World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyYesterday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyYesterday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyYesterday at 5:36 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyYesterday at 4:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:56 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:05 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» iNSPIRATIONAL DEVOTION Israel
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» THE FREE PRESS
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 5:52 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:40 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:24 pm by Admin

» Jewish History~ WHO DOES IT BELONG TO
Queen Elizabeth 11 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Queen Elizabeth 11

Go down

Queen Elizabeth 11 Empty Re: Queen Elizabeth 11

Post  Admin Fri 09 Sep 2022, 4:42 pm

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2022/09/video-trumps-response-to-queens-death-goes-ultra-viral/

Donald Trump pays tribute to 'extraordinary' Queen Elizabeth II
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVz_FZvdpQY&t=8s

VIDEO: Trump’s Response To Queen’s Death Goes Ultra VIRAL
ByStaff WriterPublished21 hours ago
Flipboard
Syndicated with permission via Valiant News| Tom Pappert| 45th President Donald Trump released a statement following the death of Queen Elizabeth II, who passed away today at the age of 96. He also spoke to Nigel Farage on GB News to express his condolences to the people of the United Kingdom.

“It is a sad day, it’s sad all over the world. She is a woman that was just extraordinary,” Trump told Farage. “She just never made mistakes.”

Trump later added, “This is a world event, this is a very, very sad day,” and revealed that his mother, who was Scottish, was a big fan of Queen Elizabeth.

“Melania and I are deeply saddened to learn of the loss of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Together with our family and fellow Americans, we send our sincere condolences to the Royal Family and the people of the United Kingdom during this time of great sorrow and grief,” Trump wrote in the first of a series of posts to his Truth Social account.

“Queen Elizabeth’s historic and remarkable reign left a tremendous legacy of peace and prosperity for Great Britain. Her leadership and enduring diplomacy secured and advanced alliances with the United States and countries around the world,” wrote Trump.

“However, she will always be remembered for her faithfulness to her country and her unwavering devotion to her fellow countrymen and women. Melania and I will always cherish our time together with the Queen, and never forget Her Majesty’s generous friendship, great wisdom, and wonderful sense of humor.”

“What a grand and beautiful lady she was—there was nobody like her! Our thoughts and prayers will remain with the great people of the United Kingdom as you honor her most meaningful life and exceptional service to the people,” Trump concluded.

“May God bless the Queen, may she reign forever in our hearts, and may God hold her and Prince Philip in abiding care.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Sep 2022, 10:39 pm

Queen Elizabeth 11 Philnq10
ou Can Fly Balloons and Events

Phillip came to me today, 
and said it was time to go. 
I looked at him and smiled,
as I whispered that "I know"
I then turned and looked behind me, 
and seen I was asleep. 
All my Family were around me, 
and I could hear them weep. 
I gently touched each shoulder, 
with Phillip by my side. 
Then I turned away and walked, 
with My Angel guide. 
Phillip held my hand, 
as he lead the way, 
to a world where King's and Queens, 
are Monarch's every day. 
I was  given a crown to wear
or a Halo known by some. 
The difference is up here, 
they are worn by everyone. 
I felt a sense of peace, 
my reign had seen its end. 
70 years I had served my Country, 
as the peoples friend. 
Thank you for the years, 
for all your time and love. 
Now I am one of two again, 
in our Palace up above.
Rest in peace to our Queen I love you
Credits to Joanne Boyle for creating this beautiful poem.
for all your time and love. 
Now I am one of two again,
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Sep 2022, 10:14 pm

Queen Elizabeth 11 12376610
The new King, Charles III, releases a statement following the death of his mother
September 8 2022
NEWS
by:
Stefan Armitage
Queen Elizabeth II has died.

Shortly after 6:00PM, Buckingham Palace announced: "The Queen died peacefully at Balmoral this afternoon.

"The King and the Queen Consort will remain at Balmoral this evening and will return to London tomorrow."

The news came roughly six hours after the palace announced that the 96-year-old monarch was receiving "medical supervision" at the royal estate.

Throughout the day, members of the Royal Family were seen arriving at Balmoral including the new heir apparent Prince William, the Duke of York, Princess Anne, the Earl of Wessex, and the new king, Charles.

size-large wp-image-1263168506
Queen Elizabeth II with baby Charles. Credit: Keystone Press / Alamy
Following the loss of his mother, the new king, Charles, released the following statement:

"The death of my beloved Mother, Her Majesty The Queen, is a moment of the greatest sadness for me and all members of my family.

"We mourn profoundly the passing of a cherished sovereign and a much-loved mother.

"I know her loss will be deeply felt throughout the country, the Realms and the Commonwealth and by countless people around the world.

"During this period of mourning and change, my family and I will be comforted and sustained by our knowledge of the respect and deep affection in which the Queen was so widely held."

Prime Minister Liz Truss has revealed that the new king will be known as King Charles III.

At the age of 73, he is the oldest monarch to ascend the throne.

Per BBC News, the Royal Family will now enter a period of mourning, with all official engagements being canceled and union flags to be flown at half-mast on royal residences, government buildings, across the Armed Forces and UK Posts overseas.

Featured image credit: Sipa US / Alamy

The new King, Charles III, releases a statement following the death of his mother
September 8 2022
NEWS
by:
Stefan Armitage
Queen Elizabeth II has died.
Shortly after 6:00PM, Buckingham Palace announced: "The Queen died peacefully at Balmoral this afternoon.
"The King and the Queen Consort will remain at Balmoral this evening and will return to London tomorrow."
The news came roughly six hours after the palace announced that the 96-year-old monarch was receiving "medical supervision" at the royal estate.
Throughout the day, members of the Royal Family were seen arriving at Balmoral including the new heir apparent Prince William, the Duke of York, Princess Anne, the Earl of Wessex, and the new king, Charles.
Following the loss of his mother, the new king, Charles, released the following statement:
"The death of my beloved Mother, Her Majesty The Queen, is a moment of the greatest sadness for me and all members of my family.
"We mourn profoundly the passing of a cherished sovereign and a much-loved mother.
"I know her loss will be deeply felt throughout the country, the Realms and the Commonwealth and by countless people around the world.
"During this period of mourning and change, my family and I will be comforted and sustained by our knowledge of the respect and deep affection in which the Queen was so widely held."
Prime Minister Liz Truss has revealed that the new king will be known as King Charles III.
At the age of 73, he is the oldest monarch to ascend the throne.
Per BBC News, the Royal Family will now enter a period of mourning, with all official engagements being canceled and union flags to be flown at half-mast on royal residences, government buildings, across the Armed Forces and UK Posts overseas.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Queen Elizabeth 11 Empty Queen Elizabeth 11

Post  Admin Thu 08 Sep 2022, 10:12 pm

The Queens words 1947

My Whole Life, Long or Short shall be devoted to your Service
Queen Elizabeth 11 14300512

Her Majesty The Queen Elizabeth the Second Has Died
A Head of State without equal.

Now in the presence of her Lord Jesus Christ

Queen Elizabeth 2nd "For me, the life of Jesus Christ, the Prince of Peace, whose birth we celebrate today, is an inspiration and an anchor in my life. A role model of reconciliation and forgiveness, he stretched out his hands in love, acceptance and healing.
15 Aug 2022

Last edited by Admin on Thu 08 Sep 2022, 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down