World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 13 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 13 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 12:50 am by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 12:31 am by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 12:17 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 12:14 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyToday at 12:02 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» israelAM
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyYesterday at 5:45 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» AISH
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:55 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:30 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:46 pm by Admin

» Woke Kindergarten?
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:12 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

WORTHY NEWS

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

WORTHY NEWS - Page 25 Empty Re: WORTHY NEWS

Post  Admin Mon 08 Apr 2019, 7:32 pm

Elaine, become a spring in the desert!

Song of Solomon 1:14 My beloved is to me as a cluster of henna blossoms in the vineyards of En Gedi.

En Gedi is a nature reserve about 40 minutes from our home. Surrounded by dry, barren, rocky ground, except to the east where the Dead Sea lies, it is an oasis, fed year round by springs of fresh water, and home to some of the most unique wild and botanical life in the world.

In the Song of Solomon, the King likens his beloved to flowers in the desert, his experience of En Gedi, evoking the dramatic contrast between a harsh and arid landscape and the exquisite refreshing floral beauty of an oasis. Such was Solomon's experience of romantic love, perhaps with the Queen of Sheba.

Now you may feel like you’re walking through a desert -- wandering in a wilderness...thirsty, and perhaps, longing for love...

Seek the Lord your God. His Presence is an eternal spring and a perpetual oasis in this arid world, and His love is better than the most desirable romantic experience you could hope for. It's a love which flows from an eternal spring, Yeshua (Jesus), Himself, and its sweetness and power will cause flowers to bloom throughout your dry and barren life.

Elaine, drink from the spring of life, your beloved, Yeshua – He will fill you to overflowing, and make you, yourself, a living spring...for this thirsty, love-starved world.

Your family in the Lord with much agape love,

George, Baht Rivka, Elianna & Obadiah
Arad, Israel

Editor's Note: I've created a special Facebook page for answering readers questions about news, politics, religion, Israel, and ministry. Later on today, we'll be posting a video covering the election in Israel detailing all the nuances of Israeli politics.

Editor's Note: We've started to place Baht Rivka's music on YouTube with English subtitles. These are a few of the songs playing on Israeli radio. If you've never heard her music before ... be prepared to be blown away! Lechu LaMayim (Come to the Waters) | Taboom | Mi Yodea (Who Knows?)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 05 Apr 2019, 5:00 pm

Elaine, remember you're on the winning side! 

1 John 5:4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world--our faith.

As we are entering some of the most turbulent times in history, we've been receiving an unbelievable amount of email expressing concern about the future. But I want to tell you a little something -- the future is VICTORY!

It's not defeat or loss. If you think about it, all the great leaders of the Bible shone in the hardest of times. When the giant Goliath stood against the army of Israel, David didn't sit around with his brothers complaining about how big Goliath was. Though David was a dwarf next to this evil giant, he was still convinced he was going to be victorious because God was on his side!

When the apostles saw Yeshua die, they must have felt utterly defeated -- then, suddenly, there he was, out from the grave, gloriously alive before them -- and from then on they walked in His victory! They didn't sit around complaining about Roman persecution, the Sanhedrin, or the Pharisees. They didn't get wrapped up in how evil the world was becoming; instead, they pressed forward in the worst of times and in those dark days they shone like the stars in the midnight sky. 

Elaine, in the face of everything that's happening around us, let's be sure we're not developing a defeatist attitude. We are called children of the King, a royal priesthood, and a holy nation. Despite how bad things may be getting -- don't forget we're on the winning team! We can stand against this evil and overcome it... with good!

Arad, Israel 

Editor's Note: We've started to place Baht Rivka's music on YouTube with English subtitles. This is one of the songs playing on Israeli radio. If you've never heard her music before ... be prepared to be blown away! This song is called -- Lechu LaMayim (Come to the Waters)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 Apr 2019, 7:09 pm

Elaine, multiply your talents! 

Matthew 25:26-29 But his lord answered and said to him, 'You wicked and slothful servant, you knew that I reap where I have not sown, and gather where I have not scattered seed. Then you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, and on my coming I would have received my money back with interest. Therefore take the talent from him, and give it to him who has ten talents. For to everyone who has, more will be given, and he will have abundance; but from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away.

Reading this parable, we are struck by the serious consequences of failing to produce Kingdom fruit. But there's something I want to particularly point out. Many of the great heroes of the faith -- people like Moses and David, were not given great responsibilities immediately. Each of these men first served as a lowly shepherd, tending sheep. Having tested them first in this humble vocation, God then felt confident to elevate them to positions of greatness -- but it all started with a small step!

God is testing his saints in the little things -- as we pass our early tests, the Lord will promote us to greater things. Don't despise the day of small things -- a single talent invested wisely can produce a bountiful harvest! And remember that it begins with faithful stewardship of whatever gift or talent that God has allocated to you. 

Elaine, let's be wise stewards in these last days, using our divinely given abilities for His glory and purposes so that we can produce an abundant return on the Lord's investment in our lives. Let's heed the warning and the encouragement that Yeshua (Jesus) gives us in this parable, multiplying, rather than hiding our talent. Amen!

Arad, Israel
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 Apr 2019, 1:00 am

Elaine, feeling empty? 

Ephesians 3:16-19 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,  that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height —  to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

In one sermon, D.L. Moody held up a glass and asked, "How can I get the air out of this glass?" One man shouted, "Suck it out with a pump!" Moody replied, "That would create a vacuum and shatter the glass." After numerous other suggestions Moody smiled, took out a pitcher of water, and filled the glass. "There," he said, "all the air is now removed."

He used this simple demonstration to explain that living a victorious life is not accomplished by "sucking out a sin here and there," but by being filled with the Holy Spirit.

Later, he said, "I believe firmly that the moment our hearts are emptied of pride and selfishness and ambition and everything that is contrary to God's law, the Holy Spirit will fill every corner of our hearts. But if we are full of pride and conceit and ambition and the world, there is no room for the Spirit of God. We must be emptied before we can be filled."

Elaine, let's begin emptying ourselves today! We need to be filled with God's Spirit so that we can be empowered to do great things! 

Arad, Israel
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 02 Apr 2019, 8:47 pm

Elaine, show some end time love! 

Matthew 24:12-13 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

The Bible speaks of a great falling away in the last days (2 Thessalonians 2) before the end of the age arrives, and it seems that we're seeing it on a grand scale all around us. Virtually everywhere we look we're watching the decline of morality and ethics -- in government, entertainment, and social culture. It seems hard to deny that we're living in the final days of abounding iniquity which Yeshua (Jesus) foretold.

This is not an easy time for true believers. The evil around us can be so discouraging and the darkness so oppressive that it really threatens our ability to walk in love. Yet the reality of the gospel is brighter and more relevant than ever in this world. And the inner light of Messiah burning in us will be all the more intense and warm in this gloomy landscape, if -- and only if, we fill our lamps with His holy oil and burn with His last days love. Anti-Christ culture is permeating our society. But we respond with the enduring culture of Messiah, a culture of supernatural love that will not die. 

Elaine, take heart and don't be deceived or discouraged, or allow your love to grow cold. These signs of the end are simply proof that God is on His throne and His sovereign Word is being fulfilled exactly as He spoke it. Continue in His love. Radiate His light. Wherever you are, wherever you go, bring His love. Love will endure, even forever.

Arad, Israel 

Elaine, listen, loud and clear! 

Luke 6:12 Now it came to pass in those days that He went out to the mountain to pray, and continued all night in prayer to God. 

Have you ever noticed that most of our phone conversations go something like this? You call, say a word or two, they'll say a short thing or two in reply and then something like "Ok, in the middle of something, gotta run, talk to you later"! That's a good example of most of our telephone conversations with people when we were living in the United States.

Now that we're living in Israel however, it's a slightly different story. When we call America now, people are always making time to talk to us. In fact, usually they excuse themselves and go into a separate room so they can hear us loud and clear! And vice versa when they call us! But that got us thinking.

If we make some time and excuse ourselves from a room to talk to someone important on the telephone, how much more should we do these things for the Lord of Glory?!

William Wilberforce, Christian statesman of Great Britain in the late 18th and early 19th centuries, once said, "I must secure more time for private devotions. I have been living far too public for me. The shortening of private devotions starves the soul. It grows lean and faint."

We don't starve our bodies, do we? Then why do we starve our souls? We would never dream of not eating for a month or two, but how long has it been since we've gotten to a quiet room to nourish our souls with the Lord? Seems ironic, doesn't it? Our bodies are only temporary -- they will be buried six feet under some day, along with our belongings eventually. Our soul, though, is what we should be nourishing daily, what we should be guarding as our most prized possession because it will always be around! 

Elaine, let's make sure our priorities are straight. Let's be sure to excuse ourselves from the hustle and bustle -- so we can hear from the Lord -- loud and clear!

Arad, Israel
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 29 Mar 2019, 1:40 pm

Elaine, let the light shine in the darkness! 

Matthew 16:13-16 When Jesus came into the region of Caesarea Philippi, He asked His disciples, saying, "Who do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?" So they said, "Some say John the Baptist, some Elijah, and others Jeremiah or one of the prophets." He said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Simon Peter answered and said, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God." 

This groundbreaking conversation took place at Caesarea Phillipi, which lies today in the modern-day reserve of the Banias in the Golan Heights region of Israel. The city was established by Ptolemaic Greeks, a Hellenistic community where the worship of the god Pan was centered. Reviled by the Jews of Yeshua's time and considered by them the most idolatrous place in the entire Galilee, to this day it remains a place of nature worship and deep paganism.

Why did Yeshua (Jesus) deliberately take his disciples to the most sinful, pagan place to reveal who He was? Why not in the temple courts, or the tomb of Jeremiah or one of the prophets, where He might feel more at home and welcomed? No, Yeshua revealed who He really was... in the darkest corner of Israel.

Now that tells me that the Lord is not shy about shining His light in dark places, and that includes the ones inside me. Psalm 139 tells me that He is intimately acquainted with all of them –that I can forget about keeping secrets from Him. It seems He rather delights in walking into enemy territory and taking ground. Those areas of my life that I don’t want anyone else to see, (and usually can hide from them) – He wants to visit, speak His word, illuminate and cleanse the place! The places where I'm darkest and weakest are His greatest opportunities to be glorified through repentance, transformation, and healing. 

Elaine, take time to open before God the dark areas of your life, trusting in His perfect and patient love for you. He wants to reveal His forgiveness and beauty right where you are most ashamed and miserable. The gates of Hell shall not prevail against a saint whose faith and courage invite Yeshua deep into the hidden areas of his soul, to be cleansed and given over to Him.

Arad, Israel
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 28 Mar 2019, 10:28 pm

Elaine, be fruitful in spite of your circumstances! 

Matthew 7:17-20 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a corrupt tree bears evil fruit. A good tree cannot produce evil fruit, nor can a corrupt tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and cast into the fire. So then you will know them by their fruits. 

In Israel, it's amazing how many trees are being planted all the time. In fact, the green line that you hear about so much in the news isn't an actual drawn borderline, but it is a visible line you can only see from the air. It's where Israelis stopped planting trees.

Now suppose I wanted to plant a fig tree -- would I go searching for lemon seeds? Of course not! And even if I planted a fig tree next to a lemon tree, it would still only produce figs, no matter how close it was planted to the lemon tree.

So in our lives, though we may be surrounded with sourness, even planted in a "lemon grove", we are "fig trees" -- and the sweetness of our fruit will remain, because we were planted by the Lord Himself, to produce good fruit under all conditions. There is no question that if we are planted in Him the good fruit we bear will come forth in both good times and bad times.

Life is filled with ups and downs, unforeseen circumstances that send our lives in strange loops we weren't expecting -- nevertheless, we were fashioned to be fruit bearers...unconditionally. You may say " George, you don't understand, you have no idea what's happening in my life right now!" You're right, I don't -- but I do know the Lord who laid down his life unconditionally for you -- and that He did it so He could abide in you and you in Him -- guess what for... 

Elaine, if life is overwhelming you, then it's time to reach down deep and draw nourishment from the Root of our lives -- Yeshua the Messiah. The sap of His Life will produce... MUCH! GOOD! FRUIT!...despite the lemons!

Arad, Israel
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 28 Mar 2019, 12:18 am

Elaine, where's the fruit? 

Matthew 13:23 But he who received seed on the good ground is he who hears the word and understands it, who indeed bears fruit and produces: some a hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty."

If you keep a grain of wheat in your pocket, it will look exactly the same ten years from now. But place it in the right environment -- some good ground, enough water -- it will sprout into a living sheaf of grain!

Every kind of life requires its particular corresponding environment in order to achieve its full and predestined potential. It's no different with the seeds of the fruit of the Spirit in our hearts!

God has readily made available to us the seeds of success. He gives us the opportunity to live a life of much fruit! A life abounding in the fruits of love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith and self-control.

But here they are -- just seeds -- sitting in our pocket -- waiting 'til we decide to plant them and allow them to become trees of plenty in our lives. 

Elaine, is your soil is fertile and ready? Let's plant some seeds today and invite the Lord to water and nourish them so that we can produce fruit one-hundred fold for the Kingdom.

Arad, Israel
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 Mar 2019, 1:13 pm

Elaine, abide! 

John 15:1-5 I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.

How do we produce much fruit? What is the Lord saying?

In the modern world, the work ethic is, achieve and produce by working longer and harder! The focus is on getting results through human effort -- we've become product oriented and the bottom line is......the bottom line! But God's way runs contrary to this approach -- His way is much more oriented toward process and relationship rather than performance and production. He IS interested in results which He calls "fruit"; but not by pushing or egging us on to work harder or longer.

The Lord's way is to work with and through us so that every result or product comes out of our abiding in Him, since without Him WE CAN DO NOTHING.

This is opposed to of the culture we live in today, and to human nature in general. Think about it -- we're constantly bombarded with self-help books promoting self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-control -- our society is all about SELF! But God's way of success produces the results which He values; results which are not produced by self-effort, but which grow out of an intimate relationship with Him, in which we seek to constantly abide. 

Elaine, the only way we can become abundantly fruitful is to understand the Lord's fruit-bearing process. As we lay down self-effort, our natural human independence, and seek communion with Him, abiding in the Vine, then His power, His will, and His desires will be realized in our lives, which then, will bear fruit that remains throughout eternity!

Arad, Israel
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 25 Mar 2019, 2:29 pm

Elaine, don't dilute the Word!

2 Peter 2:8-9  (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds;)  The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

When Yeshua (Jesus) was attacked by Satan during His temptation in the wilderness, He countered every attack with the Word of God.  But notice in Satan’s second attack – the enemy himself quoted the Scriptures, saying, “If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down, for it is written, 'He shall give his angels charge over thee, and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.'” (Matthew 4:6 was a quote from Psalm 91:11, but the phrase, “to keep thee in all thy ways” was absent from Satan's quote).

If we learn anything from this, we will realize that Satan has knowledge and some understanding of Scripture, and that he will use the Word attempting to deceive us with it into wrong actions. This tactic goes back even as far as the Garden of Eden where the adversary twisted God’s word saying, "Did God really say you shall not eat from every tree in the garden?"

So it is today, that all around us we are hearing constant abuses, questions and attacks against the truth and reliability of God’s Word. Did God really create the world...in six days?  Did God really say that marriage consists of a union between a man and a woman?  Is God really going to judge the world and destroy it with fire?  Has God really defined absolute moral truth?

The enemy is constantly attempting to erode and destroy the foundational truths of God’s word using distortions, corruptions, half-truths, and modern "interpretations", for he knows that “if the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?” (Psalm 11:3) 

Elaine, let’s not be deceived by these subtle ploys of Satan.  If we agree to alter or dilute the Word of God to accommodate our circumstances or natural inclinations, we will end up exactly where that serpent wants us; in disobedience, sin, and sorrow. You know, Satan has been using religious language to tempt the saints since the beginning of time, even to the point of trying to persuade people that he doesn't even exist.  We must be discerning. If we want to live and walk in the truth we will believe God’s Word undiluted without compromise or private interpretation, seeking to understand it with the help of His Holy Spirit, Who is the only perfect interpreter.  If we do, the enemy's deceptions will fail, and we will be delivered from every temptation!

Arad, Israel
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 22 Mar 2019, 8:00 pm

Elaine, touch someone and bring out their inner beauty! 

Isaiah 6:8 Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.

A young couple was visiting a renown jewelry store in New York City. They browsed through cases of magnificent diamonds with their gleaming yellow light along with many other splendid precious stones. Among those beautiful stones, one in particular caught his wife's eye. It was completely lusterless and didn't seem to be in the right place.

"That is one terrible looking stone, do you see that?", the she said. The curious husband asked a clerk if they could see the stone. The clerk opened the case, took out the stone and held it in his hand for a few minutes. When he opened it, there was a perfectly flawless stone. There was not a place on it that didn't gleam with the splendor of the rainbow. "How did you do that?", they asked in surprise. "This is an opal", he replied. "It is what we call the sympathetic jewel. It only needs contact with the human hand to bring out its wonderful beauty."

Merely a touch brings out this stone's beauty. We live in a world where beauty is hidden under pain, sin, and suffering. How many lives only need the warm touch of human sympathy, love, and compassion, to make them gleam with a radiant splendor? 

Elaine, reach out and touch someone this weekend for His glory! Share with them the love of God and not only will they receive a glimmer of joy, but you will gleam with His radiance too! When the Lord asked whom shall I send, Isaiah replied "Hineni (here am I)".  Let's say "Hineni" today and be used by the Lord to bring out the beauty of those around us!

Arad, Israel
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 15 Mar 2019, 7:28 pm

Elaine, raise your expectations! 

Mark 11:24 Therefore I say to you, Whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them.

Charles Spurgeon wrote "Prayer pulls the rope below and the great bell rings above in the ears of God. Some scarcely stir the bell, for they pray so languidly. Others give but an occasional pluck at the rope. But he who wins with heaven is the man who grasps the rope boldly and pulls continuously, with all his might."

Some might take this to mean that we need to beg and plead desperately for God to answer our prayers. I don't think so.

I believe that we must pray, expecting for God to bring the answer and do the work because, among many other reasons, He is faithful, just and loves us with an everlasting love!

Elaine, raise your expectations today! Expect God to do something great and we'll believe along with you to see mighty breakthroughs!

Arad, Israel 

Always wanted to come to Israel?? Two spots have opened up for our REAL ISRAEL TOUR! PLUS one more seat particularly for an excellent guitar player/worshipper at a BIG DISCOUNT! Must be humble, sensitive to the Spirit, playing preferably by ear. Please pass it on to those you know! For more information, visit Worthy Israel Tours or send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 13 Mar 2019, 2:45 pm

Elaine, can you live out an amen?! 

Isaiah 7:9b If you will not believe, surely you will not be established.

This passage in Isaiah contains a poetic play on words which is lost to any reader but one who understands Hebrew. A word for word translation runs something like this: "If not you will believe (lo ta-aminoo), surely not you will be established (lo te-amenoo).” The three letter Hebrew root – "aleph"- "mem"- "nun", is the same in both words, and the Holy Spirit through the prophet Isaiah is clearly playing on this root to emphasize His point. The same root letters are also used in the spelling for the familiar word "Amen" which literally means "truthfully".

A study of the root of the Hebrew word for "Amen" reveals numerous related meanings: "le-heet-amen", "to practice or exercise" and "le-ha-amin", "to believe". And finally, the same root is found in the Hebrew word for "faith", "emunah". Simply through the inter-relationships of these similarly rooted words, it's not hard to see that real faith is intimately connected to real practice or exercise. James put it simply, "Faith without works is dead". True faith is an active faith, practicing faith, faith that is exercised-- and finally, faith that is truthful.

Elaine, this passage speaks of being established. How are you established in your walk? By practicing and exercising your faith truthfully...simple as that. Can you say "Amen" to that?

Arad, Israel 

Always wanted to come to Israel?? Two spots have opened up for our REAL ISRAEL TOUR! PLUS one more seat particularly for an excellent guitar player/worshipper at a BIG DISCOUNT! Must be humble, sensitive to the Spirit, playing preferably by ear. Please pass it on to those you know! For more information, visit Worthy Israel Tours or send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 12 Mar 2019, 1:36 pm

Elaine, so many commitments! 

Romans 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.

One of my favorite ministers of the Gospel is D.L. Moody. He tells a story about having heard Pastor Henry Varley once say, "The world has yet to see what God will do with and for and through the man who is fully and wholly consecrated to Him."

As Moody pondered the pastor's words, He realized something. Pastor Varley did not say that God would use an intelligent person. He didn't say an educated person, nor did he say a person who was ultimately gifted. What the wise pastor said was that the person with whom God will work with and for and through will be the person "who is fully and wholly consecrated to Him".

This radically changed Moody's ministry... and ours too, for that matter. We realized that God isn’t looking for people with amazing minds, hands, voices or computer skills. He’s not looking for those who are wearing the nicest suits or dresses. And He’s not looking for the people with the highest grade point averages. What God is really looking for, are people who are simply sold out for Him!

Elaine, one of the great secrets to a successful walk with the Lord is understanding a total commitment to Yeshua (Jesus). But being totally committed requires us to daily take up our cross -- leave the past behind us -- and despite all the obstacles the enemy tries to throw in our path, press forward for the Lord and His work! 

Arad, Israel 

Registration for our 2019 September ISRAEL tour is now closed. There is a waiting list, as sometimes people cancel. Our next tour will be summer 2020! Stay tuned for more details! For more information, visit Worthy Israel Tours or send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Mar 2019, 4:50 pm

Worthy News Brief - March 11, 2019
Elaine, take part in divine multiplication! 

Luke 9:16-17 Then he took the five loaves and the two fishes, and looking up to heaven, he blessed them, and brake, and gave to the disciples to set before the multitude. And they did eat, and were all filled: and there was taken up of fragments that remained to them twelve baskets.

The disciples worried -- we only have five small loaves and two fishes! Whatever will we do?? Five loaves and two fishes could never feed the multitudes in the natural realm! But we have a God who is in the multiplication business! He works on an entirely different mathematical equation than we are accustomed to -- He takes the little we offer and turns it into more than we could fathom!

How often do we feel as if we have little to offer? The Lord is interested in everything we have to give, even if it seems minuscule to our eyes!

Elaine, let's not be afraid to offer up our gifts, talents, abilities, accomplishments and material things that we may find insignificant. They are not! When we give up even the littlest of things to the Lord, He brings forth an abundance!

Arad, Israel 

Registration for our 2019 September ISRAEL tour is now closed. There is a waiting list, as sometimes people cancel. Our next tour will be summer 2020! Stay tuned for more details! For more information, visit Worthy Israel Tours or send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 Mar 2019, 7:48 pm

Elaine, are you feeling worn out and weary? 

Matthew 11:28-30 Come unto me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and you shall find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy, and My burden is light.

Since I started Worthy News in 1999 there is one thing I have not seen in 20 years -- a day that there wasn't news to cover! I've not taken a so-called vacation since I started the ministry -- yet I don't feel worn out or weary. One day I was pondering to myself and thought, "why don't I feel worn out?"

Many people take vacations because they're exhausted from working, and need an extended rest to be restored and revitalized. Yet, ironically, more often than not, when they return home, they feel the need for another break to recover from the vacation they just took! Something is missing ... and I think it has to do with the essence of Yeshua's (Jesus) invitation, "Come unto me..."

Our relationship with Yeshua contains a promise of rest. His yoke is not a heavy yoke of "religious" performance, but an invitation to an intimate relationship which is restful and truly empowering. His joy will be our strength, and serving Him in that relationship will not make us weary or worn out, but actually invigorate, revitalize and re-energize us IF we are doing it with His help, His power.

When Yeshua was here on earth He was surrounded by those who were constantly in need. He faced harsh opposition, and rarely found any privacy. And even in those private times, when he secluded himself for rest -- we read that He didn't sleep, but rather He prayed through the night. Yeshua found His deepest rest in the presence of His Father.

Elaine, now, there's nothing wrong with vacations, and we all really do need to disconnect from our work routine from time to time, but are you feeling worn out or weary, or even close to "burn-out"? Then it's time to renew and refresh your relationship and allow Yeshua to give you His rest. Wait on the Lord, He will renew your strength, and His rest will restore your weary soul, revitalize your body, and empower you to continue in the vision and calling He gave to you. Find your rest in Him this weekend!

Arad, Israel 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 07 Mar 2019, 3:51 pm

Elaine, let the restoration begin! 

Acts 3:19-21 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

The word for "restitution" in this passage is the Greek word - "apokatastasis". This is the one and only place it is found in the New Testament. The word literally means to "restore again" or "to repair". The plan of God in sending His Son Yeshua (Jesus) was to restore that which had been broken and ruined. The Lord's saving work is a global repair job. Each one of us has come to Him already ruined by sin. But God's will and His promise are to restore and renew us through His Son.

This restoration process isn't a one-sided affair. Having been initiated by the Lord, it requires of us humans, one essential response - that is repentance. The passage above draws a clear parallel between repentance and refreshing. Anyone who has walked with the Lord for a while knows this well. Repentance brings refreshment, over and over......and over again.

Elaine, allow yourself to be refreshed...seek the Lord today and let Him show you where you need repentance. Then, go ahead and make the turn, and watch how quickly and beautifully you'll be restored, repaired and refreshed. Make it a daily habit, and you'll find yourself living in a state of revival!

Arad, Israel 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 Feb 2019, 9:56 pm

Elaine, free yourself from the fear of death! 

Hebrews 2:14-15 Inasmuch then as the children have partaken of flesh and blood, He Himself likewise shared in the same, that through death He might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the devil, and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

Over the past few weeks, we've begun a series of devotions based on the Exodus wanderings of the Children of Israel, and their tragic mistakes which we can learn from and avoid. One powerful influence common to their failures was fear.

Fear is a terrible motivator and a true slave-master. And it's a source of incalculable sin. Yet, the Lord has not given us the spirit of fear, but of love, of power, and a sound mind! [2 Timothy 1:7]

The first test came when the Israelites feared death at the hands of Pharaoh and the Egyptians [Exodus 14:9-14] The Lord heard their cry, opened the Red Sea and made a way of escape. Nevertheless, time and again the children of Israel became fearful of death, and this is why they failed miserably in the wilderness.

But this bondage to the fear of death can be broken. Yeshua (Jesus) has said that He holds the keys of hell and death. [Rev. 1:18] Because He Himself was resurrected from the dead, in Him we are no longer in bondage to this fear.

If the Egyptian Pharaoh is a type of the antichrist spoken of in John's Revelation, then we may also find there the examples of those who are overcomers, as were Joshua and Caleb in the time of the Exodus. And there they are: "they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and they did not love their lives to the death." [Rev. 12:11] The martyrs throughout all of history testify to this faith in the Resurrection.

Elaine, the fear of death must not have its hold upon us. Identifying with Yeshua in His death will enable us to live a fear-free life, for there is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. [1 John 4:18] Life enters a realm of freedom with this realization: "If you're willing to die for Yeshua (Jesus), then it becomes easy to live for Him!" So instead of wandering fearfully in the wilderness, make it your place of victory over the fear of death.

Arad, Israel 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 21 Feb 2019, 11:14 pm

Elaine, don't murmur! 

1 Corinthians 10:10 nor complain, as some of them also complained, and were destroyed by the destroyer.

Numbers 14:36-38 Now the men whom Moses sent to spy out the land, who returned and made all the congregation complain against him by bringing a bad report of the land, those very men who brought the evil report about the land, died by the plague before the Lord. But Joshua the son of Nun and Caleb the son of Jephunneh remained alive, of the men who went to spy out the land.

Numbers 16:3 They gathered together against Moses and Aaron, and said to them, "You take too much upon yourselves, for all the congregation is holy, every one of them, and the Lord is among them. Why then do you exalt yourselves above the assembly of the Lord?"

Numbers 16:30-32 But if the Lord creates a new thing, and the earth opens its mouth and swallows them up with all that belongs to them, and they go down alive into the pit, then you will understand that these men have rejected the Lord." Now it came to pass, as he finished speaking all these words, that the ground split apart under them, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, with their households and all the men with Korah, with all their goods. 

Paul exhorts the church at Corinth about grumbling and complaining. He reminds the believers of the judgments that befell the 10 spies who brought a bad report of the land – and were struck down by a plague, and terrible fate of Korah and those aligned with him that came against Moses and Aaron and were swallowed up by the ground under them.

How easy is it to fall into grumbling and complaining? It reminds me of an old muppets skit with two old men, Waldorf and Statler.

Waldorf: That was wonderful!
Statler: Bravo!
Waldorf: I loved it!
Statler: Ah, it was great!
Waldorf: Well, it was pretty good.
Statler: Well, it wasn't bad...
Waldorf: Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though.
Statler: It could have been a lot better.
Waldorf: I didn't really like it.
Statler: It was pretty terrible.
Waldorf: It was bad.
Statler: It was awful!
Waldorf: It was terrible!
Statler: Take 'em away!
Waldorf: Bah, boo!
Statler: Boo!

It didn't take long for these two to turn something that was good into something they could complain about. It's especially easy for us to fall into this type of behavior – especially during these times!

Elaine, however, our calling is to exhort, uplift and bring encouragement to the world! So let's not descend into murmuring or complaining – it did not go well for any who did.

Arad, Israel 

We are approaching the last few days of registration for our Real Israel Tour! We have a only a few spots left. If you have not contacted us, please do so ASAP. For more information, visit Worthy Israel Tours or send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 18 Feb 2019, 12:55 pm

Elaine, keep your eyes fixed! 

1 Corinthians 10:7 Do not be idolaters as some of them were; as it is written, "The people sat down to eat and drink and rose up to play."

Exodus 32:4-6 And he received the gold from their hand and fashioned it with a graving tool and made a golden calf. And they said, "These are your gods, O Israel, who brought you up out of the land of Egypt!" When Aaron saw this, he built an altar before it. And Aaron made a proclamation and said, "Tomorrow shall be a feast to the LORD." And they rose up early the next day and offered burnt offerings and brought peace offerings. And the people sat down to eat and drink and rose up to play. 

The Apostle Paul continues his warning to the Corinthians against idolatry by referring to Israel's celebration/worship of the golden calf. Aaron's proclamation, "These are your gods (plural) O Israel" could be one of the earliest declarations mixing the worship of the true and living God, YHVH, with idols. This is called "syncretism". Dictionary.com defines it: " the attempted reconciliation or union of different or opposing principles, practices, or parties, as in philosophy or religion."

The Israelites were not abandoning the God who delivered them from Egypt, not at all! They were simply adding one to Him; a representation that they could see, touch, adore, and celebrate over. Wasn't the Apis Bull worshiped back in Egypt? So let's put YHVH and this calf together! Thus the One True God became part of a "pantheon". This mixing of gods opened the door to a rampant and fleshly orgy.

And where was this Moses, anyway? It seems that they had become so focused on Moses, and dependent upon him, they lost sight of his Source. Of course, Moses had led them out of slavery and through the Red Sea. Yet, somehow, they did fail to realize that it wasn't Moses' power that accomplished their deliverance, at all, but the power of his God. With Moses gone, seemingly indefinitely, the people demanded a replacement from his brother Aaron. Aaron did not have the conviction or character of Moses and did not take up his mantle of authority, but according to the Midrash, “Aaron, fearing they would take away his life if he opposed them,” built them an altar.

A leader may be wonderful in character, greatly gifted, and full of good fruit; so much so, that we may begin to depend on him in a way which is dangerous and fail to recognize the source of his authority and blessing. In his absence, we may even discover our dependence can lead to a form of "syncretism" or idolatry. Israel's experience illustrates how dangerous this can be. They lost their connection with God and entered the awful arena of false worship. When a believer falters because a leader is absent or even has fallen, then he has misplaced his trust and is in danger of idolatry. Then too, if a leader succumbs to the pressure of a desperate flock, as Aaron did, he will participate in and even lead them in their idolatry.

Elaine, the enemy is subtle, and he understands our need for leadership maybe better than we do. One of the tests of a faithful believer will involve his/her respect for godly leaders without becoming overly dependent upon them. Our primary Source and focus of worship will be the Lord, so let's be sure our faith is fixed on the One who will never disappoint us. Leaders come and go, as all men, God is the same, yesterday, today, and forever. He will never leave nor forsake us.

Arad, Israel 

Looking for the best holiday gift EVER for the person who has everything??? How about a LIFE ALTERING trip to ISRAEL?! Join us (George and Baht Rivka Whitten of Worthy Ministries) as we will be your personal hosts through the Holy Land! Together we will experience amazing historical and biblical sites, relax at the Dead Sea Spa, enjoy all the delicious cuisine of the Middle East, join in power packed worship and solid teaching, participate in hands-on ministry, meet Israelis and Holocaust Survivors, an outreach concert, a special Yemenite lunch, tasting at Jerusalem’s outdoor food market, camel rides, Bedouin hospitality, Shabbat dinner at our home, a baptism at the Jordan River, sunset Galilee boat ride, and loads more!! Experience Real Israel with us— you don’t want to miss this!!  We have limited spaces available. For more information, visit Worthy Israel Tours or send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 06 Feb 2019, 7:17 pm

February 6

Today's Reading: Exodus 39; Matthew 23:23-39

Elaine, just trust and walk! 

1 Corinthians 10:1-2 Moreover, brethren, I would not that ye should be ignorant, how that all our fathers were under the cloud, and all passed through the sea; And were all baptized unto Moses in the cloud and in the sea;

Exodus 14:12-14 Is this not the word that we told you in Egypt, saying, 'Let us alone that we may serve the Egyptians?' For it would have been better for us to serve the Egyptians than that we should die in the wilderness." And Moses said to the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever. The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace."

The Apostle Paul's discourse in 1 Corinthians 10 recalls the great miracles God performed for the children of Israel during the time of the Exodus. Delivered from Egypt and Pharaoh's slavery, they were dismayed to discover his maniacal rage pursuing them anew, driving them into a deadly corner and imminent destruction. Humanly speaking, their terror and panic was understandable. With their eyes they could only see the wrath of Egypt succeeding at last to utterly destroy them. In that state of mind, how might they have remembered the consecutive miracles God had wrought against Egypt which had brought them to this very place?

Panic has a way of spreading through a crowd, and as it did, the children of Israel bitterly complained to Moses against the Lord. Yet in that desperate moment, with His people full of terror and miserable unbelief, the Lord spoke through His servant Moses declaring His faithfulness and mighty power to save. Stand still! – and see the salvation of YHVH! Nothing to do but stand and be delivered by the mighty Hand...... But then, miraculously separated by fire from their enemies, the children of Israel also needed to walk, to walk by faith on a seabed with walls of water towering on both sides, trusting that the Red Sea would not come rushing down upon them! Truly they were in His hands – beholding once again, the miracles of the Lord!

Elaine, we are standing now on the cusp of eternity, and we too, like the Israelites, are facing our test. The world seems to be teetering on the edge of disaster; so much evil surrounding us, as we wonder how and when can we be delivered from this rising tide of demonic threats? Can we learn from Israel's moment of panic? Or will we succumb to the rampant fear all around us? Will we have the presence of mind, the discipline, and the faith to remember the miracles God has performed in the past? These words must speak to us: "Do not fear – stand still – and see the salvation of our God, for the Lord shall fight for us – and we shall be at peace!" Those words in our minds and hearts will inspire us to walk through this dangerous world with faith, marveling at His power to protect and bring us to safety.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Editor's Note: We have our schedule online. Be sure to visit us when we tour the States! 

Looking for the best holiday gift EVER for the person who has everything??? How about a LIFE ALTERING trip to ISRAEL?! Join us (George and Baht Rivka Whitten of Worthy Ministries) as we will be your personal hosts through the Holy Land! Together we will experience amazing historical and biblical sites, relax at the Dead Sea Spa, enjoy all the delicious cuisine of the Middle East, join in power packed worship and solid teaching, participate in hands-on ministry, meet Israelis and Holocaust Survivors, an outreach concert, a special Yemenite lunch, tasting at Jerusalem’s outdoor food market, camel rides, Bedouin hospitality, Shabbat dinner at our home, a baptism at the Jordan River, sunset Galilee boat ride, and loads more!! Experience Real Israel with us— you don’t want to miss this!!  We have limited spaces available. For more information, visit Worthy Israel Tours or send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 09 Jan 2019, 11:19 am

Elaine, you're at war! 

2 Corinthians 10:3-6 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.

As soon as we were translated into the Kingdom of Light, we entered a spiritual war -- and we must realize the warfare we face on a day-to-day basis. Constantly contending in our minds, we battle over thoughts and emotions which flow through them. The enemy often attacks by bringing up issues from our past. Failures, regrets, wounds, and traumas all have the potential to drag us down into doubt, darkness and despair. Our tremendous challenge is not to respond to these memories with old destructive thought patterns. Our victory lies in responding to these thoughts and feelings with the mind of Messiah as new creations in Him.

While we don't necessarily ignore thoughts and feelings from the past, it is vital that we don't allow them to control our souls and emotions, but that we take them captive through prayers and declarations inspired by our spiritual mind. 

For example, is the enemy speaking rejection to me causing me to feel unwanted and unloved? I will respond that I am ACCEPTED IN THE BELOVED and that the Lord has shown His love to me in many ways by His spirit and through His Body.

A powerful illustration from the Old Testament is the Lord's forbidding the levitical priests from entering His Presence if they had touched any dead thing. This is a lesson for us - leave the old, dead mindset behind, the ways that you used to respond to things in the past - instead, enter the Holy of Holies and commune with your Lord! 

The battle over past issues is won when the Mind of Messiah in us takes authority over their meaning, purpose and definition in our lives with Yeshua (Jesus) on the throne of our hearts and minds, everything in our past is brought under His authority and works together for our good!

Elaine, make it a point to take every thought captive ... and in doing so, you'll be living out what it truly means to walk in VICTORY!

Harrison, Arkansas

Editor's Note: We have our schedule online. Be sure to visit us when we tour the States!

We have a few more dates to fill for our winter tour to the States. If you would like to us minister at your congregation, home fellowship, or host an Israel focused event, be sure to let us know ASAP. You can send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com for more information. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 08 Jan 2019, 9:19 pm

Elaine, momentum breakthrough! 

1 John 2:5-6 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him. He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked.

Momentum is simply the force or speed of movement that carries an object to its final destination. If you want to break through, you need to have a certain amount of momentum. In order for a rocket to blast into space, it needs tremendous momentum to break the gravitational barrier - but with the enormous power of jet engines and rocket fuel the ship is propelled faster and faster till it breaks free of the earth’s gravitational pull.

Often our challenge is gaining the spiritual momentum to break through. It requires real power. Eric Liddell, the Olympic runner once remarked that the Lord requires "muscular Christians". Believers who are serious in their faith-walk are people who stand steadfastly against difficult obstacles, and who pray with great fervency and devotion for the causes of their Lord. This produces spiritual power for significant breakthroughs in the spirit realm.

Sin and self-indulgence will compromise and slow the spiritual momentum required for our break through. But if we nourish the vision and cultivate the habit of pressing on to the higher calling, we'll be inspired to forsake our sins and focus on the glory and joy of the Lord's victory.

And one more thing: it is often true that the most ferocious battle, requiring the greatest momentum and perseverance (just like the rocket blast into outer space), will occur just before the breakthrough to victory.

Elaine, regain momentum in your spiritual life through repentance toward God, and steadfast perseverance in that specific vision and call He has given you. There is a great victory waiting for you from His heavenly realm and soon enough you’ll see it manifested right here on Earth!

Grenada, Mississippi

We have a few more dates to fill for our winter tour to the States. If you would like to us minister at your congregation, home fellowship, or host an Israel focused event, be sure to let us know ASAP. You can send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com for more information. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 23 Nov 2018, 10:38 am

Elaine, keep seeking and you will find! 

Luke 2:25-32 And, behold, there was a man in Jerusalem, whose name was Simeon; and the same man was just and devout, waiting for the consolation of Israel: and the Holy Ghost was upon him. And it was revealed unto him by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ. And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law, Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said, Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word: For mine eyes have seen thy salvation, Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people; A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.

Simeon must have been a remarkable man, one who continued to seek God all his life. The Lord rewarded him by finally revealing to him the infant Yeshua's identity as Messiah of Israel and Savior of the world, and allowing Simeon to actually hold and bless the "lamb of God".

Why did God reveal himself to Simeon? What was his secret? I believe it was that he never stopped seeking and patiently waiting. Yeshua said, "Seek and ye shall find." The Greek really emphasizes the continuing aspect of the Lord's exhortation, literally, "Keep seeking and you will find."

Elaine, we are all aging, that's a given...but do you want to age badly?...then stop seeking. But if, as you age, you desire an exciting, and even youthful spirit-filled life as a believer, then learn a secret from Simeon, a man who aged really well. Don't stop seeking God, or waiting upon Him!" This Godly man discovered that, even in old age – God will reveal awesome things to you!

Baltimore, MD

Editor's Note: We have our prelimary schedule online. Be sure to visit us when we tour the States!

We have a few more dates to fill for our winter tour to the States. If you would like to us minister at your congregation, home fellowship, or host a Israel focused event, be sure to let us know ASAP. You can send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com for more information.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 22 Nov 2018, 6:15 pm

Elaine, give thanks! 

Matthew 6:33 But seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Roger Babson, a famous statistician was having lunch with the President of Argentina, "Mr. Babson," the President said, "I have been wondering why it is that South America, with all its natural advantages, mines of iron, copper, coal and silver, rivers and great waterfalls is so far behind North America?" Babson replied, "Well, Mr. President, what do you think is the reason?" He answered, "..South America was founded by the Spanish who came in search of gold. North America was founded by the Pilgrims who went there in search of God."

Elaine, if we live a life of seeking gold -- the blessings of God but not God Himself -- we end up losing both. The Pilgrims, who gave us the wonderful holiday of Thanksgiving, came in search of God. It is because of this that America has reaped blessing upon blessing. We need to examine ourselves and be careful that we are seeking God in all things, putting Him first and giving thanks to Him always. Seek first the kingdom of God and He will surely provide from His riches in glory.

Baltimore, MD

Editor's Note: We have our prelimary schedule online. Be sure to visit us when we tour the States!

We have a few more dates to fill for our winter tour to the States. If you would like to us minister at your congregation, home fellowship, or host a Israel focused event, be sure to let us know ASAP. You can send an email to george [ @ ] worthyministries.com for more information.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26, 27  Next