World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyYesterday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyYesterday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyYesterday at 5:36 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyYesterday at 4:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:56 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:05 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» iNSPIRATIONAL DEVOTION Israel
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» THE FREE PRESS
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 5:52 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:40 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:24 pm by Admin

» Jewish History~ WHO DOES IT BELONG TO
King Charles 111 and The Queen  EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

King Charles 111 and The Queen

Go down

King Charles 111 and The Queen  Empty Re: King Charles 111 and The Queen

Post  Admin Thu 11 May 2023, 5:03 pm

https://aish.com/coronating-king-charles-iii/?src=ac
The Coronation of King Charles III
by Rabbi Nechemia Coopersmith
April 30, 2023
What’s up with that anointing oil?

One detail about the upcoming coronation of Kings Charles III and The Queen Consort piqued my interest. The oil that will be used to anoint him as king was consecrated in Jerusalem’s Old City, two minutes away from my office, at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.

Anointing oil? Consecration? Crowning a king? It all sounded so, well, biblical. I was curious to delve into Jewish sources about the anointing oil used to anoint Jewish kings and explore the deeper meaning behind the oil.

The new “sacred oil” – that’s how it’s being referred to in mainstream press – was created from olives harvested and grown on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem, under the order of the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, who will officiate the coronation.

He said, “This demonstrates the deep historic link between the Coronation, the Bible and the Holy Land. From ancient kings through to the present day, monarchs have been anointed with oil from this sacred place. As we prepare to anoint The King and The Queen Consort, I pray that they would be guided and strengthened by the Holy Spirit.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 May 2023, 5:00 pm

Addition AS I was away for my 78th Birthday so catching up as best able. Elaine

"The king shall have joy in Your strength, O LORD;
And in Your salvation how greatly shall he rejoice!"
Psalm 21:3
In this CUFI Weekly Review
Israeli President to attend Coronation || 100+ rockets fired into Israel || Killers of Dee family members are shot dead in terror operation

UK’s Chief Rabbi: ‘The Jewish community have always prayed for the monarch’
The Chief Rabbi of Great Britain, who will stay with King Charles and Queen Consort Camilla on the night before the Coronation, has explained how the Jewish community have always prayed for the monarch in a special message ahead of Saturday’s ceremony.

Rabbi Mirvis also explains how he will follow a 120-year-old precedent set by his predecessor, Chief Rabbi Hermann Adler, who also attended the coronation of King Edward VII on a Shabbat in 1902.

Click here to read https://www.cufi.org.uk/news/israels-president-to-attend-coronation-of-king-charles/
Israel’s President to attend Coronation of King Charles Read
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 May 2023, 4:49 pm

https://www.thefp.com/p/king-peter-pan-iii?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email
King Peter Pan III
Britain’s monarch, the 40th to be crowned at Westminster Abbey since William the Conqueror in 1066, travels with his own bed and toilet seat.
TANYA GOLD
MAY 6
(Daniel Kalisz via Getty Images)
If you want to understand King Charles—who became king in September, when his mother died, and today is being formally invested with his monarchical duties—you need to understand something about the town he created. It’s called Nansledan, and it sits on a hill above the sea in Cornwall, a duchy in the far west of Britain, where Charles was duke before he became king. (It has now passed to his son Prince William. The Duchy of Cornwall always belongs to the heir to the throne.)

Nansledan is Charles’s vision, built on his land to his exact specifications. I spent three days there in January. It is perfect and strange and unreal; like Disney World, if it had been designed by a person with an obsessive interest in English domestic architecture and ancient farming methods. It is a make-believe place—a tapestry with elements of every century from the twelfth (slate walls) to the nineteenth (suburban-style villas for early commuters who travelled by horse)—but updated for comfort.

There are mini-mansions and rows of tidy cottages—ice-pink, ice-blue, mint—surrounded by fruit trees. There is an orchard, a meadow, and holes in every roof for the nesting birds. When it is fully built out, it will be home to 4,000-plus happy families squeezed onto 540 acres (less than one square mile). The shops—a chocolatier, a florist, a hatter—align with the new king’s ideals. They must be environmentally friendly and support local artisans. There is no big-box, mass market grocery store.

The good people of Nansledan, who must paint their doors colors that Charles approves of, can’t believe their luck. This is their little slice of royal nirvana. They are the gilded middle classes—the type who wash their cars on Sundays—though a third of the homes are reserved for people on low incomes. “There’s a lovely sense of community apart from the keyboard warriors and the people who are a bit cliquey,” Clare Anderson, a Methodist minister, told me. “Because the duchy has got a design code, it’s almost a stick to beat people with.”

In Nansledan, Charles has built for everyone to see the place, the snow globe he wished he’d come from. In Nansledan, there is order, and tight-knit families, and a feudal sensibility. Everyone believes in the divine right of their king, who is also their landlord. The tragedy for the farmer-king is that he cannot live there.

It is impossible to imagine Queen Elizabeth II building a town of her own, because she inherited a realm at the age of 25. Who needs another town? Also, Windsor Castle—her favorite English home—is a few miles from Legoland, so she already had a nearby theme park. More to the point, Nansledan is all about the former Prince of Wales sharing himself with the world—and Elizabeth was not a sharer.

Elizabeth never really spoke outside tightly scripted speeches, so Brits could imagine her as their loving, stolid, traditional, respectable, relatable, everywoman queen. She was our Rorschach monarch.

Of course, this was a lie—she could be spiky in private; she called one snobbish noblewoman “too grand for us”—but it was a lie we loved. In his memoir, Spare, Prince Harry said the queen was, in fact, capable of feeling all species of emotion. “She just knew better than the rest of us mortals how to control them,” he explained.

She fixed a Paddington Bear stare to her face for almost a century, and she had superb manners. At the silly Diamond Jubilee Pageant in 2012, when 670 boats gathered on the Thames in bad weather for her inspection, she stood, at 86 years old, for four hours in the rain on a river cruiser. She spent Millennium Eve at a party in the Millennium Dome, Tony Blair’s folly, looking cross. (She refused to cross arms for Auld Lang Syne). In 1953, at age 27, she left her young children with nannies—for six months—to travel through the Commonwealth, to visit her subjects across the globe.

She did what was expected of her. She did her duty.

Charles? Charles is the anti-Rorschach monarch. We don’t get to project our desires onto him, because we already know who he is. Indeed, we know far too much...

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 09 May 2023, 11:59 pm

https://www.crosswalk.com/faith/spiritual-life/what-does-defender-of-the-faith-mean-for-king-charles-iii.html?
What Does ‘Defender of the Faith’ Mean for King Charles III?
Molly Law C.com Editor
2023 5 May
What Does ‘Defender of the Faith’ Mean for King Charles III?
Brought to you by Christianity.com

Queen Elizabeth was well-known for her deep faith in God in both her public statements, including her eloquent Christmas messages, and in her actions.

Although no one can ever know someone’s true faith that resides within their hearts, the Queen gave the world a glimpse of her faith in Christ.

As the world mourned the passing of this great monarch, her eldest son, Charles, ascended as King Charles III, along with numerous titles that he bequeathed.

Among those titles is “The Defender of the Faith and Supreme Governor of the Church of England,” just as his mother and the rulers of England and Great Britain had before him.

Along with this title, Charles released his own statement revealing what this title means to him and for his reign as the new monarch of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

Defender of the Faith
This title holds a historical and cultural oath, as seen here in the king’s official statement to faith leaders:

“I am a committed Anglican Christian, and at my Coronation I will take an oath relating to the settlement of the Church of England. At my Accession, I have already solemnly given — as has every Sovereign over the last 300 years — an Oath which pledges to maintain and preserve the Protestant faith in Scotland.”

In including the oath taken by his forebears, Charles also acknowledged other faiths and religions, along with their right to worship freely within the country and commonwealth.

“It is the duty to protect the diversity of our country, including by protecting the space for Faith itself and its practise through the religions, cultures, traditions and beliefs to which our hearts and minds direct us as individuals.”

No matter what the new King of England personally believes, he clearly understands the significance and importance of religious freedom. He described what many throughout history risked their lives to achieve — the freedom to worship without the threat of persecution.

King Charles’ Personal Faith
In showing love and respect for others and their beliefs, Charles revealed his own personal faith with conviction,

“As a member of the Church of England, my Christian beliefs have love at their very heart. By my most profound convictions, therefore — as well as by my position as Sovereign — I hold myself bound to respect those who follow other spiritual paths, as well as those who seek to live their lives in accordance with secular ideals.”

This statement Charles has presented can be seen in the messages Jesus gave about sharing the good news of his love through his death and resurrection.

There is a lot to unpack in Jesus’ message, especially as we encounter people with other belief systems, including agnosticism and atheism.

1. The Way the Truth and the Life. “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6).

Jesus does not mince words here. He clearly states that there is only one way to get to heaven — to be saved.

In Matthew 7, he describes two gates: one is a wide gate with a broad road that he says many people choose to go through but will ultimately lead them to destruction. This is the path other religions and denial of God lead (v. 13).

The second gate is small, and the road is narrow that leads to life, and very few find it. This is the path true Christians take. Life will be hard for us, but eternity with Jesus is worth it (v. 14).

2. The Greatest Commandments. “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments” (Matthew 22:37-40).

Just as we choose the narrow road, the greatest commandment is to love God with all of our hearts and souls, and minds.

I believe Jesus added the second greatest commandment to love others as ourselves because he knew that people can become over-zealous for any cause and that the mentality for it can be “at all costs” or “the end justifies the means.”

He does not say that our love for God means hurting or judging others for his sake. Our allegiance to him is not meant to alienate others who do not know the truth or have felt God’s love. This is what Jesus had in mind when he ascended.

3. Go and make disciples. “Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age” (Matthew 28:19-20).

Once we are saved, we love the Lord our God, and we show that love to others, we are to tell them the truth of what we know and have experienced. I cannot stress enough that it is to be done with love. Not a debate to be won, a set of rules to obey, or a human-constructed behavior to be forced.

This is the outline Charles has laid out in his statement. He stated the truth, his love and heart for Christ and others, and let the truth of the gospel be there if anyone so chooses to listen.

The Importance of Freewill
Although we, as Christians, know that there is only a narrow path, one way, one truth, and one life, we are still called to love others. We are to lovingly share the gospel message.

Whether or not they come to know the Lord with or without our knowledge, God created us all with the freewill to choose. He wants our love freely, without force, judgment, or shame.

How would we feel if someone tried to coerce us to love them, yell at us to love them, shame us into loving them? We wouldn’t. We all desire to be loved by someone because they choose to love us for who we are.

This is what God wants as well. He wants his created images to love him freely because we choose him for all that he has done for us.

So, why, then, is the notion of tolerance so upsetting to some? Why do we hear of coercive measures being used in the name of Christianity?

It should be made explicit that just because evil was done by someone who calls themselves a Christian does not mean they are one or represent who Christ truly is.

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’” (Matthew 7:21-23).

However, if those of other beliefs see the kindness and respect given to them by someone who says that they have a love and faith in Christ, then they will see Christ’s love and saving power through just this one association. Charles ends his statement by saying,

“I am determined, as King, to preserve and promote those principles across all communities, and for all beliefs, with all my heart. This conviction was the foundation of everything my beloved mother did for our country, over her years as our Queen. It has been the foundation of my own work as Prince of Wales. It will continue to be the foundation of all my work as King.”

We all have a great responsibility as Jesus calls us the light of the world (Matthew 5:24). Many people will see us before they read the Bible.

So, may we be the reason they want to dig deeper into finding the truth and love of Christ.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 09 May 2023, 10:22 pm

King Charles 111 and The Queen  Kingch11

King Charles 111 and The Queen  Queenc10

https://boreddaddy.com/queen-camillas-grandson-suffered-major-injury-before-coronation/?fbclid=IwAR1hsXlX75KxUB9pubYwxXK3YvlTlxinsMZcVVZlR69sLgt_n9E9fXk9L7w
Queen Camilla’s grandson suffered major injury before coronation
The coronation that was celebrated by thousands of fans in the streets of London.
By Monica P -011290
King Charles and Queen Camilla received their royal crowns at Westminster Abbey in the presence of other royals and prominent guests who witnessed the historic moment.

The coronation that Britain hasn’t seen in over 70 years was celebrated by thousands of fans in the streets of London.
The event started with ‘The King’s Procession,’ when they arrived at Westminster from Buckingham Palace. First came the Recognition, where King Charles – standing beside the Coronation Chair – was presented to the people gathered at the Abbey by the Archbishop of Canterbury. The ceremony then proceeded with the Anointing when the King’s ceremonial robe was removed, and he took his place in the Coronation Chair. The Archbishop of Canterbury anointed the king’s head, breast, and hands with holy oil while a golden cloth was held over the chair to conceal Charles from cameras and those present in the Abbey.

King Charles III was presented with the Royal Orb, which stands for moral and religious authority, the Sceptre, which represents power, and the Sovereign’s Sceptre, a symbol of justice and mercy.

Stuart C. Wilson/Getty Images
Following the crowning of the King and the Queen, they returned to Buckingham Palace in a ceremonial procession known as ‘The Coronation Procession.’

Both Charles and Camilla had four Pages of Honor who were holding their robes during the ceremony as they walked through Westminster Abbey.

“Throughout the Coronation Service on 6th May, Their Majesties will each be attended by four Pages of Honour. The Pages will form part of the procession through the Nave of Westminster Abbey,” a statement from Buckingham Palace read.

“The King’s Pages of Honour will be His Royal Highness Prince George of Wales, Lord Oliver Cholmondeley, Master Nicholas Barclay and Master Ralph Tollemache.”

Aaron Chown – WPA Pool/Getty Images
The Queen Consort’s Pages of Honour were Her Majesty’s grandsons, Master Gus and Master Louis Lopes and Master Freddy Parker Bowles, and Her Majesty’s great-nephew, Master Arthur Elliot.

Gus Lopes, the son of Camilla’s daughter Laura Lopes, suffered a broken arm during the weekend but he was still able to proceed with his role of a Page of Honor.

“‘Gus broke his arm in a bike accident while on holiday,’ a family friend tells me. ‘The cast has been removed, but he must have it in a sling on the big day,’” Richard Eden wrote for the Daily Mail.

Samir Hussein/WireImage
“Though this is far from ideal, Gus has the appreciable consolation of being completely at ease with his step-grandfather. The bond between them developed when Gus and Louis were very young.”

Eden continued: “Should Gus seek inspiration for remaining steady on parade on Saturday, he need only think of the bravery and stoicism of his great-grandfather, Camilla’s father, Bruce Shand, who was awarded two Military Crosses, as well as being wounded, during his wartime service. Gus’s grandfather, Brigadier Andrew Parker Bowles, who commanded the Blues and Royals, will be in the Abbey to provide him with encouragement.”

Photo by Chris Jackson/Getty Images
During the walk, Gus was positioned to the right of Camilla’s robes, so he only had to use his left arm to carry the robe.

Camilla’s grandchildren are close to King Charles. During an occasion, she said, “When we are with my husband in Scotland, he reads them Harry Potter. And he does all the voices, because he is a brilliant mimic. They sit spellbound. They love it.”

When Kate and William married, Camilla’s granddaughter Eliza served as the youngest bridesmaid. All of her grandchildren spent this past Christmas at Sandringham with the rest of the royals.

Please SHARE this article with your family and friends on Facebook.

Bored Daddy

Love and Peace
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

King Charles 111 and The Queen  Empty King Charles 111 and The Queen

Post  Admin Fri 28 Apr 2023, 10:01 pm

One detail about the upcoming coronation of Kings Charles III and The Queen Consort piqued my interest. The oil that will be used to anoint him as king was consecrated in Jerusalem’s Old City, two minutes away from my office, at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre.

Anointing oil? Consecration? Coronating a king? It all sounded so, well, biblical. I was curious to delve into Jewish sources about the anointing oil used to anoint Jewish kings and explore the deeper meaning behind the oil.

The new "sacred oil" – that’s how it’s being referred to in mainstream press – was created from olives harvested and grown on the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem, under the order of the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, who will officiate the coronation.

He said, "This demonstrates the deep historic link between the Coronation, the Bible and the Holy Land. From ancient kings through to the present day, monarchs have been anointed with oil from this sacred place. As we prepare to anoint The King and The Queen Consort, I pray that they would be guided and strengthened by the Holy Spirit."

I wouldn’t have expressed quite that way, but the Archbishop of Canterbury was actually onto something.

The anointing oil is referred to in the Torah (Exodus 30:22-33) when God instructs Moses to produce it to consecrate kings and High Priests, as well as the Tabernacle and its utensils (such as the ark, altars and menorah). That’s a lot of anointing! But the Talmud states that the original oil Moses produced in the desert, though only 12 logs (around 1 gallon), miraculously lasted for all of Israel’s history and exists in its full quantity today (Horiyot 11b).

No, King Charles can’t get his hands on some of it. The oil was hidden away by King Josiah towards the end of the First Temple era – when he hid the Ark of the Covenant and some other sacred items, knowing that the Temple was soon to be destroyed.

When the Temple is rebuilt, the oil will be revealed from its hiding place – together with the Ark – and the future King of Israel (aka the Messiah, Mashiach in Hebrew, which means "the anointed one") will be anointed with it.

Why were Jewish kings anointed with oil specifically? And what’s the significance of the miracle of Moses’s oil lasting forever? (Seems like a far bigger miracle than the flask of oil burning for eight days!)

In Judaism, anointing with oil signifies the endowment of divine power, authority, and blessings upon the new king. Oil, which was also used to light the menorah in the Temple, represents the light of Jewish wisdom that illuminates the world. Accessing the pure oil requires squeezing the olive, symbolizing the necessity to put in maximum effort to attain wisdom.

The Talmud (Megillah 6b) states that God makes a rare promise: no matter what your IQ is, if your yearning for Jewish wisdom is so strong that in translates into blood, sweat and tears, God will open up the gates of wisdom and coronate you with the Crown of Torah. Accessing the wealth of Jewish wisdom is totally available for anyone who wants it badly enough.

Perhaps that is why Moses’ oil will never be depleted. The oil represents the infinite Torah that is available always, to everyone, for all time.

But there’s one more catch. You can only attain it through humility. In the verse, "Where shall wisdom be found" (Job 28:12), the Hebrew word for "where" is "me’ayin" which also means "from nothingness". The Talmud (Sotah, 21b) says that Torah wisdom can only be found in one who "makes nothing" of himself. That is why a king was commanded to write his own Torah scroll and carry it at all times next to his heart, reminding himself that he is not above God.

May the lessons of the anointing oil rub off on King Charles, and may God bless him with clarity and wisdom in these confusing times.

Shabbat Shalom!

Rabbi Nechemia Coopersmith
Editor in Chief, Aish.com

Last edited by Admin on Wed 10 May 2023, 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content