World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» THE BLAZE
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» AISH
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:55 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 9:24 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 11:03 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:48 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:46 pm by Admin

» Woke Kindergarten?
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:12 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 8:57 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 6:52 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Ukraine - Page 2 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 9:52 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Ukraine

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Ukraine - Page 2 Empty Re: Ukraine

Post  Admin Wed 02 Mar 2022, 6:18 pm

Reluctant Russian troops are punching holes in their vehicle gas tanks to avoid conflict
Hampered by logistics problems, including lack of fuel and food, some Russian troops in Ukraine are reportedly surrendering en masse and even sabotaging their own vehicles to get out of the conflict, a U.S. defense official said Tuesday.
In some cases, entire Russian units have laid down their arms and surrendered without a fight after encountering stiff resistance from Ukrainian troops, a senior Pentagon official said, according to the New York Times.
The official indicated that a significant number of Russian troops are young recruits who have been poorly trained and were not prepared for the full-scale invasion ordered by Russian President Vladimir Putin last week.
Continue reading Reluctant Russian troops are punching holes in their vehicle gas tanks to avoid conflict at End Time Headlines.
Read on » https://endtimeheadlines.org/2022/03/reluctant-russian-troops-are-punching-holes-in-their-vehicle-gas-tanks-to-avoid-conflict/
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 02 Mar 2022, 4:39 pm

70 Soldiers Killed In Russian Artillery Strike In Ukraine
Up to 70 Ukrainian soldiers have been killed in a Russian artillery strike on Ukraine’s north-eastern city of Okhtyrka, several sources say. https://www.worthynews.com/65827-70-soldiers-killed-in-russian-artillery-strike-in-ukraine
Turkey Backs Ukraine on NATO and EU, Moves to Limit Russian Warships’ Entry to Black Sea
Initially restrained in its response to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, Turkey shifted its stance at the weekend, with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan calling the attack “unacceptable” and saying his country would restrict Russia warships’ entry into the Black Sea to “prevent escalation.”
https://www.worthynews.com/65818-turkey-backs-ukraine-on-nato-and-eu-moves-to-limit-russian-warships-entry-to-black-sea
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 Feb 2022, 11:55 pm

The Invasion of Ukraine - Is it God’s Judgment?
Amidst the invasion of Russia into Ukraine, there is still much we don’t know. Early reports reveal that there has already been shelling in the capital city of Kiev, and Ukraine has already shot down an enemy aircraft over the city. Many have fled to western parts of the country, and others who remain are stuck by downed transportation or no means to escape.

As Christians, we should be concerned for our Jewish and Christian brothers who reside in Ukraine. There are more than 200,000 Jews living in the country, and Israel has been making potential plans to bring them to Israel in the face of a war with Russia. We have yet to see if this mass aliyah will materialize. Could this be part of the greater Exodus spoken of in Jeremiah 16:14-15?

“Therefore behold, the days are coming,” says the Lord, “that it shall no more be said, ‘The Lord lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of Egypt,’ but, ‘The Lord lives who brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north and from all the lands where He had driven them.’ For I will bring them back into their land which I gave to their fathers.”

Now is the time to pray for the Jews of Ukraine, not only that they will be protected, but also that they will have an irresistible draw to return to the land of Israel. In the face of Russian invasion, we should pray that they will have a means of escape back to the land of their forefathers.

I recently came across information from a pastor in India concerning Ukraine’s violent history with the Jewish population of Ukraine. Going back as far as. . .
Read more https://theisraelguys.com/unkraine-invasion/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Feb 2022, 10:16 pm

Ukraine - Page 2 Ukrain11

Canon Andrew White[/url]

F7ebrSuoahr0fy2284 loaltea 6:42 PM  · 

AMAZING FACTS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THE UKRANE

For those who ask: “Why does Ukraine matter? “
This is why Ukraine matters.
Being the second largest country by area in Europe and has a population of over 40 million, Ukraine ranks:
1st in Europe in proven recoverable reserves of uranium ores
2nd place in Europe and 10th place in the world in terms of titanium ore reserves
2nd place in the world in terms of explored reserves of manganese ores (2.3 billion tons, or 12% of the world's reserves)
2nd largest iron ore reserves in the world (30 billion tons)
2nd place in Europe in terms of mercury ore reserves
3rd place in Europe (13th place in the world) in shale gas reserves (22 trillion cubic meters)
4th in the world by the total value of natural resources
7th place in the world in coal reserves (33.9 billion tons)
Ukraine is an important agricultural country:
1st in Europe in terms of arable land area
3rd place in the world by the area of black soil (25% of world's volume)
1st place in the world in exports of sunflower and sunflower oil
2nd place in the world in barley production and 4th place in barley exports
3rd largest producer and 4th largest exporter of corn in the world
4th largest producer of potatoes in the world
5th largest rye producer in the world
5th place in the world in bee production (75,000 tons)
8th place in the world in wheat exports
9th place in the world in the production of chicken eggs
16th place in the world in cheese exports
Ukraine can meet the food needs of 600 million people.
Ukraine is an important industrialized country:
1st in Europe in ammonia production
Europe's 2nd’s and the world’s 4th largest natural gas pipeline system
3rd largest in Europe and 8th largest in the world in terms of installed capacity of nuclear power plants;l
3rd place in Europe and 11th in the world in terms of rail network length (21,700 km)
3rd place in the world (after the U.S. and France) in production of locators and locating equipment
3rd largest iron exporter in the world
4th largest exporter of turbines for nuclear power plants in the world
4th world's largest manufacturer of rocket launchers
4th place in the world in clay exports
4th place in the world in titanium exports
8th place in the world in exports of ores and concentrates
9th place in the world in exports of defence industry products
10th largest steel producer in the world (32.4 million tons)
Ukraine matters. That is why its independence is important to the rest of the world. These resources are why Russia is chomping at the bits to take it. Copied
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Feb 2022, 8:33 pm

https://www.faithwire.com/2022/02/24/are-we-living-in-the-biblical-end-times-what-scripture-says-about-gog-magog-and-russian-chaos/?

Ukraine - Page 2 Gog_ma12
Are We Living in the Biblical End Times? What Scripture Says About Gog, Magog, and Russian Chaos

By Billy Hallowell Editor
February 24, 2022
As Russia continues an unprovoked invasion into the sovereign nation of Ukraine, political warnings abound.

Ukraine Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba told the United Nations on Wednesday an outright war with Russia would be the “end of the world order.” Others are pondering what Russian President Vladamir Putin’s obstinate and dangerous acts mean for the future of international affairs more broadly.

Amid all this dismay, though, is a lingering theological conversation that has unfolded for decades around the biblical end times and Russia’s theoretical involvement in it.

Are the end times upon us? Are Russia’s actions part of the eschatological landscape? What does it all mean? These are just some of the pressing questions before us.

Is Russia a key end-times player?

Most Bible experts carefully discuss these issues and are cautious not to overstate or definitively make proclamations about nations and events, though viable theories have emerged that are worth exploring.

Author Joel Rosenberg has been among those who have vocally explored Old Testament prophecies about the biblical end of days, discussing Russia’s potential placement in the mix. He published a blog post a few years ago in which he discussed world events as they pertain to the writings of Ezekiel, a biblical prophet.

“The Hebrew prophet Ezekiel wrote 2,500 years ago that in the ‘last days’ of history, Russia and Iran will form a military alliance to attack Israel from the north,” Rosenberg wrote. “Bible scholars refer to this eschatological conflict, described in Ezekiel 38–39, as the ‘War of Gog & Magog.'”

The text discusses a “Gog, of the land of Magog” and points to not only a battle but a victory for the Lord before the world’s eyes. Ezekiel 38:14-16 (NIV) reads:

Is This the End Time? | Episode 311 | Closer To Truth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWVCuVlE3A0

“Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.”

Read the rest here.   https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Ezekiel%2038&version=NIV

What is Gog and Magog?
There are undoubtedly many opinions surrounding Gog, Magog, and the intensely complex themes in these biblical texts. GotQuestions is one of the outlets that has provided an explainer regarding Russia, among other facets.

“Gog is a person. Whoever Gog is, he is from the land of Magog and is the leader of Tubal and Meshek (some translations add ‘Rosh’ to the list) and a confederacy of other nations: Persia, Cush, Put, Gomer, and Beth Togarmah (Ezekiel 38:5–6),” the outlet notes. “And, whoever he is, he will have plans to ‘attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people,’ viz., Israel (verses 11, 14, and 18). But, regardless of Gog’s plans, the Lord God is against him and will defeat him soundly (Ezekiel 38:4, 19–23; 39:3–5).”

This is a pretty concise recap of what is believed to be happening in this text. But you might have a lingering question: Why is Russia believed to be Magog by so many?

If you take out a map and look to the north (these Scriptures note Gog comes from the “far north”), you’ll find Russia and former Soviet territories. So, it’s not surprising to see so many Bible experts point to this region.

One other note worth mentioning here is “Persia,” a nation listed as being in alliance with Magog, is modern-day Iran. Considering current affairs and trajectories, that piece is raising a lot of eyebrows.

You can read more about it here.https://www.gotquestions.org/Russia-end-times.html

No one knows the day or hour

Again, these themes are complicated. Dr. Roger Barrier, a retired teaching pastor from Casas Church in Tucson, Arizona, has given us something essential to remember when we explore the end of days: “God has not chosen to give us all of the details regarding the end times.”

Thus, some of the details are murky, and there’s much to distill.

And sometimes, we won’t be able to have definitive answers about what is unfolding, specifically when it comes to events like Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. That said, Barrier has noted that understanding to the best of our abilities what the Bible says about eschatology can help us fully understand Scripture and 
live holy lives.
https://www.crosswalk.com/church/pastors-or-leadership/ask-roger/gog-and-magog-who-are-they-and-what-do-they-have-to-do-with-the-last-days.html

Plainly stated: it’s incredibly fruitful to explore these Scriptures and have an understanding of what the biblical texts are pointing toward.

As noted, Rosenberg, author of “The Kremlin Conspiracy,” along with a host of other novels and nonfiction books, has explored these issues in national and international interviews for this very reason: to help believers navigate and understand God’s Word.

He has repeatedly affirmed that no one knows when the end of days will come but that some biblical signs are worth exploring.

“I don’t know when, I don’t have a date … but if you look at all the prophecies … one wonders,” he told Pure Flix in a 2018 interview. “You see a lot of global chaos .. more Christians have been slaughtered in the last century than at any other time in human history — and that’s saying something, because we’ve been often slaughtered.”
A Summary of the Book of Ezekiel | GotQuestions.org
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PQX-yK7_Ms&t=4s

The re-emergence of Israel
One of the critical end-times prophecies he believes is present in Ezekiel 36–39 is the re-emergence of Israel, something that unfolded in 1948, when the Jewish state ended up back on the map.

Ezekiel 36 speaks about Israel’s restoration after the Hebrews were scattered throughout the world — something God prophesies He will do for His Holy name. Verses 24-32 (NIV) read:

For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. Then you will live in the land I gave your ancestors; you will be my people, and I will be your God. I will save you from all your uncleanness. I will call for the grain and make it plentiful and will not bring famine upon you. I will increase the fruit of the trees and the crops of the field, so that you will no longer suffer disgrace among the nations because of famine. Then you will remember your evil ways and wicked deeds, and you will loathe yourselves for your sins and detestable practices. I want you to know that I am not doing this for your sake, declares the Sovereign Lord. Be ashamed and disgraced for your conduct, people of Israel!

While many Bible experts believe Israel’s re-emergence has been fulfilled, Rosenberg and others contend the Gog and Magog prophecy remains unfulfilled.

“The one-day, future evil leader of Russia is going to form an alliance with Iran, Turkey, and some other hostile countries to come and surround and attack Israel in the last days,” he said.

Some might wonder if Putin and contemporary Russia fit this bill, but Rosenberg was again cautious and said it’s possible these events are hundreds of years away — or closer. The Bible doesn’t specify, and Christians are implored not to date-set.

That said, Rosenberg delivered a warning about Putin back in 2018 that is incredibly fascinating considering the events we’re watching unfold this week.

“Vladimir Putin is more dangerous to the United States and our way of life than radical Islam,” he said. “And I don’t think most Americans process it that way.”

So, is the chaos in Ukraine part of the end times? No one knows, but considering ongoing international issues surrounding Israel, Iran, and Russia, you can bet many Christians and theologians will be closely watching.

You can read more about this topic in my book, “The Armageddon Code: One Journalist’s Quest for End-Times Answers.”

***As the number of voices facing big-tech censorship continues to grow, please sign up for Faithwire’s daily newsletter and download the CBN News app, developed by our parent company, to stay up-to-date with the latest news from a distinctly Christian perspective.***
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Feb 2022, 7:26 pm

Putin prepares to use ‘father of all bombs’ as brave Ukrainians hold up advance, West warns Russia could use weapon that vaporizes bodies
Russia could use savage superweapons that vaporize bodies and crush internal organs if their assault of Ukraine becomes bogged down, Western officials warned tonight.
They fear Vladimir Putin could resort to high-power thermobaric weapons – dubbed the ‘father of all bombs’ – as brave Ukrainians resist his attempts to take control of Kyiv. There are also concerns that units that are running behind schedule as they encounter stiff opposition could resort to indiscriminate shelling as a terror weapon.
Continue reading Putin prepares to use ‘father of all bombs’ as brave Ukrainians hold up advance, West warns Russia could use weapon that vaporizes bodies at End Time Headlines.
Read on » https://endtimeheadlines.org/2022/02/putin-prepares-to-use-father-of-all-bombs-as-brave-ukrainians-hold-up-advance-west-warns-russia-could-use-weapon-that-vaporizes-bodies/

Blinken warns Putin has his sights on countries beyond Ukraine
Secretary of State Antony Blinken said it is obvious Russian President Vladimir Putin has goals beyond Ukraine and may have other countries in his sights. “When President Biden addressed the nation today, he said that Putin wants a new Soviet Union. Is there intelligence to suggest that President Putin will advance beyond Ukraine?”
“CBS Evening News” anchor and managing editor Norah O’Donnell asked Blinken in an interview on Thursday. “You don’t need intelligence to tell you that that’s exactly what President Putin wants,” the top U.S.
Continue reading Blinken warns Putin has his sights on countries beyond Ukraine at End Time Headlines.
Read on » https://endtimeheadlines.org/2022/02/blinken-warns-putin-has-his-sights-on-countries-beyond-ukraine/

PROPHECY WATCH: New report reveals that Putin spoke with Iran’s Raisi following the invasion of Ukraine
Russian President Vladimir Putin spoke with his Iranian counterpart Ebrahim Raisi on the phone on Thursday, following the Russian invasion of Ukraine, according to the Iranian Students’ News Agency.
“I hope what is happening is for the benefit of the nations in the region,” Raisi said. Raisi stated that “NATO expansion to the east is tense,” emphasizing that expansion is a serious threat to the stability and security of independent countries in different regions.
Continue reading PROPHECY WATCH: New report reveals that Putin spoke with Iran’s Raisi following the invasion of Ukraine at End Time Headlines.
Read on » https://endtimeheadlines.org/2022/02/prophecy-watch-new-report-reveals-that-putin-spoke-with-irans-raisi-following-the-invasion-of-ukraine/

NATO sending historic deployment of troops to ‘Deter’ Putin, Anonymous declares ‘cyber war’ against Putin’s government
The North Atlantic Treaty Organization has decided to deploy elements of the NATO Response Force in an effort to thwart Russia’s onslaught in Ukraine. “What we see now is a full-fledged invasion of Ukraine,” NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said in a press conference Friday, warning that Russian forces are moving towards Kyiv.
“We are deploying elements of the NATO Response Force…to further strengthen our posture and to respond quickly to any contingency.” It is the first time that the NATO Response Force (NRF) is activated for collective defense, Stoltenberg said.
Continue reading NATO sending historic deployment of troops to ‘Deter’ Putin, Anonymous declares ‘cyber war’ against Putin’s government at End Time Headlines.
Read on » https://endtimeheadlines.org/2022/02/nato-sending-historic-deployment-of-troops-to-deter-putin-anonymous-declares-cyber-war-against-putins-government/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Feb 2022, 12:23 am

Ukraine’s Zelensky rages at Nato for leaving his countrymen ‘alone’ to fight Russia – with fears Kyiv will fall in 96 hours and many will die
Ukraine’s Volodymyr Zelensky has raged at Western cowards after his country was ‘left alone’ to face Russian troops as officials warn that Kyiv will be seized this weekend. In a video address to his nation after midnight, the president called his fallen compatriots ‘heroes’ after 137 were killed on the first day of fighting, and insisted he will stay until the bitter end.
He said: ‘They’re killing people and turning peaceful cities into military targets.
Continue reading Ukraine’s Zelensky rages at Nato for leaving his countrymen ‘alone’ to fight Russia – with fears Kyiv will fall in 96 hours and many will die at End Time Headlines.
Read on » https://endtimeheadlines.org/2022/02/ukraines-zelensky-rages-at-nato-for-leaving-his-countrymen-alone-to-fight-russia-with-fears-kyiv-will-fall-in-96-hours-and-many-will-die/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Feb 2022, 12:01 am

Over 1,000 protesters detained in anti-war rally in Russia
 Thursday, February 24, 2022 | Tag Cloud Tags: Military, News, Police, protests, Putin, Russia, UK, Ukraine, War, Worthy News
russia map worthy christian news
(Worthy News) – Protests against the Russian invasion of Ukraine took place all across Russia on Thursday, and over 1,000 protestors have been arrested.
Opposition groups said that many demonstrators were arrested by Russian police in Pushkin Square in Moscow and the same was true in other cities.
In his first public statement since his forces began the invasion of Ukraine, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that he had no other choice other than to launch a military operation. [ Source: Ynet News (Read More…) ]
https://www.ynetnews.com/article/sjenwrse9
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Feb 2022, 12:00 am

Russia Invades Ukraine, 137 Killed
 Thursday, February 24, 2022 | Tag Cloud Tags: Cuba, EU, Euro, Europe, European Union, ISIS, Military, NATO, News, nuclear, Putin, Russia, sanctions, Security, UK, Ukraine, United States, Vatican, War, Worthy News

By Stefan J. Bos, Chief International Correspondent Worthy News

KYIV/BUDAPEST (Worthy News) – With the world watching but not interfering, some 200,000 Russian troops could attack and invade Ukraine on Thursday, and the death toll reportedly rose to at least 137 people.

Air raid alarms and blasts reverberated throughout Ukraine’s capital Kyiv and other cities. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Russia is attacking his nation with forces from Crimea, Belarus, and Russia.

He claimed his country’s troops were repelling attacks in the Donbas area of eastern Ukraine and other parts of the country. But Russia said it met “little resistance” after Russian President Vladimir Putin urged Ukrainian forces to lay down their arms and go home.

The Ukrainian military stressed it killed at least 50 Russian troops and shot down six Russian aircraft. However, the military claims could not be verified independently.

Earlier reports suggested that dozens of Ukrainian civilians were killed in Russian bombings mainly aimed at military and intelligence installations.

The fighting is no longer concentrated only on eastern Ukraine, where Moscow recognized the two self-proclaimed Luhansk and Donetsk republics ruled by Russian-backed separatists.

PEOPLE FLEEING

Even in the capital Kyiv, people are fleeing to safety. “I am going to my parents,” a young woman said. “They are living in the middle of Ukraine. I think it’s safer there. I haven’t slept till 4 am because everyone said that the war would begin at that time. It was not, but when I wanted to sleep, my mother called me to say the war had started,” she recalled.

Another young man also flees Kyiv. “We are going to our family to be together now in this not very safe time now in Ukraine,” he said. “But we will have a victory, I believe,” the youngster added.

The conflict has international implications as it has raised concerns among nearby Eastern European states that were occupied by Russia-led Soviet Union forces for decades.

A U.S. security source told Vatican Radio thousands of American troops and other allied forces in these countries who are now members of the NATO military alliance.

However, it has led to the most serious standoff between the nuclear powers U.S. and Russia since the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis that brought the Cold War close to nuclear war.

WORLD REACTS

World leaders have condemned the attack, including British Prime Minister Boris Johnson. “Shortly after 4 o’clock this morning, I spoke to president Zelenskyy of Ukraine to offer the continued support of the U.K.

Because our worst fears have now come true, and all our warnings have proved tragically accurate. President Putin of Russia has unleashed war in our European continent,” he told the nation in televised remarks.

“He has attacked a friendly country without any provocation and any credible excuse. Innumerable missiles and bombs have been raining down on an entirely innocent population. A vast invasion is underway by land by sea and by air,” Johnson said.

The European Union and the United States announced tough sanctions targeting Russia, ranging from actions against financial institutions and individuals to closing a critical natural gas pipeline.

But those actions have done little to silence the guns on the front lines of Europe’s extending battlefields.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 25 Feb 2022, 11:51 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/rabbi-ukraine-prayers/?
RABBI IN UKRAINE WANTS OUR PRAYERS
written by Micha Gefen February 25, 2022 1084 views
With fighting raging across Ukraine, Rabbi Nissim Padosky left his house in Kiev along with 100s of other Jews and fled to Mezuboz, the burial place of the Chassidic Master the Baal Shem Tov.

GET THIS VIDEO SEEN BY THOUSANDS
Mezuboz is a sleepy old village that is normally quiet, but even there Rabbi Padosky says he can hear the bombs falling. Unlike many Ukrainians asking for weapons or food, the Rabbi wants us to give only one thing – our prayers.

The war, which began Thursday morning, started after Russian President Vladimir Putin sent the Russia army into Eastern Ukraine to protect the newly independent statelets of Donetsk and Luhansk. From there the conflict escalated with Russia invading the entirety of Ukraine from the South by Odessa and the North from Belarus.

Russia sees Ukraine as a Western “occupied” slavic country that had been in the past part of Russia and the Ukrainians see themselves as a separate nation. For its part NATO had been building up Ukraine in the hope that in the next few years it would be able to combat Russia directly on behalf of the Cold War alliance.

While the war continues to rage, most observer belief that Russia should be able to conquer the whole of Ukraine over the next few days.

Today marks the first day that Russian troops penetrated into Ukraine’s capital of Kiev. The soldiers were airdropped late yesterday near Kiev and have already reached the far within the city.

BAAL SHEM TOVKIEVMEZUBOZNATO

Russia Invades Ukraine, 137 Killed
 Thursday, February 24, 2022 | Tag Cloud Tags: Cuba, EU, Euro, Europe, European Union, ISIS, Military, NATO, News, nuclear, Putin, Russia, sanctions, Security, UK, Ukraine, United States, Vatican, War, Worthy News

By Stefan J. Bos, Chief International Correspondent Worthy News

KYIV/BUDAPEST (Worthy News) – With the world watching but not interfering, some 200,000 Russian troops could attack and invade Ukraine on Thursday, and the death toll reportedly rose to at least 137 people.

Air raid alarms and blasts reverberated throughout Ukraine’s capital Kyiv and other cities. Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky said Russia is attacking his nation with forces from Crimea, Belarus, and Russia.

He claimed his country’s troops were repelling attacks in the Donbas area of eastern Ukraine and other parts of the country. But Russia said it met “little resistance” after Russian President Vladimir Putin urged Ukrainian forces to lay down their arms and go home.

The Ukrainian military stressed it killed at least 50 Russian troops and shot down six Russian aircraft. However, the military claims could not be verified independently.

Earlier reports suggested that dozens of Ukrainian civilians were killed in Russian bombings mainly aimed at military and intelligence installations.

The fighting is no longer concentrated only on eastern Ukraine, where Moscow recognized the two self-proclaimed Luhansk and Donetsk republics ruled by Russian-backed separatists.

PEOPLE FLEEING

Even in the capital Kyiv, people are fleeing to safety. “I am going to my parents,” a young woman said. “They are living in the middle of Ukraine. I think it’s safer there. I haven’t slept till 4 am because everyone said that the war would begin at that time. It was not, but when I wanted to sleep, my mother called me to say the war had started,” she recalled.

Another young man also flees Kyiv. “We are going to our family to be together now in this not very safe time now in Ukraine,” he said. “But we will have a victory, I believe,” the youngster added.

The conflict has international implications as it has raised concerns among nearby Eastern European states that were occupied by Russia-led Soviet Union forces for decades.

A U.S. security source told Vatican Radio thousands of American troops and other allied forces in these countries who are now members of the NATO military alliance.

However, it has led to the most serious standoff between the nuclear powers U.S. and Russia since the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis that brought the Cold War close to nuclear war.

WORLD REACTS

World leaders have condemned the attack, including British Prime Minister Boris Johnson. “Shortly after 4 o’clock this morning, I spoke to president Zelenskyy of Ukraine to offer the continued support of the U.K.

Because our worst fears have now come true, and all our warnings have proved tragically accurate. President Putin of Russia has unleashed war in our European continent,” he told the nation in televised remarks.

“He has attacked a friendly country without any provocation and any credible excuse. Innumerable missiles and bombs have been raining down on an entirely innocent population. A vast invasion is underway by land by sea and by air,” Johnson said.

The European Union and the United States announced tough sanctions targeting Russia, ranging from actions against financial institutions and individuals to closing a critical natural gas pipeline.

But those actions have done little to silence the guns on the front lines of Europe’s extending battlefields.

https://www.worthynews.com/65697-pentagon-more-troops-heading-to-europe-following-the-russian-invasion-of-ukraine
Pentagon: More troops heading to Europe following the Russian invasion of Ukraine
 Thursday, February 24, 2022 | Tag Cloud Tags: EU, Euro, Europe, Germany, NATO, News, Pentagon, PLO, Russia, sanctions, UK, Ukraine, War, Washington, Worthy News
pentagon worthy ministries
(Worthy News) – President Biden on Thursday ordered an additional 7,000 Army troops to Europe to bolster NATO allies while vowing to implement “devastating” economic sanctions on Russia for its brazen invasion of neighboring Ukraine.

Most of the soldiers will come from the 1st Brigade of the 3rd Infantry Division, an armored brigade combat based at Fort Stewart, Georgia. Such units are usually made up of three battalions of M-1 Abrams tanks and M-2 Bradley Fighting Vehicles; a cavalry reconnaissance squadron; an artillery battalion; an engineer battalion and a logistics support battalion.

“They will deploy to Germany to reassure NATO allies, deter Russian aggression and be prepared to support a range of requirements in the region,” a senior Defense Department official said following Mr. Biden’s address to the nation. [ Source: Washington Times (Read More…) ]
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/feb/24/pentagon-more-troops-heading-europe-following-russ/?utm_source=RSS_Feed&utm_medium=RSS

Over 1,000 protesters detained in anti-war rally in Russia
 Thursday, February 24, 2022 | Tag Cloud Tags: Military, News, Police, protests, Putin, Russia, UK, Ukraine, War, Worthy News
russia map worthy christian news
(Worthy News) – Protests against the Russian invasion of Ukraine took place all across Russia on Thursday, and over 1,000 protestors have been arrested.
Opposition groups said that many demonstrators were arrested by Russian police in Pushkin Square in Moscow and the same was true in other cities.
In his first public statement since his forces began the invasion of Ukraine, Russian President Vladimir Putin said that he had no other choice other than to launch a military operation. [ Source: Ynet News (Read More…) ]
https://www.ynetnews.com/article/sjenwrse9
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Ukraine - Page 2 Empty Ukraine

Post  Admin Fri 25 Feb 2022, 2:09 am

https://remnant.news/hanews/15-things-the-mainstream-media-will-not-tell-you-about-whats-happening-in-ukraine/?fbclid=IwAR3d4_uDYzi0Sh4maH7O1SMcqUtjq9Qj-AfVQN8j_n4Vmb6NHzMWoDOFNVc
ANON

15 things the mainstream media will not say about what’s going on right now in Ukraine.

The Biden family has many skeletons in the closet with regard to Ukraine. During the Obama Administration period and after, much corruption took place between Joe Biden, his son, Hillary Clinton, and corrupt elements of the Ukraine government. Remember, there was a real “prid quo pro” that the media has almost completely ignored.

Soros and the Obama administration used the CIA and deepstate operatives to overthrow the pro-Russian government of Ukraine and put in a pro-Western puppet government. You can look into what is known as the “Orange Revolution”. This was seen as a serious threat to Putin and Russia, which is one of the main reasons Putin originally moved into Crimea. He also gained a deep water port in that move which was a needed strategic element for his Russian navy.
One of Joe Biden’s first moves in office was to stop the Keystone XL pipeline here in the United States. During the Trump administration, the United States had become energy independent, but now, we get some of our oil from Russia. We also green lighted the Nordstream pipeline which during the Trump era was boycotted by the United States.
As the Durham investigation heats up, indictments are coming. John Durham is uncovering one of the greatest political crimes in US history involving the spying on of a U.S. President, campiagn, and other important people. This investigation connects to a former president and high ranking official as well as the CIA. The CIA is not meant to spy on Americans here at home under any circumstances.
During the collapse of the Soviet Union, the United States and Western Allies made promises to the then Russian leadership that NATO would not expand to the boarders of Russia. In fact, they said that they would not aggressively add nations to NATO at all. This promise was essentially broken as NATO added several of the breakaway republics into the membership.
During diplomatic efforts, if the United States would have promised that Ukraine would not be added to NATO, this would have deescalated the situation to some extent. Russia was looking for this type of guarantee.
The United States and NATO have been placing missiles around Eastern Europe which is something that Putin called a “red line”. He compared this to the Cuban missile crisis during the Kenedy era. If these missiles were removed or moved, this would have been another diplomatic bargaining chip to ease escalating tensions in the region.
The military industrial complex needed a new war as operations in Afghanistan and Iraq had ended. The ending of the Afghanistan operations concluded the longest war in American history and there was a vacuum for where military equipment would be needed around the world. The military industrial complex has to have perpetual war or it would greatly lose funding and disrupt the entire industry and the many fat cats who live off of this financial stream.
The war in Ukraine can serve as a diversion and distraction from the many issues domestically including rapid inflation and poor approval ratings for the Biden Administration. Also from the Durham investigation findings, and economic woes. Also, as the pandemic winds down, the deepstate needs a new crisis. Perpetual crisis is important for the deepstate players to keep the people in fear and attention off of their massive corruption.
During the Trump Administration, President Trump wanted to engage Russian President Vladimir Putin, but due to the constant fake news and made up story of “Russian Collusion” he was unable to effectively diplomatically engage. This created much of the environment which led to the strained relationship between Russia and the United States that we are now seeing play out in Ukraine.
Some of the country of Ukraine houses people groups who are ethically Russian and who want to be a part of Russia due to Ukraine being very unstable and not well run as a country.
European countries rely heavily on Russian energy due to American democrats who refuse to allow America to drill and produce more oil and natural gas because of stringent environmental restrictions. This causes our allies to then have to purchase from Russia, propping up their economy and allowing them to bolster their war machine.
Pulling out of Afghanistan in the way that we did, leaving billions of dollars of equipment and showing the world a very weak and botched exit allowed America to look very weak on the world stage and greatly emboldened our enemies. I believe this was done on purpose to implement the “Great Reset” and allow America to appear weak in order to implement the agenda of the World Economic Forum. “America will be one of many”.
China is now emboldened and most likely working behind the scenes to advance their “One China” plans of consolidating Taiwan into communist China. I believe we will see moves along these lines in the months ahead.
The post World War Two era and world order is being challenged as America appears no longer to be the soul super power and dominant nation as China rises and Russia challenges American global power. This also has implications with regard to the Bretton Woods agreement, the Petro-Dollar system and the US dollar as global reserve currency.
Continue Reading
If we get banned find us below link.
https://remnant.news/hanews/if-we-are-banned-find-us-here/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down