World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» THE BLAZE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyToday at 5:32 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyToday at 4:35 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyToday at 3:55 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyToday at 3:45 pm by Admin

» israelAM
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyToday at 3:41 pm by Admin

» AISH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyToday at 3:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyToday at 3:20 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyToday at 3:18 pm by Admin

» The Life and Death of Binyamin Airley
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyToday at 2:39 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 11:11 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 12:02 am by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:17 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 5:45 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

servant @ TWO LISTENERS - Page 33 Empty Re: servant @ TWO LISTENERS

Post  Admin Tue 19 May 2020, 10:57 pm

God Calling    by Two Listeners

May 19 - Rescued and Guided

The eternal God is thy refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. 
Deuteronomy 33:27

Rest knowing all is so safe in My Hands. Rest is Trust. Ceaseless activity is distrust. Without the knowledge that I am working for you, you do not rest. Inaction then would be the outcome of despair.

My Hand is not shortened that it cannot save. Know that, repeat it, rely on it, welcome the knowledge, delight in it. Such a truth is a hope flung to a drowning man. Every repetition of it is one pull nearer shore and safety.

Let that illustration teach you a great truth.  Lay hold of the truth, pray it, affirm it, hold on to the rope.  How foolish are your attempts to save yourself, one hand on the  rope, and one making efforts to swim ashore!  You may relinquish your hold of the rope and hinder the rescuer – who has to act with the greater caution lest he lose you.

The storms and tempests are not all of life.  The Psalmist who said “All thy waves and thy billows are gone over me” wrote also “He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings.”

Meditate upon that wonder – truth, the three steps safety, security, guidance.  (1) “He brought me up also out of an horrible pit” – Safety.  (2) “He set my feet upon a rock” – Security (3) “He established my goings” – Guidance. No. 3 is the final stage when the saved soul trusts Me so entirely it seeks no more its own way but leaves all future plans to Me its Rescuer.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

Copyright © 2020 Two Listeners, All rights reserved.

God At Eventide  by Two Listeners

May 19 - The Ordered Life

You cannot be doing My work well and wielding a worthy influence unless all your life is ordered.

Let that be your aim and your achievement.

Secure this order and you will be able to do so much more in My service, and, without haste or unrest, reflect more the order and beauty of My Kingdom.

You need this discipline in your life.

Peace is the result of an ordered life lived with Me.

Prepare yourself for each task, for each occasion.  Pray for those you will contact, your time with them.

This will save discord, and will enable the work and planning, in which you cooperate with them, to be fruitful for good.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 18 May 2020, 9:01 pm

May 18 - New and Vital Power

I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 
John 10:10
“Look unto Me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth.”   Not for merit was salvation, the promise was to all who looked.

To look is surely within the Power of everyone.  One look suffices. Salvation follows.

Look and you are saved from despair.  Look and you are saved from care. Look and you are saved from worry. Look, and into you there flows a peace beyond all understanding, a Power new and vital, a Joy wonderful indeed.

Look and keep looking. Doubt flees, Joy reigns, and Hope conquers.

Life, Eternal Life, is yours – revitalizing, renewing.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

May 18 - The Healing Light

Wherever My followers go, there should be My Light surrounding them.  The Light of the Sun of Righteousness.

Evil cannot live in that Light.

Man is only just learning that light banishes disease.

Every follower of Mine who is in close personal touch with Me is surrounded by this Light.  Light Eternal.  Light reflected by a consciousness of My Presence.

So whether he speak or not he must be the means of diffusing My Light wherever he goes.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from falling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 May 2020, 4:35 pm

May 17 - My Messenger Goes Before

When you think of Me as your Rescuer, remember it is not only from sin, depression, or despair.

It is from the difficulties of life also and from perplexity as to your path.  I solve your problems.  I provide the channel through which help will come.

I send My messenger to prepare your way before you.  I train you so that you may be fitted for your next task, so that you may be worthy of My promised blessing.  That blessing which I long to shower on you.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from fallin, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 May 2020, 11:49 am

May 17 - Sorrow Into Joy

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
1 Thessalonians 4:11

“Sorrow may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.”

My bravest are those who can anticipate the morning and feel in the night of sorrow that underlying Joy that tells of confident expectations of the morning.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 May 2020, 10:35 pm

May 3 - Useless Activity

Preparation time is so neglected by My followers.  Consequently there is lack of power in work for Me.

To alter the laws of a country is no real remedy for ill.  Men’s hearts must be altered by contact with Me.

Remember the lessons I have taught you about useless activity.  When most work cries out to be done, then it is truly the time — not to rush, but to Commune with Me and My Father.

Never feel strong in yourself.  Know that only in My Strength can you accomplish all.  No mountain of difficulty can then be insurmountable or immovable.

May 4 - Share With Me

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear; because fear hath torment.
1 John 4:18
Delight in My Love. Try to live in the rapture of the Kingdom.

Claim big things. Claim great things. Claim Joy and Peace and freedom from care. Joy in Me.

I am your Lord, your Creator. Remember too that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever. Your Creator, when My thought about the world called it into being – your Creator as much, too, today, when I can, by loving thought for you, call into being all you need on the material plane.

Joy in Me, trust in Me, share all life with Me, see Me in everything, rejoice in me. Share all with Me as a child shares its pains and cuts and griefs and newfound treasures of joys and little work with its Mother.

And give Me the joy of sharing all with you.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

May 4 - The Acceptable Gift

Rest in My Love.  Abide in Me.

Leave all to follow Me — your pride, your self-sufficiency, your fears of what others may think — All.

Have no fear.  Go forth into the unknown with Me, fearful of nothing with so sure a convoy.

Just as a flower, given as an offering to a loved one, so is your tribute of love to Me.

As Mary gave her Love-offering, spikenard very precious, so give to Me your love and understanding.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 03 May 2020, 6:44 pm

May 3 - Kill Self Now

Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with him, that the body of sin might  be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin. 
Romans 6:6

Self dethroned – that is the lesson, but in its place put Love for Me, knowledge of Me.

Self, not only dethroned, but dead. A dead self is not an imprisoned self.  An imprisoned self is more potent to harm. In all training – (in Mine of you, and in yours of others) – let self die.

But for each blow to the life of self you must at the same time embrace and hold fast the new Life, Life with Me.

It is not a dead self that men have to fear, but a thwarted, captive, imprisoned self.  That self is infinitely more self-centered than the self-allowed full play.  But to you, My children, I teach a higher science-law than even freedom of the self.  I teach death to the self.  No repressions, just death.  Petty self-life exchanged for Divine Life.

And now I can make more clear to you what I would say about forgiveness of injuries.

But what you do not see is that you, the self in you, can never forgive injuries.  The very thought of them means self in the foreground, then the injury, instead of appearing less, appears greater. It is one of My commands that as you seek My forgiveness, so you must forgive.

No, My children, as all true Love is of God and is God, so all true forgiveness is of God and is God. The self cannot forgive. Kill self.

Cease trying to forgive those who fretted or wronged you.  It is a mistake to think about it.  Aim at killing the self now – in your daily life, and then, and not until then, you will find there is nothing that even remembers injury, because the only one injured, the self, is dead.

As long as it recurs to your mind you deceive yourself if you think it forgiven.

Many deceive themselves in this.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 May 2020, 5:00 pm

May 2 - Souls That Smile

And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you. 
Ephesians 4:32

To conquer adverse circumstances, conquer yourselves. The answer to the desire of My Disciples to follow Me was “Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.”

To accomplish much, be much.  In all cases the doing, to be well-doing, must be the mere unconscious expression of the being.

Fear not, fear not, all is well. Let the day be full of little prayers to Me, little turnings toward me. The smiles of the soul at one it loves.

Men call the Father the First Cause. Yes! See Him as the First Cause of every warm ray, every color in the sunset, every gleam on the water, every beautiful flower, every planned pleasure.

May 2 - Peace Unto Your Soul

Peace I leave with you, My Peace give I unto you.

I knew that only in Peace could My work be done.  Only in Peace could My followers help souls to Me.  At all costs keep that Peace.  If your heart-peace is unruffled, then every thought is a mighty force for ME.  Then every act is one of power.

Rely on My leading.  Nothing is impossible to Me.

Unlimited expectancy yours.  Unlimited power Mine.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 May 2020, 4:57 pm

Still Standing
My Manna

“Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, but it did not fall, because it had been founded on the rock (Matt 7:24-25).

When we hear Jesus' words, we need to act upon them.  Jesus taught us to how to build our house.  He taught us to build on solid rock.  It requires effort to build on rock.  That rock is Jesus. 

Jesus is our sure foundation for life.  We can anchor on Him for He is trustworthy.  He will hold us when we fall.  He will guide us in the right way.

The foolish man hears but ignores what Jesus taught.  He thinks he can build anyhow anywhere.  So he builds on the sand.  Sand is easy to dig.  You can easily lay a foundation on sand.  But sand will not ground the house. 

Sand will be blown away.  Like the philosophies of this world.  They change with time.  Because man is finite.  He does not know everything.  He don’t have the answer to eternal life. 

Only Jesus has the answer to eternal life.  He is the answer to man's greatest problem – forgiveness of sin. His teachings are timeless.

The storms of life will beat on the wise and the foolish.

But after the storm, the house built on the rock was still standing.  The house built on sand was washed away.

Storms will beat on you.  But because you built on Jesus by following His words, when the storm clears, you will still be standing.

Take heed to Jesus' words and act accordingly.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 May 2020, 12:07 am

May 1 -Bounteous Giving

Not what you can gain in any situation, but what you can give must be your question. You follow Me, of Whom it was said, “Even Christ pleased not Himself.”  So love, so help, so serve.

Seek the weak and wandering.  Care for all.

Realize My overflowing and overwhelming Bounty.  The stores of the Lord are inexhaustible.  But to test and prove My generosity fully you must be generous.

My lovers give with no stingy hands.  A heart overflowing with gratitude for what it has received expends joyous gratitude in giving.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 01 May 2020, 1:09 pm

May 1 - Delay Is Not Denial

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 

Isaiah 55:9

Read the lessons of Divine control in Nature’s laws.

Nature is but the expression of Eternal Thought in Time. Study the outward form – grasp the Eternal Thought, and if you can read the thoughts of the Father, then indeed you know Him.

Leave Me out of nothing. Love all My ways with you. Know indeed that “All is well.”  Delay is but the wonderful and all-loving restraint of your Father – not reluctance, not desire to deny – but the Divine control of a Father who can scarcely brook the delay.

Delay has to be – sometimes.  Your lives are so linked up with those of others, so bound by circumstances that to let your desire have instant fulfillment might in many cases cause another, as earnest prayer, to go unanswered.

But think for a moment of the Love and thoughtful care that seek to harmonize and reconcile all your desires and longings and prayers.

Delay is not denial – not even withholding. It is the opportunity for God to work out your problems and accomplish your desires in the most wonderful way possible for you.

Oh! children, trust Me. Remember that your Maker is also your Servant, quick to fulfill, quick to achieve, faithful in accomplishment.  Yes.  All is well.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 10 Apr 2020, 9:58 pm

April 10 - Break Free

I sent no disciple to carry My Healing Power to the Syrophoenician woman’s sick daughter, the centurion’s servant, or to the ruler’s son. My Word was all-sufficient.

All that I needed was the faith of the petitioner. Can you not realize that?

Learn to understand and to ask more of Me. If you do not, then others’ bonds are your responsibility.

Loose your own body from all bonds. Remember “the beam and the mote.”

As the fault (the beam) is removed from your own eye, giving you the power to remove the mote from your brother’s eye, so if you bring your body into subjection, discipline it wholly, you will be enabled to free your brother from bonds that bind him to ill-health.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 10 Apr 2020, 1:03 pm

April 10 - Pride Bars The Way
Good Friday

And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.
1 John 3:22

Obedience is one of the keys unlocking the door into My Kingdom, so love and obey. No man can obey Me implicitly without in time realizing My Love, in his turn responding by love to that Love, and then experiencing the joy won of the beloved, and the lover.

The rough stone steps of obedience lead up to the mosaic of Joy and Love that floor My Heaven. As one on earth who loves another says, “Where you are is home,” so it is in relation with Me. Where I am is My Home — is Heaven.

Heaven may be in a sordid slum or a palace, and I can make My Home in the humblest heart. I can only dwell with the humble. Pride stands sentinel at the door of the heart to shut out the lowly, humble Christ.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 09 Apr 2020, 11:49 pm

April 9 - Risen Life

That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection,and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death.
Philippians 3:10
“Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.” Isaiah 60:1

The Call comes on this My Day for all who love Me, to arise from earth-bands, from sin, and sloth and depression, distrust, fear, all that hinders the Risen Life. To arise to Beauty, to Holiness, to Joy, to Peace, to work inspired by Love and Joy, to rise from death to Life.

Remember that death was the last enemy I destroyed. So with death My Victory was complete. You have nothing then to fear. Sin, too, is conquered and forgiven, as you live and move and work with Me. All that depresses you, all that you fear, are powerless to harm you. They are but phantoms. The real forces I conquered in the wilderness, the Garden of Gethsemane, on the Cross, in the Tomb.

Let nothing hinder your Risen Life. “Risen with Christ,” said My servant Paul. Seek to know more and more of that Risen Life. That is the Life of Conquest. Of that Risen Life was it truly said: “I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me.” Fear and despair and tears come as you stand by the empty Tomb. “They have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him.”

Rise from your fears and go out into the sunlight to meet Me, your Risen Lord.

April 9 - The Life Glorious

If by the Spirit you mortify the flesh, you shall live.

This is a further progress-step in My Kingdom. The flesh must hold no pleasure for you that is not held in leash, always under subjection to the Spirit.

It was the utter subjection of the flesh that was manifested in My Silence at the pillar, and in the face of the jibes and insults and blows. It was this complete subjection which meant a Risen Body.

Resurrection-faith is not a matter of belief in Me, and in My Power working a miracle, it is a faith in Me and My Power leading to entire subjection of the body.

The body completely under control of the Spirit is a Risen Body. See now the importance of self-discipline.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 08 Apr 2020, 7:27 pm

April 8 - Marks of the Kingdom

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you.
2 Corinthians 6:17

Our Savior, we greet Thee. Thy Love and Sacrifice we would return in our poor faulty measure by Love and sacrifice.

No gift is poor if it expresses the true Love of the giver. So to Me your heart’s gifts are rich and precious. Rejoice in My glad acceptance as you bring your Easter offerings.

My children must make a stand. “Come ye out from among them and be ye separate” was the command. Today in life and work, in Love and service, My children must be outstanding. I called a Peculiar People to make known My Name. My servant Paul said that My followers must be willing to be deemed “fools” for My Sake.

Be ready to stand aside and let the fashions and customs of the world go by, when My Glory and My Kingdom are thereby served. Be known by the Marks that distinguish those of My Kingdom. Be ready to confess Me before man. To count all things as loss so that you may gain Me in your lives.

April 8 - Stones Rolled Away

And they saw that the stone was rolled away.

How needless their questioning among themselves had been: — “Who shall roll away the stone?”

Wherever My followers go full of desire to do Me loving service, they shall find the stones of difficulty, of obstruction, rolled away.

They came, these faithful women, to the sepulcher with the spices and ointments they had prepared.

Come, too, with your spices of Love to do Me service, and you shall find you have been anticipated. I am ever eager in Love to do you service.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 07 Apr 2020, 7:28 pm

April 7 - Calvary

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God.
Galatians 2:20
From the death of My Body on the Cross, as from the shedding of husks in seed-life, springs that New Life which is My Gift to every man who will accept it.

Die with Me to self — to human life, and then you will know the rapturous Joy of Easter Resurrection.

A Risen Life so glad and free can be yours.

Mary left home and kindred, friends, all, that Easter morning in her search for Me, and not until the “Mary” had been followed by the glad triumphant rapture of her “Rabboni” was her search over.

So with each of you. Man speaks to you too of the buried Christ. Search until you meet Me face to face, and My tender uttering of your name awakes your glad “Rabboni.”

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from filling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

April 7 - Bear Reproach Gladly

Rest unto your souls is found at My Feet. The place of rest is the place of humility.

When you rejoice to serve humbly, when you are content for men to think ill of you, when you can bear reproach and scorn gladly, then what can disturb the gladness of your soul, its rest?

No unrest can assail and hurt the soul that has not its spring in self. That self must be nailed to My Cross, that self must die before you can truly say –“I live, yet not I, but Christ liveth in me.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 06 Apr 2020, 9:28 pm

April 6 - Easter Joy

Take therefore no thought for the morrow.
Matthew 6:34
I lay My loving Hands on you in blessing. Wait in Love and longing to feel their tender pressure and, as you wait, courage and hope will flow into your being, irradiating all your lives with the warm sun of My Presence.

Let all go this Eastertide. Loosen your hold on earth, its care, its worries, even its joys. Unclasp your hands, relax, and then the tide of Easter Joy will come. Put aside all thought of the future, of the past. Relinquish all to get the Easter Sacrament of Spiritual Life.

So often man, crying out for some blessing, has yet such tight hold on some earth-treasure that he has no hand to receive Mine, as I hold it out in Love. Easter is the wonder-time of all the year. A blessing is yours to take. Sacrifice all to that.

April 6 - The Veil Has Gone

And the veil of the Temple was rent in twain, from the top to the bottom.

The veil that had hidden God from the knowledge and sight of man is at last removed.

I, God and man, had torn away the veil separating God the Father, and man, My brother. I came to reveal my Father to man, and I live, ever live, to make intercession to the Father for man. I am the Great Mediator between God and man, the Man, Christ JESUS.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 05 Apr 2020, 10:02 pm

April 5 - Heart's Interpreter

Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee.
Psalm 116:7
Rest in Me. Seek this evening time just to be with Me. Do not feel you have failed if sometimes I ask you only to rest together in My Presence.

I am with you, much with you both, not only at these times, at all times. Feel conscious of My Presence. Earth has no greater joy than that.

I am the heart’s great Interpreter. Even souls who are the nearest together have much in their natures that remain a sealed book to each other, and only as I enter and control their lives, do I reveal to each the mysteries of the other.

Each soul is so different — I alone understand perfectly the language of each, and I can interpret between the two.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.    Amen.    Jude 1:24-25

April 5 - Redeemed

Agony and heartache, pain and loneliness, such as no human being has ever known, were the price of your redemption.

Truly you are not your own.

You are bought with the price. You belong to Me.

You are Mine to use, Mine to love, Mine to provide for.

Man does not understand the infinite Love of the Divine. Man teaches that as I bought him, so he has to serve, obey, and live for me.

He fails to understand that because he is Mine, bought by Me, it is My responsibility to supply his every need. His part is to realize My ownership and to claim My Love and Power.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 04 Apr 2020, 7:02 pm

April 4 - Divine Efficiency

That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory.
1 Peter 1:7
I am all-powerful and all-knowing and I have all your affairs in My Hands. Divine efficiency as well as Divine power is being brought to bear on them. All miracle-work is not the work of a moment as so often men imagine.

My servant Peter was not changed in a flash from a simple fisherman to a great leader and teacher, but through the very time of faithlessness — through the very time of denial — I was yet making him all that he should be. Impetuous spokesman as he always was, ready to lead the other disciples, Peter could never have been the after power he was, had he not learned his weakness. No man can save, unless he understands the sinner.

The Peter who was a mighty force for Me afterwards, who, more than all others, founded My church, was not even first the Peter who said, “Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God,” but the Peter who denied Me. He who had tested My forgiveness in his moment of abject remorse, he could best speak of Me as the Savior.

The Kingdom of Heaven can only be preached by those who have learned to prize the authority of its Kingdom. A many-sided training My Apostles need. Oh! joy. Oh, rejoice. I love you. Not one test too much will I lay on you.

April 4 - Sharing My Burden

Remember the Truth that you are learning, even now, though dimly.

In Eternal Life there are no time-limits. So My sacrifice was for you today, this hour, as truly as ever it was for those who watched Me on Calvary. I am the changeless One. The same yesterday and forever. Sacrificing Myself today, rising today. You then, once you embrace Eternal Life, enter into My Suffering, and help to carry My Cross, as truly today as if you had walked beside Me to Calvary.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 03 Apr 2020, 9:09 pm

April 3 - Greatness Is Service

Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice
Philippians 4:4
My children, I am here, your waiting Lord, ready at your call. I am among you as one that serveth, Meek and Holy, ready to be used and commanded. Remember that is the finest quality of greatness — service. I, who could command a universe — I await the commands of My children. Bring Me into everything.

You will find such Joy as the time goes on in speaking to each other of Me, and together climbing higher. Always humble, meek, and lowly in heart.

Learn this — no position — just a servant.

April 3 - See Them Free

If I bore the sins of all in My agonized Heart in the Garden of Gethsemane and on Calvary, then when you seek to punish others whom you despise, you punish and despise Me.

My throwing aside the grave-clothes, and My stepping out into that sunlit Garden on Easter Morn were symbolic of the freedom I had bought for My children, and which they would know in Me.

Are you seeking to bind the grave-clothes round Me? When you recognize a man’s sins you must go further always and see him as free, the grave-clothes of sin and limitation cast aside; the stone, that shut out his Vision of Love and God, rolled away; he, the risen man, walking in My Strength, and conquering in My Power.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 19 Mar 2020, 10:47 pm

March 19 - Courage

Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the Lord our God.
Psalm 20:7
I am here. Fear not. Can you really trust Me? I am a God of Power, as well as a Man of Love, so human, yet so divine.

Just trust. I cannot, and I will not, fail you. All is well. Courage.

Many are praying for you both.

March 19 - Your Resolutions

By the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Obedience is the keystone of your arch of worship. On it depends your Love and Power.

Through that archway shall many pass into My Holy Place. Once therein their questing souls will pass into My Holy of Holies. Is it too much to ask of you obedience that this may be accomplished?

Do not fret that your life is lived in lowly places. It is not to be lived to impress this earth-plane, but to be so faithful and obedient that those for whom you desire much, shall have THAT much impressed upon them on the spirit-plane.

That much, and more, than you can desire for them.

Now unto Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 Mar 2020, 11:48 pm

March 18 - Your Resolutions

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
Jeremiah 33:3
Listen, listen, I am your Lord. Before me there is none other. Just trust Me in everything. Help is here all the time.

The difficult way is nearly over, but you have learnt in it lessons you could learn in no other way. “The kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” Wrest from Me, by firm and simple trust and persistent prayer, the treasures of My Kingdom.

Such wonderful things are coming to you, Joy – Peace – Assurance – Security – Health – Happiness – Laughter.

Claim big, really big, things now. Remember, nothing is too big. Satisfy the longings of My Heart to give. Blessing, abundant blessing on you both now and always. Peace.

March 18 - Joy For Sorrow

I bind up the broken hearts with the cords wherewith men scourged Me in the Judgment Hall, with the whips of scorn wherewith men have mocked My Love and Divinity down the ages.

Symbol, this, of the way in which, out of seeming obstacles stepping-stones can be fashioned, and, out of trials undreamt-of, blessings can be wrought.

Share My Life with its longings and tears, with its Joys unspeakable and its heartaches beyond human description.

Share My Joy.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 17 Mar 2020, 7:49 pm

March 17 - No Greater Joy

There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
Hebrews 4:9,10
Withdraw into the calm of communion with Me. Rest – rest, rest in that calm and Peace. Life knows no greater joy than you will find in converse and companionship with Me.

You are Mine. When the soul finds its home of rest in Me, then it is, that its real Life begins. Not in years, as man counts it, do we measure in My Kingdom.

We count only from his second birth, that new birth of which I spoke to Nicodemus when I said, “Ye must be born again.” We know no life but Eternal Life and when a man enters into that, then he lives.

And this is Life Eternal, to know God, My Father and Me, the Son sent by Him. So immature, so childish, so empty is all so-called living before that. I shower Love on you. Pass Love on.

Do not fear. To fear is as foolish as if a small child with a small coin, but a rich father, fretted about how rent and rates should be paid, and what he or she would do about it. Is this work Mine or not? You need to trust Me for everything.

March 17 - The Real World

“Blessed are they that hear My Voice.”

Deaf to My Voice man can so often be. Live, My children, more in the Unseen World. There, in the contemplation of Me, your whole nature becomes sensitive to My faintest whisper.

I have told you, I tell you again, the Unseen World is the real world. Realize more and more as you go through this earth-life that this is only a material-plane parenthesis. The real paragraph, chapter, book of Life is the Spirit-Life.

This point of view will alter your idea of suffering, failure, and the work of life here. It will give you a new view of death. Birth begins the parenthesis, death closes it. Then back to real Life-History. Absorb this.

When you have done so, you will get that same idea about the various periods of your earth-life. Times of struggle, defeat, joy, failure, work, rest, success — treat them all as parts of a parenthesis in the one Eternal Life of spiritual progress.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 16 Mar 2020, 10:06 pm

March 16 - Reflect Me

In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength.
Isaiah 30:15

My children, I am here beside you. Draw near in spirit to Me. Shut out the distractions of the world. I am your Life, the very breath of your soul. Learn what it is to shut yourself in the secret place of your being, which is My secret place too.

True it is, I wait in many a heart, but so few retire into that inner place of the being to commune with Me. Wherever the soul is, I am. Man has rarely understood this. I am actually at the center of every man’s being, but, distracted with the things of the sense-life, he finds Me not.

Do you realize that I am telling you truths, revealing them, not repeating oft-told facts. Meditate on all I say. Ponder it. Not to draw your own conclusions, but to absorb Mine.

All down the ages, men have been too eager to say what they thought about My truth, and so doing, they have grievously erred. Hear Me. Talk to Me. Reflect Me. Do not say what you think about me. My words need none of man’s explanation. I can explain to each heart.

Make Me real, and leave Me to do My own work. To lead a soul to Me is one thing, to seek to stay with it to interpret mars the first great act. So would it be with human intercourse. How much more then, when it is a question of the soul, and Me, its Maker, and only real Spirit that understands it.

March 16 - Perfect Everything

“Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father in Heaven.”

That was the aim I set before My disciples when I spoke to them on the Mount.

That is the aim I set before you and every follower of Mine today.

To achieve this you would be as God.

To aim at less would mean an unworthy standard.

To keep your gaze on this as your standard means that your eyes are fixed on the Heights of God, always directed above the difficulties and the lower aims and desires and standards of others round you.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Mar 2020, 11:24 pm

March 15 - Your Cross Is You

And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:7

Remember, you are only an instrument. Not yours to decide how or when or where you act. I plan all that. Make yourself very fit to do My work. All that hinders your activity must be cured.

Mine is the Cross on which the burdens of the world are laid.  How foolish is any one of My disciples who seeks to bear his own burdens, when there is only one place for them – My Cross.

It is like a weary man on a hot and dusty road, bearing a heavy load, when all plans have been made for its carriage.  The road, the scenery, flowers, beauty around – all are lost.

But, My children, you may think I did say, “Take up your cross daily, and follow Me.”

Yes, but the cross given to each one of you is only a cross provided on which you can crucify the self of yours that hinders progress and Joy, and prevents the flow through your being of My invigorating Life and Spirit.

Listen to Me, love Me, joy in Me. Rejoice.

March 15 - Guidance is Guidance

Be still before Me. How often in a crisis man rushes hither and thither. Rush is a sign of weakness. Quiet abiding is a sign of strength.

A few quiet actions, as you are led to do them, and all is accomplished wisely and rightly, more quickly and more effectually than could be done by those who rush about and act feverishly.

Guidance IS Guidance, the being led, the being shown the way. Believe this.

Softly across life’s tumult, comes a gentle Voice, “Peace, be still.” The waves of difficulty will hear. They will fall back. There will be a great calm.

And then the Still Small Voice of Guidance.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Mar 2020, 1:19 am

March 14 - God's Touch

Forget not all his benefits … who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s. 
Psalm 103:2,5

Near, all broodingly near, as some tender motherbird anxious over its young, I am here.  I am your Lord, Life of your body and mind and soul – renewer of your youth.

You do not know all that this time of converse with Me will mean to you.  Did not My servant Isaiah say, “They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength.  They shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.”

Persevere in all I tell you to do.  The persistent carrying out of My commands, My desires, will unfailingly bring you, as far as spiritual, mental, and temporal things are concerned, to that place where you would be.

If you look back over My Words to you, you will see that My leading has been very gradual, and that only as you have carried out My wishes, have I been able to give you more clear and definite teaching and guidance.

Man’s ecstasy is God’s touch on quickened, responsive, spirit-nerves.  Joy – Joy – Joy

March 14 - Your Weak Point

Be not overcome of evil, but overcome with good.

The instruments in your hand for good are invincible against evil, did you but use them.

Every evil you face boldly, in My Spirit, flees at once, ashamed. No evil can look good in the face. Teach to all — that good is stronger than evil. You must answer the challenge of evil.

This spiritual warfare must be ceaselessly waged by My followers. Remember it is not where you are strongest that evil will attack you, but at your weak points. Hence the need to overcome. Be ready to see a weakness in yourself, and attack that until you are victor.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next