World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 8 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Tue 11 Oct 2022, 10:04 pm

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners

October 11 - All Clear

Love is the great power of understanding. Love explains all, makes all clear.

How can you understand Me unless you love Me? How can men see My purposes unless they love Me?

Love is indeed the fulfilling of the law. It is also the understanding of the law.

He that loveth is born of God, because he enters into a new life in God who is Love. Live in that Love.

Love it is that prepares the ground for My teaching, that softens the hardest heart, that disposes the most indifferent, that creates desire for My Kingdom.

Therefore love. Love Me first. Then love all, and so you link them to Me.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2022 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 11 Oct 2022, 2:01 pm

October 10 - Peter's Example

My child, I will never fail you.

My Promise is not dependent upon your perfection, only upon your accepting My Will and striving ever to walk in it.

But, for your happiness, I give you Divine Assurance that though you may fail in achievement, if not in desire, I cannot plead human frailty, so My Promises must be fulfilled.

When I chose Peter I saw in him not only one who after failure and denial, would become a Power for Me in My Strength; I chose him that others, frail and weak, might take courage as they remembered My Love and forgiveness, and his subsequent spiritual progress.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

God Calling    by Two Listeners

October 11 - Shame and Distress

So will I compass thine altar, O Lord: that I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works. 
Psalm 26:6, 7

I will bless the Lord at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth. I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked unto Him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. 
          — Psalm 34:1, 4, 5.

See, My children, that even in distress, the first step is Praise. Before you cry in your distress, bless the Lord; even when troubles seem to overwhelm you.

That is My Divine order of approach. Observe this always. In the greatest distress, search until you find cause for thankfulness. Then bless and thank.

You have thus established a line of communication between yourself and Me. Along that line to let your cry of distress follow.

Thus you will find I do My part, and deliverance will be sure. Oh! The gladness of heart. Lightened you will be, the burden rolled away, as the result of looking to Me.

The shame and distress will be lifted too. That is always the second step. First right with Me, and then you will be righted too in the eyes of men.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 10 Oct 2022, 4:27 pm

October 10 - Extra Work

But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, … he shall teach you all things,and bring all things to your  remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you. 
John 14:26
Our Lord and our God. Help us through poverty to plenty. Through unrest to rest, through sorrow to Joy, through weakness to Power.

I am your Helper. At the end of your present path lie all these blessings. So trust and know that I am leading you.

Step with a firm step of confidence in Me into each unknown day. Take every duty and every interruption as of My appointment.

You are My servant. Serve Me as simply, cheerfully, and readily as you expect others to serve you.

Do you blame the servant who avoids extra work, who complains about being called from one task to do one less liked? Do you feel you are ill served by such a one?Then what of Me? Is not that how you so often serve Me? Think of this. Lay it to heart and view your day’s work in this light.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 09 Oct 2022, 9:36 pm

October 9 - Overcome Desire

The listening ear —

Train the listening ear to hear Me.

The first step is to subdue earth’s desires and to want only My Will.

Desire as a control must be overcome.

Then follows the turning within to speak with Me.

Then the listening ear.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 09 Oct 2022, 4:25 pm

October 10 - Extra Work

Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory. 
1 Peter 1:8
Jesus, our Lord, we Thee adore. Oh, make us love Thee more and more.

Yes! I would draw you closer and closer to Me by bonds of Love. The Love of the sinner for the Savior, of the rescued for the Rescuer, of the sheep for the Loving Shepherd, of the child for its Father.

So many ties of Love there are to bind you to Me.

Each experience in your life of Joy, and sorrow, of difficulty or success, of hardship or ease, of danger or safety, each makes its own particular demand on Me. Each serves to answer the prayer: “Make me love Thee more and more.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 08 Oct 2022, 8:18 pm

October 7 - The Upward Way

Only with Me, and in My Strength will you have Grace and Power to conquer the weakness, the evil, in yourself. Your character-garment is spoiled. Only by applying My Salvation can it to become a wedding garment, fit robe in which to meet the Bridegroom.

The foundation-cleansing of the garment is belief in Me as your Savior, your Redeemer. Thereafter to each fault and evil in your nature must be applied that evil-eradicating Power that can only come from relying on My Strength, and from living with Me, from loving Me, and loving to do My Will.

Mere general belief in Me as Redeemer and Savior is insufficient. Set yourself now to walk steadily the upward way, strong in Me and in the power of My Might.

Copyright © 2022 Two Listeners, All rights reserved

October 8 - The Dark Places

As he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head.
Mark 14:3

Jesus, the very thought of Thee with Sweetness fills us.

Yes. Love Me until just to think of Me means Joy and rapture. Gladness at the thought of One very near and dear.

It is the balm for all sorrows, the thought of Me. Healing for all physical, mental, and spiritual ills you can always find in thinking of Me, and speaking to Me.

Are doubts and fears in your Hearts? Then think of Me, speak to Me. Instead of those fears and doubts there will flow into your hearts and beings such sweet Joy as is beyond any joy of earth.

This is unfailing. Never doubt it. Courage. Courage. Courage. Fear nothing. Rejoice even in the darkest places. Rejoice.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 07 Oct 2022, 3:15 pm

October 6 - Power Seekers

How pitiful man’s striving after power when God’s Power, with all its mighty possibilities, is there for him did he but know how to obtain it.

To tell one such that this would only be possible for one who has entered My Kingdom of Heaven, might indeed arouse his curiosity.

But tell him the way into that Kingdom is one of self-effacement, obedience to and love of My Will, tell him that he must enter as a little child, that only by spiritual progress can he attain to a man’s true estate, and that the training might be long, the discipline hard — tell him this and he will turn empty away.

Yet in so doing he will renounce, all unknowing the victor’s prize, the life of peace, and power, and joy.

October 7 - Rejoice At Weakness

Hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? There is no searching of his understanding. 
Isaiah 40:28

Savior, breathe forgiveness o’er us. All our weakness thou dost know.

Yes! I know all. Every cry for mercy. Every eye of weariness. Every plea for help. Every sorrow over failure. Every weakness.

I am with you through all. My tender sympathy is yours. My strength is yours.

Rejoice at your weakness, My children. My strength is made perfect in weakness. When you are weak then I am strong. Strong to help, to cure, to protect.

Trust Me, My children. I know all. I am beside you. Strong, strong, strong to save. Lean on My Love, and know that all is well.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 06 Oct 2022, 7:44 pm

October 6 - A Child's Hand

And now, O Lord my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I am but a little child: I know not how to go out or come in. 
1 Kings 3:7
Dear Lord, we cling to Thee.

Yes, cling. Your faith shall be rewarded. Do you not know what it means to feel a little trusting hand in yours, to know a child’s confidence?

Does that not draw out your Love and desire to protect, to care? Think what My Heart feels, when in your helplessness you turn to Me, clinging, desiring My Love and Protection.

Would you fail that child, faulty and weak as you are? Could I fail you? Just know it is not possible. Know all is well. You must not doubt. You must be sure. There is no miracle I cannot perform, nothing I cannot do. No eleventh-hour rescue I cannot accomplish.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 05 Oct 2022, 9:27 pm

October 5 - No Chance Meetings

According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love. 
Ephesians 1:4

The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore. — Psalm 121:8.

All your movements, your goings and comings, controlled by Me. Every visit, all blessed by Me. Every walk arranged by Me. A blessing on all you do, on every interview.

Every meeting not a chance meeting, but planned by Me. All blessed.

Not only now, in the hour of your difficulty, but from this time forth and for evermore.

Led by the Spirit, a proof of Sonship. “As many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the Sons of God,” and if children then heirs — heirs of God.

What a heritage! Heirs — no prospect of being disinherited. “Heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ: if so be that you suffer with Him that you may be also glorified together.”So your suffering has its purpose. It is a proof of Sonship. It leads to perfection of character (the being glorified), and to Union with Me, God, too. Think of, and dwell upon, the rapture of this.

October 5 - One With Me

One with the God of Creation.

One with the Jesus of Calvary.

One with the Risen Christ.

One with His Spirit operating in every corner of the Universe, energizing, renewing, controlling, all-powerful.

Could man ask more? Could thought rise higher?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 04 Oct 2022, 10:39 pm

October 4 - Bright Reality

O Jesus make Thyself to me A living, bright reality.

Then will you show Me as a living bright reality? I died that I might live in you, My followers, and you present Me to the world as a dead Christ.

“I am alive for evermore.”

Though you may repeat those words they are not vibrant with Life, here and now. They speak but of My existence in another sphere far removed from this earth and its joys and sorrows, achievement and stress.

Yet in all these daily things I would have My Spirit active in and through you.

How can man so misread My Teaching?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 04 Oct 2022, 5:31 pm

October 4 - All You Desire

One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord… 
Psalm 27:4

He hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him. — Isaiah 53:2.

My children, in this verse My servant Isaiah spoke of the wonderful illumination given to those who were Spirit-guided.

To those who know Me not, there is in Me nothing to appeal to them, or to attract them.

To those who know Me there is nothing more to be desired. “No beauty they could desire Him.”

Oh! My children, draw very near to Me. See Me as I really am, that ever you may have the Joy of finding in Me all you could desire. The fulfillment of all you could desire in Master, Lord, or Friend.

Forward to Friends and Famiylist.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 03 Oct 2022, 9:46 pm

October 3 - Blessed Assurance
Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, … Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied. 
1 Peter 1:2

And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever. 
      — Isaiah 32:17.

Be still and know that I am God. Only when a soul attains this calm can there be true work done, and mind and soul and body be strong to conquer and to bear.

The Peace is the work of righteousness — living the right life, living with Me. Quietness and assurance follow.

Assurance is the calm born of a deep certainty in Me, in My Promise, in My Power to save and keep. Gain this calm, and at all costs keep this calm. Rest in Me. Live in Me. Calm, quiet, assured — at Peace.

View this email in your browser

October 3 - Constant Companion

Not unto us, O Lord . . . but unto Thy Name be Glory.

My Name. I AM. Existent before all Worlds, changeless through Eternity, changeless in Time.

All I have ever been through the ages I AM.

All that you ever crave I may be to you — I AM.

In a changing world you need to dwell much upon Me, your Master, the Jesus Christ of whom is what was said —

“The same yesterday, today and forever.”

Then it follows that with you today is The Lord of Creation, Jesus of Nazareth, and that Christ of the Cross, the Risen Savior, the Ascended Lord. What a Companionship for the uncertain ways of a changing world.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 02 Oct 2022, 11:10 pm

October 2 - No Greater Joy

On earth, or even in Heaven, there can be no greater joy than realizing that My Will is being accomplished in the little as well as in the big things.

Indeed, it can be your “meat” as I said it was Mine. It is the very sustenance of body, mind, and spirit, that Trinity of being, symbolized in the Temple in the Outer Court, the Holy Place, and then in the very Holy of Holies, where man speaks with God and dwells with Him.

Into that Holy of Holies there can be no entrance except to sacrifice, to bring an offering of the physical and mental being in Spirit to identify the whole with that Supreme Sacrifice I offered for My World.

list.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 02 Oct 2022, 3:59 pm

October 1 - Have Confidence

Nothing happens to you that is not the answer to your prayers, the fulfillment of your desire to do, and have, in all, My Will.

So go forward into each day unafraid.

October 2 - True Meekness

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me. 
John 5:30

How easy it is to lead and guide when you are responsive to My wish! The hurts of life come only when you, or those about whom you care, endeavor to go your, or their, own way and resist the pressure of My Hand.

But in willing My Will there must be a gladness. Delight to do that Will.

“The meek shall inherit the earth,” I said. That is, control others, and the material forces of the earth.

But this exultant state of possession is the result of a yielded will. That was My meaning of the word meek.So live. So yield. So conquer.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 01 Oct 2022, 5:27 pm

October 1 - Secret of Prosperity

The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses … in all that thou settest thine hand
unto … in the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee. 
Deuteronomy 28:8

Look unto me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth. — Isaiah 45:22.

Look to no other source of Salvation. Only look unto Me. See no other supply. Look unto Me, and you shall be saved. Regard Me as your only supply. That is the secret of prosperity for you, and you in your turn shall save many from poverty and distress.

Whatever danger threatens look unto Me…. Whatever you desire or need, or desire or need for others, look to Me. Claim all from My Storehouse. Claim, claim, claim.

Remember that I fed the Children of Israel with Heaven-sent manna. I made a way through the Red Sea for them. I led them through the wilderness of privation, difficulty, discipline. I led them into a land flowing with milk and honey. So trust. So be led.

Rejoice. These are your wilderness days. But surely and safely, you are being led to your Canaan of Plenty.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 01 Oct 2022, 5:19 pm

The Lord shall command the blessing upon thee in thy storehouses … in all that thou settest thine hand

Look to no other source of Salvation. Only look unto Me. See no other supply. Look unto Me, and you shall be saved. Regard Me as your only supply. That is the secret of prosperity for you, and you in your turn shall save many from poverty and distress.

Whatever danger threatens look unto Me…. Whatever you desire or need, or desire or need for others, look to Me. Claim all from My Storehouse. Claim, claim, claim.

Remember that I fed the Children of Israel with Heaven-sent manna. I made a way through the Red Sea for them. I led them through the wilderness of privation, difficulty, discipline. I led them into a land flowing with milk and honey. So trust. So be led.

Rejoice. These are your wilderness days. But surely and safely, you are being led to your Canaan of Plenty.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 01 Oct 2022, 5:17 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 30 Sep 2022, 10:46 pm

September 30 - The Future All Unknown

My Word shall be a lamp unto your feet, and a light unto your path. No difficulty need appall you. You are shown in all things what to do, but remember that the light must go with you. It is to warn, comfort, and cheer, not to reveal the future.

My servants do not need to know that. The true child-spirit rejoices in the present, and has no fears, no thought beyond it. So must you live.

If I, your Lord, accompany you, shedding My radiance all round you, the future must always be dark, because as far as your acceptance of revelation and your present development are concerned, I am not THERE.

But as the future of today becomes the present of tomorrow, then the same light and Guidance and Miracle-working Power will be yours. Rejoice evermore.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 29 Sep 2022, 9:02 pm

September 29 - I Touch Your Arm

And besought him that they might only touch the hem of his garment;  and as many as touched were made perfectly whole. 
Matthew 14:36

Thy touch has still its ancient Power

Yes!  when you are quiet before Me I lay My Hand upon each head, and Divine Spirit flows through that healing, powerful Touch into your very beings.  Wait in silence before Me to feel that.

When you look to Me for guidance My Hand is laid upon your arm, a gentle Touch to point the way.  When in mental, physical, or spiritual weakness you cry to Me for healing, My Touch brings Strength and Healing, the renewal of your youth, the power to climb and strive.

When you faint by the way, and stumbling footsteps show human strength is waning, My Touch of the Strong and Helping Hand supports you on your Way.

Yes!  My Children, My touch has still its ancient Power and that Power is promised to you.  So go forward into the future bravely and unafraid.

September 29 - Love Heals

You are asking to be used by Me to heal, but you are asking for the fruit before the root has become established, and the tree has grown to its stature.

With the elimination of self, and obedience to My Will, your Power in the Spirit world will naturally grow. Thus you will assuredly gain in that world the control that others seek to have on the material plane.

But you must forego all desire for control or recognition on that lower plane. As you cannot serve two masters, so neither can you operate on two planes.

Your Love must grow by dwelling with Me. It was My over-flowing Love that healed.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 28 Sep 2022, 1:41 pm

September 28 - The Secret Path

I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill.  For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass form the law, till all be fulfilled.   
Matthew 5:17,18

Suffer it to be so now; for thus it becometh us to fulfill all righteousness.
– Matthew 3:15

Upon this I founded My three years’ Mission on earth — on the acceptance of the difficulty and discipline of life so as to share that human life with My followers in all the ages.

Much that you both must accept in life is not to be accepted as being necessary for you personally, but accepted, as I accepted it, to set an example, to share in the sufferings and difficulties of mankind.

In this “to share” means “to save.”  And there, too, for you both … the same must be true as was so true of Me.  “He saved others.  Himself He cannot save.”

Beloved, you are called to save and share in a very special way.  The way of sorrows if walked with Me, the Man of Sorrows, is a path kept sacred and secret for My nearest and dearest, those whose one desire is to do all for Me, to sacrifice all for Me, to count, as My servant Paul did, “all things but loss so that they might gain Me.”

But, dreary as that Path must look to those who view if only from afar, it has tender lights and restful shades that no other walk in life can give.

list.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 27 Sep 2022, 6:24 pm

September 27 - Divine Restraint

Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end.
Isaiah 9:7

Is My Hand shortened that it cannot save?  No! My power to save increases as your power to understand My Salvation increases.  So from Strength to Strength, from Power to Power, we go in Union.

Limitless is My miracle-working Power in the Universe, though it has limitations in each individual life, but only to the extent of the lack of vision of that individual.  There is no limit to My Power to save.  Also there is no limit to My desire and longing to save.  My Hand is not shortened and it is “stretched out still,” longing and waiting to be allowed to bless and help and save.

Think how tenderly I respect the right of each individual soul.  Never forcing upon it My Help, My Salvation.  Perhaps in all My suffering for humanity that is the hardest, the restraining of the Divine Impatience and longing to help, until the call of the soul gives Me My right to act.

Think of Love shown in this. Comfort My waiting, loving, longing Heart by claiming My Help, Guidance, and Miracle-working Power.

list.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 26 Sep 2022, 6:53 pm

September 25 - The Love That Satisfies

My Mercies are great to all who turn to Me and to all who turn from me.

How tenderly I yearn over these wayward ones. How I seek ever to save them from the hurts their very refusal of Me will bring upon them.

I long to save them from the hunger of loneliness that will follow their driving away the only love that will satisfy.

list.

CopyrGod Calling    by Two Listeners
View this email in your browser

September 26 - Serve All

And whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant. 
Matthew 20:27

I am among you as one that serveth.

Yes! remember to serve all.  Be ready to prove your Sonship by service.  Look on all you meet as guests in your Father’s House, to be treated with Love, with all consideration, with gentleness.

As a servant of all think no work beneath you.  Be ever ready to do all you can for others.  Serve. Serve. Serve.

There is a gladness in service, a Joy in doing My Will for others, in being My expression of all good for them.

Remember that, when you serve others, you are acting for your Master and Lord who washed His disciples’ feet.  So, in service for others, express your Love for Me.

Copyright © 2022 Two Listeners,
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 25 Sep 2022, 3:55 pm

September 25 - Come and Stay

There is no fear in love, but perfect love casteth out fear; because fear hath torment.  He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 
1 John 4:18

Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28

Yes, come for rest.  But stay for rest, too.  Stop all feverish haste and be calm and untroubled. Come unto Me, not only for petitions to be granted but for nearness to Me.

Be sure of My Help, be conscious of My Presence, and wait until My Rest fills your soul.

Rest knows no fear.  Rest knows no want.  Rest is strong, sure.  The rest of soft glades and peacefully flowing rivers, of strong, immovable hills.  Rest, and all you need to gain this rest is to come to Me. So come.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Sep 2022, 10:30 pm

September 24 - All On The Altar

Absolute Love must decide all your actions.

Fear nothing. Ride the storm.

Delight to do My Will.

Not only money affairs; lay all your letters, your work, all, upon My altar.

Make an offering of each day to Me for the answering of your prayers and for the salvation of My poor world.

Subdue every self-thought, utterly, entirely.

list.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 23 Sep 2022, 8:14 pm

September 23 - Turn Again

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above,and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.
James 1:7
Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you.   James 4:8

This is a law in the Spiritual Life.  You must turn to Me before you are conscious of My nearness.  It is that turning to Me you must cultivate in every circumstance.  A glad turning of thankfulness, or a turning of weak appeal.

It is so wonderful that naught is needed but that mute appeal.  You have no need to voice your longing.  No need to plead, no need to bring gifts.  How wonderful to feel you can so simply claim help, and so promptly, so lovingly, it is there.

Not only Help but the comfort and joy of Divine Nearness and Companionship.  A nearness that brings sweetness into life, and confidence, and peace.

Never fear, never lose heart.  Draw nigh to Me, and in that nearness is all you need.  My Presence alone can transform conditions and lives – bring Harmony and Beauty , Peace and Love.

September 22 - I Am Forgiveness

My Lord, forgive me I pray.

Could I withhold forgiveness? I, who live ever to plead for My children, who told them that always when they pray they must forgive in their hearts?

I am God but I became man.

Perfect God and perfect man.

So human and yet so Divine.

Because I am Eternal — that I must ever be.

So see in Me all I enjoined My followers they must ever be and do. Could I withhold forgiveness?

list.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 35 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 21 ... 35  Next