World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 36 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021 - 14:56
Latest topics
» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyToday at 22:31 by Admin

» AISH
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyToday at 22:28 by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyToday at 20:33 by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyToday at 20:28 by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyToday at 19:28 by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyToday at 19:04 by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyToday at 0:25 by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyToday at 0:08 by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyYesterday at 23:23 by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyYesterday at 23:19 by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyYesterday at 23:09 by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyYesterday at 22:57 by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyYesterday at 22:31 by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyYesterday at 22:13 by Admin

» THE BLAZE
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyYesterday at 22:00 by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024 - 23:29 by Admin

» Israel 365 News
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024 - 22:40 by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024 - 18:38 by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:54 by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
 "'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:22 by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

"'Not called!' did you say?' Not heard the call,' I think you should say!

Go down

"'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say! Empty "'Not called!' did you say?' Not heard the call,' I think you should say!

Post  Admin Wed 9 Oct 2019 - 22:26

WHAT

"'Not called!' did you say?'  Not heard the call,' I think you should say!
Put your ear down to the Bible, and hear Him bid you go and pull sinners out of the fire of sin! Put your ear down to the burdened, agonized heart of humanity, and listen to its pitiful wail for help. Go stand by the gates of hell, and hear the damned entreat you to go to their father's house and bid their brothers and sisters not to come there! Then look Christ in the face Whose mercy you have professed to obey and tell Him whether you will join heart and soul and body and circumstances in the march to publish His mercy to the world!"     ~William Booth~

"We are in danger of forgetting that we cannot do what God does, AND that God WILL NOT DO what we can do!"     ~Oswald Chambers~

If we spread the Gospel, Jesus will spread the salvation!

God never uses voicemail or social media; he takes each call personally.                                
_____    _____    _____    _____    _____    _____    _____    _____    _____    _____    _____    _____                                                                                        
"Do you want more and more of God's kindness and peace? Then learn to know him better and better. For as you know him better, he will give you, through his great power, everything you need for living a truly good life: he even shares his own glory and his own goodness with us! And by that same mighty power he has given us all the other rich and wonderful blessings he promised... But to obtain these gifts, you need more than faith; you must also work hard to be good, and even that is not enough. For then you must learn to know God better and discover what he wants you to do."    2 Peter 1:2-5, TLB

If you're like me, you're looking for ways to love God more. Not just to obey Him, although that's what proves we love Him), but to love God with a passion. With spirited affection. Intense desire in your eyes and a furnace in your heart.

…..Kimberly B. Quiggle (clowndisciple@gmail.com) by way of “Christian Voices” (christianvoices@att.net)
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down