World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» AISH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 11:24 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 10:06 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 12:53 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by Admin

» Buried Facts About The Gaza War
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 11:33 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:26 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 EmptyThu 16 May 2024, 11:25 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 17 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Thu 06 Jan 2022, 3:44 pm

God Calling    by Two Listeners
January 6 (Epiphany)  - Sharp and Ready

Epiphab
Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth  not to be ashamed rightly dividing the word of truth. 
2 Timothy 2:15

Guide me, O Thou Great Jehovah,
Pilgrim through this foreign land.
I am weak but Thou art mighty,
Guide me with Thy powerful Hand.

You must pray.  The way will open. God cares and His plans unfold. Just love and wait.

Love is the key. No door is too difficult for it to open.

What cause have you to fear? Has He not cared for and protected you? Hope on. Hope gladly. Hope with certainty. Be calm, calm in My Power.

Never neglect these times, pray and read your Bible and train and discipline yourself. That is your work – Mine to use you. But My instruments must be sharp and ready.  Then I use them.

Discipline and perfect yourselves at all costs. Do this, for soon every fleeting thought will be answered, every wish gratified, every deed used. It is a fearful Power, a mighty Power. Oh! be careful that you ask nothing amiss – nothing that is not according to My Spirit.

All thoughts harmful must be turned out. See how necessary I have made the purity and goodness of your own lives to you. Soon, you shall ask and at once it will come. Welcome the training. Without it I dare not give you this Power.

Do not worry about other’s lives. You must perfect yourselves first in My Strength.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2022 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 05 Jan 2022, 10:02 pm

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners

January 5 - The Healing Hour

As yet you can only dimly see what this evening time will mean for you.

For a while you shed earth’s cares and frets, and know the uplift of soul that comes through planned Communion with Me.

You are renewed, and that renewing is your safeguard from mental and spiritual disintegration.

In this brief time you taste, in contact with Me, something of My Resurrection Life.  It is the glorified Christ you know, and to know Him is to partake too of His Risen Life.

Thus health, physical, mental, and spiritual, comes to you and flows from you.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 05 Jan 2022, 6:17 pm

January 4 - Your Mandate

Here in this evening hour I draw near to you — and listen.  Tell Me of the Peace you know in Me; of the tender confidence in Me that has brought Peace and Safety into your life.

Tomorrow you will go back into the world with My message of Eternal Life.  Truths that you are only just beginning fully to grasp, that are bringing you Vision and Joy, you will pass to others, that they may be saved the wasted years that lie behind you.  Turn to them as you would to one following you along a dangerous road and warn them against the pitfalls in their way.

Point out to them the beauties of The Way, the sunlit hills ahead, the sunset glories, the streams and flowers of My peaceful glades.

Direct their attention from earth’s allures or mirages  to Me, your Companion of The Way.  Tell them of your Joy in Me.  That is your mandate from High Heaven.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

January 5 - Hoard Nothing

Commit thy way unto the Lord, trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass. 
Psalm 37:5

Love Me and do My Will. No evil shall befall you. Take no thought for tomorrow. Rest in My presence brings Peace. God will help you. Desire brings fulfillment. Peace like a quiet flowing river cleanses, sweeps all irritants away.

You shall be taught, continue these prayertimes, even if they seem fruitless. The devil will try by any means to stop them. Heed him not. He will say evil spirits may enter in. Heed him not.

Rest your nerves. Tired nerves are a reflection on, not of, God’s Power. Hope all the time.

Do not be afraid of poverty. Let money flow freely. I will let it flow in but you must let it flow out. I never send money to stagnate – only to those who pass it on.  Keep nothing for yourself. Hoard nothing. Only have what you need and use. This is My Law of Discipleship.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 04 Jan 2022, 4:38 pm

January 4 - Do Not Plan

Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28
Shew us Thy Way, O Lord, and let us walk in Thy paths. Lead us in Thy Truth and teach us.

All is well.  Wonderful things are happening. Do not limit God at all. He cares and provides.

Uproot self – the channel blocker. Do not plan ahead, the way will unfold step by step. Leave tomorrow’s burden. Christ is the Great Burdenbearer. You cannot bear His load and He only expects you to carry a little day-share

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 03 Jan 2022, 11:40 pm

January 3 - Mutual Need

Abide in Me and I in you.

This year dwell much upon this stupendous truth.

You need to abide in Me this year to share in the Spirit-life of the Universe, in its creative power and energy.  Thus you are a part in God’s whole.

But I must abide in you, for only so can I express My Love and Power and Truth through you interpreting them in deed, and look, and word.

In these words of Mine you have My twofold nature.

The Strong Protector! so Strong to shield; and offering you, My guest, all provision you need.

And then you have Me in My Humility, one with you, your close Companion, dwelling in you, and dependent on you.  Think on these things.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 03 Jan 2022, 7:34 pm

January 3 - The Way Will Open

Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. 
Mark 10:15

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength.  Isaiah 40:31
You must be renewed, remade. Christ, Christ, Christ. Everything must rest on Me. Force is born of rest. Only Love is a conquering force. Be not afraid, I will help you.

Be channels both of you. My Spirit shall flow through and My Spirit shall, in flowing through, sweep away all the bitter past.Take heart. God loves, God helps, God fights, God wins.  You shall see.  You shall know. The way will open. All My Love has ever planned, all My Love has ever thought, you shall see each day unfold. Only be taught. Just like a child. A child never questions plans. It accepts gladly.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 03 Jan 2022, 7:31 pm

January 3 - The Way Will Open

Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. 
Mark 10:15

They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength.  Isaiah 40:31
You must be renewed, remade. Christ, Christ, Christ. Everything must rest on Me. Force is born of rest. Only Love is a conquering force. Be not afraid, I will help you.

Be channels both of you. My Spirit shall flow through and My Spirit shall, in flowing through, sweep away all the bitter past.Take heart. God loves, God helps, God fights, God wins.  You shall see.  You shall know. The way will open. All My Love has ever planned, all My Love has ever thought, you shall see each day unfold. Only be taught. Just like a child. A child never questions plans. It accepts gladly.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 02 Jan 2022, 11:32 pm

January 2 - Arm of Love

Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart; wait, I say, on the Lord.  
Psalm 27:14

You are to help to save others. Never let one day pass when you have not reached out an arm of Love to someone outside your home – a note, a letter, a visit, help in some way.

Be full of Joy. Joy saves. Joy cures. Joy in Me. In every ray of sunlight, every smile, every act of kindness, or love, every trifling service – joy.

Each day do something to lift another soul out of the sea of sin, or disease or doubt into which man has fallen.  I still walk today by the lakeside and call My Disciples to follow Me and to become fishers of men.

The helping hand is needed that raises the helpless to courage, to struggle, to faith, to health. Love. Laugh. Love and laughter are the beckoners to faith and courage and success. Trust on, love on, joy on.

Refuse to be downcast. Refuse to be checked in your upward climb. Love and laugh. I am with you. I bear your burdens. Cast your burden upon Me and I will sustain you. And then in very lightheartedness you turn and help another with the burden that is pressing too heavily upon him or her.

How many burdens can you lighten this year? How many hearts can you cheer? How many souls can you help?

And in giving you gain:  “Good measure, pressed down, and running over.”  I your Lord have said it.

January 2 - Your Resolutions

It is in union with Me that you receive strength to carry out your good resolutions.

Contact with Me brings power for the work I wish you to do, that work for which I know you to be most suited and which you only can do, and do so well.

It is in contact with Me that you are endued with the Grace that I alone can give, enabling you to minister acceptably to those to whom I send you, and those whom I bring to you.

Even among the distractions and manifold interests of the world — live in My Presence, yet daily withdraw yourself to be alone with Me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 02 Jan 2022, 3:20 pm

January 2 - Arm of Love

Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart; wait, I say, on the Lord.  
Psalm 27:14

You are to help to save others. Never let one day pass when you have not reached out an arm of Love to someone outside your home – a note, a letter, a visit, help in some way.

Be full of Joy. Joy saves. Joy cures. Joy in Me. In every ray of sunlight, every smile, every act of kindness, or love, every trifling service – joy.

Each day do something to lift another soul out of the sea of sin, or disease or doubt into which man has fallen.  I still walk today by the lakeside and call My Disciples to follow Me and to become fishers of men.

The helping hand is needed that raises the helpless to courage, to struggle, to faith, to health. Love. Laugh. Love and laughter are the beckoners to faith and courage and success. Trust on, love on, joy on.

Refuse to be downcast. Refuse to be checked in your upward climb. Love and laugh. I am with you. I bear your burdens. Cast your burden upon Me and I will sustain you. And then in very lightheartedness you turn and help another with the burden that is pressing too heavily upon him or her.

How many burdens can you lighten this year? How many hearts can you cheer? How many souls can you help?

And in giving you gain:  “Good measure, pressed down, and running over.”  I your Lord have said it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 01 Jan 2022, 10:04 pm

January 1 - All Is Ready

Write for all things are now ready.

The world is waiting for My Message of Love, and Hope, and Cheer.  The very unrest of the spirit is a sign.  The turning from the husk of religion is a sign.

Man is no longer lulled by empty phrases and promises of a better life hereafter.  He must know Me before he would wish to spend Eternity with Me.  He must know Me here in the storm where he needs strength and rest.

He has been sleeping; now he has been shocked awake.  Now he must find Me or fling defiance at Me or school himself into denial, or indifference.

Reason and argument avail nothing.  Only by the lives of My followers can man be helped; only by seeing Mine unmoved, at peace, joyful, in a world of sorrow, disillusionment, and mistrust.

Your denial today will not be “I know not the man.”  The world is indifferent as to whether you know Me or not. No, it will be your failure to present Me in your life as I am — vital, sustaining, spirit-renewing, your All.

Copyright © 2021 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 01 Jan 2022, 6:20 pm

December 31 - New Years Eve

Bring to Me this eventide the past year with its sins, its failures, its lost opportunities.

Leave that past with Me, your Savior today as ever, and go into the New Year forgiven, unladen, free.

Bring to Me your youth or age, your powers, your love — and I, as your God-guide through the year to come, will bring My agelessness, My powers, My love.

So shall we share the burdens and the joys, and the work of the days that lie ahead.

January 1 - Between the Years

I am the light of the world; he that followeth me shall not walk  in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
John 8:12

Our Lord and our God. We joy in Thee. Without Thy Help we could not face unafraid the year before us.

I stand between the years. The Light of My Presence is flung across the year to come – the radiance of the Sun of Righteousness. Backward, over the past year, is My Shadow thrown, hiding trouble and sorrow and disappointment.

Dwell not on the past – only on the present. Only use the past as the trees use My Sunlight to absorb it, to make from it in after days the warming fire-rays. So store only the blessings from Me, the Light of the World. Encourage yourselves by the thought of these.

Bury every fear of the future, of poverty for those dear to you, of suffering, of loss. Bury all thought of unkindness and bitterness, all your dislikes, your resentments, your sense of failure, your disappointment in others and in yourselves, your gloom, your despondency, and let us leave them all, buried, and go forward to a new and risen life.

Remember that you must not see as the world sees.  I hold the year in My Hands – in trust for you. But I shall guide you one day at a time.

Leave the rest with Me. You must not anticipate the gift by fears or thoughts of the days ahead.

And for each day I shall supply the wisdom and the strength.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 31 Dec 2021, 6:52 pm

December 31 - Jesus the Conqueror

“Let them praise the name of the Lord: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.”
Psalm 148:13

Jesus. That is the Name by which you conquer. Jesus. Not as cringing suppliants but as those recognizing a friend, say My Name — Jesus. “Thou shalt call His Name Jesus, for He shall save His people from their sins.”

And in that word “sins” read not only vice and degradation, but doubts, fears, tempers, despondencies, impatience, lack of Love in big and little things. Jesus. “He shall save His people from their sins.” The very uttering of the Name lifts the soul away from petty valley-irritations to mountain heights.

“He shall save His people from their sins.” Savior and Friend, Joy-bringer and Rescuer, Leader and Guide — Jesus. Do you need delivering from cowardice, from adverse circumstances, from poverty, from failure, from weakness?

“There is none other Name . . . whereby you can be saved” — Jesus. Say it often. Claim the Power it brings.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 30 Dec 2021, 9:52 pm

December 30 - Fishers of Men

“Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.”
John 4:35
When you think of those of whom you read who are in anguish, do you ever think how My Heart must ache with the woe of it, with the anguish of it?

If I beheld the city and wept over it, how much more should I weep over the agony of these troubled hearts, over lives that seek to live without My sustaining Power.

“They will not come into Me that they might have Life.”

Live to bring others to Me, the only Source of Happiness and Heart-Peace.

Decembe 30 - Sensitive To Me

So silently I teach, and that silent teaching depends upon your approach.

Let every discipline, every joy, every difficulty, every fresh interest serve to draw you nearer, serve to render you more receptive to My Word, serve to make you more sensitive, more spiritually aware.

It is this sensitiveness that is the prelude to the joy I give you. The sweetest harmony can be played on a sensitive instrument.

Those who fail to hear think Me far off. I am ever ready to speak but they have missed the power of discipline, the wonder of Communion with Me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 29 Dec 2021, 10:36 pm

December 29 - Safe At The Last

Safe amid storms, calm amid a world-unrest, certain amid insecurity. Safely through the year.

The only safe way is the sure way of Divine Guidance. Not the advice of others, not the urgings of your own hearts and wills. Just My Guidance.

Think more of its wonder. Dwell more in its rest. Know that you are safe, secure.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 29 Dec 2021, 6:19 pm

December 29 - Work and Prayer

“For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.”
Philippians 2:13
Work and prayer represent the two forces that will ensure your success. Your work and My work.

For prayer, believing prayer, is based on the certainty that I am working for you and with you and in you.

Go forward gladly and unafraid. I am with you. With men your task may be impossible, but with God all things are possible.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 28 Dec 2021, 11:37 pm

December 27 - When Evil Smiles

Remember that the forces of evil are always ranged against you. They know the power you can become as a channel for God-Power.

I had to conquer them in the wilderness before My Life of Healing and Helpfulness could be all-powerful.

Not by great falls but by little stumbles does evil seek the downfall of My friends. Your Mountain of Transfiguration can only come after your conquest in the wilderness. Temptations at which your whole nature would shudder are no temptations for you.

Beware the smiling face of evil, it’s seeming innocence, its hand of friendliness.

Fail Me not. Will you not walk the path I trod?

December 28 - Signs and Feelings

“Thou art near, O Lord; and all thy commandments are truth.”
Psalm 119:151
Our Lord, Thou art here. Let us feel Thy nearness.

I am here. Do not need feeling too much. To ask for feeling too much is to ask for a sign, and then the answer is the same as that I gave when on earth. “There shall no sign be given but the sign of the prophet Jonah. . . . For as Jonah was three days and three nights . . . so shall the Son of Man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.”

Veiled from sight to the unbeliever. To the believer the veiling is only temporary, to be followed by a glorious Resurrection. . . .

What does it matter what you feel? What matters is what I am, was, and ever shall be to you — A Risen Lord. . . . the feeling that I am with you may depend upon any passing mood of yours — upon a change of circumstances, upon a mere trifle.

I am uninfluenced by circumstances. . . . My Promise given is kept. I am here, one with you in tender loving friendship

December 28 - Still Seek Me

Softly I speak to the tired and the distressed, yet in My quiet Voice there is healing and strength.

A healing for the sores and sickness of spirit, mind, and body and a bracing strength that bids those who come to Me rise to battle for Me and My Kingdom.

Search until you find Me, not merely the Truth about Me. None ever sought Me in vain.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Dec 2021, 7:43 pm

December 27 - Glorious Work

“Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivereth from death.”
Proverbs 11:4
I have stripped you of much, that it should be truly a life of well-being. Build up stone by stone upon a firm foundation, and that Rock is your Master — that Rock is Christ.

A life of discipline and a joyous fulfillment is to be yours . . . . Never lose sight of the glorious work to which you have been called.

Let no riches, no ease entice you from the path of miracle-working with Me upon which your feet are set. Love and Laugh. Trust and pray. Ride on now in a loving humility to victory.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Dec 2021, 5:40 pm

December 27 - Glorious Work

“Riches profit not in the day of wrath: but righteousness delivereth from death.”
Proverbs 11:4
I have stripped you of much, that it should be truly a life of well-being. Build up stone by stone upon a firm foundation, and that Rock is your Master — that Rock is Christ.

A life of discipline and a joyous fulfillment is to be yours . . . . Never lose sight of the glorious work to which you have been called.

Let no riches, no ease entice you from the path of miracle-working with Me upon which your feet are set. Love and Laugh. Trust and pray. Ride on now in a loving humility to victory.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Dec 2021, 10:19 pm

December 26 - Perfect Rest

Even My Perfection could be no place of rest for weary souls. Rest in My Love. No true rest but that.

How much of earth’s weariness is sin-caused. Contact with My Perfection would but make your sin seem the greater. The sight of it might truly spur you on to further effort, to further emulation, but rest — –? No. And so with other attributes of Divinity.

But in My Love! in that you can rest. Pillowed like a tired child, a happily tired child. Pillowed in security, cradled in a Love, tireless and limitless. In a Love that will not only care for the weary, and rest the weary, but will rest you until in the very strength of Love you can face your life again.

Rest in My Love. Here alone is perfect Rest. Rest for Spirit, mind, and body.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Dec 2021, 8:10 pm

December 26 - Health and Wealth

“Trust not in oppression, and become not vain in robbery: if riches increase, set not your heart upon them.”
Psalm 62:10

Be not afraid, health and wealth are coming to you both. My wealth which is sufficiency for your needs, and for My work you long to do.

Money, as some call wealth, to hoard, to display, you know is not for My Disciples.

Journey through this world simply seeking the means to do My Will and work. Never keep anything you are not using. Remember all I give you will be Mine, only given to you to use. Could you think of Me hoarding My Treasures? You must never do it. Rely on Me.

To store for the future is to fear and to doubt me. Check every doubt of Me at once. Live in the Joy of My constant Presence. Yield every moment to Me. Perform every task, however humble, as at My gentle bidding, and for Me, for love of Me. So live, so love, so work.

You are the Apostles of the Little Services.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Dec 2021, 11:11 pm

View this email in your browser

December 25 - Miracle of the Ages

“And the Word was made flesh.”

Word proceeding from the Father, the thought. Dwell this evening upon this miracle of all ages. This stupendous fact of all mankind’s history:

God made man.

I came to restore to man his lost dignity. To show him that his physical and mental being could only be maintained at their intended height and power by constant communion with the Maker of man’s being.

I came, God, to live with man, to show man how to live with God.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Dec 2021, 5:58 pm

December 25 - Babe of Bethlehem

“Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.”
Psalm 138:6
Kneel before the Babe of Bethlehem. Accept the truth that the Kingdom of Heaven is for the lowly, the simple.

Bring to Me, the Christ-child, your gifts, truly the gifts of earth’s wisest.

The Gold — your money.

Frankincense — the adoration of a consecrated life.

Myrrh — your sharing in My sorrows and those of the world.

“And they presented unto Him gifts: gold, frankincense and myrrh.”

Forward to Friends and Family
Share on Facebook
Tweet

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Dec 2021, 5:58 pm

December 25 - Babe of Bethlehem

“Though the Lord be high, yet hath he respect unto the lowly: but the proud he knoweth afar off.”
Psalm 138:6
Kneel before the Babe of Bethlehem. Accept the truth that the Kingdom of Heaven is for the lowly, the simple.

Bring to Me, the Christ-child, your gifts, truly the gifts of earth’s wisest.

The Gold — your money.

Frankincense — the adoration of a consecrated life.

Myrrh — your sharing in My sorrows and those of the world.

“And they presented unto Him gifts: gold, frankincense and myrrh.”

Forward to Friends and Family
Share on Facebook
Tweet

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 24 Dec 2021, 11:41 pm

December 24 - Eve of Christmas

“A Virgin shall conceive and bear a son and shall call his name Immanuel.”

“Unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given . . . his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God . . . the Prince of Peace.”

“And the Angel said unto her, ‘Fear not, Mary . . . behold thou shalt bring forth a son and shalt call his name Jesus. . . .’ “

” ‘The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing, which shall be born of thee, shall be called the Son of God.’ “

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 24 Dec 2021, 9:01 pm

December 23 - Welcome the Interruption

I went to prepare a place for you, but I still need My Bethany Homes and My Upper Rooms. These can be prepared only by loving hearts.

When you have prepared your home, My Home, you must be prepared to receive any whom I may send. Be ready for any interruption. Treat it as from Me.

You know neither the day nor the hour when your Lord will come. You know not the guise in which He will come, in that of a prince or in that of a beggar.

See in the unwanted your Much-desired Lord.

December 24 - He Is Coming

“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”
John 1:14
Our Lord, Thou art here. Let us feel thy nearness.

Yes! but remember the first Hail must be that of the Magi in the Bethlehem stable. Not as King and Lord in Heavenly triumph must you first hail Me. But as amongst the lowliest, bereft of earth’s pomp like the Magi.

So to the humble the worship of humility — the Bethlehem Babe — must be the first Hail.

Then the worship of repentance. As earth’s sinner, you stand by Me in the Jordan, baptized of John, worshiping Me the Friend and Servant of sinners.

Dwell much on My Life. Step out beside Me. Share it with Me. Humility, Service, Worship, Sacrifice, Sanctification — Steps in the Christian Life.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 35 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 26 ... 35  Next