World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 33 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» THE BLAZE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyToday at 5:09 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyToday at 5:07 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyToday at 4:52 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by Admin

» Minister Smotrich-PM Netanyahu Show your strength
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyToday at 4:29 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyToday at 4:27 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyToday at 4:20 pm by Admin

» Biden Bless/Abortions with cross sign
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyToday at 2:02 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyToday at 2:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyToday at 1:51 pm by Admin

» AISH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by Admin

» Haggadah Passover
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyYesterday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 34 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Fri 13 Mar 2020, 11:07 pm

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners

March 13 - You Are Complete

Be happy in Me. Feel that your life is complete in Me. Know the Joy of a friendship in which those who love Me share.

Know a glad contentment in the security of your protected and guided life. Value the Power that Union with Me gives you.

The greatest power that money, fame, or position of the world can give, still leaves the possessor but as a child beating helpless hands against an impregnable fortress, as compared with the Power of My Spirit, which can render a follower of Mine himself an invincible, an all-conquering force.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2020 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 Mar 2020, 2:45 pm

God Calling    by Two Listeners

March 13 -Spiritualism

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
Galatians 5:16

Wait before Me, gently breathing in My Spirit.

That Spirit which, if given a free entrance, and not barred out by self, will enable you to do the same works as I did, which being interpreted is, will enable Me to do the same works, and even greater than I did when on earth – through you.

Spiritualism is wrong. No man should ever be a medium for any spirit, other than Mine.

All you should know, all it is well for you to know of My Spirit-Kingdom, I will tell you when and how I see best. The limit is set by your own spiritual development.

Follow My injunctions in all things.

Peace – Peace – Peace.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 12 Mar 2020, 11:07 pm

March 12 - Simplicity

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Matthew 6:33
Simplicity is the keynote of My Kingdom. Choose simple things always.

Love and reverence the humble and the simple.

Have only simple things here. Your standard must never be the world’s standard.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

March 12 - The Springs of Joy

Be gentle to all.

Drink of the Living water, deep draughts from the inexhaustible wells into which the very springs of Eternal Life flow from the Hills of God.

Think thoughts of Love and Beauty. Know no limit to all you can possess and be and do. Live in My Love; surrounded by It, blessed by It, shedding It bountifully on all about you, ever conscious of It being present with you.

You are here to reflect It.

Seek to see the good in all you meet — and in those of whom you hear.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 Mar 2020, 10:28 pm

March 11 - Seek Beauty

The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handiwork.
Psalm 19:1

Draw Beauty from every flower and Joy from the song of the birds, and the color of the flowers.

Drink in the beauty of air and color.  I am with you. When I wanted to express a beautiful thought, I made a lovely flower. I have told you. Reflect.

When I want to express to man what I am – what my Father is – I strive to make a very beautiful character.

Think of yourselves as My expression of attributes, as a lovely flower is My expression of thought, and you will strive in all, in Spiritual beauty, in Thought – power, in Health, in clothing, to be as fit an expression for Me as you can.

Absorb Beauty. As soon as the beauty of a flower or a tree is impressed upon your soul it leaves an image there which reflects through your actions. Remember that no thought of sin and suffering, of the approaching scorn and Crucifixion, ever prevented My seeing the beauty of the flowers.

Look for beauty and joy in the world around. Look at a flower until its beauty becomes part of your very soul. It will be given back to the world again by you in the form of a smile or a loving word or a kind thought or a prayer.Listen to a bird. Take the song as a message from My Father. Let it sink into your soul. That too will be given back to the world in ways I have said. Laugh more, laugh often. Love more. I am with you. I am your Lord.

March 11 - Accept The Task

Take life as a task; each step of it to be practiced until it can be done perfectly, that is, with patience, with soul harmony, and rest.

Remember that Christ of the humble ways is with you. His “Well done, good and faithful servant,” is spoken, not to the great of earth but to the humble bearer of pain and annoyance, to the patient worker in life’s ways of service.

So even on the quietest day, and in the lowliest way, mighty opportunities are given you of serving the King of King’s. See that you welcome and do not resent these opportunities.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 Mar 2020, 7:52 pm

March 10 - Fruit of Joy

These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
John 15:11

You have to hush the heart and bid all your senses be still before you can be attuned to receive Heaven’s music.

Your five senses are your means of communication with the material world, the links between your real Spirit-Life and the material manifestations around you, but you must sever all connection with them, when you wish to hold Spirit-communication. They will hinder, not help.

See the good in everybody. Love the good in them. See your unworthiness compared with their worth. Love, laugh, make the world, your little world, happy.

As the ripples caused by a flung stone stir the surface of a whole pond, so your joy-making shall spread in ever-widening circles, beyond all your knowledge, all anticipation. Joy in Me. Such Joy is eternal.

Centuries after, it is still bearing Joy’s precious fruit.

March 10 - Turn It To Good

Never flinch. My standard-bearers must you ever be. Bear your standard high.

Life has its dangers and difficulties, but real as these seem, the moment you see in them a power of evil which will in response to your faith be forced to work in some way for your good, in that moment of recognition evil and danger cease to have any power over you.

This is a wonderful truth. Believe it. Rejoice in it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 09 Mar 2020, 5:04 pm

March 9 - Bear One Another's Burdens

Do not judge of another’s capacity by your own.

If the burden another bears presses too heavily, what matter that you could bear that load lightly?

You must learn of Me to judge of the sorrow or strain of another, not with a feeling of superiority, but with one of humble thankfulness.

Would not your burdens have seemed light to Me? But insofar as they pressed heavily upon you so did I judge of them.

That which tore your heart may seem light to another.

Truly I said — Judge not. Only to God can the heart of man be made plain.

Seek My Presence, not only that you may understand Me, but that you may gain the insight to understand more clearly My other children.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 09 Mar 2020, 1:00 pm

March 9 - Nothing Is Small

And they had a few small fishes: and he blessed…they took up of the broken meat that was left seven baskets. And they that had eaten were about four thousand.
Mark 8:7-9

Nothing is small to God. In His sight a sparrow is of greater value than a palace, one kindly word of more importance than a statesman’s speech.It is the Life in all that has value, and the quality of the life that determines the value. I came to give Eternal Life

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 08 Mar 2020, 10:32 pm

March 8 - Heaven-Life

The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land.
Song of Solomon 2:12
The Joy of the Spring shall be yours in full measure. Revel in the earth’s joy. Do not you think that Nature is weary, too, of her long months of travail? There will come back a wonderful joy, if you share in her joy now.

Nature is the embodied Spirit of My Thoughts of beauty for this world. Treat her as such – as truly My servant and messenger, as any saint who has ever lived. To realize this will bring to you both new life-joy. Share her joys and travails, and great blessings will be yours.

This is all-important, because it is not only believing certain things about Me that helps and heals, but knowing Me, sensing My Presence in a flower, My message in its beauty and perfume.

You can truly live a life not of earth – a heaven-life here and now. Joy – Joy – Joy.

March 8 - New Life

Eternal Life gives a youthful resiliency.

Think of My parable of the wine-skins. Those who merely worship Me as a creed are like unto old wine-skins.

They cannot accept new truth, new life. It would destroy, not increase their faith.

Those who have My Gift of Eternal, youth-giving Life have the ever-expanding, revitalizing, joy-quality of that Life.

The new wine poured so freely into new bottles. That bracing wine sustains the many who receive it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 Mar 2020, 11:05 pm

March 7 - Surprises

Let the Lord be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
Psalm 35:27
Many there are who think that I test and train and bend to My Will. I, who bade the disciples take up the cross, I loved to prepare a feast for them by the lakeside – a little glad surprise, not a necessity, as the feeding of the multitude may have seemed. I loved to give the wine-gift at the marriage feast.

As you love to plan surprises for those who understand, and joy in them, so with Me. I love to plan them for those who see My Love and tender Joy in them.

Dear to the heart of My Father are those who see not only My tears, the tears of a Savior, but the smile, the joy-smile of a friend.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 Mar 2020, 3:48 pm

March 6 - Your Circle Widens

As the circle of your life widens you will feel ever more and more the need of Me. The need indeed to draw from My unfailing resources to gain the help and wisdom required to deal with these new contacts.

Do not refuse them, only let nothing idle or of little worth engross your attention.

As your circle is enlarged, your means to deal with it adequately must grow too.

This is My desire. Ever walk with Me. Learn of Me. Witness for Me, Glorify Me.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 Mar 2020, 12:56 pm

March 6 - Love and Laugh

Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.
Zechariah 4:6

Work for Me, with Me, through Me. All work to last must be done in My Spirit. How silently My Spirit works. How gently and gradually souls are led into My Kingdom.

Love and Laughter form the plough that prepares the ground for the seed. Remember this. If the ground is hard, seed will not grow there.

Prepare the ground, and prepare it as I say.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Mar 2020, 10:21 pm

March 5 - Share Share

I am your Lord. Obey Me in all. You are being surely lead into prosperity and true peace.

Let many share in your every gain. There must be no hoarding in the Christ-life. Not what you can gain, but what you can give. Keep your eyes fixed on Me. Seek to know My Will. Share. Share.

I am a Risen Lord. You cannot live with Me without partaking of My Risen Life. My Kingdom is sharing.

I must share all I have with My followers. So you, too, must share all that I give you — material and Spiritual Blessings — with others.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Mar 2020, 6:47 pm

God Calling – March 4
March 4 – Key to Holiness
Draw near to Me, my children. Contact with Me is the panacea for all ills.

Remember that Truth is many-sided. Have much tender Love and Patience for all who do not see as you do.

The elimination of self is the key to holiness and happiness, and can only be accomplished with My help. Study My life more. Live in My Presence. Worship Me.

I said in Gethsemane, “If it be possible let this cup pass.” I did NOT say that there was no cup of sorrow to drink. I was scourged and spat upon and nailed to the Cross, and I said, “Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.”

I did NOT say that they did not do it. When My disciple, Peter, urged Me to escape the Cross, I said, “Get thee behind Me, Satan.”

When My disciples failed to help the epileptic boy, I said, “This kind cometh not out but by Prayer and Fasting.” I did NOT say, “You imagined that he was ill. Nothing is wrong.”

When the Bible says, “God has purer eyes than to behold evil,” it means to impute evil to His people. He always sees the good in people, but remember that I “beheld the city, and wept over it.”

“If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, 
and take up his cross daily, and follow me.” – Luke 9:23

God At Eventide – March 4
e_go111

March 4 – To The Water’s Edge
As God was in the days of Moses, so is He today. Responsive to the prayer of faith. Still ready and willing to make a path through the Red Sea.

Have the faith of Moses, who never faltered in his trust, even with the sea before, the advancing host behind, and no visible way of escape. To the very edge of the waters he led his people.

His task was done. It was for God, his God, in whom he trusted, to act now. Moses waited for, and expected, that act. But to the edge he had to go.

How often man draws back, halts at the thought of the troubled sea ahead. To go further is useless, he says, and gives up.

Or he goes within sight of the sea, and pauses. He must go on, always as far as he can; he must do all his share. God will not. On –to the Edge of the Sea.

Learn from this a mighty lesson. Do all your work, and leave your salvation to God. To say it will be no good is not to go to the edge, and that is to miss the saving Power of God.

The waters shall be divided, and you shall walk through the midst of the sea on dry land. I have said it. I, the Lord. Have I not done this for so many in your own day? For you? Think on these things.

God Calling – March 5

March 5  – Fear Is Evil
Have no fear. Fear is evil and “perfect Love casts out fear.” There is no room for fear in the heart in which I dwell. Fear destroys Hope. It cannot exist where Love is, or where Faith is.

Fear is the curse of the world. Man is afraid – afraid of poverty, afraid of loneliness, afraid of unemployment, afraid of sickness.

Many, many are man’s fears. Nation is afraid of nation. Fear, fear, fear, everywhere. Fight fear as you would a plague. Turn it out of your lives and home. Fight it singly. Fight it together. Never inspire fear. It is an evil ally. Fear of punishment, fear of blame.

No work that employs this enemy of Mine is work for Me. Banish it. There must be another and better way.

Ask Me and I will show it you.

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, 
and of love, and of a sound mind.” – 2 Timothy 1:7
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 Mar 2020, 7:56 pm

March 3 - Grow Like Me

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord,  are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

2 Corinthians 3:18

Think of Me. Look at Me often, and unconsciously you will grow like Me.

You may never see it. The nearer you get to Me, the more will you see your unlikeness to Me. So be comforted, My children.

Your very deep sense of failure is a sure sign that you are growing nearer to Me. And if you desire to help others to Me, then that prayer-desire is answered.

Remember, too, it is only struggle that hurts. In sloth, spiritual or mental, or physical, there is no sense of failure or discomfort, but with action, with effort, you are conscious not of strength but of weakness – at least at first.

That again is a sign of Life, of spiritual growth.

And remember, My Strength is made perfect in weakness.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

March 3 - Shining Through

As you grow like Me so My Love must reflect more and more through you, Divinity and Majesty.

Sublime thought, yes, but you doubt if this can be. But God is Love, so God is Majesty. Thus gradually into the lives of those who follow Me there comes My Dignity and Majesty.

Have you not traced it in My closest friends?

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Mar 2020, 7:43 pm

March 2 - Spirit Words

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
John 4:24

“The words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.”

Just as much as the words I spoke to My disciples of old. This is your reward for not seeking spirit-communication through a medium. Those who do it can never know the ecstasy, the wonder, of spirit-communication as you know it.

Life, Joy, Peace, and Healing are yours in very full measure. You will see this as you go on. At first, you can hardly credit the powers I am bestowing on you.

I sent My disciples out two by two, and gave them power over unclean spirits, and to heal all manner of diseases.

Wonderful indeed must it have been to St. Peter to feel suddenly that His Lord’s power was his.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Mar 2020, 12:13 am

March 1 - Shower Love

The righteous cry, and
the Lord heareth.
Psalm 34:17
I always hear your cry. No sound escapes Me.

Many, many in the world cry to Me, but oh! how few wait to hear Me speak to them and yet to the soul, My speaking to it matters so much.

My words are Life. Think then, to hear Me speak is to find Life, and healing and strength. Trust Me in all things. Love showered on all brings truly a quick return.

Just carry out My wishes and leave Me to carry out yours. Treat Me as Savior and King, but also with the tender intimacy of One much beloved.

Keep to the rules I have laid down for you, persistently, perseveringly, lovingly, patiently, hopefully, and in faith, and every mountain of difficulty shall be laid low, the rough places of poverty shall be made smooth, and all who know you shall know that I, your Lord, am the Lord.

Shower love.

March 1 - Arise From Defeat

It is not upon one battle alone that all depends, or there would be no hope for My failures.

You enter upon a long campaign when you enter My army. Is the battle lost? Acquaint yourself with the cause, discover your weakness, and with dauntless faith, go forth resolved this time to conquer.

No man can conquer who has not learned his weakness, not made ready for the next conflict, and who does not know and claim and trust My strength, always available when summoned, as you have already proved.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 29 Feb 2020, 10:46 am

February 28 - Perfect Work

“Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, 
and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.”
Revelation 3:20

How little man knows and senses My need!  My need of Love and Companionship.

I came “to draw men unto Me,” and sweet it is to feel hearts drawing near in Love, not for help, as much is for tender comradeship.

Many know the need of man; few know the need of Christ.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 28 Feb 2020, 4:13 pm

February 28 - Perfect Work

And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.”
Mark 1:35
Spend more time alone with Me.

A strength and a Joy come from such times that will add much to your friendship, and much to your work.

Times of prayer are times of growth. Cut those times short and many well-filled hours of work may be profitless. Heaven’s values are so different from the values of earth.

Remember that from the point of view of the Great Worker, one poor tool, working all the time, but doing bad work, is of small value compared with the sharp, keen, perfect instrument, used only a short time, but which turns out perfect work.

UPHILL

Does the road wind

uphill all the way?

Yes, to the very end,

Will the journey take

the whole long day?

From morn to night, my friend.

— C. G. Rossetti

February 28 - The Simple Life

The Gift of Eternal Life is a most precious one.  Each one who receives it must demonstrate by Joy and Trust and radiancy of Spirit, expressed in being and in bearing, the quality of the Life he possesses.

The other life is existence — just not death.

Power and Joy must radiate from you.  These are the expressions of Eternal Life.  Life Eternal is to know the Father and Me, His Son, Whom He sent.

“God so Loved the world that He gave His only Begotten Son that whosoever believeth on Him should not perish but have everlasting (i.e., Eternal) Life.”

Directly that Life is possessed by a man, all that Is not simple, child-like has to go.

Not by complicated devices is My work accomplished.

My followers must be simple and direct.  “Let your yea be yea and your nay be nay,”  I said.

Simplicity Is forceful.  Simplicity Is great .  It Is a conquering Power.          

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 27 Feb 2020, 7:13 pm

February 27 - My Tireless Search

Share with Me the tireless search for the lost, the ache of disappointment, the sublime courage, the tenderness of complete forgiveness.  Share the Joys, the sorrows, the Love, the scorn.

I walk the lakeside still, and pause, as, to one and another, I utter the same call I uttered in Galilee , “Come and I will make you fishers of men.”

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 27 Feb 2020, 11:43 am

February 27 - Spirit Sounds

“For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.”
Matthew 9:21

Take time for prayer. Take more time to be alone with Me. So only will you prosper.

Realize that the hearing of Spirit Sounds is more than the hearing of all earth’s noises. I am with you. Let that content you, nay, more, let that fill you with rapture.

Seek sometimes not even to hear Me. Seek a silence of spirit-understanding with Me. Be not afraid. All is well. Dwell much on what I did, as well as what I said.

Remember, I “touched her hand, and the fever left her.” Not many words, just a moment’s contact and all fever left her. She was well, whole, calm, able to arise and “minister unto them.”

My touch is still a potent healer. Just feel that touch. Sense My Presence, and the fever of work and care and fear just melts into nothingness — and health, joy, peace, take its place.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 26 Feb 2020, 7:03 pm

February 26 - Swift Help

“If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, you might say unto this sycamore tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.”
Luke 17:6
There is nothing lacking in your lives because really all is yours, only you lack the faith to know it. You are like a King’s daughters who sit in rags, and yet around them are stores of all they could desire.

Pray for more faith, as a thirsty man in a desert prays for rain, for water. Swift comes My help, swift and strong. Do you know what it is to feel sure that I can never fail you? As sure as you are that you still breathe? How poor his man’s faith! So poor. Do you trust Me as much as you would a friend if that friend came and said he would send you help? Pray daily and most diligently that your faith may increase.

February 24 - Always Antagonism

And He passing through the midst of them.

Face evil undaunted, and it will fall back, and let you pass on and do your work for Me.

The maddened crowd had sought to cast Me headlong, but they made way for Me, and through their midst I passed unhindered.

Do not be surprised to find antagonism where you meet evil, because you are a home of My Spirit, and it is My Spirit that arouses the antagonism.  Go on your way so quietly, and trust in Me.

In My Strength My follower need not flinch, but, boldly facing evil, will overcome evil with good.

You follow the dauntless Christ.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 25 Feb 2020, 11:46 pm

February 25 - How To Conquer

“Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors  through him that loved us.”
Romans 8:37
Joy is the sovereign balm for all the ills of the world, the spirit-cure for every ailment. There is nothing that Joy and Love cannot do.

Set your standard very high. Aim at conquering a world, the world around you. Just say, “Jesus conquers” — “Jesus saves” — in the face of every doubt, every sin, every evil, every fear.

No evil can stand against that, for there is “none other Name under Heaven given among men, whereby men can be saved.” To every thought of want or lack, “Jesus saves from poverty,” to every fear, “Jesus saves from fear.”

Do this to every ill and it will vanish, as night when the sun arises.

February 25 - The War Within

And he was dumb, because he believed not.

There is physical correspondence to faith and to doubt.

Especially is this so among those who would serve Me.  For unlike others, they are not so controlled by the law of physical success or failure, but are under the direct control of the Laws of My Kingdom.

So, in many cases, you may note good health in one ignorant of Me, and ill-health in one of My followers, until he has learned the full control of the physical by the Spiritual.  In his case the warring of  physical and Spiritual may cause physical ill-health, or unrest.

So do not fret about the physical side, aim increasingly at control by My Spirit.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 24 Feb 2020, 2:30 pm

February 24 - Share Everything

“And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation.”
2 Corinthians 5:18

Silently the work of the Spirit is done.

Already Love is drawing others to you. Take all who come as sent by Me, and give them a royal welcome. It will surprise you, all that I have planned for you.

Welcome all who come with the love of both your hearts. You may not see the work. Today they may not need you. Tomorrow they may need you. I may send you strange visitors. Make each desire to return. Nobody must come and feel unwanted.

Share your Love, your Joy, your Happiness, your time, your food, gladly with all. Such wonders will unfold. You see it all but in bud now — the glory of the open flower is beyond all your telling. Love, Joy, Peace, in richest abundance — only believe. Give out Love and all you can with a glad free heart and hand. Use all you can for others, and back will come such countless stores and blessings.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 23 Feb 2020, 11:23 pm

February 23 - Secret of Healing

“But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings.”
Malachi 4:2

Love the busy life. It is a joy-filled life. I love you both and bid you be of good cheer. Take your fill of joy in the Spring.

Live outside whenever possible. Sun and air are My great healing forces, and that inward Joy that changes poisoned blood to a pure healthy life-giving flow.

Never forget that real healing of body, mind, and Spirit comes from within, from the close loving contact of your spirit with My Spirit.

February 23 Conquering and To Conquer

Always seek some conquest, for spiritual growth requires it.  In the natural world you see how necessary this striving is, and in the mental and spiritual worlds there must be struggle too.

So, as you go forward in your spiritual life, you will see always a fresh conquest demanding your effort.

Shun stagnation.  Never be discouraged if always you see some fault requiring to be overcome, some obstacle to be surmounted.

Thus you go forth with Me conquering and to conquer.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 23 Feb 2020, 11:21 pm

February 23 - Secret of Healing

“But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings.”
Malachi 4:2

Love the busy life. It is a joy-filled life. I love you both and bid you be of good cheer. Take your fill of joy in the Spring.

Live outside whenever possible. Sun and air are My great healing forces, and that inward Joy that changes poisoned blood to a pure healthy life-giving flow.

Never forget that real healing of body, mind, and Spirit comes from within, from the close loving contact of your spirit with My Spirit.

February 23 Conquering and To Conquer

Always seek some conquest, for spiritual growth requires it.  In the natural world you see how necessary this striving is, and in the mental and spiritual worlds there must be struggle too.

So, as you go forward in your spiritual life, you will see always a fresh conquest demanding your effort.

Shun stagnation.  Never be discouraged if always you see some fault requiring to be overcome, some obstacle to be surmounted.

Thus you go forth with Me conquering and to conquer.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next