World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 11:25 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Admin

» Why Does Gaza Appear in This Antique Hebrew Scroll?
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» Whose Land know the truth
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 5:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» Israel Bible
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:06 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:21 pm by Admin

» Trinity College Dublin loose cash
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:20 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 3:32 pm by Admin

» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 6:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 27 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Sat 18 Jul 2020, 3:55 pm

God Calling    by Two Listeners

July 18 - Walk Humbly

Let nothing be done through strife or vain glory, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than themselves.
Philippians 2:3

Fear of what others will say is want of trust in Me. This must not be. Convert all these difficulties into the purification of your characters. 

See yourselves as those around you see you, not as you wish to be, and walk very humbly with your God. 

I will set you on high because you have known My Name, but it must be a purified you to be so exalted. 

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2020 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 17 Jul 2020, 4:28 pm

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners

July 16 - Confidence

Help is always yours.

It comes so swiftly when you realize that you are insufficient to supply your need. But it comes the most potently as you grow to see that for each need the supply was already provided.

My followers so often act as if My supply came into being only through prayer for help.

Would any man in authority act thus in his business?

Learn of Me. I will teach you lovingly, patiently. My lessons are not of the schoolroom; they are fireside confidences.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

July 17 - Peace, Be Still

And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.
Matthew 8:26  

Rejoice, rejoice. I have much to teach you both. Think not that I withhold My Presence when I do not reveal more of My Truth to you. 

You are passing through a storm. Enough that I am with you to say “Peace be still,” to quiet both winds and waves. 

It was on the quiet mountain slopes that I taught My disciples the Truths of My Kingdom, not during the storm. So with you, the time of the mountain slopes will come, and you shall rest with Me and learn.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

July 17 - Foretaste of Heaven

I thank Thee, Lord, for the joy Thou givest me and for Thy tender care of me.

Grow ever more and more conscious of this. Look upon all as under My Influence, and life will become increasingly full of Joy. This Joy no man taketh from you.

This is the foretaste of Heaven that will make your passing seem no death, and will mean that your spirit will be no stranger in the home of spirits but will be breathing an atmosphere familiar and dear.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 16 Jul 2020, 1:44 pm

God Calling    by Two Listenersr

July 16 - Refuge                    EH

For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion; in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me.
Psalm 27:5
Know My Divine Power. Trust in Me. Dwell in My Love. Laugh and trust. Laughter is a child’s faith in God and good. 

Seek safety in My Secret Place. 

You cannot be touched or harmed there. That is sure. 

Really feel as if you were in a strong Tower, strongly guarded, and against which nothing can prevail.

You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 15 Jul 2020, 8:33 pm

July 15 - Songs on the Way

Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. 
Psalm 32:7
Many of My disciples have had to stay on in the dark, alone and friendless.

They struggled on, singing as they went.

For you, too, there must be songs on the way.  Should I plant your feet on an insecure ladder?  Its supports may be out of your sight, hidden in my secret Place of the Most High, but if I have asked you to step on and up firmly — then surely have I secured your ladder.

Contact us by email:  webservant@twolisteners.org

Want to change how you receive these emails?

July 15 - Home of Joy

Heart speaks to heart as you wait before Me. Love enkindles Love.

The air you breathe is Divine, life-giving, invigorating.

The place in which you rest is My Secret Place.

You do not come to ask Me of doctrine.

That is, as it were, the foundation of your Spiritual being; necessary but once secure, you seek to fashion, with Me, its beautiful superstructure — the home of Peace and Joy where I come and commune with you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 14 Jul 2020, 10:24 pm

July 14 - True Success

Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that  have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses.
Joshua 1:3

Our Lord, we thank Thee that Thou hast kept us.

Rejoice indeed that you see My Hand in all the happenings and the keepings of the day.  Protected, the Israelites crossed the Red Sea; so are you protected in all things.

Rely on this and go forward.  You have now entered upon the stage of success.  You must not doubt this.  You must see this.  Beyond all doubt you must know it.  It is true.  It is sure.

There is no age in Eternal Life.  Have no pity for yourself, nothing but joy and gratitude.

These last few weeks have been the submerging before the consciousness of rescue.  Go forward now and conquer.  Go forward unafraid.

July 14 - Home of Creation

Have no fear. Wonders are unfolding ever more and more. You will be guided in all as you dwell in the Secret Place of the Most High.

Remember in that Secret Place was thought out all the wonders of the Universe. There all your wonder plans will be evolved. It is the home of Creation, and there you, too, share in Creative Power.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 13 Jul 2020, 10:20 pm

July 13 - Expect the Good

So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Romans 10:17
Can you get the expectant attitude of faith?

Not waiting for the next evil to befall you but awaiting with a child’s joyful trust the next good in store?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 12 Jul 2020, 10:35 pm

July 12 - Savior and Savior

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun  a good work in you will perform it until the 
day of Jesus Christ. 

Philippians 1:6

If you believe it is My Hand that has saved you, then you must believe that I am meaning to save you yet more, and to keep you in the way that you should go.

Even a human rescuer does not save a man from drowning only to place him in other deep and dangerous waters.  But rather to place him on dry land — and more — there to restore him to animation and health, and to see him to his home.

From this parable learn what I your Rescuer would do, and even more.  Is the Lord’s Hand shortened that it cannot perform and cannot save?

My cry on the cross of “It is finished” is My Cry of Salvation for the whole world.

I complete every task committed to Me. So trust and be not afraid.

July 12 - Your Order of Merit

Grace is the distinctive mark I set upon My friends.

It is no order of merit. It is the result of living with Me. It is even unobserved by those on whom I bestow it, but to those they meet who have eyes to see, it is apparent, just as during My time on earth it was said, “They took knowledge of them that they had been with Jesus.”

It may be the sign of My sustaining Power within a life. It may be the quiet strength of poise, the mark of self-conquest, some faint reflection of My character, or a mystic scent of the soul unfolding to My Love.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 11 Jul 2020, 8:32 pm

July 11 - Guardian Angels

I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Psalm 139:14
You are Mine.  Once I have set on you My stamp and seal of ownership all My Hosts throng to serve and protect you.

Remember that you are daughters of a King.  

Try to picture a bodyguard of My servitors in the Unseen waiting, longing, efficient, to do all that is necessary for your well-being.

Feel this as you go through the day.  Feel this and all is well.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

July 11 - More Doors Will Open          EH

Go on in faith and trust. The Way opens as you go. In the Christian Life doors swing open as you come to them, if so be that you have advanced to them along the straight path of obedience.

As you started your journey, what would it have profited had you worried about the closed door ahead?

In the Spirit-Life miracle-working Power operates through natural human channels. As you have seen.

So this is the continuing lesson: Go steadily foreword in firm trust along the path of the quiet obedience.

That is your work. Mine to cause the doors to swing open, as you come to them, not before.

How often have I opened those doors for you in the past? More will open. So trust, so hope, so love.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 10 Jul 2020, 11:35 pm

View this email in your browser

July 10 - Your Heart Is Fixed

Still go forward unafraid. The way will open as you go.

It is fear that blocks My way for you. Have no fear. Know that all is well.

No circumstances, no outward changes, can harm you in any way. Each should prove a step of progress, as long as your hearts are fixed “trusting in the Lord.”

I know no change.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 09 Jul 2020, 8:13 pm

God Calling-July 9
July 9 – Why Doubt?
Joy in Me. Joy is infectious. Trust and pray. It is not sin for one who knows Me only as God, as Creator, to doubt Me, to question my Love and purposes.

But for one who knows Me as you do, as Friend and Savior, and who knows the world’s God as Father — for that one to doubt My purpose and saving Power and tender Love is wrong indeed.

But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice; let them 
ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them; 
let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee.  Psalm 5:11

July 9 - Upheld                              EH

Go forward unafraid.

Face each difficulty, however great and seemingly unconquerable, as you go forward towards it.

The strength you will require from Me for that adventure into danger, as it may seem to you, will fortify you for its overcoming.

“Fear thou not to, for I am with thee, Be not afraid for I am thy God. I will strengthen thee, I will help thee, Yea, I will uphold thee with the right arm of My Righteousness."

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 08 Jul 2020, 8:33 pm

July 8 - Remember Me               EH

Give me a constant remembrance of Thee.

Ask what you will and it shall be done unto you. But only if the heart desires what the lips express. "The Lord looketh on the heart."

You will grow into the true attitude of remembrance of Me as you learn more and more to attribute all your blessings, all your guidance, to My increasing care; to the mind of your Master behind all, inspiring all, controlling all, the source of all your good.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 08 Jul 2020, 11:24 am

July 8 - My Secret

Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of  him that sent me, and to finish his work. 
John 4:34

You are being guided but remember that I said "I will guide thee with Mine Eye."

And My Eye is My set purpose -- My Will.

To guide with My Will is to bring all your desires into one-ness with My Will, My desires.

To make My Will your only will.  Then My Will guides you.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 07 Jul 2020, 3:19 pm

July 7 - Painful Preparation

Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, ... But rejoice, in as much as ye are partakers of Christ's sufferings. 
1 Peter 4:12
Help and peace and joy are here.  Your courage will be rewarded.

Painful as this time is, you will both one day see the reason of it, and see too that it was not cruel testing, but tender preparation for the wonderful life-work you are both to do.

Try to realize that your own prayers are being most wonderfully answered. Answered in a way that seems painful to you, but that just now is the only way.

Success in the temporal world would not satisfy you.

Great success, in both temporal and spiritual worlds, awaits you.

I know you will see this had to be.

July 7 - Love's Growth

Learn from Nature the profusion of her gifts.

As you daily realize more and more the generosity of the Divine Giver, learn increasingly to give.

Love grows by giving.

You cannot give bountifully without being filled with a sense of giving yourself with a gift, and you cannot so give without Love passing from you to the one who receives.

You are conscious, not of yourself as generous, but of the Divine Giver as bounteous beyond all human words to express.

So Love flows into you with an intensity that is both humbling and exalting as Love flows from you with your gift.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 06 Jul 2020, 11:35 pm

July 6 - Listen Carefully

My poor deaf world. What it misses in loving Words and Whispers.

I want to share so much with it. It will not listen.

"Wherefor do you spend money for that which is not bread and your labour for that which satisfieth not. Harken diligently unto Me and eat that which is good and let your Soul delight itself . . ."

"He that willeth to do My Will -- shall know."

Whose Voice would you hear? So many voices are about you that you may miss the Still Small Voice.

"This is My Beloved -- Hear Him."

July 6 - Riches

Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever. 
Psalm 112:3
Never let yourselves think "we cannot afford this," or "shall never be able to do that."  Say "the supply for it is not here yet, but it will come if we should have it.  It will surely come."

Persevere in saying that and gradually a feeling of being plentifully supplied and of being surrounded by riches will possess you.  That feeling is your faith claiming My Supply, and according to your faith it shall be unto you.

But it is not the faith expressed in moments of prayer and exaltation I look for but the faith that lays immediately to rest the doubts of the day as they arise, that attacks and conquers the sense of limitation.

"Ask and ye shall receive."

Copyright © 2020 Two Listeners, All rights reserved

July 6 - Riches

Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever. 
Psalm 112:3
Never let yourselves think "we cannot afford this," or "shall never be able to do that."  Say "the supply for it is not here yet, but it will come if we should have it.  It will surely come."

Persevere in saying that and gradually a feeling of being plentifully supplied and of being surrounded by riches will possess you.  That feeling is your faith claiming My Supply, and according to your faith it shall be unto you.

But it is not the faith expressed in moments of prayer and exaltation I look for but the faith that lays immediately to rest the doubts of the day as they arise, that attacks and conquers the sense of limitation.

"Ask and ye shall receive."

Copyright © 2020 Two Listeners, All rights reserve
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 05 Jul 2020, 8:37 pm

July 5 - You Are Invincible                    EH

And He shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven; there shall no man be able to stand before thee. 
Deuteronomy 7:24
I am with you all the time controlling, blessing, and helping you.  No man or woman can stand against My Will for you.  A whole world of men and women cannot do this -- if you trust Me and place your affairs in My Hands.
To the passenger it may seem as if each wave would overwhelm the ship, or turn it aside from its course.  The captain knows by experience that, in spite of wind and wave, he steers a straight course to the haven where he would be.

So trust Me, the Captain of your salvation.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.      Jude 1:24-25

July 5 - My Family Circle                EH

For whosoever shall do the Will of My Father, he is My brother and sister and mother.

You see how everything depends on the necessity of doing the Will of My Father.

Here is the intimacy of a new relationship. The only condition of this is the doing of My Father's Will. Then at once, into the inner Family Circle there is admission.

The plain way of the discipline is the way of knowing My Will. That is the first requisite to the doing of it.

My Will for each day can only be revealed as each day comes, and until one revelation has been lived out, how can you expect to be made aware of the next?

Awareness of My Will is only achieved by obedience to that Will as it is made clear, and when THAT Will has been obeyed the veil, hiding My next desire, is lifted.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 05 Jul 2020, 8:37 pm

July 5 - You Are Invincible                    EH

And He shall deliver their kings into thine hand, and thou shalt destroy their name from under heaven; there shall no man be able to stand before thee. 
Deuteronomy 7:24
I am with you all the time controlling, blessing, and helping you.  No man or woman can stand against My Will for you.  A whole world of men and women cannot do this -- if you trust Me and place your affairs in My Hands.
To the passenger it may seem as if each wave would overwhelm the ship, or turn it aside from its course.  The captain knows by experience that, in spite of wind and wave, he steers a straight course to the haven where he would be.

So trust Me, the Captain of your salvation.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.      Jude 1:24-25

July 5 - My Family Circle                EH

For whosoever shall do the Will of My Father, he is My brother and sister and mother.

You see how everything depends on the necessity of doing the Will of My Father.

Here is the intimacy of a new relationship. The only condition of this is the doing of My Father's Will. Then at once, into the inner Family Circle there is admission.

The plain way of the discipline is the way of knowing My Will. That is the first requisite to the doing of it.

My Will for each day can only be revealed as each day comes, and until one revelation has been lived out, how can you expect to be made aware of the next?

Awareness of My Will is only achieved by obedience to that Will as it is made clear, and when THAT Will has been obeyed the veil, hiding My next desire, is lifted.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 Jun 2020, 11:53 am

June 16 - Seek Me Early

But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil. 
Proverbs 1:33

Walk in My Way and trust Me.  No evil can touch you.  I am yours as truly as you are Mine.  Rest in that truth.

Rest, that is, cease all struggle.  Gain a calm, strong confidence in that certainty.  Do not only rest in Me when the world’s struggles prove too much and too many for you to bear or face alone.  Rest in Me when you need perfect understanding, when you need the consciousness of tender, loving friendship and intercourse.

The world, my poor world, flies to Me when its difficulties are too great to be surmounted any other way, forgetting, or never realizing, that if, with the same eagerness, those hearts sought Me merely for companionship and loving intercourse, many of the difficulties would not arise.

The circumstances, the life, the character would be so altered – so purified, that those same difficulties would not exist.

Seek Me early, that is the way to find Me.  Early, before I get crowded out by life’s troubles, and difficulties and pleasures.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 15 Jun 2020, 9:04 pm

June 15 - Glory, Glory Dawneth

When he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into  all truth … he will show you things to come.
John 16:13

I am planning for you.  Wonderful are My Ways beyond your knowledge.

Oh! realize My Bounty and My Goodness more and more.  The wonder of being led by Me!  The beauty of a guided life!

These will enter your consciousness more and more, and bring you ever more and more Joy.

You are very nearly at the point when you shall ask what you will and it shall be done unto you.

You have entered upon a wonderful era – your lives are planned and blessed by Me as never before.

You are overcoming.  You are counting all things but loss if you can win Me.  And the promises to him that overcometh are truly wonderful, and will always be fulfilled.

June 15 - Down in the Valley

Do not let doubt or fear assail or depress you because of this time of anguish and failure-sense through which you have passed. No, this had to be.

Useful work lies ahead of you. Before the onset of so great a task My servant has usually to walk through the Valley of Humiliation, or in the wilderness.

If I, your Lord, before I began My Mission, had to have My forty days of temptation, how could you expect to go all unprepared to your great task?

You must taste anew the shame of unworthiness, of failure, and of nothingness before you go forth with Me conquering and to conquer.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Jun 2020, 9:31 pm

June 14 - Face Today With Me

Lead me in thy truth, and teach me; for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
Psalm 25:5

Our Lord and our God. Make us all Thou wouldst have us.

It is not circumstances that need altering first, but yourselves, and then the conditions will naturally alter.  Spare no effort to become all I would have you.  Follow every leading.  I am your only Guide.

Endeavor to put from you every thought of trouble.  Take each day, and with no backward look, face the day’s problem with Me, and seek My Help and guidance as to what you can do.

Never look back and never leave until the morrow that on which you can get My Guidance for today.

June 14 - The Soul Restored

Do not sorrow if, after time with Me, you cannot repeat to yourself all the lessons you have learned. Enough that you have been with Me.

Do you in need to know the history of the plant or tree to enjoy the countryside? You have inhaled pure air and been refreshed with the beauty of the landscape. Enough for the day. So, too, you have been in My Presence and found rest unto your souls.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 13 Jun 2020, 10:03 pm

June 13 - God Inspired

I will lift up mine eyes until the hills, from whence cometh my help.
Psalm 121:1

You have entered now upon a mountain climb.  Steep steps lead upward, but your power to help others will be truly marvelous.

Not alone will you arise.  All towards whom you now send loving, pitying thoughts will be helped upward by you.

Looking to Me all your thoughts are God-inspired.  Act on them and you will be led on.  They are not your own impulses but the movement of My Spirit and, obeyed, will bring the answer to your prayers.

Love and Trust.  Let no unkind thoughts of any dwell in your hearts, then I can act with all My Spirit-power, with nothing to hinder.

June 13 - Conquest of Fear

It is not thinking about Me, but dwelling with Me that brings perfect fearlessness.

There can be no fear where I am. Fear was conquered when I conquered all Satanic power. If all My followers knew this, and affirmed it with absolute conviction, there would be no need of armed forces to combat evil.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 12 Jun 2020, 5:58 pm

June 12 - House on a Rock

Therefore, now amend your ways and your doings, and obey the voice of the Lord your God.
Jeremiah 26:13
Be watchful to hear My Voice and instantly to obey. Obedience is your great sign of faith.  “Why call ye Me Lord, Lord and do not the things that I say” was My word when on earth to the many who followed and heard, but did not do.

I likened the man who heard and did not do to the man who built his house on the sand.  In times of storm and trouble he is overthrown, his house falls.

I likened the man who obeyed Me implicitly to the man who built his house upon a rock.  In times of storm he is steadfast, immovable.

Do not feel that by this I mean only the keeping of My Commandments, even the living My Sermon on the Mount.  I mean more than that to those who know Me intimately.  I mean the following, in all, the Inner Guiding that I give, the little injunctions I speak to each individual soul, the wish I express – and desire to have carried out.

The secure, steadfast, immovable life of My disciples, the Rock Home, is not built at a wish, in a moment, but is laid, stone by stone, foundations, walls, roof, by the acts of obedience, the daily following out of My wishes, the loving doing of My will.

He that heareth these sayings of Mine and doeth them is like unto a man who built his house upon a rock, and the rain descended and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat upon that house and it fell not, for it was founded upon a Rock.

And it is in that Rock-Home, manmade but divinely inspired – the House of Obedience – the truest expression of a disciple’s adoration and worship – it is there I come to dwell with My loved one.

Am I not giving you work, hope?  Work for the gray days?  Just little plain bricks of duties done and My Wishes carried out.  All strengthening you and making of your character that steadfast, immovable Christian Character of which My servant Paul spoke and which he urged his followers to have.

June 15 - Spiritual Renewal

Deep life-giving draughts of My Spirit are yours. Think of the aridness, the thirst, that is unquenched till the whole unsatisfied being is age-worn.

Can you help man in any better way than by proving to him that the cleansing waters of My Spirit have power to wash away all that hinders growth, and to satisfy to the full every thirst of your nature?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Jun 2020, 10:14 pm

June 11 - My Mark!

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace.In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer;  I have overcome the world. 
John 16:33

O Lord, we thank Thee for Thy great gift of Peace.

That is the Peace, that only I can give in the midst of a restless world and surrounded by trouble and difficulty.  To know that Peace is to have received the stamp of the Kingdom – the mark of the Lord Jesus Christ.  My Mark.

When you have learned that Peace you are fit to judge of true values, the values of the Kingdom, and the values of all the world has to offer.

That Peace is loving faith at rest.

June 11 - Simple Obedience

Dear Lord, teach me to obey Thee in all things.

You are Mine, pledged to serve Me.

Every want of yours has been anticipated. Look back and see how each failure has been due to your not having obeyed implicitly the instructions I gave you in preparation for that task or trial.

Listening to My Voice implies obedience. I am a tender Lord of Love, but I am a Captain with whose words there must be no trifling.

You are a volunteer, not conscript, but if you expect the privileges of My Service you must render Me the obedience of that service.

The way of obedience may seem hard and dreary, but the security of My ordered life the untrained soul can never know. March in step with your Captain.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 10 Jun 2020, 8:27 pm

June 10 - The Day of Trouble

By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually,  that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
Hebrews 13:15

Offer unto Me the sacrifice of thanksgiving and pay your vows to the Most High,
and then call upon Me in the day of trouble and I will deliver you.

To praise and thank and steadily fulfill your promises (vows) to Me are then, as it were, the placing of coin in My Bank, upon which, in your time of need, you can draw with confidence and certainty.  Remember that.

The world wonders when it sees the man who can so unexpectedly draw large and unsuspected sums from his bank for his own need, that of a friend, or for some charity.

But what the world has not seen are the countless small sums paid into that bank, earned by faithful work in many ways.

And so in My Kingdom.  The world sees the man of faith make a sudden demand upon Me, upon My stores, and lo! that demand is met.

So with you, My children.  “Offer to God the sacrifice of Thanksgiving and pay your vows to the Most High and call upon Me in the day of trouble and I will deliver you.”

This is a promise for the seemingly dull days of little happenings, and a cheer for you, My children.  When you seem not able to do big things you can be storing your little acts and words of faithfulness in My Great Storehouse, ready for the day of your big demand.

June 10 - Do You Remember?

Cultivate the habit of thinking about Me. God is everywhere. My Presence is always with you, but recollection brings consciousness of that Presence and closer friendship.

Deliberately recall some event in My life, some teaching of Mine, some act of love. So you will impress Me upon your character and life.

Your learning and accomplishments are valueless without My Grace, which is sufficient for you. Leave planning to Me. Leave Me to open or close the way.

Prepare yourself for all I am preparing for you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 09 Jun 2020, 8:16 pm

June 9 - An Obstacle course

But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection; lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
1 Corinthians 9:27

Rise above your fears and fancies into My Joy.  It will suffice to heal all your sores and wounds.  Forget all sense of failure and shortcomings, all the painful jolts and jars, and trust Me, love Me, call upon Me.

Your discipleship is an obstacle race.  “So run that ye may obtain.”  Obtain not only your hearts’ desires, but obtain Me – your souls’ Joy and Haven.

What would you think of the runner who threw himself on the ground in despondency at his first hurdle?

Over, and on and up.  I am your Leader and your goal.

June 9 - Set Apart

Count not these days as lost.

You have, even in this seemingly narrow life, countless opportunities for self-conquest. There is no greater task than that.

I set apart those who greatly desire to reflect Me, because there is danger that in the crowded ways, and among others, self will gain the ascendancy.

For a time, until self is recognized and conquered, you too must withdraw into the wilderness.

You are learning much, and I am your Teacher.

Come with Me into a desert place and rest a while.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 Jun 2020, 10:48 pm

June 8 - Perennial Youth

Count all well lost, all other work well foregone, to rest apart with Me.

From these times you go out strengthened, glad, full of Life-giving Joy — My Joy that you can never find anywhere else but with Me, the Joy-giving Christ.

Let others sense this Joy. More than any words this will show them the priceless gain of life with Me.

You shall truly find that there is no age in My Kingdom, in My Companionship.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 36 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next