World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:25 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 11:14 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:23 pm by Admin

» Why Does Gaza Appear in This Antique Hebrew Scroll?
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 6:36 pm by Admin

» Whose Land know the truth
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyYesterday at 5:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» Israel Bible
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 10:06 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:21 pm by Admin

» Trinity College Dublin loose cash
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 9:20 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 May 2024, 3:32 pm by Admin

» UN halve estmate women and children killed Gaza
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Question for you to CONSIDER
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 EmptyTue 14 May 2024, 6:09 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 3 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Mon 03 Sep 2012, 6:42 pm

Heavenletter #4301 This Love, September 3, 2012
God said:

Love is a great boon, and when you feel love from others reaching you, naturally your heart swells, and you are glad and grateful. How easy it is to love when you feel love incoming. Now you will be learning how to give love even when you don’t feel that it is being given to you. Oh, to be the one who loves first. Oh, to be the one who loves even when unloved. Oh, to be the one who loves even against odds.

The Great Ones did not discriminate with their love. They loved. They loved, loved, love. What did their eyes say? What did their speech say? Oh, to think how it would feel to be in the presence of the Great Ones. Imagine the wealth of love you would feel, love beyond love, not just a sometime speck of love, but love enriched, stable.

We could say that the Great Ones are like light bulbs lit up. No matter what is going on in the room, no matter who is in the room, the light bulb gives off its light. It gives off light because that is what light bulbs do. Light bulbs are connected and their light turns. They don’t turn their light on. It is already on, and their light goes to everyone present and to everyone not present. A bright light that a Great One emits is love further than the eye can see. The Great Ones’ love is still emanating to the world from what is called time past. No matter, where, when, the Great Ones’ love is shining, and it shines on you. It showers on you. Their love is My love. There are no miles, and there are no hours.

Even the thinking of this love, this love in its purity, this love just naturally pulsing out to the world that hungers and thirsts for it, this love that swells your heart in the richness of it.

Think of how it must be to be a Great One who is that incandescent light bulb of love shining wherever he is.

And, so, today, I ask you to be a light bulb of love and to shine so on your fellow man, to have your light shining as a constant, your light shining no matter the occasion. This is what happens when you are not thinking about yourself and how you feel. The light bulbs of love that the Great Ones are do not stop to ask themselves: “Am I love? Shall I give out love today? How much love shall I give out today?” They do not think: “I will mete out love today according to my mood. In fact, I will measure the love coming in before I give love out.”

Who values himself more, the one who measures the love he gives according to an outside measurement, or the one who simply loves? Who is more full of love, the one who gives because he gives, or the one who meters his love, the one whose love must be paid for in advance, the one who counts his love in and counts out his love like an old miser?

When it comes to love, be a big spender. It is not even being a big spender. It is being who you truly are. If your eyes are blue, your eyes are blue. You don’t have to work up to it. You don’t have to decide every day. Your eyes simply are blue, and that’s it. Allow yourself to be love and to give it at every turn, not even give it, for being love radiates love, enough for love to be known.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/this-love.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 02 Sep 2012, 8:25 pm

Heavenletter #4300 Love Always, September 2, 2012
God said:

Behold, I am God. I am your Provider of Everything. Everything you have, everything you know, everything you are came from Me. I am the Source of Your Existence. Love is My Name. And that is your name as well.

We are well-named. May it be so. Love is your first name, middle name, and last name.

This, love, is your heritage. This, your Being. Love is.

In the world, it often happens that love comes last. Preoccupied with other matters, you forget that you are love. You get caught up. You snag yourself in life. You get runs in your stockings. You slip on ice. You forget your true name. You abscond without love, maybe don’t even think of it until later.

Let love be first. Let love be your environment. Let love be your mainstay. Nothing else is. Harbor love, and your ship will sail, and your ship will come in. Nevertheless, you do not love with a reason in mind. Of course, it is unreasonable not to love. To love is fundamental. Be a fundamentalist of love.

Let all your arrows be love. Love here, love there, and everywhere, for love is the Truth of Existence.

You are not only love – you are My love. You are My love circulating on Earth. You are at a Great Ball. The music played is love. The dances danced are love. Everyone is love. Not everyone knows it. Some think they are worry or woes. Where can worry and woes exist when there is love, love exultant, love sweet, love brilliantly lighting up the world, and the entire Universe, too.

What else can enter where love is but more love?

Love comes from My heart, and I have given it to you, not to squelch it, not to refrain from it but to make love from your heart a rainbow across the sky. Love, however, unlike a rainbow, does not require rain before it appears. With love, there is no rain. Love to beat the band. Love morning, noon, and night. Love ever-present. Love in the ascendant. Love the crowning glory of life. Nothing else is.

If you are given the choice of a mountain of diamonds or a cup of love, choose the cup of love. Consistently, the way a dime is worth more than a nickel, so is love worth more than anything else ever in the world. Not a jot of love is to be traded for anything else. Honesty and love go together. No fooling. Cleverness has no place with love. Cleverness ejects love. Cleverness rejects love. Cleverness dances alone and considers itself smart.

Love wins all battles. With love, there are no battles to win or to lose, because love is all, and all is love, and you are made for love and not for anything else. Anything else is less than love. You are not to accept anything less than love from yourself or from another. See love, and love will appear. Think love, and love will occur to be thought. Be love yourself, and that is enough. Love is good. Love is good enough. Love is enough, for, in truth, love is all there is, behavior not withstanding, ignorance not withstanding, anemia not withstanding.

Love is good, and you are love, and love is everything. Nothing matches love. I am talking about real love, not facsimile of love, not love parroted, not love surmised, but love in its pure essence, love inescapable, love pouring out like cream from a pitcher, love shining in your eyes. Withdraw from love? Never. Put love aside? Never. Love gets top billing. Love before all else, not later, not sometime, not once in a while. Love always.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/love-always.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 01 Sep 2012, 8:24 pm

Heavenletter #4299 Enlightenment Isn’t a Possession, September 1, 2012
God said:
No one lives for himself alone. No one becomes what is called enlightened for himself alone. Enlightenment isn't something you hold for yourself. It is not something you accomplish. It is something given to you.

Yes, enlightenment is a point in your awareness to which you rise. What is Self-revelation but the revealing of your Self to yourself. The whole world does not have to know.

Enlightenment is not meant to be your pride and joy. It is meant to be your joy, yes, yet a state of enlightenment is not wholly your prerogative, you understand. It is not like an essay you write or a column of numbers that you tot up correctly. It is a blessing. It is to be glad for, certainly. And it is something to be grateful for, for it is given unto you.

Everyone deserves to recognize his or her own worth. And everyone and anyone can have this. Anyone and everyone can desire it. One who has become enlightened is humbled by it. It is a gift long overdue, and, yet, it is a gift. One who reaches enlightenment does not know it all nor does he think he does. He is not a smarty.

It is My light you see. It is yours, yet you don't own it. You have it, yet it is bigger than you. How enlightened can you be if you consider yourself superior to others who do not yet see what you may see.

Be a little cautious about declaring: “I am enlightened.” In fact, it can be a good thing to keep mum about. I will go as far as to say that when enlightenment is yours, you will have no need to proclaim it. You will live it.

You are not little Tom Horner who pulled out a plum and said, “What a good boy am I!” Eat the plum and share it. All the more for you to share. Truly, enlightenment is not a procurement. It is not to be viewed as a feather in your cap. Be glad, and serve mankind. Enlightened, you are incapable of serving yourself alone. You are incapable of not sharing. Share your light. Share your good-naturedness. Share your heart, and share your gifts.

There are people who may well be enlightened, and they may never have heard the word Enlightenment. Enlightenment is not a possession. It does not have to have the name. It does not have to be singled out. It is a part of you whether you know it or not.

Human beings tend to take pride in the shape of their lips or the length of their hair, as if these things are their accomplishment in the same way you may think you conceived a child or fathered one. You are a vessel. That is enough to be. It is good.

There is no reason for you to give yourself a report card. Absolutely do not mark yourself down ever, yet you do not have to advertise the heights to which you have risen. Reveal them, yes. Talk about them, no.

No longer can you be self-serving. You know by now that you serve the Self. How vast is the Self. I am your Self, so, it is I you serve in fealty to love and gratitude. Self-serving with a capital S is far different from self-serving with a small s. Your little self no longer pushes its way in. You forget about your little self. It is only your little self that has to declare: “I am enlightened. Look at me. I am enlightened.”

You have always been becoming enlightened to the Majesty of Who You Are, and when you truly are fully enlightened, unless there is somehow a valid reason, there is no need to place a star on your jacket that declares your stardom. You don't have to tell anyone. It is enough that you and I know it.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/enlightenment-isn-t-a-possession.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 31 Aug 2012, 10:29 am

Heavenletter #4298 At the Forefront of God's Will , August 31, 2012
God said:

You have been sent to Earth as My Messenger. Therefore, you are not on Earth for yourself. At the same time as it is incumbent upon you to honor yourself, you are not on Earth for your honor. It does not matter much what the world thinks of you, or what you think the world thinks of you, all those people in the world who are around you who do not yet know Who they are and what they are to Me, and, therefore, cannot possibly comprehend your value. This is not a pep talk I give you. This is the straight goods.

The world will follow your signals. As you pick yourself up, so does the world pick itself up.

There is to be no vacancy in your heart. There is no virtue in casting yourself aside as tarnished goods. You are on Earth for the sake of its renewal. The world has forgotten it is Paradise. The world is a masterpiece, yet an imitative picture has been held up, and you have worshipped this lesser painting. You have called the false real, and the real a wish that fails you.

You must come out from under the table where you have been hiding. Wait no longer to be discovered. It is the time now, the time which exists only in the world, to discover yourself. I proclaimed you long ago. Now you must proclaim yourself. It is what you think of yourself that matters. As go your thoughts, so goes the world. No longer believe in false paintings.

You are an honoree on Earth. The world may not know this. However, the world will take its cues from you. Stand up, My beloved, and be counted. Count yourself. Excuse the world from ignorance, but excuse not yourself. Hold your Self high, and the world will begin to reflect your light which is, after all, My Light, and the Light of Heaven that shines upon the world..

You are here on Earth to raise the world. How can you do that if you allow yourself to feel low-down? How can you raise the world high when you submit to the world's picture of you? What the world measures you by is no measure at all. I tell you that you are Vastness Supreme, and you shake your head. Why do you listen to a world that has been cast down when you are to cast it higher?

You are at the Forefront of My Will. My Will is that you honor your Self in My Name and proclaim the world to itself. The world has to lift its head. The world has to look up and see My reflection on Earth. You are to look up to yourself. You are not a subaltern on Earth. You are the Savior of Earth and the upholder of My Name. No longer are you to cast yourself aside. When you do, you throw the world down as though it were only pavement to walk on.

No, no, no, beloved, you have a higher purpose to follow. Choose now to follow your high purpose to shed My light on Earth. Make My light unmistakable. Uplight the world. Light the world all the way to Heaven. No longer are you to scrimmage on Earth as if you had nothing worthy to do here. You have everything to do here. Get up.

Perhaps the word Arise has sounded too high and mighty for you, so I tell you now: "Get up. Stand up. Know Who you are and what you are here on Earth for. No more waiting. No more looking down. I am looking to you to fulfill My Will. No longer think so much about your little self. Think about My Will for you and for the world. Get up."

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/at-the-forefront-of-gods-will.html

Heavenletter #4297 What God Has Proclaimed You , August 30, 2012

God said:

Unto My heart have you come. Unto My heart you belong. You have always wanted to belong. You have not always felt that you did. Now you know where you belong, where you ever belong, where you are ever wanted, where your place is, where you are treasured, held high, seen with the Eyes of Truth.

You are worth gold. Never mind what the world may say. I, God, your Father, say you are a diamond, and I wear you in My heart. You are a Divine Gift I have given to Myself. I take care of treasures. Know this, you are the most valued in My Kingdom. Arise now from your bed of nails and proclaim yourself God's Proclaimed Love.

Hasten to My heart where you are honored for the Being that you are. How little you know of yourself. You may see yourself as a speck on the wall when you are the World Entire. You are the World to Me. You are Everything I have wanted you to be, only you do not yet see that what I have wanted you to be, you are.

I hold you in great esteem, while you seem to see yourself as another stranger on Earth.

I would like to introduce you to yourself. I would like you to get to know yourself and be a stranger no longer.

Everything on this planet Earth seems foreign to you. You arrived here on Earth, yet you were not born here. You are not quite at home here. Welcome yourself. You are on an assignment of great significance. I did not cast you adrift. I placed you on Earth lovingly. Would you not do the same? If you are the sunshine in My eye, which you are, if you are My beloved dream .projected on a screen called Earth, which you are, if you are My Divine Thought, which you are, why then is your heart not sailing with Me, not on the outskirts, but at the Center of Heaven?

How can the King of the World, which you are, feel like an outcast, feel unappreciated, unrecognized, unknown, unadorned by the world he lives in, when I adore you from the depths and height of My brilliant heart that shines and dazzles you? We are of the same propensity. You are not to mourn your life and your sojourn on Earth. Love yourself as I do love you. Honor yourself as an honored guest chosen to visit Earth at My bequest. You are on Earth to further the outreaches of My heart. You are to disperse My light, and make it visible to all. You are the Light of Heaven that I have sent to hallow My light on Earth. You are the Light of the World. This have I named you.

Never mind what the world may call you. I ask you to honor yourself as My treasured ministry, and I ask you to honor Me with the knowledge of Who you are and what you mean to Me.

If you are the Light of the World, which you assuredly are, which you assuredly are no matter what shadow you find yourself in, there is only one thing to do and that is to bless the world in My Name. You must stand tall and bless yourself, for you are a proponent of God in the world named Earth. You are My banner. You, My beloved, are My Light on Earth, and so I ask you who shines in My heart, to shine My light brightly. You are a Lantern of God.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/what-god-has-proclaimed-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 29 Aug 2012, 8:20 pm

Heavenletter #4296 Be a Knight in Shining Armor, August 29, 2012
God said:
There is a world of difference between understanding and judgment. Understanding doesn't mean admiring. It means understanding. With understanding comes a certain realization that the so-called other person before you is doing the best he can. Whether doctor, merchant, beggarman, thief, the person before you is doing the best he can at this moment. He really doesn't know better, even if you think he should. Here's the thing: There is a portion of your psyche that visits where that person is, and, so, you dislike where that person is. You dislike another's affront more than you would if you did not contain within you, no matter how residual, what the other person reflects to you.

If you were the person you are disdaining - you do understand that you are disdaining, don't you? - I would talk to you differently. I would not tell you to have compassion for yourself. I would tell you that you can be a knight in shining armor. I would tell you to let go of the past. I would tell you that you must let go of the past. The past is no more than a step, or a series of steps. The past is rocky and not to be held onto.

If you were the person you are judging or putting down, I would tell you to stop understanding, stop excusing, stop focusing on yourself, take a deep breath, and, right now, become a blessing to the world, and a blessing to yourself. Enough of unthinkingness. Now have wakingup-ness.

If you were the person you are judging or putting down, I would not encourage you, "But, God. But God, there was this. There was that. I do have my reasons. I have my good reasons." I would not encourage you no matter how many excuses you pull out of your pocket. I would tell you to stop making excuses and begin to serve. I would tell you to be less compassionate with yourself and more wise with the person who offended you. I know he hurt your heart, yet I would not coddle you either.

Actually, I would tell you, the critic, to be less compassionate with yourself. I do tell you. I tell you to be less self-righteous. I tell you to be not self-righteous at all.

Two self-righteous people bellowing at each other, even if not out loud, don't get anywhere until one of the riders of self-righteousness gets off his high horse. Since you are here reading these words, I am telling you straightforwardly that it must be you who has to get off his high horse.

You are here to make the world better, so make the world better. Let go of hard-heartedness. Be good to your own heart. Anger, resentment, self-righteousness speak in a deafening voice. Anger, resentment, self-righteousness are deaf, and that's why anger, resentment, righteousness speak in a deafening voice. That band of three refuse to hear. They are a sorry crew.

I ask My beautiful children, all My children, to join a band of angels who are sweet on Earth and give sweetness to the Earth. In your heart, apologize to the other who is guilty of being much less aware than you.

I have said that you are to be the first to greet another. In your heart, greet another in your heart. You do have something to apologize for. At the very least, you have a lack of openness to apologize for. Apologize to yourself for being less than Who You are, and now pick up a sword of kindness and go forth in the world and slay the dragons of condescension, accusation, and dismissals of another's heart and soul. Dismiss your closed perception. Climb to a higher rung on the ladder of life. Let go of the rung you presently adhere to. Let go.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/be-a-knight-in-shining-armor.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 28 Aug 2012, 9:38 pm

Heavenletter #4295 Where Anger Comes From, August 28, 2012
God said:

It is good you have a heart. It is good when your heart is centered, when your heart is strong unto itself. It is good when you are content. You would like to be content all the time, and, yet, you sometimes find yourself discontent, perhaps angry, and, perhaps, in terms of the world, rightly so.

It is good to not let your anger run wild. At the same time, anger is a force that it is better to acknowledge than not to acknowledge. Repressing anger is not good for you. There is a cause for your anger, and it seems righteous to you. It may seem righteous to the whole world, and yet anger is anger, and anger repressed is like a pot of boiling water left simmering on the stove. The water is still hot. The water foments. You don't want to lash out in anger, and you don't want to push anger back as if it doesn't exist.

Human beings have anger.

Have I not told you where anger comes from? It comes from judgment. You may well agree that judgment does not work in anyone's favor, and you don't like to hear that your justified anger is a result of your judgment. That doesn't seem fair to you.

Nevertheless, when you are irate, you have judged someone. You have judged a person guilty, and you have passed sentence on another, and you have passed a sentence on yourself. Anger is not in anyone's best interest, and yet it is good for you to acknowledge anger that holds you in its thrall and to recognize your responsibility for what is, after all, your anger. You are the proprietor of it.

The person who may well be unkind, selfish, heartless, rude, self-serving, unthinking, may well be unable to see beyond his or her own nose, and yet the anger is yours. No matter how egregious someone else's error has been, the anger is yours, and it isn't right. The anger is not.

The point goes beyond the idea: Judge not so ye not be judged.

The point is more like this: Judge not so you are spared anger. Judge not so you do not fume. Judge not so you do not go up in flame. Judge not so you escape self-righteousness.

You already know that anger forms a circle. It goes out, and it comes back. It is yourself, beloveds, that you put on the hot seat.

I am not coming here in defense of the one you allowed to incite your anger. If he could or would expand his thinking and his heart, you might not see cause for your anger. If you will expand your thinking and your heart, your anger would drop away. I am thinking that you are much better off without anger. Anger is not your friend, yet anger is a signpost. Anger says to you: "Brother, sister, acknowledge my existence, and then see about expanding your thinking and your heart."

The one whose consciousness stirred your anger may be no more than a poor fool. If he or she is a menace, an active inciter of anger, then he is a bigger fool. Nevertheless, he can see only as far as he can see. It is a question of sight. One who is blinded has not the eyes to see.

You, My beloved, may certainly be expecting too much from someone incapable of giving it to you. You are tilting at windmills.

Come, let's disarm you.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/where-anger-comes-from.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Aug 2012, 8:18 pm

Heavenletter #4294 The True Meaning of Namaste, August 27, 2012
God said:
True gratitude is love. If love is dependent upon a gift or a particular act, then it isn't love. True love is true gratitude. When you are grateful that someone exists, then that is love. We are cutting to the chase.
You haven't quite known what love is. Yes, of course, there can be mad passion. Yes, of course, you can objectify your love onto another, thinking for a while that that is love.

Love is when you are simply grateful that the person before you is before you. And when the person is not before you, you are grateful that he or she exists. Most likely they have been generous to you. Most likely they help you believe in yourself. That is something to be grateful for, that someone does see you as you truly are.

Before you get too serious about gratefulness, there has to be glad and grateful. Absolutely, we are not talking about gratitude that should be but rather about the gladness that is. It isn't that the person has to shower anything on you, yet the person recognizes you, knows who you are, and the light he is or shines from his eyes is all you ask.

It is great thing when someone sees you as you are. To be grateful is a great thing. To love is a great thing.

We are not talking about words now, you understand. What We are talking about is above and beyond words. We are not talking about a phrase. We are talking about love that withstands ordinary life. We are not talking about a particular expression of love. We are talking about the true meaning of Namaste. Even if it is only for a moment, you get a taste of what I, God, am like, and you get a taste from a human being who rises about the ordinary statutes of life.

Gladness is what makes a good teacher. Blessed are the teachers in the world who see a spark of light in the children under their care. The child can be an itch, it doesn't matter. The teacher takes a certain delight in the child. Antics are one thing. The true heart is another.

When someone takes delight in you, something in you is awakened. Gratitude is awakened. A touch of love is awakened.

How surprised My children are when others go out of their way for them. Hurray for these humble cheerleaders who rise above daily life and so raise you above the picture of yourself that you may have been holding, that frayed black and white picture of yourself, perhaps the bad boy in the corner.

When you do something from the goodness of your heart, it's something you want to do and have to do. It is not what another might say is yours to do. When you give for the pure joy of it and someone thanks you, and you say, "It's a pleasure," mean it. Mean what you do and mean what you say.

How grateful are My children for a crumb of love. Beloveds, take that crumb and break it in half and give it to another.

Too long have many in the world been without a scrap of love. Be a rag-dealer of love then. Then you know that you are a rag-dealer only in disguise. You are a King in disguise. You have a treasure-chest of fabulous jewels. These jewels are named love. I, God, give you love because I take joy in giving you love. And now you remember My love and that you are chosen to disburse it.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-true-meaning-of-namaste.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Aug 2012, 8:34 pm

Heavenletter #4293 There Is an Eave for You to Go Under, August 26, 2012
God said:

It is not a platitude to say that all is well. It is not a put-off. It is true. No matter the emergency, no matter the extent of your sense of urgency, angst or genuine heartache at this time, no matter how urgent the world may say that this, whatever this may be, is, beloveds, once and for all believe Me when I tell you there is no life and death situation.

Yes, I can hear you say: "That's easy for You to say, God."

It is easy for Me to say. Truth IS easy for Me to say. The relative world is relative. Some troubles in the world are considered more, and some troubles are considered less. That is how it is in the relative world. Comparisons. Degrees. It hurts when you stub your toe. Then a bad headache is worse. There are deadlines that you must meet that seem like a matter of life and death. What are the deadlines really? They are not train-stopping. And, if even the train should stop, it will start again, or another will be coming shortly.

Beloveds, there are tizzies, the much ado about nothing, and there are situations known as tragedies that the world has taken a consensus about, taken an unanimous vote that they merit suffering, deep suffering. In fact, the world says that, if under certain conditions, you don't suffer, something is the matter with you.

I would take away your sense of woe.

The fact is that in the relative world, nothing belongs to you. Your children don't belong to you. Your parents don't belong to you. In the temporal relative world, all is on loan. Your life is like a book you take out of the library. You have to bring it back. Some books you can take out for a month. Some for a week. In every case, there is a return date.

Even so, you will weep, and, even so, I will tell you that all is well. I will tell you that a body is only a body. It is not everything.

You feel separation, and I tell you that there is no separation. A body dies. Bodies will die. The soul never. There is no loss except as you say so.

Meanwhile, I will continue to say that all is well. Because you cannot see a rainbow doesn't mean there isn't one. And I am telling you that when clouds come out, you don't have to stay under them. And if there is a cloudburst and it is pouring rain, there is an eave for you to go under. I am saying that even though you have not physically seen Me, I am here, and I am here for you. I lift you into My arms. I hold you tight. I wipe your tears. I love you.

You may say: "God, that is all well and good. Meanwhile, my heart is broken. My life is crumbling. My heart and my life are Humpty-Dumpty, and cannot be put back together again. I am not consoled."

Remember that life is a gift. It always has been. It is not necessary for you to spurn a gift. Spurn tragedy instead. Spurn suffering. Live life.

Life is an offering. It is an offering I give to you. Take care of the life I give you. Life on Earth is a passing scene in a movie. While you are cast in the movie, play your part. Never did I assign you to be a tragedian. I assigned you to be a light-bringer. Bring light into your life. Let the light in. Pull up the shades.

In darkness and in light, love.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/there-is-an-eave-for-you-to-go-under.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Aug 2012, 6:56 pm

Heavenletter #4292 A Child of Mine, August 25, 2012
God said:
Judgment is opposed to love. That's the whole story of judgment. Until you go beyond judgment, you are no more than a gossip. "So and so did this. So and so did that. Can you believe it? How could he? How could he?" And so you cackle, and so you feel superior to the one who did whatever it was.

When Christ said that he who is without error should cast the first stone, no one could respond. He who is without flaw, let him cast the first stone. Let him stop and think that he is throwing a stone at a child of Mine.

The world is harder for some people than it is for others. In every case of judgment, the judger is forgetting about his responsibility to care for his neighbor.

Whatever someone has done, a bigger error yet, perhaps the biggest error of all, is judgment. Judgment comes from the wrong premise. Judgment's partner is a hardened heart. Judgment and unforgiveness are both hardened hearts.

When human beings judge, they have hardened their hearts. They made assumptions. They presumed an apparition, and they found it really really unforgivable.

An example might be a speeding driver cutting through red lights, a driver having no regard for other drivers, a careless driver you could only hold in low esteem until you, who were tut-tutting realized that the driver was rushing his young son to the emergency room of the hospital. The boy had had an accident. The father was saving his young son's life. Now that you know the circumstances, where is your judgment? You have compassion instead. You have compassion instead of anger. Once you understand, you have compassion instead of judgment. Under the same circumstances, you might well do the same. And you would want others to understand you rather than judge.

Understand rather than judge. This is not making excuses. You simply don't know what's going on. You don't know the whole story. In every case of judgment, you forsake another, and you are mistaken. When you are in error, would it serve you or anyone to start throwing stones at you?

Cast not a first stone because casting stones is opposite to loving. Casting stones is madness. Instead, cast away your judgment and its cousin anger. Is there anger without judgment? Can there be anger without judgment? Anger and judgment condemn.

There is no need for you to stand above another. If you must stand above, then stand above your lower self that seeks to depose another. Yes, beloveds, stand above yourself.

Judgment is not fair-minded. When was it ever? Judgment is overbearing. It is isolating. It is sacrificing another for your own comfort. Do you crave a pecking order? How about no pecking order. Join something else.

Christ's question was: Who are you to judge? Who are you to set yourself above another?

Better you lift another in your arms. Uplift another. If you must condemn, condemn your judgment, for your judgment does harm to the one you judge, and it does harm to you.

Neither Christ nor Buddha nor Mohammed nor Moses ever said: "Judge one another." Definitely not. Their message was to love one another. Judging is smallness, beloveds. Loving is Vastness. It takes a big heart to love under all circumstances. Not judging is a good way to rise to love. As a balloon rises, so will your heart of love. It is not possible to love and judge at the same time. If you must judge, judge everyone as worthy of being loved.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-child-of-mine.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 24 Aug 2012, 8:07 pm

Heavenletter #4291 Now, Will You Smile?, August 24, 2012
God said:
You know, sometimes, when life gets too much for you, it's okay for you to acknowledge this and give yourself a break. If you need a day off, you need a day off. You can't wait for someone to accommodate you. Accommodate yourself.

When you need a break, take a break.

There is nothing you have to prove. You don't have to prove you are Mighty Mouse!

Even when life is such that you must continue within the pressure you feel, then even as the situation stays the same, you can mentally put your feet up. You can withdraw from the stressful emotion you may be feeling. You can give yourself a break from tension. You can. I know you can.

You can stop thinking that you are under enormous pressure. If you were a teapot, you would take off your lid and let the steam get out. Imagine the steam coming out of you. It's simple for vapor to evaporate. Let the excess steam come out from your fingers, from your toes, from your ears, from your nose and from your mouth. Let the steam out. Relieve yourself of the pressure you have imposed upon yourself.

Life does not put you under pressure. You may want to argue with that. Life may put you in a difficult situation, yet it is you who puts yourself under pressure. It is you who decides that a certain prediction is too much for you to bear. Make a different decision. If some day you are going to laugh about this, laugh about it now. And if some day you are not going to laugh about this, still relieve yourself of the pressure. Know that the decision to feel pressured comes from inside you. It can never be imposed upon you.

Situations can be imposed upon you, yes. Pressure, no. You don't have to be stalwart, strong, and surmount anything, for you can always breathe out. Don't hold your breath, beloveds. Breathe.

When you feel overwhelmed by circumstance, underwhelm yourself. Undo overwhelmingness. It is a foreign object. It is something you picked up. If you can pick it up, you can also drop it. You can drop it now.

You can decide to be a simple person who doesn't build up steam. Breathe the steam out. Feel your fire calming down. Don't fan the fire. You have been fanning the fire by your thoughts. Now you think differently. Now you think calmly.

Now you don't think about all you have to do. Instead, think about all you are. You are My child, and I say you are beautiful. I say you are wondrous. I say you are the lightness of being. Take what I say as gospel, not the overburdening thoughts you have been tossing about in your mind.

Let go, beloveds, of stress and strain. Whatever the situation, you don't have to kowtow to stress and strain. You don't have to kowtow to disorder. Restore your heart to order. Restore your heart to peace. Be at peace. Whatever you consider insurmountable will move out of its own accord. It's moving out now. Don't hold on to it. If you are in distress, let distress go. Let yourself be in peace. Rest your heart awhile. Uplift it. Assuage it. Comfort it. Let the discomfort go.

Something good is happening. A habit of thought is leaving. Let it go. You don't need it. You never did. No matter how dire a situation may seem, you don't have to adopt it. You don't have to nurture it. Don't incur it. Let it go. I am speaking to you now, and I kiss you on your nose! Now, will you smile?

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/now-will-you-smile.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 23 Aug 2012, 5:05 pm

Heavenletter #4290 A Balance of Compassion, August 23, 2012
God said:

Play your part in uplifting the world. Just play your part. Serve. Contribute. Yet you are not looking to become the savior of the world. That is too much for you to take on.

You serve, yet you can't take everyone's difficulties into your heart. Be compassionate without tearing yourself apart. What difficulties belong to another do not belong to you, and, yet, you are not heartless. You cannot take on others' problems as your own because that helps no one. If someone is lame, you are not to become lame too.

You are not Atlas who carries the world on his shoulders. Give service to the Universe and maintain your own well-being.

How do you reconcile helping the world if you add your suffering to the suffering that already is? How do you give compassion to the world and not have your heart ache? How much help are you giving the world when your heart is aching?

How did the Great Spiritual Ones do it? Their compassion was great, and, yet, they did not take on the suffering. They rose above the suffering, and so those they served suffered less. Of course, the Great Ones had a vaster view of the horizon. And so must you.

Buddha had great compassion and yet was a Laughing Buddha. Who had more joy in his service to mankind than such a one as Buddha? He surmounted the level of suffering.

There is no joy in suffering. There is no advantage except the opportunity it gives to cease suffering. Everyone who suffers has to rise above it. Suffering is not admirable. When you hurt your heart for the sake of another's pain, what help are you giving?

Be kind to everyone. Send compassion to all around the world, and, yet do not a co-sufferer be. Compassion is not suffering, beloveds.

Some people over-indulge in eating. Some overindulge in compassion. Compassion means to rise to a higher level. It does not mean to adopt others' suffering as your own.

When you suffer, you help no one. The Great Ones did not over-do nor were they indifferent.

When someone cuts himself, you are not to cut yourself. When someone bleeds, you are not to bleed as well. What is this? It is not greater compassion.

Be compassionate. Take action. Serve. Help, and keep your own heart high. Keep your own heart high.

It is not selfless for you to suffer when there is already enough suffering in the world. If you are to alleviate suffering, you must alleviate suffering, not take it on.

Have empathy and not be consumed in empathy.

The surgeon does not help the one he performs an operation on by weeping. The surgeon is not a robot. He has a heart, and yet he keeps his heart intact. He has to. He can love. He can be compassionate. He cannot perform his operations on himself. A surgeon does not help others by succumbing to their surgery.

Now that this is understood, there is still the question of how. How do you give compassion and yet not take on the suffering? How does one accomplish this? Even with your best efforts, how do you accomplish this? How do you gain such balance? How do you give compassion to someone with a rash without developing a rash yourself?

First, have the idea that you can be compassionate without being the most compassionate person in the world. Have a different definition of compassion than you may have had. Compassion is strength, not pity.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/a-balance-of-compassion.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 22 Aug 2012, 10:46 am

Heavenletter #4289 Come from Good Will, August 22, 2012
God said:
Come from love. Unless you are coming from love, don't say it. Unless you are coming from love, be quiet. Even in little things, in little things that seem insignificant, unless you're coming from love, don't do it, don't say it, don't think it.

Even when it comes to deleting an email, if you are feeling resentful, let go of the resentment before you delete. If you are feeling spiteful, let go of spite. If you cannot let go of antagonism in the little things, how are you are going to manage negativity in bigger things?

You can let go of negativity. You can. You really can. Here is where you learn humility. I will tell you that nothing is worth negativity. Nothing. Have an ace up your sleeve. The ace is good will. And if the ace up your sleeve is not yet good will, then don't play that card.

You have a magic card, and it is good will. And if you do not yet have this magic card of good will, go for it. You can go for it in baby steps. The thing is that you go for it.

Now I will tell you that there is no small negativity. There is negativity, or there is positivity. There is no scale when it comes to negativity, nor is there a scale when it comes to positivity. There are no gradations. Hard feelings are hard feelings. A tiny bite of venom is, nevertheless, venom.

If someone you thought was a friend lets you down in one way or another as friends sometimes do - let's say he sent you an email that annoys you and you resent the email, think twice before you delete his email rudely. Deleting is okay. You have to delete emails and even loving emails. You can't keep them all, yet you can delete without passion. Try it. Try it now. Pay attention. Delete with a blessing for the sender of it. Yes, even spam. .

This is so important what I am saying to you. When you feel peeved, when you resent that the sender of the email no longer seemingly considers you important, consider your good will as important. What someone else does is not so important. What you do and how you do it matters very much. I am talking to you right now and not to someone else.

I am not suggesting that you mask your negative feelings, I am saying that you remove them.

Unless you come from love, don't do it. Come from love, or don't do it. Remove the negativity. Bless the person rather than dismissing him or her. Will you do that? Will you do that for the sake of the world, for the sake of the person, for the sake of yourself, and for My sake? For God's sake, will you make an end to negativity? What are you doing by keeping it?

Let go of animosity. Let go of hurt feelings. Let go of anger. Whatever is not love, let go of it.

This is the meaning of turning the other cheek. Turn away from negativity. Turn toward positivity.

I cannot be clearer than I am. Do not allow yourself to hold on to negativity. Do not allow yourself to act from negativity. Do not allow yourself to justify negativity.

Remember how I value you. Remember that I reside within the one you perceive as other who has ignored or downplayed you. No longer are you to deride the heart of another. You will not say it's okay to relish deleting. Even if not spoken, what you think is communicated, and what you think falls back on you.

You are too wonderful to play with negativity. You are wonderful enough to drop it. Negativity is a hot potato, and no longer will you touch it, not even with a ten-foot pole.

Is it so hard to come back to Me?
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/come-from-good-will.html
Heavenletter #4288 At the Heart of Many Misunderstandings, August 21, 2012
God said:
Who has not been in a situation when he and another appear to be opposing forces? What started it is no longer the issue. Of course, each party feels hurt, and each party feels justified for the hardness in his heart. Someone did not do right. Each thinks it is the other who did not do right. Each feels victimized. Each sees the other as a villain, perhaps even an arch-villain.

Each party wants to be loved. Whatever the precipitating incident, each party did not love and was not loved, at least, not enough. Each party had his back up. To the parties involved, it becomes a question of honor, integrity, virtue, rightness, justice. This is how it seems.

Someone's lack of awareness has become an outrage, and unforgivable outrage. And each defends his position. He or she was put upon. The other was heartless. The other had no consideration. The other was the bad guy.

Be leery when you view your honor as being at stake. For the word honor, substitute the word ego.

At least in the old days, when a couple danced and the lady made a mis-step, the gentleman said, "Excuse me." In effect, he was saying: "Please pardon me for your mis-step." Society set dance up this way. Somehow this graciousness slipped through. This graciousness, graciousness at its utmost, slipped through. How beautiful! What does it cost to say: "Excuse me."

Now, let's get back to the two offending/offended family members or friends, and, at the present, neither can come forth and be the first to let go of the hurt. Somebody has to let go of it. They have to be able to let go of the hardness of heart. When? Both parties wish the boulder separating them, are like schoolboys who maintain: "He started it."

That may be true. It may be so that the other boy did start it. It may be so that he started it for no reason. Yet how long should the fight continue? The better question to ask is: "Who is going to end the mini-war?

Everyone believes in forgiveness, yet stubbornness often keeps a stalwart sense of being the wronged party. What is so wonderful about being the wronged party? How does that vindicate you or anyone and your holding on to what has to be let go of?

Forgiveness is letting go of an event gone wrong. Forgiving is freedom. Letting go is freedom. Forgiving is removing a barrier. A gate crashed down, and now you get the gate out of the way. If no one else seems capable of removing the gate, then perhaps you are the one to move it aside.

If there is guilt in the precipitating incident, it is guilt of ignorance. One party had no idea of the hurt he was going to inflict. He could have, should have, but he didn't. And he, because of not quite believing in himself, cannot bring himself to admit that he is not altogether without responsibility, yet he may have been the actor, not so much the reactor. Because of not valuing himself enough, the one who introduced the separation feels bound to carry himself as the one being wounded. The reaction of the other did wound him, and he is not yet able to get past his own hurt.

I do not tell you to belie your own feelings. I do tell you to start working on yourself on the more subtle levels. Work on your own heart so that you can speak truthfully and mend a wall.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/at-the-heart-of-many-misunderstandings.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 20 Aug 2012, 9:29 pm

God said:
Perhaps you have been pouncing on evidence of not being loved rather than citing evidence of being loved. Like a cat pouncing on a toy, you pounce on your being overlooked. Or, someone indeed may love you. There is clear evidence ten times over, and then there is a time or two when you do not seem to get top billing, and you are devastated. Then it is like you are the wicked witch in Sleeping Beauty and you question: "Who is the most loved of all in all the land?" If the mirror of your mind names someone else, you are upset to distraction.

Instead, distract yourself from a sense of lack. Look for that which you like. That is the only thing to look for. Do not look for incidents where you are overlooked. I am telling you to overlook the slightest evidence that you are being overlooked.

You can't bear to appear to be second fiddle. You can't bear that you may not be valued the way you so desperately want and must have. You do indeed deserve to be loved. Here's the thing, beloveds: Love yourself as you deserve, and you will not need so much love from outside you.

Feeling in need of love does not become you. Your need makes it harder for another to love you. Free yourself from neediness, and you free yourself to be loved by all the world.

Better for you to focus on your own giving of love. You be the one who loves. Plant evidence of your love along the way. Rather than being wary that you are being neglected, remind yourself that you have love to give and give it. Hands off is often great evidence of love. Freeing another to be himself or herself is great love.

And so it comes to pass that sometimes your giving of love can be shown in your backing off, for what you may see as your loving another may be practiced possession rather than love. Whereas you cannot love too much, you can possess too much. You can crave too much. You can demand too much. You can swallow someone up in your love and your need for love. Is what I'm saying ringing any bells?

Love with a full heart, and let the one you love be free. No one is responsible for the joy in your heart. You are. You alone are. Well, you and I are. No one else is responsible for the sense of love in your heart but you. This awareness is a great relief to those who love you, and it will be a great relief to you when you love yourself. You are not dependent upon someone else for the love in your heart. You are not dependent.

When you are a sponge soaking up someone else's love energy, you may well be denying another the opportunity to love you.

On occasion, in your need for love, you have been like a dunning bill collector. Can you admit this?

You have craved love, and you have craved love the way you have designated love must be, as if love from another has to be your way or not at all. Let go of the reins of love you have held tightly in your hand. Be an allower of love. Do not force the hand of love, for then you have made a fist of your hand. Be an easy-going giver and receiver of love. You do this by not holding on to love as if you cannot live without the evidence of it that you seek.

Seek to give love, beloveds, and give it from your true heart. If love were food, your cooking would not be all about your favorite foods. You would be glad to cook for another's palate, not just your own, wouldn't you?

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/if-love-were-food.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 19 Aug 2012, 8:01 pm

Heavenletter #4286 The Years of the Soul , August 19, 2012
God said:

Your body had its heyday, and now your body stars less in your life. Now you relax into the essence of yourself. Gone are the years that We could call the Years of the Body. From your point of view, the body is leaving you in the lurch, plying you with wrinkles and all that. The popularity of the physical you is less. Now your mind is less wrapped up in itself. With good fortune, you come to the Years of the Soul, the Years of the Ascendency of the Soul, the Years of Coming Closer to What Most Matters.

Youth of the body is interested in itself. Youth has perhaps become a cult, a cult of worship. Perhaps you had to be pulled out of that cult and given no choice but to entwine, interact, and engage with the growing of your soul. Displaced from youth, now you have your soul to gaze at.

You can't see your soul in the mirror. You can't add make-up to it. You don't try to have your soul lose weight. Your soul can only be as it is, a beautiful growing thing that you perhaps have not paid much attention to heretofore. Now it is your soul's turn for your attention.

Your soul has always been growing. Your soul grows with or without your attention. And now you are ready to focus on growth of your soul which is another way to say focus on Me, God.

Why is it good to keep Me in mind? It is not that I am all that is left to you. This is how to stay young, your focus on Me. There is nothing like it. Focus on Me is not a finite focus. It is focus on the Eternal Infinite You.

When the bonds of the world loose their hold on you, here I AM. I AM here, always with you, and you are right on the mark with Me.

Gone is most of the selfishness that held you in its thrall. Gone is much of the self-centeredness that was your horizon. Now you are engaging with Vastness. Your attachment to what you once were attached to is less. You are more willing to let go of the surface values and adhere more to the deeper values. You don't want to ride the roller-coaster any longer. You are less interested in possessing. You are more interested in divesting. What you once thought were your valuables have lost their shine, and now you keep your youth by being a pioneer of Spirit.

That the body loses some of its charm is good fortune. It is not bad fortune. It gives you a respite from attachment. It corrals you into the Land of Love.

Your heart can still dance. Your heart can still leap. Your heart can lead a parade.

Now your soul comes out of hiding, and you seek it more, and so your soul is revealed more, and you value it more.

Body beauty is temporal, but not your soul's beauty. Your awareness of the beauty of soul and awareness of the beauty of your soul grow and grow. You are awareness growing. You are consciousness growing. You are consciousness coming into its own.

You make dates with consciousness. We, you and I, the seeming two of Us, conspire more. The two-step becomes the One Step. You come closer to Me. I cannot come closer to you. I was always with you. I was with you in the blush of your youth, and now you are with Me more. You are engaging with Me, and so I beckon you forward.

The soul grows and yet the soul never grows old. In the world, some souls are called old because they have been around the block many times. Souls grow, yet all souls remain in the dew of their youth.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-years-of-the-soul.html

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 18 Aug 2012, 9:56 pm

Heavenletter #4285 Let Your Heart, August 18, 2012
God said:
How hungry is the heart that is out of practice of loving. It's not the heart's fault that it has been kept sheltered. The heart has been stepped on, even isolated by the supervisory mind. The mind puts the heart in isolation. The mind may think it is doing a good thing for the person it occupies, raising its owner above others, keeping its owner aloof, keeping its owner in some kind of frozen eliteness, in a place where common everyday love is not good enough to express itself.

And so the mind insists that the person's heart must wait until there is the perfection that the mind thinks there must be, an object of perfection before the mind will dare allow the heart's release. And, so, the bedraggled heart is pulled back and has to wait for permission before it may start evoking itself. The rein on the heart is too short, too tight, too restricting.

The person who owns the heart, according to the snobbish mind, has to be exclusive, has to regard himself as too good to love commoners. Beloved, without the engagement of the heart, what does life amount to? To the mind, orderliness and organization come before love. The mind is proud of itself and so inhabits the owner of the heart and the mind makes itself king of the castle, a castle where no one is fit to enter. The heart lives in a lonely castle and wonders when it can open itself to the world.

The mind doesn't see far enough. The mind makes judgments, none of them in the name of love. The mind says that no one has shown up worthy of love from the person the mind ostensibly takes care of. And so the mind keeps the person on a shelf out of sight where expensive objects are kept to gather dust.

I speak to the mind:

"Mind, get out of the way. You may have been well-intentioned, yet you have it all wrong. Your job is not to build a moat around the heart you have sworn to protect. You are to open the floodgates of the heart, to honor it and to allow the heart to surrender itself to love.

"Mind, you may have thought no one is good enough for the heart you illegally commandeered. In smugness, you made the heart an old maid. You made the heart wait for love when the heart has love to give. The heart can start anywhere. You are not supposed to restrict the heart. The heart is not foolhardy as you have thought. The heart has its wisdom. If the heart must wait for only the choicest food, according to your opinion, the heart will go hungry.

"Mind, consider that the heart is to practice love. The heart is to lend itself to the practice of love. The practice is love itself. How tense is the heart that is kept from loving. Mind, the heart is not meant to be under your supervision. The heart goes beyond your short-ranged thinking.

"The heart does not have to take love. That is an idea that you have, mind. The heart you took over is to give love. Mind, you can't take over the heart because you are not the heart. You cannot understand the heart. Mind, you analyze very well. You scrutinize very well, and you thwart the heart you are meant to uphold. You like to think you are looking out for the heart's best interest, yet you have put a stranglehold on the heart you deign to represent.

"You think the heart is mindless, yet it is you who is heartless.

"You treat the heart like a pony tied up in a tiny corral. Let the pony of love stretch its legs. You keep feeding it dried hay when there is plenty of green grass around. Let the heart free to be what a heart is. Let the heart leap. Let the heart take chances. You have held the heart back. Held back, how can the heart grow? Give the beleaguered heart a chance to find itself and to love life and everyone in it. Mind, you simply don't know enough.

"Let's face it, mind, the heart must have its freedom. There is nothing to compensate for love. Certainly not your advice. Let hearts be free."

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/let-your-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 17 Aug 2012, 7:32 pm

Heavenletter #4284 Narcissus and His Reflection in the Lake, August 17, 2012
God said:
Cinderella came out of the ashes, and, sometimes, life is like that. When least expected, a prince of light and love appears. To Cinderella, it appears to her that a prince came into her life from the outside, an unexpected blessing from the world, yet it is she who went to the ball and met the prince.

It is always that a light goes on within you. Cinderella's foot fit into the glass slipper, and her life became enlightened.

Love that you experience, falling in love, it's something you discover, yes, but it is always within yourself that you discover the love in your own heart that is waiting for you to discover it. You set it off. It is you who lights up.

If the flame of love seems to be blown out by the wind, you begin to feel that your love was not true - YOUR love from inside you was not true. You had a false image. It was your image. You looked for love to give you something. Someone or something had brought love that was your own from inside you out, and yet your love - I speak of the love within you - had a false front. You may feel betrayed, yet the person who brought out good feeling in you did not betray you. You betrayed yourself. You had, in fact, fallen in love with yourself for a while, and then it was a no-go because the one who seemingly shone a light on you didn't stay the same and no longer maintained the image of you that you liked to look into and that meant so much to you.

A schoolboy falls in love. His heart is broken. He is sure he can never love anyone again as he loved this one girl with brown curls. Her eyes lit his. Her presence allowed him to turn a light on within himself. There will never be another like her. That's true, there won't.

But soon enough, despite his sworn love, another girl arrives on the scene and seemingly takes his heart. His heart is overtaken once again by another image of himself in the face of another. Of course, it is a lighted image of himself that the schoolboy sees. The girl is a trigger. It is his own heart he discovers. The girl with brown curls set off his heart. He does it, yet he thinks it is the girl.

The boy is the object of his own love. He is Narcissus looking into the mirror of the lake. Instantly, Narcissus who has never before seen his reflection, falls in love with the image of himself looking up at him from the surface of the lake. So taken is Narcissus with his image, he falls into the lake and becomes the Narcissus flower that grows by the side of water where he can continue to see his image.

Narcissus is not the only one who falls into a lake of himself. Some who read My words, have also seen themselves reflected in another and another and another. You may have seen that your heart is broken, and that you will never recover. In a sense, so long as you hold another responsible for the love in your own heart, you never do recover. You replay the whole scene, only with different characters, and then you may let yourself down again.

Love comes from within you. It will be good for you to love yourself in a greater sense than Narcissus did. He fell in love with an outward image of himself. Now it is for you to love yourself so that you can love others in a way you, heretofore, may have been unable to. Love your True Self more, and you will become love itself. You will simply love and not be so overwhelmingly dependent upon the image another casts on you. No longer will there be faithless ones in your life because you will be faithful to love and not require all you require from another to prove you are worthy of love. You will prove the truth of the love within you. You will finally be faithful to yourself and shine a great light upon Earth and all those your eyes fall on.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/narcissus-and-his-reflection-in-the-lake.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 16 Aug 2012, 7:50 pm

Heavenletter #4283 Bringing Your Heart Forward, August 16, 2012
God said:

Hello, Beautiful. Hello, hello, hello. I have sought you, and so I have found you. Of course, it is your recognition of Me that I sought. I always have had you right where I wanted you, in My heart, safe and sound. Accept that you are in My heart, and what is in My heart, I value with all My heart.

Your recognition of Me and My value on the Earthly plane may not have been clear to you. Never mind all that - I mean, have your mind let go of all that. The mind cannot know what it cannot know. Your heart can know, and from your heart, awareness can sprout. From your mind, not very well, for the human mind likes to ponder and digest and fork over reasons and explanations. This is no offense to the mind. This is what minds do.

However, you can keep your mind in place. When your mind is making too much noise, when thoughts intrude on Our love, put your mind aside a while so it does not interfere with Our fulsome love, with our wonderment of each other, with our love for that which is too much for the mind to take in.

Glory be to the mind. Consider your mind as an overtired child and so needing a time-out. Truly, your mind has been worn and torn and divided. Put it to bed for a while. Let Our hearts enjoin in quietness without the mind's jabbering.

You love your recalcitrant children. Love your recalcitrant mind. It is not lack of love that shushes your child and puts it to bed. Your mind can use a break from the hurry-scurry as well.

When you bring your child back into the fold, your child is rested and fun to be with again. So let it be with your mind. Keep it from getting overtired. You are parent to the mind. You are bigger than the mind. You are more open than the mind, and, yet, a rested mind can be more open.

Leave your mind aside every now and then. Intellect is only intellect. Intellect is valuable and helpful, yet not always so. How your mind loves attention. Your mind makes itself known right and left. Give your heart a chance to have its say. Your heart is less assuming than the mind. Your heart doesn't assume. Your heart is ever-patient. Make room for your unassuming heart. Bring your heart forward. This is how you claim love.

Your mind will object to almost everything. Your mind says: "But." Your mind says, "But this," and, "But that," and your mind plays tennis with your heart.

Is your heart the elephant in the room that no one notices? Is your heart the elephant in the room that no one sees?

What matters is that you acknowledge your heart, your beautiful heart, your beautiful plum of a heart that may be preserved on a shelf, patient, ever-patient waiting its turn.

You are parent to your heart and mind. If you have a child that is dominant, perhaps pushy, and you have a child who is more reticent, you pull your shy child to you and give him his turn to offer what he has to offer. Offer your heart center-stage for a while. Teach your mind to not hog the whole show.

Your mind, as wonderful as it is, can't get its arms around Me. I, Who am Truth, am not factual enough for the mind. The mind cannot find a report card with My name on it. Your mind simply is not accustomed to going by the seat of its pants. Your mind likes to be armed with questionnaires with square boxes for limited True and False answers.

From the mind's point of view, it is like this: "Alas, God does not fit into the boundaries I have set. Therefore, I cannot quite admit Him to the academy of my mind," whereas the heart, from its point of view, says, "Oh, for Heaven's sakes, God, come right in. No forms and credentials needed or wanted. Just come right in so I can know You, and stay with Me."

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/bringing-your-heart-forward.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 15 Aug 2012, 10:24 am

Heavenletter #4282 Remember Me, says God, August 15, 2012
God said:

If you are having difficulty in remembering some things, names for example, or what day it is, perhaps your channels of memory are God-soaked. I have a way of blurring edges for you. This is another way of saying that I remove boundaries from you. Less-bounded, you seem to float in a morass of light rather than in the outskirts of the past.

How many of you are feeling forgetful? Raise your hand.

There is more to remember in life than the names of movies or movie stars. Remember Me. If someone points out that you are getting forgetful, say, "Thank you." Say, "I am trying to remember something else."

As a human being, you don't have to carry a log of every place you've been and the dates you were here and there and the names of all the streets. No, you don't. Remember Me.

If someone tells you to go soak your head, go ahead. Soak your head in My love, for I pour it out for you. Remember Me, for I am something to behold and to remember. Keep Me in mind.

I am a memory, a memory re-enlivened, and yet I am an experience, a renewed experience of Oneness. As We become reunited, you begin to fall in love again. Your heart swells, and, perhaps, unbeknownst to you, you are dwelling in a land of love where the demarcations are faded and where My love pulses. Who needs memories to go around the block in? I remember you vividly. Remember Me.

You are doing fine. Consider Me a developing sense. You have sight, touch, taste, smell, hearing. I am beyond these. You have a sixth sense. We could call it intuition. I am beyond intuition. Is there a seventh sense? I forget if there is or what it is called, for, like you, my memory is outspread. What do I need with details when I more than remember love, when I am steeped in love like fragrant tea leaves that never run out of their fragrance as you join Me in the Spa of Eternal Love. Remember Me. What is important to remember? Your hair appointment?

When you cannot think of an old school chum's name, smile. You do remember the school chum. Your heart remembers.

You don't remember the name of the book you are reading or the author, I ask you why you have to remember? You can go to a table in another room and find the book and read the name of the title and the author and forget their names again.

Come into another room with Me, and We shall scale the heights of Heaven together. If you do not remember All of Me, if you do not recollect Our charmed lives, that's all right. Go ahead and no longer remember while I collect you and collect you again and again until you do recollect Me and recall Our love forever again.

Memory lane is not supposed to be filled to the brim, cluttered, an attic of memories. You have better things to fill your mind with than facts and figures. Haven't you figured that out yet?

What do you have to remember? I give you three guesses. Yes! You're right! You gave three right answers.

Yes, remember Me, remember Me, remember Me, and then take Me everywhere with you in your conscious awareness. Right this minute I am on your right. I put My hand of love on your shoulder. I rest My eyes on you. I soak in My love for you. You turn your head a little. You know I am here. You smile. Our eyes meet, and We are Goners. We are Goners of Love. We are imbibers of love. We are Lovers of Love. Now We hold hands. Holding hands together, We look out at the horizon. We look out beyond the horizon. We scan an ocean. We leap over the demarcations of the Universe. We see there are none. We run through a beautiful fountain, and We are soaked, you God-soaked. We meld, for what is Oneness but that?

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/remember-me-says-god.html

Heavenletter #4281 Steady Steady is the Rudder of Life, August 14, 2012

God said:

Steady steady is the rudder of life. Steady steady is the rudder of love. No matter how powerful the tide of life, hold your rudder steady. Keep going. Furrow your ship through the High Seas. The pirates used to say: "Steady your timbers."

Hold onto your hat! Come shining through! The best is yet to come, and you are bringing it, this best that is yet to come. The best is already here. It has always been here, often submerged. And now the best is rising to the top. Cream does rise to the top. And so do you, My beloved child, so do you rise to the top.

Your heart is turning into pure sweet butter. Churning does that. No matter how rough the seas, steady, steady is the rudder of your life. Whatever winds do blow, steady steady is the rudder of your life.

What is the mainstay of your life? I AM. What furrows through the waves without a backward glance? I do. Steady steady is the rudder of your life. I am at the helm. Steady steady is the rudder. You have Me to hold onto. Whatever torrents may come, you can only come shining through. There is no end to the rainbow.

I am the Mast of your ship. I am the Deck. I am the Prow. I eddy through the waves in front, and the waves that follow follow in My wake. Steady steady is the rudder of life as I steer the helm, you at My side, forever going forward.

We are a team, didn't you know that? What can befall when I am the Captain of your ship? You are My crew, and you are in My hands. My hands encompass the whole Universe. You can only be safe with Me. I carry you. My arms are large. My arms are widespread. I enfold you the way that angel-wings enfold you. No one in My arms can fall, and all are in My arms. No one falls, and there is no catching to do. No one has to be caught, for no one slips from My hands.

Steady steady is the rudder of life. And I hold onto you, and you are safe in My arms. I hold you to My heart. I savor your beauty. I love you, and I love you well. What do storms possibly have to do with Us? Why, storms are just storms. We are apart from storms. Okay, so you get wet. Get wet then. Later you will dry.

One day you will laugh at the storms that took over your mind. You will laugh at the old days when you saw only as far you could see. You saw storm and no end to it. Hello! Storms always end. There is always another tale to tell.

Steady steady is the rudder of life. Call the rudder the ridder of woe. Woe comes, and woe goes, and steady steady is the rudder of life.

You are not rudderless. Did you really think you were?

Steady steady is the rudder of life. You are lashed to My heart. To My heart you belong. You do not belong to Tsunamis nor sleet nor snow. Steady steady is the rudder of life.

You are not at the mercy of raging storms. There is an end to storms, and you come in out of the rain. I AM your destiny. You have no other. You have My companionship guaranteed. Look within yourself and see Me smiling, and smile back at Me, for steady steady is the rudder of life. I AM the rudder of life, and you are in My arms.

Steady steady is the rudder of life.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/steady-steady-is-the-rudder-of-life.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 13 Aug 2012, 8:36 pm

Heavenletter #4279 True Grace, August 12, 2012
God said:
Humility is no more nor less than knowing you don't have to have your own way.

This is a nice big insight. You don't have to be first in line. You don't have to be first in life.

You are not obsequious, yet you can easily let someone else go first. You can let Me go first, My Will not thine.

This is a great secret to life. The humility I speak of is not about acting modestly, you understand. It is not about a role you play. It is not about being polite. It is not about anything but how you see life and what is important and what is not. You can let life go its way. Life is served, and you can skip along. You can traipse rather than march. You are no longer a foe of life. You are no longer an obstructionist.

Ego sheds itself when you see that you do not have to have everything the way you like it. This is not a compromise. You are not compromising. This is not a let-down. You are simply taking your hands off. This is not biting your tongue. This is not gritting your teeth. This is great freedom. When you come to this place, you come with great joy, for you are freed from having to organize the world to suit you. One more have-to off your shoulders.

It is like the letting go of physical possessions. You don't have to have them. All your treasures, you don't have to have them. In fact, you feel great without them. One less thing to take care of. One less thing to anchor you in the past.

And so when you come to the place where life doesn't have to bow down to you, doesn't have to give you everything you want, what a relief. You are relieved of one more obligation that you have to fulfill.

You represent yourself, of course, yet you do not fight tooth and nail. You put down your arms. When life has spoken, you don't yell back. If the way you meant to go is blocked, you graciously turn around and try another door. You are not defeated. You don't think in such terms.

It is a beautiful beautiful thing to not be attached to what occurs, to be able to let go of it, and go on your merry way.

Humility amounts to your being a good sport, not the show of a good sport - that is commendable as well - but truly accepting what comes as okay, accepting what is and accepting what is not and simply picking up where you left off. If you were playing tennis, and you did not win the match, someone else won the match. The match was won! Someone who is you in another guise won the match instead of you in the guise of yourself. What's wrong with that?

Whatever happens and whatever does not happen, in humility, you are gracious. Even if there is no one to see that you are gracious, you are gracious. Whatever occurs, you are gracious. You are a step above. Or you are eons above. You are above the details of life. Many of the details of life are petty. You are caught up in a greater cycle. You ride the waves of love, and so you carry humility because this is who you are.

You don't fight. You don't fight over little things. You don't fight over what is called the big things. Because you don't have to have everything the way you want, you don't fight over little or big things. You don't make a big deal of them. You are not swallowing your pride. You just no longer have to be high and mighty.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/true-grace.html

Heavenletter #4280 The Waves of Life, August 13, 2012
God said:
Hang on. Rough seas become calm waters. Life takes you up and down, yet, I want to tell you that there is no dire in life except as you think so. I know what life seems like to you. I do not underestimate what you may go through. There is more than one way to go through life. I say to go through life, for, pretty much, when life doesn't go your way, you see life as a hazard. When you feel assaulted by life, you feel betwixt and between. You feel ravaged by the wildness of life. Let it be all right even that you feel suffering, even that you fear, even though you feel pulled from pillar to post. The life you live can change on a dime -- you already know that.

A storm can come. The sun comes out. Flowers grow. The ups and downs of life are nothing but waves, and waves have their rhythm, yet, always, waves are only waves, and waves are water washing away, and waves are what you make of them.

Whatever occurs in your life on Earth, it is finite. Life is infinite, yet what occurs in the world is age-old drama. The show goes on, or the show is cancelled. You are infinite, and Infinity is beautiful. You are part of Infinity.

Beloveds, shrug your shoulders and go on. I give you infinite life. You have Infinity. There is no end to life. Let there be an end to your suffering. Let not suffering be your choice. The whole world is before you. Whatever in your life caved in, as you perceive it, is not the making of you. You are not dependent upon it.

However sore your heart may be, no matter how defeated you may feel, no matter how world success has eluded you, your life on Earth is not the whole story. Life does not stay one way or another. Life on Earth does not stay the same. The road you travel on may be rough, and yet roads do get paved.

The pity is that you count too much on some things. Life is deeply serious to you. Perhaps you are penniless at the moment, and, so, your heart is war-torn. You are fighting with yourself, beloveds. That which you hold onto does not have to be held onto. There is high tide, and there is low tide. You do not have to have the world success you so worked for. Your value is not based on your world success nor is your value based on what you might call failure. Your sense of failure is always incorrect regardless of the numbers.

You do not know the good you do. You do not know the ground you travel. Your love of live is not dependent upon what you think. Life is not iron-clad, one way or another.

Let not your beautiful heart be dragged down. Whatever drags your beautiful heart down, it doesn't have to. You may see what befalls as tragedy. Remember, world life is relative. Tragedy compared to what? What's the matter? Whatever hopes of yours have been dashed, someone else would be overjoyed to have what you see as the matter. There is nothing the matter that has to consume you and destroy your happiness. There is life beyond the curtain of the stage you are on. This is the first act. There is a second and a third, a fourth and a fifth. Be not attached. You don't have to despair.

Keep your dreams handy. You don't have to let go of them any more than you have to keep up with them. Have your dreams, don't give up, and, also, don't have to have the fruition of them. There is more to life than overt success in the world. Even if your house should be taken away by a flood, you are mightier than a flood. All that you hold as essential to your happiness is not essential to your happiness. Savor life.
Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-waves-of-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 12 Aug 2012, 10:55 am

Heavenletter #4278 Bursting the Bounds of the World, August 11, 2012
God said:
My heart is like a grape vine filled with grapes ready to burst open, they are so ripe. My heart is ripe with love ready to burst out from your heart, beloveds. My love, your heart. Your heart, My love, Our Heart, Our love, grapes from the vine made into wine.

Let Our love be ripe and burst out all over the world. What is to prevent Our love from spilling over into the world? What is to prevent the world from being awash with Our love, Our love, not in dribs and drabs, but Our love full-hearted, Our love flooding the world until everyone is bursting with love so rich, so full, that everyone in the world pauses from ordinariness, and everyone knows what love is and always was and always could have come out from hiding like this, love like a boat sailing on the High Seas of Hearts, dredging the depths, reaching the heights, reaching the shores of love, love anchoring everywhere, love bursting the bounds of the world, love swirling and twirling in a Universe of Love, filling all hearts like buckets, and, so, this is how love in all its majesty takes over the world and all its dimensions, expanding to the stars, expanding until the heart of the world is like firework displays going off at the Tuileries, a night sky lighted up announcing the arrival of love in its full glory.

Love so breathtaking, love so enriching, love so humbling, love so unifying, love in its bright true colors, love sparkling hearts the way love lights the night sky for all to see and for all to keep and for all to fly on. Our One Heart will take off like a comet and keep meeting itself, flying in a sky of love, swimming in a sea of love, filling the Universe until deserts become oases, until all hearts churn with love like sweet cream butter, and eyes light up with love. No longer is there any darkness, therefore, need for love to light the sky, for light is established in all hearts, and no longer is there even the remote possibility of darkness or shadow.

With the arrival of the light of love, darkness has been ousted. It doesn’t mind. Darkness too prefers light. Darkness disappears into light. With so much light, contrast serves no purpose. The concept of darkness disappears. Darkness takes a powder and no longer exists, for all hearts are lit with the light of love, the light of God. The light of humanity and the light of God are one and the same, and laughter has made a comeback, and all throats sing of love for there is nothing else to sing of. Love has reclaimed itself. Love is center front on the stage and sings the most beautiful songs, accompanied by an orchestra. The only music to hear is the music of love. The only sights to see are love a-blaze. Love is not even a thought, for, when you are swimming in love, who has to think: “I am swimming in love.”

There is no need for soap operas, no need for romance novels, no need for psychologists, no need for hospitals or doctors or nurses, for where love is, for where unceasing love is, who requires healing? Who would have to go in for check-ups? Who would have to pray for anything when all is love and love is all. Where would there be a separate God to pray to, and a separate you to pray? Life would be all prayers answered, for love speaks for itself and nothing, nothing, nothing can improve on it.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/bursting-the-bounds-of-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 11 Aug 2012, 9:37 am

Heavenletter #4277 Love Beyond the Borders of the World, August 10, 2012
God said:

The Divine Feminine. There is a lot of talk about the Divine Feminine in spiritual circles. It is a name given to love, yet love has no gender. Love belongs to the men in the world. Love belongs to the women in the world. Oneness is love, and men are not excluded from Oneness. As the symbolic story goes, Eve was made from Adam’s rib, yet there is much more to the story, for you as well as Adam and Eve are indisputably far more than your physical body. The physical is marvelous. Yet the physical of you is the least of you. It is a covering of you. It allows physical motion.

I am neither masculine nor feminine, or, We can say that I am both masculine and feminine. I am Love, and you are love. We do not need to call love masculine or feminine or neuter or anything at all but love. There are far more levels than the body. Love is way beyond the borders of the world, the fictional borders of the world. Borders have to be fiction, or love would not exist, and love exists, and love is all.

It is well worth it to love. It is well worth it to keep love viable. Strong love. Tender strength. They are the same. Love is strength. Love is power. Love is the most powerful of all. Tenderness is love. Strength is love. Love is the dynamo of the Universe.

Mind is powerful, and, yet the mind, with its preconceived ideas, has limited the expression of love. From fear, the mind has repressed love. The mind can activate love. The mind has cautioned love, so the mind can enliven love as well. The mind can do lots and lots, yet love can do more. Love can flow and reach everywhere and win over everything.

Love is not a passive role. Love is not for shirkers. It is not for the timid. Love is for the powerful. Love is a force. The force of love is love.

It is love that is Divine. Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine are a dividing, a sub-category. It is a defining. Let love not be defined.

The fact is that We are entering the Age of Love. And what an age this is. The heart of the world is opening, and love is playing music on your heartstrings. I am playing love on your heartstrings. I play beautiful music. I have captured your heart. And yet I have given all of My heart to you. Will you accept that We are One, and Our Love is One, and love deserves exaltation?

Hurray for love. About time more love alit on Earth through the portals of open hearts. About time that love becomes the only expression. With love, there is peace. With love, there is intelligence. Love is going to be dancing in the streets. Love is dancing on the rooftops and in the streets and in dancehalls. Love is changing the world, and love is changing you. Love is the baton. It is the magic wand. Love is the common denominator of the world.

You, Divine Love, are heralding a new age. This new age could be called the Age of Heaven on Earth, yet Age of Love will do. Three simple words. Age of Love. I like it.

It took ages before the world could accept its Divinity. There is nothing for you to do except to accept. Accept love from everywhere. Accept love from yourself for yourself. Then love is so easy to spend.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/love-beyond-the-borders-of-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 09 Aug 2012, 8:07 pm

Heavenletter #4276 Consciousness Wakens to Itself, August 9, 2012
God said:

Now I will tell you that generosity comes about, not from selflessness, but from natural awareness, from consciousness that awakens to itself.

For many in the land of Earth, there is a line between you and another. It may be a fine line, but a line. You wouldn't be the first person who has thought: "I really want this for myself." What it is, you may give it, perhaps the last piece of cake, perhaps, yet it was a decision you made based on your perception. You wanted to be generous. You likely saw very well that the one you gave to is apart from you rather than a part of you. And yet you gave a generous gift with the awareness that that was what you were doing

The person who is at the consciousness I am trying to describe -- this consciousness does exist - the person who is in this consciousness does not have that fine line between himself and another. If he thinks at all, he is probably thinking: "What gives me the most joy here?" And so he bends over backwards for himself who appears to be in the form of another, yet this consciousness knows without thought that there is One. He knows the One is I, and he knows that he is I, and so he gives to his own Self who happens to be in the shape of another.

This consciousness sits on a high mountain. Or stands on a high mountain or swims at the depth of the Ocean.

At the top of the mountain, there is no taking. There is only giving. This consciousness gives always to himself. He is always thinking of himself. He sees the other as himself. He does not erase himself. He lives on Earth yet not quite the same Earth that many still live on. The top of a mountain does not concern himself with erosion and so forth. He gives his snow, the streams of water. They roll off his back. He would not withhold, for he would not withhold from himself. The top of the mountain knows that the foot of the mountain is also part of himself. He also knows that which extends to the furthermost hills is also himself. There is nothing that is not himself, so what is there not to give? He has everything.

And if that consciousness swims at the depth of the Ocean, he is the Ocean who shares itself. All the little fishies swim together. They swim through the Ocean that so generously offers itself. The Ocean does not think: "This fishie is allowable. I will give him My Sea." The Ocean does not think: "Oh, this one, this little fishie, nope, he is not Mine. He does not belong here. I do not welcome him."

This consciousness on Earth lives in the world, and yet it lives in a different world from what you know. Once this consciousness was a lesser consciousness, and now he has arisen. And so shall you rise.

You shall rise to this consciousness in which everyone is your blessed self. You too shall rise to this consciousness where everyone is generous unto each other, for in this consciousness, there is no other to be generous to, for when you look at all the supposed others, everyone you look at is yourself. This consciousness may be surprised that all of himselves do not see what he sees. What he sees is what he sees. What he knows, he knows. Where he is, he is. He needs no back-up. He is generosity incarnate. He is generous without knowing he is and is surprised when someone else sees him as a wonder

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/consciousness-wakens-to-itself.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 08 Aug 2012, 5:30 pm

Heavenletter #4275 Far Beyond, August 8, 2012
God said:

That which is beyond understanding is that which counts. All that which is known doesn’t need your approbation. It doesn’t need you at all. Encyclopedias are filled with all the known, the examined, the applauded. That which cannot be examined is the fuel of your life.

The power of your life stars, yet it stars in the background. It is a hidden hand. This unseen hand bears no resemblance to the bluffing of the Wizard of Oz. He had a false front. I am speaking of the Truth of All That Is. I am speaking of the Truth that lies behind the stage, that lies way beyond the stage.

Life on Earth is not a set-up, beloveds, yet it is made up the way a bed is made up. It is for you to lie on. You lie on it. You live on it. You do not look at the bed you lie on. As you lie on it, you look up. You look up at the sky above. Beyond the sky, beyond where you lie -- that is where Heaven exists, and, yet, at the same time, Heaven lies within you. You are your own telescope. You are your own astronomer. You are the Vastness that seems to be held out away from your very reach, and, yet, it is within you and within your reach.

In whatever research you do, you are seeking more awareness of yourself. You may look through a microscope, yet what you are seeking is the Greatness Within You. This Greatness is a constant, and yet it seems elusive. This that you seek, that all seek whether aware of it or not, is your Self, the Self that exists beyond the details of existence, that lies beyond the fray. It is the One True Self that you seek, and you call that Truth by My Name. By whatever name I am known, I AM, and I AM within you. I am the Precursor of you. I am your Identity. Your Identity is not this short-ranged perception you live with day by day.

The truth is that you live with Me, and I live with you. You live in Me, and I live in you. So, who are you then? Frankly, you have not been at all that you thought you were. You have been squeezed into shoes way too small for you. You have been seemingly squeezed into shoes when the truth is that the heart of you is vast and unbounded. There is no way you fit into the perceived measurements of life.

Earth life is yours, and it is yours for a purpose. Your purpose is not to make boundaries nor are you to fit into boundaries. You are meant to exceed boundaries. There is no way that you cannot exceed the delineations purported on Earth.

I laugh. I laugh in the same way I laugh at how the world at large delineates the Earth I made and divides it into sections called nations. I did not give you nations with borders! I gave you different climates and growing things and mountains and valleys, and I gave you everything in common to give and not to be withheld.

I am not possessive, beloveds, yet I claim the Earth for My Own, and I offer it to all. What games are played on Earth that bear no significance to Reality. You refer to the game of life in the world as reality, yet you play a game of Let’s Pretend. Let’s Pretend covers a vast area, yet Let’s Pretend is not Vastness. It is appropriation of what is not to be appropriated. It is appropriation of that which is beyond appropriation. It is appropriation of what is inappropriate.

If the world is to be ruled, let it be ruled by love, and then it will be freed from constriction and freed of painted borders on Earth and freed from fragmented outlines of My Beloved YOU when in Truth, you are far beyond boundaries whether within or without.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/far-beyond.html
you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 07 Aug 2012, 11:12 pm

Heavenletter #4274 The Heart of God Awaits You, August 7, 2012
God said:
What have you got when you’ve got it? What have you got when fame, wealth, authority are yours? What have you got? It is as if nothing. You can never be what you possess. What you possess is a trifle.

You do not own. There is nothing to own. What there is is to be. It is something for you to be the God-given heart and soul that you are. You ARE. You ARE My Very Self, My very Self-less Self. You are Myself, My Very Self, scattered to Earth in seeming fragments of Myself, and, yet, at the same time, beyond what seems to you, I am My One Self, and you are My One Self too.

Get off the shelf you have been sitting on. No longer are you on the sidelines. You are up. You are It in this game of life. You are not a laggard. You do not wait. You open yourself up to the Reality of Life which is presumed, imagined to be on Earth, imagined to be on Earth by a concensus, an unspoken vote. You are opposite from the story of the Emperor and His New Clothes, for you constantly wear costumes that you change into and out of. Your costumes are well seen and well-worn, beloveds, worn-out, beloveds. What would be if you would turn into yourself as you truly are?

It is a leap for you, I well understand. You think the world is your underpinnings. Of course, Heaven is. The Earth cannot support you, for you are of the manor born. You were born to Heaven, and Heaven is where you abide. You are the Heart of Heaven. Your mind has wandered off on a detour, and your mind has not yet found its way back, and, yet, you have never left Heaven. What is true is unimaginable to you. What is false you take for fact. You take it as a matter of fact that you are an outcast from Heaven thrown to Earth into smithereens. You acknowledge the world far more than you acknowledge yourself, your Self.

Of course, you want to be selfless in terms of the activated world. When you are Self-full, this little person you cling to, you let go of. It’s not really that you let go of this doll-baby. It has been obviated. Your High Self rises, and the imagined self has wandered off somewhere and cannot be found. Where did that little self vanish to, and what will you do without him or her to identify you? Would you not like to identify yourself with Me?

How hard can that be, to accept the Greatness of My Love over baubles. I deny you nothing but illusion. Yes, I take illusion away from you. In its place, I give you Your Self. Let Me introduce You.

You are Magnificence. Ego doesn’t light a candle to You.

You, your little self, has long asked the question: “What am I doing here in this God-forsaken place called Earth?”

Beloveds, Earth is not forsaken, of course. You have forsaken your rightful place in Heaven and consider a sense of forsakenness as your birthright. You didn’t sell your birthright. You walked right over it. You were so sure it wasn’t yours when it is the only thing that is yours. Fictitious is your story of life on Earth. It is a made up story. It is like you are Kings and Queens of Heaven. You sit around on Earth and play a game of cards and so pass the non-existent time.

Come. Come to Me, and come to Your Self. Put down your cards. Put down your costumes. Admit to your True Self. Come to the Heart of God.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/the-heart-of-god-awaits-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 06 Aug 2012, 8:46 pm

Heavenletter #4273 And the Stars Come Out, August 6, 2012
God said:
Stardom is yours. You belong to the stars. From the beginning of time, from the world’s calculated beginning, you and the stars came out and blinked in wonder. Starlight fell on the Earth, and the light was yours. You traveled on the rays of starlight, and you travel still.

You are far more than an occupant of Earth. You are far more than an occupant of a galaxy or all galaxies or all Universes. You are far more than any imagining. You are far more than you fathom, for you see only aspects of your self. You have glanced away from your Self. You have forgotten the light I bequeathed to you. You have forgotten.

And now you begin to remember. You have inklings. Mostly you don’t quite know how to deal with these inklings so you put them away to palm another time. It would take your breath away if you could accept even an inkling of Who and What you are. An inkling of you longs to be a revelation.

There is no mirror on Earth that can hold your radiance. All the mirrors would crack. It is as if all mirrors are already cracked, for you see not yourself but an infracted image of yourself, a shattered spattering of yourself. And what you do see is a bewildering reflection, a minute reflection not even half-reflected, for you fear you would be blinded if you had a glimpse of yourself beyond the gravity of human life.

The world you see is not the world I see. Which of Us has better eyesight? Can you concede in this? Can you concede that you have closed your eyes to yourself? You are sitting on a diamond mine, and you see broken glass. You are a gold mine of love, and you play patty-cakes with sundry emotions, making a big to-do over them, pretending to yourself that you are this little painting you see in the broken mirror of your heart.

Come out to play with Me. Enough of hide-go-seek. Enough of hide. Cast your eyes.. If you would look at yourself squarely in the eye, you would begin to see the sparkling light that equals the sun’s rays, sparkling light that could outshine the sun’s rays. You would begin to see the light, and you would be nourished by it, and you would cast this marvelous light of Ours everywhere all the time without cease.

It is good to know Who you are. What a contrast there is between your pretend self and your Real Self. Of course, you have it all backwards. What you tend to call Reality, is a mere flash in the pan. The Truth is that you and your brothers and sisters are sparkling light that you see as separate shards of glass. There is a better looking-glass, beloveds, and it is your soul which makes you the Great Light of the Universe.

In this body of yours, you have seen yourself small. Today, now, see yourself differently. Crawling insects exist, yet you are not one of them. You stand erect. Your light reaches to Heaven. You stand tall. You are the Light of Heaven that you look for.

Look within. Find your light within, and then you will light the stars. The stars will look to you. The stars will look to equal your light. You are a traveler of light. This is how you reach everywhere. You ride on rays of light that you presently seek. These rays of light are Who you are. You are not a creature. You are Light. You are My light. You are the Light of the World. Say it. Say: “I am the Light of the World.”

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/and-the-stars-come-out.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next