful awareness of how precious is the short time we’ve been given. Why or how it seems so natural to feel that we have all the time in the world, God only knows… yet it is a foolish and possibly dangerous presumption! The truth is, our judgment before the Lord is imminent, and as James says above, may not be more than a day away. Reckoning carefully the important issues of our lives; reconciliation, forgiveness, holiness, loving care, service, hospitality, worship, prayer etc. will keep us from wasting the astoundingly precious moments we’ve been given...given to prepare for an eternal reward as the Scripture says over and over again that God will reward every man according to his deeds.

P.S. – I realize that many people are wishing to extend their condolences to our family, however, with a daily readership of 25,000+ my inbox would simply overwhelm me with the need to respond and would prevent my ability to fulfill the daily tasks of Worthy Ministries. But if you do wish to send a greeting, please log into my wife’s facebook fan page – Lazman Hazeh – and post there. Thanks so much for your love and prayers.

Your family in the Lord with much agape love,

George, Baht Rivka, Elianna & Obadiah
Baltimore, Maryland

Editor's Note: Watch George's latest video update: Cycles, Patterns, and the Corona Virus! Also, be sure to subscribe to our new YouTube channel.

Editor's Note: If you have a prayer request, or if you'd be interested in becoming an intercessor, be sure to visit the Worthy Prayer Team
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 Mar 2020, 7:58 pm

Elaine, from the pit to rule!

Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:

When Joseph was thrown into prison, his life was thought to be over. How could anyone escape an Egyptian prison? But then, in one day, according to God's perfect timing, he was instantly promoted to reign over all Egypt with only the Pharoah, ("god on earth") as his Lord. Could there be a transformation more sudden, astounding and dramatic! So it was for Yeshua (Jesus) as He fulfilled the identity of Mashiach ben Yosef, suffering to death for our sins, but then, on one day, supernaturally resurrected and now seated at the right hand of the Father (God in Heaven). Such an amazing parallel!

Now we need to come fully to this realization: that the moment we came to faith in Yeshua, the Father instantly and supernaturally delivered us from the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of the Son He loves. In one moment we were regenerated as sons and daughters of the Most High and spiritually seated with Him in heavenly places. Even as we remain in our flesh awaiting our incorruptible bodies, our Spirit has been born into a Holy Family and a Royal Priesthood.

So, we are called to be overcomers; to war and to win, to exercise authority in Yeshua's name...

Elaine, ...but are you still "in the pit"? Then please take this realization to heart: the resurrection life of Yeshua remains within you, enabling you to endure. And that too, is a kind of victory. As you submit to His discipline in faith, your day will come to exercise greater authority in His Name, just as it did for Joseph. He patiently endured his trial of faith, and was raised up; so you also can, through Yeshua's indwelling Presence, arrive at a new day of release and victory...maybe tomorrow, maybe even today! Amen.

Baltimore, Maryland

Editor's Note: Watch George's latest video update: Cycles, Patterns, and the Corona Virus! Also, be sure to subscribe to our new YouTube channel.

Editor's Note: If you have a prayer request, or if you'd be interested in becoming an intercessor, be sure to visit the Worthy Prayer Team!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 09 Mar 2020, 1:07 pm

Elaine, persecution is coming? Are you ready?

Genesis 37:4 And when his brethren saw that their father loved him more than all his brethren, they hated him, and could not speak peaceably unto him.

John 15:25 But this cometh to pass, that the word might be fulfilled that is written in their law, They hated me without a cause.

Matthew 5:11-12 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Being hated without cause is an aspect of Messianic prophecy that applies to both Mashiach ben Yosef and Mashiach ben David. Just as Joseph was hated by his brothers, and David was hated by Saul without cause, is it any wonder that Yeshua (Jesus) was hated by the world without cause -- thus fulfilling a Messianic Psalm. [Psalm 69:4 ]. And should it surprise us that He is still hated? And if Yeshua was hated without a cause, should we expect our lives to be to any different?

As thousands of saints suffered intense persecution in ages past, and thousands are still being persecuted today (126,000 martyrs last year alone), they prepare(d) the way for the salvation of millions of others. Since Yeshua said "Greater love hath no man than this that he lay down his life for his friends", the love expressed by the martyrs is a tremendous source of inspiration to all of us.

Elaine, as we are rapidly approaching the end of the age, we can expect persecution to be on the rise. We're sent out as sheep among wolves – so lift your head high when suffering persecution for the Lord. Your response of faith and love could well lead to the salvation of the ones persecuting you!

Baltimore, Maryland

Editor's Note: If you have a prayer request, or if you'd be interested in becoming an intercessor, be sure to visit the Worthy Prayer Team!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 Mar 2020, 12:59 pm

Elaine, you're chosen for a task!

Hebrews 1:8,9 But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom. Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

As we continue our study of Mashiach ben Yosef, we observe that both Joseph and Yeshua (Jesus) were chosen or "anointed" for a special task. When Jacob gifted his son Joseph with a coat of many colors, lifting him up above his brothers, he reflected Joseph's calling by the Lord for a life work as a leader.

The preparation for this role was grueling. Joseph endured the fires of testing, sold into slavery, thrown into prison, and seemingly abandoned by God he must have wondered to himself, “Why is this happening?” It seems clear from hindsight that Joseph was learning the deep humility required for God's kind of leadership. We also see the humility of the Son of God in His Incarnation and crucifixion. ("My God, My God, why have you forsaken me?") So as Joseph saved the whole world from physical death by starvation, Yeshua saved the whole world from spiritual death, the judgment of sin.

Elaine, If you have seen signs of your own anointing for a specific task, and find yourself in the midst of painful "unexplainable" trials and tribulations, you're in good company. God gives responsibility to people of character. Both Joseph and Yeshua are beautiful examples of the kind of leader God loves--a humble one.

Baltimore, Maryland

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Mar 2020, 10:20 pm

Elaine, revealer of secrets!

Gen 41:45a And Pharaoh called Joseph's name Zaphnathpaaneah (“Decipherer of Secrets”);

Joseph interpreted dreams and revealed their meaning to those around him, and so Pharaoh gave him the name, Tsofnat Paneach (Zaphnathpaaneah) which means the "Decipherer or Revealer of Secrets". Yeshua, (Jesus) at his first advent coming as the suffering servant or otherwise known as "Mashiach ben Yosef" also came revealing secrets; not as an interpreter of dreams, but as one who disclosed the secrets of men.

Yeshua's teaching consistently exposed the innermost thoughts of the heart, forcing them into the light. As the living Word of God His words like a sword, cut through deception and went straight to the motives of men. Exposing sin through deep conviction, He presents the opportunity for real and sincere confession. He can then remove those sins through His atoning death.

Elaine, Yeshua's insight and the conviction of His word are a gift. If He probes you in the secret places it's only because He loves you so much, and because He wants to reveal His grace and power to cleanse you. When you read His Word or seek Him in prayer, don't be surprised if you discover some of your own secrets, things you may have even hidden from yourself. He will reveal what He wants you to see, what He wants you to confess, and what He wants to help you change. And then, you will also discover a "secret" love He was waiting to show you.

Baltimore, Maryland

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 04 Mar 2020, 4:13 pm

Elaine, you are beloved!

Genesis 37:3 Now Israel loved Joseph more than all his children, because he was the son of his old age: and he made him a coat of many colors.

Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

1 John 3:1 Behold what manner of love the Father has bestowed on us, that we should be called children of God! Therefore the world does not know us, because it did not know Him.

Another interesting correlation we draw from Mashiach Ben Joseph is how Joseph was the object of his father’s (Jacob) love, just as Yeshua (Jesus) was loved of our Heavenly Father. This preference Jacob had for Joseph was unequivocal, and it was also pretty controversial among his brothers. Competition among siblings seemed to infect the family just as it can in many of our own families. But the beauty of Joseph's place in his father's heart emerges when we realize that, as a type of Yeshua (Jesus), Joseph powerfully illustrates the love our Heavenly Father has for all of us, equally and intensely, so there's no need or cause for competition among us.

Now Jacob's love for Joseph was connected with his love for Rachel and the long wait for a son by his beloved wife. Joseph didn't have to do anything to earn Jacob's love. It was not based on his performance, even though it turned out that his character was pretty sterling. Likewise, our Father's love for us is totally based in His love for Yeshua, not on our performance. Our HIGHS do not exalt us, and our LOWS do not depress us in the sight of the Father. Our acceptance is not dependent on us, but rather on Him who sits on the throne, Who never changes!

Elaine, rejoice, for your are accepted in the “beloved!” You may say to yourself, "There's nothing good here!" But remember that God the Father is seeing His Son when He looks at you. Your struggle against temptation and sin only proves that you have been lovingly adopted into His family, fully identified with His beloved Son. Realizing this is a source of tremendous freedom, prompting deep gratitude and a growing desire for relationship with God.

Baltimore, Maryland

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 19 Feb 2020, 12:20 pm

Elaine, do ya love me?!

John 15:9 As the Father loved me, I also have loved you: abide in My love.

An ancient story in Church history tells of the Apostle John. He would constantly repeat the words, "Little children, love one another." And his disciples became weary of the phrase. Finally, in his old age, as John was being carried to their assembly, the disciples asked him, "Why do you always repeat these same words?" "Because friends," John replied, "it is the Lord's commandment -- and if only this one were fulfilled, it would be enough."

What is the greatest witness we Christians have to the world around us? I can tell you it's not only our words of wisdom, though they may be wonderful. It's not only our knowledge of the Scripture, though it may be vast. It's not only our material giving, though it may be great.

The greatest witness we have is the kind of love that the Bible defines above. Have we been patient and kind with others? Perhaps instead, we've been envious, boastful, proud, rude, self-seeking or easily angered. I know I have. Have we kept a record of wrongs? Have we delighted in evil? Uggh. When we express the true love of God, we always rejoice in the truth, protect, trust, hope and persevere.

Love never fails. Love can turn evil to good, darkness into light and enemies to friends. True love can totally transform the world around us.

Elaine, I am humbled, are you? Let's strive to start loving the way the Lord would have us love. Yeah -- you know why. 'Cause there's just so much work to be done!!

Baltimore, Maryland

Editor's Note: Be sure and watch as George delivered a powerful message this past weekend: "The Restoration of all things, Israel, Iran, and your prophetic role in the last days!" Also, be sure to subscribe to our new YouTube channel.

Editor's Note: Experience Real Israel with us— you don’t want to miss this!! We have limited spaces available. For more information, visit Worthy Israel Tours or send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 18 Feb 2020, 5:05 pm

Elaine, it's never as bad as it seems!

Psalm 27:4-5 One thing I have desired of the Lord, That will I seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord All the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord, And to inquire in His temple. For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; In the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock.

The world these days is full of bad news, with the coronavirus outbreak, tensions throughout the Middle East, and the natural disasters that continue to take place. It's a time of trouble all right, and for us believers, it may sometimes be hard to believe – but it never is as bad as it seems. Let me illustrate with a joke I like to share with my messages.

Way out west (in America, of course), a cowboy is driving down a road, his dog riding in the back of his pickup truck, his faithful horse in the trailer behind. As he takes a curve on the highway he suddenly loses control of the vehicle and has a terrible accident.

Sometime later, a State Police officer comes on the scene. A great lover of animals, the officer's attention is first drawn to the horse. Realizing the serious nature of its injuries, he draws his service revolver and puts the animal out of its misery. Then walking around the accident he finds the dog, also critically wounded, and whining miserably in pain. This grips his heart and he quickly ends the dog's suffering as well.

Finally, the police officer locates the cowboy, who has suffered multiple fractures and can barely breathe. “Hey, are you okay?”, he says.

The cowboy takes one look at the smoking gun in the trooper's hand and quickly replies, with unexpected energy, “Never felt better!”

Elaine, we are pilgrims in this dangerous world, which will wound us at times so badly it will seem unbearable – yet we have this promise from God, “in the time of trouble He will hide me”.  Our true life for us as believers is hidden in Him.  So when the world approaches us with a smoking gun, ready to put us out of our misery, perhaps we can find a supernatural strength, and simply say, "I never felt better!"

Baltimore, Maryland

Editor's Note: Be sure and watch as George delivered a powerful message this past weekend: "The Restoration of all things, Israel, Iran, and your prophetic role in the last days!" Also, be sure to subscribe to our new YouTube channel.

Editor's Note: Experience Real Israel with us— you don’t want to miss this!! We have limited spaces available. For more information, visit Worthy Israel Tours or send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 17 Feb 2020, 1:39 pm

Elaine, remain faithful!

1 Corinthians 4:2 Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.

In the early 1800's a preacher gave a message to call men to join him on the mission field in Africa. In the audience were only a few women along with a boy. The pastor knew that few women were expected to volunteer to face harsh African jungle conditions. However, he gave the message; and no one responded. What he didn't realize was that he had touched the heart of a little boy whose name was David Livingstone. This boy would grow up to spend the rest of his life ministering to Africa's unreached tribes.

David Livingstone was touched by the faithfulness of a pastor who gave his message when there seemed to be no obvious fruit from its delivery – and that made all the difference! The lesson is this: we are not in charge of results, but only responsible to be faithful to what God has given us to do. You may not be seeing any fruit from your obedient labor at the moment – it may appear next week, next year or a century from now, but in its time the fruit will appear, and may be greater than you could have ever imagined. Heaven will, one day, reveal the fruit of lives we have touched by our faithfulness!

Elaine, be encouraged – and don't give up. Your faithful stewardship will produce its true harvest which will never fade or pass away!

Baltimore, Maryland

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 14 Feb 2020, 7:39 pm

Elaine, be faithful to the end!

Proverbs 17:17 A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

A careful reading through the life of the Apostle Paul will yield insight concerning those who surrounded him. In this brief devotion, I want to focus on two of Paul's friends -- Luke and Demas.

Luke was a true and faithful friend to Paul, staying with and supporting him to the very end of his life, even through the worst adversities (2 Timothy 4:11). Then, there was another friend, whose name was Demas, about whom Paul wrote positively at first, (Col. 4:14; Philemon 1:24) but who did not remain faithful to the end. Paul records that Demas forsook him because he "loved this present world." (2 Timothy 4:10)

As the end of the age approaches, we also will be tested as to where our love lies; with the Father, or with the world. The apostle John writes, "Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him." (1 John 2:15)  I do not believe that Demas lost his salvation, but he did lose his capacity to sense and express the love of the Father, which damaged his testimony, his spiritual relationships, and undoubtedly cost him heavenly rewards. What kind of friend will we be to God? Will we be faithful, or will we allow the love of this world to quench our fire, and compromise our relationships?

Elaine, my encouragement to you is to be faithful until the end. Don't forget that Yeshua gave a warning to end-time saints, saying, "because iniquity abounds, the love of many shall grow cold." Become a friend like Luke, and learn from the life of Demas -- do not allow love for the world to quench your love for God.  Don't forget, a true friend loves...at all times!

Land O'Lakes, Florida

Editor's Note: Watch George as he delivered a message over the weekend, "The Restoration of all things, Israel, Iran, and your prophetic role in the last days!" Also, be sure to subscribe to our new YouTube channel.

Editor's Note: We'll be speaking in Florida this week! Check out our calendar for our upcoming speaking engagements. If you would like us to minister at your congregation, home fellowship, or Israel focused event, be sure to let us know ASAP. You can send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com for more information. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 13 Feb 2020, 12:31 pm

Elaine, choose the better part!

Luke 10:38-42 Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house. And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word. But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me. And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

So often in ministry, the Lord deals with my own spirit, saying – "You need to step back and get refocused!" And we all know how hard it is at times when we get so busy with the normal everyday stresses of life tugging at our limited time.

As we read the story of Mary and Martha, and how Mary chose the better part, while Martha was doing the housework.

Now let's not deny the real importance of housework and practical matters; let's face it, with nobody doing that stuff, what would get done? Life would be a mess! But according to Jesus, something was wrong, and Martha had her priorities out of line. And He made it very clear, Mary had chosen the better part! Mary preferred and chose relationship and intimacy with the Lord over the physical preparations and housework associated with His visit. And Jesus blessed and protected her choice.

And so the Lord has had to remind me, over and again of the importance of intimacy with Him...before getting down to the work!

It's a constant temptation to slip into an emphasis on DOING the work at hand; and even in our own personal prayer time, to be mainly focused on those "urgent ministry needs"...and completely forgetting the most important thing, the "better part"- intimacy, personal communication, just BEING with Him.

Elaine, let's resolve to choose intimacy with Yeshua! Let's choose the better part! Let's resolve to spend time with the Lord and develop that intimate relationship He so wants with us. That way we will constantly experience how deep and awesome His love for us is. And it will make the work we're called to do -- so much easier!

Land O'Lakes, Florida

Editor's Note: Watch George as he delivered a message over the weekend, "The Restoration of all things, Israel, Iran, and your prophetic role in the last days!" Also, be sure to subscribe to our new YouTube channel.

Editor's Note: We'll be speaking in Florida this week! Check out our calendar for our upcoming speaking engagements. If you would like us to minister at your congregation, home fellowship, or Israel focused event, be sure to let us know ASAP. You can send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com for more information. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 12 Feb 2020, 10:37 pm

Elaine, know your shepherd!

Isaiah 40:11 He will feed His flock like a shepherd; He will gather the lambs with His arm (z’roah in Hebrew), And carry them in His bosom, And gently lead those who are with young.

John 10:10-11 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.

In Israel, we often see goats and sheep roaming the countryside. Driving through rural Israel often involves suddenly stopping to allow a herd of sheep or goats to cross the road. But interestingly, I have never seen “sheep kill" on the side of the road in all the years that I’ve lived in Israel. It’s because sheep don’t roam without a shepherd!

The Lord is gathering His lambs with His arm, and carrying them to His bosom. This is not a distant relationship but one of loving care and intimacy with His sheep. He said, "I know my sheep and my sheep know me." [John 10:14]. Then He continued, "..and I lay down my life for the sheep."

The most vulnerable time for defenseless animals is at night when they need to sleep. The sheepfold is where they are gathered by the shepherd each night; a stone compound, with rocks stacked high enough to keep out predators, but without a door. Yeshua (Jesus) declared Himself to be the “door of the sheep” [John 10:7-9] because, as a Good Shepherd, He lies where a door would typically be so that nothing could go in or out, without passing by the Shepherd!

As evil seems to be rearing its ugly head in every facet of life these days, and greater darkness seems to be looming on the horizon, we need to truly realize the powerful and complete protection that our Good Shepherd provides. Nothing can get to us unless it goes through Him! When the Lord laid down His life for us He also gave us a fortress of protection and safety which is impossible to break.

Elaine, knowing of the dark days we would be facing Yeshua afforded us a profound sense of safety in Himself so that we absolutely need not walk in fear. Promising never to leave nor forsake us till the end of the age He gave us the security of intimacy with Himself, in and through every trial or danger. We need never doubt...that we can trust Him.

Orlando, Florida

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 11 Feb 2020, 5:05 pm

Elaine, take hold of the mystery of the lamb!

Revelation 5:8-10 And when He had taken the book, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each one having harps and golden vials full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. And they sang a new song, saying, You are worthy to take the book and to open its seals, for You were slain and have redeemed us to God by Your blood out of every kindred and tongue and people and nation. And You made us kings and priests to our God, and we will reign over the earth.

From the beginning of Genesis (Genesis 4:4) to the end of the Bible (Revelation 22:3), there is a common theme -- the Lamb! In Revelation 6 we read about the Lamb who sits in the midst of the throne -- worshiped by all of heaven because the Lamb was worthy to take the book and open the seals therein. The most harmless of creatures -- the object of sacrifice, becomes the authority of heaven. Isn't it interesting that the focal point of heaven is a Lamb?

The world seeks power, fame and glory... The world's mentality is "survival of the fittest"... This is the way "nature works". And yet, how would a lamb fare in this competitive environment? It appears to be the weakest of all the animals, and yet, is the symbol of power and authority in the Kingdom of God! An amazing paradox. Authority in the Kingdom of God is marked and even defined by gentleness and sacrifice, in total opposition to the world's definition.

When Yeshua died as the lamb of God -- He revealed the greatness of sacrifice. Likewise, Revelation 12:11 declares of the martyrs, "They conquered by the blood of the lamb and by the word of their testimony; for they loved not their lives even unto death." Several of Yeshua's paradoxical statements illustrate His Kingdom priorities. "He that loses His life for my sake -- shall find it". [Matthew 10:39]. "He that seeks to be greatest in the Kingdom shall become a servant to all". [Matthew 23:11]. Victory through death? Gain through total loss? Great stature through abject servanthood? Such are the beautiful ways of our Lord.

Elaine, meditate on the Lamb, and you will discover the greatness in humility, the authority in harmlessness, the responsibility in servanthood, the victory in surrender, and the majesty in submission to the great God of creation. In His world, servants become kings; surrender becomes victory; death turns to resurrected life. Take hold of the paradox of the Lamb -- take hold of the Kingdom of Heaven!

Orlando, Florida

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 11 Feb 2020, 12:35 am

Elaine, put your faith into action!

Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Throughout the Bible, the faith of the saints was never something passive -- but rather a faith of action.

If Abraham never acted on His faith, He would never have departed to the "land of milk and honey" or birthed a new nation. If Moses never acted on His faith, He would never have led the children of Israel out of Egypt. If David never acted on His faith, He would never have defeated Goliath.

The Bible is filled with stories of saints whose faith was put into action -- action which God met with His own supernatural power to produce wonderful, miraculous and astounding results. God is a rewarder of faith!

Elaine, put your faith into action today and let your actions be fueled by your faith -- and perhaps, this will be a new day of miracles, breakthroughs, and victory ... for a life of faith -- is a life of victory!

Orlando, Florida

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 07 Feb 2020, 9:47 pm

Elaine, hold on to the freshness of the Gospel!

Isaiah 61:1-3 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me; because LORD has anointed Me to preach the Gospel [basar] to the poor; He has sent Me to bind up the broken-hearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn; to appoint to those who mourn in Zion, to give to them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the mantle of praise for the spirit of heaviness; so that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He might be glorified.

When Yeshua (Jesus) went into the synagogue in Nazareth and was handed the scroll of Isaiah to read [Luke 4:18], He opened it to the passage we know of as Isaiah 61, a powerful Messianic proclamation filled with hope and promise and fresh with the joyful good news of His arrival. After reading the passage He immediately declared that it was fulfilled in the hearing of those present. The first response was amazement and wonder that the carpenter's son was so gracious a communicator. But this did not last, as Yeshua immediately challenged his audience with a prophetic expectation...that they would reject Him, which they immediately did...nevertheless...

The Hebrew word for gospel – basar – not only mean "to preach the good news" – but its root also suggests cheerfulness and freshness or refreshing. The gospel is full of joy! The joy of knowing our sin debt has been paid in full, and that through the resurrection we acquire an unfathomably wonderful eternal life; and the joy of experiencing every moment of our lives, the reality of "Immanuel", God with us.

Life has its struggles, with disappointment, irritation, persecution, temptations to anger, bitterness, and even despair. Yet, this message and its impact upon us carries the renewing power and deep cheer of Yeshua's presence. The announcement of the "basar" is fully intended to be refreshed and renewed daily, never to become a dull or half remembered inspiration. By its very nature it brings deliverance, healing, vision, righteousness, and praise, a profoundly fresh, revivifying and transformative message carrying the indefatigable joy of the Holy Spirit.

Elaine, the gospel of Messiah is not a message that "gets old"; at least it ought never to be. If we simply reconsider it, we discover an eternally fresh message to be received and reignited in our hearts each day. As we contemplate the entirety of what Yeshua did for us, it will never "get old", but remain ever fresh and invigorating. For He truly did come to bind up the broken hearted, release those who are captive, free those who are bound, and comfort those who mourn...AND to make us Trees of righteousness in this world, living, breathing, refreshing messages of His joy, that He may be glorified!

Gulfport, Mississippi

Editor's Note: We'll be speaking in Florida for the next two weeks! Check out our calendar for our upcoming speaking engagements. If you would like us to minister at your congregation, home fellowship, or Israel focused event, be sure to let us know ASAP. You can send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com for more information. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 07 Feb 2020, 12:19 am

Elaine, good parenting works; look to your Heavenly Father!

Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.

I ran across a profound story that shows what happens when the family structure breaks down -- but this didn't have to do with people -- it had to do with elephants.

In Kruger National Park in South Africa a group of adolescent bull elephants whose family members had been gunned down during a culling operation were transported to another wildlife reserve. While at the other reserve, the young elephants embarked on a killing spree that lasted several years leaving more than 100 animals dead, including 40 white rhinoceroses. To stop the killing, a strategy was implemented to ship in older male elephants from Kruger to establish a new male hierarchy which would keep the adolescent elephants in check. Thus the killing stopped.

Like human society, the elephant family defines established roles for training and discipline in family life. And like humans, young elephants require a prolonged period of nurture with family units to prepare them for adult life. Damage and loss in family life will produce painful and sometimes devastating results. In this situation the loss of the mature males was catastrophic.

Many of us in the body of Messiah have not had healthy parental role models, and some have had none at all; but our life as a believing family will generally begin to improve, correct, and heal the results of broken family life which many suffer from. Mature believers ought to be role models and examples, not only to our children, but also to younger believers.

Ideally, Christian leaders will be healthy role models, but many are themselves, deficient and unhealed in certain ways. We all ought to have grace when it comes to this area of body life. Our expectations will not always be met and may even be severely disappointed. Our saving grace -- and it is truly an amazing one-- is that we all have a Heavenly Father who is a perfect parent, and who can love and nurture us in both male and female ways, and who is also able to provide human role models and healers to help bring us to wholeness.

Elaine, be thankful for any good parenting you have received; forgive all that was negative or deficient. Then ask your Heavenly Father to parent you by His personal parental love and providence in your human relationships. This will free you from deep resentment and bitterness, and will begin to move you toward maturity and peace, and will prepare you to be a good parent and role model for others.

Gulfport, Mississippi

Editor's Note: We'll be speaking in Florida for the next two weeks! Check out our calendar for our upcoming speaking engagements. If you would like us to minister at your congregation, home fellowship, or Israel focused event, be sure to let us know ASAP. You can send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com for more information. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 07 Nov 2019, 9:30 pm

Elaine, let's learn from the ants!

Philippians 2:2 fulfill my joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind.

If you look at the ant you will find that they dwell in colonies.  Each colony consists of approximately 60,000 - 90,000 ants -- they really can't prosper on their own.   They need each other.  How does a colony of that many ants to work together?   The only reason it works is that they operate in unity.  Each ant shares the same purpose, the same goal, and the same aim.

Just as ants can't prosper on their own, neither can we as believers.  As ants need each other, so do God's children.  We need to dwell together as they do.  The way we dwell together is by sharing the same purpose.  We don't have to agree on when the tribulation or rapture is going to happen.  Those are all secondary things.   But we do have to be intent on the same purpose, to glorify God and spread His Word, to love God and each other.  Let's aim to accomplish the task that God has set before us and  God will be faithful bless our colony!

Elaine, we can't let the ants put God's people to shame! Stay encouraged and focused on the ultimate goal!

Baltimore, MD

Editor's Note: Our preliminary US speaking tour is now online. We have quite a few more dates to add as soon as they are confirmed. If you would like us to minister at your congregation, home fellowship, or Israel focused event, be sure to let us know ASAP. You can send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com for more information. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 06 Nov 2019, 8:28 pm

Elaine, get back to the basics!

1 Corinthians 9:24 Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receives the prize? So run, that you may obtain.

Race car driving champion Bill Vukovich won the infamous Indianapolis 500 race two times, a record of success few others have achieved. When asked about the secret of his success in the race, Vukovich simply replied, "There's no secret. You just press the accelerator to the floor and steer left."

Sometimes we have a tendency to complicate things when it comes to serving the Lord. But like race car driving, there's really no secret, just move forward and finish the race! The only thing I would change about Bill's advice is steer RIGHT!!

Elaine, are you struggling with confusion, discouragement or anxiety about things of the Lord? God is not a God of confusion, discouragement or anxiety! Let's get back to the basics today. God created us, loves us unconditionally and wants to free us from all our entanglements that we may be holy as He is holy, that we may be able to love Him with all our heart, soul, strength and mind and love our neighbor as ourselves! We're in this together, for the win!

Baltimore, MD

Editor's Note: Our preliminary US and UK speaking tour calendar are now online. We have quite a few more dates to add as soon as they are confirmed. If you would like us to minister at your congregation, home fellowship, or Israel focused event, be sure to let us know ASAP. You can send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com for more information. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 05 Nov 2019, 9:06 pm

Elaine, crush, mutilate, destroy!

2 Corinthians 6:16 And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? for you are the temple of the living God; as God has said, "I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people."

According to ancient Jewish legend, one day Abraham was shown his father, Terah's room of many idols. Young Abraham, thinking that perhaps he could discover intimacy with them, made some desirable delicacies and placed them before the idols. When nothing happened, he realized that these idols were nothing more than clay -- they could do nothing for him or anyone else for that matter. So he proceeded to destroy all the idols, except for one.

When Terah received word of this, he went to Abraham and said, "Son, what did you do to my idols?!" "I brought them delicacies," Abraham replied, "and then the biggest idol became envious of the others, and destroyed them all." Terah, furious with Abraham, said, "You're lying to me! How can idols made by my own hands do such things?" "You're right father." Replied Abraham, "Now tell me, then, why do we worship idols that can not eat, drink or even move?"

This kind of idol worship may sound far removed from us, but we too, have our idols. They may not be made of clay but they are very real! The love of money, possessions, success, leisure, food, sensuality, security and outward beauty -- the love of tradition and even our friends and family -- the pursuit of our goals and dreams are among some just off the top of my head. Most of these are not bad things in and of themselves, don't get me wrong. But if we are not careful, they can all easily become idols in our lives!

What is the object of our affections today? What takes up the majority of our time, effort, and resources? These are our idols. Anything that we allow to run our life becomes our god.

Elaine, there is only One God we ought to be worshiping -- and He will not have any other god's before Him! Let's crush our idols today. We need to get right with the Lord so that we may be used mightily for His Kingdom!

Traveling across the Atlantic Ocean

Editor's Note: Our preliminary US and UK speaking tour calendar are now online. We have quite a few more dates to add as soon as they are confirmed. If you would like us to minister at your congregation, home fellowship, or Israel focused event, be sure to let us know ASAP. You can send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com for more information. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 Nov 2019, 10:53 am

Elaine, sometimes we gotta get down and dirty!

John 9:6-7 When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay, And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam, (which is by interpretation, Sent.) He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing.

I read this passage and I wonder how I would react if someone mixed their saliva with some dirt on the ground and put it on my face like this. Ewww! Why didn't Yeshua (Jesus) just heal this guy and be done with it? Why the messy prelude?

If you'll notice, Yeshua did two things. First, He placed mud on the man's eyes. Then, He told him to go and wash in the pool of Siloam. Of course, the man willingly obeyed. If you had some gross concoction smeared on your eyes, wouldn't you? The mud actually provided the motivation for his obedience.

My point? We don't always have to understand why we find ourselves muddy sometimes. Perhaps if we weren't muddy, we'd never be motivated to obey! And obedience is crucial to a successful and flourishing walk with the Lord.

Elaine, let's not despise the mud on our face today. We all have times of trial. Let's use them for an opportunity to be obedient! God is just trying to help us see better!

Bristol, United Kingdom

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 01 Nov 2019, 10:38 am

Elaine, press forward!

Phil. 3:14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

A life without a goal is like the captain of a ship without a map and a compass. His ship will just drift aimlessly from day to day hoping to arrive somewhere. The apostle Paul set for himself a goal! He pressed forward in search for his goal -- he pressed toward the mark of the high calling in Messiah! He had a clear direction of where he was going and he was focused on the Lord! How much more should we!

By setting a goal, we are making a decision to act. We are providing ourselves a map and depending on the Lord to be our compass -- to provide the direction He wants us to go! A goal is more than a dream -- it's a dream acted upon. It's not saying "oh, I wish I could" -- it's declaring what we want to do for the Lord-- it's a declaration of faith!

Elaine, let's make our lives interesting -- let's set for ourselves a goal! Let's make a clear declaration of faith, saying "This is what I am going to do for the Lord and then press forward!" I can't wait to see where the Lord will take us!

Bristol, United Kingdom

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 31 Oct 2019, 3:11 pm

Elaine, it's really not that scary!

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

All Hallows Eve, October 31, otherwise known as Halloween, is celebrated throughout most of the world-- however, that doesn't take place in Israel.

In England, while I've been touring the country on Halloween there are "haunted castles" being set up around the country. When I was younger, I can remember the days of haunted houses in amusement parks in the United States. These "attractions", houses created to inspire fear, anxiety, and a sense of danger in those who dare to pass through them, with their creaky floors and canned screams and hoots, were really silly to me. The various inhabitants, "monsters" would jump out, crazy strobe lights disorient your vision, hands unexpectedly touching you, and gut-wrenching noises designed to freak you out ... all of it, was just a manufactured distortion of reality; and I always just knew it was a show, that no real ghosts or ghouls, whether they existed or not, actually lived there.

Doesn't it seem, though, in this life, sometimes we feel as though we're walking through a haunted house -- with different threats, problems, dangers, and fears designed to knock the wind out of us, shock us with paralyzing fear, disarm us with terrors, and change our perception of reality? Which reality? The reality that our life is completely in His hands! Even the scariest situations, and the worst, most terrifying of our problems, in the light of Eternity, simply pale, and will evaporate in the world to come.

Elaine, the Lord is good, His goodness is absolute, and His power to work all things together for your good (if you are among those who love Him) is the promise that surrounds every scary threat in your life. So, while it may seem at times like you're walking through a wild and crazy "haunted house" -- in reality, it's the devil's show to make you forget -- your life is safely in His hands!

Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 30 Oct 2019, 12:21 pm

October 30

Elaine, never surrender!

1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

During World War 2, a staggering 75 million died during those years.  In those fateful years, the world fought against the greatest evil it had ever seen, Adolf Hitler and the Nazi regime.

In the midst of this war, Winston Churchill said, "We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."

U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt said, "The only thing we have to fear -- is fear itself!"

The United States and England stood bold in the face of evil and in time prevailed! But it took resolve, it took fortitude, and tremendous perseverance in the face of evil to finally achieve this great victory!

The enemy of our souls, Satan, knows his time is short and he is unleashing an unprecedented war against the saints throughout the world. But we too must resolve to stand face to face against our enemy and claim the victory we already have in the Lord!

Elaine, in the face of any trial and tribulation you're facing today ... the word for you is -- Stand Firm!  Let's recognize the truth that the victory is already ours --- and let us continue to walk in it! Greater is He that is in us, than he that is in the world!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 29 Oct 2019, 7:54 pm

Elaine, modern day miracles still happen!

Psalms 124:1-8 A Song of Ascents. Of David. If it had not been the LORD who was on our side— let Israel now say— if it had not been the LORD who was on our side when people rose up against us, then they would have swallowed us up alive, when their anger was kindled against us; then the flood would have swept us away, the torrent would have gone over us; then over us would have gone the raging waters. Blessed be the LORD, who has not given us as prey to their teeth! We have escaped like a bird from the snare of the fowlers; the snare is broken, and we have escaped! Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth.

Studying some remarkable events in the history of World War 2, we find the deliverance of the allied armies at Dunkirk; a true story of Divine providence in modern history. It was on May 10, 1940, that Hitler unleashed his armies against France and Belgium. Within days, the British army found itself outmaneuvered and unprepared for the German blitzkrieg assault led by General Rommel and his 7th Panzer division.

The German high command began boasting of the demise of the allied armies, particularly the 300,000 soldiers of the British army sent by then Prime Minister Winston Churchill to protect France and the low countries of Europe. As the prospect of victory waned Churchill was prepared to announce an unprecedented military defeat of a third of a million soldiers.

But then a miraculous turn took place initiated by King George VI, who ordered the observance of a National Day of Prayer. The British Monarch, along with members of the cabinet, attended Westminster Abbey to pray, while millions of Britons all across the Kingdom in unprecedented unity, attended churches to join the King in prayer. Newspapers throughout the UK reported, "Nothing like it has ever happened before."

Then the miracles began: First, Hitler ordered his troops to halt their advance for no apparent reason, which angered his generals and continues to baffle historians to this day. Secondly, a massive storm broke out in Flanders which grounded the German Luftwaffe squadrons, allowing the allied armies to travel to the beaches at Dunkirk unhindered by the German air force. A third miracle involving the weather was that simultaneous with the storm which grounded the Luftwaffe, the English Channel was as still as a millpond...an unprecedented calm which allowed ships of every size to evacuate over 338,000 troops including 140,000 French, Belgian, Dutch and Polish soldiers from the beaches at Dunkirk.

Winston Churchill addressed the British nation and described the evacuation of Dunkirk as a “miracle of deliverance.”

The following Sunday, the nation in celebration of God’s answer to prayer, sang Psalm 124 throughout churches in the United Kingdom.

Elaine, be encouraged knowing that our God responds to prayer and is ready to act upon it at a moment's notice. The armies of darkness may surround us, in fact, they are sure to sooner or later; but we also know the Lord is standing ready to defend His own. "Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made Heaven and Earth" [Psalm 124:8]

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 28 Oct 2019, 12:10 pm

Elaine, simply abide in Him!

John 15:5 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.

Living in Israel all these years, I often encounter amazing stories of God’s deliverance and grow increasingly fond of listening to the fascinating ways He shows His power. During our tour in England recently, we met a man whose family experienced a great miracle during WW1. He tells this incredible story...

That era evinced a dramatic and historic change in the tactics of warfare. Battle lines were formed by trenches and widespread use of chemical weapons often determined the outcome, since chemical warfare had not yet been banned by the Geneva convention.

During one such battle, the British faced a German attack with mustard gas. The British regiment, insufficiently equipped with gas masks, was addressed by commander Lt. Colonel Ernest Vaux (our friend’s great-great grandfather). He stood up and said to his battalion, "Friends, there is no use running… come up here and let us sing a hymn". In that dark and desperate moment, with poison filling the air and all hope evaporating, the soldiers rose out from the trenches and began to sing the powerful lyrics of "Abide with Me" in one accord.

“Abide with me, fast falls the eventide
The darkness deepens Lord, with me abide
When other helpers fail and comforts flee
Help of the helpless, oh, abide with me

Swift to its close ebbs out life's little day
Earth's joys grow dim, its glories pass away
Change and decay in all around I see
O Thou who changest not, abide with me

I fear no foe, with Thee at hand to bless
Ills have no weight, and tears no bitterness
Where is death's sting?
Where, grave, thy victory?
I triumph still, if Thou abide with me

Hold Thou Thy cross before my closing eyes
Shine through the gloom and point me to the skies
Heaven's morning breaks, and earth's vain shadows flee
In life, in death, O Lord, abide with me
Abide with me, abide with me

As they sang, awaiting their undeniable fate, the wind suddenly began to blow the mustard gas in the other direction. Not a single one of those soldiers died that day. When the war was over Captain Wade (then Private Wade) recalled the miracle of that day and made a painting of the men who rose up singing "Abide with Me." The painting entitled, "The Miracle of Ypres" features a silhouette of the Lord watching over the soldiers in that darkest hour; rescued by Him to fight again another day. (See the image of the painting)

Elaine, often when it seems that all hope is lost, God will miraculously intervene for those who abide in Him. We are told in Psalm 11 that He "tests the righteous". Though it may seem to you that His eyes are closed, be assured that He neither slumbers nor sleeps, and that abiding in Him is the securest place on Earth; so that whether He intervenes miraculously or not, you will be safe in Him, who will never leave nor forsake you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 27 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next