World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 31 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Haggadah Passover
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyYesterday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 7:04 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 35 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Fri 08 Nov 2019, 9:31 pm

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners

November 8 - Your Life LIne

Think of the strong life-line of Faith and Power.  This I have told you is your line of rescue.

It means constant communication between us.

You pray for Faith.  I give you Faith.  This enables you to test the Power I give, as your Faith goes back to me in ever-increasing strength.  My Power and your Faith ever interchanging.  The one calling forth the other, each dependent upon the other, until My Faith in you is justified indeed by the Power you exercise.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2019 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 Nov 2019, 10:25 am

God Calling    by Two Listeners

November 8 - Wipe the Slate

And when ye stand praying forgive, if you have aught against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. 
Mark 11:25

But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and
reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark
… Philippians 3:13,14

Forget the past. Remember only its glad days. Wipe the slate of your remembrance with Love, which will erase all that is not confirmed in Love.  You must forget your failures, your failures and those of others.  Wipe them out of the book of your remembrance.

I did not die upon the Cross for man to bear the burdens of his sins himself.  “Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree.”If you forget not the sins of others, and I bear them, then you add to My sorrows.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 07 Nov 2019, 9:21 pm

November 7 - Self Kills Power

And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
Ephesians 4:30

Dwelling with Me, desiring only My Will and to do My work, My Spirit cannot fail to pass through the channel of your life into the lives of others.

Many think it is humility to say they do little, and are of little value to My world.  To think that is pride.

What if the pipe were to say, “I do so little, I wish I could be more use.”  The reply would be “It is not you, but the water that passes through you, that saves and blesses.  All you have to do is to see there is nothing to block the way so that the water cannot flow through.”The only block there can be in your channel is self.  Keep that out, and know that My Spirit is flowing through.  Therefore all must be the better for coming in contact with both of you, because you are channels.  See this, and you will think it natural to know they are being helped, not by you, but by My Spirit flowing through you as a channel.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

November 7 - Lost Opportunities

Think of one who has wrought great evil in the world or in your own life.  Then remember there may have been the time when a simple act of obedience to Me by one who crossed his path might have corrected and shown him his wrong before evil mastered him.

Many a sin unconquered, an evil occurrence, could well be traced back to a lack of obedience, perhaps in years long past, of one who professed to serve Me.

Remember this in speaking to those who judge Me by the evil they feel I permit in the world.  For yourself now, dwell not on the past, but dwell more with Me, that in future there be no sins of omission or commission.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 06 Nov 2019, 8:16 pm

November 6 - God in Action

And because he loved thy fathers, therefore he chose their  seed after them, and brought thee out in his sight with his mighty power out of Egypt. 

Deuteronomy 4:37

Power is not such an overwhelming force as it sounds, a something you call to your aid, to intervene in crises.  No!  Power is just God in action.

Therefore whenever a servant of Mine, however weak he humanly may be, allows God to work through him, then all he does is powerful.

Carry this thought with you through the days in which you seem to accomplish little.  Try to see it is not you, but the Divine Spirit in you.  All you have to do, as I have told you before, is to turn self out.  A very powerful axe in a Master Hand accomplishes much.  The same in the hand of a weak child, nothing.  So see that it is not the instrument, but the Master Hand that wields the instrument, that tells.

Remember no day is lost on which some Spiritual Truth becomes clearer.  No day is lost which you have given to Me to use.  My use of it may not have been apparent to you.  Leave that to Me.  Dwell in Me, and I in you, so shall ye bear much fruit. The fruit is not the work of the branches, though proudly the branches may bear it.  It is the work of the Vine, that sends its life-giving sap through those branches.  I am the Vine and ye are the branches.

November 6 - Your Garden of Life

Think of Me tonight as the Great Gardener, tending and caring for you as a gardener does for his garden.

Pruning here, protecting from frost there, planting, transplanting.  Sowing the seed of this or that truth, safeguarding it with the rich earth, sending My rain and sun to help in its growth, watching so tenderly as it responds to My care.

Lovingly anxious when its first eager green appears.  Full of joy at the site of bud, and when the beauty of flower is seen.  The seed and fruit of His pastures.

The Great Gardener.  Let Me share with you the tending of your garden of life.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 05 Nov 2019, 9:03 pm

November 5 - They Have No Wine

They have no wine.

Something is lacking at the feast of life.

I only can supply that wonderful Life element that the world lacks.  The Joy, the sparkle is Mine to give.

Yours to feel the lack, the soullessness.  Yours to say — “They have no wine.”

“Whatsoever He saith unto you, do it.”

Your task to fill the water-pots with water.

Copyright :copyright: 2019 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 05 Nov 2019, 8:55 pm

November 5 - Second Advent

He must increase,

but I must decrease. 

John 3:30

Jesus, Comforter of all the sorrowing, help us to bring Thy comfort into every heart and life to which Thou art longing to express that comfort through us.  Use us, Lord.  The years may be many or few.  Place us where we can best serve Thee, and influence most for Thee.

The world would be brought to Me so soon, so soon, if only all who acknowledged Me as Lord, as Christ, gave themselves unreservedly to be used by Me.

I could use each human body as mightily as I used My own human body as a channel for Divine Love and Power.

I do not delay My second coming.  My followers delay it.

If each lived for Me, by Me, in Me, allowing Me to live in him, to use him to express the Divine through him, as I expressed it when on earth, then long ago the world would have been drawn to Me, and I should have come to claim My own.

So seek, My children, to live, knowing no other desire but to express Me, and to show My Love to your world.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 Nov 2019, 7:38 pm

November 4 - The Life Beautiful

The Wonder of a life with Thee, dear Lord.

In the Spirit realm Truths reveal themselves in the same varied wonders of color as Nature her beauties.

Experiences, Guidance, Revelation of Truth, these are all, as it were, the flashing of glorious color-harmonies upon your inner sight, provoking such a wealth of joy, such a thrill of ecstasy as is beyond mortal tongue to describe.

That Joy is no shimmering beauty of the surface, but the strength-giving and comforting.  It furnishes the very foundation-altar upon which your life yields itself in sacrifice to Me, and from which your prayers ascend.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 Nov 2019, 10:48 am

November 4 - I Am Beside You

Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free Spirit.

Psalm 51:12
In thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.   – Psalm 16:11
Do not seek to realize this fullness of Joy as the result of effort.  This cannot be, any more than Joy in a human friend’s presence would come as the result of trying to force yourself to like to have that friend with you.

Call often My Name, “Jesus.”

The calling of My Name does not really summon Me.  I am beside you.  But it removes, as it were, the scales from your eyes and you see Me.

It is, as it were, the pressure of a loved one’s hand, that brings an answering pressure, and a thrill of Joy follows, a real, and a joyful sense of nearness.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 03 Nov 2019, 11:33 pm

November 3 - Up in the Heights

The Sunlight on the Hills of God lures men to seek His Mountain Heights.

Get away from valley prejudices and fears on to the sunlit slopes with Me.  Gently at first I will lead, so gently; then as you gain strength we will leave, together, the grassy slopes for the rugged Mountain Heights, where fresh visions are spread out before you, and where I can teach you My Secrets of those Heights.

Life holds in store more wonderful possibilities than you can sense as yet, and ever, more and more, as you go on, will further possibilities reveal themselves.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 03 Nov 2019, 10:01 am

November 3 - No Limit

Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.  

James 4:3
Unlimited supply, that is My Law. Oh! the unlimited Supply, and oh! the poor, blocked channels!  Will you feel this, that there is no limit to My Power?

But man asks, and blasphemes in asking, such poor mean things.  Do you not see how you wrong Me?  I desire to give you a gift, and if you are content with the poor, and the mean, and the sordid, then you are insulting Me, the Giver.

“Ask what ye will and it shall be done unto you.”  How I can fulfill the promise is My Work, not yours, to consider … Have a big Faith, and expect big things, and you will get big things.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Nov 2019, 5:47 pm

November 2 - Spend

For the love of money
is the root of all evil.

1 Timothy 6:10

Give, give, give.  Keep ever an empty vessel for Me to fill.

In future use all for Me, and give all you cannot use.

How poor die those who leave wealth!  Wealth is to use, to spend, for Me.

Use as you go. Delight to use.

View this email in your browser

November 2 - Your Store of Wealth

The stored wealth of the Spirit of Jesus Christ.

The giving out of that Spirit-wealth.

The supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ.

This, My Spirit, must be absorbed, not in a moment of emergency, but in the quiet alone-times, so that from this store all help and strength can be supplied.

The mistakes My followers often make is that they rely upon this supply being ready for them to claim from Me at need, when the claim should have been made before, and My Spirit in all its fullness have already become a part of them.

My Spirit is not a Spirit of Rescue alone.  It is both Builder and Strength, making of My followers that strong soldier ready for the emergency or strong to avoid it, as the need of My Kingdom may demand.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 01 Nov 2019, 11:31 am

November 1 - Prayer of Joy

And another angel came … having a golden censer; … and the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel’s hand.

Revelation 8:3,4

Joy is the messenger, dear Lord, that bears our prayers to Thee

Prayer can be like incense, rising ever higher and higher, or it can be like a low earth-mist clinging to the ground, never once soaring.

The Eye that sees all, the Ear that hears all, knows every cry.

But the prayer of real faith is the prayer of Joy, that sees and knows the heart of Love it rises to greet, and that is so sure of a glad response.

Copyright :copyright: 2019 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 31 Oct 2019, 2:58 pm

October 31 - The Voice Again

Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee.

Psalm 119:11

Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light into my path. — Psalm 119:105.

Yes! My Word, the Scriptures. Read them, study them; store them in your hearts, use them as you use a lamp to guide your footsteps.

But remember, My children, My Word is more even than that. It is the Voice that speaks to your hearts, that inner consciousness that tells of Me.

It is the Voice that speaks to you intimately, personally, in this sacred evening time. It is even more than that. It is I your Lord and Friend.

“And the word was made flesh and dwelt among us.” Truly a lamp to your feet, and a light to your path.

October 31 And Seek No Surplus

I would impress upon you again that only as you are channels can I make your supply plentiful and constant.

If you keep all you need, and then intend of your surplus to give to Me and Mine, there will be no surplus. I have promised to supply your need, so that as you impoverish yourselves, I repair that loss. Try and grasp that Truth in all its fullness

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 30 Oct 2019, 4:09 pm

October 30

Again I would stress that the service of My followers must be ever one of Love, not of duty. Temptations can so easily overcome a resolution based on fear, on duty, but against Love temptation has no power. Live in My Spirit, rest in My Love.

Remember, if you look to Me for everything, and trust Me for everything, and if I do not send the full measure you ask, it must not be thought that it is necessarily some sin or weakness that is hindering My Help from flowing into and through you.

In some cases this may be so, but it may be simply My restraining Hand laid on you as I whisper, “Rest, step aside with Me. Come apart and rest a while.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 30 Oct 2019, 12:16 pm

October 30 - The Hardest Lesson

Our soul waiteth for the Lord:
he is our help and our shield. 

Psalm 33:20

Wait and you shall realize the Joy of the one who can be calm and wait, knowing that all is well. The last, and hardest lesson, is that of waiting. So wait.

I would almost say tonight “Forgive Me, children, that I allow this extra burden to rest upon you even for so short a time.”

I would have you know this, that from the moment you placed all in My Hands, and sought no other aid, from that moment I have taken the quickest way possible to work out your salvation, and to free you.

There is so much you have had to be taught — to avoid future disaster. But the Friend with whom you stand by the grave of failure, of dead ambitions, of relinquished desires, that Friend is a Friend for all time.

Use this waiting time to cement the Friendship with Me, and to increase your Knowledge of Me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 29 Oct 2019, 7:36 pm

October 29 - Discount Money

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus. 

Philippians 2:5

Never count success by money gained. That is not the mind of My Kingdom. Your success is the measure of My Will and Mind that you have revealed to those around you.

Your success is the measure of My Will that those around you have seen worked out in your lives.

October 29 - Little Difficulties

The secret of true discipleship is service and little things. So rarely do Mine understand this.

They are ready to die for Me, but not to live for Me, in all the small details of this life.

Is not this the way of men, so often, towards those they love in the world? They are so ready to make the big sacrifices, but not the little ones.

Guard against this in service for Me. Suffer little hardships gladly, overcome little proud impulses, little selfishnesses, and little difficulties. Serve Me in the little things. Be My servants of the little ways.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 28 Oct 2019, 2:51 pm

October 28 - Growing Young

There will never be a time when you will have conquered all of self. As you mount higher and higher you will see more and more clearly the errors and shortcomings of your character and life.

That is as it should be. Progress means youth.

Arrested growth means stagnation. Lack of progress and failure to conquer mean — old age.

In Eternal Life there can be no old age. Eternal Life is Youth-Life, full and abundant Life. “And this is Life Eternal that they may know Thee, the only True God, and JESUS Christ, Whom Thou hast sent.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 28 Oct 2019, 12:24 pm

October 28 - Glad Surprises

Do all things without murmurings and disputings. 

Philippians 2:14

Our Lord, we know that all is well. We trust Thee for all. We love Thee increasingly. We bow to Thy Will.

Bow not as one who is resigned to some heavy blow about to fall or to the acceptance of some inevitable decision.

Bow as a child bows, in anticipation of a glad surprise being prepared for it by one who loves it.

Bow in such a way, just waiting to hear the loving word to raise your head, and see the glory and Joy and wonder of your surprise.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 Oct 2019, 10:36 pm

October 27 - Days of Conquest

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. 

1 Corinthians 15:57

I see the loving, striving, not the defects. I see the conquest of your particular battle. I count it victory, a glad victory.

I do not compare it with the strenuous campaigns of My great Saints.

For you it is victory, and the angels rejoice, and your dear ones rejoice, as much as at any conquest noted, and rejoiced over, by Heaven.

My children, count the days of conquest as very blessed days.

October 27 - Mysteries

There is only one road that leads to the solving of mysteries, the road of obedience and Love.

But in perfect Love there is no curiosity, only a certainty that when the time has come all will be clear, and that until that time there is no desire to know anything that the Beloved has not chosen to reveal.

Does it matter if no mystery is made plain down here? If you have Me, then in Me you have all. Continue ye in My Love.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Oct 2019, 9:19 pm

October 26 - Love Is Duty-Free

How human, how earthbound are the thoughts man has of God. He judges of Me and My Father by his own frail impulses and feelings.
There is in Divine Love no compulsion of duty from the loved one to the Lover.

Love draws, certainly, and then love longs to serve and to express one’s love.

But no question of duty in return for Love.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Oct 2019, 10:46 am

October 26 - Deserters

Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me. 

Psalm 41:9

You must believe utterly. My Love can bear nothing less. I am so often “wounded in the house of My friends.” Do you think the spitting and scorn of My enemies, the mocking and reviling hurt me? No!

“They all forsook Him and fled.” “I know not the man.” These left their scars.

So now, it is not the unbelief of My enemies that hurts, but that My friends, who love and know Me, cannot walk all the way with Me, and doubt My Power to do all that I have said.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 25 Oct 2019, 9:48 pm

October 25 - Fullness of Joy

There is a Joy of My Kingdom that My followers may know, and that no shadow of the world’s pessimism can endanger. It resists all cramping of outward, soulless convention.

Too often My followers fail to see how full of Joy I could be. They see Me, the JESUS who beheld the city and wept over it, Who was so touched by the suffering all round Me, and they fail to realize how filled with Joy I could be at the response to My Call.

No shadow of the Cross could darken that Joy. I was as a bridegroom among the friends he had chosen to share his wedding joys.

As such I refused to consider the implied reproof of the Pharisees. We were a band filled with desire to save the world, we were full of hope and enthusiasm. Our Spirits could not be compressed into the outworn bottles of mere pharisaic convention. Ponder this and recognize your Master Who bids you Love and Laugh.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 25 Oct 2019, 9:57 am

October 25 - No Unemployment

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony: and they loved not their lives unto the death. 

Revelation 12:11

The Way of conquest over the material, the temporal, which all My disciples should know, is learned by the conquest of the physical, the self-life, in each of you.

So seek, in all things, to conquer. Take this as a very definite Guidance. Circumstances are adverse. Temporal power, as money, needs to be forthcoming.

Then seek daily more and more to obtain this self-conquest, and you are gaining surely, though you may not see it, conquest over the temporal forces and powers.

Unemployment would cease if man realized this.

If he has not the work let him make himself a conquering force, beginning with the conquest of all evil in himself, then in his home, then in all round him. He will have become a force that will be needed, and must be employed.

There are no idle hours in My Kingdom. Waiting may seem a time of inactivity, as far as the outer world is concerned, but it can, and should, be a time of great activity in the inner life, and the surrounding material plane.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 24 Oct 2019, 8:35 pm

October 24 - A Special Message

Peace has, for every true disciple, a special meaning and message. It is endeared to him by association. It was the parting gift of his Lord to His followers, bequeathed through them to followers of each succeeding generation. It is not the peace of indifference, of sloth; that is mere acquiescence.

No, the Peace I left to My own is vital and strong. It can exist only in the heart of one who lives with Me. It derives from Me that Eternal Life which is Mine, and which makes the Gift ever full of an imperishable beauty, and instinct with Life indeed.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 24 Oct 2019, 11:04 am

October 24 - Salt of the Earth

I the Lord do keep it; I will water it every moment; lest any hurt it, I will keep it night and day. 

Isaiah 27:3

Our Lord, we bless Thee and thank Thee for Thy Keeping Power.

Yes! “Kept by the Power of God” is a promise, and an assurance that holds Joy and Beauty for the believing soul.

The keeping that means security, safety, is wonderful. There is, too, the keeping that implies Life, freshness, purity, the being “kept unspotted from the world.”

Then there is the keeping that I ensure to those of whom I speak as the salt of the earth.

“Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour it is henceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.”

Only in very close contact with Me is the keeping Power realized. That keeping Power which maintains the salt at its freshest and best, and also preserves from corruption that portion of the world in which I place it.

What a work! Not by activity in this case, but simply by its existing, by its quality.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next