World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Wed 23 Oct 2019, 3:40 pm

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners

October 23 - Passing Understanding

The Peace of God that passeth all understanding.

That Peace that both fills and encircles the soul that trusts in Me. It is born of a long faith-experience that is permeated through and  through with the consciousness of the never-failing Love of a Father.

A Father Who supplies and protects, not alone because of His obligations of Fatherhood, but because of a longing, intense, enduring Love, that delights to protect and supply, and that cannot be denied.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2019 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 Oct 2019, 10:04 am

God Calling    by Two Listeners

October 23 - Hill of Sacrifice

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved. 

Matthew 10:22
You must trust to the end. You must be ready to go on trusting to the last hour.

You must know even when you cannot see . .  . You must be ready, like My servant Abraham, to climb the very Hill of Sacrifice, to go to the very last moment, before you see My Deliverance.

This final test has to come to all who walk by Faith. You must rely on Me alone.Look to no other arm, look for no other help. Trust in the Spirit Forces of the Unseen, not in those you see. Trust and fear not.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 22 Oct 2019, 9:15 pm

October 22 - Home-Building

But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost. 

Jude 1:20

You are building up an unshakable faith. Be furnishing the quiet places of your souls now.

Fill them with all that is harmonious and good, beautiful, and enduring.

Home-build in the Spirit now, and the waiting time will be well spent.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

View this email in your browser

October 22 - The Peace of God

The Peace of God lies deeper than all knowledge of earth’s wisest. In that quiet realm of the Spirit, where dwell all who are controlled by My Spirit, there can all secrets be revealed, all Hidden-Kingdom-Truths be shown and learned.

Live there, and Truth deeper than all knowledge shall be revealed to you.

Their lines are gone out into all the earth — so travels the influence, ever-widening, of those who live near to Me.

Take time to be with Me. Take time in prayer to draw others to Me.

Count all things but loss, so that you may have Me.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 21 Oct 2019, 10:27 pm

God Calling    by Two Listeners

October 21 - A Love Feast

Incline your ear, and come unto me; hear, and your soul shall live. 

Isaiah 55:3

Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
— Revelation 3:20.

See, My children, the knocking rests upon no merit of yours — though it is in response to the longing of your heart for Me.

Keep, keep that listening ear. “If any man will hear My Voice.”  Again no merit of yours. Only the ear bent to catch My tones, and to hear the sound of My gentle knocking.

Then listen: “If any man hear My Voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with Me.”

What a feast! You think it would have been Joy to have been present at the Marriage Feast of Cana of Galilee, or to have been one of My disciples in the Upper Room, seated with Me at the Last Supper or one of the two at Emmaus, or one of the few for whom I prepared that Lakeside feast!

But oh! at each of these feasts, God-provided and God-championed as they were, you could not have known the rapture you may know as you hear the knocking and the Voice, and, opening, bid Me welcome to My Feast.

A Feast of tenderest companionship, of Divine Sustenance, truly a Love Feast.

October 21 - Absorb Good

The only way to eradicate evil is to absorb good. This is My story of the seven other spirits.

This story was to illustrate the vast difference between the Mosaic Law and My Law. The Pharisees and the Elder Brother were the observers of the Mosaic Law.

You have proved this in your own life. To pray that you may resist temptation and conquer evil is in itself but useless.

Evil cannot live in My Presence. Live with Me. Absorb My Life, and evil will remain without.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 36 Empty servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Sun 20 Oct 2019, 8:11 pm

October 20 - Force

My Kingdom must be won by force, that is, by effort. How can you reconcile this with My free gift of Salvation?

My gift is free truly, and is not the reward of any merit on the part of Man. But just as God and mammon cannot both be given the overlordship in any one life, so My Kingdom, where I rule as King, cannot be inhabited by one in whom self reigns.

Therefore the violence is that of discipline and self-conquest, together with the intensity of longing for My Kingdom and tireless effort to know and do My Will.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36