World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptyToday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptyToday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 9 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Thu 22 Sep 2022, 9:05 pm

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners

September 22 - I Am Forgiveness

My Lord, forgive me I pray.

Could I withhold forgiveness? I, who live ever to plead for My children, who told them that always when they pray they must forgive in their hearts?

I am God but I became man.

Perfect God and perfect man.

So human and yet so Divine.

Because I am Eternal — that I must ever be.

So see in Me all I enjoined My followers they must ever be and do. Could I withhold forgiveness?

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2022 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 22 Sep 2022, 2:26 pm

God Calling    by Two Listeners

September 22 - Joy Tribute

Sing unto him a new song, play skillfully with a loud noise. For the word of the Lord is right; and all his works are done in truth. 
Psalm 33:3-4
Jesus, Our Lord, we Thee adore.

Sing unto Me from a glad heart.  Sing and praise My Holy Name.  Praise is man’s joy-tribute to Me, and as you praise, thrills of joy surge through your being, and you learn something of the joy of the Heavenly Host.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25list.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 22 Sep 2022, 12:02 am

September 21 - Barriers Burned Away

My Light shall shine upon you. It shall illumine and cheer your way.

But it shall also penetrate the dark and secret places of your hearts revealing perhaps some unrecognized sin, fault, or failing.

Desire its radiance not only for its comfort and guidance, but also for its revelation of all within you that is not wholly Mine.

I am the Sun of Righteousness. Rest in My Presence, not clamoring, not supplicating, but resting until the impurities of your being are burnt out, the dross of your character refined away, and you can go on strengthened and purified to do My work.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 21 Sep 2022, 5:15 pm

September 21 - See The Father

Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Phillip?  He that hath seen me hath seen the Father.
John 14:9
Lord, show us the Father, and it sufficeth us.  – John 14:8

My children, have I been so long time with you, coming to you, speaking to you and yet have you not known the Father.

Your Father is the God and Controller of a mighty Universe.  But He is as I am.  All the Love and the Strength and Beauty you have seen in Me are in My Father.

If you see that, and know Him and Me as we really are, then that sufficeth you – is really sufficient for you – completes your life – satisfies you – is all you need.

See the Father, see Me, and it sufficeth you.  This is Love in abundance.  Joy in abundance.  All you need.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

View this email in your browser

September 20 - Led By The Spirit

Learn to wait for spiritual Guidance until its suggestion is as clear to your consciousness as any command of officer to soldier, of the master to servant. This recognition distinguishes My true follower from the many who call Me “Lord, Lord,” and do not the things that I say.

There are many who live according to the Principles I laid down when on earth, but who do not act under the impulse of My Spirit day by day.

“For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the Sons of God.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 20 Sep 2022, 4:10 pm

September 20 - Taste and Trust

For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.
Psalm 100:5

O taste and see that the Lord is good.  Psalm 34:8

He is good. Trust in Him. Know that all is well.  Say “God is good.  God is good.”  Just leave in His Hands the present and the future, knowing only that He is good.  He can bring order out of chaos, good out of evil, peace out of turmoil.  God is good.

I and My Father are one.  One in desire to do good.  For God to do good to His children is for Him to share His goodness with them.  God is good, anxious to share His goodness, and good things, with you and He will do this.

Trust and be not afraid.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

September 19 - Full Joy

Thou will shew me the path of life, in thy presence is fullness of joy, at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Psalm 16:11

These things have I spoken unto you… that your joy might be full.
John 15:11

Remember that the Truths I teach you have all been given to you too (as to My disciples of old) with the idea of giving you that overflowing Joy …

Search for the Joy in life.  Hunt for it as for hidden treasure.  Love and Laugh.  Delight yourselves in the Lord.

Joy in Me.  Full Joy it was I wished My disciples to have.  I intended them to have it.  Had they lived My Teachings out in their daily lives they would have had Fullness of Joy.

September 19 - Help Me

Help Me to save your fellow-man as dear to Me as you are.

Do you not care that he should pass Me by?  Do you not care that he should pass Me by?

Do you not care that he is lonely, hungry, desperate, and far from the fold?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 18 Sep 2022, 10:16 pm

September 18 - You Can Help

My followers were to save My world — by keeping My Commands, by close union with Me, and by the indwelling Power of My Spirit.

But they were to be a peculiar people. My religion which was to change men’s lives, and was to be so revolutionary as to separate families and reorganize governments, has become a convention, tolerated where not appreciated.

Its Truths have been modified to suit men’s desires. Its followers carry no flaming sword, they bear no Message of a Love so tender as to heal every wound, so scorching as to burn out every evil. My Cross is outdated, My Loving Father but the First Cause.

Man delights in his self-sufficiency, and seeks to persuade himself that all is well. Can he deceive a loving, understanding Father, who knows that under all the boasting there lurks fear, longings, despair?

Can I leave man so? Can I offer him Calvary, and if he will have none of it, leave him to his fate? I know too well his need of Me. “You can help Me.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 18 Sep 2022, 4:06 pm

September 17 - Leave Him To Me

In My Kingdom judgment is not man’s role. There is one Judge, and even He reserves His judgment until the last chapter of man’s life is written, until all the evidence is secured, so anxious is He to discover some extenuating circumstances, or to wait until by man’s turning to Him and throwing himself upon His mercy, the position is altered, and the judge becomes the prisoner in the dock.

Then God the Father, knowing His Beloved Son accepts responsibility for the deed (has in fact already received the punishment Himself), is bound to pardon the human sinner.

You then in judging (poor, weak, foolish, contemptuous arrogance), are judging not the sinner but Me.

Contact us by email:  webservant@twolisteners.org

View this email in your browser

September 18 - Dwell There

Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings. 
Psalm 17:8

He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.  - Psalm 91:1

Hidden in a sure place, known only to God and you.  So secret that no power on earth can even find it.

But, My beloved children, you must dwell therein.  No fitful visit, a real abiding. Make it your home.  Your dwelling place.

Over that home shall My Shadow rest, to make it doubly safe, doubly secret.  Like brooding mother-bird wings that Shadow rests.  How safe, how sure, you must feel there.

When fears assail you, and cares trouble you, then it is because you have ventured out of that protecting Shadow. Then the one, the only thing to do is to creep back into shelter again. So rest.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 17 Sep 2022, 6:45 pm

September 17 - Faltering Steps

Blessed be the Lord God of my master Abraham.. I, being in the way, the Lord led me to the house of my master’s brethren.
Genesis 24:27

Show me Thy way, O Lord, and let us walk in Thy Paths.

You are doing so.  This is the way.  The way of uncertain future and faltering steps.  It is My Way …

Put all fear of the future aside.  Know that you will be led.  Know that you will be shown.  I have promised.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Sep 2022, 9:27 pm

September 16 - Assurance

For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
Hebrews 4:10

And the work of righteousness shall be peace and the effect of righteousness
quietness and assurance forever. – Isaiah 32:17

MY Peace it is which gives quietness and assurance forever.  My Peace that flows as some calm river through the dry land of life.  That causes the trees and flowers of life to spring forth and to yield abundantly.

Success is the result of work done in peace.  Only so can work yield its increase. Let there be no hurry in your plans.  You live not in time but in Eternity.  It is in the Unseen that your life-future is being planned.

Abide in Me, and I in you so shall you bring forth much fruit.  Be calm, assured, at rest.  Love, not rush.  Peace, not unrest. Nothing fitful.  All effectual.  Sown in Prayer, watered by Trust, bearing flower and fruit in Joy.  I love you.

September 16 - Adoration

Never forget to adore. That is the most beautiful form of prayer. It includes all others.

If you adore, it implies that trust in Me and love for Me without which all supplication fails to achieve its object. It implies thanksgiving, because adoration is born of repeated thanksgiving.

It also implies contrition.

Who could adore Me with a Joy-filled adoration, and not be conscious of unworthiness and of My forgiveness and blessing? Adoration is Love-filled reverence.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 14 Sep 2022, 10:32 pm

September 14 - Gifts For You

“Not as the world giveth, give I unto you.”

Not as the world giveth, but oh, infinitely more richly, more abundantly, give I unto you.

The world expects a return, or gives only in return. Not so do I. My only stipulation is receive!

But to receive My Power, My Gifts, you must have room for them, and full of self there is no room for Me and My Gifts.

So all I desire of you is to be emptied of self, and to desire Me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 14 Sep 2022, 4:04 pm

September 14 - When Faith Fails

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. 
Hebrews 3:12

Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief. Mark 9:24

This cry of the human heart is as expressive of human need as it was when uttered to Me while I was on earth. It expresses the soul’s progress.

As a soul realizes Me and My Power, and knows Me as Helper and Savior, that soul believes in Me more and more. At the same time it is more conscious than before of its falling short of absolute trust in Me.

“Lord, I believe. Help Thou mine unbelief.” The soul’s progress – an increased belief – then a cry for more faith – a plea to conquer all unbelief, all lack of trust.

That cry heard. That prayer answered. More faith, and at the same time more power to see where trust is lacking.

My children seek to go up this path, leading by each stage, nearer to Me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 13 Sep 2022, 11:44 pm

September 13 - Cause of Sin

No longer has sin any power over you unless of your own deliberate choice.

The surest way to safeguard yourself against any temptation to sin is to learn to love to do My Will, and to love to have that Will done in all the little as well as in all the big things in your daily life.

So often man puzzles over this — if I have conquered sin, why is it then so powerful an enemy?

I conquered sin.

It has no power over any soul that does not want to sin. Then all that could lead to sin is desire.

I lay such stress on man’s loving Me. If his love, his desire, is set on Me — he wills only to do My Will. Thus he is saved from sin.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 13 Sep 2022, 12:38 pm

September 13 - No Other Name

Because of the savour of thy good ointments thy name is as ointment poured forth.
Song of Solomon 1:3

My Name is the Power that turns evil aside, that summons all good to your aid.  Spirits of evil flee at the sound of “Jesus.”  Spoken in fear, in weakness, in sorrow, in pain, it is an appeal I never fail to answer.  “Jesus.”

Use My Name often. Think of the unending call of “Mother” made by her children. To help, to care, to decide, to appeal, “Mother.” Use My Name in that same way – simply, naturally, forcefully.  “Jesus.”

Use it not only when you need help but to express Love. Uttered aloud, or in the silence of your hearts, it will alter an atmosphere from one of discord to one of Love. It will raise the standard of talk and thought.  “Jesus.”

“There is none other Name under Heaven whereby you can be saved.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 12 Sep 2022, 9:31 pm

September 12 - Blame Not

Never seek to cast the blame on others.

If I bear your sins and those of others, are you not casting your blame on Me?

If what is untoward is the result of your own fault or weakness, seek to remedy the cause by conquering the fault and overcoming the weakness.

If it has been caused by another, then apportion no blame, allow no thought of self to intrude to cause the slightest ruffle of your spirit-calm.

Safeguard the peace which I entrusted to you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 12 Sep 2022, 4:22 pm

September 12 - Money Values

But rather seek ye the kingdom of God; and all these things shall be added unto you. 
Luke 12:31

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you. 
Matthew 6:33

If therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. 
Matthew 6:22

The eye of the soul is the will.  If your one desire is My Kingdom, to find that Kingdom, to serve that Kingdom, then truly shall your whole body be full of light.

When you are told to seek first the Kingdom of God, the first step is to secure that your will is for that Kingdom.  A single eye to God’s glory. Desiring nothing less than that His Kingdom come. Seeking in all things the advance of His Kingdom.

Know no values but Spiritual values. No profit but that of Spiritual gain. Seek in all things His Kingdom first.

Only seek material gain when that gain will mean a gain for My Kingdom. Get away from money values altogether. Walk with Me. Learn of Me. Talk to Me. Here lies your true happiness.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 11 Sep 2022, 10:48 pm

September 11 - Lose This Desire

Again I say, never judge another. That is one of My tasks I have never relegated to any follower.

Live with Me. So you will be enabled to see more of that inner self that I see in each one. Thus you will learn a humility that makes you lose desire to judge.

Oh, seek to love and understand all. Love them for My sake. They are Mine. As you live with Me you will see how I yearn over them, and long for them. Seeing this your love for Me must prevent your hurting Me by unkind criticism of those for whom I care.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 11 Sep 2022, 2:52 pm

September 11 - A Generous Giver
For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.  
John 6:33
I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.  John 10:10
Yes, I, your Master, am a generous Giver. Abundant Life, in overflowing measure, I give to you. For that I came. Life for souls. The Life, Eternal Life, that pulses through your whole being, that animates your mind and body too.
A generous Giver. A Kingly Giver. For this I came that man might live in Me. Life it was of which I spoke when I said “I am the Vine and ye are the branches.” The life flow of the Vine is in the branches.
Our lives are one – yours and Mine. All that is in  My Nature must therefore pass into yours, where the contact is so close a one.
I am Love and Joy and Peace and Strength and Power and Healing and Humility and Patience, and all else you see in Me your Lord. Then these, too, you must have as My Life flows through you. So courage.  You do not make yourselves loving and strong and patient and humble. You live with Me, and then My Life accomplishes the miracle-change.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-2

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 10 Sep 2022, 1:45 pm

September 10 - God or Mammon?

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; … Ye cannot serve God and mammon. 
Matthew 6:24

You must be ready to stand apart from the world. Do you want the full and complete satisfaction that you find in Me, and the satisfaction of the world too? Then you are trying to serve God and Mammon, or if not trying to serve, then claiming the wages of both God and Mammon.

If you work for Me, you have your reward. But then you turn to the world, to human beings, and expect that reward too. This is not right.

Do not expect love or gratitude or acknowledgement from any. All reward necessary I will give you.

Forward to Friends and Famiy
Share on Facebook
Tweet

September 10 - Unruffled

Peace. It is your task to keep this Peace in your hearts and lives. This is your work for Me. It is so all-important because if you lack it, then, as a channel, you are for the time useless.

Learn to sense the slightest ruffle on the surface of your lives. Learn to sense the smallest unrest in your heart-depths. Then back to Me until all is calm.

Think, some message may be undelivered because I cannot use you. Some tender word unspoken because self blocks your channel.

Only self can cause unrest, and My great Gift to My disciples was PEACE.

Forward to Friends and Family
Share on Facebook
Tweet

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 09 Sep 2022, 8:51 pm

September 9 - Thy Heart's Desires

Pause upon the threshold of My House of plenty.

Pause in awe and in the joy of Worship.

He shall give thee thine heart’s desires. Give your desires themselves, conceived as they are in union with the Divine Spirit, and receive their fulfillment.

Know this and let your heart sing with the joy of this Wonder of Supply.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 09 Sep 2022, 4:45 pm

September 8 - Perfect Harmony

No discordant note mars your intercourse with Me, for only with Me can life be perfect harmony.

There may be much to regret on your part, failure, disloyalty, fear, sin.

In My Holy Presence all that is swept away by My Hand of Love. Only Love, Peace-bringing, Harmony-producing Love remains. If you are to face the World and maintain your calm, you must take to the World, and your tasks in it My Peace and Harmony.

September 9 - Cultivate - Yourself

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh  manifest the savior of his knowledge by us in every place.  
2 Corinthians 2:14

In Thy Strength we conquer.

Yes! Your conquering Power you gain from Me. There can be no failure with me. The secret of success then is Life with Me.

Do you want to make the best of life? Then live very near to Me, the Master and Giver of all Life.

Your reward will be sure. It will be perfect success, but My success.

Sometimes the success of souls won, sometimes the success of disease cured, and devils cast out. Sometimes the success of a finished sacrifice as on Calvary. Sometimes the success of one who answered never a word in the face of the scorn and torture and jeering cries of his enemies, or the success of a Risen Savior as He walked through the Garden of Joseph of Arimathea on that first Easter morning.

But My success. The world may deem you failures. The world judges not as I judge.

Bend your knees in wonder before My revelation. The joy of seeing Spiritual Truths is a great Joy. When the Heavens are opened and the Voice speaks, not to all hearts, but to the faithful loving hearts.

Remember your great field of labor is yourself. That is your first task, the weeding, the planting, digging, pruning, bearing fruit. When that is done I lead you out into other fields.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Sep 2022, 9:38 pm

September 8 - Walk In My Love

Ye shall walk in all the ways which the Lord your God hath commanded you, that ye may live, and that it may be well with you.
Deuteronomy 5:33

When supply seems to have failed you must know it has not done so.  But you must, at the same time, look around to see what you can give away. Give away something.

There is always a stagnation, a blockage, when supply seems short.  Your giving clears that away, and lets the Spirit of My Supply flow clear.

A consciousness of My Presence as Love makes all Life different.  The consciousness of Me means the opening of your whole nature to Me and that brings relief. Relief brings Peace. Peace brings Joy. The “Peace that passeth all understanding” and the “Joy no man taketh from you.”

Beyond all words is My Love and Care for you. Be sure of it. Rejoice in it. Walk in My Love. These words mean much. There is a joy, a spring, a gladness in the walk of those who walk in My Love. That walk becomes a glad conquering and triumphant march. So walk.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 07 Sep 2022, 3:29 pm

September 6 - No Pride

Are you ready for training and discipline? Like my winter-trees, seemingly useless and impotent to those who do not understand the enrooting in Me which keeps you steadfast amid storms and winter cold.

All through the dark months when your beauty (your power to help and shield) has been sacrificed, you are yet drawing in strength and sustenance.

The time to help will come again, and you will have learned to have no personal pride in the beauty of your foliage and the restfulness of your shade.

You will use them for those who need them, but will give the glory to Me, your Lord.

September 7 -  Everlasting Arms

I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge.
Psalm 71:7

The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. – Deuteronomy 33:27

Arms, sheltering Arms, express the loving tenderness of your Father (My Father) in Heaven.  Man, in his trouble and difficulty, needs nothing so much as a refuge.  A place to hide in. A place where none and nothing can touch him.

Say to yourself, “He is our Refuge.” Say it until the truth sinks into your very soul. Say it until you know it – are so sure of it, that nothing can make you afraid.

Feel this not only until fear goes, but until Joy ripples through in its place. Refuge. Everlasting Arms so untiring, so safe – so sure.

September 7 - Lord, My Lord

The human heart craves a Leader, one whose will it delights to obey.

It craves a oneness of aim and achievement with a loved one. It craves to be understood.

It craves to reveal itself without reservations and to gain only strength thereby.

To gain, too, an ever more intimate revelation of the heart of the loved one. Where can the heart of man find satisfaction as with Me?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 07 Sep 2022, 12:32 am

September 6 - Your Loved Ones

And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
Acts 16:31
Your loved ones are very safe in My Keeping. Learning and loving and working, theirs is a life of happiness and progress.  They live to serve, and serve they truly do. They serve Me and those they love. Ceaselessly they serve.

But their ministrations, so many, so diverse, you see no more than those in my time on earth in human form could have seen the angels who ministered unto Me in the wilderness.

How often mortals rush to earthly friends who can serve them in so limited a way, when the friends who are freed from the limitations of humanity can serve them so much better, understand them better, protect better, plan better, and even plead better their cause with Me.

You do well to remember your friends in the Unseen. Companying with them the more you live in this Unseen World the gentler will be your passing when it comes. Earth’s troubles and difficulties will seem, even now, less overwhelming as you look, not at the things that are seen but at the real, the Eternal Life.

“And this is Life Eternal that we may know Thee, the Only True God, and Jesus Christ whom Thou has sent.”

Learning to know Me draws that Kingdom very near, and in Me, and through Knowledge of Me, the dear ones there become very near and dear.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 05 Sep 2022, 9:39 pm

September 5 - Love Leaps Forward

You must keep close to Me.

Faithfulness is not merely obeying the expressed commands of My Written Word. It is the intuitive knowing of My Wish by close and intimate contact, from which has grown true understanding of Me.

Even with this knowing, faithfulness can only be possible when you are fortified with the Strength that Communion with Me gives.

If you know My slightest wish and have absorbed from Me the Strength in which to carry it out, then Love leaps forward, responsive, rejoicing in the Lord.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 29 Apr 2022, 10:37 pm

April 29 - No Message, But -

My child, wait before Me.

You may receive no message, but in this waiting time, even if you are not conscious of being taught, you are being changed.

The eye of your soul will be focused upon Me and the insight gained will be calming, remedial, strengthening.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next